Speaker 1: Hello, Gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Today is a very special podcast because it is not just the three amigas, Amiga and Amigo, but I have Stace.
Speaker 3: This is very exciting. Let me just say, I fucking live for this setup. I feel like I'm on the Morning Show right now, like I'm in an audition, but I feel oddly comfortable.
Speaker 1: That's good, right, It's like a good kind of cast. It's like an actual one.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it too. Did you like I did like the Versailles with your photo?
Speaker 3: I know you didn't.
Speaker 1: No, I did that.
Speaker 3: You photo shopped it?
Speaker 1: I did that?
Speaker 3: Are you joking?
Speaker 1: I swear to god.
Speaker 3: That's gonna bring tears to my eyes.
Speaker 1: It was so special.
Speaker 3: No, like that made me feel so good. I reposted and I was like, oh my god, the art like Versailles and then like my like yellow big bird Lufa dress, like I loved that dress.
Speaker 2: I trolled your Instagram and I was like, what photo would she look best in?
Speaker 1: Being placed at Versailles? And that's the one I choke.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you know how to photoshop?
Speaker 1: I know, isn't that hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, la, you didn't even have venmo like four months ago.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, didn't realize how annoying it was when someone didn't have Venmo.
Speaker 3: Shit, literally every time we went to dinner, and I'm like, this fucking bitch, she's so lucky she doesn't drink because it doesn't even matter. I'm like, you only had like one entree. I don't care, you know what I mean. But if you were to be drinking, yeah, and contributing to the alcohol cost and you didn't have Venmo, I want to cut you out as a friend.
Speaker 2: Oh Dan, maybe I should have not gotten it, because then I'd just be like balling on free meals stas. Yeah, no, Venmo, I finally got it. I learned how to photoshop somewhat. No, all you do is like screenshot the photo and then like hold the actual person in the photo and it copies it, and then you just paste it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. Nope, I'm gonna show you how to do this, Okay, show me. No, it's so good.
Speaker 2: People went insane when I told them that you were coming on the podcast. I literally have not had you on. I don't think since the very first episode of this podcast, since I was pregnant. The three of us meet or Brett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I only come on this podcast. You only asked me on when I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like I've been pregnant kind of a lot in the past couple of years.
Speaker 3: I feel like that. And in all fairness, no, like there was a long time where I was like, I'm not doing podcasts, so like, it feels good to be back with you.
Speaker 1: Asking you to do my podcast was like asking Beyonce. No, for real, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, this is the first official studio in studio interview Lala's had.
Speaker 3: Really, where have you been doing your Oh yeah, their table did the table? Yeah, but the table is so cute, it was.
Speaker 1: That's great, But this is much better.
Speaker 3: Honored to be first, honored to be in the same breath as Beyonce right now but always yeah.
Speaker 2: All, okay, so you're pregnant again. I think you're carrying different this time around.
Speaker 3: Duh.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised your shoes fit.
Speaker 3: No, for real, you guys. When I was pregnant with Harford, within the first I think it was week sixteen, I started to swell and I couldn't fit into any of my shoes. It was also covid. Okay, so I didn't leave my house. I just sat around watching the Great British Bake Off Show, baking all day and eating what I baked all day. So like, yes, I am carrying differently this time around.
Speaker 1: You think you ate more during that time than now?
Speaker 3: Yes, really, Lola baked goods morning, noon and night.
Speaker 1: You did bake a lot. Yes, a lot of people did in COVID.
Speaker 3: That's all I had to live for cupcakes.
Speaker 2: I remember who we went on a tripe? Where did we goo?
Speaker 1: No? I think it was like Mead, Oh, yeah, yeah it was. They're all the sand, They're all the sand.
Speaker 2: And Stacy fitting her little sausage feet into Chanelle's. I was like, I think we ought to give them up, girl, I think it's time.
Speaker 3: No, it was sad. It was definitely. You know, like those images of Kim Kardashian when she was pregnant and her feet are like bubbling out of her her heels, that that's what that was. I also think that women carry differently with girls. I think that actually you looked like a goddess. So like this theory doesn't make any sense, but like when you're pregnant with a girl, you get fugly but like when you're pregnant with a boy, they don't steal your beauty. Oh, so many people have written me that that I believe it.
Speaker 2: Wait now that makes me so nervous because I don't know. Like I didn't gain much weight with Ocean, but she was also small in the tummy. She came three weeks early, but I wouldn't know if I was fugly or not because it was COVID. I was in sweatpants and there was no reason to get ready or put makeup on. Like that's gotta be fun this time around because you can like actually get ready.
Speaker 3: No, you have no idea. This whole experience has been so different. Like I was scared at first and apprehensive to get to try and get pregnant again because I associate it with just like being stuck at home feeling depressed, yeah, baking, not like not putting on clothes, just wearing sweatpants, all those things, and I'm like, I can't do that to myself again. And then I kind of had to be reminded that, okay, well life's not like that. And so this time I'm like, what can what? How do I fill my days? How do I jam pack? Them as much as possible. Like even if I'm at home, I put on a cute outfit, I do my hair and my makeup. I just it's so different. Everything about it is so different. Just wait until you get pregnant again and you're able to just leave your house and film or just record your just it's so much more fun.
Speaker 2: I believe that I've started saving images of like Rihanna because she's my pregnancy fashion inspo, Like I can't wait to just like wear bikini tops out to craigs with like unbuttoned jeans.
Speaker 3: You're gonna kill it.
Speaker 1: I want to kill it.
