Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make. Horrible decision, hey or hive, we are hitting the stage baby one night oh in New York City.
Speaker 2: We haven't done any other shows this year, but Mandy's leaving for Atlanta, so we decided we need one night all together in New York City.
Speaker 1: That's right, So Tuesday, December third, at Sony Hall, we are bringing you a very very special show that you do not want to miss. You've never seen this show before. It's only gonna happen for one night, that's it, so make sure you get your tickets now. You can go to the Sony Hall website to get your tickets one night only with Mandy be and WEEZYWTF. You can also check the link in our bio on our Instagram to get tickets as well. We cannot wait to see you again. That is Tuesday, December third at Sony Hall here in New York City. Get your tickets now, see you there. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Decisions. I'm your Girl, Mandy b aka method Man d aka Dad Beach aka for Core Pums aka all the Whole, and I am brace Face aka wehe Zee and We're here. With another episode of Horrible Decisions. We're gonna start with a quick catch up. I guess I'll start by thanking everyone for all the birthday wishes. Your girl is thirty four, motherfucking years old, old as fuck. I feel old as shit. What the hell did you have a good brother? Sorry for everyone who is older than me. I'm just like, Wow, it was good. I realized I am not interested and I think I've shared this before, absolutely not interested in parties, dinners, any big celebration. But maybe through therapy, I realized why. I'm really like, since thirty, since I we did Mexico for like during COVID, I'm like, have not been interested in parties, and I'm your birthday, all my birth I don't want to celebrate my birthday in a big group setting or throw one specific party to celebrate. And I realized it's because and y'all can stay here talk about me in the comments, talking about I need to heal and grow up. But it's the expectation that you put on other people to show up and be at a certain party, and if they don't show up, then you're let down. I've just decided I don't want that to place that expectation on people to where I then have to be upset on my birthday, or let down on my birthday, or disappointed on my birthday, or mad that someone actually had a life where they couldn't show up and sell it. I don't actually think that part is healing or drama. I think a lot of us feel that way because you have to host your birthday party, interested you gotta entertain. You got a host this year.
Speaker 2: It was just me, Sharda, Brianda, Vinnie and Christopher and we literally em my man. We fucking went to Descendants, which is my favorite New York party when you got some sushi.
Speaker 1: Went to a dive bar. Yeah, And honestly, it was a very simple birthday. I know that mean I sound simple, but to me it was I went clubbing and I ate with my friends. Bro I felt so much better. Oh yeah, Like I threw a simple I threw a game night at my building and that was already gonna be planned and it just happened to land on the week of my birthday. So it was like okay, And they surprised me. Shout out to Rosie. Rosie brought me like surprised me with some cupcakes. And then on Friday, my actual birthday, I was a part of a fundraising event which I had a really good time doing as well. Shout out to Edgar and the Precious Dreams Foundation and the Willie Cologne Foundation. I also realized that ping pong is the one thing baby, your girl ain't good at it. I come out it's fucking dumb. I have hand eye coordination for everything else, like literally, but baby, I can't hit no goddamn motherfucking ping pong to save my life. So it didn't do really well, but it was great like to be in that room, so that was good. And then I know we normally talk resolutions for New Year. However, with this birthday and with where I'm currently at, and because it's your or well it's my, it's yeah. So I'm starting thirty four differently, and so I am taking a liquor break and I'm easing into that. So, like I just purchased all of these like zero percent alcohol liquors to have about the tree. I'm not doing any liquor for three months. I'm giving myself ninety days. I'm doing bar A pilates, just did hot plates today. I know my ribs are gonna hurt tomorrow and then I'm about to decensor sex. So I know we all fucking sex podcast, but just where I've been the last year and finally being like I can be around men and I can have sex. I just also haven't found that median where I'm really fulfilled. Sorry to all the niggas I foxed in the last year, but I just kind of want to take a break from sex too and really figure out what I'm expecting seeing from my partners, specifically men. My friends are always going to show up how I need them to, but I'm like, let me remove liquor for a little bit and let me decenter sex and kind of just focus on this move, my friendships, my mental health. So you're definitely gonna do it. Oh, I've already started. I mean I'm two days in. No, no, I'm still That's what I'm saying. I'm trying to figure out my life. I literally found myself and maybe this is because I'm a libra. I'll get back to stories and moons. I literally found myself fucking looking up apartments in New York this weekend, and I'm like, bitch, but you already like I kind of found a place in Atlanta already, but I haven't signed a lease. Nothing is ever done until the fucking ink dries. And I say that for everything. So I'm just like, bitch, not me looking at apartments here. So I'm just weighing the pros and cons. I don't know what I want to do yet. I do know you got a factor in this thing, right.
Speaker 2: My homegirl recently said this, and I was like, wow, So she was gonna move to Charlotte, okay a few months as fante just oh okay, yeah, a lot of people, you know, they're going by El Suth. So she was like, yeah, if I don't like it, I'll just come back for in a year. That's what she's which is where I'm at. And then she calls me and she goes, hey, tell me the truth. Is it ridiculous if my move costs about ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Okay? Right? I'm like, I don't know, because you know, I did La New York whatever, and she's like, but no, no, excuse me. I just did this for my mother from Orlando to LA. I moved my parents out there, right, my mom and my dad so cross taking their truck that cost me three grand to move the truck, then their flights, then the movers.
Speaker 2: Not just moving the truck, but the Rember is getting all the shit out. So she's like, I'm estimating ten thousand dollars. And there's a part of me that realizes, if I broke that up into twelve months, I could have just put that into a better crib in New York.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what I'm gonna do. Oh, I mean, I priced it. It ain't gonna cost me that much, but it's gonna cost me probably less than three grand a move. That's good. I'm not bringing I'm only bringing my two kids. Yeah, I'm only bringing my clothes. I'm buying new furniture, which is a part of my move. Bitch, I'm grown as fuck. I would like a king bed. I just had a fucking couple in my bed. I mean fucking different people. I am grown. I am a grown ass woman, and I want a king bed. I've never had a king bed in my life, in my whole life, I've never had a king making that money. A bitch want a king bed, and a bitch wants a walk in closet. That is it. And that's why I wanted a two bedroom in New York because I'm gonna turn just the second room into a closet, right baby, not in the areas like motherfucking won't. I won't get I mean maybe a bedroom and a king bed unless I like get into a less luxury building. And I'm just like, eh, I don't know, I'm really considering it. And I think that's the other thing. I am blessed, yes, blessed to not have kids. So because y'all want to talk about a child is a blessing, bitch, it's a blessing to not have no kids right now. It's a blessing for that man, dad. They could take their blessing. I'm telling you what my blessing is, and I'm blessed. She said, I'm fucking jd Vail. I don't do that. She said, I don't need a fuck up. I listen, I do not need a motherfucker kid. And I'm glad that I don't have any because I do have the option to kind of get up and move and come back if I want to, So you know, that's kind of where I'm at. I don't know. You said, what, no, no, no, no, I'm seventy thirty, which still ain't good. Bitch, I got too much to decide that's enough. Yeah. I feel like I'm just gonna take a trip to Atlanta, like one of these week days, go down there and test the waters and see just see what. Yeah. Yeah, even though it is ghetto. I really don't like Atlanta. That's another problem. But just ghetto. I love it. I have a good We'll fix your face. I'm like, why are you going there if you don't like it? No, you know, because I do what I don't. Here's the other. If I could pick any city to leave to live in, realistically, it would be DC. I fucking love DC, but industry, my world is not in d C. Second city would be Dallas. My world is not in Dalla. Why Dallas? I go to Dallas every lie. I feel like Dallas I love. Dallas doesn't have enough culture and community for Oh no, No, I go to Dallas every Thanksgiving. I love that you have a good friendship with someone that lives in But I go out, bitch, I don't been to the clubs. I go to the restaurant. I think living in Dallas, you're you're from Dallas though, right, right? Well, do you feel like there's culture there? Absolutely? Yeah, that's what I love Dallas. I mean, they made me. That's all the culture you need. Not they made you? Why do you leave in Houston all the time? Anyway? You know what? My man is in Austin right now for bachelor party. And I keep getting these we moving to Texas. I hate when somebody go on vacation they start looking on Zillow. Stop bitch. I do that in DNA every time, every time. And then the men, the men in DC, girl, they got the money, the suits, they all likec does have the best looking man. Oh my god, DC got it. I ain't gonna hold you. DC do have it with the men. D New York have the best looking man when I go out. But do they're not cute here to me? Obviously? I hate summertime I be at all the fucking I'd be like, where are the cute niggas at? They're not not here. I don't run into many cute niggas here. I think it's because we live here. That's why I said, I might just need to move, and then I'll love it even more here when I come and visit and find a man to bring me back.
