Speaker 1: Hey, babes, it's your favorite human to ever grace your TVs on Vanderbilt rolls Lala Kent Hi, Hi, how are you? Hell? You too? Thank you? That's my intro to the podcast. A plus friend, you're a brother. When your name pops up and it says Easton, it says Laala's brother. You're not friend of, You're blood of.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should start introing family like that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start. Did you know that they reached out? I'm going to start.
Speaker 1: There's such a damn lie doing it. You're doing what season twelve?
Speaker 2: The new Yeah, the reboot of it?
Speaker 1: You guys, that is not a headline, which is absolutely messing with us. But I'm just like on this shocker reality TV kick for a minute. I know it seems like there was no lull, but there was. Because I was debating on Peacock. I'm like, which one do I start next? Because I'm up on every single new season that's airing right now?
Speaker 3: So what can I rewatch?
Speaker 1: So what can I rewatch? Exactly? So I went back to Real Housewives of OC and then I'm looking at Alex Baskin's Instagram and I saw something Tamra had posted being like, I guess it's time to dust off the friendship bracelets, and I was like, what the fuck does that mean? And then I'm like, thank god I went back to watching Real Housewives of Orange County because then it clicked that she and Gretchen gave each other friendship bracelets or Gretchen, no, Tamar gave one to Gretchen. And then I see Baskins post about like Gretchen's returning. So it all came together and how wild that we already had the og of the oc teed up for last week's normal episode.
Speaker 3: Was meant to be.
Speaker 1: It was meant to be, and that's why I'm like, we're sticking to the theme for the bonus, my favorite topic reality television, all things Bravo, but we're sticking to the script of Orange County. So I asked my friend's iconic moments one liners that you loved whose house a housewife? Like a throwback chick that you're like, damn, she was good.
Speaker 2: I thought we were talking about Luka Doncic.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's what.
Speaker 2: Before I'm prepared, I promise.
Speaker 1: Why don't you tell who Luka Doncic is By the way.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, ask your husband your boyfriends.
Speaker 1: I'm sure a lot of women's girl friends.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows who Luka Doncic is. He's a he's a great player. He's from overseas Europe. Okay, he played for the Dallas Mavericks. Took him to a took him to the national champion or what is it? What is it? Uh, John, come the NBA Championshire It is the NBA Championship.
Speaker 1: Is he a young kid? Young baby?
Speaker 3: Baby? It's his team? Now let him run it.
Speaker 1: Well, I was thinking and I ran this past my business manager. I said, I really want to buy basketball tickets and I'm thinking about the Clippers. And he was like, you know what, there's what's his name, Luca. Yeah, I mean, definitely look into Lakers tickets, I said, Steve, watching my money, not spending it.
Speaker 3: But the only reason why I like the Clippers tickets is because of the new arena. So it would have been cool to go in and see like the new arena because it's all like AI ish, well.
Speaker 1: That's sick, but I well, yes, but it's it's kind of like the Rams and the Chargers, the Lakers and the Clippers, like they're both super super fun, but one costs way more than the other, and there's a reason for that. You know what, don't shame the Clippers, Easton.
Speaker 2: I love the Clippers. That's my favorite team.
Speaker 1: You loved DeAndre Jordan?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Didn't Blake Griffin play for them?
Speaker 2: To Blake Griffin? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I liked him when it was Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan and Jamal Crawford.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I tell you a story and then we'll jump into housewives. But I was at a Sports Illustrated party.
Speaker 3: I went with you you did?
Speaker 1: Were they there?
Speaker 2: Yes? Don't you remember?
Speaker 1: No, Easton? Because I was wasted and I go up. Okay, I have liquid courage and DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin are at the bar and I roll up on them. Who the hell knows why? They buy me a shot? It's warm and I had to turn around and somewhat throw up on the car past you know what, and then I quickly just left.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, what a story. And they're probably like, wow, what a bad bitch? Shot threw it up? Left? What are they like?
Speaker 1: What a fucking weirdo? Who says like girl who like rolls up? I don't even know what I said.
Speaker 3: I was very verde.
Speaker 1: That was white girl wasted as it gets. But you know what, all good now made for a great So.
