Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to George NORII with doctor Bruce Goldberg. Bruce, would you explain what a spirit phone is?
Speaker 3: Okay? So basically, it's a device that you can contact souls on the fifth dimension. You might say, you know, like when you're in the fifth dimension, you're an ultra terrestrial. It's my famous term mm hm be at the part of soul, a lost loved one or just somebody who's in between lives but occupying the spiritual body. So this was the war between another war between Edison and Tesler. Tesler had a very weird experience which generated this. Let me just kind of just review what happened. Sure Tesla was considering the possibility of contacting, you know, spirits from the other side while experimenting with a crystal radio powered by electromagnetic waves in nineteen oh one. The signals he picked up one night were so unnerving that his scientific mind couldn't help but think of ghosts, he wrote in his diary. So let me quote just quickly here. My first observations positively terrified me, as there was a present in them, something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my lab at night. So he was freaked out by this, and he didn't know what this was, and he decided to using his brilliant mind to come up with a device that would be able to record the sound in more detail of people who are on the other side. And of course in those days, remember spiritualism was very popular in the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds, where people would go to seances. You know, remember Harry Houdini trying to contact his late mother, exposing all the phonies. That was the time. But there were some real people here. So let me go over to the science behind the first and then we can show you how this works. So scientifically, energy can neither be created nor destroyed, that's a basic law physics, but can change from one form to another. If a living soul is a form of energy we call it electromagnetic radiation like this radio signal or a computer signal, then after death it will always be in some form of energy. Okay, So it is expected that advances in electronic instrumentation will make it possible one day. But you'll see we have it today, not only to record the existence of supernatural events, but also to talk with them, and this is what we call today EVP electronic voice phenomena. So that was the science behind that. There are two prominent ways in which supernatural is connected to electronics. First, there is a claim connection between electro magnetism and ghosts. Ghost hunters claim that ghosts create electromagnetic radiation or consist of electromagnetic energy. Some people see ghosts on TV sets of a departed relative or answer the phone and it's a departed loved one that happens. Let's say it's happened a lot, It's been recorded enough. The second aspect here is a direct connection between electronic devices and the super natural is often asserted. The most common form is what we call EVP electronic voice phenomena, and this occurs when individuals claim that supernatural entities, altered terrestrials as I call them, especially spirits of the departed, communicates through static in electronic devices. So this is what's known as the EVP, which is very well researched today. It's been around for the last over one hundred plus years and Testa was the first one to come up with this. So let me show you example, let's say that you go to a graveyard, right, and you have your phone and you're recording it. You just have it on the you know, your tape you want to tape something. Oh, if you have a tape player or whatever you have, and you walk around the graveyard, you don't say anything, you don't do anything. You just walk around. And then when you're there for maybe an hour, you go home and then you play back your device, your tape recorder or phone. Not very often, but occasionally you will get voices help me, I was murdered. You're going to get all kinds of things coming up. And that's because you're actually recording the electromagnetic radiation, which is what a soul is, your subconscious mind or soul is electromagnetic radiation. So Testa was brilliant enough to say that, hey, if it's electromagnetic radiation, it's always there, and if it's there, occasionally we can catch it on tape.
Speaker 2: Now, how do they connect with the other side.
Speaker 3: Well, remember, the electromagnetic radiation is out there. It's like cosmic radiation or their kind of radiation. So they're out there and they're trying to communicate with people on the earth plane, especially people who loved ones. If you're a person has clinically died across into spirit as we say, and they're hovering around where they were last alive, which is very common, and they have maybe a grandson or a granddaughter or this son or daughter or a husband or wife, whatever, and they want to communicate, so they're sending out saying like, you know, help me, I'm here, or I need help, and they don't know what they're doing. They're just talking, which is telepathically actually through electromagnetic radiation on the astral plane fifth dimension, and people can't hear them. But a device can, just like your radio, like a radio people listening to the show or their computer or cell phones can pick up signals, so you can, you know, you can communicate with people across the world with the cell phone or a computer. Right, electromagnetic radiation that's what all these devices run by. So why can't you communicate with a soul which is also electromagnetic radiation? And that is the science behind or the theory behind Tesla's work with the spirit phone. Now let's get back to Edison for a moment.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, was there a difference between what Edison was doing and what Tesla was doing.
