Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with be Itillly and Tanya rap An i Heeart Radio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing.
Speaker 1: In, scrubbing in, scrubbing out, scrubbing.
Speaker 3: I want to change it up.
Speaker 2: Scrubbing on, sc scrubbing alone, screaming out, scrubbing on.
Speaker 3: Could be something else too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No scrubbing on.
Speaker 4: This show.
Speaker 1: Scrubbing on like like when dogs hump scrubbing on.
Speaker 3: Oh no, my god. Maybe start the show.
Speaker 2: And Tanya wrap An iHeart Radio Podcast. Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in, scrub a dub dumb stick with what you know? Let me know. We are scrubbing in to answer all of your burning questions that you've asked via Instagram in the Facebook chat.
Speaker 3: That's right, Facebook group.
Speaker 2: We love the Facebook group I've chosen.
Speaker 4: Oh you you took with you. I've narrowed these down. I would like to start with some lighter fare before we ease into the heavier stuff. Start with an f Mary kill. I love waffles, French toast, and pancakes. I don't know who sent that in, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go to You're gonna marry the pancakes I'm gonna f the French toast and I'm gonna kill the waffles.
Speaker 2: I might go marry. I might marry. French toast. F pancakes kill waffles.
Speaker 4: Both anti waffles anti.
Speaker 2: Listen, you give me one of these in front of my I.
Speaker 4: Mean them all the way the butter collects in the waffle cells make me very happy.
Speaker 3: Waffles to me are very dry.
Speaker 2: No general no, but then when you have the butter and some syrup, I might. Okay, I'm gonna f waffles. Hairy pancakes kill French toes.
Speaker 3: But French toast is so delicious, I know, but I think it's all crusty on the bread like that.
Speaker 4: They're both superior to pancakes. In my pancakes are great, but waffle and fresh shirt there is more interesting. There's more going on.
Speaker 3: You have a pancake with blueberries, you can put chocolate chips in there.
Speaker 4: You can put the blueberry pancakes at cafe. Oh, my favorite love the blueberry.
Speaker 2: Pant d Easton, I feel like Easton.
Speaker 5: Answer well, I mean I will kill pancakes without mercy, thank you.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: I won't even give it a second thing.
Speaker 3: Pancakes on like a regular. Right now, let's have a pancake.
Speaker 5: I just like if you have more than one, at least for me, I never want to see one again, you know, Like, I have one pancake and I'm good, not just in my full I hate them after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even I I thought I could keep I could get a fat stack, and I.
Speaker 2: Could get a short stuck double double yeah.
Speaker 3: Double double.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I kill the pancakes and I'd marry the waffle, and I would make sweets. We love to the French.
Speaker 4: All right, there's another light one for the rizzler. How much does the wrizzler have today? I feel like ever since Miami Swim Week, yours has been high.
Speaker 3: Do you think so? I do so, thank you for saying that. I feel like my wriz was really high over the weekend, but because I'm lacking sleep, Yeah, I think my wris is very down right now.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think once I collect my sleep again, I think the rizz is going to be through the roof of potential, the roof rizzler, the roof rizzler.
Speaker 3: It's going to be rizzing out of me, the roof.
Speaker 2: The roof.
Speaker 4: Here's another one. I don't know the names of these people, and I'm sorry about that. But here's another one. Do you think you two would have been friends in high school? I think this is an interesting question.
Speaker 3: Becca, What do you think.
Speaker 2: I think we would have been friends. I don't think we would have been best friends because I think that I was a lot more like chill in high school, and I think you were way more not chill in high school than you are. To think that just from your stories, from stories I've heard about you, I think your school spirit. I think I would have been like, oh, yeah, that's fun, Like let's let's get together Tanya and like make T shirts for the game or you know, like signs for the game. But I don't know that you would have been like, my, let's go see a movie, buddy, which is okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought we would have been best friends in high school.
Speaker 2: Really really believe. I just say I really believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like we missed opportunity of us to have a twenty twenty plus year relationship versus the ten eleven years.
Speaker 2: I think we met exactly when we were supposed to meet.
Speaker 3: Interesting next question.
Speaker 4: You have an option here. Do you have to pick one or the other. You have to sit on the same side of the table as Tanya for every meal out, or you and Tanya never can eat out again.
Speaker 2: I'd sit on the same side.
Speaker 3: That's that's so nice, That's what I needed. Yeah, it's not so bad.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into the heavier stuff.
