Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let me jump on in here and put a little sprinkle, a little stupid on it here for you. Surely, this one right here is called Christmas lights expiration. Christmas lights and black people listen, it's time to take them down, right now? Ain't Christmas old? Wicko?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, so take them lights down? Okay, Frost you ought to be thought, you ought to be thawed out by now it takes people down. Jesus, don't make no sense. Christmas lights expiration, Christmas lights expiration?
Speaker 4: Cat dog if you what? Hello? Hello, I'm trying to read. James. Yeah, hey, James, how you doing? This is Greg? I want to get neighbors. I live a few streets over from you. How you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine?
Speaker 4: What's up? Just want to make sure I got the right person you trick uh North Willow.
Speaker 3: Ben Yeah, okay, why are you coming?
Speaker 4: What's I'm on? I live on a shadow band man. My name is Greg, and I wonder I want to reach out to you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: We seem to have a bit of a problem. Man. You still have your Christmas lights up on the house and what what? What's what's going on? You know, we've you know, some of the neighbors have had a conversation. When you're gonna take these down? Man?
Speaker 3: We go through this every year and uh, it ain't no problem.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: The lights are gonna stay up?
Speaker 4: What what? What? What do you mean they're gonna stay up?
Speaker 3: Did I start up? I said the lights are gonna stay up?
Speaker 4: You know, no go no, no, hold on, bro, Christmas is over. The lights thing's finn to stay up. Okay, you knights men tell you that the lights need to come down, you know, I don't. I don't even Why do you have your lights up after Christmaster close? The whole Christmas thing is over?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait a good man? What what's your name again?
Speaker 4: Greg? Who of the My name is Greg and I live on Shadow Bend. I live post greets over from you.
Speaker 3: I don't give up about where you live.
Speaker 4: Man. You know how you get my number? I got your number from the h o A you know, the president hu a Alum, the one gave me your number. But that's neither that's neither hearing nor that. The big issue is the Christmas light that's got to come down.
Speaker 3: You sound like a joke, man, You sound like a guy food. What you're gonna take my Christmas. Like, you know, I keep those lights up. You know why I keep those lights up.
Speaker 4: I'm a listener.
Speaker 3: My mama loves those lights. She is. She gets the lights up a little bit longer than usual. But we don't give a fuck about that as long as she's happy.
Speaker 4: So okay, okay, let me say that I'm hearing you with your mama. Understand that. You know you got love for your mom. Cool, but take the whole neighborhood. Wonts your life that? So I'm gonna tell you this right here, from neighbor to night. You got to the evening to take them life down. If not, I'm gonna take them down. By what time you coming? Bro?
Speaker 3: What time you coming?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll tell you what I get off the fine. I'll be at your house about six to take these life down. If you're not, yeah, i'll be looking for you too. Man. You know we got a big family.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call my brothers and we're gonna meet you.
Speaker 4: We're gonna meet you because.
Speaker 3: You'm taken down. You understand what I'm life are gonna stay.
Speaker 1: Up, brouh.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't care if you and your mama got to take them life down.
Speaker 3: Hold up, brother, what you say about my mama?
Speaker 4: God said you and your mama can take them life down, but somebody got to take them down.
Speaker 3: Mother, You talking.
Speaker 4: About my mom?
Speaker 3: We ain't taking down. Where did you say you lived.
Speaker 4: Shadow? Being on shadow?
Speaker 3: You just you trying to you trying to sign your death sentence.
Speaker 4: If you come over to my crib and talk about.
Speaker 3: Taking down I'm other Christmas light.
Speaker 4: You man. You If I come over there and you and your mama ain't on the ladder trying to get the lights off that house, then I'm taking them down.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you you're talking about my mama taking down the light. I've got a baseball back for your mother and everybody at the h O A A. I don't everybody at that club. You in whatever, hho A and whatever. I'm you up, mother, I'm you up?
Speaker 4: Okay? Well if you if you meet up, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to tie me up too. I don't want to. He's the one told us you had the lights on the house. It hadn't taken them down. Tommy one time school.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can you get over here right now?
Speaker 4: I can't come. I'll tell you what I come through there, Me and Tommy both will come through there if that's what you want.
Speaker 3: Come on, mother, yo, silly?
Speaker 4: Okay, So so can I say something else? Know what?
Speaker 1: Mother?
Speaker 4: Can I? Can I say one more thing to you? Man?
Speaker 3: You ain't got to say ell you say that when you get old me. Yeah, you're talking about my mama.
Speaker 4: Man. Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey hey, Calm down, dude, calm down, Okay, I'm down about what can I? Can I say something else? Can I say one more thing? Just that? There? One more thing? What all I'm gonna say is this nephew tire It from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Did you say.
Speaker 3: You you got to be kidding me?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, you got James? You all right? Man? No?
Speaker 3: Man, it ain't all right man? What you got my blood pressure off?
Speaker 4: What? Hey? Wow? Hey day? You got some labors Russell and shot Knee, Russell and Sees. They are the ones that got me the prank call you man. They ain't gonna get no Christmas present for me next year.
Speaker 3: I had some boys.
Speaker 4: Man. Oh wow, Oh you was heated boy. Oh man, you was heated. Man. One thing I didn't know about you, James, You love your mama, don't you. I love it. I love it to death. Man.
Speaker 3: You you you had to take it there.
Speaker 4: That's that's right. Man. Oh man, you gotta let me know. Man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land. Let me hear it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Steve Hardy in the morning show?
Speaker 1: Men mean what morning Blake?
Speaker 4: Morning? Man? I love Jane, you and your mama on that ladder. Y'all need to get these blakes down, that's all.
Speaker 5: But everybody coming over to get some of his baseball back.
Speaker 2: Man, he's just say blankety death cientificate.
Speaker 1: He was he worried for He.
Speaker 4: Had me a little worried. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look he had a little whimper in his voice when you said, oh yes, mama.
Speaker 5: Oh dog dogs, when you when a man boy started cracking, you got problems. Yeah, well see now he did it. You. You're dealing with the inside of him. You find to fight. You find to fight what's on the inside of him. You ain't just so. Now he gonna draw on some stuff that you ain't ready. It's ugly, man, I'm telling you right now, it's ugly. When the dude get the whipping Mama, but it's but still want to fight. Though he ain't getting in the car crime, he getting out the car crying, keep on talking.
Speaker 4: Plained it that way. You're dealing with the inside of me.
Speaker 5: No you, you, You're messing with the part that you that you don't get to see. So it's so instantly it's gonna be more.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show,