Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is out of bounds. It's be Joey p Joe pi'sap with my two best friends, Bagman and the Welsh are here to recap the week it was in Week seven in the NFL, look ahead to week e to talk a little fantasy talking, a little football talk, a little wagering, talk about a lot of different stuff. That's what we're doing here over on the podcast. Make sure you subscribe to Fantas Bros. Wherever you get your podcast. That's the thing to do. And also, if you haven't yet, download the Betting Pros app, because forget that whole three day trial thing that we're doing. Of the premium you get that if you use the promo code FP free again FP free, you will get thirty days of the premium tools at Betting Pros. Great week last week, Welsh, myself, ericson Furman. We had some great picks last week. Hopefully you rolled them with us. If not, again, now's the time to start converting that fantasy knowledge into betting knowledge. So boys, we still got two games tonight, a really fun one too, Tampa and Baltimore. I always like to see Baker Mayfield as an underdog, and I've got to start with Sunday Night Football because I got some grievances answer questions here. Okay, I want to talk about this, Tot Bogman. Nobody better to talk about all this with. Because the beginning of this game, right Pittsburgh's dealers, Russell Wilson looks rusty. Okay, I gotta accept that. Whatever then the p Diddy levels of lubrication that Chris Collinsworth did to himself in the second half of his game. When Russell Wilson just continued to throw up jump balls and many times the Jets corner was the first person to touch said ball, all I kept thinking was, Man, these could easily all be three four interceptions, And now everybody thinks Russell Wilson is all of a sudden Joe Montana and the greatest thing ever Boggs. I know it was a win. I know you're excited. I know you love beating the Jets. All that is valid, but did you see what I saw, which is basically, Russell Wilson threw up a lot of quote unquote touch passes where it could have gone either way, and he he got lucky on every single one your thoughts.
Speaker 2: That's not luck, that's George Pickens being an eighty twenty guy on fifty to fifty balls. I think, where are the last few weeks with Justin Fields? Then rustin Fields wasn't thrown him the ball like that? Yeah, exactly, he ran too much. So this is what this is. We saw exactly what Tomlin envisioned. Because you and I off Air Go earlier this week, we're kind of discussing how did this happen? And I thought, and it must be Arthur Smith, Like he made plans for Russell Wilson this whole time, but it wasn't like he had adjusted to fields. And you saw in his interview he was kind of like, you know, well, we're going with Russ. And he didn't say that it wasn't his decision, but it was pretty clear it wasn't his. And then we heard Tomlin say, I went lone wolf on this and I made the call. So and I think I think it was that for Tomlin, it was we made this whole offense to go around Russ. Let's at least see what it looks like when he's healthy. So it doesn't mean it's gonna last all year doesn't mean it's gonna last till next week. The Giants defense is dangerous, but I do think that they looked better. The offense looked much better against the Jets here than they have with fields, which surprised me. I didn't agree with this decision, but it did work. So I guess now, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, and you know you have a capable backup moving forward in justin fields as well.
Speaker 1: I guess it wasn't broken the first place, in my opinion, to get if we were sitting here and it was three picks of.
Speaker 2: Someone's been strong enough to win a big game though that and that's what Tomlin was thinking.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, look, I mean they got the w there on the Jets side of this game, Welsh. Apparently DeVante Adams does not cure all of the ills of the Jets. Who would have thought that that possibly could have been it? Do you think Devanta Adams were getting this sleepover party he's having with Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: No, I mean he's happy to be with his buddies. If you're going to lose, at least lose with your buddies, right, So I think he's fine. I think Jets will be okay. The defense led them to obviously Garrett Wilson. There's kind of a struggle there. But it was really funny seeing the dynamic, especially on like Fantasy Sports Twitter, where it was like the first five minutes, everyone's like, hey, remember when they said that Jawantatams wouldn't affect Grett Wilson.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean, like Garrett Wilson, I mean, he obviously had that bad drop, but you know he's still performed. Over sixty hours, he outdid Adams. Like these guys are going to compliment each other. This offense is gonna hum once it starts going. The defense failed them little did anybody know that? You know that Russell Wilson was going to slice and dice them. But it comes back to what you're kind of alluding to and what Bogman had said that it was fun to go get DeVante Adams, but it's the defense that has failed them. But I believe over the weekend there was an agreement from I think a Son Reddick is going to like short term it comes to you know, whatever that's gonna fix, He's going.
Speaker 1: To get back out there coming in So we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's good. So I actually think that they're going to be able to turn this. But I still hold that like DeVante Adams helps all the pieces, and I think Garrett Wilson will be okay, especially off of that first quarter freak out people were having like oh done, It's like, no, he's not done, Like he's still getting his targets. They just got to find that rhythm.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sleepovers, I'm a couple of years older than you, So sleepovers was Nintendo old school nesh playing Contra, playing Baseball Stars, and playing Tech Mobile. What was the game system for you guys? Was was it like Super Nintendo by that point for you? When you guys were like sleepover age?
