Speaker 1: And we're back with another episode of Separation Anxiety.
Speaker 2: I am your host, Marcus.
Speaker 3: Jordan and I'm Larsa Pippen, and.
Speaker 1: Today we're going to be answering a bunch of questions that we've seen online.
Speaker 3: Totally you guys. We've been reading your comments, the good, the bad, the ugly, and we noticed a lot of questions that have been coming in. So today we're going to go tackle some of the listener questions.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm always ready.
Speaker 1: Let's do this baby, Okay, So the first question is for you, is there a part of your body that you wish you could change.
Speaker 3: I kind of wish I was taller. Yeah, I kind of wish I was like Sophia Jasmine's height.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. They're both around with five ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think if I would. I think she's like five nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My sister's like five Jazzmine's like five eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like if I was taller, I would just be different.
Speaker 1: First of all, you are perfect the way you are, and you know, I like, I like small packages, good things.
Speaker 2: I'm a small package.
Speaker 3: Is And then what they say, I think that's what they say, Well, that's what you're going to have to say because you're stuck with me.
Speaker 2: I'm sticking with it, baby, I'm sticking with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that. Okay, So, looking at your dating paths, would you say that you have a type or so, and like, what's your type?
Speaker 2: I definitely have a type.
Speaker 3: I don't think so because I've seen I've seen what you like.
Speaker 1: So I mean, look, when I was single, you explore, you try to figure out what you like whatever, and then that is how your type develops. And so I think over time my type has become. You know, I've always dated a little older than me. But I blame my brother for that because I feel like when I was young, I would always hang with my brother. He's two years older than me, and so I was always felt mature, and so I just got used to hanging.
Speaker 2: Around older people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so plus hanging out with my dad and obviously whatever all all of his friends, and so yeah, I think part of my type is someone that's older than me, a little more on the mature side, got got her things together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And am I more mature than you?
Speaker 2: You have your days where you're more. I feel like we trade off.
Speaker 3: Some days you're way more mature than some.
Speaker 1: Days you're like super playful and like childish. And it's hard to keep up with you because you've just got a motor and some days I feel like, you know, the table's turned. But I think part of my type is definitely older, a little on the curvier side. You know, I'm a bigger dude. I like to you know, have something to grab on too. You feel me a beautiful smile, Like I feel like I'm looking at my type right here.
Speaker 3: Okay, yay, So I'm winning right now.
Speaker 2: You're definitely winning.
Speaker 1: And so that what did you learn in your previous marriage that you plan to implement in your next marriage?
Speaker 3: In a long relationship, I think the number one thing is communication, And I feel like I like I'm good at that now. Maybe I wasn't in my past relationship, but I feel like in my relationship now with you, and I feel like in my relationships with my friends, with my kids, I feel like I'm definitely more of a communicator. And I you know, we talk about this all the time. I don't like to be in like unknown.
Speaker 2: Waters, murky waters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just yeah, I just feel like i'd like to know what's going on at all times because I feel like then I just you're You're just better off mentally when you know what it is that you're signing up for.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I definitely feel like I'm a better communicator today than I was. And I feel like I'm trying to bring that out of you too, and I feel like you're like that too. Yeah, and so yeah, I kind of feel like communication honesty is like really important. I like that I'm a big girl, Like I can handle it. So when I ask a question, I feel like I can handle like the response. Yeah, but I just like to like get it off my chest and understand what's going on now.
Speaker 2: You're definitely a good communicator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I try to be. Okay, So what about you? What would fans be surprised to know about your dad? Tell us something juicy.
Speaker 1: Shoot, there's a bunch of stuff that I feel like people don't know but would be interested to know. One is that he's terrified of snakes.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad is terrified of snakes.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was this one time when my brother and I we were young, probably like twelve and fourteen, and we got a bunch of rubber snakes and we threw them in my dad's room and its like on top of the bed when you know, in the master bedroom. And I'll never forget. When he got home, we were grounded and we were round and so yeah, I mean, you know, I think he was cut off guard. And obviously, you know, he realized that they weren't real after a while, and so he was running around the house trying to figure out who pranked them, and.
Speaker 2: It was it was definitely me and just thought they were real at first.
Speaker 1: He did, yeah, absolutely, At first he was like, what the you know, and then he realized that it was it was all a prank.
Speaker 3: And I think those are wild kids, I think.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, when you're at home twenty four to seven, you come up with, you know, ways to have fun. And so one of those ways was pranking each other and pranking my parents. And so I think another thing that people don't know about my dad is that he can't swim. Oh yeah, and so you know, he's got obviously, he just bought a really large yacht and he's got two fishing boats and so he's always on the water.
Speaker 3: He needs to learn, but God, forbid.
Speaker 2: If he falls in he can't swim. Obviously he can survive.
Speaker 1: So there was this one time we were young on yachts or whatever and some trip I think we were in the Bahamas and my dad, I think he was on a jet ski with my sister and for whatever reason, the jet ski capsized and turned over, and my sister is floating. She obviously had a lifefest on. My dad's in the water. He wasn't wearing a life vest. And all you see is this big wad of cash like it probably was like forty grand in a rubber band and sloating and it's floating. And so my dad's in the water, my sister's floating, probably a couple feet away from him, and you see this water cash floating in the water.
Speaker 2: And who do you think my dad went for first?
Speaker 3: The money?
Speaker 2: My dad.
Speaker 1: My dad literally went for the forty grand first. And then obviously I was fine, And that's what my dad said. He was like, she got on a life vest, but I gotta go grab his cash, you know.
Speaker 3: And so well that just goes to show you that he's really focused on the right thing when he needs to.
Speaker 1: He can survive, he can swim to survive, that is for sure. And so moving on, LARSA, are you a strict parent?
Speaker 3: I do feel like I'm strict in certain ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can agree with that. I can agree, but I feel like.
Speaker 3: There's certain things I expect on my kids.
Speaker 2: I feel like you started off super strict, I think so.
Speaker 1: And then by kidding numberfore Sophie, you got a little more relaxed. She's obviously she's fourteen, and so I feel like, you know, you look at her as a miniu and so you let her get away with murder to a degree.
Speaker 3: I do feel like, you know, what I do love for kids, and I feel like what I've really like loved about being a parent was I liked the whole like routine thing. Yeah, And I feel like I was really like good with keeping my kids on a routine for sure, and like you know, discipline routine and kept them busy. And I think that's like the thing that you need to do in order for your kids to be successful. Yeah, make sure they have a great routine, you know, whatever they sign up for, they do. Because I feel like I've had my kids in different sports and they didn't like it the first week and I was like, no, you have to go back, Like we have to continue doing this until you can't do it, you know, until you don't want to do it. I won't accept no until like three weeks into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Now, I feel like you instill a good foundation for your children, and you definitely you know, you're strict to a degree, but you also enjoy being like best friends with your kids, you know, and I think that's important.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely best friends with my kids. But you know, I like the whole routine thing. I think it's like good to keep your kids busy and like in sports and the whole camaraderie thing. I feel like in sports really helps your kids, for sure.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what is there something like is there something you feel like you missed out on growing up? That's a good question, Like being Marcus Jordan, do you feel like there were things you missed out on? Because I do feel like there's times you say that you guys were not allowed to leave your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: I feel like I didn't really miss out on much, but I do wish that, you know, because my parents are so private, Like we had a lot of we would hang around a lot of different celebrity families, and you know, it was more like acquaintances than really you know, having friends. And so I felt like, you know, as I got older, I wish that my parents helped us make connections with other celebrity.
Speaker 3: KIDSKW Sophie and Justin and Scott in Presson have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, they definitely, you know, they live in LA But I think part of it is like where your upbringing is, and so growing up in Chicago in the suburbs, you know, there's not that many celebrity kids that live out there, but you know, we definitely grew up with other high networth families. But it's just like, you know, as you get older, you look back for some of those more solid friendships, and you know, we have acquaintances out there, but it's more like our friends are really tight knit homies that we knew from like when we were real, real young, you know.
Speaker 3: And so I feel like your family was really really private.
Speaker 1: They're super private, and you know, there's pros to that, and there's constant I feel like, you know, just from a network perspective, I feel like if we had more celebrity friends growing up, then, you know.
Speaker 2: Keep our network out.
Speaker 3: I mean I think what they were doing, they definitely know what they I think you're good.
Speaker 1: I think you feel like that's the one thing. If there is anything that I missed out, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's not really like one, it's not.
Speaker 2: A big deal.
Speaker 1: Moving on, What is the least expensive thing that you can't live without?
Speaker 2: Babe?
Speaker 3: Probably aquafor yeah, you love someone obsessed with?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That, And I was going to suggest maybe that other what's your little lip gloss thing that you love.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what it's called.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's called either, but I don't know. And then I'm covered in lip gloss too, and.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I love to have my lips moisturized. It's like my thing I love to have. Like there's certain things I think a woman can't live with that, Okay, So I can't live with like without nail polish, moisturizer. I feel like lip ointment, Okay, I like that. Oh, maybe like conditioner for my hair, because I feel like my hair gets kind of dry if I don't condition it, I get hair. I think that's basically it. I and my phone because I do love my phone. Yeah, But other than that, I think I'm good for me.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's cocoa butter. I need cocoa butter all the time, you know, and you can't be ashy. You can't have chapped lips out here. So I feel like if it was if I was just gonna jump in there, cocoa butter, if who is it can't Palmer's. If you know you're looking for a brand.
Speaker 3: Ambassador, I love that. Your boy, you love that. Okay, So let me ask you a question. What about you? Can you picture yourself settling down in a state other than Florida, But we have we live in live, we live in two different states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, obviously we multiple states, but I feel like for me, Florida is always going to be home base.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I just I feel my best when I'm out there. You know, I'm more I'm like, it's just more homye vibes to me. Obviously, I love Chicago. North Carolina is great. La is great, but you know, I spent most of my adult years in Florida, and so you know, I'm addicted to playing golf.
Speaker 2: Pops.
Speaker 1: Is there of courses there, so you know, it's just it's just like home base for me.
Speaker 3: Now I love Florida. I feel like it's like a great place.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: And so, Marsa, what's the shadiest thing that a friend has ever.
Speaker 2: Done to you?
Speaker 3: I had a friend that basically told me to break up with the guy okay, to only find out that she started dating and right after me.
Speaker 2: No way, yep, I mean, and so what was well?
Speaker 3: She kept trying to convince me that he wasn't good enough.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, She's like, he's not good enough.
Speaker 3: He's not athletic enough, he's not successful enough, he's just not good enough. And lo and behold. I break up with him, thinking, you know, my friends are right. They're always right, right, they always want the best for me. Yeah, And so I break up with him to like run into them a month later at hyde, right, and she was dating him?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you like confront her about it? Were y'all still cool? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I kind of, I kind of was. I kind of played a grown up, like a grown up role, and I decided that, like, no, you're both loser, So you guys kind of deserve each other. I knew were right. I was too good for him, and I'm definitely too good for you.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, yeah, there you go. I like that.
Speaker 3: What about you? Have you ever had your heart broken? So what did you do recover?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good question. I've definitely taken some l's heartbroken. You know, that would mean that, like you had to give somebody your heart too. And so when I was young, like I was moving. I was moving like you know, like a single dude. And so there were times where I was down bad. I'll say I was down bad, but I never really necessarily had my heart broken, just because I was very protective of like who I share my space with. You know what I'm saying. It's one thing for like a you know, a fling or whatever. But to have your heart broken, you got to be.
Speaker 2: In love, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the few times that I've been in love, most often than not, I was the one breaking hearts.
Speaker 2: And so your heartbreak that's not I mean in my in my past life, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so if to recover, I mean, I've always you know, I'm of the notion of like if it's for me, it'll work out, and if it doesn't, then it's a lesson, you know, And so any times that I've ever been down mad, I'll just hit up my boys and you know, we're making moves and we're stepping out.
Speaker 2: You know. I feel like that's the best way to get over heartbreak. How about you, how do you get over heartbreak?
Speaker 3: I feel like replacing the person, right, I just I feel like spending time with people that make you feel good. Yeah, And I feel like I spend time with people that make me feel good. And you got to remember, I have four kids. So for me, like when I date someone, I feel like they have more to lose than I have to lose normally because I can always refer it back to my kids that give me a lot of love. But when I leave that person, I feel like they go through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. So you're the heartbreaker exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean most of the time. But I'm saying like, for me, like I always have like home base to come back to and be like you know what, I don't like it's fine. Yeah, I have all these kids I have like my parents, I have my siblings like it. There's so many of us that like, yeah, I feel like it wasn't meant to be and I kind of live by that. So I feel like when I'm ready to move on, in my mind, like I've made a conscious effort to like it's fine, You're going to be okay, Larsa, just move forward and like don't look back. And I'm very present. So when I move forward, I'm just like, at that place at the right time.
Speaker 1: Well, perfect, let's make it. Let's make a promise right now. You won't break my heart. I won't break your heart.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm down for that.
Speaker 1: And so, Larsa, if you weren't a Housewife of Miami, what other cast would you consider joining Beverly Hills Atlanta?
Speaker 3: So you told me no, no, no, no no. I feel like you know, so we live in Beverly Hills. Also, I definitely I shot Beverly Hills this season. Yeah, I had like a little crossover the season, and I really enjoyed it. I feel like I'm friends with Garcel. I'm friends with Erica Jane and I went to Garcel's she had a premiere for a show that she did on Lifetime, and I really like the girls. I feel like they were like really fun and cool, and I feel like the budget for Beverly Hills is like better than this. Yeah, it's a great show. I feel like they put a lot of energy now.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you know, year by year and it's going to start. I'll just start increasing for you.
Speaker 3: Guys also as it should be. But I do feel like Beverly Hills is a vibe for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, and Erica Jane invited you to her residency.
Speaker 3: Also, so she did in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Instead, maybe we pull up to that too, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Love to see her on stage. Yeah yeah, okay, So let's talk about you, Marquco. Who's the voice of reason in our relationship?
Speaker 2: Definitely you.
Speaker 1: I feel like you bring a lot of life experiences to the to the relationship, and so you know there's times where uh, you know, we need level setting and I feel like you were always the voice of reason. I feel like I offer some good insights also.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 3: I feel like you have a lot of experiences too. Yeah, but you know, you know what I think I do is I kind of put myself on the other person's shoes. Yeah you know what I mean. I kind of put myself in like your shoe and like my shoe, and like, yeah, you know, so I kind of always see your side of the story most of the time.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's good, and so babe, if you got married, I mean, well, when you get married again, Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you think you would be a bridezilla?
Speaker 3: No, because I don't care, all right, I don't feel like I look at the big picture. I'm not like the kind of person like my sister was a bridezilla. Bella was the worst.
Speaker 2: I've heard the stories about that.
Speaker 3: Bella literally her like, what do you call it when you pick a table and whatever?
Speaker 2: What is it called? The seating charts?
Speaker 3: Her seating chart. She literally spent like three months figuring out who was sitting with who at her wedding. And I was like, Bella, it doesn't matter. No one is going to be sitting down the entire night. So I do feel like my sister is more of a bridezilla than I would be. I don't really care about the small details. I'm more of like the big picture type of person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, And that's what I feel like you would be bridezilla about, is like.
Speaker 3: The big picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah you want, I don't the location, the amount of people, the flowers, the food. No, I'm kind of your dress, your dress you're definitely gonna be picky about.
Speaker 3: I mean, I kind of am, but I also feel like I'm kind of chill.
Speaker 2: You go with the flow, you.
Speaker 1: Go with the flow, but if things aren't to your standard, you let it be known.
Speaker 3: I do, I do do that, Okay, But I mean, like that's Bridezilla is like the extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't think you would be a legitimate Bridezilla.
Speaker 3: And I think you know, I think I know what I like.
Speaker 2: You definitely know what you like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of what I'm into. Okay. So how much Marcus would you spend on this is your question?
Speaker 2: Now that is a trick question.
Speaker 3: That is a trick not like, what do you think is a good amount to spend on a dream wedding?
Speaker 1: I mean it's in the seven figures, you know, it's in this. Yeah, it's gonna be a few millions. In my opinion, it's gonna be a few. I mean, look, we spend we spend six figures on gifts, you know what I'm saying, and like vacations. So I think if my thing is look if I said I was, I've always said if I'm gonna get married, I'm doing it once I'm not doing this like multiple five, six, seven wedding time. And so when the day comes, you know it's going to be an extravagant day. It's gonna be an extravagant it's gonna be a celebration.
Speaker 3: And you know my family, your family from Chicago, you know, we we love to part.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a good time and so vited. And you just met my cousin Dominique from you know, North Carolina, and so you see how we get down.
Speaker 2: Are you invited? What are you gonna be standing across from me?
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me ask you a question. What's the one movie that you can watch over and over again?
Speaker 2: The one movie I can watch over and over is The Last Dance.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I mean we don't need to go into that.
Speaker 1: But another movie is probably like Training Day in Washington. Oh yeah, that's like a classic for me. I like that Interstellar. I'm a movie. But I'm always putting.
Speaker 2: You on movies.
Speaker 1: I'm putting you on shows, and so you know, it's hard to pick one movie to watch over and over.
Speaker 2: But like he got game loving basketball.
Speaker 3: Like you like the old class.
Speaker 2: Come on, there's there's so many Interstellar.
Speaker 3: I still Toppenheimer, you do have to see that. I kind of like like The Notebook. I feel like I like that romantic like stuff that could he So that's.
Speaker 2: Your one movie you will watch over and over, The.
Speaker 3: Notebook, I think. So I feel like I love it so much just because I kind of feel like I'm like a romantic person and I'm a lover and I feel like I love that, or like I would watch Bridesmaids.
Speaker 1: Like and like, what's the other one that you watch? Is Bridesmaids for sure, but what's the other one that you watch all the time? It's like a will farreh one.
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking? Okay, So I do like comedies like that. I like It's the Wrong Missy.
Speaker 2: The Wrong Missy, the Wrongs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that is the funniest movie ever. You guys have to watch that.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, it's fade, It's it's pretty pretty hilarious. Yeah okay, and so so.
Speaker 3: Wait, so let's talk about like what keeps you up at night? And like what's what gives you peace at night?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well that's twofold. I feel like one you keep me up at night? You know, we don't need to go and keep me up.
Speaker 1: We don't need to go into the details of all that, but you definitely keep me up at night, and I think you also bring me peace, try to. But outside of you, I would say what keeps me up at night is Trophy Room, you know, in terms of like my business is it running successfully obviously with me traveling a lot now, trying to instill the proper procedures, practices and stuff so that it's running efficiently when I'm not there, I feel like.
Speaker 3: People don't realize how hard it is to have your own business. It's like a twenty piero.
Speaker 1: I mean it is, it is, And especially in the retail business, it's like I do all the ordering and buying and YadA, YadA, YadA, and so it's like there's a lot that goes into making sure that a business runs smoothly like that.
Speaker 2: But what gives me peace is you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like, even when I'm away from you, we constantly are on the phone, you know, And so even if I have the most hectic day, when I can get some time to sit down and FaceTime you or talk to you, I feel like that's like when I'm at peace.
Speaker 3: For sure, I feel the same. I feel like you definitely give me peace. I feel like my kids give me peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What keeps me me up at night is just I think, like worrying about my kids. Yeah, that's one of those things that, like, I think never goes away. Yeah, you know, you always want your kids to be at the best place.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think you talked about it too on like one of our other podcasts, is like, since you decided to walk away from your last marriage, it's like you don't want your kids to have a step down in their lifestyle, you know what I'm saying, And so I feel like you put a lot of emphasis on you know, working hard, grinding, et cetera, et cetera, so that you can maintain that for them and also you.
Speaker 2: Know you reap the benefits of it too. So totally, I don't mean to answer your.
Speaker 3: Question, but but I do like, yeah, no, I do like that. I like to work hard. Yeah, I'm into it, But I also feel like I like to work hard for my kids. Yeah, and I like them to see me working hard.
Speaker 2: You definitely work hard.
Speaker 1: Then you inspire me sometimes in terms of getting in the gym and getting my shit done.
Speaker 3: So let's go. I feel like you want to be with someone that's a good partner, that brings the best out of you, that motivates you, and just believes in you, you know, even when you don't believe in yourself. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Well that wasn't too bad.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like I loved our queen.
Speaker 2: I thought, you know, we were going to have to draw blood or something with these questions and answers.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like it's easy and.
Speaker 2: The listeners wanted to know, and so I feel like it's been fun. It's been real.
Speaker 3: Love you guys, yeah, and peace.
Speaker 1: Follow us at Separation Underscore Anxiety Underscore Podcast.
Speaker 3: Yep, thank you guys for spending time with us. Pease bye,