Speaker 3: Will.
Speaker 1: I'm so jealous of you. Why Because for.
Speaker 2: Me, there's not many relationships that are in I've seen successful relationships like with my mom and dad, with my older brother, but within the front group, there's not many relationships that I.
Speaker 1: Look at and go, I want that.
Speaker 2: That's so nice, Lola, Well, it's true, and I talk to you about this on your podcast, But just the way that you and bow parent Hartford, the relationship that the two of you have, you can just tell that you enjoy each other so so much, And I'm wondering how you find that balance of like how am I a good wife? You obviously are a working mom and then you're a mom, So how do you find the balance? And I hate when people ask me this question, but people are going crazy and want to know, like how you maintain every being when and when it's not so great?
Speaker 1: What does that look like?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what I'm failing at right now. And I've noticed that I've failed at it for like a good chunk of time, Like every year, I'm like failing in the friendship area of my life. Like I do feel like I don't keep in touch with people very well because I'm like I'm there's so much I personally feel like is on my plate just being a mom and working and being a wife, that like I don't know how to also give myself to my friends the way that I used to. And I notice that and I don't like that about myself. But also it's like you can't have it all, like sometimes in life, like other things are going to suffer because you're focusing on something else. And I try to not expect in return from my friends too much because I'm not able to give it. So, like's that part of my life I've recognize is like it's suffering, Like I could be better, you know, okay, but I also feel like I'm not that great of a wife, Like I could totally have sex without way much way more, like truly I could. I think that all of the things, like we both respect each other so much, and we're both best friends and so we like the day to day of our lives. Like it works so well because I think that respect is there and that friendship, but I could be better at making him feel wanted. But like I'm tired all the time.
Speaker 1: Well you're like one hundred months pregnant, but I.
Speaker 3: Feel I know, I just feel guilty because he does such a good job of making me feel wanted. Yeah, that like I've recognized that, Like I don't do that. So while you look at us and say that I'm slacking, like I can see that I'm slacking.
Speaker 2: But I feel that it's not even about like I'm looking at just Instagram and going it's not real life. Like I think you have been totally open and honest with me about the pieces that sometimes are lacking, and it just feels like a very healthy relationship. Like obviously it's not going to be perfect all the time, and there are things that you could do differently and better, But I feel like the way that you and bo handle that is like the coolest part.
Speaker 3: Well, the difference between like this relationship and anything else I've ever experienced before. It's like three things. One is just like there is that respect for each other. I respect him so much and I know he respects me, so like that informs everything that I do. Yeah, what was those fun? Those three things? Literally? Like what was the two other things?
Speaker 1: You have? Pregnancy breaks right now? Voice?
Speaker 3: There was a spect part of it. The oh, the fact that we put each other first sometimes before Hartford because we feel like if that foundation isn't there, then like how are we going to be there for her? So like I know that's like controversial to say, like you should always put your kid first, but sometimes no, because because I feel like we both know that, like if we're not cool, then how are we gonna be cool for our kids? So at least we're on the same page there, okay. And then the third thing is the way that we parent. It's like we both it's not a competition of like who's doing better or who's like had to work harder, you know what I mean? Like, I feel like so much of the time I've seen couples that they're like, well I did this all day, or I was with the baby all day, or like blah blah blah, that we don't do that. It's like if I see that like he's struggling or like needs a nap or something, it's like, okay, tap out, like I'll do it. I don't mind. It's there's no competition. I love that it feels like a partnership. And those are like the three things that I feel like has like really worked for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I learned that if you go into couples therapy, they always say that the relationship always comes before the child. Really, yes, because without a healthy relationship, you don't have a healthy home for your child.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, So if you're constantly making sure that the.
Speaker 2: Kid is good, but you and your co parent or partner are not, then that fucks up the entire dynamic of the home.
Speaker 3: Right. I agree with That's how I feel because like, think about it, like when you're in a fight or an argument with your partner, like, oh my god, if bo and I are fighting, like I'm so testy with Hartford, and like my I have a short fuse and I'm just irritating, and then like the energy and the vibe and the house is thick and so like, that's not what I want for my kids.
Speaker 2: No, and that's more toxic having that type of situation. Two parents in the same home who aren't getting along, then two parents who decide let's go our separate ways. And yes, the child will be bounced back and forth, but at least they're being bounced back and forth to healthy homes.
Speaker 3: Fully agree, la La. My parents divorced when I was four or five, and I have zero trauma from that. All I have are like happy memories of just like, yeah, two happy homes and my parents then were friends totally, and like I never really saw. Of course, you should see fighting, like you should see realistically, like what a relationship is going to be like. But it was never anything that I'm like, oh, this was like a dark place to live in.
Speaker 1: Like it scarred you. It didn't do that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think watching parents like have an argument and then seeing how they come out of it is definitely important. I mean, I feel like that's kind of what we were exposed to.
Speaker 5: I feel like you should watch your parents argue and then make up because it feels like you can stand up for yourself and it won't ruin a relationship. Excuse me, it won't ruin a relationship totally right, So yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's I really agree.
Speaker 4: Do you know what it seems like too, just that I'm noticing with you, I feel like you make conscious efforts. And I say that because you just had mentioned you wake up and get ready every day, Like for me, that is such a conscious decision, even in like your appearance, You're like, I feel better about myself. I'm gonna wake up and get ready every day now with your relationship, I feel like you're probably the type of person who makes a conscious effort, like maybe I'm not doing this, I'm gonna make an effort, a conscious effort to do that. And I was just having that conversation with my boyfriend of seven years with just friendships. I don't know how mothers do it, but I'm like hot juggling friends and my relationship right now, and we just talked about like, Okay, maybe I need to put more of a conscious effort into like more time with me and my partner versus me and my friends.
