Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty, I know he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Yetty, we are going to bring you Donald Trump's second inaugular I knew.
Speaker 2: I couldn't say that.
Speaker 4: Should have had me do.
Speaker 1: It second inaugural address. But before we get to that, which hasn't happened yet, let's let's hear the oath for the greatest comeback in political history.
Speaker 5: Please raise your right hand and repeat after me, I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear.
Speaker 2: Hi, Donald John Trump, do solemnly.
Speaker 6: Swear that I will faithfully execute.
Speaker 2: That I will faithfully execute the office the President of the United States, the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, and will, to the best of my ability.
Speaker 5: Preserve, protect and defend, preserve, protect and defend.
Speaker 2: The Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 6: The Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 2: So help me, God, So help me God. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, an amazing dramatic moment.
Speaker 7: No matter who it is, the greatest superpower on Earth, we transfer power peacefully.
Speaker 1: Even the last time when it got a little goofed up. It wasn't ethn't a chance, it wasn't going to get transferred.
Speaker 4: No, nope.
Speaker 1: So we'll be coming up on Trump's speech here pretty soon. So we got to hit you at the breaking news in case you haven't heard it. He did this after the ceremonies had already begun. That's not an accident. If you're proud of it, why didn't she do it earlier? Why didn't you do it yesterday? Why didn't you come out and explain to people why you did it? No, you did it Joe Biden after the ceremonies began, because you're trying to hide it and you're embarrassed. That says it all right, there, doesn't He pardoned his family, preemptively pardoned his family, and the Biden crime family gets covered up further.
Speaker 7: Then go, Yeah, you didn't even need to be proud of it. Just if it was in any way justifiable or explainable, you would do it in advance and give your justification for it. His justification was straight out of his idiotic little screen about how Hunter was unfairly targeted, to which his own Justice Department to reply, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You're right saying proud of it, that flips it on its head. If you're not ashamed of it, you're obviously ashamed of it, or you wouldn't have buried it after the ceremony had already start, after you and Trump had walked in the building, before they released it with minutes to go, he pardons as the.
Speaker 4: Last possible minute.
Speaker 7: Yeah, his brother and several other family members who now I think it is safe to assume are guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.
Speaker 4: I certainly will.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Tim Sanderfer, who couldn't hate Trump more, tweeted out one of his favorite people, just an absurd and continuous abuse. Democrats spent years justifying pursuing Trump with the message that no one is above the law, and then Biden goes out with the exact opposite message. A failed president in every way, imaginable, miserable.
Speaker 7: And as I started to say before, and cut in as soon as we need to, and not only was he lawless in his utter willingness to so he comes becomes.
Speaker 1: The inaugural address of a forty seventh President Donald Trump, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Well, thank you very very much.
Speaker 5: Vice President Vance Speaker Johnson Senator Thune, Chief Justice Roberts, Justices of the United States Supreme Court, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, President Biden, Vice President Harris, and my fellow citizens, The golden Age of America begins right now. From this day forward, our country will flourish and be respected again all over the world. We will be the envy of every nation, and we will not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of any longer. During every single day of the Trump administration, I will very simply put America first. Our sovereignty will be reclaimed, our safety will be restored, the scales of justice.
Speaker 2: Will be rebalanced.
Speaker 5: The vicious, violent, and unfair weaponization of the Justice Department and our government will end, and our top priority will be to create a nation that is proud, prosperous, and free. America will soon be greater, stronger, and far more exceptional than ever before. Our return to the presidency confident and optimistic that we are at the start of a thrilling new era of national success. A tide of change is sweeping the country. Sunlight is pouring over the entire world, and America has the chance to seize this opportunity like never before. But first, we must be honest about the challenges we face. While they are plentiful, they will be annihilated by this great momentum that the world is now witnessing. In the United States of America, as we gather today, our government confronts a crisis of trust. For many years, a radical and corrupt establishment has extracted power and wealth from our citizens, while the pillars of our society lay broken and seemingly incomplete disrepair. We now have a government that cannot manage even a simple crisis at home, while at the same time stumbling into a continuing catalog of catastrophic events abroad. It fails to protect our magnificent, law abidying American citizens, but provide sanctuary and protection for dangerous criminals, many from prisons and mental institutions, that have illegally.
Speaker 2: Entered our country from all over the world.
