Speaker 1: You guys, it started.
Speaker 2: The World Cup is officially on its way, and it kicked off in Mexico City at the Estadio Azteca, one of the most legendary soccer stadiums in the world and the heartbeat of Mexican football. But before we get to the soccer, there was the opening ceremony. Now, call me what you wish, but the first few minutes gave me a lot of feelings. People all over the world tuned in to watch what brings me so much pride. This is where I was born, where I spent my childhood, and where most of my family lives. And despite the fracture bones that make up the skeleton of Mexico, the country has so much rich culture to offer to the rest of the world, and a slice of it was on display during the opening ceremony. Performers in indigenous garb danced in the field, reminiscent of Aztec warriors. Gold and silver everywhere on the stands there were Mexico green jerseys as far as the eye can see. At the center of the pitch, the giant gold statue of the trophy looked like it was made of papel picado. You know, the traditional Mexican decoration of intricately cut paper. Mexican American singer Leela Downs appeared in her signature long braids with traditional ribbon weaved in her black hair. She spoke in English, Spanish and Misteca, an indigenous language people of the world.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Mexico, she said slowly.
Speaker 2: Then she said, Mexico receives you. This statement made me pause because Mexico, no matter its flaws, is a gracious host, a point that we can't take for granted anymore given the attitude of one of the other host nations. But let's not go there right now. Back to the ceremony, It was a medley of mostly Mexican and Latin American talent, one after the other in quick succession. There was Mana, which I would argue is the most famous rock band to come out of Mexico. Pop star Belinda made an appearance with legendary cumbia group.
Speaker 1: Los Angeles Azules.
Speaker 2: I really wish there had been a little more Cumbia, but I can't complain because we got to see Colombian reggae Dono J.
Speaker 1: Balvin.
Speaker 2: His dancers were wearing a very colorful variation of the Pachuco zut suits, and then Shaquitra finally took the stage with Berna Boy.
Speaker 1: To perform her what Is This Now? World Cup song?
Speaker 2: I like the song, but it's not Waka waka or La La, Sorry, Shack.
Speaker 1: I'm still a huge fan.
Speaker 2: The show ended with green, white and red fireworks to match Mexico's flag collars. I was watching on Telemundo at a local sports bar, and after the ceremony, they cut to a shot of the fan viewing party at Ilsocalo, which has the Presidential palace on one end of the plaza, and I'd like to imagine that in that moment in time, the people packed in the city center were not.
Speaker 1: Thinking about anything else, not about the.
Speaker 2: Corruption or the protest leading up to the games. All that could come back later in the night. At that moment, it was just about the World Cup.
Speaker 1: That's sort of how it.
Speaker 2: Felt when I watched, wearing my green jersey, surrounded by other Mexico.
Speaker 3: Fans as midemosillur nante Is with your inix Speede Kavlick.
Speaker 4: I used to go to their steka watch my tim Crusos replay. It's always emotional and I liked what they did, of course, celebrated in Mexico's history and a little bit of bringing everybody together.
Speaker 5: I thought that the open instrument was very call for incluri mana so a, Mexico soy sona, and you can always tell all that Mexican people are always very welcoming. It kind of shows on the on the TV what we're seeing right now. The hospitality for Mexican people is really amazing.
Speaker 2: After we watched the opening ceremony, we got eerily quiet when our national anthem played. At the inaugural game of Mexico versus South Africa, the Esteca was overflowing with more than eighty thousand fans who waited four years for this World Cup to start. It's also the first time in forty years that a World Cup is even played in Mexico, and throughout the match Mexico dominated. Mexico scored in the eighth minute after a mistake by South Africa's defense. Then Mexico scored again at minute sixty seven. Towards the end of the game, South Africa was down by two men who got expelled because of red cards, which made it impossible to catch up. Really, Mexico's captain was also sent off with a red card in the final minutes, which means he will be missing the next game. Three red cards in one game.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, and.
