Speaker 1: This is okayoph home of the craziest stories on Earth. I'm Sam and Sophia. I have a story for you called my girlfriend dated me because of a dare not cool?
Speaker 2: Not cool, That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend seventeen female and eighteen male, which I guess is I actually not sure which one is? Which have been dating for five months before we Oh? No, the girlfriend is seventeen female. There we go. Before we started dating, I had a crush on her for roughly a year.
Speaker 2: It's a long crush.
Speaker 1: It's a long crush. It was quite well known since one of my old friends spilled it directly to her and her friends.
Speaker 2: Yikes. That's I've had someone do that.
Speaker 1: That is like a catastrophe in the land of high school. Yeah, they giggled for some time, but she never made a move on me or spoke to me about it. We're just classmates and aren't close. For New Year's she hosted a birthday party for her seventeenth birthday. I was overjoyed and happily came to the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't have to clarify.
Speaker 1: It was a great party. Also, shout out to everyone in the stream. Jac thank you for telling everyone to like the Live. If you haven't liked the Live already, what are you doing? And if you haven't already said rise worm queen for your worm queen. Right, come on, Gosper Sosa, we're gonna get back into the story though. So though I was mostly off to the side since my old friends were mainly mingling with other people, a few days mingle. A few days afterwards, she came up to me and asked me to meet me after school. Meet me after the school, Blackpool, three o'clock could be there, be square. We're gonna fight. We're gonna fight for my love. We agreed at the park, to where she confessed she had feelings for me and wanted to be a couple. I was over the moon and we began dating that day. Everything's going great, right, nothing could ever go wrong?
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I like. I like when people are clear into the point.
Speaker 1: Nothing could ever go wrong. And for everyone who is just coming in, the title is my girlfriend dated me because of a dare So I feel like we're about.
Speaker 2: To get something wrong exactly, but you know what went right? Sophia Ella Johnston.
Speaker 1: Oh doesn't time on live watching on the clock. This is dost time on Live dos time on Live. So anyway, now we're at the park and he was over the moon and we began dating that day. Our relationship was pretty solid. We didn't get into many fights, but she wasn't all that affectionate, which I was fine with. We never got intimate and mainly did small things like cuddling.
Speaker 2: That is intimate.
Speaker 1: That is cuddling is very intimate, very intimate.
Speaker 3: But like, did they kiss?
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like it, because I feel like he would have said kiss. I feel like it's just cuddling, okay.
Speaker 2: Cuddle okay, even without kissing. Cuddling is pretty intimate.
Speaker 1: But are you in a relationship with just someone you cuddle with? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You can be.
Speaker 1: Right here, all right, questions of the chat. If you only cuddle with someone, are you in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: You She was my home and in the kitchen making herself a snack. Her phone was buzzing and she asked me to bring it over. Her settings are where you can see the first line of the message. The phone also automatically turns on whenever she receives a notification. I took a glimpse and it was one of her friends. I didn't take a good look, but it read something like when is the breakup happening? Knife to my heart, knife to my heart, and knife at two brute a. Peter says, No, cuddling only does not indicate a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Sam coming off no.
Speaker 1: Doubt. Cogning says cuddling isn't a relationship, but it is cheating.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, if you already establish you were in a relationship, or establish you were going on dates, then cuddling is intimate. But if you're just doing it with your friends, it's not a relationship. It depends.
Speaker 1: It depends. Do you think cuddling is cheating?
Speaker 2: Yeah? If well again, it depends if you're cuddling with your friends.
Speaker 1: I cuddle with my friends all the time.
Speaker 2: That's okay, cuddling with someone who.
Speaker 1: Is physically affectionate people. We deserve cuddles.
Speaker 2: I love a cuddle.
Speaker 1: I love a cuddle. J W says, I would never cuddle without a relationship.
Speaker 2: Well you should try it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for TI tip. Love you guys can't wait to have a great live. Well, we're going to keep going to this story. So I took a glimpse and it was one of her friends didn't take a good look, but it said when is the breakup happening? So oh, he's like, oh shit, I'm gonna be broken up with which immediately tracted my attention. I unlocked. I knew that her password prior. I read a few more messages where they were talking about the prank they pulled on me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I confronted her about it and she went silent. After some prodding, she confessed. During her birthday, one of her friends dared her to ask me out. She got guilty when we continued dating for months upon months, bro that she's deep undercover. Yea, I have undercover. It was supposed to be a one time thing with a simple data restaurant. They planned to hook me up with someone and frame me for cheating in the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, these are psychobaths. Thank you Bob Smith for the five bucks.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely insane. Oh my god. They planned to hook me up with someone and frame me for cheating in the next few weeks, so she has a valid reason to break up with me. It also gave the other girls a chance to spread rumors about me Aoki, thanks for the dollar arcading.
Speaker 2: What is this movie plot?
Speaker 1: It's it's mean girls. These girls are so mean. Bella Conckling or Bella Cockling says trash people. Yes, stinky people, stinky little ladies.
Speaker 2: These these are like middle schoolers masquerading as high schooler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're stinky sky. These are seniors. They got their their senior stinkerritis. We got into a huge fight and I told her to leave that we are done. It's only been a few hours, and I'm absolutely devastated. I really really like this girl, and she decided that it was a fun idea to pull on my heartstrings. I don't know what to do. Her things are still here, so I'm going to put it all in a box and leave it outside. She's been texting me, apologizing and trying to explain herself. I blocked your friend's numbers since they were also harassing me. I haven't blocked her number just yet, since we have to get each other's stuff from the houses. After that, I'm going no contact. Would you go no contact?
Speaker 2: Oh? Let us know in the that's such a weird I mean, obviously it'll be hard because they go to school together. Yeah, It's such a weird thing to do to keep up for so long.
Speaker 1: Also, like, how bored do you have? TikTok?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How bored do you have to be.
Speaker 2: To just manufacture a relationship to the point where you have things at each other's places. Also the time and Morgan for the donuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so happy to catch a live glad that you are in here with us. Yeah, I'm thinking no contact.
Speaker 2: How much time do you have to do this.
Speaker 1: Katie bear Raw says, Wow, teenagers a holes? I think. Also, like you just need like an extra curricular or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to go do a theater. Your drama is getting out of control.
Speaker 1: Man, you make nails. Thanks for the five dollars and two cents. Just gonna throw my two cents adjusted for inflation. Yeah, we love those even numbers.
Speaker 2: I want your two cents, We want it, We want it like your two cents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay. So basically I blocked your friends. Luckily, the school year is almost over and I'm graduating, so I don't have to see her again. Still, I'm really upset and it hurts man. And we do have some comments, but for everyone just jumping in the TLDR Opi and his girlfriend have been dating for five months, but after Opie saw a text on his girlfriend's phone from a friend asking when's the breakup, Opie's girlfriend confessed she only dated him as a dare and was going to frame him for cheating in order to break up with him. Yeah, that is an excellent tld Thank you, excellent.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I I've been writing these tldrs.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys enjoy it.
Speaker 1: So we do have Opie replying to a comment. I woke up to see dozens of comments and hundreds of likes. Never would I have expected people to be interested in my love life.
Speaker 2: Oh no, people are interested.
Speaker 1: We're interested because it's because it sucks. Shout out to fixel Puncket for the seventeen bucks. Need to make it even more even even numbers only, I love it, even number gang. Let's go. Yeah, I read some comments and I'm screenshotting her confession to what she and her friends did. Only if things go self, I'm like, I'm like, guaranteed her friends are gonna pull some ship, so I'm gonna prepare. Yeah, I'm praying I'm able to get my things back without a problem. My guitar is at her place. I ain't leaving that behind.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, was he I'm just imagining that he like went over for a date with his girlfriend and he started like playing guitar at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm playing Wonderwall.
Speaker 2: And she was like, God, thank god, this is just dared.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna and shout out Ania, Hello, you're pretty sluts. Hello us.
Speaker 2: I could have taken that one, Sam.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you could have do it.
Speaker 2: Hello, pretty sluts.
Speaker 1: So it's so weird hearing you swear in any form.
Speaker 2: I only do it when I read it.
Speaker 1: Jack see gard Non, thanks for the worm. For the worm. All right, but we got an update, so I honestly didn't expect to post an updates so soon. But since I did agree to pick up my things today while also dropping hers off, I don't know why I expected nothing to happen, So we know.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be something's going down down.
Speaker 1: A lot of you pointed out about how she may have fallen in love with me during our relationship, even though if it was for a dare Rachel Hatchet once again, Rachel Hatchet is out here gifted memberships to the Little Sillies.
Speaker 2: You know what I dare you guys to match.
Speaker 1: That even numbers. Only A lot of you pointed out about how she may have fallen out of love with me or in love with me during our relationship. It doesn't matter if she did or not. She broke my trust and I'm no longer attracted to her after yesterday because basically she only went out with him for a dare baby Godzilla with the one dollar and one cent tip to make it to make it off killed take it no longer even and Mick ASMR thanks for the five bucks. Love okop. I'm currently in the process of writing my own submission because my life is too crazy to be real. I love how you capitalized each letter individually.
Speaker 2: It's like a title.
Speaker 1: It's like a title. It's like a title. So she allowed herself and her friends to talk shit about me and plotted to destroy my reputation. She's weak minded, and I'm not going to further date someone who will pick their abusive friends over their romantic interest. Do I feel bad a little? But I tried warning her and she did not listen. Oh yes, I mean that's what you get, that's what you get, that's what you get, that's what you get not not I mean op to the girl that just basically was like, I'm going to go out with you for a Dare Rachel have to think for the ten bucks. If cuddles means a relationship, then Sam is in one with Christian. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, bro. Yeah, I mean we've known each other since we were five. Anyone who doesn't know Christian is my longtime roommate and best friend from when I was like six and and lover since I was twelve. Now on to the actual update. So I went to my ex's house with a friend of mine since in no way and hell. Sergio Gonzales, thanks for the five gifted memberships, and pixel Pucket, thanks for the five bucks. Baby Godzilla, stop I'll cry. Pixel h it's the evens versus the odds.
Speaker 2: But I want to hear this story.
Speaker 1: So I went to my excess house with my friend of mine, since no way in hell I'm going alone. It was right before school. I didn't see my things outside, so I rung the doorbell. Her father came out and handed my things. While I gave him her things. He asked if I had cheated on her, since she's crying in her room about it.
Speaker 2: She's been spreading lies.
Speaker 1: I feel like she may have been spreading lives. Yeah, that's pretty the original.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they had a campaign, ready to go for it.
Speaker 2: Campaign they're handing out buttons.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a cheater.
Speaker 1: Oh he's a cheater. Vote for OP to be out of this relationship anyway. So yeah, more of you were right about them spreading rumors and trying to blast me. I explained I didn't even. Oh, I explained, and I didn't even. I explained I didn't, and even showed the screenshots I had on my phone. I ended up sending him it through his phone number. He thanked me and said I'll take a look at it. I told him if he didn't believe me, though this, though this, this is not written extremely well. Also Jojo forty five x thanks for the five buck tip.
Speaker 2: He's only seventeen.
Speaker 1: He's only seventeen, and he's heartbroken, or he possibly is eighteen.
Speaker 2: He didn't have time to use grammarly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told hif he didn't believe me, look at her phone. My friend and I left to go back home and get ready for school. I'm happy I got my guitar backs. Since it's the only thing I truly valued. Just a misunderstood musician.
Speaker 2: He is just a guy with a guitar.
Speaker 1: Yead dude, He's going to exit and write his bank. Yeah sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So after school I got a call from my ex's dad. He apologized for the accusations and found the group chat of the girls and the hookup plants. He said he was going to punish his daughter and find these friends as parents.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he got.
Speaker 1: Their names already, and he's prodding my ex to know where they live. I told him he could use my screenshots as evidence to back me up. Props to the dad for being calm about this.
Speaker 3: Is op low Ki being a nark, though, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, honestly, I would be a nark in this situation.
Speaker 1: I would be a narch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If my partner confessed that they were they only dated me for a dare and that they were going to accuse me of cheating, I'd be like, you're done.
Speaker 1: You're done. Yeah, You're straight through jail and Namiria, thanks for the five bucks. Twenty two years ago, some girls from my high school made up a guy and we started mailing, like actual mailing email. Yeah, like mail, asked me for a date on a party. And the Monday after that, they after they started to say things on your distance that I wrote the mails really don't know what I did to deserve it.
Speaker 2: And Monday after that I started to hear like in ear distance.
Speaker 1: That they wrote the mail and it wasn't this boy, But dude, some these like middle school and high school girls can be really really mean. Yeah you know, so you did not deserve it. It's just they just exist. Jesse, even with one hundred and twenty four dollars tip, Oh my god, Daddy Jesse, throw some Daddy's in the chat for Jaddy Jesse. You know, when Daddy Jesse comes in, things are are going to stay long and hard growliving. So that's really when it's it. That's really all that happened. I know her dad and he's a scary man. He's six foot and built, strong and sexy.
Speaker 2: Now you should did him.
Speaker 1: He can be very intimidating, and I know my ex will give up the information. It's only a matter of time before the girls will fall. I'll be keeping an eye out since I have a week left of school. If anything happens, I'll post another update. I'm not interested in finding their socials and seeing if they already started spreading the whole cheating rumors. I'm sure if they did. However, everything was fine at school, but now it's the weekend, so I may receive some backlash when I return a.
Speaker 2: Week left of his senior year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I honestly don't care. I already got accepted into college and I'm ditching this place. I just need to survive a week in graduation. My ex's dad will do all the work and there is an update also, Gina, thanks for the twenty five dollars tip. Happy Friday night stream. Hope everyone is happy, healthy and blessed. Bless up Worm and Queen's and Worm Guardians, and shout out Ella Johnson for the time bucks. I goofed up my last one. So let's get this right. Been listening for one a year and a half. You guys get me through my hardest days. Thanks for the greatest videos. We we appreciate it. I mean, like again, like you guys spend so much time with us, so yeah, we really appreciate it. Especially when you come to the live stream. It's like this is the realist. Yeah. J w Ems's false accusations are not a joke.
Speaker 2: No identity theft is not a joke.
Speaker 1: Rachel Hatches says, Daddy Jay, we love you. Non Snow says, give your thumbs up as a tribute to your queen world thumbs if you haven't given you all thumbs as I am thumb up and like on this stream, Come on, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What are my taxes full of people?
Speaker 1: Oh? Pepe, thanks for gifting five memberships. We appreciate you, Pepe. I think this is the first time we've seen you on this stream. Pepe. Come So there is an update. But the TLDR for everyone knew the stream. OPI found out his girlfriend only went out with him as a dare, so he broke with her. He then went to collect his things from his house, only to be confronted by his now ex'es dad asking if op cheated on her. Opie showed proof of what his girlfriend and her friends had plotted, and now the dad is going to punish his daughter and let her friend's parents know what happened. But let's see if that actually all happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know this is just what he said he did.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, this is what maybe happens. Bob Smith just got gifted a membership. Let's go nice. So here's the update. Sorry, it was so long. I got busy with the graduation. It was waiting for things to be finished. Now that I think it is, this may be the final update to conclude this mess. My ex got grounded. Of course, all technology has been stripped away.
Speaker 2: I'm imagining like the dad texting updates to op. He's like, I took her phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm texting. I'm texting from her phone right now. Hey, video grapho. Thanks for the five thirty seven blad, for the blood gods skulls, for the sco throne, for the worm Queen uneven donation to keep that chat Keen, I like there was a chant. I feel like there's some like oath and being. Yeah, so my ex grounded. Of course technology taken away and she was forced to delete all her socials in front of her day fate. Besides Facebook, because of family connections, she is the worst one. It's the worst one. She isn't well except if you're on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Exception, if you're Facebook.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure Facebook is the worst one because that's where all the family is.
Speaker 1: But we love our family.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but like if any rumors were going to be spread on me, I don'd rather be on Instagram or TikTok rather than Facebook. Everyone in my family will know about it on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Oh that's kind of true. That's kind of true. It'll spread through the family.
Speaker 3: Grape vine because moms love their Facebook.
Speaker 1: That they do.
Speaker 2: Mom loves their loves their Facebook.
Speaker 1: She isn't allowed out of the house and he's hoping to get her a job over the summer. All that money will be directly funded to her college savings and none for spending solo. Iren mahoney, thanks for the five bucks. We've seen you around here before. Her dad also messaged me that she ended up ratting out her friend's addresses and he went to each house to talk to the parents. I don't know what happened to them, but some were furious at graduation. I know they had a huge fight with my ex and everyone dropped her as a friend. They dropped each other as well. The whole friend group basically crumb boats, except like two of them. I'm pretty sure my ex probably has one or two friends left, if any at all. She was well popular and then dropped to the bottom of the food chase and now it's hilarious. None of the girls confronted me except my ex. She met her after graduation where I was heading back to the car with my parents. She stopped me midway. She apologized profusely and admitted she never actually saw me as a lover, but as a best male friend. She realized how much we had in common when she took me on that date and wanted to get to know me more. She's a lesbian, but wanted to keep the charade of us pretending to be love words so her friends wouldn't think she's a freak for liking girls.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, plot twist, plot.
Speaker 1: Twists, put plot twists in the chat. You did not see that coming. They're quite homophobic and would have dropped her. They did anyway, so they sucks.
Speaker 2: Anyways, they suck.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She also used the whole prank card as an excuse to not break up, since I could have told people and would have been and it would have spread around and it could have ruined her reputation too, which is why they did the whole thing for to get me framed for cheating.
Speaker 2: That's not yeah, people are saying, not a valid excuse.
Speaker 1: Not a valid excuse. Tracy Eysen says they were horrible anyways, Susan Martin says plot twist. Jessica Bell says, you don't get to use people for your cover story. Yeah, yeah, of course not, of course not. Also something I want to talk about, a connection decoy about like hiding your true self from other people in Morgan Durham makes for the five sixty five to keep it even steven evens versus the odds strike again is I'm surprised she suspended it for several months and got that far. It's impressive. Actually, if I hadn't caught her in time, she probably would have gotten through with it due to pressure. So basically, she used me so people think she's straight, and also to not ruin her reputation if she came out that it was a prank to date me. The only thing I forgave her for was being a lesbian. I mean, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I absolve you.
Speaker 1: A lesbian. I'm straight male, so I can do that because I can tell, but I can't imagine how scary it might be to be in a circle for full of this is to say homophobes, homophobics.
Speaker 2: Homophobics, they're everywhere these daysmox.
Speaker 1: New since you were kids, if I was gay, she didn't If I Yeah, I imagine how the scary would be if I was gay. She didn't want to be discarded as a social outcast. I'm sure she would have found plenty of friends who would have accepted her for who she is. We don't live in the nineteen hundreds, Mayo. Still I understand why, I honestly would have rather come out as lesbian than using our relationship as a plank. It would have been much easier to handle. Well, yeah, for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's still a dick though, Oh yeah, absolutely, but like that's such a weird like I would have rather her come out than like, obviously it would have been.
Speaker 1: Easier, yeah, because it wouldn't have had any effect that but.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, no, still like still.
Speaker 1: He's eighteen.
Speaker 2: He's eighteen, probably from a small town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and didier thanks for the one euro. So I told her to leave me alone, and then I blocked her. She understood and left. She was sobbing so much and was having a panic attack in the parking lot, and he said, yeah, I just walked away like a cool guy. Walking back, I had to drag her away from my parents at one point, since I didn't want them finding out what's been going on. I only told them we broke up and this is the final calm conversation. Take clear things up, Susan Martin thinks for the five bucks, we've seen you around here before. Anyway, that's all for the update. I told her dad that I made a Reddit post about the situation. I didn't want to out her, so I asked him if it was okay. She said yes. I don't know if she read my post or not, but she definitely now knows I wrote about her on the Reddit and the TLDR for everyone's coming in. Opie's girlfriend went out with him as a dare and got grounded by the father for it and the friend group crumbled, but she confesses she only did it because she's a lesbian and her friends are homophobic. Opie later found out that this wasn't true and she was just trying to cover up her terribleness.
Speaker 2: She no, did you read that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: She wasn't a lesbian?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: What? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You did it? I wrote the tldrs she wasn't a lesbian? She lied?
Speaker 3: Wait what I thought she was?
Speaker 1: She was a lesbian she was, but then.
Speaker 2: In the edit you didn't read the edit, she lied about it.
Speaker 1: I thought she lied about being a lesbian to gain sympathy points. Psychoba.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. What isn't that insane?
Speaker 1: I totally skipped the edit.
Speaker 2: No, you skipped the edit, and it was like the shocking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, jail, jail, straight to jail, straight to jail. That's so bad, so bad, that's so bad.
Speaker 3: Like imagine if he didn't figure it out, I want to I.
Speaker 2: Want to know how he figured it out.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but yeah, that that is terrible. Hole. I was gonna say if she was a lesbian Doble Plots ballroom blitzkid in nineteen ninety four, I was, I was saying, d Maggie Cheet, we just finished that story, but we're about to read another one, Sofia's gonna cue up another one for you right now. But I was talking to a friend about this idea of a connection decoy, where it's like, often people change who they are to be liked, But if you change who you are to be liked and like make like like make up interest or feign interests to be liked, then the people that are trying to connect with you are not actually connecting to you. They're connecting to like this hologram that doesn't really even exist. And so people are like, oh, why do I feel so lonely? Why do I feel like no one likes me? It's because you're not actually showing the real you. You're showing like this different version of you that no one can connect with. And it seems like that is what this girl is doing. She's like putting up this decoy for connection.
Speaker 2: I only show the real me at all.
Speaker 1: And I love you for it, Sophia Nice. But you know what else, I love you for this next story, This next story. Rachel Corter says, where's John? He needs some sleep. He's been working like like a non stop man, like a NonStop man, like yeah box, He said, it must be my lucky day to cotch another live fuck yeah, fuck you out of you too. By the way, this is the former Jesse h which you may or may not remember from the past list Yes.
Speaker 2: Jesse, So thank you, Tabby in for the five bucks. Totally triggered right now for the rumors my cousins spread about me in high school.
Speaker 1: Family, your own family against you, that is horrible. Life was horrible after I had to to a different state before putting it behind me. Damn, your cousin.
Speaker 2: Your cousin's a stinky cousin.
Speaker 1: Stinky cousin.
Speaker 2: But I'll read you the story to make you feel better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll comfort you with this bedtime story. Ay. A thousand chats in the message. Thanks freaking said that wrong, but a thousand messages the chat. It just reached out.
Speaker 2: Am I the a hole for telling my husband I don't care about his kids?
Speaker 1: So my husband? Yeah, dude, you're probably the asshole. Yeah, very much so the asshole possibly, but Phoebe's not the asshole for five bucks first time couching Live. I watch you every day. I'm a therapist and would love to be called in to give me my input sometime. Dude, if you're a therapist, call us four for zero five your eight six five sixty seven or text Riley yeah segment or join our discord and that message right.
Speaker 3: Join our discord and be my friend. Because it looks like you're in Brittainy, so I don't think we can call you British?
Speaker 2: All right, h Maria MK twenty one says Hi I know I sound like the a hole right from the get go, but please hear me out.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I thirty nine female, got married to my forty two husband five years ago. He had three kids at the time, who are now ten female, fourteen female, and seventeen male. I got along with them really well. For the first year. They didn't call me mom or anything, which was never ever enforced. I always let them know that they were allowed to call me by my first name. Their mom has not liked me from the start. She's constantly showed up to my doorstep yelling at me, saying I'm trying to steal her kids. Jikes. I have tried to sit down and talk to her, crazy thing to say, show about you, open the doors, stop stealing showing my children. Yeah, I've tried to sit down and talk to her, explaining that her kids love her and would never replace their mom. She still continues to tell them that rubbish. At around the two and a half year mark, the kids started pulling pranks on me. I assumed it was harmless, like putting baby power in my hair dryer or greasing up the stairs.
Speaker 1: Wait, greasing up the stairs so you fall down the stairs?
Speaker 2: Do that time?
Speaker 3: Out, this is home alone. This sounds like home alone kind of stunts.
Speaker 2: No, this sounds very dangerous, dangerous. Oh my god, I was looking like Nanny McFee style, like, what was that? Well, they were just pulling pranks on Nanny McFee. I actually don't remember.
Speaker 1: The stairs, and I don't think they did this.
Speaker 3: It's the menace type stuff like putting like big spiders like.
Speaker 1: A whoopee cushion. Yeah, big spiders or those kind of pranks. Yeah, shouted Ashley for the five bucks, catching my second stream. Ever, let's go love you, Sam John's big prote I am now showed five other people your show and they have subbed and are on their ways becoming little silly gosh actually kind of energy we're talking about. How did you shared with all your friend's family, co workers and strangers on the street? Then are you a real fan? Thanks for the five bucks? Yeah, alrighty, let's get stories.
Speaker 2: So this is pretty dangerous. Pranks that are opie things are harmless. Looking back on it, it should have been a sign. Yeah the rubbish. Their mom kept telling them and actually got to them with her, going as far as saying she was the mistress, which is why daddy and I got divorced.
Speaker 1: I love the voice for that ye.
Speaker 2: Divorced because of her mistress, which is completely not true. The kids would then start disobeying me. It all started little like not putting their shoes away, leaving dirty clothes on the floor. Then it spiraled from there. God, they would start screaming at me, the eldest going as far as calling me a home wrecking horror.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we know what's happening here, right, Yeah, like, put I see you in the in the chat if you know why this is happening. I mean, it's not even conspiracy theory, but I'm gonna put on my conspiracy theory, right, conspiracy theory. I think. I think the reason that the kids are turning against uh Op is because the mother is spinning a vicious, dirty live. That's true, we know that, do we know that's yeah? No, for a fact, you know, for a fact, spending dirty, vicious lives and turning the kids against her. Okay, well.
Speaker 2: It said she still continues to tell them that rubbish.
Speaker 1: Oh well and true? All right, well, conspiracy theory. I think she's going to use this against the husband to get full custody of the kids. That's my conspiracy theory. But let's go back to reality.
Speaker 2: These past four years, I've been sugg subjected to bullying with in my own home. I've spoken to my husband several times about all these situations. He brushes it off, saying they're still adjusting to change.
Speaker 1: After four years.
Speaker 2: It's all just jokes. Yesterday was my final straw when the seventeen male and fourteen female sold my gold ear rings that were from my grandma. Oh they split the money?
Speaker 1: Should they get I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not say that's that's.
Speaker 1: Not that's insane, it's wild. Jac says spineless husband. Yeah, where is the.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's been videographicist ten Dollars says the ex was the cheater, like the mom was the cheater. Oh, I could totally see that, But my question is where's the freaking husband?
Speaker 2: Where is he?
Speaker 1: Where is he?
Speaker 2: I told my husband that I was getting a divorce because I could no longer do this because this is four years of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like, if he's not going to stand.
Speaker 2: Up for her then, especially after he was like, it's just true, But then you let the kids win that's true. They've kicked you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mile high, Maven says, went from pranks to straight up.
Speaker 2: Okay, well the greasing the stairs is yeah.
Speaker 1: Rachel Hatchett, thanks for the twenty bucks. I'm a dom and would love to consult with you about any questions you have about those things. Had to completely rewrite this to get approved to POSTSS wait like a dom as an a dominatrix. Just say yes. If that's true, that's crazy. I am interested and hearing more about it. We get it, we get it.
Speaker 6: Where was I?
Speaker 2: He begged and pleaded with me and said, don't you care about the kids? I told him I didn't care about them one single bit. I'm at my parents' house now, and he keeps texting and apologizing, saying he'll buy me new ones. I'm yet to respond. Not kids earrings, but you can't buy new grandma earrings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, there's only one grandma. There's only one has like grandma's like like skin flakes on it, probably.
Speaker 3: A ka dust.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, grandma dust grandma, And that is priceless. Yeah, why would you care about these shy kids? But actually, you know what, I I don't think it's the kids that are being shitty. The kids are just being fed the lies from them all.
Speaker 2: They're being lied to. And they're also really good at pranks.
Speaker 1: And they're really good at pranks. There are some mischievous children. It's the mom, like, it's right, dad, And here here's the order of the a holary for me. And I want to know your a whole order, So put your answers in the chat. So mom, biggest a hole, Dad, second a hole, kids third a hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think though the dad is the biggest a hole because he's directly connected to a p.
Speaker 1: He's the.
Speaker 2: He's the he's the a hole that has the most like a whole connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Like the mom should be the nicest one to op and he's he's not and he's not standing up there.
Speaker 2: That's why he's the biggest.
Speaker 1: I still think the mom is the biggest a hole because she's having that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, who's the more subversively. Yeah, Hey, Pixel puncket, thanks for the two dollars and three cents throw away the children and the husband and buy new ones.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: That's it, that's it, Pixel Puncket. Also, I appreciate you trying to make the even gang even. Yeah, dude, you got to straight us to three hundred. Let's see if we can get two hours?
Speaker 3: Were my odds? People, I need some chaos and.
Speaker 2: The bar chaos. There are some comments and an update. But should I do tldry okay t O dr Op got married to a man who had three kids from a previous marriage. Their mom started spreading lies about Op to the kids and now they've been pranking Op. After they sold her grandma's gold earrings. She had a fight with her husband where she said she didn't hair about his kids, and now they're divorcing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But there is an update, there's Yeah, there are some comments. First in recording OH talking about the police report, commoner.
Speaker 1: Says police report for what why?
Speaker 2: For stolen earrings? Oh depends on the value of the earring stolen and the state in which this occurred. Seventeen male and fourteen female may be charge.
Speaker 1: Yuki, what says Kao? Yuki? You are having us to another hour? Let's go share with Yuki. You've been You've been coming over and freaking throwing down bands.
Speaker 2: I love to see.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, and also we now have a little timer on the stream, So I mean, my dark I don't see it. Yeah, I can't really see it because you should put it on me. There you go, there's a timer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just move your hand anytime you want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. There. It is also shout out pixel punk it don't enable toxicity. Ryo Riley. I'll fight you. And when I say fight, I mean I'll cry, so cry. Thanks for the buck. Sheer a Yuki also shout out to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out in the chat, shut.
Speaker 1: Out, Yeah, put some sheer Yuki's in the chat to forget it, Bellacan thing put keep it in your pants.
Speaker 2: Jesus anyway, commentar continues. Seventeen male and fourteen mail may be charged with grand larceny if it was expensive enough, which is a felony which can have miners tried as adults in some states.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would go WHOA.
Speaker 2: The one I can name on the top of it is California and Florida. Oh p he says, hey, thanks for letting me know. I'm actually located in Florida. Are you trying to try these children as adults?
Speaker 1: That seems too far.
Speaker 2: That's a little bit far.
Speaker 1: It seems waiting. It's a little bit fun like. It's one thing to it's one thing to have the children be reprimanded. Yeah, but to try children as an adult for like stealing earrings, Yes, it's wrong, but I feel like that's like Jesus a little aggressive. Yeah. I wouldn't do that. Would you guys do that? Let us know that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would do that.
Speaker 1: You would do that? Let us know if you would try these children as adults stealing your grandma's earrings and videographo. Thanks for the five thirty seven tip. This is an odds only family save your even ness for I don't know. Softball is softball known for evenness? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, I don't it could be also, Charles, thanks for the twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Hey yo, an.
Speaker 2: Update, right, let's hit this update so let's see if they got tried as an adult. Hey, guys, these past days have been hard for me, especially with all that's happened. I took the advice and went to the police station and filed a report. The police. They see what can be done. I'm guessing they did show up to my ex husband's house because he kept calling me non stop. He called me all sorts of names, which I took screenshots of and sent to my lawyer. I have indeed contacted a divorce lawyer and will start the process in the next few weeks. Thank you so much everyone. An update won't come out for a while though, because I'm still figuring things out. But because we're reading this after the fact, the update is here immediately. Should I go into it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just drive in baby Guyzilla. Thanks for the one fifty three. Chaos is fdal name. I'm here to make people cry.
Speaker 2: I was able to get my earrings back. They were sold on Facebook marketplace and after the police found out who my ex husband's kids sold them to. Oh after that happened, the buyer was so nice and understanding and gave them back to me. I tried to give them one hundred dollars for the inconvenience, but they just wouldn't let me. The punishments they got was that the fourteen year old receives a warning and the seventeen year old is looking at about life in prison, one hundred hours community service and the warning permanently on his record.
Speaker 3: That's basically life in prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah for seventeen year old.
Speaker 1: So wait, what what a warning is permanently on your record? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: It means, well, it means it's on.
Speaker 3: It means like whenever people do background checks, they're gonna they's gonna.
Speaker 1: Pup up you have, like a warning. Does that have an effect on your ability to get jobs?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Damn. I mean like, yeah, actions have consequences and everything. But yeah, I don't know if I would have pushed for that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Get they greased the floor. They're like trying to basically kill you. Yeah, I mean yeah, the greasing the floor like like your grandmother's ear rings. But I got four years of this, but you didn't know if you were going to get him back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: These kids are being horrible.
Speaker 2: I don't I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: But like I understand why you're right right, you're saying you would do that. I mean, yes, they need consequences for what they're doing. They sold ear rings, stole them from her. Yeah, was greasing things basically could really injure her. I think this is the most responsible thing to do about consequences.
Speaker 2: I think she was so valid for I'm just saying, like I don't know if I would do it just because of my personality, but like, I think.
Speaker 1: She was in the right for doing what I do. I would I do it if I got the earrings back, I probably wouldn't do it. Yeah, I would probably drop it because like, but but I didn't know you were so vindictive Riley.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, with kids like that, someone's gotta be If they're not listening to you, then who are and they're not listening to dad, who are they gonna listen to?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I do not think you are wrong for doing that.
Speaker 2: For sure. I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're wrong. I just I don't think I would do it. But you know what I will do. I'm going to talk to Jojo forty five Acts Chaos Baby. Thanks for the three dollars tip, Pixel punk It. Thanks for the two to eleven tip. Math too hard, but never let go of the bit. Lady Cannabis love y'all, wall listen to y'all every night while I'm at work. Never stop being yourself because every one of you is great.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Thanks Lady Cannabis in the Sparks. Thanks for the two bucks a boost Tatika Boost to boost Teqita in chat? Do a collab with him? Who's boost Takita?
Speaker 2: Is Boostekita in our chat?
Speaker 1: Is boost Akita in our chat? Who's boost Takita? Boush Tekita? Let us know, show yourself, show yourself? And ray Coel Curtis thanks for the six six six for the worm queer.
Speaker 2: I love I love my demons.
Speaker 1: Who's bosta?
Speaker 2: Wait? I have to finish this all right, let's keep going um and the warning. Yeah, the their father has repeatedly been harassing me on social media, calling me petty and every name under the sun. It has all been forwarded to my lawyer and the process is going smoothly. Thank you so much everyone for the support and kindness. And there are some last comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't know if it's like petty again, like Riley said, the children were kind of trying to kill yes, but actually it was like home alone pranks that could have killed them serious injuries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in home alone. He's trying like he could kill them.
Speaker 1: He could kill them if he threw.
Speaker 2: An iron at their face. Yeah, but he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't, And it's cute, it's cute, but.
Speaker 2: He's just a little scamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well, I want to know in the chat, like with everything that you know, now, would you try to get these children in jail or adults? Yeah? So jail or free? Put in the chat what you would do with these kids jail are free? Also, shout out Rachel Hatchet for the five bucks. Sometimes the only things kids listen to is retribution. Yes, coming down with the iron fist. Corey b says two bucks, keeping it even for the stream gets even better. Oh that's cute, even better and insatia. We need more chaos. Time for the OKOP show nine sixty nine against the odds once again. Sorry we're saying everyone's saying jail, jail, jail, jail. Rachel Hatchett, j jail service, Anner Bernana jail, Tracy Icing, community service, Katie bear Are jail, Carmel straight to jail, Susan Martin jail. Wow, everyone wants them to have jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're just being a little bitches by not giving them jail? Are we too nice?
Speaker 2: I I just I just like I again, I think it's okay that she did this. I think it's like totally in her right.
Speaker 3: I just personally, Okay, let's say it's that kid from the TV show.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, jail death penalty. Who's that kid again from Haunting of.
Speaker 1: Death? Yes?
Speaker 2: I hate that kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was that kid.
Speaker 2: No, but he died in it, so it's fine.
Speaker 1: So he got p harm was havings for the buck? Do you have the t ld R for everyone who I think he did shoot? But did the t ld R for everyone who just joined?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do have a t l d R.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I lost it.
Speaker 1: Also, if you haven't liked the stream, come on do it. Don't you want to pledge your thumbs?
Speaker 2: Thumbs, your thumbs?
Speaker 3: You're at ooh, two hundred and seventy six likes, five hundred of you guys in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you are. Before I read some of the comments. Opie's husband's ex tricked children into hating Opie and they wouldn't stop pranking her. After they sold Opie's grandma's earrings and her husband did nothing, she started the divorce proceedings and filed a police report on the kids. She ended up getting her earrings back, divorcing her husband, and getting the oldest child one hundred hours of community service and a warning on his permanent record.
Speaker 1: Can someone tell me what a warning on their permanent record means? If anyone in the chat, I would love to know what that actually like translates to, I'm not at the end of the story.
Speaker 2: No, Well, there's a little bit of there's an editor's notes, okay, and some comments editor's notes because I know it will come up here, or some comments discussing how fast the judicial system works. That might answer what you want. Commoner says, your kids went through the court process and got punishments in about five days. Commerce says, quote fourteen year old. Oh, this is just quote from the thing. And then the commoner continues, my interpretation is the fourteen year old isn't going to court, and that is like, that is the likely punishment the seventeen year old if found guilty. So no court as of yet, but that will be what happens if Opie pushes forward with one and the commenter another commoner says, not surprising to me. Here in the UK, the seventeen year old could have been held overnight, brought before the magistrates next morning. The magistrate guilty plea from seventeen year old, sentenced and out. The fourteen year old might have just got a police caution, especially if her older brother accepted all the blame for her involvement possession of cannabis years ago at Glastonbury. Glastonbury Festival. One friend took the blame in court next morning, pled guilty, find and out everyone else walked down the station.
Speaker 1: Next system are UK is so much faster.
Speaker 2: We did all chip into pay his fine. And then another commenter says, the police themselves being on top of this isn't a big stretch for me. Even in hillbilly hell, the county's sheriff and the deputies get straight to work to get things done. The court party's fishy, but I have no experience with family slash juvenile court for adults. It can take thirty days in county jail before seeing a judge to even get a freaking rail much less sentence. At least that's what it was for ex's son in law number three, but he was a repeat offender on a parole. And then commoner says children's court for offenses like this do not take very long as their miners.
Speaker 1: Okay, So basically.
Speaker 2: People were asking why it went so fast to get like these Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you actually scroll up? Because we actually got some information from the raven. Okay, so a warning isn't on your felony record and won't affect jobs, but will go on your police record, so police will know your history of trouble with the law.
Speaker 2: Okay, that actually that Actually I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: I'm like super okay with that.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that. Thought it was on your permanent record, that would affect your jobs, and.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, and maybe I wouldn't do that, but I think Valerie Faby says fair the kid the kids deserve that.
Speaker 2: I think so like the community service, I'm like, hell yeah, like, yes, you should have to do.
Speaker 1: We're get a dog shelter or something like that. Thankes for the five bucks. It's a scared straight mentality.
Speaker 3: Not a dog shelter. That's fun.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, what if you have to put down dogs as your job.
Speaker 3: That's traumatizing exactly, and they deserve it. I'm okay with them. Like picking trash up on the road.
Speaker 1: No, I think they got to put down dogs. That's the only way these kids will learn these days. All right, straight, straight, all right, let's get into this. Yeah I did, all right, So today aft up by cheating at scrabble as a prank.
Speaker 2: I would never do that.
Speaker 1: I would never do that either.
Speaker 2: I've never done that in my life.
Speaker 1: So if he does that all the time every time we play scrabble, she's like, look, I need to go to the bathroom, and that she's looking up on her phone and all the things.
Speaker 2: I make it obvious though.
Speaker 1: All right, about eleven years I did win.
Speaker 2: I did win. I can win a lot on my own.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you I can.
Speaker 2: I did. I went against a guy I met in Spain.
Speaker 1: I believe. I believe that. Actually, you probably know more words than I do. You read more I do. About eleven years ago, I was regularly chatting online with a woman who would eventually become my wife.
Speaker 6: Cut.
Speaker 1: At this point in time, we were a long distance English is her second language, and she wanted to play scrabble online with me for practice and fun. Yes, we're a wordle when everyone's playing wordle together, I.
Speaker 2: Still play wordle. Play word yeah, I play it.
Speaker 1: Every day, or like scrabble with friends.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's different. I don't play that every day. That was like, that was fun ages ago. And the drawing one, what was the drawing one called.
Speaker 1: A d drawing. I know what you're ta talking about, the chat, the one that was like and this is another episode of Sophia's. After a couple of rounds, I thought it would be funny to cheat for around her too, and then reveal to her.
Speaker 3: Dude, she doesn't have the attention spanned to complete a thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was draw something. So after a couple of rounds, I thought would be funny to cheat for a round or two and then reveal to her that I was cheating and have a laugh about it. I prank her before this without any hard feelings, so I felt like it was harmless fun. I used some word unscrambler website and input all of my tiles into it, plus any tiles already on the board that I could potentially use. I was regularly using up all seven of my tiles after every church. He was demolishing this poor lady. At first she was like wow and damn. Then we did another round and she was starting to get really upset. I thought I'd better wrap up this prank, but then she was complained to me that it's just not fun if I'm her so badly like that, and to maybe go easy on her because English isn't her first language.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is kind of a bad prink.
Speaker 1: At this point, she was so upset. I was too scared to reveal I cheated, so I just told her I would chill out a bit, bro. But that just makes you look like it's super smarty. Yeah, you're like, oh, sorry, just say you cheated. I feel like that would have been better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, lol, sorry I was cheating.
Speaker 1: And Bella conkling. Thanks for the two bucks. Discord ladies. Aussy accent at four hundred likes.
Speaker 2: If I can't do an Aussie accent, Sam certainly kidding.
Speaker 1: I can't do an Australian accent. It's crazy because we both like are Australian citizens yeah, and have lived in Australia for like a significant amount of time. My accent is horrible and our accents are absolutely awful. Like we apologize.
Speaker 2: We wish I can do many other accents. Australian is not one of them.
Speaker 1: So we do another round. No more cheating. I kept getting bad tiles. It was legitimately a bad round for me. She was doing rather well while I was spelling words like cats and four yet to her it looked like I was patronizing her and going super insultingly easy on her. She lost her composure towards me and said she didn't want to play anymore. I apologized to her and just let her calm down. After a year of marriage, remember they were married, I'm married. I told her I had a confession to make. She got an amused look on her face and asked what I admitted to the cheating, and that I only meant to do it as a prank, that I planned on telling her but didn't because she was so mad, and that I didn't actually patronize her because I really did do poorly on the third round. She laughed about it and told me she forgives me, and I mean, they're married, So it was having liver after TLDR, I tried to prank my wife by cheating on scrabble. She got irritable over it. I then stopped cheating and did poorly, which made her even more angry, and I admitted her to her what I had done after the years.
Speaker 3: Interesting and so if he kept this from her, what else has he kept from her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it a red flag?
Speaker 3: Is it a red flag to cheat onbo?
Speaker 1: Red flag.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he cheats on scrabble, he'll cheat on you. Put that in your book. Put that in your book. That flag, you know what you should put in your book. Fea this next story? Yeah, Valaria, fabous business. Next story.
Speaker 2: We get story.
Speaker 1: We're making all these fun segments. We made a worm queen segments.
Speaker 2: Sam was showing me all the animations and I was like, okay, these are great. What if they were worms?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She looked at these letters like we have an ICU one coming out that we're doing, and it goes like I see you. And then Sophia was like, I love it, but all the letters need to be worms. And our is like, what should they wiggle? And she was like, does the pope ship in the woods of carts? They should wiggle?
Speaker 3: What I got you? I was there, I was there, you were there. No, I got his joke. I got his joke. You guys will do a call in uh yeah sure, alright, we haven't set up Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got one.
Speaker 1: I'd do it. Pixel punk It. It's a red flag for these odd numbers. Pixel punk It, I feel like you're single handedly making the uh the stream even so, thank you. Sare a Yuki coming back in. Remember to make your YouTube settings allow memberships for people to gift you memberships.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, the members If you want a membership, make sure that you have it open.
Speaker 1: Is that a thing?
Speaker 3: I guess so I don't know, sure you I don't yeah yeah yeah. So like the everyone that's viewing right now, they have the option to be open to memberships and it might be closed off so they can't be given it.
Speaker 1: I think you have to be a subscriber if you want a membership, so make sure to subscribe.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's the truth.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Yeah, okay, subscribe.
Speaker 2: Fun fact. Wait, Lieutenant or Terrible, did you know worms are hermaphrod hermaphrodite?
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: That's my intersex words.
Speaker 1: Shout out jem Bell. I love you guys and Big Protein. Thanks for the five bucks. Rachel Hatchett, thanks for the two bucks. I love how Sophia just swooped in and took over.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the worm medits for the worm dits?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how she does it. She's like the queen has spoken off with you. Yeah, we'll show you, guys. But Fernando Segovio yo, I would blow Riley No homo he yo.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's this is crazy too. Uh so this is our colin.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're doing some colin. Wait wait, okay, we'll be calling. Oh do I have that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah? Does that sound loud to you? Is that still loud or ool?
Speaker 3: So my sugar daddy bought me a house and it was burnt down by an arsonist. Oh, we'll see they pick up.
Speaker 1: Sugar daddy bought me this house and it was burned down by an arsonist. Oh my goodness. All right, we are Skyla Lewis. She thought you were talking about her, your daughter, Sophia. She's Sofia is pretty ma'am just said it again? Whoa daddy? Jesse with a hundred of five tip worms. Hello, Hello, you're on with Sophia and Sam from the Okop Show. How are you?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, Hi Hi Sophia.
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 3: Who are we?
Speaker 1: Who are we talking with? What's your name?
Speaker 4: This is?
Speaker 2: This is Farrett, Sarah.
Speaker 4: Frets.
Speaker 9: My name is Miranda, but I go by Ferrets. That's my nickname.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh Ferrets, okay, cool, Miranda Ferretts. Can you tell me? So we heard that you got a house and it was burned down by an arsenist. Can you tell me how you acquired sedid House first?
Speaker 9: Okay, yes, so I had a sugar daddy?
Speaker 1: How did that start?
Speaker 9: And I don't know if you ever heard the website speaking arrangements?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, my friend was on that. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got in when it was cool, before back pages went down. When back pages went down, Yeah, it got real trashy. It got so trashy on seeking arrangements.
Speaker 9: Yeah, before it was it was very nice, like you know, these men they take that dinner like it's very respectful, like very open communication, consenting adults.
Speaker 1: What was what was your arrangement that you ended up having with this person that would become your sugar daddy? Like, what was the what was the incentives?
Speaker 9: Okay? So I would spend two to three day a week with him. I had to get a monthly allowance of five five thousand dollars shopping trips and all lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, bro, was that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Was that crazy to you?
Speaker 11: Were?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Were?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 9: I I feel like I've lived like a thousand lives because I live open to uh say, it works and it opens so many opportunities for me that I don't think I could have had because I have dyslexia.
Speaker 1: And stuff, so like it just has dyslexia. Maybe maybe you could do this.
Speaker 3: Pit myself out.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm just saying, like the conventional root of society excess, like going to college and stuff like it wasn't my fa and I feel like we have we're going through like a lonely miss epademic right now. I love to connect, Like, yeah, I've had I've had a sugar daddy where he came from India and he works eighty hours a week, sent all his money to his family back home. He hadn't had like human connection in over two years, and like he just first night we met, he just like how I held him in my arm and he cried, oh my god hour and we just talked about life and like that was like the first time he touched someone in two years.
Speaker 1: And wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so like it's I.
Speaker 1: Feel like, yeah, you were really like helping these people. So all right, So going back to your your sugar daddy, you were getting five thousand a month for a couple dates a week. How does this scale up into a house.
Speaker 9: Yes, Oh it's crazy, it's a crazy story. So he he really really took care of me. Eventually I wanted to move out in my parents house because I started a little young. Legal consent in my eight Uh state is seventeen, so yeah, seventeenth birthday.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: So I met him when I was pretty young. I lied about my age, so he was yeah, that was a little you know, I didn't want to see him too young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little sketchy. But how did you get this house?
Speaker 9: So after a while I wanted to move out with my parents and he's like, I'll.
Speaker 1: Buy you a house and he'll put it in your name.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: At that time I was I was almost eighteen, so after eighteen he would.
Speaker 5: Put it in my name.
Speaker 12: But I can't.
Speaker 9: You can't put a name in your house when you're seventeen under.
Speaker 1: When I'm still like, and so you just so you move out of your parents and you're in You're in this house.
Speaker 11: I picked up.
Speaker 9: Yes, I picked out the house. Oh my god, country house like in uh Plano uh Illinois'.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wait really quick TLDR for everyone joining the stream. So we're on call with someone from the oka OP fan, Miranda Ferretts. Uh, so we have deemed you and she was doing a correct me if any of this is wrong, Randa. But you were doing a sugar daddy gig. This guy was paying you five thousand a month to go in a couple of dates a week. And then when you turned, uh like you were you were like seventeen, and you were moving out of the house and he's like, I will buy you a house, and bought you a house, and you moved out and you're now in this beautiful house that this dude is like paying for. But you said there was an arsonist that burned your house down. How did that happen?
Speaker 9: Yes, Okay, So we lived there for about a year and then he started cheating with me. He started cheating with me, and he's cheating on me with this bigger girl that went to call apology in this school and she would tell him coke.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Then yes, and so were you in like a full blown relationship at this point where you were like exclusive or were you seeing this as a sugar daddy?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, the full blown relationship. I've be seen a vegan at that time. I lost seventy pounds. I was too pounds at the time. I like gain my health, like super active. I was doing my self care I was going to school. Yeah, it was actually a great setup.
Speaker 1: And I'm curiously really this is this is maybe like a little off track, but like when you when a relationship like starts from basically like a financial place and then it seems like emotions developed after If you was to take away the finances, would you say still would you still have like been interested? You think, and like how did the mix of like the sugar baby versus like committed relationship, like like did it all kind of blend together at one point? Like I'm curious about like the emotional intimacy that are developed over time.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, I see myself, I went through a a relationship before all this and it was abusive, and so I have an intimacy problem that I'm dealing with still currently.
Speaker 13: So I think I would rather have.
Speaker 9: A term based based relationships, like where there's boundaries that we have, you know, set rules, like so it's my way of intimacy is being taken care of and shown that I'm taking care of care of.
Speaker 11: So like I always think of pebbles.
Speaker 9: Like penguins give each other pebbles and that's how they show So like I'm always thinking I'm a little penguin and you gotta give me my little you know stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but instead of a pebble, it's a house. Okay, So how did the house burn down?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 9: So I knew how to break into my own house, and so he had this girl. At this time, I had moved back into my parents because we were fighting me too much, and I knew something shady was going on, and so he said he was at home alone, he was just chilling, and I was like, yeah right, And I knew how to break into my own house. Like, so he tried to lock me out, but I got in and I was able to We had this sunroom and I was able to sneak into the sun room so I could hear their whole conversation. And they were talking hell shit about me, you know when I'm I'm very yeah, very sweet girl. Yes, I tried myself. Kindness is magic, okay, and a smile is very powerful.
Speaker 8: Right, And.
Speaker 9: I was like to keep peace, but they were talking hell of shit with me. So I fronted him and I punched him in the face, and I broke up with him. So I moved everything out of my house, out of that house because we were like kind of you know, I was just staying with my parents, so I just everything out of my house, all my animals. I had ferrets of course, right. And so about a month later he like starts stating this girl and apparently his life goes crazy to shit and he drives for work. And so when he was driving for work to Bloomingdale, an arsonist was going around burning houses down, and he burnt three houses. He said, three houses on fire and are burnt down because he wasn't there. My sugar daddy wasn't.
Speaker 1: At the house of so just a random arsonist basically destroyed a house. And was this house in your name yet?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: So I was just about to turn eighteen, and you're going to put in my name by no, Luckily I didn't.
Speaker 12: I didn't put it in my name.
Speaker 9: Luckily because he got screwed because he didn't have house insurance at the time. Oh god, Okay, so he was screwed and now he lives in a shack in Colorado. And then I dreamed that man all of the bank.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad it ended well for you, well for you, and I hope you saved some of yours miss ferrets. Thank you for your crazy story. So question are you are you going to engage in a sugar baby relationship again?
Speaker 9: I already am and this one brought me pitch jet ski and two cars.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, oh my god, this happened. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: I loved here.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel that would crush sugar babies unit. Well, thank you so much for calling in and telling us your story. Take care of your ferrets forever. I love we love you too. Thank you so much for calling in night Vanessa, JP, says Hustler. Yeah, holy moly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a couple. There were a couple. We should probably go back a bit.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, wait, Bella Conkling says we regrouped booty shorts at seven hundred. Thanks for the two bucks, could go down, We need to go. There was a bunch of donations during that, so.
Speaker 3: Oh it's uh we miss someone from earlier, but I thank you.
Speaker 2: And then Rachel Hatchett bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, Jaddy Daddy Jesse, thanks again for one hundred and five insane You've been single handedly funding the stream videograph. Thanks for the five thirty seven proper worms like odd numbers. Even numbers remind me of when my brothers got attacked by a garden shovel. Now I have two and a half brothers. Klutzy Mouse six dollars sixty six cents. Worm Queen take my offering. And Shira Yuki a five buck tip from Bell Conkling because their super chat got missed. We regrouped Booty Shorts at seven hundred. Shira Yuki, thank you for doing that so we don't we don't miss any of our our donations. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who.
Speaker 1: Fifty gifted memberships for a little sillies bringing a bunch of people into the stream.
Speaker 8: Who.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're going to get to a point where everyone's going to be able to watch the member streams. I know, I know, yeah, actually I can watch it anyways.
Speaker 1: I feel like every yeah literally everyone, like I mean, we definitely we have over a thousand members. So if you're you're, if you're in one of these streams, you're probably gonna be gifted a members at some point. And Auntie de Nise, thanks for the five bucks. Hello, your channel has become background noise to study too. I'm studying now. Well, yeah, thank you so much for listening. What a crazy story day, like, like, how many people are sugar babies out there? I don't know there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Who's who's out there trying to be a sugar baby because I am Oh I thought you were. I thought you were taking applications. I feel like you don't have enough money for that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no no, I don't want to be a sugar daddy. I want to be the sugar Babyley wants to taking care of Riley watched.
Speaker 1: Cover to My My Sugar Dude.
Speaker 3: Whenever Sam brought that like forty five year old to the house, like I realized, like, wow, I'm really missing something in my life here. Maybe I just need a mom to give me VI putting me a blast.
Speaker 2: I thank you only Ash for for my buck dip much love from your.
Speaker 8: Kay.
Speaker 2: I work with over sixty thousand hens, three hundred sheep, and two thousand thiggies.
Speaker 1: So you guys keep me saying that is a five ton of animals that livestock.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's insane. Wow Yeah, that that is what an insane story. Yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I was shocked that, like because I thought the arts it was like.
Speaker 1: I thought she was going to be the arsenal I thought she was going to say, and then I broke into the house and I banned it down.
Speaker 2: I thought it was still I thought ferrets had art like had still had the house at that point. But what a stroke of luck.
Speaker 1: Fair Are you still in the stream?
Speaker 2: Let us go here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in the chat.
Speaker 2: That was a great story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a great story, and I'm glad it ended well. Uh, Sophia, do you want to hit this next one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A pixel punk at for with the one ninety seven. Riley just wants a mommy? Is that true?
Speaker 5: Riley?
Speaker 3: I mean I do miss my mom. I think that's really where it's coming from. I don't want a mommy. I just need someone to take care of me and get me vitamins.
Speaker 1: Sydney without kidney says, I like how we are interviewing arsenists. To be clear, ye, to be clear, was not the Arsonists?
Speaker 2: Yeah, OPI was just it was just an innocent bystand it is.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope.
Speaker 3: I believe she took all his money.
Speaker 1: She said, yeah, he deserved it all right, But there is another story.
Speaker 2: Am I the a hole for being upset? My hubs splashed coffee on me on purpose?
Speaker 1: Hot coffee, hot cough?
Speaker 2: What did I skip it? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Shout out Mac for the one fifty eight US three red hearts of differing sizes. I imagine that is a emoji that is of differing sizes. A poem by Rule Dahl.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, so seat embarrassed. Five one one five says since he decided to check in with his coworkers and bring it up at dinner the last three nights, I thought I would check in here. This seems so silly to me to keep bringing up. We went to a nice dinner out Saturday night before another event, nice restaurant, tablecloths, et cetera. We were laughing and enjoying dinner. We all ordered a cappuccino with dessert.
Speaker 1: The kids added a touch of rights. I love doing that.
Speaker 2: We were.
Speaker 1: Okay, kids, kids kind of have cappuccinos and Daddy Jesse, thanks for the ten bucks. Riley wanted daddy instead. Riley, no comment, Robert, smart, things were the five bucks. The crypt keeper voice really makes me want a late night okop, let's not meet or creepy pastas.
Speaker 2: We'll work. Yeah, well we didn't you guys do that quick?
Speaker 1: We did? We did?
Speaker 3: Actually? Yeah, a dad would be nice to play basketball with. I'm down. I see a lot of kids play basketball with their dads at the park, and I get a little sad.
Speaker 1: Maybe basketball with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll play basketball, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm down right there.
Speaker 1: We actually need to celebrate today, we do.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing a movie tonight with who Isabella?
Speaker 1: What We're supposed to celebrate?
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Are we actually right?
Speaker 1: We'll hang out?
Speaker 3: Thanks? Thanks? Because I thought John was free, but he's not.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I thought, I thought, because no one was.
Speaker 3: We will have to celebrate together because of all the things.
Speaker 2: But aren't we celebrating. We're celebrating Sunday. But anyway, this story, I don't know where I am. Okay, the kids added a ton of sugar to sugar to theirs, and with permission, I reached my spoon over to my daughter's cappuccino to taste hers. As I was carefully bringing the spoon back to my mouth, he my husband intentionally as a joke. When the spoon of coffee got close to my face, he grabbed my arm and shook it, splashing it on my face shirt and the table.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it like hot? Yes?
Speaker 2: Splashing it on my not a huge mess, but took two little cocktail napkins to clean up. I didn't laugh, he was cracking up. It hurt my feelings and embarrassed me. My eyes started to well up, but determined not to ruin the night. I just cleaned it up. The kids were not impressed with his antics, which speculating.
Speaker 1: Father, we are not impressed.
Speaker 2: We had not amuse father, which speculating here was probably why he apologized.
Speaker 1: I'm pologized.
Speaker 2: I accepted his I'm sorry, but I was just messing with you apology. When he noticed my eyes were welling up, he said, very loudly, oh my god, are you freaking crying, to which I replied, I'm not.
Speaker 12: And then.
Speaker 1: This is so sad. Boostaqida yancy. Wait, bust Takita, bus Takita yancy. Is that the person that we were wondering?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: Yes, joke if someone gets hurt, Eakita, who are you? Yeah? Someone said, bust Takida's here, whether physical or emotional? Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They then went back to enjoying the night an after dinner event, determined not to let's let it mess up our family date night. Yeah, I thought you were gonna say I thought it was over the last two nights at a family dinner. He has made jabs every time someone mentions really anything, He'll say, at least I didn't cry and ruin dinner over and over. Mind you, A single tear did not never fell. Mascaro was not compromised, not an I was dabbed, except to get coffee drops off of my face. When even the kids were like, okay, getting old, he said that sometimes he forgets. He can't rough house with me like the guys. So I said, okay, name one time where you've thrown food at one of your guys's friends or coworkers.
Speaker 1: He could not.
Speaker 2: I said, even with your best friend, when you have an when you as an adult in your late thirties or early forties, when have you as an adult been out and been like, e fit, I'm going to splash this drink to be funny. He couldn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I haven't done that since I was like no, no, no, a kid.
Speaker 2: I've never done that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, thank you being Tippy for the ten gifted membership, and thank you.
Speaker 2: Natalie for the five buck tip. Thanks for the content. Love, Sophia, I low key have a wedding drama story. Am I n able for blocking my childhood bff and uninviting her from my wedding text?
Speaker 1: Riley or friend him on the discord? Did the discord link to join our discord which we had like almost what over seven hundred members in there?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: How many members?
Speaker 3: I thought it was like around five hundred.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's five hundred.
Speaker 3: Maybe god Zilla, what is it? Let me know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to join the discord, there is a link in the description and also a baby Duteous for the fort I love y'all. I think this is the first time we've seen baby Dutius. Baby This first time I've seen baby Dutius around these bars. Yeah. Sound that dude? Who well, he just sounds childish. It sounds like his brain isn't developed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Opie says, this isn't normal behavior. So then today, for the third day, at dinner, he comes to tell a story about how his coworker was out at a nice restaurant and had an intrusive thought and flung mashed potatoes on his wife's face. Now, I've met this coworker and I just said I doubt that happened. I will for sure, ask about it next time I see him. And then he said, can you guess how it came up? And I said, obviously, you're still talking about the coffee incident from Saturday. Anyways, Am I the a hole for being upset but not making any big deal about it? Simply not laughing at my own expense?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean no, I don't think o a I would love to know what chat thinks, but like not the A hole. Should we just call chat worm army thinks? What does worm army think instead of chat? Yeah, we're mommy. Put your answers in the chat.
Speaker 2: But I thought you said worm Army methinks we're mommy.
Speaker 1: Methinksm mommy. We'll have the right answer. But yeah, I don't think op's uh the whole. I mean, it's such a childish thing, it is, it really is. Yeah, yeah, but Sidney with that kidneys. Thanks for the one tube I missed. The reason why John is gone is you got a citizen matreet for the day. Yes, yes he is. Yeah, you know he's been acting up again.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We keep having to pull him into his chair and he keeps forgetting out tele rolls two five. Thanks for the ten bucks.
Speaker 1: John's in the house. He's just tired. Yeah. Love, Y'all's all of you got me through a situation. But now I can celebrate with you guys. And I got custody of my daughter. Oh wow. In future I'll show the whole star story for you and with you. Thank you so much and thanks for the ten bucks and Bell Conkling, thanks for the four ninety nine meal prepping for my little spam and the chat for me. Gotta keep the interaction up. I appreciate you, Sam. Are you a chocolate or vanilla man? I have been a vanilla man in the past, but I think I've like like been going into chocolate land for a while. Also, if you haven't spamed worms in the chat, do so, do so already. But I think everyone says not the a hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agreed, that's pretty obvious. It's just a stink.
Speaker 1: It's just a sneaky man.
Speaker 2: Exist.
Speaker 1: But you know what is not stinky? The next story what three seventy one? Alright? Set our stories is all about dating. So the woman I am seeing left the party with another man in front of me. Yikes, this has happened. To move forward?
Speaker 3: Oh whoa? Sorry, sorry, sorry one this is one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, sorry, also thank you abul Oh we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not a good look. This is not a good looks not a good look. I also feel like if that happens, probably break up. Probs probs pros break up. So for context, I twenty seven male and she is twenty eight female. So we have been dating non exclusively for about a month now. We went to this party together. I drove, and I was going to remain sober as I had to drive us back too. Around two hours into the party, she suddenly comes towards me with a guy in tow and she told me she'd be leaving with him tonight and I didn't have to worry about her weird rough She stood for almost a minute after telling me this and kept looking back at me till she was out of you. I was, of course very disappointed her. I was, of course a very disappointed, as I really liked her. But well, what can you do? I mean, I think that's a probably pretty good reaction. Yeah, where it's like, I mean, it sucks, but what can you do? Yeah, her loss, you just don't talk to her again, at least in a romantic sense. Yeah, but she called me two days later and.
Speaker 2: Asked if I wanted to hang out mixed signals.
Speaker 1: I was confused, but I didn't really say anything except I'm busy. Maybe later. She said, cool, let me know when you're free and we'll schedule something. I don't know read it. Why would she call me afterwards? Technically she didn't do anything wrong, but what she did obviously hurt me. She must know that, then why call afterwards? Any advice? And there is an update? But what would how would you respond to this? I would love to know. In the chat to the worm army, what would you guys.
Speaker 2: Do but getting mixed signals here?
Speaker 1: Would you keep talking to them?
Speaker 2: I think I would ask for clarific because just because they're not exclusive, but I think that's a really weird thing to do, even if you're not exclusive. Yeah, but yeah, I'd be like, hey, I'm not quite sure what our relationship is right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I once was like seeing an X is actually okay? Story time for the end? Okay, story time. So tldr op was dating another girl, not exclusively. She left a party they went together with another guy. A couple days later, she asked to hang out again, So a little weird updates so general consensus among the comments I read before going out it was one hundred comments. Still then was that I shouldn't talk to her, which I think we agree. Shil Little Water says ignore it. I dip Love Bubble says breaking out into a musical Versace says mixed signals being weird. Hi drew It says they may not be non exclusive, but it's still bailing on a planned date.
Speaker 2: Still, yeah, it's still weird.
Speaker 1: Danielle paper Crane says that's weird as hell. Yeah, I agree. So yeah, but I really wanted to talked Hering at her side the.
Speaker 2: Reasons has a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: She's testing him, testing him? Oh like that like would is he gonna get jealous?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like does he actually want me?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's a terrible thing. Is so dumb. There were two reasons. Firstly, I was genuinely surprised about this behavior of hers, as this is not how she behaves normally. And secondly, I really like her, so I decided to meet her for a cup of coffee. Well, when we met, I told her how hurtful her actions were that night, and although we were not exclusive, that's not how you treat someone You like. She was very apologetic and told me that she didn't hook up with him, She just gave her a ride till home. Do we believe her?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I don't know about the ride to home part. Well maybe I believe her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just he just gave her a ride at home.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She showed me a text send him around forty five minutes after she s off the party and told him thanks for the ride. God that. She told me that she just wanted me to say something to her or stop her, anything to show that I was interested in going official with her. But when I didn't say anything, she just decided to go home.
Speaker 3: Wow, they called that.
Speaker 1: You called that? So then I asked why not asked me? And then she went on a mini ranto. Source She said that when she asked the last guy to go exclusive after three weeks of dating, he called her insecure and clinging and laughed at her for being out of touch of dating realities. She also said that he told her no one would be exclusive before two months, so she's just playing herself by hoping for exclusivity so early. She obviously broke up with him, but she told me that his words have obviously stayed with her, and when she and I didn't discuss exclusivity after one month, she feared that history was repeating itself again, so she was desperate for any sign of interest. She also says she didn't want to come off as clean or in secure without gaining any sign from me, so she staged this whole thing. Yeah, that is like even more insecure. That's why she didn't initiate the exclusivity conversation with me. She does seem to be very sorry and wants us to continue dating exclusively. I am porn right now. I obviously like her and want to see where it goes, but I'm also hurt. But then everyone makes a mistakes sometimes Does that mean I should ignore or obvious? There are our obvious chemistry and potential. Oh and also she was pretty drunk that night, so that didn't help too. I have asked till Friday to tell her my decision. Any advice and there is an update, an update. I love it, an update, but Tilda r for everyone who just joined the stream. Basically, OP was dating this girl non exclusively. They went to a party together and then the girl left with another guy and was like, hey see, I'm leaving with this other guy, and obviously the guy was super hurt, and then they met up and she was like, hey, I was just doing that to test you. Yeah, red flag or green flag.
Speaker 2: I think it is a red flag. Well okay, well, but I think it's a red flag because, oh, there it goes. I think it's a red flag because you shouldn't be testing a person that is just insecure and yeah, not a good start with the relationship. However, I don't think it's a like end it end the relationship over this. I think it's like a thing that they could move past.
Speaker 1: I think it's disrespectful.
Speaker 2: I think it ispect I think you can move past it.
Speaker 1: I I yes, I think you could move past it because there's like there was no like there's not like a relationship there to break contract with. Yeah, and so like there's no trust necessarily broken. Maybe, but it is disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, it's very disrespectful. It is a red flag. It's something to keep an eye on. But he's like, I still like we've still got chemistry. I still like her a lot, and I'm like, okay, maybe they can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like he's gonna try to because of how good and she like.
Speaker 2: She also apologized and was like, hey, I realized that this was because I had this past thing. I shouldn't have done that. She was drunk.
Speaker 3: I know she was drunk, but like a little bit of communication at the party, I would have went a long way.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Again, I don't want to say it like I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to also say, playing this kind of game thinking that that's okay, it's a red flag for like the future, Oh oh my gosh. Yes, I would see that as an indicator she like of her probably doing this throughout the relationship.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: You imagine they get back together and she's like, great, can you pull this orange for me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a red flag. If you've saw like anything like that, again, i'd be like, okay, yeah, no, yeah, but I think in this case it could.
Speaker 1: There is an update and shout out OOHU for the twenty nine fifty one dollars tip Evens you are welcome. We're having a battle evens versus odds right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Proby Lily says it's a red flag, but thinks she can work on it.
Speaker 1: That's what I CYRL imagination says. Sam is right. Nanessa JP says, Red Marley Morning Star says, I finally made it to alive. I'm so excited. We're excited that you're here too. So let's get into this final update and then I have an okay storytime where something very similar happened to me. So update two. So I just came back after having dinner with her. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. So she accepted it instantly, so that's settled. Also, I told her to refrain from any games last testing in the future and just to talk to me if she has issues or doubts, and she agreed.
Speaker 2: I love it so communication.
Speaker 1: So basically I asked her to be my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, see, okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I reminded her that although we had a rough start to our relationship, we can make the next phase a much smoother one if we just agreed to communicate even on the difficult issues, and she was in complete agreement. Since it was our first date as officially boyfriend and girlfriend, I thought not to push the issue, and then we went for dinner to her favorite sushi place. I still can't eat well with chopsticks, so I had to call for a FOURK while she ate sushi with chopsticks like a boss. So that was the update. We are exclusive boyfriend and girlfriend now and I am really happy. Thank you all who made me realize that waiting till Friday was futile.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in a relationship, I mean, it seems to be it seems to be going well, but super red flat, super red flag. Yeah, super red flat.
Speaker 2: Also, this is like kind of not to the point, but I feel like this should be a better way to say, like can we be girl from boyfriend? It sounds so juvenile, but.
Speaker 1: I think that's cute. That's why it makes it.
Speaker 2: It always makes me kind of cringe though. It's like, oh, are you guys girlfriend boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Like they were like maybe how long were they together?
Speaker 1: Like a month?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Little less than No, a month? She did at a month?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh are you trying to figure out some stuff? Trying to do some math in your head? Maybe pixel punk it next to the five buck tip. It feels like a red flag. And oh he doesn't have to say absolutely. I had passed trauma with relationships before my hobby. I didn't test him. I told him exactly what was the deal? And he understood, if you have insecure, it means you have to tell them, not test them. Yeah boo, yeah, that's really good. That is a bar. That's a bar. But I do have an okay, story time that's maybe not that fun. So I was dating this girl. We broke up, and we were still kind of like seeing each other post breaking up because she was moving to New York and we only had like, we're only going to be together a couple months anyway, so we decided we were going to break up, but we're kind of still seeing each other while it was happening, but like it was like I wasn't seeing anyone else. But anyway, we went to a New Year's party together and uh, she got super drunk at the New Year's party, and I was expecting we were going to be each other's New Year's kiss. Yeah, and then it's like counting down and I see what she's She's with this other guy, or maybe it's a little bit before countdown. I see what she's then other guy, but I was trying to find her, and it counts down and then I see her kissing this other guy, and I was heartbroken, and so I immediately left an uber home. Oh yeah, I know. I was so sad. I was so sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sad. Sam is the worst.
Speaker 2: It's like it's depressing. It's like you kicked a puppy.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is exactly like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was so sad, and then I just, yeah, I left and I said, like when she was like, she said she told me she doesn't remember what happened, which I mean might be true. She I think she had a drinking issue. But yeah, I was like, hey, I don't think we should continue kind of hanging out in that way. It was rough, but you know it's less rough mindful mazes this next story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Mind Yeah, mindful Mazes. Thanks for the five fifty for the worm queen. Queen, I'm gonna fine. I feel like I'm gonna find my wife the next two years. Guys. It's it's not even it's manifesting. It's not even an issue. It's not even an issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy, we got a lot of applicants. Hey, I'll put the I'll put it in the chat. I totally forgot to put in the chat. I'll put in the chat. Girls, I want to.
Speaker 2: See the applications.
Speaker 3: I think we should look at the application is so fire.
Speaker 1: I use this Kristin right, thanks for the ten buck tip. Love you guys and Jessex. Yeah you're couching alive. Damn straight, let's go. Yeah, Diana B and G said manifesting. We are manifesting.
Speaker 2: Is this my story?
Speaker 1: This is your story? Wow? I just liked the last one. Remember that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're manifesting for Sam an I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's freaking go. Oh yeah, so this week, actually, I'm trying to I'm making a Pinterest board of what I want my fashion sense to be.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's do it. We're gonna make Sam fashionable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not very fashionable. So Sophia's got fashion.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think I just have like relative fashion. So like, I don't think my fashion is amazing, but I think in comparison when other people don't have good fashion.
Speaker 1: Why are you play at me? What are you talking about? Savage?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Read this next story? Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Am I the a hole for telling a bully f no when he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him, which may have lost my brother a friend brother. So I don't I DK I mma d says, I, sixteen male, used to get bullied a lot during eighth grade for being gay. It was mostly done by this boy. Ryan, sixteen male put I see you in the chat.
Speaker 1: If you know in a shout out signal imagination for the two bucks, you need a Pisces requirement.
Speaker 2: No, are you saying that everyone who dated Sam has to be at pisces.
Speaker 1: I think that is what is being said.
Speaker 2: Isn't that too much pisces?
Speaker 3: Wait, if you're born in the same month, does it work out better?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Less honor says Sam doesn't dress that bad.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know. He doesn't just bad, but he doesn't dress like good, No, like fashionably like it's you don't have to Oh No, I didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't mean it.
Speaker 2: I just think Sam recognize his full potential.
Speaker 3: Dudes, Honestly, I have seen Sam like dip into his fashion lately, and it is Yeah.
Speaker 2: You look really cool when you dip into the fashion.
Speaker 3: You look like a young millionaire, low key like old money style. That's what you need to do.
Speaker 2: It's true, all right, right, Ryan constantly taunted me and got others to join in on the bullying after eighth grade ended. I was happy that I wouldn't have to be around him anymore, and when we got to high school, I completely avoided all those who used to me make fun of me. It was good until my brother, sixteen males, started to become friends with Ryan.
Speaker 1: Uh worst.
Speaker 2: I honestly felt like this was a betrayal because he witnessed how Ryan used to treat me. But it's fine with him being friends now. However, Ryan did apologize to me and told me that he was sorry for how he treated me, and I just told him that I'd appreciate it if he'd leave me alone whenever he's around. My brother had been friends with Ryan since the summer of ninth grade going to tenth grade, so I personally just decided to ignore him anytime he'd come over, and despite him wanting us to be friends, I didn't want anything to do with him. My brother asked me to be nice to him multiple times since he apologized, but I told him that I wasn't saying or doing anything hurtful other than not speaking to him. I made it clear to Ryan that I don't like him, which is why I find it strange that on Saturday, he decided that he wanted to tell me that he liked me.
Speaker 1: Oh, Hannah Benson got it right, yeh conspiracy Ryan is gay and secure and will hit on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the worst. I was confused, because how are you going to bully someone for being gay if that's.
Speaker 8: What you are.
Speaker 1: I did ask him, I hate themselves?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did ask him that, and he told me that he always liked me but never knew how to process it. He then decided to ask me if he could take me out on a date.
Speaker 1: Wow, I told him, I know what a freaking turnou And Shira Yuki, thanks for the one sixty seven fifty one. We're doing another hour, baby, Shira Yuki, you are you are coming in strong?
Speaker 2: Hot?
Speaker 1: You're coming in hot?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you, sheer a Yuki. Yeah, share Yuki is going. Everyone cheer Yuki in the in the spam sheer Yuki in the stream right now.
Speaker 2: Also, thanks about conking.
Speaker 1: But I'm not an Aquarius, addie, baby, I'm a Pisces and Pisces cusp. I know my freaking stars. But thanks for the two bucks. Finally understand And Uncle Excelly harassed Sam equals daylight day highlights. That sounds complicated, Caitlin, thanks for the five buck tip. I love all of you. Thank you for being there for me lately. All of you have been the closest things to friends I have right now. Well, we're glad we could be in your life. And m J grow thanks for the five bucks. You have to check the book The Secret Language of Relationships for a bettered outlook on compatibility between different partners. Maybe I should all right, well, back to this story. Back to the story.
Speaker 2: I've lost my place, okay. I told him f no, and this is after the bully asked him out. I told him f no, and I don't care whether he likes me or not, and if he really likes me back then, he had an fed up way of showing it. I then told him I just prefer if he leaves me alone like I've been asking. He got sad when I said that and left our house. My brother got upset with me and told me that I've rejected Ryan too harshly because he was the one who pushed Ryan to ask me out, since Ryan confided in him first, not a good brother. I told him it was his fault then, because he should have known what my answer would have been he told me I should have been nicer about it because he worked up the courage to ask me out, and it wouldn't have taken anything for me to just be nice to him. My brother is now upset with me because he said I was unnecessarily cruel to Ryan and that he's now ignoring him Like it's not it is an explanation. It's not an excuse.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's an explanation on an excuse. And Op doesn't have to forgive that person, and especially does it have to date. No, No, Op does not oh date anyone.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if he's apologized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like they're both like sixteen though. Yeah, but they're amateure, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying like that this guy needs to go to like straight though jail or any No, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying that he doesn't deserve to be oh he's forgiveness, nor does he deserve to date him.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Great example if any heart Stopper fans in that there is part of the plot line is that one of the characters is being relentlessly bullied by this guy who's not out but he's out.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: The main character is out and he's being bullied by this guy is not out and after like two seasons, this of like him, this bully like just being horrible and horrible and horrible. He asks him out and the main guy's like, no, Like, I'm glad that you're figuring yourself out and you're on this journey, but I don't know you that which is I think that is a great example. Yeah, you didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I didn't understand it, but but the hard Stopper fans do. But if anyone's a hard Stopper.
Speaker 2: Fan, Charlie is being bullied by this guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I need I need a anime.
Speaker 2: No, it's a lot of action.
Speaker 1: Also, curly girl a lot of flame things to the Scorpio is the true love mate for Pisces f y I Sam, Yeah, no, it is.
Speaker 2: A very were the Scorpio is highly recommend it. But that's the that's the end of the story.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Sex education is the opposite end of it where the bully and is like bullying this guy for being gay and then they do get together.
Speaker 1: Oh is that cute?
Speaker 12: We like that?
Speaker 1: Did that happen in Glee?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, well they didn't get together. But yeah, what the bully was The bully was gay? It's that he Yeah, he liked him. Like, what's his name?
Speaker 1: I forget. I haven't watched Glee. I can only ages, but you know what, I do want to watch Kurt.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: This next story which so glad to read?
Speaker 1: Which? Which one is?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 9: S three?
Speaker 1: S three? Wait? This is only?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is this it calling?
Speaker 4: No? Oh?
Speaker 1: This is just a really short one.
Speaker 3: It's funny, all right.
Speaker 1: Today I aft up by passing out from viagra on a first date. Last night, twenty eight mail booked a hotel to hook up with this really cute girl I met on Mumble. Long story short, this is my first hookup in over six years. Wow, it's a long time. So I was feeling quite a bit nervous about the whole thing, to the point where I was experiencing some ed in the days approaching the dates, which has never happened to me before. I told my closest friend about the situation, and he gave me twenty five milligrams viagra, advising I cut it in half and take it for about thirty minutes before hooking up.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 2: How much are you supposed to take, uh take half of the twenty five mail.
Speaker 1: Uh no, there's there's more. It's just if you copy it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got you.
Speaker 1: I don't Uh wait, yeah, it gave me twenty five milligrams. I'm actually I have no idea. We did do a sponsor that was revoked, Yeah, revoked name. But I actually did you try any of those?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't try it.
Speaker 3: I gave. I gave, like all my buddies. Some they hated me for it, but they do.
Speaker 1: They not eating disorder, It's dysfunction. Yeah, just ye confuter, just so you know, and Sam Hyatt. Bullying was a huge trend for earlier Asian romance dramas, still is to some extent. Yeah. The raven is also rectile function. That's exactly what it is, all right. Going back to this story, So, well, the moment arrives and I take it. I decided not to tell my date to avoid the obvious embarrassment of a rectile dysfunction. But instead of hooking up right away, we decided to grab a drink. We're sitting at the bar while chatting and sipping cocktails when I start noticing my face get flush. I ignore it and continue the convo. Pretty soon I start feeling dizzy. Shout out stabby stabs six six for becoming a little Sillies member. The oxygen starts being sucked out of the room. I have a history of vast so vagel sind cope, so I know the signs of what I'm about to pass out. I took two steps off the barstool and collapsed onto the restaurant restaurant floor. That must be embarrassing, Yeah, yikes for them, for you. I wake in a pile of sweats, seeing my date and this big guy standing over me. They both helped me sit in the booth with my legs elevated, and the waitress brings me some water. Obviously, I was quite embarrassed, but I tried my best to own up to the sheer absurdity of the situation by cracking jokes while I recovered. Luckily, this girl was super cool about it, but we understandably did not have sex after that. We just went back to the hotel and smoked some weed, ate taco bell, talked and watched documentaries, which was honestly pretty chill and fun on its own. TLDR, don't take VIAGRAA on our first date. That's doctor cute ending. But was he hard the whole time?
Speaker 2: No, he was, he was, he was passed out.
Speaker 1: You could be hard and passed out.
Speaker 2: It's concerning.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of morning wood? Bally knows.
Speaker 3: Every morning?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, don't tell I'm gonna tell you. If you aren't a healthy man, you have to have morning wood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having more sexual health and men is how to what percentage are they hard during their sleep? Yep, that's true. Yepif, says Portiphia.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I am hard?
Speaker 1: This next story? Hit it hit this next story right, you picked.
Speaker 3: The story out?
Speaker 2: Tell me about your nighttime activities.
Speaker 1: She's not an activity. It's a natural thing that happens.
Speaker 2: What story will be on?
Speaker 1: We're in the same one four four maybe Heather going away high from the UK, first time directing a stream. Thanks for coming, jc so TLDR no sex, yeah tlr. Kimberly Fin says sign signal imagination says Porciphias, stop torturing her, samb but it's so funny. Mile high, Maven great name says morning activity.
Speaker 2: That is okay? Well, next story? Am I the a hall for walking out on a guy on a date? So no activity. Twenty eight zero one says, so this just happened, This just didn't. I am now discussing it with my flatmate, who has a different view to me. We'd figure we see how reddit feels. Female. Just met a guy thirty eight male for a date. We started talking two days ago on Bumble and he suggested we meet up after work for drinks today. We didn't speak much on the app. He said he preferred to go straight out for a drink, and I'm the same way anyway. I met him outside at the bar around five thirty pm UK time, so like two hours ago, and we went inside for a drink. He seemed nice, relaxed, chill. We sat down and talked a bit about the bar and the holiday I just got back from. Coincidentally he'd been there right before me. All fine, but then it got weird?
Speaker 1: How to get weird?
Speaker 2: After the topic came to an end, I asked him how his day was. He said something like yeah fine. Oh wait, actually he's British. Yeah fine, I'm no more stressful, but I'm glad it's the weekend soon. So I followed that up with so what you do? Oh no, so what do you do sorry, I'm trying to switch their accents here. After that, he didn't say anything for a second and looked at me sort of aggressively, and then just said that Quickly, I said something like sorry because seriously, w T WTF is that answer? Then he said, in a very aggressive, honestly almost angry voice, you're just interested in how much money I make. He saw it. I was so taken about That's insane. That's insane.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's saying that because he has money or doesn't have money?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he does.
Speaker 2: He won't tell us what he does.
Speaker 1: What you read, what you read, He doesn't have money, money, care about it?
Speaker 9: Care.
Speaker 2: I was so taken aback, I just said, okay, down my drink and walked out. I just got back and told my flatmate about it, who was also male. His perspective is that he's been out with girls who were just interested in his money, and that maybe it was a sensitive point for the guy. Craz clearly, and I should have clarified that I was asking out of interest rather than walking out. My point of view is that it's a normal question you ask when you meet someone for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, like what do you do for work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that his response was a red army of flags and walking out was the right call.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, I mean like, it's such an innocuous question. Yeah, so if you have like a reaction.
Speaker 3: To it you talked to me about lah, Yeah, it just it just.
Speaker 1: Speaks to how insecure is which a great filter, you know, like if if he's if he's being such a weirdo.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, glad he got it out of the way.
Speaker 1: Glad he got it out of the way. But you know what I am also, Yeah, Tracy Isen says, ridiculously normal question. It's so ridiculous and she was right to leave. Belle Conkling says, no like the stream.
Speaker 2: Sorry, will usually do better accents. That was a bit of an off.
Speaker 1: If you haven't liked the stream, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are at four point thirty one one.
Speaker 1: That's not the five hundred. Come on and stabby stabs sixty six. Thanks for the five gifted memberships. We appreciate you. We appreciate you. Baby Godzilla says, I'm disappointed in those who did not like the stream.
Speaker 2: That is, I'm disappointed in what we are.
Speaker 1: Also disappointed in whoa sleepless? Nice? I have you on in my sister's car with my mom and grandma.
Speaker 3: Well, there we go.
Speaker 1: That's how you do it. Shout out to your mom and shout out to your grandma sleepless. I hope they're doing well.
Speaker 2: Hi, how's it going?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Dan Yell, Paper Crane says, I'm with baby Godzilla. Jane Jenny Jackson says, don't disappoint sleepless, and the Raven says vasa vagel syncope occurs when you faint because your body overacts certain triggers. Oh interesting, but should we do do we have one more in here? Should we do a call on?
Speaker 3: Let's do one more?
Speaker 1: I don't have a call in alright, We're going one more story and then we're gonna do a call is Yeah, that's five? So am I the a whole for refusing to date my brother's friend and costing him ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: What costing the brother ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Did you lose a bet a part?
Speaker 1: Lindo?
Speaker 2: So a lot of money?
Speaker 1: My twenty two female older brother thirty male has a wealthy friend, thirty male. This friend comes from old money.
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Why yikes.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about because of the title.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Plus, they run a successful startup together, so the older brother and the wealthy friend. Over the last year or so, they've been expanding the business. I go to college and currently live with my parents and sister. I'm the least aware of my brother's business dealings out of the whole family, so typically my parents lash sister will let me know of any serious news. Well, apparently there have been some financial quote unquote mistakes and my brother owed his friend ten thousand dollars. I didn't know the details until my brother came up to help me one evening and said that I can help. Until my brother came up to me one evening and said that I can help. He explained that his friend was willing to overlook the debt if I went on a few dates with him.
Speaker 2: Yikes, creep, creep, creepy.
Speaker 1: That is big. Yikes, Yikes, that is big.
Speaker 2: Yiks, your brother also.
Speaker 1: Sucks, yeah, especially if he's going to like pimp you out like that. Literally, I didn't know all the details until my brother came up to me one evening. Oh yeah, he explained. I was pretty confused as to why I was thrust it into the situation. I'm not even that well acquainted with his friend, and wanting to date me came out of nowhere. I immediately told my brother that there's no way i'd date aka sleep with his friend just because as he owes him money. Yeah, the whole proposal fade me feel made me feel really gross and cheap. Sella Davia says it what in the pretty woman? What in the pretty woman? An xx Gloom says something that I can't read because it went away. Aliphine says pimping or sibling. Xx Gloom says, brother go on the date. Brother going the date instead? Hoh yeah a great, a great. Irish Gigs is like no, no, no, yeah, I agree. This is kind of whack, very wack wax city anyway, whack city. He's been begging me for days to help out, and it's his only ticket to clearing ten thousand dollars. Even his friend reached out and the conversation made me feel really awkward. I feel like I'm being pimped out by my brother and treated like some object to clear his debt. Now, my brother as well as my parents are angry at me for not dating his friend. They said that nobody expects me to have X with the guy, so I should just go on the dates to help my brother and his reputation. They're saying that I'm very unsupportive and selfish. So am I the asshole for not going along with the plan? Do you think OPD is the a hole for not dating their brother's friend so the brother can be absolved of ten thousand dollars of debt? Olivia Gray says, like Sophia is like next Ali Phoenix is lmao, Sam, I'm a lady and you can call me. This is not related to this.
Speaker 2: This is the plot of measure for measure. What's that Shakespeare where the brother is on death or like he's going to get executed, but then like the guy who's going to execute him is like, I will save you can have your life if your sister goes out with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's whack. That's whack. Casper says, not the a hill and go no contacts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would not talk to him.
Speaker 1: Dia Bright says red flags like a million signle Imagination says hell no, Yeah, I can't imagine being like Sophia date this guy. So I want why I have ten thousand dollars. Yeah, it's insane. That's insane. So I didn't know where I'll support this. But here's what my brother's friend texted me. Oh we have texts. Oh wow, okay, uh the text exchange. Oh wow, there's like four. There's like a bunch of messages. Should we show the messages?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Let me grab them.
Speaker 1: So first message, y'all disgusting and have no respect for people. Just because you have money, it doesn't mean you're allowed to treat others this way. I have the utmost respect for you. Blank is the one who has no respect for you. Don't you agree? Shit the fuck up and go find an escort. If you want to buy sex, well I don't need a buy sex. I want you and have a hard time hearing No, I get temporary deafness, so you should reconsider. Why don't you give it a try? No means no, delusional, creepy motherfucker. Listen, Blank, I can give you everything you need, and what do I need? He s has pure bliss and pleasure as much as you desire in all the ways. You haven't experienced much pleasure in your life. I can tell. So I'm here to offer that to you. Stimulation overload as much as your body, bro can handle. This is some b This is like send serial killer literally, lmao. You sound weird. Give some of that bliss of people who want it. Nope, your brother is willing to sell you for ten k. Parents seem fine with it too. Looks like no one cares about you unfortunately. Oh my god, you're a psychopathiccky stinky this is.
Speaker 2: This is not even stinky.
Speaker 1: This is like breaking really, this is yeah, this is a wreaking this is Oh. He says you're a person like really bad. Wait, who just gifted Hella memberships.
Speaker 3: Two x a little sillies? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Rachel Hatchett, thanks for the five bucks. Wait, girl, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down. I don't know what happened. That's weird. Rachel hatchet thanks for the five bucks. My bestie Tabby N and I are in the midst of some okop drama. We will return when we can. Yeah, okop drama.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Whoever gifted something?
Speaker 1: I don't know where I don't know where the thing went, but not confused?
Speaker 2: Thank you for what the x.
Speaker 1: Anyway? Nope, your brother is willing to sell you. Yeah, okay, you're a bad personally, really bad. I'm a bad person for finding you attractive. No, you're a bad person for saying no one loves you. People are not toys you can buy just because you're wealthy. And then he says, well you look like one. Ew adorable face with the women body perfect lips, tits and hips. Ew it looks like you were made just for me. Ew Oh it gets worse and I have a weakness for exotic girls.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're a horrible person. What this is such old money like bs. This is a guy who's never been told known in his life.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused. Drip drop things for the ten dollars tip. I love watching Guys. I think I started watching almost a year ago because Sam and John reminded me of my brothers. Oh that's so cute. Will be your brothers? All right? People are not toys. Well you look like one. All right. Wow. I'm not normally into poor girls, but yes you're Wow. Those eyes I've always wanted to fuck a girl with heterochromia. I'd probably not extra hard looking into those gorgeous eyes.
Speaker 3: What wait, does that mean? Like their eyes are different, Yeah, different colors.
Speaker 2: Oh still, ah, I want him to jail.
Speaker 1: You want him?
Speaker 2: I want him to go to jail. Oh good, Why would I want him?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's why I was confused.
Speaker 2: I want him to go to jail.
Speaker 1: And there are some relevant comments, but yeah, how did that make you guys feel?
Speaker 2: Mat me feel horrible?
Speaker 1: Bre says, stop, my uterus is shriveled. Honey Bunny says, oh if geez stop, he says two different colors. Honey Girl five eight five says this man is the worst. Abby Czar Slytherin says the privilege reeks. Baby Goudzilla says, I think some members are achieving it twice, but I'm already remember. Maybe that's what two Times says. Maybe for everyone who got a membership last month, it.
Speaker 3: Just oh has it been a month of US live stream?
Speaker 1: I think it's been a well, I think it's been a month since the membership started. Kibi Fox three says Future Predator vibes, I could see that. Lucy Smith says I feel rawling in the skin. Who Alki says I feel like I need a shower now. Yeah, I mean like the thing that is really surprising is not only is this guy a terrible guy, but the brother and the parents are kind of like bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the brother is like, didn't I don't know, didn't know what to take care of his money? Like who cares?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so confused, But there are some relevant comments. So Tarzan Kitty says, not the a hole. If your brother wants the debt forgiven, he can fuck his buddy himself. Yeah, tell your brother to stop acting like you're pimp. If you were going to sell your ass for ten grand, you'd be keeping the ten grand and not gifting it to your brother. Tell your parents they are free to fuck this dude to clear your little boy's debt. And then Perandora Tastic says, how about a compromise, op can lend her brother one of her outfits. Tarzan Kitty says, seems fair enough for me and WITZI karat, thanks for the five bucks. We survived the tornadoes last night. My house three tornado zero.
Speaker 2: To hear it.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, that's so weird. I have you ever Have you ever met anyone like that? That's sad, like just like the old money creepy vibes?
Speaker 2: No, fortunately not.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have either Yeah, jac says I'm disgusted. I'm kind of disgusted too too. Not even horny jail or just jail. Yeah, agreed. Ali Phoene says, yes, he's Revendely comments sledge and a. Jackson says, that is a great compromise. I agree, I agree. I mean, it's just I'm really sad that the parents and the brother don't really care about that much. Sure, but you know what I care about this next caller, this next caller.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, yeah, so this has something to do date related. So I have a super short story of a girl flirting with me and not realizing it until way later. So this kind of sounds like the yeah are they flirting a girl?
Speaker 1: Are they flirting? And why? So basically the oh ship, just yo, clip that, clip that right now. That stop the discord now now we don't need any more. We have so many weird little stickers.
Speaker 3: Have you seen? Did you see them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I saw the nipple ones, bro, the freaking dude.
Speaker 3: Did you see the one of you on my shoulder like a little parrot?
Speaker 1: I did see that one. That was cute too. It's mots, don't clip down and put in the discord that you guys are gonna do it, don't do it. I know if I say anything like that, you'll you'll do it immediately. But yeah, let's let's hit this next collar. I want to know what they thought. Was it flirting?
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hello, This is Okay Pee with Sam and Sophia who we're talking with. Hi, this is Suhanna. Nice to see you. Yeah, we've been seeing you the chat. Are you still in the chat right now? I am, yes, Well, welcome to the call. So you were saying that you were unsure of whether someone was flirting with you initially. Can you tell me of some of the situations that you were unsure of?
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, I didn't realize that this girl was probably flirting until like a year later when I was thinking back on it. But we went to the same college and she had class in the room after I had class in that room. Okay, So she'd be waiting in the hallway for her class to start, and when I would leave class, she would usually compliment me.
Speaker 1: What would she say she likes?
Speaker 7: Well, she would say she liked my makeup a lot of times, which that's.
Speaker 1: Like that could that could be? I feel like a lot of girls like would compliment another girl's make up potentially not flirtatiously, right, yeah, or do you think that is a flirtation? I think okay, could go either way.
Speaker 9: I took it.
Speaker 7: I was just like a friendly thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, but then it stepped out.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I was wearing a band T shirt one day. It was Deaf Leppard, and she asked me to name my favorite song. Okay, I feel like, what the test to see if I actually knew any of the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like when edyone wears a band shirt named three songs, if you want to wear that shirt.
Speaker 9: Right exactly?
Speaker 1: I did you date one?
Speaker 7: I did, and I made her to name one that wasn't just like the one that everybody knows Niche.
Speaker 1: Yes, did she know de flapperd as well?
Speaker 7: Yes, she had a very like punk kind of style.
Speaker 1: Okay, And at this point, no flags are being like raised of like maybe she's into me or not.
Speaker 7: Not really, but she like does make a point to talk to me every time I see her. So after I named the song, she like looks kind of surprised and she goes, oh, good girl, And I.
Speaker 11: Was like, oh, okay, good girl.
Speaker 2: That's flirting.
Speaker 1: That's flirting for sure, blirting good girl.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that, it's flirting.
Speaker 1: I kind of like that. I would love for someone to say good boy after I get something right.
Speaker 2: That's flirting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had to like process that and were you into it? I was in a relationship at the time, so.
Speaker 1: Really matter intrigue? Okay, okay, how did did the flirting continue?
Speaker 7: That was probably the most like blatant flirting. She would like still compliment me all the time, and I would like wait for her when I saw her. But I transferred schools not long after that, and.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen Oh are you still in that relationship?
Speaker 7: No, but I'm in a different relationship.
Speaker 1: Positive Okay, Yeah, everyone's saying Valerie Favey said I would have died as Zee Keen Da Taras says flirting. Gorkshire Woman says Kevin girl. Yeah, is that guy flirting with the veloci after Valeria fave says, yeah, I would have died. I think I would have died too. That's so cute. And Bell Conkling says good boy Sam for the two bugs. Bell, Yeah, I think that's definitely flirting. Flirting the good the good Boy flirting for sure, good girl. Sorry, I'm just thinking I'm a good point.
Speaker 5: Now you are?
Speaker 1: Are you flirting with me.
Speaker 7: Platonically?
Speaker 1: The relationship so I don't want to read the relationship? Well, thank you so much for calling it you.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys, you are awesome.
Speaker 6: I'll be in chat talk soon.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: So cute.
Speaker 1: I love the people from the chat Shanna, thank you for calling. That's awesome. And about on eighteen thanks for the five bucks. My favorite sibling duo, keep me awake from work? Wake up? What are you doing? Stop falling asleep?
Speaker 2: Listen to our voices Wraith Schizophrenics. Thank you for the twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Squam for them queen wum baby Squam. Can we do the calling? That was fine? Everyone said good boy versus said a good boy, Sam, because I says you are a very good boy. Sam. I love the way Sam says sure sure, as opposed to Leslie Bell Con says good boy, Sam, I feel like a good boy. No, goddamn it, Sam, your feet and is emoji in the discord? There's no way already it is it in the Sam channel because I'm going to check right.
Speaker 3: Now a discord?
Speaker 1: No way?
Speaker 3: The crazy things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you haven't joined the Discord, you should, all right, I'm going. I'm going to the Sam channel.
Speaker 2: I know a bunch of worm like emojis that they made for me, which I think is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: No, I need to kip those toes love bubbles.
Speaker 3: Oh it isn't focus showing on Sofia's camera.
Speaker 2: There we go, Ay, look crazy?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 1: I also I live been lurking on the Discord, y'all. I really I really love these these are this is.
Speaker 3: Great saying good boy Riley, good boy, Sam, dude.
Speaker 1: I kind of love thank you hyd for the good girl. I love it. Bell Conkling, No, give me credit? Yeah, you get you get credit. Here we go, Here we go, Bell wait, Love Bubbles and Bell Conkling I gave. I gave both of you credit.
Speaker 2: You both made it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, here we go.
Speaker 1: I should do we should probably get into this.
Speaker 3: Next caller, Yeah, oh h h is it no wrong one? Sorry guy?
Speaker 1: Hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry. Yeah, still getting used to it. I need to make like little like labels for this, all right. The next one is my coworker got me terminated for theft, but my husband still currently works at the same location.
Speaker 1: Coworker got you terminated for a theft. It seems like did you thieve?
Speaker 3: Did you thieve? Or is your coworker trying to get with your hobby? Oh, let's find out.
Speaker 1: Abser says good humans doesn't have the same ring to it. Yeah, I like being a good boy.
Speaker 2: Good peeps.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, you're on with Sophie and Sam from okop. Who are we talking to?
Speaker 9: This is Stabby Stab.
Speaker 1: Stabby Stab. You just joined our little Sillies.
Speaker 9: Yeah I did.
Speaker 12: I finally figured out how to do it, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Then you soon after gifted some membership. That's freaking awesome. So, Stabby Stab, did you steal? Did you steal?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't, Okay, So how did this? How did you get caught up in this mixed up little little Shenanigan? What happened? Okay?
Speaker 12: So I was an assistant manager. There's another assistant manager, and then a store manager, and of course the other assistant manager.
Speaker 1: She did not like me, bitches.
Speaker 12: I've posted this already in the discord a little bit, and I've talked to a couple other of my friends and families, and they all believe she's been targeting me since January when I went on a cruise.
Speaker 1: I went on vacation, and she's like, how dare you?
Speaker 12: I don't know what happened, but my husband literally works with us. He's under me. Sorry, he's actually really excited.
Speaker 1: He's like in the other room, like yeah, sorry, but wait, so you went on vacation and then you came back, and was she just like trying to plot dastardly evil plans against you? Like what were some of the things that she did that showed out how terrible she was?
Speaker 12: So the biggest thing was we had to keep our relationship a secret, which the store manager already knew when he hired us.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wait, why do you have to keep a secret? And did that make things.
Speaker 12: Because I him? It's because I'm above him?
Speaker 1: Oh, because you're above him and you could have given him like a promotion or something or conflict of interest?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hm, I see, I see.
Speaker 12: Pretty much. She told everybody and it went to HR supervision, which we got approved just to work on separate shifts, okay, like days and he worked nights where I worked overnights and he worked during the day. It was just stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Was that was that? Okay?
Speaker 7: With you.
Speaker 1: Were you fine with that or was that kind of like annoying?
Speaker 12: I was fine with it. We only have one car, so it wasn't really fun. But I think it made her more mad because we didn't get fired. Yeah, we're transferred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like one of you is always there. She's like, no, there's star in my life. So how did she eventually actually get you fired?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What did she do? Because that didn't work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have.
Speaker 12: She's been like targeting me by screwing me over in many different ways. When it comes to the schedule. My coworkers all turned against me, and I didn't know why. It was all rumors or lives.
Speaker 1: What were the rumors expressed? Do you know?
Speaker 12: A couple of them are just atty bitty little things that just tick off that one person, like oh, I'm flirting with her boyfriend and I'm like, I am married, My god? What the fuck the child I am?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, how old is he.
Speaker 5: He was?
Speaker 12: He's eighteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's whack dude. She's probably planting dirty little eyes about like everything. So what what was what was the nail in the coffin that finally finally got you got you canned?
Speaker 12: So it's actually in the comments right now, it's taco.
Speaker 1: It's taco?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 12: So we have a restaurant in my job, and the like assistant manager of the restaurant, she loves me, so she was like, you can always have a taco if you get hungry, just let me know, and you know, I'll write it off for you.
Speaker 6: Taco, a taco.
Speaker 12: So I went made myself a taco, and like, all this stuff blew up a couple of days ago. So I was going to speak to the store manager about it. She ran into the office, pulled up the tape like out of her back pocket and listen, look what I she's feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait the tapes like She's like, I caught you red added with a taco. Yes, oh my god, and you had already cleared it.
Speaker 12: Before I could say a word to him. I was terminated in second.
Speaker 1: Really, what did they say to you?
Speaker 12: They told me I was caught for death for making and stealing a taco and not paying for it. The funny thing was, I even said, like if you turned on the camera's volume, you would have heard me say I will pay for this later.
Speaker 5: And I forgot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that person really had it out for you over one taco. So how long ago did this happen?
Speaker 9: This happened.
Speaker 12: Yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, God, that's so savvy.
Speaker 12: And still currently works there. I'm currently door dashing. Fuck stabby literally about the sign for a house.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that job sucks massively. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I feel like you could email him and tell them, yeah, to be like, hey, I was cleared before I was planning to pay it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send send them, send them, send them the stream and say stabby needs her job back, give it back, give it back.
Speaker 12: Is I know they're targeting him too, so you think maybe he's going.
Speaker 1: To be the next victim I'm screwed. Yeah, oh my god. Yeah, you need to get this lady fired before she fires him. Yeah, oh my god. That I was so sorry that has happened and so recently too. Yeah. I feel like you should try to contest it, because like if you had had that chat before where it was fine to take like a taco and pay for it later, like.
Speaker 2: You could be like, hey, I have you know proof, I have a witness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a witness. Yeah I guess, I guess. Make sure your your husband doesn't touch any taco.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they call every coworker I like not to touch a taco, like, don't touch the toco, touch the taco, hands off the taco.
Speaker 1: Well, Stavvy, thank you so much for calling in. Good luck with all the job stuff, and I hope you can get it back.
Speaker 2: It tells what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, keep us updated. And a seven X angel says maybe too.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm just trying to find a different.
Speaker 9: Job now that.
Speaker 5: My career.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we are wishing you the best of luck. Thanks for calling in, and we appreciate you so much. Het y'all all right, talk soon, stabby bye.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, over a taco, over one taco for one taco that that woman has it out for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at Starbucks, you could just get.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, you were saying you could eat stuff at Starbucks. But then they changed the rules, didn't they They did.
Speaker 2: Change the rules, but we wouldn't have gotten fired over it. They changed because they changed the rules because people were taking like drinks like three times a day even if they weren't working. And it used to be like, oh, if you came in like your friend was working in a free drink and these people still did that. But yeah, you still got a free drink and a free meal on your shift.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's whack. Yeah, Varia Hilaria Fabius is good luck o P and Kiki Doyle. Thanks for the five bucks tip. I wish I could tip more, but I just wanted to tell you that your show has got me through hell of a year. Thank you guys for being some of the best YouTubers out there. We love you, We love you. It's nice to know, like, you know, it's like, I feel like we have such a good community here and it's we've seen like you guys in the comments and stuff, but when in the live streams, I feel like you really feel the impact that's there. It's like, oh, it feels like we're just hanging out with our friends. Yeah yeah, but you know what, I also want to hang out with Maybe one more calling Riley.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you'll like this one. Sam forty five female got her groove back with a twenty five male.
Speaker 1: You're joking. Yeah, Oh my god, you're joking.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is it? Wait she sent me something else.
Speaker 1: You're joking.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I asked too. I asked who it was, and it isn't her, so don't worry.
Speaker 2: I actually just got a d M from a person I went to UCSD with and they said, this is super random. But my roommate came across your podcast and I said, oh my god, I know her.
Speaker 1: No, what's funny, that's awesome, that's huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's call. I'm going call right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm yawning. I'll try not to. It's the lights.
Speaker 1: Sam getting roasted. Incidentally sometimes Hello, Hello, This is Sophia and Sam from okop. Who are we talking with?
Speaker 4: This is Peppy Gator in the chat Peppy Gator.
Speaker 1: Yes, welcome, Welcome, shout out Peppy Gator in the child for Peppy Gator. So you told me that you got your groove back on? How did that happen?
Speaker 4: So I went through a pretty horrible breakup involving finding out that my exes hiring sugar Baby. So I have a different side of the whole speaking arrangements thing.
Speaker 1: Sugar Babies multiple.
Speaker 4: Multiple and one of them extorted him. It was really bad. He took our kids on vacation with the sugar baby, telling me that it was like him going to see his mom. Theirbnb. Other couple staying there pronounced his sugar baby. Yeah it was it was bad. It is so bad. So this caused me some stress.
Speaker 8: Yeah and.
Speaker 1: Stress. Yeah, you deserve the stress.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you came out running. You came out running, bupy Okay, but yes, how did you meet this twenty five year old?
Speaker 4: So in order to cope, I started smoking again. I had quit smoking for twelve years, but I had to do something to cope and get through the day. So I started smoking, and which sucks because it smells so bad. I didn't want my kids to know. I was like taking a shower every day before they got home from school.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I finally decided I'm gonna try vaping. And I walk into the date shop and I'm like, okay, I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't even want to be smoking, but I'm tired of spelling, Like, I don't know. Do I need something fruity, just tell me. And the guy just looked at me and he was like, you've seemed stressed. Does everything okay? At which point I like emotionally vomit everything that had happened, and he just looks at me and He's like, do you know what the best revenge is? And I said, no, a younger man. He just said a younger man. And I got real quiet. I was like, where are you flirting with me? And he's like yes. And my next and my next question, I swear to God, was how old are you? And he told me twenty five? And then I said that how old is your mom? I can't be older than your mom?
Speaker 2: And how old?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 1: How old three? Okay, okay, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 4: So so yeah, I was just like, I don't understand.
Speaker 11: Why what are you doing?
Speaker 4: He's like, you are really pretty. You seem like you need someone to take you out. Please let me take you out for some drinks and show you a good time. And I knowd him and it was the most wonderful rebound possible.
Speaker 1: Where did you take you out?
Speaker 4: So I want to admit this on a podcast?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So, but I was in the process of moving out and with the whole pandemic and everything, you know, you made it so you can now tour rental properties without having anyone with you. Just punch in the code.
Speaker 11: Ye.
Speaker 4: So he came with me to check out a house and we kind of christened.
Speaker 1: It, Oh my god, puppy kind of cute. It's kind of like that scene in the Notebook where they're where they're in the house that's like falling down and there's no furniture there, and there's the old piano and she's sitting by the old piano and then they like lay down on the floor and they they do it together. It's kind of like that, was it nice? Was it good? Did you enjoy it yourself?
Speaker 4: Honestly, twenty five year olds are exhausting in the most wonderful way.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, juicy juicy. Well, I'm so glad that he showed you a great time and you had a great time. I guess that means that you should visit more vape shops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that all happened two years ago, and we still have occasional meetups. We are.
Speaker 1: A little sneaky link. I hope that he's still as exhausting at twenty seven as he was at twenty five. Thank you so much for calling in, peppyy. Why wow, what what did icon? What did icon? Yeah? See, I did it. I'm twenty seven and I did it a forty five year old, so it's even more normal.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Swanna says that's Sam's goal. Ray Ray Sunshine says, go peppy, mile high. Bavin says, yes, get it. Casana say, is good for you, girl. Kimbri Law says, get it girl, crazy. Iisen, I do love that variety. I feel like everyone loves it for I love it and shout out Southern's end for joining our little sillies. Red Dragon Knight says, sofian no comments. Also, if you haven't liked the stream, do it. I feel like we got to have a talk right now. You know you've been sitting watching, maybe even listening or doing something else. I know maybe you're not like at your computer right now, but come over here, come over here, give me here, look me in the eyes and tell me, tell me to my face that you're not going to like the stream, because if you do, I will cry. But if you don't, and then look into my eyes and say I will like the stream, and I'll do it for you. Butterflies, butterflies in my heart, in my stomach.
Speaker 3: Never mind, never mind, it's three dollars. I gotta fix that.
Speaker 1: Eliza, thank you for the three bucks. Uh it said, we don't have all the currencies.
Speaker 3: We're collecting them.
Speaker 1: We're collecting currencies. Good morning, guys. I love waking up to y'all. You make my day. Yeah, anyway, like the stream, maybe you guys, says Sam gave you toes payback and likes. Should we do one more calling?
Speaker 3: Or is that we got another one?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: I I accidentally froze a guinea pig when I was ten. It's Belle, I'm down.
Speaker 1: I accidentally froze a guinea pig when it was ten. Rough concerning Belle. Oh, it's Bell conkling. Yeah, Bell, we are we're calling you. Jesus.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they just called me Bell.
Speaker 4: Is this you know?
Speaker 1: Bell? Can you hear us?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I can hear y'all.
Speaker 1: How are you? This is Sam and Sophia. Okay, op Hi high hide. So apparently you froze a guinea pig. Why did you do that?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 13: So my friend Faith name, we were supposed to go to the beach with her family and stay in a little house, go crab fishing, and she's baby sitting at guinea pig for a family friend. Well, the guinea pig was like old as hell. It was like a year past when it was supposed to pass that, okay, and it passed with us and we didn't know.
Speaker 4: What to do.
Speaker 1: But oh, the guinea pig passed in your cares the guinea pig like like your friends, like, take care of my guinea pig. And then it just died on you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, to be fair, they were adults who asked us to watch the guinea pig.
Speaker 11: So it wasn't like a child with heartbreak, okay.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, it was just adults with broken hearts. Yeah, yeah, which is much less sad.
Speaker 11: Yeah, much less sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: But yeah, so we were like ten.
Speaker 11: We were like, well, if my pet died, I'd want to bury it.
Speaker 13: But we also knew that if we came back after the weekend trip, it was an smell.
Speaker 8: But we were like, oh, we'll just we'll put.
Speaker 5: It in the freezer and then it'll be fine to them.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, honestly, honestly, I'm not mad at the logic. Yeah, are you mad at the logic? I'm not mad at the logic. I see the vision, I see the frozen guinea pig vision, and honestly kind of genius.
Speaker 5: Yeah we tried.
Speaker 13: Yeah, No, it did not turn out genius, that is for sure.
Speaker 8: We forgot about it because we had such a great time crab fishing, and I went back home and uh, they named friends mom like, this isn't.
Speaker 13: The outside freezer, so nobody, I mean, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: A weekly basis, and her loll round it like like months months later on top of an old thing of like mist chocolate chips and screamed and when it hit the floor it was.
Speaker 11: Just rock solid.
Speaker 13: I guess the like people said, oh no, we don't want it back, thank you, and we just forgot to unfreeze it or throw it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said they didn't want the guinea pig back. They didn't want to bury it, give it like a proper burial.
Speaker 2: Know that it was dead.
Speaker 11: No, they didn't know it was dead, right, No, they definitely yes, I mean they went to ask for rgin pike back at some point when we got back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, that must have been terrifying. That must have been terrifying to just have a frozen guinea pig, just dead guinea pin falling out going over.
Speaker 11: That was like the hamsters that they kept finding in the closet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember that story. Yeah, yeah, crazy. Well, have you frozen any other animals in the past, or it was a one and done kind of deal.
Speaker 13: I mean, other than like marinating like something I bought from the store.
Speaker 1: Or like me press all right, Well, you know, if if anyone, if any of my small pets die, I know who to send them to to freeze them, to make sure if they can have a proper burial. Well, thanks so much for calling in. Have a good one later the chat and a row Yoko one. Thanks for the twenty five dollars tip. Hey Sophia, Sam and Rightley from the High Desert. I love watching the show with my fur babies, Max and mister Fiddles. I love how one has a human name and the other one has a dog name.
Speaker 2: Yes, Max and miss.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Kiky Doyles is my sister La. I'll lock the family cat in a chest freezer because she said he looked hot. Fuck oh oh.
Speaker 2: They were like, he's overheating Rose the cat.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a friend who who as a child killed like eight of her hamsters eight yeah Isabella. No, No, not like not a friend, you know, but like a acquaintance friend who I went to school with. And yeah, she was like yeah, it was like always a bit that she killed all of her hamsters.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's serial killer chatter. Danielle paper Crane, who I saw in the discord, says, wait, can you go scroll up a little bit? My mom had our dog in the freezer for months until she drove back up from the USA to Canada with our frozen dog in a cooler so that she could bury him in the springtime when the ground was softer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who commitment.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Yeah, it was. It's interesting. I think to freeze like your dead animals, I guess so.
Speaker 2: I think it is a thing that like people who have hamsters though, like always have weird death stories around.
Speaker 1: Them because I feel, I mean, there's a small easy way to die.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we do another call and do.
Speaker 2: We have any sorry about that? All right, stop talking about.
Speaker 1: We will stop talking about dead animals. Danielle Jessica Bell says the sign of a psychopath. Oh do wait? I want to read this one. Kimberly Lawers says, my boyfriend's uncle had a snake and stressed out so much he forgot to feed it and it died, and he put it in the freezer in her fridge because he couldn't bury it. Yeah, d damn, everyone's freaking freezing their animals. What my sister nerdy panda, says. My sister when she was like four, squeezed a hamster to death because it started to poop in her hand and she freaked out. Lmao. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally every death of a hamster I've.
Speaker 1: Heard, lady, said a Canadian lady eighty says, My mother in law locked her kitten in the fridge by mistake, found him four hours later. Oh wow, he stays away from the fridge now, Thank god. My mile high Maayn says. My sister slept in my room while I was out of town and unplugged my fish tank to turn off the light into the light switch, and it killed all of my exotic fish. It was a fifty five gallon tank with puffers. Oh my god. Xx Gloomy says my old roommate that were off murdered my hamsters. They locked me out of the house and murdered them and stole all my stuff. Why do you all have such tragic annimal stories? Holy sad, Oh my god, it's so sad that I want to keep reading them.
Speaker 3: Keep going.
Speaker 1: JWM says I work at a vet office. We do a pawprint, sometimes clip some of the fur for the owner, and then freeze them. Very normal like freeze the animals. Anna Banana says, my dad left our guinea pig in a shoe box on top of the grill outside of the winter ground. Was too hard. He was going to move it. The next day the lid was off and no pig. Was it alive? It probably just escaped, okay. Philly says, please please, let's change to something happy. Poor animal. All right, I think we've had enough. Animal does all right? Gina says, it's all dark. All right, we're stopping, We're stopping. We're going on. Jayez, all right, we're moving. We're moving. But you guys have so many stories? All right?
Speaker 2: Is this righty.
Speaker 1: Aright? We're getting in two more stories that are uplifting for your soul. Three what uh don't we already do? Three? Seventy one dating?
Speaker 3: Six s six?
Speaker 1: Okay? Are you ready? So today?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Curby girl, lall of flame five bucks. Most hamsters aren't dead. They just hibernate randomly, and people flush them or bury them still alive, thinking they die.
Speaker 3: Dude, that happens too They're like, that's.
Speaker 1: Terrible, that's so bad. How much time do we have in this stream?
Speaker 3: We got twenty five?
Speaker 1: I can't alright, y'all listen, maybe one or two more stories left unless I'm crazy. So today I have to up by going on an accidental dates with my roommates. Sounds freaking cute. Sounds feet cute. So I'm not sure how to go about this. I'm not sure. I'm still very confused by everything. I'm sitting on my bed making this post, still so confused. I've never felt this way about a guy before. I'm also a guy, male twenty four, and I just want to help on how to move forward. To start out, the accidental date was with my rootmate, my best friend Mayle twenty four, brother Mail twenty one. All three of us live together, so it's op Mail twenty four, best friend Mail twenty four, and the male friend's brother Mail twenty one. They all live together. Okay, I've only been here about a week and we aren't very close at all, not until the day. We all go to the same college as well, but we have different majors. I had a free day, so I decided to go say hi to him. I've never done this before, so I wasn't sure how he'd react, but he seemed happy to see me, even though we don't interact much. Shut out my Braven, my high Raven for the twenty dollars tip because I'm in a good mood, okop and garden gummies. Is there a better way to spend a Friday evening, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know of one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We will keep you here until you want us to leave. So we talked for a while. Then he had to go out and run some errands and I offered to come with him. I didn't realize it at the time, but I did kind of make it sound like I was asking him out. I don't remember what I said exactly, but it didn't sound but it did sound very forward, which did make him nervous. But I just thought it was because we didn't hang out much. I was such an idiot, so OPI is basically like, I may have asked this guy out forcefully. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oops.
Speaker 1: So we went around town together, ended up spending the entire day together, and we actually had a really good time. Near the end, we were by the side of the road. I don't even know why, but this stuck with me the entire night. Even now, I can't forget it. I know it's weird, but just trust me. We were both standing on the side of the road and talking when he stopped and he looked at me. He got a weird look at his face and stepped onto the curb. He's a bit shorter than me and we're almost at eye level, and the look at his face was so cute. I swear I could feel my heart beat in my entire body. He looked so proud of himself that I wanted to cry. But when we got back to the apartment, he said something that really threw me. When he was going into his room, he said, I had fun, this was a nice little date, and disappeared. I didn't know it was a date, And honestly, I don't really mind it. He's a great guy. He's funny, sweet, cute. I do think I like him, but I never felt this way for a guy. I want to tell him I like him, but I need some time. But I don't think I can face him anymore knowing this because they all live together and he's my best friend's brother who also lives with us, so it's pretty uncomfortable. I'm just hoping for advice here also, just to get it out. So what do I do? TLDR for everyone who just joined. I didn't realize I was on a date with my best friend's brother and I like him too, So what do I do? And there is a thick, juicy couple of updates. But Sophia, what do you think op he should do?
Speaker 2: Usually I'm like, as Kat says, roommates are off limits, but this is so cute, so.
Speaker 1: Cute, But Kat says that's a no no. Anna Luis Luisa Santo's Brilla Haunte says messy Peppie Gator Pator risky heel paper Crane says Sophia. Smile is so pretty damn straight yo. Make May says, my dad is a sea horse? Am I his a hole?
Speaker 4: Is that? Like?
Speaker 1: Because what like seahorses have male seahorses have babies. So let's go and Casper says, maybe talk to the best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah see how Yeah now I feel like communication about like, you know, roommates boundaries.
Speaker 1: Jen Matthew says, roommates should be a no go unless your lease is almost up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just started.
Speaker 1: Hilaria of fabusays, to be honest, dating a roommate is a bad idea.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Maggie Chee says risky and frisky. Yeah, yeah, cute, but they're so cute, I say, I say communication. Yeah, I say communication. So first talk to the friend and maybe just say what you said here, like, hey, I didn't even know it's a date. I had a really great time. But I think it's probably like, yeah, not a good idea for us to date while we're living together. But maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe maybe you move out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you move out so you can date anyway, Speaking of dates, there's an update. So it's been a day, and honestly, these comments have been so amazing. Everyone's saying this is so cute and wholesome, and I love it, especially like the heart boner I can't lie and made meat giggle. Everyone keeps saying don't shit where you eat, and that is also another thing I've worried about. But to be blunt, his folks are kind of loaded, so he could easily move out and disappear from me forever. As I mentioned, we don't cross path as much as it is. I've also worried about my best friends, about about my best friend's brother. Honestly, the whole hangout was kind of his idea in the first place. Like the best friend, he wanted us to hang out more ever since I started living with him. But I think that might be just like I want like our you know, like my sibling to hang out with all your friends, rather than like I want you to damn brother. Yeah, I don't think, you know, like when I say, like, oh, Christian like hang out with Sophia, that is not what I mean.
Speaker 2: He says, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, although I don't think he meant romantically at all, which I agree. Yeah, I should talk to him about it and see how he feels about it before I go any further with his brother, which I agree, and to all saying maybe he didn't mean date romantically, like saying it's a date or something. I'm realizing now it could be what he meant. But I feel like, when you say it's a date, it's a date, yeah, because I remember I remember when Jim says like he asked out Pam and then Pam's like, uh yeah, and then he's like He's like, well, it's a date, and then he leaves and it's so cute. Yeah, I feel like it's date. It's a date.
Speaker 2: It's the date.
Speaker 1: It's a date. It's a date. Is romantic.
Speaker 3: But like sometimes me and you will go do something and we'll be like, oh, that was like we had a cute little date. You think you could have been miscute as that.
Speaker 1: But cute little date is like like it subverts it. It's a date. It's a date. Is like, it's a date, a date. You're telling date. I'm telling you, this is a date.
Speaker 2: It's a date.
Speaker 1: It's a date. That's romantic as fuck anyway, But he doesn't really joke around about that stuff. He's kind of serious about his relationship. By the way. He is gay, I confirm from a mutual friend today. So there's that. And even if he was joking, I do actually like him and I want to go on a second date. If he was joking, it means he might not like me at all. And as to feeling it out, I kind of did that today. Just a few hours ago, his brother, him and I were all hanging out and I dropped a subtle little hint about our nice quote unquote dates. He just laughed. I could tell if it was a joking, laugh or nervous. I had fun to laugh, but you don't bring that up in front of the brother. Yeah, talk about it so low, that's crazy, so low. Side note, I should have specified things better and worded it differently. I have had feelings for other guys as well as girls, just no one as intense as him, so I do know. I'm by I've just never really focused much on dating and relationships throughout school, so it really took me off guard feeling this strongly about someone. I think tomorrow I might confront him about this. His day is free and my morning is completely open, so I'll have a few hours to talk stuff out. I'm just so nervous about what he'll say or do. I don't want him to reject me. I hope I don't make things too awkward or uncomfortable for him or his brother. I really care for them both, and I just want him to be happy. So wish me luck and thanks for all the support everyone. It's been so helpful and kind, and.
Speaker 4: There is.
Speaker 1: And updates also. Smithy Timpy says the discord is up to five seventy nine. Now there's three hundred or six hundred and twenty six people, so join the discord. If you haven't joined the discord, yeah, it's the link is in the description. You just click that link and then you can join. So there is an update. But what do we think has anything changed about the advice to OPI I.
Speaker 2: Think it's the same. I like, go for it, but communicate.
Speaker 1: I think talk to the brother first and then talk to your friend. Yes you know, yeah, if it's serious, Yes, are update. It's been a few days since my last post, and all the support has been great and the suggestions have helped a lot in this. I took to talk to him advice, and yet I took that. I took the talk to him advice yesterday and I sat him down in the morning and showed him my post. Wait what people were like, you should talk to him.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't show him reddit post.
Speaker 1: Why. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I wouldn't show any I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's a great idea. I guess, so what's wrong with that? And I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 3: You get to see what other people are saying to I get yeah, I think it's great.
Speaker 1: I think it's great idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, Fine, you guys, I should.
Speaker 1: Mention he's dyslexic. Why is everyone's dyslexic over here? Yeah, I should mention he's dyslexic. So I don't sound too much like a dick saying this. It took him a while to read the whole thing. He even went through every single comment and read them. Honestly, I thought I was going to pass out while he read it. I was so nervous. After he read it in the comments, he was smiling so big and just laughed at me for a while. I felt so awkward. I thought he hated me now for being an idiot, but he just told me he thought I was asking him out, but was too scared to confirm, so he just went along with it. I asked him what he thought about my feelings, and he called me an idiot and said, why would I go on a date with you if I didn't like you? And we both had a good laugh about my oblivi bousness. The rest of the conversation was kind of awkward, but good news is we're going on a second date and we both know about it in a few days. Thank you all so much for the encouragement. I'm so glad I got this out here. I was not expecting for to get this attention, but I'm glad I did. I'm so grateful for all the guidance I read it. It's truly an incredible thing. Thanks again for the help. I love the point where it's waits for a real date.
Speaker 3: Where it's like we both know it's a date.
Speaker 1: It's a date, so cute, so cute, so cute. Yeah, I love that. I love it. I love it. It feels Yeah, it feels adorable, which is what we love.
Speaker 2: It feels adorable, it looks adorable.
Speaker 1: It is adorable. Ali Feene just joined the discord. Thanks for joining. Go introduce yourself. Red Dragon Knight says so wholesome. Yeah, we love a wholesome story.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: We love them, but Sofia, you know what else? I love you reading this next story?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, let's two three seventy three seventy four.
Speaker 1: Casana says, Yes, I love this for op too cute. Belle Conkling says, shut up, Gerald, he's my husband. Bell Conkley says, like the stream, thirty people have not liked God.
Speaker 3: Like as one yet three three seventy four.
Speaker 1: Valley Lily says, and we both know about it. Yeah, that was a little cute thing. Little Nightmare says, Oh the worm Queen, Oh, thank you. Ana luis O Santo's Bilante says, tricky, but it may be a great love story. Well, I think it worked out, so it is a great love story, and it's just started out.
Speaker 2: All great love stories are a little tricky.
Speaker 1: Love Bubble says Agua time everyone. Yep, I'm drinking my water right now? Or is it wine? Am I being a little mischievous Friday night? Yeah, little little Friday night shippy sop, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm energizing. Ah, okay, that's my energy. Noise, I'm ready you was that your energy? Y? Okay, okay, gotcha. My wife wants to disown her son for cheating on his girlfriend. Who is wrong? So different? Que says, our son is in college and he has a long term girlfriend and he cheated on her with his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 12: Wi.
Speaker 2: My wife warned him to come clean and tell his girlfriend. My son was being selfish and he didn't.
Speaker 1: Lame, lame, lame. Also, Keenan says she's been watching on TikTok since we started. That's crazy. Thanks for watching since TikTok.
Speaker 2: When a month went by and nothing happened, my wife dropped the bomb. Girlfriend is devastated, but I think her and my son are still talking because they still hang around each other like his cheating never happened.
Speaker 1: Have some self respect, girl, you deserve more. Queen Casper says, I'm a guy, lil keenan. I am sorry for misgendering you. It's very hard to see.
Speaker 2: My wife is upset that our son would do this. Don't get me wrong, so am I. I just don't like to stay at my oh stay in my kid's romantic drama. He's an adult. My wife wants to cut all contact with him because she thinks he's the equivalent to Hitler because of his cheating, which I definitely don't agree with her on. And I know my wife will deeply regret doing this to her son. When our son is going to be talking to his whole family but ignores his mom.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean like, I mean also alluring in dead things for the five bucks. I mean, like, yes, it's bad and it should be like you should you should make sure your son treats people better. Yes, but to like say he's worse than Hitler I mean or worse, hitler, You still need a relationship with your son, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I think that's a little bit, and some top comments agree. Nick four four twenty four says what he did was wrong, but cutting off contact is overkill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Skill tour Guide says, I'm suspecting wife has a more personal issue with cheating and lying about it. Either she was a victim of it or close friend slash family member was, or she did it and regrets it. Son is the embodiment of what personally happened to her and is constantly reminder of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Tracy Iain says that's extreme. It does feel extreme, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It does, it does. Queebe says, a more on the nose interpretation is that mom has found a way to make this about her. She sees his behavior as a reflection on her parenting skills and is desperately trying to save the situation. It can be a difficult day for some parents when they realize their kids have already more or less become who they are going to be in terms of moral compass and wf wlfrtr says, sounds like your wife was hurt deeply by someone who cheated. Maybe she needs to sit her son down and tell him her story to let him understand why she feels so strongly against it. And there is an update.
Speaker 1: Okay, so tldr for everyone who joined the stream.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot tld r t LDR. Opie's son cheated on his girlfriend with his ex girlfriend and his Opie's wife has decided that she's going to cut contact.
Speaker 1: With her son and like basically go completely no contact.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're like wondering, I guess to to to the worm any army to the chat?
Speaker 3: Is that too far?
Speaker 1: Is cutting contact?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Would you go no contact with your son if you cheated? Put no contact and see in the chat and if you would and put uh I love my son if you would not like my ms? Yeah, ten minutes left in the stream. Baby my home even knows and Mackenzie a Daitaris discord link is in the description. Bundy Girl said no contact. You would really go no contact with your son if you cheated? Really? I'm I mean, I guess Valerie said, I love my son. Kiki Doyle says, mom sounds hurt. Definitely wouldn't cut him off, but I would definitely be upset. I think that's very non says Discord link on description. That's where it is, Kiwi Fox three. How long were they together?
Speaker 2: Like it just his long term girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesu says, I don't think. I don't think so. I think she needs to sit her son down and tell him why he messed up. Ye little night versus probably not no contact, but I'd be super pissed at him. Cut him. I think I need a break from my son.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jean Bergas says, I love my son. Shanna says, I love my good boy son Bella Conkling. He says, good boy, Sam, I love being a good boy. There's something about being told of a good boy. It's great. Thanks for the two bucks. But we got an update.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, every one wanted an update from the first post I made. Son was dismissive because he was hiding the fact that it got both girls pregnant.
Speaker 3: What ros a shooter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god, turns out, My god, turns out the girl was still in contact with him because of the pregnancy both both girls.
Speaker 1: Man, dude, wrap that shipikes, wrap that ship puts in the chat for this in the chat fertile man, yikes. Oh my god, the chat, the chat. This guy's crazy.
Speaker 2: The other girl, I believe the ax is getting an abortion. Girlfriend forgave son for cheating. The girlfriend and son are back together and keeping the baby. My wife is pissed. Oh my god, my god, she blocked my son on everything and she's done with him completely. Wife says she doesn't care if I talk to son or not, but she doesn't want to be involved in his life anymore. And he's basically dead to her. Des oonne not die sor oh yeah no, that's more important. He's basically dead.
Speaker 1: Er basically dead like so like the mom. The mom said, he's basically dead.
Speaker 2: Basically dead er.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is bad, but like I feel like I don't I don't think I would cut my son off for this.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still don't think I would. Say it's obviously very wrong. Yeah, buddy girl, trashy son, Yeah, horrible. I mean, like, I feel like you gotta you gotta you know.
Speaker 2: Especially because the babies as little Nightmare says, the grand babies.
Speaker 1: The grand babies near to your wife is making sure the son doesn't expect help her to help Lase's kid. I mean, yeah, but I think like, I think maybe helping him at least like get set up could be helpful.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, I think it's gone.
Speaker 1: But h havens as how old as the sun seventeen.
Speaker 2: No, he's in college.
Speaker 1: He's in college, so like twenties. Miss Phillip says, I think she will change when the baby is there. That's a good that's a good point. Mindy Thomas's too much wife too far. He clearly needs a good mom and to help and guide him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sola says that the babies are innocent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's two of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's two of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh wait no, sorry, one of them was aborted. Yeah yeah. Hue Fox three says that was pretty stinky. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Lovel says the wife is definitely has a backstory. Sam hyatts Son sounds like a remorseless sociopath, though I don't know if I would go that far. I don't know if he's a sociopath, but he's probably a dumb kid.
Speaker 2: He's probably sounds he sounds like a dumb bad guy.
Speaker 1: He sounds like a dumb guy that is like just not thinking of his actions and it's not really caring for the people that actually he should care for. Yeah, but he's he definitely needs to like know that what he's doing is terrible, but I don't think the right thing is to cut it and his child. Yeah, Silver Clivers is a terrible situation for sure, but she needs to be there still to support her son through this difficult time and try to get him and guide him on the right track because like, yeah, I mean like he could go worse. Yeah, and Jury d s says, thanks for the eight hundred Japanese yen high from Tokyo. Also that that that yeah, well well we'll write that one down. Hi from Tokyo. You guys make my morning commutes go by super fast. I'm happy I caught you guys alive today. Freedom Martin thanks to the five bucks. Hello, I hope your night is going well. To fix the donation bar, because what's been on this on this Arian Duly says, Sam has a praise kink? What does that mean? Does just mean I like people calling me a good point?
Speaker 5: Word?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Words? Yeah? Yeah? Why are you calling words of affirmation a praise kink? Veronica her says, I love my son, But you know what I want to do is I want to hit this next story.
Speaker 2: With a four minute left.
Speaker 1: We have we have four minutes left, or we could do a call on. Do we have a call on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta update this bar.
Speaker 1: Alright, maybe that's gonna update the bar because the Japanese yen broke lebar. But thank you from Tokyo. We appreciate you. What story, Uh you can do? Tell me what to do, Riley, Yes, tell me what to do. Let's do S three S three and.
Speaker 3: What three seventy.
Speaker 1: Four three three seventy four S three? All right? This will probably be our final story before we wrap up, unless some crazy happens. Riley's gonna update the bar. Am I the ahole for being truthful and admitting I find my wife unattractive after surgery. We have read this one, oh oh man.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did check it and nothing came up. And I it did sound familiar, and I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: We definitely, we definitely read it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did check it like multiple times and nothing came up.
Speaker 1: Let me see, let me see, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like it's familiar.
Speaker 1: It sounds familiar, so maybe just skip it. There's no wait, let me wait, let me see, let me see, just gip it. We have we have more, yeah, I feel like I feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it did sound familiar, but it nothing came out. But just just go to the next one.
Speaker 1: Man, Wait, but maybe I maybe I don't remember it. Pixel punk It eighty two says one more hour. No, no, it's it's uh, it's the bar is broken. We're fixing it right now.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm not quick at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're still figuring out how to Uh, we're still figuring out how to fix when like when different currencies come in, like it has to convert and sometimes it doesn't work. Okay, wait, we're gonna read. We're we're gonna read one more story. We're gonna read one more story, which which one three seventy in case? Yeah, well I think those ones are collins. I do babies, Yeah, babies crazy these collins to they're all callings. I don't know if I got any babies.
Speaker 2: We's got no collins.
Speaker 1: But I think we've read this one already. And that's oh right, now here we go.
Speaker 3: We could talk about what happened last night, what happened last night, the conversation about oh for ages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, we have we have a Riley updated the bar. Pixel Punket, thank you for the donation. We appreciate you. Uh, do you need code for a currency converter? We sell a road trip advancers. We are working on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a guy.
Speaker 1: We got a guy. It's happening. It's happening. But Pixel Punkett, we appreciate you regardless, but we will. Yeah, all right, we do have a story with our last minute.
Speaker 3: So last night, we have a friend that's nineteen and he's been trying to go on a date with a twenty three year old and she kind of like ghosted.
Speaker 1: She didn't ghost him, but she kept like she kept pushing the date, and we basically got into this whole. So he's nineteen, but he has his own business. He's a YouTuber Jack Gordon. Yeah, it was plugging Jack Gordon. Jack Gordon's awesome docs. But he was basically like like like he was, he was like seeing like we basically who would date him? Essentially?
Speaker 2: What ages?
Speaker 1: What ages? All Right? So I have a question for you guys. If you guys were twenty three, would you date a nineteen year old guy?
Speaker 2: See as a twenty two year old, I personally wouldn't date a nineteen year old.
Speaker 1: You would't date a nineteen year old at twenty two, he's only three years younger than even if he was cool and had his own business.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: YouTube channel has his own business and doesn't need to go to college because he's successful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like it's not like he's like a college kid. He's like at the same stage of life as you.
Speaker 3: And he's mature.
Speaker 1: Everyone's saying no. Kat Em says no, I'm twenty one and I don't date anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like twenty is my uh, I don't date.
Speaker 1: Anyone who's below twenty.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think there's just such a difference when you're not a teenager.
Speaker 1: Reseller road Trip says no, yeah, Non Snow says depends, let me know, let me know why. Arime says he is but a child.
Speaker 2: He's but a child even at twenty two.
Speaker 1: I feel like that. Yeah. Sarah Badof says almost never would go younger. Sleepless nights, I would date a nineteen year old. I'm twenty six or at twenty six, Okay, so but most people are saying wouldn't. I can't date a younger die he's still a teen. So all right, question for you when he turns twenty is that does that like change things or twenty one.
Speaker 2: Right, I think it depends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Resell a road trip Adventure says once I hit twenty one, yeah, it would have to be at least twenty one.
Speaker 2: But also I think if I met someone at nineteen, I wouldn't you know, like if they turn twenty, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh my god, now you're good. I think I would just that would be my honor. Elisa Santos thanks for the two Brazilian dollars. As long as the vibes click and we have a good chat, so you're it's like, okay, it doesn't really matter. Slyly Tova says twenty one would change things. Twenty one I think so. Hamster Girl Brittany says, filled out a dating workscheap. I'm open to a platonic friendship. Nice Caddam says, yeah, as Sophia said, I wouldn't think, oh, they're twenty eight, now I can date that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like, do you get the ick as soon as you like you don't know their age and then they start talking they're like, oh, by the way, I'm nineteen. Would that like make you go yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Imagine you're vibing as soon as you say they're nineteen, it's the ick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's not like an ick. It's just like, oh, you're a lot, you're you're younger.
Speaker 1: You're younger.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My sibling is nineteen and I'm twenty four, so it's icky to me. Yeah, yeah, I mean I think it could be true if they're under twenty five. I mostly see babies. Well, Katy Doyle says, sad the stream is ending. Well, the stream is over. But we have had such a fun time with y'all. We've had such a blast. We love all of you that are turning into the streams. We're gonna make the streams better and better and better, and we will fix this donation bar. This donation bar will be fixed. It is coming. If you haven't already like subscribed, do so. If you haven't already liked, do so. If you love us, if you really love us, make sure to subscribe and