Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now and on the show today, joining me, I'm Chris Welsh is Chris Clegg. It's the Chris and Chris Show on a Friday edition. Right here and leading off brought to you by bet MGM. Mister Chris Cleig.
Speaker 2: What is up, buddy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Not too much.
Speaker 4: Good to be back for the regular Friday show, The Chris Squared Show.
Speaker 3: So looking forward to a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I know. What's this little Braves banner behind you?
Speaker 2: Are you? Uh? You Braves touting in front of us?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, the World World Series flag back there?
Speaker 4: All time favorite brave Uh probably Chipper just growing up that was like the thing.
Speaker 3: That's a boring answer, but it's just.
Speaker 2: Kind of boring like you would have You would impressed me if you would have went.
Speaker 1: Like Andrew Jones and be like, oh yeah, it's like a fun like little side like I think Chip.
Speaker 2: But Chipper is the guy I.
Speaker 4: Get, you know, for a hot Lopez wasn't around long, but I really liked him when he was in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: He was fun. Had that season where he hit forty.
Speaker 4: Three bombs in Atlanta, one of the most memorable Catcher seasons. I remember, and that was younger, so but Schipper was just the guy growing up.
Speaker 1: So my brain did when you went Hovey Lopez, I was like the sink arm pitcher, like submarine pitcher.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: But I just remind brain went when you said Hobveey Lopez, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: What is the friends?
Speaker 1: Hopefully you guys are having a fantastic week. We're gonna end it out with some baseball action. Cleig knows some prospects, and I wish we had a lot of prospects stuff to talk about, though, you know, I could just present it to you just right off the top real quick, so we could get it out of the way. Cleig, do you have any anticipation that within this next week we're outside the window that we are going to see Really this is about Gunner Henderson or Corbyn Carroll. I think that's kind of the big speculative thing right now. Do you have any anticipation that we will see either one?
Speaker 4: I actually think we will and Carol is the tough one, like, when do we see him? I think we definitely see Carol. Based on the comments from the Diamondbacks GM, like it's certain that he's coming up win. I don't know, but I actually think Gunner gets the first call. So I'm kind of speculating and stashing Gunner if you can this week in anticipation that he does come up as early as next week.
Speaker 3: And I don't think Corban Carrol's far behind him.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that you said it like that.
Speaker 1: You phrased it in a better way that the question would have been, is which one would you bank on if they were coming up right now? Obviously think there's a little leg up Gunner. Positionally, for fantasy, Corbyn Carroll might be the end of the day. Just a little bit more enticing diamondbacks could put him at a high point of the order, be really aggressive on the stolen basis, so you know, that's how we do this stuff. I like, yeah, I forgot, but that's the bet I'm gonna go with Corbyn Carroll. I still think they're gonna get him. But all those rumors were really you know, right there with Gunner where it was like he's not a Jacksonville and he's you know, blah blah blah, and then it's like he's in the lineup, so don't worry, let's go through some headlines.
Speaker 2: Kyle Stowers hit his.
Speaker 1: First major league home run in the bottom of the ninth with two outs two strikes against Liam Hendrix to send the game to extras. Baltimore eventually one, four, three and eleven. The Orioles are now two and a half games back on the AL wild Card. And wouldn't you know it, Kyle Stowers, I believe was the number one hit prop yesterday if you played that bad boy Kyle Stowers. Just another continuation of just really good Baltimore Orioles guys coming up. Are you hopeful in stashing Kyle Stowers or do you think this is just it's kind of like I think it's a second stint, so you know, is this something that you actually want to run.
Speaker 2: With or do you think this is very temporary?
Speaker 4: I mean, I hope it's permanent, Like he really deserves the chance just to be able to run with the job at this point, like you know, they're trotting out these guys in the outfield where it's kind of like outside of Cittric Mullins, like the corner spots you have Austin Hayes, like, let Stowers just run with the job out there in right field and see what he can do at this point, because I don't think he has much left to prove in the minors. And we saw him get the bump to Triple A last season and then play pretty much the entire year in Triple A this year and looks really solid. You know, we saw him out in the AFL last year. Good bat you know, I think he gets all really hard, makes good contact, not gonna get a great batting average, but I think the Orioles just run with it and see what he's got, because I mean, he did make strides this season in Triple A.
