Speaker 1: The Just Baseball Show is presented by BETMGM. If you haven't signed up for BETMGM yet, use bonus code just Baseball and you will get up to a fifteen hundred dollars first bet offer on your first wager with BETMGM. Here's how it works. Step one, download the bet MGM app and sign up using bonus code just Baseball. Deposit at least ten dollars, and place your first wager on any game. Step three, you'll receive up to fifteen hundred dollars in bonus bets if your bet loses. Just make sure to use bonus code just Baseball when you sign up. First bet offer for new customers only, subject to eligibility requirements. Rewards are non withdrawable bonus bets that expire in seven days. In partnership with Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel US promotional offers not available in North Carolina, New York, Nevada, Ontario, or Puerto Rico. Gambling problem Call one eight hundred Gambler. Available in the United States call eight seven seven dash eight dash, hope and Why, or text hope and Why to four six seven three six'. Nine In New, york call one eight hundred next step In. Arizona one eight hundred three two seven five zero five zero In. Massachusetts one eight hundred bets off In. Iowa one eight hundred NINE a one zero zero two three In Puerto, rico or visit one eight hundred gambler dot. Net that's www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net In West. Virginia don't forget if you haven't signed up FOR betmgm, yet use bonus Code Just baseball and get your fifteen hundred dollars first bet. Offer Todays.
Speaker 2: Sat Lakes, girls.
Speaker 3: We will see.
Speaker 2: You time's The.
Speaker 1: Gunner Welcome, Monday june. Ninth here on The Just Baseball, show It's Arm lane AND i Am Peter. Apple And arm get those fingers ready because it's time for The weekend Round up where we go through every game that was over the past weekend with a few takeaways from each. Series and it's all brought to us by the Sportsbook born In. Vegas, remember, folks download BET, mgm whether that be On iOS Or, android and use promo Code Just. Baseball why first bet offer up to fifteen hundred dollars back in bonus bets if your first wager, LOSES i, think And i've gotten a couple of dms about, it people using the code to put down a couple of dollars on some college baseball. Futures as we are about to as you're probably listening, to this close to ending Super regionals Onto omaha soon both of us are going to be. There but right, now we're going to talk about some major league baseball in the meantime before we go all college heavy over the next few.
Speaker 3: Weeks i'm actually so excited for The College World. SERIES i know this was a really fun weekend in, baseball BUT i can't help but already start to look ahead. There i'm pumped about that. Coverage just stay tuned for. That but a lot of fun things going on across baseball this. Weekend we had some players, return we had some rivalry, matchups SO i had some weird stuff going as, Always so this is a fun one of the more EXCITING i think weekend roundups for, me at least in the last few.
Speaker 1: WEEKS i, Agree we're going to go through all of the games and at the, end stay tuned BECAUSE i have a bone to pick with. Arm he's got an opinion that just doesn't sit right with, me and we're going to talk it out at the. End but first your first five, series Then i'll get into my. Ten let's round it, up let's do.
Speaker 3: It so we'll start with The citrus, series which is probably one of the least exciting series that has a name for. It you, know it's No, subway but That's Rays. Marlins it actually was a fun, series which IS i didn't watch a ton of, it but it was fun when you looked at the box scores afterwards and kind of. Saw But game, One Edward cabrera Versus Zach lttel and The rays got the scoring going first with three runs that were. Unanswered Jonathan ronda singled to write that Scored Brandon. Law Then aronda hit AN rbi ground out in the third to make it two to. ZERO rbi ground out From Jake mangum made it three to zero in the. Third The marlins started to climb back a little. Bit Augustine ramirez homer de center that broke a long homerless streak for The, marlins but that only made it three to. One Then Matt tice for The rays in the bottom half of the seventh extended the, lead singling to center and Scoring Jonathan ronda that made it four to. One The marlins answered with a little bit of life in the Eighth Otto lopez homer two run shot brought them to within, one But Pete fairbanks locked things down in the ninth inning with another. Save marlins lose that, One raiz win four to. Three heading over To game two much more of a, shootout a fun one where you had twenty one run scored between the two. Teams it started in the second with a three run shot From Christopher murrell that was a. Bomb then you had another run in the bottom of the second When Taylor walls doubled that Scored Danny. Jansen that made it four to nothing through two. Innings The marlins answered back in the third with An Xavier edwards double who's been swinging the bat really well since coming off of the, il that Scored Connor norby then you Had Jesus sanchez following up with a game tying three run. Shot it's in four hundred and twenty five Feet Peter, VISION i know clarified that on x where it was well over five hundred according To Peter. Vision that kept things tied for about an inning because get to the home half of the, Fourth Danny jansen answers with a two run shot to make it six to. Four marlins get one back in the, fifth and then two more to take the. Lead actually it was a five run fifth or six run, FIFTH i should, say excuse, me six to run fifth made it ten to, six and all of a, sudden seemed like The marlins might be in the driver's seat there where you had six straight. Runs but unfortunately for The, Marlins Christopher morell had a heck of a. Game he homer is, again this one not as far but three hundred sixty eight. Feet they all count the. Same that made it ten to. Seven Then Taylor walls homered a two run shot in the bottom of the sixth to follow behind that to make it ten to, nine and Then Brandon lowe in the bottom of the seventh homeward to tie things up at. Ten we went into extra, innings where In Roberto HERNANDEZ rbi single was the. Difference marlins win eleven to. Ten Cade gibson with a two inning. SAVE i believe that had to be the first of his. Career you get to the series finale On, sunday back to low scoring in this, one and even though it was a bullpen game mostly for The, marlins they were able to Match Drew rasmussen for most of the. Game, There rasmussen was fantastic, again his helright down to two to two to two after six innings of two run ball. THERE i actually should just say maybe. UP i think that would bump your era, slightly, actually which is more of a testament to Good Drew rasmussen has. Been things got started on The marlin SIDE rbi single From Atto lopez that Scored Xavier edwards in the. First scoring held at one zero until the, fifth When Jesus, sanchez who had a phenomenal, series talk about a guy that is probably going to be boosting his trade value sooner rather than later with the way he's. PLAYING rbi single that made it two. Zip but then The rays answered right back in the bottom of the fifth two run shot From Yondi diaz that tied it at, two and the score held that way until the bottom of the. EIGHTH A Brandon laus sacrifice fly gave The rays the, lead and then a two inning save From Edwin uceta two perfect innings three strikeouts to seal the. Deal There rays win three to two and they take the. Series some of the themes, Though Jesus sanchez really swinging the bat well And Edward cabrera he was pulled a little bit, early but another decent outing from. Him he continues to throw the ball pretty well though over the last month. Plus.
Speaker 1: NOW i know he got a short yank in his last start in this. Series But Edward, Cabrera, yeah he's got to walk right down below ten, percent and lately it's been much. BETTER i mean In, may twenty eight strikeouts and twenty seven innings with just eight, walks pitch into a two. Era then In june so far four, innings one, earned five, strikeouts two, walks and then of course that last start where he did walk a couple of. Guys But Edward cabrera has always had this upper echelon type pitcher upside because this stuff is. Outrageous, YEAH i, mean you turn on A marlins game to Watch Edward cabrera and he's throw ninety three Min howard changeups and you think to, yourself how was this guy not? Elite, yep and then he walks the next three. Guys they're, like, oh that's. Why but he ain't really walking anybody. Now it's not like he's made this huge switch and now he's walking. Nobody he's No George kirby out. There but you need to see that he can pitch twenty or a below four as long as he is walk rate isn't completely out of. Control.
Speaker 3: Yep, no it's interesting because it's a guy THAT i would imagine is expendable as well for The, marlins and you know it comes with some. Control and if he's throwing, well and he has. Been if you combine the last three starts he has fifteen and the thirds innings, pitched he's only allowed one earned, run twenty strikeouts and seven. Walks that's a ten percent walk. Rate that's a guy THAT i think can get away with a ten percent. Walkway, Yeah AND i mean if you extrapolated a little bit, further the command's actually been a bit. Better last six, star it's an eight percent walk. Right So i'm glad you mentioned him because he's a guy that could be playing his way into trade consideration for a team that probably looks at him and, says, oh maybe we can even make a little tweak here and unlock a bit. More he struck out, ten you, know just a few starts to. Go and then the other guy in this series is another guy THAT i think is really playing his way into another team as, well Is Jesus. SANCHEZ i, mean after the, series his offensive numbers on the season are well above, average AND i mean he's crushing baseballs. Here i'm looking at several teams that have a corner outfield. Issue you get A sanchez with two more years of control after this. ONE i, think even though he's, not you, know a star or anything like, that a slightly above average corner bat with years of CONTROL i think is gonna be coveted at this.
Speaker 1: Deadline i'm glad you brought Up sanchez, too because both of those two guys have their. Issues but some teams are going to look into the data and think to, themselves, Well Haesu sanchez can crush baseballs? Yep with? Us can he do it? Consistently Edward cabrera incredible stuff with? Us can he do it? Consistently SO i think that The, marlins of, course are going to be fielding calls With. SANDY i don't know how those calls are necessarily going to. GO i do. NOT i feel bad For Peter bendix just sitting in there as teams just Destroy sandy on the, PHONE i, bet and he's, like, WELL i mean he's Still.
Speaker 3: Sandy it's like the classic fantasy football thing, though where somebody tells, you, like your player sucks and then, like, okay then why do you want to trade for? Him? Exactly they send you an offer and you're, like, yo your guy is averaging three yards per cary and he's not doing, this, well then why are you texting me to trade for him if he's not. Good it's like the same thing With. Sandy but you have to endure that Because i'm sure that's what they're going to be, saying is oh, WELL i mean look at the. Numbers, well you know what he can, be but people aren't going to pay as much unless he currently is. That so it is at least. Refreshing i'm sure for bendex to your point that some of these other volatile pieces could actually be good trade assets if they keep playing this way for another.
Speaker 1: Month, absolutely next, series, yep.
Speaker 3: We'll go To houston Versus. Cleveland but this was In. Cleveland first. Game Colden, gordon the, rookie turned in his best big league start so. FAR i think it was the fifth start of his. Career in his FIRST mlb, win he went five innings of one run, ball struck out, five and walked. None houston's three run rally in the fifth was really the difference there Where Jeremy pania scored from. Second really impressive base running For Jeremy, pania by the, way scored from second on an infield. Single was one of those where he's on second, base already ground ball over to third. Base he's already sprinting on, contact knowing that the throw is gonna get, over you, know go across the, diamond and knowing that it was gonna be one of those slower, throws he just he basically HELD lb and just kept running around third and by the time the first baseman caught it went to, Look pania was already scoring at. Home he's been, incredible by the. Way more on him. Later Christian walker followed up with a two run single to right, field a bloop that scored excuse, me a one run single that scored out, twove a little bloop that just landed where nobody, was and then he had a solo homer From Brendan rodgers for good measure in the sit that made the difference four to. Two couple of outfield assists From Mariicio dubon which was, impressive And Jacob melton made a crazy, catch another rookie who's getting up there and hopefully making a little bit of an impact for the. Astro Josh hater closed it out with a perfect ninth for his seventeenth consecutive. Save, Saturday Hunter brown was pretty darn, nasty but he also walked five at the same, time five and the thirds. Innings one, run nine strikeouts in that, outing but again five walks was a bit of a. Surprise janardez had a two run home run in the, sixth his eighth of the, season Giving houston are one, lead and Then cleveland. Answered Jose A ramirez tied it with a two run homer in the, seventh extending is On bass streak to thirty three, games WHICH i think that is now thirty four. Games and then in the, Tenth Jake myers scored on a wild pitch By Hunter Gadis Estoch pareties followed with an INSURANCE rbi single And Bennett susa earned a, SAVE i believe his first in like a very very long, time And Josh hader was credited with the. Win then On, sunday in the, finale another close game Was bonaway launched a two run homer in the second, inning Putting cleveland. Ahead houston responded to the. Seventh Camp smith tied the game with a two run, double and then in the bottom half of the, inning A Steven okurt throwing error Allout. No One jones to, score and then Will Will wilson at an insurance with a Sackfly class is starting to look a little bit sharper. Too he earned his fourteenth. Save astros win the series two to. One just some of the big takeaways Is jose ramirez thirty four game on bass, Streak yanody seems like he's eating up a little, bit Cam smith continues to swing, it And Colden gordon's turning in a good START i think is super.