Speaker 3: Well, what sleepover age to you?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: I don't like eleven twelve years old, like you have sleepovers with your buddies. You played Nintendo and you stay up till, you know, three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: I think that happened Bagman and I played oh well in game day it was NFL Game.
Speaker 2: Day, NFL Game Day. And then what was the dream cast? One dream You had a dream Cast?
Speaker 3: I but was it like the original plasentation?
Speaker 1: Though I never actually had a dreamy you rent a Dreamcast. What did you have to get like a second mortgage on the house for that video? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to give them a credit card and they had to hold it and stuff like that. I want to say, like original PlayStation was probably like ours, but I don't know. I mean, like those games are fun that you played, but those weren't. Those weren't sleepover games, all right, Contra.
Speaker 1: Would be contra. Yeah, man, Contre was great. All right, let's get of course, you do the codes. You could play all night. That's what you do, all right, say Kwan. Barkley's Revenge game was as advertised, but without the touchdowns. It pissed me off because Welsh knows I had bet first time touchdown and then I wanted the two touchdoutl four to one. I got one hundred and seventy six rushing yards, though it was more than the Giants could put up together. Giants say that they're going to go back to Daniel Jones bogs. Is that the right decision?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I don't know that the so line is at least Daniel Jones can move Drew Locke as a statue.
Speaker 3: But did you tell them your dreaming game.
Speaker 2: Did you tell you did have a dream show that that Drew Lock?
Speaker 3: No, this is crazy. Just I'm gonna set the stage.
Speaker 2: I asked a dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bogman, this is like two weeks ago. Bogman like corrected me on a show based off of this dream. So now tell your dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dream was Drew Lock was a starter. It's not It's not like a super complicated thing. I just had it in my brain that No, they said they're going to Drew Lock. What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bogmin was like, he's like, well, listen, they're going to Drew Lock moving forward. And I just kind of like stood there. I was like, what did I miss this? And then the next show we did he might have done that on the Fantasy Pros Night thing the night Recap, and then on it TL he kind of goes, hey, listen, hand up. I've got to admit I gave you guys news based on my dream. And his dream was just that Drew Lock became the quarterback of the Giants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been I've obviously been watching too much football. I mean I think that's pretty clear. Uh, but but yeah, I had a dream. Second drunk was like weird, weird thing. I mean, it should come true. Daniel Jones is doing nothing, so they should at least see what they have with Drew Locke at some point. I mean, Jesus, the Steelers did it when they were winning games. So uh.
Speaker 3: But but yes, I worked for NASA.
Speaker 2: It's I don't this Giant's offense is the quarterback in the offensive line is pathetic. They have the skilled positions you know, I think are pretty solid, but the QB and online are the big issue here. So I could easily see them going to Drew Lock. I don't know that going forward is fine, but if he looks miserable for the first half they don't put up any points against the Steelers, you could easily see Drew Lock coming in for the second half.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna get some questions in a minute, but before we do, death taxes and Patrick mahomes as an underdog, bet it every time. It never fails. I mean, so much money in the postseason last year doing this, and as soon as we saw it on Monday morning last week, I rend betting pros to log my bed. And then of course the bonus parlay of the Kansaity Chiefs to win Kancer Chiefs with the plus one and half Kansaity Chiefs and forty nine Ers under forty seven and a half just got that by the hair of my chinny chin chin. But Ayuk is out once again. The Super Bowl hangover is real, folks. It's not a lark. Welsh Ayuk is out. John Jennings now becomes relevant again. He was our way Barre pickup of the week. You're, mister forty nine er. Let's take your temperature. Where are you at now at this point in the season. You have a losing record. Have you lost hope or you're just hoping for CMC to come back and maybe better things ahead for the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Alright, Like from like a real football standpoint, the season's died. Like the're gonna win some games and it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: That's why I want.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, they'll win a few games and people will be like, oh, look at the fore air. They're done. They're absolutely done. Ayuk is done for the year. They are They're injured at every step. Deebo's got a bad tummy so he can't play. Like, no, this team is cooked. They're old. The whole thing doesn't work from a fantasy perspective. There's a lot of fantasy stuff in there. Christian McCaffery is ramping up. That looks like that's going to happen. That's going to kill Jordan Mason's value. Juwan Jennings is the biggest beneficiary of this. We saw what happened when they were out a wide receiver. He's going to jump in and he's going to He is going to straight up take that Ayuk role because he's the guy that gets really great separation that they like to go deep. He will now take that. But where he becomes a wide receiver two, Ricky Pearsol is the most one of the most interesting waiver wire guys because I don't think Jawan Jennings is actually available everywhere. He is in some Ricky Piarsol probably is, and he had the number one snaps from the forty nine ers wide receivers. He's going to get more involved. He's going to be in those three wide receiver sets. So I think Ricky Pearsall is a great pick up this week. But yeah, there's crazy optimism from a fantasy perspective with the forty nine Ers, Kittle goes up and everything real football cooked done. It's embarrassing to watch. Thank god the World Series is on for this week so I can enjoy something for two teams that no one wants to win.