Speaker 3: Was as far as contact and strikeout rates.
Speaker 4: He's gonna give you a higovp type good chance to score runs and even drive runs in depending on where he's hitting that lineup. So I'm hopeful that the Orioles will let Stours just run with it, but you know, you never know with what they're thinking.
Speaker 2: He would like to see it.
Speaker 1: Mister Paul Goldschmith homeward twice, bringing his season total to thirty three and probably an eighty percent usage of our home run calls yesterday, kiddos, we've got quite the bit of change on the board. When we get there with mister Paul gold Smith, but he remains two behind Kyle Schwarber, who also homered, who I called. But I didn't get the two like like Andrew did yesterday, but I did get one. Goldman is the first in the NL in batting average at three thirty nine and RBI at one oh five, and the triple crown remains within reach. Do you think Paul gold Schmidt gets the triple crown? And is there anybody even remotely close that could even challenge this NL MVP? The odds aren't even funny right now. The number two is his teammate Aeronatto.
Speaker 2: It's similar to the NL.
Speaker 1: Rookie of the Year award, where all that you can monopolize each other. So that's almost kind of set. But do you think you can hit this triple crown? I love the triple crown, by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would be phenomenal to see and I certainly hope so, But it's just so tough. I mean, you've got him at the top of batting average, so he's got that. It'd be interesting if he can hold off Freddy, like Freddy's pushing him there, But he's got a healthy lead, and I think that he can.
Speaker 3: He's hot enough where he can pass Swarber.
Speaker 4: And home runs at least, even though I think Schwarber's due for a big weekend. I know he just had a home run yesterday and I think it's gonna be another big weekend for him. But man, you'd certainly love to see him get that triple crown. And like you said, MVP, I think he's kind of a shoe in for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a shoe.
Speaker 1: And this is a great question that bizarrezik Isa said, next year redraft. Let's go redraft because dynasty. This isn't like a question who would you rather have? You know, I'm going to be working on my early season ranks that are gonna be out in September for next year. C Like, I know, you kind of get into that same stuff.
Speaker 2: Would you rather have? Do you think at this moment Goldie or Vladen so tough?
Speaker 4: But with everything we've seen, like the last two years especially, it looks like Goldie's kind of here to stay. And I know he'll be thirty five next year. I will actually be thirty five to in this season, and you wonder when the decline is coming. But it's really hard to argue against the results. I mean he's putting up some career best numbers across the board, so I kind of lean Goldie.
Speaker 1: Uh, the falling knife syndrome is always difficult to deal with with when is it.
Speaker 2: Going to happen?
Speaker 1: And I don't want to catch the falling knife when it happens. Vladim mcgre twenty six homers, four stolen bases too eighty four this year, strike up percentage up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Everything else is releve I.
Speaker 1: Mean, the numbers are down last year, a little bit of an anomaly if you just look at his career, but otherwise he's actually kind of up this year over his first two seasons in Major League Baseball outside of last year. Man, if I'm answering that in a pure redraft, I hate to be crazy reactionary, but I don't know if I am gonna be able to go against Goldie next year. He just looks too locked in. It's gonna come down. Goldie's also not like built to be a power hitter.
Speaker 2: He just is.
Speaker 1: You know, He's always said that he's like he doesn't hit for power, his doubles hitter, and the contact works into it.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see. I'd like to see a nice.
Speaker 1: Stretch out of Lad at the back end of the year. But I do think based on our expectations, we are putting a bad season on flat when at the end of the day, he's gonna have thirty plus homers, he's gonna have a really good batting average, and I mean really everything across the board. Like if you got ninety ninety thirty two with a two ninety average, would you be disappointed in really any player? No, but Vlad's gonna get it simply because he's Lad.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. It'll be hard to bet against an.