Speaker 3: Let's get into more white girl wasted moments.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome to housewives. So I asked you, guys, like I said about the iconic moments, there were so many good ones that also I had to look up which you've been on the TikTok.
Speaker 3: Looking up, I looked up a good amount of them. I even got into Phaedra.
Speaker 1: Oh, you went down a rabbits hole, down.
Speaker 3: The rabbits hole, and Phaedra might be she's my crush.
Speaker 1: Phaedra Parks is everything.
Speaker 2: Like she's just so cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah and heard, yeah, her facial expressions, but like she's funny.
Speaker 1: She's really funny. She was great on Atlanta, amazing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I went down rabbit holes of season one's.
Speaker 1: Two's different franchises.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going through everything, but no, the OC I had no idea how funny it was season two.
Speaker 1: Three, all of them tell us, tell us.
Speaker 3: I mean, my favorite one was Vicky showing up and surprising her son and he's with all of his friends. Here's the thing, I if it was like, if filmed, I'd probably be like, lista, get the fuck out of him, you know, but like usually I'm like yeah, but like I love just her, like giving high fives to all the friends. She's like, yeah, I'm ready for the game.
Speaker 2: And she's like, are you excited?
Speaker 3: Aren't you excited to see me? And he goes no, no, And I felt that to my core.
Speaker 2: At some point, did you bring a keg?
Speaker 1: Or was there a keg?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: There could have been a keg, I only you saw just the headline of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, well I do remember that. I think that was season one, and.
Speaker 3: No, it was season two. And then my other yeah, okay, my other favorite I have to get it out okay. Season three, still, Vicki buys her daughter a car, proceeds to drive it, just slamming the horn. Everybody's probably thinking, what the hell is going on out here? Just laying it on it. She runs out she bought her a car and then goes, I bought you a car that you gonna make payments for. I thought that was so, but I also was like, how great, Like you got the car, yeah, you gotta make a couple hundred dollars payments, But like the hardship was done. I know, which is.
Speaker 1: Waiting at the dealership for five hours signing the fucking paperwork, which is the biggest nightmare.
Speaker 3: But those were my like. I liked those moments obviously, like Tamar in a Bush is iconic to me.
Speaker 1: So many great moments. But I do love when she she's slamming on the horn like you said, and she knocks on. Brianna comes out, and Brianna, the thing I love about her is she's her mom Vicky, so fun and energetic, and Brianna could not be any less underwhelmed by all of it. She's like, I just want to go to nursing school. Fuck my hot military husband, get on with my day. But she comes out, and Brianna is young at this point, right, she here's the guy, I mean looks she looks.
Speaker 3: The exact same she really does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she hasn't changed one bit. But she comes out and Vicky gives her the biggest hug with the highest pitch voice. I bought you a car, isn't it pretty? And you get to make the payments? You get to No, you have to, you get too, luxury brand new Mercedes bow on it. I even brought it home for you really top to your delivery service by Vicki gun Wilson. She's delivering new cars and insurance.
Speaker 2: But like she said, you got a dress for success.
Speaker 1: I appreciated that. It made me want to go buy a g wagon and be like, I'll worry about it all that stuff later because I'm dressing for success. But a few people brought up the ones you were talking about, so I'm so happy that those were the kids, the showing up at Michael's house with all of his friends, and the one about the car. So you already are like balls deep in iconic house around round of applause. Good for you, all right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: See when Vicki's son showed up at her son's fraternity house iconic with praise hands. Did you come in contact with a TikTok where Tamera screams.
Speaker 2: That's my no.
Speaker 3: I love that. I knew people were gonna write that one.
Speaker 2: How come because it's iconic.
Speaker 3: It's that one, And I mean.
Speaker 1: There's something absolutely gorgeous about someone being right here in a conversation and then just in a seconds hitting the fucking rule on.
Speaker 3: My TikTok the way it was after she yells, it goes to like each individual's face and.
Speaker 1: They're all everyone was quiet after that. You know a lot of people say, don't raise your voice because you don't get your point across. It's like, but what if I don't need to get my point across. I just need everyone to be quiet.
Speaker 3: So I get that. Yeah, But when you have something that it's that's my opinion. It's a statement when you continually, like when you continue and continually yell. Is it continuously continuously? Is it?
Speaker 1: Who knows a dictionary?
