Speaker 1: On this episode, we're breaking down the Eagles. Everything you didn't know about the Eagles right here in this podcast, and what do we need from the Commanders to get a victory? This week we got our game predictions and Tanna saw Rambo in disguise in his home eg class.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Welcome into the command Center Podcast. I'm logan Paulson Dear with Fred Spoot with a six shirt on today and said Tana Moss, who's got the legends on today?
Speaker 2: This is kind of a quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but showing his age, showing his age, all right?
Speaker 2: So all right?
Speaker 1: This week got the Philadelphia Eagles Boys, Yeah Division game fried cheek.
Speaker 2: I love it now what I call him the Philadelia Fried Chick? Why is that?
Speaker 3: Because you know they Philadelphia fans are blous.
Speaker 4: They are like the most hard up fans and they just they's too much sometimes they can be too.
Speaker 2: Much, too much, they can be too much thanking for it and made that up though I always called them, I always.
Speaker 1: Called them yeah. So I always used to love playing in Philadelphia just because it is like a hostel.
Speaker 5: I just like I just like the Philly cheese steaks. I ain't gonna lie to you, I mean tax on there for the cheese steaks and the non tax.
Speaker 1: On the did is there a spot you go to fu?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is cabibeless South Street?
Speaker 1: I've never been there? Is it worth going? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Most everybody talked about Gino's and all like, yeah, I like Ish cabibles.
Speaker 2: It's it's cabibules. I'd be there. This this Aredyn you know old cheese steaks.
Speaker 1: Do they have they have a sandwich after you?
Speaker 2: No, they don't even know I've come in there. I come in that thing. They got all all the other famous people from Philly and all over the world on there. Man, I'm coming to get mistake and.
Speaker 3: Probably got a fred fans Freddie Mitchell.
Speaker 1: What's I bet you they? I bet you they do open there?
Speaker 4: You know, Todd Pinkston this cheese steak.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny because a couple of times, especially when I was playing ball, a few times when I was a jet and probably three or four times when I was redskin, I was sitting in there eating at the bar, at the table and fans, you know, folks coming in like and I'm sitting like.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 5: They were like, we're gonna wait for him. And I don't care about all that stuff. I'm just trying to eat and go, you know, but trust me.
Speaker 1: They you're gonna be out there this weekend, right you're doing like something? Are you doing out there? Pre games?
Speaker 2: Games? We got pre and post game.
Speaker 5: Then we also have a little show that we're doing, I believe Saturday Night.
Speaker 1: So all right, So you know, if you want to get more Santana's opinions on.
Speaker 4: This, I want you to do me a favorite talent. I want you to go run them steps with their Rocky. I wouldn't And I just want you to to write a mark on him or something.
Speaker 2: I want you to do. Listen, what are you talking about taking a video and sending to you?
Speaker 4: I just get so sick of that Rocky statue? Don't don't exist? Fractally liked Rocky though I was a fan. I liked the movie and I went to school with the best saloon. What University of Miamy He graduated with us.
Speaker 2: What two thousand and one? Stop? Stop? You did you know him?
Speaker 5: I didn't know him, So he just grabbed a class with him that he didn't know. I knew it was him, But so I go up to take my test one day, big old audit term class sober.
Speaker 2: People in there. You don't know half of the people in there.
Speaker 5: And the guy always used to be sitting there very front, and he comes disguise. You didn't know he was the disguise until the much test. So he goes take his tests up and I'm like, why you don't have a name on this paper? And I looked back, I said, well that must be him, and the teacher looked at me like.
Speaker 2: I just handled my paper in.
Speaker 1: But so he was coming back to do like secondary.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he was doing. He graduated with our class, two thousand and one class.
Speaker 2: He's way older than he's like a thousand years old.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but bro, you never knew it was him. He's small as hell. Like all I do that, let me know, because I'm a big Rocky Fan'm a big you know Rambo all that. I used to watch all this stuff. I remember every birthday I would get one the Rambo water guns on it. So now I'm a big fan of them. But I'm one of those guys. I would never blow his cover. So I'm like, I told a couple of guys on the team, like, man, I got I think I finally saw Salic Salon in my class.
Speaker 2: But I didn't say anything like man, I would have rand him down. I'm like, bro, that's.
Speaker 4: His real name, though his real name ain't Rocky, and Rocky is not a real person. I listen, Philadelphi is the only city in America.
Speaker 2: Why you hating on them? People like that Mantu statue.
Speaker 3: Man, the dude is not real.
Speaker 4: You may we in DC, we got statues of George Washington and Been.
Speaker 3: Franklin, real men that did real things. Not not imagine that.
Speaker 2: This is like me having a Magnum p I statue in my front yard. That don't work.
Speaker 3: I steaming Willie bean and statue in my No, it don't work.
Speaker 1: So just for for for the record, they're the only city in America that has one.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, it's a Yo the statue.
Speaker 3: I found that out in San Francisco. But he's an alien.
Speaker 1: That I did some You said this to me earlier this week, so I did some fact checking. So for a segment later, we're gonna talk some more about that. But in the meantime, I gotta ask you this question real quick. Is Rocky the best sports movie all time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What what's better sports movie? Sports movie?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I love Rocky?
Speaker 1: But hey, what's the best sports movie all time?
Speaker 2: Well? I'm I'm football guy. So I like the program programs like Rudy.
Speaker 5: You know Rudy was the program any given Sunday over the I like Blue Chips.
Speaker 3: I like uh Jesus Shaddle's worth with Ray Allen.
Speaker 2: He got Game, he got Game.
Speaker 1: Oh, he got Game. I've never seen that. I've wanted to watch it for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: I Got Game is a great movie. What was the one with with Tim is my favorite? Glove and Sean Kemp. They was in a movie on what it was called? I know what you're talking about. I can't get that movie The Glove? Uh rock pay Yeah?
Speaker 4: But Tim Pin is one of my favorite with big Ear McCracken, because that's my bowling name.
Speaker 2: Like when I go bowling, that's what I put on my.
Speaker 3: Name, mccrack.
Speaker 2: I love anything.
Speaker 1: Is is Big Leboski a sports movie? Because it's got bowling in it?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 4: It got his own wheel wheel Like, I don't know what it is. Is it comedy?