Speaker 2: There's worse things.
Speaker 4: We've got a wedding on the horizon. Tanya, how do you see the two maids of honor scenario playing out?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, typically a maid of honor has the duties, they stand next to you, got to you.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing, Mark.
Speaker 4: It wasn't my question, it was a scrubber's question.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm going to require a lot of needs. So I think the fact that there's going to be three.
Speaker 3: Of them is really a benefit to them.
Speaker 1: It's not all going to fall on one person who wants all that responsibility.
Speaker 3: Who's the third my sister? Oh yeah, okay, but she's the matron, so I don't know if that's different.
Speaker 4: Sure, So who will be standing next to you on the big day?
Speaker 1: So funny you ask, Mark. Robbie has since told me that he might have eight groomsmen have five on my side, and I'm that's not changing that number. So if we end up being a lop sided crew, we might just not have the crew up on the boogainbilia.
Speaker 2: It uh bridal party will not be standing up there with you right right.
Speaker 1: We'll have either of them on the side or maybe on the front row or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It depends if we're if if we're ending up in a lopsided situation, that might be where it's at.
Speaker 4: You're not going to feel stressed to go find three other people to stand up there with you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 4: Becka, What changed your mind about moving in with Haley?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: How did you know it was time?
Speaker 2: Did I change my mind?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what this implies, that that wasn't something you were Well.
Speaker 1: No, I thought you should talk about that because I feel like we breezed over the fact that Haley moved in with you didn't really get contact, I.
Speaker 2: Know, because I thought I had already talked about it, and then people in the Facebook group were like, we just glazed right over this. So Haley and I had discussed that we were going to eventually move in together, like we were kind of at that point where we were tired of you know, for a while, it was nice having the SEP, not the separation because we didn't separate, but like during COVID, it was so great having like two places to go and change up our scenery. And yeah, it was nice because like we both technically work from home. Like a lot of her work she does from home, same with me, So it was nice that if we were at her place and I needed to work be by myself and work, I could go to my house. And if we were at my house and she needed to work, she like we kind of use it as like an office or something. But we both got both kind of at the same time. We're like, we're ready to just have it all together. And we had been talking about it for a while, but it was still trying to figure out, Okay, like if you if she moves in, where would she work from, Like which room would work because she's very yeah the iud the au d adu. Yeah, like changing the garage into the studio like workspace for her. So we were thinking after she kind of did this project that she's working on, we would start having the conversation about it. But then something she there was like a health issue in her apartment, so she had to get out, and it was kind of like do I just wait and do this when I'm back, or do I just go ahead and get it done? And I was like, we're ready, Like we want this, so let's ready, baby, we are ready. We're This isn't a conversation in terms of like are we ready emotionally in our relationship for this. I'm like, this is gonna be a big task for you because you're about to go work on this, go to Canada, You're not going to be here, but I think it would be a relief just to get it done so and have everything moved in. So we're moved in together. We've lived together for I think four days before I left for Europe, and now she's not here, but we're I'm so excited. The four days were great.
Speaker 3: Wait really well, yeah, because like.
Speaker 2: Kind of how it worked was like we were at my place, I kind of did all the chore like I would do the dishes, I do all the laundry, and then when we were her place, she kind of did it. And now it's like a share communitative effort, which I really like.
Speaker 3: So has anything else changed?
Speaker 1: Because I know you said like, in terms of marriage, if either one of you feels compelled or wants it, then you'll do it.
Speaker 3: Do either of you feel compelled?
Speaker 2: Not now, No, But we talk about things like especially with everyone getting married, where like we talk about things like oh we'd like that, or like, oh we do this differently, you know, stuff like that. So we talk about it, but neither of us are like ready to have our like bouquet to walk down the well.
Speaker 4: That's the next question, by the way, I mean, Becca, has your stance on marriage changed and can you pinpoint the shift?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that my stanton marriage has changed. And this not really not really because I think I always have seen a forever with Hailey, And so it was more about if the marriage, like the legality and like the ceremony, the celebration of it, was something that she was really wanting and needing, then I would be able to want to do that with her and for her wedding planning and the wedding thing doesn't really intrigue me in terms of it's a lot of effort and money and work, but I like the idea of celebrating with everybody, So that has kind of been the same. I think when my honestly, I think when my parents came out, my dad met Haley, I didn't realize I was kind of like waiting for that. But I think with how well that went, I think I felt like the same way for me. Yeah, oh really, Yeah, it almost was like, oh, I can move forward and thinking about a future.