Speaker 3: And I feel like you do that.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you are you like conscious about that and you're like I need to make these decisions versus it coming naturally or.
Speaker 3: Now that you say that, I'm like thinking about thinking about like my whole life, but like I do spend a lot of time thinking about like what makes me feel good, what makes the energy and like my home good, like what makes and then I make decisions based off that, Like I know that if I don't do my hair and makeup or put on a cute outfit every day, that day is not going to be that great, Like I'm gonna I'm just not gonna look back on that day and be like nailed it. So like I make it efford to do that, and I think I do that with every area of my life. And I don't know that I that if it came naturally or if it's just something I've been practicing, but I feel so you're making me feel so wise right now.
Speaker 1: I think you.
Speaker 2: I think you that you do take a step back from your reality and process and see where things need to shift. Because even in our friendship, you know, you were very vocal to me about things that like we're not working and I feel like we had a conversation. It was like, got on the phone, this is annoying me, and I would like to see a change.
Speaker 1: So I think you're like that, even at least in our friendship.
Speaker 2: So I can only imagine what it's like when you're at home with BO or with Hartford.
Speaker 3: Thanks. Yeah, I guess I am.
Speaker 1: We're here to build a bit yup.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think you're doing great, sweetie.
Speaker 2: Speaking of your relationship, was there anything that you feel after your relationship with that one guy with the man hair, the man Bun. Yeah, after that relationship, because that was the last one before you got with Bo.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you take a step back from that and say, this is what I'm looking for in a dude, and this is what they have to bring to the table in order for me to settle down with them.
Speaker 1: Or did that just kind of happen with Bo?
Speaker 3: No? I knew No, I knew what because he because Man Bun made me realize definitely what I don't want. Okay, Man Bun made me feel bad about my job, bad about my career.
Speaker 1: About reality TV, didn't like.
Speaker 3: Reality TV, didn't like the quirky I don't think he liked my basic bitchness. He didn't. There's so he wanted to change me all the time. I just felt like I constantly having to be somebody that I wasn't with him, and that would And then also the other thing was that man Bun never made an effort to be around my friends. So after Man Bun, I was like, if I'm gonna end up with someone, that person will want to be around my friends and will make an effort with my friends, and he's going to love all the things about me, or at least fucking pretend you know what I mean, like pretend that you like that I'm a basic bitch, you know, I mean, be my biggest cheerleader. And I found those two things in Bo, and it was just like something that I had never really or I hadn't felt in a really long time. And I think that's also something that makes this relationship work, Like I never feel like I have to change myself or be something different when I'm with Bo.
Speaker 2: And you had met Bo a couple times before and like hung out and it was like, no, no, I never know, wait, someone didn't Kristen or someone want to set you guys up, and you were like you met and it was like no, and then one night you like hooked up or something or did I make this up in my head?
Speaker 1: You're blurring it a little, Okay, tell me.
Speaker 3: Kristen and Katie had wanted to set me up with Boe for a while and he didn't want to meet me.
Speaker 1: I love the honesty. You're blurring it. He didn't like me, he.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to know. He saw my Instagram and he was like no, like I don't think that this is going to work. Whenever I talk about this to him now, he's like, obviously, like I thought you were beautiful, and Sonny, He's like, I just saw this like blonde, big boobed reality star who probably gets like bottle service and clubs and stuff like you know what I mean, Like just not anything that like would fit in with like my life or would want to be with me, Like we wouldn't be a good match. So it took a while for him to want to meet me. Then when I met him, I just want him over with my sparkling personality.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I guess I can take a break from Barney's beanery with STOs.
Speaker 3: Literally though nailed it, nailed it, nailed it.
Speaker 1: Such a perfect fit.
Speaker 2: And I love the two of you next to each other because you got bo with like most of the time a Rams had on.
Speaker 3: He loves the Rams most of the time. Yeah, all the time, fual.
Speaker 2: Little button up shirt, jeans, vans, and then stossy just in the most basic way.
Speaker 1: I guess, decked to the fucking line. And it's the best thing to see. I want that you will find.
Speaker 2: That's manifest that you will Although talking about your co parenting and relationship, I'm like, I kind of got that with my mom.
Speaker 1: I really got that ship down to with science.
Speaker 3: You really, you really do?
Speaker 1: Were you?
Speaker 4: Because I always tell all I'm like, don't be looking for it, not like you are, and that's when it'll come.
Speaker 1: Were you ready and looking for a relationship?
Speaker 3: No, see, that's true. That's that's the thing. I was so loving being single. I was loving dating around. I was loving going on girls' trips, doing whatever the fuck I wanted, like shopping all the time. Like I always tell my friends who are single, like, enjoy this shit because one day you're not gonna have it, Like you get to just live for yourself right now. I loved every second of it. So when I did meet Bo, we took it slow because I was in no. I really enjoyed my life the way that it was, so I was in no hurry to disrupt it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you like loved your your apartment that you were.
Speaker 3: Like, I love that apartment. It loved it.
Speaker 2: But I mean your house now, by the way we talk about I think about this all the time. I remember coming over to your house and obsessed, right gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I loved all of it. It was totally your vibe.