Speaker 3: Give me a dictionary.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: When somebody is constantly yelling at you in sentence form, then it gets old.
Speaker 1: So you're talking about one statement and a statement, and it's very factual it is. It's just an opinion. I can't be mad at you for that, because we're all entitled to an opinion. When Vicky compared herself to Jesus on the cross over Brooks, did you see that, she goes just like that, I have done nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: I just like Jesus.
Speaker 1: Jesus Jesus did nothing wrong and he was nailed to the cross I am being nailed to the cross cut to Tamor and her confessional. Well, you're not Jesus Christ and you're not being nailed to any cross, but you could be going to hell if you're lying about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know what she said on the podcast that we did with her last week Regular Wednesday episode that there were moments behind closed doors with Brooks that she was like, something isn't adding up, Like I had those conversations with him like do you really have cancer? And he would look her in the eye and say yes. But I don't feel like I need to provide my medical records to these people. And honestly, I feel like not having a produced show in front of you because when you watch, it's very much like something's off, but behind closed doors with someone no cameras them saying it's no one's bit my medical records, it's like it's actually true, like it is no one's fucking business.
Speaker 3: And I also want to bring up our dad who had cancer on his finger and on his leg that he got just like dust.
Speaker 1: It wasn't on his leg.
Speaker 3: His leg, but they dug it out of his fingers, Like that's the thing. He may have had sorts of cancer. Some cancer is different than others. But yes, I don't think you physically need to show him any of your records.
Speaker 1: But here's where it gets very tricky because he was claiming that I believe he had like some blood cancer and then he provides this like sheet and Tammer goes, this can't be one word, and he's like you can see the wheels going like fuck that.
Speaker 3: Oh he wrote it.
Speaker 1: Yes, he for show didn't have cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well then shame.
Speaker 1: Now he's for sure. No he It was mortifying kind of like that and horrendous. The girl that you guys were watching that podcast of oh the TV show Scamanda, Yes, highly recommend it.
Speaker 2: Yes he did.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was a whistleblower and we see her for the first time. Oh so good. I love when people get caught doing shitty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, scamand a watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really good. I just blew through all the seasons in the past few months, just getting into season eighteen. Okay, this is from kay Lala eighty seven. And if you're telling me that you have never seen Housewives and you got to be watched for the first time for the first time, if you want to binge watch, it's like people that tell me they've never seen Housewives of New York from start to finish. Oh my gosh, I feel so much jealousy. Same with Game of Thrones. I'm like, you've never seen it. Do you know how lucky you are in this moment? Easton?
Speaker 2: And have we start tonight? It is we could start it on the big media room.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones, We'll start it and then we'll follow it up with og New York steal. I'll never forget how funny their whitewater rafting trip was. See we talked about this on the pod. How at the beginning of OC it was almost and you have to remember Easton, so Real Housewives of Orange County. Vicky was the very first housewive and she lasted a very long time on the on that city like it was. It was originally called Behind the Gates, So that's what it was first season, and then they started breaking into let's call it the Real Housewives and from there you know what happened. Yeah, so many cities.
Speaker 3: Their seation was called behind the Gates.
Speaker 1: That's what. Yes, And it was wild because you just watched what they were doing on it. It would be like a camera following us and like the sun Lofts to Lake Powell and it looked like someone was just recording on like a handheld camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna say that, like it isn't your real life today, but I feel it's more of a production. Yes, it's like there's a lot more into it. And from my opinion watching it, all of the people in the beginning seasons look a lot less stressed in a sense they're freely filming. Does that make sense, Like it doesn't seem like there's pressure on a conversation to be had or anything like that. It was all a free flowing yeahow, and that's just how I look at it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're absolutely spot on, that's what it was. And I'm now on the seat. I think it's season five. Gretchen is now fully with Slade, and there's a housewife named Lynn, and she and her husband are going through money troubles. Their two teen daughters are really disrespectful and like to drink a lot, and the youngest, I think is like seventeen. The sister I think is maybe eighteen nineteen. And it was wild to watch this woman try to navigate being evicted from her house, her husband, lying about money problems, her two kids that she just can't get control over, and those conversations it just didn't seem forced. It was like, today, I'm gonna go to my mom's house to vent to her about her grandkids that won't stop fucking drinking. And the very last episode, the two girls show up to the party at I think they had it at the montage or something nice fucking wasted and then seventeen year old's just like, I just need one our tiny dad. I haven't had anything to drink at all today. And Lynn's sitting in her confessionals, She's like, you know, me being clueless. We're in the in the limo and it was a big limo and you know, they were getting into something, filling up their water bottles and I didn't know what it was, you know, because I'm clueless, And well, an ask, your girls were just getting wasted right in front of you in the limo.
Speaker 3: What else have they done right in front of you? If you're that clueless?
Speaker 1: Well that's what the a lot of her storyline was about, was like the women saying, you got to get control over these girls. So you're like, you're not. And Lynn has the dark hair, m m, she had the facelift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's beautiful, but yeah, no, I was watching with you on the couch there the season finale or what not the season finale, but the reunion. The reunion, Yeah, and they were all talking to her and she was like, I have rules.
Speaker 1: I'm firm it flows into another season. I think she was only on for two seasons, but.
Speaker 3: She did not have control.
Speaker 1: I know. I after this episode, I'm gonna google their names, their Instagram and see what they're doing now. I think she and her husband split up. It's the best. I love going back and like, where are they now? The real stars of Bravo. I love the single mom like us Lourie, she struggle, slash, worked hard, met her her son just died. So Laurie was one of the housewives. She only appeared in the beginning seasons, but she was a single mom. She ended up meeting a really great guy who babied her, took care of her. But Laurie, her son struggled a lot with drugs and she struggled to get him help. And I just looked this up that Josh passed away. He was thirty five and he passed away last April. That is absolutely devastating.
Speaker 2: Especially when you're fighting that demon with drugs.
Speaker 1: That's a hard one to win. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean it's hard to say. But when you're in that battle and I just lost a friend you know recently too, Yeah, drugs and that, and it's you can put it. It's like you can drive a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. Like you can have a hundred people in front of you wanting the greatest, but at some point you got to look at the mirror and you out to want it for yourself, right, And I just you know, it's just a struggle that it's hard to you know, look at these people and try to show them what you see in them when they can't see that. And that's the devastation is like these people are great people, yeah, and they're just fighting this demon that you know, it's only between them and God. Yeah, and nobody can help. And it's devastating when it gets to that point. But it's sad that it does.
Speaker 1: I think that's why people really loved when Mary had that moment with her son on this season, because it was just so raw.
Speaker 3: That moment right there could have saved his life.
Speaker 1: Well, I up to this point, I don't know where he is now, but in the or Know the reunion, Mary says that he's he's doing really well and that he stays home a lot because he's had to shift his friend group. And I think that's the hardest part is when someone chooses to get help, they go to a facility, rehab whatever it may be, when they come out of it and life is the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then not only that, you come out of it and you think people look at you different because of what you've been through and things like that, and it's like what I want everybody in that position I've been close to. Yeah, everybody in that position. When you come out, everybody is looking at you like an angel, like you are taking steps to better your life. And I hope that that can resonate with somebody who you know, maybe is going through but like going through that and coming out, you shouldn't be ashamed of coming out and how people are viewing you. Because everybody that I talk to that is about people that of coming out of rehabbing all of that, they're amazing and the fact that they're doing that, like there's nothing else better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I hope people.
Speaker 3: You know when you are if you are going to or need to go through that process that people aren't judging you on coming out of that. They're praising you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I agree with you. So that really just broke my heart and I had no idea that he passed away. I'm going to bring it to a little bit of a lighter note. Emily bringing her sandwich into the sauna. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But you know Emily on the on the New the Newer Seasons. She she has the dark hair.
Speaker 3: I'm terrible with names.
Speaker 1: Okay, you will definitely know her. So she's Gina and Emily are like the two rider dies together. It's her best friend and they do like a spa day and go into the sauna and she gets into her bag. People were already in the sauna.
Speaker 3: She brought her bag in the sauna.
Speaker 1: She had a sandwich in there and was eating it. And it didn't feel like it didn't feel like she was trying to get a moment. You know, something's on ros I was just say, oh, you're trying to make an iconic moment.
Speaker 3: Like She's probably like, I'm going into a hot sauna. I yeah, like I could pass out. I need food. She's like, fuck it, I'm gonna eat a sandwich in here, but I'm only thinking about that wet, soggy, disgusting sandwich.