Speaker 1: L MVP who looks like he is locked in more than any player has ever been locked in, You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yep, And you're right.
Speaker 4: Vlad's made some strides, He's improved his contact rate, he's improved his own contact. The only flaws he's just still hitting the ball on the ground too much.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, get back down to last year's levels. Those home runs come up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I want to do a dive in look because early season there was that big Toronto team effort of like struggling against sliders. The whole team was Bashett I think a Springer, Definitely Springer and Vlad they were all struggling. You could get them on sliders, and I'm curious that how that has adjusted, if at all, this season and how pitchers. I just haven't looked at like a month by month breakdown or how that he's.
Speaker 2: Attacked any pitching.
Speaker 1: On a very good positive note, Bryce Harper returns to action today. I'm guessing way quicker than they thought based on the rehabits. I mean, not that they're going to keep him there long, but three homers in like two or three days is going to do that to you.
Speaker 2: So though there has not been.
Speaker 1: The official thing, which is super annoying by the way, because I cannot activate him in tout until they do that, they have not taken him off the DL.
Speaker 2: He's coming off.
Speaker 1: Of the DL and probably going to go on quite the little run. And this is a huge, huge thing here because there was that time period when he got hurt clag that we kind of thought like he might not be able to do anything for us the rest of this season. But he's already shown good early power in those minor league extents.
Speaker 2: And I think he's gonna come out swinging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he's got something to prove rest of seasons. So I'm pretty excited to see what he can do. And if the early re church or play or any incasion, then I think granted for a big season for Harper.
Speaker 1: I worry about like that was my big worry was, like where was the power going to be? Was it going to be zapped or anything like that, And it does not look like it's going to be sapped at all.
Speaker 2: Maybe part of a home run call today.
Speaker 1: On the injury front, Nester Cortes fifteen day I l with a groin string groin injury out. Zach Wheeler placed on the fifteen with a right forearm tendonitis. Ty France left Thursday's game with a bruised right calf.
Speaker 2: No bueno.
Speaker 1: Kyle Tucker held out a Thursday's contest with a foot injury, not believed to be serious. Still nursing all the little injury tags that are out there. And you a Mankata y'a Mancatta now was removed from Thursday's game due to left hamstring tightness. All right, we're gonna play a game here, clegg.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: You just scary stories? Yeah, sure, Okay, we're doing this. Here we go, Chris Clegg, would you dare pick up.
Speaker 1: Trevor Rodgers and put him in your lineup? Trevor Rodgers in TRIPAA struck out twelve.
Speaker 2: But is this a fools goold or is this a move that you make? Would you damn pick up Trevor Rodgers?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, my light's back on. He's been.
Speaker 4: He was atrocious like all season, So we know what rob just capable of, and we certainly saw that last night.
Speaker 3: Now it's that indication of people'll be moving forward. That's tough to say.
Speaker 4: And I really think he gets back to working that change up, then we can see him be a solid starter rest of season.
Speaker 3: I think I'm willing to pick him up.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I'm willing to run him out the first start back, like, unless you just your ratio is already shot.
Speaker 1: It's a great matchup. By the way, it was no hit six, no hit innings. I believe twelve strikeouts, fifty seven and eighty six pitches for strikes. But he's come off of a almost sick era he had on the year, and it's fools gold, you know that's what he is. Like, You're like Oh this looks so pretty. Kick it up and it's just chocolate, or he's terrifying to me, all stupid, lame Jose's side of turning off my life. But it's like, would you dare this is the thing that haunts or save you? Because Trevor Rodgers is probably out there available for everybody, and there is the thought that he might come up next week and they might get him in for a spot start or maybe just throw him back in the rotation because there's a lot of positive things that came out of Obviously there's no hit innings. You know, you're commanding it left and right. Maybe he got that big boost, but you know we're both insinuating that, like if it goes wrong his playoff time, this is going to screw you. I think this is a dangerous, dangerous play that could pay off big or is going to just set you off on your ratios for the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: If it's early.
