Speaker 1: The volume. This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Score and touchdown is key to hoisting Best Love Bardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft King Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves, that's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook. The crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas that escalated quickly O joke. Daniel Jones officially been waived by the Giant. All they took was ten games from the Indian APLS coach to bitch Anthony Richardson in a favorite thirty nine year old Joe Blackhoff. Kevin's the FASTI toll reporters buddies that he won't be mentioned Deshaun Watson and favorite James Winston. Dak Prescott is planning to undergo season ending on Parsley. Torn Ring Fluddy was another rough out into the Cleveland Browns offense, but there won't be any changes made to the quarterback because Kevin's the FASTI toll reporters buddy that he won't be benched Deshaun Watson and favorite James Winston. Following the twenty sixteen loss to the Eagles, I think there were moments obviously that yesterday. I think the Deshaun gives us the best chance to win, you're not winning, continues to give us the best chance to win, and we need to play really good offensive football at his position and really at every other position. To be sick.
Speaker 3: What you think, but what you're thinking, what you're thinking not let's let's let's think from a business, a business standpoint. You understand how those owners are thinking. And you know seven seven demn's the fancy. Doesn't pull the strings on that puppet. If I'm paying somebody that kind of money, he's going to play even if things aren't going well. I'm gonna try to get my money's worth until i can't no more.
Speaker 1: I ain't say I'm paying the guy forty five million. I'm paying the other guy five or seven million. It's like it doesn't make sense. Why would I pay and put him on the bench making forty five million? Yeah? So I mean yeah, I mean so what I mean? Why would they make a change? Why would they make a change?
Speaker 3: I mean him thing give him saying Deshaun Watson gives us our best chance to win?
Speaker 1: Is he wrong or is he right? What you thinking?
Speaker 3: Do you think Jameis Winston gives that Queveland Brown's a better chance to win at the quarterback position.
Speaker 1: How about this? He gives you your best chance to win, but you're not winning, okay, So how good of a chance is.
Speaker 3: You think maybe it's the flat the flashes of brilliance that you think, just the flashes all as consistent as it used to be.
Speaker 1: He says, I think Deshaun gives us the best chance to win. Continue to give us the best chance to win. We need to play really good offensive football at his position and really good football at every other position to be successful. No crap, Sherlock. Wow, Yeah, that is some that is That is some great coaches. That is, man, that is some motivational stuff right there. We need to quarterback to play good, and we need to play good at every other.
Speaker 3: Position where the quarterback has to play the best because he got the ball in his hands all the time. He has a ball in his hands every place. So is the decision making and everything he decides to do with the ball impacts and affects everyone else around him. Offensively, hell even defensive if you make mistakes and then they always on the goddamn feel on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, he's not playing well. Oh yeah, but you keep saying, you.
Speaker 3: Say, give me, I say, I'm just saying I was asking your thoughts on what you think should they make a change, oh cho after three years, Yes, sir, I mean it's it's and I get it when you when you invest that kind of money a lot of times, it's just like anything.
Speaker 1: It's just like with an investment. When you put a lot of money into an investment on him, it's hard to get off. Yeah, it's hard to get off of because you want to see some kind of divity. You want to see some type of return on your investment. Sometimes you got to cut your losses. I got a question for as the heart.
Speaker 3: I got a question for you, so fellas, that's in the chat that you're listening to me. Now, think about this on much smaller terms, but think of you're dating a woman, you've been dating it for two.
Speaker 1: Or three years.
Speaker 3: Then you're thinking about all the money and everything you've invested in this individual, and you just and you keep.
Speaker 1: On, you keep on trying, You keep on trying.
Speaker 3: The things just don't seem to be working out and going the way you'd like it to go in the right direction. But you keep thinking about all the time you spent, all the money you spent and invested in this individual.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna are you gonna shelf her? Are you gonna tell you know what, I don't want I don't want to do this no more. You know why? Let me tell you why. Because you don't want her to be what you think she can be with somebody else when you've invested all that in her. See, that's why a lot of teams don't want to get off set a player because what if he goes and be somewhere else what we thought he could be here? You done bought five ten, fifteen ys said, no, herd, Mass, Gucci Bags, Blnciaga, You done bought all will she won't do right? Damn? But what does she do right over there? But think about this, don't think about this.
Speaker 3: What if you cut your losses to get the bag and everything you bought, because you can get that back right and then if she does, meaning you get rid of that. Think about it not being that's an expense, that it is no longer on your on your tab, it's no long on you, it's no longer on your plate.
Speaker 1: And that's okay. I get it, that's okay, I get it. But a lot of people don't think like that because, like you said, you made a heavy investment. It's just like you buy a stop or you buy an investment problem if you don't want to get off it on yo, because you thought this was the run property. This was gonna be your Netflix, this was gonna be your Google, this was gonna be your app, right, your Uber, whatever the case may be. That was gonna be your time to hit a lick.
Speaker 3: And that's the funny thing when it comes investing as something that we always need to learn and understand everything needing.
Speaker 1: We not get a return on everything we invest in.
Speaker 3: We're not going to get a return on So you have to know when to cut the loss. And it's okay because at some point that loss for you become somebody else's responsibility because they ain't doing right by you.
Speaker 1: Nine times out of ten, they're gonna do right by the next month fucker either.
Speaker 3: So if a certain individual, if a certain player looked a certain way, it ain't like all of a sudden they gonna go to another team and they're gonna be magic and all of a sudden turn around and be somebody else that they're not.
Speaker 1: I get it, bro, I get it. At the end of the day. Oh Joe, look we've all I say, Oh, but I know I've had to cut losses. Yep, it is what it is. Yeah, FLI yeah, yeah, I cut a loss at a minute. Oh you don't play huh oho, it is what it is, right right right right. You win something, you lose something. Hell, I can't win to my awn. Nobody and I see guys in the chat chat. Oh you said it, bro. You don't even know your woman the build over? Right now? Why are you over that? Barbato? Everybody? Nobody o cho. The thing is, no guy thinks it's gonna happen to help or if you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have that kind of well, I don't have that kind of ego.