Speaker 1: Encouraging AND i think the biggest takeaway is how Good Jeremy paania has been because The astros are playing great baseball and it's not fully on the backs Of Jeremy, pania but he certainly is leading the clubhouse right. Now he's got nine, bombs thirteen, Steals he's hitting three twenty one with a one forty EIGHT wrc plus and he's also playing his patented defense at shortstop in the ninety fourth percentile of outs above. Average and this guy is fast as. Shit oh, yeah ninety eight percentile of sprint. Speed he's doing it an, aspect he's doing everything on on the baseball field right, now and a, major a major thing That i'm looking at in his profile right. Now he's always been a good fastball, hitter but this, year, man he's hitting three eighty four against. Fastballs and now you look at some of the underlying data and it, Says, Okay Jeremy pania will slow down a little. Bit but, yeah he'll probably slow down a little bit because right now he is arguably the best defender at the position at short or at least he is in that, conversation while being one of the best offensive, pieces point blank. Period Right, so, yeah he will slow down. Eventually but what does slowing down even look like For Jeremy Paynha is he hitting two ninety with twenty five jacks and thirty steels while playing elite. Defense he's he's right in the prime of his. Career this is this could be the best Season Jeremy payya has or he can continues to build on that in seasons to, come and we're looking at one of the better shortstops in.
Speaker 3: Baseball, well to your, point like he's already matched his career high and f, war which was you, know three point three in his rookie. Season AND i also like to remind people that this was a guy that was to lay bloomer in, college came out of main and then missed some time in the minor, leagues kind of flew through the minor leagues while not playing a lot of. Games so even though he's a bit, older like this is somebody THAT i do, think you, know older relative to most players who, are you, know three years on their fourth year of THEIR mlb. CAREER i think this is a guy that could very easily be someone that puts it all together at twenty seven to twenty. Eight so wouldn't be shocking if this is, where you, know he has this quote unquote, breakout BECAUSE i mean it's it's been really impressive watching him do his, thing and The astros need, that, Right they've got good, players but you know who's going to be that next, core you, know all star piece for you as you see some of the veterans age, out AND i think it could very easily Be payna and Cam smith.
Speaker 1: Potentially and The astros are making me look. Dumb they're two and a half game games up of the. DIVISION i was talking up The mariners Saying i'm not scared of The, astros and here they come. Now i'm not terrified to The. ASHROS i will continue to say. That WHEN i made that, point WHAT i meant, WAS i think they'll win eighty five. Games they'll be, competing but they're just don't terrify me like they used. To i'm still sticking by, that BUT i will say The ashos are objectively playing great baseball right. Now they've won six of their last ten, games but even in, losses they're, very very. Competitive and it's a different type of. Starter Right they're trying a bunch of new guys and they're All they've all been pretty decent as they await some of their better arms to come back from. Injury With lance McCullers junior taking a step up as, well And Hunter brown And Framber valdez just being the dogs that they. ARE i, mean it's a really good. Team of course it.
Speaker 3: Is And hater looks like you know Pe cater as, well which is which is. Huge he's in the last nine. Appearances he has a point zero NINE. Fip he has a lot of run, trekouts two.
Speaker 1: Walks are they taking his? Advice does he ever go two days in a row or does he ever go more than three?
Speaker 3: Outs he didn't go more than three, outs but he did go back to back on the sixth and the. Seventh, okay you know it's funny though on the seventh he allowed a double in a. Walk he got out of. It but it's. Nuts it really is. Nuts but that's why you Got Brian. Obre you, Right White Sox. Royals you can kind of feel by the way that the excitement In chicago to a, degree it's a. RELATIVE i don't know how much of this series you watch BEFORE i get into, it but, like fans have something to cheer about now because The White sox actually don't have journeymen and they're calling guys up and that's been. Nice it's it's, nice it's. Refreshing we'll get to that game. One White sox fans had plenty to cheer. About White sox. Dominated they scored five runs in the eighth. Inning it was it was close for most of, it but then five runs of the eighth inning behind at Least robert TWO rbi. Single he also added another r on a run scoring hit earlier in the. Ballgame Mike tachman homeward in the, fifth and Rookie Kyle thiel recorded his FIRST mlb, hit another part of what's making this team a lot more fun to. Watch Davis martin went six strong, innings allowing to earned, runs striking out, seven and it was ultimately a seven.
Speaker 1: To two victory for The White.
Speaker 3: Sox Kansas city's runs came via back to back homers From mike Kel Garciam Vinnie pascantino in the, third just solo shots and that was. It On, saturday Another White sox impressive. Performance Adrian hauser six innings of one run ball struck out six his fourth quality start in four. Outings Tim elcho launched a two run homer in the second to take the. Lead Chase mydrath also hit a home run like these are all the guys we wanted to see. Playing Edgar carroll also scored on a sac fly in the, eighth And Dan. Altavilla that's not who we were really excited, about but, whatever closed it for his second career Save White sox win four to. One the only run came on A Vinie pascanino solo, homer, who by the, way has been making.
Speaker 1: Lately but, yeah not.
Speaker 3: Enough we'll get him as. Well series, Finale royals were able to Salvage Bobby What junior hit a two run. Homer Salvador perez also went. Deep Jonathan india added a go ahead double as well in the. Seventh The royals tallied sixteen, hits including three with multiple Hits, India wit And GARCIA i, believe actually four In pascantino as. Well Michael lorenzen was sharp he earned the. Win he went six innings of two run ball seven. Strikeouts chicago made a late, push scoring three in the, ninth But Carlos ostevis was able to close it out with the bases. Loaded it was encouraging to See Louise robert have a good opener and maybe start to put together some decent At pats. Again Adrian houser was pretty nuts to. See great Seeing TiO up. There but you, ALSO i, mean if you're The royals you gotta win two out of three. There BUT i will say there's some youthful energy there In, chicago AND i think it's infectious across the ball club right.
Speaker 1: Now, YEAH i was watching the game On sunday and even in the game that The White sox, lost, right they only had one HIT i think until like the eighth or ninth inning of the, game and then they showed that, FIGHT i mean last Year's White. Sox if they're at that, point they might almost deduct a run from The White sox because of the lack of. Fight but you can see it's just a bunch of young guys playing with nothing to, lose and that's what we've been hoping from The White. Sox Kyle teel is coming up already hitting three seventy five with an ops over eight p fifty and he's walking twenty five percent of the. Time where has he? Been isn't that so much better THAN i? Know they don't really play the same, position And i'm sure he's going to continue to. Play but the guy that just comes to my mind is Michaelay. Taylor even Though Kyle teal plays catcher OR dh or something that's first or. Whatever ed Michaelay taylor is an, outfielder but it's just so good to see these young players and it feels like an invigorated. Team and you Have White sox fans debating between, themselves are we a really bad good? Team or how does that phrase? Go the way they're, arguing it's, like, there are we a good bad? Team are we a good bad? Team or are we a fun bad? Team i'm. NOT i think they're fun.
Speaker 3: Bad it's.
Speaker 1: Funny they're fun bat as, well and they're actually, Like i'm turning on A White tex game to see what these young guys are. Doing the last time that's happened.
Speaker 3: A long, time AND i Will i'd be remiss IF i didn't, mention by the, way on The royal, side big part of the offensive charge in the final game Was Jack, caglion who had four, hits including a. Double all of the lasers ye also freaking. Art he hits the ball so hard and he had some bad batted ballluck early. Going in the early, going the swing that really stood out to me From CAGs was AND i understand, this you, know ninety mile an hour fastball, here but left on left it was a high fastball From Tyler alexander at like the, top top top of the, zone AND i mean just look at the, Finish like if you'll know the, clip go On twitter and just search you hit it one. Fourteen but just the way that he's loaded back and the, FINISH i, mean it is just really fun to watch this guy hit and he's he's just, starting so he could hopefully be a big for. Them they need that because it was it was just tough again to watch this offense in. General it's just very one. DIMENSIONAL a lot of the big hits come with nobody on, base AND i think you see what can happen there is you, know you can fall, behind and it just feels like if The royals fall, behind it's really hard for them to get back into. It, Hopefully, tags can you, know change that tune a little.
Speaker 1: Bit tags kind of reminds me Of Matt. Olsen there are some similarities. There.
Speaker 3: YEAH i could see that.
Speaker 1: Big o' lefty with a big old stick just fucking pummeling. Baseballs, no not in that. Way ARE i meant the? BAT i meant his, Bat, yes both big sticks just crushing, it both crushing. Baseball is that long swing and when they connect it just and they can hit it to all fields to, field you, know power to, everywhere big, sticks.
Speaker 3: Yep and, honestly like it, is it is really fun to watch him, hit AND i think he's. HELPING i think it's been invigorating For pascantino as, well who has been. Dynamite he had two more hits in That sea, finale but he is finally you, know settled in here where Entering. Sunday if you, go you, know over his last eight, games this was Entering sunday where he had two. Hits he is hitting four sixty. Seven that's fourteen for his last thirty and you can go even further back than. That, honestly last seventeen games Entering sunday four thirty, eight five oh seven six zho nine slash line For Vinnie. Pascantino that's twenty eight for his last sixty, four with three homers and only seven strikeouts in seventy three played. Appearances if he's swinging it like, that you Got CAGs. Back bobby's not in super you, know Hero bobby mode, yet but he had a really impressive home run as. Well maybe that can be enough to get this offense going a little.
Speaker 1: BIT i, Mean vinnie's lucky that they basically have me playing corner outfield or else tags might Take vinnie's. Spot it's good to see that he's finally being The vinnie that we know he can. BE i, mean you know you you've been a huge fan of. His got me to buy in and. Ice it's just good plate. Discipline like he's got. Power this guy should be consistently one of the better hitters in the division and one of the better first basemen in The American, league and it's just been so slow up to this. Point but you're finally starting to see it and it looks prolific right.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah they need. Him they need, him no doubt about. That The mets take on The rockies and welcome back To, Earth Colorado rockies On. Friday so it was actually a close. One it was tied all the way into the. Ninth two. Outs in the, Ninth Francisco, lindor playing with a broken pinky, toe well documented that his pinky toe is, broken delivered to go ahead to run pinch hit double driving In Juan soto and Peed lonzo for a four to two. Lead they were able to hold on to that lead THERE codei sanga through six strong, innings allowing just one to. RUN i think it was A Mickey montiac solo, shot and Then Ryan sanik worked out of a basis loaded jam in the. Eighth Edwin diz closed it out for his fourteenth. Save Ryan ritter also tripled in HIS mlb. Debut i'm glad they called him. Up he's been having a really nice season in the upper miners for The. Rockies, saturday All mets eight to. One Ronnie maurisio recalled From TRIPLE a after dealing with the torn a cl and then some you, know just lingering issues with. It has been nice to see him back healthy and oh, man did he not waste any. Time four hundred and fifty six foot blast and it was crazy BECAUSE i know it's, corese but like it was a very easy swing for the Longest mets home run of the. Season, Also Jared Young jeff McNeil added homers as. Well good game From Brandon nemo And Luis torrens also added TO, rbi While Francisco lindor returned back to the lineup as a, starter reached base twice tole two bases and one think the pinky toes much of an. Issue Clay holmes only allowed one run across six, inning six, strikeouts no. Walks all These mets pictures shoved at. ALTITUDE i know it's The, rockies but clearly were not affected By Herman marquez took the. Loss rocky slump continues with runners in scoring. Position they failed to produce zero for eight with runners in scoring, position and they failed a twelve and fifty two in that. One headed into the series finale On, sunday once again All mets thirteen to. Five Petl anzo And jeff McNeil each launched two home, runs contributing to six total homers for The. Mets they scored in the, second the, third and the. Fourth Brett batty also launched. One it's a good, ONE a good game For Francisco alvarez to get, right And tyler McGill threw pretty, well allowing just two runs over five, innings again just absolutely crushing. Them thirteen to five was the final. Score three games. Sweep mets finish six to zero against The rockies this, season search to forty two and twenty four eighteen games over five, hundred four and a half game lead in the, nleast The rockies drop to twelve and fifty three On pace, four a franchise worst, campaign even after that sweep of The.
Speaker 1: Marlins this tweet was dropped into our discord. Again if anybody wants to join the best baseball group chat in the, world they can find the link of the episode description comes to us For, matt but it's a tweet From Steve. Elbs how good Has mets starting pitching been this? Year in fifty eight of their sixty six, Games mets starters have allowed three earn runs or. Fewer only once has a starter giving up more than four earn runs in a game all. Year it Was Blake tidwell in a spot start In Saint. Louis crazy. Stuff so the pitching has been outrageous and the offense has been. Great but it's not because Of Lindor's. Sodo it's because Of Pete. Alonzo, YEAH i, mean those guys have been. Good The mets lineup has been. Good but The Polar bear AND i forget who in our. Discord i'd have to scroll up and find. It when you're, Talking i'll go and mention who mentioned it to, Us but they were talking about How Pete alonso just looks so much, happier AND i did, say, well, yeah it's easy to be happy when you're raking and your team is, elite but it is true Like Pete alonso is playing with a certain spark and he's not your typical power hit that is going to hit a bunch of home runs and not do much. Else Sometimes Peter alonzo falls into that, bucket but not twenty twenty Five Polar. Bear the barrel control has been, outrageous which is why he's hitting over three. Hundred but he just hits everything so hard and the bats are so damn. Good Pete alonso is one of my favorite bats to watch this season because he's battling every single, time doesn't swing and miss that, much is in chasing outside the zone that, much and if you throw it in his, wheelhouse he is catapulting it into the. Bleachers he has been a. Joy he looks like.
