Speaker 1: Hi, Thanks Scott Channa. Our two Sean Hannity Show toll free. It's eight hundred and nine pool one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Thirty two days till Election Day early voting and that has now started around the country as a public service on Hannity dot com. If you need to register or you want to know when early voting starts and stops. All the election information you could ever want it is up on Hannity dot com. On social media, the Kamala Files. Kamala in her own words, Walls in his own words, that the media mob is protecting them from We'll get to all of that. We do continue with our top story today, and that is, frankly the single worst disaster response in the history of the country. The acknowledgment yesterday that even though it's hurricane season and we haven't had many hurricanes this year, that FEMA is out of money. And one of the big reasons they're out of money is they gave over a billion dollars to Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrants you know.
Speaker 2: Held out.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll give you a seven hundred and fifty dollars one time payment and there has been next to nothing done to help people. But for the generosity of Elon Musk and a phone call from Donald Trump. But for the hard work of people like Samaritan's person, the Reverend Franklin Graham, all of this, any help at all, would have been nonexisted. We still do not know how many people are missing or have died as a result of this hurricane. The reports I'm hearing anecdotally I can't confirm them because we don't know, is that the death count is going to go much higher. I pray to God that's not true. And the fact that the people of North Carolina and Tennessee and South Carolina, the people of North Georgia, especially in South Georgia as well, and the people in Florida abandoned like this is unlike anything I've ever seen, especially in light of all the money that we spend. It's unreal, which is why I'm calling it Kamala's Katrina, because that money went to Kamala's unvetted illegal immigrants, you know, the ones from one hundred and eighty countries, some would terroritize some of our top geopolitical foes that is allowed into our country, people that have murdered Americans, dozens of Americans. They raped dozens of Americans, including children. They have been responsible for hundreds of violence crimes. We have known terrorists in the country, and we have gangs and cartels from all over the world taking over small towns, big cities. Nobody seems to want to talk about it but us. And it's just sad that this is our priority. And then Kamala and Tim Walls together want, you know, to decriminalize the illegal immigration, offer free food, housing, healthcare, education, sex change, surgery, amnesty, legal drivers' licenses, college education. It is it is unfathomable, the unfathomable. This is America last by every single measure. There's no other way to put it. I want to play for you. And then we will be joined by John Rich and by our friend Sarah Carter, who's been on the ground in Nashville and she's back there today and she's gonna be in Butler, PA tomorrow as Donald Trump returns to Butler. We have saved our allies, Save our allies. Member talking about trying to place rescued North Carolina victims into a hotel, but it was booked, and how the damage is biblical in nature.
Speaker 3: Listen at present, they're in the way. They are directly interrupting our ability to conduct missions and operations. And I'm not going to disparage anybody because we are trying to work within partner relationships, both government and non government entities, within state and federal and county.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I went to put a couple of people into a hotel last night, and they have a security guard at the hotel, and he said, oh, we're so sorry. The entire hotel has been booked for federal employees. And I was like, no, No, I have people that would just pull out of a mountain that are living out in the hills, and there's not a place for me to put them because we have federal employees that are staying in the hotel. I slept in this white car last night. I smell like foot and death right now, as does every single person on our team. Not a single one of us slept. We got done maybe at three o'clock, the moment the sun was up and we could pla helicopters again. We were back in the air and we have not stopped people. This is biblical level devastation. This is apocalyptic. The things that we see out there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so scary when you hear people in their own words talking about this. Corey Mills has been so active and so helpful congressmen from Florida talking about delivering aid to North Carolina hurricane victims, and now Biden put a temporary flight restriction that led to delays and sending aid to affected areas, but it also prevented people involved in the rescue efforts. Is there are people in areas in North Carolina and the mountains that you know, we don't even know about right now that have not had food or water or help or assistance in a full week.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, in Congress with Corey Mills, Florida seventh District, wanted to give you the Day three wrap up today. We're able to get to a lot of the.
Speaker 5: Outer areas as a Florida man.
Speaker 4: One of the thing places that we went to recently, it was called Pensacola at North Carolina, a very remote area. Talk to their fire chief there, Ms.
Speaker 2: Harrison.
Speaker 4: He unfortunately reported that they had more fatalities, two more that is unaccounted for that washed down the river, and he believes that they're going to be recovering bodies for the next couple of months due to the amount of landslide that was in the area. We're able to get to Burnsville, do a couple of health and welfare checks, get into Ashville, do more rational supply distribution. Proud to say that at this point, over the last three days that we have transported almost thirteen thousand pounds of food, So we brought in about five tons of food, and we've actually transferred probably another thousand, fifteen hundred out of the Asheville distribution center into other areas.