Speaker 2: And I was like, are you a little worried for like when y'all have kids, And you're like, well, what we're gonna do is once we decide to have kids, we'll probably start looking in the valley and put this up for sale.
Speaker 3: No, that did not happen. Oh okay, the market's crazy right now, Lola. I'm gonna die in this house.
Speaker 1: Literally, I could think of worse places to die.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I know. And I feel like a brat when I complain about it, because I am so in love with my house, so in love with it. But for two children, there's not that much to do, Like there is no yard, there's so many stairs. It's kind of like a haunted house. The way that it's like set up, like Bow's closet is in Hartford's room. The baby's not even gonna have its own bathroom right now, so like it's it's just I.
Speaker 1: Totally get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But like Ocean has the tiniest closet ever, because I was like, you're small, we can fit a lot of clothes in here, and like I took over the closet in her bedroom.
Speaker 3: Hearts. I guess Hartford doesn't have a closet. She has an armoire.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all she needs, right the closer it's so small that no, I had to give up your room of a closet.
Speaker 3: Yes I did, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: The new baby is it done?
Speaker 3: No, it's not. And that's literally I cried like once a day pregnancy hormones because I'm just like nothing's ready. I do not feel prepared. When I was pregnant with Harford, everything was done within like for the first four months because COVID baking, I had nothing to fucking do. But this time, nothing is done. And I feel like if this baby were to come, like where the fuck would I put him? What would I do?
Speaker 1: I don't feel do you have a bassinet?
Speaker 3: I do, but like nothing else is done.
Speaker 1: That's okay, it's the second baby.
Speaker 2: It's like those commercials where it's like first kid and you're like freaking out about everything.
Speaker 1: Second kids, you're like, it's like you just kind of wing it a little bit more.
Speaker 3: No, for sure.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about the snow?
Speaker 3: Hartford hated it, so I'm not doing I'm not getting it again.
Speaker 2: I saw the price tag on that, and I was like, we ain't snowing.
Speaker 3: Oh, none of you guys, speaking of what's the snow. It's supposed to be this miracle crib, so it moves, so the baby's constantly being rocked, which so many babies like are obsessed with it sleep through the night right away. Hartford did not like it. It was so expensive. We were able to like sell it on Craigslist, but for a fraction of the price.
Speaker 1: It's like, what a couple thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I think it's like two thousand dollars. I think we like sold it just to get it out of the house. I think like three hundred dollars lost money on it. I would say this, like, if this baby sucks it sleeping, I would consider renting it to try it out. But do not buy the snow. You guys. If I could just give anyone any advice, just don't buy the fucking snow.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should buy the snow either.
Speaker 2: It Also, I think it's like a straight jacket in there, so they're like attached to it and then it rocks them, and then if they wake up even a little bit, it starts rocking again. But a lot of my friends who used the snow, their kids are.
Speaker 1: In their bed now.
Speaker 3: I hear that in the parents, in my parents.
Speaker 4: Unless this new wants to be a sponsor of the podcast, then all my little.
Speaker 1: Ass off, don't give you one too.
Speaker 2: People loved us talking about style on your podcast. Yes, okay, the first thing I want to know is what is one of your least favorite trends that has ever existed, whether you took it on or not. Like, what trend did you hate of all the times of trending?
Speaker 3: Okay, And I won't be able to say, like my absolute least favorite because I would need to give that days and days of thought, of course. Okay, so right now I'm going to say, like those big, like big chunky sandals I just like, can't.
Speaker 1: Get like Ferman munster looking sandals.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're so masculine, or like even when people wear birkenstocks, or like those big slides.
Speaker 1: Do you hate those worse than the bucket hat? Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck, bucket hat shit? Never mind the bucket hats number one. I'll say bucket hats number one. No one looks cute. It literally takes away from your attractiveness, Like no one looks good in a bucket hat. So like, don't do it, babies, that's it. But even Hardford sometimes like, take the bucket hat off. I can't.
Speaker 1: I showed up to Stoce's one time in a burbery bucket hat. She did not give a damn. She's like, it's hideous, take it off.
Speaker 2: And I did buy some prouda Herman Monster shoes and I've only worn them one time.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, you're talking about the loafers, the lofers. Oh I live for a loafer.
Speaker 2: No, they're not a loafer. They are the exact sandal that you're talking about. Okay, so bulky okay. And I don't really know what I was thinking when I bought that.
Speaker 3: I think that everyone who is wearing these big chunky sandals will all collectively look back at this moment in time and say, what the fuck were we thinking?
Speaker 2: What do you think it'll be in comparison to like back, like, what will be the equivalent from back today?
Speaker 3: Necklaces the way that I wore them? You love the stream, But I look back and I'm like, what the fuck? Why was I wear wearing armor with every outfit? I would literally eat to the beach. Literally.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's weirder, though, is you on a beach or a statement necklace on the beach.
Speaker 3: I'm not really like a beach girly like I'll go.
Speaker 2: But nos is like, take me somewhere that's frigid and it's very old.
Speaker 3: I'm a city girl, city an old city girl.
Speaker 4: So you don't like the chunky, so you're probably not a What do you think about docs?
Speaker 3: Do Martin? The platform?
Speaker 1: Any docs? You hate them?
Speaker 3: I don't hate them because I think there's a way to style them that I think is interesting. Okay, So like I just because I'm not wearing them doesn't mean I can't appreciate them on somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I can't picture you want a doc? Martin?
Speaker 3: No it's not me. You're like a delicate I prefer a feminine shoe. Yes, it makes me feel my best.
