Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Voyd and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuans see DKG dot co slash bball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming Resources.
Speaker 1: On Tuesday, oh Show, we learned that Aaron Rodgers was not in the tennis et mandatory manicamp, which head coach hold up, which head coach Robert Sala labeled as unexcused. Today we learned he'll be skipping the the teams in Tire minicamp because he prefers to be somewhere else away from football. That's the reason that we're supported by Diana Rassini, who added at the quarterbacks choice to not show up. It was the quarterbacks choice not to show up. Aaron I thought we were gonna focus on football this season. That's what he said. We're gonna leave all that other stuff, right, Hey, hey, I want to focus on football.
Speaker 4: I want everybody to focus on football. Then that's that's what he said. That's what he said. And listen, this is what I'm talking about. This, this is what I'm talking about. You wonder why, and we wanted to blame Zach Wilson for the goddamn problems and issues with the goddamn Jets. I'm not saying this has any inclin nation on why they haven't been successful in the previous years, but this is just a small example. I feel bad for Garrett Wilson. I feel bad for Garrett Wilson because you're starting quarterback, you're leader in tuning to skip mandatory mini camp for whatever reason there may be. It might be some type of might be some.
Speaker 1: Ojo, unless there's death in the family, unless there's unless there's a loved one that you there's no excuse. This is what you do. Oh Joe, how do you get to say, you know what? This is what I do? And then one of the most because like I said, a lot of these guys need time, they need to work with it.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: This is what Aaron Rodgers said on what the Jets can learn from the twenty twenty three season. That bleek that has nothing to do with winning needs to get out the building.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I want y'all to tell me all y'all, just all, y'all share you hating on Rogers blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: What is him show not showing up? How did they help y'all win?
Speaker 4: And you know what? You know what I would I would think, knowing him, knowing what he would counter with, he would say, you know what, Mini camp doesn't justify anything that has to do it winning in the regular season. I'm just just knowing him. But listen, you can't do this, Aaron. You can't do this to your new team, to your new teammates. You can't do this to Sala. You can't do this to the Jets fans. You can't do this to the city of New York. Like, if you're gonna be in, be all the way in.
Speaker 2: We know what.
Speaker 4: You know people that can do this and get away with it, and certain people would never never abuse the power that they know they have at their hand. This is someone that knows what he can get away with and do it. He knows what he can get away with, and he can do it. Name another player in the NFL right now that can pull this shit. Excuse my language.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all see why Green Bay to Georgiana's the fast. If you don't care, Oh Joe, my grandfather just say, boy, if you're not careful, you'll become the very thing you despise the most in a person.
Speaker 2: What did Brad Farr do?
Speaker 1: That's why they selected Aaron Rodgers because they got tired of Brat Farr.
Speaker 2: Doing this bullgive.
Speaker 1: That's the very reason they selected Jordan Love because they got fed up with his bullgive and even as grat as he was, he won what two MVP's in the last three years, and they say, you know what, we're gonna select the quarterback.
Speaker 4: The guy won an MVP and they took a quarterback. They tolerate you for a long time until they can replace you.
Speaker 1: Let that I want fans, I want y'all to understand what I just said. He won the MVP and they took a quarterback in the first round, not the third, not the fourth, not the fifth, not the sixth.
Speaker 2: Of first round.
Speaker 4: That's that's literally, that's that is literally the epitome of being fed up, the pitime of being fed up.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's enough because if if, if you don't get rid of them at a certain point, then that throwny aside, it only gets bigger and bigger.
Speaker 1: I'll apologize. I need y'all apologize to shake hold on. Oh y'all, I want y'all to apologize. Heyuse I tried to tell you, and you know you want to say, hey, see. Oh, but look, I tell you I tried to tell them. I've been trying to tell y'all for a decade. You didn't want to listen to me. You're getting mad at me because har is the thing? Oh joke anything I say? Oh, unc hate Aaron Rodgers. No, I just tell your behavior. Unk was pretty good in the locker room. Unk could read the locker room. And I remember when I went to do an interview and I talked to the receiver and I ain't gonna say no name, but I know what was told the old shape. And when I went back and said it on TV, everybody tried to shut me down. Nah bro, Nah bro. I told y'all, he's always been about Aaron Rodgers. He ain't never been about the team. That's why they don't win. It's all about him. Now, y'all make it seem back. Look at the teller that man had, Greg Jenning, Jordy Nelson, Donald Drop, Look at the receiver James Jones. Look at the running back, Oh, he had bull Hive. I want y'all to apologize. And y'all know I'm telling you the truth. Y'all know I'm telling you the truth. I tell y'all if I tell your grass will turn the cheefe, quit your job, start hustling, crackles.
Speaker 2: Hey, is it better than Ben?
Speaker 4: I wonder I wonder what I wondered what his excuse is going to be when he does come back.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wonder, I wonder.
Speaker 4: What is the reasoning going to be? What do you what do you sit there? What do you tell your teammates in general? You know, as as the leader of that team, based on the direction you win in last year, based on the things you said last year about what needs to be out out the door and what needs to be in, and then you pull something like this.
Speaker 2: He ain't never bought in. He never bought in. Man. He's selfish.
Speaker 1: Man, he's a condescending aloof There are a lot of other things I could say, but y'all know I was right. I just been telling y'all this one along with but y'all didn't want to hear me. Because see what you do. If somebody says something about somebody that you don't like that you like, you get mad at y'all call him a hater, and you say it's jealous. But I'm good with my career because all the seventh round draft pick could get out of his God given ability with three Super Bowls, a gold jacket and all the tight end records. That's all the seventh round that could get out of God given the ability. That's all God wanted me to have. I ain't begrudging nobody, but I know that dude. I can read him, and I've been telling y'all that, and y'all know, I see a lot of one hundred percents going up on that thing. You right, you right, you said it. You've been trying to tell him, but now y'all didn't want to hear because y'all like him, and I don't dislike it. I think he's a phenomenal player. I think he's a top five quarterback. As far as just the ability to spend the football. There ain't three guys better that could ever spend the football like you.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. But boy, yeah, that that that that, and you know I you know you know how I am, But uncle, I'll be taking off all I take of every goddamn body, boy, and sometimes they even I've been I've been myself over to find an excuse for him, but I can't even find no fucking excuse man, this don't make this, don't make no sense, and it what what what?
Speaker 2: What? What?
Speaker 4: Bothers me? Is we talking about mini camp and I'm thinking about the receivers. I'm thinking about the receivers. I'm thinking about Gary Wilson. That's the problem. I got Gary Wilson fifteen hundred twelve TVs this season. I don't need Aaron Rodgers out here bull driving on another retreat, another retrieve for darkness. I need you work with my receivers. Man, what are you doing? Gary Wilson? Boy lock in, baby lock in. It's all on you some buys. That's the bullshit.
Speaker 2: That's see.
Speaker 1: The thing is, people, I don't really do a whole lot of talking. I don't brag about I got these connects. I don't got that all I know. I'm like Ef Hutton when I talk. Y'all better listen, damn man, I ain't gonna impue, I ain't gonna impuge nobody's name. I'm not gonna say anything. And I don't be talking about my sources. I just be talking matter of factly. I don't want to say my sources tell me because I don't want to well who said this? Because they know it. They know it, but talk about it. We're gonna move on. That's enough about him.
Speaker 4: The Jeff fans, Jeff fans, I'm I'm I'm rocking with y'all. I'm Ryan with y'all. We're gonna, We're gonna be all right. We still got Garret Wilson. Yeah, we got Taylor. Huh. Mister mister fashion himself, mister put that, mister put out. You talk about you got Breist Hall brother, Alan Lazard, Alan Lazardi is wait, Alan Zard?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got Alan Lazard. We just talk about, Hey, Rod, you want to play, We'll turn that twelve to twenty one. You keep sucking around that shit, all right.
Speaker 1: Injuries are nothing new to Joe Burrow, but this perspective on him has changed. He's taking the share of lumps over the first fourth season. In his most recent season, torn legham in his right wrist. End of this twenty twenty three campaign, prematurely, Burro spoke about the rehab process and the mental toll it comes with whenever you whenever the injuries start to stack up, your football mortality comes back into your mind. So that's definitely something that I've thought about in something that I have to fight through.
Speaker 2: You got take.
Speaker 1: I don't got how struggle is when they because it's the part that's the fact o Joe is that they come with. They started to come with such great regularity. You know, he tore his acl He's like, oh he comes back, go to the Soup Bowl. It's like, hey, him here coming up. And it's not an injury to keep him down for a week or two. They called to him a season. It is like, well, dang, I can't care. Think at Brady Brady, which missed one season in twenty three. Peyton missed one season in twenty three. Here I am. That's those are the breaks. Those are the things that you have to overcome. Some people like yourself, you said, I didn't get injured the whole by.
Speaker 4: Holeerers still messed up. That's it.
Speaker 2: All you had to do with All you had to do is take it together with.
Speaker 4: What I did. I always had to tape together. I think. I think most of the time when I think about it, I think about the game of football, and and and how and how I hate using the word deadly. How most of the word I can think of man anywhere. Yeah, the injuries one player could be your last. I think about how yourtunate, what you think about, you think about your football more team. I think about how because you know you, oh Joe, you know what's going on. You just don't want to purely right right right right. And I think I just got lucky. And I always play around, you know, using my diet and and and and what I ate as a reason why I was able to sustain such health throughout my career, the entirety of my career. But again, I'm I'm one of those that believes, know it works for your body, Know it works for your body, and and and and and do it works for you? And really don't buy into all the all the new stuff that they that people talk about, and all this new stuff that they that they bring you bring to the table that hasn't been tested and hasn't been done before. And I think people will be fine. Joe and I we we make jokes. I went just at UH in Cincinnati a week ago, a week or two ago, and Joe, Joe Burrow and I have been going back and forth for four years, four years. And before I can ask a question, he say, he say, Oh Joe, no, I'm not eating McDonald's, it's not happen. It's not happening. And so Joe and I had this running joke. Before I could even say anything. The first thing he says is I'm not doing it. I will never do it, but thank you for the suggestion. And you know, it is funny. And I wish Joe nothing but success. Man had nutrition is phenomenal. The people he has working with him, the people he has had, the team that worked with him outside outside the facility, the people that he works with in the in the facility. As far as obviously our strength coaches, our conditioning coaches, are our staff. Oh yeah, he has the best of the best. So I'm he's going to be fine this year. He's going to be upright this year. And I guarantee you, I guarantee you. I'm gona ask you this one time chat. I want you to listen to me and stay stay with me now, and don't don't say oh Ojo said it before the season even started. Remember where Jamar Chase, Remember where Jamar Chase and Joe Burrow played college football. And I want you to remember where the Super Bowl is this year, and I want you to remember the storyline that it will be for the super Bowl in New Orleans. But the Super Bowl is all about stories and it will never ever ever be another story that is better than one to have two LSU players winning the Super Bowl forty five minutes to an hour outside where they played collegiate football.
Speaker 1: At Anthony Richardson thanks playing in the NFL is easier than college, and then Richardson joined Jeff t five twenty podcasts where he said, see playing in the NFL, I feel like it's easier than college for real, for real, because in college you got players that's like they're good, they don't know they're good, but they're not as confident. It's confident, you know what I'm saying. They got to allow on other players to do this for them or do that. But in the league, everybody's trying to work to stay in the league, trying to keep their job, everybody trying to ball out. That just lets you know, man that I ain't got to do too much. I just have to do my job and I'm going to do do his job. It's gonna work that.
Speaker 4: What and talk about man and stop man, stop playing man, you know, and I love you, baby, but come on now, stop stop playing there?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Oh Joe, how many how many Anthony Richardson teammates in Florida?
Speaker 2: You think in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Fifteen twenty he got it?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: Gotta be a little more than that.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, let's say let's just say, for the sake of argument, he had twenty second that got drafted.
Speaker 2: That's in the NFL. Breac. How many of his Indianapolis cults are in the NFL?
Speaker 4: All of them?
Speaker 2: All of them.
Speaker 1: It's like, how many people, Oh Joe, it was, It's not a trick question. How many people are dead in the How many dad people in the cemetery? All of them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: How you gonna say everybody in the NFL is confident?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got Walkers ain't confident me. Look, there's different left, there's different level on Joe. You got you got high school, you got college, and then you got those boyd dogs.
Speaker 4: Do even the even have the dasty to to say that colleges was more difficult than the NFL. I mean, man, maybe maybe he hasn't played against the right team yet, Maybe he hasn't. Wait, maybe if maybe he hadn't had the face that just defense, maybe he hadn't had had the face that brown defense maybe hadn't.
Speaker 2: Took.
Speaker 1: Anybody hit him so hard that he separated his shoulder, he broke his collar bone. In college, anybody hit him that hard, because that's what happened.
Speaker 4: You know what, Oh they did land on him, mom okay, okay, okay, yeah, but he tripping though. Man, as a quarterback, you can't say nothing like that. Don't get nobody material, man, you know the coming because guess what, every guy go hit that. So with college like that, But who are you telling? You know they you know they're gonna use that. You know they gonna use that. Matter of fact. You know what makes it even worse, it's ESPN can't wait to use that as soon as you have as soon as you have a bad game, they can't wait to use it. Man, you can you can't. You can't set yourself up like that. You can't. You can't do that, man, And listen you he is a phenomenal talent. He's a phenomenal talent. I'm not taking nothing away from him. But don't don't don't don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't set yourself up for that because a lot of times in college, Oh, Jo, you could just get away with athleticism in college because one week you blat Florida, next week you play Georgia, and then you gonna play some Division two team.
Speaker 2: Then you're gonna probably grab a HBCU.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Everybody you have a question, when when's that Florida? Did they beat Georgia when he was at Florida? Since since since college? College is so easy, I mean, but since college it's more difficult. Did he did he?
Speaker 2: Did he be?
Speaker 4: Did he be Georgia or no? I'm just curious, Okay, no, okay, okay. Man, So I mean by his take, every team based on his take, if he feels that college is a little bit more different in the NFL, that means colletied teams can be NFL team in.
Speaker 1: Man, you know they'd be saying, oh, whoever you think the worst NFL team, if they play the college team, they'll be the faulty matter used to.
Speaker 4: Say Alabama, Alabama, the good Alabama teams, and be the NFL team.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, you get somebody hurt, you get somebody hurt, man, bro bron As you playing for books, intuition, they playing for mortgages, they playing for roles, they playing for billies and college tuitions.
Speaker 2: They playing to keep Mama in the house is different.
Speaker 4: It's different.
Speaker 1: There there's a oh Joe, there's a reason why they don't let eighteen year olds try to play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Nineteen year olds.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why you'll never make it. The physicality never make it.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Russell Wilson said he's excited for the upcoming season and had this to say.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to the sound I feel.
Speaker 4: I feel the fountain of youth.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I just I feel, you know, I feel revived in every way.
Speaker 2: Mentally, emotional, spiritually.
Speaker 5: I feel confident.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I think at some point you got to know who you are, you know, uh, as a player, as a man, as as competitor. You know somebody who's been unfortunately going to play in this game. And I don't doubt it, you know, I just don't trust him. I felt, really, I felt really good last year playing, you know, I felt really confident in the midst of everything. And so I think right now I have all that confidence times ten. So I just just use it all, you know, and just use it all.
Speaker 2: You just trust it, you know, you.
Speaker 5: Take one day at a time and you just you just uh, you know, you just put in the work. And I just think that that's that's the part that I love. There's nothing like doing the work.
Speaker 2: There's no substitute, there's no substitute for the hard work. And h that's that's. That's the part that I love walking. I like it or like it.
Speaker 4: I like it mentally as a competitor, spiritually, where I am the confidence that I had even playing last year, amidst all the bullshit that was going on around me, including my head coach on the sideline yapping all of my ear trying to get a reaction out of me, I still feel confident and what I can do and what I can provide is not just the player, but as a leader of the Pittsburgh Steelers. I feel confident. I feel good still to this day. I like the message. I like the message. Not all I need. I need the message and the transition and the translation of the message to be the same on the field in between the lines. Yeah, that's that's all I Need's I need all the talk. I need to talk. I need to talk walk. That's it. And I'm good. I'm good. Russell Wilson all day, Pittsburgh Steelers. And this is coming, This is it, This is coming from a Bengal at heart true love him to death. But Russell Wilson fan all day, come a hell of high water.
Speaker 1: As long as you don't say Steelers, let's ride, y'all gonna be good, rust gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Man, Russell to cook Man, get that ball, Get that ball to George, Get that ball to George, hand that thing off the naja or you're gonna be all right, that guy. Damn defense is gonna carry you. That's your identity right now. And you're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine until you play the Bengals, until you play the Bengals.
Speaker 2: I mean that division is too very tough.
Speaker 1: I mean when you look at it, I mean you can make a case that he might be the fourth quarterback in that division because you got Lamar Jorins and Deshon.
Speaker 4: And you know it's funny the teams go. It's just the NFL. You can break break, break all the divisions down AFC East, AFC West, NFC East, NFC West, North South, whatever.
Speaker 2: You may be. And you could take the divisions.
Speaker 4: Right and just break them down by quarterbacks and based on the quarterbacks that you have in the division. You can kind of tell how the season is going to go based on who you have in the helm controlling your destiny, honestly, and so when it comes to when it comes to the AFC North, I look at it from a standpoint, is okay, how many how many of us out of the four are going to one stay upright throughout the season? Two stay healthy throughout the season and be able to overcome their mistakes because mistakes are going to be made. Can you minimize your mistakes and overcome them? How well is your defense going to be playing? Obviously, Steelers, you know what their identity is. You know what the Browns identity identity was last year. Hell if Deshaun Washington show any sign of how he was when he was with the goddamn Houston Texas, for goddamn, that's scary in itself. If you know what DeShawn we got there, kid, that's scary in itself. So that changes the dynamic of the AFC North right away. Especially if the motherfucker Browns hit the ball rolling and get any type of rhythmic chemistry. You know, it's easy to play defense. You just read and react screen react at the beginning of the season. You know, you know, week three, week four, week five, you know, you start hitting your stride as the offense because you know you're jelling together, the chemistry getting a little better. You got you got a little rhythm under your belt. You're in your office of coordinatory. He got a better feel for what he can do. Man, I like it.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, it looks like you in LA today doing some mad stuff. Give us a sneak preview of what to expect. That saw a picture you're standing on your temper toe. Also saw you try. I also saw you flying private.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, listen, listen, listen, listen. I can't tell y'all much, but you know I'm the ratings I'm the Madden Ratings adjuster and have been for the past three years. And you know Christian McCaffrey is the Madden cover Boy, Madden cover player.
Speaker 2: Well he about to be.
Speaker 4: Hey, he's going to be a ninety nine when he puts in the work on the field. And I give him that ninety nine. So I'm not sure where he's readed right now on that.
Speaker 2: Putting the work on the field.
Speaker 1: The man was Offensive Player of the Year Catsecond, he had the most scrimmage job.
Speaker 4: Last Okay, this is new year, but that's what you're based on. You bet you get him a greade on this up. Everything starts over what you did last year. Don't help me. Yeah, what you did last year, don't help me. I need you. I need you. I need you to repeat that or either pick up where you left off and I'll make the proper I'll make in your rating as time goes. That's the way we work over here. I could have swore I saw some guys getting ninety nine during the sea. Yeah they will, They probably will. I mean Tyreek, Tyreek, justin Jefferson, Davonte Adams. I'm just just throwing a few out there. But no, man, it was cool. It was cool to see c mac Man. Good dude, real real and he's very very quiet, very very ill.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's not talking. No, he's not a talker. He like that from not the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his dad at Liasta, his mom is the talker, is the talking. But the boys the boys quiet. Yeah, that was just like that's how it was ed, just in his locking laugh, you know, minus business.
Speaker 4: Because I saw I saw coming from some from real far and I screamed out real loud, yo ce Mac, let me get an F and picture and everybody looking around like what the and and as soon as I'm walking like hey, hey, how you doing? How you doing? It's nice to meet you, Like wait a minute, well where's the end? Where where the energy with the you know, the c Mac I see, you know, off tackle, you know, getting through, you know, getting up in the hall. What a completely different than what I would have what I expect, you know, from obviously the best running back in the game. But it was cool. It was great meeting him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he quiet. I mean, I mean I don't really get a whole life, like what's up?
Speaker 2: How you doing? You know?
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, yeah that was dope. That was dope.
Speaker 2: That was dope. O Joe, grab your ketchup mustard.
Speaker 1: Because the mother of all hot dogs eating contests contests are here. Joey Chestnut will not be allowed to compete in the twenty twenty four Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contests, but the Kourou Kobayaki is still going to head to head. Joe's Chestnut Kobayashi unfinished Beast with Air live on Netflix on Labor Day, Joey Chestnut Kourou Kobayaki met last met in the Hot Dog Getting Contest in two thousand and nine. This announcement come one day after Major League Eating bar Chestnut from competing in this year's Nathan Eating Contests due to his new partnership with a plant based meat brand. Chestnut said he can't wait to go another round with Kobayachi. Kobayashi the toughest opponent and competitive beat.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I think his record is like seventy seventy one dollars. It seventy two dolls seventy What you mean that?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Seventy two seventy two guzzies? And how long? And then what time span?
Speaker 2: Twelve minutes? Hot dogs and buns?
Speaker 4: Man, listen, I mean eating. Listen, I'm eating buns bands in eighty seventh man, that ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: You ain't talking, bro, Yeah, I bet you do be eating buns.
Speaker 1: Yeah we know you yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: And they ain't got no ketchup.
Speaker 4: Of money the way it depends if I put it there or not. I don't do that. Hey, twelve minutes span, So think about this. Let's say they added a trifecta, and we made it a trifector and they added me to the contest. Twelve minutes span if you k you can't you if he can get twelve minutes, how many you think I get through? Come on, man, you don't You don't know me, man, you don't know me. Man, I'm at the city. Man, I'm dad county. Man. You think you think I'm only five? Have six hot dogs and the twelve minutes spand boys, something wrong with you? Now? Don't do me like that. Don't do me like that. Huh oh No, don't do me like that. Hey, there's one. It's one thing. There's one.
Speaker 2: There's one thing.
Speaker 4: Some buns with water, so.
Speaker 2: Down, No the buns you being there, you're putting the water on them.
Speaker 4: It depends now, it depends who.
Speaker 2: Yet you come straight? He come up straight about the extra side.
Speaker 4: Fine, that's fine. There's the reason why he used to call me seat in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Hey, he'll tell you about the other job here he used to be. He used to stay ups at the postal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, money there, it's good practice. Got you got you got people need to understand practice makes perfect. So you starting all types of other places.
Speaker 1: About they me and your man. I ain't need a hot dog man and a twenty year listen every hell no longer that nineteen ninety nine, twenty five.
Speaker 4: Every every sporting event I go to. If you ever notice, I always post, always get two. I get too glizzies every time.
Speaker 1: Oh jo, me, me and you have a hot dog eating contest. The first of three dogs win three?
Speaker 4: What I'm just stuffed the first three in my mouth right away.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I might get you.
Speaker 4: Man, YouTube, Man, you you're a pretty boy. Man, you don't you don't eat like that? Man Like I'm like, I'm I'm a I'm a savage real like I'm with whatever.
Speaker 2: But you can't the hot dogs? Long? Man? I might, Man, I might, I might. I might. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You don't do that. You're not even built like that. You ain't even built like that from a different cloth. Man. You don't want don't you.
Speaker 2: Can we get? What about we do? Hamburgers?
Speaker 4: Who hot dogs? Man?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm a glizzy gobbler? Is he goobla chose man to talk about? Man?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe? Check this out.
Speaker 1: A second grade teacher who was addressed arrested for being drunk in class is no longer facing charges because it's not illegal to teach drunk. Wendy Munson was arrested after teaching her Newstrop Elementary school in California while drunk. Munson failed a sobriety test and was twice the legal limit two hours after she was initially arrested. The district attorney said, while the DA's office agrees that is highly inappropriate to teach you while intoxicated, is unfortunately not illegal. We couldn't prove that her intoxication would have endangered the kids. Munson is not listed on the teachers as a teacher at the school's website, indicating she was fired.
Speaker 4: But but my goodness, I mean, there are many things that you that you shouldn't do in toxic Uh. Many people do do them because they've been doing it so long. And the funny thing about it is they do it and nee breated and been doing it so well for so long while they have alcohol consuming the system. They think they have to do it in order to be good at whatever, did whatever function functioning alcoholic driving people?
Speaker 1: Just in general, did you hear what she's did you hear what they're saying she was twice the lice two hours after she was arrested.
Speaker 4: So at the time of our arrest, can you imagine what well, yeah, and imagine if you're drinking. And this is also a testament on what do you have to do to deal with today's kids? I mean, how much drinking did you have to deal with or how much drinking did you have to do to be able to deal with the kids in this class? Were they that damn bad?
Speaker 2: Kids? Bad? Today? Ojo?
Speaker 4: They not that bad? You got to get drunk.
Speaker 1: What here's the thing, And I think the thing is your teachers have gotten younger. You know when out in class, man, the teacher was like forty five. Right now these teacher they teacher glad They twenty three, They fresh out of college.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean I mean not only I.
Speaker 1: Mean I'm glad because I mean, you know, you you ain't look at none of them teachers like oh she's fired, right, she ain't look at none of them teachers like that.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And they had grown all the teachers. My teachers had grown kids. So funny, listen, man, the teacher, I'll teach you. My teacher like I mean I had one. I think I had one teacher, Miss kick Line of my second grade teacher. She was she was as a matter of fact, she ended up getting married like maybe the year she taught us or the year after. But most of most of them, oh joe, that was they were old. Yeah, I mean, because they're like my kindergarten teacher. Her grandkids were in my class.
Speaker 4: So I mean the episode of Martin uh with the teacher that that came to the house trying to hit on him. You remember her name? This? It was the model. It was the Model. I forgot the lady's name. Man, it was so funny. And Gina and Gina Carter, uh huh, you remember my name, Beverly Johnson. She played she played the character. I can't remember the character's name it was. I don't know why this reminds you that.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, man, I was like, yeah, that was there was the days. Oh joe.
Speaker 4: But them teachers need to stop that messing with them kids that Miss Trinidad that name. Oh yeah, Hey, listen, have you seen how many times having how many reports there have been for women that are married and haven'torious for that having sexual relations with these kids? In high school jun high hell is going on as I mean, but but like, but I don't I don't understand, I don't unerstany You know you got young kids thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen. You know they're not finna keep their mouth closed. It don't matter how many times you shit there. Yeah, it's hard, oh, Joe, like, can you believe it? Like that's a grown woman. That ain't that ain't somebody in my laf. That's not somebody that's a grown which is why they keep getting in trouble, because they gonna go back, and they're gonna run back and tell every single time, no matter what they say to you in private and those solo conversations, every time they.
Speaker 2: Gonna say not o' shae, not o' shae.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna say no huh y yes right now with who you are now, of course you wouldn't. But at that age when you aren't mentally you aren't as mentally savvy as you are now, you're gonna slip up.
Speaker 1: O Jo, here's the thing, you messing with a girl. The minute you tell somebody what they do, they try to go back.
Speaker 2: Though. Oh that's why you gotta keep it shut man? What she like shop man? Good?
Speaker 1: You never you'll never be being my clock. Oh dude, man, she was terrible. I mean she don't know what you're all off real life. Nah man, don't even waste your time kill it.
Speaker 2: See he ain't never put me here he oh, but they already know.
Speaker 1: Don't ever put me in no situation like that. I ain't telling nothing. Yeah, and see the thing was on yo. See we ain't have no phone, so an'thing like somebody could go through your phones or something like that and get that information. He and I had a good old And see back when I was growing up out y'all you had to do see like now, you got to do like down the whole number. See, all you had to do was like our number was six five four what was that number? Six five four to zero seven seven. All you had to do was hit four to zero seven seven.
Speaker 2: Die right on through.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: See, you ain't had to do all that stuff. You had to put in no area of cold. The three digits, didn't the phone digit. You ain't had to do all that mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See we're on the same line, o Jo. Like if you like you live down the street. Let's just say you live too mild for me. I can pick up the phone. If you was on the phone, I can get your conversation.
Speaker 4: Well god, I can.
Speaker 1: Hear the pick of the phone and say, oh yo, get off the phone. Man, damn, we want to use the phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Because the people on the same line before they got individual life. So yeah, so somebody like we could be on the phone and it like bro, hey, yes, get off the phone.
Speaker 2: Tell me.
Speaker 4: Everybody got to be in unison when somebody want to use the phone.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, you had to wait like, uh, you're like, miss such and such, how long are you gonna be on the phone. I'm just gonna be a couple more minutes. Boys, Okay, thank you, ma'am. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy how time is to be in It's crazy, how far it is, how far we've come, and how far we got to go.
Speaker 1: Man, things things a lot different on Joe check this out on your nine time for our favorite segment.
Speaker 4: Q and A.
Speaker 1: Uh Tammy Wiggins said, shout out from ahtoyn and O Joe. My birthday was yesterday, shout out. I'm a bet teacher at thirty one years. If you were a teacher, what subject not be? E?
Speaker 2: History? If I was.
Speaker 4: Oh English, Oh my goodness, i'd be I'd be an English teacher, of course.
Speaker 1: Fat This man dumb butcher, this man butcher, butcher the English la.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm not the one that butchered the English language. It's the people that we put in positions of power that butchered the English language. I need to be I need to redo it the right way. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Oh man, kid go home. Well we already know you ain't gonna be no spelling teacher. We know that, right.
Speaker 4: Not I get I get nine eight percent of my words, right, that's that's what you go away. That's a good percentage.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, Raquel Rigg said, brought my merch. You both are magical my favorite show. Raquel, thank you so much. We really appreciate that. We appreciate the support man, the love and support take us applying Atlanta show. Hey, Houston, y'all need to pick this thing up a little bit. Y'all pick it up because Atlanta and the Dallas y'all doing y'all thang they hey, they doing their thing Atlanta Dallas.
Speaker 2: But we thank all our guys.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Pat Duff said, Oh, shout out for the new contract. It also proper for you being one of the few ones to mention Sam can sail to get a head coaching job. He's definitely contributed to the Celtic squad, be dove. Thank you, man, I appreciate that. Yeah, thanks to ESPN. Uh they took care of your boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, you know, congratulations on that. Congratulations. You don't want to thing aback because I remember, I remember months ago you told me, but damn can I get can I get him a foot in the door? I just I just got my foot in the door with Ship. Now you don't close the door behind you and left me outside. So I'm knocking on the door. Hold on, hold on, hold on you that knock? Can you hit me knocking? Well? Ship, let me in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta, I gotta si. Yoh.
Speaker 4: But congratulations man, well deserved, well deserved.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I expect. I'm not I'm not adding no pressure, but I'm expecting to be on with y'all during football season. I just need one or two days. I don't need much. I ain't ask you.
Speaker 2: Are you are? You gotta show you on a show.
Speaker 4: Inside the NFL. I'm inside the NFL. But listen, I'm trying. I'm trying to I need my resume. I need my resume to look real, real, spiffy. I need I need to look real sweety. So adding adding adding this to as as my thirty ninth job that I have in that six six month span, that'll be beautiful, work beautiful.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna add another day. We add another day at night.
Speaker 4: That's fine, we could do that too. We can add another day at nightcap inside the NFL. I could work at first take on it at first take at ESPN and boom boom we we we were there. We there work work, worked me like a dog. So yep, thank you ESPN. Thanks my boy, Steve, thank you ahead of time, Thank you ahead of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my kids uh.
Speaker 1: Uh huh man, what y'all want me to get a wash cloth?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Shaun and Pope said it's true holiday playoffs, showing why the world team should choose him over Kyrie. Well, it all depends on what you're looking for. We got a lot of scores. Uh, it's gonna be interesting to see. Uh, it's kawhi, gonna be healthy enough to play be cause remember Kawhi didn't play in the playoffs. He played what one game it ended up missing the rest of the game. Is he gonna be healthy? You probably need some defenders. You got guys that can score. Steph can score, Lebron can score, k KD can score. So you got scored. You got a A D who's a defender. You got Joel Embiid who's a defender, can also score. You know, you can never have too many wing defenders. So I mean, I would like to see Kyrie go. But but as Rick was said, like the mesh of the team is really really important. Uh uh, So we'll see Unking Out Your Love the show. I'm here in Edmonton for Games three and four the Stanley Cup. My question is, and who in the NFL can win MVP? Not named mahone Sorry o Joe, but go Oilers.
Speaker 4: Listen the Oilers. Dude. Connor McDavid is my homie. We trained together an off season, very good friend of mine, so no disrespect taken. But obviously I'm from Miami, so go Panthers. Who can win MVP? And the NFL not named Patrick Mahomes?
Speaker 2: Shoot Ash?
Speaker 1: Can you pull that Sound of Magic Johnson on Jimmy Fallon tonight. What he said about Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese and what's going on? Can we find that sound? Okay, we cannot play that sound? Okay, okay, okay, that's good enough. We can't play at guys, what happened? Uh?
Speaker 2: He was talking about? Uh, some.
Speaker 1: He was talking. He was talking about like when he and Larry came in. He said, we weren't the best players, but we were the most popular players. And he says he sees a lot of that going on with Caitlyn Clark and Alief because I said, they're the bird, They're the bird in magic and and and there was some resent.
Speaker 2: There's some resent. He used the term upset. I used the term.
Speaker 1: He said a lot of what I said, He used the term upset. I said, man, I said, Caitlyn Clark is the most popular player, but she's not the best player. He said, she's the most popular player, but not the best player. He said, teammates when they knock her down. Now she can't find out about it. Y'all need to go help her. He said a lot of what I see, but but it was he wasn't yelling and screaming, So I said the tone. So even though he said he was like Jimmy Fallon, he was explaining, oh because I was loud. But so now you're dealing with some magics because although I said he we said basically the same thing because he said it in a nicer tone, in a car fashion.
Speaker 4: But you know, like like Grandma used to say, sometimes five five different five different people can say the same exact message, but it's perceived differently depending on who's the one saying it. So it's the right message, just the wrong messenger. Wrong, that's all. That's all. That's all that is. And and most of the time that comes from a place of personal disgust for an individual, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, well if you if you don't like the messenger, you definitely an't gonna save this message.
Speaker 4: And then that's that's that's part of the problem right there.
Speaker 1: Right, Jaylen said, hey, unkno, you got some bad news that my mom cancer came back today. She's a really big fan of the show and she loved watching you both. Wonder if you can give her a shout out. Her name is Miranda, that I mister Miranda, Miranda ah Man bro Jalen. I'm so sorry to hear this. I mean, everybody here at Nightcap bro cancer. F cancer. It's such a deadly, awful disease. Miranda. We're praying for you. Hang in there. You beat it once, you can beat it again. I believe that you believe that, have the faith and keep us, keep us posed to Jayalen, thank you for your support, Jayleen, thank you for watching. Miranda, thank you for watching. But oh you, and now we're gonna be praying for you. Everybody here at Nightcap, the Nightcap family that's in this chat, y'all, please say a prayer when you go to bed tonight. Say a prayer for Jalen's mom, Miranda. She's battling cancer. She beat it before, she'll beat it again.
Speaker 2: Lady.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, guys, love the women who preson lately. We laters especially appreciate it. My question is, what do you think the best movie series or movie with at least one sequel? Godfather movie or sitcom die Hard? Let me see, do you like what's that movie James Cameron with all the graphics Avatar?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that's a good one. It's a good sequel. At a lot of movies strike out on sequels too, you.
Speaker 1: Know that it is yeah, nothing, That's why I like Godfather. I think Godfather might be the best.
Speaker 4: I mean one thing that really hurt my heart, like just honestly, I think some people might feel different. But coming to first coming to America, it was so good, it was so good, like so good. Yeah, I felt and I thought the fact that, well, if they're doing it this this far along with technology, technology being as advanced as it is, I was expecting something similar to, similar to or better than what we got the first time. And it wasn't even something to me, just that was something you just you can't recreate.
Speaker 1: Man Bad Boys, Oh Friday, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah not now, those those those those those.
Speaker 4: Stayed up to the expectations on what we expected.
Speaker 2: What about Fast and the Furious, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Listen, Fast and Furious has been going on for what thirty years now thirty day. They didn't they didn't have been the Space, they didn't been to space and back five yet been a space Batman?
Speaker 2: What about the Batman?
Speaker 4: You know what my favorite Batman obviously when he's Ledger where he played the Joker, one of one of the best, like that and when Jouquin Joaquin Phoenix played joking there he yo was.
Speaker 2: The first one with Jack Nichole, Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 4: You like that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's good. He's good. Hey baby, hey, real, real real, say real, Just she just takes me to back watching I'm watching, Say she's watching. Remember I I'm in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And in that thunderstorm, it's it's it's it's it's something going bad. It's it's flooding real bad in uh, in Miami, everywhere they had they had to put out what you call the warning thing. Well, you can't drive the you can't leave home, like like, it's that's that bad.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Adrian Adamie, Oh, you have many successful jobs and businesses. What advice tips do you have on structuring the right team around you?
Speaker 2: Uh? Bro.
Speaker 1: A lot of times the team that you start with is not the one you're gonna finish with. And as the as the the the owner, the CEO, whatever title you give yourself, you can't be afraid for change.
Speaker 2: You can't be afraid to make tough decisions. You can't.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, that's what it comes down to. You try to put the best. You try to hire the best people. You put the best people in place. You don't care what color they are, You don't care about anything like that. Can he or she do the job? How passionate he or she are about said job? Because I need people that want to jump because if your passion.
Speaker 2: Oh you can.
Speaker 1: I can teach anything, you can learn anything, but the passion has to be there. And so that needs to be the thing. You're excited, you jump out of bed and you're excited to come to work because I can't teach you. I can't teach your passion. I can't have man. Oh man, Man, I can't wait for Friday. I can't do it. I can't do it. Bro, you gotta have a passion. You gotta be obsessed with doing it. And that's why I tell them, find something that.
Speaker 4: You love and never feel like work. Find something that you love, never feel like work ever. No, And that's why people like Man. When do you sleep? I say, bro, I love what I do. I love it. It's my purpose. I get out of bed. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Man. I have my daughter. I think I'm gonna have all man, I said. I told my daughter, I said, you want to come work for daddy? You know what she telling me? Talk about? Noah, Daddy, you're gonna subject me to a hostile work please because I already know you.
Speaker 2: Daddy. You're gonna be yelling. You're gonna be cursed.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, if you if and up. She's like, nah, I think she's talking about nod Daddy. Talk about what do I even call you? Tell about Daddy? I said, you can't call me daddy at work. You gotta call me boss. It's about he's about.
Speaker 2: Now, Daddy. I ain't mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stay where I'm at. I said, well, stay where you're at. Then, Uh, My question is uh to you this kemper nor what jr. My question is who would be your first overall pick comedy edition.
Speaker 2: Of all time.
Speaker 4: Prior all time?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you. I don't know how you have they. I don't know how you have a mount Rushmore comedy and not have prior on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure you're on them. I mean all the time. I mean you want to go back to to one of the ones who.
Speaker 1: Kind of kind of birth, I mean, you go Red Fox, you can go Landy Bruce and you can go. I mean Wilson, Flip Wilson. You don't remember Flip Wilson.
Speaker 4: I remember Wilson, Jany goddamn god, damn Flip Well one of the originators. Yeah, Flip Wilson. Uh you remember, you remember remember pig Mey Markham or you don't know, but you know I'm going too far back for you, no, no, yeah, okay. And it's it's old school, old school comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, I mean there was some, there's some there's something of that, but pride for me.
Speaker 2: Uh. Cedric Jr. Hey, unko. This is Cedric Jr.
Speaker 1: From Tiskegee, Alabama, just turned twenty seven. Can I get a birthday shout out.
Speaker 2: In the house? Hey, what's up? Cedric?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday bro, twenty seven? Thank you for watching, Thank you for being a fan. Enjoy your day. Many more to come on the birthday, birthday, Happy bday bro.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, Oh, you know you remember mom Mayblely Yeah Maybley Okay, okay, okay, if you know you remember mom? Maybe the comedian. Yes, that's that's that's back back back in that day. You know you used to do a little skits on stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I mean, look, if you come in man like now, I mean coming up in the comic view era, when you had all those comics. You had the earthquake, you had the bruise Bruce, you had the cash, you had the DC Curries.
Speaker 2: I mean you had Arna's Jane number.
Speaker 4: You used to do that retarded the retarded boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't say sorry whatever, my bad, Okay, the special my bad. I'm sorry. Yeah, there's so many rules.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh said entertainer H. D. L.
Speaker 1: You had Chucky Ducky, you had Hamburger, you had uh uh uh some more.
Speaker 2: You had a deal given, you had whole flood, you had sr. Underwoodnell.
Speaker 1: Uh you had chocolate oh Man T. P. Hearn, so many uh Gary Owen, uh Levell Crawford man mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I mean I like bro. There was the Days Man, there was a Days Oh Joe, there was the Days mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, you know Lenny Bruce obviously he had Murphy. Uh you had uh Bernie Mack, you had you know, you got guys like George Carl and Paul Mooney. Uh uh uh uh who else we had? Who else?
Speaker 2: Oh? You had what's the dude name.
Speaker 1: Rudy Ray Moore, Robin Harris, Remember the house party, Robin Harris, Why you were funny? What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was funny funny too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Uh who what else we got?
Speaker 1: And then you know, we got the young guys that you know, the last lady last two decades. Uh uh you know, you get like Cad and you get uh, you get well, you know, like Martin, and then you had, uh who else? Kevin har Art. It's a lot, Oh man, a lot, man, I love man. Look here Bill Burr, he's great.
Speaker 4: You mentioned it, Bill Burr.
Speaker 2: You got to go.
Speaker 4: You ain't say Chappelle yet.
Speaker 1: Either, Oh man, look here Chappelle go back thirty Chapelle, bro Ralph, Ralph Mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh man, hey, bro, they there was a day. Man.
Speaker 1: I can just watch man, I could just watch comic. You comic bringing them over. Man, I'll just be saying.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing is watching the old comedy is some of the stuff wouldn't fly today at all. Wouldn't It wouldn't fat to day at all. It's it's crazy how times have changed. Uh. I don't want to say we're in a in a in a sensitive error. I don't want to say the right thing, because everyone's mental mental health and mental well being is very, very important. But I just it's it's unfortunate that we we we can't. We gotta be cautious of what comes off the tongue, you know, and in the in this time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, bulled over the days man, Eddie Griffin. You got Mike Epps mm hmmm uh Chris Rock forgot about Rock?
Speaker 4: Oh shoot?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Porter?
Speaker 2: Wait? What not? Porter?
Speaker 4: What's his name? Man who used to play hustle man O Martin?
Speaker 2: Oh uh.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Now you talk about you talk about from the from.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, Morgan, I'm talking about Portal. I was I was thinking about the DV from the Saints.
Speaker 2: Instead. Jasey Boy, Yeah yeah, but uh Jacob Hollo.
Speaker 1: Jay Dove said, please send his Ferson birthday shout out to my daughter Maya. Loved the growth of the show, Keep the grind up, Maya, Happy birthday. J Dove wants to send a dub a shout out. That's your father wants to send you a birthday shout out. So J Dove, thank you for your support. Thank you guys, really really appreciate it. Oh yeah, we forget Kate, forget about Ricky Smiley. Oh yeah, this guy was a great comedian. We might not content don't what he's done, Bill, cos he's the first one, first last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was to be on TV.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact that speaking of Ricky Smiley, please remember you saw a little bit, right, the little bit, Yeah, the little set. Well he went to the funeral, no little down said I'm standing away from that now cause you told me I can't talk about it. Well, he went to the funeral when they had bunk bed caskets. You never saw that one on and oh man, that's one of the funniest ones. Man, you got, you got, you got to see that. It's a small clipp's and it's not that's not that long. But he went to the funeral home and he looked at the first casket and it wasn't who it wasn't who he thought it was, and he climbed up to the second casket up top. I was in tears, hollering Broy that that bunk bed caskets is a good one.
Speaker 1: No, we did not leave Kevin Hart off. We mentioned Kevin Hart but Kevin doesn't go back thirty years. We said, Kevin goes back twenty years. Curving Asian Dog got a chill curve of Asian dolls said, you ever hire anyone to call you daddy's curve Asian Curby Asian dog? If that somebody for real? Oh Joe, you be knowing people that when.
Speaker 4: I'm married, boy, anything with the word curvying, it ain't got nothing to do with me or dog Curby doll Asian n I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Only Asian I know is my cousin that played for Tottenham Human sung. Yeah, I don't know nothing about that. Nah, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that a real person asking you to put that up there? Best will be.
Speaker 4: Let me see, let me see that's about I know it right, but don't But I don't put that. I don't put that that evil on me, Ricky Bobby Man.
Speaker 2: Somebody check y'all know if that's a real person.
Speaker 4: Check that click click that click that that link go through the pistols, you know what I mean? I think that's how it works.
Speaker 1: That ain't nobody. Oh that might be just what you call them. Oh there's the curvy Asian.
Speaker 4: Doll that that that that might be her.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: No, I uh uh no, I've never called it. The only people that call me daddy is my kids.
Speaker 2: Eat. Okay it it once in a while. You know, you know, you know, you know, we're gonna keep that between us.
Speaker 1: Isaiah Shaffer said, what's up when that laporte is gonna be available via food steps for EBT, Hey, that's gonna be between that's between you and the store. Cause y'all know back in the day, you know, you was only supposed to use it for a perishables. But you bought toilet paper, you bought mortal on, you bought whatever you want to do a food step because they take it, they don't they don't care what you buy with it because guess what, when they cut around to take them up, they're gonna pick them up so bad, please, So we sell it to the distributors. Distributors sell it to whomever. So I don't know what the purchase and what they use. I don't know if it's bitcoin, I don't know what it is. But once it leaves, once it leaves us, I don't know what to tell you. Bro. That's it ash That includes our show for tonight. We're back on Friday. After Game four, Celtics could possibly win their eighteenth title, or the MAVs need to go buy some some toiletries because theybody to hit the rod. Can they stave off elimination? Will it be a sweet tu and end Friday? That's when we're back. Thank you for joining us. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. We have a lot of people in the check then they hit that subscribe button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. Thank you guys for selling got shaved by the poortier. I greatly greatly appreciate that. Sorry for the inconvenience of the back order, the backlog, but we're clearing out all cleaning out all the back orders and moving forward. So I think everybody's been getting emails about their shipment has been shipped. So thank you guys for your support. Please make sure you go follow my media company's page on all platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company. That's eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. The link for the Nightcap Merch is pinned at the top of the chat, and if you use code ump you get a discount on Nightcap Merch. Not only when you use that code, do you get a discount on Nightcap merch. You get a discount on all merch that's Nightcap Club, Shay Shape, and eighty four. So thank you very much for going to the site and purchasing merch. We're very excited to announce our Nightcap Live Tour again. The tour kicks off in Atlanta August twenty second, That is a Thursday. On the twenty fifth, which is a Sunday, We'll be in Houston, Texas. The following Friday, which is August thirty, we'll be in Dallas, Texas. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. And we have another sponsor, Oscar Mayle Bacon joins.
Speaker 2: What's up? Ali pop? I forget it? What is it? Olipop? Olipop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dath olipop olipop, Oscar Mayle Bacon.
Speaker 2: Two sponsors.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we get more, but thank you guys, Thank you Oscar man Bacon for joining, believing in us and having confidence that we can do the job. So thank you very very much, thank you for joining us for an episode of Nightcap. I'm Shannon Sharp, your favorite on He's your favorite, Number eighty five, the rock Runner, Extraordinary, He's a Bengals, The Ring of Fame. Arnterie a pro bowler, a All Pro. He's from Liberty. He's Chad O Josenko Johnson. Thank you guys for joining us tonight. We'll see you on Friday.
Speaker 2: H