Speaker 1: The volume. NFL Week one is here and a new season mean new ways to get in on the action. That Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Fans have spoken, we want to bet touchdowns. Draft King hurt us and is delivering. Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to do a touchdown dance of your own? New Draft King customers bet five dollars to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets instantly plus one month of NFL plus premium on US. Draft Kings Sportsbook app use coach Shannon that's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks and get one month of NFL plus premium on US. Offer ends nine to nineteen only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven an eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: O cho ocho ochoababb.
Speaker 1: Patriots owner Robert krap is pissed off the Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is in the Hall of Fame and he's not Craut, who is still yet to be enshrined and Ken reacting to jones induction in twenty seventeen with anger and confusion. This is due to his belief that it meant Jones was begin being given credit over him for the NFL's explosion into the multi billion dollar empire. At the time jones induction, Kraft reportedly told a friend he hasn't been to an NFC title game into a decade, and he gets it.
Speaker 4: How does that work?
Speaker 3: Oh, they beefing the bigger than there's beefing. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: But listen, I understand where mister Craft is coming from.
Speaker 5: It has been it has been two decades, hasn't the most recent twenty eight years?
Speaker 3: Seven is the seventh? Is the seven time seven time super Bowl champion?
Speaker 4: Who the paper craft six? Six?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Tom has seven, but he got another one with Tampa.
Speaker 3: So that's right, Tommy gone.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, if anyone should be enshrined in that Hall of Fame for what they've done to turn that program, excuse me, that franchise around, it should be mister Graff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Jerry is still living on what was done in the past, long long time ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, long long, I want long, long, long, long time and right right for so it is the Cowboys. The star on the helmet does sell itself as opposed to you know, the red, white and blue down there down there in Foxborough.
Speaker 4: But it happens.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what the saying is o jo and people are like, well, I don't know what. Yeah, it happens. I mean I know guys that that when some guys get in and they don't they're like, bro, I went to this many Pro Bowls, I'm this many first team All Pro and I did this X, Y and Z, how such and such like Bro, hell, I vote butt me, I get it.
Speaker 4: I'm want to hear your I want to hear you. I'm gonna let you vent.
Speaker 1: And and this is what I always tell This is what I tell people when they want.
Speaker 4: You to get in. Ain't nothing you've done can keep you out. When they don't, they'll change the rules to keep your ass out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm bena leave it at that because I still want my brother to get in. So I ain't gonna say too much. But I just be But y'all know, y'all know, y'all know. Tyo should have been the first ballot man got to what the third, but he got the third. The third most touchdown catches is probably like the third most yards. He's Three men have ever been First Team All Pro on three different teams. Three two on were first ballot Hall of Famers Ted Hendricks, The Stork, Prime Time and Arry Lewis. Three men in the history of the NFL, in the history the NFL been playing football since nineteen twenty, the Real Deal and y'all say, no.
Speaker 3: No, that's the game man, politics, baby politics.
Speaker 1: I think that look and look everything everybody says they're gonna use, you know the situation.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I hate him bringing it up.
Speaker 1: But people like, okay, what transpired at you know the video evidence so that he went in there, X, Y, and Z, and then they say, well, hold on, use the own of one of the biggest chat scandals in NFL history. He was like, well, if you don't, if you didn't know, you should have known. I don't believe he knew. Coach Belichick, ain't sharing that information. Ain't nobody knew but Coach Belichick and them damn coaches. Mm hmm, because that's why I guess what happened. When one of them left and went to the team that I played for, he brought that same bullge ove there and mister B got it, you know what up out of there. They took that over to London and they caught it and r B said, oh no, oh no, ain't.
Speaker 4: No send a chance say hey, we're sorry, or politic no, you got.
Speaker 3: To go go.
Speaker 4: So that's who knew about it.
Speaker 1: And you know, if you remember, he tried to do it to the jest Eric Mangini, he said, he said, hey, Bill, you know that thing you do. I'm gonna keep my mom shut. Just don't do it to me. Oh Joe, me and you, me and you used to rob banks. I said, but oh, show you know what, Ocho, I'm going straight. As a matter of fact, o Cho, I'm investing my money. I got me a bank. Now, I know you robbed. I know you rob banks, Ojo, but just don't hit you go out. Guess what you're saying. I'm gonna hit your Hey, I'm gonna hit your stuff on Friday at noon.
Speaker 4: Oh okay you are.
Speaker 1: Hey, guess what, We'll have a bank robbery at noon on Friday. He's gonna be driving or such and such. He gonna be wearing this.
Speaker 4: What you want me to do?
Speaker 1: I was gonna keep my mind. You mean to tell me you that cavalier? Now I said, I won't. I'm gonna keep my moth shut. You continue to do what you do, just don't do it to me, right Hey, Oh Joe, that man said later for you, I would do it to you, Okay, cause think about it. If coach man Jennie don't tell Yeah, they're not stopping. Name the person that stops just say, you know what, I've had a John Q moment. I've had to change your heart. I don't want to do this no more.
Speaker 4: I know it's wrong.
Speaker 1: So I'm just stopping out of the kindness because that's the type of person that an am. It don't stop, you feel more and more emboldened to do it because right, oh no, So yeah, it's tough, cause I like I like mister Kraft. I don't know how much time you spent arounding when you was.
Speaker 3: There, but yeah, real cool, real cool.
Speaker 1: He's always he goes out of his way anytime he sees me, and you know, I'm you know, I'm talking. He always touched me. Hey, I love what you're doing. I can tell you study, I can tell you do your homework. You're great. I really appreciate it. I know your parents, your grandma is really proud of you. He's always given me my flowers even and he's like, hey, he said, I understand you got a job to do, and he's like, you do a damn good job too, so he'll give you. He'll give you his credit. So I've always you know, and for the most part, Oh Joe all the owners when I when I'm I've been, you know, uh at the super Bowl and go to their functions.
Speaker 4: They you know, they know I got a job to do. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really know you well enough personally to attack you personally. I'm talking about your team, and it just so happens you own that team, So you know what, You're kind of like collateral damage. You know, you know what I'm saying, Hey, because that's how you know with your family. Hey, you talking about my brother, You're talking about me. That's my brother. But here you think I'm supposed to do, like be happy with you, even if you're telling the truth, I still ain't gonna like it. So yeah, I get it, But I mean, come on, put I mean, what what else can he do?
Speaker 3: He is on the.
