Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty, and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: This week, Kamala Harris will give her first public remarks since leaving office in January, and to preparees, he's been working with two new speech writers named Gray and Goose. Wow the continuing season, Harris will be speaking at an event that trains women to run for office as Democrats. According to Kamala, step one is writing a great concession speech.
Speaker 3: I was looking up at the TVs on this the one hundredth day of Trump being president, which they make too big a deal out of, but it's funny. Cnnn SNBC have varieties of headlines like one hundred days of turmoil and that sort of thing, disastrous start, and Fox had historic start to presidency one hundred days, which is accurate.
Speaker 1: Well literally, Yes, historians will write about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, although this is worth pointing out. This is a big thing they're talking about on Fox and Friends day. The total media coverage, mainstream media coverage for Trump has been ninety two percent negative. Wow, even with all the things he did that have majority support. Yeah, especially going back to the first part of one hundred days, ninety two percent negative.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Amazing that any Republican doesn't spend their lives at twenty percent approval with the media coverage you get.
Speaker 1: So wonder Republicans ever win an election. Yeah, wildly unfair. But who will win the next time around? Jack? Perhaps it's young Gavin Newsom of California. Young? But who old is Gavin Newsom? I think he's my age. I think I've looked this up before you we're exactly the same age. Okay, So who is this young Gavin Newsom? He says, continuing, and they start with a question. Bill Maher asked Newsom not long ago, your future is in Iowa. Let's dispense with the bull crap. Are you gonna do it or not? I don't have any grand plans like why you know, that's one of the reasons Barack Obama got elected is he was just honest about that when he was asked those kind of questions. Yeah. Yeah, Well. John McCormack wrote a great piece for The Dispatch against or about Newsom rather and include some handy biographical stuff. As we discuss our he'p been helping a Gavin with a side dish of JB. Prisker. Stay tuned, but from a young young I don't have any grand plans. Who is that for? Gavey has Harbard presidential ambitions? His political patron, former San fran mayor Willy Brown. What that under plays who Willy was? He was the most speaker of pro temothcent. He's the most powerful politician in California for like twenty years. Anyway. He recalled in a recent interview that the first time Newsom was elected to the Board of Supervisors in nineteen ninety eight, one of his buddies proceeded to toast him. Quote, mister mayor, the next time we'll be toasting this man on his birthday, he'll be in the White House, sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue, and you're invited. And that was before he was anything, said Willy Brown in twenty twenty three, when asked if Newsom had his eyes on the White House. Quote, there's no way in the world anybody who's ever met him would answer that question any differently. He'd all he would like already to be president. It's a weird thing. Bill Clinton has talked about this.
Speaker 3: That we we admire ambition in every realm of life except being president of the United States. For some reason, we act like, you know, if you want to be the greatest guitar player in the world, the greatest basketball player in the world, the greatest car maker in the world from a.
Speaker 1: Young age, it's admired.
Speaker 3: But if you ever say you want to be president at any point in your life, it's held against you. Is like something bad, which is weird, and.
Speaker 1: Then what the hell is going on? And then you have it. But that's a tradition or a value that goes back a couple hundred years. I get it, but.
Speaker 3: Why is it still around? I don't I don't understand it. It doesn't make any sense to me. And then why do people obviously lie about it?
Speaker 1: It makes sense to me because you're not saying I want achievement. It's I want power, or that's the way it's seen, I want power, and that's scene as unseemly. I don't think anybody ad buys it when they hear it. So well, yeah, that's a good point. So Gavy grew up in a politically connected San Francisco families father was a judge who was close to the Getty family, not Joe Getty, but the oil people and art museums and all heirs to an ill fortune, the bankrolled democratic politics in the Bay Area, and his aunt married Nancy Pelosi's brother in law. But Newsome tells the story of his mother motivating him blah blah blah after graduating in nineteen eighty nine from the University of Santa Clair after a fake baseball career. He was a legacy who was admitted only because he was from a rich family. Really, yeah, oh yeah, his baseball career was fake. I've heard about it, but yeah, yeah, yeah. He claims that he was a baseball scholarship admit blah blah blah, But no, he never played these I don't even think he's listed on rosters, okay, something like that.
Speaker 3: So he was doing that before it became popular or well known.
