Speaker 1: So welcome to this episode in New Year's episode. We're recording it three weeks before, so it's a little jarring and a little hard for me to comprehend exactly what we're filming today, but it'll be good. But I wanted to start off with this is for real. The last time you see me with the flum flow, and I bought an ugly or a cute, disgusting one that tastes disgusting.
Speaker 2: Literally looks like a macho latte. It looks like when you go to a really nice macha bar and they're like, we put a little milk, then you put the macha, then you put more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for real this time, I'm literally like your addicts friend that is like no, like I'm seriously smoking, like it's for real, And then you go two weeks and then they're back on it and it's just nothing has ever said, but for real this time. Because the flavored vapes are banned in California starting January first, So next time you see me will be in Texas, or I guess I'll be in Texas because we're doing a Zoom episode. But next time you see me in person in La vapes are banned And is that.
Speaker 2: Really gonna happen though, or is it like when they said they were going to ban jewel pods and then it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I think it's really gonna happen because all of the smoke shops are like taking preparations. Like everyone I've been to has been like, yeah, they're banned January first, And I've asked the same thing, like jewels, and they were like no, but jewels such like a big company, and like they were just it was probably just a takedown by big tobacco. Anyways, They're like an attempt to take them down and it just like failed because they lobbied in Congress or some shit. But I think flum floats are dead.
Speaker 2: I put it is this new little logo like it's.
Speaker 1: Ut like the University of Texas. They're made on the campus in Texas.
Speaker 2: Oh they have like twenty year olds making them. Yeah, that actually freaks me out the other day because speaking of New Year, I've been saying I'm twenty four because like I just I always like a month or two before start saying my like age that's coming, because I like hate it. I hate getting to that age. And then trying to transition into it, and then it takes me like three months to do it. Do you gee what I'm saying. Yeah, But speaking of New Year and getting older, I realize like now like college students or like start like especially like fresh time, like that it's a child Like now I'm getting to the point where I'm like, oh, like I'm like an eighteen nineteen year old, which I'm sure is someonnnoying because like, of course, when you're eighteen nineteen, you don't feel like a child and you don't want to be revered as a child. But now even I look at myself at eighteen nineteen, and I'm like, oh my god, I was so.
Speaker 1: Lost, such a baby. Literally still am lost and still feel like a baby. But yeah, now I fully know what you mean, like the older the older I get, because I'm sixteen now, Like when I was like eleven, looking at like eighteen year olds, I thought they were like fucking like grown as adults.
Speaker 2: But now that you're sixteen, yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Look younger than me even so I'm just like it's very very weird. But yeah, I turned seventeen on March fourth, so New Year knew me.
Speaker 2: Like, are you gonna be one of those people who throws like a big like last like hurrah before eighteen, because eighteen is like when you have to get really serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. I also lost my license recently.
Speaker 2: Wait what do you mean you lost it?
Speaker 1: Like I got it revoked?
Speaker 2: Oh why what do you do?
Speaker 1: I'm just such a bad driver.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was scared of you were going to say you got like like a duy.
Speaker 1: I did, I got Yeah, I got a d I Yeah, but it's it's only it's it's only the third one. So like I'm not going to see I'm not going to see prison because I'm also a child. But yeah, it was like the third one. So it's been it's been good. But yeah, I'm supposedly never gonna drive again, which is good for me.
Speaker 2: But they say that, but like unless they catch.
Speaker 1: You, you know, yeah yeah yeah yeah you can just keep going yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah right.
Speaker 2: Right right right. I'm always scared of getting my license revoked for reasons I can't say, like I'm a good driver. There are just things although I'm twenty four, there are just things like I can't get around it doing Yeah, and it's fake. It's fake. That stuff is not real anyway. That is literally fake and it's not real, but.
Speaker 1: They're probably thinking, like you drinking and driving, but it's it's literally it's literally.
Speaker 2: Like PaperWorks, yeah, oriented things. It's like I should go wait in the line for something, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Like absolutely absolutely not remember your line arc like you being obsessed with lines, dude.
Speaker 2: Yes. And also I kind of tapped back into that because me and Josiah after that one event recently, we took a Lime scooter back home and it was fucking lit, like literally you could pause.
Speaker 1: It, you know, line L I n E.
Speaker 2: Lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not scooters lines like.
Speaker 2: Line oh when I when I really wanted to like make that a series. Yeah, I still kind of want to do that. So I'm not going to explain it. But I was saying about the other day, I was like, that still would be such a funny and stupid idea for a video. But I just have no, I don't have like the motivation and possess that I used to have. Yeah, I just don't have it in me anymore. And like, you know what else I don't have is like a part of that would be like the ability to kind of go and like make fun of people to their face and record it and like, I can't do that anymore because I also feel like now I'm at a position where like I can't really do that. Actually I'm just gonna say the idea and if I end up doing it, like act like you didn't fucking hear. But I had a video idea that I was really obsessed with doing for a while and it was like best lines in LA and it was gonna be me making fun of like all the lines that people fucking wait in all the time for absolutely nothing, like people waiting in line to spend an absurd amount of money on something that will like not really benefit them. But I can't really judge that because I buy shit that doesn't better for me all the time, but it gives me a small dopamine boos, so I like it. But like the Supreme line, I'm like, like, in twenty twenty three, if you are still lining up at the Supreme store, something is clinically wrong with you. And another reason I never did is because I was like, why do I feel like I would go and get hit in the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like one of those guys Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those guys would literally be like you're making fun of me and then grab a mic and hit me. Yeah, but like I just wanted to like go make fun of them and be like, oh my god, this line is so exciting. I'll be here for about three hours and then like interview everyone in the line and be like, what are you so excited for that You're gonna be here for three fucking hours of your life that you'll never get back, and then do it for a bunch of places like Alfred's Coffee used to have. But Alfred's Coffee doesn't have lines like that anymore. But like places like that that you have like crazy lines, I wanted to go and interview people. Yeah, I'd be like, what is wrong with you? Why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Do you remember when COVID first dropped and we all found out we had it or we thought we had it, and then we went to the I think this is like such a big moment in history that we'll look back on and it'll be like aerial photos of the Dodger Stadium line for COVID testing and we literally went to it on purpose so we could say we went there. But like that was such an insane experience, Like how like it literally felt like the end of the world, like going in and like yeah, like waiting in line in your car and then them handing a bag through the window, and then you driving up and getting the results the next day and like just all this crazy shit. And I was like, damn, like I don't know. That was just like it just popped in my head because you were talking about lines, and I remember we waited forever.