Speaker 2: That's a record for an opening match in the World Cup. The final score was Mexico two South Africa zero. And here's one thing that I didn't really love about this game. I'm not a huge fan of these US FIFA made hydration breaks. Soccer is supposed to be a game of continuous play. It kind of makes me feel like this is an Americanized version of the World Cup, perfectly tailored for commercial breaks and more ad revenue. But Fiva says the decision was made out of concern for the player's well being. Overall, I'd say this was a pretty good opening ceremony. And Friday, there are two other opening ceremonies planned the head of the first games played in Canada and in the United States. I'm going to be watching those two from Futuro Studios an Fernande Chabarri and this is American Football, a show about soccer culture in the US and it's underdog reefs. So clearly there is a lot going on with this World Cup. There's a major format change for the tournament. There are challenging logistics for teams and fans to move across three enormous countries. There's, of course the complaints about the high cost all of this unfolding over the backdrop some pretty volatile geopolitics. So we thought we'd bring together two very smart people who know a lot about soccer to give us the lay of the land as a tournament kicks off. Jasmine Gars covers immigration in soccer for NPR and Max Brettos is a sports reporter and a play by play announcer from Major League Soccer on Apple TV. Jasmine, Max, thank you for being here. Hi. Hello. Before we talk about the World Cup as a whole, the players, the games, all of that stuff, I want to talk about the fans because there's been reports of price gouging, last minute changes in seat assignments. What are some of the issues that the fans are having to overcome to.
Speaker 1: Make it to this World Cup?
Speaker 2: Also first time ever that we're having it in three countries, three big countries. Jasmine, why don't we start with you?
Speaker 6: The first thing that I'll say is my nine to five my job is I cover immigration and there's a climate of a very well founded fear right now in the US that very much affects how safe people feel doing everyday things.
Speaker 7: For context, I live in New York.
Speaker 6: Much of the World Cup is going to be played at MetLife in New Jersey, about fifteen minutes away from the MetLife Stadium where the final is going to be held. There's currently a hunger strike at an ICE detention facility because of allegations of absolutely horrific conditions for immigrants in detention.
Speaker 7: Now, DHS Homeland.
Speaker 6: Security has said that they'll have the normal presence that they would have at any massive international event held in the US and that there won't be ice raids at the Games. But nevertheless, I mean, if you think about who loves Fouthbold more than anyone in the US, who just lives for fruth Bold, it's the immigrant communities, not just Latinos. I'm about to go spend a ton of time with like Arab American communities in the Midwest, and so I think when we talk about the fandom, first of all, it's really important to talk about this climate of fear in immigrant communities that this is happening simultaneously with. And the second thing I will say is the absolutely grotesque cost of tickets.
Speaker 1: Grotesque is the perfect.
Speaker 7: Word for it.
Speaker 3: I don't like the direction that sports and sports fandom has gone, and it's beyond soccer. I mean, they call it dynamic pricing, and it's a small percentage of people that get to go to a World Cup. I understand that, but you know, for so long people were excited about this. FIFA's a business, and you give them some leeway for doing that, but there's certain levels of greed that we've seen that just are really off putting. But they see a business opportunity, and the feeling is if they have a stadium that's sixty percent full and people are spending one thousand dollars a ticket, they'll make more money than if it's completely full and people are spending three hundred dollars a ticket, which is still very expensive. And FIVA doesn't have the greatest record with regards to how they've handled their finances and corruption and those kind of things. I understand that part, but you know, I'm looking forward to the games, and you know, I've accepted watching you know, games with your friends at home and on TV, which is going to be really well covered. But I feel for those American fans in particular, they were hoping to let alone go.
Speaker 8: To a game or go with their family, which they can't do.
Speaker 7: How much this is.
Speaker 2: Shift the vibe in the stadium because when you only have a certain group of people who can afford these tickets, or instead of like going with your family, you end up going by yourself.
Speaker 3: I can go to a concert by myself, but going to sports by yourself is the worst, right.
Speaker 2: I really am curious as to how this is going to change the vibe in the sands. Have you heard of any fans in particular about maybe being with the inability to acts as the games and to have this dark cloud that really host countries haven't had.
Speaker 3: Before with regards to the tickets. Dissolution is certainly a word that is appropriate. But you know, people want to go to the World Cup. They're getting on these FIFA websites and new ticket allotments and they're getting on They're spending hours of their.
Speaker 8: Day to do it. So there's this desperation to find a way to get in.
