Speaker 1: My mom still claims that there's only two days of my life where she saw me pissed, and she says it was draft night, and I forgot the second one. I forgot the second day. I forgot the second.
Speaker 2: Day the ice cream truck fell didn't have enough ice cream. Yesday there we go. But the only time Rob has ever been mad.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to give her a call eventually, and I'm gonna have to clear it up on day two. But I think it was when the ice cream ran out of the ice cream truck.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Dudes On Dudes. I'm Julian Edelman.
Speaker 3: And I'm Rob Gronkowski and.
Speaker 2: This is the show where your favorite dudes get to talk about their favorite dudes.
Speaker 1: Happy Draft Day, everyone, it's finally here.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about today?
Speaker 1: Well, how about me partying on stage with my family after I got drafted in the second round.
Speaker 2: You probably had a lot of energy bottled up. Is that why we had the like a maush pit in the middle of the draft room? All about the prospective number one pit.
Speaker 1: That's a guy that knows what he's doing because he's been counted out his whole entire life. And we look into our crystal balls, magical crystal balls, the crystal ball, and our brain jewels soul let me shake it up.
Speaker 2: I don't think our brain is gonna be shaken anymore. And then we wrap it up with the coolest Dudes in the Draft with this week's Chillest Dude of the Week presented by Coors Like Let's.
Speaker 1: Go Dudes on Dudes is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Draft is coming up tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is big night.
Speaker 2: A lot of hope for fans, a lot of new beginnings for athletes. It's just like the start of the season. Draft is the start of the season. What do you remember from the draft?
Speaker 1: Start of your new life as well, man, starting your new about to be a professional. Well, now, these days these guys are technically professionals because the professional is when you get paid for doing what you do. And they're getting paid in college now, so uh, technically they are professionals. But they're becoming true pros now when they go to the NFL NFL pros, which is the pros of all pros. But I remember this, you know, to the te Drew Rosenhouse. He got me invited to the NFL Draft through I think who's that guy? He was older. He's the one who invited all the guys there. I forgot his name. Man legendary, legendary, legendary in the draft.
Speaker 3: Drew called me up.
Speaker 1: He's like, I got you invited to the NFL Draft, And I was like, no way, because I didn't even play my junior year in college. So it's kind of absurd that I even got invited to the NFL Draft. And Drew was like, hey, you might not go first round, but you know you'll go second round at least, and you'll be the first one ever at the draft to be selected in the second round. I was like, whatever, I'm going first round. I was very optimistic that I was going first round. In the draft comes, you know, I'm all excited. I'm only twenty years old. Actually, I got my whole family there, my friends from growing up in high school. They drove from Buffalo, New York. So shout out to my buddies.
Speaker 2: Averages.
Speaker 1: Yes, no adult beverages yet, yes, no adult beverages. I'm only twenty years old, Jordan. You know, I wasn't drinking yet until I got the twenty one. But uh so the draft comes, and uh, you know, first team on the clock. You know that needs a tight end, and it's the twenty first pick, the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals their tight end coach. He came and worked me out at my pro day too. I felt like I had a you know, terrific pro day. Felt like I was the best tight end in the draft. And you know, I had a lot of question marks because of my craziness in college and not playing my junior year and having the back surgery. And I don't get drafted. They take Jermaine Gresham. And to this day, my mom still claims that there's only two days of my life where she saw me pissed and and and mad or whatever term she puts it. And she says it was draft night and I forgot the second one. I forgot this second day. I forgot the sight and.
Speaker 2: The ice cream truck fell didn't have enough ice cream. Yes, there we ago, But the time Rob has ever been mad.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to give her a call eventually, and I'm gonna have to clear it up on day two. But I think it was when the ice cream ran out of the ice cream truck. They ran out there, But uh yeah, she still recalls it to that day. Hey, I never seen you like that, Rob. You know, once the Cincinnati Bengals passing you and you didn't get drafted in the second in the first round, you know, so I was disappointed, you know, I felt like a first round talent. But then you know day two comes, well.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of you probably had a lot of energy bottled up, probably a lot of madness going in there. Didn't go first round. Rob Gronkowski took the other guy first. Is that why we had the the exuberant of energy, excitement on the stage with the whole Gronkowski family and extended relatives doing the mash like a mash pit in the middle of the draft room.
Speaker 1: I was ready to leash it on the first night of the draft in the first round, and you know that that all got bundled up because I actually went back to my room and it's the first time where my friends and everyone just saw me say, hey, I'm just calling a night. I'm just gonna go to go to bed and wait for you know, the second day of the draft and see where I go. And then New England gave me that call with the forty second pick, and my life changed right on the spot. I actually, you know, when I got that call, I was I was furious. I wasn't like furious, I was just pissed I didn't go in the first round. I just felt like I belonged there and that was always a dream of mine. But when I got that call from New England, I didn't care one single bit anymore that I didn't go in the first round. Like my aura just got repicked back up, like my dream, you know, came to real life right on the spot. In that moment, man, it was. It was the best one of my best moments and feelings I've ever had.
Speaker 2: It had nothing to do with the simple fact that you just dodged a bullet by having to almost go play with Andy Dalton instead getting Tom Brady. Just no shade on Andy. But if you're a fucking receiver tight end in this world, you got a chance to play with Tom Brady, you gonna go play Tom Brady. You got football gods looked out.
Speaker 1: Yes, the football gods did look out for me, And I remember sitting there.
Speaker 2: Drew and Joe Burrow. Though again, maybe maybe in a home from another universe, in another universe like in Interstellar in the fifth dimension, there's fucking Rob Gronkowski catching seam routes over eating Skyline Chili in Cincinnati, having one of the Gronkowski I bet you. And instead of Gordy living in like Southee, he's probably living in like Kentucky, right across the river from fucking uh Cincinnati, and he's got like a little like thing going on out there like this, He's.
Speaker 1: Hitting the universe, and he's hitting the University of Kentucky bars on Friday night and Saturday night, and then he's coming to Cincinnati. He's got you know, a Shakers hitting the NFL Sunday games.
Speaker 2: I mean, the fucking the Cincinnati Peril verse. I don't know how to say it. It was in Spider Man.
Speaker 3: Almost half her little verse.
Speaker 2: But what is it?
Speaker 1: We want to we want to thank Multiverse. Yes, well, let's thank Jermaine Gresham for being a stud because they took him over me, which was possibly the best thing that ever happened in my career. Uh, no doubt about that, because at the same time I was at the draft too, and Drew Rosenhaus's brother, Jason Rosenhouse, who does all the behind the scene work with what their agency goes, Hey, Rob, he said this across the table. When like the twenty eighth pick came, He's like, I know you're mad right now, he goes, but you dodged a bullet. Not going to Cincinnati trusts me. And I was like, oh, all right, Like it made me feel better at that moment. I was like, Okay, that's what I'm talking about, So that that was cool by him. You know, he made me feel comfort with my skin and he was just telling the truth. And now looking back at it, I sure did dodge a fucking bullet.
Speaker 2: Went to Tom Brady. Baby, if you had one piece of advice for a player going to the NFL about to get drafted tonight or the next couple nights, what would it be.
Speaker 1: M Stay calm, stay cool, stay collective. You know you may not hear your name called where you want it to be called, but let me tell you that's not gonna define your legacy. You know you're gonna still get the same opportunity in the NFL. If you're the tenth pick in the draft, or if you're the hundredth pick in the draft, or even you're a free agent, you're gonna get more chances that's it. You're gonna you're gonna get the same opportunity as a first rounder.
Speaker 2: You'll get an opportunity, but you.
Speaker 1: Get more opportunities if you're a first rounder and you're not really panning out. If you're good, you're gonna you're gonna stick. Yes, exactly. So just be good, be patient. Just doesn't define you where you're drafted. It just gives you that chance. Even if you're a free agent and you're signing for free agent money with a team, you're still gonna get that chance and make the most of it. Once you get that opportunity. And once you get that chance.
Speaker 2: All right, it's very heartfelt. Now once the player gets drafted, After he gets drafted, what's the advice.
Speaker 1: All right, the advice is that night, that night, enjoy it. Take it in, buddy, take it in. Have all your friends around you, have your family around you.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're single, to have one guy that's sober, yes, taking care of everything.
Speaker 1: Always always have someone so lined up and get your make sure you got like ten ladies around.
Speaker 2: You whatever it is you.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you're not single, then have your your girl there and tell her that you know that it might be getting a little bit crazy today.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Juels. I was twenty years old. I was absolute maniac. I remember jumping up and down on stage with Roger Goodo and my family. It was the best moment of my life. I'll still remember that day even after life.
Speaker 2: I will remember. I remember the team meeting after you doing that, when you weren't even on the team yet. With the offense, Billy O'Brien saying, you, guys are gonna love this fucking guy. He is everything you think he is and more. And he's a fucking insane football player. And I remember Billy O'Brien saying, the fucking ball looks like a beer can in his hand. Look how big his hands are. Remember I'm always saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I do a Billy Oh Man, what a visit I had with him. That story's been told like a million times, so we don't need to revamp that.
Speaker 3: But man, it was just meant to be.
Speaker 1: Me going to New England, without doubt, really was in all situations. I needed to go to New England. That's that was my hauling was to go there, and I loved I just fit in with the culture there. I fit in with the people of New England. I fit in with you guys right away. I mean we love to just work hard and then just play hard as well. Especially when we were young bucks.
Speaker 2: We were working hard, we were playing hard. Are you gonna do the fucking sixty ninth pick for the Patriots or what?
Speaker 1: All right, well, we talked about this already on a previous episode, and let me tell you that blew up everywhere. I didn't know it was going to gain that much traction. So Stacy James, we kind of loosened Stacy James up a little bit because Stacey James uptight like a little bit like he's he's by the book. You know, Hey, Rob, you can't say this, you can't do that's I know we're not going to do this. We're gonna do that. But like we've loosened them up through our times eight years ago. So now like he appreciates like all the silly jokes we have, and he gives me a holler, and he sees our little podcast and he goes, hey, Rob, he gives me a text, if you really want to announce this sixty night pick of the draft, let me know I'll get it. Done, and I'm like, oh, coming from Stacy James. All right, you know baby, I'm like, we made it. Stacy James is making it now too. He's big time, you know. Uh, he's being silly as well. So I hit him back up. I'm like, okay, I'll let you know, let me look at the date and where it's at. And then the NFL front office hits me up too.
Speaker 2: Tracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to Tracy does such a great job. Yeah, she is the best. And she's like, hey, Rob, are you serious about the sixty ninth pick' like we'll.
Speaker 3: Get it done.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, I'm serious about the sixty nine pick, Like how could I not be? And by the way, sixty nine jokes they kind of like went downhill like in the last like ten years, like they got overused and like you got to pick your spot when sixty nine jokes are going to be good, Like this was the time to, you know, bring that sixty nine energy back to the table, I think, because the have the sixty nine pick. So I'm sitting there and I look at my calendar and I'm like, oh crap, I already got something that Friday night.
Speaker 2: You have Fox retreats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to retreat.
Speaker 2: You know, business stuff.
Speaker 1: Business stuff. We'll just put it that way. I got business stuff, So I'm thinking about it. So I sent them a message and said, I am so sorry I cannot make it. You know, this hurts me deeply that I cannot announce the sixty nine pick in person. It's all the way in Green Bay too. That would have been u you know, a hard travel and how can you sixty nine when you're frozen too?
Speaker 3: That's hard?
Speaker 1: Like that would have been really tough to announce that pick.
Speaker 2: Can't six it's more like a six zero. Yeah, there's no there's no nine parts. Yeah, you can't you I'm shrunking. I can't.
Speaker 1: You can't, you know, raise the bar when you're shrunken in the cold. But uh, I told him. I sent a message to Tracy. I sent a message to uh, stay Stacy. Tracy and Stacy sounds like a great couple, and uh, I'm like, hey, I can't make it, unfortunately, but let me know. I can zoom in or I can send a video in announcing the sixth.
Speaker 2: We see if we'll see how it goes tonight. Maybe maybe it sticks, maybe it doesn't.
Speaker 1: No, it's tomorrow night. Jewel's the sixth and ninth pick is Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, I'm not good with numbers.
Speaker 1: We'll see tune in.
Speaker 2: Tune in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I got a question though, you got drafted in the seventh round, Julian. What's it like when you got that phone call and what's it like to to, you know, get drafted in the later rounds and see everyone in front of you be drafted and go into you know, the organization knowing that you were the last pick. Is there kind of a chip on.
Speaker 2: Your shoulder when you're a late round guy. Yeah, at that point, you just want to get drafted and I just wanted to see my name on the ticker or be called out loud. Being a late round guy. It's like every man for your fucking self. Looking back on it, going into seventh round is worse then being undrafted. I mean, my signing bonus was double. I think my signing bonus was forty nine thousand bucks. When you know, I had six teams that called said we're not drafted you, but if you get on you, if you go undrafted, we'll give you twenty grand to sign with us. So there's a bunch of priority free agent lineups. If I didn't get drafted, which I was, I was gonna pick the Green Bay Packers. We're gonna go to the Packers. But when you get drafted the seventh you're locked down for four years. When you're undrafted free agent, it's only two years, so you get to free agency quicker. Now it's a double edged sword because you have more time to develop. You'll get a little more opportunity than the guy who's undrafted because you're a draft pick. But if you ball out early and you're undrafted, you get to go to free agency quick, or you can make more money and you get more money for the what was it the player performance, So I used to that's how I used to clean up. I get a lot of money for player performance, which was a formula that gave guys that due to their draft picks, money towards their playing time. So every play counted as a certain amount of dollar, and for my scale, it was extremely high because I was a seventh round draft pick. So I'm used to make a good amount of change from all the special teams and all the personnel groups when I got those plays through the player performance. But yeah, man, I was just happy to be drafted. I just went on a rant. I had CTE a moment.
Speaker 1: Well, there's two benefits to getting drafted in the seventh round. One to say you got drafted you can say that for rest of your life seventh and two you don't have to choose a team like you're going through the free agency process. It just makes it easy they chose you.
Speaker 2: Yeah m hm.
Speaker 1: Other than that, I guess be a free agent instead of getting drafted in the seventh round. Wait, yeah, no, it's I would rather say for rest of my life I got drafted into But it's almost.
Speaker 2: Like you're in the last round of the draft. So it's almost better like to be like, well, I was undrafted. If I have my same success on the field, it almost sounds cooler coming at you know, last round still sounds cool, But undrafted, like Danny A. Mondola, his story's cooler because he went undrafted, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Dancing Amandol. I don't know has he been dancing.
Speaker 1: Lately though, I mean, he did the whole show, he almost wanted it all, but I haven't seen him dance since. So if I ever did that Dancing with the Star show. I'd be going out to the club and I'd be ripping up the dance for for four hours straight, showing all the moves that I gained. And this dude just stopped dancing right on the spot.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think he's been out of some clubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but not dancing. Could be he could be now if he was dancing, it would be all over the play. He just he just prancing. Stop prancing, start dancing, Danny prancing and start dancing. Yeah. Wes Welker free agent free agent, wasn't drafted Danny woodhead woodhead stud rookie free agent We played with Pat McAfee.
Speaker 3: Did he get drafted?
Speaker 1: Oh? He was a seventh round same year as me, my brother Dan Gronkowski, Detroit Lion.
Speaker 3: Second last pick to.
Speaker 1: Being, uh, mister irrelevant, So he was mister semi irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's mister irrelevant Eve.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's kind of cool to say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, irrelevant. Eve. The night before, the day before, the pick before.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the night when everyone parties too and celebrates. So it's better to be that pick, I guess, Yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: The anticipation is still there for the last pick. All right, we'll be right back after this quick break.
Speaker 1: Well, Jules, that was fun talking about the draft. Brought back some wonderful memories. And now it's time that we're going to get on a dude, and we're going to get on a dude that's a big name in this year's draft. And that's your only hints.
Speaker 2: Give me the AI. We haven't done this in a while, Give me the AI. Summary of this draft pick. Start the carsis ten minutes. Ready, steady go AI.
Speaker 1: Standing at six foot two and weighing two hundred and twenty three pounds, this quarterback dude has made his mark in college football history. He grew up in West Columbia, Texas, and played high school football at Columbia High where he earned first team All district honors. He is projected as the potential number one overall pick in the twenty twenty five NFL Draft after a standout season at Miami, where he won the Manning Award and acc Player of the Year, as well as setting the NCAA Division IE career touchdown record with one hundred and seventy eight first off I didn't know there was a many award, so we should talk about that what the Manning Award is? Yeah, I mean neither. So let's talk about that. Let's let's see what that award is. I kind of want to win the Maning Award. The Mannings. You have the Maning Award. You're on every commercial like you have the Manning Award for because he's there. The Mannings are on every commercial. Now you're on eye out Manning the Mannings.
Speaker 2: It should be the grown couse Ca Awoard.
Speaker 1: His rapid development, elite arm talent, and clutch performances have elevated him from a zero star high school recruit, zero stars, zero stars. I got to hear about his journey. Man, I didn't know he was a zero star recruit. If you're a zero, that's bad. Yeah, and this dude was a zero got to be the first pick. Yeah, but the hell of stars?
Speaker 2: All right? Fuck?
Speaker 1: It elevated him from a zero star high school recruit to the draft top quarterback prospect.
Speaker 3: Let's get on to cam Ward.
Speaker 2: Ooh, old cam Ward man.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to that Manning Award real quick. What is the Many Award? I never heard about it. It's probably an elite award.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be college Quarterback Award, Peyton Manning Award, Peyton man Is Tennessee.
Speaker 1: He did. He lit it up at Tennessee. I mean all the Mannings have lit it up in college and in the NFL, which is just incredible. So I understand why there's a many award.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this camp and cam Ward got it.
Speaker 1: Now best quarterback in college football without a doubt, it's my understanding.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's named after Archie.
Speaker 3: It's named after Archie in the whole.
Speaker 1: That makes sense because it started in two thousand and four and I think Peyton was still playing. So like, you don't really get an award named after you until like you're totally done with with your whole career.
Speaker 2: But cam Ward, this guy's a stud, not like that. But this guy's made his own path. I mean, going from a zero star to what what was the first school he went to, incarnate Ward in Texas FCS. Then he went to Washington State, balled out, entered the draft, didn't like where he was potentially gonna go, plays it smart well, just make five million bucks Miami and bets on himself. And now he's gonna be the first pick. And it's not even really close. I mean he reminds me. I heard someone say it. I forgot who said it. He reminds me of Steve McNair, and it's and it's really cool that he's potentially gonna be in Tennessee where Steve McNair baholed. I mean, you look at his he's always on balance when he's thrown, Like you see his feet and he's always on balancing. He always has his feet with him when he's about to throw. I like his arm.
Speaker 1: That's good quarterback mechanics.
Speaker 2: Good quarterback mechanics. He has that one. He had that one where he rolls to his left and he flips his hips and he hits the guy in the back of the end zone like across the field, not like way across the field, but over the field. But he flipped his hips like a shortstop and he's slang that thing like. I always see him with really good feet and he's pretty damn athletic. I think he's gonna be a really good football player. I hope I hope that he gets paired up with the play caller that adjusts to his game, because that's that's a huge part to the development of these on quarterbacks. It's the ecosystem that he gets in. So I hope Tennessee has this prepared because I mean he ran a four for eight six' to. Two not a runner, runner but he has. Athleticism you see him in the. Pocket he's very elusive in the. Pocket what do you think about this?
Speaker 1: Guy, well can you just go back reiterating when you said he went into the draft or to the combine and he didn't like where he was going to get, drafted and then he went to The university Of.
Speaker 3: Miami so that's something new THAT i just.
Speaker 1: Learned you can still enter the, draft go to the, combine and if you don't like where you're going to be selected or, projected you can go back to.
Speaker 3: College can you explain that to?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Is did he? Did he go to the? Combine he went to the?
Speaker 3: Combine how did how did that?
Speaker 2: Happen he initially entered his, Name he entered his, name decided all, right Now i'm not Gonna i'm not going. Draft i'm going to transfer To. Miami, Okay now was that a? See was that a was that a? Negotiation ploy to get more money from a school like? This this is like it's all about, leverage.
Speaker 3: Leverage it. Is so he wanted To john el in.
Speaker 1: College so he wanted to improve his draft stock and capitalize on. Nil so he decided to transfer To miami From Washington. STATE i, mean that's that's an impressive and if he was projected as a fifth ROUNDER i think it, was so his contract would have been like a three, year five million dollar.
Speaker 3: Deal so he went back to, college.
Speaker 1: Made all that money nil, money and now he's projected probably to sign like a thirty to forty million dollar deal if he's the first pick of the. DRAFT i, mean that's how you count on. Yourself that's a guy that knows what he's doing because he's been counted out his whole entire, life being a zero star.
Speaker 3: From the beginning coming out of high.
Speaker 1: School so he knew that he could just keep on capitalizing and keep u gaining and keep on, improving you. Know and that's why he went back to college shot in The university Of. Miami and here's my story About Cam. MOORETON i had no clue Who cam wored. Was you, KNOW i don't follow college like that. Much you, know all the big. GUYS i follow The university Of. ARIZONA i watch a couple of. Games, oh we gotta we gotta watch a lot of. Football we gotta watch.
Speaker 2: A lot of pro. Football we talk about that.
Speaker 3: Exactly, jules.
Speaker 1: EXACTLY i, KNOW i know THE, nfl know all the guys inside and. Out BUT i just have this game, on you, know at my. House there's a football game on at my, house And i'm just peeking at it doing some, work you, know on my. Computer and that's what that's why football is so great as, well because you can just put a game on in the background and you can just you, know do peaks and just get entertained real, quick then go back to work whatever you're, doing hang out your.
Speaker 2: Friends it's a little situational stimuli like certain cool.
Speaker 1: All, Right, no, yeah, four, Okay i'll watch this ready for your?
Speaker 2: Target Hell? Mary the?
Speaker 1: Game Hell, Mary, OKAY i gotta watch this hold on one in the.
Speaker 3: Half oh.
Speaker 1: Ship he sucks back to, business, saying, hey man.
Speaker 2: Like, Situation oh my, god it fucking mailman's always late for first.
Speaker 1: INTENT i give no, ships you, know have to. Work let me let me get my work. DONE a fourth and, Goal, okay let's see what's going, on all, Right So i'm just peeking at the game and there's this quarterback that's just, dominating like his talent level is just that much higher than everyone out on the, field And i'm, like this guy is, Special like this guy looks like an absolute, animal absolute, beast and it looks like it's high school football because of how talented this guy was compared to everyone else out on the.
Speaker 3: Field SO i, seen like a.
Speaker 1: Big, run AND i see another big, run AND i see some crazy, pass and THEN i didn't really look who was. Playing so then he caught my attention that. Much i'm, like all, right let me see what? Team what team this is who's? Playing AND i look and it's The university Of. MIAMI i think it Was Verse Virginia. Tech And i'm, like this Is division one, football this is The university Of. Miami, well Cam ward was making it look so easy out there out on the football field THAT i thought it was a high school game and some absolute five star football player just absolutely dominating everybodybody. Else that's how special he. Was AND i was just peeking at the, screen and that's WHEN i fell in love with Cam, ward AND i was, like this dude is an absolute monster out there out in the. Field and THEN i tuned in for rest of the, game And i'm pretty sure it was A Virginia tech. Game it could have been another, game but they were. Down he came back through a, bomb had like a twenty yard run, touchdown you, know and it was just incredible what he was doing out in the. Field and THEN i looked him up right there on the spot and he was a projected top five, pick AND i was, like that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Now but just that story, alone like to come from a zero star to go to the SCHOOL i don't even never even heard, of to washing In state playing A pac twelve when it was The pac, twelve then go To miami bet on himself for one more. YEAR i, mean that's a great. STORY i can't wait to watch. Him BUT i watch his film and like how he even patched the ball Like steve. McNair he's always on balance in the pocket and he keeps his eyes down the. Field i'm just SO i just hope, that you, Know tennessee can surround this kid and he has an actual. Shot you, know you wouldn't want to see that go to.
Speaker 1: Waste BUT i, mean, yeah he Olds miami single season records for yards forty three hundred plus yards, completion three hundred and five thirty NINE td, passes sixty seven point two completion. PERCENTAGE i think that was one point eight percent too, Low, julian if you can do that, math so he was a little down, THERE i might take him number two overall, now not number one. OVERALL i think he you, know he's slid in the. Dress you, know it's a pretty quick math of. That but has the most Career division one touchdowns one hundred and seventy. Eight so that's combined passing and rushing correct it's gotta. BE i, mean, yeah for. Sure the guy runs like a freak of, nature so he's running touchdowns all over the.
Speaker 2: Place ever looked like he got caught from. Behind, no he doesn't look like he's a. Burner but he's Like steve. McNair i don't Think steve McNair ran crazy, fast but you Watch Steve, man he was, like he reminds me of. Him it's. CRAZY i think Dan orlowski said something about it one of his, shows AND i was, like AND i started watching, him like this motherfucker really doesn't Like steve Mcnare AND i lovedre. McNair he was so fun to.
Speaker 1: Watch and McNair played for The Tennessee. TITANS i Know Houston oilers right, Well Houston, Oilers Tennessee titans all like. THAT i Think i'm guaranteeing this guy is the number one pick in the.
Speaker 2: Draft guarantee.
Speaker 1: It i'm guaranteeing, it all, Right i'm taking.
Speaker 3: IT i feel like he solidified it as well at his pro.
Speaker 1: Day he absolutely dominated his pro day AND i think he should be the number one pick as. WELL i just love the way that he plays the. Game he can throw the, ball he can run the. Ball, well it's my player. Too zero star recruit because he was in a wing t. Offense that's you, know that's huge part of why he was zero. Star that's all like counter. SHIT i played against. That well that's probably ninety Eight Super bowl game Against Naperville. Redskins we ain't never seen the wing tea. Before from coming from the west coast Of Redwood, city went over the parking lots Of Disney, world saw these kids running a wing tea in the walk. Through we're, like what the fuck are we getting? Into and, yeah it's a bunch of guys just running a bunch of different shit all the. Time it's very, tough and so it's hard for the quarterback to get any. Notice he only averaged twelve pass Attempt, well that's probably where he learned how to run the.
Speaker 2: Ball that exactly. EXACTLY i, mean this is this is gonna be. Fun i'm excited to see he don't hear anything bad about? HIM i NEVER i haven't heard. Anything like he's not a problem to be. Around, like regardless of what you want to say About Shadora, sanders people talk about him for being there's something, there you, know of some kind of. SOMETHING i haven't heard of any of those kind of stories of Cam. WARD i don't know if that's the media shit or this or, that but like he seems to be like a, good like liked guy in the locker.
Speaker 1: Room, WELL i can tell you, this if you're a zero, star you got to be levelheaded and you got to be going in the right, direction because if you're a zero star and you're causing problems in, life you're never going to get any. Opportunities you can be a five star and cause five hundred problems in your, life but you're going to keep getting. Chances but when you're a zero, star they're just going to overlook you if you have a background of bad behavior as. Well so clearly you know the football gods are on his side because he seems like a great, dude you, know and that's why you probably haven't heard, anything you, know intangible about.
Speaker 2: Him so for all you young, kids if you think you're a zero, star you still have a, shot because Cam ward was a zero. Star now he's about to be the goddamn first pick of The National Football League draft. Tonight all, right, Time what kind of dude is Cam?
Speaker 1: WARD i don't, know, Joy AND i think at the beginning right after, That, no it was ten minutes, ago or like twenty minutes, ago SO i THINK i. FORGOT i got hit in the head a lot SINCE i got drafted fifteen years ago and the second, round forty second pick, OVERALL i can remember. That.
Speaker 2: STILL i said he was a, stud but he's developed himself into a. Stead but he wasn't always a, stud and a stud is always a. Stud that's a good.
Speaker 3: Point.
Speaker 2: Okay zero stars ain't. Studs you know what they are? Dogs they're fucking. Dogs, Okay and he's right up my. ALLEY i was a fucking, zero. STUCK i was a zero. Star that's why you ain't a Stud. No, no maybe for breakfast you can be A stuteley, muffin but that's All studley. Muffin, aw you're a Dog.
Speaker 3: Julian you were a zero.
Speaker 2: Star you know? What and that's from the stories we've been talk star.
Speaker 3: LOSER i was a four.
Speaker 2: STAR i THINK i was a two. Star, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Work if you're get an, offer you're automatically a two star if you go division.
Speaker 3: One but he didn't Go division.
Speaker 2: ONE i went To juq. FIRST i had to go To.
Speaker 1: So you were a zero star? Zero you know that, game it's either a zero or. One you were a?
Speaker 2: Zero, well, no who wasn't a? Zero Cam? Ward and we already just declared what he's officially on three one two three dog? Dog, YEAH i mean the story of him being zero star to what he is gambling on himself to come back transfer To. Miami it's it's it's, honestly these new stories that are gonna be developed with this new rule, System you're gonna see a lot of this kind of. STORY i bet guys that start at a lower level school dips to another school then goes to another. SCHOOL i, mean that's that's what happens when you're a free agent every.
Speaker 1: Year and you're not really gonna see that guy That's division two that's dominant to get drafted really, anymore because he's gonna get scooped, off scoop in the in the transfer portal, now and Go division, one you, know before junior and senior. Year so you're not really gonna see That cinderella type player, anymore which is kind of disappointing a little. Bit it was always so. Fun it's kind of Like March. MADNESS i, mean you got four number one seeds going going out of for the final. Four why because they're powerhouses there every single. Year they're gonna scoop the best players and pay. Them it's not like you're gonna get the sixteenth seed and just some random guy that developed late in, college you, know, dominating you, know on some no name. Team he's gonna get scooped up from that no name gone and get paid and go to.
Speaker 3: A powerhouse, program leave the, coach you.
Speaker 1: Know so you're not really going to see that, anymore even in in in THE. Nfl so it's basically going to be All division one guys that are going to be. Drafted, NOW i, Mean i'm sure there's gonna be a select Few division, two maybe One division three guy, drafted But i'm sure they're all going to be from top. Schools, now we'll.
Speaker 2: Be right back after this quick. Break you, know you know what we we we it'd be really good to look into a crystal, ball all, right to be able to see if this would ever. Happen and because the draft is quickly, approaching crystal crystal, BALLS i think we should do some draft day crystal ball. Scenario what the future holds situations for this draft, class for draft. Class, yeah let's just some crystal, ball crystal.
Speaker 3: Ball let's go.
Speaker 1: Crystal, ball snow flakes and stars all over this crystal. Ball you said crystal, Balls, oh crystal. Balls is it a crystal ball or crystal? Balls it's just one, ball, Right, jewels it's just one. BALL i like crystal, jewels crystal. Jewel all, right let's go crystal.
Speaker 2: Ball Travis hunter will take more defensive snaps than offensive snaps next. Season what does the crystal ball?
Speaker 1: Say all? Right, WELL i finally figured out that crystal balls or crystal ball is the crystal ball and our brain, jewels so let me shake it.
Speaker 2: UP i don't think our brain's need to be shaken.
Speaker 1: Anymore, well maybe it will knock some sense into, me this crystal.
Speaker 3: Ball, yeah you're, RIGHT.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't shake. Anymore i'm kind of like seeing a couple of. Stars my hat's getting. Crooked, no that's not any, good all, right all, right. Boom he will take more snaps on the offensive side of the ball than on the defensive side of the.
Speaker 2: Ball, defense instead.
Speaker 1: Of well we got different crystal, Balls, julian and you didn't even shake your crystal ball. UP i shook mine. Up, no you didn't shake yours. Up and when you shake the crystal ball, up that's how it becomes accurate and you actually get a right, reading you. Know so my crystal ball says more offensive, snaps crystal more.
Speaker 3: Defenses but you want to.
Speaker 1: Know why he's gonna get more offensive snaps because he's going to go to a team that is more dependent on getting a better. Offense so they're going to need him on offense. More they're gonna just need him on offense. More that's WHY i like. That, yeah that's what my crystal ball told, me Crystal, ball Crystal, Ball, well Rookie Abdul carter lead the league in. Sacks, NO i only even have to shake my crystal ball up on this. One, no it's already reading. It, no he will not lead the league in. Sacks i'll have a good rookie. Year, yeah he'll be.
Speaker 2: Solid double digits is. Huge if he gets double, digits that's. Huge my crystal.
Speaker 1: Ball still, Says, NO i say eight to nine sacks rookie year is hired for.
Speaker 3: Anyone, man you don't really break.
Speaker 2: Out let Von miller get his rookie year BECAUSE i just remember he was a, monster.
Speaker 3: Still is a.
Speaker 1: Monster, yeah his get off is.
Speaker 2: Just Ron, miller who was A Super BOWL mvp at eleven and a half? Sacks how many? Sacks what was the sack leader that?
Speaker 1: Year?
Speaker 2: Well year was it twenty? Eleven Jared?
Speaker 1: Allen Jared allen had twenty two sacks in twenty. Eleven and we face him. Too he was on The Minnosola. Vikings, yeah oh my, gosh.
Speaker 2: So like twenty two and a half. Sacks, holy and Von miller was a really good football. Player i'm Not i'm not taking anything away now against some dual, cardters but being a, rookie being a, rookie, yeah just being. Real he's. Old you get you get some fucking eleven year defense or tackle on you using all your ship and he's just sitting there swallowing you. Up all, right young, buck you. Done let me anger this little motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Wallowing them him, Up let me pass.
Speaker 2: It don't get too wide on. Him don't let him. Inside, boys don't let him.
Speaker 1: Inside you should be an office a line, coach.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: Too they just get to eat so much. Food it's so, Unfair LIKE i just want to eat sixteen thousand calories a day and just not getting any.
Speaker 2: Weight remember they used to just take the wings at at and they just Like, garfield just.
Speaker 3: Dip them in the most sauce.
Speaker 1: Too They.
Speaker 2: GARFIELD i, remember they push down and Just garfield and you'd see a pile of, bones.
Speaker 3: Twenty of them a.
Speaker 1: Time IF i felt like twenty of them a sitting twenty, WINGS a sitting, easy, easy minimum, MINIMUM i think that was.
Speaker 2: It or derv all, Right Crystal, ball one of this year's rookie, quarterbacks will lead his team to the playoffs in twenty twenty. Five twenty twenty five. Playoff so we had two rookie quarterbacks do it last, year Bo nicks And. Daniels it's not going to be replicated.
Speaker 3: Again my crystal ball says.
Speaker 1: No that's kind of like a fad like it like the draft class and rookies never really replicate ever what the year before.
Speaker 2: Was it.
Speaker 1: Changes it just happened to be that this year's draft class what there was two rookies that led their team to the. Playoffs SO i think it goes in, spurts you, know and it's a rare situation that. Happens SO i say, NO i don't say the crystal ball says.
Speaker 2: No so, YEAH i think the chrystal ball says. No for me. Too mine says no BECAUSE i, mean none of these rookies aren't get drafted To Sean payton M Sean like that's a that's a tricky that's like a sneaky great environment to get drafted. Into they had a really good, defense they had a pretty good offense. Going they had The Russell wilson. Thing but like you're getting a Super bowl winning coach that has developed, quarterbacks Made Tony romo all that, bullshit like you're going to that, situation and then the other situation Where Jane daniels just is a super. Freak none of these guys are. Him mm hm THAT i. DON'T i, Mean Jane daniels just had the best rookie football season for a quarterback SINCE. C. J stroud the year, BEFORE i.
Speaker 1: Guess and he had a great support staff around him. Too he had great you, know veteran wide. Receivers he Had cliff Kick kings quarter backs call. Plays right, Situation.
Speaker 2: Tennessee who's who's their? Coach callahan offensive line? Coach mm, hmmm well he's From he's the. SON i don't think.
Speaker 1: Even if Cam moore does have a great rookie, YEAR i just think the team around him Isn't.
Speaker 2: BILL i don't, know.
Speaker 1: Able to get a?
Speaker 2: Defense, yeah, Nah Bill.
Speaker 1: Callahan tennessee just needs a lot more than just a quarterback as. Well they got to rebuild from the bottom. UP i think maybe like two three Years tennessee can be, legit but not next.
Speaker 3: YEAR i, agree you watched them last. Year they need what they. Need they need players all over the.
Speaker 2: Place do you know that their stadium is like the same as our, Stadium the same builder made it or, something so LIKE i remember when we never we went we'd go play, there it felt like we were kind of at.
Speaker 1: Home, well that's probably why they Got Mike rabel as the head coach for The Nellion pagers because he's already so used To Gillette stadium because he is.
Speaker 3: He did played in the.
Speaker 1: Same stadium that was, built the stadium that was built by the same people As Jillette. Stadium so that's why he went To tennessee so he can get prepared For.
Speaker 2: Gillette the things you learn from the Crystal.
Speaker 3: Ball, yeah that was all the Crystal.
Speaker 2: Ball now next, one, well last.
Speaker 1: Year's number two, Pick Jayden, Daniels, well he have more total touchdowns than his rookie, year so he had thirty one total.
Speaker 3: Touchdowns will he have?
Speaker 1: More my crystal ball says, yes Because Jaden daniels is a guy THAT i feel like had, has you, know his head on his. Shoulders you, know he's going in the right, draft so he wants to be a better. Player he's got the team around him, to you, know to make him a better player going into his second. Year and that's when you usually make a big jump is actually from your first year to your second. Year that's WHEN i made my huge jump first year to second.
Speaker 3: Year C.
Speaker 1: J stroud is actually like the only quarterback That i've seen kind of like dipped a little, bit but he hn't really.
Speaker 2: Dip the offensive line was, pooped all his weapons were.
Speaker 1: Hurt so, yeah you're, right so that that is the only reason why he took a. Depth SO i, Say Jayden daniels picks it, up he goes for more than thirty one total.
Speaker 2: TOUCHDOWN i, Agree, Well he's ball says, That Crystal ball says, yeah and it's because The Christal ball. Says he's got some of That lamar, shit like Where lamar has done these things where you're, like, MAN i don't think we'll ever see that. Again then he does more of the next, year and then the more the next, year and like he's got that kind of playmaking. Ability the only thing that scares me With Jane daniels is is will he be able to? Last because he's not a big bone, guy and neither Was. Lamar he doesn't take vicious hits and he's so Elusive Jayden, daniels but he's still like he's still a smaller, guy you, Know LIKE i don't, know it's it's just. Crazy that's the only that's the only way the crystal ball is telling me that he doesn't get thirty one is if he gets, her he just needs to.
Speaker 3: Slide if he's, slides.
Speaker 2: He never takes. Last he never takes its because he had a. Boundary he. DOES i seen him like six or seven times juka guy out of. Bounds and then you know you're a lethal runner when every time you jukea guy out of, bounds the defender who tried to tackle you DAPs you, up like hey, man you got me. Dog Like i've seen it four or five times with Fucking Jayde. Daniels he's getting dap ups all the time when he's jogging up. Dudes so, yeah.
Speaker 1: People Love Jayden daniels And washington and AT. Lsu and he only went TO lsu for one, year and they claim him like he was there like his whole entire, career for the whole five years that he was in. College they love. Him people love.
Speaker 2: HIM i, mean college is going to be very much like THE nfl Where Nick foles has a fucking statue For philadelphia for winning one game one, season you, Know and and he wasn't like a Legendary philly. Guy but he was for that one, year so he'll be A philly guy, forever much Like Jayden daniels wasn't you, know always IN, lsu but had a lot of great success. There he'll be remember.
Speaker 1: Forever you will be claimed where you make the biggest impact in your.
Speaker 2: Career all, right crystal, ball last.
Speaker 3: One i'll take this.
Speaker 1: One no, NO i got, this, fine, fine, fine you got.
Speaker 2: It tight, End. Tyler that's WHY i wanted. IT i know THAT i gotta ask you the crystal.
Speaker 1: Ball, okay, okay, well let me just Snuggle ralphie real. QUICK i Missed. Ralphie such a good.
Speaker 2: BOY i Know rocky's on my. Back he's doesn't look like my guy, anymore my. GUY i got to talk to this. BREEDER i went, gray said.
Speaker 1: Chocolate ralphie has a couple of, grays but he's just taken after his.
Speaker 2: Dad he literally has the same hair color as, Me, rocky my. Dog it's fucking. Crazy i'm dang WHERE i got great come? From keep that hat on.
Speaker 1: JEWELS i thought you got some like hair commercials out there. Too, WELL i SWEAR i see you On instagram at talking about.
Speaker 2: Hair it's just. Gray.
Speaker 1: YEAH i thought you'd take tips From. Tom NO i. Do, actually, yeah you're always talking about. It tom does this with his. Hair i'm doing it. Now two in years is all. Good it's like he's twenty years. Old well he has what's going on for? Me, yeah well maybe he's doing he's not telling you all the. Secrets, yeah He's. Tom i'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Something that powder THAT i put my, say he's gonna make my fucking hair turn brown. Again, Yeah i've been taking it for three. Years is great as. Fun he's got you fucking Over, uishi whatever's it, Called.
Speaker 3: Lussia he's pranking.
Speaker 2: You fucking. Asshole Crystal.
Speaker 3: Ball back to the Crystal ball tight.
Speaker 2: End Tyler warren will be this Season's Rock. Bowers oh.
Speaker 1: Football he's a really good tight. End he's like a complete tight end. Too he's, big he's. Fierce he's very athletic. Too it's impressive seeing his size and like he's taking, uh you, know, HANDOFFS i think out of the backfield.
Speaker 3: ESTATE i don't know what's his.
Speaker 1: Size i'm pretty sure he's at least six five to sixties is my, understanding six six two fifty. Seven so he's my size, brother and he's HE'S i swear he got some handoffs out of the backfield this year For Penn state and looked like a legitimate like running back running the ball.
Speaker 3: Too so he's super.
Speaker 1: Athletic He'm i'm pretty sure he blocks as. Well he gets you, know dirty in the. Trenches but he's not a Brock. Bowers he has a different. Style him and Brock bauers would compliment each other very, well but Brock bauers is one of a. Kind No one's ever going to replicate what Brock bauers did last. Year Brock bauers is too smooth with. It like Brock bauers was born to. Run Brock bauers was born to go out there and catch one hundred passes a. Year just his style as a tight. End Tyler warren has like my type of game more like it's not catch ten balls a.
Speaker 3: Game you, KNOW i would.
Speaker 1: Catch four for, One, yes catch four big ones for a first, down you, know third and. Two you catch it up the. Middle you, know you knock some guys out and you gotta. Last like Brock bowers doesn't have that pounding game where guys are you, know he breaks tackles and.
Speaker 3: Stuff But Tyler warren gets.
Speaker 1: DIRTY i feel like that's his style of, play and that's WHY i love watching. Him but he's not gonna have Brock bauers type. Season let me.
Speaker 2: Twenty four Carries.
Speaker 3: Saturday SO i was.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i was, right.
Speaker 2: Dude what's up With Penn state always having really great weight he?
Speaker 1: Had he had one hundred four receptions. Too Maybe i'm wrong about, Him maybe he will have Brock bowers, Numbers but just his senior year he had one hundred four receptions At Penn. State you never hear about even receivers getting one hundred receptions in.
Speaker 2: College's it's pro now it's not, COLLEGE.
Speaker 1: I, know but you don't even hear about the like the big names in college have one hundred.
Speaker 2: Receps that's a big, year that is a Big they were clearly force feeding him the. Rock if, there if he's getting carries a, hundred how many targets did he? Have he had one hundred and four, catches probably had one hundred and sixty. Targets how many they have in. College i'm liking that guy more and. More it's thirteen targets a. Game so he went from thirty four to one hundred and. Five, yeah, yeah thirty four to one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Five, wow and he, only oh my, gosh five catches his freshman year just tennis. Soccers thirty four is junior then a one hundred and. Five he played in sixteen games this. Year oh my, god, man that's ten. Twelve that is. Impressive, Man holly. Crap they have targets city. HAVE i, mean he couldn't have more than one hundred and fifty, targets no, WAY i mean they. Didn't they didn't throw the ball that much On Penn state. Either, wow they didn't throw the ball. There they're kind of.
Speaker 2: Craft pick this.
Speaker 3: GUY i haven't seen him in the top, ten but he's top. Fifteen, yeah he's top. Fifteen they're gonna Have he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a.
Speaker 2: Ball Penn state's gonna have two top fifteen.
Speaker 3: Picks, yeah ONE dm one tight.
Speaker 2: End Penn state had A Super BOWL Mvp live Or Offensive player of The year last year in Sat Kwan. BERKLEY i Mean Penn, state, man how about? That Rich ornberger came into The nuhouse a couple of weeks. AGO i, Mean Penn state, Everywhere I'm Burger. WORNBERGER i love that.
Speaker 1: Guy, coach funniest offensive lineman and history of THE.
Speaker 2: Nfl Possibly Chris so is the yes or no on the crystal.
Speaker 1: Ball he's gonna be. Solid but just just. No Brock, bowers just, no just that's a hard season to. Recard like he could maybe have it his second. Season you, know Brock bauers is the ideal, size like to go out and do. That think about this, Though Tyler, Warren, so we've had a big. Dude it's hard to have be a big dude two sixty AND i have a last.
Speaker 2: Five years in THE, nfl last five, Years rob we've had.
Speaker 1: And i'm A Tyler warren. Fan i'm a Huge Tyler warren, fan no doubt about.
Speaker 2: That last five, years we've Had Puka nakua in his rookie year break rookie, records most catches in first two, weeks Brock bauers broke all the tight end, records, catches yards whatever for tight, ends And jade And daniels broke a bunch of, records all that. Shit they're. Rookieer so like these guys are coming. In look at, this M. H last five years has been these things have been frog. Leaped now are these, guys extraordinary guys or is this gonna be the new? Norm now there's one extra game, whatever but still the like even before, that these these records weren't like close close. Close they were kinda but you know WHAT i mean that it's gonna be. Crazy, well let's get into The Chillis dude the, week brought to you by our favorite beer. Course might get Cors light delivered straight to your. Door Visit corslight dot, com slash dudes and celebrate. Responsibly let's get a Little joel tossed me a.
Speaker 1: Beer beer Toss, Ooh Tyler warmer four. Touched that's his tenth catch of the, game his rookie season, jewels and in his first. Game so, yeah maybe he will be the Next Brock.
Speaker 2: BOWERS i was, Wrong, cheers but the chrystal ball said.
Speaker 3: No but the crystal ball did say.
Speaker 1: No you're. Right cheers to The Chillist dude of the. Week and who's The Chillis dude of the. Week, Mmmm this dude's.
Speaker 2: For some reason the. Draft cheers. Draft for some, reason draft coverage insights on bringing up tragic and personal things that have happened to these young football.
Speaker 1: Players but not here we want to celebrate these. Dudes so here.
Speaker 2: Are the most positive and heartwarming facts about these years young studs coming in to The National Football. League Jalen, walker linebacker out Of, georgia sung the national anthem at college football, basketball in minor league baseball. Games he played the tin man In The wizard Of oz in high. School and he's projected go tenth overall and he is a viable candidate For Rookie Skit guy of The. YEAR i mean he's gonna be entertaining out of the guys in training. Camp you, know if you can, sing you can Do wizard Of, oz you can dance and do all that ship you better know for a fact it better be on display during those rookie.
Speaker 1: Skits and if you're a rookie doing, that doing all the rookie, skits the level of respect that your your you, know teammates garner for you goes, up like to the highest. Level and right away, Too it's like. Overnight you you make your teammates laugh at a rookie skit cup, bam they respect you right on the.
Speaker 2: Spot or if you hit A Mariah carey high note and it's a good, one don't be going in. There don't be going in there not being able to see motherfucker's. Rules start throwing shit at. You i've been a guy That i've thrown a couple of. Pencils may have may HAVE i threw. IT i think a pro trackt ones because it was in my binder like a pro.
Speaker 1: Tractor yeah it, was, MAN i haven't used one of those since high? School or was it the?
Speaker 3: COMPASS i think it was one of those.
Speaker 1: Calculators what was a T i eighty four eighty four? Calculator eighty three? Calculator? Man HOW i remember that those calculators were. GREAT i love. Calculators, well what that's gonna? BE i have a calculator right. HERE i got A ti eighty three right. HERE pi is three point? One four's T i.
Speaker 3: Eight three a?
Speaker 2: Million they go after? It?
Speaker 3: Three, okay those are the first three. Numbers all?
Speaker 2: Right that's? That is that that that's a great. Skill what a positive. Guy Jalen walker tenth overall picked Potentially tara toa.
Speaker 1: McMillan, hey this is my, Guy university Of. Arizona so let me talk About, okay what about this? Guy twenty twenty Four polynesian.
Speaker 3: Player of the.
Speaker 2: Year let's go. Police we, love we Love.
Speaker 3: POLLY'S i respect All.
Speaker 1: POLLY'S i respect her to their traditions in life as.
Speaker 3: Well AND i specter.
Speaker 1: STRENGTH i never actually wanted to ever line my hand up Versus polynesian because they don't necessarily have that weight room. Strength they just have that farm. Strength they're hard to move and like it's like hitting a brick. Wall every TIME i go Versus. Polynesian it, hurts, man it. Hurts they're they're special with their with their, strength AND i appreciate. That but he's a Native hawaiian descent joined, winners like you, know the THE i can't, say yeah, yeah those Brothers mariotta And Zach. Wilson Zach Wilson's. Hawaiian he's Not. Hawaiian come, on he's NOT Polynesiansa wilson and. MCMALLAN i love mcmallan's mantra mantra, actually which is mantra mantra is. Nallo negative attitudes lose. Opportunities and if you're an undrafted free agent, rookie if you've got negative, Attitude i'm telling you you're not going to get that.
Speaker 3: Opportunity, Yeah SO i like that let's.
Speaker 1: Go let's go Out university Of arizona as, well broke all the receiving records. There and what's really cool about him is THAT i tailgated with his, family man and their, family Traditional polynesian family and the. Pig, yeah they had they had a whole tail gate. Going they got all the food that you. Needed NOW i don't recall pig being, There, jules besides, Myself i'm a pig, dude but great family as. Well just loved everything about.
Speaker 2: Him, Oh polynesians are the. Best when WHEN i was a, kid we had a lot Of polynesians In Rowood, city our snack, shack The simoan and tongueing fathers would all be in the back of the snack shack roasting a fucking. Pig and you would get pig plates where you get a, piece you get two pieces of. Pig and we'd be the little kids going in trying to grab the skin because it was extra. Salting the was just getting get out of, here get. It but you get. Pig you would get, macaroni salad and rice and that was like like three bucks or. Something that was part that was like the special at our our. Snackshack we had a hell of a snackshack In Rodwood. City all, Right, CALVIN.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to try the snackshack, Out.
Speaker 3: Jules All, right we got another guy who Got.
Speaker 2: Calvin banks junior tackle lot Of texas projected late first. Rounders, okay started ig series to set out to find the best barbecue In. Austin, Okay he's we got a little influencer in. THERE i can see, how you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i appreciate, him AND i truly want to. Know i'm actually going to go check out his page to learn about the best barbecue And, austin even THOUGH i don't really go To austin that. Much But Danny, Avendola Danny Dancing Prancing amandola can now actually use this guy's tips of de finding the best barbeque And austin because, that's you, know Where danny's. From but every TIME i go To dallas and visit my, BROTHERS i tell him to order barbecue because they have the best barbecue In. Texas what's it? Called you, know the short rib and then, brisket the, brisket but then there's burnt, brisket burn burn, Ends that's what it. Is burnt ends and Burnt ends takes barbecues to a whole another. Level and every TIME i show up to his house In, DALLAS i, say, hey, bro order that barbecue and make sure you get those burnt ends and all the barbecue sauces that come with. IT i appreciate this. GUY i appreciate him big, time all.
Speaker 2: Right and then, Lastly harold fannin junior tight end out Of Bowling green Mac daddy himself city Sites Lebron james as his biggest. Influence he got his childhood bike From Lebron james When Lebron james did a community bike drive An. Acron this has also Inspired harold to want to do the same thing when he goes.
Speaker 1: Pro it's just you, know shout out To lebron first, off or helping a kid out to reach his, GOALS i, mean and inspired him in a positive direction as. Well that's wonderful to. See that's.
Speaker 2: Cool one one guy helping another helping your. Community and what's up with These Bowling green.
Speaker 1: Guys you, KNOW i have a Friend Scottie miller wide receive it for The Pittsburgh Steelers, dotty and he is the Biggest Lebron james fan as. Well he went To Bowling Green. Kids probably that's why that's, right These ohio, Kids you're, RIGHT i, mean how can you not Love Lebron, james especially if you're From.
Speaker 3: OHIO i mean makes, sense it.
Speaker 2: Does and that was the chillest dude of the week thanks to our favorite Beer Corps light get cors delivered straight to your. Door visit corslight dot, com slash dudes and celebrate.
Speaker 1: Responsibly i'm telling you This core's light, here it's very, Refreshing. Julian it. Is it's really. Refreshing the little blue mountains cold as The. Rockies i'm feeling, tipsy just in the perfect, way And i've only had half of it so, far.
Speaker 2: And you just only hit the tip of that. Mountain, well that's been another episode of dudes on. Dudes what could we do? Better next?
Speaker 1: Episode we should crack these cores lights earlier in the, Episode, julian Because i'm feeling, calm, collective smooth now BECAUSE i got a nice little buzz going from just a half a. Can so let's crack these cores light on the first three minutes of the next. Episode that's what we can, Do.
Speaker 2: Yo Soy fiesta feeling tipsy after a half can of Cooers. Light subscribe On Apple, Podcasts, Spotify Amazon, music wherever you listen to. Podcasts coming To. Dude you want us to do and remember right in, Review.
Speaker 1: Yeah and call in and ask us a. Question i'm the chill line at five six, one two oh, three five seven eight.
Speaker 3: Nine And i'm not.
Speaker 1: Lying my favorite part about this podcast is when our fans do call in and ask us. QUESTIONS i don't have to think about these other. Dudes WHEN i get asked, QUESTIONS i just, blarn you. KNOW i don't have to break down. Anyone that's WHY i love. Questions jules. Too, yeah, question that's what we can do. Better maybe a question in an episode.
Speaker 2: As, Well so keep on sending in those questions because we love. Them remember to Follow dudes On dudes on, YouTube, instagram x, TikTok and. Snapchat we'll see you guys next.
Speaker 1: Week dudes On dudes is a production Of. iHeartRadio for more podcasts From, iHeartRadio visit The iHeartRadio, App Apple, podcasts or wherever you get your. Podcasts