Speaker 6: Of those tall factors, as one of.
Speaker 4: The things that occurred today has slowed down our progress, as that President Biden decided to go ahead and do a fly in today, but then.
Speaker 3: He also put a TFR thirty miles tnfar.
Speaker 4: Around the actual impacted area, which means that no helicopters and no planes have any access or any capability to fly. So for four hours, sailor grounded, surgery residues grounded, our distribution of food and supplies was grounded, and so this, in my opinion, was irresponsible. The fem is going to not show up and the federal governments Gorington delay up to a week the the year at least, don't stop the operations by the civilians and organizations like Mercury One, like Universal Air, like Sentinel Foundation, and others who are a Samaricans purse, who are trying to do the right things in lieu of federal government assistance.
Speaker 1: Pretty unbelievable. Donald Trump weighed in yesterday himself. Here's what he said.
Speaker 6: Now, we have a horrific disaster in North.
Speaker 2: Carolina, Georgia, South.
Speaker 1: Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: That's how big this hurricane was.
Speaker 5: And the Harris Biden administration says they don't have any money.
Speaker 2: They've spent it all on they spend all of their money.
Speaker 6: They have almost no money because they spent it all on illegal migrants.
Speaker 2: This is the worst response.
Speaker 1: In the history of hurricane It's unbelievable. Anyway, She's been on the ground for us and is there today. Sarah Carter, Fox News investigative journalists, our friend John Rich, businessman and Fox News host, also with the band the Big successful band Big and Rich. I think, John, as I watch this and see this, you know of your song. You know Earth to God. The people of North Carolina Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida. A lot of people need it, but especially North Carolina right now, and especially Georgia right now.
Speaker 5: It's almost takes the words out of your mouth to witness what we're witnessing right now with knowing the amount of carnage and death going on with our fellow Americans, and then to hear that the federal government is not going to be able to help them, as you just said, because they blew all their money on people who are not from this country, who did not pay their taxes into the country. SOPHEMA would have a budget in the first place, you know, Sean, this is if I was going to destroy America, if I was going to set out to really take our country down, I would do exactly what they have been doing for three and a half four years, and that would be flood the country with millions and millions of people that you don't know who they are, and you know a lot of them are criminals in summer, terrorists. Then I would drain that strategic oil reserve. I would make sure there's no oil to back us up, and then I would blow all the money that set aside for emergencies for Americans. I would blow all that money so that way, when something really bad happens, Americans are on their own, and then when those Americans step up to handle it themselves, then I would go in and I would arrest those Americans for stepping out and doing what the government wouldn't do on their behalf. I will no longer put up with anybody telling me that these Democrats are inept, or that they're stupid, or any of these things. This has been a diabolical layout all the way up to this point. If they can't handle a hurricane response, Sean, what are they going to do when terrorist cells that have been set up all over this country decide to activate, and so anybody sitting on the fence, there is no fence anymore. Let's be honest, there is no fence. There's a lot of people that said they were going to support Kamala. I've already had friends of mine calling who are liberals who hate Donald Trump personally. They hate everything about him. They are watching this response or lack of response to this hurricane, and they are in such shock they're seeing that they're now saying, I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to vote for Donald Trump. I mean, they can't even believe it's coming out of their mouth.
Speaker 1: See, let me bring Sarah, And Sarah has been on the ground for covering this for us for Hannity on the Fox News channel. She'll be doing so tonight. And I know you'll also be in Butler tomorrow with President Trump. Elon Musk, by the way, he is going there, and God bless Elon because him getting starlink up and running in a lot of these remote areas in North Carolina and Georgia has been extraordinarily helpful because people that were stuck had no communications at all whatsoever. What are people telling you on the ground. Has anybody seen a person from Vima yet?
Speaker 2: You know? Now a full week plus later, Sean.
Speaker 7: I'm in Swannao right now, North Carolina, right outside Ashville, to one of the most devastated communities here, a neighborhood that has literally been washed away and overturned by mud and water, and a lot of the homes are fit to be destroyed. I got to tell you, I'm grateful for Elon Musk too, or I would not be able to be on the phone with you right now and report what's happening here. I'm on starlink, a starlink cookup because i had absolutely no cell phone service out here. I've spoken to residents. They are so devastated Sean that when you start talking about it, and it's incredible to see the people out here together. They're working together. Samaritan's First, other churches in the area, volunteers that have come from as far away as Texas. Middle Lady Today just got in yesterday from Texas. They say they what.
Speaker 8: They need are hands.
Speaker 7: They need people out here to help them, and they do.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm walking through two feet.
Speaker 7: Of mud in some areas, car is overturned. I can't imagine that they wouldn't be finding more bodies, and they are expecting to find more bodies. There's people out here that have said, we have not seen one FEMA representative, not one employee. And by the way, those seven hundred and fifty dollars checks that the Harris Biden administrations that they were promising a lot of people have been turned down or because they have absolutely no communication with the outside world, they aren't even able to apply for those checks. Checks that we don't even know where those are going to arrive. And you know, Sean, I'm standing out here and I'm watching helicopter after helicopter take off. There's a landing spot out here in Swannanoa where we could see a lot of the helicopters on the ground getting ready to move supplies back and forth, and you see them taking off into the mountains. And I'm telling you, out there by that lake, there's so many people that are still trapped. You know, Congressman Corey Mills is right, he's doing yeoman's workout here. You can feel the hand of God. But I'm going to tell you this. You know, when you talk to the residents that have been through this incredible ordeal and they feel abandoned the Harris Biden administration by FEMA, there's no worse. I would ask them, what would you say to President Biden?
Speaker 8: What do you want to say?
Speaker 7: You don't want to hear what I have to say to Biden and Harris. You don't even want to hear it. No, I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Are these people going to be around to vote, because this is a heavily Republican area come November. Are any preparations, any accommodations being made.
Speaker 7: We're still looking into that they don't even know, and they are hoping that accommodations will be made because some of the folks that I've talked to said, this is the election that they will vote, that they will vote, and this is the election that's going to change everything. They've seen the response from this administration and what's happened here, and they know that another four years of this is going to destroy our nation. Just like John Rich said, you know, when I asked one woman, I said, how does it make you feel that over one point four billion dollars of you know, federal funding that was meant for FEMA, that was meant for disasters such as this, has been allocated towards the legal immigration And she was devastated. She said there.
Speaker 1: I told everybody I'm radio on TV yesterday, You're gonna get mad when I tell you what I have to tell you today. And I've gone over it again today and they have every right to be mad. Now I do have to run because of the constraints of time. Sarah, you will be on Hannity tonight, then you're gonna be in Butler, I believe on Saturday, and then I think you're back in North Carolina on Monday, and I just want to thank you for all the hard work and great work that you're doing.
Speaker 7: Thank you, absolutely, Sean. It's my pleasure.
Speaker 8: It's our country.
Speaker 7: We're here to get the truth out to the American people about what's.
Speaker 8: Going on, and it's my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Earth to God, John Rich come in God. We need you now for sure. Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back as we continue. So here we are. It's just three days away. It will be Monday, the one year anniversary of what happened on October the seventh. Radical Islamic terrorists killed the equivalent of forty thousand Americans based on their population size versus ours, and took what would be the equivalent of thousands Americans out of the country hostage.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: There was murder, kidnapping, rape, torture, beheadings, and it's all on video. And I know because I've seen it with my own eyes, and the IDEF did not want to release it publicly. I wish they would have, but I think it'd be very hard for most people to see it. It's part of my job, unfortunately. It's like i'd watch watch Isis beheadings It's not something you will ever erase from your consciousness. Once you see evil like that, and you just can't believe it. You know, if you think it's easy to chop off somebody's head, it's not. And then to watch people hacking away beheading other people, it is I can't describe the sick feeling that you get watching something like that. And I've seen those videos. Here's the worst part. We have in the halls of Congress, and we have on college university campuses in our country, and we have worldwide arise in anti Semitism that I never thought after World War Two and Nazi Germany that we'd ever see in our lifetime again. And now you have Israel in the middle of a forefront war. They're fighting Hamas out a Gaza in the south, has Bolah in the north at Elebanon, along with Islami Jihad. They are fighting the Uti rebels out of Yemen, and now the Iranians are firing ballistic missiles into Israel. It is as frightening a scenario as one can imagine. And these are the kind of insane pro Palestinian pro Hamas chance that we have heard in our country.
Speaker 2: Listen, you know you what.
Speaker 3: There recD I'm.
Speaker 2: Godd river only what's so?
Speaker 5: Who said?
Speaker 7: Nothing said.
Speaker 2: Mark bom It's not you, Mark Bob, It's me. That's too were gownless.
Speaker 6: So we get an we can get a man bar Omni, Mark bar Omni conge Yes, I'm no, yeah, I remember the seventh of October. Never bring jut the seventh of October. Never conjetta seventh of long right times not five?
Speaker 5: Are times?
Speaker 6: Ten more time?
Speaker 2: Not one hundred more times a thousand more time? Tay anyway.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is Leora Res, founder of Stop Anti Semitism, to talk about the rise of anti Semitivism not only in our country but around the world. As we now approach the one year mark of these attacks against Israel, and you know we have, you know, so much going on here. It's a forefront war. Is We're waiting Israel's response to Iran. There's going to be a response. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, Well, don't take out their nuclear sites. Well, I have a very different message for Israel. Go win your war against the radical Islamic terrorists that murdered, kidnapped, raped, beheaded and tortured your citizens. That's my message to Israel, and God speed and victory in your response, just like Winston Churchill said, is our aim victory? Maybe it's that simple. That's what when you're dealing with evil, that is the only answer I have to offer. Lud oil his and sweat. That's that's the response that's needed. That is the courageous response, Leora res As we're on the one year anniversary of this, you know, students for Justice in Palestine planning weeks of rage next week. The National Students for Justice in Palestine want, you know, this week of rage and you know, to mark what they call the a you know, a year of genocide in Gaza. As if this happened in a vacuum. Israel was the victim here. Israel was attacked here, it was their citizens, the worst terrorist attack in their history. They're the ones that were victimized. They're defending themselves. Is the people in days that elected Hamas that has in their charter a call for the destruction of Israel and all of this being fomented by Iran. So I have a hard time understanding the logic and why they don't blame their own leaders for what they did that initiated this war.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much for having me, Sean. Yeah, I mean, I can't agree more me. You and every sane person is kind of scratching our heads at the moment, saying, how in the world can anybody celebrate such massacres and destruction in twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four. And they're not only celebrating the murder of Israeli citizens, they're celebrating the murder of American citizens as well. We always like to remind everyone that there are four Americans still being held by Hamas and Gaza from New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and North Carolina, speaking of the destruction in North Carolina that you were just covering, that are still presumed to be alive. On ten seven, Hamas murdered hundreds of Americans, including lastly Hersch Goldberg Poland from Chicago, who was in minutes of being rescued and these monsters executed him. And now what's happening on college campuses next year, next week? Excuse me? From Rutgers to other liberal arts schools across the country, from coast to coast, they're celebrating these monsters. They're cheerleading for Hamas. And we're pretty sure they're going to be cheerleading with Hesbola, who's behind the murder of hundreds of Americans back in the eighties.
Speaker 1: What does the world expect Israel to do here? I mean, Israel really has no choice but to defend their homeland from people that are dedicated to its absolute destruct And then we hear in our country, you know, these ignorant college students and ignorant elected officials in Washington, you know, talk about the river to the Sea, which means to wipe Israel off the map. And they act like they don't know what they're saying, when we know, Dan Wall what they're saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Absolutely. And you know what's even more frightening, it's not only the students, it's s JP Students for Justice in Palestine. There's a new report that recently came out from Amahai Initiative that revealed an alarming role that Faculty for Justice in Palestine is playing in feeling this horrific anti Semitic unrest and anti Israel propaganda on US college campuses. The report found that wherever Faculty for Justice in Palestine existed, whichever college campus they were on, these pro Hamas protests were two point five times longer amplifying violence against Jews. Schools with these chapters saw seven points three times more physical violence against Jews and three times the amount of death threats. So it's not only the students, but it's now the faculty that are contributing to this.
Speaker 1: It really is humble. All that is is indoctrination. Yes, and you know these faculty members have not had to pay a price for their urial and hatred and anti Semitism. I can't imagine they'd make similar comments about any other group and still have a job today.
Speaker 8: Of course not. And keep in mind parents and students are going into debt hundreds of thousands of dollars to hear the hatreds. It's mind boggling at best.
Speaker 1: I hope the world never forgets one thing. I know for sure, having known BB as a personal friend, BB's not going to forget that much. I can tell you anyway. I appreciate it, and thanks for all your efforts. Leona Rez, founder of Stop Anti Semitism. Thank you so much for being with us.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much, Sean.
Speaker 2: You know, I do a lot of things to stay in the best shape I can. I work out.
Speaker 1: I try to eat right, drink less. But I'll tell you one thing that I've added to my regimen that is working so well is strong Sell. And you have to pay attention to what I'm talking about here.
Speaker 2: It just works.
Speaker 1: Maybe you find yourself experiencing the three pm crash every day you come back to work after lunch, You're exhausted, your memory shot, you know you can't focus well. Strong Sell is a revolutionary supplement. It's a game changer. I take it every day. I put it over ice, and the more I use it, the more natural energy I have, And it helps me stay focused all day and makes me feel better. Overall. My memory is better. And even Linda's been using it and her memory is definitely better. Her focus is definitely better. She had focus issues for a long time. And I would say that I marked improvement in you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I'm totally I'm totally kidding about that part.
Speaker 9: I was getting to my response. But guys, we really need you to listen to us for a second, because with so much that's going on out there, how tired everybody is. Everyoy's work in one, two, three jobs to keep up with the cost of living because Biden and Commal don't want to crush us at every turn, and Walls is making only things worse. We have to be alert, we have to be healthier. And a way to be healthier and alert and feed all those gaps in your body is with Strong Self. I'm telling you it made a huge difference for me, my family, and Sean does too. It's just it's an awesome product.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, It's made from natural products, utilizes a proprietary method. To get NADH to yourselves. Go online, by the way, visits hannitistrong dot com. Use the promo code Hannity when you check out, You're going to get twenty percent off your order and it's going to be an investment in your health for the long term.
Speaker 2: That's Hannitystrong dot com.
Speaker 1: They have a sixty day no risk policy Day Strong, which Strong Cell and that means mind and body will continue.
Speaker 6: The final hour of the Sean Hannity shows up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: Now, let's go to carry in hard hit North Carolina. Carry our prayers, our thoughts. I'll love to our friends in North Carolina. How are you glad you called.
Speaker 6: Hello. Nice to speak with you, Sean. I am actually located in central North Carolina in the sand Hills area, so we were not hit hard. However, the mobilization that has occurred here in this area by the civilians and civilians from everywhere is remarkable. The reason for this is because, to be perfectly frank, the government has dropped the ball. This administration. I don't know where their head is at. I don't even want to think about that, but literally people are dying. It took six days for Biden to say, hey, you know, maybe let's, you know, mobilize some troops out there. Meanwhile, I am getting direct information that several organizations, such as the Cajun Navy and a few other organizations which I mentioned in an email that I sent, they have had civilians come in from states all over the United States with their own personal helicopters. And the only reason that these people in remote areas are alive today is because of those civilians. And I will tell you that I saw firsthand at the Hickory Airport, these civilians saw Army helicopters probably from Fort Bragg, North Carolina, which is close to where I live, and Army personnel standing on the tarmac and they went up to try to give them a little bit of information about how to handle this situation. This is about two days ago, and those army personnel said that they were grounded. They didn't have any orders yet.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk tweeted that out today, as many others have as well. I've not confirmed that independently, but I've I've read it often and that they're grounding that they're also grounding people that have drones that would be able to you know, if you have a drone, you'll be able to find out if people are on their rooftop without food, water and dying. And the fact that they're not using modern technology is like not using modern technology in Butler, PA or West Palm Beach when the assassination attempts took place.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to stay on it.
Speaker 1: I can promise you that, Carrie, I just have to run constraints of time here, but I loved my friends in North Carolina. Please know the country's praying for you. We're donating on this program the Samaritans perse dot org to make sure. The one person that has been on the ground is Reverend Franklin Graham and his group. They've done amazing work. Amazing we'll continue. You know, every gun owner imagines what they'll do if they have a burglar breaking into their home. They'd be the hero, taking out the threat, keeping their family safe. But this is where your nightmare may begin. There are powerful people in DC that hate the fact that you even have a gun and will try to jail or bankrupt you. If God forbid, you have to protect your life. Defending your actions could end up ruining you. Now, this is why I've been a proud member of the USCCA for nine years. You get world class training, self defense, liability insurance, so when trouble comes, God forbid, you're not facing it alone. Over eight hundred thousand Americans trust the USCCA, and right now they have a limited time offer for you, my listeners. Just text my last name Hannity to the number eight seven two two two and see how a risk free membership safeguards your family from the corrupt DC swamp. Plus, you'll get access to a life saving resource called the Concealed Carrion Family Defense Guide.
Speaker 2: Text Hannity to eight seven two two two now