Speaker 5: We have a government that has given unlimited funding to the defense of foreign borders, but refuses to defend American borders, or, more importantly, its own people. Our country can no longer deliver basic services in times of emergency, as recently shown by the wonderful people of North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Hear this, I am having to put.
Speaker 4: My jaw back in joint.
Speaker 6: Other states who are still suffering.
Speaker 2: From a hurricane that took place. Usually you don't rip the previous administration like.
Speaker 5: This Angelus, where we're watching fires still tragically burned from weeks ago without even a token of defense. They're raging through the houses and communities, even affecting some of the wealthiest and most powerful individuals in our country, some of whom are sitting here right now. They don't have a home any longer. That's interesting, But we can't let this happen. Everyone is unable to anything about it.
Speaker 1: So it's worth mentioning if you're listening to this one. It's not traditional to absolutely blast the previous administration for all their failings. It's all sunshine and soaring rhetoric right looking forward, and Joe Biden has got his hand up to his mouth and looking down. Now, he's possible that he's, you know, on another planet right now, but if he's sentient and hearing this, he's got to be thinking.
Speaker 2: Gesu Age.
Speaker 7: Is openly scowling. It's pretty rough. It's extremely rough and very uncomfortable. Wow, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 5: We have a public health system that does not deliver in times of disaster, yet more money is spent on it.
Speaker 2: Than any country anywhere in the world. And we have an.
Speaker 5: Education system that teaches our children to be ashamed of themselves, in many cases, to hate our country despite the love that we try so desperately to provide to them.
Speaker 2: All of this will change.
Speaker 5: Starting today, and it will change very quickly.
Speaker 1: Wow, the look on Biden and Kamla's face faces. They have to each have a face.
Speaker 5: My recent election is a mandate to completely and totally reverse a horrible betrayal and all of these many betrayals that have taken place, and to give the people back their faith, their wealth, their democracy, and indeed their freedom from long.
Speaker 4: Disor study stands up?
Speaker 2: Didn't good questions over?
Speaker 1: Could you positively get answered? That's a good question, Joe raises. If you didn't hear it, at what point would you say, I don't need to listen to this and stand up and walk out?
Speaker 2: Is that right? Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, doesn't really fit in with your whole peaceful transfer of power h theme, As Amy Klobcher told us, they have a theme.
Speaker 4: But be peaceful just ordinary.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is so uncomfortable to watch and so amazing let's listen.
Speaker 5: Power, liberties and our nation's glorious destiny will no longer be denied, and we will immediately restore the integrity, competency, and loyalty of America's government. Over the past eight years, I have been tested and challenged more than any president in our two hundred and fifty year history, and I've learned a lot along the way.
Speaker 2: The journey to reclaim.
Speaker 5: Our republic has not been an easy one, that I can tell you. Those who wish to stop our cause have tried to take my freedom, and indeed to take my life just a few months ago in a beautiful Pennsylvania field and assassin's bullet ripped through my ear. But I felt then, and believe even more so now, that my life was saved for a reason. I was saved by God to make America great again.
Speaker 1: So we're going to take a little break and come back and get the rest of this.
Speaker 2: This is historic. This is historic.
Speaker 4: Yes, we pick up exactly where we left off. Can't miss a word.
Speaker 1: He kind of implied there that the Democrats tried to kill him, among other things.
Speaker 2: So stay with us, We'll be right back. Okay.
Speaker 1: Trump is still giving his second inaugural address, and we've listened to part of it, and it is in case you don't know this, you don't generally give your speech on inauguration day blasting your predecessor. That's what you did during the election. You won, so now you just talk about what you're going to do in the future.
Speaker 7: This is a bold faced, explicit indictment of the Biden Trump or i'm sorry, the Biden Harris administration. It is extremely uncomfortable and very notable.
Speaker 1: Well, and the other breaking news as Biden pardoned his brother and the rest of his extended family minutes before he left office. And we're kind of wishing somebody would put that in Trump's ear, because he probably doesn't know that because he'd work it into his speech.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be fantastic?
Speaker 7: Oh man, you think it's uncomfortable, Now, let's get back back to Trump speech.
Speaker 5: That is why each day, under our administration of American Patriots, we will be working to meet every crisis.
Speaker 6: With dignity and power and strength.
Speaker 5: We will move with purpose and speed to bring back hope, prosperity, safety, and peace for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed for American citizens. January twentieth, twenty twenty five is Liberation Day.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: It is my hope that our recent presidential election will be remembered as the greatest and most consequential election in the history of our country. As our victory showed, the entire nation is rapidly unifying behind our agenda, with dramatic increases in support from virtually every element of our society, young and old, men and women, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, urban, suburban, rural, and very importantly, we had a powerful win in all seven swing states, and the popular vote we won by millions of people.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: I'most sitting with the Black and Hispanic communities. I want to thank you for the tremendous outpouring of love and trust.
Speaker 2: That you have shown me. With your vote.
Speaker 5: We set records and I will not forget it. I've heard your voices in the campaign and I look forward to working with you in the years to come. Today is Martin Luther.
Speaker 2: King Day and his honor.
Speaker 5: This will be a great honor, but in his honor, we will strive together to make his dream a reality.
Speaker 8: We will make his dream come true.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 5: National unity is now returning to America and confidence and pride is soaring like never before. In everything we do, my administration will be inspired by a strong pursuit of excellence and unrelenting success. We will not forget our country, We will not forget our constitution, and.
Speaker 6: We will not forget our God.
Speaker 2: Can't do that.
Speaker 1: So that might be a good place to stop, because we have to take a break because we want to let you know when we come back. He's gonna get into the really blasting Biden over the failure at the border, like really playing it at his feet, which is pro well, you know, which is true, and then explain the stuff that he's going to do today with his executive orders now that he's president.
Speaker 7: This is so utterly unique among inaugural addresses. It is going to be brutally controversial. Oh yeah, I guarantee me that that is very troubled by it, and part of me that's absolutely loving it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Part part of me is thinking, you know, things don't have to stay the same way. So I mean, but MSNBC and CNN are thinking, yes, we are back. We are we have a villain, we have someone to do something to talk about today. This is awesome. We'll get to the rest of it coming up. I hope you can stick with.
Speaker 2: Us, Armstrong and getty. I quote Noah.
Speaker 1: Rothman of National It's a fitting end of Joe Biden's presidency that he must now sit stony faced through a lecture about how crappy his presidency was.
Speaker 2: If you know.
Speaker 7: Noah's act, it's especially amusing is he is a man of he swallowed at thesaurus how crappius presidency was.
Speaker 4: This is a stunning inaugural address.
Speaker 7: It is a scathing, unfiltered indictment of the Biden Harris administration in the state of the country. Very very different from virtually every other inaugural address.
Speaker 1: So we're going to roll on and we're about to get to where he's going to lay out, first of all, what a failure we've been at the border, and what his plans are.
Speaker 2: Here we go with the.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump, I will sign a series of historic executive orders. With these actions, we will begin the complete restoration of America and the revolution of common sense. It's all about common sense. First, I will declare a national emergency at our southern border. Yes, all illegal entry will immediately be halted, and we will begin the process of returning millions and millions of criminal aliens back to the places from which they came. We will reinstate my remain in Mexico policy. I will end the practice of catch and release, and I will send troops to the southern border to repel the disastrous invasion of our country.
Speaker 2: Under the orders I signed.
Speaker 5: Today, we will also be designating the cartels as foreign terrorist organizations, and by invoking the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight, I will direct our government to use the full and immense power of federal and state law enforcement to eliminate the presence of all foreign gangs and criminal networks bringing devastating crime to US soil in looting, our cities and inner cities.
Speaker 6: As Commander in Chief, I have no higher.
Speaker 5: Responsibility than to defend our country from threats and invasions, and that is exactly what I am going to do. We will do it at a level that nobody's ever seen before. Next, I will direct all members of my Cabinet to marshall the vast powers at their disposal to defeat what was record inflation and rapidly bring down.
Speaker 2: Costs and prices.
Speaker 5: The inflation crisis was caused by massive overspending and escalating energy prices. And that is why today I will also declare a national energy emergency.
Speaker 6: We will drill, baby, drill.
Speaker 5: America will be a manufacturing nation once again. And we have something that no other manufacturing nation will ever have the largest amount of oil and gas of any country on Earth.
Speaker 2: And we are going to use it, and we use it.
Speaker 5: We will bring prices down, fill our strategic reserves up again right to the top, and export.
Speaker 6: American energy all over the world.
Speaker 2: We will be a rich nation again.
Speaker 6: And it is that liquid gold under our feet.
Speaker 2: That will help to do it.
Speaker 5: With my actions today, we will end the Green New Deal, and we will revoke the electric vehicle mandate auto industry and keeping my sacred pledge to.
Speaker 6: Our great American auto workers.
Speaker 4: How soon does somebody storm out?
Speaker 1: So stop that Hanson right there? So yeah, that's getting a lot of attention. The revoking the electric vehicle mandate, for instance, that's a big deal. A lot of this energy stuff is huge. What do you think was a storm outable worthy?
Speaker 7: Just the accumulative effect of just beating the Biden Harris administration for their policies, their lawlessness right in front of them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when he started on that we had a massive inflation because of the overspending, and I.
Speaker 7: Thought, wow, oh am yeah, Oh, I can't wait to play all sorts of highlights on tomorrow's show for everybody, and either in the bitter conversation that the argument that's going to take place over all this was horrible and inappropriate, or thank god, somebody finally set it out louder all of the above.
Speaker 1: We'll have to discuss this stuff tomorrow. We got to get back to this speech. But what's that going to do with the electric vehicle industry that's been going all one direction all this time? Now all of a sudden, the mandates over. God, I guess we'll go this direction. It's gonna be expensive anyway.
Speaker 5: Back to Trump, in other words, you'll be able to buy the car of your choice. We will build automobiles in America again at a rate that nobody could have dreamt possible just a few years ago. And thank you to the auto workers of our nation for your inspiring vote of confidence.
Speaker 2: We did tremendously with their vote.
Speaker 5: I will immediately begin the overhaul of our trade system to put American workers and families instead of taxing our citizens to.
Speaker 2: Enrich other countries.
Speaker 5: We will tariff and tax foreign countries to enrich our citizens. For this purpose, we are establishing the External Revenue Service to collect all tariffs.
Speaker 2: Duties, and revenues.
Speaker 5: It will be massive amounts of money pouring into our treasury.
Speaker 2: The External Revenue Service coming from foreign sources.
Speaker 5: The American dream will soon be back and thriving like never before. To restore competence and effectiveness to our federal government, my administration will establish the brand new Department of Government Efficiency. After years and years of illegal and unconstitutional federal efforts to restrict free expression. I will also sign an executive order to immediately stop all government censorship and bring back free speech to America.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, there you go.
Speaker 2: That one's getting a standing ovation, as it should. Cool.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't wait to hear what the MSNBC's of the world have to say about all this.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: We will come back with some more of the speech, including We're going to plan a flag on Mars.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 1: We can fit in the end of Trump's inaugural address if we get right to it.
Speaker 2: So let's pick it up where we left off.
Speaker 5: The United States will once again consider itself a growing nation, one that increases our wealth, expands territory, builds our cities, raises our expectations, and carries our flag into new and beautiful horizons. And we will pursue our manifest destiny into the stars, launching American astronauts to plant the stars and stripes on the planet.
Speaker 1: Mars Elon jumps to his feet, fist pumps, big smile on his face at that.
Speaker 5: Ambition is the lifeblood of a great nation. And right now our nation is more ambitious than any other. There is no nation like our nation. Americans are explorers, builders, innovators, entrepreneurs, and pioneers. The spirit of the frontier is written into our hearts.
Speaker 2: The call of the.
Speaker 5: Next great adventure resounds from within our souls. Our American ancestors turned a small group of colonies on the edge of a vast continent into a mighty republic of the most extraordinary citizens on Earth.
Speaker 2: No one comes close.
Speaker 5: Americans pushed thousands of miles through a rugged land of untamed wilderness. They crossed desert, scaled mountains, braved untold dangers, won the wild West, ended slavery, rescued millions from tyranny, lifted billions from poverty, harnessed electricity, split the atom, launched mankind into the heavens, and put the universe of human knowledge into the palm of the human hand. If we work together, there is nothing we cannot do, and no dream we cannot achieve. Many people thought it was impossible for me to stage such a historic political comeback. But as you see today here I am the American people have spoken.
Speaker 6: I stand before you now as.
Speaker 5: Proof that you should never believe that something is impossible to do in America.
Speaker 6: The impossible is what we do best.
Speaker 5: From New York to Los Angeles, from Philadelphia to Phoenix, from Chicago to Miami, from Houston to right here in Washington, d C. Our country was forged and built by the generations of patriots.
Speaker 2: Who gave everything they had.
Speaker 5: For our rights and for our freedom. They were farmers and soldiers, cowboys and factory workers, stier workers and coal miners, police officers and pioneers who pushed onward, marched forward, and let no obstacle defeat.
Speaker 2: Their spirit or their pride.
Speaker 5: Together they laid down the railroads, raised up the skyscrapers, built great highways, won two World wars, defeated fascism and communism in triumphed over every single challenge that they faced. After all we have been through together, we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history. With your help, we will restore America, promise, and we will rebuild the nation that we love, and we love it so much. We are one people, one family, and garious nation under God. So to every parent who dreams for their child and every child who dreams for their future.
Speaker 2: I am with you.
Speaker 5: I will fight for you, and I will win for you. We are going to win like never before.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: In recent years, our nation has suffered greatly, but we are going to bring it back and make it great again, Greater than ever before. We will be a nation like no other, full of compassion, courage, and exceptionalism.
Speaker 2: Our power will stop all.
Speaker 5: Wars and bring a new spirit of unity to a world that has been angry, violent, and totally unpredictable. America will be respected again and admired again, including by people of religion, faith, and goodwill. We will be prosperous, we will be proud, we will be strong, and we will win like never before. We will not be conquered, We will not be intimidated, we will not be broken, and we will not fail.
Speaker 2: From this day on.
Speaker 5: The United States of America will be a free, sovereign and independent nation. We will stand bravely, we will live proudly, we will dream boldly, and nothing will stand in our way.
Speaker 2: Because we are Americans.
Speaker 5: The future is ours and our golden Age has just begun. Thank you, God, bless America. Thank you all, Thank you, Thank.
Speaker 4: You all, Biden and Harris. I was thinking, oh my god, it's over finally.
Speaker 10: Well, see if you put out a little poll, a quickie poll on the Twitter, not surprising with the question you asked being Trump's inaugural address is very much like.
Speaker 1: A State of the Union address, very policy specific and political. This is overdoing great or really inappropriate ninety percent overdoing great so far.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I liked the other style better, but I am not somebody that thinks things just have to stay the same way because that's way they've always been done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would prefer the inauguration be a moment of coming together and rah rah rah America. On the other hand, a scathing and clear eyed indictment is long overdue of what's been going on. I think you could have waited until tomorrow. But the indictment, to me is a lot more important to actually reform government as opposed to the niceties of inauguration day.
Speaker 4: Give them the choice between one or the other. I'll take what we got.
Speaker 5: I have some final thoughts, and some people say they are the greatest final thoughts they've ever heard. But if you look at what's happening, I would have to say Armstrong and Getty have some wonderful final thoughts. They are right up there with Abraham Lincoln and everybody knows it.
Speaker 4: That was early on in the address. If you missed it, here's.
Speaker 2: Your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 7: Let's get a final thought from everybody. Michaelangelow lead the way.
Speaker 5: The only thing that was disappointing about that speech is he didn't mention any Trump merchandise that I could buy and sold, so lost opportunity.
Speaker 7: Maybe that new meme coin that we didn't mention today, Katie Green or a steam muswoman.
Speaker 1: Final thought Just a shout out to Fetterman, who showed up to the rotunda in basketball shorts and a hoodie today.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: Jack final thought the speech was norm breaking, but not as norm breaking is pardoning your entire family for your criminal moments before you know, for preemptively they're not even they haven't been convicted of anything.
Speaker 2: Now that's norm breaking.
Speaker 7: Well, and Trump managed to not say anything about And this guy who said he was gonna run is completely senile as he sits there right now, he's seen islands can be, so you know, he he pulled some.
Speaker 2: Punches that would have been funny. Wave his head. Hey, Joe, are you paying attention in? This is Jackie here, Jacky, I'm strong in getdy right, bag up another girling four hour workday.
Speaker 7: So many people think good Armstrong in geeddy dot com for the hotlings, drop us a note mail bag at armstrong in geeddy dot com.
Speaker 4: What did you think of the speech?
Speaker 2: What was your favorite part?
Speaker 1: The next four years will not be boring? See tomorrow, God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and getty.
Speaker 7: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 1: You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's absolutely.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 10: Meterall Away, I'm gun cool.
Speaker 2: My lawyer get the hell out of here, said a word. So stop yelling at me.
Speaker 1: You can't handle the I can't handle the volume. This is no time for mamby pambyism.
Speaker 2: You're at one birth party. From that high note, they are very much armstrong and getty