Speaker 1: Yankees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every game you have something to be excited about because you're like, oh the Yankees lost or oh the Dodgers lost, Like I have something to be excited about for this week. That was the biggest the forty nine ers being a favorite is the most embarrassing thing against the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: I'm for it's the It was the most slammed the Chiefs there's ever been to slam the Chiefs this week as a dog on a forty team that is banged up and can't finish games, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: My favorite tweet about the World Series, guys, if you saw this, somebody said, uh, Yankees Dodgers is the best outcome for major League Baseball and the worst outcome for major League Baseball fans.
Speaker 3: I thought that was my favorite. My favorite tweet for the World Series was the Yankees Dodgers World Series is really going to put Cowboy fans in a conundrum.
Speaker 1: Thunder, you're up here with us on that a balance? What do you got thunder?
Speaker 6: Do you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir?
Speaker 6: Sweet, So I've got one complaint. Okay, so I I have them both my Dynasty leagues. But to be fair, he's gonna score the same amount of points for the rest of the season as he's done before.
Speaker 1: Waiting in the wings with the burn there. Oh yeah, nice.
Speaker 6: So I've got a question. I just put my team in the chat and I'm a little weak at tight end. I've got Eric all Jr. And Mark Andrews, and I got some interest for cole Comment. Someone wanted to sell them to me. What would you guys offer It's a Dynasty league. What would you guys offer from my team for cole Comment?
Speaker 3: I literally cannot read this.
Speaker 5: This is like.
Speaker 1: Into another thing. That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and at the bottom says Browser, Okay, I just learned this two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: By the way, I figured it out just now while he was talking.
Speaker 3: I see I still can't read that. Oh there we go. Now I can let me give him my glasses. Everybody, let me get to look at that.
Speaker 1: I remember when Justin Fields was quarterback in the pitch pickt Uh, you're.
Speaker 3: Trying to get a tight end though, like you want to get cole Comet, Like, what do you offer you off.
Speaker 1: As a wide and premium league two thunder? That's the first question.
Speaker 6: No, it's not tight end premium, it's just PPR.
Speaker 1: All right, Well here's here's a and what was the time you were going after again?
Speaker 3: Cole Comett Man, he's got lots of cole Comets. He has Mark Andrews, he has Colby Parkinson, Like, those are variants of cole Comets.
Speaker 1: I understand where you're going though, which is co Comet has been productive and if you're trying to be in there, I think you could pull off Jalen Warren probably for cole Comet. Looking at this, I would just jettison Bryce Young because I don't think he's gonna be anything. I think.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give up. I don't want to trade Warren right now. I think he's better with Russell.
Speaker 1: I'd rather honestly Bryce Young because you know he's gonna play again. I mean, why not sell him as like, hey, this is a piece and if they want one of your you know again Colby Parkinson level tight ends back, throw that in too, and take a fourth round pick or something that's what I would.
Speaker 2: Do now, Bryce Young and the other a tight end. If this kind needs a quarterback, I think is probably a good deal.
Speaker 1: All right, So there you go, everybody. Let's get some more questions up here. Let's go to Nick Lowry. Let's get Nick's question here for end of the show. Nick's always here hanging out with us. Flowery Nick. I was thinking it in my head.
Speaker 7: I guess it's just the Jayden Daniels. It's hurt, it's frustrating. I was a Patrick Mahomes draster and I filled the hole with Daniels. But I am now in a pickle. I don't feel like I can start him.
Speaker 1: It's not broken. I don't know if you saw that this morning. There's no broken ribs. And his mom said he's fine. So when mom says you're fine, that's like stopping a wolfs. Get out there and play football.
Speaker 2: Just get the real word from Antonio Pierce put.
Speaker 7: Some I'm curious if you guys would drop Mahomes to get Caleb Williams off the waiver wire ahead of tonight, just to think ahead about next week?
Speaker 1: Is there anybody else you can drop instead?
Speaker 5: Literally?
Speaker 3: Anybody else?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like, why would you do mahomes like at.
Speaker 2: Any given like eventually projecting, you can trade mahomes and get something back. Still, so I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Drop them, Like who's the lowest guy in your roster? And why can you? You can't really drop any of them if they've already played, right, what kind of league is on Yahoo?