Speaker 1: It was like when she just got into the sauna, like they literally, that's not what It's not a steam room.
Speaker 3: Okay, still that's disgusting. Just people sweating there and you're getting hot.
Speaker 2: Your sandwich is just.
Speaker 1: Fucking I liked it.
Speaker 3: It's a moment.
Speaker 1: It would be disgusting if there were lettuce on it or like tomato. I hope it was just meat, cheese and bread.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of like a nice blt in there or something. I'm hoping it was just like a you know, a Jimmy John's number four and cheese man or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you like it toasted? I'm headed to the sauna.
Speaker 2: I don't even.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Was unhinged but also amazing. TV Kelly Dodge she called me. She told me that I was gollum. I was like, that's rude. And then she fucking posted the picture she was referring to next to Gallum and I was like, that pretty.
Speaker 2: I'll give it to you.
Speaker 1: It's pretty spot on.
Speaker 3: I put if somebody talks ship and they're like, what you look like you if you bring me some like if you bring me a visual, I want to respect the fuck at you and go all right.
Speaker 1: She's hella unhinged, but I too enjoyed watching her. And you know what, when I did see the photo, it was pre ears pinned back. I did have an excessive amount of oil in my hair. I attempted to put makeup on. It just didn't hit my god. Oh, the ATV accident. You didn't see that. No, it was fucking scary. You've got all the women and they're in eight like those It wasn't in a TV. It was like the raptors, you know, those like cage cars kick like dune buggies. Yeah, and they're all driving and all of the sudden they come over the top of this mountain and I think it's I think it's Kelly. It's definitely Vicky. I don't remember who else was in the car. But they they go, they flip hard. It was very scary. A couple of them had to go to the hospital. Vicky couldn't move. They put her in like a neck brace and like a backplate, you know, to keep her very stressed. Yeah, and then they call I think it was a Megan and Shannon and they're golfing with their husbands and someone calls them and says they were in a really bad accident. They're like, oh, that's too bad, and they go they're coming to Vicky's coming to a hospital like right near where you guys are, and they're like, oh, all right, well we hope she's okay, and like didn't offer to check on her. Everyone was in arms about it because it was like, you have friends and even if you don't really dig them, like, they could have lost their lives, they could have become paralyzed. It was definitely scary.
Speaker 3: I need to watch that scene just so I can get but yeah, no, anybody going to a hospital or anything like that. You kind of drop.
Speaker 1: Of course right then and there. I don't give a fuck, Like are you dead? Almost death trumps every type of beat, right yes, were you in bass Lake? So this is when Gretchen, her fiance at the time, is dying of cancer and she ends up going to bass Lake and leaves him behind for a moment, and Tamra is up in arms about it and she's like whispering, She's like, she went to bass Lake. She went to bass Lake?
Speaker 3: Is that when she pointed and go did you go to bass Lake?
Speaker 1: Yes? Did you see it bass Lake? She's like yeah. And I love how Gretchen says something because it sounds like she's saying something something, something sun something, yes, something.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: I love every time she says something.
Speaker 3: Some people and the people who say something, they say colder. It's getting colder, not older.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Maybe it's where she's from. Probably, you know, we all have a little different twang, like I got that Utah twaying sometimes, but I don't know. Sometimes I feel like if you're dealing with someone who's really, really sick, you need just like a moment to escape, and it's not me leaving you behind or abandoning you. And honestly, she got the okay from I think she did. Jeff was very supportive of her and loved her very much.
Speaker 3: You get permission from your significant other when you're like I need some time because I've been doing this, and they're like, please get the fuck out of here so you can go enjoy yourself. That's fine. If she were just up and out and he's like.
Speaker 1: And I think his kids were there, and she was like, I'm gonna tap out for just like a couple of days and I'll be right back. Call me if you need anything.
Speaker 3: She has to be the best her to be the.
Speaker 1: Best version for them. Hardest thing to watch was when Vicky found out her mom was dead. That have you seen that scene?
Speaker 3: Honestly, it was on there and I it kind of made me sadisfied.
