Speaker 1: Keeps to the planning.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of charlamagnea god, and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poeman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions, Decisions, mand be B and Weezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money podcast. We're taking Jay Valentine. We got the Women of All Podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast, and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Coffee Time the Baby you know the name Flame my Bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 3: Come in with last and come in with them Love Lamb's Baby, you better catch it.
Speaker 1: When you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 3: Shouting now, comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 4: What's up? Tips? Yeah? You know? She read shot towns one speaking to the grown a second. We gonna last cut up and kick it in at the end.
Speaker 3: We leave it with just a lifted spirits that you want to revisit. So you first take a listen. Young folks say it's slip.
Speaker 4: Old folks say we did it good.
Speaker 3: Hey't know this through what you do?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: No peace, do what you do?
Speaker 1: Hey, no kiss?
Speaker 3: Do what I do? No?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Comedians Sit Monroe, and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Larn. Hey. We miss you guys because we have missed the week. But we're back and we're happy to be here. How are you doing, Bobby Clifford? That's my co host, Bobby Clifford. How are you, Toots?
Speaker 4: Toots? I'm doing okay. It's springtime in Boston and I'm feeling pretty good about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I see you in your green How woul your Saint Patrick's? Are you still celebrate?
Speaker 4: No? I had a so Unfortunately I was laid off two weeks ago, so I had an interview today and it was just a just an informal like teams meeting one and so so I am if you could see that I've got pajama bottoms from the waist down and a pair of slippers, but I have a sweater in a top, pot on the top. So business on top, party on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well from here, we're sorry Aboudy that you were laid off. Was this Was this a part of this new administration? Was this a cutback from the new administration? I think part of it was. So I worked for a large academic hospital.
Speaker 4: I worked for a large academic hospital in Boston, and we have i'd say a little piece of it, but maybe not all. They were going to be over the next two years. They were forecasting they're going to be two hundred and fifty million under the water, and some of that is probably due to, you know, how they financed their money, and if we're talking tariffs and stuff, you're not going to be getting a big interest on money that's invested. So not just me, fifteen hundred other people were also laid off. So kind of stinky we're all up there by now.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just say that I'm sorry. My baby lost a job. And hopefully we don't have some good news comments so we'll have new jobs. But anyway, move on forward, Bobby, Today is the grandest day of the year, well, the second grandest day, the first Granda's Day issue out of fourteenth, which is my birthday. But today it's the grandest day of the year because today is somebody who I love, admire, respect, want to be like, wanted to be like, patterning myself after for quite some time and still with the style of dress and the fashion I still do. And that is the Queen herself, the Lady Diana Ross. Happy birthday to Diana Ross. It is airy season and she is an aries and the longtime diva girl. I love that woman. And I tell you right now, Bobby, if I leave this earth or she leaves the earth before I get a chance to meet her, I don't know I'm going to be the same. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh she was, Yeah, she was, She's something, she's something else. I think she's my mom's eighty one eighty one, that's my mom's age. She seems like she's got it all there. She's still doing lots of stuff shows everywhere.
Speaker 1: She's still on the international world tour, still pumping that she don't wear her heels no more, but she still does her constant her gown changes. She will change gowns at least six times now. When she was in her thirties, she would change like ten times. But when you get a little older, coming out and in them dresses, take it a little bit longer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and the heels. And I got to say, you know, I wonder if part is that part of that is remember when we were younger, you always were heels, you know, you were just to go shopping. We've kind of become a little bit more casual, and I think that just wearing once you're out of them, trying to get your feet back in him is no bueno.
Speaker 1: So the eighties, it was the eighties, the eighties, eighties and the nineties. The women used to wear their suits, their business suits in the eighties with their sneakers. So yeah, let's get onto the show. I'm sorry, we just learned. Okay. By the way, I'm on tour with Tiffany Haddies. Go to Tifnyhaddis dot com for tickets. We will be in the Carolinas this Friday and Saunday. We'll be in challecing on Friday and Raleigh doing them on Saturday. So if you have not gotten your tickets, please do so. Also, Monday, April twenty first is the White Party and it's coming fast and it's coming hard. You can get your tickets on event bright or you can purchase at the door. All the information is on my social media pages Monroe Flame on Instagram, Blame Monroe one two five on TikTok, and Marcus Flame morel Parker on Facebook. So make sure you guys do that. Now let's dive into the meat of the show where we go on Bobby. When we celebrating a birthday, we also have celebrating our death. We're celebrating, but we're talking about it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So me A love, she was a she was a beautiful woman. She I think in twenty twenty two she was diagnosed with brain cancer and is so young she succumbed to her death. I think she was forty nine, I'm pretty sure. Which was really sad.
Speaker 1: And then we had for you gotta get well, you gotta get more inform, you have to give more information on me. I love first, I don't just go to her give it up.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, she is.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 4: She was a Republican and she was elected to Congress.
Speaker 1: She was the first black.
Speaker 4: I am so sorry. Let me tell you. We'll get to that later. There's plenty of it. I mean, it's disgusting, but you are. She was the first black beautiful too, just you know, I love when I love pretty people to begin with. But she always had it. She always looked so pulled together. Smart lady. Didn't get to serve.
Speaker 1: What state did she represents?
Speaker 4: I believe she was from Texas, Sorry, Utah. She's up with the Mormons. It's super sad. Our love goes out to the family. That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: And before we go any further, let me just explain something to you guys. Well, Bobby just says something that was so prolific. She was the first black woman elected to Congress as a Republican, and she was in the state of Utah. You know anything about Utah to be black and that's successful in that state. Not to say that they don't have successful people, but that was a long time coming because they didn't handle that. She worked hard to get that position because Utah is very, very pasty. If you do it, it's very Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 4: It's very I was gonna say snowflaky up there. It is, It really is. I mean it's cold. Who that all wants to go up there and be in the cold. Beautiful though, but.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about that. I'm not talking about that kind of white Bobby.