Speaker 2: Also, like for what we weren't doing anything. We could have just stayed home and liked it up, but I guess we wanted obviously, like most people, we wanted to know if we had it. Yeah, we were staying home, but like Josh was still going to and from his parents' house to see his parents, so we had to make sure we didn't kill any family members.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, such a crazy time that like we kind of all trauma blocked in. Don't talk about because.
Speaker 2: Like because now it's like now it's like also it's crazy, how like big of a like political burst that cause like that was literally, like I say all the time, like that was just like the like last line of like everybody had all these like intense crazy ideas of like what they found right and wrong. Politically and then how did COVID become the thing to like.
Speaker 1: Make them really smart?
Speaker 2: It literally was like the last straw for like so many people where they were like, you can't tell me what to do, Like it literally like blew people's brains out of their fucking skull. And I like cannot fucking believe that because I'm like, it really was such a simple fix, and nobody like for like it was so simple to get rid of and like just because of human like light, like it just like kept going.
Speaker 1: Humans are inherently greedy. But yeah, I remember, I literally am still like fiending for that time. I'm like, can there be like another pandemic or something, please, like where no one dies, but we all get locked inside so I can stay inside for six months and have an excuse to not see anybody because now that it's all said and done. Oh That's another thing I've noticed is like after the pandemic, there was like a giant influx of like people going out and it was like a renaissance and it was really beautiful and fun, and you were seeing everybody all the time, and everybody was out all the fucking time, And now everybody experienced burnout like a year later, six months later, and now everything is so vibeless and it's like the pandemic but with no reason, and everybody's just burnout and.
Speaker 2: It was literally experiencing the vibe epidemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it really truly is there's.
Speaker 2: No vibes to be had in our especially in our community, I know, and it's like where are the vibes? Like where are the girls going out? Us? As if we would fucking go up.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, like, the only reason we're okay with it is because we didn't go out anyways.
Speaker 2: But uh, what's awesome is all the big brands and brands in general who really tried to like mark a profit off a fucking face mask and putting their stupid ass fucking logos on face masks, and now they're like three dollars of fucking face masks because you're dumb and you made eight million of these masks thinking you were gonna sell them all. Yeah, and now you're like really trying to push them on to people when people were like, I literally don't need that.
Speaker 1: You remember the people stink.
Speaker 2: And they don't work because they're.
Speaker 1: Like claw do you remember the people early and the dude, Like, oh my fucking god, like just so much shit happened, like and that we just all kind of forgot about, like the people that like hoarded all the food and the toilet paper and the fucking masks, Like do you remember that. I have a vivid image of that dude with like eight million masks stacked in his garage while like fucking nurses were like treating COVID patients without masks because this guy had them on he was like flipping them for a crazy price. And it's just like, of course he was white, like of course, but like it's just crazy. Yeah, it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: Tapping into your DNA in a time of the DNA will take control.
Speaker 1: The inherent need for white people to make a profit.
Speaker 2: But like that is crazy. Like the toilet paper thing literally was insane, And I like why why was that the thing? Because in like Florida, coming from Florida and like Miami, and every time there's a hurricane or a threat of hurricane, the first thing to goes water bottles. But that makes sense because if like pipes break, like you shouldn't be tap water during a hurricane because like you don't know what's getting into the systems, Like a lot of the plant like plants that are filtering water are down because of like dangerous whatever whatever, like yes, you need bottled water. I've never seen toilet paper go like that, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing because like I'm I think it was the thing because people made it the thing, but like it could have been anything. But like I think also it's just it looked a lot more scary than it was because since toilet paper is so big on the shelves, it's probably like the biggest item in the grocery stores. So like yeah, so like you can't order a lot of quantity of it, and it takes like six people buying out the shelf for it to look like everybody in the world over bought their toilet paper. That And also, like imagine wiping your ass with your fucking fingernails, Like that's what like you would have to You'd have to like go under there with your flat hand and.
Speaker 2: Just like yeah, if you had to wipe it, do you wipe from the front of the back from the back? Okay, if I wiped from the front, I would literally have like a moldy fucking vagina.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, right right right. I I write from the front because I like the little poop spikes. How do people do that? How do people do that? And I have like also I think it's a lie that people say like half the people stand up to wipe and havel sit down. I do not believe that I need a study. I need this credible study done it or do you stand? I like lift my ass up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I can do like a mix of both, depending on like how like how diligently I need the job done?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah right. But also this is a new record. We went like how long have we gone? We went thirteen minutes without talking about shit? Yeah, but we broke it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but like it's not that crazy because you could have just used a fucking towel, Like we could have just like became what should have happened in that moment, as humans should have progressed into like the day and like reusable like wiping technology, like it should have been a b day and like towel mix since like Americans like need so badly for like the drying part of like the butt like us. Like so I every time I hear like somebody who's like never encountered a day talk about it. They're like, I don't want my ass to y'all fucking wet, And it's like, okay, like we're not springing down with a fucking fire hydrant hose, bitch, Like it's literally not that deep. Also, like you'd rather have a flaky butt. That's the thing about Okay, I'm not gonna like that's the thing about poop like.
Speaker 1: Is when it dries, it's flaky.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we need to get up a day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we don't have one yet.
Speaker 2: Because we're still a wipe family.
Speaker 1: First. Yeah, my first brand deal that I was like ever super excited about, and I'm pretty sure it was a fucking scam at this point, but like a bidet company reached out and wanted to work with me and wanted me to post like I worked their ass up to on the price. Like I was like, I was about to get paid for this fucking brand and then they ghosted me. But I was so excited and I was telling everybody.
Speaker 2: It wasn't real, and you were asking to.
Speaker 1: They were probably like, what's your passwords? Yeah, so we can log in and see analytics when you were a child? Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: U now era, Okay, I just remembered I got scammed, like not crazy, but I remember the.
Speaker 1: First time I got to tell me about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's when I was like I should have known.
Speaker 1: But like I got scammed recently and it was something so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I got like scammed when I was like fifteen sixteen, and I should have known it, but you know what it was. It was a big pride moment because I would like argue with my parents so much about doing the Internet and I was like, no, you don't understand this, like one day will be my career blah blah blah, and I would argue with them so much on it. So then when this happens, like I was like so proud of myself. But like this company, like it was like a clothing brand sent me hats and was like, oh if you post it. The number was insane. It was like it was like an unreal number.
Speaker 1: But I was also a kid and like, wait, say the number.