Speaker 4: I agree, and he's lined up to face Tampa Bay if all kind of goes as planned, So I don't know, that would be interesting to be next Wednesday, is what Fantasy pros has it. If he does rejoin the rotation, there so, like you said, it's a major coin flip could pay off, it could just totally blow up in your face.
Speaker 2: Only the people watching got any of that. They're like, why as well?
Speaker 1: Whis just a lot of space in between his words. I turned off the lights and I turned my flashlight on. It's a horrifying look for me. But would you dare Clegg?
Speaker 2: You might? I might? Who are they playing on Wednesday at Tampa Bay? Yeah? I might risk that one. I might. I might do that.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is a fun fact, Sarah Lang. Thirteen runs without a single home run where the Yankees most runs in a game without homering since May eleventh.
Speaker 2: Of two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: They had thirteen runs, zero homers versus the Orioles. And this was the lineup. So the Yankees lineup in that on that team had Chuck knoblock at DH, Derek Jeter, Paul O'Neill, Bernie Williams, Tino Martinez, Jor Pisada, David Chuzas, Alfonso Soriano, Scopproaches with Mike Seed hitching. That was the team that scored thirteen runs without a homer. But check out this Orioles lineup. Brady Anderson Mike board aboard a borderic, the lineup of Shields, Chris Richard, hal Ripken Junior, Greg Myers, Melvin Mora. I loved Melvin Moore for some reason, Fernando Lunar, Jerry Harriston with Willis Roberts like you look back on that, you're like Jesus. That's like baseball royalty across the board. I don't know why I was more interested in the lineups when I looked at it than the actual stat.
Speaker 2: But that was a fun fact from Sarah Langs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty mild to see, and she look get back as lots as crazy. You think it's been that long, and it just shows you how quick times, you know, times slow down.
Speaker 3: Wish it would.
Speaker 1: In some ways, time keeps on tick and ticking when you say into the okay, let's look at some stat heroes. Paul gold Schmidt, as you know, went three for four, hit two homers, five RBI with three runs, very good performance. Four for five for Manny Marco with two RBI.
Speaker 2: Two two runs. Josh Donaldson three for five, three rbs, four runs. Josh Donaldson.
Speaker 1: I feel like I smacked Donaldson months ago, and ever since then, it's just been go time.
Speaker 2: She langleears three four with a homer and two RB No.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Nine, Dan Jason Homer, Mitch Hanneger two for four with a homer and three RBI. Ian Happ three for four with a couple of RBI himself. Anthony Santander was on the board.
Speaker 2: Andrew Vaughan two for four with a homer.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's been just really quiet lately. And Pete Alonzo a homer, two for four. Pete Alonzo or Freddie Freeman next year.
Speaker 3: I still think got Leen Freddie.
Speaker 4: I just feel like he's just the safe bet, kind of like Goldsmith, where they're just super safe, best to hit. So yeah, Alonzo's definitely pushed closer to that range, but just the security of Freddy's really nice.
Speaker 2: To have on the pitching side.
Speaker 1: Aaron Nola he went a full nine, striking out eleven with five hits. Jacob de Gram went six, striking out nine. He had like, dude, he had like eight strikeouts through five.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. Then he had a little of a wonky fifth inning. Lance Lynn six with eight strikeouts, one and run, three hits in a walk.
Speaker 1: Marco Gonzalez went six, gave up only four hits to Coda Hudson seven and runs to seven I'm sorry seven innings too and runs five hits with four strikeouts. Your stat zero's Charlie Blackman oh for four with three strikeouts, Austin Hayes and Sam Hilliard. On the pitching side, James Kaprillian two and two thirds, eight earned runs, six hits, seven hits, six walks. Marcus Stroman gave up five earned runs, Chris Archer gave up five earned runs, and Cutter Crawford four earned runs. What's been up with Marcus Stroman? Are you a big Marcus Stroman guy through the rest of this year?
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I've never really been like he seems like his value kind of goes up and down where people get really excited about him preseason, and he's he's kind of just a guy for me. He doesn't strike out enough, and it always seems like, kind of what the exception of last season, that the era is just, you know, higher than we would like, and that's kind of the case this year. I know some of the perpherial numbers are a little bit better, but still when you're getting a four RA or higher in a twenty percent.
Speaker 3: Kra just doesn't do much for me.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I agree especially in these guys too, with like the Stromans, the Archers, this is a lot of the you expected crew. Funny way funny when you look at the high end pitchers, the guys have performed, You're like, hey, look there's Aaron Nola and there's de Grom. There's a positive land. You know, that's when we didn't talk about everybody has been you know, putting Lancelin out the past year here, but putting together some big, strong performances could make him a really decent cheap buy next year. Are you a by candidate on Lanceln or do you believe some of the struggles this year are just.
Speaker 2: In his future.
Speaker 4: It's a really tough one for me to evaluate, honestly, Like, we've seen what he's capable of, and the stretch has been really good as of reason, So maybe he was just one of those things where just coming back from injury just took him a little bit longer to get acclimated. And in that case, like, I think you can make an argument that he's a decently strong buye and I think the value will be depressed enough because he's already thirty five, will be thirty six early next season, so if you're a redraft, it could be a good bye.
Speaker 3: And even in Dynasty, like I think you can get them for dirt cheap at this point.
Speaker 2: Dirt cheap by one hundred percent. Agree.
Speaker 1: Hey, friends, who wants to look at a home run leader board? Because we got an update. It took like ten days, but we got an updated leaderboard. Hold your horses, because we have a brand new person at the top.
Speaker 2: Boom. That is not a new person at the top.
Speaker 1: That's actually different from what the board I'm looking at. They just did the I set that whole thing up and this doesn't even look right.
Speaker 2: What's on here?
Speaker 1: I gotta take this off. I don't think this is right. Nope, to get the overlay, we're naked. Uh So what I have on here is d Blum at the top. So I think they had a Yesterday's which is horrible.
Speaker 2: That is not new. I know that's yesterday's and they titled it today. What are they doing to me here? Okay, well, the anticipation killed.
Speaker 1: They're not my faults outside of us having the naked overlay there. D Blum is at the top with forty seven, not High Covey like they had done. Yesterday's High Covey has forty six. Go Cards is at forty five with cat Fox at forty three, So Cat Fox jumped up. Dee Blum, Go cards of Cat Fox all had Paul gold schmitht with the two homers. That is a huge move, and we now have it looks like nine players with forty homers. That's because we were at six. We've gotten nine in there. D Blum forty seven at the very top.
Speaker 2: And let's see what is that.
Speaker 1: El scal is down here with Helpless in Miami, and all I do is win win. When they all had gold Shmint yesterday, they all jumped up. Mike Mayer moved down a little bit.
Speaker 2: I mean really, when.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at this, it looked like six of the top ten people called Paul gold Smith yesterday and bam, so dee Blum again. Apologies. They sent me here's the eight twenty six board. I put it up and that was one hundred percent yesterday's stuff. But Deeblum has taken the freaking lead man. That's a big, big move, and it's always a big move with our friends over at bet MGM for Kings and Queens.
Speaker 2: We are rocking the Red today.
Speaker 1: We have now officially created three different game use gear of our tiaras. Because over at BETMGM, if you go and sign up right now and use the promo code leading off, you can get a one thousand dollars risk free bet.
Speaker 2: You can go and make it. Let us know what you do.
Speaker 1: Use the app or go online bet MGM. Maybe you can do something on one of these awesome props. If you had done Kyle Stowers yesterday, you could be swimming in risk free money, which would be great. Kings and Queens, if you have a crown or a tiara, they're.
Speaker 2: Good for you. And the bets that we've got today, do you guys like the Red? By the way, I thought the Blue yesterday popped, but I think the Red gym is very good, So I don't know. We'll have to vote what our favorite is.
Speaker 1: We've got four bets and as always I've got the top total base in the top strikeout prop, and then I've got the top money play which I got to go dig for on there, and the top money play on strikeouts in total bases. This is over at bettingpros dot Com on the mlbprop cheat sheet.
Speaker 2: Go and check that out.
Speaker 1: So the top play for the day in total bases is Kyle Schwarber. So Claig, I'm gonna go through these and I'm gonna ask you which ones that you like. If you like all of them, if you like one, got to at least pick one. Kyle Schwarber total bases today is at one and a half. They project him over three and a half and it's only minus one eighteen. It's actually pretty good juice.
Speaker 2: He hit a homer yesterday. That was a great play.
Speaker 1: The top plus money play is Jock Peterson at Minnesota. This one is projected over two. It's one and a half and it's plus one fifteen, So you gotta get two total bases and you're getting plus money on this. Now the strikeouts, the number one play today is Lance McCullers versus Baltimore. He is projected over seven by Fantasy pros. The number is five and a half and it is minus one sixty with the plus money play coming from JP Sears, who is projected at four and a half. Strikeouts the number is three and a half and it's plus one oh two, so it's just barely over there, so you just need four strikeouts from Sears. So again you have Sears, you've got McCullers, Jock Peterson, and Kyle Schwarber. What you're thinking about those plays?
Speaker 2: What do you like?
Speaker 4: I was digging into Jock a little bit, just looking at what he has to offer, and you know, facing Joe Ryan. He's never faced Joe Ryan, but it seems like it's a match made in heaven for Jock because Joe Ryan loves to locate his force him up in the zone and Jock absolutely destroys force.
Speaker 3: M up in the zone.
Speaker 4: And the Vlow's not really there with Joe Ryan. Ryan's kind of faded a bit. So I like the play of Jock Peterson here and Sears is an interesting one. Like McCullers, I feel really good about. But the Sears play like you know, three and a half, Like I could see him eclipsing that even though you know we have we haven't seen him do it in quite a while. It's been over a month actually, but look he's facing I mean, we're facing Oakland, so today could be the day that that happens. So I actually like most all these Kyle Schwarber's like he's going to be my home run call for today actually spoiler alert, So all the players actually look really good to me. The Colors has been sharp since coming back, so but I'm actually digging the Jock petersone the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and in verse I think you just said it on but Sears with Oakland now, oh yeah, former with the Yankees, which makes yes, no, no, I mean he was that's where he was, so that I kind of think that one is kind of interesting. The Schwarber one is probably my favorite, you know, lead off hit, especially with these total based props. You know, something I'm trying I try to focus on is like one of two things. When I'm gonna be playing these and for the most part, unless I'm getting good money on them with betting, like you want to play as much individual as you can. You don't want to be parlaying because you're just gonna lose your ass off if you do it every single day. But you want to have as close to even money if you're gonna play them solo, or if you really feel really confident.
Speaker 2: Maybe pair two together.
Speaker 1: And I usually am going for obviously big mashers that have like a good match up against a person or you know, great righty lefty split or or and this is maybe the most important. Someone's hitting closer in the lineup so they have the potential for more at bats. And Kyle Schwarber leading off always gets you that.
Speaker 2: So he's even though the average kind of sucks, if it's a good hit hitter to pitcher matchup. He's just a play I'd like to go with.
Speaker 1: Then last night it worked out with the big bomb and he's going to get the total bases, so getting close to even money. I kind of dig that against Pittsburgh. And isn't it Bryce Wilson today?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean never you know what, love love the Kyle Schwarbon against Bryce Wilson. That's my play of the day versus the rest of these bad boys. By the way, some thought I like Brian's here. Brian had said that.
Speaker 2: I should give away give out one of the.