Speaker 7: You can if they're on the bench.
Speaker 5: That's the only reason I know.
Speaker 1: But he's why I don't play on there.
Speaker 3: I so who's the player?
Speaker 1: Who's then?
Speaker 8: Tracy gone, no, no, no, no, no, no, than I or not name another.
Speaker 7: That's pretty much it. It's like him and the Xavier worry and I feel like he has.
Speaker 2: Just wait, I just want you to cut him.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not gonna. Yeah, don't don't pick up Kellen Williams.
Speaker 1: Because you have, like you have homes next week to play. They're playing the race next week. Remember the Raiders came into their building last year and kicked the crap out of them. They don't forget that, Like revenge game, Yeah, refrenge game. There we go. Look, just it's gonna be fine. You might even get Daniels to play at this point. All right, let's get to another question here. I hope. I say this, right, Bob, do you want to take each other? This said old Quesques. That sounds like something you take when your stomach upset. I'm not sure, but quens qu it's like one thing. There you go. I think he's in the sec old Quest going once, ol Quest going twice. All right, while Olues is figuring out how it works, we're gonna talk about Deshaul Watson. Uh, he's gonna miss the rest of the season with the Achilles. That's done. That's over. So finally we get Jamis Winston. Uh, is anybody happier Welsh than Kevin Sefanski.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they're chalking it up as not being happy. Did you hear Miles Garrett? Miles Garrett, I did, Listen. You can support them, citizen, you can be you can be a supporter of your teammate. You can like your guys. But don't get on there and talk about how he is a models citizen. He's done nothing on or have you done nothing on the field or off the field. This is a family friend.
Speaker 1: I could have said he's been a Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe Miles Garrett hasn't been paying attention to the news I think maybe.
Speaker 3: I got a four letter acronym for that.
Speaker 2: So you remember uh, do you remember uh? Ricky Gervaise going off. He's like, owt use your platform to lecture the public. You have no idea what the public goes through it all. Let most of you have less schooling than Greta Thornberg. Take your reward, shut the f up, and get off the stage. That is exactly what we should be doing with these guys. I don't like. Jamis Winston did the same thing, didn't He just settle a sexual assault thing in Arizona a couple of years ago. Miles Garrett has been caught speeding.
Speaker 1: Some ether way. How much are you to give it to Georgia? Well, how much money did you get in that settlement? By the way, you're in Arizona there?
Speaker 3: Well, well, what is it like fairanose where it's like everybody gets two dollars for being a part of it? No it didn't.
Speaker 2: No, No, he groped an uber driver and had oh my.
Speaker 1: God, these this is good stuff. But one thing that did come out of that, which I think is very interesting. Then we'll get to the next caller. Here we had Cedric Tillman, who I mentioned on the live stream on Tuesday. I said to Derek, I was like, you know, you want to talk about guys like I liked him that coming out of into the draft a couple of years ago, that just never seemed to have gotten an opportunity for whatever reason. I really like Cedric Tillman and Fitz and I were talking about on the podcast today how Tennessee volunteer wide receivers are tough to gauge, you know, like aka Jalen Hia, Guys like that, like you just never know how they how they transition to the NFL because their offense is different quote unquote sometimes they run. But Tilman had him my hope was like four for forty and maybe he's interesting. He was eight for eighty plus at twelve targets bogs. I'm picking up Tilman in other spots. I picked up in one league already, just on the weekend, just on a lark, just for fun, in a deeper league. What do you think about Tillman going forward? Do you think he might actually get a chance here?
Speaker 2: He bodied whide out, Yeah, a target hog too, look great. I picked him on bet this league that Welsh and I do over it.
Speaker 1: In this vice.
Speaker 2: I picked him for his receiving prop this week and he crushed it. So yeah, I think Tilman is just going to see the field so much more. It is like thirty five percent or his snap total before this week I think was his highest and obviously way more than that this week. So on the field and with a competent quarterback. Pretty good combo.
Speaker 4: We like that.
Speaker 1: All right, stay in your lane, you're up with us. You don't have to stay in your lane, but at least just ask a question. It's just a play on my name. My name's Lane.
Speaker 4: Nice talk with you guys, first time on the discord, and want to say thank you for all the advice and hope everyone and your families are healthy.
Speaker 1: And I had questions about wide receivers. So very good, late Lane. This is a very good first time, long time. I love this.
Speaker 3: By the way, your dog looks like the puppy version of my dog. I have the exact same dog as you. He has for everybody Alpha, Yeah, I have the same Yeah, exactly. It's my nickname well Man.
Speaker 4: So I've got five wide receivers.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty stacked.
Speaker 4: I had a guy drop Jayalen Waddle with some frustration, So I snagged that as soon as possible.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting on.