Speaker 2: And something I don't know, just you saying king bed so speaking of moving, so like you know, I'm getting to that phase of my relationship where it's like, all right, when would move in and be.
Speaker 1: Good blah blah blah. But really I feel like I'm in a very adult relationship because it's like, hold on, buy a house before a wedding, Like where the fuck is all that crazy money going? Right? And so just looking at what you can get for a million dollars in New York two bedroom, one bath, oh you know, in a walk up and it's ridiculous. It's really nuts, and honestly no, so honestly no. Then niggad be trying to show me links of Westchester of mansions for a million dollars. I'm like, you do not want to go to washes? You like the city too, I don't like Westchester. What am I gonna swift you? I don't want to drive? And then he's like, it's thirty minutes in the car. It's thirty minutes to Harlem in the car. Yeah, no column and then he's like that's the city. No, no, So anyway, Brooklyn is fine. But when we were in La we went to Palm Springs. I don't know if anybody's ever been there, but you really ain't got nothing to do. But what we did do we went for the architecture and shit went on like a drive tour of the biggest homes. Oh my, are the best homes? Like fuck?
Speaker 2: And then it started to hit me like, Okay, if I bought a home, I would want it to be in La only because when I think about living together, how we operate together, when spending two weeks at a time, like we need two bathrooms because I still I can't shop in front of him.
Speaker 1: I can't. That's ridiculous. But he eats your ass. He ate my ass, and that three so we had and he was in. He eats your ass, but you still can't release your bowels around him. That is crazy. I told him, I don't ship Evan necessary. So do you enjoy, like because you have like that mental block, do you actually enjoy when he eats your ass? Or do you think too much about like there's not on it? Mandy, Yeah, but he's he Diah Like do you do you have the mindset like, oh my god, he might smell something, he might take something clean him. I'm letting him get in it. But girl, let me tell you. We were at the house of to day and my stomach was hurting and I was starting to sweat, and he was looking at me and he was like, just go ship, and I was like, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I threw the shower on. I tried to like put music on, girl that three time. Flush niggas be.
Speaker 1: Knowing now, I ain't gonna hold your secret. You you better than me. You you just let it run on cold water, though, right, because I tried to do that one time. If you ever got a ship and you trying to just make it like listen, I'm telling you do not have hot water on because then when it starts steaming, bitch, all that seam beholding the spell. Maybe it turns into a hot ship box. You just let it run cold water. I'm not I'm telling you. I don't know what you no, no, no, I'm just saying, if you if you fucking shitting and there's a smell them little heat molecules. I ain't a scientist, but you know what I mean. When the when the sea, the seam will capture that funk and then you get a ship box that ship is awful, so just make sure it runs cold water when you do it, or don't do it at all. Well, anyway, that made me want to, you know, move into a crib in l A. And so basically we went on a double date with some friends that moved there. And you know what I hate about people that live in l A. I hate every that moved to La. Okay, they all will tell you, listen, La is La. It's never gonna be new. It's not the same. New York is better.
Speaker 2: But they asked him what his favorite things to do, and when he brought up being outside and the things he likes, it literally is all in alignment.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna hold you. I don't like La because of the things I like to do in New York. So you asked me right now.
Speaker 2: Like some of my favorite things I'm doing, it's very like New York City vibe. Shit, you know what I'm saying, Like the city's never sleeping, neither of my type thing.
Speaker 1: And let that go. And Atlanta, you gotta let it go. I see that you want to be at the motherfucking nsw Aftes every goddamn weekend, is what I motherfucking see it's every weekend. Uh huh, you've been spotted multiple times. It's not like I got damn, I said, is this I know? Because then that's how I realized he was there. I was like, you think going on to NSFW real lately. So then I went to I'll explain it for our horrible to sit in this week. So I went to NSFW and Daniel's like, how much you've been there? But then he explained to me the aftes and how there's no sex happening, and I said, ah, this is why she'd be here. Listen.
Speaker 2: I really was in the mood to party this weekend. I flew Vinny up. We were nasty.
Speaker 1: So now in the morning I saw I'm supposed to be going to fucking Boston this weekend, and I want to do Salem for Halloween's like literally just be out and say for yeah, for a day. I haven't been, but I'm like me and Rosie was talking about doing it, and I was like, hocus Focus, Yeah, bitch, there's a Hocus Focus tour. Bitch, I'm about to got to be little witchy, which really it ain't even really witches. They was just out here hanging women for being women in real life. That's what they was hanging up for being hoy. Well that too, So I want to really get into the history and maybe bring back some things that I need a new co host, and you be on. I am going for research purposes.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh King Bed from King Bed, So y'all, I'm gonna tell it on her next solo.
Speaker 1: Because Mandy had a gang bang or no. Yeah, I watched the gang Bang walk down. I was participation out of threesome. It was my first thick girl. I have been converted, y'all. I know you never want to fuck nobody my size. You know, I'm really late, real late bitch. When she laid down the bed, I was like, literally, it was so big. We were massaging her. It was so oh that's why that's why you mentioned King Bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so literally, no, I'm not joking. So we were in the bed with someone else at my house. Well, both my apartments have a queen sized bed, but I like queen because you cut off. But this girl there was room in the bed right like the first time.
Speaker 1: Once we got to tell her that girl over, I'm like, oh no, I asked taking over the whole motherfucking bed. But Yeah, how you think I was getting threesome with a nigga who was six three and a little a little Asian joe with a little butt bitch. We was hot. Oh, No, girl was on the couch. By the end of the night. We were She was like, I don't want you to be uncomfortable all that. No, No, three three people in the queen bed is pretty CH's thinking of you. Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous him. We were done. I was like, are you sure you still want me? I didn't know. Ax was like this when you fucking listen and didn't know. I literally said in the military, someme, he's not gonna wanna fuck me again. She was laughing. I'm like the giant joking that bad ass was So, were you like avoiding fat asses before this thing?
Speaker 2: No, to be honest, in most lesbian situations, I've heard this with them girls, but I see that it's true.
Speaker 1: You kind of date people that you look alike. Okay, like generally the same type of girls swipe on me or whatever. Like it just kind of always has been that way in my life with thick girls. I've only been hit on by one, and I think.
Speaker 2: I was a little intimidated because I just didn't know what to do with it with her. I just was kind of like, Okay, she's fucking hot, fucking I'm gonna try it. I won't be as scared because at least there's a dick there now never again, I don't need it anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm one hundred and forty five pounds. They need to be at least one seventy five and a bitch. Ill needed all to be your ass. It was so perfect.
Speaker 2: And also I didn't understand how the cuddling session I wasn't with my man like that night, he was by himself.
Speaker 1: I was just wrapped in it, dies everything. At one point I felt a little suffocated, but I was like, oh, this is the king. I love that you that you sound like here describing me. Well, I wanted to get to our vanilla shit because we got some thanks to get to in this one. If you guys have been on Twitter over the last couple of weeks, this has been a constant conversation. It has been a constant fucking storm of misinformation and judgment and nastiness. But basically, there is an only fans content creator by the name of Gucci Third Leg one of our one of our our recent guests recently brought him up and really likes watching him. But he's been exposed by a nineteen year old content creator as well for exposing and spreading herpes across the content space. Now, how she came out and shared this, she got a positive HSB I think too result when she went and got tested. And what's crazy is she chose to share the video from when they created. See it you want to see it. So there is a video where in exposing this, she chose to share the moment. She believes she contracted it from this guy and basically you can see in the video. Sure got sued, right, he never he never actually did it. I want to show you guys, because you guys can look. You can find this online. I don't even think we'll be allowed to post it on Patreon suit for that. I feel like, if you know you have yeah, not deadly, so I'm not sure. Yeah, but that was the thing they said I should have had, was herpes, and that's not deadly. Yeah. But and he never really got sued like that that case. Never maybe because he Oh I'm not sure how that ended. I don't know if you could look that up. Well, I'm not sure what ended up being. I think you should be able to if I know I got HIV or Now here's the thing though, I ain't gonna hold you, and I want to find this video so you can see it, so they could get your reaction. They need to get these bit My problem is okay, so there's two things here, right. There's the him not being maybe forthcoming, but then there's the ignorance of her. Where As women, we have to be able dick A and f I don't care how big it is, how beautiful he is, how rich he is. We have to be able to if we see something that does not look safe or healthy. If you see something, say something, bruh, let me I know this sain't it. Hold on, I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 2: By the way, while she's looking for it. If anyone watches Sex Cells, it's on Amazon Prime now. There is an episode on season three where I go to a brothel and I am acting like a court design that's what they call them.
Speaker 1: It's a frosty.
Speaker 2: But anyway, basically they showed me that before you see a client, you have to do what's called a d see and it's a dick. Check, so they hold the penis, they push the tip to see if any puss comes out, any kind of discoloration, and mainly check for words, if there's hair. They have a tool to pull their hair back, and they talk about how they try to do it in a way that's not too like I wanted to turn you off too much, where it's kind of like, ooh, I'm checking you out whatever. And if they see something, they have a secondary person come in and they will not check or take the client. But these are women that are using condoms throughout the entire process, because keep in mind herbies can be caught through a condom, and I wanted to get through those in contact through those things as well.
Speaker 1: Hold on, here we go. Let me see that bubby not first off, not a being on fucking OnlyFans. Now, oh this is her talking. This is oh shit like burden me with HSB two. Yeah, wait, show me the dicks. So why don't you second? And so that's the thing, let me say what, Well, no, you can't. You can kind of see it there. I want to find a different one. No, it's open. It's an open sore on his dick and she's in the video. He came out and said, so, no, no, he's reposting the video that she posted. No, there's a dude. No, I know this is on. I don't want them to hear the because that's not going to be enjoyable. Oh yeah, no, this is a This is just a video him saying his body count. Yeah. So basically, I do want to give a shout out to Christina Brown as well as Miss be Nasty. Over the last two weeks, they have done a fabulous job with sharing myths and things around herpes, and so I wanted to share a little bit about that. Do all cold stores mean you have herpes? That answer is yes. He cold stores are always signs of a Herpes simplex infection, which is why I know a couple of weeks ago, or maybe a couple months ago now we spoke about getting tested. You have to actually request herpes because it is common. Eighty percent of people have some sort of herpie simplex in their body. There's actually like eight different versions of it. It also fluctuates, by the way, so if you have a cold store, the levels are like different kind of like if with HPV, you may have the greater symbol where it says normal abnormal.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when the words or cold stores are present. People on vowel trecks have a lower.
Speaker 1: Count of it. I also wanted to share because they could come up negative if they're on vwel trecks. Well, if you have an open if you have an open sword, that's where it really matters. I know, if you get a blood if you get a blood test, though it's very often that you can get either a false positive or a false negative. I do want to also share that both genital herpes and oral herpes are considered as tds. However, HSB one, which is the cold soores on your lips or your mouth or your tongue area, typically are not transmitted by sexual contact, and so I wanted to share that because majority of people with HSB one are children, because you can pass it down to children. It can live dormant, but if you are someone who has cold soores or you see your children getting cold soores, I want to share it that it is it can be transferred through contact. So like I know growing up my sister, my mom, whenever they had cold stores, you literally they get one fork for the week, one spoon, one cup because it can be transferred from if you are sharing even bitch, hookah, tips, joints, all of those things. So I wanted to share that and then before we get that, before we continue as well, just because we want to give you a bro. There was it was an open fucking sore.
Speaker 2: Like it's not even like it looked like an ingrown That's what I was gonna see.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna say that too, because I I don't know if you saw the video applies talking about. Oh, I want to play this video actually, cause this shit is so funny. That's the thing. Guys. We know that there's ingrown hairs.
Speaker 2: Oh we remember, we know that about when I fucking left my job to go get tested and curse somebody out because I thought they gave me her pees. Got right to that guy now on fifty seventh Street and she said, now you're freaking out for nothing.
Speaker 1: Damn are you sure? I'm gonna insert? Oh here we go. Listen to this, y'all, because this is this shit is funny as fuck.
Speaker 3: Hey, ladies, listen, I'm telling y' all, right, motherfucker, I y'all don't like to go to the guna college, y'all, don't follaly want to give me no motherfucker pussy, cause I'm just like the motherfucking gnacologia. I'm thoroughly examining the thing, Finny, motherfucker go in it. That's just how I'm rockett. And then almost up a little bits in my bed all the lights all she naggard, And I know some wrong because every time I keep trying touch the motherfucker pussy, she keep knocking my motherfucker hand out.
Speaker 1: So I jumped up and cut the motherfucking lies on first thing.
Speaker 3: She motherfucker, yeah, already know what you fanness that how fuck you know what I finish saying?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what I finish?
Speaker 3: Say he raise a bomb, raise a bomb? I what raizor bolls look like? Raiser bums? You don't have number one of two one under the motherfucker possible that didn't like the spade game. Motherfucker said, you got sam mate, motherfucker bomps.
Speaker 1: On next question, these ain't.
Speaker 3: No motherfucker raise a bump seven eight, but you got chicken pox or something. I told you the raise a bomb, I said, I tell you, motherfucker what you and motherfucker raise a bomb, put your motherfucking clothes on, and y'all got my motherfucker house.
Speaker 1: You and motherfucker raise him. Why is t I doing comedy and not Flies? No, I'm not gonna hold you. Flies need to get his motherfucking ass on stage. But it's probably also I don't know if everybody could understand him for real, for real, I can't tell me we can't be support.
Speaker 2: I did a pop out when I took my mom to Chocolate Sundays in La and the Light Factory, and he was really funny, but a lot of it was relative to if you knew him. Ah, So like my mom didn't understand the jokes about his son. He's like, y'all keep asking me about King, Like I don't fucking know what that nigga doing. Like funny, okay, but like my mom's like, what is gonna do? I'm like, damn, it's really you gotta be online to get it. And I'm not saying that a lot of jokes you don't have to be online for it. But it was mainly about his family, which still was good. But it's funny, Fly, that motherfucker funny. That motherfucker is funny.
Speaker 1: I do just want to urge any and everyone listening to again out and told you get your motherfucking ass tested. Make sure you request HSB one HSB two the herpes test, to get tested for that. And let's normalize in twenty twenty five. Asking people for their my chart, asking people for their results, or requesting for them to go get tested so that they are recent results. I think the if you're not in sex work, they say every three months is kind of what you should be doing. I think you should go a lot more often if you're having unprotected sex with multiple people. But yeah, make sure you get it. It's twenty twenty five. Hoh, do that shit and do it for a New Year's gift. Maybe start gifting some motherfuckers some some tests. It's like two fifty over at the urgent care. If you ain't got insurance, you could also go to Planned Parenthood, y'all. Planned parenthood will do your whole panel. And I was just able to get prep at Planned Parenthood for the free. So if you have a Planned Parenthood in your neighborhood, be sure to check that out. You can get tested for everything for free and get birth controlled. I'll tell you I ain't want to plant parentho in It's fine. It was oh no, I went to the one in Long Island City. Baby, I felt like I was at Mount Sino. That shit was. I said, oh, this is nice. Do y'all do heart check ups? Bitch, I wanted them to do everything. Well, it was which which one you go to? I mean, this is out, but it was closest to me. I was in there. I'm like, this is get up. Maybe I went on abortion Day. It was niggas in that shut was like br they was arguing and I was like, I ain't gonna hold you. I was like, oh, I know I live in a nice area because my planned parenthood. Bitch. They had damn near hershey kisses next to the car. Yeah, I mean so.
Speaker 2: Well, but I think the issue is that there's not many playing parenthoods right, so there just there just isn't and it's obviously because the funding.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm not kidding. I think I went on abortion Day because there was too many men in there and people's argument and I was like, this feels like abortion tension and I'm not trying to be in here because bitch, I'm just trying to get any birth to draw I literally have been in Mexico so long. Y'all. That's rugging off my medicine. You you've been saying that for years now. I've been saying it for years. It's the cheapest. But I was like, you know what, let me just get on a regular prescription from a doctor from the States. So I was like playing parenthood. Why not support girl? When I went in there. Bitch has had you know? Do you know?
Speaker 2: When you know you someplace ghetto? Where are your headphones? And why am I listening to your music?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's crazy? Can you put it up? I don't need to hear Ice spis. Oh, I'm not going to hold you. I had elevator music playing while I was getting my blood drawn. I said, this is nice, no bit. I think I felt like they had the little hotel collection Le Lapo being sprayed. It was like this, this is really nice. And I now y'all was about to be at my planned parenthood but it was nice and shout out to plant parenthood. You know what, bitch, they put my my information in the system. Bitch, I've had insurance this whole time. I didn't even know, no, bitch, because I have payroll and I didn't realize that I was set up with bir with health care and all that shit. Through my accounting and all that too. I was like, yeah, I have payroll, so I do pay into like tax, like I pay into everything. Bitch. They gave me my motherfucking member I d and all I said, Oh, I'm about to go and get everything, bitch, I ain't, which I ain't gonna hold you. When I went for my kidney thing, I called my mom and I was like, my bill is only two fifty from I said, and that's like covering it. I think they forgot, so I'm just not gonna tell them, but I'm just gonna pay this. She said, girl, don't tell them because they normally don't make mistakes like that. And I said, it's only two fifty. I was ready. I forgot about the kidney things. I was already paying like three grand because they bitch, they gave me eyes. You ain't stop drinking after that? No. I did for like a week, but then I just ticket lighter. But no, bitch, I was like, oh shit, so, bitch, I've had insurance, so you're on two days and no drinking. What does it feel like? At least this is your new drug coffee. No, no, no, no. I mean I'm gonna be doing like the Seltzer like uh not like the liquor ones. But I think I have like my little cheet that I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna do like sparkling water and lime. Let me sell you this.
Speaker 2: I can't stand when people stop drinking and then they're like, I don't need to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm I don't need it. Oh I'm not doing that. No, I know I would like but what I'm talking about, But I'm gonna tell the sticky you host. Nobody gives a fuck if you don't drink, which please stop ruining my time at the party. I'd be like, do you want to drink?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't, like, I don't need the alcohol to have a good time. You do, because you're bringing it up, bitch, Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: You know someone I know that doesn't drink and really doesn't have that attitude, Mouse Jones is so impressive to me because he doesn't smoke or drink and a nigga got mad energy.
Speaker 1: Right, There's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That I mean, I mean, it's impressive to me when you meet somebody that doesn't have that, but I know a bitch must have went through something when they start that, and maybe you feel better about yourself because you don't drink.
Speaker 1: But it's like, girl, oh no, do you? He talks and science is my own little shit. That's the same with Ish. Every time I'd be like, damn, nigga, I forget you don't drink. He don't drink either, and he's still I mean, he could talk like motherfuckers. So as long as I could drink and talk and he could talk back, we good.
Speaker 2: When I don't drink and I go out, the only thing I noticed is how annoying people are. So I got to be around a good crew. Because then I started people start getting on herds. But if I'm drunk, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: What I realized too, to keep myself from drinking, I'm loading up my mornings with my workout classes because I realized I wasn't even taking workout classes because the bitch knew she was gonna go out and get fucked up, right, So I was like, Okay, I know I have to wake up and do these classes, and this is going to.
Speaker 2: Be ninety days is really long, Mandy, I'm surprised you didn't do like a little bit of like a you're going cold turkey.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I bought the zero percent alcohol. I'm gonna trick myself. So at home, I'm having zero percent gin and vodka, Like I bought liquor that isn't liquor to make myself think I'm drinking liquor. Tell them I'm getting rid of it. I mean I did. I did say. I was celebrated Antonett's birthday and I was telling Jade. I was like, yeah, maybe I'm just gonna do wine. But even her husband was like, bitch, you could drink a bottle of wine real quick, like wine. Get also like wine, you can do a lot of you, I hope. So, girl, you've got to disappear. Let me get it. I want to disappear for the or DURV this week. This one is a little bit of a kink. It's something that I've been looking at a lot lately. I don't know, maybe because I'm like trying to like decentersex. I'm like, let me not even look at these niggas. So I ended up coming across y'all know. I've been into Hantai just a little bit. Well, I ended up somehow deep diving into alien dil dos, but alien dildos that lay eggs, and then I started searching for these things because I was like, well, what is this? So there is an emerging fetish y'all of laying alien eggs inside of yourself. Now, y'all know, I don't want a baby to start drinking again, So I wanted to kind of share with you guys, uh this and I have pictures of it. But basically they are gelatin eggs that you can insert into your butt or vagina. It does say that everything in moderation is okay to do, and I want to kind of show you what it looks like. Girl, what what stop it? What? So basically, also they are called obie positors. Uh, they're called egg laying dildo's. If you want to see this is what they look like. You know you don't want to look. Uh Well, let me ask you a question, because you're single. If a woman that you were dating, okay, uh, your girlfriend now or your partner now, would you find it weird if they said, babe, I really want to get I want you to fuck me like an alien and impregnate me with alien eggs. Would that be weird to you because look, I'm literally looking them up. I was gonna buy them, Yes, so it be weird to you. Black man wow post about watermelon fruits, Well, I wanted I wanted to give you guys some tips if you, like me, are interested in ovipositors, I wanted to share some tips if you choose to go the route, so use lube as this will make the entire egg laying experience a lot easier. You want to use more lube than not, so don't be afraid to use a lot, And don't use silica eggs anally. You want to use the gelatin eggs instead for anal So let me tell you guys real quickly the difference between silicone and gelatin eggs. So silicone eggs again should not be used anally due to the risk of them getting stuck. This again, is why they're suggesting a lot of loop. You don't want them to be staying up there. If you want to use the ovipositor anally, then you should research how to make gelatin sex eggs. Using these types of eggs reduces the risk as the gelatin eggs will gradually melt with body heat. Why do people have an egg laying kink? You may ask, Well, people are attracted to the idea of oviposition or egg laying due to a variety of factors, such as a blending of genders, alien impregnation, or simply the appeal of trying something new and different. Now, clearly I'm desentering sex, y'all. I don't know if I'm even bisexual anymore. I'm waiting for another What does decentering sex mean? Like, I'm I'm not going to focus on that, Like even in how I was on field and like was like okay. In order for me to find someone that I'm really really interested in, we have to align with our kinks and our fetishes and where we want to be. I don't want to lead anymore with maybe my needs in the bedroom. There's other characteristics I want to lean into, and I think I honestly got there with really enjoying active like talking to him for three hours and actually finding an interest in somebody deeper than sex, as like really been like this feels really good. Aside from a lot of my other meet him, I don't know. There's a lot going on there right now. I'll share that off there. I'm not sharing that on air. Yes, with life, with life, but we're still we're still talking, We're still good. But there's a lot going on yet.
Speaker 2: So what was I going to say to you just now? So what are you looking for? Are you looking in dates?
Speaker 1: That's why I'm decent? No, No, I'm taking a break from all of that. I think that I have to sit with my myself on not getting the itch so quickly with guys. I am easily bored with guys. I am not finding the sensation around sex as much as I am the intimacy and romance side of things, and so finding someone I actually like that's how I get to experience that. So I'm just dissensoring all of that for the moment. So No, I think I'm just putting a focus now creatively on what I want to do professionally, what I want to do, and my mental health. And there's just been a lot of with the book writing. There's been a lot of things that I haven't touched on in my childhood that was brought forth with writing the book that I'm now opening up. So I just think I have to work through a lot of that before I feel ready to date again, and I mean, if y'all listen to Patreon, I ran into my ex again. There was closure there, and so I think I'm still in this place battling that relationship.
Speaker 2: When you when you take your ninety day break and decenturing sex. If you meet somebody or you want to start like talking.
Speaker 1: We could be friends. I think I want to lean into actually having a friendship with someone that I am physically attracted to, because that's another thing. If I'm physically attracted to the man to a man, I'm immediately like, oh, I fucked the shot out of him, and I remove him from a friend zone, like because I don't want to be friends with a nigga. I want to fuck. And so I think that's my issue. I'm immediately going to the sexual and physical attraction and compartmentalizing them without actually getting to know them first. So I think I'm open to just allowing someone to also get to know me. Which to do your current sexual partners, Oh, so, I mean you I got the one that he don't live in town, and yeah, it's so weird with that one, we don't be having sex like that, And it's so weird, girl, he'd be flying me out. We be hanging out. He just got me a really nice fucking birthday gift. Like I was, I thought the nigga was just gonna send me flowers. That nigga got me a door bag. Nice bitch. And I was like, I'm so confused with we don't even have sex? What is going on? And I literally talked to Ish about this and he was like, Mandy, like, you're dope, and you should think that it's dope that a guy still wants you around, still talks to you, and sex is not the focus. And I think that's new for me as well. So I gotta work on all that. I'm unpacking a whole lot of shit at once while also have the anxiety of relocating and doing new things. And we got a lot going on, and so I'm just like, I just need a break from all of it. And I don't think not.
Speaker 2: Going to Atlanta after seeing each other five times this week, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: I know shit, because I had to go to therapy. Like I don't think I've seen Weezy this much ever in life, y'all. And y'all, we about to have to see each other Monday through Friday. Bitch, we got two dinner lunch. Bro I'm exhausted by looking at this. I have to do probably two therapy sessions next week after seeing you this much? What because this is a lot, don't job. I'm say for what? Bitch? You got anxiety by having a call with me a couple of weeks ago. You were like, I think we need to have a mediator, a lawyer. I lost sleep having to talk to you on the phone alone. Like, you don't do that with me. You get very Let's keep going with that. Yeah, Like, god damn, we going back to the alline. Okay, so we're on day one. I'm seeing each other for five days. By the way, this is day one, so y'all will know about the next episode if I'm like neck. So I am excited because the horrible decision. This week, I got to witness a gang bang scene. What's a gang bang? So a gang bang is multiple men or multiple women on one person. So it's just a whole bunch of people really like who are like fucking kind of a train essentially. Now, why it was a little differ for me to explain is because this particular gang bang, by the way, shout out to Daniel. This is why I love friends in these fucking rooms and spaces. He hits me up. It's a random Saturday night bit y'all watching Netflix. He's like, Hey, we're filming a gang bang at the at the studio if you want to come. I was like, oh, nigga, signed me. I never got dressed though, goddamn back, I said, oh bitch, I'll be right there. So I get dressed, and I did not know any of the details. I walk in, y'all, I am alerted that this scene is two women and sixteen men, all swapping, all taking a place day. Fix your goddamn face. It is a two on sixteen. Shout out. It was Subgirl and Belatia bella two on sixteen. That's right, did you see? Did you count? Okay? So how long was it? So I want to get into that too. How many more questions could I ask?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now, ask well, I got the outline on all of the things, and then you could also like ask me along the way. So I walk into the room. Of course it's lit up because all of the people are currently walking in, and I just see a whole bunch of men in like basketball shorts, sweatpants, there are two in masks. One is dressed up like an alien. He's an all green Oh, I swear to God. Crazy, that's why you look up the egg shit. Maybe because I was like, I ain't gonna hold you. I would kind of want. I don't know if I could get any of my partners to dress up like a whole alien, though, but I think I'm going to buy the costume because it's Halloween, so I'm sure this is the best time to get it, and I want, like the fool buy in what my man? I want him to be Bill Smith and I'm gonna be alien? Oh, men and black? Now that what those aliens wasn't the green type of aliens? What type of alien youre gonna dss upas my found Oh, that's the one you're gonna do. So we either he gonna be in a suit, a nun in a priest, a pimp, and a hole. And then I want to do men in black, So you could be in a suit and I could be like, yeah, okay, I'm not mad at that. I'm not mad at it. That's why it's crazy that you said that. Literally got it. So he was dressed up in the aliens, so there were there's sixteen men, all races, so black, white, Hispanic, they were all races. So I walk in amtitude. As soon as I walk in, everyone is signing their waivers. So this was an interesting fact that I got because I too also had to sign the waiver because I was going to be in the room. So even if my picky toe ended up showing on film, in order for them to even post this to any of their only fans accounts, mind you, it was the two girls. They had to get waivers from all sixteen men. And so for the waivers, you sign away your rights. You take a picture with your ID in your face. You take a picture, so your ID you hold up in one hand in the form you hold up in the and there's three different types of like kind of waivers that have to be uploaded to this website for them to even approve it to be posted.
Speaker 2: So of course, which is really good, by the way, Yeah, a lot of videos that were going online. There's a documentary about it, but basically people couldn't tell that they were non consensual because the girl would look excited, but a girl doesn't really know if, like if I'm making a video with someone I care about.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be doing it up too. Yeah. So they were very clear with not being over you know, like too drunk or anything like that. I really like that. And so here's one of the things that I love the most. So two things. I see two camera men going around. I'm introducing myself, mind you, shout out to Subgirl and Bella. I'm talking to them. Guess who was the camera men? Guess who was filming both of their husbands. Oh, so their husbands were the ones filming them getting gaming by sixteen notes. And that's also called hot wife too. Yes, And so I did talk to I believe it was Subgirl's husband, and he was like, when this is all done, I can't wait to have her and show her how much I love her and things like that. So we talked about the aftercare of this, because they're sitting there watching their wives get fucked by sixteen guys. So this is where I found the most interesting and I thought it was so dope. So Subgirl and Bella stand in front of the room and now they give their speech. So here's the rule. Who does this speech the two girls that are in the scene. So first they start off by saying their boundaries. They both let it be known y'all have six holes to enter. They allowed mouth, anal, and vaginal. They were open to DP DV, all the things. Subgirl had just got her tits done, so all she asked was for them not to touch her tits or be too aggressive, because she wasn't even cleared to be doing all of that. But she was like, please don't touch my tits. And then what I also found interesting is that they were very adamant you can cream pie, but only in the last ten We will let you know when you were allowed to cream pie. And if you are somebody who does not want to go after the next guy after a cream pie, get there first. Also, we want everyone to announce their nuts. That was kind of the coolest part. So it's a forty minute taping and in the last like ten to fifteen minutes that's when everyone can nut. So literally, I'm sitting here watching and out of nowhere, they're like, I'm coming, and you see the cameraman run over because they want to capture all of the cumshots, so there's cumshots on the face in the vide on the ass. I don't but I did have a video. So I'm talking to my little my main little thing, and I was like, nigga, I'm about to go watch this. So I did want to play some of the audio that I set him bitch handed to me. No, no, no, no, I didn't. It's just the audio I didn't record. Oho. Oh yeah, so like this is where I sat him, Like this is them. That was them taking pictures beforehand. So they looked really good. They looked really good. Oh they look sexy. They're very sexy. By the ground one. So that's Bella and you don't even know. So I meet her. She was who got flogged by King Noir at our live show in New York at town Hall. We were backstage changing into our gowns, so we didn't get to see it, but she was actually on stage, and I want to I did record some of the audio. So this is it was cract. I know that I've watched no No watching it in person. I'm not gonna lie. It was a lot and something else that I really liked to They literally let the guys know, hey, we are aware of performance anxiety. If you find yourself getting soft, exit scene, literally go off camera, go walk around, go get hard again. But if you have any sort of anxiety around saying hard, please exit left and give someone else to t how'd they find them? Are these guys all content creators as well? Some of them were, some of them were I, So of course I was in there like a goddamn Podkay and cream Pie. That's that's why I'm interested. Well, so they all got tested, and that was another thing. So with the waiver, everyone had to bring their tests there my chart. It had to be recent, like within the week, and everyone brought brought recent results. That was one of the things that she literally even thanked everyone for because it didn't seem like that was an issue for any of the people that were there. Wonder if the guys did it for free, so I don't know if they got paid. So the blowbang that I saw right, this is another sex Cells episode. It's season two and it's a very embarrassing one because they show me the shooter for cumshots, right, they don't get enough, and I squirted it and it went onto my face and it's a mint scuse of like water and coconut milk and all kinds of shit. So while I'm there, all of the guys there got paid three hundred dollars for the scene. There was eight of them. So one of our horre Hive members, which is actually was there Omari. He was one of the performers, so maybe I can sidebar him or maybe we could talk about that on the town hall. I'm not sure if they got paid, but it was really interesting, like seeing all the guys talking to all the guys and them really being just as kind of excited to be a part of this, and they saying that he did you see. Oh, I'm not gonna lie. There was there was, and that's another thing. There was a lot of sizes my ass. Of course, like most times when you watch porn, you look at the dick and I'm there was a lot of different shapes and sizes of these goddamn dicks. There was real little ones and then there was real big ones. And maybe that was the time how she was yelling. There was a real big one walking around, and I was just like, who is going after that? Because they got to just be Maybe that dick was big, he was sure, So I get y'all with the short kings, y'all, I get it. That thing was down to like his knee, baby bro. I was like I was looking at I was seaning not to look at it. I didn't know what I could do in real life. I'm sitting here, mind you, I'm on a couch. You see how y'all sitting over there? This is me just watching sixteen Mother besides you. So it's me. Uh, Daniel was there was with his partner. There was uh, maybe like five of us five watching, and then two bartenders because they had to play party later on that evening, so maybe like five of us watching. Oh my god, I have to Daniel, I need to lie. So NSFW is renting out the new clubhouse out of Space to shoot content, and so they were all on this big, old, massive bed and it was just really really really dope to watch because by the way Bella, the way that bitch road dick it took Dick was kind of did you see DP? Yes, Oh what a lot of peop. They smell like a lot of man sweat. You know what's crazy because I feel like pussy. No, this is where I ain't gonna hold you. I'm confused as to how I smelt what I smelled when I went to Trapeeze in Atlanta. Bitch, I am in a room with two women and sixteen niggas. Baby, I did not smell. It didn't smell bad, but also maybe there was no condoms being used. There was a lot of lube, probably nothing with a smell either. It didn't start smelling like anything bad. And I assume because they're they're, you know, pros, not that they do that. They do not the girls. I'm talking about that the men didn't smell. I'm thinking about weight. I didn't smell sweat. It didn't smell nasty. It didn't even smell like overbearingly like sex. Maybe because the space is also so big, and it was cold, baby, that room was cold, mind you. I'm sitting here now. I wish I had popcorn, bitch. I ended up asking for a little comforter, And I'm sitting here like this, just like this, like and my eyes are just going like this because subgirl is sucking and taking two dicks. She's riding dick and then someone else is going in her ass while she's like sucking, and it's like all holes are being used all the time for almost forty minutes straight, and I'm just like, these women are fucking super fucking heroes with superpower trying to figure out why the fuck you didn't call me? Dan, Bro, I literally look you. It was amazing. It was amazing. I did also ask consent to Bella to even bring this up. Hopefully we can bring her on, whether it's a Patreon episode or an upcoming episode. I was amazed, and I was like, how empowering that these women got to pretty much just enjoy this and their husbands be in the room, allow them to do this, and their husband's being like and when we're done, I can't wait to tell her how much I love her and rub her feet and have sex with her right after on some like it was why are you looking like it? It was very, very very it was. It was it was eye opening. Okay. I was like, there is hope. Oh I go hold you bitch. That's literally what I was like, Oh, there's hope I will find a man that is okay with me sharing my escapades on a goddamn podcast and going to sex clubs and all the things. Bro. It was incredible, and they were just so dope to talk to, Like both of their husbands were like had the cameras were making the husbands were filming it, and I was just like, Wow, what a family affair. So before we get out of here, I did also want to give you guys some tips for a successful gang bang. Oh yes, and this comes Decid trying to read. This comes from Refinery twenty nine. How to safely fulfill your hot gang bang fantasy watch gang bang porn. I think that's the easiest way to start. And again, their names are Subgirl and Bella Diavella. I believe I'm gonna put both of their names in the description of this episode so you guys could do your research. But that is probably what I always suggest people to do before doing any fantasy, any kink. Watch that shit as much as you can. This is something I used to do with my ex because he wasn't ready to really add other people. And I think I mentioned this on the pod. Role play using sex toys. So I had King Noir's dick, which is massive, his dil do, and then I had my partner's dildo, and then I had a dildo that was smaller than my partner, and we would rotate all of them out and we gave names to them and all so you can role play gang bangings with dil do's. Because the small one had to go on my ass. I wasn't taking Kings anywhere else. But he liked the noises I made with King's dildo and it was different because maybe that thing was big. That's big. That thing is scary. Yeah, I have it in my house. Thing is King ars Dick holds the necklaces in my home. No, it doesn't. You use King nor zildo as a necklace holder. That thing's not going on my pussy. That is great, with enough loop, it definitely wouldn't NFL great great. I did just buy the Clona really kit for a little fun. I have one. I have one. I just haven't used it yet, and I'm just it's fun. Remember I did it with any Yeah, but uh yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, so we've been apart for like a week and a half because of work, and I was like, oh yeah, I think I'm gonna do the Clona really.
Speaker 1: Like if you ever have to leave me again. Boo. And there's a clone of pussy as well. Hated it. You didn't like it? No, I don't think I want Yeah, I don't know if I would want that. The clay all up in my Also, you can start small with a threesome, So where We constantly have the conversations around the difference between a threesome and a train. A train would be more implied and closer to a threesome, so having them go after each other would get you ready to start adding more people.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, we've have alien egg even though Vandy's decentering sexy. You think you're gonna get that tea in atlantern?
Speaker 1: What you're gonna do? I don't know yet. I don't mean here for us. I mean I don't know. You better go to a Hawks game and give us some t Don't do that. Don't do that. I am off of the athlete. I got, I got my one, and I'm one and done at this point, I got my one and then I'm done. Before we got out of here, guys, though we have a hotel, since y'all won't be getting any for me anytime soon, this comes hotel. A hotel, Yeah, this is one of our because he definitely said hotel, hotel, this is your pillow? What hotel? Tell t A. Now, I'm not tell you said we got a hotel? What's wrong with a hotel? Wait? I guess it's just all the it's the tale. What did you hear when it's a tale. No, it's a tale, a hotel like a motel? Oh no, tell, how the fuck else are I supposed to say to that? God? Damnit? So hey, guys, I'm writing a response to the post where Mandy is talking about taking all of that twenty two year old penis. Y'all, he's twenty three, now shut up. Anyways, Well, I also have a too big tail myself. I met him online and was fascinated by him, being six foot seven and over three hundred pounds, an ex football player, bearded, and super sexy. Chocolate See I'm five nine and have often fantasized about finding a tall, big chocolate man with a big old thing to break me off. I don't know, I don't. We did not get a picture. I do not, Nay. I'm trying to find me a big old chocolate man. I call him chocolate. I like me a chocolate man. Figure. I like him girthy more so than long, though, or so I thought. After flirting a little while, he started telling me he wanted me to sit on his face. So one day I obliged him. After going out on a date, I kind of figured by him always emphasizing wanting me to sit on his face and never mentioning fucking me. He either had a small thing or something else going on, but I wanted to find out anyway. I finally sat on his face, as promised, and he was doing such a great job I wanted more. So I reached around and tried to stroke his dick and realized my hand can't even wrap around it fully. Okay, then it kind of excited me, so then I tried to put it in my mouth, and after having to open my mouth so wide, my jaw kind of hurt. Mind you, my mouth is pretty big. I take it to the head and start stroking it with both hands. Finally he pulls out one of those extra extra extra large condoms. I'm thinking, Okay, he knows this motherfucker is huge. But the moment that but hold on. But the moment that fucked me up was when I looked over and noticed he was struggling to get his extra large condom on his dick. It was literally squeezing his thing and he could barely get it on. The further he pulled it, the tighter it got. At this point. At this point, I'm scared, but super excited. He it goes to put it in. I'm super wet, but it won't go in, so then he man handles my ass and pushes my legs all the way back. Mind you, this man is massive and strong at that I almost panicked when he yanked me down off the pillow and threw my legs back. He pushed it in, and I felt my pussy feel as though it was stretched to capacity, to the point of tour It was so huge. I came on like the third pump and he came in maybe ten pumps, so it was king the word. But when he pulled it out, it was like that big dick sucked all the air out of me and I passed out. When I went to the bathroom after I was bleeding, I had a tear and could feel the soreness, couldn't sit and had to soak my COOCHI and EPs and salt. When I got home, I was in recovery for like a month from that humongous ass dick. That ended my curiosity about big ass dudes and huge dicks. I think a lot of times they choose me because I'm tall and they assume I could take those long ones. But the extra wide ones are a different story. Whoo, I'm good. I would like to see it. I ain't gonna hold you. I haven't seen a few where I'm just like, what the fuck I'm supposed to do it?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 2: I dated one, the dude that left me for Jesus, the Venezuelan guy, which I we was so big. I literally googled later to see where the biggest dicks in the world are, and the Congo and Venezuela are in the top five.
Speaker 1: Oh, that niggas dick was huge. I used to call him Coke Cam. Oh no, I'm not gonna lie. The main one that's around right now who've been around, I'd be like, when I get real horny, I'll be asking him, Oh, you're gonna put it in my ass? But then when I get around it, it's like, what, I'm not putting that in my ass?
Speaker 2: Friend I have when they're drunk, they end up calling me like, oh my god, I must have sucked in my ass last night, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like what, Yeah, No, I'll be one. I'll be one anal sex. But also I like big dicks, and so when I really get around it, i'd be like, bitch, I ain't en up breathing exercises in the world. I ain't ready. I got him. I got Lama's class, baby baby. Anyways, guys, if you two want to send in one of your hotels maybe, or you have any questions for us, make sure you email us. We see the tabby. We don't need you to throw any horrible what bitch do you know how much mon legs hurt? Which I have very expensive shoes all the time. Many fucking threw her foot up like that? You turn up, No way, I just have It's not bitch, my feet been up. Don't do that. I have a ground shoes all the time. Just ain't even that. Trust me. I have more shoes that cost way more than these. Oh yeah yeah these are a birthday yea, thank you. Anyway, anyways, y'all make sure y'all email horrible decisions at gmail dot com. You about to just show them blissy, So go ahead. They don't want to see the tab They want see kokoochi. Yeah, y'all go subscribe to the that's about idea. You can't even see it. I'm looking at the thing. They can't see ship. They can see the bottom of my shoe. Anyways, y'all. God damn it. Go to our Patreon too with bonus content. That's Patreon dot com. Backslash horrible this decisions. This has been yet another episode of corporate decisions. Oh wait, oh wait, oh wait. By the way, y'all, by the way, get your tickets December third, Get your motherfucking tickets. Pull slays house. You know me live at Sony Hall. We don't really be doing any nights only, so make sure you get your tickets now at Sony Hall dot com or check out the link in our bio on Instagram and Twitter. Again, get your tickets now. It is bound to sell out. We're gonna have a cute little holiday porty with y'all. But yes, that's December third at Sony Hall in New York City, one night only. Bitch is Christmas is right out the Thanksgiving God, you know what, y'all get your tickets. Anyways, it's been another episode of corporate decisions by height. This killing your parents is so white. We gotta bring Ashley on. And you know I did it. Oh my, I kept saying, Dad, keep smoking, smoke them down, shoving them out. It is very white.
Speaker 2: And then I thought, because there was Dixon and we should bring a cheme. But we're gonna see how this episode go.
Speaker 1: I know about it. Maybe maybe it's funnier that I haven't.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, everybody knows about it to be fine, but I want to intro a cheme.
Speaker 1: We don't even need to do that since he's been here too much. And Ashley, who it came, introduced me to. I went on your pod, yes, and I'm wonderful.
Speaker 5: I had so much fun to commence or just like, this is an amazing guest Bringer back Bringer Back. I'm not just saying no I had I didn't watch the movie, but I but you knowing.
Speaker 1: Me, the comments and comments were there before I didn't watch it. But it was mad fun.
Speaker 2: And it's fun because like when you don't expect to like, you know, vibe that well.
Speaker 1: But I ended up thinking to myself, no, like because you never know, you're like, oh, yeah, you don't. So I go on this date on the field app with this girl who didn't tell me that she knew who I was, which wasn't a big deal, but I think that's a big deal. She told me later in a text, LI kN who you were. Yeah, She's like, oh, this, let me read it to you.
Speaker 2: Actually, so I talk about it in this episode of she was the perfect unicorn. Like literally just everything about this girl, Like I think when you bring someone in for a threesome, the.
Speaker 1: Vibe can be off. Maybe they can be too needy, maybe you'll be too needy. Maybe they're shople so masculine. Though from where I was standing on stage, she seemed very masculine to me. That was my man girl. Oh so we have this amazing threesome. No one talks about jobs, right. She sends me a voice message like, hey, I don't know if I ever told you that I've watched her show before, but I'm listening to my regular podcast. Okay, neg Sorry, didn't like that. I don't like that. I'm not mad at it. Well, you're a different person than I am. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna be a fan, at least be a fan. If I was I watch your show, I will say I'm listening to my regular podcast as wild.
Speaker 1: But maybe she feels like this is my safe space. Maybe yeah, like because maybe we talked about Dick too much and from after fucking her. Okay, well here's what she said. This is my six, She said, I absolutely can't really listen to your show at work because it gets crazy, but need more queer shit in my life, and so I like to listen to queer comedians while I'm working, et cetera. And you're on this week girl, So mind you. I had no idea that she knew who I was, and I leave Ashley's pod thinking I was wilding out. Nobody's gonna know me there.
Speaker 4: I have five black listeners, Yeah yeah, and one of them happen to be someone you had a threesome, which.
Speaker 1: Because you slept with a lot of my blacklisters, I mean I will continue to do. So I sleep with five black listeners, all of them. Speaking of black listeners, so I walk into Sour Mouse where Ashley has this residency on Sundays and it's in the Lower East.
Speaker 2: I come through and she's like you everybody, Wheezy's here, and no one says anything.
Speaker 1: She ses you guys don't know. She hasn't get off black. And then that made it so much more uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I thought it was also very true on her two laughs on it, you know what I mean, just like I thought so too.
Speaker 5: But nothing because white lesbians will not like you. You really have to warm them up before they'll laugh at something with the word black in it.
Speaker 1: And the game says nigga, like crazy I do, and they let it slide. They let it slide with you. Yeah. Also if they don't black, no, but like, okay, so I watch his sets a lot, right, we're friends. I'm going all the time. For some reason, in that crowd, I was like, yeah, I just don't care. I don't think that they care. They don't care, or they're a lot. Yeah, I don't know why. I get uncomfortable. I get it.
Speaker 6: Some black people do get uncomfortable, and I get that critique, and I'm also not going to change it.
Speaker 4: But I know, I'm curious about this because I've never because they feel like that's like an insider.
Speaker 6: Feel like you're saying you're not supposed to say it around white people because they feel like that subconsciously gives them the permission to say it. No, that's what some people think, and I'm like, no, not my people. I mean, I don't think we should think. But you know it's crazy about it. This I haven't I haven't told you this. I was on a gay cruise. This was happened the first gay coup, which I did so maybe two years ago, only black, one of the few black people on the gay cruises, okay, and I said, nigga a bunch of one of my sets, and I got a complaint from a black couple.
Speaker 7: Oh see, this is that, Yah, this is that we're black artlam And you know what, they complained to a white man about me, and the white dude couldn't do anything.
Speaker 1: He was just like, so, you just called a segment from our bonus content over on Patreon.
Speaker 2: We have so much more bonus content, BTS live episodes, hundreds of hours. How are you not subscribed? Go right now Patreon dot com backslash Morbel Decisions