Speaker 3: And we saw that the Club World Cup, which is this new FIFA tournament which was held here in the United States. We saw that to a lesser degree, and there was these stories people getting a second mortgage, selling their car.
Speaker 8: One guy was.
Speaker 3: Being interviewed and said, when I get back, my wife's probably gonna divorce me because I sold this.
Speaker 8: To company, these tickets.
Speaker 3: There was a kid who said he sold his console to come over, not even go to the game, just to come travel with family members so he could be there, so his little video game console, and he was so excited, and I'm like, this is not the way it's supposed to be. So the stadium averagers can be a little newtered, which it is at the World Cup. I mean, if you watch club soccer in anywhere there's a fan culture and it's rowdy, you're not going to see that.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna hear drums and songs. I think I've gotten.
Speaker 3: Used to that, but I'm wondering if it's going to take another turn here in the United States because.
Speaker 8: The reality so stadiums aren't going to be one hundred percent full.
Speaker 6: From what I have spoken to people here in the US, it is an event for wealthy people and it's seen as that you know, and the rest of us will watch it at bars and at parties and have an amazing time with it. But I also think, I mean when I think of like the economy of Virgentina where I'm from right now, I mean, who can afford that, you know at this moment, like very wealthy people or maybe like someone extremely reckless.
Speaker 2: And even the really far away like in Mexigo Simos Angayola, like the scene that are way up Like we're not even saying, oh, we can't afford the great.
Speaker 8: Seats just to get in the building.
Speaker 2: It's a big investment to get like way up there.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: A big focus of the series is about soccer culture here in the US, and it's changed. I interviewed Tabramos and he talked about how, even though he was a really big deal soccer player in the nineties, he would go to a sports bar and they weren't playing soccer, and then he would be like, I actually kind of played for like a big deal moment of the US and they'd be like, oh, like as a hobby. So it's like, ouch, right, it's different now than it was in nineteen ninety four when the US hosted the World Cup last time. So I want to hear from both of you. From your perspective, what does soccer culture look like here in the United States today, Jessma, Let's start with you.
Speaker 6: You know, every time there's a World Cup, I get this question from certain editors and certain news outlets. Not at all what you're asking, but this question, which is is this the time it's finally going.
Speaker 7: To catch on? And to me, that's such a.
Speaker 6: Weird question because I guess I live in a Hispanic neighborhood in Queens, Queens is largely immigrant, and to me, there's never been a moment where it hasn't been caught on, Like, Okay, where are you asking about? Like my particular neighborhood in Queens is Colombia and Ecuadorian, and I know when those two teams play, it'll be paralyzed and I'll hear like random screams on the street, you know, when someone makes a goal or there's a foul or a penalty. And so to me, it's so alive and it's so healthy, and it's so vibrant. And because I'm covering this Cup, like I was asked, like, you know, you should go to the games, you should go into the stadiums, And I gotta be honest with you, I am more excited about going to different bars in Queens to watch this than I am about going to the stadium, and maybe that makes me a huge weirdo. Now that's more exciting to me.
Speaker 2: I want to get us to a little bit of the sort of logistics, different parts, different.
Speaker 1: Things that are happening in this World Cup.
Speaker 2: So this is going to be the first World Cup that is going to have forty eight teams participating. That's up from the conventional thirty two team format that we have seen in the past. So Max, why did FIFA choose to include more teams this time around?
Speaker 1: Well, desmit, what was that with the events?
Speaker 7: What'd you do?
Speaker 1: Twenty money money money?
Speaker 3: Yes, Now, this tournament is an absolute wagon when you think about it. I pride myself to try and see a little bit of every World Cup game. If I do that this time around, I'll get hospitalized.
Speaker 8: It's just too much. And it's a World Cup last month. This one's lasting six weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy, it's two extra weeks because there's so many games. Like the US played June the twelfth, then they'll play until June the nineteenth, and then they don't play until June twenty fifth, So three games over two weeks. When they played the last World Cup, it was in and out. So FIFA will tell you that they're trying to branch out and make the sport bigger, which they are. And look, we have Haiti in the World Cup. I love that, and Corusal and Cape Verd.
Speaker 8: You know, Norway's back.
Speaker 3: Some countries it probably wouldn't make a thirty two, and that I think is validated.
