Speaker 1: Elvis d Elvis Durant phone tab All right, Garrett, Yes, what's your phone tap all about? All right?
Speaker 2: Now Jen wants to play a phone tap on her mom. Now, Jen's mom has this silly loan ornament outside their house. It's a plastic cow. Right, So their neighbors are trying to sell their house. So Jen said, hey, why don't you calls the real estate agent asking mom to the way the cow just for the weekends, temporarily, just while you try to sell the house. And of course Jen's mom not a fan of that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what happens when we ask Jen's mom to remove the plastic cow for the weekend.
Speaker 3: It could happen.
Speaker 4: Yes, where are you?
Speaker 2: I'm at the bank. Where are you?
Speaker 4: I'm pulling in right now? Hold on the second. Hey mom, how many is in front of your house right now? Removing the cow?
Speaker 1: Do you live here, ma'am?
Speaker 4: I don't live here, but my mom?
Speaker 2: Great, nothing to see here. I'm sorry, move along, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Mom. He's taking your cow down. Grab it?
Speaker 3: Where are putting it in his car?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 3: Hurt me?
Speaker 4: That's a excuse me? What what are you doing with that cow?
Speaker 1: I I need to take this. This does not belong here. Don't touch the cow. Don't touch the cow.
Speaker 3: Ask his name, Oh.
Speaker 2: My name is pat say Jack from realty. While I was showing a house the other day, the person that I was showing the house too, of course, was like, ah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Who the hell are you?
Speaker 1: Who the hell are you telling me what?
Speaker 3: I am the homeowner? Okay, away from my property. I'll call the police right now.
Speaker 1: B s bs is you get up my house?
Speaker 3: You take you don't touch that?
Speaker 4: How daring?
Speaker 1: How do you tell me what to and not to touch her? You're not This cow is utterly disgusting. Discuss.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm on my way home now. The gate is locked.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed out of the neighborhood. I am on my way home and the police are on their way. I just called the clubhouse. Okay, ma'am, okay, you leave my stuff alone. You are stealing, and the police are on their way. They will be there before I get there.
Speaker 1: Honey, honey, honey, honey, honey. I will not still, honey, I will not be selling your house. Trust me your house.
Speaker 3: You will never sell anything in that neighborhood again.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's want to stand there.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, call her back?
Speaker 1: Yes, mom, yeah, okay, let me reason with her.
Speaker 3: Can Jennifer go in the house. The police are on their way. Can I shut the garage door and shut following me? All right?
Speaker 1: Can I can?
Speaker 3: I just police are on their way, go in the house and shut the door.
Speaker 1: Missus beller, I am.
Speaker 3: The way you explain it to them.
Speaker 1: Can we make a deal? You put the cow away Friday through Sunday, while.
Speaker 3: I you'll wind up in jail. How do you like that deal?
Speaker 2: I did a service to this neighborhood by taking away that ugly That cow is ugly.
Speaker 1: Ugly like that.
Speaker 3: Get the hell out of that neighbor That is terrible.
Speaker 1: Nine years you put your neighbors through putting that cow there. I am just asking you nicely, now.
Speaker 3: Missus bellow. Don't let that guy out of the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: I'm around the bronx.
Speaker 3: He's up there, he's up there, all right. I don't let him.
Speaker 4: Let me in. Don't let him out, Mom, he's just trying to sell a house. People complain about your cow, sus in a surprise.
Speaker 3: Well he shouldn't be stealing it. Where are you John.
Speaker 4: Is here, I do. I'm not going to tell you where I am if you're going to play us up the block.
Speaker 3: I want that guy out of the neighbor. But I don't ever own him in here. He's a relative.
Speaker 4: Mom's a real one second.
Speaker 3: Let him.
Speaker 4: I promised he could see one thing.
Speaker 3: Him over the phone. I want to know where you.
Speaker 1: Are now, Missus Beller. You just got phone tap by your daughter. How are you going to explain to the police, you idiots? Am I on the radio, Missus Beller? Yes you are.
Speaker 2: My name's garrettan Thlos Durant in the Morning Show, and you got phone tap by your daughter, Jen.
Speaker 3: I'm going to kill you and.
Speaker 4: I am running.
Speaker 3: Jennifer. The whole community is in lockdown because.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre.
Speaker 1: Recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Durant phone tab were ondly on Elvis duran in the Morning Show