Speaker 2: I don't know who's yours?
Speaker 1: Remember the Titans or those in there?
Speaker 4: Remember the Titans a great.
Speaker 1: Because you're a football You're a really football central.
Speaker 4: Because if you got to make Rocky one of the best movies, Creed gotta be up there to them.
Speaker 2: I have not seen the new ones.
Speaker 5: I like the Creedes because it's it's great for what what you know for now you know that generation, it's on top.
Speaker 2: Rocky, Rocky, Rocky.
Speaker 1: I went back and watched it when I was young, and I was like, man, this movie is kind of whatever. And then I watched it when I was like in college maybe again. I was like, this is an awesome Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: The Russian came and beat him too, you know, he Creed. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 5: Hey, look, I mentioned this to you the other day watching that Colorado game against Oregon.
Speaker 2: No it was Colorad Colorado State.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was literally sitting there was like, man, this is this is like the Russian beating on.
Speaker 2: Creek. And it's funny that they end up coming back and winning.
Speaker 5: But man, like, if you ever think about that movie Apollo, guys, he got throw like that that it was devastating as a kid. Honestly, I swear to you, I cried when Apollo and when he died on that movie. I literally thought he was dead for real action Jackson, I'm like, I promise you, I'm like I was.
Speaker 4: I was shocked, like the man was still a love. So honestly, I can remembers get out of there, get out of that and the rush was just what I remember throwing that tower wing looking and that town was just going.
Speaker 2: Us a little motion.
Speaker 3: God you do it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so let's talk about some football. Some football. I'm glad we had that conversation. I feel like I know you guys that much better. Now, let's talk about the Philadelphia defense and what this offense can expect. I mean, Fred, like, when you look at this defensive line, yes, I mean I think we got to start right with this group because they are very, very talented. They have you know, like you said this the other day. But their third guy is Cox and he's gonna he's probably gonna be a Hall of Famer. So you got Jordan Davis, who is not the same guy he was last year.
Speaker 2: He is in shame.
Speaker 4: What's going on with He's no No, Jordan Davis realized they drafted Jayden Card and I had to.
Speaker 2: Deal with him.
Speaker 4: I was in college so don't what I say about this line, and I love this thing. We went about building our teams very similar philadelph in Washington. Yeah, we got the best generation of players out of Alabama and put him on that d line. They got the best generation Georgia out of Georgia and put him on the DLD. So this kind of like SEC's finest versus the SEC's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know they're gonna give those boys look good because there was I mean, this is one place scouting, so I watched a lot of players in Jordan Davis, but he had a play against Minnesota where he takes the center, throws him in to the puller, then the back comes, they both fall over the back and he gets a sack on the quarterback. It was like it was like some Pop Warner stuff. And then we haven't even talked about Jallen Cardi, who I have not I've seen. I don't think I've ever seen a rookie come in and just be so disrupted. Domini domb like the play that he had against Tampa Bay where he's he's rushing the pastor he comes out and punches the ball.
Speaker 3: The ball out that this shows you did and DNC.
Speaker 4: This would always tell people not only was he the most talented person in this draft, he's highly motivated because he dropped I dropped when we when you highly motivated, it burns like I knew I was, like I'm scared, Like I'm scared for same half.
Speaker 2: Like listen, at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: No scaring for him. Really, are you being hyperbolic a little hyperb.
Speaker 2: Honestly about his game?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, and so obviously those dudes are We'll talk about the matchups here in the second more specifically. Then they got Josh Sweat, who is absolutely filthiest, and then Brandon Graham's his back up. Then he Redi Reddick, who led the league in sacks last year. So that is a heck of a group. I will say they're not quite.
Speaker 2: As last year. Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not winning as quick as they were last year. Like it feels like they're doing a good job of like compressing pockets, but they're not Like you know, it's like when you watch t J. Watt or Joey Bosa or Miles Garrett where it's like and it's like they're in the back of the right now you haven't seen a ton of that, But obviously they have the ability to get that done if they need to. So in terms of matchups, obviously Wiley's probably gonna get a signed Reddick who But Wiley did a good did a good job of the Super Bowl. Wiley is really athletic, and he matches up with athletic rushers.
Speaker 2: Better than power.
Speaker 1: So if I was if I was Philly, I'd be like, hey, Brandon Graham, you go over there, yeah and give him some work. Cosmeon Jalen Carter and Cosmey has done a good job against some pretty good pass rusher shadow.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: My question is do we change do we give him a different look or two here and there? Do we put less in lesson routes and and bring in more protection? And I think just going forward, man and just playing a lot of offense. Throughout my career, you know, teams finds a way to just say, hey, okay, you know we can add something to what we do. We don't want to scrap what we do, but we're gonna We're gonna watch a team or two that play these guys that was successful offensively, that moved the ball, and let's take a couple of you know, things from their playbook.
Speaker 2: And you know, put it with our not to move the pocket.
Speaker 5: I just feel like from what I've been seeing, yeah, I want to see his move to pocket once or twice. We saw that probably once or twice last week. But I think the more and more I see Sam kind of still sticking with what he knows best is wait, because you gotta give them, you gotta give him credit.
Speaker 3: He just he just sits in there. He takes up on there and.
Speaker 5: He was like, I'm counting fun woman down two. I swear to you, I watched film and I count Mississippis, just to see how long he's waiting. With all that being said, and you knowing what Sam brains to you, knowing what you're facing, we have to give him a couple of wrinkles, different wrinkles that they have yet.
Speaker 2: Out of his hand. This is how to take the clock out of his hand.
Speaker 4: When I move the pocket and I do a quarterback waggons and roll outs, you know, you got to get the ball out right then if I do play action, you know, when you get that back foot, the ball gotta be gone. I'm gonna take the clock out of your head, and I'm gonna dictate it with my play call and make you.
Speaker 5: Throw on time and at the same time add a few runs in there. That's going to allow us to have to kind of flow to our offense that we had.
Speaker 2: A year ago.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, Because I feel like that was the best scheme I've seen him saying. And uh, I mean, that was the way you control the ball game. We ran the ball we ran. You reapronize the running, weaponize our run game. We also allowed their offense to sit there and get cold on the side. And that's what you have to do to the game. You have to shorten the game, but you have to make sure that because I feel like we moved the ball pretty well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But the one thing or two things that hurt us is when we sit down here trying to find that guy or try to get that big splash play, and you know, our quarterback being young and not really realizing like you got to get rid of that ball.
Speaker 2: He wants that big play. He sits there and wait for that guy to get the line. Don't forget they got big play. Slay on one side and we'll talk about the second so.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just one of those things where.
Speaker 2: You got to take what you give.
Speaker 1: One of the things I wanted to bring up real quick is that they are the number one rated rushing defense in the NFL right now. Teams only average three yards to carry against and that's the highest the NFL. They're one of five teams that has not given up a rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Teams don't run against him. Could they be behind, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, but but not even really though, Like look at the game flows they've been in a couple of last couple weeks. Again, they're playing the Patriots. Patriots are struggling from the quarterback position. But that yeah, but that was that that game was close for a long time. Minnesota. That game was close for a long time. And Minnesota doesn't run the ball at time. But they also had four turnovers, uh fumbles I think in that game.
Speaker 2: So that's terrible.
Speaker 1: And then obviously Tampa Bay tried to run the ball a little bit, but there was nothing going. So it's to me, I think, to Tannis point, it's like, what can they do from a creative standpoint to maximize what your group does well and what they do poorly? So like when I look at Jordan Davis is playing excellent football, but he's a big guy. Can we get him move inside the side gets some blatteral stuff because I will say when you watch cause me and Wiley, those dudes are lightning quick user athleticism. Get him in combinations? Sadis excellent. Yeah, and Gates has been playing pretty good football too, So can we get that moving? Can we get them some misdirection stuff going help elevate that group? You know, one of the plays that we need to run versus really good three techniques and those cards was wham with the tight end coming back and cracking guys and stuff. So will we see a new wrinkle to help run the football? I think that's something to keep an eye on. It's must Yeah, I think so too, because it's gonna be that's that's a it's a really good physical.
Speaker 5: Then thinking about what we've been doing in the passing game, now that you see most teams, it's gonna be interesting just to see how they come out and cover guys, how many theyre going to bring.
Speaker 2: It's like cover.
Speaker 1: It's a cover three man mix, right, is that kind of what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: So in that case it might play in our favorite because now we've been waiting on that because you know, the last last few weeks we've been seeing a lot, a lot of zone. So hopefully they do give with that man and say, hey, we're confident by what we have up front. We're gonna come after you and we're gonna say you beat us outside, which I think we have.
Speaker 2: We have the guys to do it.
Speaker 5: Not scared of nobody this game here. I also would like to see a little bit more Johan Dawson.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 5: Time he's having big of a weapon for us to have only two or three attempts for I think he got total you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean. I think that's something that's coming.
Speaker 5: Though, yeah I do too, But I just feel like, you know, he's a guy that you have to put in special plays, splash plays here and there.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta focus on get him the ball.
Speaker 4: Like the thing about it is with wide receivers is I watched it with Jamar Chase and Joe Burrow. They came into the game like we're fen a fourth feed. He's got the ball because we haven't been getting in the ball. I just think when you make it a priority to find matchups with people.
Speaker 2: That's what you do.
Speaker 3: Because Brad Barry and Slay gonna be ready to play some man a man.
Speaker 2: But hey, we watched these year.
Speaker 1: Well sure they ran so much soft zones, so the district, so we know Slays the corner, right the safety is hurt right now, Justin Evans is hurt. Edvands Terrella is in. I'm not familiar with.
Speaker 2: Edmonds from Virginia.
Speaker 4: He played here in Virginia, play got drafted by the Pittsburgh Still.
Speaker 1: Sidney Brown is hurt, so reblanken Ship will be in all. I'm not sure who Josh job is, but he's there. Other he's from Alabama.
Speaker 4: He's a corner. Yeah, yeah, he's a pretty good corner. But I don't think he could check in anybody.
Speaker 1: But what's interesting is James Bradbury's playing nickel for him right.
Speaker 4: Now, so he's inside. I run at him, would you? I would run at him?
Speaker 2: Like listen.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I was gonna say. Because even their second level of the linebacker, Zach Cunningham and Nicholas Morreu, like they're fine players, but they're not great, not great. I feel like they really lean on that defensive line to be disruptive pressure and then so my question would be, can you run at him with the defensive front the way I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna run at the ends. I'm gonna run at the ends. I'm gonna run a lot of off tackle. I'm gonna run at them. So when he's taping them in the past, rush because it ain't no use for me running.
Speaker 2: Into this brick wall.
Speaker 3: So I do two things by running at the edges.
Speaker 4: I tied the defensive end, but I also tied to the tackles because they're running sideway.
Speaker 2: So now when I run, my quarterback raggles and when I.
Speaker 3: Run this, these players flow off.
Speaker 4: So I want to marry them and make sure for the whole entire game all they see is the back of the back of what's in that house jersey, because he's going sideways most time, not streat.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you watch this, but in the Minnesota game, Minnesota was getting beat on. Man, it was bad. The first quarter was rough for him. What they do came out ransom keepers, right keepers, getting those guys moving off the spot, getting them in pursuit, getting to the perimeter, hitting little checkdowns, and they ended up kind of getting probably four or five Chuck plays and got a score off of it, so that they started to type the game up. So I think that's a great point. Fred Is. They are big, they are fast, they are physical, but they do run a four man front and that means they're a little soft on the edges because they're not playing like world wide. So like you can get to the perimeter with some of that quarterback stuff, and I think that would be a good opportunity.
Speaker 2: And you also got to think about it too.
Speaker 5: Man, this is you know the game we plays the copycat league, So it's I mean, trust me, whatever's working, let's let's let's do it implement it into our stuff. So I mean, we understand we have an offense, a new offense that we're trying to get implement and make our own. But you have to go out there and take something that we did in five when you wasn't here. Fred I remember when Coach Giz bringing me in early mornings, like Tanna, you can run these routes and he will give me a list of routes, him and Joe Brow and they would they would give me a list of route. You know, at the time any receiver will say, yeah, but I really felt that I could run every route, you know, and we implemented that into our offense and it was successful.
Speaker 2: You know, it was very successful.
Speaker 5: So I think right now going forward, we would see a lot of that, you know what I mean from our offense as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm pretty sure he's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be you know, stern with what he knows and what he does, but you have to add some things, some different wrinkles here and there that has been you know, something that has been successful against you know.
Speaker 4: So the funny thing about it, nobody outside of Washington is gonna give us a chance to win this game.
Speaker 2: But in my heart, I feel we can be. Mat feels better to Yeah.
Speaker 4: It feels better to me than Buffalo almost because it was like Buffalo kind.
Speaker 1: Of foreign and they're really faster, you.
Speaker 4: Know, kind of like we make plays off schedule. We really got a mynthic to our madness Philadelphia. We know the mythic to madness thirty one push Jalen Hurts for. We know everything they do. When they try to go for a big play, it's gonna be the Devontae Smith. They gonna do that at least three times. But luckily we got somebody to run with the gingerbread man because we got.
Speaker 2: Our own guy.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, I'm saying, we kind of not this team to a fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 1: And the other thing I wanted to bring up real quick is they are leading their second in the league behind Buffalo in terms of turnovers right recovered by the defense. So obviously that's something you always talk about. Just being smart with the ball. And it's not like they're getting a ton of picks, right. I think they have six fumbles they recovered, right, But just taking care of the football, being aware when you're in the pile. Because we're gonna talk about the offense here in a second. I don't think their offense is very good right now. No, they clicking, they're struggling a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of the offensive coordinator. Nobody want to talk about the offensive coordinator. The defensive coordinator leaving is so important. It's gonna take them to we eight to really know what they what the coordinators want from them. Of course, defense, we mature faster than the offense, so it's a perfect time for us to be playing them right now.
Speaker 5: They remind me of us a little bit on offensively when it comes to just seeing some things that's going on, Like they have big plays here and there.
Speaker 2: The game has just been been dead on.
Speaker 5: You know, the last few swift last killing people. But when you watch some of the stuff that's been going on, especially when you saw a J. Brown the sideline, you know, harping, that all hurts. It shows you that a little frustration is that because one or two he might see, he might feel like he was open on plays and I'm watching those players like, now you want to open.
Speaker 2: That's why he'll throw you the ball. And he's a much slower guy.
Speaker 5: I mean he's not that slow, but he's not that fast either, So guys play him a little differently than they play you know, it's gonna blow the top off, you know, I mean your top. I don't know how far you back he can run. He canna run back with the wind, you know what I mean. So I watched him and I say, hmm, you can tell that there's a lot of stuff going on offensively that they haven't just trying to category it out.
Speaker 3: And he got to think about it.
Speaker 4: Is that God that is God hasn't been part of the offense so far, but he kills us. Like, listen, if he could play the Washington Commanders Selms games, he'll break all the tiny rick because he seems to have a comfort level against US.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong about that logan?
Speaker 1: No? I think I think he does a great I mean last year he did and then you know it's funny though, it's like he's not like a feature of the offense in the way that like like Kittle or Andrews.
Speaker 2: And we didn't we didn't cover that tight ends with I think we do a better job of that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we do too, but it's also like more of a matchup thing. So what I would say a couple of things. Let's talk about the offense. You mentioned Swift as being one of the most effective rushers right in the NFL. Like, I think they're the second leading team, the second best rushing team in the NFL, and everyone wants to talk about Swift right by tend You brought this up on the show on Thursday on the on the Command Center Show.
Speaker 2: Is that offensive line man, They are a bunch of dollars.
Speaker 1: They are they are excellent, act.
Speaker 3: They are scary. They are scary, but I deep as alive, don't seem to be scared.
Speaker 2: Of They do play well against him.
Speaker 4: They play well against you. I mean, you gotta realize they returning four starters. They only got the right God is the only guy they had to step up and replace the starter from last year.
Speaker 2: He might be better than the right going they had.
Speaker 1: I was just say, Cam Jergens is the guy you're talking about. Comes they brought him into play center. He's doing a really good job. He's an undersized guy, not a big guy like I forget his name. He's a Polynesian guy. Last year, Yeah he's in he's in Detroit now. Yeah, but he excellent guard. But Cam's come in, done a nice job, little squirrel. I think that's one of the reasons they're kind of leading into the outside zone stuff. You're talking about Kelsey one of the best centers in football, Lane Johnson one of the best tackles in football. Their guard, what's his name, it's right here, Landon Dickerson is hurt right now, but if he is healthy, gonna play. He is one of the best guards in football. And then Jordan my Lott of the guy you're talking about. He's a huge man, six ' eight, like I think he's three hundred and eighty pounds and moves like a ballerina.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So they have a really stacked group their tight ends. Goddard blockwell, stoles, the other guy blocks well, and they just man, they just create lanes versus stacked looks. You're like, what the heck is going on the on The thing I saw for in the Tampa Bay game quite a bit is like they were so worried about hers running the ball. They would always set the backer off set to the to the same side as the back to fight the zone read, and then they would just run the ball front side for huge games. So what is the plan for the zone read in terms of jail hers? As a rusher, how do you stop the outside zone? I'd expect to see a lot of Big John Ridgeway, a lot of Sinko front in here, because that seems to be.
Speaker 4: You cannot wait on it. Yeah, you have to attack that zone downhill. You have to blitz, run, blitz that zone. You had to get your linebackers on the opposite side of the ball because if you run their zone and in the linebacker catching he's running back four three four yards deep. It ain't gonna work. We have to get six people on the other side of the ball. The front four we'll do their job, but you have to implement two people. I don't care if it's Cam Curl in the middle, backer Jamie David, I don't care who it is. If you're going to stop the run, you're gonna have to do it with six people on the other side of the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to see it because I feel like that's one of the things that's going to probably be the thing that they're thinking about coming into this week.
Speaker 2: They thought about Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: The most important thing when you when when you have a running back in Swift that's running as well. He's running, and then you got to worry about Hurts that he Kentucky.
Speaker 2: It's one of them games. Man.
Speaker 1: What I was what I would say though, real quick, is that the most important thing in my estimation in this game is stopping the run. Because you mentioned, you mentioned DeVante Smith, you mentioned a J.
Speaker 2: Brown.
Speaker 1: Those guys are excellent football players, but right now Hurts is having a really hard time seeing the field.
Speaker 2: Seeing the field.
Speaker 1: So if you can stop the run and forced Jalen Hurts to win like I saw him throw one of the most egregious interceptions versus Minnesota that I've ever seen. It's like the linebacker's standing right there and he throws it right to He's just not seeing the field.
Speaker 2: Grate right.
Speaker 5: He got three picks in three games, So I mean to to last week or two two weeks before, something like that is what happened when you get a new coordinator.
Speaker 1: He's escaping the escaping clean pockets. He's doing stuff that he just wasn't doing last year. So I think that to me, like force like last like last week we were talking about how like invite the run, get the ball to Josh Allen's hands. This week, to me, it's splitting off the run. Get it hurts your hands. And if you can do that, I think you're gonna be all right. All right, let's get to our next segment. All right, advantages Jason or do you want to do the other one? But we got okay, let's do I need that? Do I need that? And I'm excited about this? Okay, So in order to win this football game, order to win this football game, yes, the defense needs to give you two turnovers. Do you need that? Do you need more than that. What's going on?
Speaker 5: I need to more two or more, need more? I think you know I'm big on I hop on it all each week. You know, win turnover battle. I think, especially when you're going into someone's back yard, it's a much on the road. I mean, these guys, can you know last week we saw that, we learned we lost a turnover battle big time and we didn't even scrash those guys who we played against because they didn't have a fumble and except so it's a must that you win the turnover battle when you're going away. I feel like it slows things down for them. I mean, I think it's a ninety percent chance of whatever that thing was that Mike Shanahan told us one at one point in time.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of trying to put my thing in cant on.
Speaker 5: I think he said it was a ninety percent chance of you coming off with a win if you win a turnover back.
Speaker 2: So yep, let's look that up. No, no, no, it's it's true. And so I want to turnovers to I think two enough, but I need them to be in the red zone. In the red zone. I need them to take points off the board.
Speaker 4: I need them to do two things. I need them to turn the ball over and give it to the offense. But I needed to be a fourteen point swing far is I really just drove the ball down the field and they ended up with zero.
Speaker 2: We took the ball away.
Speaker 4: I needed to happen twice, and I wanted to be in the red zone, not the open field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously you want turnovers like that's just good football philosophy, right analytically, like Tanna said, ninety percent chance to win it when you win a turnover, batt one hundred percent. I think it's important this week because I think you're gonna get opportunities. I think Jalen Hurts will throw you the fall, throw the ball. I think they put the ball ball on the ground a couple of times. It's from running backs to the quarterbacks. So can you capitalize on those opportunities? Punch football out and sometimes you create your own luck. But I do think in this in this game specifically, he is gonna throw you the ball. We talked a lot about the rushing attack for Philly. Jamie Davis. I think he's gonna be a big part of that.
Speaker 2: Each week.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's just getting better last week. One of my favorite plays of the game against against the Bills was It's a toss crack. The center tries to block him, sith arm, the center, receiver comes, deebo this, deebo that receiver and then just absolutely spare the running back. He is playing much better football and he's fast. If he gets ten tackles, what do you think Is that a good thing for this defense? A bad thing for this defense? Do you need more? Do you need less?
Speaker 2: What are we talking? I think ten tackles will be good.
Speaker 3: But the question is is he gonna spy?
Speaker 2: Because I watched him spy against Russell Wilson. He looked great. Yeah, so do you spy him against Jalen Hurts?
Speaker 4: Because if those ten tackles, is three of those tackle for losses own.
Speaker 1: Jalen Hurts sack, we win the game.
Speaker 4: Even when he tries to run RPOs how, when he has to do anything like That's why I think he has to be a spidy game. You have to use Jaman as a spy to stop the RPO game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you see what I'm saying, they're married, So yeah, I don't really call that a spy though. That's not a spy.
Speaker 1: True, it's more just like an alignment that dictates a handoff for dad dates or run right, you know what I'm saying. Like, but if he has ten tackles and I don't know what you think, I don't mean to cut.
Speaker 2: You off there. My thing is I want him to fly around the field, make plays period. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Ten reddit is gonna be ten tackles or just being disruptive as a whole. You know, you got you kind of kind of you know, think about it, he said, if he has ten tackles, then that means they get into the second.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't too much care about all the back.
Speaker 5: I wanted to play on the other side of the ball more than I say I want ten tackles from you.
Speaker 2: You know. I just wanted to be one of those disruptives.
Speaker 1: And it'll be interesting to see how he handles the outside zone stuff, because I feel like he's been excellent versus gap scheme stuff. So like Penn, like you know, power counter those any gap attacking runs. He's been downhill, he's been physical. I feel like the outside zone stuff with the back can kind of pick gets a little bit. I don't want to say dicey for him, but the whole defense it gets a little bit weird.
Speaker 2: So I think he can use his speed to chase those down.
Speaker 4: There's to be his strong point from there, especially when he the back on the other side and he running sideline and sideline. I think it works in our favor, especially with Swift happened to be patient with his own like he has to. He has to let the line and get to the second level before he make his decision. So I think Jamie Davis that had a chance to make some plays right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 1: And again he's he's been getting better and better each week, and he's a guy that I expect him to be productive. But the tennis point, if he's making all these tackles, I mean they gally, we're gonna be in a hard time.
Speaker 2: So I think it's gotta be a community effort, all right.
Speaker 1: Terry McLaurin, a lot of people have been talking about targets. I'm not gonna even give you a number. What is the minimum number of targets you think he needs to win this football game?
Speaker 4: He has been the achilles Hell to my boy, big play slave, who is a MISSIPI stable without How.
Speaker 2: Do you think that is?
Speaker 4: By the way, Well, because we all have people that we just don't match your will against, like body wise, uh like like like me myself, I love checking Randy Moss, Plexico, Terrell Owens and if they tall guys, I could play basketball with him. You bring me a Santana Moss.
Speaker 3: Some of these small guys you lose sight of him.
Speaker 4: So I just think when it comes to big play Slay and Terry, Terry wins it at the highest point. Well that's where Slay get most of his picks from, like from the high pointing balls.
Speaker 2: Well, he can't do that against Terry.
