Speaker 1: The volume. What's up?
Speaker 2: Everybody should bought bubble dub Man. I know y'all see me all over the internet going crazy. I know y'all been seeing me with David Yell.
Speaker 1: I was up there in DC. Damn up then DC with the champ in the gym.
Speaker 2: Now, I wasn't working out doing all this and that, but I was in there getting footage and watching a sporting session between these two boxers.
Speaker 1: H Man, I got a new fire respect for boxers.
Speaker 2: Man, just being in the mixed, just seeing the grind, the punches they have to absorb, and it just lot goes into being boxer.
Speaker 1: They ain't got.
Speaker 2: Ship to do like a street fight, a street fight, I ain't got ship on boxing street fights. You're doing all this and that you can't see you getting hit. Boxing is technique, it's stylish. It's footwork, man, it's being Discipline is dedication, man, It's laser sharp focus that you gotta have in boxing, Incause every box is not gonna be a champion.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You just gonna have some okay boxers, and that's okay. That's what make the world great. We're all different, but everybody's not gonna have the belts. Everybody's not gonna have the money. Everybody's not gonna have all the honey that Rep. I is not gonna have this and goods and glad. Everybody's not gonna have that. But watching what Tank is done and where he's come from and to where he's at now, he's his own boss.
Speaker 1: I mean he was right there with Champ, you know, flowing brother.
Speaker 2: Can Champ bring his l faut right there with him, bunder man learning everything he need to learn and for him to be able to want on. You know what, Chump, I love you, but I'm gonna move away from you. You know, whatever rip they got that's between them means Champ means, ain't we cool? I don't get in that that state business. That's brown folk beeness. I stay out that shit. Neutral I always will be. But with that being said, talking the Tank his own man, his own boss now, just like Floyd got taken on his own.
Speaker 1: And you can't fault that because with.
Speaker 2: Champ singing Dayli Haryer, he wanted that, he went and done the accomplished that. So cougos the Tank what he's been able to do, just like getting back from up there h from DC and back home and a time, and it's cold and a motherfucker outside who Trump?
Speaker 1: And god damn in y'all down here in each town, I'm doing. No, it's cold.
Speaker 2: If I left it up the cold thinking come back home, I'll be well, Shit, it's cold with you. I just don't understand, y'all, what's going on in the world today with this temperature. I feel like man, the missing missing with the season. I don't even think it ain't feel with really little do we know? Hell, they probably just not you. I mean, just not January on the cool cold as it is. I called up there to that school and to put my kids on the bus. I'm not picking them up now going back out there. Shit, dull, don't do cold weather, y'all. I gonna do cold weather, but for damn my house. I'll regainet insulated that much. I got every blanket that got the oven on, and damn goddamnic cussas cold ain't fuck be no any not this motherfucker. I want a cold like that. Nothing telling you're right now. I also, you got the Lakers playing the night yet here playing the hornet. They better keep the hornets. Mother fucking the heads too. I knew that much, Braune, so foot, I don't give a damn you better be on the court.
Speaker 1: You playing the All Star Game. I ain't tripping no people.
Speaker 2: Mad I raised about the fact that you didn't let them know beforehand.
Speaker 1: That's the NBA. Don't get mad at Brun. The NBA told that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Look here, you wait two an hour before the game, this fluff that you ain't gonna play because a week before this, and that the NBA already knew that boy on't gonna play.
Speaker 1: It's all about the money name. It's all about the money man.
Speaker 2: So y'all can get out your feeling on that brun forty years old even want to play the All Star cool.
Speaker 1: I know something you'll think, well, you should have seen it, YOURRL.
Speaker 3: Maybe somebody else could.
Speaker 1: Have got in therefol. You know how many motherfuckerings took your sales.
Speaker 2: The NBA would have lost if Lebroun James were announced the week before he wasn't gonna be at that Dollarstar game.
Speaker 1: Shit, they wouldn't do that. Niggas chocked that money too. From the from the jumple.
Speaker 2: Nefold gotta understand business. You gotta understand what's going on. What's his steak curl lebrunch ain't not all No, that's a nigked dear. If you're watching this show, I want you to know it being presented by Prize Picks. Download the number one sports fantasy app in the game right now. Do that for you, boy, if you don't mind, Yeah, right down the corner, right there, gone right there, Gonna make sure you uh scaring that type in my promo code trash with the two ages you've been more or less on your favorite player.
Speaker 1: Baby. We'll talk only through it right now.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you can't watch my show, then type go to an Apple podcast or Spotify type of a bubble dub show boom, they're not.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: He knows what he saw and he's here to tell you.
Speaker 1: Hell hell yeah, let's get to it. I know y'all. Ecided, Doug, quit out there talking and drop the tanks. We fit of dropping in a.
Speaker 2: Minute, but let me do by hell no second, first, Dug, would you move to Washington, DC?
Speaker 1: Held O, it's so motherfucker cold up there.
Speaker 2: Didn't even see white folks walking they damn dogs, you know, white folk walk that doll before a fron after a fron turn on a fron. I didn't see no damn dog, no damn well, white folk, what dogs at doe you what? I can't see no more fucker homeless people as much aither down there in DC here Trunk got the ass up on the street.
Speaker 1: He look, that's one thing to bother.
Speaker 2: Me in the words homeless people, bro, Like when the weather get bad and cold, Man, you're driving by, you may be walking, you.
Speaker 1: See homeless people on the sleep on the streets.
Speaker 2: Bro, that that bothers me, and you know it does.
Speaker 1: And you gotta also know some of them won't be homeless. Some of them don't even.
Speaker 2: More help some of them does, but some of 'em don't. They so they mind so fucked on. Some of 'em on drugs. They don't even know if they coming to going. Hopefully, man, we could come over with resolution or elo musk. You gotta lu you gotta you you you you got a motherfucker for solutions for fining, and they stolen money been going on up to the government final solutions.
Speaker 1: That's it helped take care of these motherfucker homeless people.
Speaker 2: And our betters, our veterans need more help than what they been getting out here. And also let's help the homeless people. Let's help the people who really need to help the most. Like we we gotta stop stepping on our own people and wanna run over to the other motherfucking places and help them. Fuck them. It's all about us right here in the USA. Everybody else fuck 'em. We get the y'all la. We gonna deal with us now. That's what we got to start doing. That's all I'm saying. That's my only gright is seeing people man just on the streets cold and slump overdue took drugs. Man, I ain't ain't nothing cool about heirn ain't ain't ain't nothing cool about any drug that's going to harm you and hurt your body and have you where you where you don't know where you're at. Like that's it bothers me, man, Like I said, we gotta stop going find certain things, and and especially in the black community, we gotta stop go and find certain things.
Speaker 1: We gotta stop that.
Speaker 2: We all gotta pull together and be on the wing accord. And that's white, Black, Mexican, Chinese. Well, we all gotta be together. We all the world, you know, that's all Michael Jackson had we all the world y'all remember that? Huh, y'all don't remember that shiit Quincy Jones had his eyes on Michael Jackson when see Johan making no motherfucking hits and somebody's going, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When you're ready and father, remember me and Tank. I was able to sit Diamond Fan.
Speaker 2: For about fifteen to seventeen minutes and we dived into why he chose the month Roach.
Speaker 1: Like y'all, I want to know too, why would you give him a change? Them one things? They got ass tank Onndie got a little bit serious to you know. If y'all gonna know, you know he was.
Speaker 2: He jumped in my I'm a coments on Instagram when posted a video. Men chump jumped in there and come into something. I gotta let y'all go and see what that was about.
Speaker 1: This I all love.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, Marre's first Tank David versus the Month Roach at the bar Clay Center in Brooklyn, New York, is throwing you better be there and I'm gonna be there if he ain't watched the show. Let's support our people, man. I know some of y'all, man, I don't want to watch to fight. Well, let me tell you something right here. Lamont Roach is a better fighter than Frank Morton.
Speaker 1: Y'all know.
Speaker 2: Frank Morton is a young talent that's up and coming and went with eight nine, ten rounds, Tank Davis. I think Lamont Roach is a better fighter than Frank Morton right now, at this point, I got this that's going ten rounds. I got to go in ten rounds.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: And let's let's see how I play out, man, Uh, let's see how I play I'm super excited to bring you out this. I've been trying to get somebody else just calible to sit down with me.
Speaker 1: Fan was able to sit down with me, talk to me, chop it up.
Speaker 2: I got a new fine respect for bruh man. Yeah, let's let's just one of number ones too, like yeah, yeah, let's take let's make this one.
Speaker 1: Go by Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, let's make it. Dude, damn give me up there, God damned y'all getting everybody else up to give me up there.
Speaker 2: You already shouldn't hit the light button by now, you should already hit the shot button right now. Don't sit down within I'm comformsing a lot of things right now, man, Like now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Super doing for excited about that because y'all are being able to go with me on this journey.
Speaker 2: It's well you understand, y'all able to and don't forget I'm on the weekly ones to a baby Yeah. Next weekend February twenty eight, I mean South Heyrol Mississippi. Me, Mike IPPs, you know what, rostops pull up and grab them tickets. And then the Sunday, I'm in Brooklyn, New York, New York. I got a hundred rats and hundred clips New York, New York. Hey, man, that's what the rats be listening to a New York. But I'm telling you, thank you for Tula then too the bubble dupe. So man Ima, stop running my mind and let y'all die into this interview. Yeah, that I got with your funte dank Havis. Hope y'all enjoy this, man, I'll see y'all again. When I see y'all. I'm in the comments right now with y'all while y'all watching. I'm in the coming right now while y'all watching this. Let's get this too, Let's get this to a million. Let's go. What's up everybody? It wasn't to the Bubble Dumb Show Live in DC pre workout. I'm here with the chump Tang Davis. How you feeling playing good Man?
Speaker 3: Good Man?
Speaker 2: Hey man, watch you and that ring workout? Man, I got a new level of respect for the game. Man.
Speaker 1: It's it's crazy man, me you're praying for a fight like like this with the month rope, Like what's going through your mind at this point? Right now though?
Speaker 4: Right now? Just like making sure I stay shop, you know, like thinking about the fight, like what I'm gonna do inside the fight like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, just like.
Speaker 4: Making sure I stay shop with things like that, like picturing what I'm gonna do in the fight and stuff high like.
Speaker 2: You know, I know a lot of people are ever asked this question. But with the amount of success you can't have in his boxing game, with the amount of money you gone made, if you could get sits and say to continue to stay shop, I think a lot of bikers are not, just like, yeah, where did that come from from? You?
Speaker 1: To stay disciplined and ground.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to look like a fool when I got there in the ring, you know, I want to stay shop. I want to stay like you know, when you reach that top level things like that, you want to always like make sure you go out there and give it y'all all you want to. You don't want to like slip up and you know, underwork yourself and then you feel like you're doing enough work inside the training and training camp so you can look good when you're fighting things like that. So I'll make sure I try to stay like as much possible, stay focused as as possible as I can, you know, so I could be able to also give out put on a great performance in front of the fans and things like that. Because if you always put on a great performance the fans going, you draw more fans though you know that I want to see.
Speaker 2: You more dollars for showing, yeah for sure. So like you gotta do your job. At the same time, it's the entertainment where your brand. So like you say, paper, if you say is you won't you won't people yeah and watch you, not people on the ass.
Speaker 1: So that's what you be doing. But when you get in the ring, you know we watch you.
Speaker 2: You know, first two or three runs sound like you be feeling feeling your opponent out a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for sure, because I never want to go out there and like you know and run into a punch that I don't see or anything like that. So I like to film my my part now and things like that. You like, what like that's what life perier. You just don't go out there and just you know here on show. You just always want to figure your way through things. And you know then gradually like you know, loosing up and then you know, once you find them opening and then that's when you you go ahead on.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say, when you when you're finding them opening them and like like you open them up.
Speaker 3: A little bit like that.
Speaker 2: Like so like you said, you already knowing what punch you through the hitting like okay he placed on that one, so yeah, come with the right hook on the next. Like I look at you as as like one of them boxes that known't for you'll walk them down, like from the announcers that oh he got a not shot, ain't gonna tank the Yeah, it's like man, it's like it's like you can. It's like you know how to make adjudgtments, bro. And I just love to see I know the fans love to see it, bro. Uh you know on me, I like, keep it going, bro, because we got a lot of people rooking for you. Also, you know you got a lot of haterres too, but yeah, a lot of haters don't pay you because they want to tune in just to see what Tank don't do. So my question is this, could we ever see you and Ryan do see a get in the fight again in the ring again?
Speaker 1: You and Ron?
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure if he if like yeah, yeah, if he claim yeah, if he claimed for Shure, and if he looking uh looking good his next couple of fights, for sure, we can we can redo it for sure.
Speaker 2: What about hanging Man, You know they keep they keep mentioning his name with you and this and that, but you know obviously he lost, uh Ryan, Ryan brother, he took.
Speaker 1: Something, not he got got knocked on his ass.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, I'll definitely for sure be open in a fight, right, I mean, Devin for sure.
Speaker 3: But it's just like he gotta I mean, he gotta redeem himself.
Speaker 4: You know, if he looked good his next fight and things like that, and if the fight don't go good or even if he looked look good, gets Ryan too, and he don't get the one. Like I feel though it would still be like a good fight to have, just like even like the bell does. Since we've been like he's been younger and things like that coming in the game and it was back and forth. So I think it's still be a good fight with man man Devin for sure. Well, you know it's the light skinning game. You know, you got w don't want to break them.
Speaker 2: Man Boston first got got tight and got you with the month roads Man, what makes you want to reach out and get a young book of chance? Man?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: We we we reached out to a couple of fighters that that was unavailable and things like that at the time, and well, some people turn down to fight. Some people was like, you know they are they already had fights. And the month was you know, he was someone that's a chappion and he was willing to come up in the weight class and you know take the fighting things like that. And I also think that he reached well I'm not sure if he reached out, but when it was like they asked him more like, you know, he didn't shot away from it. He straight said yes.
Speaker 2: So that what that was You ever get like when you could champ, everybody, everybody throwing stones at you.
Speaker 1: But when you get sick, people calling you out knowing they can't with you just want to pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what That's really what it is.
Speaker 4: But it's me now just understanding that and just like you know, just understanding and just picking the uh, the right picking the right torches at the right time and things like that. I just like being in the game that you see that, like everybody want to fight you, like it doesn't matter what the weight class or not. It's like people that's like one for fifty four and things like that that want to fight me, like everybody you know, but it's like more so like it's a payday, you know, it's not more so like a right I think I can win. It's like they want to make sure that that situation good.
Speaker 3: That's what it really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like I've seen that a lot of people like, man, give me a chance. Like, bro, you're struggling with the motherfuckers, you're cheat them. You ain't trying to fight to get with this man.
Speaker 4: But it's just it definitely be like, you know, paid it, but what you can't fault them. But it's just the way how they how they go about the situation. Like if they would have came at me like like a fighter and not like so disrespectful or say like I want to fight them and things like that, then it probably would be different, you know. But I mean, you know they're younger now. I mean they're younger, so they want to go like the disrespectful world.
Speaker 1: I know you hear from everybody. You hear from your periods, your family members. But when when did you know you were special?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like really knew?
Speaker 4: Like I'm here, I didn't really like I didn't really like pick up on it. Just I was just so in love with I was not now that I'm older, I don't think I even was in love with the sports so much. I think I was just in love with just having that father figure that I didn't have at home and in gym, so and when I start winning and things like that, it was like more so I was making my coaching them happy, I was making people around me happy. So it was like, damn, like I'm doing something that actually draw people to love me, like in a sense, so that's what I really like. I'm like, Okay, then it wasn't It wasn't really so like me just boxing or anything like that, you know, because as I get older, I'm like I shot away from boxing, but it's like I still had a love for the sport, but it's just the people that I have loved, Like it's the people that I had loved for and not really the sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like speaking on it, like you broke generational curses in your family, bro, Like nah you you bread woman?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, what you've been able to do?
Speaker 2: No one in your family's ever been able to done it though, Like you got people around you now that's feeling the title to your success. They ain't done nothing, but they feel like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you got me. Yeah yeah yeah, I mean but I mean come with it, you know.
Speaker 4: But right now I'm in the stage where though, but though I like I actually looked out for every single person, Like every single person. I feel as though I looked out for every single person, So it can really be like now it's just like making sure I'm good, making sure my kids good and things like that, you know. So it's just und about myself now, trying to take care of myself, like beyond boxing. And that's why I think I at aligned with boxing. So it's just like trying to take care of myself more so I could be a like be to grow with my kids and you know, you know, just better myself as a person, you know.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: So I just want to be, uh not a role model for the people, because I'm I still make mistakes, but I want to be a role model for like my kids.
Speaker 3: You know, I got a son now, so I want to appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I definitely want to like just do the right thing for them and show them that, you know, anything is possible.
Speaker 3: You know where I come from.
Speaker 2: When it's all saying how would you like to people your name?
Speaker 1: Well, what would you like like to hear? When it's all saying Tyane Davis as.
Speaker 4: A box as a boxer, uh, not really as a boxer, but as a person, I just want to just pretty like he changed his life around. He not this young, young, reckless kid.
Speaker 3: No more than it came in a game like I really didn't care.
Speaker 4: I already like really give a hell about what people think and things like that, and I carried myself like that.
Speaker 3: Well, so it came off. It really came off like.
Speaker 4: And like, but I just really wanted like when they look at me like yeah, he changed a lot, like he for the better, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you because we've been talking about trying to get you on myself, Brom the back of my heart. You know, I appreciate you know I'm gonna have to s yeah, yeah, yeah. I want to thank you personal for coming on the bubble dump so I see you fighting, Yes, sir, you best love Bro and keep being real.
Speaker 1: And stay out my face. Come. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I appreci Yeah, thankful I having Bro