Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four to six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Lebron james fourth straight Great Games of Triple doubles came to an end tonight, but they still got the win. The Lakers still won over the Pals one oh four to ninety nine. Lebron did not have his best shooting performance, but when they absolutely had to have it, he made two big three, including the silence.
Speaker 5: Hey Lebron man, let me ask you a question. Yes, what are the chances we see a Lebron again?
Speaker 3: We've never seen it? Is it possible?
Speaker 5: Is it anybody in NBA that can come close to the longevity and the consistency year and a year out back at some point reached the plateau in which he has.
Speaker 2: But we're assuming that this is it. I can see him playing another two years. Yeah, he said it. He said he see himself playing another one or two.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's think about it. He's averaging.
Speaker 2: He had twenty one points, seven rebounds, five or sis last night. After a string of four straight triple doubles, Anthony Davis has been out the charge. Anthony Davis had thirty one and fourteen to night with two with a block and two steals. He's been sensational. It's not that the longevity, it's the level in which he played at. Yes, yes, that's that's what's so impressive. Am I impressed that? I mean for someone to have the longevity. See, Like, the thing that was impressive about Tom was the level of which he's playing at. We've seen guys play until their forties, but they didn't look like that. We've seen a lot of basketball players, you know, Vince Carter played into its forties, Dirk Novinsky, Kevin Garnett, Kevin Willis, Robert Pash. Most of the time, it's Biggs. Most of the time, it's a big a kareem. You know, they go down and get on the block, blah blah blah. But you know, for for Vince to play twenty two guards Lebron, Lebron's handling the ball. Lebron's getting up and down the court. Lebron ain't just going down and getting on the block and posting up right. So I don't think so O Joe. I don't want to be one of those guys to say never. But I don't think we'll see it in my life, and I don't think i'll see it them my lifetime.
Speaker 3: Now maybe the kids, my kids kids will see it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, for a guy to play at that level, he's probably gonna average somewhere around twenty three to twenty six points a game.
Speaker 3: Gon'll probably be eight and eight or eight and seven. Assist.
Speaker 2: The rebounds he still can give you go get you thirty on an efficient night.
Speaker 3: Like I said, they didn't shoot the ball well night.
Speaker 2: He was eight of nineteen two or seven three or five for the free throw line, but he had four offensive rebounds. The thing is out the turnovers. He had a couple. He had six turnovers. They only had eleven. So he need to do a better job of cutting down the turnovers. But he's still playing at an extremely high level of Joe every they won five games in a row. Now they're not. They're ninety four, and I think they're going home, right, I think they go home now. I think they had like a four or five game road trip, that three game road trip.
Speaker 3: Who they got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that that should be I mean that Nuggets game is gonna be tough because Nicola Yokic is.
Speaker 1: Playing at Man.
Speaker 2: I mean, they got to stay at some point in time, stop this notion. He's the best player in basketball.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. He's the best player in basketball. What about Luca? What about A D?
Speaker 1: John Moran, Kevin Durant, Anthony.
Speaker 2: Nicola Jokic is the best player in the NBA, damn period. I wish it was something I could tell you different thought, Joe. Do you see the numbers that he's putting up.
Speaker 1: I see the numbers that he's putting up. I see the numbers that he's putting up.
Speaker 5: But I just wouldn't agree with him being the actually best basketball player in the world right now?
Speaker 2: Who you tak well, who is better than him?
Speaker 3: Are you? Basically?
Speaker 5: I just I just wrung off a few names that are also putting up amazing numbers night in and night.
Speaker 2: They put him on numbers like this, twenty nine, fourteen, and twelve.
Speaker 3: Shooting fifty plus percent.
Speaker 5: Damn, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, now, you got you got my.
Speaker 1: My data bank is working right now.
Speaker 3: Hold on now?
Speaker 1: So you like you like him over Jason Tatum too?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think he's the best. I think he's the best basketball player. His IQ is off the charts. That's why he can That's why his assist total is so high.