Speaker 3: So I would love to see that matchup back and forth. I would get Terry.
Speaker 4: I would give Terry literally eight to twelve chances to beat Slay.
Speaker 2: And I'm talking about all the best DB's in league, like now go balls.
Speaker 3: I want to frustrate them.
Speaker 2: We comebacks first.
Speaker 4: Like the most dangerous route for a guy that can get deep is a comeback because you're talking about fifteen to seventeen yards every time you catch it going out of bounds, not.
Speaker 3: Getting hit, not getting beat up. You do that once or twice. Now I'm gonna stick to you tighter, then you.
Speaker 2: Beat me over top. See.
Speaker 5: One of the things that Terry has going for itself that a lot of people don't give him credit for. He's more like a Steve Smith to me when it comes to run the routes. You know, Steve Smith was fast, and he was violent, and he was a guy that when he ran routes, you know, when he got off of press coverage, he might bring the jam to you before you brought it to him. Terry is a guy that you don't want to see him in the line of scrimming. He's not gonna do anything to you when it comes to just saying, oh you saw that routy ran. Yeah, But when he get up on you, he's gonna, he's gonna, he's gonna he's gonna gain game leverage on you quickly. And then if you try to put your hands on him, he can go by you. He's swimming by you, slapping your hand down, and he's just aggressive. He's a guy that he would go after any football he doesn't care. So when I watched these guys match up together all the time, Slay is one of those guys. I watched him play Justin Jefferson last year, and he put had clamps on Justin, but Jefferson was one and more of those for nest type wide receiver.
Speaker 2: It's gonna run routes. He's for that.
Speaker 5: He's a defensive bats not aggressive defensive back. That's why Terry to me, always win that matchup. So I think, yeah, you want to go out to Terry. You want to go out to Terry, but I think more than ten ten catches, he needs to score. I need to see him in the end zone. I need to see him setting us up for scores because I feel like the guy that we haven't seen yet that can do some of the things very special when it comes to the route running and all the other stuff, it's Johann and I feel like if we getting Terry gone, then you have to get Jahan going also because now he's gonna open up things for him because they're gonna try to stop bringing attention to him. So more than just talking about ten catches, I want to see Terry with a score or two, but I want to see, you know, us spreading that ball around to how he was a couple of weeks ago when we had nine different receivers having two or more catches, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think that that's like this thing is like spuriously correlated in my opinion, Like it's not a direct correlation, like Terry getting ten targets does I mean to win. What it does mean is that the offense is going to be healthy. It's moving right, it's they're converting on third down, they're being productive. And I think when the offense is more efficient, you're gonna see more targets for Terry. So it's kind of like a canary in the coal mine kind of tistic here. I think ten targets are ten opportunities is probably appropriate because it means that other things are going.
Speaker 2: Well, we're running the targets, you know what. You're right. I wasn't looking at it saying, but why we got to send the canar down in the to know we shouldn't go we're too deep. No, it's not, it's it's the curbon. It's the curb.
Speaker 3: But get what what happens to the dude that's carrying the canary?
Speaker 1: Well, because there this is really nerdy because their lungs are they operate, they their their respiratory fact faculty is so quick. Their breathing rate is so high they die before human being die and before you would feel the effect.
Speaker 2: So that's why they picked a canary. And that's brought to you by the National Geograph.
Speaker 1: All right, now, this is what I'm excited to hear about this. This is gonna be a tough It's gonna be a tough one. Chase young Montes sweat getting pressure on jail.
Speaker 2: It hurts.
Speaker 1: Sack numbers. You would like to see three is on the paper here. Yeah, I don't know if if they got one apiece, I'm happy that guy. It's a good night for our defensive front.
Speaker 5: I mean, trust me, Like just seeing what these guys who can run with the football has done to us. It's a plus to just get a sack period, you know, And I think hurts. It's more of a threat than Josh Allen and the way Josh Allen played at our home. But I also think the conditions had a big effect, you know what I mean, Like we talked about the conditions is gonna be something for the opposing team. We actually had more problems with the conditions then Buffalo. So exactly that conditions up there is always you know, like crap. Also but I think, you know, being being that we're gonna be in Philly or it'd be great to see those guys at least a second, because now I know we're doing some great things up front. All those guys are eating that chopping at the best and they're playing some good football.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna switch it all the way up.
Speaker 4: I think it needs to be pain in the aland with those three because that inside rush telling me one thing. If Paint in the Allen not getting out to the pass, that mean we're stopping his own run. We also get into the pass in the shortest route to the passes right through the A and the B gap. I feel like when we rushing, when the Ians rushed with a guy like that, and you're gonna get a seck, you're probably gonna get a seck chasing him down. So like, but if I'm getting it right up the E gu I mean we disrupted everything. Yeah, I would think the D tackles would be more responsible for winning the game than the D ends in this particular game against this particular team.
Speaker 1: I agree, And I do think the matchup inside excuse me, favors the interior guys, right, Yeah, I think like Landon Dickerson. He's got a little nick he might not play.
Speaker 3: And these guys played with Landon Dickerson in Alabama.
Speaker 2: They know he screens me.
Speaker 1: And then the other guy, the smaller guy is uh, you know, he's a center. And so I think like those matchups, feel get two back back up quote unquote guards inside. It's probably better as opposed to Lane Johnson on Montese sweat good luck man, that guy's excellent. And then Jordani Alata, who is probably a top twelve left tackle in football. And again, like I think Chase is playing much better, but he's gonna be the best offensive lineman that he'll see this year. Yeah, so I think I think that's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Probably internal pressure get him this step back out of the podect. I will say, though Jalen Hurts holds the ever lucky loving heck out of the football, it looks like it's very last money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: He was in that thing trying to get This is what happened when you got to lie like that and you just used to having time.
Speaker 5: Because what he used to having that time against this D line, were gonna need some stunts here and there too. I love that, right, because you know when you talk about Lane Johnson, you talk about the other kid on the left side. Yeah, but I do want to see how guys win against top tier you know, you know what I mean, because if you're a top tier end, then you need to be winning against top tackles.
Speaker 1: That's actually a really interesting statistic when you look at everybody except everybody except for a camp from Miles Garrett, right, their statistical production versus top five left tackles in the NFL basically normalizes. It's when they go against Nick even Nick bos So in the playoff game. Remember last year Lane Johnson as a torn aductor. Yeah, I can't even move his leg in it out and he locked lock down Nick bos Yeah, because that's the difference between an elite tackle and a backup. So it's so if for all you fans at home, if they don't get sacks against Lane Johnson, remember there's four other guys that can rush against.
Speaker 2: Let's make sure we rush against those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I think that'll be really That's that to me is one of the most interesting matchups in this game.
Speaker 2: I think so, all right.
Speaker 1: Brian Robinson how many yards run?
Speaker 2: How many yards rushing? Well, how many at let's do attempts? How many attempts that's the most important.
Speaker 5: We need twenty twenty five plus attempt twenty five attempts. You haven't even got five going into halftime.
Speaker 2: I'm with Town.
Speaker 5: We need twenty five a month if we get if he's getting it, if we're in the twenties and b Rock rushing the football, I mean we got the ball. We s to stay in drives, we're moving.
Speaker 1: You know I was gonna come after you. I was gonna come after you, Bro.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's a must we find that that run game.
Speaker 5: I think, you know, I'm not big on saying that things need to marry, but I think you do need a run game to establish everything else. Because now you get those guys out of that zone. Now you can put more guys up in the box. Now you find those wholes. Now you get the one on one matches what you say they like to run one on one anyway, to me, I'm a receiver and people always find it odd.
Speaker 2: Tanner. You always talking about, Look, I don't want the ball if I'm not open. If they got more encourage and run it. You know what I mean. I'm one of those guys. Whatever's working, do it, do it.
Speaker 5: So we need to try to established run, which is gonna be tough as hell because we know these they got to be.
Speaker 2: Then number one will come to the run game, stopping the run.
Speaker 5: But I feel like if we're in the twenties and we're controlling things we have, we're moving the change, controlling the clock, and we're successful with this, so that's going to open up other stuff in the past game.
Speaker 4: B Rob is the most important player on the roster this week. Weaponizing the running game and making it defensive does so much.
Speaker 2: I weaponize that, and this is what I like this, this is what I want. If we're running the ball.
Speaker 4: We always said if if he got twenty five TOAs that means that the offense is getting first down.
Speaker 2: They're moving the year ago, all right, we're getting Also.
Speaker 4: We weaponized it to the point that jayden Hurst is seen over there on the sideline watching b Rob run the ball and they go from having ten attempts ten drives to six to seven, like so that changes the game.
Speaker 3: If b Rob leaves this game with one hundred yard we know.
Speaker 2: How he is. He ain't really that forty yard breaker. He ain't there.
Speaker 4: He ten yards in the cloud of us, eight yards in the cloud of us six yards and I promise you by the fourth quarter, I know how it is.
Speaker 2: It's a defensive back.
Speaker 4: Now you start to we start to wear down, and you start to wear us out, and now you get over our head.
Speaker 2: With a d bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, like, so this is always gonna get after you a little bit, but you got to save yourself a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, thank so, my lawyer.
Speaker 1: So when you're rushing the football, it is not indicative of good offense, right, It's not an indicative of good offense. It's not it's when you possess the football, which Fred said though, right. So it's one of the things when you look at last year's game in twenty twenty two, the second game where they won with Taylor Heidikey, right, is they were able to convert on first outs. It was third and six, third and eight, third and ten, and it was all Terry. Terry did a great job of fighting matchups against Sleigh and winning those one on ones, and you're able to stay on the field, and then a crew more offensive plays, and then a crew more rushes right. So I think even though we want to be robbed to get a lot of touches, I think you need to make sure you're running into advantageous looks. So if they're going to stack the box with plus one, I don't need that. Can we throw out of those? Can we throw a quick game, can we do some stuff we move the pocket, can we do play action some of that stuff? And I think to Eb's credit, he's done a pretty good job in these first couple of games of throwing people into cover two shells. And then you look at the second half of that game and be Rob's avage averaging seven yards to carry. It's because they're in light run structures. So I think that's kind of what you want to look at here and can you work them out of it? And to your point, Fred, I think this is also a great point in this game. I think you can be a little bit more conservative offensively in terms of more rushing attempts, because I have a lot of faith, at least today, I do a lot of faith that the defense is going to hold a jailing hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's going to be a.
Speaker 1: Tight scoring affair. So ever heard the same punt to win. Has everyone elseid Like, I think that could be a philosophy in this game. Possess the football, play the field, position game, no turnovers, play a conservative game, take a little bit off of Sam Howell, and that is correlated. That philosophy is correlated with run of the football. Yeah, all right, I can dig.
Speaker 2: It, dig it.
Speaker 1: So I do think that'll be an interesting thing to keep an eye on.
Speaker 2: All right. Now, game predictions, what do we got? All right? When it comes to the divisional games, it's hard to predict.
Speaker 4: It's hard to predict. But just like last year we went win and one against them. I think we win there, they win here. Like it's just one of those things like, yeah, I think we played better on the others on the enemy's territory because everything is against you.
Speaker 2: I think we win this game twenty to fourteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty to fourteen, all right, So just is a little fun statistic because you know, last three games they've scored at least twenty five points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think this was gonna be This is gonna be a bar of bloody all right. Here a dirty mattress wrestling dirty mattress.
Speaker 3: I used to be part of a dirty Mattress.
Speaker 2: We don't want to hear that boy.
Speaker 5: He never allowed he said apparent list would lie because he founds the way to.
Speaker 2: All right. Oh man, I don't want to be the guy you think he was the guy last week they did lunch.
Speaker 5: I want to see a hard fork game, but I think Philly probably edges out of it beat us bout three score so.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I actually I actually liked that score a lot. I don't know, man, The more I watch Philly's offense, the less confident you are in that group. And I think our defense matches up really well with him. And if the offense can come with anything, I think they can get away.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping, like, don't get me wrong, man, And I'm not the guy. I am the company guy, by the way, company, but I am so are really you know what I'm saying. I just feel like, when he's coming off of the devastating loss, don't get me wrong, the mojo a little better, you know what I mean, because we're going against a divisional opponent. But I just feel like when it comes to what we are doing here, Philly might be a little more ahead of the curve than we are offensively. I mean, you know, even though both offenses are new, I'm just saying, as a team, total product where they quarterback, you know, in there quarter I'm just watching a total product. They might be a little more ahead of the curve, you know what I mean. I see a hard four match because of the division. But I just say, at the end, Yeah, when it's all saying there might be seventeen seventeen Philly kicks a field go to win the gain, Yeah what about you love me with your prediction.
Speaker 1: Because of that offensive thing, because Philly just doesn't look good offensively to me. And I think Jale Hurts is going to give you opportunities. And again it's a it's a very thin margin.
Speaker 2: For it's a trust way game.
Speaker 1: I think it is a trust I think I think I think it's gonna be a big, big.
Speaker 2: Part of it.
Speaker 5: Listen, I've seen them win games, and I think if it's going to be a Trustway game, we need to clean up what we Because tres Wells got one block the last weeks.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 1: So I would say if they can, it's it's gonna be. There's a small window, no doubt, but I think they can hit the window. They've shown they can hit the window. And I'm expecting this team to come out and play a lot better because I remember being coached by you being college and you were coached by him at Minnesota.
Speaker 2: He is not gonna be.
Speaker 3: First of all, he don't do well at the losses. Like listen to me, he loses.
Speaker 4: I think, like you know how intense he is on a regular day, like at the loss, it just eat said like it eats because he's like, we left all.
Speaker 2: These plays on the field. He never feels like both lose. And I think he's just gonna come out with a with a hyper hyper game plan.
Speaker 4: If we can't run right at you, we're gonna make you chase us all over the field.
Speaker 1: So this might be a Johann Dotson game, maybe Damy Brown, and so that's what I'm feeling. I just don't think he's gonna take this laying down. I think it's gonna be super close.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to live.
Speaker 2: I don't I know, you don't know, I know, but.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking it like twenty one twenty four, like a like a gross like punch in the mouth ball possession. Yeah, I think that's what that's what it feels like to me. And I think he's gonna get those guys rocky boat of it, and maybe that maybe that maybe dude, yeah, just standing.
Speaker 2: Punch each other in the face giving it to him, fitting rock queshing.
Speaker 1: So I think Washington's gonna win. And again it's a small window. And maybe that's the fan in me coming out. But I just I just got a feeling, and sometimes you just got to go with your feeling.
Speaker 2: I got it last week.
Speaker 1: Last week, I didn't feel it this week.
Speaker 2: I feel it the guy weeknd.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, all right, so now for our last segment of the show, it's well actually by Logan Paulson because I will actually you quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do it.
Speaker 1: So you said something at the beginning of the show, Dana, and I think you were here for it. No, no, he said something. You You're always very measured and thoughtful with what you say. No, no, no, no, no, no, you said that. What did you say that Philadelphia has the is the only state.
Speaker 3: That has a imaginary statue of a man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, imaginary statue of a fictitious person. Right, So I've got a list in front of him. Hey, I'm just I want our viewers to be well informed about statues.
Speaker 3: Tails besides Yoda inside.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go I'm just gonna go through the list and you can tell me and you can tell me whether this meets your criteria, yes or no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: There's a statue of Superman in Metropolis, Illinois.
Speaker 2: And he is an alien.
Speaker 1: He is an alien, but he's a fictitious person.
Speaker 2: He's not from Earth, he's from Crypton.
Speaker 3: He's not a man.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, next one, this one's kind of cool. Actually, I kind of want to check this out. RoboCop in Detroit, Michigan.
Speaker 2: He half machine, but.
Speaker 1: He is half Okay, all right, half machine half machine. Okay, Wow, this one is cool. I didn't know this was a thing. Sherlock Holmes on Baker Street in London, England.
Speaker 3: I say this not in America.
Speaker 4: We said America. That was the quateria I knew, Holmes. I was like, they cannot He's not American, he's not America.
Speaker 1: But he would meet your criteria for like a human.
Speaker 3: But is chanlack Holmes a fictation's character?
Speaker 1: It was it? Actually he's a fictitious character.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, get what he are European.
Speaker 1: We're all right, Rocky, obviously, we've talked about that one. Okay, Paddington Bear, statue of Paddington Bear. He's a bear, Okay, all right, Okay, this one, I don't even know who this guy is. Let's skip that one, all right.
Speaker 2: We got.
Speaker 1: Lego statue of Nick Wilde, who is a fox from that show. God, I can't even remember my kids cartoon character Dick Tracy, Dick Tracy.
Speaker 2: Where is he in l A.
Speaker 1: No, He's in Illinois, Illinois, Dick Tracy, Dick Tracy.
Speaker 4: But nobody runs up to the Dick Tracy statue in John around and does it.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The other one that I think is really interesting is Captain Kirk. Captain Kirk is a fix. He's a human being, but he's not you.
Speaker 4: I see one one show where Cam Kirk was chilling on Earth. Cavin Kirk had dated nothing but aliens. He dated like different species. So what I'm seeing Cam Kirk.
Speaker 1: Is not American, but his statue is in America, South Dakota, right, So that's good. Yeah, I don't know the code. Yeah, wherever he's from in the movie Iowa. Yeah, thank you. So Yeah, that's does a fair well actually, And so if you like stuff like this, make sure you to leave a comment about stuff that you like and stuff that you don't like, because we like to listen to what you have to say. We like to build the show around it.
Speaker 2: And uh, taking people from my lead Dirty Mattress Wrestling.
Speaker 1: God come to a beckyard near you. Yeah, so I don't know if he can talk about this. The producer is having a hard time with Dirty matresss to do him.
Speaker 2: Man, All right, appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: Please for sure to make just make sure you like and subscribe, leave comments. We read the comments. Makes you check that out and makes you check.
Speaker 2: Out the game. Oh please can't wait.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for listening. But we've got new and exclusive content for you all the time. We got Game Day Live and Postgay Live at Philly Behind Enemy Lines. Makesure you check that out. We're gonna get you all the scoop there.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We've got Commands Center, our flagship show. That's Command Center centric news all the time. And then on Sundays we got the Game Plan with Ron Rivera and me. We're talking football all the time, breaking down film. It's exclusive access, make sure you check it out. The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.