Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here comes the phone tap. Dear Elvis, I want to phone tap my two aunts who live together. And this comes from what's her name?
Speaker 3: Her name is Verity Verity.
Speaker 2: Obviously, these two women living together, they cannot stand telemarketers. So we're gonna stick Scary Jones and he's gonna call them and sell them some stuff. So let's listen in to today's Michael Oppenheimer phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with bbsninet dot com. How are you doing today? Is okay?
Speaker 2: But I'm not interested in anything you have to sell.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you. How do you take something from dull to dazzling? All right, I'm not interested. You be dazzl it with the original B Dazzler stud and rhinestone center today you're in luck. He Hi, It's mister Michael Oppenheimer with the B.
Speaker 1: Dazzler hung up from you?
Speaker 3: Stop calling prepared to be dazzled? Miss?
Speaker 1: I don't give it now.
Speaker 3: Are you on a list of people to be called today? Miss? Which I am on?
Speaker 4: Do not call this.
Speaker 1: Do not call this number again.
Speaker 3: Don't be dull, be dazzling with the be dazzling.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm not call this number.
Speaker 4: I can. Do you understand English?
Speaker 3: You can be dazzled ahead a shirt, a belt, or a scarf or a sweater. It's easy and it's fun.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: You'll get the original be dazzler, plus all the rhinestones, the studs and the stars that you'll need. White ass. Even if you've never threaded a needle. Hello, who Even if you've never threaded a needle, you'll be dazzling in minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you stupid?
Speaker 3: But miss I'm one of you? Hello? Excuse me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Uh espanol Nana. Okay, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fly.
Speaker 3: If you order now, it will be fourteen dollars and ninety five cents plus seven dollars ninety five cents shipping and handling.
Speaker 4: It's just if it's flight.
Speaker 1: I don't want it. Do you understand that I do not want it?
Speaker 3: Did you ever want to put some shimmer in one of your belts or your pants?
Speaker 4: You find it and you give it to your mother?
Speaker 3: What credit card would you like to use it. This time you are once stuf instead of a bitch. But the be Dazzler is the fashion craze of the season, ma'am.
Speaker 2: You want to sell it in all?
Speaker 3: Are there clothes that you were considering throwing away? No, because if they were, you can now be dazzle them with to be down.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: It's in your generation of be dazzling with the Bee Dazzler.
Speaker 2: As senior citizen or interested in your product.
Speaker 3: Maybe you'd like to be dazzle your shawls.
Speaker 4: You know you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: I really think you're missing out.
Speaker 4: Keep thinking that none of your business.
Speaker 3: You don't want to talk to you reader, Please don't speak on her behalf.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't want to be dazzlo Okay, you have it for Margaret.
Speaker 2: She don't want to be dazzlau Margaret margrets.
Speaker 1: Do not send anything to this.
Speaker 3: House I'm sending you. Do not send anything I'm solicited to this house. If you're not happy with it, you can return it with you.
Speaker 1: You send me here, I'm solicited.
Speaker 4: It's mo freak clear.
Speaker 2: I got back.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, miss hello, all right Jack, I keep going.
Speaker 4: Actually she's calling me on my job line.
Speaker 3: Hello, connect the lines, let us hear it. Hello, huh, I'm sorry this guy is cooled thirty something times from Bedazzler Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: You know the thing that you put these sparkles on your clothes?
Speaker 3: The case?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what did he want? He wants to sell us?
Speaker 3: He sold us for Bedazzlers because now it's all my intmachine. So you bought something you giant did not buy? Can you play the message right?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, hold on.
Speaker 4: Three new messages? I guess Good afternoon. This is mister Michael him at this time. If you can come to your phone so we can complete this transaction. I'm going to put this purchase through if I cannot use you in five seconds four three two one okay. Congratulations ladies on the purchase of four be dazzlers. A great afternoon.
Speaker 2: Hello Hello, Hello, you should say that.
Speaker 3: Go online, get his supervisor's number and play.
Speaker 4: That for them.
Speaker 3: Good afternoon. Hello, Hello, Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the Dazzler.
Speaker 4: How are you now? We cut into the line and Margaret, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: He's in on the line.
Speaker 3: Would you like to be dazzled.
Speaker 4: No, I'll pass, but thank you.
Speaker 3: Would you like to be phone tapped?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Oh my name is Scary Jones from Elvis Duran The Morning Show, and yeah tapping you.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I couldn't help myself. You are so good and I called this guy every name under.
Speaker 4: The sun Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded we permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: See Elvis Durant phone tab were totally on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. Here in new Elvis Durant phone Tab weekday mornings