Speaker 4: No, No, she did, but as I said, she didn't get to serve all that long. And my my, I just my my heart goes out to the family because to watch someone battle brain cancer for three years in a really aggressive form, that had to be awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, and I loved her name mea Love. That's a that's a cool name.
Speaker 1: And cancer, any kind of cancer, is terrible. Okay, So prayers to the family, rest in peace, mea Love. You may leave your mark on the world, and thank you for your service. Next body who else passed Bobbies?
Speaker 4: So the next a former US attorney Jessica Abber.
Speaker 1: She died.
Speaker 4: She was in Virginia. She had some sort of health issues that were known. They're not telling us right now. She's going to have to have an autopsy. The one thing that they did come out and tell us is that the person that called nine one one refused to do CPR. But if she had been dead for a long time, there's really no point in doing it, you know, it just kind of violates the body. We don't have that information yet, but I'm sure that's what it was. I'm sure nobody was wishing her ill will and if she had a chronic you know, a chronic illness that wasn't going to get any better, and they knew what her wishes were. So two people, two young people in their forties, both women, really said some said stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, here's my question about the about abor who if whoever called. We don't know how long she'd been died, but why wouldn't they that's CPR were there, Why wouldn't they do that? And then the call that has not been identified, so that sounds quite suspicious to me. I hope they die further into that to see what the what the ramifications of or what happened behind that, because that sounds very sketchy.
Speaker 4: It does. But if she was being a former EMT, if she was cold, like really cold to the touch, you just because you know, when you're doing CPR, you're breaking ribs if you're doing it correctly, you don't want to do that to a body, Like, why put somebody through that, their body through that? If you know that they're absolutely gone, I'm assuming that you know from a glass half full, I'm assuming that's what happened, and it wasn't. There wasn't any other reason. Or if you know she has a DNR somewhere in the house, you know you're not going to do it either. I'm guessing. So we'll say they are. She's gonna have to have an autopsy, so we'll find out what happened there.
Speaker 1: Moving on, Let's do it, Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 4: So moving on, So some feelings were hers? Did you see that this week that Trump is really upset about the portrait that is hanging in Colorado and their government building. It's been hanging since twenty nineteen, whether he didn't pay attention to it or not. He thinks it's not flattering of him and people are always picking on him, and it's distorted, and how could they put up a picture. He thought that President Obama's picture, which is also the same artist, was so much better. I didn't like it of Obama either. I saw the two of them, and I'm like, you sort of know who they're talking about, but I don't think either one of them. But I kind of imagine being such so small that you're actually calling up, calling up whoever is the governor and saying, take my picture down. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Maybe he should have looked at his picture through a filter, since he looks at America through a filter. I'm just saying, they can leave it up. It's who he is. He is the president. You're not going to change those looks. Whatever. He's just a big whiny baby. But that's the person y'all voted for, because I did vote for I voted for herb but she forget to turn the page.
Speaker 4: I know she did. I mean what he could do is to, you know, blow up a picture of his mugshot maybe and send that on over if he liked that page better, since he was posing for that one so much. You were just talking about DNA DEI and Trump. Trump wants to hold funding from Planned Parenthood one hundred and twenty million until they get rid of their DEI program. And this is serious stuff. This is the stuff to really pay attention to because everybody always thinks planned parenthood and they associate it with abortions. And I think it's under ten percent of what their business actually is. They do breast cancer screenings for people who don't have money. They do STI testing, which is so important you don't want to have, you know, sexually transmitted diseases all over this state, never mind people traveling to the country. They do birth control, pregnancy testing, they do all sorts of stuff. So he's putting it out there and we'll see, you know, I'm hoping to God some federal judge by tomorrow is where people are listening to this. It's already they're putting a freeze on his freeze. But I just kind of imagine being not small, but these are the people this is. He's going to his base, and the Republicans have been trying to get rid of the funding for that, you know from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he's going to. I agree with you, especially with the seis and a lot of unwanted pregnancies. Why bring us? And I'm not against I'm not for abortion or against abortion. I'm not a woman. I don't think that men or the male anatomy because I am transgender, but I don't think that the male anatomy should have any say so on where a woman decides to have an abortion, and that's between her her guy. I think her conscience. But if you know that you don't want another baby, you're not equipped to have another baby, or you just think that it's going to stress you out, postpo want anything, I think that you should have an option of being able to go someplace to say, hey, I'm not doing this because I think that I'm going to be a bad parent, but because I don't want this baby, I'm probably not going to be the best parents. Let's say it like that. Let's say it like that, and so I have a choice to do this. But they they could put them up for adoption the adoption agency. You're already overrun with kids to be adopted.
Speaker 4: I think that they could. They could. What I was they coutting is because I believe that you can go in and get the morning after pill. I believe that they have rape counseling there. And so a lot of people of Christians our Bible something are about, you know, you have seventy two hours until the egg actually you know, meets the sperm and a baby is created, according to the Catholic Church. So they can get in there for those seventy two hours because it's a walk in. You don't have to have and they can get what they need to have done. They can get that morning after pill. And if you're cutting that, you're this is not the way to go, and to do it for the forest. Again, it sickens me.
Speaker 1: And I hear you, Bobby, but I'm gonna throw this at you because during the pandemic, I think I about twelve or thirteen planing bees. Not just for me either. I got my dough, I had a kid, some kids up in here. But what if you don't find out, or you don't think about it until five days later, or you think that I want to have the baby, and then you get it to five or six weeks and then you realize no, Then you know it is so many variables to that situation. But I don't like to messing with planned parenthood. FYI, I took somebody to have an abortion maybe a year and a half ago to the planned parenthood young girl too. I'm gonna tell you what bothered me the most. They had the protesters out there screaming, you're going to hair, you're gonna die, you're a baby killer. Had all that that was bad enough, but I thought it was worse that the Planned Parenthood Center gave the girl an ultrasound of the baby. Why would you give them a constant reminder because seeing knowing about it is one thing, but actually seeing it, it's a constant reminder of what you did, whether you feel like it was a mistake. And I'm superwomen have regrets after the fact that they feel some kind of way. I don't know. I've never had an abortion, but why would you constant reminder. I was there at the clinic with them, but I wasn't in it, and they gave the state The girl came out with an ultrasound. Bobby, I was wrecked.
Speaker 4: But they might have done that the ultrasound. I can understand them doing. They want to confirm that there's a pregnancy, but before they put you through a procedure, they want to make sure that it's viable. Some people are miscarrying, like you never know, so they just give it to give it.
Speaker 1: To them to see it. I'm telling you, I'm telling you, they just give it to you. They don't ask, they just give it to you. I think they put a double guilt trip on the people.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked because I probably would have said at that point, No, I don't want to, and I'm I'm definitely on as you were saying about the six and all that that point, I'm I'm on with you on that. I was just saying, for the people who are Bible thumping and they're looking for people to come in that tiny window, you're taking that window op opportunity away, which is what you were looking for. That's all I was saying about that. You know, why would you if you're if you're trying to control what's happening in somebody else's uterus, then then give them what you're looking for. You're looking for them to come in. They don't know that they're they're that they're pregnant that point. They're just coming in to get the pill and get the STI stuff, And I just think to take all that away is awful. I don't know why you would do that. Once I saw the ultrasound, they have to be quite honest with you, flame that would be that there'll be a connection for me like I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to handle that, and I have wicked Catholic guilt I will be feeling for the rest of my life, you know, I'd be looking at that.
Speaker 1: What do they they give her the ultrasound before they gave it to her after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, there's no point. But why do you need it after?
Speaker 1: You know? It? Like to me, it seemed like a gilt trip. But you know that's the head of there and Bobby Clifford, So yeah, I just thought that that was a lot, a lot to deal with. So apparently our producer, mister Ammon just told us that in Georgia they are stripping between three and four hundred thousand people of their voting rights because apparently they have moved out of the state, out of Georgia, but they're still registered to vote there. I think a lot of people do that though, and come back actually to vote because you have to get everything moved over, and it's very sketchy to do that under this administration because you might not get your voter registration cards, you might not get your paperwork so that you won't be able to vote. That makes me feel very Unamerican. Bobby for me.
Speaker 4: Too, I sort of like it. You know, who I really see doing it our young kids kids, So they've moved away, but they come back and they you know, with the parents and they still vote wherever the parents are, or you could get I guess absentee votes. I would just be nervous that it was too close to what if I was actually moving out of state for it to and if I really wanted my vote to count to do it. They're saying that they're inactive, but I don't. You know, we're going to have to kind of follow this story and see exactly what those four hundred and fifty five thousand. I think there's no problem if I'm voting only in Georgia and I'm not. I've moved to Massachusetts where I live now, and I'm flying down or making sure I'm voting there, and I'm not voting in Masks. What difference does it make You're only voting once, so I'm an American. I can vote.
Speaker 1: Because it's under the Musk Trump watch, and the must Trump watch is very scary. By the way, I'm gonn tell you what I don't agree with now. I don't agree with nothing to Elon Musk does, I'll say it's pretty much, but people who have bought personal test list, I am not in agreement with all of these personal attacks on these individuals cars and I always did nothing. The cars had nothing to do with how you feel about Elon Musk and that's you bought your own car. If you want to sabotage your own car, I say all for it. But sabotizing strangers cars, who has the test that that is wrong? That's bad business. That is bad business.
Speaker 4: I agree, I one and ten percent agree. I'm the Press Secretary had called it domestic terrorism, and it really is a domestic terrorism. The definition is acts that are that are dangerous to human life. And blowing up cars as people are driving by that's pretty or walking by, that's pretty a violent. It's you're intended to intimidate, coerce a civilian population, influenza government through mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping. It is. It falls right into all of that. They are trying to kind of strong on people. I feel badly for the Tesla dealers. Before all this came, it was their business. They're blowing them all up, you know, and I don't know what they're going to get. It's sort of how I feel about fur coats that already exist in the world, and you're out walking and you've probably had it for ten fifteen years and someone coming and throwing blood or paint or whatever. Well, I'm just going to go out and buy another one. So now you know, all you did was if you're somebody who really wants the fur coat, all you did was perpetuate what you didn't want to happen to begin with. There are other ways to do it, and I don't think this is I think it's awful. I think it's awful to use somebody's property if I didn't have, if I owned one, I can't sell it for anything. I mean, for christ Sache, he's doing yacht sales on the White House, trying to get trying to sell those things off. I mean, we're supposed to feel bad for the billionaire and tell our friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, spoken like a true white woman. Did y'all hear Bobby say, if somebody throw blood or pain, howk coats? She's going to go back another one. First of all, I'm gonna whoop your ass for throwing little paint on my fur Second of all, I have great insurance, so I'm going to get another. But Bobby said that like a true white woman is out here, So it is. She's damn so the white woman. It is.
Speaker 4: But so you're but you're right. You're going to go and get it. So after you take care of those things, you're gonna if it's something that you really wanted. I had had one that was offered to me. It was a family member who had passed, and so did I want to have And I thought about it for a minute, And you could to store them a certain way and all of that. And I really don't like the idea of real fur. But if it's already here and somebody's gonna wear it, you know, But I also don't want people bothering me. And for Christ's sake, I'm built like a linebacker right now. Unfortunately I look like an actual bear coming at him. I'd probably get that bear spray on my face and everything else.
Speaker 1: Bobby, you're an empty You're a healthy woman and tall. Bobby is very tall. That ain't nobody going aroundup on you, Bobby, all that sweet nice? What? You white women crazy right now? You white women real crazy right now? Anybody from the rubb on you. You ain't even a Karen Bob. You a Karen Annabob. Yeah, I think that. I don't like when they do that. Joe Rivers used to have a joke about that because she talked about Peter and all the whole foolishness with the coast, like she killed the animal. She was so quick and so great with that. But that is terrible. We are going to move on to speaking of being in your feelings, and everybody's getting upset. You know what's preponderance right now? Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett, who absolutely like a door and love, is on the fire right now for calling Governor Greg Abbed hot wheels. Now, everybody in Texas, and this is just a running joke in Texas, from senators to congressman to all nationality, referred to him as hot wheels because he was in a car accident some years ago and now he's been stricten by being in a wheelchair. First of all, it was a joke. I don't think it should have been taken made that much deal out of it. It's not like it hurt nobody feelings. The wheelchair wasn't hurt. Second of all, under this administration, this president in twenty sixteen or twenty seventeen spoke about a disabled journalist and made the little hand movements and everything, and y'all didn't have y'all pennies in a bunch like this. It is because she is a very outspoken, very proud black woman that speaks up against all of this patriarchy and foolishness that's happening in the government, and they're trying to silence her. The way she speaks is very aggressive. Her tone can be loud, she has aggression with her hands and the way she moves her head. But as a black person in this country, this is how we talk sometime, this is how we communicate because Bobby, not only as a black person did I want to be heard, but black women had to scream even louder than that because they had to scream from behind black men over their heads to reach to the other people. So maybe that's what it is. I don't think she means it in a negative way. She just this is how we are, and they take everything that she says and run with I'm gonna tell you what we're going to lose with Jasmine Crockett though. If we don't stand and rally around her, or stand with her as a Democratic party, not just black people, but as a Democratic party and as a woman, they're gonna silence her voice. And she is one of the loudest and most vocal out here that has the balls and the tenacity to say on the Congress floor how she's feeling, how the American people are feeling. Because she's not just speaking for black people, she's speaking for women, she's speaking for LGBTQ rights, she's speaking for Americans. But if we don't rally around her, we throw her, discard her like we did President Biden, and how we did Vice President Kamala Harris and Al Green just two weeks ago. Nobody still with him. They're going to discard her, and then we won't have anybody to rally around the flag to help us as a Democratic party, even though I have changed the Independent, but I was a democratic part of the Democratic Party. We won't have anybody to stand up for us. If they throw her to the wolves body, the wolves will be there to get her. And I love her tenacity and her due diligence, But there's also another catch twenty two For me, I wish that she would watch this new Press secretary, this Caroline Lovitt. This young girl is trained. She's a boss. Now. I don't believe shit they come out of her mouth, But the way she conducts herself. The way she maneuvers everybody's questions. You can't get past her. Her face is stoic. You never her motion never rises or falls. She is like a flat land, and you can't break her. She's only twenty seven, but they train. I watched her Bobby to study her personally. I wish Jazzon would take just a couple of days, a couple moves out of her playbook. I think it'll fare better for her and for the country. I honestly, that's my opinion.
Speaker 4: I think I agree with you with Carol Lovett. I mean, she's married to an old man. He happens to be our age, but she's twenty seven.
Speaker 1: She's wait a minute, it's your age.
Speaker 4: But so he is more than twice her age. And she's got a baby. She's also, you know, I think a six, seven or eight month old, something like that. So I think between the two of them and dealing with them and I, the girl knows how to move and manipulate and get things done. I like Jasmine as well. I did not like this. I thought it was tasteless. I don't care if other people say it it's hurtful. I thought it was disgusting when Trump made those comments and made the mannerisms about that that journalist. And I think that Jasmine is better than this. I think we've talked about Jasmine, I think just even last week of the week before. I think she gets a little more savvy. Over the next couple of years, we're going to see her kind of come into her own, like find her voice. And she's got she's got a great wit. But I think those type of jokes. Leave them to the comedians. You can pick that up. That's on you. I don't want it for people who are spokesman for me. I don't like hot wheels. I have a special need sister, so I'm very I am very sensitive to this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Someone like that. Why is that why you found the defensive because you have a special needs sister.
Speaker 4: Probably, but I wouldn't like it anyway, you know, I don't like it about I don't like when anybody makes fun of anybody. I didn't like bullies on the playground. I know she's trying to be flipped like. It puts her almost on the same wavelength as Marjorie Taylor Green, who I can't stomach.
Speaker 1: At absolutely not. I'm on this one, Bobby, I disagree. An embecile. She's an imbecile, but Jasmin is not. But I do hear what you're saying. But Bobby, here's the thing. It's a running joke. Everybody says. I'm sure people in Congress and say the same thing, call hot wheels. So I get what you're saying, but everybody is saying it, and I don't think she meant it with malice. I think it was meant to be funny because everybody, and here's everybody in Texas. He's the governor of Texas, and I've been to Texas recently and before and people call him that. So I think she was just saying because she does represent the state of Texas. I think if anybody gets to pass to say it, it's people from the state that he represents. And anyway, what would he even be mad? They should flat in the damn tires. It ain't like he paid for that wheelchair, that state issue. Now he pays to be a little more offended, but that's a state issue wheelchair.
Speaker 4: Thank you, you're too funny, I doubted side. It's too fancy state issue that wouldn't have any bells and whistles.
Speaker 1: I say that to say I say that to say that the state paid for because he's the governor of Texas. That's why I say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's yeah. I just think I think we're better than that. I just don't. And you know, it's something else, and we're going to get into the next topic, which is this is a huge part of this. There were times when we make a mistake, we misspeak, and you just say, you know, I didn't, I didn't mean to be offensive. I'm only speaking for whatever, and then we could get over it and we don't have to discuss it any longer. But she's refusing, just like many people refusing to own their ship. And I'm a little disappointed, not just with her, I am so disgusted with what's happening in Congress and the Senate and in the White House right now. It is just if you make a mistake, and we're going to say, well, we'll discuss the signal leak, you make a mistake, own your.
Speaker 1: Ship, Well what to what magnitude though, because her calling him hot wheels was this much of a mistake, but then releasing then releasing a text message three of our of our the attacks or the war blue prints. That's a that's a major mistake that could cost the country. That could cost us the country.
Speaker 4: Oh, it could cost us. They could have been American military that could have been killed. No, hers isn't Hers isn't worth canceling her. It's just I thought it was tasteless. I didn't like it, and I can move on. I just you know, just own it if if, because I think she's so much better and I want to see her move I want to see see her become, you know, one of the leaders of the Democratic Party, because I think she has what it takes. I think she comes from a great background. She understands what the common man is looking for. And I don't want something like this to kind of to, you know, dethrone her. So the Signal leak is something totally different. I didn't realize that we were like like teenagers, middle aged men sitting and tweeting and and sending emojis with sums up and muffles and and fist pumps, and this is how they communicate to each other. It's clearly I also don't understand. So we're talking about Signal is a platform that has encrypted texting. I was unaware of it until until this incident happened. I had never heard of it before. There was Yemen had we were going to have a strike on Yemen and the d O D, the d D I. Chelsea Gabbard was aware of it. I believe I was going to get into acronyms. But I'm like, we'll be sitting here with acronyms. People will be scratching their heads. But she wasn't in on it. Walls, Mike Walls was involved. Hegsats, hegsats who does not have the background for this. He was in the military, but he needs to be groomed more. And this is a perfect example why you can't run a big, huge system and just not have it. They texted and added journalist Goldberg that works for The Atlantic onto the text that may not have had exactly where, exactly when written on it, but it told what the plans were. It was a little bit more high level. He thought he was being he was being like poked at, and so he didn't do anything with it. And then all of a sudden at the time in the place, things blew up and he realized, oh my god, that text was real and came forward because he thought it was a security issue, and they are land basing him. I thought he was the only one that handed a classy. He didn't go and release this prior to so that we could have military that could have been that could have been harmed. All they keep talking about the people who were involved on the GOP side are that it was a successful strike, and you know, so we're gonna we're gonna hurt the people who had a successful strike. The strike has nothing to do with it. It's that you could have had twenty five military men up in the air that could have been shot down by the hooties. You know, I just don't understand. And again I think we would move on if Mike Wall said the buck stops with me, which he did, but he doesn't think there's anything wrong. We made a mistake. We clearly will not use this communication again, and we'll try to figure out how to do it better. Nope, blaming everybody. It's like the potato game when we were children. Everybody is being thrown. Gabbard wouldn't take it because she is the very top, and she kept putting it back, putting when she was being deposed today, she was putting it back on Hesath. I think I think Hegseth should resign. He's not going to.
Speaker 1: Well, it's revioence of what you started off by saying that they're sending emojis of strong arms and smiley faces and rainbows and daffidils. It's a bunch of children running the country right now that were put in positions because they were not elected to these positions. They were put it to these positions by Trump and then bully he strong armed anyone who was opposed to it, as Republican or Democrat, in order to say that if you don't play the game my way, you won't be in the game. So it's like a matrix almost. So these are a bunch of children. Heg Seth was definitely unqualified for this job. They I remember them swearing him in and asking him, will you stop drinking? But he just held up a pictraditionally with liquor, so you know he's clearly still inebriated or drinking. So did he get was he in my edibles? Question? Was he one of my lovelies? But he's clearly not in a position of this magnitude that you control so much, the secretary of Defense, you could get us all wiped out by what what they call it a little mistake, a smoodge. That's not a smooge. That is life threatening to an entire nation. That people that's in the military right now, all the people that's in the military right now. You just you staying rolled down. You blindsided them by making a little mistake. That's not I know what a little white lie is. That's a big white lie. That's what a big white live is called. I had to get that out.
Speaker 4: But oh, you know, you're right, and this is a known target for Russian hackers, the signal, the signal channel or our platform. So I don't I just don't understand it. It seems absolutely crazy to me. But they're but there. I mean, obviously there's going to have to be something looked in.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Trump doesn't seem like it's not that big of a deal, you know. I think he's he's well aware walls of what happened, because Wall said he's the person to put it together. I don't know. I know that myself an email. I can't say this in texting, and I have never used this platform, so I can't speak to it. But if I start to, if I put you in flave Monroe, and I start to put fla it could be Flanagan. If Flanagan was the last email that I sent, uh, their name instead of yours, might go on. It might not pay attention. It was definitely a mistake. I don't think it was done with malice, but I think they need to own it and figure out, for the love of God, how it actually happened and how they're going to do better. People were as they were being deposed, asked if Haig Seth was do they think he was intoxicated, has had a prop and they spoke about the photo and everybody was outraged, Oh, that's so rude. I'm like, well, no, that was actually in order to get the job, that's what he had to speak to. You might be able to see how he you know, how we sent it. If he was the one that added it on. I don't know. I think it's a it's a valid question, just answer it.
Speaker 1: Everybody is passing the book. They interview h Donald Trump because I would never call him that other not the title, but they interview him. Nobody knew. Everybody was like, I don't know WHI I don't know who.
Speaker 4: Oh, who's running the country?
Speaker 1: Who is running the country. If nobody knows what y'all are all on the same three, who started the three and who sent out the three. And like you said, Bobby, if you know that this this is a known target for hackers, why would you even open the thread here when you guys are embisoles because you don't know what you're doing. But you let these teenage hackers, because they're usually young, get up in here. It's a infiltrate that could blow up the whole spot. It is so ponderous that the Republicans and the Democrats, who claim they love our country, love the Constitution, are allowing themselves to be pissed on and then saying that it's rain. That's what they're doing. They're being pissed on, But they say, oh, that's just rain that is pissed and is orange and ain't even yellow, it's orange.
