Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Katty and he Armstrong and heady.
Speaker 3: My hands are still talking about the free kick the Chargers kicked last night, which who knew that was even the thing. First time in fifty years anybody's even tried one, and they scored. I'm not going to get into it because it takes too much time. Fifty seven yard free kick.
Speaker 2: Google it. It's a thing, It's a rule. No Baver tries it. Weird.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of it in my wife. I've been watching football since as a wee lad.
Speaker 2: I want to mention this before we get back back to clips of the year.
Speaker 3: The hell organized that made for movies purp walk by Luigi yesterday that if your goal was to make him look like a cool killer to idolize, you couldn't have done better then? Oh yeah, the long slow motion walk with all the cops around him and him looking like a movie star.
Speaker 2: A helicopter by the river.
Speaker 4: It was straight out like Lex Luthor or some super villain to alter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly to make him look so badass and cool. I saw this first for me and Bremmer saying Mayor Adams can't go soon enough. If he was behind this to allow Luigi to get this pr coup yesterday.
Speaker 2: Just horrible, horrible, horrible. Don't make those people look cool.
Speaker 4: What the hell the little rich bratt who murders people he disagrees with? Please, that's what he is, soul he is in spite of all the people demonstrating in favor of him.
Speaker 2: Man were a disease society.
Speaker 4: But we I'm strong and Getty are the antibiotic that we will continue to inject in twenty twenty five with your support. Thank you very much for being here. We're taking a fun look back at the year that was. We're leaping into July. Now it's clips of the year.
Speaker 3: Democratic lawmakers wrestling with whether to stick with President Biden as their party's nominee. Terrible night he pushed forward right, many of us have colds an episode.
Speaker 2: Guys, Guys, guys, what's the right guys? Hold on?
Speaker 1: A second act of the.
Speaker 4: Matter is, how can you assure you're going to be out on you know, on your way to go, you know, work tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Age age, wasn't you know the idea that I'm too old. I wish you could jump up the steps on Air Force one. He can't. He has just the classic features of NERD degeneration.
Speaker 5: And I have a neurological test every single day.
Speaker 6: He's basically the guy doing thirty in the left lane and he ain't moving for anybody.
Speaker 2: You know, go right out good.
Speaker 3: Even on teleprompt her things continue to U.
Speaker 5: And now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Ladies, I'm a president. Putin president.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president, so I think she was not qualified to be president.
Speaker 1: Joe, you did such a great job. You answered every question.
Speaker 2: Because you want him to run.
Speaker 4: I want him to do whatever he decides to do.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, I show up at the convention, everybody says, we want somebody else. That's democratic process.
Speaker 4: Stock could happen?
Speaker 7: Say no, you know, it looks to me like he may very well stay and he's got an ego and he doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: I'm staying in a race. I had a bad, bad night, okay, man, I have been I screwed up.
Speaker 1: What happens if you have another episode like we saw during the debate.
Speaker 2: What happens over the movie is there is there a sense of wanting to get back on the horse. I'm on the horse. Where are you back? What's with you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Come on man?
Speaker 7: Anyway, So we're standing there, you know, we're pointing.
Speaker 2: We're pointing at the guy crawling up the roof. We could clearly see him with a rifle.
Speaker 6: If you want to really see something that said, take a look at what.
Speaker 4: Happened in an instant Secret Service agents rushing the stage surrounding Trump.
Speaker 3: He's on the roof, buddy, the shots were fired, he became a parent, and the sniper opened fire, killing the saus.
Speaker 1: When the book stops with me, I am the director of the Secret Service.
Speaker 2: That building in particular has a slope to proof. We wouldn't want to put somebody up on a slope roof.
Speaker 3: And I think you appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Because that's when the world found out that there is tough and then there's Trump tough.
Speaker 2: Wow, no kidding.
Speaker 4: There were half a dozen clips in that first half of July that could be finalist for the Clip of the Year.
Speaker 2: I was just wowing that moment. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not like I forgot it happened, but hearing it, holy crap. Did we come close to a completely different next four years for the country?
Speaker 4: The president putin clip the whole Trump and Jill Biden, and you did it. You answered all the questions. I mean, that could be the clip of the year, but the assassination attempt got to be a finalist. That's it's deadly serious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, I feel like I need to take a minute before we plug.
Speaker 2: No, second half of July that might be one.
Speaker 3: Of the big, big pivot points in world history, certainly could end up being We'll never know because we don't you know, you won't know what didn't happen if Trump had been killed that day and you have a different president, if the Democrat owner whoever replaced him and who I don't know, No, but things would have been a lot different.