Speaker 3: Now he can rebound me.
Speaker 2: Now he's given you thirty, and he's given you thirty shooting fifty first, fifty plus percent.
Speaker 3: From the floor.
Speaker 1: He's really he's not.
Speaker 3: He's not a volume shooter. He's efficient.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's averaging thirty points, fourteen rebounds, twelve assists. He's shooting fifty six percent from the floor. He's fifth and scored first and rebounding first, and assists. He's fifteenth in field goal percentage.
Speaker 1: Chat Chat the chat with no chat? Do you all agree with uncle?
Speaker 5: If there's somebody, if there's somebody you feel that is better than n kolokicch that you would view as the best basketball player in the NBA. Can you please, I just just just just give me some names, because I don't have numbers in front of me.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: This is a good one.
Speaker 3: I like to see you. I see okay, somebody, I mean what I mean?
Speaker 2: He has a title, he has finals m v P, He's won three m v P s in the last four years.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's nobody better than half of the chatter is agreeing with you. So I can't I can't even come up with an argument.
Speaker 3: He played out of his mind. O Joe, he's playing out of his mind.
Speaker 5: Oh well, somebody did say they think Joker, I mean Luca and just as good, just as good.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure they probably get that.
Speaker 3: But Luca is not as efficient. Luca is a volume shooter.
Speaker 1: Right, what about what about s.
Speaker 3: G A Yo? I like.
Speaker 2: Just not over Lucay. I like Jannis, not over Luca. I like him bid not over Luca.
Speaker 3: J T not over Luca.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I got a matter of fact, I'm glad you just said that. Embiid he takes, he takes.
Speaker 5: He plays every other game, right, Yeah, this size his knees, the injuries, well, isn't Joker but maybe a little shorter shorter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Joker's not nearly as heavy. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Lucas averaging twenty nine points a game, that's sixth in the NBA. He's tied for twenty he's tied for twenty seventh with eight rebounds, he's tied for eight and assists. He's shooting forty three percent from the floor, which is one hundred fifth first first fifteen.
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy, he is.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, but also also on things can change because it's still early in the season.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But the thing is he's all, but he's Look, he's gonna average. He's gonna get you double digits and rebounds. The question is can he average a triple double by getting you the double digital assist?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Would I be surprised if he ended up averaging twenty seven to twenty eight points a game, eleven twelve rebounds a game, and nine assists. No, absolutely, notslutely not. But he's with JIT and from the very first time I saw him, Yeah, he's a real deal inside. The NBA will move to ESPN in twenty twenty five and a licensing deal with T and T. The deal will see TN T Sports continue producing the show, but it will air on ESPN For fans. The biggest news that Charles, Shaq, Kenny, and Ernie will still be on our television. So that means it's still gonna be produced out of Atlanta because I Ernie said he ain't going nowhere. Huh Studio Jay, Yeah, he's not going anywhere. And Chuck, I mean that's a short trip for Chuck. Shaq have a place in Atlanta. Shaq has a place a lot of places, Kenny. But I'm glad they're staying together. I am they they they're the Gore what how warld co Sale and Don Meredith and and uh what they were for Monday Night Football?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This is Yeah.
Speaker 1: They worked very very very very well together. The chemistry is is on the chart.
Speaker 5: There's really no one else you can you can take out and plug someone else in and think the show would still be the same.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad they are coming back.
Speaker 2: That's that's years of chemistry, oh Jo, that's years of understanding each other. Uh Uh. You know, Shack and Kenny going at it what many of their best friend The next minute they talk, they want to tear your other heads off, you know, they're making fun of Kenny running to the board. You know, Kenny with the kickstands. But you know, and Ernie is the perfect traffic car.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, most definitely Boom boom.
Speaker 2: He getting this, he getting this little digs in here and there. Oh Joe, but he doing passing that thing off to everybody. Magic go ahead.
Speaker 1: Remember Kenny and Shaq was running to the board each other.