Speaker 4: A gold mine with Debo Godwin. I have also Za Flowers and Michael Pittman, and then my running back situation is doubt all White and my starters are Breie Hall and Brian Robinson. For me, I'm really upset with the Deebo situation.
Speaker 2: I think it's just complete crap.
Speaker 4: The way Shanahan handles these things, uh, and just really makes me mad as a fantasy manager.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the like him being sick and them not announcing it and last minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same thing with this with Mario Douglas too.
Speaker 1: Apparently he was like crap on his pants or something, and like nobody knew this. He was sick all week and like he went out there for a play. He's like, I gotta know guys, and like that.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 1: I mean, why why can't they tell us these things? I don't understand. It's very frustrating.
Speaker 4: I've got a team in our league that's gonna go to one in six. He's super frustrated. H And he's sitting on Saquon and Jefferson and I'm thinking about just straight up offering Brian Robinson and Debo for his Saquon and maybe like a Chris o'lave. And I don't know if that's a good or bad deal. He's pretty adamant on not trading. And then there's another guy with four running backs and Hunt Gibbs, uh Dobbins and Kenneth Walker. Do you think I should target taking to a Debo and a Brian Robinson to get maybe an RB one that can carry me into the Fantasy playoffs and potentially win.
Speaker 1: I think that's fine. I'll just be just be theory of Kareem Hunt because that is not gonna last like that. There's no way he can continue to take this much volume at this age, especially with Pacheco. Like if Pajecko is like not that far away now theoretically right, Like, aren't we like its.
Speaker 2: Gonna be talked about that a little bit and said, what comes back? Even when he comes back, it's gonna be He's not gonna be one hundred percent till after, of.
Speaker 1: Course not, but he's gonna be enough that he's going to participate and that's going to take away some of the hunt, you know upside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who knows? I mean that running back situation. Kansas City is always fluid, even when it looks good.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Kansas City too, I don't know if you guys saw this, but Juju has already been ruled out for next week. So make plans. Everybody, get those Cedric Tillman shares ready to go? All right, Let's go to our three to one one a three hundred yard passer, one hundred yard rusher, and one hundred yard receiver for Week eight in the NFL. So far, I'm at five points on the year, Bogmins at four, Welsh is at seven. Look at you, Welsh pulling away from the pack. It's not a stud. I'm going with Jordan Love and Jaden Reid the combination here against Jacksonville Jacksonville secondary. No, boy, no, you get throw on them all day and Joe mix it against the Colts, the same Colts defense that somehow Miami was still disappointing against. More on Miami. In a second, Bog you take us through your three to eleven for week eate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was miserable last week. Oh for three, Dalton obviously didn't get there. Didn't even hit one hundred if it was one hundred for Dalton. I wouldn't have got it. Kyron missed it. JJ just missed it. This week, I'm gonna go with Jared Goff first. Tennessee ied. I think Tennessee is not gonna have the ball a lot master Rudolf sucks. I'm gonna go with twenty twenty five number one overall pick Ken Walker against Buffalo and then George Pickens against the Giants because Russell will put those fifty to fifty balls up for him and he will obviously get them there eighty twenty eighty twenty for George Pickens. So Golf Walker and Pickens for me on the three to one one this week.
Speaker 3: All right, Wels where you have for the three one one all these points. I actually still have a guy that's going for Monday night, so we could have eight points. I did not hit eight chan though we were close. He was getting those yards. Amanro did hit it. I got Baker coming out seven points. I will point out I got to the sheet first, so technically I get Jordan Love and Joe Mixon because those are both my picks. Jordan Love against Jags, absolutely, Joe Mixon against Indianapolis. We know that was a whole point of a chan It's one of the worst run defenses in football. I'm not gonna pair Jordan Love up. I'm gonna put Jamar Chase up against that Philly secondary as they keep slinging the ball. Thought Jamar was gonna have a much bigger game this past week. It kind of went to t even though Jamar got the touchdown, but the Guards were going to T Higgins. That'll change big Jamar Chase week coming up. I am looking to get to double digits. I'm gonna get Baker tonight and then I'm gonna get two next week and I'm gonna be at double digits going into week nine. Count it. And if you want to be tricky and sneaky, go to Betting Pros download the app. If you're not already, use that promo code FP free get thirty days free. You can do all the bet analysis and then you can do a little bet with all three of these guys. And I suggest pair it down a little bit. Do you like a two seventy five on Baker on Jordan Love, do you like an eighty plus on Mixing and an eighty plus on Chase? You get huge odds to play that three to one one in the betting market might be kind of fun.
Speaker 5: Do it and use it.
Speaker 3: Promo code FP free download the Betting pros app today.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the touchdown calls for the week. I'm going with Joe Mixon. Staying with it? Welsh? Where are you going with your touchdown call?
