Speaker 1: I was born in Donkey. It's the Donkey of the dead.
Speaker 2: For the Donkey of day.
Speaker 3: Question Devil Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Yes, Donkey today for Friday, July sixteenth, Tupac's born day.
Speaker 1: Sidebar.
Speaker 4: Tupac gotta be the ultimate Gemini, right, like the whole dual personality thing, like nobody symbolized.
Speaker 1: It symbolizes that more than Park did.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Donkey today today goes to a sixty two year old man named Mark, the Carra and the Lake County Sheriff's Office in Illinois.
Speaker 1: All of y'all are getting.
Speaker 4: Donkey of to day because all of y'all are the reason Mark is in jail. Yes, ladies, and gettlement. Mark is in jail, and I will say unjustly even though he shot somebody. Yes, Mark the Cararra shot someone, and the police did their job and arrested someone for shooting Mark.
Speaker 1: But I don't agree with the arrest.
Speaker 4: Okay, there is always a valid reason to shoot somebody, all right, somebody breaks into your house, let the ham a Okay, woman being attacked by a man overpowering him, let that hammer fly. I am all for the right to bear arms in defending yourself with said arms, and that's what Mark did kind of but he still shouldn't be in jail. Let's go to WG for the report. Police WG nine Here at five o'clock.
Speaker 5: A man is facing felony charges after Lake County Sheriff's deputies say he shot himself while he was asleep. Police recalled to sixty two year old Mark Decara's home in Lake Barrington last April and found him with a gunshot wound to the leg. He told officers that he dreamed someone was trying to break into his house, and he got his three fifty seven magnum and shot himself.
Speaker 1: In the leg.
Speaker 5: That's when he woke up. Police then found that Deakara had a revoked FOUD card but still had the gun. He's now facing felony charges for possessing a firearm without a valid FOYD card and reckless discharge.
Speaker 1: Of that firearm.
Speaker 5: He's out on one hundred and fifty thousand dollars bond.
Speaker 4: Jesus, Now, I think what Mark did is extremely stupid, but not criminal.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: He had a dream that someone was breaking into his home, and his dream he retrieved his three fifty seven and shot who he believed was an intruder, but the intruder was himself. I've never had a dream that's intense in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: My dreams while I'm sleep don't seep into my reality unless it's the dream I'm peeing on the toilet. We've all had that one, right, Yes, that dream historically has caused me to wet the bed.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: When I hear these kinds of stories like Mark's, I initially don't believe them because I'm like, this is.
Speaker 1: A lot of activity to sleep through. Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm also the type that when the dream gets too intense, you know, like dreaming about someone breaking in your house, I'm waking up as soon as the breaking happens.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: That's actually one of the most comforting feelings ever, when you're in a terrible dream and you wake up and realize it's just a dream.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Very hard for me to believe someone can get up while still sleeping, grab their gun and get the shooting. But I'm not here to judge Bark, because I don't judge any of you women who wake up from dreams. You man cheated on you, and you be mad at him because you decided to eat cheese before bed. Knowing cheese causes bad dreams. Now, what Mark goes through when his sleep is out of the realm of my understanding. But I have a question, Lake County Sheriff's Office, why did you arrest Mark? The charge is because he had a revoked FOID card yet still possessed a firearm. A FOID card is a firearm owner's identification card. Marx was revoked, and so he got charged with possession of a firearm without a valid card and reckless discharge of a firearm. Now I think what Mark did was stupid but not criminal. Okay, he deserves donkey of today, not a warrant for his arrest. You're gonna charge me for discharging a firearm and the person I shot was myself?
Speaker 1: My god, Lake County Sheriff's Office.
Speaker 4: If I put a gun in my mouth and try to blow my brains out but I live, do you charge me with attempted murder?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: If your woman is sleeping next to you and she starts hitting you in your sleep while she's still sleeping because she's having a dream she ran into that woman she thinks she's sleeping with, should she be charged.
Speaker 1: With a salt. Huh.
Speaker 4: We don't know what kind of trauma this man mark the carriers going through, what type of PTSD he may be dealing with. Maybe he's been the victim of a home invasion before.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 4: I just know this isn't something to be arrested over. Okay, his FOYD card was revoked. Can you not have some sympathy for his stupid ask? And he just get a fine or something? For all we know, this man might have been defending himself against Freddy Krueger. Okay, there was no one breaking into his house. For what if there was a man in a red and green scriped polo sweater, a fedora and knives on his fingers breaking into his dreams? Because a man need to go to jail for defending himself against that? Well, if that's the case, go lock up all of Elm Street, all right. Put cases on Nancy and all those folks for defending themselves against Freddy Krueger. Come on, Late County Sheriff's office, have some damn empathy, all right? This man Chetta bobbed himself while dreaming and he ends up in handcuffs. We have to take a stand against this because first it's gonna be Marked getting arrested for shooting himself in the dream. Next it's gonna be you getting arrested for peeing on yourself and the dream yes you okay, dreaming that you're peeing, wetting the bed, peeing on yourself, maybe peeing on someone in the bed with you. Next thing you know, you're charged with simple battery. Did you know, intentionally peeing on someone without their consent? You could be charged with simple battery, which is a misdemeanor based off the Lake County Sheriff's Office logic, if you pee on yourself while and you get a charge, do you want this to be a case?
Speaker 1: Huh? Do you want this to be the case?
Speaker 4: Well, stay with Mark all right, but in the meantime, please give Mark the Kara in the Lake County Sheriff's Office to sweet Sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 6: Oh no, the day, the dogee all the day.
Speaker 4: Ye, we're really appreaching sci fi levels of life. People when you're getting arrested for what you're doing dreams, m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I shoot myself and then you arrest me. Now I was wrong.
Speaker 4: You're thinking about something you did in the dream, okay, all right, Well.
Speaker 7: I have so many questions ask him. I know, I just I'm just wondering how he reached for his gun while he was asleep, That's what I want, Like, I'm just like, what was that dream? And how did you reach for your gun while you was asleep and shoot yourself.
Speaker 1: While you probably on the side of his bed and clearly.
Speaker 7: So, how do you reach for your sleeping.
Speaker 2: You never you never got up or swung in the middle of a dream.
Speaker 7: Remember, no, No, I've definitely woken up screaming, crying or falling out of the bed. But I've never like swung her because in your dream you feel so restricted, like you're really restricted in your sleep.
Speaker 3: I swung on Gia one time in my dream sleeping like I had a dream like I was fighting and I'm fighting and she grabs me to try to wake me up, and I yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: You didn't make her allgether for ten years, But you don't want to swing.
Speaker 4: She should have been she should have been swinging.
Speaker 1: My god, this guy is cool. Geez Jesus cool.
Speaker 2: B T will see you guys on Monday.
Speaker 3: I beat the matter of fact Tuesday, because Mondays and holidays June team Father' Day weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be in Houston for my frustrated so shout out to uh everybody out in Houston.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna see out this weekend for my car showed this week in Father's Day weekend day. We're off, so b e t We'll see you on Tuesday. Roxy say good bye to bt by by.
Speaker 1: She did that already a long time ago.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, it's Friday, so you know what that means, Preaky Friday.
Speaker 2: Now we have a choice, Rox, We're gonna let you decide.
Speaker 1: Oh god, by the way, Rocky already decided.
Speaker 7: No no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: No no no.
Speaker 7: What are the options?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: These are the tool freaky freaky, freaky Friday questions. One came from Lyrica Anderson. I have to believe that that's her name, and she was talking about when is it okay to have sex with somebody? Like how long do you have to wait before people consider you a hole? Or let's talk about stinky COUCHI d d G said he likes stinky couchie. He that he's into that sweaty, sexy, nasty, smelly stinky COUCHI.
Speaker 7: Clearly Solomon has already decided, which.
Speaker 2: Rover No, no, no.
Speaker 4: I don't like him saying that because him and Holly still together, you know, Holly, my cousin. I don't like that, okay, because that's what people gonna assume. They're gonna assume, Oh you know what I mean, taking this little mermaid thing too far? Now, you're like a little fishy smell.
Speaker 2: I don't like That'll shut up, man, So where you want to go?
Speaker 7: Roxy, Well, it's that we're not gonna go there. That's that's really your cousin like that. Like, I'm just I got so many questions. First of all, there's nothing good about stinky kuchi, Like, that's just not a good And there's too many Instagram advertisements about bb jealous now that that should not be a problem with.
Speaker 2: Anybody's Let's just let's do stinky cuchie all right.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. Do you like nasty, smelly, stinky sex?
Speaker 2: Now that could be.
Speaker 3: Coming from the gym, because coming from the gym, you could just have your workout and you're gonna have a little body oda and then you could get it in with your partner.
Speaker 2: But that's cool.
Speaker 7: I like I like me a little man smell.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not talking about a woman's.
Speaker 7: A woman's situation should never be questionable, but a man if you got like that, man smell like that, you know, a.
Speaker 2: Gym smell, not like listen, I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely listen.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it when because they link my right after I.
Speaker 4: Play ball, Cam Run Cam roon Gods, ladies keptain with DJ Clue Fantastic four. That's when they fall because they lick my all right after I play ball.
Speaker 3: Okay, eight hundred five one, let's discuss.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Do you like stinky, smelly, nasty sex. It's the breakfast club of morning.
Speaker 1: It's Freaky Friday. God damn the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Donkey Today is brought to you by the law Office of Michael s lam Andsoft. Don't be a donkey. Dob pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.