Speaker 2: I think it was like anywhere from five to nine thousand dollars. Jesus supposed to right, hat in like twenty fourteen, which is like no, like twenty fifteen that like at that point, like no one was getting really paid anything. I don't know why I thought I was the fucking chosen one, but like I think because one I was a kid, two because like I just didn't really have any grasp on money and like also like like that was like life changing, like and I like that would have literally been life changing. I would have been able to, like at that age give my parents money like that. And I was like, oh my god, this is insane and basically it was not fucking real. And I was so fucking mad, and I like I had posted the hat and then I think I even left the photo op because I thought it was a really good picture for me, So I was like, girl, fuck you, like I look good. But then I destroyed the hat, not destroyed it, but I like sewed a whole new design over it, and I wore it like every fucking day, like because that was the way this design was fucking lit. But I was really mad, and I wish I had like had evidence of like what I said to him, because I was like, what's funny too, is like I've like spoken about this. Is There was another instance where like I was done really wrongly by someone older, as like a fifteen year old, and I was like, I remember I went in on them, and then when I look back at the message, I was like, oh my god. I was like so articulate and like well spoken in this email, and I remember kind of carrying the same tone where I was like, something is absolutely wrong with you taking advantage of someone like me, Like you have no idea what my family situation is, like that money would have been like like I was like so like I was like really angry, but I was like, I was like, I'll show him even though he like scammed the fuck out of me, but not you as like a twenty five year old scamming a child. You're weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only do I only do brand deals if they're like at least one hundred and fifty km above like one ID post like yeah, my every time I post on Instagram, it's you're seeing three me pocket three hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars okay, Courtney Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm that's Kylie Kardashian level. That's Carli Jenner. Her name, it was Carli Gender. That's Carli Gender level of but like maybe even more than her. I probably make more money than Carli gender.
Speaker 2: It's insane to think that that's like almost like fully ten years ago, but it has been like by the time it comes out, it's like two days before. Just what I was saying I was like thinking about in the bathroom earlier is by the time this episode is coming out, we're like really closing in on what would have been like a decade ago, like the Internet journey start. And I'm like, it's just so insane because I was like thinking about it in the bath round. I was like, damn, like I really have been because I started on the internet like really posting my face when I was fourteen, Like I remember, like that's when I started like kind of posting pictures of myself and putting myself out there. At this point, I had already like been on like Twitter and stuff because of one direction like ten years ago. But I was like, wow, ten years ago to this year is when like kind of vine least started, because mine started in twenty thirteen. I think even like maybe twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember twenty thirteen. Twenty fourteen was like when I first strat generating like an audience on there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah. January twenty fourth, twenty thirteen, two days after my birthday. It started two days after my fourteenth birthday. That's great, and I think I like, I whoa, oh my god, in twenty thirteen, did I just enter high school or was it twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: I think you were just entering high school in twenty fourteen because I was entering high school in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, no, because I remember I had vine in.
Speaker 1: Middle schoolteen sixt No, I was in twenty thirteen. I was in ninth grade.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so yeah, I was still in middle school. I had like a few months left of middle school.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, no, fuck, I haven't literally all wrong. I was in ninth grade last year.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're only a sophomore, but you're sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he flung so many levels.
Speaker 2: No, no, I think it's the opposite. I think you might have like flunked a grade or two.
Speaker 1: No, I'm special. I'm special.
Speaker 2: The kids who fucking skipped grades would not shut the fuck up. I wouldn't shut the fuck up about it because I was supposed to skip grades. But my parents wouldn't lend me because they were like, you have no business being around fucking eighth graders when you're sixth grader. They were so concerned about.
Speaker 1: That gifted and talented. We weren't allowed to skip grades, but we got put into special classes called gifted and talented. I think we talked about this before, Yeah, yeah, but yeah, everybody everybody that are in those classes, that were in those classes are like drug addicts. Now, Like I can literally look at everybody around me and like, sorry, like I'm like thinking from like the perspective of like an eighth grader, but like sitting down in class, I can like look around and I can name every single one of those people and what drug they're addicted to.
Speaker 2: It's because it's like crazy to put that much fucking pressure on a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if they actually are gifted, like like you have to like self medicate at some point, like you you every person that actually like is like igher level intelligence, Like even though that ship's all bold like gives them talented is bullshit, but they're like people literal geniuses have to self medicate or they'll go fucking insane. But sorry, what were you saying?
Speaker 2: That's how I feel?
Speaker 1: I just know, I know, like I've I have fucking micro porn every every day.
Speaker 2: Porn. Yeah, like you wake up and you have to just have like a few seconds of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's self. It's like my self medicating journey because I'm so smart and I just have to like do something to get out of my head and just it's it's healthy.
Speaker 2: Is it like v R porn or is it just like no, it's.
Speaker 1: Just like iophone porn. It's just like really basically, I.
Speaker 2: Just didn't where you slide your iPhone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just did it just sit in there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, I don't remember what I was gonna say. I was just gonna say, yeah, like I know people still who like who were in those classes, and like that was just too much pressure to put on a child. I remember in eighth grade my dad got so mad because I had a fucking my older sibling literally was like fucking genius kid, like was in all those classes and got every award for eighth grade at graduation, and then when my dad went so this was like the first time I was like I am a disappointment my dad, Like God bless him. He just like expected way too much because my fucking stupid ass sibling put way too much fucking like stop what we need to do is lower standards. And from that moment on, that's what I knew. I was like, I will never set high expectations for my family because I plan on going below those expectations. So from that moment on, I brought the standard so low, like I never I never got higher than a C in class because I was like, you will not. What you won't do is expect for me to do good in school because I won't be doing it. I think like maybe on my report card I would have like two b's and then all seas and d's.
Speaker 3: And I was like average average.
Speaker 2: But I remember like my dad was like I didn't get a single award, and he was like he was like what happened? And I was just like I felt so bad, Like I literally like I felt so much shame. I remember like so dramatic going home and like being on the carpet in the bathroom and be like like fucking cride my eyes up because I was like I didn't bring home a single award, but those things don't fucking matter. And then from that moment on, I was like, wait, that like is not really everybody else's.
Speaker 1: Great, dude. It is crazy that like the amount of pressure that I put myself or put on myself to like exceed in school, and like looking back at how like obsolete that was to like who I am now, like like there was no reason for me to be as high ranked in my school and then me sitting here in thirteen minutes ago talking about like shitting out of my button, like how I won.
Speaker 2: No two minutes ago to talk about.