Speaker 8: But I mean, the World.
Speaker 3: Cup's my favorite event, so I don't want to hit FIFA too hard, but the reality is it's hard to disguise how much it's always about money and with the sponsors. I mean, just for instance, when they're playing at MetLife, they're taking MetLife off. They're calling it at New York New Jersey Stadium, so fine. In LA they're calling it Los Angeles. So if you're not paying FIFA, it's ruling with an iron fist. So it is excessive with all of that. So my feeling is they're gonna go to sixty four teams, good twenty thirty. It makes more sense because it's a cleaner tournament because they're gonna have third place teams make it, which makes it a bit messy. So there is a validation to go to sixty four. So if there's something like that, I would.
Speaker 2: Imagine and it's gonna last six months, last six.
Speaker 8: Months, and then they're gonna say, let's do this every two years.
Speaker 6: I also think there's something about soccer that is very precious and delightful in its scarcity. Hear me out here, like, because I know, like FIFA is pushing for this, and I think in pushing for this, they could kind of ruin.
Speaker 7: This balance that exists.
Speaker 6: So an American friend of mine recently asked me a very like earnest question, which was, what is so exciting about a sport in which you only play like ninety minutes and maybe, if you're lucky, you make two.
Speaker 7: Maybe three goals?
Speaker 6: And you know this is coming from someone who loves American football and basketball, And what I was saying is it's the frenetic rhythm of it and the preciousness of those goals. You might make one, you might make two maybe three, and like they're precious because they're scarce, and you know, if you have so many of them, it becomes less delightful when they happen.
Speaker 7: Right, I do.
Speaker 6: Worry that if we push, like let's have the World Cup every two years, Let's have forty nations playing.
Speaker 7: Let's do it for two months.
Speaker 6: It loses like that rarity that makes it so precious to soccer fans. That's just my opinion or.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent agree something about this World Cup.
Speaker 3: When Spain plays Cape verd or when Argentina plays Jordan, these games are gonna be seven to nothing.
Speaker 8: This is not going to be pleasant. And then these teams.
Speaker 3: You'll see why thirty two teams was perfect for all those things that Jasmine said. The games they stood out because every game you knew the historical significance this World Cup because of the teams, and you get there's a little bit more forgiving if you lose a game, because you can get through if you're a third place team in a four team group.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that magic it's lost for sure.
Speaker 2: After the break, we talk about the teams and the players we should be watching out for.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to American football and Fernande Chavarri. Let's get back to my conversation with Jasmine Gars and Max Bretos, to the moment when I ask them who they're rooting for this World Cup. Now I want to look a little bit ahead at what we have to look forward to. And Max I should have asked you you're Cuban American.
Speaker 7: Yes, so who's your team?
Speaker 8: I'm going to pull for the United States covering MLS.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of guys in our league that are playing for there, but I always pull for the American teams in general.
Speaker 2: You're going to root for the US and countries from the America. Jasmine Duh Argentina.
Speaker 7: Oh, you're gonna sell me.
Speaker 6: I'm covering this as a reporter officially for NPR, and so I know everyone's gonna roll their eyes, but I actually.
Speaker 7: Feel like it really liberates me.
Speaker 6: To enjoy amazing soccer from all the teams and watch the soccer. As you know, Fanana, from working on the last Cup, I really suffered a lot. Oh it's really hard for me. Four years ago I started smoking again. I was screaming. It was tremendous. And now I get to widen my lens and focus on teams and players that are not necessarily from Argentina that I'm just so fascinated by.
Speaker 3: Poor Jasmine having to suffer through Argentina lifting the trophy.
Speaker 7: I mean, that was a rough final.
Speaker 2: I want to know who are the favorites to win, who you think might be the like super shocker, surprise, and who's the biggest underdog.
Speaker 6: You know, I think it's a fool's errand for a journalist to say who's gonna win. But I will say two teams that are just strikingly good are Spain. Spain is just extraordinary. They're the ruling euro champion. They're young, they're hungry, they're aggressive. I'm obsessed with La Mignamel. He's like eighteen and he's a prodigy.
Speaker 8: He's going to be a star after this. He is a supercar. Yeah, rock.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to see him play in this world. And then, you know, France is a machine.
Speaker 6: You take out one player and you can put in another and they still work like a well oiled machine. I know Killian Mbappe has had an injury he's been grappling with, but I think they are such a well oil, cohesive machine that it'll be really interesting to see them go out into the field this time around underdogs.
Speaker 7: Okay. I loved Morocco's story last World Cup.
Speaker 6: I thought they just like they shocked everyone and I want to see, you know, what they can do this time around. I think when it comes to Brazil, a lot of fans of Brazil are looking at this as like, hey, can we reclaim.
Speaker 7: Our glory days?
Speaker 6: Like can we go back to being these soccer legends. I mean, they're the biggest World Cup winners and he's a history that they're not underdogs. But I think there is a story of like going back to glory there that I'm really interested in following. And then of course, like there are die hard fans who will tell you like, well, what if Argentina wins two back to back. It's only been done twice in history by Brazil and Italy, and that's a story that I will definitely be following closely.
Speaker 8: I don't want to be a kill joy here, but oh please please, And it.
Speaker 3: Kills me to say this because this is the World Cup and there's nothing better than seeing Cameroon be you know, Argentina, all due respect, yes, but that changed the face of this tournament. Or to see Costa Rica make the quarterfinals in twenty fourteen, that's not happening in this World Cup. I did my bracket and I try to be cute, and my final four were all European teams and I try to switch.
Speaker 8: It, but I don't want that. I want I want an Africa team. I want a South America team.
Speaker 3: I have France playing Spain and I have England Portugal, and I only think France, Spain and England can win it. And the reason I say that is because it's a bigger tournament, so you have to have a deep roster.
Speaker 8: In order to win this World Cup. I think you have to go through eight games. There's no very few teams that have the ability and the depth to absorb injuries, suspensions, all that comes with it. So I feel and I hope I'm wrong. I really hope I'm.
Speaker 3: Wrong that this tournament goes a little upside down. But the more I look at it, I just I don't see it possible. And when I make my brackets, I always have a surprise. I don't have any although for now that I'll say this, there's two teams that I feel haven't an opportunity to advance and surprise, and it's not at the level of Haiti or anything but USA and Mexico because they're in good form and they're playing at home.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying Mexico I've been waiting for someone to give me a little something.
Speaker 8: They're gonna play at altitude. No one wins at the Azteca.
Speaker 2: They do much better when they play at home, and even.
Speaker 8: When they played in Guadalajada.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're gonna have some creature comforts in is the US, because I know they're European based players, but the longer this tournament goes, they'll have family and friends, and they'll be able to go to their favorite American restaurants.
Speaker 8: All those creature comforts will benefit it if they can advance.
Speaker 3: So if there was a surprise, I would say maybe USA or Mexico, not both, but maybe one of them makes a quarterfinal.
Speaker 2: Jasmine and I actually sort of met for the first time when we worked on the Last Cup, a really really beautiful podcast ahead of the World Cup that tells Jasmine story and Lo Messi story, and we really thought it was going to be his last World Cup.
Speaker 3: These guys play forever. Now, he might come back in twenty thirty those Honestly, it's.
Speaker 2: Like Memoia Christiana Ronaldo Moderic from Croatia.
Speaker 8: This is Messy's sixth World Cup.
Speaker 7: It's insane. I think, yeah, it's Yeah, he's just going to be a big thing.
Speaker 6: During this World Cup. You have Christiano Ronaldo, this is supposed to be his last one and super mega fans are like, give him a cup, he deserves it. The Croatia team is like quite older Beethos. Yeah, and then you have really young kids like again La Mignamal eighteen years old, a monster on the.
Speaker 8: Pitch, and I want to see the kids.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't want to take a shot at mess But I don't think you should play six World Cups.
Speaker 8: I really don't. I think that's an opportunity.
Speaker 3: You should let others come in and when he plays a little bit longer, the guy that has waited to be the number ten, and same with Christian Ronaldo, they have to wait and I understand it, but I think it's something where we should celebrate the youth and the young dreams and the.
Speaker 8: Ability to play one World Cup, let alone six.
Speaker 7: I don't disagree with you all.
Speaker 6: To me where it hits is. I love to see a hero of mine retire with grace and on top. But I also am someone who lived through Maradona's worst years. I think it was very painful to watch.
Speaker 7: Those years.
Speaker 2: After the break, we're going to talk about weird little traditions we might do, superstitions and what do we do when our team is out. This is American football. I'm Fernande Charvari. Let's finish my conversation with Jasmine Gars and Max Bretos. I want to ask a silly question, and I know Jasmine that you wear something specific when Argentina plays. You're very superstitious about it. So I want you to tell Max and our listeners about this, and then Max, I want to go to you to see if there's anything you do, or anything you wear, or any superstition that you have.
Speaker 7: This is my favorite thing with soccer.
Speaker 6: It's like the galilas, the little things people do.
Speaker 7: Did you read about the Brazilian plane that got baptized? Yes, it's amazing. When do you see what?
Speaker 6: In my case, I have these hideous green avocado socks that are just faded and the most disgusting shade of green possible after years of washing them, and I wear them for good luck, not only when Argentina plays, but I wear them like for special events where I feel like I can use the extra push.
Speaker 3: I always relate like certain shirts that I wear when things go heywar and I don't do social media. If I say something on social media, I'm convinced that the opposite will happen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like a prediction, you mean yeah?
Speaker 3: Or I'll say this guy's having a terrible game and that guy also scores a goal. My friends make fun of me all the time, and although go, hey, Max, can you send one of those posts yeah, so that we can get a goal here?
Speaker 8: So I don't do that.
Speaker 6: I have another thing which I won't say anything bad about the other team because I feel it'll come back threefold.
Speaker 1: I'm an insulter pale. Need I say more, No pale.
Speaker 8: And it wasn't a pinall.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a penale question for both of you. You said that there may not be many surprises in terms of winners. But for fans like me and just other fans that are not from these powerhouse country, why do we keep watching?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: Because hope is such a strong thing. Think about the amount of like national and personal identity that people deposit on like a team of guys a pitch, you know, and it's a sense of if you're far away from home, it's nostalgia or pride or or usha personal, you know, and if you insult my team, you suddenly you are insulting me, even though like I don't know those guys personally.
Speaker 8: This is where the United States lags behind.
Speaker 3: That we haven't got this culture where I don't want to say you die for your country, but that's what it feels like. You put that shirt on and the responsibility for these players. You see it because it's every four years and that's so special and you know now it's growing it. I would say FIFA has got to be careful because they could taint what's so special about it by saturating it to this degree. But you remember these I remember these World Cup games and these moments, and that builds up to seeing it again.
Speaker 8: That's why we watch. There's nothing like it.
Speaker 3: I mean the Olympics are like that, but Olympics we like to see these individual performers. But for this, if you're Brazilian or wherever you're from, you are just so connected to that experience.
Speaker 2: Last question is one that requires so much thinking, okay, and that is do you have a favorite World Cup song?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Like a cup of life?
Speaker 8: Like, oh thanks a lot. That's gonna be stuck in my head.
Speaker 2: Down, so like Waka Waka or like this year's Shakira one. And you know we're not going to be able to play whatever song you say, because you know we can't.
Speaker 7: They're so bad. They're so bad, I will say them.
Speaker 6: You think, cup of Like is that okay? Like I support anything Ricky Martin does in.
Speaker 7: General, Like we just have a moment of honesty. These are terrible.
Speaker 2: Songs, Jasmine Max, thank you so much for this conversation.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 8: Thanks for Nanda.
Speaker 2: American Football is produced by Futura Studios in collaboration with Iheart'smichael Tura podcast network. I'm your host Fernande et Chavarri. This episode was produced by Andres Cavallero and Levi Sharp. Rebecca Barra is our senior editor. Fact checking by Roxanna Guire, Mixing by Brandon Grugo at Multitude Productions. Victoria Strada is our production manager. Legal review by Jonathan Fisher at Fisher Legal Arts. Our executive producers are Marlon Bishop and Maria Garcia at Futura Studios. Executive producers at iHeart are Leo Gomez and Arlene Santana. Futura Media was founded by Mario Josa. You can listen to more episodes of American Football on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your shows.
Speaker 1: And if you like.
Speaker 2: Ours, don't forget to rate, review it, share it with your friends, just tell other people to listen. Thanks. P. T. T.