Speaker 1: I don't have that kind of ego.
Speaker 3: It can happen to anybody it no matter who he is, it can happen to anybody because the funny thing about it based on experience. And I don't mean to be bringing up a past. I don't mean to be bringing up a past. But listen, we family, were family. I can be honest because I was on the other side of the spectrum. So I know it can be done because I was number two for years.
Speaker 1: They stay with me.
Speaker 3: Then I can talk to y'all because we're family. Yeah, so I know I know what, I know what can happen. I know the lives, I know the tricks. I know they got to know all that fifty six years the experience, so I would never have ego and thinking, oh hell shit, I'm moo it can't happen to me about I fucking fool while I am not. I the addition of Davontae Adams, if it can happen at any point, the addition to him to that Jets team will help both say the offense and giving Aaron Rodgers another threat and adequate that that that he knows he can count on and can win every goddamn down. I just had to throw it out there before we continued. So I don't know the football guys, if you're listening, let's make that happen.
Speaker 1: I thought tonight, I thought Lazard. I thought he Garrett Wilson was starting to get on the same page. Yes, they played really, really well. Obviously, Alan Lazzard knows him. He played with him in Green Bay, so he knows. I mean, not throw down in the middle for twenty four yards, not a whole lot of receivers unless you play with the quarterback knows that he's gonna back shoulders. This thing to me, and I'm gonna need to aid. It's gonna be lower, it's gonna be on my backside, and I'm gonna be able to have to go dig it out right. But that comes from experience, that comes from playing with the guy. But if Davante were to go there, I mean, hey, somebodys gonna be the odd man out because obviously it's not like they're gonna throw the ball fifty times a game. M So the question is how healthy is Devonte? How soon you're gonna be able to get on the field. Oh, I know he's been out for a couple of weeks. Oh help, I'm sure you're healthy. I don't think he hurt. He ain't Taco Bell, Okay, Tako, I don't think. I don't think he don't think he hurt. I'm talking about hes gonna hit the ground running. You know, count former head coach six times Super Bowl winning head coach as a head coach, Bill Belichick among those who are confused with the just decision to fire coach Robert Sala after just five games. It is a little bit puzzling. It is what it is, and everybody has to move forward. It's an honest prerogative to make that decision, and clearly that's what he decided to do. But there have been a lot of things that have been kind of confusing. It hasn't been a great situation for the Jets this year. You can you can kind of feel that this.
Speaker 3: Is kind of damn what that was. He's got damn call. Come on now, the Jets are two and three.
Speaker 1: We all know.
Speaker 3: Listen, they both had a book. Robert Summer had a book and Aaron Rodgers had a book.
Speaker 1: Neither one. The muffle was on the same page. We know that.
Speaker 3: We could see the white language, the mannerisms. They run on the same page. When they did the press conference talking about the cadence. They run on the same page. A quarterback and head coach are always on the same page at all times.
Speaker 1: They did not get along.
Speaker 3: Aaron Rodgers needs to take account of belief, which he has done for his plate. The Jets are two and three right now. The goddamn Jets was two and three with Zach Wilson last year at the same time at the week five point Yeah, hold on, they stay stay with me now.
Speaker 1: I know I need even to jump on me by that, But I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying, so, hey, if based off that, you might as well stuck with it, You might as well have stuck with Zach. Aaron Rodgers has to play better. The defense is playing well, they're playing okay. I'm not saying they're playing lights out like they were last year, but it is earlier this season. I'm sure they're gonna get better than the season goes on. But we need a little bit more of Aaron Rodgers of old.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: We need a little bit more the mistakes, Yeah, the interceptions.
Speaker 1: You can't, you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't do it. You're killing your team. You're killing your team.
Speaker 1: When when has he you know, alone with anything? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's funny when when I last time he got along, the first time I seen him outside of Green Bay, and I'm not sure if him and Matt Lafleur didn't get along.
Speaker 1: I oh, oh you really really? When he when he went on there and told that that let Matt Laflure kicked the field goal on fourth down and he said, oh, and the time he had on the sidelight, he got along with.
Speaker 3: Me, But I saw, I held saw, I tried to hug him after throwing the touchdown and him and push him off and give him that look, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you know what, Oh then, oh he don't. He don't. He don't like him. Oh, he don't.
Speaker 3: He definitely don't like him. I knew, I knew there was a lack of respect for his coach, But I thought, if.
Speaker 1: That got damned, that got damn mini camp. Oh Joe, why were making a big deal lookout that. All I know is the because it dealt. Yes would have got cut, Yes would have got cut. Hold on, hold on, hold on, That's fine. What do you know, Jackie, are still the problem? Damn minicamp ahead, mandatory mini camp, a mandatory stake stak Stay with me, all right? Oh yeah, yeah, I'm just listening.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just going it out there for a little bit of just a little bit of context and understanding.
Speaker 1: I don't need no context. I've been saying that, oh, oh, Shannon, you hate that man, you hate that man, when I've been one of his stonscious defenders. I ain his ability to throw the football is unquestioned. I questioned some of the things that he does that are not conduced to the winning and leadership. You cannot have that guy on a mandatory mini camp unless is an absolute emergency. You going to Egypt? I mean, what are you a dignitary? You trying to bring peace to the laws. We're just saying I will excuse that. If he a dignitary, Yes, if he can bring peace to the Middle East, all means go take as much time as you need. But mandatory means that is required. Voluntary means you volunteer. You come if you want to. It's just like when you volunteer to do charity work. You volunteered. Now if you do something, they will uh uh just the criminal justice system will the man you do community service? You see you say how they do that? He's required hired to do fifty hours one hundred hours community service. Oh, shallon volunteer that good Will shall shalling volunteer at the homeless mission. You see the difference. But everybody made excuses. See what y'all fit this one out like fast? Y'all make excuses with on Chase, I get it, I get it. Let me take that back. Sorry doing y'all ain't got nobody. It's the messenger that's giving you the message. Because had coach Belichick has anybody else said exactly what I've been saying, nobody would have had a problem with it. But it's because old Shaye said it, and y'all don't like when Shade be right. And I don't want to pack myself on the back. But Mary Porter once told me said, boy, you got through good hand. You don't need nobody to pack you on the damn back. Patch yourself on the back. I've been trying to tell y'all for the longest, y'all see what y'all want to do. Y'all try to see what a lot of times what they'll try to do, oh Joe, is that they'll try to undercut it and try to make it about something else what they try to do. But y'all can't. Y'all can't fool o shape because I've been in the locker room. I've been a leader in locker rooms or what shoving you in that locker room. And then when it comes out, oh oh oh no, no. When I said that, it wasn't no problem, it was a problem. Now what's being said.
Speaker 4: Everywhere everywhere, and it's always always need this quarterback not just says a leader, but to actually lead by example.
Speaker 3: He got got to be the one. He got a quarterback will then everything else is fragmented. Everything else is fragmented. That's why the quarterback position is so important and him doing all the right things because as he goes, everybody else goes.
Speaker 1: Teua says he won't wear a Guardian cap. Dolphins running back day bond A chan A chan war one against the Coast on Sunday in his return from a concussion, but Tua said he will not do the same. Tula said it's a personal choice when asked why he decided not to wear the extra protection to was also asked about those who are concerned about him putting himself at risk of lasting problems due to brain injury. He said there's a gray area in terms of what doctors believes in terms of long term impact of concussions, and playing football is what makes me happy and I'm gonna do it. I appreciate your concern, I really do. I love this game. I love it to death. I love it to the death of me.
Speaker 3: Hey that's it, Hey chat, let me let me help, let me help everybody. Yep, hey chat, Listen to me real quick. And I'm not trying to be rude. I'm not trying to come off and insensitive. I understand he's had concussions. You know, if you sign up for when you play a game of this magnitude that is as violent as it is. The guardian cap. The fuck is the guardian cap gonna do? I mean no disrespect, I mean no direspect.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: The brain itself, chat, y'all, stay with the brain itself. It sits in the ball, a ball of fluid. Right, No amount of extra padding externally, which is the guardian cap, can fully protect players from concussions, especially if they've already had them multiple concussions. The brain is already damaged from crashing against the skull over and over and over, and there is no amount of protection, including a guardian cap that a is going to protect the skull in general from the helmet, the helmet impact. I mean, just the guardian cap, because still, if you do get hit again, even with the guardian cap on, the ball of fluid is going to hit.
Speaker 1: The skull and the same thing is going to happen. The same thing is gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So this this perceived notion that the guarding cap on, oh it's gonna prevent concussions.
Speaker 1: No the fuck, it's not. No, it's not going to prevent it. Just like just like you could wear your state better still die the craw crash, just like their dislike the airband, you can still die. But it does offer an extra layer of protection.
Speaker 3: Right right, it's not the all what you mean. But these players are moving at such a fast rate of speed on once that once your yarred up there, once your jarred up there, even with that guardian cap and that fluid and that and that, that that brain hits the skull again, it's gonna be the same. It's gonna be it's gonna be the same thing. I don't think people people at home, I know you fast football, do you see it. I'm not sure how close you've been to the game. Them motherfucker's moving fast as hell man.
Speaker 1: Yep. The research says the guardian caps have contributed to nearly fifty percent reduction and concussions. The cap can absorb at least ten percent of the force of a hit. According to NFL research, that ten percent of force makes a massive difference. I ain't buying the numbers. Hey, that's why they tell you to buckle up. Wow wow, oh so you don't want that extra left protection in the you want the actual left protection in the car.
Speaker 3: But now in your head, hey, you hear the numbers that they threw the numbers out for the for the for the garden, for the Guardian cap right, how did you do the research.
Speaker 1: Using them? So where the research coming at? You have? You have to do it on the.
Speaker 3: Players that are actually playing in the game and play it full with seventies even.
Speaker 1: Huh, And practice and practice, man, everybody practices in them. Don't do that. Man, Let me ask you a question. How much do the seat belt? How much does the seat belt reduce? It does?
Speaker 3: Like, no, no bullshit, I'm not even I'm not even gonna sit here and play like that.
Speaker 1: After being acquired by the New York Jets from the Las Vegas Raiders earlier this week Divide, Adams is eyeing a long term partnership with the new team. When asked if he like a multi year relationship with the Jets, I hope, So that's the plan. I never go somewhere in hopes of having to find a new home. While Rogers have been has been effected throwing the ball to gather with Adam Gazard Over the last couple of games the outside spots, which has been a huge problem. Rogers and Mike Williams have not been on the same page. In twenty twenty four, the Jets offensive suffered. They averaged three hundred and four yards per game eighteen point eight points for a little less than nineteen points a game. Both ranked twenty second.
Speaker 3: O Joe, are you expecting God, damn right, I'm expecting old magers because there's something you can't teach. There's something you can teach that Aaron Rodgers and Devonte Adams have. That's almost seven or eight years worth of work. Seventy six seventeen I think maybe sixty seventh team, maybe seventy six tds, eight thousand yards together, one hundred and seventeen games together, and the chemistry that they have. A look, I can look at you and I know who you're gonna be at. I know everything they'll do. Aaron Rodgers could be blindfolded and whatever the route is, he can throw it to a spot.
Speaker 1: I know Devonte Adams is gonna be there every time.
Speaker 3: He's familiar with the system that they're running, so all he's doing is just is just He's going to a new team. He's with the Jets, and he just pluging in and you just go. I mean, I know it sounds simple the way I'm saying, but when you have a quarterback that you've played with for so long and you still as a receiver are very adequate at doing what you do as far as getting open and running round, He's still one of the best despite the lack of production because the inconsistent play at quarterback, there's nothing wrong with him. I guarantee you they both pick up where they left off at.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is that they're fair familiar with each other. It always helps. Same thing system. This is the system that he ran in Green Bay, and the players with familiar's voice in his ear is familiar. So yeah, I think they should pick up where they where they castle left off what I'm excited years ago, at least I hope so for his sake, because you know, look, they charged Davonte wasn't the same receiver last year, not factoring in, not factoring in that he lost Derek Carr, Adan O'Connell and whomever the other quarterbacks were. That's not Derek. That's not Derek Carr. And so no matter what you think, yeah, Derek Carr is not right right. He's not Joe Burrow, he's not Patrick mahone, he's not one of these time quarterback. But he's better than Aid and O'Connell. In his first year with Devonte, Devonte had fifteen hundred yards and was the first tam off bro There's something to be said.
Speaker 3: It's one thing that I hate that that the pundits zoo the analysts, those that should know the game, and they always talk about certain players losing a step or they don't have it anymore. When you don't factor in that, for one, the inconsistent player quarterback affects that the opportunities that you normally get when they're putting up those those numbers, those good numbers, there's a reason why you're not doing so, and they never facted it in. The First thing they say is, oh, the players losing a step when you know that's not the case, instead of saying exactly what it is. Well, I'm glad you brought it up because we know there's nothing wrong with him. Now you'll know when the player loses a step by watching him. I'm curious to see how teams are going to play the justests now they play the Steelers, so it's gonna be a very very interesting matchup. Joey Porter Jr. Is it gonna take Garrett Wilson or they're gonna put the number one on on on DeVante Adams. So I'm not sure that it's gonna play out. So for his first game back with Aaron Rodgers, this is a good game, a good test for them because they're playing a very good defense at the Steelers.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I think I think they're gonna pick up right where they left off at And there's a there's a certain chemistry when you play with somebody so long that you just can't replicate. And I know, I just know to take some of the things they did in Green Bay, added to that, added to the defense, and they're just gonna go to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's let's let's go. Aaron Rodgers hadn't played well this year? Oh Yoe, Yeah, I mean let's not. I mean, I understand what he was in Green Bay, but we haven't seen that yet with the Jets, and it's gonna be very interesting to see if he can get back. Now do we do? I expect him to be what he was now the MVP seasons. I don't vote Yoe, I don't. I mean he's he No, I mean he's.
Speaker 3: You have a you have a weapon like that you can count on every goddamn time if you look. If you've been watching the just games, I've been watching the Jets games, like maybe you got you got a young bull like like seventeen man that can actually get open like that. I really think even posts pre a case injury, he could always counting them boards to be open. Reason he was able to win that m VP. He was able to get the balls to them. He was a facilitate and they were always open. He knew where everybody was gonna be. They were always in the right spot. There would be no mistakes like you saw the other night when he threw the ball to Mike Williams and Mike wasn't on.
Speaker 1: The red line, which I don't like that. Oh the quarterback, you got to eat that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got what you say? What you what you say? Is there the little miscommunication? Yeah? Now we get behind closed door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, heal the side, but he never got back out if they if they planned to.
Speaker 1: And you've got and you got to go ball.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna release outside, get back out there to the red line.
Speaker 1: So the quarterback got somewhere to go with it, eat it. I mean, how many times you think, doing the course of the game, a receiver runs the wrong route, have the wrong read. You might know about it because they don't be just it, And I'm sure it happened. Hind closure. It happens. That's what we do. That's why why cars were like, hey, oh, I never forget. Yeah, John with the same night, John with the same way, Troy with the same way. Peyton Manny you heard Peyton Matt quarterbacks. Hey you understand. Hey, they controlled Yeah, they control the food on the table. Now they'll control whether you get to eat a lot or a little. Now, how about you want to eat nothing? Be careful. Oh I'm okay, better be careful. Matter of fact, I'm glad you just said that. Careful.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how how I want chat chat those you to look at Look at my stats when you get the chance, look at my stats. I remember what year this was, but I was kind of disgruntled. I was kind of disgrundled, and I don't think I asked for a trade. It might have been drew it just I kind of got sick of the media blaming me for the reason.
Speaker 1: We were losing.
Speaker 3: So they were putting everything on me because obviously I was the one doing all, having all the fun and whatever. So they started to turn on me a little bit, our own media and Cincinnati, and I said, you know what, well, hey, I want.
Speaker 1: To trade, I want out something like that.
Speaker 3: And I remember the Reds excuse me, the Commanders at that time and Dan Snyder. They offered the Bengals a one for one and Mike Brown said no. Mike Brown said no, We're not going to set a precedent that a player can come in and say, okay, he's not happy and say, oh, you know what I want. I want to Nah, it ain't happening. So they turned that down.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm just coming off a really good season despite me being this scrounnel. I don't know what they did offensively or how they weren't able to get me the ball that particular year, all of a sudden, unk I had by five hundred yards the whole season, I.
Speaker 1: Swear to that. And it was no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: The last week with Goo eel one hundred thirteen yard season, and then you know, I was getting the meeting was on my ass about us losing. There was nothing. I was healthy.
Speaker 1: I was completely healthy. I swear for god.
Speaker 3: If you look at my stats, you look at it, it's thousands, thousand, thousand dollars thousand thousand, and all of a sudden, it's a five hundred yard season.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they found.
Speaker 3: A way, like like to work me out the offense. I really had five hundred yards the whole season, and then the next season, I'm right back to twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: Like it like in a Centien was like, damn, are they that powerful?
Speaker 3: Where you know what? H you want to play with us? Okay, We're gonna play with you the whole season. And I was scared to say anything because I already caused brookers and made noise in the off season, so I'm definitely not gonna do it in season because I'm already I'm already on thin ice.
Speaker 1: Yeah in a sense, and I'm like, but damn.
Speaker 3: They not even like I'm not even part of the offense. That's what it felt like. And I was still I was still that boy. I ain't know what the hell was I didn't know what the hell was going on. So I mean I just had to throw that story out there based on what you were just talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the problem that they have is that can they protect Now you see Buffalo had relentless pressures on Rogers. What do you think the Steelers are gonna be with TJ and the better chip?
Speaker 3: They go to have a game plan because is a brother Tyron Smith on the left side. Hey, listen, no disrespect, no disrespect to him, but obviously I don't think he's gonna have to go get t J.
Speaker 1: Walker.
Speaker 3: TJ wats most of the time he's on on the left side, so he'd be dealing with the right tackle.
Speaker 1: But the young buy, the young bull.
Speaker 3: I don't know who it was he was struggling with, but he looked like his feet and semen out there. Heyfanessa and listen, he's not why, he's not what he once was when you with the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Maybe they entered I'm not sure what it is. Yeah, I mean I think the Jets were expecting to get up to get the old Tyrant Smith. They just got an old Tyrant Smith. Because he doesn't move, he doesn't move, he doesn't hit his fish and kicked the slide the plung he can kick. He got the lady. It is hard, right. He don't cover as much ground with the kick, and he's got he's got really lazy with his hands. And you see a lot of guys just wats on white top and they're gone. They buy it, and they was hard to say.
Speaker 3: He was so strong at the point of attack. Once he put that hand and get you in your chest, well you ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yes. CD Lamb responds to Troy aiman criticism after Egman called the Cowboys and Receiver lazy and terrible. CD responded to sit down interview with Normer coach Jason Garrett. As a leader, I take it in we got to work. I use it as a building block. If you say our routes are lazy, I'm going to go out there every week and show you my routes. Personally, I take that as constructive criticism as well as he should. If we can control it, let's go work at it and get better at it. I'm a hard worker, So anything you say that I'm not doing, I'm going to show you that I'm doing. That's a very mature answer.
Speaker 3: I like that very very very mature lesson now, is that what he really what he's really thinking. Probably not, But what he said publicly is the perfect answer to the criticism that a legend from your organization who has won multiple Super Bowls, Grave spots three great responds, And the.
Speaker 1: Thing is is that you have to understand Troy is the quarterback Troy used to get on mic Ass Michaelovy. What he's saying is that, like, bro, if I don't consistently know where you are, that's why people looking at us like we're crazy. You and I have had the conversation if longest Seed and Jack we're playing together, they shouldn't have these miss pires like they have on Joe they have they have miss fires like guys, they ain't never played together. You know what? I think that's due to that.
Speaker 3: Also every year, yeah, yep, missing training it every year, those repetitions that you need in training camp, mini camp, ot as, all that helps, All that helps and building building that chemistry because it resets itself.
Speaker 1: Out there every year. It ain't Oh I'm not I'm not gonna go to training together.
Speaker 3: I'm not at training camp, I'm not at OTAs or I'm not at mini camp. But then come in season, you think everything is just gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like that. No, but that's the opportunity to work on stuff. The ojo. It's just like you don't like man, you know what, I had my best year and I don't work anymore. You work hard to have a better year, so you get back to try to eat build even a better report each year. Each year you want to expand, Hey, hey were good at this, Let's see if we can get a little better at that. Okay, we got good at this and that. Let's see if we can get good at something else. That's how you build. That's how you get better. And so now everything back, shower, fade and cut out the speed out all that stuff. But uh, you know if, like I said, I don't watch him. I used to watch him when I first started it. Uh at uh at box. Yeah, I used to watch tap because I wanted to see I like, but I just I had to stop because in my head I'm too critical ojouse, I'm like, bro, what what the hell is this? That laid the ass route? Rod? You can't, bro, you rotting the route off. That's why the dv't knock it down. And then you you put the playing on. He knew you was breaking out. That's why the candiate. So I'm glad. I'm glad CD. I hope see he takes it, takes it like, Okay, you played the quarterback. You know what's expected of us in Dallas. Criticism comes along with the job, especially a guy that played like he plays like he said Troy is looking at it from a quarterback. He's looking at it from that. Everybody's saying dank bad. But damn, these guys runna be laid ass round. He don't know where they gonna be because the rock hey ball back put hit that quarterback back hit Joe, whether it's three or five, yeah, and I can't be I can't be back then jacket the ball off. His people worry about you. Eric Dickerson set the NFL rushing record twenty one oh five in nineteen eighty four. That's after he came off his rookie season. He ran for eighteen oh eight. Over the last or past forty seasons, no one has been able to top that mark, but something could change. Heading into Week eight, Derrick Henry is on pace to break the record, and although plenty of players have gotten off the heart starts the first half of the season before fading. Lamar thanks Henry might be able to break the record. He says, Henry has a good chance to top Eed's number. It's there. I feel like he has a great chance of achieving it. I think he can do it. I believe he can do it. Through seven weeks, Henry rushed for eight hundred and seventy three yards. He's on pace to run twenty, which would be fifteen yards more. But Ed's record, So Henry doesn't have a huge margin for Eric going forward possibility.
Speaker 3: So what you think of him doing it is really really good. It's really really good, very good. Oh, there's nothing. The Ravens almost seem like a cheat code when you watch and play against everybody they play. Lamar is running the ball, He's throwing the ball, Derrick Carry is running the ball, he's catching ball out. They god, damn backfield, that's what. That's not even part of his repertoire. That's a big that's a big work for him. Better I can't do. I mean, they looked really really good off like it's damn they're scary. So my mother say that the two best teams in the NFL offensively I'm going Detroit and I'm going God damn Ravens, and the Ravens are getting it done on the ground before they even put the ball in the air. And this is the passing. This is a past happen to need now, definitely.
Speaker 1: But my question is at what expense does Jack Herry break that record? TD? Could we could have got TV record because there are games in which TV when he ran for two thousand and eight o jo TD was done at the half, he beting a rush for one hundred and fifty and Mike wouldn't let itim play anymore, or he being rush for one sixty nine and at the third quarter like he was done for the fourth quarter, so he sat out probably equivalent if you look at what if you go back and look at when he didn't play anymore, he probably set out the equivalent of probably three games because Mike saw the bigger picture. Yeah, I get you that record, we don't win the Super Bowl? What the hell? Because at the end of the day, we wanted to be special. You needed to repeat in order for you to be one of these teams that people talk about. Rick Curry, you got to do it back to back. So do I think he can do it. Yeah, I do. I do, because there's gonna be a situation where they're gonna need him to run the air out of the ball and more than capable of doing that. And I think they have a team that takes pride and kind of like when TD TDD like one hundred and seventy something yards to get that record, O Joe, I'm lying the ass off. I'm like, bad, please, hey them line but wanted it. They're like, hey, They're like, oh, we're gonna get this, We're gonna get that record. We're gonna get you.
Speaker 3: And knowing that in the record for this to fell, absolutely we're the reason why that record. So it means just as much of them as it does to him winning that record.
Speaker 1: And he gets an extra game seventeen instead of sixteen. What was so amazing? Oj went for two thousand and three and Fourteenfalo Oh the Electric Company, that's what they call the office of Live, the Electric Company. Roley MCKENSI and Joe Delamalier people, they were moving him up out of there. Actually, Joe Ferguson, if I'm not mistaken, Joe Ferguson was the quarterback. Joe Ferguson was the quarterback we played my rookie year, we played Indy. Joe Ferguson was the quarterback in India in nineteen ninety and I think OJ that recording was seventy three and he was the quarterback. He was the quarter He was the quarterback for OJ. He was the quarterback in Indy. And still, yeah, we know what happened with but hey that uh, he was a hell of a running back. Everybody. Two. Christian McCaffrey returns to practice for the forty nine Ers. Not only did ce mack return to the practice the first time since Week one, wide receiver Jawan Jennings, kicker Jake Moody, and offensive lineman John Feliciano were all back in action, according to reports on the site o jo. What what do you expect from the forty nine ers moving forward?
Speaker 3: One CMC hits that field, that the offense gets that much better. Once CMC hits that feel, the offense gets that much better. Arguably, CMC was the best running back in the league. I know what Derek Henry is doing right now, But before CMC got I mean, before CMC got hurt, he was considered the best running back in the league.
Speaker 1: For all the things they can do.
Speaker 3: At the receiver position, lining up in the slot, all things can do coming out of the backfield, catching the ball out the back field, running the ball, It allows it allows them to do so much more. I think the offensive playbook with Shanahan. When CMC is back there, even though Jordan, even though Jordan Mason played pretty well, you know, while CMC was out, I think they can do that much more offensively when they have CMC in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think he'll think they still they're still a threat in the NFC. Hell, yeah, they're still. They're still very formidable, formidable, whatever term you want to use. Formidable, formidable, see mac his ability to run the football between the tackles, the head outside can catch it out of the backfield. They get Debo back, they get you one Jennings back. They have an opportunity to do something really good. No, we're going to talk about Lamar Jackson. Lamar Jackson competed completed sixteen or nineteen pass attempts for two hundred and eighty yards, three touchdowns, and had a perfect quarterback rating one fifty eight point three. Lamar has now has four career games with a perfect quarterback rating with a minimum of ten passes, he ties the NFL record held by Ben Roethlisberger, who also has four such games. Lamar now has twenty passing touchdowns this season at the connected with Zay Flowers twice, Patrick Carr once Flowers and Jackson's Flowers with Jackson's favorite target on Sunday, five receptions abut twenty seven. In winning six of the past seven games, the Ravens have beaten three teams with a winning record, the Bills, the Commanders, and the Broncos by a combined score of one oh six to forty three. But this is the same Baltimore team that lost the two last place seas. They lost to the Browns, and they lost to the Ravens. It comes down to the most criticized Ravens defense. When Baltimore ho's teams to twenty five or fewer points, the Ravens are four. And oh, that's coach oe r that's creep. They lost to the Ravens and the Browns. Excuse me, they lost to the Raiders and the Browns. Know what's funny?
Speaker 3: And you see why was a little optimistic about maybe the Cowboys being able to pull it off, you know, and changing their season round is because on any given Sunday, you never know what's gonna happen. You never know what's gonna happened. Now, as dominant as the Ravens are, if if you're a bet man, if he's a gambler man, when they paid the Raiders, you're putting all your money on the Ravens. When they played the Browns, you're putting all your money on the Browns. But I don't understand why that happens. Maybe playing down to the competition, Maybe the play calling, Like you said, when they played the Browns, they only gave God damn Derek Hearry the ball eleven times? How many? How many? How many are rushies? Derrek herey at today.
Speaker 1: Twenty three with two touchdowns and a buco fix. See, maybe that is the formula. Maybe thirty four. They almost had double the amount of rush attempts as pass attempts. Last week it was the flip side. Lamar Jackson threw the ball nineteen times. Today they ran it thirty four times. That'sh your recipe. And because Lamar doesn't need to throw the ball thirty plus times, because he's gonna be so efficient because the gaps that's going to be in the defense, because you can't stop d Henry with a light box. So he's thrown against man coverage and win his own coverage. They flow out of place because they been taking the false steps trying to get down when he fakes the ball in the dmal got a position. Now you're out of position, but he's dealing with the ball. He's played unbelievable right now. The m v P is Lamar is d Henry is Jerry?
Speaker 3: Okay, any anybody, anybody, anybody else in that race that you would throw him in the box?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, not for me.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, a blind man can see it. I'm not gonna mention a blind man name, but a blind maga. See, there's a chance that Lamar Jackson win his third MVP.
Speaker 1: There's a chance that he can win the third v P. And ma'am bye God, young boy.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, young bull watch they be watching too.
Speaker 1: I know Lamar probably right now, Yeah, he gonna see this. Boy. You the real deal, boy, Pompo's finest boy. I salute you.
Speaker 3: This is coming from a Bengal, come from Bangles. But I know one thing. You know who you know where they played Thursday night.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Okay, I bet that, I bet that. I bet a bet that. I bet they're gonna be ass and that. And that's respectfully to all my Raven fans.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 3: You know how I feel about you and Baltimore.
Speaker 1: I got the Rave. Won't bet none whatever. Make it loud of yourself. I ain't gonna do you like that.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna like that your money.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna take your money, gonna tak We just.
Speaker 3: Talked about what happened when they played the Raiders. We just talked about what happened when they played the Browns. So you think they you think you think the Bengals find up after the day's game against the Raiders. You think we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Did you talk about talk about? I remember what they did last time they was in Cincinnati, dropped the forty one. Hold on, hold on, stay with me. Now. Did you see Joe Burrow today? I don't mean to jump the gun and get off. I saw today how many yards did he throw? Four against the Rapiers? But last time.
Speaker 3: We've improved since then?
Speaker 1: Moving No, yeah, your defense? Have it? You just played the word bad team. Remember how y'all went to Philly, Philly beat y'all thirty four seventeen.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, mark my words. Now I told you he threw for three ninety two. He threw for three ninety two against the Rapers. How many touchdowns and five TVs? And l Jack got it?
Speaker 1: All right? He can't beat he can't beat Lamar. He got one bigger against Lamar.
Speaker 3: I know, I know what the record is. I know, but listen, ye Labar wiping his feet? You want Lamar do to everybody in the NF in the A Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. We'll see though, we'll see Thursday, we'll see what's up.
Speaker 1: Hold it.
Speaker 3: I'm all right making light on yourself, then make it light on yourself.
Speaker 1: What you want to do? You call your price better band a band? And I ain't talking and I ain't talking about fam you or grambling the southerns. What you want to do?
Speaker 3: I got, I got what you want to be a band? Bet matter of fact, you know what? Since you're talking and I got ten right here? Make it two thousand?
Speaker 1: Now, now what what you want to do?
Speaker 3: Let's go, Hey, Joe, I told you what Joe Burrow said the last time he was in front of the media, We're gonna win seven of the last nine and starting in number one for that next nine was the day and the next.
Speaker 1: Win is gonna be Thursday.
Speaker 3: Ain't happening and that anybody in the chat that got something to say, you better too put your side beat down.
Speaker 1: Y'all talking about man, y'all talking about man. Who they boy? They played you good, They played you. Yeah, they're playing real good and no thing they listen, Lamar Jackson, the Ravens brother, Todd Mounkin.
Speaker 3: They are playing phenomenal football. Derrick Henry Phenomena, Zay Flowers, boy, I see you by I see you.
Speaker 1: But Thursday no suck. Thursday no sub Also, we had another incident, though Joe. Video has emerged this morning showing Jason Kelsey walking near Penn State Beaver Stadium and getting approached by a college student shouting his name and asking for a fist bump. Excuse me, one person can't be heard heckling Kelsey using the de deerogatory language about his brother Travis and girlfriend Taylor swip Hey. Kelsey, how does it feel that your brother the you know the gay slurk for dating Taylor, swip the person yell. Jason was not having any of it as he turned, stopped, turn around, grab a person's phone and slam it to the ground. As Jason goes to pick the phone up, the guy shoves it, so he got the and Jason had the phone back to it says yeah, the f now re tired, fight back, Jason, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't put your phone in people's faces.
Speaker 1: Give people space, show respect. It's okay. If the guy doesn't want to fist bump you, guys, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got the phone all out, all in the all in the man's space.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all, y'all, come on, come on. See. I used to think we're better than this, but we're not, because after a certain point in time, this is who we are. This is who this is what we've become as a society because because what the Internet is, the internet has done. It's made so many people famous. If so many people want their ten and fifteen minutes of that, they're willing to cross lines in order to achieve it. But sometimes you can make the wrong play on the wrong day, lead people along. I look, I just want I get it. Oho. Sometimes when we do our job, we have to talk about people, and we have to talk about the football. And like we talked about the Tom Brady situation and his wife, they moved on. They going their separate way in X, Y and Z. But I'm just trying to figure out Travis Kelsey dating Taylor's well that impacts this gentleman's life. And why would you say, why would you call that man out of his say his brother, out of his name? So how do you think the man was gonna respond? Why? I mean, why would you do that? You went there with the person you try to get a reaction out of Kelse, out of Jason.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're kids, though, so you already know how they are. They not thinking straight, They not think they saying the first thing come to mind.
Speaker 1: So you know why So the college kids they gonna be a loss or something like that in college? Now you know you was wild, now you know? Yeah, But I ain't called nobody but oh Joe, because like I said, I'm look, I'm big on respect.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna nobody face being just respectful. And if I don't like somebody, I understand the world we're in today. You have to understand these kids in the area. And you can say it yourself, inton media. You're on viral internet. How can I make a name for myself? I mean, just just all that stuff tied in today you those kids are not acting. You know, this is this stare of cell phones are recording every god damn everything.
Speaker 1: They do here. It is we've gotten to the point we put everything on the internet. We put what we're eating, what we're wearing, and X, Y and Z. It's just everything, you know. I just I just don't. I just don't know. I just wish uh Jason wouldn't had yelled those words back to it. Just just kept it moving. Just grab he did what he did, But just keep it moving. Don't don't don't lower yourself. Yeah, yeah, I just I just I just hated that some people go out go out of their way trying to get a celebrity or an entertainer or somebody famous to get a reaction out of them. I hate that that's where we are right now. Oh y'all. If it's somebody that I don't lie, I don't follow them. If there's something come up on my feed, I strolled right past it. I don't listen to their music. I don't watch their films. Okay, I don't. We don't jive, we don't get along. I don't look kind of like what you stand for. Okay, ain't no harm, no foul. And I'm definitely not gonna seek that person out to try to start a confrontation or try to get out there somehow. I just, you know, you're just aboord the situation. But I just don't get mad people now. Damn it's uh and I could. I said before we started, this is who we are now. So you know, you remember saying, are we really that bad on? We really like this? At some point in time you got to come to conclusion this is who we are. This is this is what becoming something. You got mad?
Speaker 3: Would do it in the airport when you had a bear?
Speaker 1: Yeah with the dog? Yes, yes, yes he wanted him because I don't know how, you know, like I said, he must he must have been expecting somebody else was there, because nobody knew I was there that day, because normally i'd get a service to take that. I drove myself, so nobody kept him. Sometimes, Hey, I'm picking up Shannon Sharp or somebody a restaurant said, oh, reservation, Shannon Sharp Sinko made reservation and the proper show up. Sometimes they have you know, uh assistance or that all alert proparozis so they can get pictures. So I was very cautious that day to make sure that I drove myself. And normally when I go to the airport or even anything in that I have someone to have someone to drive for me. But I was cautious that day, and I noticed him earlier Ocho, but I said, well, you know what, nah nah nah. And the thing was is that, like I said, the lady had come because she had to pick the dog up from one guy. She had to fly from one country, go to another country to get the dog, bring the guy the dog back to me. She was only going to be in the airport for like ten hours because the next flight was going to lead. So my thing is, I'm giving this lady a lot of money. I need to make sure she gets back through security. So I was like, ma'am, do you mind if we do the transaction over there? And she's like sure, no problem. Because at first I didn't see her because she had she had tendy and a carrier. So I'm looking him like, and I called shell Shelley. I don't see this, Lady, Shelley, get on the phone. Call the lady. She said, well, she's standing at x Y so for a song. She got on this. She got on this. I turned around. I see I got him, And I'm like, but he looked he wanted reaction. I mean I gave him. I mean, I guess he wanted me to shove him or something. I gave him what he looked for. He got his little you know, he got his moment of fame. But I mean to call somebody brother name derogatory and what what? What did starting?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happened. I mean people people get really disrespectful because they ain't never been slapped before. You got to make an example, you know. Yeah, man, I just that's why you think I stayed in the house Old Joe. People like me, No, because I just I just because I just want to be letting. Hey, you a you know A get to point B. I'm walking. Oh yeah, because Jordan's you know Jordan if he worked for the ever whatever airline we're flying on, because he got to get everybody in the bags. Me and as don't got out to play. I was like, Hey, what on hempen Jordan? I said't worry about it. You're out of that. You could wait. I'm gone. He getting everybody bag. You need your bag, ma'am. Here you go, Sir, you need your bag? Which one it ain't Jordan? For this airliner man? All the two was ten games for the Indianapolis coach to bitch Anthony Richardson in a favor thirty nine year old Joe Flacco. Even though Richardson is just twenty two years of age, ten games was enough of a sample size to draw the conclusion that the last year number four overall pick hasn't gotten it done. Jalen Hurst is a prime example of giving a young quarterback an opportunity to develop. Hurt said, his development is by is why teams should be patient with young quarterbacks. I think the thing I think things do take time. Think things take time, and everybody has a different approach to going in. I wasn't supposed to be the guy I am today. Nobody expected that, but I took advantage of my opportunities, and that's what I encourage everyone to do.
Speaker 3: Regardless, I don't I don't like the move I don't care what nobody saying.
Speaker 1: I don't like the move.
Speaker 3: It's your number four pick right, it's just pick now what I think what I'm saying is happening. I don't like the fact that they're benching him. For one, he didn't play a lot of college football. He didn't play a lot of college football. He didn't get a lot of snaps the amount of snaps that needed to be able to come in and transition into the NFL and be prepared, you know, just being big, strong, fast and having it having an arm. It's not gonna get it. N It's not gonna do it. So the only way to improve in the NFL is with reps, with reps, with reps, with reps. He's the future of the franchise. He's the number fourth quarterback. So the only reason I think they put Flacco in is to save the season. Do we have a chance to make a run? So we're going through is before and four? I think what they are?
Speaker 1: Four and four? Right? Uh, what's the take? What's the what's the coach? No? I don't know if they're four and four, y'all think. Look, I don't know if they won four games, Joe, they might have. No, I think they're four and forty five hundred, right, I knew it.
Speaker 3: So what they're doing, what coach Missus Sykin is doing, he's making a change because he feels the team had the chance and the opportunity to make a run. At some point, Anthony Richardson will be the future of the coach. But right now, we're gonna put Flack on because he gives us they think they feel, which is true statistically. Flacco gives him the best chance to win right now and compete.
Speaker 1: And this is this is a compete division because the Houston the Texas aren't what they were. Jacksonville is barr Hill and miss we know what the Titans are. Yeah. So and look, I know people are saying that, you know, he tapped down and that's one of the reasons. But you got to look at his record. Oh Joe, this guy has a worse completion percentage than Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow completed forty six percent of his passes. He's completing forty forty four percent. That's four percent lord than JaMarcus Russell. Did we think JaMarcus Russell and Tim Tebow were good quarterbacks? No, we didn't. And his completion for centach is worse than theirs. He needs to he needs time to watch. They put him in too quick when he wasn't ready. And what happens is, O, Joe, is that when you draft someone that high and you draft him after that position, you're not waiting because after the end of the third year, Oh, y'all, I'm gonna have to make a decision. I'm about to have to get these guys three hundred four hundred, five hundred million dollars. I need to see right and in the process of that, because, like you said, he didn't play a whole lot of football, and he didn't play a whole lot of football in a pro style offense. A lot of the stuff he was running the football. Well, you know, he said the NFL was easy. I can't tell if the NFL is easy and you completing forty four percent of your passes, what the hell you think was happened if the NFL was hard, don't Joe? Can I tell you one more thing?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, chat, y'all, stay with me, real quick, real quick, Like, listen to me. When it comes to the game of football, when you're drafted high, you have expectations. You have friends, you have people telling you this, you that, and you get to the NFL, you get drafted that high, then you plan. You have a certain high, a certain certain are and feeling about yourself. When you feel good, you know what to feel like to get bench on. Do you understand what it feels like to get bench though? As a quarterback, forget some of the other positions, because some of the other positions you have an opportunity to bounce back, you know, and you have an opportunity to to make those plays again. But as a quarterback, I think it does something, especially when you're young. It does something to your psyche. I'm assuming it has to. It has to do something to your psyche.
Speaker 1: So now you're.
Speaker 3: Telling me I'm playing bad. I'm playing so bad You're going to sit me down and bench me for Joe Flacco. So if I do get the opportunity to play again, what's the first fucking thing I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be goddamn indecisive.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hope. Hey, I'm gonna be hesitant.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna make the big place I was making earlier.
Speaker 1: It just I don't just last three games. It's weird than being pleat like nine and ten passes. Hopefully, hopefully he gives an opportunity to sit and watch and then he can come. He says, well, Joe, what if Joe asked him? If he can ask Joe, Joe, what did you see? Why did you go there? Right? Because that's the biggest thing. Oh Joe, Oh Joe. You can't throw thirty passes and complete eight of them in the NFL. You're not gonna win like that. Yeah, and he and then we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't plan the receivers because they got they got squaw man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, they got some boys now