Speaker 3: Well, Remember Edison was always playing catch up to Tesler. He knew that Tesla was brilliant and smarter than him, but he would never admit it. Okay, so they had a rivalry. He said, you know, if Tesla's going to do this, and this was well known as I was reported by the media that he says, well, I'm going to beat him out. So he decided to come up with his phone or his phone to do this. And what happened was that he set up a meeting with a bunch of psychics and mediums and channelers, etc. And he had this device that he created what he called his spirit phone, and he set it up for a certain evening and he was going to you know, there was a lot of there was media there, and he was trying to impress everyone. So his prototype spirit phone was put into tests in nineteen twenty and the mediums and psychics and scientists that were there, they saw this like a projector like machine was set on a workbench that admitted the thin beam of light into a photoelectric cell. That illuminated cell was meant to detect the presence of forces and objects people were sitting there for hours, nothing happened. Edison died in nineteen thirty one without ever producing evidence of spirits, whereas Test his spirit phone was the basis of the EVP phenomena that we have today. So test the one that war again.
Speaker 2: Has anybody perfected the phone where they can talk directly?
Speaker 3: It's not like, Okay, there are devices you can get today. You can actually go to Amazon and order a ghost meter. It's really interesting. They had these devices that will pick up electromagnetic radiation. So if you so it's commercial today, you can actually you know, you have to be patient because just because you're using a device like this, it doesn't mean that some entity is going to make you feel happy and say, hey, I'm going to communicate with you. But this the electronic device today, quote a ghost detector or quote ghost meter, which contains a circuit that can detect oscillations in the magnetic field. And these electro magnetic field meters or EMF meters are available commercially. Like I say, you could ordered them on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Do they work?
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't used them myself, but you can read the reviews on them. But they should work, but not necessarily every time you use them.
Speaker 2: What happened in nineteen oh one that scared the living daylights no.
Speaker 3: I roughly described that where Tesla was working on his one of his little experiments here and he had this this event or an observation that terrified them while he was trying to connect with one of these quote ghosts. He was sitting in his lab and all of a sudden, this signals that came up from his devices crystal radio and scared the p GPS out of him. And as I quoted him, he said that there was present something mysterious, supernatural, and I was alone in my lab at night and he was just like really scared it like a psychic attack.
Speaker 2: That was the event of nineteen oh one.
Speaker 3: That would be nineteen oh one, right, So that was and that got them on the what he got when he did that. That was when he started working on his spirit phone. And then the media got involved, and of course you know then become the media loves having wars between people that ares. And then remember it was nineteen twenty when Edison set up that little meeting with the quote seance kind of thing with his spirit phone, which failed. So that was twenty years nineteen years later. So this was going on throughout the nineteen early nineteen hundreds while they were working on their other inventions and patents and you know motion picture machine, the copy machine, and you know all the things that Edyson came up with in Custer's developments his patents. So this was around because in those days, remember, spiritualism was a major topic of what people would do. They get together seances, and they were all trying to mostly overcome bereavement from lost loved ones. Was the main reason why spiritualism became very popular in this country. Came in from Europe, but in the late eighteen hundreds and the early nineteen hundreds of spiritualism, contacting this spirits of the dead was a major thing today.
Speaker 2: In those days, Tesla was a very lonely person by design, wasn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a germfobe. He was. He's not like the Howard Hughes of his time. He was. He would walk around like eight times before he sat down for dinner. He would wash his hands a million times, he was. He would dress for dinner at this little restaurant. He would go to and.
Speaker 2: Clean his knives and forks like twenty times or something.
Speaker 3: Not very good. He was not a party animal. Let's put a desk way, even though he was invited to a lot of functions, and because he was the star, he was like he was like having Elon Musk come somewhere. But he was a weird guy in that level. And remember he could he kept pigeons, remember, on top of the building of the hotel in New York. And he was a germ fobe. He collected pigeons, which of the dirtiest birds you'll ever going to see to eat?
Speaker 2: To eat or what was he doing with them?
Speaker 3: Well, he actually he was so involved with a particular pigeon that he he wanted to marry the pigeon. It was it was sort of like you picked it. If you ever remember the mel Bricks movie that producers, Yeah, remember the writer, the real weird writer who had pigeons on the ceiling of his hotel. That was they were trying to mimic Tesla with that depiction.
Speaker 2: Interesting, interesting, but he was.