Speaker 1: Micro Yeah, exactly exactly, but like I wrote it down because I was like I don't want to forget this, but like very similar situation. It was like fourth grade and it was like before okay, well there, let me preface this. Like reading and writing is like I think, I don't know how to word this, but like I like compared to like the average human, like I am so below like what every other human is, Like I cannot, for the life of me write or read and I don't know, it just doesn't click in my brain, like especially out loud. Like I can see the words and I can read them in my brain and most of the time I can comprehend it, but like for some reason, there's like a disconnect from my brain to my mouth. But that's like I've talked about that a million times, especially like when we're reading what we've been writing recently, like out loud, Like it takes me a minute to like get in a groove and I have to like focus so hard on like like reading slowly enough and like being able to speak it out loud, like I literally just have apraxia, but whatever, I just where you can't speak, but you can like think in your brain. But I remember in fourth grade or in third grade, we took like a reading assessment test, and I remember scoring super high, like I was reading at like an eighth grade level in like third grade, and I felt like such a genius. I felt so sick. I felt so cool. And then fourth grade came around and we had to do like tax tests where it's like like statemanitity testing, And it was the first time I ever had a panic attack, and I freaked the funk out the night before, like scream crying like I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this, I can't do this. I took the test fucking flopped. It was so bad. And since third grade I have had the exact same reading level, like I read at an eighth grade level since then. I'm sure it's probably not true, but like literally it feels like I read at an eighth grade level. And I also like spelling is so fucking bad for me, Like if I didn't have autocorrect, like it would be over since it's over, like but I'm also like if I do have autocorrect, like why do I need to know how to spell? Because like it's there to help me, and like I'm never writing anything physically anymore.
Speaker 2: You need to know how to spell because like it's like an essential thing.
Speaker 1: But why we have chat GPD chat AI, Like we have the robot that will just tell me everything.
Speaker 2: Now we have like voice to text exactly.
Speaker 1: Or voice memos, Like I don't need to know how to text or spell. But yeah, I also took like a spelling test and like literally missed every single word except for the hardest word because I studied the hardest word over and over again and forgot to study everything else. And that's how I learned how to study. And then since then, I like took school very seriously because I was like, I do not want to be an embarrassment. I cannot feel that embarrassment ever again. And now looking back, I'm like, I cause so much stress and anxiety and put so much pressure on myself when genuinely it doesn't matter and it probably yeah whatever.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because I like had the complete opposite like all my like, I think I suffered from the issue that I was like, I don't think I'm necessarily like hyper intelligent or anything, like I genuinely am not. And I've always said that, like I'm not super intelligent, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I agree, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah you said yep, like really like certainly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like you're just you're just you. You're you're gonna say stupid, Yeah, you're stupid, You're stupid. Definitely not hyper intelligent. But I love you for who you are, Kay, I love you too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and I'm gonna miss you for these breaks. But I've never been like hyper intelligent or anything, and I just like, you know what, also, when you were like reading and writing is so hard, those have always been like the easier strong like, but those are my strong suits because I think I've just always been.
Speaker 1: That's why we're so compatible because I have like you two number. I do mbers and logistics and you do emotions. Yeah, I mean that's like how girls typically are though they're like emotional and men are like more stern.
Speaker 2: Like that's why like I shouldn't have a bank account or like be able to own a homework.
Speaker 1: That's why I recently had your business managers start wiring your money into my account and then now you have to ask me for your mine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, because it was like really like hard for me to figure out like how to like figure that out. But if you just put me on an allowance, I think I could survive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dude, there's mine. I won't get into that.
Speaker 3: But there are relationships, Yeah.
Speaker 2: There are relationships like that. No, there are so many. That's a whole different topic. But like as much as like people who use the internet, like all of us, and like people who were watching this and are like super aware of those things and like would do our best to not end up in those situations, one, you could always end up in a situation like that because it just happens. All those people are in that situation, because it happens that before they know what they're in it. Like I think most people have been in a relationship where they walk away and they're like, why the fuck did I stay there because I have that. So many people I know have had that. I don't have that right now, but I've had that, and it's just because before you know it, you're like you look around and you're like, oh my god, I'm like a shell of a human and I've been letting this person like dictate my life. But that's a whole other conversations. But I've always been like good at reading and writing, and because of that, I just like flew under the radar and everybody was like, she's so smart. We love her. She's so smart. We love her. Until I got to high school and then like it was time to like really do math, and I was like and science.
Speaker 1: I was like I loved science. I literally love science. But I do have a funny story. It was like seventh to eighth grade. It was like the jump from like doing like algebra to like pre calculus, and I was like, yeah, I'm gonna take pre calculus, like I'm a genius, Like I can do this shit. It was like above my grade. Like I was just like fed lies my entire life and everything's like you're so smart, You're doing so good, You're so smart. And I got in that pre calculus class, and they took like an assessment test to see like where we were, and I scored so poorly that the same day, the first day of school, the teacher pulled me out to the hallway and was like, do you have to be honest with you, I think you should go to the other class, which was like not pre calculus, and I literally cried. I cried in eighth grade because my teacher told me you were so stupid that you're not ready for this class. And all of my friends were in that class, and I was so fucking excited.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I was doing so bad in school that I wasn't in class with any of my friends because I just wasn't doing any of my work. But what I would do is I would just skip class and go hang out with my friends and be like, get to the bathroom, we need to hang out right now.
Speaker 1: But now kids all they do is hit fucking blinkers in the school bathroom and get fucking high as shit and like get loaded. I mean kids were doing that in my school.
Speaker 2: But like with it was like more difficult also though, because like to get high when we were in high school, you literally had to physically smoke or have an edible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my friends and I drove all the way to Dallas to pick up a modded jewel pod that had wheed oil in it because it was so hard to find.
Speaker 2: You told us this because you also meet us. You told us, yeah, but because also that was like the story where like when y'all were out somewhere, like your friend had like dropped his card or somebody dropped a card or no, y'all were at a bar or something, and somebody this guy used it and then the fucking clerk was like that, I know that is not you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, small town Texas shit. But I also remember the drive. I don't know if I talked about it, but the drive home with that car, like we saw probably the most police officers we've ever seen in my entire life. And my friend was driving high, which is so stupid. Don't do that, but yeah it was. And we were all fucking paranoid schizophrenic in that car, freaking the fuck out that we're going to get pulled over. And one time a cop like did turn around and like surttailing us, but then went around us, and we were like, bro, we're going to Joe, we are going to jail. We are going to jail, but we made it home.
Speaker 2: Also, it was like hard for me to focus on school because again back to what started this, what we always do when we deep dive into like our childhood, is because I was too busy, like doing the Internet like I did. I just didn't care, Like I was like I was like my life, like I'm an entertainer, Like I can't be here, like I'm literally like I'm made something different. I'm made to entertain the people. So I was like just doing that and it's just so crazy. Do you remember where you were the first time of vine of yours went viral?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was on I was literally on the couch and I woke up the next day and then I immediately posted a Beyonce vine right after that. Immediately you're like, I am keeping up with this fucking Yeah, yeah exactly. But I don't remember exactly where I was, but I remember I remember the vine. It was my first vine I ever posted, and yeah, it was me throwing a cheese sandwich at the refrigerator, right. I think that was just the weird shit you could get away with on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it was because it was all just like whatever, you could do in six seconds, which I like, I feel like where you watch this know we came from mine just but if you don't. That's how we started the Internet is when we were literally children and we shouldn't have had access to the Internet, and we were posting vines. I was in my geometry class and using my fucking iPod Touch because I had an iPod Touch Android. Fun fact, I didn't have an iPhone until like.
Speaker 1: I'm not the Android.
Speaker 2: Until I was like I think sixteen, I had been posting like everything off. That was literally my thing. And that's why I'm sure you've seen me do like slide text. That's why I'm good at it and I like using it because androids were the first like phones to have that, and I would use it all the time. Because when I was texting the man who was grooming me in class and I was like, I love you so much, brave, Like meanwhile, babe, I'm in biology right now, so I can't send you a picture of me, but I will in a second, give me a second. Crazy, I remember, like also like this is just getting into it, but I remember, like my friends Tocard, who I'm still friends with, I don't even know if I've ever like spoken him about this, but no, I think he did know about this guy because like he the Card was the only other person in my life who like used the internet kind of to the same capacity as me, Like we both were like Tumblr users, and.
Speaker 1: Like I.
Speaker 3: Know, I love so much I eat that ship you.
Speaker 2: Probably seen, because now he does like fashion and like interior design, and.
Speaker 1: We have such similar tastes. We have texted about it before. I talked about it before, like the we have the exact same taste and we desire the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: I know, Like the Cards come over after a walk once and like came in and like I went to their into Druid's room and they were like looking at Chateau on Zillow. But I remember like during like it was like one of the things where like he had broken up with me because he's like, you're just like you're too young. I can't wait for you. And I was like, play, please wait hard. Like when I was like I had my bad habit when people would ask if I was okay, and I would just start crying. And so the Card it asked me if I was a kid, I was like you and I like went to the bathroom and the card came in with me and I was like, oh, crying.
Speaker 1: Over it and like it's dark. That is so dark. Yeah, I was just telling you recently that, like maybe I even said it on the fucking podcast, but like how I like am just now processing what the fuck I was doing when I was a sixteen year old. Yeah, fifteen year old, like driving illegally to Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's it's literally it's because it's like now it is far enough away and now we are like I mean, you're although you're only sixteen year brain is like coming to its full development. So now it is like the it's like damn, I'm like, I I've been an adult for long enough now that I'm like I am an adult and I'm looking at like things I did as a teenager and now I fully identify teenagers and I'm like that is like like I got into an argument with my little sister because I was like, girl, you are a child, Like you don't like I.
Speaker 1: You like, I promise, I promise you think you know how.
Speaker 2: My child, which again I know, like young people don't like to hear it, and I hated hearing it, but it is like that annoying thing where it's like when you're older, you'll look back and you'll be like I was a kid, and yeah.
Speaker 1: And even even like looking back when I thought I was older, when I was like twenty one, I was like, yeah, that shit's still fucking lit, Like I'm fucking lit for that. And now I'm like, oh my god, Oh my fucking god, what was I doing, dude.
Speaker 2: But like I remember what we're saying. Oh, yeah, I was in geometry when I know, in geometry, I that's where I.
Speaker 1: Was on the first five honestly, fucking so sad went.
Speaker 2: Viral your teenage years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, really sad.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm here if you want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: We are, I know, our friend group loves sitting around and like talking about it, Like isn't that crazy? All right, let's watch Car Crash compilation. But yeah, I was in geometry, and I remember I had woken up also as I'm thinking about it, like we that era of like Twitter and Vine was so like dependent on being basically a fucking baby journalist, Like it was dependent on being a baby pop culture journalist. Because I remember after every VM a performance or anything to tweet it and then sometimes like I had a strict parent who would be like, you need to go to bed, like get off, and I would be like fuck. So the next morning I was always late to the fucking scraps of the jokes and I would be sitting in class and I remember that day I was watching one of Beyonce's performances from the night before. It wasn't the one where she like where she had like the screen behind her. I don't remember which one it was, but I remember like watching it and then being like fuck, okay, like what's the joke, Like what am I gonna say about this? Like, and like going to Twitter and then seeing that like the tweet of it did pretty good and I was like, oh wow. So I like clicked on it and it had done like at the time like for me, I was like, oh my god, this is like insane, like I'm literally viral. It got like eleven k likes and I was like, oh my god, like this is it. And but that's still when like the app was such a baby. Yeah, so that felt like humongous. It was like, oh my god, like I don't even know how many people are on this app, and I remember being like, fuck, okay, when I get home, I have to like to have a good joke and I have to like keep it going. And I remember every day after school in like middle school and high school, I would go to like if you have ever seen like my vines, which I would actually rather die than anybody like talk to me about them now. But there was like a desks that my dad had that I would always sit in that chair because that was like my after school chair. I would sit in it and like spin in it, and it was like this big comfy dust chair, and that's where I would make all them. And I would go there and I would sit there for an hour and I'd be like hmmm, and like maybe you'd be like, wow, what am I gonna talk about? And then like what I would talk about was like the dumbest shit ever.
Speaker 1: But my favorite shit ever was live tweeting American Horror Story. I love live tweeting, and then like just like getting into the deeper seasons and being like, wow, this show fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: Ball getting aggressively so loud.
Speaker 1: So hard, so quick.
Speaker 2: And then if we watched it now, like we would be like this fucking sucks. I'm trying to wait, what was it called? It was it?
Speaker 1: Asylum with Asylum, Coven Murder House were the three like good ones.
Speaker 2: Asylum was the first one. Oh, murder House was like the lit one. That's when everyone was really tapped in.
Speaker 1: That was the first season. Yeah, and then Coven super iconic, like I think that's their best season, and then like the Hotel I think was like the last Like okay.
Speaker 2: Because that's the Waga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Goga was in it.
Speaker 2: I want to hold you close. I know, Oh that was such a good era. But yeah, I just remember like that taking up all my life and now I'm like, wow, I'm like still doing the Internet. And I was right. I knew. I knew I was on a stick too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever had like a cognitive thought where I was like this is like, no, that's a lie. I remember having being like no, this is it. But I never had really any pushback from like people in my life other than like my friends in school, and that's the only people I ever knew. And my dad obviously was like what are you fucking doing? Like why are you dropping out of college? Like what are you? Like literally, what are you doing with your life, and I was like, did.
Speaker 2: I remember the era of me like begging you to like move And I was like, please just do it, like please, like yop.
Speaker 1: I always I was very committed to doing it. I just had to figure out how to like tell my vent And I remember I was literally just like I'm moving out and they were like, okay, but are you going to go to school? And I was like no. And then they were like, okay, well, we're not supporting you financially if you're not going to go to school. And I was like, okay, I support myself already, like I can do this. I'm fine. And I was just telling you there were like moments when I first moved to La where I was like broke. I was like, oh my god, like like I remember like actually being at a point where it was like I have to skip this meal so so I can like keep the same amount of money so I can like go back to Texas for the holidays, and shit, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I remember that like the first like two years of being like I remember even the first year being like, oh my god, it's so expensive to go home. And then I was like this is so much money, and like I'm not making money like that, Like and I was like, and I want to go home and like give my family gifts, but how the fuck am I supposed to do that with like this amount? Like it was so it was it's still so expensive. Like that's why every time the holidays come around, I like think about like how many people can't go back to their families and it makes me so it is so sad because it is one it's a truck, Like it's a big commitment to being able to do that and thankfully wearn the position where like financially we can and like also because we like time our job out however we want, we can go back. But like going back is huge, Like to go back to Miami is really expensive. Yeah, and it's always been so expensive the most like I've spent upwards And this sounds gnarly, but like I was gonna do it to go see my family. But I remember that first year, it literally like ripped my fucking brain out of my skull. I didn't realize that I should have gotten my ticket way earlier, and I got it like a week before I was supposed to leave for like a week and a half. And I'm still pretty bad at it. Now I've gotten way better, and I like, I dig for a cheap ticket, but at the time for a round trip from LA to Miami, it was twelve hundred dollars. And also I couldn't fucking ask my parents, so I.
Speaker 1: Was like, dude. Also, like pre pandemic, like how expensive flights were, Like I think like the pandemic was a low key like a good thing for the flight industry at least as like consumers, because now the flights are so expensive. They're just now recently like getting back to the price that they were, but like for like three years you could fly for literally pennies on the dollar and then now it's like expensive again. But like, yeah, I remember just like it was. So I remember I had to ask my parents to buy me a flight at home one time, and they were like, are you struggling, Like do you need to move home? And I was like no, like I'm genuinely okay, like I need to do this because I need to be out here and I want I think, Yeah, I was so embarrassed. I hate people paying anything for any any amount of money for me on anything.
Speaker 2: I remember I've had to ask you for like money I've had, I've had to be the person where.
Speaker 1: I'm like some but like I I don't mind giving it to people because I literally you're so y'all are so integrated into my life that if you don't pay me back, I'll just find your family and hurt them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow that just like don't even like take like give us the money.
Speaker 1: I caught myself literally like yesterday, like almost doing that to Josiah, and then I was like, no, no, like stop, like you it's like funny to like.
Speaker 2: It's about but then but then like you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh wait, this is coming from a real place, Like is this coming from a real place.
Speaker 2: It's also funny because like money is just such a like contingent point of like for I like think most people, like even all around the world. It's crazy how like integrated it is into like embarrassment and shame like based.
Speaker 1: On like it's not even fucking real.
Speaker 2: I know none of it is real, but it is. But it's crazy because it's so real but it's not real.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that like I could literally print fake money right now and like kind of get away for it with it for a little bit just proves that it's not real. But don't do that. Have I ever told that story about me buying fake money?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Have I really not. I don't know what you're talking about on the dark web.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you have, you have because we've had We've had a whole conversation about the dark web too, because I was like, what is that? Like, I don't understand what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell it very briefly, just because it's been so long, but I it was like around the time that I like started the end, like was like kind of a thing on the internet, and I remember I was like seeing everybody in this same like bracket as me online with like a bunch of cool shit and like a bunch of money and all this shit, and like I was so inconsumable to brands that like I never made any cash on anything I ever did, and like whatever, not the end of the world. But I remember I wanted to be like people. So I attempted to buy fake fifty thousand dollars in fake cash on the dark web and my uh with like bitcoin, and then that's how I had bitcoin. That like that's part of the reason why I was able to move out here was because it failed yeah, and I it was like the first spike in bitcoin, and I sold it all when it first spiked. And the only reason I had it was because I told my older brother that I wanted to buy hallucinogens online. I was like a child, and he should have said no, but he was like, yeah, fine, I'll give you some cash. But he was also a child, and he gave me like some bitcoin because he he was like mining bitcoin for years. And then yeah, I failed at buying the mushrooms, and then I was like, I'm gonna buy fake cash. Fuck it. I didn't even attempt buy the mushrooms, but fucking I'm gonna buy fake cash. Failed at that. I was so scared because the first article I looked up was like fourteen year old kid goes to prison for ten years. I know, it's probably not even fucking real. But then I just held onto it for like three years and then it blew up and I was able to move out here that in my merch drop.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I what who was like the first because also with this year, we like officially come up on ten years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just fucking cause we've been.
Speaker 2: For the past year. We've been like ten years, sen years because like, I guess we've kind of known of each other for ten years already, but this is like ten years of life not speaking, which is actually insane. Who was the first like friend, who you're like kind of still friends with, who you like had had a real conversation with, like who like like or not even who you're still friends with. Who was the first person you remember like exchange exchanging a phone number with and like getting on the phone.
Speaker 1: With Dana really yeah, it was Dana, Sydney and Savannah the Holy Trinity. Those are my girls. Like we even did like a fucking meet and gree on Club Penguin, and it was just like it was them. And then that led to Christian who was next. And then I met like Josh and Lucas over Zoom and UVU yeah uvu, And then I met you through like the internet.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but yeah, I think my first my first people who I actually ever spoke on the phone with was this guy Chris who I knew, and it was Emma And also when we're saying Emma, we mean greer and like those are just the first people I ever like spoke on the phone. Was like yeah, and I like that was like one of my I had known Emma for like so long because I used to be obsessed with her because I thought she was really funny in like twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, because she just was already like such a big personality on the internet. And I remember I was like obsessed with her, and I remember I used to like tweet at her a bunch, like I was like so like I was. I literally thought she was so funny, and then like we became friends, and her really close friend at the time, Chris, we all became friends. And like I remember again, I had strict parents who, like they were like, do not fucking talk to people on the internet, And like when my parents weren't home, I got on UVU, and I remember Emma used to make fun of me so bad because you'd be like, what the fuck your parents think, Like we're gonna kidnap you, Like what are you talking about? And I was like, no, it's just they don't know who I'm talking to. And like we would always like joke and talk, and like I remember so many times I'd be on UVU with them and like we'd just be talking and they were actually the first people who I ever knew who watched like ru Paul's Drag Race too, and they were like they would talk about it, but I would kind of just sit in because I didn't watch it, and I would just like I would basically like a lot of times to watch them talk because I was still so shy and like really reserved, because like dude, I was just always so reserved. Like I literally like I didn't tell anybody about my personal life until like I was like twenty or like nineteen, so like I was just I was always very like reserved in that way. But I remember one time my dad came home from getting groceries and I like slimmed the talking now and I shoved it under my blankets. And then Emma made fun of me so crazy because she was like, girl, what the fuck, Like why did you get off? And I was like, my dad came home and he doesn't know why I talked to you guys, and she was like, you were so fucking weird for hiding this. You're not doing anything wrong, and I was like, you don't understand. And then I remember she I also loved Sydney, and she like knew I thought Sydney was really funny. And like at this point, I think I had I had mutuals with all these people, but because I was so reserved and like really like I was grown up on the idea that like talking to obviously like these strangers, like it wasn't real. So I was just like I never reached out there.
Speaker 1: I just didn't even really have an interest too, like myself, Like I didn't really like I had all these mutuals, but I I kind of was like content with my life like outside of the Internet, and then yeah, things changed.
Speaker 2: I think I wasn't like I had friends, but like I wasn't like hanging out with people outside of school. So like I did have this like kind of gap of loneliness within talking to people my age other than my siblings. So I was like always kind of craving to talk to somebody, which led to other things that were naughty, but like I was always craving to talk to somebody. I remember one time I think I think I maybe Dana and Savannah and then were on this because then there was that guy Ed.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Ed?
Speaker 3: Literally I think I do too.
Speaker 2: And like all of them were like like on there talking and like Emma was like, oh, I'm gonna call you and I was like okay, and she was like, just answer and I was like what. I was like, it's Chris and she's like no, and I was like okay, it's just us. And she threw me into like a big chat room with all these people, and I remember just being I was so silent, and I remember being so fucking mad at her, and I was like, you fucking bitch. You were like trying to fucking embarrass me. And I was so mad. But then like after I was like the happiest ever because I ended up talking and like becoming friends with all these people and it was fucking awesome. And I was like, oh my god, Like all these people find the same things I find funny funny, and like we're like getting along so well.
Speaker 1: I truly believe that is like a real thing that like like the I don't know how to word it, but like you will find the people that you're meant to find eventually, like like there's a reason why you Me, Josh Lucas, Christian o'riyan, Josiah like all of us, Like there's a reason why, like we're all friends together and why we all find the same like things funny and why we all have the same sense of humor. It's just like literally divine intervention, like we were like meant to find each other. And I truly believe that, like you will find your people, like just based off like the energy that you put out into the universe. But you said mentioned RuPaul's Drag Race. I remember being like literally a fucking child, like like I want to say, like thirteen, and like finding RuPaul's Drag Race are like whenever Netflix first like had the streaming service, and I remember RuPaul's Drag Race was on there. It was like season one through eight, and I remember watching that show religiously as like a child, and it was so scary to be watching it because I would be watching it on like my dad's computer or my mom's computer in their bed and like while they're gone, and then they would come home and it was like I was like watching porn or something, and I would hide it and like log out and do all this crazy shit and like, yeah, I completely forgot that, Like there's like a watch history and like you can see like what you're watching, but like was absolutely mortified that someone would catch me watching RuPaul's Drag Race. But yeah, that shit was lit. But the same thing happened to me, where like I was thrust it into a group chat with like Lucas and Josh and shit and I they say the same thing now, but I was like petrified of them. I like looked up to them in like.
Speaker 3: Such a crazy way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were saying that like they felt the same way about me, and I was like, there's no fucking way, because I just like literally don't think I was ever funny, Like I don't think I was. I don't think I'm funny. I don't. I know I'm funny now because I'm like one of the funniest people live, But back then I didn't think anything I was doing was important or funny. But like Lucas was like saying the same thing. He's like, I was like fucking.
Speaker 2: Nervous to I know, we talked about all the time because I remember I was like so nervous because I I Jenny always the funniest people, especially on Bind to Me were Lucas and Josh, like.
Speaker 3: I always thought they were.
Speaker 2: They were just so good and like so comedically inclined.
Speaker 1: And I remember being honestly Christian too.
Speaker 2: Christian was fucking hilarious. It was like so funny. He's so stupid, Like Christian is like the weirdest motherfucker I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Have I ever talked about the first time I met Orian?
Speaker 2: Dude, No, not publicly. Should we save it for like if we ever actually fucking have her on, because I have a story about Josh that I like really want to tell.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, girl, We're never gonna have ryan on.
Speaker 2: No we will this year.
Speaker 1: Never say never, We'll see, we'll see, but I'll say it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just remember, Like it's so funny because now these are like all like genuinely my family, Like leaving for Christmas, I'm always like, oh, I wish I could bring everybody with me. But then I'm like, they all have family, and I'm grateful and I'm happy that everybody has family they love and can go back to you.
Speaker 1: Mine is slowly dwindling away and expiring. I'm losing so many people in my life.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, don't say that they're still here and they will be here.
Speaker 1: Don't be in my heart forever.
Speaker 2: You'll be in like Bart forever. But yeah, it's just so funny that now it's like truly coming up on ten years and it's like wow, man, like I was a kid like exploring so much on the Internet and it's like it was such a new frontier still and like I don't know, it's just so funny to think about, Like it's crazy. And I remember the second person I had ever spoken to like or like, I guess it was like the first like like specifically like boy I had spoken to so like that made me extremely nervous because I was just like, Fuck, my dad finds I'm talking to a boy, He's gonna think I'm like gonna go get like fucking like kidnapped by like a man. If he finds out I'm talking to a boy on the phone who doesn't live in my area, he's gonna be like.
Speaker 1: Did your dad know that we talked?
Speaker 2: No, my dad, my because my dad was just so like for the right reasons, was really fearful of the Internet. Like he he wasn't even really using the internet. We weren't like an internet like forward.
Speaker 1: That just blows my mind because of how close we were. We were talking like every day every My dad.
Speaker 2: Like thought like the people I would like text and talk to on my phone were just like my friends until we got onto a tour. Then he like that will like was like a change, and I really had to force my dad to like let me go on tour, and I had to fucking beg I remember the moment he like said yes to it and agreed to it, and it was like I went outside and like it was like at the house they still live in now, and we like sat on that on those same chairs that are out there, and I was like I just like looked at him and I was like, if you don't let me do this, like this will be the most heartbreaking thing ever, and I think, like it will be something I regret for the rest of my life and like this will this will be life changing for me. And like I literally went outside and I it to him and then like he just sat there in silence, and like it was all always out of like just concern for me. Like my dad was just like hyper paranoid, Like we didn't grow up in an area where it was very safe already, so like obviously like especially for like young like girls, So he was just like that was just like always on his mind. And then I remember he like said yes to it and then he was like, he was like, but if some if one thing goes wrong, it is done, like you were packing it all up and it is done. And then like I remember the one the one thing he said to me, and I think he was really concerned because again of like general history, he was like always really concerned about his kids, like ever like drinking or using drugs and stuff like which I feel like most parents are always concerned for I remember, like the one thing is he said to me. He was like, and you just like never leave a cup unattended and like he like said that to me, and like it wasn't even like over like you or anything. He was just he was just like never and like that was like the thing he said to me. And he was like, and please be safe because I think like that weekend because that I was pushing it so hard because it was like that was like the determining weekend if I was gonna start or not. And yeah, but he didn't know I was like friends with anybody even up until like I remember like even when like Emma passed, like like that was so hard to explain to him, Like I was just like I remember I was like at the beach with my family. I remember that was like so hard to explain and I was like no, like because I also didn't want to out that I had been using the internet, but I was like, no, this is somebody I know and he was like it's someone you follow and I was like no, it's like and like I like just didn't know how to like explain it to him, and I was like and he he was like didn't know how to help me. He was like he was like I don't get it, Like have you seen this person before? And I was like yes, but like on my phone. Like it was just so funny to like try to explain that to him, or like being at the beach and just being like and I also was funny because like at that time, I like I like had friends, but again I was so reserved, like I didn't really have anyone to talk to about it, which was all so like such a crazy thing. But that's a whole other topic, but like, yeah, it's just so funny, Like my dad had no idea like I had a whole community of like he literally like he was so unaware of that.
Speaker 1: It's like Hannah Montana.
Speaker 2: I was the thing of zubble life I literally was.
Speaker 1: Like, was that the first time anybody's cried on the podcast?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wow?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just remember, like my dad just didn't fucking know. Dude, he had no idea. I think he had an inkling, like he's not like dumb. My dad isn't like he wasn't like what's the internet? Like he had Facebook, but he wasn't like using it like for like to meet different people. I don't even think he still is doing that's.
Speaker 1: Like whatever, Well I saw your dad on grinder. M hm, yeah, so he is using it to me.
Speaker 2: He didn't like inter them.
Speaker 1: No, we matched and I hit like crazy the second time someone's cried on the podcast.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't even know why I got into that. Oh, but I was just basically, yeah, my dad had no idea that I like had so many friends on the internet, and I think like even like I think when I went to press play, he knew maybe that I knew Christian because my dad was like, how did this even happen? And I was like, well, one of my like like friends who I follow like added me on or whatever. Because Christian was also like the second person I had like spoken to on the phone. I remember he spoke to me on the phone because he was basically recruiting me for press Play because we had all been like texting and talking so much, like not vocally, but we'd been talking so much, like that whole crew that was forming. And I was like, he was like, can I call you because like I need to ask, like I'm confused, like what's your setup? And I was like, oh my god. And then Christian ended up telling me that he was in the same position that, like his parents still were kind of like confused about it, like he was like on press Play, but they were still like, don't talk to new people on the internet. Like they were like still very like don't because like we've seen who you know, and we don't want you to keep meeting random people because you've lived this far without being kidnapped, but you will be kidnapped.
Speaker 1: And he's always surprising that we weren't kidnapped, but shocking.
Speaker 2: I mean we basically were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were held, we were held captive emotionally, but yeah. I remember with my parents they like genuinely didn't care. They were like whatever, like do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Next episode, will we'll talk about the tour because like I can't. We we need to just talk about it because we.
Speaker 1: Need Christian on but he'll never do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was a lot we did. There was a lot of crazy shit that we got into that went down this weird, weird vibes. But it was also life changing and like I would change it for the world.
Speaker 2: And it was fun because I got to see you guys, and that's what solidified my friendship. Is like meeting you guys, I remember me.
Speaker 1: That's not him. I love you and I loved everything we've accomplished together.
Speaker 2: I love you too. Here's to only going up or failing in burning.
Speaker 1: We either go up from here or we go down and down and down and down, and we make our s word pack to come true. Oh that's that's coming soon.
Speaker 2: But yeah, ten years of the Internet, ten years of knowing all these goals, two years of this almost two years. It's so crazy. It's like fucking insane.
Speaker 1: When is two years? One hundred and four episodes? Damn, we have like half of a year, more than half a year.
Speaker 2: We haven't been doing this for as long a since felt but yeah, just insane that like all of my first friends from the internet I like to have contact with and like some of them are now or like people I see like constantly.
Speaker 1: Or and like I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like too much. Like sometimes when I like every time we're like all in a group, there's like always the moment of realization when I look at all these freaks and I'm like, oh my god, like.
Speaker 1: We grew up together. We're all as fuck. Now, Well, I want to talk about one more thing, one more thing, and we'll touch on it just briefly and then we'll go we'll see it and then or we'll talk more in depth about it in the next episode. But have you seen the new SpongeBob Mandela effect. Have you? It's really okay. So you know the episode where he plays guitar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait the movie where he plays the guitar. Yeah, it's like he's like on the strings.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What can you describe the guitar he was playing?
Speaker 2: Oh, it was it like white and big and it was like not like super big, but it like it had like points.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what everyone remembers. But this is the guitar that is now like in the Mendela Like that's it and this is what everybody remembers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not. This is a fan rendition and this is the real one.
Speaker 2: No, because I remember it being pointed.
Speaker 1: I remember it too, and I remember it having two heads. For some reason, I remember it different. Yeah, but isn't that fucking crazy?
Speaker 2: Are you sure that it just like reanimated?
Speaker 1: No, because you can even go back on the VHS tapes and the DVDs or whatever and look at it and it's the fucking peanut. I don't the goofy green.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never noticed that.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy that I asked you and you said white and points you because that's literally what everyone fucking remembers. And if you don't, you're from a different timeline. And you weren't. You were always you didn't shift timelines with us. But I have this theory that Mendela effect is like quantum hackers like hacking the code and like dropping little trinkets or little things into like our reality to make us realize that like, oh, like we have these abilities to like quantum like affect quantum mechanics or physics and like completely shift the timeline forever. That or the CERN laser every time it drops, or every time it collides, it shifts us into a different reality, and like some things are just lost along the way, or some things are changed. But like if you remember something from the past, reality you shifted, and if you don't, you were already here if you remember the so like for example, like if you remember the white guitar, you shifted realities when Cern zapped its laser, and if you remember the peanut guitar, you didn't and you were already in this reality. And you're, yeah, crazy, it's crazy
Speaker 2: Or like maybe it's just because like what we assist