Speaker 1: D Elvis Durand's phone tappened. Yes, Jen emails it. Call me Dad about my credit card. Tell him there's been too much activity on the card and since he's a co signer, he's responsible and he's gonna go crazy. Dad goes mad. In Today's Danielle phone tap Hello, Yes, time, I'm looking for Joe Noto please speaking. Hi. This is Leslie Sloan from here, Aker Sime. How are you this afternoon?
Speaker 2: Fine? Thank you.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to check on some things that were put through on a credit card. Yeah, okay, that total of six three hundred and fifty four dollars and twenty five.
Speaker 2: Cents uh six.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, because you're the co signer, it says here that you would be responsible for payments. So I'm calling you because I cannot get in touch with Jen.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: There was a purchase at Versace this morning at about nine thirty five am for one thousand, four hundred and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: What the hell is Vasace? What did they sell?
Speaker 1: Bags and shoes and very high end? It's probably it looks like it's on a purse from what the description is leopard leopard print, so.
Speaker 2: Jesus Chrystal Mighty. You know you're not You're not helping me today. You know, I'm sitting here at work trying to do a million things and you're and you acted like a loan shock because my daughter is irresponsible.
Speaker 1: Sir. I'm just trying to call you and get to the bottom of things. Yeah, okay, Unfortunately, we're going to need the minimum payment FedEx to us by tomorrow or we're going to have to send it over to collections.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah okay, and now you now, now you're messing me up right now. This is go to my credit if I don't, if I don't stop my busy day and take care of this. Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm telling you, because sir, you're the co signer.
Speaker 2: I didn't sign nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, you know that that's what happens. You're smart enough to know that.
Speaker 2: Don't don't patronize me, please.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then don't yell at.
Speaker 2: Me, and don't don't patronize me.
Speaker 1: Don't use the F word when it's not my irresponsible daughter going and charging the fourteen hundred dollars at FISACI.
Speaker 2: Don't lectionure me either your card will be a wait oh or geez, let the world end.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, Sorry, I don't need this. And if you already gets arrested, then that's that's your problem because of your attitude.
Speaker 2: But I don't particularly care what happens to my daughter. How's that? Let them go to jail.
Speaker 1: Hold on, my assistant, just got your daughter Jen on the phone. I'm going to conference or in generally there.
Speaker 2: That you know one did you says you're going to learn to live within your means? Jennifer, Well, I mean I needed stuff for the apartment. You just you just charged fourteen hundred dollars this morning. Oh yeah, I bought a purse for fourteen hundred dollars. If you bought a purse for shatyh yeah. I know you don't understand, Like why would you want to buy for fourteen hundred dollars purse when you're already missing minimum payments? Oh? I wanted it, you wanted it? Okay, Yeah, I want a lot of things like maybe you did it ever curty, or that maybe you can't afford it. Oh whatever, I.
Speaker 1: Figured you pay for it eventually.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, that's that's the height of your responsibility. Okay, I'll be daying if I'm going to help you pay for working hundred dollar post? What are you out of your mind? I'm not You're not getting another cent from me, and I'm not going to play at school or anyway.
Speaker 1: How do you like that, Jennifer. We just got a call from Versace saying that they're trying to put through another charge for five twenty five for a matching wallet? Is that true? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Am I missing something here? Are you totally devoid of responsibility and decency?
Speaker 1: Can you hold on one second?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm gonna put John hol Jen. Yeah, your dad's on hold. Can you please tell me? Is he I mean, does he bring you up this way? I mean? Is he an irresponsible parent?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean we've kind of always been able to do whatever we want. By the way, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: How can you hear what I'm saying? You're on hold? A whole button's not working, Againt, I'm hearing.
Speaker 2: What you're saying. You're telling you I'm an irresponsible parent. Don't tell me here.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? He just heards you?
Speaker 1: I know, jen did I say that?
Speaker 2: I don't think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: What are you doing to me? Do you understand how busy I am here? I work and I'm foughten around with it because you're.
Speaker 1: I just got to find your name? Whatever?
Speaker 2: No, will you stop? What's the worst to happen? Well? If I get a fine or something, Jennifer, do you realize how much not my day? All right? I am so busy and I'm sitting here on whole way because of what you've done? What is wrong with you? Nothing's wrong with me? Why can't you talk so like you? Hear you on that work? I can't be screaming like you are more. I'm gonna work too, all right? You understand how much busy I am and I'm sitting here doing this with you.
Speaker 1: You can get back to work. Just go to Elvis Duran dot com and pay your bill already.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran dot com. Is he still alive?
Speaker 1: This is Danielle min Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: He's still I thought he died.
Speaker 1: Now that's Elvis Presley.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, all you Elvis has sounded right.
Speaker 1: Elvis duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Tables prerecorded quick granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show