Speaker 4: They're also because they didn't own it. Goldberg has naturally released the you know the think I believe the full text, and in it, Vance was saying that he is the people who would benefit from from this Yemen strike might be Europe, and he's so sick of bailing them out, so he's gonna put our relationship with the European countries even worse. I heard Marjorie Taylor Green, a British journalist, was asking her a question and she started snapping at it and nobody cares what you people think, and she's going on. I'm like, oh my god, Marjorie, nobody cares what you think. And I swear to God, I'm gonna I'm gonna package up a brush one of these days and send it to her. The girl's hand never looks like it's actually combed. But this was a big misstep and it's really it's putting our relations in jeopardy on military and jeopardy.
Speaker 1: I saw that and she said, nobody gives a fuck about Nobody gives a damn about the UK or whatever, Europe or whatever. To me, that is that's breaking our allies. That's another loud mouth, unqualified, ridiculous person that you guys have presented put in a position of power to just keep breaking our allies. What is happening is everybody saying, get your passport, get your passport, and a lot of these countries out there nying Americans because they're holding our feet as innocent bystanders to the fire. Because they're like, y'all voted for this. This is y'all country. Why haven't you guys did anything to overturn this? So they think that most of us are probably a part of this because half of the country they're are supposedly voting for Trump. So they're looking at us as an American citizens like y'all going for this. We ain't going for y'all because y'all allowing this to happen, which is what has happened about. We are allowing this to happen. We should have stood up and against him and fought hard and said absolutely nat y'all notice some bullshit, but we did. Everybody's being bullied. Nobody has the ball since we lost my baby, Dancy Pelosi to stand up to this machine. We need to what.
Speaker 4: We really needed to do, and we all know, is we needed to reach the ninety million people who stayed home and didn't bother getting out and voting. We should should have spent more time on that than we did on the you know, some of the speeches and the special guests and all that nonsense. They should have been knocking on doors, knocking on more doors. But I don't know. It's I'm telling you, I'm a little I'm tired all the time, and I swear some of this it's stressful. I saw that Ukraine and Russia they started to have their talks, and I don't know how that's going to go because z Lensky's putting it on on Russia to make a move because they started the war. But you know, Russia wants Kiev not to please, not to rally the troops and train people, and just ridiculous asks are not going to happen. Of course they're gonna because what happens when you start putting the drunes on again. They can't have their people spread spread all out. But we'll see the excuse me, the art of the deal. He's supposed to be a big deal maker. Let's see how he fixes this mess.
Speaker 1: That is a that is a tactic, you know how. I say it's underplay for the overplay. That's an underplay for the overplay because if he can get his people separated and they can bring the drones, he has already acquired so much of Ukraine's land, They've already invaded all the way up to Kiev. So he's that's theirs already. To me, they've already dominated that they've already demolished so much and killed so many people and relocated people that they have that. So now you're like, oh, let me do this move a strategic move so we can get more. Oh, it's it is. It's a game of chess that Vilensky is in the middle. He's not and he is a king. He is a king, but right now he needs more kings and queens to stand with him. Unfortunately, we have left him out in the dust since y'all turned y'all back on Biden. I see what I said, Yeah, Biden, Biden. I feel so bad for the Ukraine country, but I stand tent too's down with President Zelensky because he is the patron of a leader and a man, and he loves his country and he's willing to stand with four and down for his country. Can we say that? Okay?
Speaker 4: Now, we could have before. I believe that of Biden, he might have been old and rickety, but he was an absolute patriot who in the end did remove himself. That was the hardest thing. I can't see this, this current president removing himself if he gets if people feel that he's too old, you know, he's trying to talk. He's goett Steve Bannon strumming the drum about running again for a third term even though it's not in the constitution. But they're working on something.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I come, well, I'm gonna say this, because we haven't talked about this. I'm gonna tell you there's a telltale sign that's happening and I want you all to pay attention to it. And Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, they have flipped, which has been Republican since eighteen eighty nine. The Democratic Party has flipped over there and now they lost the seat to the Republicans lost the seat to the Democrat. If that is a telltale sign to me. Since that and they've been Republican since eighteen eighty nine, that's more than one hundred years. This is what I think. People are sick of the bullshit. Let me just say it out loud. Even if the Republicans, the Democrats, even some of the MAGA are like, enough is enough, because like you, Bobby, you are a Caucasian woman in the Marya. You are not a Republican, but you believe what is right is right in the country and you ended up losing your job. I think a lot of MAGA peoples are your favorite word, what is your favorite four lines, your favorite four words byby the fa fo, what are your favorite vote works?
Speaker 4: Talk a round and find out. And we're finding out.
Speaker 1: I think they have found out. And I think that it is challenging their families, their livelihoods and wherewithal the way they live. And you know, the bills because everybody ran on eggs ege crisis that went up, gases went up, they fell for the okie dokee, and they got bumped their heads and now they're looking at it like, oh no. And that's what it's going to take to take our country back. It's going to take a bunch of strong Republicans that still believe in the democracy of this country. They say, goddamn it, enough is enough, and we're not doing it. But until because the Democrats won't do it. Until then, it's going to take the Republicans who still love their country, who still love this America to save us. That's great, though, that is good, and I need that to be a domino effect, Bobby. I need every state to say, oh guess what we can win. We can beat that, we can do this because that is a positive sign. More people need to be talking about that. That needs to be blessed on the news. But of course it's not.