Speaker 4: Right indeed. So we'll take your input. What should be the clip of the year? Mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com or four one five two nine five KFTC if you'd prefer to text.
Speaker 2: Shall we plunge on? Man? Do you remember that period?
Speaker 3: I because we were in Milwaukee and then I mean when those interviews with Biden were must see later. Yeah, those interviews with Biden were must see TV, Like the whole country was tuning in.
Speaker 2: Oh the Lester Holton that we heard a chunk from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm on the horse he rolled with you guys.
Speaker 3: The polls show that. That's what we found out yesterday. We found out yesterday from the Wall Street Journal. That's because that's what they were telling Biden. They want to tell him the truth about the polls. So that's why he was getting mind. I can understand if you actually believed you were tied her ahead, you'd think, why does the mainstream media keep saying I'm behind?
Speaker 2: What is with you? Guys?
Speaker 3: Is a perfect response if you got the wrong interaction, hiding the truth from him because he was too senile to.
Speaker 4: Take it, and yet they were going to try to get him elected president again.
Speaker 2: Remember that second half of July.
Speaker 4: Take a deep breath, I mean feet at shoulder with leaning forward at the waist.
Speaker 2: Woolf. What a year. It's clips of the year. I officially accept your nomination to be.
Speaker 7: Vice President of the United States of America.
Speaker 8: Our leader up there, my hero, that gladiator. We're gonna bring America back together.
Speaker 2: One real American at a time.
Speaker 7: Brother, I'm not supposed to be here tonight.
Speaker 5: I'm not supposed to be here. So tonight, with faith and devotion, I proudly accept your nomination for President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: President Biden has announced he will stand down.
Speaker 2: From the race.
Speaker 5: I know yesterday's news is surprising, and then you just cry, he gave America a lesson in patriotism.
Speaker 1: I love you, Jo.
Speaker 5: So I've decided the best way forward because the past the torch for a new generation. And now market are certain nail rights who.
Speaker 2: Cheering that cause.
Speaker 4: This is one of those speeches that is going to go down in history, not just as a great Joe Biden's speech, but as a great moment whatever in the American presidency.
Speaker 2: Something happened to me when I got shot. I became nice.
Speaker 1: So now we have a new victim to defeat.
Speaker 2: Lion. Kamala Harris Lion.
Speaker 9: She was a hey heart, I know Donald Trump's type.
Speaker 7: Kamala you a fire, Get out of here your fire.
Speaker 9: Kamala is bratt who is a little messy and likes to party.
Speaker 2: It's a happy day. What can I say?
Speaker 3: There is really no other way to describe as hearing it was brutal.
Speaker 9: Director where you guess in her lion, I take full responsibility.
Speaker 3: Your agency got off smart in and out new by a twenty year old.
Speaker 2: Do you know what Stuart Knight did afterwards?
Speaker 1: He remained on duty.
Speaker 2: He resigned, He resigned learning a flag has protected speech supreme. I don't care. Since when do we permit that crap?
Speaker 8: Some of these protesters hold up signs proclaiming gaze for Gaza. They might as well hold up signs saying chickens for KFC.
Speaker 2: I just want a grasp of our popular culture. Babe. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: So much in there, Joe Biden saying, I know this comes as a shock to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That is so hilarious and the whole I mean, whether it was Rachel Madeau or.
Speaker 4: U Kamla we love Yeah, O Katie, are your eyes I recoiled? Oh, but the various people saying, oh, that was an act of patriotism him withdrawing it was amazing.
Speaker 3: You lying liars, You'll say anything. Hey, hey, Rachel, that speech was five months ago. I forgot it happened at all, So it didn't exactly go down in history and be remembered forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was awful by the way at the time and remains so wow.
Speaker 2: Hus comos a surprise to a lot of people. What I'm sorry you said?
Speaker 3: What one of those in there was a qualifier for clip of the year though, that I really really want to have.
Speaker 2: Which one was it? I love you?
Speaker 7: Joe?
Speaker 2: Might be it?
Speaker 3: Love More Clips of the Year on the way.
Speaker 1: See Armstrong and Yetty show.
Speaker 6: Christmas Is Children who does Can't Go to Sleep?
Speaker 3: Got another vote for Joe Scarborough saying this version of Biden analytically, intellectually is the best Biden ever.
Speaker 2: For Clip of the year.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's my choice for clip of the year, but that's a very important clip.
Speaker 2: I jotted that one down too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, between the loss and credibility for so much of the cable news and mainstream media, how that emblem emblemized where am I looking for it doesn't matter? How it made clear how big a lie that was and how everybody was committed to it except that one poor lonely Minnesota congressman who ran briefly.
Speaker 3: It's like I said yesterday, with whatever topic we were talking about, Trump derangement syndrome is a thing. It deranges people, It makes them crazy and they do things they wouldn't normally do, like Joe Scarborough saying that that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: It's more than just like knee jerk composition or dislike. It causes you to become unhinged, blind, rational. The reality well, I mean locking the kids out of schools for months and months. I need no proof other than that during COVID when Europe and private schools we're all doing great. The data is available. That's all the proof you need. Anyway, let's plunge on with the clips of the year. We are beginning August. Michael hit it, Hello, madam prisoner.
Speaker 1: We're not going back coach walls.
Speaker 7: These guys are creepy and yes, just where it as hell.
Speaker 2: That's what you see, that's what you see.
Speaker 4: One person's socialism is another person's neighborliness. Protecting and supporting access to gender affirming healthcare is essential.
Speaker 2: I think she's actually not as smart as he. He's very smart. I'm not a big fan of his brain. What's on the vice president's schedule today?
Speaker 5: Would it kill you guys to have a press conference?
Speaker 2: Why isn't she had a press conference. We absolutely are going to do it.
Speaker 8: You hear her take questions as she's out on the stump.
Speaker 6: Well, look, she's taking her message directly to voter.
Speaker 2: I mean the assassination attempt. What was it like for you? Not pleasant? So let's go play the parents Central Park and we'll make it look like.
Speaker 6: Eighteen.
Speaker 3: Belgium saying they will not participate in the mixed triathlon.
Speaker 9: Relays in the Sene after athlete.
Speaker 2: Claire Michelle fell ill.
Speaker 4: They had to Gall's revenge if you will, or something like that.
Speaker 5: Now, the United States is gonna claim gold for the eighth consecutive Olympics.
Speaker 2: Exclamation poll, He's a bad boy, Night.
Speaker 6: Night, get back in there beop no more where BREA.
Speaker 4: And the UK police are on heightened alert as Taylor Swift now prepares to resume her European concert tour in London after that foiled terror plot.
Speaker 7: This parking lot full of driver with waym o'cars has had multiple incidents where suddenly the vehicle has become confused and start honking all at each other.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's contemned. That's ninety three. Keep going, that's another ninety three.
Speaker 4: That's another ninety three.
Speaker 2: What is the jogging old a seculate China age.
Speaker 1: They old.
Speaker 3: So one of the lessons there is is that we were at the convention. Both convention were you. I was gonna do the last clip a group we played. You were on the floor of the kid rock song weren't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and He'll cos and awesome. It was surreal. I just kept thinking, is this really happening? But the Democratic Convention, God, they kicked ass. I mean that whole rollout vibe thing was so hot. The problem, I mean that was real. The problem was she was a half inch deep. She couldn't go beyond. That was her problem.
Speaker 4: It's a brilliant marketing campaign for a highly flawed product.
Speaker 2: How exactly that was Tim Walls? Please? He made he made what was I gonna say?
Speaker 4: Oh uh, what's her name of the cue chick from Alaska?
Speaker 2: Her name?
Speaker 4: Flip it out of my head. I was as old as Biden Sarah. He made Sarah Palin look like Harry Truman. I mean, Walls was awful.
Speaker 2: And I'm a knucklehead at times. Yeah, Ultimately.
Speaker 4: She ender affirming here uh rfk and the bear worthy of finalist status pretty notable.
Speaker 3: First, I know people who thinks that's right wing, left wing, a corporate media attempt to bring him down and stop the mega agenda.
Speaker 2: That whole bear story, it's all made up what he told it him.
Speaker 3: He told the story himself. He can look at the video. Oh, for goodness sakes, I don't know what to say about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe I'll do a special podcast directed at the Fringe someday, but I won't waste everybody else's time.
Speaker 3: We've got more fake band names from the air and also more Clips of the Year all on the way arm Strong.
Speaker 1: And Getty see Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 3: More leaks coming out about how bad Joe Biden's brain was and how people were covering it up. In addition to the Wall Street Journal piece yesterday that we read from. I'll try to shove a little of that in on this the Clips of the Year show. Final show of the Year.
Speaker 4: The Fabulous Mary in San Jose known as Mary and the Hoe, who compiles various things for us throughout the year, including our band names. Tossed Yachts my yacht rock band that plays a lot of Michael McDonald as tech Death Whistle sounds just like Elinus Morissette, only with the Dude Singing, Mystery Drones, and some of the albums put out.
Speaker 2: Kettlebell Swing, that was my big.
Speaker 4: Band single that I put out in nineteen ninety four, Hippo Time Bombs by Cocaine, Hippos Menaced by Possums, my new album Let's See. A song I wrote was called Squeeze My Berries for blind Jimmy Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Let's See.
Speaker 4: And among the books we said we were going to publish Saved by Vomiting, the Joe Getty Story for every eleven, the Jack Armstrong Story, The Time of the Beavers, my seven volume sci fi series, and sports.
Speaker 2: Yes Dancing No.
Speaker 4: Chapter seventeen of the first volume of my autobiography, Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Would you be multi volume your autobiography? Yeah, oh of course it is. Yeah, The Time of the Beavers. Oh boy, kids will probably buy that.
Speaker 4: So we are looking for the clip of the year today. The pressure is on. We're taking your nominations or votes mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com or four one five two nine five KFTC to text.
Speaker 2: We are halfway through August.
Speaker 4: Let's plunge on its clips of the year the world.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling fired up.
Speaker 1: The future is hair, it is at our grass. Let's go wit it. We believe the future happens in California.
Speaker 4: First, these oligaults tell us we shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Cox the rich.
Speaker 3: But take it from an actual billionaire camelin, who's gonna.
Speaker 9: Tell him that the job he's currently seeking might just be one of those black jobs.
Speaker 2: That's the fourth quarter. We're down a field goal, but we're on offense and we've got the ball. We're driving down the field.
Speaker 5: Women are not without electrical were not allowed.
Speaker 2: There's not without electoral, electoral or political power.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump trump trump trump trump trump trump Trump, Donald trump Trump. And I want you to know I promised to be a president for all Americans.
Speaker 2: You can always trust me.
Speaker 4: Or I can just imitate everybody Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling far and ernie socialist.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Give me a listen for to listen in front of me?
Speaker 6: John Oh, Yeah, has us live from Chicago?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris could have won if she was even average as a candidate. I think she could have won. She is so far below average. I mean, she is horrible, among the worst candidates for president ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was awful, I think though Trump because she had the entire mainstream media just like going to ignore anything and everything. I mean, she had so much on her side, plus Trump with his high negatives.
Speaker 2: She could have won if she was just okay. But she wasn't okay. She was horrible.
Speaker 4: And as I think we're about to hear in the September clip, excuse me, Trump was not good in that debate with Kamala that went badly. At the same time, he so resonated with the biggest issues that people care about in a way that was successful.
Speaker 2: Oh I was gonna Yeah, both.
Speaker 4: Teams were factors, the strength that won the weakness of the other.
Speaker 3: So yesterday Wall Street Journal comes out with their big report sourced fifty people who knew about covering up the president's mental health and all that sort of stuff. Yesterday, former top journalist at CNN, maybe you remember him, Chris Silissa said as a reporter, I have a confession to make. He said yesterday, I should have pushed harder earlier for more information about Joe Biden's mental and physical well being and any signs of decline. Okay, that's his you know, I thought, what does that?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 2: How did you pathetic.
Speaker 3: Here is the quote that I think is interesting. The White House and the people around Joe Biden were absolutely adamant that suggesting anything asking the question about whether he was in some sort of physical, mental or both decline was offensive. Soliza said, yesterday, how could you? It's aide shaming? And I think that impacted me at some level. He said, Wow, you are a weak as no kidding if that's what it was, if them saying you're just an aide shaming and that scared you off believing your own eyes and ears and is weak?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just a weak man. What a Yeah?
Speaker 4: I almost used an unfortunate term for a week man, I'm glad I didn't.
Speaker 2: And during the Christmas season, where are we in the year? Uh, We're about to leap into September. My god.
Speaker 4: Oh, this one's beefy and action packed. We're looking for the clip of the year. The competition is as hot as I ever remember. Let's take a fun look back at the year that was. It's coy clips of the year.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you think the end of brat summer spells the end of the honeymoon phase for Vice President Harra.
Speaker 2: His country will end up in a depression. If she becomes president, you may.
Speaker 9: A thank her, you and your member of vacation time.
Speaker 2: But we're not. We're guys. We're very solid people.
Speaker 1: They want our country to be great again.
Speaker 2: I mean it's very simple. Tim wolves her emotional support VP.
Speaker 4: I remember a time when Republicans talked about things like freedom.
Speaker 2: They meant it. But that's not these guys.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll start with this.
Speaker 2: I grew up a middle class kid, cool.
Speaker 9: I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who are very proud of their lawn. Catch up to the twenty first century around again, capacity.
Speaker 2: But also challenges. You know, they said, I'm the goat.
Speaker 1: The goat means greatest of all power.
Speaker 6: I'm the greatest of all time, maybe greater even than Elvis. Harry, Get up, Harry, Harry, get your fat ass out of the couch.
Speaker 2: Secret Service personnel saw a suspect who appeared to be aiming an assault style rifle. I would have loved to thank that last part For.
Speaker 4: Those who say these policies aren't for me, what do you say to that?
Speaker 2: Well, if you are hardworking, if you have you talk about cognitive problems. Bush, we failed you. These are fanatics. They want the death of their own citizens, and just time to end your time to finish.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of wireless pagers exploded at the same time.
Speaker 2: Giving us a master class on COVERD action. I can't love this story anymore.
Speaker 8: There is no place any run that the long arm of visual cannot reach.
Speaker 3: Don't believe that escalating this military conflict is in their best interesting I pull again for.
Speaker 2: The media ceasefire and Gaza.
Speaker 6: The Return of the Sausage the hostitute.
Speaker 7: We reached out to Rtie for comment, and the company responded in part with the following ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that was much funnier in the original Russian knock it off. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I clearly don't know if I have a better clip than the Return of the Sausages. It's not important, No, it was funny.
Speaker 4: Well, given the gravity of the topic in hand, for the half wit PM of Britain to unleash that at a major speech was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Of this sausage, I'll tell you know. I'd also like to trot out for your consideration the well.
Speaker 4: Let me begin with I grew up middle class, where people cared about their lawns, and that became a national, bipartisan.
Speaker 2: Object of mockery.
Speaker 3: If I'm going to be serious, I think maybe the clip of the year is any version of I grew up in a middle class family. You're right, because it became such a meme for for everybody. It was just so transparently. I got nothing else to say. Yeah, I'll remember that forever. I grew up in a middle class family.
Speaker 4: And there were multiple times I was pleasantly surprised, whether it was debates or what have you, or interviews where Americans said exactly what you know. I was thinking, we're thinking she isn't offering anything. Well, and then her has nothing.
Speaker 3: And the fact that she remembered they made the big announcement will do because he she hadn't done any interviews. The normal thing to do would have been to sit down for a big interview and have a press conference the next day after she got appointed the nominee.
Speaker 2: But she didn't for over a month. And remember when they announced.
Speaker 3: We'll have one at the end of whatever it was, whatever month it was, the end of the October, like you're gonna wait another month?
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of crazy, the second half of September. Next segment is crazy chalk full of clippy goodness, So don't miss it.
Speaker 2: Man, the return of the Sausages. Stay with us.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Said the night when to the little lad.
Speaker 8: Do you see what.
Speaker 1: The Armstrong and Getty shot way up in the sky last.
Speaker 3: So big time reporter from CNN Chris Melissa uh did a little interview yesterday and said he should have pushed harder at the White House on Joe Biden's mental decline, and he regrets that. He's said, if you ever said anything though, they'd accuse you of age discrimination and everything like that.
Speaker 2: I wanted to hit you with this.
Speaker 3: Megan McCain, the daughter of the late Senator John McCain, blasted Solizza while noting that there was no bigger and more obsessive McCain truther regarding my dad's age when he ran in two thousand and eight. He was seventy one, mind you. Then Chris, he ignored Biden's because he's a hack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, that's good. Pushed. I should have pushed.
Speaker 3: Harder or at all, you spineless piece of garbage kid' you're here either incredibly incompetent, like should never be a reporter ever again? Or you're a liar, and I think it's the latter. We are plunging toward declaring the Clip of the year. It could be contentious this year because we have so many unbelievable nominees and it was such an impactful year. We'll take your input two.
Speaker 4: You can text four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 2: Next hour.
Speaker 4: We're going to be delving in October, November, and December, but right now we need to finish up the blockbuster month of September. Tell you the first couple of clips, sir, are AI type stuff to help you enjoy them.
Speaker 2: It's Clips of the year.
Speaker 6: Cussins in politics, it's a twist and her eye from there means to heart confines.
Speaker 4: And poop has covered the sidewalks of San Francisco. This is the positive, joyful vision we offer as Democrats.
Speaker 2: Target enslaved my ancestors a year ago? Are you targeting? Take a look? Offering somehowp and Vivian.
Speaker 4: Sean Diddy Combs listened as the judge ordered him to remain behind bars.
Speaker 3: The fifty four year old offered to post fifty million dollars bond to.
Speaker 2: Freak off, sometimes lasted days at a time.
Speaker 4: Here's my prediction of the dominant emotional reaction to the debate tonight, sad for America.
Speaker 6: How did you think he is actually getting ready for this debate?
Speaker 2: She doesn't.
Speaker 9: People start leaving his rallies early out of exhaustion and boredom.
Speaker 5: She copied Biden's plan, And it's like four sentences like run spot run in Springfield.
Speaker 1: They're eating the dogs. Can you talk about extreme?
Speaker 2: They're in the park grabbing up bucks. They're eating the cats.
Speaker 1: Did you eat that cat?
Speaker 5: They're eating What in the hell is this?
Speaker 1: They're eating of.
Speaker 2: The people that live there.
Speaker 5: Yom yum ye y y y.
Speaker 2: I've been buried behind a bout a biger doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: It goes say, well, I hope.
Speaker 2: I mean, just raise a glass. If you're racist, and that's the thing, Oh I'm not racist.
Speaker 8: Let me.
Speaker 1: Turn off social media, seeguard your mental health. Past touch grass. There's nothing wrong with you for being like this. Your voices are just as important because I'm one of you.
Speaker 2: You talking like that, Why are you talking like that? Because this is my voice, this is my wise.
Speaker 1: No, it's not I heard you talking a minute ago. I know you don't talk like that.
Speaker 2: Now that, do you, because nobody actually talks like this.
Speaker 5: They're eating the cats, They're eating the doors, they're eating the springfield.
Speaker 3: They're eating the dogs, eating the cats, you're eating the pitch.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Because we got the original They're eating the dogs or eating the cats from the debate, which is a clip of the year. Then you've got the Peanuts theme version, and then you got that last one. All three of those are worthy in my opinion, right for pure amusement. Yeah, keeping in mind there are no standards for the armstrung and giddy clips of the year. Oh no, it could be impactful, it could be eloquence, it could be hilarity, laugh the most right, they're eating the dogs, the people that came in, they're eating the cats, they're eating they're eating of the people that lived there, the ear and how can it be a go getting well?
Speaker 4: I was just thinking how many people thought that it was over for him after that debate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that that?
Speaker 3: And because he took the bait on everything, she criticized his crowd size and he went off for like five minutes on that.
Speaker 2: Instead of justiable. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be a brutal choice for the actual clip of the year. Now, was last year elon getting weird and getting weird faster? Was that the year before?
Speaker 2: It was last year? Yeah? Yeah, I think he said it early in that year. That's stuff getting weird, im getting weird fast?
Speaker 3: That stuff mocking the girl with the vocal fry. If you don't watch louder Milk, if you like that kind of guy show.
Speaker 4: So it really is an enjoyable show, very bitter, which why are you talking like that?
Speaker 2: Because nobody talks like that.
Speaker 3: God, when people actually do that, it's oh, it makes my skin crawl. Ran into a school official recently who had the vocal fry and it was just so hard to pay attention to what they were saying.
Speaker 4: Well the problem, Oh yeah, it's so off putting.
Speaker 3: This is awful, and it's such an affectation because nobody does talk like that.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't talk like.
Speaker 3: That your first twenty thirty, forty fifty years, until you came across somebody you thought it was cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are a lot of like vocal styles like that. It's the fry and the up speak that combined me. I remember we talked to was did we have a gay panel at some point back when we used to do more panels, And we said, what's with the lisp and everything? They said, yeah, it's just kind of a cultural affectation. Yeah, which is fair enough. Sure, hockey players all sound the same. I mean, it's it's all right, good pump, except the vocal fries so effing annoying. It makes you want to strangle the person to death. They're in public, in front of witnesses. Yeah, exactly, it'd be worth it.
Speaker 2: Yesh.
Speaker 3: See if you started to strangle on them to death, other people jump in and help you, as opposed to the other.
Speaker 2: Maybe elbow you out of the way so they could take over. Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: We've got more clips of the year on the way, and then we'll choose the clip of the year and say our goodbyes because it's the last show of the year.
Speaker 4: So if you can't stay around, I would later via podcast Armstrong a Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty