Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor set De, Montrey More and new He Scrugs.
Speaker 4: Players Lounge Time coming to you on a Monday here at the SWBC podcast studio at the Star in Frisco. Anthony door Set in the house, Barry Church is here in the house on Knew he Scruggs, and we've got cowboy football to talk about. As the Cowboys get ready for their home opener against the New York Football Giants. Both teams went into the season with lost. Cowboys also Philadelphia a close game. The Giants lost in a non close game.
Speaker 3: Trash you call it, man, Them boys looked trash.
Speaker 5: Twenty for the Cowboys twenty one to six.
Speaker 4: Cowboys are four point favorites, so as Washington took apart uh New York twenty one to six. Russell Wilson's seventeen of thirty seven hundred and sixty eight yards no touchdowns.
Speaker 6: On receptions, Yeah yeah, the ain't.
Speaker 7: Not right too good, New York and they have a team at thirty seven trash Man.
Speaker 4: They did not want to pay Saint cowin Barkley. They they are paying Tyrone Tracy who ran the ball for twenty four yards on ten carries.
Speaker 3: Come out, Daris Slayton getting I think he got extended too. We got one catch maybe if that boy.
Speaker 2: Them boys looked there. Man hotsive line.
Speaker 3: Looked like it was in the shambles. Russell Wilson, he ain't what it used to be. But you gotta left the man. You got to block one for a little bit. They looked all discombobulated. There was no there was no report between him or his receivers. The running game, like you said, it was atrocious.
Speaker 5: Oh, Neighbors was on the sidelines. He like that. That's all I've seen is the highlights of him over there.
Speaker 3: Like what, let me ask you, a d you played the game, how do you feel about young Cats?
Speaker 2: Because he's only what in the second year. He's a baller.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, he is a beast out there at the wide receiver position.
Speaker 2: But how do you feel about young Cats?
Speaker 3: The first type of adversity that happens body language goes to shambles.
Speaker 2: You yelling at the coach.
Speaker 3: Come on you your second year, you bought out last year, but come on, man, you ain't Randy marsh now.
Speaker 5: But but he playing that diva position though I get.
Speaker 2: It, But I'm like, you had one balling year, bro.
Speaker 8: You you out here yelling at your head coach but showing people, but you already know they gave him that already, like like they they You can tell by the interaction into how they treat him around there that he's already.
Speaker 5: Man, he's like that guy so called leader already of that.
Speaker 2: And it's that leadership.
Speaker 5: That's That's what I was about to say. That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 7: And some you know, with responsibility and with certain levels of position, they just gonna give you leadership. That don't mean you're ready for it, That's know what I mean. So he's going he's gonna learn. He's learning on the fly, of course, you know who though oh like from himself, of course, it's it's going to happen. We already know, we already been there before. It's just the nature to be the older you get, the more you heard, I'm like.
Speaker 3: What he said, you know after the game, talking about we all got to get better.
Speaker 2: But that's after the fact you on the field. Are you doing all that? You showing up your coach, you showing up your quarterback. I just, man, that's.
Speaker 5: It's new It's a new day, man.
Speaker 2: That's how you tear down a locker room.
Speaker 5: It's a new day.
Speaker 4: And so you say new day, Anthony, But I look at this and it's what you said, Church. It's the perception, you know, no different than the perception of Michael Parson's laying down on the table during the game.
Speaker 6: And then here it is. It's game one.
Speaker 4: You're getting hit in the mouth, and you're out here basically point fingers exactly, you out here point fingers and and and then though it's hey, you guys, don't stink.
Speaker 6: It's all me.
Speaker 4: I'm doing what I can here I need and it just it comes off of a bad way.
Speaker 6: Real bad and a bad way in the room, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you got your other players out there and they gonna look at like, what are we doing here? Like the first time you get punched in the mouth, you just it all goes to shambles.
Speaker 2: This is game one. This ain't fighting for.
Speaker 3: A playoff spot or you in the playoffs. We got a chance, but we just didn't show up. This is week one.
Speaker 4: So do you remember when when rich Pasatya got into it with Greg Hardy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he slapped the paper there.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah. See that's that's what comes to my mind. Man, day Ball, you're gonna take this. Yeah, like, man, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 7: It was like you ain't get at him like that all of you know five, he was like, let's go, man, you ain't disrespected me like that.
Speaker 2: And the mess up.
Speaker 3: And that's how we kind of knew that it was a wrap that year because nobody else stepped up, none of the coaches. No, they let that man slap the handboard out of it. I think he was a captain the next week. I mean, it was it's just that's how we do. It was like, man, this is this is how this.
Speaker 6: Is, except you can do this now.
Speaker 4: And you know with Brian day Ball, you know already you're like, I mean, GM should have been fired.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: I was laughing because we were driving up to Philly.
Speaker 4: We were driving up the Philly that last week, and I said, they tell the big picture, Saquon, I say, I get people are mad at Nico.
Speaker 6: I get it for trading Luka Dacic. But Luca and we went went.
Speaker 4: Out, they went out to the playoffs, and immediately you got JJ Reddick said, man, man, we got to get people in shape, meaning Luca go get in shape because.
Speaker 6: You got that.
Speaker 4: This dude was on TV with the own to say, I mean, I'm gonna be real mad at this dude in Philly.
Speaker 6: Man, what I'm telling right now, it's gonna be Chicago.
Speaker 2: Offer.
Speaker 4: And then this guy only not only signs in your division rival, and where's the Super Bowl and.
Speaker 6: The Russian crown?
Speaker 4: And he's still employed in game one? It what what's what's new? What's different? Danny Dimes out here balling in Indie okay.
Speaker 5: For Anthony Richardson. So yeah, you never know.
Speaker 6: What Simmy to the bench got.
Speaker 4: So so sat Kawan Barkley Leaves becomes Offensive Player of the Year, Super Bowl champion, leads the league in rushing. Daniel Jones leads you Game one. He here looked like he looking like young United. Seriously, Andrew Lucky following the lineage, what you're doing line is still bad. I'm like, what's this dud going on?
Speaker 6: I'm like you all out here, trying to hang Nico.
Speaker 4: Everywhere you go, somebody gonna say, fire Joe Shane because what you're doing with the Giants, man.
Speaker 2: Wow, terrible.
Speaker 7: And and and then to sit there and to watch that, like when that whole thing was going on, I think they had hard knocks or whatever.
Speaker 5: He's not gonna be worth it.
Speaker 7: He's this, he's that like we're we're not gonna pay him, We're gonna give it to the quarterback. And then like, yeah, I'm just like you, How does anybody that was in that room still have a have a child?
Speaker 5: They should all be gone.
Speaker 4: No, no, because because Joe was the one making the decision, you can, you could be at the end of the day, you can, you know. And and what they don't take, Hey don't know if I do that, you don't know who was advising him. But at the end of the day, the owner said he did sit there and talk to everybody else. He told Joe basically, hey man, you play boy, right, you know, we don't do that.
Speaker 6: I'm be hot and I'm just sitting to myself, why is he here?
Speaker 9: Why is he?
Speaker 6: I mean, if.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, God, got New York Giants him, get him?
Speaker 2: Look at him. He's the guy you won't.
Speaker 4: He go awead he did, it's really you said, I look, I said, that's my reading is correctly And oh my boy, Coach Soul too.
Speaker 6: You know we call we call, we call the Dolphins. Head co coach.
Speaker 2: Broa, we didn't know.
Speaker 6: We didn't know until you take up that diversity box.
Speaker 2: He said, we got one right what his but I saw.
Speaker 5: That right right, So coach coach still gotta look at that.
Speaker 2: Coach Sol looked terrible.
Speaker 4: I picked him to win the game, like, oh man, co coach Cosol got proms out there.
Speaker 6: Man Dan Dimes out there cutting them.
Speaker 4: I'm like Church feeling real good dives And I'm like Joe Shane, Man, how do you go see your owner? Man got beat? And you look up there, you know, you know, got the box, whoa jut bowling? And then what's crazy? You know they got everybody hiked in the off season. It's d line about to be unreal. You got our dual card. You gotta but them boys getting diced up?
Speaker 2: Do the run? I get it.
Speaker 3: Daniel Day j Daiels is a special quarterback. But man, they're in trouble New York in trouble.
Speaker 7: Man, And I mean, but it's but it's it's it's just right on time for the cowboys, man.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: So it like, however much trouble they in, they prime pickings right now.
Speaker 4: You know, here's what fight you back on this, and and and Chrispy you I don't have the number in front of me, but Dak Prescott's record.
Speaker 6: Gets the Giant ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh he owned them.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean you talked about you know, the way Aaron Rodgers owned the Bears, he owned the Giant.
Speaker 6: Dak owns the Giants.
Speaker 3: The last time they lost was the rookie year, like twelve in a row or something something crazy.
Speaker 6: I mean, man, it is it is. I mean, it is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: By the way, Can Dallas in New York, it don't matter, beating him everyone everywhere, beating across America, man, and so and you guys who play you know you can't go oh into No, you can't do that, bro, that's a that's a death death warrant right there.
Speaker 6: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: And to NFC East right, you can't. You can't do it. You can't do it, thank you.
Speaker 4: So So two back to back there and then you've got, uh, this is the home opener.
Speaker 6: Last year they were not good at all.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys were not good at home last year or so they're full point favorites in this and this is just one where you guys tell me. I mean, if you're in the room right now, I'm sure everybody's got to be saying this is this this can We cannot allowed this game to get away.
Speaker 3: Not only you know division what we talked about, you can't lose to in your division games, but just to have that confidence going forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you lost. It was kind of a moral victory.
Speaker 3: And I know there's no more victories in sports, but you looked good against the defending chance that everybody says there's one.
Speaker 2: Of the most loaded rosters out there.
Speaker 3: You can't come back again and lose to a New York team that look like that in week one.
Speaker 2: You can't do it. The confidence in that room will be shot.
Speaker 3: I mean it depends how they win, lou whatever the case may be, you got to get this victory. I don't care if it's about two, if it's about one, or if it's a blowout. You got to get this victory, not only for the division, but for the confidence that your team going forward, and I.
Speaker 7: Just feel like, you know, just well of course us watching the game, we actually saw a bad the New York looked the other day, and just knowing like how you mentioned, you know where the Cowboys were last week against the team playing against the Eagles, a loaded team like that, And I have to believe that with Shoddy just being the demeanor that he has, the demeanor he has, and just his approach to the game, I think these boys gonna be really ready to play this week.
Speaker 2: Don't be a flash in the pan.
Speaker 3: That goes for coaching and playing as well, Like, don't be a guy that you know one week, man, he was play calling out of his button, then the next week, you know you resort back to whatever. Just you know, keep it consistent, man, players and coaches, like.
Speaker 6: What Cowboys homes of another van?
Speaker 4: Got more time, that's true, that's more time the game playing and get this get this thing ready to go. So there there's absolutely no excuse for them not getting the home opener at and T Stadium. Exaid coming off a game where you saw hope for yourself, but you cannot allow yourself to not get this game and this this team this is a bad football team and facing okay, it's a bad team.
Speaker 6: You got to go you you, you gotta handle this.
Speaker 2: There's no excuses.
Speaker 3: Prepare for both quarterbacks. If I'm the defense, you know, I know they're gonna start Russ. But if he starts struggling, don't get shocked. If you know, Jackson Dark comes in there and then you're like, you're all caught off guard.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this dud's running around, he's buying time. Prepare for both man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely would.
Speaker 7: From what I saw with the coach after the game, when Dave All was talking about you know, he was like, hey, you know, rest did a good job, but we just still got to work on some things. And the city is really behind Jackson Dark right now. He's just been like he's he's love a boy out there right now. He can't wait, go no wrong, he can't do anything wrong. So it's going to be good. But like I said, and I'm not arguing with you or you with it, but I just think that the Cowboys right now, with the culture shift and what I've seen and what I feel like is going on here, I.
Speaker 5: Think they're gonna be ready to play. I think they're gonna be ready ready.
Speaker 4: You have no choice, You truly have no choice. You cannot the numbers of your playoff chances. When you go oh and too, it's it's basically a death now. And then you start to look at the schedule and this division, with these two teams, you go oh and too, and you start giving away a Giants foot game at home.
Speaker 6: Ain't good. It's not good at all.
Speaker 10: Let's get our first rightw thirteen and two is Dak's record against the Giants.
Speaker 11: The last time he lost to the Giants was December eleventh, two thousand.
Speaker 2: Was in sixteenth very Church was on the team. Oh yeah, I was there. Rookie dropped two picks too. Yeah. He was like, oh, you ain't coming back by the But.
Speaker 6: What was what was the record again?
Speaker 4: Here Chris thirteen thirteen and two thirteen and two losses twenty now he was.
Speaker 2: He's been injured in there a couple of times. R Yes did not play.
Speaker 4: I remember that game and afterwards Todd Archer was very adamant talking to Jason Garrett about why didn't he go put Tony Romo in?
Speaker 2: Oh my, he.
Speaker 6: Was about to fight Jason trying to get Romo back in there.
Speaker 3: Well that was that was about the last of it because that was around Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's the story of another day.
Speaker 4: I'd like, yo, Todd, they were in the gate. It was like he went out there stuck it up at a bout. It was Tom was out there. Tom was out to try to help Romo. And yeah, Jason put that Dak.
Speaker 2: Just won eleven in a row. And that was the game that was Todd about the bitch, no no time, no tie.
Speaker 4: That that's not going to happen, all right. Anthony dor sat very church on New Struggs. This is a player's watching by Aristocrat Gaming. When we come back, what side of the football against Philadelphia group?
Speaker 6: What position group?
Speaker 2: Did you say?
Speaker 6: Man, I feel real good as they get ready to face the New York Giants.
Speaker 4: Let's do that next right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 9: Hey their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat A. Proun, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's twenty hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 1: Raising Caines presents the other rules of football. Rule one. Any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an e jible receiver of Canes when it comes to winning game day Canes Rules. Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers one Love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 10: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 9: The Jack Black Playmaker is four.
Speaker 10: Of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 11: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: Back to the players, Loune Are you hey? Cowboys super Fan?
Speaker 3: The search for the twenty twenty five Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan now through September twenty ninth. Nominate extraordinary NFL fans, dynamic duos and game changers who wrap the Cowboys with pride and ah and turn every game day into an unforgettable adventure.
Speaker 2: You could be sent to Super Bowl sixty.
Speaker 3: Enter the win now at NFL dot com Slash Fan of the Year to day.
Speaker 6: Thank you Barry Church.
Speaker 2: That is awesome, yo. Yeah, but I read a voice.
Speaker 4: Sound you are in the player's lines brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. Anthony Dorsett is here, Barry Church is here. They're both former NFL players. On newly scrugs, I am not well. We've got this NFL network on right now. The Baltimore and the Buffalo game from Sunday Night Football NBC with a great Thursday game between the Cowboys and Philly, backing up with a Sunday game between the Ravens and the Bills, a forty one forty football game. Baltimore with sixteen points in the final four minutes of the game to win it. John Harbaugh, the head coach of the Ravens, has now blown seventeen shovel just second half leads. That's the most by any coach since nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: That is called you shoke job at it one seventeen, seventeen seventeen.
Speaker 6: No lead is safe with you as head coach. And that's that's a.
Speaker 3: Coaching erword thing right there to me, because what that's saying to me is when your team gets up, you get conservative.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets relaxed.
Speaker 3: There's no killer instinct, there's no less step on these guys throat and ended, there's none of that. It's always they get lax and they say, oh, there ain't no way this team's back. Let's just you know, relax here for a little bit, and the next thing you know, they're driving the tide of game up. I mean, it's it's been like this for the past couple of years where they just always there's one little fumble here, mistake here, Mark Andrews fumbles drops the two point in version. Like, to me, there's nobody in the league that should be messing with Baltimore right now. When you look at the roster, how it's constructed, running the football, Lamar Jackson, what they got on the outside, This dude's running around like is backyard football, destroying teams, but low and behold when it comes down to it, I don't know if he's getting tight whatever the case may be.
Speaker 7: That defense ain't stilt right. And that's one hundred percent too that that to me, that defense is not built right anymore. Like I I and I'm not taking a slight at anybody, but I just don't think that who's the middle linebacker with cross Smith. He ain't fitting the mold and that ain't like what it used to be. Nah, he's not, you know. And and unfortunately, like it's starting to show out there with the second level more than anything. Their pass rush is still crazy, They're d lining, still crazy.
Speaker 5: They can stop to run, annoying them, gonna get to the quarterback. It's that second level, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And then last night as well, the DB's got taken advantage of late in the game.
Speaker 3: And you can, dude, the guy they brought in, j Alexander supposed to be this guy. He gave up the p I around in the late and then he let Coleman just do him dirty. I'm just like, man, it's it's always something and.
Speaker 7: I just it blows my mind, man, Like it's a hard peal to swallow, because, like to me, watching Lamar is like like you said, I'm watching a grown man, dude, make grown men like they're playing Pop Warner Ball against him, Like he's playing Pop Warner Ball against them.
Speaker 6: Better version of Michael Vick.
Speaker 2: I mean, I never thought i'd say that. I never thought i'd be like, you know what he's version of he is?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and and to and to see that and to know, like I'm watching that game like y'all watching the game, and it's just like I'm like, okay, they still keeping it too close. I know what Josh Allen is. We all know what he is too as well. But yeah, but unfortunately, man, like, hey, they're gonna have to grow through each other to get past the next way anyway, that's true.
Speaker 5: So it's it's it's tough for them kids.
Speaker 2: Is he gonna be there? Is he gonna be there this year? Yes? You think you think he gonna be there? Yes? I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, it was only week one, but this week one.
Speaker 6: This week one, but look, this is this is the beauty of it.
Speaker 4: But for me, uh, what what I saw yesterday was shocking because I'm sitting there doing we're getting ready to get the TV show together over there, and I tell my producer because he was he was basically had everything done. I said, dude, look up because the one thing you don't want because we we don't get to come.
Speaker 6: On until the game ends.
Speaker 4: So the game ends and they do the post game, we got wait for thirty minutes news him, I come on, so we were already going, Man, it's gonna be eleven something late. I look at it. I said, Victor, this is a problem going in for two, like because we don't want we don't want overtime because that means actually he looked.
Speaker 6: He said what I said, Oh you had you stopped watching?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, yeah, Josh Allen out here putting on that clinic right now and shut up there, you know. Yeah, man, So it was it was scary, man, it was scary. But that's one where yes, Derrick Henry's fumble was crucial, terrible. It was right up there with the Miles Sanders fumble in the football game for the Cowboys, Like you can't do that, despite his fantastic performance in the football game where he went eighteen for one, sixty one and sixty nine. But it's what Jimmy Johnson used to say, it's not about the play you make, it's about the mistakes you don't make. You know, he made a mistake and that that allowed them to get back in the football game at a critical time here. So it was it was great numbers, but dude, that that's what can happen and allowed allowed Buffalo to win the game, and I think about this could mean Baltimore has to go back to Western New York in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: See when happened last time they went up to New York last year.
Speaker 6: You know, so this is this is this is a this is a tough one.
Speaker 5: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 7: When I said they got to get through each other to get to the next week, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: So this this could be a very very very tough football game.
Speaker 4: And then if you're Baltimore, to add the fact that Pittsburgh won and Rogers went out there throwing four touchdown pass.
Speaker 2: He looked, he looked good man.
Speaker 5: He was that looked like he was forty whatever.
Speaker 6: That was a revenge to it.
Speaker 4: Oh you all did me like he was you you getting some you gets?
Speaker 6: I forgot what you said.
Speaker 4: Uh, everybody, I'm gonna burn it down as quick as I can. Yeah, he made sure whatever he got. He went to the wool folks something and came out.
Speaker 5: There was Ayahuasca, Jalen Ramsey.
Speaker 4: He was playing with hurdles, but he was hitting there.
Speaker 2: So I looked.
Speaker 4: I just looked at that and I just said, okay, you know, Baltimore, now only did you lose, Pittsburgh won, and Aaron Rodgerson because this.
Speaker 6: Has been the problem the last three and a half years from Mike tom.
Speaker 4: So, if this guy can just operate functionally, you only need four touchdowns every week, Premier Ron.
Speaker 6: If this guy can.
Speaker 4: Give you a two, they'll they'll be a formidable football team.
Speaker 12: And Cam Hayward was gassed. He was all that camp Yeah he want my money. Yet ask fallowed down. I said, God, get back guy, right man.
Speaker 5: That was a good game, now there was.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of great games this week twenty five.
Speaker 4: Fitness is not exactly that any football games, man, that's really quick.
Speaker 2: Y'all watched the game on Friday right in Brazil with I.
Speaker 6: Did your boy?
Speaker 2: Your boy justin Herbert He played well, but I was but he did ball out.
Speaker 3: But what's what y'all think about how Mahomes uses that sideline.
Speaker 2: How they need to just knock his head off. You already know because this is crazy.
Speaker 9: You see how he.
Speaker 2: Just dB was like I'm shuffle you out of bounds that you get out, ran through it all through his chest.
Speaker 3: I'm like, see somebody going off on him, and it's going They're gonna get the flag.
Speaker 2: They don't get fined and all that, but.
Speaker 5: He quick anytime you touch him. Now he o my head.
Speaker 2: He's flopping all over them. When he ran buddy over, he flexed on him.
Speaker 3: Let's go first and till I'm like, see that's somebody gonna take his head off.
Speaker 5: And then later on you see another you see it happen in the game.
Speaker 9: Was it?
Speaker 7: Was it the same game we were just talking about. And uh, the quarterback tried to run out.
Speaker 5: Was it Lamar? It might have been Lamar Josh.
Speaker 7: I think it was Josh tried to run out and got hit or got clipped up, and the whole team came around. You know what I'm saying. It was about to be a big old yeah. Yeah, but no man like defenders. Yeah, Patrick Mahomes and that you can't do that to a dude because we're giving you grace on the sideline. Then you try to run through us and make us a highlight. Real now your angry runs because.
Speaker 3: If that's Daniel dins or somebody, they gonna take their head out.
Speaker 2: It ain't nobody gonna batter eye.
Speaker 3: But since the Mahomes of the world touch the head, lolule wrong, You getting fine?
Speaker 4: That and oh, by the way, you will face them again. Yeah, so you will see them again. So it's not like, hey, man, I hit you. We not going to see you for four more years. No, you will see that it's already on the schedule because you will have to face the Chargers.
Speaker 6: One more time. So it's not good, all right.
Speaker 4: The position group that looked the best against Philadelphia that you liked is your Cowboys. Get ready to face the New York Giants. Will dive into that next way or set bury Church.
Speaker 2: On new scorts.
Speaker 4: This is the player's lunch, brought to you by Ristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 13: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 2: Whether you're maxing out.
Speaker 13: Overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle, and boost your recovery. With forty five grams protein, zero grams a aatage sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients in the Gladiator Smoothie, available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kit it's.
Speaker 10: The official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lifball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 1: Raising Canes presents the other rules of football. Rule one, any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable Cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Caines when it comes to winning game day. Caines rules Raising Caines Chicken Fingers one love go Cowboys.
Speaker 9: Hey They're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 3: To the players Line, Cowboys Nation. The twenty twenty five Dallas Cowboys schedule is officially here and limited tickets are available. Now get ready to bring the noise as you watch your Cowboys live at AT and T Stadium when they host NFC East Rivals, Giants and Commanders plus the Packers, Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings and Cardinals. Visit Dallas Cowboys dot com, Slash tickets or Sea geek dot com, the.
Speaker 2: Official primary ticketing partner of the Dullest.
Speaker 4: Pittsburgh's On Perry God True.
Speaker 6: All right, you got Anthony dor Set He's here in the building.
Speaker 4: Church and Dorset both play in the NFL's Players Not Watch by Ristocrat gaming. I'm new he Scruggs Cowboys getting ready to face the Giants Sunday at at and T Stadium.
Speaker 6: It is a noon football game, so get the.
Speaker 2: Early gosh, I hated noon game.
Speaker 6: What you got all night though?
Speaker 3: You do, you get the whole. But I see, I'm not like a great morning person. So like when you have to get up and get rolled at six am, wake up crass, and I'm like, oh man, it takes me a while away. I don't really wake up till like halftime unless somebody smacks me or something.
Speaker 2: You're not a coffee drinker, No, not really.
Speaker 7: That game is tough because you gotta eat breakfast. But damn, like by the second quarter you back home. Great game, and it's a stretch.
Speaker 3: You don't want to eat too much to feel you know what I mean, heavy out there exactly. But if you eat too little, you're gonna be gas Man and Jackson. That's all we had was twelve o'clock, no prime times.
Speaker 6: Depending on you. You've gotten spoiled.
Speaker 3: With the calvi Well here we had plenty of night games or afternoon I was loving it.
Speaker 4: You had like maybe two or three now exactly. Bad teams like the Carolina games a noon game for.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what you.
Speaker 2: Got on night man, you gonna win. You play good and nude the day were abased.
Speaker 6: Might go out of town, you might, yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Okay, Philadelphia Cowboys lose twenty for twenty. For me watching the offensive line no sacks against the Philadelphia Eagles. As they get ready to face another team with a good defensive line, things will be a little bit different. You know, obviously there's stuff on tape now, but I feel really good about that unit and what I saw against Philadelphia that say, Okay, if Tyler gout in the left tackle, is gonna play like that, little violence like that. If you're a rookie, Tyler Booker can play like that, do it again. Yeah, I like what this team could be. I talked to a former Cowboys just coach. He said they'll be good because it's big. You said, they'll be fine because they're big, and when you're big like that in this league, you'll be okay. But Tyler guid Man, I can't say enough good things about him because he was not what they wanted last year. They talked about growing pains and you guys know, because you both played in the league at certain point time, it's on you the player to say, I want to be better. He took responsibility, he got better. I wish it was another former from number one pick who could follow.
Speaker 2: His footsteam say that ain't happening. But good on him.
Speaker 9: What you got.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with number four. Man. Look, I'm gonna go at number four. Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, Dak has been injured over the past few years, and just you know, if it's not something with the injury and maybe something else off the field, you know, he's just been has some up and down time since he's been here.
Speaker 5: But the way he played the other day.
Speaker 7: And you know, even with the drops some like like I said, some his accuracy was incredible. You know, his his manipulation of the pocket, just the way that he was looking and the way that he's moving. You know, several years ago he was running up for MVP, And I think that if if we don't have those drops that we had in the game the other day, you know what I'm saying, We're talking about him the next day in a whole different lights, you know what I mean. So for me, I'm really looking forward to him having having a good season, you know, coming back being able to show exactly who he is and how much he's grown as a player.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm round with number four video.
Speaker 6: That dude put out there.
Speaker 2: Look at David dropping every day. It's too big. Oh god, oh god, I got two hands on it, got.
Speaker 9: Two hands on.
Speaker 6: It can't bring it in.
Speaker 2: I'm scared right, Like he's funny, he's a trip. And again one more time back the days what you do. The clips are hilarious, right, that's.
Speaker 6: What I'm glad.
Speaker 4: You know, pro player boy, even the college man, he gets he getting boy, you get you, yeah man, you coating?
Speaker 6: Then he get the hair on. He's killing. Don't call a CD Davis and we know we know who you talking about.
Speaker 14: Your arch Manning and he gave one Texas and it's like, oh man, and it got Alabama when they got beat.
Speaker 2: You know, that's what happens when hot coach from the ninety twelve Coach thirty is hilarious.
Speaker 6: Ninety twelve.
Speaker 2: I need to get here, bought on all the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah man, it's like, oh man, you don't want to get dotted up.
Speaker 2: I got the cawboys can't do it.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, ain't gonna have for for Buffalo Baltimore.
Speaker 2: That game war, he gonna have somebody gonna be daving. You don't gonna be David's out.
Speaker 15: There's too big forgot the sun running through everything, something to count, fumbling the ball, laid it out there like wonder bread Man.
Speaker 4: Get tagged up. I felt bad man. I started to run it on TV last night, but they're like, yeah.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get mad, He's gonna be, He's gonna be gonna.
Speaker 6: Be somebody gonna tell it.
Speaker 2: They did five? Did you? I didn't do it? He did it?
Speaker 3: But how many things was running there? Showing him on the good Jugs machine. I'm like, you're getting cookies for anything now, like.
Speaker 5: God, but like you, but so check it out. So like I come up here. We already know. I fully expect that anyway expect right.
Speaker 7: So I saw come up here and I seen him out there, and I see all these people with cameras and I'm like like what like this this is what he's just what.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to do.
Speaker 5: Like then he comes in here, he showed you guess who that is? We know who that is?
Speaker 13: Is?
Speaker 5: Like what is the But just like you said, like you just just for participating.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get it.
Speaker 7: Let us give you something. But nah, man, I'm glad he was though. I'm glad he was.
Speaker 2: Putting the work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, City Lamb did come up there and yeah, then then they dropped that video on him.
Speaker 6: So uh so back for you, offensive line for me? What about you?
Speaker 2: I got to I got to one off. The line was amazing.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna go interior defensive line, the defensive I'm still to meet the George to lie on them outside guys and the young got some potential, but the Georgstown. But then interiorly, I mean when you saw from Kenny Clark, who got here what a week before the game was outstanding, five tackles. What he was able to do against Sakwon Berkley and the crew was outstanding. Diggi Zua showed flashes. You know, I would like him to be a little bit more consistent. So like we saw the good o Diggi Zoo of his past game, I don't want him to revert back, you know, being up and down players. So hopefully we get that consistency from him. And I loved what I saw from Salomon Thomas as well. He bought out. I mean he you know, you got a lot of cats out there. They look like, you know, Tarzan, but then you know they played like Jane out there. But he was the example of a guy who looks the part and played the part as well. He's going to earn some more snaps out there as well as the young rookie.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Destroy his name to Toyo j Toya, but Toya, yeah, those that interior defensive line was it was on point.
Speaker 2: In Mazi did he didn't even get no there?
Speaker 5: Hey man, listen, we gotta hold out hole, show up a T shirt.
Speaker 4: Man, tell me ask you because you guys played And I see the little food you get on the way to the plane. Do you have to wait sure everybody else get there first before you grab a box?
Speaker 3: See he We used to make something up and the rookies would bring the food, and you know that's would be sitting there there.
Speaker 2: I get my food. So I don't know. Maybe Toya is that guy for the d line this year because he's a rookie.
Speaker 6: Bud, can you be a first round pick sitting on the bench telling the rookie what to do?
Speaker 2: That's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 3: And I hope he's not at that point where he's like, look, don't do this, hey man, after you take your shot from the game, bring me my food.
Speaker 2: That boy don't even need a shower out there, just.
Speaker 5: Straight shower, peel. Let me get out out of here.
Speaker 2: I man had a T shirt out there. What's the slogan this year is they got it? They got like a shot. He's not doing it.
Speaker 6: He ain't doing it.
Speaker 3: Fight relentless, compete every day, compete every day.
Speaker 6: That's the that's the that's what Pete that's a Pete Carroll's thing could.
Speaker 2: Be there today. So it ain't no T shirts man, So he just got a star on the front to his joint. I hate to see it.
Speaker 5: Like I said, we gotta we gotta hold.
Speaker 2: Out shot starting.
Speaker 3: Getting them boys to sign them shoes or something.
Speaker 2: To see it.
Speaker 6: Man, maybe mind you get it. Maybe I get dressed this week.
Speaker 2: Let's see, let's start it.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you like like like hopefully.
Speaker 7: Kenny will be here, Like I see Kenny as as a vet, and I see him as a vet that is not just here to just like like I'm about to get mine on, like, you know, he gotta get some control in that room too as well, because if there if there has not been a leader in there now he of course by process of elimination and just being here now he is the new leader in that room. So you know, like like I'm gonna stay optimistic about Mazi, you know what I mean, And I'm hoping that eventually something would turn and he'll be able to come to the party.
Speaker 6: He has to be an active participate in his own rescue.
Speaker 4: Bottom line, Smith has to go ahead and he has to he has to fix it. And Schottheimer talked about it today and his press com got to be putting together good practices. I mean, there was a reason something was happening. Is reason why he didn't. He didn't He wasn't active and ready to go. So you want to be active. We already walked down here before the podcast. They're getting ready to practice today. Go have to have a good practice.
Speaker 3: I just don't know how if he can, because I've never experienced someone basically sixth or fifth on the depth chart outside of injury practicing their way back up to getting into that rotation.
Speaker 2: I just never seen it myself.
Speaker 3: I've seen guys get hurt and then they get their second chance by you know, replacing the guy that got hurt.
Speaker 9: But outside of.
Speaker 2: Injury, I ain't you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I seen his leash might be a.
Speaker 7: Little bit longer because you have a first round pick and and I'm sure that they would give him every opportunity to make sure that they don't look crazy and that they made some bad decisions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So I think that, Uh, And I'm like I said, I'm always optimistic for the player, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: We we we only get so many chances.
Speaker 7: You'll see a head coach, he'll stick up the house for several years and he's back in at at the coordinator somewhere or something like that. We have a bad year, something like that, we at the league for I'm always optimistic for the player.
Speaker 2: Robert Something coaching for the forty nine in the game back the White Teas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Anthony Dorsett, appreciate you very church appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh my back guy. He'll be back tomorrow. He's back tomorrow, allegedly, scrugs goodbye. This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com. And the Dallas Cowboys Football Club
Speaker 12: Assass