Speaker 1: Felt the same way because I was like, people always ask me are back and Heley ever gonna get married? Like what? And I was like, oh, that neither one of them like really feel the need or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then when when she met your dad and that went well, I was like and.
Speaker 1: I literally was like, I feel like that was what was holding her back this this whole time. Subconsciously maybe Yeah, I think a lot of it was subconsciously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think that I feel more comfortable thinking about it and talking about it in that way. But first up was moving in together, which is great, so far, so great.
Speaker 3: But then would you would you both buy each other a ring? Yeah? And then who does it first?
Speaker 2: Whoever?
Speaker 3: Just does it first?
Speaker 4: Instead of the pressure of being on one person, it's just like who's going to do it first?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my god, there's this couple on at a fallen TikTok London in Olivia. They live in I think Georgia or something. But they both proposed to each other. They went on this like uh sailboat or something, and they both plan to propose to each other at the same time. It happens a lot.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, that's so crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, but Haley's we were just talking about this. She's really bad at surprises, so I don't know how she's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be all off.
Speaker 2: You know, I love surprises. I am the rizzler with surprises.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: What? Yeah, I won't tell anybody.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna tell me before you anybody?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Why? Because I wanted to just be like only I know when it's happening. Why it's fun?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then everyone will be so shocked when I when I FaceTime you, can you imagine how fun and talk.
Speaker 3: I don't want to imagine. You're not gonna tell any you don't want any input?
Speaker 2: No what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so crazy to me.
Speaker 2: You didn't tell me when you were getting proposed, but told you what? Did he tell you?
Speaker 3: By the way, like a week or two weeks before, it was.
Speaker 2: A few weeks because we went to dinner and I was just like, Becca, don't say anything wrong. I'm so stressed going to dinner with you, and I don't want that. I don't want to anyone to have the energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, Yeah, I'm pissed.
Speaker 2: That's a good time for a break.
Speaker 4: I was going to tease it like this. Uh, these will answer these questions when we returned. Tanya loves Robbie's hands. Becca, what do you love about Haley physically? Oh, that's a good tease, And Tanya, I tease for you. How soon after the wedding will you start trying for kids? All those answers coming off wrong buttons? This button?
Speaker 2: All right, we're back.
Speaker 3: I'm still mad.
Speaker 2: Well, it's okay. We're gonna move on to the next question.
Speaker 4: Tony loves Robbie's hands. What is a physical characteristic of Haley's that you love?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love I love her whole face. Yeah, her feet, love her face, it's crazy, her lips, her eye, I love her eyebrows, her eyes, her face. Yeah, she has a little doll face.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love, I love everything about her. But I love I just love. I could start her face all day.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: It's a good good answer, great face, great answer.
Speaker 3: It's a great face.
Speaker 4: All right, Tanya? How soon for kids after you have the wedding?
Speaker 3: Not soon enough?
Speaker 2: This is my question? Could you are there any pregnant models in swim Week or could you be the first?
Speaker 4: It's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Actually I have never I didn't. I did not see any that's on the opposite of present in the other way, So no, I did.
Speaker 2: Not see it.
Speaker 4: You'd be one of those moms that lets the belly hang, like we'll wear a tank top.
Speaker 3: We at least I think. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Again, I have no idea how any of this like feels and God willing. It's an easy, breezy, beautiful, uh cover girl situation. But yeah, I mean I'm ready to like, I'm ready to start. So I don't know if it'll be depending on when we figure out the date of our wedding. We'll figure out we were going to do a honeymoon right after or gonna wait, So maybe either the wedding or honeymoon.
Speaker 4: Okay, which ever comes first. Yeah, while we're stirring things up here, a Facebook question who would be beck? Is made of honor Oh this.
Speaker 2: Is so I really, this is like, I have no idea, literally no idea. I have three sisters. I have Laura, who's known me longer than any of my friends.
Speaker 3: You know, time is time is, but it's very.
Speaker 2: Calm, organized, very just like level. You know. I have you, who's been my best friend for a long time and knows me better than most people know me and would bring the vibes and the cheer and the love.
Speaker 3: Vibes are key to the role.
Speaker 2: I have Ali, who I was also her maid of honor and has been in my life a little less than you in time, but still equally time.