Speaker 3: You understand, Tesla was a brilliant man who people would just put him in a lab and say, you know, don't communicate with us, just do your thing, and we're going to make a lot of money, and we're not going to give you anything other than a certain amount of money for you. He died pennyless. And even though there were millions of dollars that came through his hands in the research, he put everything into his towers in Long Island. You know that he used for the Tesla gun or the death ray, as well as in Colorado the free energy devices. Remember, these patents worked. You can't have a patent in the United States without demonstrating that it actually works. So his free energy device actually works. But no what he ever capitalized on it because of the robber barons, and you know, the politics was against him. And remember the government. Here's the other thing about Tesla. He had this device. This is why the government was afraid of him. Even though Tesla was not an evil person. He had a device think of a transistor radio maybe four inches by three inches a rectangle. Okay, right. He could take this device with energy. He could put it on side on the side of the Empire State Building and bring down the building by energy vibrations. That's how dangerous people thought he was, although he wasn't going to do that. So let me show you what Tester understood. Tester understood the secrets of the universe, and this is what he said. I'm gonna say how it applies to hypnotherapy. He said, if you understand three things, you understand the secrets of the universe, energy, frequency, and vibration. That's it. So in my hypnotherapy practice, I deal with the soul, which is electromagnetic radiation or dark matter, if you want to think for that way. I deal with accessing the highest by raising the frequency vibrational rate of the soul's body, by accessing the perfect frequency of the higher self or the super conscious mind. In other words, my practice illustrates Tesla's research of the secrets of the universe, which is why my patients, not me. My patients do ninety nine percent of the therapy and why they can overcome incurable diseases or depression, anxiety, bereavement, and all the things that my patients have done. And I'm very proud of that, but I'm not doing it. They are. I'm one percent. I'm sort of like the social director on the combat cruise ship. They're doing all the work, but they have to be connected to the higher self, just like Tesler connected people with his spirit phone to entities on the other side, same principle, all deal with energy, frequency and vibration.
Speaker 2: Bruce, If Tesla were alive today, what kind of technology do you think.
Speaker 3: Oh, my goodness, this would be Buck Rodgers in the twenty fifth century. If Tesla was alive today, you think the military would love him the way? You know, this guy would develop devices that would put an enemy into a stargate, into a black hole. I mean, this guy would be using more than just electricity. Course, electricity would be his main thing, but he would be developing technology on the military use. Of course, they would take advantage of him in doing so. Remember the military always gets first priority. When the Wright brothers flew the first airplane in Kittyhawk in December of nineteen oh three, Teddy Roosevelt, who was president of the time, one of my heroes by the way, fellow Scorpio, he sent a military advisor to watch that event because he wanted the military to use airplanes in eventual wars, which occurred in World War One.
Speaker 2: Tesla died before the atomic.
Speaker 3: Bomb, Yeah he did, but he was also around involved with the Philadelphia experiment, as I discussed the last November on the show. So Tesl it was Einstein that was actually more involved with the A bomb than Tesl.
Speaker 2: At Tesla witnessed the atomic bomb, what do you think he would have said.
Speaker 3: Oh, what he would say would be, first of all, he would be horrified by it, just like Oppenheim had said, that was the worst thing he ever did, and even Einstein said, you know, it was the worst thing we ever did because of the Nagasaki in Hiroshima exposures. I'm sure. But Tesla would look upon it as not as a weapon of evil. He would look upon it as developing it for nuclear energy. You know, nuclear energy today with all the green people and all the people yelling and screaming about you know, fossil fuels, et cetera, nuclear energy is the cleanest and the most efficient and the greatest form of energy that we have today. When he's been working for decades, and you know, politically people don't like it, but you know, it's it's a great source of Eventually, if Tesla would have used it not for making military equipment or weapons, I'm sure the military would have gotten involved with him. He would have used it for nuclear power for you know, heating combs, et cetera. And he would use it for other ways, in which maybe for space travel, you know, using it for our crafts in our space force, you know we have today. He would use that for a more positive way, but the military would have probably tried to coax him by using grant money to get him to develop more weapons so that you know, we could go from the A bomb to the H bomb, to the Q bomb to whatever else involved, you know, So that would have been his mentality. No Tesla would have made this leaks like centuries ahead of time.
Speaker 2: Ironically, we're doing a program on Oppenheimer tomorrow and I Bruce and yeah, well there's going to be a movie coming out about him.
Speaker 3: Oh, really interesting. But he was an interesting guy because Oppenheim, when he was in Los Alamos in New Mexico in nineteen forty five with a bunch of merry men, as I call that, he regretted significantly, and I hope they point that out in the film. I haven't seen that and will eventually see it. But he was he really did not like the result. He was very he felt very guilty about the depths that occurred in Japan because of that.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more