Speaker 4: No, it won't be. If there's a movement, it will be. But that means that Democrats and newly independent people like the two of us, they need to get together, and those ninety million who stayed home, they need to come out for the midterms, and we need to sweep it just so we can stop some of the damage that's happening and so that no further damage continues on. Because I'll tell you, I don't know a lot about fans, but you know, the little that I've been seeing about him, I think he could be more dangerous than Trump could. He was the one that was saying, you know, go against Scotus, go against the courts. What are they going to do? Make them enforce it? You know who does that? Yeah, I mean, actually, we just had a federal judge came forward for Trump and said to stop deporting the Colombian student that was part of those pro Palestine protests. They said that nothing in the record showed that he was the danger to foreign or foreign policy risks. So I'm sure that he'll be fighting against that as well. Did you see that. I thought this was hysterical. I think that it is so absurd. The the solution that Florida has to has to crack down on employers hiring undocumented workers. You know, for all the yucky jobs that nobody wants, the ones overnight et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, and you know, they're low, low age jobs and nobody wants it, and they're just yuckie and people don't want them. So now they're coming out with a bill to loosen child labor laws. They're going to allow kids that are fourteen years old to work overnight shifts, even on school days, and eliminate if they're homeschools, eliminate any restriction on that, and end guaranteed meal breaks to kind of push the work through. The only kids that are going to want those jobs would be the immigrant kids. You know, the American kids don't want these jobs. You know, we have local grocery store. They don't even want to collect the carts and they pay two dollars above minimum wage. I don't know, but can you imagine putting the kids We're going to be going back to nineteen ten when the kids were running all of the all the mills and everything, losing limbs and fingers and everything else.
Speaker 1: I almost agree with you on all of that, Bobby, except for you said, who's going to want those jobs? They're trying to force it to a point to where you're going to have to take those jobs just to eat. I think that is what they're really pushing towards, because they want to have the halves, and we don't care whether you don't have. But what I think they're forgetting that you want to be so rich and take care of your kids and live here and keep everybody else super poor and middle class and the poor and everybody else down here. But we love our families and our children and how we live. So the purge is going to come because when we can't find food, when we can't find work, when we can't find a way of life to live, and we're down here, we're going to come to where we know guarantee you to set, which is where you are at. And I don't think they're thinking about that. I think that just, oh, we're going to have it all. When we don't have anything, that will be a purge. And we were going to come to your neighborhoods, to your homes, to your grocery stores to get what we need because you have left us no other.
Speaker 4: Options, no choice. Yeah, it's more. Even with the planned parenthood, you know, those are going out to the services of going to communities of people who don't have health care and don't have they're making a further. They were supposed to make everything better, that's what he said, and more affordable, et cetera, et cetera. And all he's doing is which I think he wants to. I think it's part of his whatever his plan is, he's having a further. This administration is a firm divide between the haves and the have nots. And what's really sad is a lot of the have nots are the lower the lower, low income people. They don't even see that they're part of the have nots.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I saw something about corruption. They actually mentioned Jasmine Crockett and they said she makes one hundred and seventy four thousand, and I said, yep, that's the salary for a congresswoman. And she is worth nine million dollars and she has a two million dollar house and one a half million dollar condo and a one and a half million dollar whatever. And I thought, that's not that much money. When you think she was an attorney who had her own her own firm personal injury. I would think she would be worth at least twice that in her early forties, you know. So I'm thinking that's not even You're not even building a good case. You know, a lot of these corruption she worked.
Speaker 1: For her because she's a successful black woman. So they're looking at that. I'm telling you so many variables, Bobby, and it's just said, it's pre ponderous. We are running down to the end. Come on, Bobby, where are we going?
Speaker 4: So you saw that the Venezuelan migrants who are all deported, we're all deported to is it was it El Salvador that's being stopped. The the courts have said that that is not legal. Uh, the Supreme Court is. It seems like they're they are backing it. I thought I saw something today earlier that said that you can't keep moving people. They were backing the Federal Appella Court. Judge Trump must be losing his bananas?
Speaker 1: Can I say? Can I introject right there quickly, Bobby? I want to say this I just want to give I want to take my heads off from respect for the one Supreme Court judge that I'm falling for right now, because I think she has had enough. It's so to my ore, so to my Ore is speaking up, and she's tied. She is really speaking up. She is really like okay, no, because she knows that trying to get rid of democracy to have one person control the whole country, which is just not going to happen. It's just not going to happen. I think that's what's going to scare people to death. I think they really should push that issue more to say we're going to let one person control everything. That will scare us more, to be like, this is not a monarchy, this is this is not a king, this is not a royal blood land. This is just Trump.
Speaker 3: It's just Trump.
Speaker 1: But I respect her because she's the only one that's speaking up. And I want to say thank you Joe Biden for pointing so many black federal judges with lifetime appointments before you got out of office. Because they throwing roadblocks up left and right. He's throwing out every bill he can to try to change into a law, and they are oh no, no, no, no, no, but they're not talking about all those nose. So thank you to all those federal judges. Thank you to Joe Biden for pointing all of them for he got out of there. Oh he did go all the rogue that people miss He went hand. While they kept saying he didn't have all his marbles, he gathered a few of them before he left and got some shit done. Thank you, Joe Biden. President Joe Biden, I'm sorry by fish your point.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, he did. And I think that he to his detriment. You know, he he had a legacy that he was trying to protect, a fifty year legacy, and he went out having to give pardons to people that he cared about that he thought they were going to go after because they would have. He was setting up, he was setting, as you said, up the courts just like Trump did before him, to be able to undo or he believed. He very much so believes in the system. I think he was very disappointed with the outcome with his son, and he put people strategically in place that could kind of connormand some of the uh, some of the crazies that we're going to be that we're going to be put in and so far, on a lot of the big stuff, the system, the judicial system has been working. I would say that Alito and Roberts not Roberts Thomas, excuse me, are sort of rogue and they're always going to go whatever way Trump them to go. But I think the rest of them, including the Democrat I mean the Republican judges, they're going by what the constitution says. So far, you know, so far, you know, we're only two months in that they they haven't gone they haven't gone rogue at all. They've done exactly what you would hope that they would do. But that must be very disappointing for President Trump's administration because I'm sure that's not that's not what they thought was going to happen.