Speaker 1: We don't need to think about time. You know, time is not the factor here.
Speaker 2: This might be why I don't have a wedding, is it really?
Speaker 3: Because does that stress you out?
Speaker 2: You stress me out with it? Come on, yeah, no one else in my life would care. Maybe that's why maybe I have to make you because like everyone else, that's fine, let her do it.
Speaker 3: That sounds great. I was like, you've made up your mind right here. That settles that.
Speaker 2: But Ali did say, you know, Ali had made reference to something about my wedding, and I was like, oh wow, I do have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what you could do, which I actually regret not doing because I do have two maids of honor matron of honor, and then I have two bridesmaids. I was like, I should have just made all of them my maids of honor because at the end of the day, all five of you have like been instrumental in my life, do you know what I mean? Like in different ways, like truly in such unique different ways. And so I was like, why did I not do that? Well?
Speaker 2: I think everyone feels that way about brides I mean I think.
Speaker 1: Everyone, But I was like, why did I differentiate this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like I kind of was just like I should have just done all maids of honor or.
Speaker 2: You could have just done all bridesmaids and have your sister be a matron of honor. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like the title. I like the elevated role.
Speaker 4: All right, before we move on, okay.
Speaker 3: I want you to know I want you to do what you want for your wedding.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. Okay, Okay, I'm just saying, no one else choose me.
Speaker 4: Someone's asking the most romantic date that you've ever had done for you or done for your significant other doesn't have to be your current partner, even could go back away the most romantic date you've ever been on, Robert's done some romatics for you, I feel, I mean, nothing leaves to mind, but I don't know if it was.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think romantic in a different sense. But I would say the surprise part he threw for me that one year was like so special because it really really caught me off guard, and like, b the whole day was kind of like his plan was just such a disaster, Like he wanted to take me this butterfly exhibit, but like butterflies were like all dead or something, like the tickets were for a different day. I don't know, like just the day ended up being a disaster, but it was also thoughtful and sweet. And then the fact that he went through all that to get everybody. He really nailed the guest list too, like he invited like it was so perfect, and people that I didn't even know that he knew because we were still early, like we've been dating for like a year or something like that.
Speaker 3: He really crushed it.
Speaker 1: And like even like his family members were like, we've never seen Robbie do anything like that for anyone, so like they like they were like we didn't know Robbie had it in him. So that to me was like so romantic because it was just like very thoughtful and caught me off guard.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think there's just.
Speaker 3: Are you crying?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: The chef they conjure up some tears. I'm trying to think the most, oh, the most romantic thing Haley's ever done for me. I don't know. I can't think of like a We've had I feel like so many romantic moments, but I think when she took me to church, that was like the most romantic thing because it was so like intimate and like, yeah, it was so emotional.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Yeah, great one, great one.
Speaker 1: But see, neither one of us picked something like we had hot wax and like rose.
Speaker 3: Petals like they were I think romance. So you think of pop wax.
Speaker 2: Literally never wax. Be like if that was a family feud question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like what's your favorite sex toy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sex toy, romantic date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever, I should have that.
Speaker 4: Before flowers or anything else. I have got a cute story. This was our first two Year's Eve together. This is all the way back in the nineteen hundreds. She knows she had to work New Year's Eve, so she didn't get off until about two in the morning because she worked at a bar and I so I went and did this improv show that was in called Comedy Sports. And then so I picked her up at the bar at one thirty and when she got in my car, the clock I had set the clock in my car to say, like eleven thirty, so like, it's not midnight yet. So they went back to my apartment and I changed all the clocks in my apartment so they were earlier, so it wasn't midnight yet. And then I turned on a recording of Dick Clark's New Year's Rock and Eve, which I had taped earlier in the night, and so I played that, and so we got to do Midnight for real, and then when it became midnight, I trashed my apartment with silly string and confetti to like create it. Because she was so miserable that she had to work on New Year's Eve with these people she didn't particularly care for, and she was just you know, gross and greasy and just miserable. So I don't know it's kind of a sweete that.
Speaker 2: Is really really cute, really thoughtful nowadays.
Speaker 1: Back in the two thousands, I just put like a vrr gog on it, exactly.
Speaker 3: Not your babes are all these nice though the effort.
Speaker 2: You know, in those days, it's all about effort.
Speaker 4: Easton, Do you have a story for us?
