Speaker 1: All right, News Roundup and Information Overload Hour eight hundred and nine to four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program. It's kind of hard to believe in this post COVID world we live in that there are still people being denied medical treatments because they don't have the COVID vaccine. And you know, not making this stuff up, but it's just a fact, and it's you know, we have two point seven trillion dollars a taxpayer money paid overseas, you know, for Medicare, Medicaid, and I want to get to the bottom of all of that. I believe it was Caroline Levittough was talking about that amount of money this weekend. You would think that the government might just fall on the sword and acknowledge a mistake and that emergency authorization, proclamations and promises as it relates to the COVID vaccine just turned out to be flat out false. I mean, Americans were told again and again that if you got the vaccine, you're not going to get COVID. That didn't play out the way they claimed. And if you get the vaccine that you're not going to infect other people. That didn't play out obviously either and then of course we were we had this whole misinformation campaign in terms of, well, it looks like it was exotic animals somewhere in China, and that's the likelihood when we now know through emails and text messages that have been released publicly, that they knew damn well, that the odds were very high that it was a leak from the Wuhan Virology Lab where they did gain a function research on coronaviruses, and that NIHE money funneled through the Eco Health Alliance was a big part of all of that. And when you get to you know, when you just dig down deeper and deeper and deeper, you just begin to realize. And then that you add to that the suppression which even Mark Zuckerberg in that letter, and this was before the election. This wasn't to play Kate Donald Trump, but you know, before the House Judiciary Committee and Jim Jordan wrote a long letter admitting all the pressure that the Biden administration had put on on Facebook and now Meta at the time. Facebook at the time, now Meta you know, to suppress certain information, including the laptop from Hell, but more importantly, you know, health wise and they're both important stories. They wouldn't tell they meta the truth. Well now we have, you know this this issue of all the fallout, nobody's ever been held accountable, and Fauci has his preemptive pardon. I have no idea why doctor Deborah Burks went on with our friend Piers Morgan and actually said the COVID vaccines were nothing like childhood vaccines. They were never designed to protect against covid infection. I'm like, excuse me, because that's exactly what the government was saying.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: And done wrong in public health is we didn't explain that COVID vaccines were nothing like the childhood vaccines, and that the childhood vaccines, like many of the diseases, you get it once, you don't get it again. And this is getting the children to have that disease without getting the deadly consequences. That is not what the COVID vaccine was designed to do. It wasn't for designed to forget against infection. And if you look at the vaccine hesitancy rates, they've doubled since COVID. So we have to start addressing these things. The Messenger RMA vaccine should have been rolled out for the people that were at risk for severe disease, because that's what the disease, that's what the vaccine was developed for. But when we say that we're following the science and the data, we need to follow the science and the data.
Speaker 2: No, we don't.
Speaker 1: Just don't listen to the people that didn't tell was the truth. Let's take a little trip down memory lane and Biden Democrats giving false vaccine claims that we had fact checked back at the time.
Speaker 4: For making sure healthcare workers are vaccinated, because if you seek care at a health care facility, you should have a certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you. The various shots that people are getting now cover that you're okay, you're not going to You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.
Speaker 5: Vaccines prevent getting infected, prevent getting sick, prevent your hospitalization. Our data from the CDCs today suggests you know that that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, and that it's not just in the clinical trials, but it's also in real world data.
Speaker 6: Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person. A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them. The virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Pretty unbelievable, Pretty unbelievable, And doctors that dared to, you know, speak out and offer some alternative treatments. It turned out this has been study after study that showed that remember hydroxychloroquin well, starting with the henry Ford Hospital study, and then there's been many numerous other studies. Yeah, taking early mitigate symptoms. Oopsie, Daisy, I guess you know, the people that we were putting on this program ended up getting it right and everyone else got it wrong.
Speaker 2: But all right.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is doctor Lynn Finn, former infectious disease specialists now focusing on clinical research to bring integrity back to the scientific community in their research. And doctor Brian Tyson, our friend who co authored Overcoming the COVID nineteen Darkness, how two doctors successfully treated seven thousand patients. Well, welcome back both of you. Doctor. Then I'll start with you, what's your reaction to the lies now in retrospect and the statement of doctor Deborah Burkes.
Speaker 7: Well, it's not unusual for Deborah Birks to hide the truth. She's done that since the eighties for HIV. But that said, it's clear that they marched her out because they're concerned about the lowering uptake of the childhood vaccination schedule. And this is her way of trying to say, don't do that because just because you kept getting COVID from these shots and you may be injured from these shots, because it's different than the childhood schedule. So it's actually her trying to make the childhood schedule look more attractive to new parents so they don't question anything on It is insane that she is actually coming out in state. You know, the internet and the TV is pretty much forever stating that it was never designed to prevent disease or transmission, because not only did it not prevent disease, but duration of transmission is increased in those vaccinated, as studied in the Nature paper showing the shed duration of live virus culturable virus during the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated. So everything she states you have to take with a grain of salt. Because maybe her scarf isn't tight enough, I don't know, but she's not being honest, and she's trying to meakulpa so people will go back to the full vaccine schedule without questioning doctor.
Speaker 1: Finn, I had no idea that you had a humor ouch. Let me go to my friend, doctor Brian Tyson. You know, you came under heavy fire, you and many of your colleagues. There are a number of you that that put yourself out there and we're we're saying, hang on a second, you know, raising ethical questions, and you took a lot of heat for it, but you didn't stop doing what you were doing. Was there ever any real fallout as a result of that, Well, I mean the real.
Speaker 8: Fallout was that many people got injured when you look at it. I mean, we started to see vaccination breakthrough, and then the La Times, you know, put up that nice hit piece on me saying that you know, we were spreading a lot of misinformation.
Speaker 9: But yet here we are, we're.
Speaker 8: The ones taking care of the patients. Patients you know, needed treatment, they needed early treatment, and the vaccine was causing more problems than good. And you know that's that's who who lost on this. When you know you have a trust in the public health department to do the right thing to tell honest findings, and they don't do that and they hide it instead. Well, now you know the mistrust is there, but also you know injury rates, death rates that you know people have died from these vaccines, that you know nobody's been held accountable for. And I think it shows you how deep this underlying problem in our government is going. The gas lighting is unbelievable at this point, the amount.
Speaker 1: Of pressure brought to bear on the medical community and even people like me in the media to tell people. I mean, I went through a similar issue with The New York Times. I came very close to suing them, and you know, after consulting with a lot of lawyers, I mean, Times v. Sullivan is is such a high bar because you have to prove malice. And you know what, I had two people over there writing, well, if my mother listened to Sean Hannity, she'd be dead from COVID, And I'm like, really, because Sean Hannity said, do your own research, consult with your doctor, and you know, take into account your previous medical history and any comorbidities or pre existing conditions you have, and make an informed decision. But I'm not a doctor. And I can't tell you what to do. That was my advice.
Speaker 2: Doctor. Is that bad advice? Doctor, Tyson?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And when you're telling people you know, the vaccine is going to protect you one hundred percent, you're giving people a false sense of hope. And then so when they and.
Speaker 2: I never told them that.
Speaker 1: But by the way, if there were scientists, wouldn't they know that the that variance would would evolve. Wasn't that almost a fact from day one?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 8: They knew again, well from day one, and Lynn and I we have we have always been telling people that, you know, but they shut us down. They tell us, oh, no, there's no breakthrough when we're seeing ten twenty thirty percent breakthrough, you know, and you're still telling them, oh, if you get the COVID shot, you're not going to get COVID. But then they do get sick, so then they think, oh, it must be from something else, and then they get super sick. They end up in the hospital. And these people ended up dead rather than seeking treatment. And that's the shame in all of this, And there's there's been no accountability. And I think, you know, we we we need to keep calling it out and people need to demand that these people be held accountable for lying to the public.
Speaker 7: You are put under fire. But recently, as of yesterday, NBC is recommending that everyone go out and get the newest booster.
Speaker 2: So, gosh, are you serious position.
Speaker 7: They're not even an agency there, they're nothing but a media company, but they're telling people what to do without any scientific data to back it. And you stating to talk to your doctor and do your own research is the correct way to handle it. But telling people to go out and have an action that they have no data behind that, that's I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about this.
Speaker 1: I'd be and then that if something happened, they would accuse me of practicing medicine without a license. I was in a no win situation, but I had serious doubts, and everybody seems to forget it was emergency authorization. And then we have the whole doctor Robert Malone factor in this, who created the technology for the creation of the m RNA vaccines, and my interviews with him, you know directly he said this has not been perfected yet. He said I would use it on a limited basis because COVID was impacting older people and people with pre existing conditions. He said, sixty five or older, and only because of it seems to really impact older people and people that have other issues. Otherwise, nobody else should get it because it hasn't been perfected yet.
Speaker 2: Nobody paid attention to that. Doctor Tyson wasn't We.
Speaker 7: Changed his stamp since then as well? Just to be clear, who changed this stance, doctor Malone?
Speaker 2: And to what what did he change it to?
Speaker 7: Two? It's not ready for prime time period, regardless of age. It doesn't serve in the same Uh.
Speaker 1: He said it was great. I don't want to I don't want to misinterval what he said. He said it with great hesitancy. He goes, I can understand if they if they made it available for people that were older with pre existing conditions, because they were more susceptible to dying.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, well, you wanted to say, doctor Tyson.
Speaker 8: I would say the problem was the technology wasn't designed to be a vaccine. The technology was designed to affect cancer cells that your then immune system would then be able to attack and kill cancer cells, not healthy cells in your body to create a vaccine, so you're attacking healthy cells. The whole pretense of this whole technology was used completely off the wrong platform.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And additionally, it has an accumulative effect, and the lipid nanoparticles themselves are pretty inflammatory and problematic, so with each shot there's more accumulation. And it was never meant for widespread, repeated use in a healthy population. It was meant for a curative potential use in a terminal subset of a population.
Speaker 8: And it was it's our kids, certainly not our kids, you know, yeah, exactly, you mean get transplants without a vaccine. And here you have Beber Burt saying, well, it was never intended to be a childhood vaccine schedule. Well then why is it on the childhood vaccine schedule so they can have lotsability?
Speaker 2: I honestly, it's unbelievable to me.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll tell you the net effect of this, people will never trust the government again. And frankly, between that and all the ways fraud and abuse, I don't think they should. I and again I go back to trust your own doctors that you really believe in and have faith in, and that know your individual medical history, and then make your own informed decision anyway, Doctor Linfinn, thank you, Doctor Brian Tyson, thank you. We appreciate you both eight hundred nine point one seawan. If you want to be a part of the program, I'm twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one seawan. If you want to be a part of the program. We're still living under the Biden Harris economy, and hopefully Republicans and Congress can get their act together and get that change soon. But the bottom line is you can save money and not sacrifice service with my cell phone provider, and that's Pure Talk, a veteran owned company. You get the same exact cell tower, same five gen network, You get the same exact service for about half the price, and you could throw your overpriced big wireless contracts overboard. You don't need to pay one hundred bucks a month. Also, they offer their free phones. You don't need to pay that much to get a free phone. Puretalk says, no two inflated prices, and with a qualifying plan, you can choose an iPhone fourteen a Samsung Galaxy for zero dollars and this premium service on America's most dependable.
Speaker 2: Five G network.
Speaker 1: Anyway, get your iPhone fourteen Samsung Galaxy zero with a qualifying plan is simply dial pound two fifty you say the keyword save now Puretalk's US customer service team. They're going to make the switch simple, fast and easy, no hassle, no gimmicks, just honest to goodness wireless price right pound two fifty keywords save now. Claim your new iPhone or Galaxy with a qualifying purchase from pure Talk, America's wireless company. You can check them out on puretalk dot com. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Ray in Florida, Ray, how are you glad you called? Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 9: Hello, Shan, so glad you're down here in the free State of Florida with us.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, my free state of Florida, Your free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Right, sir? I wouldn't leave it for love nor money. Listen, Sir, I wanted to talk to you about I don't understand why you give this rageing cagun James Carbon so much time. I mean, the man is a literal liberal fact.
Speaker 2: I don't give him so much time.
Speaker 1: I've had him on twice in a year, and I'll be honest, it was kind of a waste of time last week because so many of the things that he said, you know, we're just false, as I've been pointing out. I mean, we have this poll out today, I mean it is glowing, the Harvard Harris poll for Donald Trump, and the CBS poll that I reference glowing for Donald Trump, and Rasmus and an insider advantage in Trafalgar and Quantus Insights and Echelon Insights, I mean all of them. McLaughlin and associates, Morning consult all have him, you know, with record numbers, and he's sitting there telling you us stuff that just is not accurate and true.
Speaker 9: It's not true. But the thing that gets me, Sean and and I've known this for a while, but with your last conversation with him, it really kind of hit me like a baseball bat between the eyes. These people so desire Trump to fail and it will IMpower I mean, we went through four years, I mean at ten bucks for eggs, millions coming across the border.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, egg prices aren't coming down because of the Xavian Flew nonsense, which is separate and apart from the economy. So you know, hopefully other prices will come down. And remember we're still living under the Harris Biden account economy exactly exactly.
Speaker 9: But they want to want us. They want everything Donald Trump touches to fail. This means I do, and Donald Trump is trying with every ounce. I mean, you talk about a man on jet streams. He is there doing things to try to make our life better, and these people are in the background, praying, hoping, lying to see him.
Speaker 1: See he asked me to fact check him. Oh you know what I'm going to do tonight on TV. We're going to fact check it on air, fact check his comments about the lows.
Speaker 2: But a prof riting ever, I'm like the highest debt ever.
Speaker 1: No, when you compare the debt deficit of Biden, Harris and Donald Trump, sorry, it's not even close.
Speaker 2: Now, both of them.
Speaker 1: Had a COVID year, So I'll extrapolate out that year for both of them, twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, and if you look at the numbers, Trump's deficits were six six hundred and fifty five billion, seven seven nine billion, nine hundred and eighty three. Extrapolating out the COVID years for Biden and Trump, you know it was much higher under Joe Biden, you know, one point three, one point seven, one point eight three, you know, and now he left us, this year will be two point five.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So and and you know, and then he just dismisses the idea of you know, tens of billions of dollars in waste, fraud and abuse. I just expected him to be a little bit more centrist, but apparently just went hard in the paint that he wants to be radical. But here's my dilemma on radio or TV if I put a liberal guest on occasionally is if they just I have two choices in that moment. I can be the most interruptive host, which my audience has repeatedly said they don't like they don't like it, or let him speak he said to fact check them. Now ill fact check them, and otherwise, and then the third choices, you know, And in this case, I'm not so sure it's even worth having them on again because he's not going to be reasonable or tell my audience the truth of If you want that kind of programming, you've got channels, although those channels are in disarray. But occasionally I just try and change things up a little bit. That's really what that was an attempt at. But it didn't really work too well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well him in that whole possum crap. I mean, I mean I was sitting there going, you want to just sit back and hope and play in place.
Speaker 1: Country fails, yeah, yeah, if they want Trump to fail.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And here we are, the American people who have just I mean, I'm selan, I'm sixty five. I've done my own business for thirty years. Okay, I am now at age sixty five because of the inflation and everything else, I am having to work harder than I did ten years ago because the nut to be I mean manufacturing, the cost of getting goods everything, and I work in the medical and dental field, and everything has gone up three hundred percent. You know, it's just it's it. And to hear hear a man or you see a political party like that one congresswoman who said, you know, we don't need five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars is two mortgage payments.
Speaker 1: You know, listen, I totally get it, and promist policies will work. Conservatism works, It just needs time. And if you remember, you know it took a while for breaking to get his economic policy up and running, and we went through two years of a pretty difficult recession. It didn't help him in his first midterm, but then he ended up with the longest period of peacetime economic growth up to that point in history and created twenty one million new jobs. So it was an amazing success. And these are you know, many of these same policies on steroids and human growth hormone are going to be implemented under President Trump, and the Republicans in the House and Senate need to get their act together. But I'll listen. I hear your frustration. I listened to my audience, and I listened closely. It just would have been bad television if I just if I just went, you know, no falls fall fi and I kept interrupting him. Then I get, you know, a slew of comments, why don't you let the guy get a word out? And so I just tried to have a friendly debate with him. But you know, if he wants to be in that unreasonable you know, we'll put the rights of illegal immigrants over the safety of Americans camp and you know, fight for women men and women's sports, and fight against massive fraud, waste, and abuse in the what will be.
Speaker 2: Hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Then he can just stay there in La la land because they'll never win another election again. And I'm fine with that, you know. But you can see is as I discussed earlier in the program. Today, there's a major fallout in media, but by the very same people that have adopted this strategy. Jim Acosta is out at CNN, and Chuck Todd and Andrea Mitchell, they're out at NBC and MSDN. C Joy Reid and Alex Wagner are out now, Lester Holds is out. There is a realignment. But really what they're doing is they're just going to reshuffle the decks of the Titanic. They're not going to change who they are. The media now is already locked into where they were exactly when Donald Trump was president, and they will go exactly where they were when he was out of office. And it's hating Trump every second, every minute, every hour of every day, and the same with Democrats. They're going to do the same thing. Look, it's noise that doesn't matter to the country, but the people in this country they like what he's doing. As evidence by all of the polling, and so we've got to focus on making sure we get the right message out, which is why I wanted people to hear from Elon Musk directly, and we accomplished that last week. So mixed back, I understand I get a failing grade. I will plead guilty anyway. I appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you. Let us say hi to Steve in California, the United Socialist Utopia.
Speaker 2: What's up, Steve?
Speaker 10: How are you hey, Sean? I appreciate you taking the call. I have been a very long time listener, and yes, I am coming to you from the People's Republic of Camifornia. Yeah, have a freeman.
Speaker 1: How can you be a free man when you have to pay all that money to be free?
Speaker 10: Well, you have to pay a lot of money, but sometimes freedom costs a little bit of money. Sean, you and I both know that I wanted to get your thoughts on the potential audit of the Federal Reserve because this is something that we've been screaming for for years and years and years, and it looks like we may be on the precipice of having a FED audit. What do you think that would look like.
Speaker 1: I love a fed audit. I love an audit of everything. I like to hold people accountable. I mean, for example, the last caller just helped me accountable. He didn't like something that I did, and I owned it right. So you know, that's a check and a balance. And I try to listen to my audience and put the best shows on possible. And occasionally you miss, and I'll admit that I swung and.
Speaker 10: Miss and all beings they can't.
Speaker 2: But well, not know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get a single, sometimes you get a grand slam. Sometimes you just strike out, and and I would admit that, you know, I'd put that in the strikeout Catecord.
Speaker 2: To be honest.
Speaker 10: So as far as that goes, what are your thoughts about the kimmolation of us AI D But it being absorbed into the state Department. So now what we've done is we've got rid of an ng OH, but we've made that ng OH part of the federal government.
Speaker 2: I well, I don't think they're doing that at all.
Speaker 1: Let me let me just be on the record and be very very clear that I think where we where we are is. You know, first of all, they're cutting back on all of this this reckless spending. I've been going through it throughout the show today, even more spending and it's every department. I mean, ultimately, where we have to get to is we need a line by line audit of every aspect of federal spending. And that's what that is where we're going to continue to find waste, fraud, abuse and corruption. And then we've got to examine, you know, the bureaucracy. And I know it's upsetting to some people that there are people that are going to lose their jobs, is no doubt about it. You know, the Treasury Secretary of this weekend, as I mentioned earlier. You know, the Democratic media with their talking point, they have a new talking point working over time to pretend that the tens of thousands of government officials laid off by DOGE is cruel and it is unusual punishment. And they all have the same talking point. GOP lawmakers confronted by constituents, CBS, New York Times, USA Today, ms DNC, Washington Post, CNN, hving A Post News Weekly.
Speaker 2: They all have the same headline, all of them, and it was.
Speaker 1: Some form of GOP lawmakers getting earful on Elon Musk's DOGE. But then the polls come out, be it CBS, Warning, Consult this, this, Harvard, Harris Pole, and they show the American people are very supportive of the policies, and I would tend to go with them, because anybody with an ounce of common sense that they were born with realizes that this is unsustainable and you have to sometimes, you know, sometimes you just have to deal with the problem and there might be some pain associated with it for some people that frankly shouldn't have been there in the first place. Spending money on wokeism, transgenderism, DEI, the New Green Deal abroad, and meanwhile, we're stealing from our kids and grandkids. You have to make a decision here, and if we don't make it now, it's going to be harder down the road. And if we don't make it now, we might not be able to catch up. So it is, it is pretty dire. It's like this is now do or die for us. So it's the perfect time for it.
Speaker 10: At Grover Norquiz School, where I want government to be reduced to the size where you can drown it in the bathtub, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I want the smallest government possible that also effectively provides for our national defense, national security, secures our borders, that implements great tax policy and energy policy to make us dominant, and you know, understands the need that the world is a dangerous, evil place and we better have the next generation of weaponry, including an iron dome for the entire country considering the powerful AI generated weapons that will be coming down the road. I want that government. I want a government that made promises on social security, medicaid to the American people. And President Trump's not going to touch it because he understands that was a promise made and now it's got to be a promise kept. But they got to return it towards solvency and those those are difficult things as well, and rethinking everything from education to law and order. It just makes perfect common sense. And short of that, you know, where can we cut? You know what is really essential? And this is now where we are the Department of Government Efficiency. How do we make government efficient? How do how do we save the American taxpayers money? And now we're finding what will be hundreds of billions of dollars in this and it's it's time. The time has come, and what are they fighting for? What a future that guarantees bankruptcy and stealing from our kids and grandkids. That's unsustainable. And that's going to wrap things up for today, and we are loaded up. Tonight Hannity on the Fox News Channel, We'll check in with Senator Ted Cruz, Laura Trump, Tom Homan Tonight Byron Donald's. It looks like he may be putting his hat in the ring throne for Governor of Florida, Jim Jordan, and much more, much more DVR Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.