Speaker 1: It's probably been popular forever, but oh forever. Oh wow, Okay, the Getty family got him in. We're all the way, we all fall short sometimes after Now, granted, he has also struggled with dyslexia his whole life, and I would never mock anybody for that. You know, he is pursuable. Get your b's and ds straight. Wow, Wow, that is so wrong. After graduating in eighty nine from the Universe Santa Clair, he launched a wine shop and restaurant business bankrolled by the Getties in nineteen ninety six before turning thirty and dowso got to start in politics when Willy Brown named it him to San Francisco's Parking Commission, you know, because of all of Gavin savvy and expertise on parking. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So the next year Brown gave Newton, but he didn't have to sleep with Willy Rown.
Speaker 1: Not that I know of. The next year, Brown gave Newsom a vacant spot on the Board of Supervisors, etca, et cetera. And it's a very Kamala Harris esque rise. If you get California, if you get tagged by the powerful in certain cities in certain states, man, you're.
Speaker 3: You are really set. I mean, you have to go out of your way to screw it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well said so. Shifting over to something Jeff Blair wrote for The National Review, he comments on the conversation Gavy Boy had with Charlie Kirk that made waves by conceding that there's unfairness in men competing in women's sports. Anybody would half a brain knows that barely. The Supreme Court of Britain just ruled unanimously that no, you're not a woman just because you declare yourself a woman. Anyway, but Jeff points out that there have been multiple opportunities for Gavin to turn that belief into influence or legislation or a rule or anything in California since that conversation, and it's just absolutely disappeared. He has had multiple opportunities to say, hey, remember why I said that's unfair. But no, he is a politician with an extremely close eye on which side his bread is buttered, as Jeff pointed out, and he also says, remember this is the guy who appointed the president of Emily's List. That's the big lefty fundraiser, a resident of Silver Spring, Maryland, to phill Diane Feinstein's vacant Senate seat for a year because he knows exactly whom he wants to owe him favors when the time comes. Anyway, that's just a little more about Gavy than I move on to this drill, baby drill, and Gavin's hair. Alicia here, I laughed. Alicia Finley of The Wall Street Journal wrote a great piece that, you know, I wish we had time to just read the whole thing. The title is California keeps declining and Newsom tries to blame Trump. Say this for Gavin Newsom, He's a master of misdirection. California is losing jobs fifty four thousand, eight hundred during the first three months of this year. That's right, almost fifty five thousand jobs. Valero this month announced plans to close a major refinery portending gasoline shortages and price bikes. Insurance and electricity rates are soaring. Fifty four percent of Californians say things are going generally in the wrong direction, which is up fifteen points to see became governor. But by his telling, everything in the Golden State is going swimmingly, or was until Donald Trump started his tariff barrage. And one interesting factoid within this article, which is one of the more intelligent and effective takedowns a gavvy boy that I've read in a long time. They point out that Gavin was just boasting that California last year overtook Japan to become the world's fourth largest economy. California is and just keep it pace with the world. We're setting the pace, he tooted. While we celebrate this success, we recognize that our progress is threatened by the reckless tariff policies of the current federal administration. Were't no fans of the tariff policies around here, But Alicia points out that a tortoise can beat a snail, but that doesn't mean it's fast. Japan's sluggish growth, weakened currency, and relatively low inflation over the past several years allowed California to surpass its nominal gross domestic product, But it's a economy. California's economy grew at half the pace of Florida's over the last five years. Didn't know that. And here's the really interesting part. And I tweeted about this the other day because people don't get this. If your like average income is in country A is seventy five thousand dollars a year, and country B it's ten thousand dollars a year, well you're going to assume immediately that country B is downtrodden in a horrible place to live. But if the average home in country A is forty thousand dollars and it's fifteen hundred dollars in country B. It's a very different, you know, adjustment. So interestingly, this isn't exactly an indictment of Gavin Newsom. I just find it an interesting fact. The Golden State's GDP would rank eleventh in the world when adjusting for purchasing power. Oh wow, that according to a report by the California Center for Jobs in Economy.
Speaker 3: That is something I have explained to people ever since I moved to California about salaries, because I've known people who came to California because they're gonna pay, you know, multiples more than they were making for the same job in whatever state they were in. And I point out, well, let me explain you how much more expensive it is to live here. Right, You're purchasing power with the money you're gonna make, And.
Speaker 1: That's Alicia's main point in this. Yeah, you're gonna earn more, but your paychecks won't go as far. Filling up a Jeep will cost you one hundred dollars. Charging a Tesla is and much cheaper. Since California's electricity rates are double the rest of the countries and continue to climb owing to Newsom's reckless and idiotic climate policies.
Speaker 3: I plugged in the cyberbeast the other day, and at the end of it, I thought, that costs that much to charge that up?