Speaker 5: You know, Alison does so many romantic things for me all the time, and I was thinking about it. You know, one thing she did, she's so good at gift giving I've talked a lot about on the show about she got me a signed picture of Doctor Phil as an eminem signed.
Speaker 4: By doctor Phil.
Speaker 3: I got to talk to Alison, she's she's.
Speaker 5: So good at that stuff. But like, I don't know. One year, I don't remember what the holiday was. Oh, it was for our anniversary, for the Flowers anniversary, and she got fruit and flowers. And she got me this like rare Beach Boys album from Sunflower. That's that's the name of the album. And then she got me a cassette tape that was produced by Starburst, the candy for about the Beach Boys. And she was like, I look for months for this because it's the only thing Starburst ever made. It's like a compilation of starts like stuff like that, just like romantic gifts. She's so good at and she has them all the time.
Speaker 2: Again, thoughtfulness, It all comes back and something thoughtful.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, more break and then I have some light ones for us, including another f Mary kill when we come back.
Speaker 2: We are back the questions continuing, some.
Speaker 4: Light ones as we wrap it up. Have you ever had a crush on the cartoon character?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, I guarantee you have.
Speaker 3: I don't think so mine.
Speaker 2: We're all humans, Yeah, like a human cartoon character.
Speaker 3: Like Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Speaker 2: That's not a cartoon character.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever had a crush on the cartoon.
Speaker 4: There's some risy cartoon characters as.
Speaker 2: Okay, so mine was. I loved John Smith and Pocahontas. And also this was something I really discovered, like once I started dating Haley and like really thinking about Oh, have I ever had crushes on women before? Okay? There was this show called Captain Planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Captain are you done?
Speaker 2: Zero? Yeah? Okay, so y'all get it. I got a crush on Linka, who was a blonde.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she's from Russia.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, it is.
Speaker 2: Giving the vibes.
Speaker 3: Did not have the vibes? Did you watch Did you ever watch Rainbow Bright?
Speaker 2: No, Linka had the vibe. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, okay, did you ever watch Rainbow Bright?
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, Tommy remembers her.
Speaker 3: How cute is she?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: That's the vibe? Oh no, that's not what I'm thinking of.
Speaker 1: Sailor Moon sailor mood on this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had a crush on her?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but I was thinking of brain but no, not Raybel Bright.
Speaker 2: Who's Sailor Moon Taylor man sailor crush on Sailor Moan.
Speaker 3: I didn't have it, but I'm surprised you didn't.
Speaker 4: So there's like a Prince Tanya, She's.
Speaker 1: She has more vibes than Linka, Like, way more vibes than Linka.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see sailor rude.
Speaker 3: You've never seene know what sailor this girl?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: A lot of leg not really my vibe. Not a leg girl, big boobs?
Speaker 2: Dating doesn't have big boobs?
Speaker 4: Okay, Tanya, Prince Eric, anything like that. Anybody trip your tricker? Alright? All right, that's Mary kill raising to be Love Island the Bachelor?
Speaker 3: Easy?
Speaker 4: Easy?
Speaker 3: What are they again?
Speaker 4: Anatomy? Love Island, the Bachelor, killing.
Speaker 1: The Bachelor, killing the Bachelor, marrying Love Island and Grays Now, okay, that's fair, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going to marry Grace because I feel like that's what I've done. Amen already, I'm gonna f the Bachelor and I'm saying goodbye to Love Island.
Speaker 4: There you go. Yeah, I'm marrying Gray's anatomy because I feel like I have.
Speaker 2: That's I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We are we are marriage and some years are tougher than others.
Speaker 3: That's just like a marriage analogy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Thanks. If you could trade lives for a day, who would you choose among the other three people in this room right now?
Speaker 3: I would choose.
Speaker 5: I would also choose bea so.
Speaker 4: That I could sleep in the sleeping in, the eating pop tarts with butter and you can do that getting chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah we all do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I can't really you can not really.
Speaker 2: You can not going to You're off the routine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have your own free will.
Speaker 2: I would go Easton wow for the work aspect, but for the adventurous and like just like unique adventures and food choices, and it'd be exciting.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm honored.
Speaker 3: I'm honored.
Speaker 2: You all two would be happy on a strict schedule of what I'm eating, what I'm doing, where I need to be at what time.
Speaker 3: Blissful.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: You travel a lot. I respect that I do.
Speaker 2: I love. That's like my favorite thing to do. I just love traveling.
Speaker 4: I kind of you work when you want to work. You know.
Speaker 2: I'm very lucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm I can't pick herself, you know, I take my life any day.
Speaker 4: All Right, Well, I think that'll do it.
Speaker 2: Huh, that'll do it. That'll do it. Okay, wait, I do like. What are your least favorite Tailor songs?
Speaker 4: All right, it's kind of negative, Dan don yeah, Beck.
Speaker 2: We'll just okay, we'll do one more after that.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, I'll find one that you don't like. I'll find a more positive question Edwards least favorite Taylor Swift songs.
Speaker 3: I'm going negative a positive.
Speaker 2: I'm saying me period exclamation point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me's up there.
Speaker 2: There's also I really don't love I can fix him.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, there's no.
Speaker 2: Way you care that much.
Speaker 1: It's my number it's my number three favorite song off the way, Are you joking me?
Speaker 3: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: No? I mean, I'm that serious.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm gonna go with like, what's the song Mary Mary song?
Speaker 4: No way he can carry that much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite song from the from the or Betty or Peter anyone?
Speaker 3: The name in it is.
Speaker 2: No favorite from self titled.
Speaker 3: Hey Stephen Goodbye?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, you're you're just cutting Dorothea Dorothea Goodbye.
Speaker 4: The one song is all you have to pick. Now you're being actually negative. I've never been a big fan of Bad Blood. I'm sorry, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: That's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's sorry crazy, Sorry.
Speaker 2: You're sorry. You know.
Speaker 5: I don't like We're never getting back together. I don't like that song.
Speaker 3: Wow, I think one of my favorites.
Speaker 5: I don't like look what you made me do say?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Don't get you mean again?
Speaker 3: Are you forgot that?
Speaker 2: You the Great War? That might be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not my favorite either.
Speaker 4: Well, why don't we end on this one? It's a lovely uh question from someone? I love you both so much? What is your skin ca routine?
Speaker 3: How do you ask?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Becca I do the is Clinical cleansing complex for my cleanser. Yes. Oh, I also do the my cellar water from Garnier to get all my makeup off. I really feel like that makes a huge difference because I used to just wash my face without removing makeup first, and I feel like I noticed the difference when I do the remover and then I do my toner, which is Shawnee Darden's toner, and then I do Shawnee's retinal and then I do retina yeah every other night, and then I do Shawnee's moisturizer. But I kind of switched up my my esthetition. Stephanie is like incredible, like out at to Stephanie, She's like one of the most knowledgeable, knowledgeable people with skincare. So I normally just kind of do whatever she tells me to do.
Speaker 1: So I have been using is Clinical products for many years and I like live and breathe by them. That is, they're expensive, but I only use I have like two products in the morning and then two products at night. I don't I don't buy any of those like sheet masks or eye patches. I'll do those like if they come, you know, if if if one of my friends has them or puts them on or whatever.
Speaker 3: But I don't. I don't do any of that stuff. I don't do any like at home masks.
Speaker 2: I just do my so.
Speaker 1: I wash with the same cleansing complex that is clinical cleansing complex, and then I have like their active serum for day, and then I have the I don't know what it's called. There's one that's day in one night. One's brown bottle, one's a blue bottle. And then they have like an eye serum.
Speaker 3: And then I use their sunscreen every single day.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I use First Aid Beauty this is real facial cleanser every day, and then I also use their moisturizer and for facial sunscreen, I switch between the LT to MD facial sunscreen. And I'm really into this brand called Vacation. I have been using Vacation for everything. I love them. They smell like the pool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They have one called Shakeshake that I've been using that gives you a little bit of tint oh nice.
Speaker 2: I love the Vacation just like the OG sunscreens so good.
Speaker 5: I have all of their stuff.
Speaker 3: Not a fan of face sunscreen.
Speaker 1: I always feel like it's like gluey and goofy and stinky, and my one that I'm from clinical is like light and fluffy and it doesn't smell a glue And I'm obsessive.
Speaker 2: With the alta MD. Yeah really, but you know, if you don't, if it ain't broke, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't fix it. Yeah, I'm not switching up my routine quite. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all so much for sending in questions. We always are have more to answer, you know. If you want us to talk more about ourselves, let us.
Speaker 3: Know if you want another a m A. Yeah, au au a.
Speaker 2: We love you so much. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: I love you.