Speaker 1: Committee, he's on the on the TV committee. The man won six super Bowls. The man they went to they went.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: But even even after, even after, let's just say, for the sake of argument, you say, you know what you got the you one of those three you won the first three doing that?
Speaker 4: Hell they won three more?
Speaker 3: Since that would that tell you?
Speaker 4: And they and they went to and they went to what they went to five. They won three.
Speaker 1: Damn no, hell no, hell, let me take that back. They went to no, they won three. They lost three because they lost to the Giants twice and they lost to Philly, but.
Speaker 4: They went three.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I I do think I think, I do think mister Craft is very, very deserving of being putting place into the Football Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Jamar Chase says he's not planning to renegotiate a long term deal with the Bengals this season. He reportedly believes the team misled him during the offseason as he saw the new deal. Per Schefter Adam Schefter, who came in with me, he and I were both rookie. He was a rookie reporter. I was a rookie with wide receiver. Chase claimed the Bengals told him following the twenty twenty three season and during his past offseason that extension would be coming. That did not happen, and the team ultimately only picked up his fifth year option, with seasons salary jump one point one million this season and to a fully guaranteed twenty one point eight and twenty twenty five. At the same time, Chase watched other wide receivers around the league got paid, just got paid. Oh Aj Brown three years ninety six million, thirty three a year, Ceedee Lamb four years, one thirty six, m Brandon IU four years, one twenty Amas Ross Saint Brown four years one twenty Chase teammate Justin Jefferson four years, one a month. Others Tyreek got a new deal, uh, Jaylen Waddle, Devonte Smith, Chase still has two years wearing on his rookie deal.
Speaker 4: He'll have one year left after this season.
Speaker 1: And if I'm not mistaken, it said the stale may got to the point what changed, Reportedly till I got a fifty million dollar insurance policy on himself for the season to protect against possible injury or any potential loss of salary.
Speaker 6: Damn, hey man, it's you know, that's just the business is ugly, man. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 3: I hate the business side of things.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of people in the chat will say, you know, he signed the contract, you have to honor that contract, don't Yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Don't honor him at all.
Speaker 1: I understand how I honor contract work for him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, listen, melleh, how that that contract worked for him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So many examples though, so many examples. You know, you got to strike while it's hot. You got a strike while it's hot. Now, I know he has two years left on his deal. We talk about the special.
Speaker 1: Cut players all the time with two years left. Hell, they'll cut it with three years left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 5: It's just I would want my best offensive weapon outside of my quarterback.
Speaker 3: I would want him happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I absolutely agree.
Speaker 5: Knowing how good he is, knowing what he's done for you, knowing what he can do and will do it in the future, I would just want him happy because I mean, it's just gonna get even more expensive the following year.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well he's like, I want to You know, he probably wanted if what did what did Chase get?
Speaker 4: Chase got?
Speaker 1: I mean Jefferson got with thirty five a year, Yeah, thirty five year. He would saying, I won't fault it. Damn thirty six of Yeah, I won't fault it.
Speaker 5: Hey, whatever you gotta do, just you. Yeah, I'm I'm curious. I'm curious to see the game tomorrow and just watch his body language, watch his body language, and and and and.
Speaker 3: That was that will tell us all that was that would tell us all.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's that's that's that's been a huge distraction, not just for for the team, but for Jamar and I thought, I'm not sure if Joe Burrow has that power just yet. Most of the time your quarterback can go up and intervene with great understanding. If we're serious about what we're trying to do, it's only right we pay our best receiver, our best receiver that's going to be here, you know, for the long haul. Who was a viable being a viable target and the reason for my success past two three years.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I've seen it guys in contract. Oh my hell Stream, oh my calv oh, the forty nine of the place in Christian McCaffrey on injury reserve McCaffrey, calv Titaness and Achilles tendon nighters led to the decision. Kyle Shanahan told reporters that McCaffrey will be after Sunday after not practice on Friday. Cal added that the player had his worst day the most pained at Thursday's practice. This means the ranting Offensive Player of the Year will make at least the next four games and won't be eligible to return until Week six. When the forty nine are slated to play Thursday night against the Seattle Seahawks, which he probably won't come back then because I'm gonna give him an extra ten days off old choke because if he missed that, he can boot boo.
Speaker 4: Make sure he's really, really healthy. Uh.
Speaker 1: I think Kyle had a joke there's like if those people, the Fantasy that drafted him, they probably should start doing some heavy drinking.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, they're gonna be fine if I'm not If I'm not mistaken, I think the backup name is Jordan Mason.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, the way the way he looked in week.
Speaker 5: One, you know, with Christopher being out, man, listen, they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: They can be fine.
Speaker 5: I think the production will still be there, you know, the next four weeks or the next five weeks, whenever, you know, McCaffrey decides to come back, and he'll pick up.
Speaker 3: Right where he left off. The Office of Line is phenomenal, man, Oh yeah, for sure, The Office the Line is phenomenal.
Speaker 5: And I think what they were able to do with Kyle Shannon whim was able to do some of the creativity that he used to use. McCaffey and he's putting Deebo in that spot. Yeah, he's putting on that Debo was in the backfield. You know, ran a few if you died plays, a few stretch plays, no few plays out the backfield. So he's going to get that that same offensive production from somewhere in just different different ways.
Speaker 1: Well that's why. That's why I look Bobby Turner, who's the running back coach? If there's a Shanahan on your team, where Mike or Kyle, Bobby Turner's gonna be the running back coach. I've known Bobby thirty years. Like I said, no, his wife Kim knew all the girls. As a matter of fact, I was just out here a couple of with in Vegas a couple of months ago, and as one of his daughters was out here and stopped by, UH with Shelley. Shelley was out here and she stopped by the room and we talked for like two hours. He's like, oh, I gotta go, But it's they're great. I love Bobby t He's my guy. Just love crack. Joe's wadding all the just what's great that might be brought in, But if oh, Jo, it's really simple in that in that system, in that run. That's a running back in that system. You get one cut. Ain't no dancing, Yeah, Alice give me saying, hey, you ain't on the dance floor. All that duke, all that ain't none of that. You put your right foot in the dirt, you put your left foot in the dirt, and you get your ass downhill. And if somebody hit you in the backfield, I'm gonna find out who it is and I'm gonna put my foot in his ass and he ain't gonna be on the I tell I'll tell you what. Man Man Adam used to go at it. He's like, you want to catch pastes. You got all the muscles, I said, Alis, these muscles ain't for football. You're talking about the football. Oh you think I live all this away from football?