Speaker 2: Like there are times where I'll go to like Bloomingdale's and be like, oh my gosh, Stas has not these exact shoes because we know STOs is like, do not buy what I have?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I put them on and I'm like, I look ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Really, No, Can you do me a favorite and describe your style in three words?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so funny that you just asked me this. But I love this because I just had on Alison what's her last bornstein? Okay, okay, she's the one on TikTok who's gone viral, who who did did the three word method for your style? And I was so excited to have her on my podcast. The episode didn't come out yet, and I've been like, Allison, I've been trying to think of my three words for like a year now, and I like all my words are boring when I hear them together. Because I was like classic, chic, polished. I'm like, that's fucking boring, like all three of those together. And then she's like, I'm going to figure out your words, and she went through my closet. Okay. She looked at everything and she's like, I know, I know what it is. She goes, classic is one of them, and she goes and chic can be one of them. But she's like, your other one is baroque. What is like versa Ill Okay, baroque, like you know, like the style of Versailles. Yes, And I'm like, that is it? Because she's like, you love like a fluffy sleeve, you love jewels on everything, Like there's this like element of like barokeness to your style, but you still dress pretty classic.
Speaker 2: I originally thought you said broke, and I was like, hold up, she may be basic broke.
Speaker 3: No, it's like the way that it got me excited. I can't. It made my It made my year. It made my year to hear that word.
Speaker 2: That's actually so because when we went to Versailles. Yes, to Versailles, you looked like if I were to put you onto the wall, it would just blend.
Speaker 3: Thank you, because I dress again for a theme.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have your three words.
Speaker 3: What are your three words? Let's do it. Oh my god, oh this.
Speaker 1: Will be wait. I want to know because you're into this stuff.
Speaker 3: What would mine be Okay, I would say sexy or something that has to do with that word, like something that it doesn't have to exactly be that word, but it could be a synonym for it. Okay, like you you're a hot person, like you dress like a hot person.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So like that has to be one of your words. I think elevated should be one of your words. I'm okay. So like sexy and elevated and then casual.
Speaker 1: Bam, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, along the same lines, it's like you don't dress up that I mean, yes, you do dress up, and but even still when you dress up, it's there's an element of like California casualness, sire, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I've always been, Like, yes, I want to look good, but above all else, I'm trying to be comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So like write those down and if you like want to tweak them go for me.
Speaker 2: We said sexy, yeah, casual, elevated, Wow.
Speaker 3: Because you still you still always look put together and elevated, like you never look like a casual like slob.
Speaker 1: I think that's because I spend money on my shoes and bags.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what that's what I say too, Like I don't spend money on clothes like that. Shit can be from anywhere, Like yeah, but bags and shoes that's important. What about jewelry, No, I'm big. I'm huge on jewelry.
Speaker 2: I know you are always fingers dripping the neck, be drippen.
Speaker 3: There is nothing that makes me more excited to like put on like in the morning than jewelry overclothes, overshoes, over purses, over makeup, overhair. Like I feel my best when I'm in jewelry.
Speaker 1: I relate to that with my hoops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, we all have our things.
Speaker 1: What's the thing you own a pair of hoops?
Speaker 3: I you know what I think I do because during COVID we're like so big and everywhere, and I was like, maybe I'm a hoops Gurly and I bought them. I wore them once. I'm like, I'm not a hoops Gurly.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we please do this one night?
Speaker 3: We're gonna dress each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're going out to dinner. I'm dressing you, You're dressing me. We're gonna feel very uncomfortable, but it's.
Speaker 3: Okay once I get like peact again absolutely, because you're not going to dress me in your sexy sexy, casual, elevated style.
Speaker 2: I want to dress you like Rihanna with a bump. I would have the best time, Oh my god, like the best. I've never walked out showing my bump. Ever, oh you're missing out, like ever. The only time I got to do it was when we went to I think Katie's house and I wore a crop top and like, all we did was just sit there. I also think I dyed my hair a little bit. Pink covid was a weird time.
Speaker 3: You did have pink covid suckedvid.
Speaker 1: Was a very weird time.
Speaker 3: It really was.
Speaker 1: What's the ugliest you've ever felt?
Speaker 3: Oh? Probably like no, no, I would go with like when.
Speaker 2: Either without being pregnant, I want to know the ugliest ever in your lifetime that you've ever felt.
Speaker 3: I genuinely feel ugly pregnant without like my hair, makeup and clothes. Like this weekend I've felt me and Harford have been sick and we didn't leave the house and like, so I didn't do anything to myself. Yeah, and I truly feel like Quasimoto. I feel like a beast, Like I'm not one of those people that loves being pregnant. I do the best with it, Like I'm I'm so thankful that I am so I like try to make the most out of being pregnant. I feel guilty when people message me and they're like, God, you know, you make pregnancy look so easy and so fun, and I love your attitude towards it. I'm like, fucking attitude towards it. I hate this shit, Like, I hate this shit. I can't wait to be hot, hot person again. So like, I'm not somebody that loves being pregnant. I don't feel good about myself when I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but maybe postpartums worse though. Postpartums worse like those like first couple months after you give birth, when your belly's like deflated and like your thighs are still chafing, and you're like, what the fuck is.
Speaker 1: Like I felt so hot after I dropped Ocean out of the game.
Speaker 3: That's me because that is because within three days you looked exactly how you did pre pregnancy. It was disgustingly unfair and rude, rude.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: But what if my second this is what I'm nervous about, is the second baby.
Speaker 3: What if it like You'll be fine. You really, I laala, you are gonna be more than fine.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to prep my body now.
Speaker 3: You're never gonna have to worry about not being a hot person.
Speaker 1: Trust I kind of agree.
Speaker 2: I agree, Okay from Stacy's mouth to fucking God. Yes, I'm taking it up with the man. If that ever changes, You're fine.
Speaker 4: But do you ever look back at photos of yourself the first time pregnant and be like I felt so ugly, but look how cute I was?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Really, no, I look back. I do this every night, Okay, I look back just to make myself feel better at all, like the exact week that I was pregnant with Hartford at the week I am like currently, so that I can see how much uglier I was than I am right now, Oh my, to make myself feel better about where I am right now? Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you nervous about this second baby coming? Not because it's a second child, but like, for example, I sit there and with Ocean and like, in my mind, she couldn't get any cuter, anymore perfect, And like I think about, okay, when another baby comes into play, like.
Speaker 1: Is it gonna be as cool?
Speaker 2: Is it gonna be as cool as ocean to where I'm like, Okay, I love you just as much, or am I gonna be like.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about that. I'm worried that it's gonna like totally disrupt all the things I love about my life right now. Like I love my life right now. I love our little family, and I love like how we handle Hartford. I love how we do things together. And everything that I hear about having a second baby is like you don't really get to spend time with your partner that much anymore because you're just like separated, taking care of once, taking care of each kid. And so I'm mainly worried about like what that will do, how a second child will disrupt our flow.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm obviously not a parent of two kids, so I'll probably be coming to you for advice. However, I think if you and bo can really create for the first I know it sounds like a really long time, but think about it, it flies by. Hartford's already what over two and a half. If you can say, okay, for this amount of time, it's gonna take maybe a year and a half two years of where things may be a little bit funky because then once this baby boy is you know, old enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna be playing together totally.
Speaker 3: And no, I And that's something that I tell Bow all the time because he gets more stressed out with like Hartford than I do. And I'm like, bo, this is temporary. Everything that you're feeling right now is temporary. This tantrum is temporary. How she's acting is temporary. When this baby comes, that will be temporary. It like life's always changing, so like when you feel like getting frustrated, just like, it's not always gonna be like this.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy that you're the one that's saying though.
Speaker 3: No, it is so weird that like I have like this like weird amount of patience when it's but like I don't have patience with anything else.
Speaker 2: It is crazy because when I see you with Hartford, she could be having a meltdown and Starsy's like it'll end.
Speaker 3: No but true, And I'm like I don't want to match her energy and then all of a sudden like be wound up in fucking crazy because then she's gonna think that like, oh, well that's that's the norm. No, I'm like I gotta stay calm.
Speaker 4: It causes anxiety too, because love my parents to death.
Speaker 3: But that's what my mom was.
Speaker 4: She was like, if I got wound up, she got wound up, and then I grew up with anxiety because of it.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Well you would have had it anyway. Do you compare Hartford to other kids?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Yeah, you're a liar if you say that, you're not comparing your children. The other day also I heard both said to Harford, he goes ocean would never do this. And I was in the other room and I'm like, we can't do that. Okay, we can say it behind her back, but we cannot ever say that.
Speaker 1: Wait, what was she doing? What was Hartford?
Speaker 3: I don't know. One of the things whenever I tell her no, she does the opposite, which I get is a normal thing for toddlers, like totally normal, test their boundaries, all that stuff. But it was just one of those things, like she she just she's disrupted all day long. Okay, So like it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly what she was doing this one time. But I literally heard in the other room say that, and I'm like, no, no, we can't say that. We say that behind her back.
Speaker 2: Bo my good parents. We only talk shit behind our kids back. Yes, not to their faces, no, but with Ocean. If I want her to do something, I have to tell her not to do it. Like I'll be like, because we had to take Santa Claus away, I told you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, don't you brush your teeth? Don't you brush your teeth?
Speaker 3: That's actually And then she's like, that's pretty genius, genius. I would like to try that. I'm gonna go home today and be like, you better not fucking eat your dinner, bitch, bitch, I can't breath. You're gonna get so many messages from people being like, that's sassy calling her kid a bit again, don't worry, everyone relaxed. It's a joke ever to her face, but it's all good.
Speaker 2: So many people are asking about your Taylor swift Era's tour experience.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, did you go? No?
Speaker 2: No, I got invited and I was like, I'm good, and now I'm what.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't go, but congrats on going.
Speaker 3: It was like one of the best experiences of my life.
Speaker 2: It would have been mine too, And I was a dumb ass and was like I don't really listen to her music.
Speaker 3: That would have been a really fun girls thing to do together like that. That's actually that's a bummer. It's a huge about that. Actually, do you like Beyonce? Of course, everyone loves Beyonce, and I hope to get tickets to Beyonce. You.
Speaker 1: I want to see if you can come on the fourth.
Speaker 3: It's on the fourth.
Speaker 2: I'm going on the fourth. It's Beyonce's birthday and I'm gonna go for my birthday. What the fourth of oh September.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're giving birth like two days after Never.
Speaker 3: Mind, for that's actually really sucky.
Speaker 1: What if you gave birth at the Beyonce concert?
Speaker 3: I was literally thinking about that at Taylor Swift because I was in pain. Wait really no, it was It's such a long night and you get there early and then she goes on for so long that I'm like, this is I am physically hurting so badly, but I'm having so much fun. I mean, you had good seats. No, it was incredible. I went with free People, and like, I will be loyal to free People forever and ever until I die.
Speaker 1: Like you went with free People. What a perfect Taylor Swift brand.
Speaker 3: Right, to go, I know, And I was like so excited to pick out clothes from their website to wear to tailor swift and then I'm like, I'm pregnant. I can't wear any of this fucking shit. All I could all I could get was like, Okay, I guess this blazer will fit me, like fun, like whatever.
Speaker 1: Was it the most?
Speaker 2: Because I know that Hartford's is swifty, yes, but are you as swifty?
Speaker 3: I so I never know whether I'm allowed to call myself a swifty or not because like I don't know, like the chance, you know, I don't know all of the like you know, they're like chance.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought it was just it meant like you liked her or you didn't.
Speaker 3: No, it's like way serious and I don't want yeah if it feels like it, and like you have to know like all Easter eggy things and everything about her life and I don't know that. I just really love her music and I love to play it and I like her. I like every time I see an interview with her, I'm like, God, she's so fucking likable. Like I'm I root for Taylor Swift always. I hope that that makes me a swifty but I'm not gonna pretend that I'm like some die hard.
Speaker 1: Fan that in this room makes you a swifty.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm a swifty.
Speaker 1: You're a swifty. You're a fan.
Speaker 2: Like I don't need you to be like collecting friendship bracelets and know the.
Speaker 1: Channels, all right, that's when I put you into.
Speaker 3: I loved I loved the friendship bracelets like that was so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like exchanged them, right, Yeah, it was really fun. It was like four hours, right, yes, just her part? What yeah, I mean just her part openers.
Speaker 3: The openers. In addition to that, it's a lot. No, it's a long fucking night. She's like an athlete.
Speaker 1: Wait, she's on stage for four hours.
Speaker 3: It was I feel like it was over three and a half. It's definitely three and a half. Yeah, I feel like it was four Yes, she is on stage.
Speaker 1: John Head producer John said, it's four hours, four hours, and you go.
Speaker 3: Did not?
Speaker 1: You didn't remember? We heard about that.
Speaker 3: So many people were asking me, like what era are you? And I thought that meant like what era is my favorite? Like what Taylor Swift era? So I was going around telling everyone reputation because that's my favorite and people were looking at me like I was batshit crazy, and finally, like I talked about it on my podcast and everyone was saying, no, when people ask your era, that means which one are you in? And Reputation's all about like revenge.
Speaker 1: Oh that's where I'm at then, but that is.
Speaker 3: Not where I'm at, So people were probably taking aback, be.
Speaker 2: Like really like that not her newest album? No, what's Vigilante Shit on?
Speaker 3: I love that one Midnights? So what I is your era like when I'm in right now?
Speaker 4: Well, like, yeah, it's when people ask you the correct answer would be what Fearless now?
Speaker 3: But I don't think so. I feel like maybe nineteen eighty nine. It's extreat one. It's just so like boppy and fun.
Speaker 2: It's not what Lovers is on or whatever or Trouble True bad Love.
Speaker 3: I can't get track of I can't keep track of all the songs that are on each one, but I will say I do have a new favorite now. Reputation used to be my favorite. Okay, Midnights for sure, often after seeing her, like it's the one with Vigilante Shit, It's there's there's just such like a wide range of cool music right that I'm like, this is this is what's fucking up? Like this is elevated.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to become a swiftie.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to dedicate the next few months to like understanding what it means. I'm gonna make the friendship bracelets or whatever. Like, I don't have that much going on. I can fit that into my head.
Speaker 3: You have the most going on, I do you? Yes?
Speaker 1: And what my mind?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my mind can still talk me into a dark hole. So clearly there is enough time for me to do something different.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, if I'm like very busy, but yet my mind can still go to like strange places.
Speaker 1: About like oh my god, what is my life going to turn out to be?
Speaker 2: Then we need to figure out something that's productive to place in to those moments so that the mind doesn't venture.
Speaker 1: The mind needs no time to venture right now? Okay, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What time of day is your mind venturing?
Speaker 1: Nighttime? Once I put the kid to bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, you should start watching like Outlander or something.
Speaker 2: I've been watching Housewives actually, okay, like rewatch, not the Desperate Housewives, not the what did I say?
Speaker 3: You said? Desperate Housewives.
Speaker 1: Desperate Housewives on to melatonin.
Speaker 3: So not Real Housewives.
Speaker 2: No, I want to know if you can tell me would you two things? The first thing I want to talk about is would you ever do reality TV again? Because when I see you, I'm like, this bitch hasn't figured out. Go live your best life, keep the cameras away. But how do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I know I would do it again, Like I I it would just have to be something that I'm not changing my life to fit in to that show.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I mean, Like keep your life the way it is and then have cameras come in and cover what this is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it worked out that way, which I don't know that it would. You know, I don't know that that's interesting to people. I don't. I don't know if that's ever going to be something that's on the horizon. But I'm it's such like a complicated answer like that. I feel like people like like want a black and white answer from me, like they want when people ask me this, like would you do gratitude again? They just want like yes or no. But it really would just depend on what it is. I'd probably be so nippicky about it that by the the end of like the discussions, they'd be like, God, you're exhausting. We don't even want you anymore. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And I know that people like a black and white answer when it comes to this topic, but I so relate to what you just said. It's like, I don't want anybody disrupting what.
Speaker 1: I have going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you you have your name picked out for the boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you share with us the names you did not pick? Yeah? I want to know the names that you didn't choose.
Speaker 3: Okay, the main one. Yeah, people are gonna hate it.
Speaker 1: Tell us it can't be worse than Utah, which is why I want.
Speaker 3: When you said that to me, I'm like, get out, get your bucket hat and get the fucking house.
Speaker 2: Take your Jesus sandals, your budget hat, and the name Utah.
Speaker 1: Okay, fuck out, you guys.
Speaker 3: The main one that I was gonna name this boy, Yeah, it was Luring what l O R I n.
Speaker 2: G so basically what people call me, but with an ing on the end. Yeah, I am so offended Luring.
Speaker 3: I mean I thought it was so fun.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, Stacy, I can't lie to you.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Okay, let's look at these other ones. Oh my god, these are so embarrassing. Okay, I didn't okay, Bo said no to every single one of these, so they weren't like properly Like It's not like we were going to name him this like Luring was literally the only one that we agreed on except for this current name.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked that Bow would agree to die. Okay, what's the next because it's cool?
Speaker 3: Okay, and you can call him Lore and Lare's our favorite podcast to listen to, Bow and I, so I was like, that's cute. We can call him Lawre l O R E.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Fuck off.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys, these are bad. I wrote Wolf from Wolf's so bad throw Fox f A w K E S.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 3: Credence, Oh you know what, I really liked Crescent.
Speaker 1: Not mad at that either.
Speaker 3: I thought Crescent was cool.
Speaker 1: Fox and Crescent. I'm not mad about, okay.
Speaker 3: Clement now, oh my god. You know what one? I was actually really hardcore thinking about AUSO s SI because it rhymes with stuss.
Speaker 2: You should have just done Assi. I just or tossy only I'm sweating. I'm sweating for you. They're so bad, They're so bad. And then to think of the name that you chose, I'm like, thank god, And like, how was that even in the list of names of names that were so bad?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, because la la. This is the thing. There are so many popular names that I really love, Like, I love all the popular names, but I just don't want my kid to have the same name as everyone else. Oh, I actually really liked Easton, but I can't do it because I know one.
Speaker 1: Easton's super cute.
Speaker 3: It's a great name. But like I, if I know one person, the name is off the list.
Speaker 2: I don't know one person who has the name of the baby that's coming next month.
Speaker 3: Me neither. Yeah, me neither, bitch.
Speaker 2: And I'm not going to tell you my names until I'm it's set in stone, because then you're gonna have to pretend to like it.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, because the name that now we've chosen. Yeah, when I do tell people the name, I'm like, if you don't like it, lie to me, keep it to yours because I love it and nothing's going to talk me out of it.
Speaker 2: So like, don't Yeah, don't even try. Yeah, okay, what's my last question before I let you go? What is your biggest fear with this baby coming.
Speaker 3: I think I've kind of already touched on that.
Speaker 1: The disrupting, Yeah, that it's just that, like the birthing experience. Oh no, because you had a pretty easy labor with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did, so, Like, I'm just like hoping, and everybody says that for the most part, your second labor is easier than the first. Really, so if I had it easy the first time, then I'm hoping. I think my worst fear, this is my worst fear. I'll tell you, Okay, this is it. The epidural is not going to kick in or it's not going to be right, okay, and I'm going to feel everything.
Speaker 2: I always ask pregnant people this question, and I'm like, but don't get dark, Like obviously our biggest fear is weird, of course, but I'm like, yes.
Speaker 1: No, like the surface lever biggest fear yours is.
Speaker 3: That the epidural won't kick in because you hear about that, or like your labor goes by so quickly that there was no time for it or something. I'm like, no, no, I'm not doing this without it. I'm not. I refuse.
Speaker 1: I refuse to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because mine kind of went out for a second, no, during my labor and I was like, what is happening? What is happening like something like disconnected, so and it was very painful.
Speaker 3: No, but like I don't understand, like how because you have to get fisted. That might be fun one of them. No, like literally like I remember just like that, you know, like they literally like stick their whole hand to see how much you're dilated. And they're like, and I can't do that.
Speaker 1: You're at about eighth sonam discussing.
Speaker 3: I cannot do that unless I have.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because you're being fisted by your partner.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm not being fisted by my partner.
Speaker 2: Whatever, you get a dick inside of you, Okay, I'm just saying I'm not going to be having sex to get pregnant this round.
Speaker 3: No, I know, I don't think there's anything wrong with saying that.
Speaker 1: So fist away during the labor experience. I'm welcome to do this.
Speaker 3: So in order to like check to see how much you're dilated, they pretty much have to stick their whole entire hand up your vagina. I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think I have.
Speaker 3: And then your doctor I forgot about this part has to like literally massage but like aggressively open your vagina went once you're ready to like actually start pushing. I remember our doctor, the same one doing that, and I just forget I'd like buried that and forgot about it. And now I'm remembering that all over again.
Speaker 1: This is my hell.
Speaker 2: You're right, I've kind of blocked all of that out. I'm just so excited for you and your life and where you're at, and I'm so grateful that I.
Speaker 1: Got to have you on the podcast today.
Speaker 3: This was so fucking fun.
Speaker 1: Was it easy?
Speaker 3: Yes? I will literally come back anytime.
Speaker 1: I'm taking you up on that, so like truly like give.
Speaker 3: Me two months after I get first, and then like I'll literally let's do the day thing.
Speaker 1: All right. I love you so much, you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to another episode of the Give Them Lama podcast, And I will catch you guys next week