Speaker 1: I get that, I watch I get that totally. That's not my fucking plate, you bitch. Love you, Lala, You're an icon bab. I love that. I think that was Kelly dot again. She was like, eat some more food. They were at the quiet Woman, eat some more food. She's like, that's not my fucking plate. Fucking bet iconic because she was trying to lose weight. Shannon Badore, I don't don't, don't body shame me, freaking working on myself. I love Shannon. You know it's unfortunate what happened to her the whole du I think, not a great move. Someone could have gotten very hurt, could have died, but that didn't happen. That didn't happen. Let's think, whoever, we need to think above higher power and pray to God that you never do that again.
Speaker 3: We all make mistakes.
Speaker 1: This one's fun Season ten, episode nine, where Vicky tammeran s and get lit and dinner at dinner and then go swimming. They're sitting around the table, They're like they're fucking coming, drink more, drink more, and they're like taking shots and then they get naked and jump into a pool. It is so fun. I missed the trace amigas and you guys, I don't think we're ever going to get them back.
Speaker 3: We can only hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Iconic moment tam Or throwing wine in Gina's face, not the new not the new Gina. Wait, Gina, was there another Gina?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm thinking of a different one, but I'm thinking of I didn't this one is ceased and desist.
Speaker 1: That's the one. I think that's who they're talking about, because it wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: This new Gina.
Speaker 3: Nu.
Speaker 1: Gina would throw down New York style for sure.
Speaker 3: There wouldn't be a Tamra.
Speaker 1: No, you would not exist any longer on the Housewives. But yeah, she goes the otherwise, it's assist and deceased.
Speaker 3: And then she threw the napkin at her or that she threw her face, and then the wine.
Speaker 1: Heather debrou is the queen of the OC and I hope she never leaves again. Fully here for this. I agree. She's iconic television and I just love watching her talk educate me. She uses very big words that I google and learn something, and then I manifest everything that she has. I want agreed, and not in a jealousy way, No, just that.
Speaker 2: Lifestyle is something I would like to acquire.
Speaker 1: Jealousy in the best way possible, where I go, oh my god, I'm so jealous. Yeah, good for you, but I wouldn't mind that for me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want you to have less and me more.
Speaker 1: I've never had seck with multiple partners in my life. Lourie, who lost her son, accused Vicky gun Wilson of sleeping with a lot of men.
Speaker 3: Yeah she was that her that and was like, no, that was tamer, and she goes, do you want to tell everyone what? You called? And told me that you woke up with somebody random in your bed.
Speaker 1: By the way, probably didn't happen, but nothing wrong with that. I've had that happen of you times. Keep that to your soul and I go, how did this happen? Who are you? It wouldn't happen now. Though it would never happen now. That was a good one to leave on, although I will say, we need to talk about the bow cake with Heather. Oh that drunk girl walks up and breaks the piece of the bow off. Yeah, of Heather Dubro's cake.
Speaker 3: How if you were Heather, how mad would you be furious?
Speaker 1: I'd be furious, I finally am. By the way, her name is Heather Page Kent, and she takes on Terry's name, so it's like a name change party that she's now Heather Dubro. And she's got this beautiful cake and this random woman who I don't even think she invited. She's a friend of and not like the cool kind of friend of where you get like friend of so and so. Yeah, random woman, you're just here? No, no, nothing, no nothing, breaks a piece of the bow off and eats it.
Speaker 3: Did they kick her out?
Speaker 1: She absolutely did. Heather Dubro is the queen of saying I'm asking.
Speaker 2: You to leave. Is that how she did it?
Speaker 1: No? But she did that to Shannon Badore, Please leave. My children are sleeping upstairs. We are done, Please leave. It's like she's someone what's up? Person.
Speaker 3: It's like maestro.
Speaker 1: He's a freaking maestro. You guys, if you are not going back and rewatching, Real Housewives of Orange County, Gretchen Wiener, Gretchen Wieners, that's from that's from that movie. What's her name? What the hell is her name? Gretchen? It's not Gretchen Wieners. No slave and Gretchen, Gretchen and Slave. We'll be on our TV next season. Season nineteen of Real Housewives of Orange County highly recommend going Back and Rewatching. I hope you enjoyed this bonus episode. Hope it was nostalgic for you. And I will catch you guys on Wednesday and then I get on Monday. Bye.
Speaker 2: Five