Speaker 1: Trs with an autograph index card from Welsh to the person with twenty four. Craig called, which isn't that interesting because Brian goes, hey, I've got twenty four.
Speaker 2: I'm coming for you. So you're saying you want one, you know, I'm definitely gonna do something with this.
Speaker 1: Maybe I will do I could do one of those I do like an audit, like a personalized autograph game, use Tiara to someone one h who's still hanging out and watching on Fantasy pros here.
Speaker 2: Maybe I will do that. I like that. And what was Wonkey's thing?
Speaker 1: Wonky had said, I'm now missing it, but oh that deeblem is now one away from Judge in real life. That's what we've been waiting for in the home run contest, is someone to actually pass Judge who's in real life doing it when we're picking all these players every single day. So Deeblam is only there, is almost there.
Speaker 2: So keep it up, my friends, keep it up. That's good stuff over on DFS.
Speaker 1: Got some prices for you on Draft Kings and Fandueled DraftKings Chris Bassett nine to nine, Musgrove ninety three, Freddy Perlta eight seven, Spencer Strider ninety five, and Garrett Cole ten seven. So you know, maybe it's something in there for Freddy Prawult is just kind of being undervalued.
Speaker 2: Funny thing. I think it's on Gosh. I think it's on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: It could be on Fandel maybe both, to be honest with you, but one of them, Justin Steele, is priced like a thousand dollars more than Peralta. That's where he's fallen, because he's fallen apart in latter innings, later innings. But maybe you could take Paralta and put him even with like a Strider even though it's a tougher matchup, or a musk Grove in a two pitcher setup on FanDuel Kyler Anderson's nine to nine, Musgrove is ten eight, mccollers is nine to two, Praul to eight eight, and Garrett Cole is even eleven k. And if you're looking for some lineup builders, you're looking for five or more team total implied runs. Philly, Toronto, the Mets, and the Padres are all projected over five total team runs. So if you want to play some guys maybe higher in the lineup, you could go and do that home run time. Mister Chris Clegg, you got to get on the board. Andrew Seifer hit a bomb, hit two bombs yesterday with his gold Schmid call.
Speaker 2: I want to say, I don't know Bubba hit one this week.
Speaker 1: I don't remember how the guests have done. If I'm being honest with you, but what do you got here for a home run call?
Speaker 4: I kind of spoiled it earlier, but I'm going with Kyle Schwarber. I love the matchup and I think he's gonna have a big weekend. I already guest started early yesterday, as you mentioned, So I'm going with Swarber for the call this week and him to potentially hit more than one this weekend.
Speaker 2: All right? Am I seeing in the chat? Did Julio's get a contract extension? Or is everyone just speculating? Oh, here we go. Jesse Sanchez, who's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: And Jeff Passon, the Mariner's outfielder Julio Rodriguez is finalizing a deal with the Marions.
Speaker 2: The deals expected to guarantee him.
Speaker 1: More than two hundred million dollars with the possibility of earning four hundred and fifty million plus for.
Speaker 2: A t What wow, I mean that is? That is a massive mats is there? That's a massive deal.
Speaker 1: And Jeff Passing how he reported it, was saying that they're finalizing a massive long term extension that is a doozy two hundred million dollars with the possibility of four fifty Claig, that has got to be I'm gonna just because how old is Julia right now?
Speaker 2: Twenty one? Yeah, twenty twenty two. I'm gonna guess this has to look like twelve years.
Speaker 1: Years spread out on the two hundred and then obviously whatever the incentives are, how many years do you think this is?
Speaker 3: I would bet at least ten.
Speaker 4: You know, you're looking at the age and me goo more mean, you look at what Tatiscott he got what fourteen? Crazy like that, So I wouldn't be surprised to see it be ten plus. And you know, even the people think about the money, like, well it's not that much, but think about the league minimum that he's making now and would make the next two years. So like that's kind of important to think about when we think about these extensions with these young players. So it's a it's a massive deal. And to go up to four fifty like just just crazy. So I would guess ten to fourteen range.
Speaker 1: I mean, the fourteen is kind of what stood out. I'm seeing if I can find something real quick that would be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: How about this, uh, Claig, this is a game which one doesn't have two hundred million dollars fixture.
Speaker 3: Gonna go with the Welsh, go with the Wells, going to go.
Speaker 1: One of these guys is worth four hundred and fifty million. One is worth four hundred and fifty dollars, So you take a guess at which one it is. That's a massive, crazy deal. We'll find out more details here soon. That's some breaking news. Literally just came down and saw the chat kind of blowing up there. Two hundred million dollar extension with up to four hundred and fifty and incentives is wild. And you know what he's face Baseball might be the number one pick in Dynasty with the fall of Bernando Tatis Junior and Acunya's kind of like little I don't know if you want.
Speaker 2: To just a halting of crazy. Upside might be the number one Dynasty guy looking like the face. He's fun. That's crazy. Those are big numbers on the home run call you called, who the hell did you call it?
Speaker 1: You got totally just like over time, I apologize you, you got Schwartz. I'm actually getting on the same side. Given Pryce Harper, give me Price Harper for the weekend. He's only daching I don't think they're going to sit him man on a mission.
Speaker 2: He's beat out. He wants to crank some homes.
Speaker 1: So I'm imnaja, just take me some Bryce Harper and hope that there's that angry Harper is in there and we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Some of that.
Speaker 1: It looks like we got wunkey with those Ramirez, Joe always gets to Judge and whoever else is out there.
Speaker 2: Friends, that was it. That's a friends. I hope we did good. I appreciate you. Just's hang out with us.
Speaker 1: We've got potential game used Tiara stuff, We've got breaking news. We had my scary story segment. I probably need to like make that better.
Speaker 2: I literally thought it up on the first grade. Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Don't see any line today. We might be without doctor Glenn Clig.
Speaker 2: What do you got going on? What do you got to promote?
Speaker 4: Not too much, you know, just still pumping out content as the season's you know, coming to and end sadly, but you know, really doing a lot of prospect. Eval's trying to get back and watch film at this point as much as I can being at games.
Speaker 3: So that's that's a big thing.
Speaker 4: But We're still doing the prospect call ups over on Fantasy Pros on Tuesday, so we've had some good calls there, and uh, like you mentioned, I've got Gunner and gorbyin Carroll at the top.
Speaker 3: Last week, I did have Tristan Cassus near the end. I think I had them third.
Speaker 4: But I did get information from a source that they're not planning to call them up this year unless there's, like you know, just significant injury. But so that's kind of a bummer. But Cossus will see next year quick Grades. It'll be maybe out now, I'm not sure, but it'll be out this afternoon or tomorrow.
Speaker 3: If not, it really likes Paul Goldsmith.
Speaker 4: Next week, so gold Smith and Ayone both calls Quick Aids and you find aodcastever fans tracktu Shed coming Dynasty prospects and they has some dynasty and profit cover fan acts as well. So well, I went on, but the best time of year, man.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Cassis would be a potential AFL again to go a second straight year for some of the mistime and whatnot. Be on the lookout. If you guys care about any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: We're getting close probably within then I would imagine the next like two weeks of announcements on players that are going to be.
Speaker 2: Going to the Arizona Fall League. I have a couple of names. I have a handful of names that I've personally gotten that's on the hush hush of who.
Speaker 1: No one's supposed to say, but they're starting to know. And I think with the minor league season ending, you're going to have something more official. So they may announce that pretty soon, and that's pretty important. I'll also be out there getting lots of video and all that stuff of all of them. You guys can find me on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Is it the Welsh?
Speaker 1: Got a Prospect one podcast coming up this week. Frank Stanfield from CBS is going to be joining me talking about the Prospect one ADP's.
Speaker 2: My own draft and his and you guys know all the other drills. Thank you guys so much for hanging out. We love you all. It's leading off, We're out of here. Peace, Peace,