Speaker 5: You push Shack into the goddamn Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: But Shaq beat him.
Speaker 2: Shock even Shack beat him when Shaq had just was like probably a couple of months removed from having this hip replace because Shaki had this hip replaced. Shaq beat Kiddy and uh, you know Shaq a lot of times, Shaq wear house shoes.
Speaker 3: With bedroom shoes. Uh.
Speaker 2: But Shaq even Chuck beat it to the board.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know when Jamal Crawford or Draymond or somebody else, they beat him all the time. They just they just blow the dope, They just blow the nose off him. So oh yo Magda. Stallion Goldriller discussed never going into the ocean again because aliens are in the water. Meghan said, I will not go into the ocean no more. The rabbit hole. I went went down that ish monster, Sue, who want to get into the ocean again. There's like all the monsters resigned. Uh they think he up, they're down. Look at the Look at a crayb? You really said, do you think aliens are into see Megan, the aliens are.
Speaker 3: In the sea.
Speaker 2: Look at a crayb. Look at it in the face next time you eat it. Damn man, you I think you might be over you might be overthaking it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if they're they're they're aliens. Aliens do exist, they do exist. They're classified documents. I've heard about Area fifty one wherever that may be. Aliens do exist. The government is is very good at hiding things like this. But it ain't in no goddamn water. It ain't no goddamn sea. I doubt that there's extra terrestrial life. I'm not sure where it is, but it's definitely not in the sea. People have been in the sea for in the ocean for how long. We have seen no signs of extra correct extraterrestrial activity coming from the sea.
Speaker 1: But it's always been in the sky. That's where it probably is.
Speaker 3: You ain't never seen it, so how you know?
Speaker 1: I don't need to see it. I mean, I haven't done it. It's not like I've done any extensive research on it.
Speaker 2: But anytime you know that that's what you say, you say, nothing come out to see you ain't never seen in.
Speaker 3: The sea or the air, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just it's just doubtful.
Speaker 5: Though, it's just doubtful with with with as much work as we as humans have done in the ocean, there have been no signs of no signs of it at all.
Speaker 3: So I just it's just doubtful.
Speaker 1: But there are there there, there are aliens.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The government is hiding it very well, and it's just at some point.
Speaker 2: They're didn't say a plane almost had a crash with one? What are you at the coast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I don't I don't know how true that is.
Speaker 5: You know, people always have these AI images of UFOs and everybody thinks sometimes the shooting star might be a UFO, but it's it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not what they do.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 1: They do exist, though, I truly do you believe they do exist.
Speaker 3: I'm worry.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about these crazy mofolds that I see all the time. I ain't worried about no alien or something I ain't never seen. I see enough aliens walking around here right now doing some f up ish the ones.
Speaker 1: You need to worry about it right down here on earth exactly.
Speaker 3: I worried about nothing in the sky. I ain't worried about nothing in the ocean. I worried about the aliens I walk past every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said it right them, the crazy ones.
Speaker 3: Hey, what up, buddy? What up? Twin? Anybody to have a how old are you too? So? Anybody got a two year old Pomeranian? Oh? She needed? How much she need to? Wait?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: You say between the between the weighs of five and eight pounds? Okay? Tey Bell said, I got some poor.
Speaker 2: I got for oh Joe shemar Moore has social media riled up after he reached the reveal. While he has no plans to marry his girlfriend, the mother of his only child, Jessereed desgon More, explained to people that he views designs on a design design as a partner in crime. However, he's never seen marriage as a part of his plan. I didn't have good role model of marriage in my life. Not my mother, not my father, nobody close to me. I struggle with it. Who made that rule? I asked my mother one time. I'm like, if people get married, then what's this prenup thing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love you, You're the most amazing person in the world. But signed this so you don't trust the person. She's my partner, she's the mother of Frankie.
Speaker 3: Frankie.
Speaker 2: Frankie has a dope, asked Mama. And I'm trying to be trying to be a dope ass daddy, and we're going to do that till God calls my name.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Well, when I when I when I hear people talk about marriage, marriage in general and what it entails. There's documentations that binds you, binds you legally by contract, you know, and I understand this part where you also says that we do love each other, we're willing to we're willing to spend the rest.
Speaker 3: Of our lives together.
Speaker 1: But before we do so, let's protect ourselves when it comes to our assets.
Speaker 3: So that one.
Speaker 2: Of the best Your question when he ends in the contract to work on that TV show, did he sign a contract? Why sign the contract? They said they wanted to hire you, You said you gonna work, so why side the contract. See before before people started pulling bull jyob, a contract was simply a meeting of the minds. But what happened. You say one thing, I say another, and then we come down to it. I don't get paid, and then I don't know why. So they said, you know what, let's put it on this this eight by ten, let's put it on it.
Speaker 5: Hey, put it there. That's why you do it. I got a question for you. Ye like, you all for marriage as am I? Uh the documentation and so you you you all for the prenupts and all that, right, Yeah, So where's the benefit of marriage? Who's who's the benefic shary the man, the man of.
Speaker 1: The woman, because who love? Who loses everything in marriage?
Speaker 3: The man of the.
Speaker 2: Eighty five percent of the time if a man getting married, he truly truly loves because he's most of the time in an advantageous situation.
Speaker 3: God damn it, there's no there's no looks.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying always not every time, because there's sometimes men get married and women have more, but more times than not, it's the man. And so I'm just gonna get Look, you know, you don't want my partner to be but you not Finn to come in and be with me for five years, ten years and thank you about to walk out here with have Oh no.
Speaker 5: Oh, you shouldn't be because that's that's exactly what they're gonna do. That's exactly what they've always done in general. That's why I say when I think about when I think about the idea and the ideals of marriage in general, most of the time it benefits the woman, especially on the back.
Speaker 1: When things don't work. Even even with that, even with the statistics.
Speaker 5: With with the divorce rates still being extremely high and get continue to climb, I still would love to be married. I still I still would love to be able to share my wins with someone.
Speaker 3: I would love that. I get it too.
Speaker 2: Everybody keep talking about I feel a pre up and setting your FA failure. Well, why sign a contract? Why sign a contract to go to work? That's sitting your FA failure, because that's telling you you don't trust your boss.
Speaker 5: So you know you don't trust your partner if you have to have a contract legally where it says listen, you get I just.
Speaker 2: Want I just I just want them to be understanding because what you how many times you say I don't want nothing from you. I don't want nothing from you. And mean that you get in a position to get something, you want everything. So I just want to I just want this paper that says, Okay, this is what you're gonna get, nothing more, nothing less.
Speaker 5: Half of the time, you know, business business business is marriage is a business construct.
Speaker 3: You know that. Yeah, but it's it's a it's a business, you know. You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to dive deep into it.
Speaker 5: But it's it's something that that I that I do value, something that I do value, something that I.
Speaker 1: Do like and and and and and and want. I'm gonna I'm gonna get it to you, hear me, young, I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get my family.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get that marriage and and it's it's it's it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But look that that's that's man. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get looked. He do what he want to do. He don't want to get married. Okay, bro, you ain't gotta get married. But if you don't want to sign a pre people sign a pre enough. Some people I mean some people don't. I mean I can say, oh yo, ain't a problem if we come in together and like i'd have got married when I was in college.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, we ain't got nothing. But how you come in?
Speaker 2: I'm worth X and then you come in and then all of a sudden, I'm gonna be half the man I was when I mentioned monetarily.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, I don't see you fair to me. Yeah, here's what happened to during the divorce.
Speaker 2: They take half the money and all the hu ha, Now you tell me the fairness in that oyo.
Speaker 5: They take half the money and all the who are and they go to some and some other dude, enjoin, all your hard work, all your heart. Yes, yeah, I don't. I don't like that part a Statistically, it's scary. So I understand what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: So that's that's my thing. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, hey, judge, hold on, how much you say she get? I mean I should be able to go I should be able to go over there on the money in the person, judge, Come on now, dangn.
Speaker 3: Looket on, hey, you gotta put it.
Speaker 1: You gotta put that in the car track. We gotta put that in the free nu.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But if then, when if we happen to break up, I still have access on the Monday and the Thursday to get some of that.
Speaker 2: Who and you taking half the money? So you're gonna take all the money. You're gonna take half the money all the hu ha, So what's in it for me?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 5: Which is why marriage is not beneficial to the man and never has been.
Speaker 2: And then and then, and then and then he up here in the at the house with the pool, the seven bedroom, six.
Speaker 5: Band driving your car. Yeah, because she won the cars. Now, she won the cars in the divorce settlement. So she and I, she and your BMW. Yeah, he drive he driving your BMWs seventy seven eighty I or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: We over the A, I pull a we over there A Holidays fixed the extra plate for you.
Speaker 3: Boy, are you gonna be over there? Widow? For sure? Honey, I'm home.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad a queta aloohol.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got a kid everything o Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you know, you know, that's the thought about man.
Speaker 5: I would think about it when I think about finances, and and women always wanted a man that's that's stable, that's financially with that. But then then I look at I look at some of the wealthiest men in the world, some of the worthiest men in the world, and and what it takes to keep a woman happy. And I think about the men that have the most money and still unable to keep a woman happy.
Speaker 1: They have everything, they can give you everything.
Speaker 5: How is it's still possible that the richest man in the world, the Jeff Bezos, the Bill Gates, the Warren Buffets, or there are some other wealthy men of that status that have been married and they divorce and sometimes you hear from the wives.
Speaker 1: I just wasn't happy. Like so think about when you think think about people.
Speaker 3: Are you're looking for? Happiness? Is someone else? Though, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Happiness is not something that you find. Happiness is something that you create. You do that though.
Speaker 5: I think that's the hard part the responsibility of women being happy. It is to solely rely to for the man to make her happy. So I think that that's that's that's what the problem lies. I don't don't give me that responsibility because I already have enough on my plate.
Speaker 1: Please please don't make me be the reason you're happy. You already be happy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Women keeping women love to talk about it. Don't take us to make me happy. Stop it.
Speaker 5: Stop shitting me the wind blowing you're saying, boy, listen, oh such and such pisso.
Speaker 3: Be off at work today. Damn.
Speaker 2: Now is my job to come in. And I gotta be Richard Pride. I gotta be getting. I gotta be Richard Pride. I gotta be doctor Ruth.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing when you when you ask the question you asked, you say, you line up a hundred women, You line up one hundred When you ask a hundred women the same question, what makes you happy? And whatever makes them happy? It's never anything involving or having to do with you, never, never, ever. And they say, oh, it's so easy to make you happy. But if it's so easy to make you happy, how come nobody's been able to do it?
Speaker 3: Not? Short term? Short term is easy. No honeymoon, honeymoon phase, Oh my god. And you.
Speaker 5: Get the year three, you get the year four, and see if that happiness is still the same, the same, love to do with you everything.
Speaker 2: Just be honest and communicate with us, y'all all righty talking, I don't want to talk about it. You shouldn't know what you mean, what happened to communication? What you want? You should know what I want for my birthday. You've been with me for three years. How you don't know what you want to need tonight? Oh you don't know what I want to eat?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: That's why I ask your ads, tell if I do. I just went and picked it up anyway, and then you got madge about why did you call it? Asked me what I wanted?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's difficult.
Speaker 3: It's difficult.
Speaker 1: It's difficult.
Speaker 3: It's difficult. I said all the time.
Speaker 5: It's impossible to keep a woman happy long term, long term, long term.
Speaker 3: That's why so.
Speaker 2: Many so I listening to you women, listen to women, listen to other women that ain't even married, but then in brew chat talking about and what what they think is the ideal for a man. You ever had a man that was your If you have a man, Oh, I had this man and he's he's ideal?
Speaker 3: Where is he now? Hm?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you keep him? He means ideal? If he was ideal, why is he gone?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on another thing?
Speaker 3: He was I mean, he was ideal, he was perfect.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was everything? Hey, how did chick tell me one time about Joe. She said, hey, you everything I want? He said, your height start with six, and you wait to start with you. I can work with everything else. I could work with everything else. So I just try to figure out on Joe, if he was ideal, why are we here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ask another. Ask a woman her expectations from a man. Ask her expectations, and watch how unrealistic it sounds.
Speaker 1: It's a builder, bear, it's a robot.
Speaker 2: But but oh Joe, there's not a man or woman created that's gonna be everything that you want.
Speaker 3: You just hope they have.
Speaker 2: Enough of the qualities that what you're looking for. The ones that they don't, you're okay with. They don't have them. They have enough. But if you going to say, oh, I got twenty five fades and he need to have twenty three of them, girl will move on child?
Speaker 3: Please? Yeah? No no.
Speaker 2: Denzel Washington clarifies that he's not retiring. I didn't say I was going to go into retirement. I said it has I said it has to be a level of interest to me. He going, well, now he just thinks he wants I mean, basically, he said, I just want to I just want to work with the best. I think that Black panther, Ryan Coogler, he's doing something with him. He's always done something with the Scott's, Ridley Scott Lee. He I mean, you know, obviously he's done a lot with Spike Lee. Uh inside Man, Devil in Blue Dress. Uh, he done Harlem Blues. Uh, you know he's done that's those a Spike. But he uh Ridley Scott, I think he used to do some stuff with his with really his brother.
Speaker 3: But look.
Speaker 2: Then at this point in time, he can do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: The roles that he takes at this point in his career have to be right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mo better Blues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Glady, he got gladded too.
Speaker 3: Coming out here, you're glad ye yea yea yeah, yeah yah yeah that's Brittany Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come out well next week, right, next week? I think twenty second if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Antoine Fuqua did Training Day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think Antoine did Equalizer.
Speaker 2: Also, many Fresh claims that he wrote the hook to Who Let the Dogs Out by the Baja Men by accident. Fresh sat down with Nihlis Simone and on the We Need to Talk podcast and shared how the hook became to beat. I was programming something in the studio and the dudes who made the song, they were like, bro, could you help us with a song? I was just like, I'm busy doing something right now and they and they were like, just like, give us a hook. So I was just like, who let the dogs out?
Speaker 3: Who Who?
Speaker 2: And closed the door, man man, get the f out of here, and the song came back.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait a minute, I was just saying that.
Speaker 2: Did them in the studio rest change musical history within help on the song?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. I didn't either nobody. I don't think anybody knew that.
Speaker 5: And and and the funny they changed it a little bit because it's who let the dogs out? And it's a bar the woof woof, And I'm probably many fresh probably probably.
Speaker 3: Said who who?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Like who let him out? Change into the bar? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wonder does he get royalties for that?
Speaker 3: Or note?
Speaker 5: Well, now, so they stole his idea basically, Yeah, that happens all the time.
Speaker 3: That's why you better copy right or pat it right.
Speaker 1: Damn that's crazy. Uh.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for our last segment, up to Jay is Kind for Q and a h CALLI Board as h A S M R. Some funking O. Joe, saw you at the game today? I was dripped out my night clap shirt. PS should trade lass start?
Speaker 3: Wait somebody somebody was in.
Speaker 1: They was in, They saw you you.
Speaker 3: I wasn't at the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was freezing cold. But what what he had on the night came back then?
Speaker 3: That cold?
Speaker 1: Wait, it was freezing out there?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, what you want to just say?
Speaker 3: I wish I would have saw it.
Speaker 5: I wish I would have saw him day that That boulder atmosphere was nice. Man made it a Ralphie, you know, the Love the Buffalo. Yeah, it was a it's a girl. Ralphie is a girl. Yeah, everybody knew that, old Joe a girl named Ralphie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I was expecting to see this big ass buffalo come out. Man, she's so little, Kay, she's so she's so little like this.
Speaker 3: It she's still a thousand pounds, oh Joe, Yeah, but she's little.
Speaker 5: Like I'm telling you, if you if you see her, if you see I've seen her, and I'm looking like, what like.
Speaker 3: I can handle that? Oh? What do you want? Bodations to run out there? You wanted a.
Speaker 5: When you think of a buffalo, when you think of a full size buffalo, they're huge.
Speaker 3: So that's your question. Who's gonna hold a full size buffalo?
Speaker 1: The men there are three men on each side of the buffalo.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, but you think they're gonna hold up a one ton buffalo?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, get me out there, get me out there.
Speaker 2: Clearly you've never been on the farm. And first and second about animals, animals that have testicles, males.
Speaker 5: Right, mm hmm. That's why they use that's why they use females. I know, I know, I know, I understand.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 5: I was expecting Raffy to be this, you know, enormous, and it's like, oh, ship, look at Ralphie. But I was like, oh, look he's so cute and little. He was like even like Teddy Bear.
Speaker 3: Nah, he ain't like Teddy Bear. Jay Back said, yo o choe.
Speaker 2: What's some of the things you heard from defenders at the line of scrimmage? Something crazy or something, some outlandish trash talk.
Speaker 5: Uh, let me see who who talked back to me? Nobody ever talked Actually during the game. The only person who talked previous to a game was Fred Smooth. I'm not sure if people in the chattel for me were Fred Smooth, uh, legendary, legendary player.
Speaker 1: I think he was with the Mississippi State. I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 5: He talked, Fred talked, He talking, He talked. When he's losing, you could catch a ball him. He's still talking. He's the only one that really talked to me. Nobody else, nobody else really really they were.
Speaker 3: They were.
Speaker 2: They were giving specific instructions not to talk because I was talking. Yeah, normally started out, you know, jovial, but you know, they started talking crazy.
Speaker 3: So I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, don't do that? Uh four kg.
Speaker 2: Say what if the NBA, NFL and NBA Swiss draft systems the Pistons Pistons would get the number one pick every year, Yes, then what would be their incentive to win? That's why that's why they went to the lottery system, because teams was tanking to get the number one pick. So no, we gotta make it. So, hey, Okay, you might have the worst record and you might have the most ping pong balls, but there's no shirts is that you're gonna get the number one pick.
Speaker 3: Unless you're San Antonio.
Speaker 2: They seem to always when they have it there and a lot of they get the number one pick every damn time.
Speaker 3: How to hear?
Speaker 2: How to here you get David Robinson, Tim Duncan and winby Hey, no, damn good karma they got They got two First Battle Hall of Favors MVPs. It win'ty looked like he's gonna be you know, all all of them was was was was a rookie of the years. Uh, tony boys said uncle, Oho, it's two seconds left and a tie game, fourth and goal Brady quarterback. Who's he throwing the ball to the game winner? You are oho? Oh, you ain't gonna be able to run up but a slayer. He can't elevate over nobody.
Speaker 1: I got a forty seven vertical man.
Speaker 3: Well, you ain't never just play it. Huh, You ain't never just play it.
Speaker 1: I ain't have to because nobody was ever that close to me where I was heading.
Speaker 3: The goal line. Would you run out the goal line and catch it up in the stands? Okay, I always scored for far out.
Speaker 2: That exactly me. To answer your question, me, Carlin Labreton, Happy birthday till my little boy Shawn, who turned sixtyday Sean, Happy birthday. Your mom Carlin wants to wish you a happy birthday. She say you're the best little boy ever. I take a word for it. Happy birthday, young man. Ge Knock one seventy one, unkin Joe are my two favorite people. My name is Greg. Can you wish my wife, Real and son Tess happy birthday? Can you get doctor Rachel Ross on Nightcap? She promotes men prostate and sexual help. Oh yeah, hey, Real Tess, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Greg.
Speaker 2: Want to wish you, the wife and the son, a very happy birthday. It's funny y'all got the same birthday. I'm assuming maybe it's a couple of days apart, but he wanted to wish both of you a happy birthday because we're on tonight, So Real Tants Happy birthday, Greg. Thank you for your support. Appreciate you watching, Appreciate you listening. I appreciate your support. Everybody at Nightcap appreciate you. Rachel Ross. I'm not familiar with her, but but I'm gonna do some research. You know, you know the Rose Parks gotta be with their sexual help. They do it really good. They do really good. Hey, why you keep on laughing? You know who Rachel Ross is. Oh, I don't know anything about that. Thank you, guys for joining us for Nightcap College Football Style.
Speaker 1: Wait till y'all see us tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're gonna be on one tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wait to see them Bengals.
Speaker 3: Who y'all play tomorrow? You play the Chargers. I got the Chargers what.
Speaker 2: They probably couldn't let the flakes out of it. They don't not in No Sunday night Football, absolutely not. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite unk shuting shark. He's Ojo the Benga Ring of Fame. Artery Liberty City is on the Pro Bowl of the All Pro. That's her shadow boxing on the radio on your screen. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts. We thank you for counting, We thank you for mattery, We thank you for your support. Check out shave by Laportier. We have an abundance in stock, and if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, we'll ship it directly to your door.
Speaker 3: You got the.
Speaker 2: Holidays, ride around in the corner Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. We want to make sure you have a very very festive holiday season and please drink responsibly. Check out my media company page on all this platforms. That's SHAYSHP Media and our clothing company. That's eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. I was held when I was well shirts. I lied for you before I lied to you, Nightcap hoodies stay with me night Hoodies and of course our best sellers Uncan Ojo T's and we also have it in black. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours wild supplies last. The number twelve Georgia Bulldogs defeated the number seven Tennessee Volunteers thirty one to fourteen. Number seventeen Colorado continues the road moved to eight and two forty nine twenty four victors over the Utah Utes.
Speaker 3: Oh As.
Speaker 2: Travis Hunter had five catches for fifty five yards, a five yard rush touch down, three tackles of interception, and one pass breakup. He's now Draft Kings betting favorite to win the Heisman. Florida defeats LSU twenty seven sixteen Oregon survives a scare on the road in Wisconsin sixteen to thirteen as they outscored the Badgers ten nothing in the fourth quarter to stay unbeaten. Ashton gent rans fo one hundred, ran four one hundred and fifty nine yards, three touchdown and now has eighteen hundred and ninety three.
Speaker 3: Rush yards on the season.
Speaker 2: Dishan Mitchell ay and shout out to Savannah State's owned DeShawn Mitchell broke Shannon Sharp's record single game record that he sent in nineteen eighty nine with a twelve catch two hundred and twenty seven yard two touchdown performers. DeShawn, congratulations on the record, congratulations on being named first team All Conference and very interesting in cool story, sorry that it had to be. It's like this, but money Williams he is a player from Montana.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he scored thirty of Montana's fifty seven points on eight to fifteen, shooting four to seven from the three. But he lost both of his parents, his sister, and he took over the responsibility of raising the younger siblings. There are three and they've already raised one hundred and twenty eight thousand, six hundred and fifty one dollars of the one hundred and fifty thousand dollars gold, which I believe will rise. Congratulations money, Sorry about the hardship. Sorry that what you're going through, but you're doing with your mom and dad. I'm sure they'll be extremely They would be extremely, extremely proud of you and your sister for doing the right thing. Pray it up for you, bro, Thank you for all that you've done for your siblings, and we wish you nothing but the best.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us for night cap. We will see you to my road.
Speaker 2: The volume