Speaker 3: The, breakout you, know fifty home and he's not gonna hit, fifty but he looks like that version Of Peet alonzo where it's funny because after this frustrating offseason for, him where the market didn't materialize the way that he wanted it, to you, know instead of just kind of wining about it and coming back with his tail between his, legs he comes back to the team that you, KNOW i think he very much wanted to be, with signs a deal that still is good for approve it and he's proven, it AND i think that's a really cool aspect of this. Thing and he's going to make himself a lot more money on the back. End BUT i love it that you mentioned the fact that he's looking like that complete hitter that we've seen through. STRETCHES i, mean this has been a guy that has struck out less than twenty percent of the time when he's really like locked in and dialed from a bats of ball, perspective AND i mean he's striking out about twenty one percent of the time this. Year but if you're hovering around there with his power, NUMBERS i, mean you're going to be one of the more productive and consistent hitters In Major League. Baseball so it's been really fun to watch him do his, thing AND i imagine it it's got to be helpful, having even though he's not playing at the peak of his powers right, now having A sodo in that lineup by your side as.
Speaker 1: Well should we do a segment on How PETER. A lonzo is actually only good because Of Wan soto and then debating about. Him maybe get fink on and just talk more About Wat.
Speaker 3: Soda, yeah somehow make this About, Sodo AND i.
Speaker 1: APOLOGIZE i wanted to bring up the person's name who brought it up in our, discord but our discord is popping off right. Now you get a stroll too, far there's so far back to where to find. It so, again if you are listening to, this just ping us in the morning on discord and we'll get you shouted out on a future. Show my, bad but, hey that's a good thing that a discord is absolutely.
Speaker 3: Popping, YEAH i love.
Speaker 1: IT i love.
Speaker 3: It we'll go to my final series, here, right it would Be Athletics, orioles AND i mean this was an interesting. Series no it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't The orioles look. Terrible, yeah but it's like it kind of a mid. OFF i, MEAN i as we're at least, exciting LIKE i liked watching. Them i'll you'll break down this. Series BUT i thought The a's played pretty. Well The orioles JUST i, mean it's. Unbelievable how bad they. ARE i can't believe.
Speaker 3: It it's, rough AND i Think game one was kind of just one of those tone, setters because like they get off to this early lead where you get two runs in the second inning on A Dylan carlson, homer and then you add another one in the third on A Ramon loreano sack, fly and you're, Like, okay we're in control a little bit, here like maybe we, can you, know in a good offensive, environment just keep our foot on the. Gas but you, Know Dean kramer not really able to keep The athletics at. Bay Lawrence butler added a double to center scoring, areas and then you, had of course the hit Machine Jacob wilson with AN rbi, single one of his three hits on the. Day they added ANOTHER rbi ground up Via Tyler soderstrom to make it four to. Three just like, that with four runs in the, third The athletics now have the lead. Again they added one Or baltimore was able to tie it back up in the top of the fifth to make it four to. Four but then The athletics got one back in the bottom of the fifth and that was the, difference five to. Four the score held from the fifth inning, onward it was A Jackson holiday home, run who again continues to swing the bat pretty darn. Well he had three hits in that, one but ultimately it was a five to four. Win impressive save From Mason, miller who went an inning and two.
Speaker 1: Thirds thank you for bringing that, up. Dude he was. Unreal this looked like the Best Mason. Miller he comes in in the, eighth bases, loaded one, out punch, out punch. Out. NOW i Know Heston kerstad's been doing plenty of, that But Jackson holliday. Ain't made both of them look like little. Leaguers then we go to the, Ninth, bang you're. Done it was one oh. Three slider was. Working he knew where it was going and if he if he has all of those three, working you're. Done he looked like he looked Like Paul sken's closing games. Out it was just, wow that guy is way better than you and it could have been any. Lineup that's not an indictment on The. Orioles when he has, it good, luck you're.
Speaker 3: Done you're, done and shout out the whole, bullpen Like holman to, McFarland To ferguson To. MILLER i mean they went four innings to shut the door and keep that. Lead But colin On miller, there who entered that out in with like a four to NINE era or almost a FIVE, era that's that's gonna get back to. Normal, yeah that era.
Speaker 1: Will get him getting clipped for homers because he throws one hundred and three and those fastballs have just been getting. Clipped but, yeah it's just it's a small sample for a. Lead he is still as good as any, really bur in.
Speaker 3: BASEBALL i believe that was The a's first consecutive wins since Early.
Speaker 1: May, yeah they were like one in twenty going into that. Series, yeah nice, Job. Orioles, yeah but The orioles did bounce.
Speaker 3: Back On game, two they. Did Colton kowser was, back which was awesome to. See he hit a, monster monster homer four hundred and fifty five feet for a go ahead home run in the sixth because guess, what it was All. Athletics early, on they scored four in the bottom of the first after The oriole scored, one so it was four to one after one. Inning but then that's Where baltimore just continued to add on two in the.
Speaker 1: Fourth it was A.
Speaker 3: Ramon wriano home, run and then it was one more in the fifth on A Gunner HENDERSON rbi single and then That Colton kowser solo, shot but it was a. BOMB i just was so happy to see his name on the ticker, again so hopefully he can give them a little bit of a. Spark and then a couple more runs later in the ballgame extended the lead And baltimore was able to to hold on seven to. Four Charlie morton started the game and they. WON i think that should be a double. Win morton allowed four earned runs and two and the thirds innings walked, four struck out. Five Luis severino on the other side when five and two thirds innings allowed five earned, runs walked, four struck out. Five so again you pick up the twenty sixth win of the season for The orioles. There and then in the rubber match in game, three this is where again it just felt, like, okay this This orioles team just can't really piece anything. Together they Had chicano in the, mound you, thought, okay maybe they can take this series and creep closer to five. Hundred unfortunately that was not the. Case athletics answer or scored first drew first blood with a run in the bottom of the. First baltimore answered back in the top of the, second but then it was All athletics the rest of the way you. Did Johnny peeda doubled a left that scored a. Run Then Lawrence butler grounded into a fielder's choice at scored a. Run Jacob wilson singled a left which Scored Denzel, clark who can appbsolutely. Fly and Then Max muncy recalled from TRIPLE a hits a home run four hundred and thirty one feet to make it five to. One that they didn't even need that. One that was just for good measure Because Jacob lopez another solid outing for, shutout two, walks five, k's and then how About Sean newcombe in long relief three shutout as, well and then it Was holman to McFarland To miller for zeros across the. Board there This athletics bullpen has looked. Good is it the athletics bullpen or was it the uh The orioles offense?
Speaker 1: THERE i think it was The oils offense by pitch saved by the way For Mason miller because especially in That game, one there was runners on base every. Inning The oriols just can't get a clutch hit to save their. Life so, yes The a's BULLPEN i thought looked good in terms, of like you look at the box, score but watching these, GAMES i was, like that was just an indictment on The. ORIOLES i thought they played and you just lost the series to a team that going into that was one in twenty in their last twenty one games or something horrific like. That my main takeaway from the series IS i just want to talk Through Jacob wilson a little bit, more because you go on social media and the discourse surrounding him is. Strange it's a lot of people trying to pull up his savant and just tell us that he's going to, Regress and, yeah DO i think he's going to regress from hitting three seventy? Two? Probably DO i think he's gonna put up an ops of nine thirty six this? Year probably? Not BUT i think That savant doesn't know how to grade, him or at least the blue is an indicative of What i'm seeing WHEN i Watch Jacob, Wilson because WHEN i Watch Jacob wilson and correct me if you disagree with, this because this is a pretty big take to. SAY i think he has the best barrel control in. Baseball it's It's ariah's than.
Speaker 3: HIM i think it's.
Speaker 1: BETTER i think it's better with a riase now at this, point like old. Ariahs, yes but because right he's in the thirty what is, it he is in the eighteenth percentile of chase. RATE i want him. Chasing all of his hits are outside of the. Zone, YEAH i mean he can get to any. Baseball so, no he's not going to, walk but he's just consistently putting the bat on the bear or the ball on the barrel enough to get that ball into the outfield or to get a single. Right and when he actually taps into his power, right so you look and it's, like, oh he's seventh percentile average, exaballa se ninth percentile barrel, rate fifth percentile hard hit. Rate, yeah but he's got eight home. Runs so when he does, connect it leaves the. Park and now it is nice that he plays At Sutter Health park where it's a track meet out. There but if you look at his splits right home versus road they're not. Egregious, right he's got an ops over one thousand at, home but he's got an opso eight fifty on the road and he's hitting three forty. Two so it's not all because of the. Ballpark SO i think this is one of those that if you just show me His savant, page it tells me you haven't watched.
Speaker 3: Him, yeah, OH i agree with. THAT i mean that's where that's, where LIKE i Get savant's a great. Tool, yes it is important data in, there AND i think markers that we look at that are, Helpful but then there's exceptions to a lot of, rules, RIGHT i think there's there's a lot of things that you, know players can do that don't really or that may offset some of the things that we look at on. There like AND i think also the things That wilson does, well he does better than, everybody so then the things that he doesn't do as, WELL i don't think matter as. Much and also, like, yeah the chase is a little bit, high but his swing, decisions if he watches at batster, point like he's not chasing like crazy out of this. Suse he's swinging at pitches that are a ball or a ball and a half off because he can hit those he's not, chasing you, know Like Javier bias Or Louise robert sliders that had no chance of being in his. Zone that's that's. Why the other thing With chase is like not All chase is created, equal AND i think we're seeing that with The Jacob. Wilson but you look like the squared up percentage, there like he's squaring up half of the balls he. Hits so it's, like, yeah it's even the ground balls quote, unquote like his ground balls aren't bouncing five feet from home. Plate they're bouncing fifty feet from home. Plate so they're getting through a lot more frequently than the average ground. Ball SO i do think he's a guy that's going to sustain some higher Babb it's, like it's it's a fascinating, Conversation BUT I i don't like just looking at a page of colors numbers and saying he's gonna. Regress when is that? Coming because in his last thirty games he has an eight h five. OHPS i think if you go to his last excuse, me, no, sorry his last thirty, games his first thirty, games he had an eighth. Fiveps his last thirty, games he's a one thousand and sixty TWO. Ops he's slashing four, thirteen four to fifty, nine six oh three over his last thirty. Games over his last fifteen, games he's slashing four to fifty, three four to seventy, eight six fifty six for an eleven thirty FIVE. OPS i, mean whenever that regression, comes let me.
Speaker 1: KNOW i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i don't think it's. Coming it'll be maybe a marginal dip in like batting, average just just because he'll have some balls go right at. Guys but this guy is not going to hit some imaginary. Wall he's hitting five fifty seven In. June so we're talking about the batting average. Aggressing first month two ninety, four next month three, thirty next month three sixty, eight right now five seventy. Seven so, yeah is he not gonna hit three seventy?
Speaker 1: Two probably. Not is he gonna hit three? Forty?
Speaker 3: YES i THINK i don't get him.
Speaker 1: OUT i don't.
Speaker 3: Know i'm one ninety two against fastballs entering this. Conversation against curveballs and, sliders he's hitting three, six and then against change. Ups if you want to just look at change ups and. Splitters he's hitting four to twenty nine the, Ray hell do you? Do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he still he puts the ball on the, ground but it's getting through like, yeah and we, See, yes it will eventually come down a little, bit but not much because this guy is just a incredible hitter and just operates the bat like a wand, yeah can put it wherever he wants. To and, AGAIN i do think that he has better barrel control than Even Stephen, kwan WHO i would put Above Luis rise right. Now AND i think it's JUST i Think i'm just A Louise rise. HATER i think that's where it comes, from WHERE i just like he's not there's no, defense there's no base, running there's no, power and, like, yes he makes contact with. Everything BUT i Think Jacob wilson has better barrel. Control AND i Put Stephen kuan Above rise as.
Speaker 3: Well what's crazy is in zone contact for A rise this year is still ninety six point two. Percent, yeah but so many foul, BALLS i bet, YEAH i mean that does that does count towards? It it does, Matter so that is? Fair all?
Speaker 1: Right before we get to my, series we'll take our first Break giants Versus. Braves this one was a tough one if Your braves. Fan game, One giants win five to. Four they got out to an early three tozer lead after the first inning before The braves chipped away in the fourth for two. Runs But giants add one more and Then Matt olsen tied it up in the bottom of the seventh with his thirteenth home run of the, year and we are headed to. Extras in the bottom of the, Tenth giants Get Wilmer flores over to third base and then A Pierce johnson wild pitch scored, him netting The giants another magical win and The braves an excruciating. Loss moved To game, Two giants win three to. Two the pain did not stop there For, atlanta it only got. Worse both teams traded home runs, early With wilmer Flora is taken one out for The giants And Michael harris doing the same For. Atlanta braves took a two one lead in the sixth and we're cruising until the bottom of the. Ninth Matt chapman continue the magic for The, giants hitting a two run walk off home run to give The giants the win and The braves went home scratching their heads yet. Again game, three same, Story giants win four to. Three mikeystremsky And Matt olsen traded runs early and it was almost carbon copies of each. Other olsen led off of AN rbi, groundown Then yazz had a sack Fly olsen ripped a two run, double Then yaz did the. Same but that fourth inning continued For San francisco As albi's made a bad error Allowing yazz to, score and that was it as Both strider And land And roop settled down and The bullpens shut it. Down streider allowed three runs through six, innings as Did land And roup so arm The braves have now lost seven in a row and are ten games under five. Hundred akunya returned On may twenty, third and The braves are three and twelve, since And Spencer streider has AN era over five on the. Season in their past series against The, giants they got walked off twice then lost four to, three even though The giants only had three hits in that. Game atlanta rank sixteenth and o ps on, offense fourteenth in THE ra from the starters and sixteenth in THE ra from the bullpens nothing special. Anywhere Albi's Michael harris have been, terrible and the team seems to lose in horrible ways every. Game the team is ten games under five hundred with a positive run. Differential it's a combination of unlucky breaks and bad, plays and now they're on the verge of selling at the. DEADLINE i can't believe What i'm.
Speaker 3: Seeing do you think they sell LIKE i? Wanted SO i. TEXTED i texted a friend in another team's front. OFFICE i just, Said, wow The braves are. Dead RESPONSE i, got don't say. That they're never, dead so, like but it feels like they're as dead as gonna.
Speaker 1: BE i.
Speaker 3: DO i do feel, that but you, know we're so early in the season still that, LIKE i don't. Know this, series, though felt like a team that just doesn't have. It that's WHY i brought it, up the power of friendship, thing like whatever the complete opposite is of, That and maybe they all get along, great but whatever the complete opposite is of that is basically what it feels like at this. Point AND i don't know if it's because too many guys have long term extensions and they're just kind of. COASTING i don't, KNOW i have no, idea but you shouldn't be this bad After Ronald Acunya junior came. Back the only POSITIVE i have Is Michael harris had a nice. SERIES i think that is encouraging the. Idea you do have to give credit to The, giants right this bullpen is, fantastic and if you're playing close, games The giants are going to win a lot of those because their bullpen's fantastic and The braves bullpen sucks right. Now you don't trust. Anybody so the fact that you can't trust anybody at, leverage like if you're playing close games and It's braves Versus, giants of course it's.
Speaker 1: Going to go this.
Speaker 3: Way you have a bullpen that is very trusted at leverage right, now versus a bullpen that invents ways to blow. Games SO i mean also like they're they're having a revolving door right, now like blew, it blew, it and then he's. Gone then you Had kimberle, who, LIKE i don't know why they treated him this way if you knew that he was gonna be just like a eat an INNING dfa, guy, like there's no way they didn't know what they were, getting saw him for one ending and, said oh my, gosh he's worse than we fought and sent him. Back they knew what he was doing in TRIPLE. A i just feel Like kimberle is owed more than the, like, hey, here eat one, Ending, Sea we're gonna dfa. YOU i thought, this this whole thing is. Bizarre it just it does not feel Like braves, Baseball i'll tell you.
Speaker 1: That and don't you feel like The brave's gonna owe it To kimberl a little? BIT i, mean he came up with them and it has been one of the greatest closers of the twenty first, century and a lot of it was With. Atlanta and then they treat him like. THIS i mean they've been Treating Jesse chavez like crap. Too they just they can bring.
Speaker 3: It to understand at least like he's a Journey they're like bringing Bringing kimberl up to do a one, inning like eat one inning and see you like he's just some journey. Man it's crazy to men.
Speaker 1: Crazy so to to your first point of DO i think they're going to sell if they play five hundred baseball from now until the. Deadline they're ten games under five, hundred AND i don't have a lot of faith that they could play five hundred baseball because you said it. Yourself they don't win close, games and they don't fight back when they're losing because the bullpen can't hold it and the offense hasn't been that. Good so they only win games in which they kind of blow the other team. Out they ain't blowing anybody out, lately and when they go up and they play tougher, competition they don't. Perform so they have to play bad teams and blow them out in order to win. Games right, now that doesn't sound like a team that's. Buying certainly not, buying maybe not, selling but teams are going to be calling well and how they would move like A shandra five, hundred would they Move Sean, murphy would they Move Chris? SALE i mean these are things THAT i know Right like IF A. J Smith shavor didn't go down WITH, TJ i Think sale would definitely be on the, block especially With Bryce elder like coming up and really touched out. Twelve, yeah SO i don't, know it's your. Point it sounds crazy to say THAT i think they're going to. Sell BUT i think they're going to. Sell it's. FAIR i think that this team And alex In topplos never. SELLS i mean because The braves are normally, Good so this is a weird spot for him to be. In and he's also going to, know, LIKE i have so much talent on my, Team but how much longer can you just wait for that talent to figure out that?
Speaker 3: Group, yeah and Oh zuno is going to be a free. AGENT i could see those, Guys like it's not a full, teardown but the impending free, agents older guys that could make a lot of. Sense the last NOTE i have on this series is like that lineup that that that The giants rolled. OUT i know they've got some bang players banged.
Speaker 1: Up and stuff like, That, like, oh it looks like.
Speaker 3: Trash they lose to this? Lineup who was it?
Speaker 1: Was? It is? It Daniel?
Speaker 3: Johnson that was.
Speaker 1: And yeah over three with three pop ups then he struck.
Speaker 3: Out Andrew kissner was in that. Lineup, Yeah Dom smith in that. LINEUP I Casey casey started at.
Speaker 1: Shortstop, yeah that's that's another reason WHY i wanted to pull this, up BECAUSE i know The giants have a lot of. Magic BUT i was watching this entire series and watching the lineups The giants would put out and continually finding a win when they weren't even playing. Well, LIKE i don't even Think giants fans watched that series and we're, like that was a great. Series we just built a ton of. Momentum everybody is firing on all, cylinders and that's how we beat The. Braves, NO i Bet giants fans are thinking to, themselves we're not even playing. Well The braves just gave us a, sweep not two out of, three a. Sweep, Yeah that's WHY i had to bring it up BECAUSE i was, like this team is playing so badly and we're in approaching the middle Of june, yea so my, Like i'm pushing the button. On i'm pushing the panic button right now and we really haven't all. Year but when do WE i think it's right now after this abysmal, series.
Speaker 3: Seven in a row is is definitely. Tough it's it's definitely getting to that point three.
Speaker 1: And twelve Since acuna came. Back, yep all, right let's move on to the next. One padres Versus, brewers low scoring pitchers duels throughout game, One padres went two to. Zero weird game as you'd expect a low scoring game to have a massive pitchers, duel but it was actually the losing pitcher that put together the best. Performance Chad patrick six, innings four, hits one, earned six. Punches HIS era is down to two eight. Four But Randy vasquez JUST i don't know how always doing. IT i even watch them, LIKE i don't even know how to break it. Down four to two, thirds two, hits no, earned four, walks two. K's then the bullpencher just shut the. Door San diego put up two in this, one highlighted By Manny machado's ninth home run of the. Year Brew has got it back though In game, two winning four to. Three solid pitcher's duel Between jose And tana And stephen Kolek. As this one was a one to one tie going into the eighth. Inning burrs take the lead in the bottom of the, eighth scoring, two but Then Luisa riyaz came up clutch in the top of the ninth with the two run. Double bottom of the, Ninth Caleb durbin walks to the, plate launches one to left for a home run to walk it off For. Milwaukee katanama solid five, innings one, earned lowers HIS era to two six to. Six collect's been good for The padres five and two, thirds shutty only three, hits lowering HIS era to three zero. Zero move on To game, Three padres win one. Zero Ryan, Bergert i'd never, even like really seen this guy BEFORE i was watching the. Game he got the start for The, padres said he looked. Good let. Me The brewers had just one hit and five and a third with four. Punchies But Freddie prawlta basically did the same, thing tossing six shot out with only one hit and three. Strikeouts he's got an E ra in the mid, twos but you can't win when your team doesn't. Score And Manny macchicado again home run in the seventh was the lone run in that. Game to be perfectly honest with, YOU i watched this series AND i don't have many takeaways. Now just.
Speaker 3: Baseball, yeah just, good.
Speaker 1: Low, scoring good, pitching but not really from guys that are the big time names. Either just good solid pitching against two offenses that just kind of looked flat to. Me, yeah good bullpen. Performances just one of those lower, scoring gritty wins for The.
Speaker 3: Padres, yeah and the only like individual player takeaway Is Caleb, durbin guy obviously really likes prospects is. Underrated you, know piece there starting to heat up last fifteen games Entering sunday eight h five. OPS i think you, know if he's even hovering around that with his speed and you, know, versatility that could absolutely be an asset for. Them but you got to look at this Pad race team and the fact that they're finding ways to win ball games right now when they're not scoring runs is really. ENCOURAGING i think this is again one of the more underrated bullpens In Major League. Baseball the fact that they're getting solid starts out of guys and piecing it together is encouraging because you know That prower is going to address that. OFFENSE i don't know how much longer they can Run Tyler wade out in left. Field, Again i'm looking at like A Jesu sanchez out, there And i'm saying that that is not a very steep package FOR Aj, prowler and that would make that offense a lot better very. Quickly but there's a lot of other outfielders maybe you could try to jump start the market and make a. Move but you know that the offense is going to get, better, Right so Seeing matt and seeing the way that they're throwing. It This brewer's, OFFENSE i know it's not, potent but they were swinging it much better of, late and they ran into This padre. Staff SO i think it was more a testament to The padres pitching staff than you, know an indictment on The brewers.
Speaker 1: OFFENSE i agree with. You move over To game three Or series, three excuse. Me rangers Versus. Nationals game, One nationals win two to. Zero this was The Michael soroka, show as he dominated for six shutty while only giving up two hits and striking out. Seven But Patrick, corbin in his return To, washington was fantastic eight, innings two, runs lowering HIS ra to three five. Two nationals put up two in this, one highlighted by An Alex call home. Run moved To game, Two rangers went five to, zero and this was The jacob De gram, show tossing seven, shutty two, hits eight, k's lowering HIS era to two one. Two Marcus semian start to heat up a, bit as he had a two hit day with three RBIs and he's posted a fourteen hundred oh ps In june so. Far big two run double the eighth was The. Dagger Mitchell parker was solid six, innings four, hits two earned five, k's but you can't win when your team doesn't score. Moved game, Three rangers went four to. Two Evan carter opened the scoring with a two run, shot But Alex call got one of them back with another home run in the, fourth and Then Josh bell got the other one on AN rbi ground. Out but then in the, Fifth Marcus semion stayed, hot got the lead run, home and Then Jake berger hit a home run in the eighth for The. Dagger whenever we Recap ranger, series it's always did they win four to two or did they lose four to? Two got to give so much credit to this pitching. STAFF i, mean De grom looks like de. Grom, IVALDI i know has been banged, up but he's still got an E ra under. Two maley, Shoves corbin, shoves And lighter's been good, lately and the bullpen has been pretty. Good it's not, great but it's been like fine enough to keep them in. Games just the offense doesn't really show. Up but in this series they won a few of the games by shutting down The nationals completely with that. Staff and this is A this has been a Good nationals, offense especially at. Home right at home against, righties they're a top ten. Offense at home against, lefties they're like a top twelve. Offense it's a tough team to keep, down especially at. Home and The rangers did, that AND i got to.
Speaker 3: Say, offensively you'll take whatever you can get right. Now And Marcus, semion, yeah he's showing signs of. Life and my, goodness is that huge for them if he can keep this role and HE'S i think fifteen for his last twenty seven If i'm not, mistaken LIKE i, mean for how putrid it, WAS i mean we're talking about like does he have anything? Left like it was so ugly for a while. There you got to be thrilled to See Marcus semian having a, nice you, know couple of weeks here H and then you, know best game of the year so far For Evan carter to have those three, hits that home run as. Well, again got to feel really good about. That so you take two out of THREE i, mean this isn't The nationals of. Old it's just solid series. Win you're not going in there expecting sweep every. Time they went in with like the same. Record, ESSENTIALLY i think it's encouraging for The, rangers especially because you got some some offensive performances that you've been waiting.
Speaker 1: FOR i, mean The rangers have a positive run differential even though they've scored the least amount of runs in The American, league and they've only scored more runs than The pirates And. Rockies that's how good the pitching has. Been they have allowed two hundred and nineteen. Runs that is the lowest mark in The American, league and it's just two runs off The mets for best in. Baseball like, imagine IF i told you The rangers would have the lowest amount of runs in The American league On june, eighth you'd have, said oh my, god are they Ela, No i've scored the lowest amount of. Runs oh, SCORE i always saying gave.
Speaker 3: Up if you told me that they gave up the least amount of, runs, THOUGH i would say that they're they must be the best team in The American.
Speaker 1: League that's WHAT i was about to. Say, like IF i told you On june, eighth The rangers have scored the least amount of runs in The American, league you would, say, oh, no are they worse than The a's and The? Angels oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah IF i told you that the other way, around if you told me they weren't told you don't think they.
Speaker 1: Were they allowed the least amount of runs in The American, league you'd, say do they have the best record of? Baseball but they've done both. That they're around five hundred right. Now it's a Weird ragers.
Speaker 3: Team this is, like maybe it's not prime prime To, grom but it's like eighty percent of it right. Now and if he's eighty percent of, it it's it's gonna be enough for him to carry, THEM i think in that. Rotation and he doesn't need to, because like you, said there's been a lot of guys throwing really. Well so it's been fun to watch even this version of De grom thirty seven years old now still just finding ways to. DOMINATE i know he's still throwing. Fuzz it was different when it was ninety nine one, hundred but at ninety seven ninety, eight he's still hitting his spots and still blowing it by hitters without much, problem and you wonder if maybe a little bit More velo comes back the further he gets away FROM. Tj but like even a tick below what he's used, to this guy can still be absolutely dominant because.
Speaker 1: It's still fuss buse the ball explodes out of his. Hand let's move over To pirates Versus. Phillies The battle Of pennsylvania just gave a lot of shit to The. Braves their division, rival The phillies have also been awful. Lately pirates sweep they woin In game, one five to, four back and forth, game as The phillies would grab a lead and then The pirates would tie it up. Quickly Brian reynolds took over early for The, pirates driving home the first, run they getting the second on his eighth home run of the. Year phillies took a two run lead again Before Henry davis of The pirates launched a two run home run to tie it back. Up then in the Ninth Nick gonzalez stepped up sackfly wins it For. Pittsburgh Moved game. Two pirates win two to. One pitchers duel Between Andrew heeney And Ranger suarez as both teams traded runs in the, first highlighted By Kyle schwarber's twentieth home run of the, year but the game was decided by yet Another Henry davis home run in the seventh's was a freakish by the way freakish to take the. Lead hainey six innings a one run, ball five, k's lowering his area to three to two. Four he's the guy that everybody should be paying attention to come deadline, season but left in the seventh due to a calf, injury but thankfully just. Cramps he's gonna be, fine and Ragers warz is great. Again seven innings a two run, ball five. K's HIS era is down to two to seven. Zero but your team only scored one, run. Dude and Then game, three same, Thing pirates win two to. One pitcher's dual this time was a big time one Between Paul skeens And Christopher, sanchez and even Though Paul skeens didn't technically get the, win his team. Won he was sensational seven and two, thirds two hit ball without allowing an earn, run striking out. Seven HIS era is down to one eight. EIGHT i remember when we keep debating And i'm, Like Paul skeens is the best pitcher in. Baseball no, Way Trek scooble is the best picture in. Baseball like at the end of the, day Like skeens has the BETTER era us he's. Unbelievable sanchez was awesome as, well but The phillies just aren't. Scoring he threw seven innings a two run, ball nine. K's HIS era is at three to one zero and this game was tied one to one for most of, it but a broken bat single From andrew McCutcheon scored O'Neil cruz and the game was. OVER i was watching that play. Live O'Neil cruz stumbled and then he still made it, home AND i was, like that was freakish. SPEED i wanted to see his spread speed of where he got after he stumbled and then raced. Home he was. Flying he is such A i just love O'Neill. CRUZ i will take any opportunity to talk up O'Neil cruz BECAUSE i know going into the, season centerfield thing was an issue and just kind of looked like a lack of buy. In it was just, lethargic like it looked like he wasn't, trying wasn't enjoying. It and then this SEASON i am JUST i feel like a little kid watching a superhero the way you Know ellie de La cruz looks or any of These James, Wood Aaron judge freaks of. NATURE i, mean he is, There BUT i think the story here is The. Phillies they got swept and Now i've lost nine of their last ten. Games harper hits the al with a wrist injury and AND i, QUOTE i couldn't function on the baseball field. Anymore and then he goes, down and then The phillies just. Disappear, YEAH i mean the. Offense people were going into it Like phillies fans were even, saying Like Paul skemes might throw a no hitter today because this offense just cannot.
Speaker 3: Hit, historically they're Horrible Without harper in the, Lineup it's actually. Crazy you rarely think one player is going to shift that. Much but whether it's a mental side of, things of, course there's just the natural removing one of the better hitters in the. Game but, like it's just one, player, right it shouldn't be that much of a difference in terms of like night and, DAY i don't have the exact numbers in front of.
Speaker 1: Me find a, pathetic kind of. Pathetic how are you that relyant on one guy when you all you have good hitters in your? Lineup it's.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i WISH i had the numbers in front of, me but they had mentioned them on the broadcast and it was. Ridiculous and then the other side of, THINGS i didn't want to highlight on The pates Front brax And. Ashcrafts i've been covering obviously The pirates op prospects for a long, time and he's a name THAT i would always have in the top, ten but it would always just be, like, uh if he's, healthy if he's. Healthy he's had so many arm issues through the, years and every time he's on the mound he's. Awesome but then had not been able to just stay on the mound up until last. Year took a big step in the right direction last. Year he'd been pitching as a starter in most of his career and even in this year In TRIPLE, a but they needed some help in long relief bullpen kind of swing man, role And ashcraft has been. Phenomenal it's a really good, fastball especially in shorter. Spurts we're out of the, bullpen he's averaging like ninety. Seven this guy's got high, leverage stuff like could one day be a. Closer and through his first four appearances at the big league, level he saw seven and a third. Scoreless he's only walked one and he struck OUT i believe eight or, seven excuse. Me so he has been awesome to watch AND i think this is just another arm for The pirates that is going to be valuable one way or. Another it's just gonna be all about the the the offense for. Them but you, know good fight by by The pirates and taking advantage of a reeling you, Know phillies team. Here but, look The pirates can, pitch AND i think they're bringing up some of these guys that are helping to bolster the bullpen.
Speaker 1: Too and.
Speaker 3: Again it's it's encouraging from that. Front but you, know we were just comparing The phillies and in the mats and talking about. That you, KNOW i was just talking about that With, fink and all of a, sudden Now harper's out and it may be a little, while like this is something that's been nagging him for a while risk, wise and NOW i look at the lineup AND i, say, man they really Need June, schwarber BECAUSE i, mean who else is going to step up in this lineup right now and carry. Them turner's been, great BUT i don't. KNOW i look across the lineup and they need somebody to step.
Speaker 1: UP i, mean WHEN i turn on A phillies game right now AND i Got, Bowman castiano's going three to, FOUR i thinking to, MYSELF i, mean If shoarber doesn't hit three home runs, today they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Lose, yeah and it's not like they're hitting, terribly but it's just for corner, guys like you need more than a six eighty five ops from From, well he's playing first base, now they brought Up Otto kemp to play, Third boem is playing, first and.
Speaker 1: Yeah the bottom of the, lineup it's Like Weston, Wilson Otto, Kemp rojas is hitting, sixth not, ninth where he should. Be it's just it's it's so. Funny it's like The phillies can go from so unbelievably electric to, LIKE i don't even want to watch you. Play it's that. Bad.
Speaker 3: YEP i wonder how Soon dombrowski's gonna try to fire up the trade.
Speaker 1: Machine all, right next series and this, one we'll talk about. It BUT i think the reason for The diamondbacks getting swept is all because Of Tory. Leavello i'll explain. Why game, One red's win four to three weird. GAME dbax took an early three leite on home runs From Catel marte And Roaldo perdomo BEFORE. Tj friedel did the same for The reds with a two run, shot as Did Ces welcome back to tie it up three to, three tie going into the. Seventh then it started to just. Pour game was suspended until the next, day and the next day they. Resume neither team could break the tie until the attom of the seventh Until cees drove in the winning run in the tenth with a base hit to. Centerfield and MAYBE i don't. Know this pissed me off because The diamondbacks have to have a sense of urgency right. Now they have. To they're competing and arguably the best division in. Baseball they need these. Wins And Tory lavello managed this, GAME i thought horribly say on the broadcast he wanted to save his guys so against the lefty And. Nicolodolo carol took the day off On, friday right this game got suspended Into, saturday so we didn't want to Have Peven, Smith Josh, Naylor Corbyn, carroll all those guys playing at the end of that first game and then into the second, game WHICH i don't agree. With, YEAH i don't get that because again a sense of urgency, here BUT i can understand. It and then he actually does pinch Hit carol in a situation where it was, like why didn't you pinch hit him, earlier for Like Ildemaro vargas who can't hit in a big, spot and then you pinch him in a different, spot and then there was another opportunity to use A Paven smith or A Josh. Naylor they don't use those bats at the. Plate but then they Put Peven smith in the outfield in the last. Inning didn't end up mattering. Though and also in that game where was a tie, game The reds are putting out Grand, Ashcraft they're putting their best. Relievers they want to win this. Game max just threw the bottom of their. Bullpen they just, lost just gave up a. Game and then we're even talking in the. Discord i'm, like DOM x are gonna get destroyed in this next. Game like that, energy they looked like they were playing. HUNGOVER i mean some of the, bats it was like they just gave it. Up and then In game, Two reds win thirteen to. One, Yeah reds put up five in the, first then eight in the. Fourth game was. Over cees homer, Again Gavin lux hit a grand, Slam Tyler stevenson had a three hit. Day Nick martinez was, fantastic BUT i just thought the bats were. Terrible six in a six, hits one, earned six. Strikeouts the lone run came From arizona was A Geno smith home run Or Gino, Smith Gino, Smith Geno. Suarez and Then game, three same, energy Bad reds win four to. Two diamondbacks got out to a, lead highlighted by yet Another Geno swars home, run but then The reds just took it. Over cees homered again his third, Straight Jose travino homeward as well to tie. It matt McClain homard of the, seventh the two run. Shot the red Sweep singer was pretty. Good five innings two, earned gallon six and two thirds four earned his eras at five is still above five at five to one. FIVE i thought they lost this series because of the Way Tory lavello managed that first, game the suspended, one then showed no, energy and then you go to the park and you try and win a game and they ended up, losing and it just didn't look good. EITHER i thought that was all On Tory. Levello just you gotta get your guys at least ready for the. Game it's also these are like young.
Speaker 3: GUYS i would understand Giving Kittel marte a day off if you felt like you needed to because you had the injury history and things like, that and you could, say, okay like we've been running him, hard like let's let's take a day. Here but the idea of like OH i got arrest to like twenty seven year Old Paven smith and you, know like all of these like mid to late twenty year old, GUY i don't, Know like that's an edge that you have as a dbacks your, speed your, energy your your you, KNOW i think do all the little things on the Base pats make elite plays in the, outfield never out of a ball. Game like that's the identity THAT i feel like this team should have and that is where the manager does kind of set that. Tone and, YEAH i don't think all these players are like begging for an off. DAY i feel like sometimes it just comes straight from the. Manager so, yeah that was surprising because you're not in a position to just give away ball games right, now and not even give away but like coast through one and see how maybe we'll win this one with house, money and they're just not in a spot to do. That WHAT i will say, though is really encouraging series from The. Reds but like as bad as it has, felt they're back at five hundred and in that, Division, like as long as you're around five hundred by the, deadline you can justify buying every single time and it's gonna be wide. Open SO i really was encouraged by this series by The reds because, like, look The, diamondbacks they they didn't have the energy at, POINTS i, agree but it wasn't like they were throwing up all over themselves and kicking the ball around and playing horrible like The reds played good. Baseball, Yes AND i think that is a really important in encouraging. Takeaway matt McClain hitting a homer and also just putting together better at bats is really. Encouraging they need. Him but, man like you, KNOW i was so high on This diamondbacks team going into the. Year it could be one of the more interesting sellers if they do end up going down that, route because they have so many interesting. Pieces BUT i, mean they've invested a lot into this. ROSTER i do think some of that energy was sapped when the news Of Corbyn, burns you, know being out for season WITH, tj you, know came across a ticker. THERE i imagine that's that's a gut, punch but maybe even more reason to put your best footbote and try to win.
Speaker 1: That ballgame exactly Like, Corbyn burns goes down and then you're just throwing the back of the. Bullpen and to your point about you, know giving guys rest. Days you, Know, TORY i get, it you want to rest them On friday against a lefty Right Peven, Naylor, CAROL i get. It but then again when they're throwing all the righty relievers and then you say you want to rest, them but then you put in two of them in bad situations and Use paven for his. Glove, NO i Like Peven smith not for his.
Speaker 3: Glove, YEAH i can only been sitting paving against the. Lefty but the other TWO i don't.
Speaker 1: Get.
Speaker 3: NO i can even.
Speaker 1: Understand after you, know they're in the middle of a road. Trip you, know big time comeback against The braves took a lot of energy resting them on That. Friday there is no reason to then rest them again for the last ratings when you can win that, game like you could just take that game and then the next, Game LIKE i understand if you lose the next, one it's baseball shit. Happens but for A diamondbacks team again to your, point that is built on, speed built on, energy doing the little, things beating you like. THAT i was shell shocked to see the complete, opposite AND i Blame Tory.
Speaker 3: Lavallo all of a, SUDDEN i was Thing i'll say on this, is you, know there are six games out of a playoff, spot and after that, series now there are a game and a half behind The reds The. Diamondbacks on there you.
Speaker 1: Go so before we get to some of my remaining, series our last Break cubs Versus, Tigers Great battle of A Series game One tiger's went three to. One schooble dominated at. Home what's? New this was a bad schooball start though he allowed eight hits in one run and shruck out six over seven to two thirds and got the. Win that's a bad start.
Speaker 3: For him these.
Speaker 1: Days gott he's so. Good one one die was broken up with a sixth With Spencer Tarco sin's fifteenth home run of the year leading all al first, baseman and Then Jami, Jones yankee, legend hit his first time run of the season in the eight for a little bit of breathing. Room also shout Out Ben, brown looks, great. Awesome seven, innings two earned seven.
Speaker 3: Punchies moved To game.
Speaker 1: Two cubs win six to. One got out to a three to zer lead after five on home runs from SaaS zuki And Michael bush and that was all they. Needed james and Ty, on you know, what he's been. Awesome can we just give him his full? Hours seven, innings three, hits one earn against a Good tigers, offense lowering his area to three five to. Four cubs just continue to get the home run party GOING Pca Matt shaw joined it and then SaaS zuki hit his second home runt of the. Day he's got sixteen, already but it was All tigers In game, three four zero. Win torque And green both had two run, hits And Jack flerty was. Dominant it's a good recipe for a. Win flarity six, innings two, hits no, earn three, walks nine. Ks his area is down to three to four to. One tiger's improved to forty three and twenty. Four they got the best record won of three teams of the run differential over ninety and yet another series, win this Time i'm against an Elite cubs. Team. Tigers. Man you, Know jack AND i had a little bit of an argument BECAUSE i was given The yankee shit after we lost to The, dodgers basically saying that we should sell and everyone should be fired and that The yankees are the worst team in the. League and then he gave me a lot of shit for, being you, know a very Annoying yankee, fan and he was, Like yankees are still the best team in The American. League i'm, like, no they objectively are. Not LIKE i know THAT i was being kind of a Shitty yankee. FAN i get, IT i am a Shitty yankee, fan but that point THAT i made was not. Inaccurate The tigers are the best team in THE. Am they have the best record of. Baseball that's What fink AND i were talking. About we agreed that The tigers are the best team in baseball right. Now, yes but IF i had to.
Speaker 3: Pick a team to win The World, series that's stolely in towards The. Yankees but that's just because of firepower and you, know just the star Power. Savies but it's becoming more of a maybe by the, day no doubt about, It and especially as you're just seeing, them it just gets stronger With Tom Cary carpenter's really heating up and he's putting some crazy swings on balls BEFORE i forget BECAUSE i don't want to gass up The. Tigers, Jamison i'm glad you mentioned. This the, guy LIKE i feel, like just doesn't get enough. Love and, Yeah i'm guilty of this too. Too let me go from the start of last season forty one, starts he has a three three FIVE. R i, mean he's just like he's probably good two hundred and forty one and two thirds innings and that spam just really young innings giving you a mid to low. Threes like he's been that contract hasn't been, bad AND i Think i've called it. BAD i think everyone has called it bad and some different occasion over the last couple of, years it hasn't been bad and he's been dynamite over the last you, know a couple couple starts as. Well but back to The, tigers, like, wait.
Speaker 1: Hold on one one quick, Second james The. Town just to wrap that, up you know who he kind of reminds me of even though this guy gets a little bit better Pr Michael. Waka like every year it's like a three four three three and you're, like oh, Yeah Michael walker was. Great to get the decks year it's, like oh, Yeah Michael walker was great. Again then wait a, minute he's. Great he just is. Great, Yeah and that's WHAT i feel Like tyn's.
Speaker 3: Doing he really is is kind of like it's it's the consistency. Overall it's just, like, yeah you may not love him in a postseason game Where walka is a little stuffier SO i could trust him, More but in times of the regular, season no doubt about. It The, tigers by the, way, too you look through that, lineup do you know who the LOWEST wrc plus is in that lineup in terms OF i know they mix and match a little, bit but if you're assuming that you're rolling with you, Know Parker meadows SO i, know just came, back but still and McKinstry at third And hobby at, shortstop if you're going with that, lineup what is? It hobby bias is the hold ON wrc plus on this team with a one oh. Seven oh it Is hobby or bias somebody, else which is, great, Though like my point is, like and if you're Starting hobby, bias it. Short of, course Sometimes Trace weenie starts and then it would be him with the sixty. Six but there's the top to bottom of this. Lineup nobody is performing below league, average and then you've Got wen Siel perez off the. Bench you've Got sweeney still is now a solid maybe bench utility. Piece if you keep rolling With abby, bias this entire lineup is just gonna wear out pitching. Staffs they may not have that clear cut superstar, bat but they've got a lot of really good.
Speaker 1: Bats so my last thing on the series is a question for, you because there are two sections Of cubs fans right. Now one half is looking at That Michael bush trade and thinking to, THEMSELVES i don't care about the. PROSPECTS i am just Enjoying. MICHAEL i am just Enjoying Michael bush right. Now he is one of the better first basemen in The National. League and then there's another section Of cubs fans who are just trying to destroy Zyr hope And Jackson ferris and just delegitimize these, prospects or a part of that half are fans who are thinking to themselves, like oh, no we gave up these, prospects like it's so, bad all of these different. Things AND i know you have a strong opinion for one of these two, Halves so speak to The cubs fans right.
Speaker 3: Now i'd like to think that it's it's just a. Side it's a loud minority that that is upset with the. Trade but it's funny BECAUSE i put WHEN i WHEN i tweeted about, like, hey how about you just we had put a tweet on our account Like Michael bush's numbers and you know what he's been, Doing AND i, mean he has been phenomenal this, year AND i know that he's sheltered Against. Left he's. Whatever he has eight ninety two ops over his last thirty, games over his last twenty, games it's north of a. Thousand it's been, awesome and you have him for a half, Decade, like since you acquired him a great, piece you should be. Happy Jackson ferris is still trying to find it in DOUBLE, a Sire. Hope, yes for, us he's a top ten, prospect which then prompted a lot Of cubs fans to, say you, know horrible things and say it was terrible. Whatever but like those were like those are the loud and reaccounts and whatever you know with Like Justin fields is, there LIKE PfP and. Whatever but LIKE i, DID i did tweet about, it just kind of, mentioning like who cares about what prospects you give up when you have a big league piece right now that's gonna help you in now and also with five years of control since you acquired. Him AND i did get a couple of texts from friends In chicago media that, said thank you for. This so it must be a topic that's not even just, oh you're, ridiculous Riving Zalure, Hope So, hi he's not that good blah blah blah blah, blah because you don't want to feel like you traded too much as a. Fan what the need for fans to feel like they want to trade has always been a little bit too much for, Me like you never want to feel like your team got fleeced on a, trade don't get me, wrong but the feeling, like, oh like that prospect's not as good as you think he, Is like because we traded, him he's not gonna be that, good no, Way and you start like convincing yourself negatives about that player that you would be doing the total opposite of if you was still in your. ORGANIZATION i DON'T i don't get that all side of. Things cubs fans should be thrown about the trade. Prospects things can go wrong all the, time Zire. HOPE i do think it's a top ten prospect in baseball because of the, upside but he's still In, hyaenia so like a lot of things could. Happen you take the bird in hand any day of the, week especially with that much. Control cubstan should be. Thrilled bush has been huge for them and will continue to be for several. Years you don't get a player like that with that much. Control very often you gotta give to get and you, know in a few years of Zire hope is a thirty home run. Guy ye, oh, well because guess, What Michael bush is probably going to be twenty five plus like every year.
Speaker 1: Exactly, so, YEAH i wanted to bring that up just Because i've seen the discourse everywhere and it wasn't just you, KNOW i didn't think it was just located on your feed when talking about Zire. Hope i've seen it. Everywhere, Yeah that's WHY i wanted to bring it. Up let's move on to another great, series sneaky good, Series Blue Jays. Twins game, One jay's win six to. Four twins got out to an early three to zero lead before The jays gained control And Addison barjer not wrong just, early stayed red, hot crushing a two run shot in the fourth and The bashet drove home two to take the lead in the, fifth and Then George springer gave them some breathing room with a home run in the sixth and that was all they. Needed game, Two jay's, win five to, Four Blue jays got off to a two zero, lead highlighted By taylor Or Tyler, heineman who might be the greatest hitter on the planet now hitting four to twenty nine with at ops over one. Thousand twins died up on an ugly inning where they scored two on a hit by pitch and a walk with the basis. Loaded Then twins took the lead on A Matt waalner home, run but Then George springer came up in the eighth hit a two run home run to take the, lead and Then vladdie drove home an important run in the ninth Because Cody clemens homered in the bottom, half but it wasn't. Enough how About Chris, paddock he's BEEN i know The, TWINS i know they, lost But damnity's been. Good six, innings two. Runs his era's at three to five to. Three he's really solid for them all season. Long gosman tossed a quality start with five k's his era's three eight. Seven game Three twins win six to three salvaged the series back and forth. Games twins took a two to one lead after, two but by the Third jays had retaken the lead IN rbi hits From Alejandro kirk And George, springer but The twins grabbed the lead in the fourth on back to back home runs From brooksley And Christian. Vasquez Then twins put the hammer down in the fifth bullpen closed it. Out Joe ryan's solid five innings to earn six. K's his area is down to two nine to. Six Bowden france has struggled again three and a third four earned with five. Walks his areas at, six one. TWO i would not be shocked if The Blue jays sent him. Down i've said it all. Year i've said it all LIKE i was a huge bout In france's guy last. Year WHAT i was watching last year to this. Year i've said it before And i'm going to say it. Again it looks like someone else is wearing his. JERSEY i said the same thing About Tanner hawk he ended up going on THE. Il those two, GUYS i just, LIKE i don't even know What i'm. Watching, no they look like completely different.
Speaker 3: Pitchers it's it seems like it's he's in his head a little bit too at this. POINT i just think he needs a, reset just even the way he's attacking. Him, yeah it's been. Weird he's nibbling like. It it's tough to, watch and he has had stretches where he's been so so. Awesome SO i mean it's definitely a guy THAT i think is probably a reset candidate for, them and maybe a guy that may need, to you, know kind of throw some innings in a in a controlled setting where we may, see you, know one of Those Fanomie elston kind of. Situations But paddock has been. AWESOME i think that's a really important. Point but these two teams in general break my brain in different. Ways and like for all the praise of The twins and all the, LIKE i don't know with The Blue. Jays they're both thirty five and thirty right now after this, series they're? Good are they both?
Speaker 1: GOOD i think they're good now and let's just enjoy.
Speaker 3: It The Blue jays are thirteen and seventeen away From, toronto which is kind of. Interesting so this was like a good road series for. Them they're really they're a fortress On. Canada like they're tough to. Beat BUT i do want to talk About. BARGER i think he's a big re and why they've been playing some good. Ball still just twenty five years, old and he will be for the whole. Season he does not get cheated on his, hacks and IT'S i think one of the more aesthetically pleasing home runs that you'll see In Major League baseball is Watching. Addison barger connects ninety percent of eLEGS of velocity this year of one hundred and ten miles per. Hour so that's the top ten percent of your batted balls averaged out in the eggs of velosity department one hundred and. Ten just for reference for other, players Show Hail tani's one ten point Three Big christmas is one ten point. Five you just got sent, DOWN i, know but it wasn't because he didn't hit the ball hard. Enough, yeah that's. True Matt olson is one oh. Nine like There's james wood won eleven point, six which is just the craziest by, far is. O'NEALKRUZ i don't think i've Ever this might be the highest in the history of us being able to track these.
Speaker 1: Things one to.
Speaker 3: Fifteen the top ten percent averaged out of his bad at ball is just one, fifteen So ireland most players. Max but that, said one ten For barger would put him in like the top five or six In Major league. Baseball this guy is an. Animal power, wise the bats of ball isn't. Bad he has one of the strongest arms that you'll see as. Well he's gonna have some crazy highlight reel throw this, YEAR i promise you from right. Field like he's versatile, too he plays, right he plays. THIRD i fucking love this, dude and it's been fun to see, him you, know finally settle in here and get the opportunity to and Then David schneider it wasn't in this, series but he's starting to. Play you got an opportunity put together some good at bats for them as. WELL i was happy to see them back up. There, look if they're Playing Davis schnider And Addison, BARGER i will be Pro Blue. Jays but you, KNOW i know he didn't play in that series, again but he had three hits since getting brought up as, well including a home. Run so The Blue jays are playing good, ball they're pitching, well and all of a, sudden it's, been you, know a pretty decently fun team to. Watch and for how hot The twins had, BEEN i think you got to be really encouraged by The Blue jays taking two out of three on the. Road when they are even with those two wins thirteen and seventeen on the, ROAD.
Speaker 1: I, know we were supposed to talk about The Blue jays and The. Twins but one to fifteen for O'Neill. CRUISE i mean that LIKE i Watched Matt olson crush a double off the wall In San, FRANCISCO i mean squared it up one twelve point, seven AND i go to The Baseball savant to look at THE ev AND i, say, oh that's. IT i mean he crushed. THAT i, mean one twelve point seven is still awesome on. You cruise at one.
Speaker 3: Fifteen that's the average of the top ten percent of his batted.
Speaker 1: Balls he's my favorite. PLAYER i don't. Care he's my favorite player.
Speaker 3: Player all.
Speaker 1: Right let's go To DODGERS Orsus. Cardinals, Uh dodgers are reeling kind Of game. One cardinals win five to. Zero per opt To. Sports over the last ten, seasons there have been twelve, thousand two hundred and eighty two instances of AN mlb team having at least ten hits and three extra base hits in a, game regular season or. Playoffs The dodgers were the only one to get shut. Out pedro pahes AND wilsona Tres homert And Senny gray escaped trouble six and a third without allowing a, run did allow eight, heads his eras down to three three. Five move on To game. Two cardinals win two to. One in a Battle yamamoto Versus Eric fetti duked it. Out both combined for eleven and a third without allowing a. Run scoring started in the eighth As Alec burlson drove home the game's first, run but Then Freddy freeman got it, back not because he did. Anything he actually struck, out but the pitch scooted By pahes And shojes scampered. Home but Then Nolan aernado walked it off as The dodgers brought in five, infielders leaving left field wide. Open did you see?
Speaker 3: That, yeah It's it's always one of those that you can look like a genius or you can look real.
Speaker 1: Dumb who why would you put him in like center and right? Field your, OUTFIELDERS i, MEAN i guess they had, two so they're both in the alley. Ways but it just like Against Dolan, aronado who will leopolls balls in the air like, You i'd want to put one of those outfielders definitely in left whatever.
Speaker 3: If there's there was some there was something that we don't that we don't have in front of. US i imagine told them, that but it may have, been you, know poor pitch. Execution you don't think my hunch is smarter than The. Dodgers, DODGERS i don't. KNOW i feel like my hunch is a. Little if it was The, Rockies i'd, say no.
Speaker 1: Doubt they, moved gave Three dodgers with seven to, three got out to an early four to ah, lead highlighted by two Different Tommy EDMUND rbi, hits driving in three of the four, runs and that was all they. Needed cardinals, battled But Mookie bett's home run in the seventh was the. Dagger kershaw solid five, innings one, earned struck out. Seven McGreevy made a spot, start toss six, innings a four run ball with five. Strikeouts good to see the bottom of The dodgers lineup do. SOMETHING i mean like Watching confordoh And kei K hernandez down, there and you, KNOW i Sung ki is. Good, yeah he just play does he just doesn't play all that. Often so some, GAMES i, mean especially When edmond's not, hitting you, know you get past month sy and it is like all, right three straight, outs which is never. Expected from A dodgers team and a lineup that is this good is just how they've been kind of performing. Lately and you go Into Saint louis against a Good cardinals team and they win two out of, three because if The dodgers aren't playing their best, baseball The cardinals are good enough to win two out of three against, Them AND i think that's a testament to The. Cardinals, also of course The dodgers are not playing good, baseball But dodgers not playing good baseball still wins two out of three in most. Series, yeap not against The, cardinals because The cardinals are a damn solid.
Speaker 3: Team, Michael, So Michael kopek back huge for. Them he's scoreless. Inning you know that that's gonna just further bolster that, staff which is all of a sudden kind of. Thin kershaw pitching well is huge for. Them it is so fun to watch him get out, still you, know in the upper, eighties and he's what seventeen strikeouts away from three. Thousand that's gonna many special when he gets. There uh but seven over one if five, innings a one run, ball, LIKE i don't, know there's any time he's THROWING i put it on AND i just root for him and then there's no one else like on The Dodgers i'm doing but like anytime he's, On i'm putting it on And i'm rooting for, him and it's it's it's been really cool to see him still be able to get guys out like that's just his, BRAIN i, think and just still the field of. Spin it that's so. Impressive and then, McGreevy i, MEAN i want to see this guy throwing. More obviously it's hard to find the consistent starts for him against a Good dodgers, Lineup like he battled and gave you six. Game this guy's a really good back end starter AND i think he's gonna be a big piece of the future for The. Cardinals but you got to give credit to The. Cardinals you're playing great baseball right now and you took two out of. Three AND i know people were a little bit down on them going into the year in terms of like their fan. Base they weren't really showing. UP i know it's cold out there early in the, season but like best fans in, baseball right they need to be packing it. In not just because The dodgers are In Town saints should. Be this team is. Fun they are playing with. Energy The vets look. INVIGORATED i really enjoy watching this team. Play Mason, WIN i think he's been one of the more underrated performers in. Baseball this year is defending the position, Well he's on pace to have like a sneaky five. WAR i think this, year this is a good ball. Club and you, KNOW i hope the fans rally around him a little bit more because it's supposed to be the best fans in.
Speaker 1: Baseball i'm glad you Mentioned Mason win because he's just like he's one of those players where he's not quite a, star you, know like a superstar that's continually on all of these, highlights but he's just like a really good baseball. Player AND i almost, LIKE i almost feel like him And volpi are in kind of a similar, situation and that situation Rivals Dansby, swanson where it's, like this guy is just a good. Player he's gonna pick. It it's gonna give you quality defense every single time he steps out, there gonna provide value on the base. Pass and again this is not just For, dansby but it's it's the archetype of the ninth or eighth best shortstop in. Baseball who after the top, six who are all, superstars people just stop. Caring and it almost especially with The yankees And, vulpi it's, like, well this guy's not even that. Good it's, like yeah he. Is he's just not what you thought he was going to be. Initially and With, win it's like he's not A he's not like one of these guys where it's, like oh my, god like how Far Mason win hit that, ball or like how Fast Mason win. Is look at how tools he. IS i mean he does have a.
Speaker 3: Will say that hundred.
Speaker 1: Percent but, again throwing highlights are not you, know making the big time.
Speaker 3: SHOW i will choose Some Madison barger throwing highlights and then you'll change your.
Speaker 1: Mind, No i'm an enjoyer of throwing. Highlights i'm talking about seeing your guy talked about on AN mlb network or something like. That, yeah it's Like Mason win isn't quite good enough to be on all those consistent, highlights but he's like right, there AND i feel like those those type of guys get. Undervalued Mason win.
Speaker 3: Is at the top of that.
Speaker 1: List With, volpi AND i feel like it's just the archetype Of swanson who then when they go out into the market in free, agency it's, like, yeah they got seven for one sixty and like it makes sense that they did.
Speaker 3: Yep, no one hundred. Percent, ALSO i need to THROW i need to put that in a group. TEXT i WISH i Had Justin turner's, number also throwing highlights to him to. NO i, mean he does all the little things well AND i think he's gonna keep getting. Better he's a year younger Than volpi, too which is, crazy BUT i agree like that that type of player has become severely underrated in our, game AND i think he's been a big part of their. Success mason win has this. Year so This cardinals, TEAM i don't think they're gonna slow down anytime. SOON i think they've got a good group here and it's gonna be interesting to see how they maneuver the deadline as. Well but that had to be a really encouraging h. Series and, look The, dodgers they're, great they're, human AND i think they are also one of those teams, though where With freeman banged up And otani's still working to get back on the, mound and you know you Have mookie who dealt with, everything and it dealt with their only in the. SEASON i feel like they can just coast through the regular season like AN nba team and then turn it on in the. Postseason but you can't really do that in. Baseball so we'll.
Speaker 1: See good way to figure out is my team actually? Good how are they doing against other good teams teams above five. Hundred The cardinals are twenty one and seventeen against teams over five. Hundred that is the best mark in the, division even better than The Chicago. Cubs all, right let's move on TO i got two series, Left mariners Versus. Angels game, One angels went five to. Four it's a. Battle mariners took the lead three different, times but The angels got the best of. Them both team's trading runs back and, forth highlighted By Travis darnaul home run in the fourth. Inning angels take the lead in the fifth on An olan Shan WEELL rbi single and that was that as both bullpens shut it down and the game was. Over Bryce miller bad again five, inning six, hits five earned HIS thera is at five to seven to Three game, Two angels win another, one eight to. Six mariners got out to another, lead highlighted by Cal rawley's the fifth home run of the. Season but he wasn't done. Yet but The angels they're down four. Zero they get it right back on home runs From Chris taylor And Joe, adele and then in the third tied it, up highlight it on yet Another Chris TAYLOR rbi Hit Joe adell homeward again for the lead in the. Fourth then The angels put it on, him but of course Cal raley homered. Again how many times HAVE i said Cal raley homerd on a weekend? ROUNDUPS i feel like he has so.
Speaker 3: How many times have you said homeward? Again?
Speaker 1: Exactly it's. CRAZY i wonder are you able to check when his home runs have, came BECAUSE i think he's hit twenty of his twenty six home Runs, Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 3: Sunday give me a.
Speaker 1: MOMENT i Think i've called every single one of.
Speaker 3: Them give, me give me a.
Speaker 1: Moment i'll talk About gabe. Three in the, Meantime mariners get the win back salvage of the, series win three to. Two seattle got out to an early one zero lead courtesy Of Randy Rose ARENA rbi double and Then Taylor ward hit a two run shot in the fourth to give The angels the. Lead, however in the, Fifth mariners grabbed the lead ON rbi singles From Jorge blanco And Donovan. Solano but this game was the Story George, Kirby, yeah back seven innings to earned two, hits fourteen, strikeouts no. Walks so if you figured out When cali me.
Speaker 3: A, moment but the start From George, kirby THAT i, mean they needed that so, badly so Badly miller as you, mentioned, like oh my goshould they need that From kirby and if he's if he's throwing the ball like, that and then you get the reinforcements back and you get you, know maybe A Brice miller finally settling In holy, crap can? It?
Speaker 1: Can it be?
Speaker 3: Scary but right now you can't even think about. That you just you need another guy back into that, rotation giving you quality starts like you expected going into the. Year and that's exactly What kirby. DID i, mean that's got to be galvanizing when you figure there may have been a little bit Of russ to shake off for. Him it seemed like it was just like one start of shaking off the rust and he's been fine. Since so it's it's they said it was. Minor it took a little bit more. Time so it's great to see, him you, know just looking like it was minor and good to. Go The mariners are not playing good.
Speaker 1: Baseball arm.
Speaker 3: Just SAYING i, THINK i, Like i'm gonna take them over The, astros and these, seasons, man they're too. LONG i don't, KNOW i don't.
Speaker 1: Know it, said we do the weekend run, up so we need, takeaways and it's, like, WELL i don't, Know like, NO i still believe in The, mariners but watching them right, now it's, like is this team just The Cal Rawley show and nothing? Else because the pitching has not been. GOOD i, mean the bullpen has been below. Average the starting rotation It's brian wou and then. Nothing so that's why it was so good to See George kirby. Perform and the offense has been, good but it's Because Kyle rowley hits a home run every single day, yep, Right so that's why the, OFFENSE i, Mean julio has been, good you, Know polanco's still been. Good randy's been a little bit. Better right the offense is better than it was last. Year to call this Offense Kyle rawley dependent and nothing else is totally unfair to. Them but at the same, time Cayl, rally at least right, now would just be, like, yeah they are just Cal rawley. Dependent, now Cal rawley's been so fricking good that it's, like, yeah he can literally will you to wins because he's hitting a home. Run LIKE i, said it feels like every single. Day but they got to figure something, out especially on the pitching, side which again is so, crazy like baseball is so. Weird i'm talking In june about how The mariners need to figure out their. Pitching it's.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable and that's, why, like right now it looks like The astros have more, momentum but then you get some guys back and he starts swinging it a little bit better, too and all of a, sudden now that The mariners have the, Momentum like it's that's the hardest part about it doing a daily baseball podcast is you just end up going back and forth so many different. Times BUT i think that kind of shows you how wide open it is in this. Division and, YEAH i cannot emphasize enough how big that start was From George. Kirby you gotta be pumped on that if you're The. MARINERS i can't find it by day, unfortunately BUT i do know that in night games he has an no ps over one.
Speaker 1: Thousand one other thing. Too to wrap this, Up angels are gonna be buyers. Now are they? GOOD i don't, know but they're gonna be, buyers aren't. THEY i, mean they're three games under five, hundred they're playing decent. Baseball arety's gonna be like this is this is the Best i've ever seen my. TEAM i, mean they're gonna, buy just like everyone's, Like i'm, thinking, like oh it Was Taylor ward on the? Move is you, know Could redebtmers find a new home? Finally you, know could any of these starters go or any of the guys In they're, like, NO i think they're.
Speaker 3: STAYING i think if they're anywhere near five, HUNDRED i, agree. DON'T i don't think they're definitely at least not, selling and especially Since trout is just back, Already, yeah they'll talk themselves into anything with him it's it's just it's just so. RIDICULOUS i never know what they hell they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Do very weird TEAM. A let's end it With Red sox Versus. Yankees game, One yankees win ninety. Six yankees Blitz bueller early with home runs From jazz And Anthony, volpi and then in the Second jazz And volpi brought in the next two to take a seven to zero, lead and that was all they. Needed Red sox would, battle but it was too, little too, late As Marcella meyer hit his first home run of his career In Raphael devers hit a three run, shot But goldie got in on the action with a home run of his. Own bueller two, innings five earned on seven hits not. Ideal In game, TWO i was at this. Game thank you game. TIME i am A jinx. DUDE i don't remember the Last yankee game WHERE i saw. Win you should keep. Going i'm on an over, streak like a bad.
Speaker 3: One you should keep going to just try to break the.
Speaker 1: Chain this was the first One i've been to this, year because last YEAR i THINK i was like one and. NINE i Think i'm one and, ten you, know AND i kind of knew WHAT i was getting into with A crochet Versus yarborough, start but Then yarborough has LIKE i posted On twitter the house That yarborough built like as a joke Because i've really enjoyed actually watching him just gets. Torched, yeah but The yankees actually let in this, one As Austin wells crushed a three run home run Off Garrett crochet in the bottom of the. Second lead short Lived Red socks put up a five spot in the, third highlighted by a basis clearing double From Trevor story And Christian campbell's SECOND rbi hit of the. Game Romei gonzalez homberd in the fourth to take an eight to three, lead and that was All boston. Needed crochet had a weird, start shruck out, nine but gave up five earned six, hits takes THE mlb lead in, strikeouts but even allowing five, earned HIS era is still at two three five and we are recording During Sunday Night. Baseball Please, yankees, please please, Please yankees are winning three to. Two there we. GO i, Mean I'm i'm an unbiased. Journalist, Yes i'm an unbiased. Journalist judge Homerd, Yes Christian campbell Homert, hey you, know oh he needed that AND dj Le Mayhew.
Speaker 3: Campbell's coming to life a little. Bityeah two knocks on On, saturday home run on On. Sunday i'll say it For i'll say it for you so you don't have.
Speaker 1: To he looks. TERRIBLE i mean, yeah like he you, know three, hits like he looked pretty good in this. Series but it's he just looks. Uncomfortable it's you, know watching him, live watching him the, Series, like, yes he got like he got a couple of ground balls FOR rbi, hits you, know and then you know the home run is. Nice but and again it's not all of his. Fault The Red sox are putting him at nine different positions and pretending he's this utility got horribly horribly one of.
Speaker 3: The worst defenders is the second. Base, also he's gitting one forty three on fastballs in the inner. Half BUT i, mean, LIKE i DON'T i still don't know how to feel about This Red sox seem LIKE i can't quit them just. YET i do want to, say like credit to The, yankees, though even in that game where they, lost like that's a game you're supposed to lose, Right like he Was yarber Overs Garrett. Crochet, yeah and they put up five On. Crochet I'M i Mean yarborough gave up eight and he had to wear it a little. Bit and, then you, know for the most, part you stayed in the ballgame until you had to go To Ian hamilton and at the end and then it just got out of. Reach so, like we'll see what happens in this game, three because it really does sway HOW i feel about this. Series but if The yankees do hold on In game, three things are really solid series for The. Yankees you only lost The Yarborough Versus crochet. START i will SAY i think The Red Sox bats woke up a little bit more for this. Series but it's kind of interesting when you see who was doing the. Damage it's it seems like more of the role players than the key. GUYS i know that you had The dever's, homer but like that was kind of a meaningless homer and a loss late in the. Game LIKE i felt like more of the big hits were coming by guys in the bottom part of the lineup for the most.
Speaker 1: Part, Yeah AND i Think peyton tweeted this out That Jazz chisholm is like the fastest. PLAYER i don't know if you can find. IT i probably should have brought that to the podcast instead of just remembering it from. Memory but he's one of the, quickest it might be the quickest In yankee history to get to like twenty home runs and twenty five stolen. Bases and he's been pretty good since he, returned, YEP i mean In june so far he's got an ops at twelve, hundred he's hitting four forty. Four getting him in the, LINEUP i, mean he's just like a lightning bolt back in. There add so much, speed add, power like good defensively, Too like that is such a jolt for This yankees, lineup and sometimes The yankees, lineup you, know it's been really really great this, year but it's kind of all built on, power and there's not a lot of guys making impacts on the base paths outside Of Anthony. Volpi so to Get jazz back in, there it's a much more dynamic. Lineup and it's just, GENERALLY i know this is, simple but they're more fun to watch, Now like they're just a they're a more enjoyable watch When Jazz chisholm is in the.
Speaker 3: LINEUP i agree with. That CAN i give you one fun stat before we go to the last? Word Trent grishams lost twenty, games one seventy, one three thirty. Seven didn't need to bring the seth in, ops didn't the word? No?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah you know? What, yeah this is because you're ana perfect. Word. Yeah so this is long. Overdue BUT i don't know If i've had the opportunity to talk to you about. This i'm worried about.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah the Reason i'm worried about you IS i feel, like outside of, baseball you have to open your. Mind and WHAT i mean by that is you went to go See warfare the, movie and you said AND i got actually mad at, You Like i'm reading the text being, like.
Speaker 3: It's better Than? Sinners is?
Speaker 1: He, oh we'll get to that in a. Second is he trolling? ME i went Into warfare so excited the same director who Made Civil, war AND i love war.
Speaker 3: Movies Civil war was pretty, Stupid you're.
Speaker 1: INSANE i was entertained by. It but It. Warfair it was a little.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous.
Speaker 1: WARFAIR i felt LIKE i was in a. Rack, no that was. Cool it was the sound was. Unbelievable the acting was. GREAT i felt like it was the most realistic war MOVIE i had ever. SEEN i came out of that theater thinking to, Myself, Wow, wow look at where movies have. Come and THEN i go See. Sinners beautiful, movie so, creative you called it a vampire. Musical most of, all the music was. Phenomenal the voice of that lead guy was. Incredible the different songs.
Speaker 3: Singing if you break out into multiple songs and, dances you.
Speaker 1: As but it was so. Good the music was And MICHAEL. B jordan is probably gonna win An oscar for that. Performance and then in two different, Roles Rotten tomatoes is eating these movies. UP i feel like movies have been on a great run and you're over here shitting on all of. Them and THEN i go to dinner with you and you can't like catch up is too, spicy you can't have, onions you can't have pickles. Good i'm worried about. You i'm worried when you step out of that office after you cook all day with an open minded attitude about, prospects about. Players you're treating the rest of the world like. Shit, Dimon you're not enjoying. Food you're not going to these. MOVIES i couldn't believe how you were talking about warfare and. Sitters.
Speaker 3: BROTHER i got a letterbox. Account read my. Reviews there's several several movies that have gotten some Good.
Speaker 1: I'm not following you on. That fuck, it it's couldna be just it's gonna be Spitting are all these, great great detailed.
Speaker 3: Reviews at least like it is rage. Bait BUT i write detailed, reviews so you.
Speaker 1: Admit it's rage.
Speaker 3: Bait not, really it's just LIKE i understand, exactly it's not really end up making.
Speaker 1: People and that's WHAT i. KNOW i know it's not rage. Bait that's what you're.
Speaker 3: Thinking i'm uncultured to a. Degree but that was a vampire. Musical it broke into. Sound they're like you had like, generations like why it doesn't make. Sense why AM i watching Like Native americans from see the eighteen fifties dancing in a bond that's in the in the early nineteen hundreds and then in the future at the same. Time i'll, like it didn't make any, sense but it was a beautiful scene because it was always for the, shot, right it was for The i'm not A can's film. Festival i'll give a. Shit you have no.
Speaker 1: Idea what you're talking, about because that scene was. Unbelievable What i'm showing is how throughout the history of The United, states how music has continued to. Develop it in all kind of stems from this one spot of the, blues which is some of the best music that.
Speaker 3: There, is where those people actually there are like like how AM i sing?
Speaker 1: There it was showing how it goes from the blues in order to dancing today and music today and how it. Compares and it was a beautiful shot of like an entire timeline of how music has, developed and you are reducing it to.
Speaker 3: Nothing they were like, out like all the vampires were doing like a big song and dance together outside.
Speaker 1: And it was actually.
Speaker 3: Good but why why try to kill you when they're dancing and?
Speaker 1: Singing that's Rul so you're this is How this is the REASON i brought up the last, word because like that mindset is, Terrible like you're reducing it to something that is just not what it, is instead of having an open mind and just being, like oh my, God i'm watching a vampire.
Speaker 3: Movie why didn't They why didn't they get incredibly?
Speaker 1: CREATIVE i mean that that they should.
Speaker 3: Oscar they should have danced and showed the progress of, wars like From Vietnam World war, two and like THEN.
Speaker 1: I would have had a really big they were dancing because they were showing how music has developed and people dance to. Music, YEAH i, GUESS i.
Speaker 3: Guess and your opinions on these movies ARE i also JUST i wasn't prepared for fucking, Vampires, like don't that's the.
Speaker 1: Thing don't prepare yourself for. Anything go take a little gummy and just relax and. WATCH i think that you're not used.
Speaker 3: To but when it gets like hyped up like, crazy AND i go in with those expectations and then it Just. YEAH i like at the peak of the movie where it's, like, oh they might come in and like attack and get, Everybody, nope quick. Detour they got to sing and dance with each other before they do something, evil LIKE, I i don't, know you're gonna lose me on, That and maybe that's a me, problem but that's that's WHY i called it a vampire.
Speaker 1: Musical what's the last movie you enjoyed?
Speaker 3: RECENTLY i saw A companion that was really. Good i've not seen. That you should talk to me great. MOVIE i have not seen that great. Movie you should probably expand your horizons a little bit.
Speaker 1: Here, WELL i saw some of the best movies and they were, phenomenal and you're coming to me with bullshit And i'm just you're you know what you.
Speaker 3: Are you're like the equivalent of like the savant page movie fans, like, oh it's all.
Speaker 2: Red no you a.
Speaker 1: Movie, no you literally, are because you're, like oh there's some blue, THERE i down and then not actually being able to analyze.
Speaker 3: It i'm Just i'm just an honest movie.
Speaker 1: Critic no you're. Not you're going in. Negative you're going in without an open. MIND i am asking you to go into these things with an open, mind like you might like onions if they were.
Speaker 3: Prepared, well, no, no, No i've tried. THOSE i almost cried last.
Speaker 1: Time when's the last time you tried? Them when you were? Seven?
Speaker 3: Eight one by accident the other day AND i actually almost. Cried that's that starts with my. Grandfather it's passed out to my mother and. Me we we don't do. Onions this might have just been a waste of.
Speaker 1: TIME i hopefully people enjoyed it, Though but, yeah don't be like arm go into things with an open. Mind sinners was, Fantastic warfare was. Fantastic movies are, great go check them. Out don't be like Arm and in the, meantime maybe if you're on your way to the, movie hit the like and subscribe button on YouTube right if you're watching this before AND i don't, know but if you're watching this right, now hit the, like subscribe comment on, YouTube rate and Review Best way To sport Five, Stars Apple, Podcasts. Spotify go get yourself some Just baseball merch arms rocking the white. HAT i got mine all the, Way i'm rocking the black. Wear this at freaking every single. Day make sure to join the discord best baseball group chat in the. World you can find a link in the episode. Description i'll leave the thirty five dollars five month package open for Today june, ninth and Then i'll take it, on so if you are wanting to join for the rest of the season at the lowest, price our last sale of the, year make sure to jump on it. Again you can find the link in the episode. Description anything else before we, go check.
Speaker 3: Out my letterbox for honest reviews and, yeah that's ALL i.
Speaker 1: Got and with, that thank you. Everybody