Speaker 1: You know what scared me the most out of everything that you just see. Then we're only two months in and look at all the shit that we are in two months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the plan to overwhelm us to you know, we don't know which way to look. And that's sort of because we're not paying attention to the big stuff that's not getting done, that is getting done. You know, Trump's looking for the Supreme Court to rule on reinstating or not being able to reinstate federal employees. I don't think. I don't think it's going to come out the way that he wants as he thinks it's going to.
Speaker 1: That because I thank you Joe Biden for that, because I think Joe Biden implementing all of those federal joy has really really really ran on his cage. And I'm sure and you have seen him, because I've watched him today live. Uh, it's getting to him. He really looks dishovel more so than usual. He's aging in only two months.
Speaker 4: And even though his hairs like I don't even know what's going on there, and.
Speaker 1: He's only working, he's pretty much only working three three real days out the weekend. Then every day he's pretty much at Marlago every day. So he flies from DC to Marrowlago on which we pay for on Air Force one. We have to pay as Texas. Anytime he decided he's letting, he's loaning out air Force one. I think they should come up with rules for that that the only person who can fly on this is the president. If the president not on the plane, the plane can't move. We're paying for this, and he's going to play golf every day, and he's going to play golf on one of his chosen golf course that he owns or has an investments in that the government and the taxpayers are still paying for. You're missing so much. And they keep talking about where all this hitting money is. That whatever hitting money they find it, they're using for him to play golf for his luxury, for his leisure. We are toast ladies and them until we stand up and do something. We better stand on our hind legs and fight back, because a cornered animal will fight back. We are cornered. Stand your ass up and fight back.
Speaker 4: Show up, keep saying it, Stand up and fight.
Speaker 1: A bat, Stand up on your hind legs and fight back.
Speaker 4: We have to do it with our pocketbook, and we can do it with our mouths. We can show up at these town halls even though they're canceling them. We can call our senator and our congressmen, regardless of their Democrat and or Republican, they should both know they should be working for you. And with our pocketbook. We cannot buy. Don't buy a Tesla if you don't want a tesla. You don't destroy someone's property. That's not the right way to do it. Again, it's that's going low. I don't like that. We can be We can be better than that.
Speaker 1: Bro. If I had one, you tell my shit up. I'm telling you right now it's gonna be on. I'm gonna hit you with elon the musk, and I might put you on one of his rocket ships because you know they don't never make it where they supposed to go. Oh god, what are we a number eight that has exploded? Gail Kinge. I know you don't listen to laugh alone, but somebody's sitting us to get Gail. Don't do it, girl, Don't you get your ass on one of the rocket ships. He gonna talk something he brought. We wanna be glad that the two astronauts. They got the two astenauts after nine months back down. He said he had a hand in it. I'm like, you can't even get a rocket ship up. How the hell you're gonna get one down? The only thing that he can get up get him thirteen kids, and one of them is transgendent. So come on way to David.
Speaker 4: And we don't even know if he got it. Up or you know, was that was that in vitro? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think he got up. I think. I don't think it lasted very long, but I think he got up enough to do it. He looks like he real quick with it, just in and out, in and out like an in and now burger here in California. Anyway, we thank you guys for joining us here on that long Let me tell you something. I had a meeting with iHeart Monday with Black Effect Monday about our show. We're doing very well. Thank you guys so much for the downloads, and I'm on the road with timny Hattis. I created the jokes. I can always reach out to the audience and let them know that Bobby Clifford and I have this podcast and we want people to come. Please tell your friends to life share and subscribe through Laugh and Learn. It's free on iHeart, under the Black Effect Network, Spotify, Apple, Amazon, or wherever you listen to your podcast that we are here to listen. We transfer information. If you have ideas, send them to Bobby on Instagram at the Laugh and Learned podcast page and we will talk and we will cover it. Because we don't know everything, but what we want to do is transfer what we learned from you and what we see on the news to you guys, and just make it simple and fun because it can be a lot. It can be. It's a lot for us, it is. Bobby just says something very prolific. Watching the news after two months is frustrating you. You can be in a good mood and you look at the news for five minutes and it would change your whole damn day because of something crazy. Stay with us. We're hoping to get season five that's looking very positive. And with that, I would say you can follow me on all social media platforms that Monroe Flame on Instagram, Flame, mumbro War two five on TikTok, Coffee Time on YouTube. I'm trying to get to one hundred thousand subscribers by my birthday, which is July fourteenth, So we at seventy one point somebody another, come on, let's get these numbers up so we can get it going and you can follow me there. And Bobby, what can we follow you?
Speaker 4: So I am on Clifford Bobby and Instagram, I am Bobby Clifford on Facebook, and I am Bobby Clifford one on TikTok and locking.
Speaker 1: The podcast at Laugh and Learn Podcasts on Instagram. Thank you, Thank you guys. Thank you to producer Aaron. We love you, Aaron. We can do this without you. We appreciate you, Flame Mets for listening. In the end, everybody out there in Laugh and Learned Land, thank you, thank you again and thank you. And we have had a model for four years. It's not going to change. We can't change it because guess what if we change it, we won't be who we are. For our bottom here laughing one is we are not here. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because why, Bobby.
Speaker 4: Is a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you right now, if you watch how they sent out those text messages, it's a lot of wasted minds and the positions of power right now because nobody knows who did what I'm telling you right now, that's scariest shit. That is very scary.
Speaker 4: Agreed.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys for joining us. Catch me on the road with Tiffany Hattits. Go to Tiffany Haattage dot com for take information. I will see you this weekend, Carolinas My White Party in Chapagro with Teresa Griffin and so many others. It's Monday, April twenty. First, you can get your tickets on the event bright there thirty bucks. We're giving away best cast prizes for best dress male and female and white. If you identify anything in between you coming white, you are not in the category, but we're gonna let you grub there and stretch yourself anyway. Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you next week. Have a fantastic week. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, ALI Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn