Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome back to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is the Fantasy Baseball Podcast. I am Chris Welsh, joined by Joe Rico, and we are crazy people because we're mock drafting in December.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: We are firing up the Fantasy Pros Draft simulator, the MUDs as we call it, the multi User Draft Interface, so muddy, we could call that right there. But we are in the Fantasy Pros world and we are going to be drafting with a couple of our great Fantasy Pros people we work with. I completely forgot what the term would be. Our co workers would be a good one here. It's the end of December. It's a very difficult time right now. A couple of our coworkers. We've got Kelly Kirby, we got Mike Mayer in with us, and we've got the robots, yes, the ghost in the machine. The Fantasy Pros is going to be drafting with us. We are going to be going through a standard five by five, no bench. We are going to do five outfielder. We are going to do corner and middle. We're gonna do a few relievers in there. We're gonna try to give you a really good perspective of what the early values are. That's gonna be the biggest test to this mock draft. When you're mock drafting in December, you're really you know, getting an understanding of the values, or you're experimenting in the world of jumping into like you know, the early drafts of maybe NFBC and stuff like that. But we are going to give you a good idea of the evaluations and a preview of the draft board and the draft system at Fantasy Pros for the coming year. Mister Joe Rico, thank you so much. You are a company man, absolutely freaking decked out and pro stuff.
Speaker 2: What's up, buddy, I'm doing well, man. It's Christmas season watching all these little Christmas specials. I got a bone to pick with you because I was doing the Fantasy Pro Show yesterday. You're a Charlie Brown hater. You are a Charlie Brown hater. I couldn't even believe my ears. I mean, it's one of them. I haven't seen it this year, so maybe it's one of those ones that doesn't hold up as much. But it's a classic.
Speaker 1: No, that's fine, one hundred percent. I'm not a Charlie Brown hater. I what I simply said was the Charlie Brown Christmas Special might hands down be the one thing that hold It holds up less than anything I've ever watched that I can recall, Like there are things that take you into their era and stuff like that, the perception of like, hey, Charlie Brown's Christmas and all that, like I know, the Pumpkin One and everything. I was just astonished rewatching it with my kids. I was like, this is atrocious. And there's some pretty great animation of that time. That's simply what I was saying, and a little grinchy in the holiday spirit. But it doesn't hold up. It doesn't hold it. It's a rough watch. The storytelling, the all of it is just it's not great. And I'll probably just go back to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Speaker 2: I got to watch it this year. I'm just going through, like the Grin Show. I watched Home Alone yesterday, just getting into the getting into that holiday spirit here as we start our drafts for the year. But I mean I've already started drafting months ago, so this is more just just another practice round.
Speaker 1: Really well, yeah, Joey's been crazy, and we're talking about the holidays, but we're moving into the new year, and that's what this is going to be all about. You can get into, like, you know, some early drafts that are going on. There's Gladiators from NFBC. You can get into early best balls. I know you've already taken down six seven of those. I'm just about to jump into the way. I like to wait a little bit longer. I like to make sure that I've really really honed in my rank process before i start jumping into like real serious money stuff. But we are going to tackle some of the early perception and that's going to be the thing that's going to open up a lot of people's minds in what's happening in those early best balls and Gladiators and DC's and what's going to happen when you guys start drafting. There's a host of new crazy things that are going to be going on, and hopefully we'll be able to do that as we go through this draft live here. In just one second, I want to remind you guys to get locked in early this year. Go to my playbook, go to Fantasy Pros right now, and get locked into my playbook because next thing you know it, Draft Wizard's going to be up. You're going to want my playbook for end season, and we are going to have all the draft simulator set up here for you guys draft the MUDs as I mentioned it to you, and that's gonna be the big, big, big important one because today's live mock draft is done using our Draft Wizard mock draft lobby just like you'll see today. Our multi user drafts allow you to practice quick and fun mock drafts against both real and CPU opponents using the same easy to use interface as our mock draft simulator. While the mock Draft Lobby isn't available for public use yet, our mock draft simulator tool is open at fantasypros dot com slash draft Wizard. It's fast, free way to practice your upcoming fantasy baseball drafts. Again, that's Fantasypros dot Com slash draft Wizard that gets you set. You can put down multiple drafts in minutes and you can start figuring out and preparing what you want to do. So let's get to what we're going to do. We've got this mock draft all set up here. Mike Mayer's in the one spot. We've got Kelly Kirby at four, Joe, we've got you at seven. I am drafting at eleven. Right before or I hit start on this bad boy. Any quick thought process of how you want to attack this from that seven spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like to be at least in the middle. I don't like to be on the turns because then you miss out on the runs off it's starting pitcher, if it's closer, it's whatever. So I like to be in the middle for this draft. I got to choose my spot, so I went just after the middle because I do think that there are maybe seventeen or eighteen first round worthy players, so I can get myself potentially two of them drafting. Maybe it's better to be a little farther down eight, nine, ten, guarantee yourself whatever, Julio, Carrol Combo or Jordan and Carol or whatever. But I do like to be kind of in the middle and a little slightly more towards the back end here. So I like where I am. I'm going to plan for some of course, some five category bats here in the first couple.
Speaker 1: Rounds, and that's kind of what I was looking at, is like I think there's some really really great value. At the end of drafts, we're doing a twelve team. The only thing I didn't mention about the whole process, you know, roto maybe being a little bit more king fifteen team would make sense. But again, you know, just as a nice little promotional tool to the simulator and the lobby, you can have so much customization. I set this up in minutes, was able to put how many teams, what the positions by quick clicks the time, and you can invite as many people as you want to throw out there, or you can just have the robots draft. So I'm at eleven here, I'm going to be looking at probably some combination of the really great value bats that are going to fall out. Let's see where the pitchers go, Let's see where the values are, and let's start this bad boy up. We have got our dear friend Mike Mayer, who's going to be on the clock here drafting one show. Hey Otani, sixty seven percent expert consensus. So far as the number one player doesn't have a position, it's going to just be U two, which is probably the slight little negative to it. But his production and performance is great, and I've said this before I think there are four really great ways you can go in drafts for extremes, the overall Otani, the best positional Wit. You want all the homers, Judge, you want all the stolen bases, Ellie. I think those four are a great way that you can tackle this into your drafts. And this bad boy has started up, Mike Mayor is on the clock, and I would suspect Otani is going to be our top dog.
Speaker 2: Here are you on?
Speaker 1: Are you on Otani at util?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I don't mind it. I mean, especially hell, if you get him as a pitcher too. There's some sites where you'll get both of those stats. If it's a daily league, then he's easily number one. If you're just talking about the offensive stats, I don't really mind going with Bobby Wit, especially if you are somebody who's going to do like a bunch of drafts. Let's say you get the number one pick like ten times. I probably would take both of them evenly, maybe sixty percent Otani forty percent Wit. But Bobby Wit, I mean, thirty thirty season, hitting well over three hundred on the upper trajectory, there's no injury concerns. It's not crazy to consider him as the first overall pick.
Speaker 1: I don't think no, and I don't think it's crazy, and that's definitely not what I'm saying. I don't I don't think it is a wild crazy thing. It's just, you know, I think from a statistical not worry about positional standpoint, Otani makes all the sense in the world. So first pick is up here and we do have Otani. Wit goes to Soto go three. Kelly is on the clock here and eighty three percent expert consents is so far in the early ranks. A lot of this powered by our expert consensus rankers, which as the season goes on, they're gonna keep going up and up. We have air Gunner Henderson going to Kelly. Aaron Judge was eighty seven percent consensus. It went Judge and then Ellie. You are now up. Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take care of a weaker position in third base. Talked about the five category prowess I'm looking for in the first round. I'm gonna go Jose Ramirez, gonna keep it simple. I mean, I could have gone Mookie beats Kyle Tucker, but I feel like Hoose Rimir is one of those guys you can pretty much write the numbers down in pen before the season. You know what, He's gonna do some variants in the runs in RBIs but so safe. It's such a weak position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that Mookie bets Kyle Tucker, Fernando Tatis Junior. That's pretty core. I mean, honestly, you would have loved one of those falling. But that's what's so great about so like ten looks like a really good spot. It's gonna feel homery. Corbyn Carol is sitting there. I kind of love and I've talked about this combination potential of you could go Corbyn, Carroll and Julio Rodriguez on the wheel. I also have the potential of jumping in in the sp market if you were to ever do or all do the pocket ASA strategy. Scooble and Skeens might be the ultimate of all time. They're also a huge safety net. But it's a battle of what are you comfortable with on the hitters versus what are you comfortable with investment on the pitchers? And I just I can't quite pull the trigger on that, but oh my, I just got sniped by the system. As I said that, I would say Julio or Skins and they both just went on the wheel. That's a phenomenon. So now I am staring at this possibility of maybe I do take the top sp I like Lindor, a lot yard on Alvarez is as safe as safe can be. You know what, I am going to do this. It is the top of the board here. Lindor is being pushed at me. Man, what do you think Scooble or Lindor stolen bases overall production or get that sp I'm tempted to lock up the sp.
Speaker 2: I think it's I mean, if it were me, I'd probably go Schooble. But Jordan Alvarez is kind of like the mirror of Corbyn Carrol because you're not getting steals. The Carrol could give you forty steals and then you're getting forty homers from Jordan. It's definitely I mean, I know I didn't help you out too much there, I just give you.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna do it like I'm gonna go with scoobl I really thought Julio was going to be my lock and if not, go schemes. But you know, get the top pitcher I've got a fifty plus stolen based guy in Corbyn Carroll and pretty comfortable with that, so I go schooble the next team. It's still a little bit high Ronald Acunya going in the second round. He's kind of falling in more of the higher stick stuff into like the third we had Lindor Vladimir Gerrera Junior, and then you just got gifted Jordan Alvarez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two o six. He shouldn't crazy all quite that far. Now the lineup around him is not what it was even a week ago, but I still think that he is a pretty damn safe pick there middle of the second round. Later he fell, I mean, he could be a first round pick and it wouldn't really shock me if he went eleven or twelve. But getting him middle of the second that is a gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I was thinking about, Yeah, there's always been this debate that's gone on just forever about like Vladimir Gera Junior or Joran Alvarez, and people struggle with that, and it's like they're just both incredibly great picks. So you know, it's like just a phenomenal spot picking up the last couple. Let's see we had, if I can get back to it, we had. You took Alvarez, Duran, Shurio. Kelly went with Freddie Freeman, which is a really solid pick.
Speaker 2: This late.
Speaker 1: Bryce Harper, who I would have went with a head, went three, Zach Wheeler, Mayer did the wheel of Jackson Merrill and Chris Sale. I love the Chris Sale pick. I'm a little bit lower on Jackson Maryral. I don't know if I'm going to pull the trigger on Jackson Merrill. In the second round. The last couple went Trey Turner, Olsen, Kelly got seized. So another pitcher, Jazz Chisholm, Raphael Devers, Joe, you're on the clock. I want to talk about Meryl for a second, but let's wait till after your pick. So what are we doing on the clock here? And then let's go to maryl Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't mind Meryll or debating. Yeah, I'm just kind of debating a couple of different picks here. I don't mind Merrill. I think the second round is he's fully priced. You need him to absolutely smash at that rate, and there is some risk, you know, just coming off of that massive rookie season, he could regress a little bit. I think he's gonna be fine, but the second round feels a little a little bit much for me, especially in a twelve team or fifteen teamer. If he sneaks in the back end, the second round okay, but top twenty four for me is a little rich.
Speaker 1: You took my guy. I was going to go with Corey Seeger or Katel Marte who went right after you. Garrett Crochet would have been a phenomenal sp pick. Kind of glad I took Scoogle because that would have been who I wanted in this range. And then William Contreras insane catcher value. Talk about Corey Seeger while I'm up here, because like the production was there, you look at like the underlying stuff, it was all there. It's just the injuries are consistent. So I was gonna take him though.
Speaker 2: He's coming off of a year where, I mean, most of the Rangers were not quite what they were the year prior, coming off of the long World Series run. It was a bit of a quote unquote down year, and it was still like a one for thirty five WRC plus thirty plus homers are almost guaranteed. The injuries are a bit of a concern, but in the third round, pairing him with who I have I think have a pretty safe base there to start off with Jay Ramon Alvarez and then Seeger gives me I think forty home run upside in a lineup that should be quite a bit better this year than it was last year.
Speaker 1: Garrett Crochet William contrast, I went with Austin Riley, who I value in that same Raphael Dever's ish range of third baseman, and then it went to Ozzy Albi's Garrett Cole on the wheel. So I am back up, and I don't love this territory. If I'm being honest with you, I really really don't. So I'm gonna do something I don't usually do. But it's fourth round. I've got a pretty or yeah, it's fourth round. I've got a pretty big fall here. I'm gonna go with the top closer in the fourth round. I'm gonna go with a manual class A pairing that with one of the top pitchers, so I've got to essentially at the top of their position and one of the best stolen base guys. So I'm going for balance there. What are your thoughts on a manual class I know you're about to come up here.
Speaker 2: You're up. Yeah. I took Cole Reagan's as my ACE, and based on the way the software is set up currently, I'm not sure if that's going to maintain. But he has a relief picture eligibility still from the year prior at that may not.
Speaker 1: It won't, it won't. That's that'll be the I can tell you right now. There are some positional things that are going to adjust into the new year. Again, that's why the software is not up. It's a it's a hack for you, but it won't be for the regular.
Speaker 2: So for now I can put them in the relief picture spot and then get that taken care of with one of them. But for Class A, I think he's still incredibly safe. The strikeout rate maybe isn't quite what you want with the elite closer like the rest of them, it's fairly the average actually, but I mean the ratios, the potential for forty plus saves, I think he is definitely I haven't done relief pitcher rankings, but he's definitely in that top two or three there with Williams and Hater, I mean maybe even maybe even Edwin Diaz like there's a cluster of elite closers, and he's definitely among them.
Speaker 1: After Reagan's I went Machado Schwarberg, That's who I was considering, Michael King very high in the fourth round of Kelly Kirby. Pete Alonso followed up that pick Willia Damas, Mike Mayer, went Mason Miller and Taoscar Hernandez. On the four or five wheel, Blake Snell, who I did want a pretty considerable amount, Altuve, Pablo Lopez, Michael Harris, c J Abrams. You took Devin Williams, Royce Lewis, Marcusimi, and Jacob de Brom. I'm up, So let's hear your take on Devin Williams.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think that much changes going to New York. I don't love that, you know, lefties essentially have a Little League park to hit in. But I don't think much changes in terms of like, his talent is undeniable. I don't want to make like crazy comps, but he's one of the best relief pitchers I've ever seen in my life. I mean, every single year he's giving you sub to era is ridiculous, strikeout rates, ridiculous stuff. Numbers wherever he's pitching. Even if he was in Colorado, I think I'd still be pretty interested at this range and getting him in the fourth walking down one or actually, no, I got him in the fifth, didn't I be getting of the fifth? So yeah, I'll absolutely take that.
Speaker 1: I just took James Wood, followed up Santander and Zach Gallon. I'm gonna take one of my favorite players in the sixth round. Still, I hate passing up this other h take O'Neill Cruz. I can't ever quit O'Neill Cruz, and I get to slot him in its shortstop played shortstop, move to center field into the year, so he's gonna have dual position eligibility, good average, twenty twenty season thing, he's gonna tap into more power. So I took James Wood and him. I'm going for big, big counting stats. I've got three guys at Steel twenty three guys that can hit over two hundred. I might be a little susceptible in batting average. That's something I'm gonna pay attention to. Cleaning up those last picks after that, because we in between you, we had Santan, Darren Gallen, Luis Castillo, Josh Hater Valdez, Yamamoto. We're in a big pitching run going on right now, Logan Webb, even Naga, Kelly Kirby took a white Langford who I almost took Ryan Hellsley. You went with Yamamoto. Is that your second sp That is because you took Coll Reagans.
Speaker 2: Right after Reagan's. Yeah. Yamoto, in the drafts I've been in this year is usually a third round pick, so getting him in the sixties feels like really good bargain. He's usually going in SP one territory. But I have like co aces there with Reagan's and the Ammoto especially not going early pitching quote unquote early first three rounds were hitters. I'm pretty happy with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And point out early drafts and like NFBC and stuff, you're going to play like upside, big stolen bases, big strikeouts and stuff like that. Pitchers go higher, catchers go higher. Catchers kind of ruin the system a little bit of values because an FBC and two catcher systems. So just some things to point out here.
Speaker 2: Hate you got your league, man, I hate two catcher leagues, I really do.
Speaker 1: I hate this round. Everybody just taking my guys. Nola and Vientos went to Mayor Teleglasstan was one. I wanted Brent Rooker to Kelly, I like, and you took Johann Duran, So I'm up, why don't you break us down on that is your second closer?
Speaker 2: I believe? Yeah. I mean there's a lot of drafts I've done this year where I've waited way too long on closer and then you're going with like a Calvin Fouchet or somebody is your sp two, And I mean half of people probably just said who is that? And I wouldn't blame them. So I try sometimes, especially when we have a little bit more freedom in these mocks, to try out some different builds and going with a couple of early closers. I like what I've done so far. I've got two absolute shutdown arms, Williams and Durant, and I don't have to worry about it at all. And that's been something for me in the early drafting I've done where I'm sitting there in the eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, through like fifteenth round thinking I need another closer. I need another closer. Now I can just focus on the team and I have to worry about that positional stuff.
Speaker 1: I just took Jordan Westburgh, one of my favorite break out candidates who already had like just a big breakout year last year, insanely great slider of baseball savant. If you care about looking at that good hard hit numbers, barrel numbers, they're making the right feel or the I guess i'd be left field wall. They're bringing it down for right handed hitters, so it's an advantage for right handed hitters in general. It's a huge boost for Jordan Westburg talking them about eighty three. Just for people's perspective, it's about where you're gonna have to take a guy like him, and I think that's one that's going to like open people's eyes, like, whoa, you know, Jordan Westburg. That seems like a brand new one here. I currently have my technically qualifies at second here probably shouldn Onneil Cruz Riley. I've got two outfielders. I've got one starting pitcher, one closer. I'm very tempted to go starting pitcher here. I'm gonna do this. This is going gonna seem weird. I'm going to go with Luis Robert and I just want to throw this out Luise Robert gross year insanely bad underlying stats XBA like two ten. Everything fell apart, but it fell apart so much as I've been doing some of this work, it seems like the outlier more than it is anything else. I've kind of come to terms of that. I don't know if Robert's ever gonna become like that second round overall talent. It was so bad it reeks to me of the injury, the lack of care and play on a team that was losing, And it's such an outlier that I actually don't think the bad K numbers and with numbers and underlying data is as bad as it truly is. And he still put up big counting stats, So I kind of think it's a it's a sneakier little pick out there. So I'm gonna go with Luis Robert from my third outfielder here bevia picks a Rosarina Ozuna Holiday, you took Christian Walker, we had jan your Diaz, Brian Reynolds, Roley, Lawrence Butler, who I really considered, Gossman, Doyle, and then the ninth round started with munyez Ober and Netto Why don't you talk to us about Walker and then what you're thinking about doing coming up here?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've just seen so much data with Walker. He is essentially Matt Olsen and Pete Alonzo without the name brand value, that hard hit data, a lot of the underlying numbers. If you just were to take the three of them, put them in an Excel sheet and look at every they're like the same player. And you're paying quite a bit less for Christian Walker than you are for the other two. I'm not sure where he's gonna play yet, which does worry me a little bit, but I do think he ends up probably a Yankee stadium. Do you think there's no chance of a reunion in the desert or what are you thinking there with I.
Speaker 1: Think there is a chance. I mean you say Yankee stadium, But they just brought in Cody Bellinger, and I know Tody could be the outfielder, but he might end up being the first baseman when it's all said and done with Jason Dimingez. So I think it's kind of open right now. I think Walker might be too expensive for the Diamondbacks, but I know there are some conversations around it. You sneaky little sneaker.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: You just took Shane McLanahan in the ninth, which was definitely in my queue. Hunter Brown had been in, Mike que Kelly Kirby, took Robert Swarez, Tristan Cassis, Profar, Alex Bregman. That was a pretty brutal round of a bunch of like really good late sleepers, And that's kind of the sneaky thing. I think sp is crazy deep right here. I invested a second round pick in a starting pitcher and I haven't taken another one yet outside of relief. That's this is where I want to rectify that in this round which I'm up. I forgot that I'm up here because there are quite a few really really good valued starting pitchers. So I'm going to double tap here, all right, I am going to go, oh man, I'm really struggling with this. Actually, which one I wanted to do? I gotta think Joe Ryan, Joe Ryan just elite underlying stats too. Fastball ended up having just big strikeout numbers. Just love everything I saw. Grayson just went so that made my decision easier. Max Freed is a good pick here, but I'm going to pivot, and I'm going to go with Spencer Swallenbach with the Atlanta Braves. I love him and I've got him ranked really really high, great K numbers across the board, splitter with sick fastball, just was on everybody all year long. So you know, Yankee Stadium a little less friendly. I mean, Freed's gonna be fine with it as ground ball pitcher. But I like the combination of Swellenbach adding with Joe Ryan to just have like elite strikeouts areco What do you think about Schwellenbach this high?
Speaker 2: I would have taken him overt Freed. Freed worries me. Man like that elbow. Two consecutive years of four arm injuries. I did a show last year with Eno where he broke down the percentages of each injury recurring, and it's like eighty five percent chance that he eventually has surgery. So I think that's a It is a bit of a risk, and I'm not sure it's gonna be this year, next year, what's going to happen? But Freed scares me. Schwellenbach what he showed last year, incredible command, great strikeout rate, great team context. Like he's going a little bit later than I thought he would, so in the tenth round, absolutely, no question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, third sp we had Exavier Edwards go after. That's a big stolen based chase that someone's doing. But you know what, he's going to hit the top of the lineup. We had Junior Cameronaro Tovar, you took Salsuzuki, Mike Trout went after. Roki Sazaki is going to be a big one. Cody Bellinger was actually a target of mind Volpi I believe we had because it moved on a sunny gray. Will Smith just quick thoughts, I know you're coming up. I don't want to distract you through your pick here. I'm curious at your pick of Riley Green and also Roki Sazaki.
Speaker 2: Sazaki and this is also like my NFBC brain. But he's going in the top like six rounds every single time pretty much. I think his ADP is settling in around the seventies once he signs. Jack that up a round or too, So any shares you can get up Sazaki outside of the top one hundred. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on him because we haven't seen a lot of him. There's not as much data on him, as we have on players who've been in the major leagues the last couple of years. But from all accounts, he is a generational talent. I think it was Baseball America who put an eighty grade on one of his pitches yesterday, and that was kind of a big deal. Like that doesn't barely happen very often. So like this kid is incredibly talented. He's like twenty one, twenty two. He's going to go to a good situation if you can get him after pick one hundred. Do it every single time.
Speaker 1: I think I might agree with you on that. All right, I am up here there are again. I think we're in an SP territory. We mentioned being afraid I'm gonna jump on Max Freed here now that I'm getting a value, he's my SP. Four Adulas and Bogerts went behind me, and I am in a I'm in a tunnel of chaos, a vacuum here. On one hand, I have a personal friend of mine. On the other hand, I have what is like a top ten SP who's coming off of an injury and who pitched at the end of the year, justin Steele. I feel obligated to take my friend Justin Steele, But I think Justin will understand I'm gonna take Sandy el Contra. I'm I hope maybe Justin'll fall back, Probably not now, but Sandial Contra coming off of this injury, him and Shane McClanahan or two relatively undervalued players. Sandy's velo was up before the end of the year. He was throwing some looks like he's going to be healthy and get to push his innings this year. Also trade potential. There's been some trade talks. I love the prospects of getting Sandy, especially as my sp four. You scoffed, but you can't take him with McClanahan, you can't have all the posts Tommy John starting pitchers, or you don't want them at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you technically probably shouldn't. I feel like with him because he was healthy at the end of last season. If the Marlins were a team that was even somewhat serious and they were competing for anything down the stretch, I think he probably would have returned. But because they were already officially eliminated, there was no point in risking it. But he had another six months of recovery onto that I don't see him as big of a risk as a lot of people do. So I'll probably be maybe overweight to the field on Sandy this year, is the best way to put it.
Speaker 1: I like that, all right, So let's see if I can potentially pick back up where we were. So in that round I took so it was a twelfth round. I took Sandy and went Ersag Pasquentino literally top of my cue, Brandon Nemo, Contreras terrang Luke Weaver probably not great losing his job. Jake Berger also at the top of my que that went to Kelly Radon Indy, Mike Mayer went Luis Garcia, Jason Dimingez back to back. Diminga's pick is freaking phenomenal. After that, we had Kelly taking Justin Steele, Horner, Finnegan, you took Jared Jones, wu Cronenworth and Low. Did you want our friend of the show Justin Steele? Are you happy with that Jared Jones pick?
Speaker 2: No. I like Steel a lot. I mean, he's been so consistent the last I mean since he entered the league. He's one of the most consistent pitchers. But there was also some arm trouble in September I don't think it was that serious, like he made his last start. I believe still doesn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling though, to draft a guy who did have some arm trouble down the stretch. So I actually don't think I've landed on Justin Steele this year. The price is reasonable enough. There's just something that worries me a little bit there with anybody who had any kind of arm problem. But I think we're getting to the point where it's pretty hard to find a picture who hasn't had some kind of arm problem, And at this price, I think it's definitely a fair range to take a shot on him. For sure. It's probably later than he should be going if we're being on it.
Speaker 1: Man, I can't believe I'm gonna do this. I'm taking an empty stat but I need batting average to carry back up Luisa Rise. I'm gonna let Louisa Rise push my team up just a tiny bit. I really have taken some some risky shots where I might be tanking batting average, but I have some pretty intense stolen bases on my team. I've got Carol Wood, Robert, I've got some big homers and Riley Oneo Cruz. I will say I probably need to bulk up on the power a little bit more if I'm that's just my personal feeling. If I am gonna end up taking a guy like Luisa Rise, which is just a bit risky, there are quite a few players I like here. I don't oh Man, all right, I'm gonna see if I can slip a guy by. I'm gonna take a closer. I'm gonna take Pete Fairbanks here. I needed a second closer. We got two RP spots. I'm gonna play a risk to see if I can get my guy to fall back to me. So we'll see if it ends up happening. Kirby Gates, Kakuchi, this is probably gonna be a relatively reliever round. Joe, what are you thinking about doing here?
Speaker 2: In round fourteen, I'm gonna take a bit of a chance, but I'm gonna go Spencer Strider fifth sp At this point of the draft, I know it's risky. I know it's risky, but I think especially in leagues where you guys are going to have IL spots, which is the majority of people play in leagues with IL spots. At that point of the draft, Okay, you got to stick them on the shelf for a month, even two months, you pick up somebody else and then maybe you get four months of Spencer Stryder. I pick one fifty one sixty. I kind of love it, to be honest, even though I don't say that it's without its risks. I like that.
Speaker 1: Friends, we're already talking about behind the scenes, we're talking about futures, MLB futures, and you know you're doing Rookie of the Year bets. You're getting into. All of the betting world is right behind us or right in front of us. I suppose it's better way to say it for the MLB season. But behind us, with us and still carrying on is the rest of the betting season. And we got an offer for everybody that's listening over on Betting Pros where you can get a full month free of premium access on Betting Pros using the promo code f P free. You can get access to our same game parlay tools, prop analyzer, the price pick prop bet cheat sheet. That's a difficult one to say. Plus we were working on a nerfe a nerfee product from last year that it might be coming out this year and a whole bunch more. Get access and unlock all the amazing premium tools on Betting Pros by using code FP free. Download the app. You can follow me. Last year, my best bet of the year Ellie day La Cruz to lead the league in stolen bases was plus six hundred. We bet that preseason. So you can follow those bets on the Betting Pros app and get that access free promo code FP free. All right, let's jump back into this. Looks like I am up This round went Pepio, manaia Ohapi, Johannio Springer, Lane, Thomas Lao, Josh Low, Langaliers Burlson, and Real Muto. You took mister Josh Low. Pretty good combination speed, not pizza hut taco bell, but you know, speed and power. Josh, Did he fill out a positional need of outfield for you? Were you low on outfield?
Speaker 2: He filled out a categorical need for me. He's my fourth outfielder. But speed, I've I mean, I'm going to probably handily be at the top of the power projections with Walker Seeger, Jay ram Alvarez, a Zuki Green. But the stolen bases of those guys I just mentioned there's a lot of maybe not zeros, but really low numbers, and I think I need a guy who has the potential for thirty five forty steals and you get the huge park upgrade coming this year as well for those raised bats. So I love me some Josh Low. If you're pushing pick two hundred, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a killer Bylow. So the guy wanted to fall back Louise Heel. I know people are weird about Louis Heel. They didn't want to trade him. He is still considered one of their top pitchers. He gets to move down the rotation. He's going to get to push more innings this year. I think Louis Heel's in a great spot, especially for strikeouts. I got a good core of starting pitchers that he's like my SP five or six. I really wanted him to push back, and I want all the shares of Tyler O'Neal I can get Baltimore Oriole Right handed hitters are going to have an increase this year. How about a thirty plus home run guy who talked about in an interview. Tyler O'Neal mentioned recently that he wouldn't have signed with Baltimore. He didn't even consider Baltimore until they move those dimensions. Analytical hitter understands who he is gonna pull that ball more thirty five plus Homer. I mean, this is a huge power potential. Might not even show up in the projections right now. He's my fourth outfielder. Love getting Tyler O'Neil here, because, like I said before in my construction, I don't love Louis. I'm not a big Louis Riis guy, and he does hurt you in some aspects. But if I can stack up some more power, I can kind of mitigate what he takes away from me because I have elite speed and I'm still building in some good power. I need that batting average there. Joey, Joe, you ended up this pass round taking Zach Eflin. We also had Alexis Diaz, Stevenson, Copeck, Kowser, Rafaela love that pick, Mayor went, Jimenez and Rob Ray, Rangifo and Boz talk to us about your pick and what you're looking at doing coming up. Are you getting into the territory of like you've got some positional needs? You got to feel pretty quick here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, second base is one that I don't usually like to wait this late on, but that's generally speaking in a fifteen team context. In a twelve team er, there's still some options I shouldn't wait too too far. But that's the next thing that really needs to be taken care of. The Zach Eflin pick. For anybody who's followed me for the last few years knows that I have an irrational love of Zach Efflin. I think it's the whip you can get from him. Now the park, the ball coming in in Baltimore is not my favorite thing, but I don't think it hurts him too too much, and I think that he is another guy that should be going a little bit earlier than he is. One eighties feels too late for Zach Eflin. He was disappointing last year because of what he did in twenty twenty three, but if you look at the numbers, they're still very very good.
Speaker 1: All right, eure up. We had Tolia, we had Tanner, Scott go, Chris Sanchez. I love that Tolia pick. Some absurd, absurd hard hit numbers and hitting in Colorado also not some great. Brenton Doyle has some of the heaviest home road splits, which gets you worried about hitters. Sometimes. We didn't really see that with Tolio. There's like forty plus home run potential with him, but not to compare necessarily too. But like Doyle was like two hundred on the road and three hundred at home if I remember correct, They don't believe Tolia had as extreme home road splits. So just throwing that out there that I actually really love that as like a sneaky pick. In Tolia, you ended up going with who did you? Oh, you went with Zach Gelloff. We had Rainaldo Edmund and Boden Francis Win. That's a pretty fun pick. Are you buying the bounce back of Galoff? I guess around two hundred, it's kind of easier to buy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still needing steals, still needing a second basement with the park up grade. I mean, I think it's a good buy back opportunity for Gelloff. Not my favorite target as a starting second baseman, but considering I kind of messed up and left that one a little bit too long, I'll take it. I will say, though, I'm going to be like the technology is going to hate my draft because it's like three picks in a row and labeled as reaches. So I'm on the lookout for eleventh out of twelfth place in this year.
Speaker 1: Well again I will. I'll say, like you guys all can't come into the multi user interface that we're doing here where you can like add all these other people, so you will experience if you do the draft simulator, the ranks of especially the consensus ranks that are being posted, they're still coming up, so as they go the reaches will start differentiating. You know, some of those reaches are going to be powered by like Mayor and Kirby and myself and Scott White posted his because I have a few as well. I just took Esock Parades and that definitely could seem like a reach. Give me him back in Houston like Cubs, eh, But now you go and put me in a low left field for a guy. I mean, that's how Alex Bregman lived. Alex Bregman lived by pulled fly balls, get it up in the air, big launch angles. That's the only way that esoch Prates lives. And he did it in Tampa Bay, couldn't do it in Chicago. So I'm back. I just took him and then I followed him up with Dansby Swanson, who I get to put in middle endfield, Not that I'm a necessarily enamored, but solid twenty ten guy that I can put in my middle infield and not having to be a starter, just trying to round out this offense overall. What do you think about Esac?
Speaker 2: I think it's funny that the Astros traded a top ten player in baseball for a guy who just specifically fits into their ballpark. I think that's kind of like a bizarre move for them to make because Parades is an okay player, but as kind of I mean, the prospect they got back is supposed to be fantastic as well.
Speaker 1: Cam Smith is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cam Smith is like absolutely no joke, big, big, hard to hit stuff. He hit over three hundred in his debut, Homers were starting to crush, great college bat, had some swing and mis issues. Looked like that was kind of fixed. Huge analytical team. So Cam Smith was a huge get in a nutshell to Tucker. It doesn't make sense, but you have to remember Tucker's on a one year deal, so that's why it did. They got like a top ish prospect and they got a player that literally will thrive where they play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Parides could hit thirty home runs like pretty easily, and even last year was a bit of a down. I mean, it looks like more of a down here because of once you got Chicago, he didn't really do anything. Still Salid WRC plus it was like one ten range or so. He's still much better than league average. I think he's a thirty home run bat. It's just kind of weird the way the teams are doing things, Like they bring in Kyle Tucker and then they trade Bellinger immediately after. Like you'd figure you'd get one year of bell or one year of Tucker. You'd want to have Bellinger there as well instead of trading him for you know, a minor league reliever essentially. But weird stuff going on. Until teams have fully completed their moves, you never really know what they're up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're up right now. The last couple picks last round we had after Dansby, Jock Paania, Kerry Carpenter, you took Bryson Stott, Brandon Fott went in the low two hundreds, poor Hodge, Diaz Woodruff, Shanwell and who was our last one? The system moved out to e Valdi and then we started the next round ten Or Haw Hellyo Ramos. That was when I was looking at David Bednar, Taj Bradley, Jansen, Parker Meadows, right before you, Jake McCarthy, Estevez, Glabor, Torres, McKenzie. I'm up a boy. Was I looking at Parker Meadows And I don't know if you were at all before taking Jake McCarthy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm still kind of I think with McCarthy. Now, I've completed the speed that I needed to get. I got Stot, I got Gellof, I got McCarthy, I got Lao kind of makes up for the power heavy build. Initially, I wasn't looking at Meadows, but I do like Parker Meadows quite a bit. And I also wonder just hearing the name for ever going to see Austin Meadows again. I wonder if he's going to be a guy that pops out of the scene or if we're just kind of seeing the last of him. At this point, it feels like.
Speaker 1: We I don't know if we've seen the last, but it feels like we're in the final stages of seeing the last. I'm gonna go with this is gonna be util play Trevor story. You just got to stay healthy. But it's a twenty twenty play. I get him around two thirty. I love that for my util and I've also created some flexibility. I just want to throw out to you guys that member Onio Cruz qualifies at outfield. In short, I have an outfield spot open. I could move Cruise to outfield, and now I have Dansby Swanson and Trevor's story at short and middle. So that little tiny bit of flex position flexibility I get down with that. I can definitely get down with that. I have left a catcher, I've got technically an outfielder, and I have one pitching spot. So those are my last couple spots that I've got to fill out here. There's quite a few interesting pitchers that are still sitting on the board. I don't know if I feel like locked in that I need to get any of them. I'm going to jump in take my outfielder. I'm a sucker. I'm gonna take Byron Buxton two thirty playing in the outfield, hopefully a bounce back. I don't love any of the outfielders right here, but I just I kind of can't quit him. That's my fifth outfielder, easily expendable. So I've got two more spots. I'll have the catcher and last spot to fill out. What do you have left to fill?
Speaker 2: So just a Jung Hu Lee who is going to function as a fifth outfielders last utility bat. Him and McCarthy, however you want to arrange them, Let's call him the utility bat. So I have a corner infield spot and a pitching spot left at this point.
Speaker 1: All right, So Mike, let's see we just had Kelly Kirby. Go Jeffrey Springs, who was traded to the A's again. Ballpark might not be like the worst thing in the world. Kind of love Jeffrey Springs, but don't love the destination a whole bunch. Mike Mayor just went Nolan Jones. He's on the clock for the last round. I guess this is twenty two. I thought it was twenty one rounds. He just took. Jorgees Solaire was one I was also looking at. So Jorgees Silaire, Austin Wells, Cutter, Crawford. Kelly's on the clock. You are up, and you're gonna have your final two picks coming up here. You're on the clock now, Joe after Kelly took, Mike kel Garcia, Tyler Fitzgerald went, and Clark Schmidt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Josh Young was who I wanted in that final that final corner spot there, that's a little disappointing. So I need to do a little bit of a pivot here and I might shoot for some upside with Kyle Manzardo. It looks like they are orchestrating things so that he will have a role. That's why they got rid of Spencer Horwitz. I think right after they acquired him they didn't want to further clog up first base. I think that Mansarto especially, I think it's September hit like two eighty with five home runs, like you seem to figure things out. Looks like he's gonna play every day, So I like that as a utility spot, our corner infield spot. I guess, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I am going to yeah, we'll do this, and I should take a young guy out here. We're going to tap Jackson Job, who I could cheat in the relief pitching spot if I end up wanting to looks like I think early projections around one hundred and forty innings of the Tigers. I really love that. My last spot's a catcher. Love Sean Murphy, Travis Darnault out of there. Probably Drake Baldwin going to be in there. So I'll take that high powered offense. Give me a catcher and a high powered offense. That's my final pick for my final construction. After these last couple of picks, we are going to jump over just for a couple of minutes when we are going to see the system give us the grades. Which again that's something that's I it's my one of my personal favorites about this where it'll give you some insights on your teams. You can see experts who love or dislike yours, and especially as the experts come on. It's really one of my absolute favorite things. And the big key at this point is will I love my own draft the most because my ranks are up there. That's going to be the big key to this whole bad boy oh who had that sneaky pick? Team five just took Matt Shaw super sneaky pick. Saw he went inside the top two hundred of a December NFBC. Looks like he's locked into that job. Shout out to that pick. That's very good. System. Hated my draft though, I ended up getting like a C grade here. So we'll do a quick analysis of our own teams. Oh man, what a brutal win here. Coming in the bottom is me Chris Welsh at the very bitty bottom. Joe you came in at seven, Kelly Kirby at three. Mike Mayor. Mike Mayor won the draft behind the scenes too, we'd actually done this other thing and Kelly won it, and Kelly was like, oh great, I win and I'm out. And now Mike Mayor ends up winning the team.
Speaker 2: He scored perfect. He scored one hundred.
Speaker 1: One thousand percent. It's loved by my community. Team. Let's look at yours, Joey, your insights. You pull up your team because we'll give you. I'm going to just give out what the roster construction is of your team. The quick insights, you were top four in stolen based average and eer. When we're looking at your team, you know it had a couple of reaches. I wouldn't worry about the reaches right now. It did say you drafted one player in the top three of their position. That was Josier Ramirez, Joe Pisa Pia on the expert consensus ranks, loved you the most. Mike Mayer also loved, and I also loved. Who did not love is Kelly Kirby and Andy Barns from Yahoo. So those are some dislikes on your team, though I guess we don't have the grete up yet. That'll be coming. I was curious that, like what the overall scoring system of it, let's hear your team, Let's hear what the construction of your team ended up being.
Speaker 2: So I started Jose Ramirez, Jordan Alvarez, and Corey Seeger as the offensive base, went with Cole Ray Baigans and Devin Williams as the next two picks, and then Yamamoto, Joan Duran, Christian Walker followed that up with Shane McClanahan, Saya Suzuki, Riley Green, Wilson Contrerez who is catcher eligible that will be playing first base. So like that Jared Jones in the thirteenth round, followed by Spencer Strider, Josh Lowe, Zach Eflin, and then another Zach and Geloff, Bryson Stott, Jake McCarthy, Jung Hu Lee, Kyle Manzardo and then I ended out with DJ Hurts.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you your favorite and least favorite pick or part of this, like really early construction, because I look at this, I love your infield. I kind of like the late value of Bryson Stott. I think that's ridiculous. Your outfield, I think is really strong, and I think that's something that fades with a lot of people. You got your closers, which with a good investment, I think you did a great job of values on you have. You have some injury risk though on your pitchers. You know mcclanahemy Yamamoto, Jared Jones, you actually have an incredibly risky high It's a low floor high upside. I don't love your corner middle of Kyle Manzarto and Gelloff, especially in the twelve Man. I think that kind of struggled. But everything is give and take, like you can't nothing can be all perfect. So that's how I kind of foresee it. I would probably wait your pitcher injuries as a much bigger negative if I had to pick a negative. While saying that, I thought your offensive construction, besides that corner middle was like really strong, particularly with a couple picks, but what's your favorite let's say pick and least favorite pick or part of the construction.
Speaker 2: I think the favorite has to be Wilson Contrerez and say is Suzuki, Like those guys are big targets of mine. Suzuki if he stays healthy, like he is one of the best twenty or twenty five hitters in baseball, I think he's a five category guy going well after a lot of the other ones. And now we've swapped Cody Bellinger for Kyle Tucker mentioned Wilson Contreras. He's going to be playing first base, So catch your eligible guy that you're getting. I love that, probably gonna be playing one hundred and thirty five games, hopefully one hundred and forty games maybe if things break right. So I love those two picks. I got them both later than we're generally seeing. The Manzardo and Geloff pairing, I admit, is a little bit weak. It's more just shooting for upside, especially with Manzarto, and the pitching depth is maybe not the depth, but the riskiness of the arms that I took. I can understand what you're talking about. McClanahan. I don't know how exactly to feel about these guys coming off of Tommy John, the mcclanahan's of the world, the alcntras. I feel like they're relatively safe. But that's also like maybe there's a bananappeal on the floor a couple feet in front of me that I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit, you know, I was doing my analysis. I'm on starting pitchers right now, and I'm pretty deep into it. I love McClanahan more than most people. I have for a long time, but there is something startling when you're like, Okay, you can't look at his twenty four because he didn't pitch. Let's look at twenty twenty three. K percentage is down like five percent, you know, like it was a dramatically down K percentage. And yes, you could be like all right leading up to that, so like I don't care about like what the second half numbers are because leading up to it, the arm issue was probably going. But the whole year it was like really dramatic decreases. So I am worried about Shane McClanahan a little bit. But that's why I'm saying, like, you know, upside is fun and stuff like that. Way too risky of it, and I don't think like, come February, you would put together this risky of a class of starting pitchers.
Speaker 2: This is the thing with starting pitchers is right now we're looking at the pool and we're like, oh my god, like there's a lot of arms, and then we're gonna lose fifteen or twenty of them to injury by March. So maybe it'll be McClanahan, maybe it'll be Strider. I mean Strider. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt again by March, but there'll be a couple of guys who get hurt, and you know, the pool be thinned out. So looking at these teams now taking some shots, hoping guys stay healthy by the time it gets to March. Where I'm doing my more expensive main drafts, probably will play it a little bit safer.
Speaker 1: But the nice thing with a guy like Strider too is it's like a cheaper cost. It's like if you could get a guy like a Schemes, you know, you eat a month and then you get the rest of the year production. If that's like what Strider is, and you are paying the cost, which is outside the top one hundred, it actually is good I like Strider. I actually think Strayder could be a good pick. It's just when you paired it with the amount of hurt pitchers, that's the risk here. So I ranked garbage. I ranked it. Did not like the system of what I put together here. I did say I took I'm going to say two. It's putting Bucks in as a top DH. But Riley and Tarik Skouble, I don't think it's acknowledging a manual Class A because I got multiple positions inside the top of their spot top three projected to be top four in saves. It really didn't like the other stuff. But I will say expert opinion me it love. I love my draft the most, of course I figured I would. Mike Mayer also liked it. Pierre Camu liked it, with James Wood. Andy Barns also did not like mes so Andy is very mad at us right now and a piece of p I hated it. Didn't like Class A, James Wood, Corbyn Carroll, he's just being a hater here. When we take a look at my team, Sean Murphy at Ketcher, my infield, Luis Arrise, Jordan Westberg's qualifying at second, I can't remember he's actually going to or not. I don't think he is Oneal Cruz at Short, Austin Reiley. My corner Middle eastac Parateiees Dansby Swanson. My outfield was Corbyn Carroll, James Wood, Luis, Robert Tyler, O'Neil Byron Buckson, Trevor Story at U Till, my pitching, Trek Scugle, Max Fried, Spencer Swellenbach, Joe Ryan Sandale, Contra, Luis Heel Jackson job with Emmanuel Class and Pete Fairbanks. So you know, I look at this team and I have way too much inherent hitting risk. I think I think my batting average, I just I didn't do a good job at the batting average with some of the risk pieces that I have. I think I have way more power production than I mean given credit for same thing with stolen bases. But you know, I like, if Robert fails, he's going to just drag down my whole team. If he boosts back up, it's going to be huge. Trevor Story has got some injury kind of woes in there, and just a rise just kind of stands out is like, I don't know what that's going to be. I love my pitching staff I think I put together and I'm shocked I didn't get great better an a class starting pitcher slash closer set up there. So I am extremely happy with my pitching. I'm not as happy with my hitting, and that's not a good way to leave a draft. Joe, give me the same thing as there something you love and hate about the team I constructed.
Speaker 2: The thing that worries me the most. I won't say that I hate it because I've done it myself a few times and I alluded to it earlier is falling behind a little bit on my second closer, and I think Pete Fairbanks is a concern.
Speaker 1: It's a good point.
Speaker 2: The numbers fell for him last year a little bit. They're going to a more hitter friendly park, and there's also like six different options in Tampa that could close. It could be Useeta. I mean, Rasmussen's probably going back to the rotation, but I don't know for sure. They signed somebody the other day that I saw people hyping up as another sub three era reliever, so he'll probably be the next Billy Wagner or something.
Speaker 1: But one of the things with that I will point out for a second, how do we had bench, I was gonna take aj Puck. Also, I think there's some in just this instance, Like you know, if Tanner Scott had a home and I knew he's gonna be a closer, it might have considered him. There were a couple that I just stared at. Kirby Gates is sitting out there. He doesn't have a home that I think the market for closers right now is a little bit wonky. But to your point, it was it was like a struggle. What's something about the construction that you dug? I think you do have a more nothing good Lord with that pause there.
Speaker 2: I think you have more balance than you give yourself credit for. Because I think if you are looking at like the true power bats you got, I mean O'Neil Cruz. I'm not sure about the in game power necessarily, but he could very easily hit thirty plus homers. Same with Riley, same with Parades Carol, twenty five would probably twenty five, Lou Bob thirty, O'Neil like thirty. You got speed spread out with I mean a little bit in Westburg, you got cruise. Carol is a huge cushion there would like that average is a little bit high variance, because Carol could hit two thirty or he could hit two ninety and neither outcome would really surprise me. And there's a couple of guys where there is some potential. The same with lou Bob. I mean if lou Bob hit two seventy or two twenty, neither ones really surprised me. So a little bit of high variance with the batting average, but I think it's a pretty well balanced offense. And even your pitching, I think is like you said, you got Tarik Skooble Freed is not somebody that I'm terribly interested in, but you got him I think well after ADP, So no real complaints there. Sandy I love would have probably taken him if I didn't already have McClanahan. And we've alluded to the compounded risk there. But I think I think you did a really good job. Safe enough team with upside and pretty balanced. So I can't really can't really complain about it too much.
Speaker 1: We'll do a quick look. We apologize to Kelly here. Kelly did finish three, so Kelly got to come on to get your analysis here. You didn't win, you did win the last one, So shout out Kelly did win. I just want to give a quick quick look to Mike Mayer because he did win. Piece of PA loved his team. It said he is projected in the top four of Homer, stolen bases, wins, saves, k ERA, and the best of run, RBI and whip. That's nine. That's it's top four and nine of the top ten categories. That's why he crushed it. He projected at the tippy top across the board. And that team quickly was Will Smith, that catcher, Vientos, Luis Garcia Merrill who's qualifying at short which shouldn't by the way, and Colt Keith, Nolan Jones and Mason Wynn on corner. Middle Outfield is taoscar Doyle Yelich, Jason Dimingez, Solaier andresiman Is at util. Pitching was Chris sale, Aaron Nola, Ivaldi, Hawk, Robbie Ray also had Otani. I forgot about that. That's they slotted him kind of weird, Andres Munios and Ryan Pepio. That's actually probably why they slotted him a little bit weird. It's a pretty good construction. There's a couple players I'm actually not super into him, not into Jones. I'm not into Brenton Doyle. I love Domingas, I love the Otani build in here, but I think the system was messing around with although Tani just a tiny bit more. But that is what the number one constructed team looks like. What is your number one team construction? You can do it right now, going over to the draft simulator on Fantasy Pros. You can download the Draft Wizard app, start playing with the draft simulator. You can go on the website, get into the draft simulator, start churning out some mock drafts to get your early analysis put together, and then before you know it, we're gonna have everything opened up with the MUDs, the multi user drafts you're going to be able to get into. We're gonna have the cheat sheets, We're gonna have all the draft information, everything above and beyond. Plus you can be on the lookout. I will have dynasty ranks and prospect ranks available, and then more and more rankers are going to be out there. So this is just a nice fun taste. Hopefully you guys go and download the Draft Wizard app, the My Playbook app, and then you can consider into the new year, getting premium access to everything under the sun, and we'll be doing some drafts with you guys as well, so that is a plug to make sure you are on our discord. Go to Fantasypros dot com slash chat you can join for first. We've got rooms where we do podcasts and we did a podcast in there last year just answering your questions. But we have a premium side to that as well, and you can unlock everything where we will do mock drafts. We do the home run contest and you can mock draft with us on a podcast. So go and check it out today. Fantasypros dot Com slash Chat. Mister Joe Rico, thanks so much for drafting buddy. It was fun doing this. I know it didn't count for the money like you did, but we're going to probably draft into some soon. Appreciate you, buddy. I know we'll be doing more episodes here in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, man. It's always good and we get to do a show together. I said it on Leading Off one time last year, but I've done more shows with you than anybody else, so we got a little bit of a shorthand it's always fun stuff man looking forward to doing it again.
Speaker 1: Well, and we will be doing it again. You can find Joe on the twitters at Joe Arico ninety nine. You can follow me at is It the Welsh if you want to follow us for some of those musings as well. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on a podcast feed and go to the YouTube YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros m LB. Friendos, You guys have a fantastic one and we'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros MLB.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB