Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back to Coast to Coast George nor with you. Doctor Christopher Macklin back with us. Medical intuitive and healer, noted author, paranormal conduit and a global spiritual messenger. He is a very powerful channeling medium and healer from England who utilizes divine healing techniques through cultivated through the divine knowledge from God in the spirit world to help people recover from all types of situations. Christopher is able to heal many people simultaneously with the help of what he called God's angelic light beings who work with him to rebalance the body's energy field. Christopher, are you still in the Midwest area?
Speaker 3: Absolutely good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will be back out that way in a couple of months.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, backa Missouris Missouri? What not far from you that way?
Speaker 2: Do you ever get to Saint Louis so you ever get the Saint Us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So we got to hook up the next time you do that if I'm.
Speaker 3: Back there, absolutely, we'll do that.
Speaker 2: Now tell us tell us about this incredible story of how a medical intuitive and healer gets involved and concerned about artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting, you know, the artificial intelligence for me, I mean there's different types. There's robotics, there's you know her, and then there's also social media art intelligence, and then there's nanotechnology artificial intelligence, which is kind of concerning. So I've been working with a disease called more gallons particles, you know, more gallons for over fourteen years. Yeah, with an amazing lady, you know, doctor Hildy. She's a world leading industrial toxicologist who explained how the stuff work because you know, for me, I mean, you can't heal something if you don't understand how it works. And so you know, it took time. But but you know the problem with all these particles is that once you ingest them and you know, they're allowed to replicating the body depending on your DNA response, they grow through the body and you know, and so you start to become transhuman. It's it's it's crazy because this stuff has got its own consciousness and it's got its own ability, you know for AI, so pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Where's it coming from?
Speaker 3: Well, it comes from initially, it came from chemtrails. The particles are grown you know, they're tenth of the masinine small so they're grown, yeah, but they're grown with like you know, everyone's talking about graphin oxide at the moment and things like that. It's not just graphin oxide. It's also got things like nylons bound to it. Nine on thirty six thirty three, it's got silicates bound, it's got plant materiol bound to it, so it has the ability. What do you need for growth? And the answer is, well, you need carbon, well, you know graphing this carbon. You need oxygen, you need water, you know, any warmth, and it's got all your body. So the way they bind it, you know, again this is off planet technology. The way they bind it allows it to grow. And you think, well, how on Earth do you make do you make nylons grow? And the answers it's the way they bind it to the molecular structure of the actual carbon itself. So it's it's pretty crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: In the calls we've gotten over the years, Christopher from people who have more Gellons or more Gellon's disease, they feel little fibers growing out of their body.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and you can also depending on what chromosome it hits like chromosome thirty three, you can get you can get like bugs. So you got like this, you know, opaque, creepy right walking out your skin. It's it's, it's it's probably I think I believe it's the worse disease on the planet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And that's created you you believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's created by one of the defense companies. It's actually grown because you know, you can't manufacture it's too small, so they actually grow it in and bind it together by growing it together. It's it's yeah, it's crazy. And of course now it's moved forward, you can ingest it in other ways, of course, and you know, if you ingested it and it's grown in your body, you know, people often say, why don't you just detox it? You know, just detox it, because we have a we have a method or of when we detox you know, heavy metals and toxins, we can switch them out of this time to a different time in the body, draw them out of space like time space continues to switching. That's great. The problem is is that if it's grown for your for your fibers and through your you know, through your connective tissue, muscles, everything else. It's not really then shown as like it's it's not heavy metals. It's it's actual part of your tissue. So you can't just you know, detox it because it will rip it out and you'll bleed out. So it's very very interesting technology.
Speaker 2: Is any of this Christopher ET technology or is this all worldly based here?
Speaker 3: Oh no, No, this is definitely ET technology because I've watched over the last three years things have changed, and you know, virologists and scientists are looking at this stuff. Then I don't know what it is, you know, because of course they've never seen it before, so now they're really learning about this ET technology. I mean. My opinion of this technology, of course, is when the Grays gave it to us, you know, and for abducting people because they've destroyed their planet they wanted to give themselves going. They were basically given, you know, the keys to a Ferrari to like a two year old, you know. So to me, we're in trouble. I mean, I believe, you know, AI can be used for good or evil. Right now, it's not being used, you know, for such good things.
Speaker 2: Just had a story before you came on in my news segment. Fast food restaurants are using artificial technology in their drive throughs, and so when you order, you're talking to a computer, and apparently the computer has really been screwing up the orders and people are really getting upset and mad and everything else. It could go too far.
Speaker 3: I think it could. I mean, you should think about it. You know, if you if you had those staff like for example, in big stores like Walmart, and you know, and restaurants and everywhere else, and you know, then you've got robotics. It's if it becomes highly intelligent. What happens if there's a glitch in it and suddenly it starts to turn on the human race? You know who knows that? And you know there's films about this, you know, of course, and you know what happens it really does? You know, you're fighting robotics, so you know, so yeah, you know, I think robotics have a place, but it needs to be monitored very carefully. And I don't think personally, I don't think we're ready for it. I mean, I wouldn't want to purchase my meal from a robotic you know server. I first have a proper server, you know, give her a nice to get human interaction. You know, that's me, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're sitting at a fine restaurant, do you want a robot walking up to you with a server?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Now, you talk about the unleashing of this artificial intelligence on humanity by off planet beings. Why are they doing this?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the Grays. I think there's a fight for this planet, you know, And I think and truly, I think they want to depopulators. There's there's various races, you know what the races are. You know, You've got an anarchu Draconian working together, You've got the Luciferians all part of the system, and then you've also got the Grays who gave us the technology in the first place. And I think there's a fight for the planet. They want to take it over, and of course, you know, we want to stay because it's our planet too. So there's a bit of a battle going on, you know, and it's a huge spiritual battle, good versus evil, you know. So it's it's it's it's really real.
Speaker 2: And what about that Reptilian race, Yeah, an anarchy you know, Draconian.
Speaker 3: I mean, they want to take it over as well. And I think they've kind of created, but you've also got the Arcons. I mean, the Arcons have no body, but they're still energetic bodies floating through the second, third, and fourth dimension. So you know, if you look at the Arkon Covenant, what's written Wow nineteen forty as well, you know it basically just describes given pills and make them sick, you know, and make loads of money out of them.
Speaker 2: Here do you think governments are aware of this? Christopher US Governments World of Governments?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the deep state part is really part of it. You know, they want to you know, depopulate so that they can have the resources, and you know, the Green New Deal they want to give you carbon credits and things like this. Well, you know, they don't want us having their resources. They're trying to take over the planet to keep the resources.
Speaker 2: And people with more Gallon's disease are truly miserable, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I've seen honestly Jeorye with with with Bogallon's and actually with louses you know, and Agent Oriente. H. They develop a psychosis, and you know you can imagine, I mean, anyone will get a psychosis if you've got things growing out your skin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, or you think you had little bugs under your skin and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know they're calling around and you know they go, yeah, seek help, and they say, sorry, you've got a psychosis. Well it's not. The stuff is real because I've seen it. You know, we've seen it on the microscope, electron microscopes or anything else. It's real. But it's horrible because how do you you know, we do have a we do have a protocol to strip it out the body. It's a twenty week program and it really does. Using timeline splitting, it separates the stuff out. Because what's interesting is we used to the particles could actually jump dimensions to the fourth dimension, so we used to use think of what I call space time continuing many. What it does if you apply it to the body, it breaks down the molecular structure of things like pathogens and nanotechnology and everything else. So this this stuff got clever. And the grays have a metallic structure that can actually switch dimensions between the third and the fourth dimension. So if you apply that energy and it starts to break you down, they'll switch out of this dimension. Then you're not touching them. As soon as you switch that energy off. Then they come back. You know, you think, wow, And I had to look for a way of locking them on a timeline so that they can't hide, you know, And that was really I came across that about four years ago, just before we started the protocol. And now they're locked on a timeline to the sun. They can't get off it, a cash rec called timeline. They can't when they come back here into this a mention. They're still locked on that timeline for some so that resolved it.
Speaker 2: You mentioned a little bit about chemtrails and that's how they're dropping this. Is are there any other ways that people are ingesting this or getting this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, current needly things. It's all in that, you know. It's also they're putting it in food as well, which is crazy. They're putting in meats and you know, all sorts of things. So absolutely, it's become quite prevalent that they obviously want to try and get as many people with this nanotechnology unit as possible. Now, one of the one of the problems with it is the nanosphes nanotubes are okay, well they're not okay, but you know, they're nanotubes. They've got complementary metal ockside transistor raising them. So they're computers and they've got all this other stuff down. So they grow, but so does the seams chip array inside them, so they can actually transmittency frequencies, they can monitor the body. The nanospheres are different. They are there almost to trigger releases of different illnesses. So what they've done is they've got a nanosphere. They've got ninety two if you can imagine like a football, they've got ninety two holes drilled. They load them with different bacterial components and then close them off and they get triggered as a in the center, there's a gold kind of antenna. So depending on what frequency you apply to that nanosphere depends on which bacterial element will be released in the body. So they have those in as well. So those are pretty serious. You know.
Speaker 2: So you have mentioned that the reptilians maybe trying mind control as well. How would that work?
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is about it is that, you know, some of the technology they're using now is, for example, crisp analogy. What's that. Well, when you ingest this stuff, I'm sure you know what I mean. What happens is that the you know, before people everyone you know, George, you've got nanoparticles. I've got nanoparticles everyone everybody. Yeah, but why don't you get more gallons? Why don't I get more gallons? And answer is because the DNA, RNA, and immune system is all connected. So if yours is were a bust, it keeps it dormant in the body, it doesn't allow it to applicate. So what they've done is by the new ingestin method. Can I say that what they've done is put crisper technology. So what that does is it goes in, it splices your genetics. When they talk about m R and A and all this sort of spice the genetics. That means the DNA therefore r n A therefore immune system isn't going to bust against it and allows the stuff to applicate. The old way is if you ingested agrobac term it's in GMO foods or past things, then that would actually damage it. Now they have an instrument to destroy the DNA straight away. The problem with that crisper technology is that you know, when you fertilize, they're going to feed fetus becomes a you know it fertilized, it becomes a fetus you've got three months to get a sole, and now souls have to be compatible to the DNA of that fetus, otherwise they won't, you know, it won't sit well with it. So of course soul comes in. If you alter the DNA of that you know, that human being that's grown, the soul can't sit within the body properly, so it kind of lifts out about two or three inches. And that's why people, you know, really when when they've ingested this stuff, they're not really themselves. They're they're very different. You know, they're aggressive, they checked out, you.
Speaker 2: Know, all at the same time, What was it about this that got you into it? Interested in it to the point where you are now?
Speaker 3: I think because I saw it was the worst dis easy. You know, it makes other stuff just like look like Mary Poppins. And that's no disrespect to cancel people or whatever. But this more gallon stuff, you know, it's making people psychotic, it's making them transhuman. You know, I've had reports of people, I mean, I worked a lot of people with more gallons and one of the key things that they always say is I feel like I'm in two worlds. You know, you don't feel as though you're completely hear feelings though you're elsewhere, of course, because the particles, they're becoming part of your body. And I don't agree with that, you know, I don't agree with transhumanism. I think, you know, I think we're beautiful human beings. We gave God gave us a body. You know, that's an incredible instrument. We shouldn't be playing around with it in any way, shape or form. But again that's just my opinion.
Speaker 2: You know, Christopher, when you first started seeing people with more gallons, what did you think?
Speaker 3: Well, my first call to doctor Hildy was I basically said to her, you know, like, I'm shocked all of the fact of what the stuff is.
Speaker 2: Was she aware of this at that time?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she's been working for forty years, you know, Dr Eildie Stanger. I think you may know her, but she's been to Conscious Life expoler Yeah. But I said, I'm shocked the fact that someone could ever manufacture and design this and put it in people's bodies, you know, because it's so destructive.
Speaker 2: It's not truly remarkable, and what does it try to do to people? Take over their minds? What I mean, it's creepy Crawley things. But it doesn't kill you, but it drives you crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, it does because it's got an AI consciousness. One of the things is black goo. I don't really know much about black goo, but most planets in the Center have this like black conscious type goo type stuff, you know, it's part of the planet. And of course, so what's happened is the Grays because they destroyed their planet and they've got so much tumultuous consciousness, they've bought some of their black goo down here and they've put in the particles as well, so it has a consciousness, you know. I describe it, George, to be honest, as like live dead stuff. It's dead because it's got no soul, but it's alive because it's biologically constructed using AI and all the consciousness of this black goop. And they also bind Berrillia, which is the stealth pathogen of lime disease, they bind that to it, so it's actually the stuff is alive, but it's you know what described it as, it's not it's not a god being. It's a manufactured thing. So it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: How many people, Christopher, do you think are walking around this planet right now with Morgellon's disease.
Speaker 3: Well, bearn in mind the last three or four years, I would say probably over fifty five percent of the planet's population. Wow, it's replicating. Yeah, it's replicated. And of course now we're seeing things like you know, my carditis we're seeing I mean, it's interesting if you look at some of the pathologists or the undertakers that they're finding, they call it squid in people's arteries. You know, what's that, you know, and they've never seen it before. Well, that's the nylon, that's the proteins that create the nylon, and it starts growing through the artery. So this is a this is a real, real problem, you know.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, we're going to take calls next hour with doctor Christopher Macklin much more to talk with him about when we come back in just a moment. When you said they put it in our foods, what kind of foods might it be going into?
Speaker 3: Mainly meat? I think, yeah, they do put it in the meat. And of course they're trying to manufacture meat.
Speaker 2: At the moment, which how did they get away with it?
Speaker 3: Well, I just think they're doing what they like. I mean, you know, it's it's interesting that people with the money right now, if you look at you know, if you look at America or you look at the planets, that they seem to be in charge.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m. Every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more