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh no, but uh it was great.
Speaker 1: But uh but you're right, Kyle is gonna find a way to scheme him up.
Speaker 4: It's gonna get him in that zone.
Speaker 1: And then because they can run the football so well, guess what, Debo and I you can kill the gonna be running Scott ass free because they're gonna drop that safety down because they got to get that eighth guy in the box. They're gonna run you. Try to play cover too. They're gonna run you up out of it. That's what I tell TV all the time.
Speaker 4: TD. Run their ass out of cover too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, sharp, hey, TD, hey, off line, get it to the line of scrimmage. Oh, that's all we gotta do. Our job was to get TD to the line of scrimmage. My job a lot of times i'm backside is to make sure that in don't put his helmet in. TD help, I got you. Now run them up out of it. Now when they're nine, we finish cook. Okay, Now I got Crystal Joe. I'm cooking with grease. Ain't nothing, none of that nonshick nah. I'm finna cook. And we run them up out of it. And now all of a sudden, TD got one hundred and fifty. John Um passed for two fifty. I got like TV got a rod got like eighty five. It got Yeah, that's how we do it. We're gonna run your play cover two. If you want to, we run your ass up out of it. We get you out of cover two. You're not finna stop us with no seper man box. Ain't no way, it ain't happening, no way, no how, And we get that ball with four minutes to go, and we go double tight. Y'all not getting the ball back. I show I sure hope y'all got to leave because if it don't, you ain't getting the ball back to get one. Oh no, mm hmmm, ain't happening. It ain't happening. Oh got a sad story.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, hold on, hold on, we y'all went double tight. Who's on the other side.
Speaker 4: Of you, cars Well called him house?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we running we hey, we coming with hey, And guess what we're running it?
Speaker 4: And what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: You're gonna stop it?
Speaker 1: Can't can't shop You too light, don't worry about stopping it. Then I'm too light stopping. But you can't stop it. I bet you don't make no tackle.
Speaker 5: Well, Porters used to run that thing so smooth man, that stretch, Yeah yeah, yeah, bend it, bend it, bend it, Holy, holy holy, and then hit hit that foot in the ground.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's it. That's that's the only job we had to make.
Speaker 1: Hey, backside is to make sure that the running back nose because he's gonna be hesitant. He take that helmeto the hip. He's gonna be hezitan to come back there. He needed to know smooth, saying, Hey, ain't no rough waters back, ain't no chopping waters back yet.
Speaker 4: Bro, you good? Right? Right? Hey, that's it. Line get him to the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 1: Once he breaks the line of scrimmage, rod ed knock people off him down the field. Hey, hey, we're gonna make your chaser, not a pursuer. You say, hey, do you tell people, hey, pursuit to the ball. Nah, we will drop that. We will make you a chaser. You will have to chase the ball because your ass is gonna be in a chase position, not in the pursuit. Oh yeah, we had that thing down to a science. Yeah, because you don't want to be that one. Because they're gonna put that film on. Oh yeah, you want They're gonna put that film on. Oh alais put that film on you? Eighty four? What you doing here?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: I remember them day boy?
Speaker 1: Hey man, that job like bro oh old, I know I ain't the only one that miss the block, so I do. I'm the only one that mister blocking the tall though, I'm going to there thinking like you, Oh Joe, you know where you messed up.
Speaker 4: So I already know. I said, I'm no, ain't no way in hell. Out of sixty five.
Speaker 1: Plays, I'm the only most for that missed the block because I already know they're gonna put my stuff on there. I don't care now now I done got to the point there because we are gonna put my stuff up on the board anyway, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Eighty four You watching how many tickets you buy?
Speaker 1: Well you should have bought a couple of books, Alex Man, Hey, Joe, that was pain and you don't want to let you You know, you don't want to let you here because a lot of times you can get away with stuff cause they.
Speaker 4: Doing their job. They don't know you done fed up, and then.
Speaker 1: It's one thing to f up, it's another thing to give piss poor effort. That's what Oh man, mm hmmmm mmmmmmm man. But that those though, wasn't could I be no old?
Speaker 4: I got him good?
Speaker 1: I be donna come back to the old. Waited they show the film on Wednesday because I cooked something. I cooked him, Oh yeah, because I felt better on on on a block than I did the past, because they expect you know what I'm saying, don't Joe. They expect me to win on the past. But when I tied one of the more D they want to more D line what up?
Speaker 3: And they can't get it. They can't get off.
Speaker 1: They don't ask to maybe man, don't man, you ain't nothing on pump or buff. Don't receiver, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: You know how he got that clue. That's how I have it tied up?
Speaker 3: Mad as hell.
Speaker 1: O. Joe got a sad story to share with you, oh man. Then last year, but now it's come to a head. Adrian Peterson, who earned more than one hundred million dollars during his fifteen year NFL career, he now faces a debt in excess of twelve million, and he's been ordered to turn over his assets to pay for it. According to the USA Today, and Houston judge has ordered ap to surrender property to satisfy the debt. Comfortable have been ordered to seize assets from his home. A quarter point of Receiver has accused Peterson of playing a shell game in order to avoid payment.
Speaker 4: Sho oh show man, ap.
Speaker 1: Bro, you made one hundred million, and then he borred. I think he borrowed like five million in like two years.
Speaker 4: The interest.
Speaker 1: So when you borrow money like that, you gotta play like twenty twenty five percent interest, so Joe, So it went from five million to like eight million in three years. It might be fifty percent interest, Oh Joe. But then you throw a birthday party and you fly everybody. I wish you'll fight have a birthday party, and I fly y'all in to come to my party where they do that at He got camels, he got tigers. Dude thought he was Tarzan for real.
Speaker 3: Man, it's fish.
Speaker 5: And you know how I am the chat No hell, the goddamn world know how I am when it comes to finances.
Speaker 3: And I don't play that. I don't play that.
Speaker 5: Listen to him being in this situation is very unfortunate. I wish him well and hoping everything turns out in his favor. I'm not sure how this works his favor.
Speaker 4: He owed twelve million, I mean, and in front of the looks of it, he ain't got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope, so I hope he does.
Speaker 1: How you take out a loan to throw yourself a birthday party? You better get Hey, you better go down there and get about five or six dozen crowds. It's a shrimp is ahead. You go, who takes out a loan to throw himself the birthday party? Unless you're what trying to impress the party goers?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, man, A hundred damn man, Oh Joe? How you?
Speaker 4: Oh Joe?
Speaker 1: You throw a birthday party and you bringing what? A he's flying three hundred, three hundred guests. He flew in three hundred guests. I don't know three hundred people. If I'm fifty six, I don't know three hundred people. And I damn sure don't know enough for people to fly the ass to a miuth's head, right, man?
Speaker 4: You think you think I know three hundred buckets, three hundred birds.
Speaker 3: Hey, y no, that's mess, that's messed up.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: He flew in three hundred and twenty people. Oh Joe, check this out on yo. Yeah, but guess how he flew him first class? First class?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh, is there is there any way? Oh? Can you just file bankruptcy?
Speaker 4: Hey? You so? If you ain't got no money?
Speaker 1: It's hard to file bankrupts you ain't got no money because guess what your credit gonna be shot?
Speaker 4: So what you're gonna put up? What you're gonna put up for collateral? Damn? I mean not.
Speaker 1: The more the more people just say, hey, can we get this? The moment women you say what I'm gonna get it? With? Asking mout we ain't got no money. What I'm gonna pay with it? What I'm gonna pay with it? But I'm what am I going to pay to get what you're asking for? So if he doesn't have the thing is the best thing to have if you don't have money is to have great credit. You could have credit if you got money. You see how that works? Yeah, but enough people don't care and think about it. Anytime you try to buy something, they're gonna do Uh, they're gonna put him credit score?
Speaker 4: Uh Equifax? Imperiod, what's the experience?
Speaker 3: So at that at this point.
Speaker 1: And they got three of them. Now some might be a little higher than the other one. But I feel very good. Mine all start with eight. I ain't gonna tell you what else they got. You know what comes after that. But I feel bad, come to all three of mine start with eight?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: But okay, and but I but I got a little bit of money. I ain't saying I'm the richest man in the world, but I got great credit.
Speaker 4: And I do have a little cash.
Speaker 1: But I'm not I'm not doing anything to impress anybody. I'm not buying no no ten million dollar hole. I'm not buying no no million dollar car. I'm not flying people in Oh Oh Joe. I used to have a party in Glennville. Say hey, y'all could drive here. Hey, you're welcome to come. You ain't got to bring nothing. I got all the alcohol. I got a hundred pounds of crab legs, a hundred pounds of shrimp. We got like a hundred, you know, two hundred hot dogs or two hundred hamburgers. All the look hey have at it, but it getting in the best way you can preferbly. I prefer you to walk, because you're gonna be drunk by the time you leave. I don't want nobody have no accent. Knock on wood, Thank god, we're watching over. Nobody got no d O. I nobody got hard. But I ain't pressing nobody. Man. Now, y'all know I got money. I playing in the NFL. I'm the highest paid X, Y and Z. But I'm not finlah press nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah a thien a.
Speaker 1: Fiend, birthday party, blue jeans, T shirt, shorts, flip flop, saying or whatever, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 5: I don't even celebrate my birthday. I just say, I say, save me a little prayer. I'm glad to see, glad to see another year. Yeah, kip a little Starbucks, give me a cigar man and kicking feet up.
Speaker 3: That's just anhing.
Speaker 4: That's how I just feel.
Speaker 1: I just feel bad, oh Joe, that people come in and I mean, some people have never seen some people have never seen a million dollars in their lifetime. And I get it when they said, we say he made over one hundred million. You figure uncle Sam gonna take fifty percent of that, So that's fifty million. Let's just say, oh Joe, I throw twenty five billion. I just throw twenty five. You still got to have twenty five left even if even after your agent take his cut back. Then they tell you what three four percent? I don't know five if they're paying for everything. Nah, And people are like, oh kid, kids don't list hear the thing. Yes, my grandfaens just say, my grandfather told my brother and I we were young. He said, the worst kind of poor you can be is child poor. Don't let that go over y'all head people. That's an eighteen year expense. That's damn there as long as your mortgage. Now, just imagine your mortgage. You got one, because they ain't a people. There ain't very many people that have seven mortgages. So you start having five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten kids, okay, and they're not by one. Guess what, o Joe, that's eighteen years. I know I don't done the man.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I didn't done it too plenty times.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know what that means. That's why that's why Shan, you ain't wan no vacation. Hell no, my vacation was right there. That's that was my vacation right there. That private school. That's vake that the vacation I would have taken. Yeah, went to a private school and saving for their college. That's what a vacation went. That's what my vacation went. And a vehicle for That's where my vacation went. That's why that's why the tonal vision because oh Joe, the thing is and I don't I can honestly say this. I knew not everybody, But I knew people wanted to see me fail. But my desire to succeed was greater than their desire to see me fail, because see, they had no control over that. I had control over my successful fail. You, so all they could do is hope, wish, pray. What wasn't gonna happen wasn't gonna happen. But I knew the only thing my grandma said when I say, right, you know such and such pregnant. Okay, all right, boy, you take care of their kids, yes, ma'am, Yes, ma'am. So now my focus totally shifted. It ain't no more about me, it ain't no more about getting no watches, It's no more about X, Y and Z. I got kids, I got responsibilities. Now that's mine, that mine, that's got my name. So now I got to make sure I put them in the best situation. I got to put them in a better situation than what I was in. I wanted my kids to be able to start on third base, because guess what I started. I was in the stands. I ain't even have a bath. But somebody looked at her and said, hell, that kid like he can play, Let's bring him down.
Speaker 4: But to lose that kind of money, oh, Joe man.
Speaker 3: And that's just it's just one. That's one example. We got to understand.
Speaker 5: Ninety ninety two eighty seven percent of us go broke when we're done playing.
Speaker 3: So this is just one example. Because of who the individual is. That's one hundred million. So think about about the people that never made a hundred million that ran through.
Speaker 1: Remember the guy from Kansas City. I just read he sold his Super Bowl ring eighty one thousand.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's a real man. And people laugh. They people love to laugh and wonder why why so goddamn cheap white? Why dog man? Listen?
Speaker 5: But I ain't played football in twelve years and still living the same lifestyle I was living when I was making money, when I was in the league. I'm still living the same exact way my cheap ass lived at the stadium. Marvin Lewis had to kick me out the stadium because I refused to.
Speaker 3: Buy a damn place. You know how diabolic are You're how fucking cheap that is? Yes, the stadium has everything I need. I'm not crying. Why are you making me? I'm here, I'm here to work, I'm here, I'm hit a plate. Everything I need is right here. Why are you making me get a place?
Speaker 1: And oh, Joe, I got the same I mean, for the most part. I had the same agent since nineteen ninety six. I had the same marketing guy since nineteen ninety nine. I ain't changed.
Speaker 4: Why change.
Speaker 1: I had opportunity to go to big Oh you could do so much better? You go Nah, I trust them, Yeah, I trust So I've had Marvin, I've marvened them. I forbien my agents in nineteen ninety six, when I when I when I got with Marvin, I had had two agents up until that time. Well, the first was really my agent. He was my brother's agent, so he did my contract for free. Then I had another guy, and I remember talking to Marvin and alas like, Okay, what do you want?
Speaker 4: I said, I want the same lifestyle that I have right now. I wanted what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: He says, go home and get me every get me every bill that you have, bring me back, how much money that you currently have, how many kids you currently have, what are their ages. I brought it to him, he laid it out. He's like, okay, not bad, could be better, could be much worse. It's okay, just what we're gonna do. It's okay. He says, outside of your expenses, home card note stuff like that. Kids, you can spend thirty thousand a year, so child support, private school card note, mortgage, stuff like that. I got to spend thirty thousand. I spent fifteen.
Speaker 3: And put fifteen put fifteen up.
Speaker 1: He's like, say to this day, I remember, oh yo, like like a year ago. He's like, you know, have shall we get all your stuff together? I want to take a look.
Speaker 4: I know what I have on my end. I want to see what you have on your end. So I brought it to it and when he showed it to him, I was like, damn. He's like what I said, damn? We I said, we do it.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, you did, you did? You did real good, that said. He's like, I'm proud of you. He said, not go buy yourself something. I said, huh. He said, go buy yourself something like h Like, I'm good, he said. He's like Shannon, he said, you've lived your life for everybody else since I've met you. Go by yourself. So I'm like, I'm like, but I don't really say. He says, how many times have you ever heard me say go by yourself something I said? Hell never, he says, okay, you gonna be okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I went and brought myself down, challenging, got a little bit, you know, came back this year with everything went well.
Speaker 4: We re up with ESPN, you know, with bought myself you know yourself brought me a watch. So I'm good. Now, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I ain't boy. I ain't bought nothing in a long time, right, I ain't boy. I ain't bort nothing in a long time. Christmas this year.
Speaker 5: Get I don't know yet not what I what I have been doing is because I have so much, I have my hand in so many different things. Now, what I have started doing is I've been buying real pieces of of accessories supposed to when I was playing and I was making sure nothing was real, just so I spending what I'm making the head knocked off. So now because I got my hand in so many different things, obviously, I think people don't. People don't even understand I own three million dollars franchises, so you don't understand the type of money I'm that's coming in quarterly when I'm getting paid.
Speaker 3: So I'm starting by real. Watch here, you know a chain here? You know my Cuban links.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're now real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and its just but listen, I can't I can't say them. But when they say God is good, bright, No.
Speaker 1: He ain't good people people, they change that to my God is good enough, God great, God is great.
Speaker 5: By you know, you're not understanding. I think if if the chat understood what it took for me to even get back. Man, boy, is tonight ain't the night to be crying.
Speaker 3: But yeah, not a't gonna let that.
Speaker 4: See that's how I am.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: I do my brother and sister.
Speaker 3: It's been a road. Yeah, in a long road.
Speaker 4: Boy. Man. No, I do for my brother and sister like they did for me.
Speaker 1: Like I said, my relationship and I think people know that my relationship with my brother and sister is different than most people with their brother and sister. Yeah, my brother and sisters more like my mom and dad because they raised me. My grandfather had gotten old, my grandmother was working, my mom. My dad died with I mean, so my sister did everything that a mom would do for a four year old, five year old.
Speaker 4: Seven year old, eight ten year old. My sister did.
Speaker 1: Everything that I learned. My grandfather was extremely hard on my brother.
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 1: You know, I never understood if I got in trouble. He blamed my brother. He said, because you're the oldest. You know, right, He's gonna watch and do everything that you do, so you make sure you do everything right. So I followed him everywhere. That's why I wanted to be like it, because he did everything right. He ain't get no trouble. He didn't talk back, he didn't, he didn't. You know, I always had something to say. I always been quick with the lip. And my grand my grandma Kepta fits up side my head cause I was gonna say something smart, but not My brother and my sister gave me a bath, helped me with my homework, signed my report card. She did everything that a mom would do. My sister did my mom everything a mom would do. My sister did everything a dad would do. Teach me how to do certain things, tie my shoe, so forth and song.
Speaker 4: They did that.
Speaker 1: And so once I got into the situation, I've always we've always taken care of my sister. That's what they had a job since eighty six forty years. What's as they were say.
Speaker 4: She was twenty four ain't very many twenty four We retired twenty four year olds. But that's my sister. So we've all I've always taken.
Speaker 1: And once you know, my brother retired, and shifting my focus because now he I'm the majority, the bread winner, and I got to I got to, you know, make sure everybody is straight, because that's what he was doing.
Speaker 4: We were doing it together. He did it first. Now I got to shoulder. I gotta. I have to shoulder the load, O Joe. And that's why I'm very conscious of things that I do.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm so disappointed of kind of the situation that I put myself in because I'm good, but I wouldn't been good enough to secure three four generations. Good, right, I got I got me and my brother and sister, my mom, and I got my kids. I'm working on my kids, kids, kids. That's what I'm trying to do. That's that's how I think. And that what I did jeopardize that you don't have to worry about it again, though.
Speaker 4: I promise you that.
Speaker 1: Kyler Murray said it's not your job to feed targets to the rookie wide receiver.
Speaker 4: But Marvin Arrison me.
Speaker 3: Didn't really say that. Maybe maybe do you think they misquoted.
Speaker 1: No As a quarterback. Obviously you're going through your reads. Sometimes the ball goes to.
Speaker 4: Him and read. But that's not my job.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 1: I have a I have a sense and a feel for guys when they don't get the ball and when they're getting the ball.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, hold on now, if i'm caer caller Murray, Caler, I know you're gonna see this.
Speaker 3: When you come out the huddle. What number Marvin Harrison? I mean Martin Harrison Jr.
Speaker 4: Eighteen isn't it?
Speaker 3: Kyler Murray?
Speaker 5: When you come out the huddle and you and you're making your points with the line, point out the mic, check the courage, whatever side eighteen, go to look at the DV.
Speaker 3: If it's one on one, throw a twin. Don't worry about no read. He is the read. He's the read.
Speaker 4: What you talk about, it's stuff like this that makes my job. That is your job. Why you say they're taking fourth throw ball, Caler, I'll give you what you what you know what it is.
Speaker 3: That's over fucking coaching.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: That's over coaching.
Speaker 5: That's why that that's why you said that answer that they're over coaching and forcing to go through his reads, when hello, you got a special individual individual that was the fourth pick for a goddamn reason.
Speaker 1: You do that to a rookie, Oh Joe, He ain't nobody over coaching Kyler. Kyler on some bull jives. Kyler been on some bullgives. But I ain't look, I ain't goinna go there.
Speaker 4: This is not the time. This is about him, not a rookie quarterback. You coaching this man had been to the Pro Bowl, and you be this man was what the rookie of the year? What the rook of the year? And then you're gonna talk and you're gonna talk about that's not your job. So tell me what your job is. I like to know.
Speaker 1: Hey, so you mean to tell me the guys rookie of the year. The guy's a Pro bowler, he's been to the Pro Bowl. He's taking a team to the playoffs. But that's not his job. That explains Now you see why. Now you see why. All I'm gonna say is now you see why?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: You know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: Who who called play tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Who the cards play? Ash?
Speaker 5: I guarantee they. I guarantee their feeding tomorrow. I guarantee a feature of tomorrow they playing the Rams Oh ship dang.
Speaker 4: Hey. But even even though.
Speaker 5: Still even with them playing ramps, I guarantee you they feature Marvin Harrison and he has a welcome to the to the NFL day guarant I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just the way it works. It's just the way. I'm not saying I know the script.
Speaker 5: But after a day like that, which to me is an embarrassment, especially with the quote coming behind you, you're starting quarterbacks saying something like outs quarterback, that's an embarrassment. They're gonna feature Marvin Harrison Junior tomorrow, I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: The wise thing was to say, look, I gotta understand that my playmakers that I got to do everything in my power to make sure I get them involved early and often.
Speaker 4: What did Tom Brady say?
Speaker 1: Tom Brady says, my Tom Brady said, it's my job to get my makers the ball early. Who wants to go the second quarter, the third quarter before they get a target, That's what Tom said. Kyler Murray is saying that's not his job. Now chat, you see what I'm talking about. You see the difference between mentality. You see how the great players think and the other players looking to place the blame on somebody else. So, in other words, what he's trying to do Oho is up any blame that you might have placed on me. That's the coach's job. Now, listen at the other great quarterbacks and when they talk Peyton, Manny, the tom Brady's, the Mahomes, all those great quarterbacks, they go out of their way early to make sure their playmakers get involved early.
Speaker 4: Kyler Murray said that's not his job. Uh.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, I'm not Kyler Murray is is media savvy. He's he's savvy enough to be able to answer that in a different way. And I just it was upsetting for me because on Marvin Harrison Jr. Debut as an NFL player, it shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Look like that. No, it should have looked nothing like that. Nothing like that. But I know one thing tomorrow is gonna be.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you and I bet anybody in the chat, I bet your dollar tomorrow he gonna have a ding oh cho.
Speaker 4: Now you see where I was born. When I was born, Now you.
Speaker 3: See, mentality is different the mentality is different. Man.
Speaker 4: Look here, m guys, I know y'all think I think your No, look.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, whatever, none, go ahead, go ahead. I'm good because I took it, nap.
Speaker 1: Man. I just it would bother me. It bothers me some of these guys mentality. It bothers me that winning is not of the utmost Why the f am I here? Why am I putting my body through this? Why am I denying myself? When I trained? I questioned myself every day I went to trade, I asked myself a couple of questions, why am I doing this?
Speaker 4: When is this over? What am I doing it for? How long is it gonna last? And then I got to come and hear somebody talking about it's not his job. Guess what, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 1: It bothers me, man, it really does, because all I want to all I care about is winning. How do we get better? You don't get better with players like Kyler Murray. His mentality is not what it needs to be. Go listen to all the other great players. Look at and listen to Lway, Look listen to Marino, listen to a Mean, listen to any great and they'll tell you I gotta get my playmaker involved early.
Speaker 4: They not saying it's not my job. You got the damn ball. It is your job touch it the most.
Speaker 3: You touch it the most.
Speaker 5: But that's that's why I said over coaching, because when when when when some of the quarterback throws out, I have to go through my reads, that's coaching.
Speaker 3: That's them being in his ear a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: Guess what if I'm a quarterback Davin all of a sudden, I can't read eighteen there.
Speaker 4: I don't even know the rest of them play eighteen.
Speaker 3: Get over.
Speaker 5: That's that's a veteran move. Now that's something in Carson was doing in year five and six and seven and eight.
Speaker 3: That's that's a veteran move. I'm not sure if he has the leeway he golf like that.
Speaker 1: Hell, he done got one coach fire, he can get another one fire. Is it easy to fire coach then the other quarterback. It's just it's just it's just man, it's just the mindset of some of these guys.
Speaker 4: That's what. That's what that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Right right, Yeah, I bet it's little bit.
Speaker 4: I bet ask you what his job is on card. I bet he know that. I bet he know that.
Speaker 1: I bet I bet he know what his job is on that I get best with he playing partners. Hey, nobody gonna say, man, it is your job to protect the blind spot. It ain't your space, your job to go in there and do that. I bet they don't know how to tell him that.
Speaker 3: He'll be fine. He just gotta gotta he gotta choose his words a little a little better.
Speaker 5: That's all, because I'm sure if Marvion Harrison heard that, heard that too, he I know he was upset.
Speaker 3: And if he's not gonna say nothing, he's not he's not gonna.
Speaker 4: Says because he's the rookie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: He gonna be all right though. I know tomorrow they gonna have a day. I know that. I guarantee you that.
Speaker 1: Lil Wayne responded to being snub for the Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to what Weezey had to say. That hurt I, you know I'm talking about I heard a whole lot.
Speaker 3: I thought that was nothing, you know, I thought that was nothing better than that spot in that stage, in that platform. You know, So I heard heard a whole lot.
Speaker 4: So, like I said, and broke.
Speaker 3: And I'm just trying to put me back together. But my god, how you are helping me?
Speaker 4: A what you have a question?
Speaker 5: I got a question. I love Wayne, that's my dog now. Yeah, you know, been in the studio withy back in the day, no name in a few.
Speaker 4: Songs, studio apartment, no studio making.
Speaker 5: I understand where it's coming from. Super Bowl being held in your hometown. What better place for you to represent for your people and the fans. And I thought to myself, how many years had the Super Bowl been in New Orleans?
Speaker 1: Man's have been in New Orleans more than any damn place, right, So I'm curious they had it in twenty twelve. It was there in nineties when the Packers, when the Packers beat the Patriots, it was there when the Rams lost to the Patriots, it was it was there when the Light when I and the Ravens beat the forty nine ers, And it was there in seventy seven when the Cowboys beat the Broncos. That's four times. Off the top of my head, I think it's been.
Speaker 4: There about.
Speaker 3: And so I'm only asking here you.
Speaker 4: Laughing, ask me talking about talking about tell me, I would say twelve ten. It's been there ten times.
Speaker 5: I'll say, I'm only asking. Obviously, this is not the first time that it's been in New Orleans there ten times, of course, but Louayne has never been hired or asked to perform, right, What makes a difference this year.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious. So maybe you can answer better. Maybe the check had answered better.
Speaker 1: Being I think because of what happened when it was in LA and the rank and when it was in LA, they got Dre, they had Snoop and they paid homage to you know, and so I'm sure Wayne was thinking like, damn h Usher because he was a he was had a residency or smoke it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I don't know if you've got a chance to see Usher, but that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm real he can perform now.
Speaker 4: Oh man, he did it. So we it's like, well, damn hold on, LA.
Speaker 1: They got the hip hop, you know, they got the you know, boom boom Dre, they had fifty, they had m they had dal double g and Mary j Okay Vegas Usher. I mean, what they're gonna bring tart Rayne Newton nance out there? Uh, you know, they're like, nah, So Wayne was like, okay, hey, you know we's baby and you know New Orleans, it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: I get this frustration. I'm like you, I can see.
Speaker 1: I can see both sides because we've never it's never been like think about it. When it was in Atlanta, they had Maroon five, think about what all the think about it? You had Timp, you had Luna, you had Future, you had a uh two chains, you had what's the other? The group andre three thousand, big boy cast, they loaded, you got baby Face, you got Jamaine dupre Usher.
Speaker 4: Did you have bro? Yeah? And hey they have think about it? They have Maroon five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, well hold on, Maroon five got some his snack.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying they don't. But you would think of Atlanta. You're like, damn, you ain't gonna play. You ain't gonna play. No homage to what all they what they got?
Speaker 4: So I get looks like I get it, but you know, look I can.
Speaker 1: I can understand its frustration, but it's not like Okay, such and such as from listen, we know beyond. They can't do it every year and Taylor Swift and Taylor Swift, that's who they want. Let's be all the way what they won't Taylor, but Taylor's like, I'm bigging though.
Speaker 4: I don't need that. I mean, none of that me. Beyonce, they didn't need it. But Beyonce did a mccurtesy.
Speaker 3: Yeah she did.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, she did a currency became. You don't get paid for it. Can you come out of your pocket?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Remember remember what I said. I mean everyone's up in arms. Even though Lil Wayne came out and spoke about it. Yeah, it still has to do a set, Yes, to do a set. I'm not sure if they have music.
Speaker 3: Together, but lol.
Speaker 5: Wayne might make a surprise that that was one of the first things I said. He might make a surprise.
Speaker 3: You never you never know. You never know what Kendrick Kendrick may do.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure, but that we don't want Taylor, you don't. But the NFL, NFL now, I don't think they understand. They do what she for, the eye, the visibility, the exposure. They want They want that different, different crowd of eye.
Speaker 1: What what was that number when she came out and and kind of like a support for Kamala. How many people signed up the vote?
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: I saw that, like a one hundred thousand people registered within twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Right, look it, man, y'all better stop.
Speaker 1: Look y'all might not like y'all might not like him, but she's an earthquake, four hundred thousand. She's an earthquake. Like I said, Beyonce came from for him every year, but say I'm good.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, Beyonce was at fifty with a with a cold Play. I think she did. I think she did a same with Coldplay at super Bowl fifty. I was there.
Speaker 1: I know she was in New Orleans because I was there. Uh, like I've been. I've been to a couple of them, you know. Obviously I was with CBS in Miami when Prince did it playing Purple Rain and it.
Speaker 4: Starts to rain.
Speaker 3: We started raining, Yes, yes, and to see it.
Speaker 4: Man, that little man can sing. That little man longly sing.
Speaker 3: Perform.
Speaker 4: He's a performance. That's what he is. He's a performer.
Speaker 3: Hold on and then can play every goddamn instrument.
Speaker 4: Piano, the guitar, Oh, the.
Speaker 1: Real deal, oh man, princess print. He amazing man when he when he had that group. You know, look, I understand the new power generation. But when he when when he was with Winning Lisa and Andre Simon, you know about that man.
Speaker 5: Come on now, hey y'all, Hey, prince, Prince might be the only one to be able to wear heels and get all the women, all of them platforms to get all the women.
Speaker 3: Ye cat Firm, get all the women catsuit.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, boy, ain't nothing like good old cats.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh right, listen or listen.
Speaker 1: Dang yeah. Michael, Michael was in Michael was in ninety three. I think when Michael performed at the Super Bowl. I think Michael was in Pasadena and that way he performed that because that was like the first Super Bowl I went to.
Speaker 3: I was a baby.
Speaker 4: It was ninety three.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to the game, but that was the first the NFL invited me, and I had stuff I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, like I said, I think me I'm kind of empathetic because I know Wayne, I know him personally, and.
Speaker 4: But it's tough, like you want to perform in front of your you know, in your city, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, like I said, I hope uh uh uh, I hope that uh will at least bring him out, let him do a couple of songs that'd be living.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the set is only what fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yo, we got a seventeen thousand in a chat at four am. Now it's time. We got to do a quick We can't just leave you with that. We got to do a quick Q today. Competent underscore West say, it's a little respect to both of you, brothers. Turn fifth a day. Shout me out about three of those for those black black shade. It's about to be lit in Irvine. You know what, man, I don't know if your heart helped enough to you know, to be able to support that man, but you know I would. I would shoot you a couple of ve rubies. Yeah, yeah, man, Hey, you think Judy Garland had him? And what do you call them? Wisdom of all the ruby slippers? Hey boy, they have you clacking your heels together. There's no place like home, There's no place like.
Speaker 7: Bad.
Speaker 1: Uh. Two thousand and fifty five, Oh Jr. And social media affective players and how they play.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think social media effective players and how they play, but their performance with social media can do you know, if you if you're not strong, if you don't have will, and you mentally mentally weak. But we can get to you heavy. Now, you can get to you heavy. And I think also players these days are more focused on their brand than actually playing the goddamn game. If you play the game, and you'll excel in between the lines, building your brand will take care of yourself.
Speaker 4: I think, what is your brand? What are you building a brand on? Are you winning? Thank you? My brand? My brand?
Speaker 1: So what what? What exactly is your brand? Cause football in the brand. The NFL already got that on a lot, the NBA already got that on a lot. That's the brand NBA, MLB or NFL.
Speaker 4: What is your brand? What?
Speaker 3: What is it that?
Speaker 4: What is that you're trying to sell?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you, trying to build a brand. Whatever that brand may be, whatever their idea, whatever their vision is. They trying to build that before playing the game of football. But if you play the game of football and you're really good at that, the other part that you're trying to do is gonna take care of it.
Speaker 4: Take care of itself.
Speaker 3: But if you ain't making no noise between the line, trying to build something off the field. Ain't gonna do it. Ain't gonna do nothing for you, no way.
Speaker 1: Slick Mike saying, y'all, y'all see a future where NFL adopts some something similar to NBA where players have potential to sign SuperMac to stay with the team. Yeah, I mean, that's what the franchise tag was for, yep, because they didn't want their their superstar quarterbacks, the l Ways, the Marinos the eight months to be able to lead. So that's why that's what the that's what the franchise tag is. It allows you to keep your best player. But I agree that's what it should be. It should be a situation that you can sign your best players and it doesn't count against the cap. So you get an opportunity to sign too of your best players. So let's just say Cincinnati, Joe Burrow, Joe Burr, Joey b and and and and Chase. You can sign those to what and it don't count against the cap. Because that's what happens because that was the last bird. You had the bird rights. You had been there for X amount of years, you got bird rights. So yes, I agree. I don't know if it's gonna happen because the NFL day.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Shill the Pope said, Oh Joe, bring the grow gold grills out for old time sake.
Speaker 4: He probably know what those things are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know who they are, but I'm getting ready to go get like the back the back three. Uh yeah, I'm gonna get the back three fourteen carry gold for what.
Speaker 4: They can't nobody to see back there? Who will be in your buy back? There?
Speaker 3: See when they see it? When I laugh and now I'm gonna get uh, letna get a little cross right here. Listen, you heard me. There will always be signs. I'm gonna leave it. I'm gonna leave it at that. Hey, the signs will be small, they'll be very subtle, but there will always be signs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna leave it like that.
Speaker 1: Bad Oh Joe, you know we got a fast turn around the bar because right but hey, Chat, I want to thank you guys.
Speaker 4: I honestly do hope you nine from the bottle of my heart night.
Speaker 3: How many we got it? How many we got in there?
Speaker 4: We had seven, we got seventeen thousand, and here it is. That's in Chat.
Speaker 3: I just want to say I love y'all, man, I thank you.
Speaker 5: You know how I fall asleep by the time we get to about twelve o'clock twelve thirty.
Speaker 3: That night, I took a nap. Today, y'all up with us.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure how many people in the chat on the on the East coast, but I really salute y'all.
Speaker 3: I take my hat off. I salute you. I appreciate it the love and support.
Speaker 5: Especially this time of night, being up this late for for me. You know, you know it's hard because soccer for me, come on at seven thirty. I think Arsenal Arsenal play totten them at seven thirty. I might be wrong, but I really appreciate y'all man, from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I look, I got a job. Anytime I got a job to do, I'm gonna do the job. I'm gonna do what I need to do to make sure. And like I told Jordan, I said, man, look we left round two. I said, we got to go. I said, we got responsibility. We told the people we was gonna come on after the fight, and I need to get home. And I wanted to beat I wanted to beat the traffic because obviously you know how it is. I mean those places, they got it all barricaded off, and well, okay, you gotta go here and look my street right if you let me get on that right there, I'll be home now. You got to go all the way around later for you. So, so, guys, I want to thank you.
Speaker 4: I really do.
Speaker 1: I really really really appreciate it to stay up this late and to support us like you guys have. Man, it's been unbelievable. I mean, that's what that's what makes it feel so good O show. Look everybody, when you start to get to a certain level, you're gonna have detractors. But we got far more supporters that rock with uncan Oho, that rock with Club Shaysha, that follow me when I go to a first take, And I greatly, greatly appreciate that because none of this is possible without you guys. You guys have embraced me from the moment I set foot on on on Fox. You guys rock with me, and you guys have followed me. So I want to take my time to say thank you, and I appreciate you sometimes.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know, maybe maybe it doesn't come off like I do, but I do.
Speaker 1: I do I appreciate the ones that have supported me, that have been there for me, and even this week, I appreciate the support. I appreciate all the guys that and people that hit me up in my phone offer words of encouragement.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for all the people that that DM me and left comments. Thank you guys, I really really appreciate that, so that means a lot to us. Thank you for joining us for another episode. Nightcap. I am your favorite, shine and Sharp. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button and do us a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts you count, you matter. Thank you for helping us get to where we got and we're gonna go even further thanks to your support. Make sure you go check out Shaved by the Portier. We have it in stock and if you can't find it in a state or a city near you, we can ship it directly to your door.
Speaker 4: He's your favorite.
Speaker 1: Number eighty five, the Route Runner, Extraordinary, the Binger Ring of Fame honoree. Please make sure you follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company. That's eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinned at the top of the chat and tour t shirts and hat dropped last week, add as did other shirts. Please go buy yours now at eighty four dot com. The Route Runner Extraordinary, the Binger, Ring of Fame Honoree, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro, the Legendary that's Liberty City On. That's chand o Cho Senko Johnson, UH and the Sphere Tonight. UH Morob defeated Sean O'Malley took the belt by unanimous deficion decision. Valentino Shenko defeated Grosso by unanimous decision. She took the belt, and Diego Lopez defeated Brian o'ortago by unanimous decision.
Speaker 4: So have some good.
Speaker 1: It was great to get an opportunity to go to the Spirit to see that Ojo. I'll see you tomorrow after these games guys again, thank you. It's almost fork. Oh look it's after four. It's after four o'clock in the morning, and you guys are up with us, supporting us. That's love, that's support, that's respect from the bottom of our heart.
Speaker 4: Thank you. We'll see you tomorrow. I'm unk, he's ocho.
Speaker 3: We're out tonight.
Speaker 4: Oh, good morning,