Speaker 1: What's the advantage here? Listen to this? Would you? After all the rate hikes, nearly one in five households is behind on their utility payments oof in California. To afford a typical home in the state eight median sales price eight hundred and eighty four thousand dollars. Wow, Californias need to earn nearly two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow, it wouldn't have been that long ago. You'd have thought even in California, let alone the rest of the country, you have a nine hundred thousand dollars house. You're really doing well. Now it says you're right in the middle. There's as many people with more expensive as less expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're struggling to afford it. Many are increasingly struggling to find works as employers layoff workers and move jobs to more business friendly states like Texas. Since January of twenty twenty, California has lost jobs in information about fifty four thousand lost sixty two thousand jobs in finance, lost forty nine thousand in professional and business services, lost fifty nine thousand in leisure and hospitalities, and lost seventy thousand jobs in manufacturing. There has been a bounce back after a pandemic, but more industry has been losing jobs since summer of twenty twenty two. But Gavy boy is going to try to blame Donald J. Trump and blame him all the way to the White House. There's more in the more evidence in the prosecution of Gavin Newsome, but we're out of time, and I think the point's been made for now. More to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's probably gonna run, so we'll get this pay attention to that. Then we have a new wrinkle in the Bill Belichick and his fifty year younger girlfriend's story.
Speaker 1: And hot, I mean, that's that's just a bad head. Unless you have the word hot in there, I'm not buying your headline. Gotta have a picture of her in her outfit when she was runner up and miss USA. Rovo Hot, among other dollar pissed a lot other things on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 4: Twenty four year old Jordan Hudson his creative muse as he writes in his book, Jordan was a constant presence during our interview.
Speaker 1: Never been too worried about what everybody else. Thanks, just to try to do what I feel like is best for me and what's right. How did you guys meet? Not talking about this?
Speaker 3: No, no, So that's the story. From CBS Sunday Morning did a long interview with Bill Belichick, former football coaches. Has nothing to do with sports. He's a rich, famous old man. His girlfriend is fifty years younger, which is a lot a literal beauty queen. Yeah, actual beauty queen, and she kept interrupting the interview. The very confident, very successful, very glib Bill Belichick apparently needed his twenty four year old girlfriend to jump up when he was asked certain questions and intervene so he wouldn't answer.
Speaker 1: That is I'd be like me.
Speaker 3: Jumping in if Joe's asking a question because I don't think he can handle it.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's cra I might be offended by, Oh, we're not talking about that, right, vice versa.
Speaker 3: That's just crazy, and so what is going on there exactly now? Megan Kelly on her podcast called it elder abuse, which might be the reason that they put out this email just in the last couple of hours. So they released an email in the last couple of hours. That's Bill Belichick emailing a number of people about the rollout of his book, which is what the interview is about, and how unfair the media coverage is and they're focusing on the wrong things in the book and blah blah blah. It's unclear as to why they put this email out. It's not connected to the controversy. The controversy is your hoty, young girlfriend decides what questions you can answer, and how that just seems weird.
Speaker 1: You're the guy who isn't intimidated by anything, right, pays fines in the NFL rather than answer questions he doesn't want to answer, and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: So now you've got this young girlfriend. So I guess that's why Megan Kelly claimed held her abuse, like is he not capable of taking care of him? And he so anymore? And here's Greg Guttfeld's joke about the relationship.
Speaker 2: Finally, Bill Belichick's twenty four year old girlfriend was criticized for repeatedly interrupting his interview on CBS Sunday Morning. She also pulled the plugs of several cameras, which she called practice for later.
Speaker 1: That's what a bell. That's one of gutfells better jokes. Joke.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't so nobody knows why they put out this email. It doesn't it doesn't address the her interrupting unless this was like the show. See he's still got his mental faculties. Look how detailed this email is. I don't know what's going on there. And she said she'll have a full statement later today about the CBS thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I mean, nobody really cares. It's just kind of an interesting gossip.
Speaker 1: Issue statement about your previous statements. Nobody can figure out why you stated them. She always dresses like super hot.
Speaker 3: I mean, she doesn't downplay the fact that the why he might be with her again.
Speaker 1: Really admirable level of physical fitness for that young lady. I congratulate her. Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 5: On India's streets. Anger at Pakistan is burning, India is flexing military muscle at sea. Pakistan warrns of war if India threatens its water supply. One of the deadliest attacks in years, an Indian administered Kashmir gunman opened fire on sightseers in the remote mountain valley of Pehelgum twenty five Indian citizens and an appal national dead. Police on the Indian side named three suspects, claiming two are Pakistani nationals. They link the attack to a Pakistan based Islamis group called lush garay Tayabah. Pakistan's Prime Minister Shabaz Sharif denies any involvement.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. So I had.
Speaker 3: A Pakistani uber driver in San Francisco on Saturday night and I brought this up. I asked him, Mari he was from. Very interesting young dude, really a go getter, I could tell. And I asked him, Mari he's from? And he said Pakistan? And I said, well, boy, are you and India going to go to war? He said, now, We're not going to go to war. We do this every so often. They sell patriotism. They both have reasons now and then to get everybody else stirred up again to cover up various other stories, he said, like, for instance, Mody. You probably haven't heard this, but one of the people that was trying to run against mody Is got thrown in jail and it was turning into a big story. So now this is happening, said, this happens on both sides all the time, and we've just gotten used to it. And I said, well I've and I don't know how much is this chorre now. I mean, he's just a regular guy, and he could have warped political views just like anybody you know could, or being misled by his own bubbled media.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 3: But I brought up the I said, well, I've seen that whole thing at that one gate that they do every night, like at sunset, where the Pakistani guards.
Speaker 1: In the India.
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, that's my hometown. I said, it's a right by where I live. It's like two miles from my house.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. So if you've never seen this video, you should look for it on YouTube. It's something. There's a bridge that goes over a little river.
Speaker 3: It's a border between Pakistan and India, and they have soldiers on each side and they huff and puffin like glare at each other and slammed the gate closed and say various things.
Speaker 1: He said, but it's all very ceremonial, like they march looking.
Speaker 3: Hanged right, agitated, Yeah, right, he said, they just they're selling patriotism to tourists and people in their own countries to keep us all, you know, fired up about our own countries. It's all just fake for the politicians. And so that was his take on it.
Speaker 1: Although somebody slaughtered all those poor tourists.
Speaker 3: True, and like years ago when that horrifying Islamic mob I think from Pakistan went into that big ho hotel in I call it Bombay and slaughtered all those people. I mean that was real obviously hundreds dead. Yeah, but prize me that on a semi regular basis, you do a little dust up if it's of convenience to either side.
Speaker 1: You know, there are certainly Islamist mobs and Hindu mobs who are trying to get rid of the Muslims who you know, commit terrible, terrible crimes and provide you an excuse to fire everybody up. Yeah, I don't think it's probably like false flag operations, But.
Speaker 3: Different topic on this dude. Let's just ask him how why he came here or how he likes the United States or whatever. And he likes it, and he likes the culture of getting ahead and succeeding and doing things or coming up with an idea and everything He said that doesn't exist in his country, said.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to be It's funny Americans are trying to squash that. But back to you, I know he didn't white supremacy, does he that Pakistani man understand he's part of white supremacy. The idea of that ambition and working hard will get you ahead is white supremacy, and he is how insidious I hate it.
Speaker 3: He was really happy that San Francisco had cleaned up the homeless situation, which they have by the way, if you haven't been into the like shopping areas of San Francisco lately, he was happy that they'd really cleaned it up, and how it was damaging business and all that sort of thing. He didn't throw out a single I feel so bad for those drug addicts. But he's talking about how people in the Middle East, he said, we have a different view in Middle East. Everybody wants to be rich, but nobody wants to accomplish anything. I'm using his words. I don't have any idea to what extent this is true. You know, maybe society is structured in such a way. I mean, mobility is difficult in most countries. You can't like go out and start a business and get ahead very easily. AnyWho, he said, everybody wants to show off how wealthy they are. He said, it's so such a big deal where I'm from to if you have an iPhone, you carry it in your front pocket and you put enough stuff in your pocket so that your iPhone sticks up out of your pocket so people can see the lens to make sure that they know you have an iPhone. I thought, wow, it was an interesting flex. And then he talked about his wife's from Dubai, and he said, even in Dubai, he said, you know what it costs to have to He said, like the most expensive car you can buy in the world is like eight million dollars, he said, but if you want to be impressive in Dubai, you have to spend sixty three million dollars. That's what license plate number one costs. The rich people buy the most expensive license plate, the higher the number of the rich you are. So license plate literally number one. So you're driving around a car I'm sure, a very expensive car, but has license number one on it. It's just a flex. It's no purpose other than the show how rich you are. He said, Like number five is like forty eight million dollars. Everybody knows this because that's the whole point is to show how you wealthy you are, which is, yeah, we wouldn't do anything. I mean, we do tawdry obviously, there's a lot of tons of conspicuous consumption and everything like that, but.
Speaker 1: Not at that level. I mean, that's I mean, that is one hundred percent pure.
Speaker 3: You might as well just I don't know why you just don't have a website where people can go look at your bank account.
Speaker 1: You know. That is I'm trying to think of other, you know, manifestations of that urge that I'm familiar with, But no, that's the most egregious one I've ever heard of in my life. I think you can go farther than that. If I'm Mark Zuckerberg wearing an eight hundred thousand dollars watch that nobody knows is an eight hundred thousand dollars watch except other super rich people. That's just eight hundred thousand dollars, I mean next to a sixty million dollar license plate. Please, that's that's a silly little babble.
Speaker 3: Well, Bezos's yacht, which I think was like a quarter dollar I mean that that. That's pretty conspicuous consumption. And it's not because he needed a yacht that big. He wanted to have the biggest yacht. But man, that's still pales in comparison to I have license plate number two and you can look it up. It's because I spent fifty six million dollars. It's crazy, isn't that what an interesting culture to me?
Speaker 1: License Plate number two is the first loser. Yeah, if you're not the lead dog, the view never changes. You know, this is funny. I'm googling google most expensive yacht, but I haven't gotten past most expensive. First thing that pops up, most expensive Pokemon card, then most expensive car, watch, lego set, and baseball card.
Speaker 3: That's funny, Anus Wagner, isn't it the most expensive baseball card?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? What was that name again, Honus swag there, oh, homeless? The most good Lord. The most expensive yacht ever built is the History Supreme, with the staggering price tag of four point eight billion dollars. This yacht is owned by Robert Kuaki, Malaysian businessman known for its extravagant design and materials. I'll bet it is, yes, but there's something.
Speaker 3: There's something awful about it being just the license plate because.
Speaker 1: It's more on expensive yachts after this rans and I.
Speaker 3: Think part of it is practically everybody unless you're Saint Francis of Assisius, aspires to more wealth and then perhaps more stuff. Although I've told my kids a bunch of times they get they always ask me, what would you do if you won the lottery when it's a billion dollars? Said, I don't think I would change really anything, And.
Speaker 1: I got you lack imagination, sah, I get pretty much all the stuff I want. I don't know i'd buy myself this four point eight billion dollar yacht. It appears to be entirely gold plated. I'm not kidding, but so. It also features a statue made from Tyrannosaurus rex bones and a liquor bottle adorned with eighteen and a half carrot diamonds. Oh my, you know what, that's a little showy for my tastes. T rex bones? Good lord, just you know, whip it out and lay it on the table.
Speaker 3: Well exactly, why not just have a website? Here's you can go. Look at my bank account. Now it goes up every day at least with the stuff.
Speaker 1: Watch house, boat car.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's one one degree better aspiring to own that than just have the higher number lower number license plate.
Speaker 1: I mean that is just nothing. Well right, I mean again, dollars per I mean, obviously, if I have a solid twelve hundred dollars watch, you're not telling time any better with your million dollar watch than me.
Speaker 3: No, but you could, well you can, but you could admire the craftsmanship of a million dollar watch, like, yes, the intricacy of the parts, that's usually what they are. They are incredibly complicated that have to be made by by by by.
Speaker 1: Artisans, et cetera, et cetera. The same with aesthetically placing in a way that you find delightful. Boyeah, you could at least make the case.
Speaker 3: As artistic value to it on some level will be around, you know, centuries from now probably and go. You know the boat, you know, I don't know the view you come right on the water on a boat, you got a basketball court. Whatever. The license plate is nothing, it's it's entirely I'm better than you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just nothing else but that. No, it has zero function, zero esthetic appeal, zero anything.
Speaker 3: Anyway, That was his point that that's the culture in the Middle East that he doesn't feel like exists in the United States to a certain extent.
Speaker 1: That's true. I don't know, it's it's an interesting one. Yeah, I can't find bezos yacht. I thought I saw his picture in Thish. Oh there's you know, it's funny. I'd forgotten completely that we were talking about your Pakistani friend. But yeah, that is that is an astonishingly disgusting, you know, just thing to exist Jeffrey Bezel. I mean it takes gratuitous to another level. Yeah. Oh that's a video. That's no good. Oh, there we go. How much does Jeffrey bezos yacht cost five hundred million dollars to build? That's a nice yacht. It's a nice boat though. It's very very pleasing lines to it. Too bad he can't get a T shirt the right size. I guess they spent all his money on his yacht. Maybe he ought to, you know, click on Amazon and get an Excel or something. You'd think he'd know how anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh and two, Yeah, the the iPhone thing. I mean, I assume iPhones are per capital way more expensive. It is a more but that's something you gotta have. It sticking out of your pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it seems pathetic, but we do. We do versions of that, it just just not quite as gratuitous. Yeah yeah, do you have neck pain? I might be able to tell you why without a physical exam, although if you'd like one, give me a call. I'll swing by your place.
Speaker 3: I know a few people who seemed to be the source of the pain in my neck, or at least I've said that.
Speaker 1: We'll finished strong next Armstrong.
Speaker 6: Katie Vance was one of the last people to see Hook France is alive, having a meeting within the day before he died.
Speaker 3: This pope had literally touched lepers, He drank sewage water in slums and survived.
Speaker 5: All of it.
Speaker 4: Ten minutes, ten minutes talking with JD.
Speaker 3: Vance, and the Pope is like, God, check, please, God, God.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't do it. I've been celibate eighty eight years.
Speaker 2: This is the longest ten minutes of my life.
Speaker 1: An unfair portrayal of the last moments of the Pope from the leftist comedian John Stewart, Right, you can get to your neck pain or this story. Lawyers for Mike Lindell, the my Pillow Guy, slept on one last night, his lawyers could face discipline after admitting to filing a court document generated by AI that was rife with errors, including citing legal cases that do not exist.
Speaker 3: I must say, without having a very strong opinion on Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy, he did have an odd demeanor when I met him at the convention and tried to talk to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a quirky fellow, no doubt, an amazing success story. He seemed very distracted as I tried to engage you. He's looking for a bigger name, probably, and who can blame him? So your neck pain is probably from staring at your phone. Six hours of sedentary behavior day linked to neck pain, most particularly in partically in particularly small screens, because people tend to sit hunched and bend their necks and slouch their shoulders when using the device. According to a recent study, compared with not engaging in sedentary behavior, sitting four hours a day increase the risk of neck pain by forty five percent. For periods exceeding six hours a day, the risk of neck pain is nearly eighty eight percent greater than for non sedentary individuals. I think we think of exercise making a sore. Not exercising is what really makes us sore. What did we do and what that long ago?
Speaker 3: What did we do with those four to six hours per day when we before smartphones?
Speaker 1: What were we doing?
Speaker 3: Not like we were building log cabins. It wasn't that many years ago.
Speaker 1: I was watching TV, flipping through people mag.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was behind an OX team myself those six hours a day.
Speaker 6: Thought, here's your hosts for final thoughts, Joe Kin, let's get a.
Speaker 1: Final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. There he is, pressing the buttons. Michael Angelow in the control room. Michael, what's your final thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, miche Yeah Michael, Michael, you're not answering that. I love it. Very well done, not talking about that. Go ahead, Michael, if she'll let you. My final thoughts is I would rather have a raft with a hole in it than all the problems of a billionaire yacht. There you go, There you go. It's something to say, so she could interrupt me. It's sweet, beautiful, it came together beautifully. Katie Greener esteemed to use woman as a final thought.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget when my parents were going to get their house painted and something on the boat broke, So my mom looked at my dad and went, well, I guess we're not getting the house.
Speaker 1: Painted now, are we? How much the damn things cost? Wow? He knew the deal, Yes, Jackie.
Speaker 3: Final thought for us, Yeah, Tomorrow the GDP numbers come out, and it's expected that it will show that we shrunk as an economy. And if that's the case, I think it's going to be a really really big news story.
Speaker 1: So hopefully it'll turn out to be wrong.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: My final thought is I wish we'd gotten to the Shador Sanders prank call case because it was a very bad thing to do, and then a very good apology. Do I think we could all learn from perhaps tomorrow? I didn't hear that? Really interesting? If Armstrong you Getty?
Speaker 3: Wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, so many people to.
Speaker 1: Think, so little time. Go to Armstrong and Getty dot com hot links. Pick up some ang swag for your favorite a g fen even if it's you hoodie, your T shirt hat. We'll see tomorrow. Bless America. I'm Strong and Getty. That was even dumber and more annoying than usual.
Speaker 4: Are you whatever, mofo.
Speaker 1: One final message I've said at this point twice, at this point, at this point even I think you've sufficiently covered at what point we're at. Yes, we are at no other point than this, clearly so. Concluded by remarks thank you all very much, Bye bye are I'm strong and Getty