Speaker 3: Big old stinky touchdowns? Not great with it. I'm gonna go with Bijeon. I've got three on the.
Speaker 1: Here, ir for two weeks, but still.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you guys both hit this past week. I did not. I'm gonna go with Bijeon. We're seeing the carries uptick. He's obviously involved in the passing game. Love the Bejeon against the Tampa Bay. Get me on the board, Bijon, please, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Bobs, call me a touchdown?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The Raiders are Joe. Kareem Hunt as run the ball eight million times the last three weeks, So let's go with Kareem Hunt to get a touchdown against the Raiders in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Joey, remember when on the Betting Pro Show pre show, I had a bet of Kareem Hunt over rushing attempts and we all let I talked myself out of it and then you guys joined in and you guys are like, yeah, yeah, that's not a good bet. Let's not do this. And we talked out of it because Ceh could possibly be active and he got no lets in four hundred and seventy two carries in that game against the Niners.
Speaker 2: Forty nine carries in the last two weeks.
Speaker 3: Crazy, yeah and a half. Thirteen and a half was the Russ attempt number. Just want to point to everybody, it's crazy, most doubled it.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know, I will tell you this like Kareemon can't withstand this, Like he's just an older back. He said he was in the ice bath like three days after the first game, So not surprising there. Let's take some more people here. Let's see if we can get Will up here to chat here, and then we'll have a little what's trending and see what's gone here? Will, do you have a complaint? Do you have a problem? Do you have something that we can help talk about with you today?
Speaker 3: Will any dating?
Speaker 9: And shout out to joeyp for the Contra and Techno Bowl references before. It's great stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, Baseball stars, who are you in? Baseball Stars? Tell the truth? Then what team are you in? Baseball stars?
Speaker 3: I don't remember baseball. What is baseball?
Speaker 1: It was like the best n tendo baseball game you had, like the Legends team that was all Hall of famers, but they couldn't use the real name, so it was like Hank and Pete and Lou like it's a a Lou Garrett like, Yeah, I do remember that game.
Speaker 3: I would tell you there's only one great, Like I know a lot of people like the Backyard Baseball Team, but Joe Dowd is the greatest video game baseball player of all time. And it's just not an argument of any of the can't use their names.
Speaker 2: Joe Dowd, white, right handed, Barry Bonds, Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: He was the best.
Speaker 1: Will what do you have saved me from this?
Speaker 9: So Dave Daniels kicked in the nuts with that injury and wondering if he's going to be out a week or two. I'm in a deep league, twelve team, sixteen roster spots per per team, so I'm looking at bo Nicks, Russell Wilson, Drake May as possible fill ins.
Speaker 1: For a week. Villains. I mean, those are all new things, so I think so I have no problem with.
Speaker 2: Any I think for four week eight, it looks like Jayden's gonna play. For week eight, it's Bonnicks for sure.
Speaker 1: I knew you're gonna say against Carolina, that's what fits. He said today too. He was a streaming QB of the week. You know, get some rushing equity there. Carolina can't stop the run, So I mean that's fine.
Speaker 2: Uh tough matlay on Thursday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Who is the other one to? Who was the third guy? Who was May? And who else?
Speaker 5: From?
Speaker 1: What about your boy? Bogs? Y'are supporting your boy?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Against the Giants? Now you're afraid now? So they beat the Jets but they can't beat the Giants?
Speaker 2: Well, uh okay, thanks for letting me talk here, guys. Uh Dexter Lawrence in the middle against the third string center. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: But what about the Jets defense to the front and all those great players they.
Speaker 3: Have the's starting bow Nicks over Oe Nicks over.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have bo Nicks over Russell Wilson in my rankings this week for sure.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's that's something there. All right, let's get to uh manly ness, our good friend of the show to here one of our Discord years again, if you want to be here for the show four out of Bounds every single Monday, two pm Eastern and then Wednesday's Welsh two pm Eastern. Here him and ericson with the extra point. We're here. It's Wednesdays, right Welsh.
Speaker 3: I got the right ding now Thursday Worth Thursday. It's actually probably gonna be a different time this week for like the first time ever because of I have.
Speaker 1: A dream about it and it came true, like Drew Locke.
Speaker 3: No, but but it's like the you know when the when the moon hits over the east horizon, there's a show with like Bogman.
Speaker 1: And ju aligns with Mars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And then when you're a Merchury Mercury retro rade, then Worm does a Worm does a show like there's there's a weird sit.
Speaker 1: On Discord and you can be a part of them here on our audio only side again. Fanser Bros dot Com, slast chat free to joint.
Speaker 3: I'm the constant. I am the constant Monday and Thursday.
Speaker 1: You're the Alpha.
Speaker 5: You're the.
Speaker 3: I am then I'm the anchor being of these Discord shows.
Speaker 1: So what's up, buddy, Hey guys, how you doing? Good Man so great.
Speaker 10: But thank thanks for having me on. I need your advice. I've got a buddy in a league full PPR. He's only got one win so far the season, and he offered me Drake London for Garrett Wilson and Devin h Chan, which it says in the trade analyzer it improves both our teams. And I'm like going back and forth thinking, on the one hand, consolidate the assets. On the other hand, I kind of imagine to a coming back that Jet starting to gel and maybe regretting this later in the season.
Speaker 5: But which side do you guys, land on eight?
Speaker 3: Chan side two is coming back there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not training both those guys for drink. That's too much would.
Speaker 5: You ask for?
Speaker 10: Maybe if he threw in Brian as a fridge, you'd make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you started a balance and I think I would do you think piece of the deal. Yeah, Chan's like the most exciting upside piece of that. But London over Wilson sure, and then Brian Robinson mitigates that. So yeah, if you if you like want off it sounds like you want off of Wilson to go to London, I would need Brian Robinson back to move h But like I mean, I don't know what to make of the Dolphins anymore. But like with TWA back, I just hope it's plug and play back to normalcy, because whatever this thing is that we're viewing is it's like someone that's played on rookie level Madden their whole life and then just goes to Hall of Fame like they don't know what they're doing. They can't throw, they can't run.
Speaker 1: It isn't crazy. Let's talk about it. Because two about an hour ago, was cleared and designated return from the IR He's gonna start practicing on Wednesday and he hopes to play on Sunday. That's what we were touring from the head coach, Mike McDaniel. So that's theoretically great, but you know it's funny two us taking all this bad rap all these years, like, oh, he's a mediocre quarterback in a system where anybody can go in there and be the system. Well it turns out maybe that's not true, Like maybe the system can't be run by just anybody because we've seen some other guys, right or onun it and they can't. So does to his return, well cure Tyreek Hill, Jalen Wattle, Devon h and all these fancy investments that we've made that have been irrelevant for half a season.
Speaker 3: Like I want to assume, So this could also be the proof to it might be the MVP of the league if he comes back and he gets the Dolphins back, like they look like a Pop Warner team playing Texas. Maybe not Texas this week, but you know what I'm saying, like it looked bad. Well don't you know, you know, like Texas also Georgian.
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything I do. But my point is the Dolphins have looked so bad. There's a little little inkling me. I have been so vocally and dumb by the way, vocal about these Dolphins. Oh by Tyreek Hill, bye Devon hn hn. Kind of got back to it. I have been promoting Tyreek Hill this whole time. There's a slight thing that worries me that, like is his separation number has been really bad, like he couldn't get open. I mean, obviously Huntley did not know how to stay with his first read for more than about point seven seconds and would just move on and fall down to the ground and stare at the grass. But like, is there something in Tyreek Hill and his dumb drops not being able to find separation that worries me long term?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe, but all of that to say what might be like boiling up inside of me? I assume two is going to come back and he is going to revive this offense back to a serviceable downfield play, which gets Wattle involved, which makes Tyreek Hill back into being a top ten wide receiver, and that makes a running game great. So I think Tua does fix this, and it's joking, but like, dude, legit might be the MVP if you can go from whatever that pilot garbage was back to like the Dolphins, we know that is one of the most valuable players in football.
Speaker 1: What are your take?
Speaker 2: I agree? I think, I absolutely agree. I think Tyler Huntley has been a miserable failure so far in Miami. You know, and this is a team that should have prepared for a better quarterback, a backup quarterback, knowing that Tua has had injury issues, concussion issues, right, this was terrible planning on their half.
Speaker 3: Should be fired. IDENT think he's a legit. I don't mean interrupted box, but I think he legit should be considered to be off of this team for that. Planning like that is ineptitude at the highest level to go from whatever else are that's.
Speaker 2: Not him, that's the CHAM Yeah, it's yeah, so sure, the GM whoever. But they tried Mike White, they gave him some money. Didn't work. They said they like Skyler Thompson. He immediately got hurt.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They need to have they needed to have a better plan than the plan that they had. So uh, it's just bad planning. Thank God to his coming back, because he makes this whole offense way better. He can throw down the field, he knows when to move.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He's just injury prone. That that's that's his only really downfall. Uh, that that I see. So for me, I I think to him makes his team way way better.
Speaker 3: Did you guys See he's not gonna wear the Guardian cap either, he said, I kind of think he should.
Speaker 2: Why, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like who cares about the war?
Speaker 2: No what Also, I'm not gonna play with the helmet anymore. Done with it. He gets in the way.
Speaker 1: All right, dev you're up next, buddy. What's going on? Dev going once? Dev going twice? Come on, Dev, get in there, Get in there? All right, Dev?
Speaker 3: Just look at that McDaniel better than Daniel.
Speaker 8: I need a new phone this thing man, all right? So for my own mental health, I'm forgetting. Week seven happened everyone on my team. It was a race to the bottom. I have a wide receiver with two points.
Speaker 1: It's if you look around. The scores in general were very suppressed by the like all the totals, like the league. The averages really brutal this week for sure.
Speaker 8: So I do have a question here. I'm in a two quarter I'm in a super flex league. I'm in actually two of them, and I have the same three quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: I have Lamar, I have.
Speaker 1: My homes, and I have Fields.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm now having doubts that Fields will see the field again. Maybe this year. Maybe he will, but probably not on the water. Would you go and try and get Wilson or there's also Derek Carr available, or should I just try and ride this ad a little longer?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this is a super flex league. We're talking to her Dev? Yeah, super no. So the best thing you need to do is get Wilson, and it's worth more to you than everybody else because it's gonna be one of those two guys. I'm hard pressed to think that, you know, I'm hard pressed to think that we're in a spot where Russell Wilson's great the whole yes of the year. I mean, this was the last night was fun to a certain degree. I saw a lot of issues. I would just sit back and have that insurance policy and get Russell Wilson just playing the Pittsburgh Steel quarterback, because injury can happen in a second, change the complete dynamic. It's not like Russell Wilson doesn't take saxss not that offensive line is great. As Bogmin has alluded too many times. That's clearly the path for me in this one. And at some point in November, either Russell Wilson plays poorly, Russell Wilson plays well, or Russell Wilson gets hurt. Either way, you've got the pittsborgd selor quarterback.
Speaker 8: So do you drop Mahomes in this case and keep fields?
Speaker 1: I have to drop Why who else do you have?
Speaker 3: Or Lamar and Home?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Awesome, awesome. Brought this question to the Thursday Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if it's a field just a restriction on the roster, like if you have a restriction on the roster where you can only hold three quarterbacks, like I see leagues like that, some super flexier they only say you can only have three can't hold quarterbacks, that's a problem. But if not, then you drop somebody else. You have to keep the four because that's the investment.
Speaker 3: If it was like the question from earlier where the guy was like, I have Tyrone Tracy, would you drop?
Speaker 1: It's different. No, I don't drop Tyrone Tracy yet.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If it is three drop fields, that that that's who you drop, obviously, but I I would try to not do that. If there's another droppable piece, then drop that piece. But if you have two fields.
Speaker 3: Is if you have two two at well, you could drop him or Russell Wilson. But if it's like the Tyrone Tracy's of the world, No.
Speaker 2: And he says he only hold three soldie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go to uh MV here bulls up guys.
Speaker 11: Not too bad, so bod min That got got a gist to this question a while ago.
Speaker 5: Not it's not the same question. It just has it's relevant to it.
Speaker 11: Do you remember bonds with Jean and and uh all Jeer and Haul.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say the question is do you remember it?
Speaker 10: MB?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, okay, I traded for Jon uh and got Got. I traded for.
Speaker 11: Gotain b Jhon gave away Alan and uh who else?
Speaker 5: Anyway, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: But now, okay, so I was going to trade after they did nothing like two weeks after that trade, I was going to trade away.
Speaker 5: One of them. But I picked up Kareem Hunt.
Speaker 11: So now I have.
Speaker 5: Kareem Hunt, Jon, and Breese Hall.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've been on Breze Hall, so you're already in good shape theoretically, right.
Speaker 5: But now here's where it gets a little tricky.
Speaker 11: I have Yeah, I have Metcalf, and I have Nico Collins and Metcalf.
Speaker 5: Just you know, got hit this week. It's not going to be out long.
Speaker 1: I don't think, oh, look you have you have the perfect sell high candidate MB right here in front of you, which is Kareem Hunt. Is the perfect I mean like his value can never be higher than it is. It's got a great matchup this week. So either you play him at flex this week and you stream wide receiver with guys like Tilman and Juan Jennings, or if there's a you put them on the block and you get a good trade offer there for a wide receiver, you go ahead and take that, Welsh, Are you are you with me on that one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ilk go son, Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: There you go, everybody, so good, there we go. What a productive time this was. Thanks everybody for joining us again on our discord Fantasybros dot Com, slash chat, and again run to the Betting Pros app. Download it on iOS and Android wherever you get your apps from. Download that bad boy, use the promo code FP free. That way you can start using the best tools on the planet to make the best investments you can. Because the fantasy is hard betting. Every week we get another chance to be successful. That's the beauty of the wagering market. All right, that'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Bodwin Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 12: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com, Slash.
Speaker 3: Review or on Spotify.
Speaker 12: Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasypros