Speaker 1: All right, let him get a simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, that means all things. Self proclaimed simple man that means all things. Bill O'Reilly all things, Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Just in the last week, Bill O'Reilly's book Confronting the Presidents just out No Spin assessments from Washington to Biden. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores all around the country. I have a question before I want your overall big picture analysis of this race.
Speaker 2: I throw a couple of things by you.
Speaker 1: If we go back four years ago, Harris right now, nationally, Real Clear Politics averages up exactly by two points four years ago. Joe Biden was up nine point seven points on this day four years ago in the top and the key state, for example, in Pennsylvania, Biden was up by seven points, and as of today it's Donald Trump by zero point two points. How do you interpret that dramatic difference in polling only?
Speaker 3: My interpretation is the support for Kamala Harris is very thin. That most of the people that will vote for her are voting against Trump, but not in the numbers they did in twenty so my chart, which is based on internal poll and I don't. I have to be honest with your audience, as I always am. I don't get internal polling from the Democrats, but I have a source that gives me the Republican internal polling. So it looks Joe Biden got eighty one million votes in twenty I don't see Kamala Harris getting more than seventy million.
Speaker 2: Now popular, I think I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Did you see the comments of Mark Halpern, Because if you're looking for insight into the Democrats and they're polling, what Halpert is saying is that the internal polling of the Democrats is so bad that she's losing and losing maybe in all seven swing states, and that might explain why she's doing the you know, call Me Daddy podcast and a very very different Howard Stern than we grew up listening to Who's Gone Woke and Radical Left and that hard hitting news show The View and drinking a beer with Stephen Colbert, none of which I think has helped her, and the sixty minutes interview was a disaster for her.
Speaker 3: Well. Number one, I can't pin my analysis on Mark Halpern, and with all due respect to him, so he may or may not have access to the information, but I am fairly confident that what I have is true, So I don't see right now with the electoral hell tomorrow Harris getting more than seventy million popular votes. Trump support is pretty much the same as it was in the hardcore area of the MAGA people. That means seventy four million votes for him is in reach so that he could win the popular vote, which is almost unheard of these days with New York, California, and Illinois being so liberal on the electoral college front. My source is that Trump is up by two if you add up all the seven swing states. I believe that is accurate, but that is very very tenuous in the sense thatic and the storm, for example, Milton could tilt that depending on where the storm hits and the damage and things like that. But the popular vote, I think is pretty is pretty well set that Trump will likely beat her in the popular vote, which then if you correspond that over gives him a seventy percent chance of winning the electoral vote, which is what the gamblers have it at now. If you notice the betting line, because I was in London over the weekend, you can bet in London on the presidential race. Legally you cannot hear, of course the book. He's illegal people actually.
Speaker 1: For the first time just as of last week. But there is a way to legally bet. I think don't quote me on this. I believe that might have changed. I had a brief conversation what Steve went about it. He said it was changing. I don't know if it did. For example, Polymarket, for example has Trump at fifty three point two, Harris at forty six point two. You go back ten days ago and it was the direct opposite. What's happened, Bill.
Speaker 3: What's happened is that Trump got momentum from Butler, Pennsylvania. That was a huge win. And here's something interesting that your audience might not know unless they watch von Billoverreilly dot Com, which they should because we as a good information. The crowd size in Butler has not been confirmed by any media organization, including the ap SO I called the Pennsylvania State Police, which is in charge of giving out the crowd size of all events in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. They refused to give me it because they were ordered by Josh Shapiro, the Democratic governor of Pennsylvania not to give the information out would make Trump look good.
Speaker 1: I called myself and I got my own estimate. It's around one hundred thousand plus.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit more than that, but say.
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand plus means plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, good, one hundred and ten. That exposition tied into the assassination attempt in a swing state that's working class primarily has helped Donald Trump immeasurably. Now you ask whether Harris's cupcake media tour has helped her. No, but it didn't hurt her either. It's a wash uninformed voters, and there are millions of them. They'll vote on emotion of who their friends are voting for. That kind of thing. That's always been the case in America, always going back to Thomas Jefferson, John Adams. But people who are serious voters, who love their country, you're analyzing what's best for their country. They're not going to be swayed by any of this propaganda. But Kamala Harris dramatically hurt herself when she stepped out of her rehearsed answers. Remember she has a rehearsed answer. She'll give you for anything, So would you do anything different at the border. Well, no, because Donald Trump messed up the border. That's her answer. And she didn't say it for anything you ask her. But when she said on the view, when Sonny Hostin of all people, said we do you do anything differently than Joe Biden did? And she said, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 1: And why do you think this doesn't hurt her because I on all of these questions that you wouldn't do anything differently, et cetera, et cetera. And her answer on immigration, I mean, Whitaker pushed her.
Speaker 2: I think it's still Whitaker pushed her. He pushed her heart.
Speaker 1: On immigration because you know it went up four hundred percent under you. And then he just doesn't answer the question, and it looks so evasive. I think people realize she's lying. So I think there is damage there. Let me play it just to make sure that we're on the same page.
Speaker 4: There was an historic flood of undocumented immigrants coming across the border the first three years of your administration. As a matter of fact, the arrivals quadrupled from the last year of President Trump. Was it a mistake to loosen the immigration policies as much as you did.
Speaker 5: It's a long standing problem, and solutions are at hand. And from day one, literally we have been offering solutions.
Speaker 4: What I was asking was, was it a mistake to kind of allow that flood to happen in the first place?
Speaker 5: Say, the policies that we have been proposing are about fixing a problem, not promoting a problem. Okay, but the numbers did, and the numbers today because of what we have done, we have cut the flow of illegal immigration by half. We have cut the flow of sentinel by half. But we need Congress to be able to act to actually fix the problem. Well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years. There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 1: All Right, I have two issues here. How can you turn the page if you can't name one thing you do differently? And on the issue of immigration, for three years, Bill, I have tape of her saying over and over again, the border is secure, the border secure, the border secure.
Speaker 2: So I think I think it hurts her.
Speaker 3: Okay, it doesn't hurt her on the people who support her because they're voting against Trump, they're not voting for her. Okay, Now, on sixty minutes, you remember the Leslie stall Trump interview, which is the reason Trump gave for not doing sixty minutes. Every time that Trump said Hunter Biden's laptop indicates this, Leslie Stahl says, oh, that's not verified. So all Whittaker had to do after Vice President Harris obviously misled the entire world by saying that from the beginning the Biden administration had solutions to stopping the border madness, which they didn't. That's just not true. All he had to do is say, give me one solution that you had because they didn't have any. But he didn't. He's not quick enough. And I'm not criticizing. I mean, I thought he did a decent job. But they're not quick enough. When it's Trump, they're very quick because they've been told when he says something that is dubious to you, you call him on it immediately. But they don't do that to Harris. Now, the reason that I think Trump at this point and again if the electual hell tomorrow, because you can't get predict this is so unsettling. So many things could happen is because people are going to pull the lever based upon their own circumstance and not like you and me, we're looking out for the country long term. It's not hand any in O'Reilly's. I just got back from the grocery store and I'm still getting the hell kicked out of me at the cash register, and I can't vote for Harris, so I got to get to give way.
Speaker 1: By the way, we should note here this is the first time in your career that you've ever renounced who you voting for. You've never done this before.
Speaker 3: And I shouldn't say this, but I talked to Trump on Sunday. He calls me. I'm at the Jet Minnesota game in the middle of eighty thousand people. The phone rings and it's him.
Speaker 2: You're in London, I'm watching that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he saw the picture of me and the Jet owner. Would he Johnson, the former ambassador of the Court of Saint James. We're on the sideline together, and I said, yeah, mister President, how you I'm in the middle of I'm at Tottingham Stadium and people screaming, they're yelling as all of this, and He's given me Jazz because I do criticize him, as you know, not on a regular basis and not unfairly, but when he does something like that, I feel is injuring his campaign. I say it, and you know that I've always said it, and I said, Look, for the first time in my career, I have told the world that I'm voting for a certain candidate, which is you, and I've explained it because I feel that Harris Wallas is such a danger to the structure of them of the country.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, welcome back, all things simple man Bill O'Reilly. On the other side, eight hundred and nine four one Sean is ourt number if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, we seem of all things simple man Bill O'Reilly. His book, Confronting the Presidents now has debuted number one on the New York Times List bookstores around the country, Amazon dot com, Oriley dot com, and Hannity dot com. As we continue, let me ask you one more question, because I agree with all of that. You and I are on the same page. But this is important and I'm just running out of time. This is the worst hurricane response we've ever seen in history. But for Samaritan's Purse, generous people that you know, we had the Operationhelo dot org. People on the program yesterday, people donating helicopters, food supplies.
Speaker 2: They basically for last.
Speaker 1: Friday, Joe Biden said everybody has everything they need and everybody's happy.
Speaker 2: It was so untrue.
Speaker 1: It took them a week to even really respond, and they only spend four million in week one. They abandoned those people in North Carolina, Bill, and they abandon them badly. Now they're trying to say that anybody that is a critic is playing politics, But the people that weren't there when the people were needed were Harris and Biden.
Speaker 2: How will the playout a lion, It'll.
Speaker 3: Swing it to Trump because of the Asheville situation. Nashvill a very liberal town, as you know. That'll swing that state to Trump, so he'll win North Carolina. Otherwise there'll be data that surfaces about Look, Biden's checked out. That's the problem. He's checked out. He's not running the country. Nobody's there. There is anybody running the country right now, and that'll be the circumstance until election day and then if Harris Wings shall get her own team in there, right away on the periphery of it. She can't go to the White House until Biden leaves. But nobody's around the country, so of course you're going to have bureaucratic nightmares when there's no one in charge. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 2: It really is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Bill O'Reilly's new book in Front of the Presidents, No spin assessments from Washington to Biden. Just go to Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. I mentioned Operationhelo dot org. They've been saving lives and doing a phenomenal job. And by the way, thankfully they had mules and horses delivering supplies. It's pathetic. And Samaritanspurse dot org, which I donated to, and I urge people to help them. Bill O'Reilly, all right, twenty seven days. We'll see you with twenty days to go next week. Thank you, sir. Thanks having in eight hundred ninety four to one, Shawn on number. If you want to be a part of the program. You know that I believe in the Second Amendment. You know that I love a family owned company. They make the best firearms on the market. It's called Henry Repeating Arms. Over two hundred models of rifle, shotguns, revolvers, all made in America or not made at all. Quality such good quality, old old school craftsmanship, modern technology combined back by a lifetime guarantee. Every Henry I own accurate, right out of the box, reliable ever since. They're going to send you a free catalog, free dcals, and a list of dealers where you live if you simply go to their website. It's Henry USA one word dot com, HENRYUSA dot com. And they donate to great charities, military vets, law enforcement, first responders, children's hospitals, they help sick kids, They're got you know, they just do a lot of great charity work. Anyway, you're gonna love this company. HENRYUSA dot com. Get your free catalog, free decals, list of dealers where you are Henry USA dot com today. Be sure to check in as soon as you get to your car after work for breaking information you need to know about.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Do you realize it's nearly two weeks since Hurricane Helene? And I never in my life have seen a more defensive administration than I did see today with you know Joe Kamala Mayork. They're all trying to do ketchup, and they're all trying to silence any critic, and they're getting their help from the people in the media mob. But there are certain facts that you cannot that they absolutely positively cannot evade. You know, it all started with, oh, it's dangerous to criticize FEMA, according to the FEMA chief. It's dangerous, it's unfair, it's political. Kamala Harris unleashing on Trump. You have you no empathy? Now, Meanwhile, he was out in Hollywood raising money and didn't lift a finger to help the people in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Florida after Hurricane Helene. They prepositioned nothing. Now Ron de Santis did. He had thirty thousand utility trucks, had eighteen wheelers standing by with water, food, medicine supplies for the people of Florida as him standing by right now. And my state in Florida's about to get pounded. I'm already beginning to the initial impact of this. And anyway, so he did his job, Governor Kemp. But Georgia did his job. The federal government didn't prepare for a thing. And we had Sarah Carter parked in the worst hit areas in North Carolina. She was there four separate times reporting for our show, talking to the people on the ground. They didn't see anybody from the federal government. Now Samaritans Purse was there. We had this organization on yesterday, what is it HELO, what is it called, Linda, the Operationhelo dot Org. Those are the guys. They got one hundred helicopters, four hundred missions a day, you know, looking for people that were in desperate need. They found them, They got emergency food supplies, evacuated as many people as they could, and not a single person that was interviewed that we have on tape that said said they saw anybody from the federal government, because they didn't for a week. And then we find doubt may Orcus six days later into this says, yeah, by the way, we don't have enough money for hurricane season. And then we go to FEMA's own website and it says FEMA's Shelter and Services program and how they did in fact raid the coffers and they took a billion dollars in the last two years to give to Harris Biden unvetted the illegal immigrants, and you know, and take that money away that was supposed to be designed for Americans in case of an emergency. On top of that, we went to FEMA's website again and we look at what their goals are at FEMA for emergency response all one and still, equity is a foundation of emergency management and diversity, inequity, and inclusion cannot be optional. They must be core components of how the agency conducts itself internally. And FEMA's leadership and workforce demonstrate is required to demonstrate an increased commitment to integrating diversity, equity and inclusion. Goal number two lead the whole of community and in climate resilience, got to get in your climate change nonsense. For Gold three, promote and sustain a ready FEMA and a prepared nation.
Speaker 2: And I'm like.
Speaker 1: These people, how about we just help every American in need. And there's not a thing that Kamala would do differently. So here it is now just Shia two weeks later, and they're mad at the criticism that they're getting. They're the ones that said they would bankrupt. Now I know, Congress is saying in a report that, well, they found the money, and there was a New York Post article says, well, no, they're not exactly as broke as may Orc has said. But I'm only going he's in charge of the agency. He's the one that made the proclamation, not me. They're the ones that didn't show up. They're the ones that were missing in action. And but for these incredible people helping people, people on the ground helping each other, neighbor helping neighbor, and Samaritans perse and all these other organizations that mobilized and saved lives and got food and water and bare necessities to people, I bet the death toll would probably be twice or three times as high as it ultimately will end up being. And we don't even know what that number is. And now they're just now they're mad that anyone dares to criticize them. Now think about this. Entire towns in the southeast have been wiped out. We have reports and video of horses and mules being used to deliver bare necessities to people. We're told that the hurricane Fund is nearly broke. Kamala is tweeting out money that she's given one hundred and fifty three million additional monies to the three hundred and fifty million that she's giving to Lebanon. I've gone over in great specificity all the money that go to these globalist organizations and all the money that goes to all these foreign countries. I can go over it again if you really want me to. I mean, three hundred and eighty five million to the people Elebanon, when the people in North Carolina, Georgia and everywhere in between need this money. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is our number. Joe BISTARTI is with us. We have Hurricane Milton now about to touch down sometime this evening by the coast of Tampa or a little south of that. I've been in steady touch with Joe.
Speaker 6: What's the latest, Joe, Well, again, we want to make sure people understand this. You're watching it drop on the saff Or Simpson scale. It is not dropping on what we use, which is a power and impact scale, which takes into account size. The size of the hurricane is expanding. The wind at the center is decreasing, but this strong wind is expanding out. So what you're going to get is instead of having hurricane force winds twenty miles from the center like it's been. With this tight little system that you see, you're going to have hurricane force winds extending out one hundred to one hundred and twenty five miles from the center. It just won't be as powerful at the center. Now, that means that structural damage will be less than let's say a CAP five before on a safer Simpson scale hit. But there's more widespread area getting winds seventy five, ninety even gus to one hundred miles an hour. You saw what happened with Helen. We had gust to one hundred miles an hour all the way into Georgia because it got bull whipped in there. So this is going to be causing hurricane force winds all the way through the I four quarriter late to nine tomorrow morning to Orlando, and it's going to go off shore I think near Cape Canaveral, a little bit north, probably around ten in the morning. The landfall is near Bradington. I'm nervous about this, And the reason I'm nervous about this is we have the European computer forecast keeps shoving this directly up Tampa Bay, and that makes me a little bit nervous because in the past it has been almost rock solid with this, and there are wobbles that are going on. But the thing about this is, folks, because it's not a pinprick anymore. Because it's wide. The eye may be thirty miles wide. It means that basically you're getting a bulldozer in the water, pushing water toward the coasts. It's not like Charlie Irma or Ian, which we're coming up from the south. This is for Tampa. It's coming directly generally at you from the southwest. Bel even if it passes a little to the south, the storm surge is going to be very high in Tampa Bay, and of course it'll be higher right where it makes landfall. Worst case scenario is if it came up Tampa Bay and it's storm surge. That is a huge concern here. So I think it'll be near Bradington around midnight, probably in the vicinity of Lakeland about four am this is the center of the storm, and probably around six am near Orlando, and we get out to see around ten o'clock tomorrow morning. Also, tornadoes are a big deal in South central Florida, especially it's been a lot of tornado warnings this afternoon, and they're going to continue tonight. So even if you're not in the main part of this storm, if you're you know, one hundred miles to the southeast in south central Florida, even to the southeast coast, you should you should be aware of the idea that there'd be more than an average tornado activity for that part of Florida.
Speaker 2: All right, so what do you want?
Speaker 1: I want specifically for you to tell people. Let's start from Naples, Florida, up the western seaboard in the Gulf Coast of Florida and all the way through because it's going straight across my home state of Florida, and everybody you know, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Tampa, north of Tampa, you know, all the way across the state, Orlando. I for card, tell people specifically what they should expect, who needs to leave, and what happens if they risk staying and don't take evacuation orders.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, when you're dealing with a storm of this magnitude, you can always come back to your house after it's all over. So what you really want to say is, if you are in Tampa, Brandon or wherever town. Listen to the local officials to whether you should be evacuating. All right, I mean, these people know what's going on, and of course you've got every so I always advise you listen to your local officials and evacuating. And even though again I don't want people to be fooled by the reduction of the category of the storm because it's simply changing its nature and becoming bigger. Because it's becoming bigger, places like Naples are probably going to get wing gus to hurricane force and a sixth eight feat surge. You go further north Fort Myers seventy five to ninety miles an hour probably, i'd say by midnight tonight, and then it starts calming down after that storm surge a little bit higher that Bradington Sarasota area, they're going to see wind gus probably one hundred and twenty miles an hour in there. We're already getting wind gusts a near hurricane force in parts of Tampa Bay because of the way the Bay funnels the air to some extent, so those areas in their Tampa I think the worst in the storm in Tampa is probably midnight to three am, and you get on the other side of Pinellas County is probably about the same time, and they have an interesting problem there because the back side of this storm is going to have very strong northwest winds into Pinellas County. So that's something that you folks there will want to think about. It probably won't be over completely till three four in the morning as far as the damaging wind goes. And when we get at Inland, of course we got the tornado problem Lakeland again. I think you're going to see wing gust the hurricane force in Lakeland and Orlando maybe a lot like Ian when Ian went through there. So you gonna have some damage in there, cumulative minor to moderate damage. But that's going to pile up. And as far as the rain goes, the flooding, the worst part of the rain is on the north side of the storm, so that would be let's say Pinellas County to about Daytona Beach. There's going to be twelve to eighteen inches of rain in some places tonight into tomorrow morning as this goes by, So hopefully that sort of sums it up a lot of towns in there and trying to trying to get as much as I can.
Speaker 1: In Yeah, I think now what about people that are more inland. What's going to happen in Orlando, for example, what's going to happen on the west coast of Florida? Well, sorry, on the East coast of Florida.
Speaker 6: Well again, in Orlando, I think, let's say between five and five and seven or eight in the morning is the worst part of the storm or the be crossing. So you're going to have win gus hurricane force. If you go back and think about Ian that was just two years ago, this storm may be very similar in Orlando as Ian was. You know, Ian came across there, and on the East coast, what'll happen is as the storm approaches, not much is going to be going on. As soon as the center gets to the coast, that's when the wind is really going to start cranking in. It'll be cranking up at Daytona Beach and Saint Augustine in places like that very late tonight and tomorrow morning. But where it goes out to see a Titusville in those places, the strongest winds will be as the storm is exiting for two, three, four hours it'll come out of the north and you'll get wing gus seventy five one hundred miles an hour as the storm is moving away there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, I appreciate everything. Joe Bastarting WeatherBell dot Com, official meteorologist of The Sean Hennity Show. Joe will check in tomorrow when we're on the air where this is going to be right in the heart of Florida, and our prayers go out to the people of Florida. The one thing I will say, thank God, the Governor DeSantis doesn't have to count on Kamala Harris for any help or assistance, especially after her cheap shot this week. But we'll put that aside for another day.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. He's always been a street fighter who takes on the system, and Hannity is doing
Speaker 3: It today, fighting left wing powers who want to stamp out conservative voices, fighting fire with fire that Sean Hannity