Speaker 1: See. I like when I send you cereal because you use it and you distribute it. You distribute it to your family. Andrew froze it out.
Speaker 2: No, the Annie's box that you sent me, do you know my dad had it? He actually loved the Annie's thrusted flakes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna do. I have an idea. I'm gonna start clearing the stuff out. I'm gonna put stuff in boxes and just send your random boxes of cereal.
Speaker 3: You should The kids will love it? Are you kidding me? They'll be so excited.
Speaker 1: Will they eat stale cereal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They don't give it?
Speaker 1: Okay perfection?
Speaker 2: See you admit that the cereal is stale? After how many bns are.
Speaker 1: Some of it is? Hold on, we've already started. I guess what's gonna be?
Speaker 3: Weal tells you what's Sierra jel Tonight?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. You remember that time when Dave Brody said that he was going to make one with Daniell in it?
Speaker 3: Yes, what happened with that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, do you know that pretty soon? Hey Spence, what's up man?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey buddy? Wow, that kid is ripped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at this, Look at this.
Speaker 3: We're in the middle of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're recording right now. We just played the thing.
Speaker 1: So what Cereal? Did you just steal the one that looks like fruit loops?
Speaker 3: If it's not fruit loops?
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are all fakes. These are all knockoffs.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I thought it was like cookie Crisp, Cocoa pebbles.
Speaker 1: And very Goods. You're way better than Andrew. You should sit in.
Speaker 2: If I end the Zoom meeting. You know, it shuts off on everybody.
Speaker 1: I love you, Andrew, You're my favorite.
Speaker 3: I've heard a lot of arguing from.
Speaker 2: It's mostly Scotty talking to himself like a psychopath. Yes I am, oh Scott really that shirt?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Okay, now, if you would please grab baggy number four?
Speaker 3: Should I keep Spencer here with us.
Speaker 1: If he'd like to. By the way, this is Serial Killers. It is episode one o nine. Today is Friday. Thanks for hanging out with us. If you listened to episode one oh eight, that was part one of rip Off Cereal Mascots number four courtesy of Millville all these Cereal brand what's the matter, Andrew? You got a leak, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: What it was his billiard drum.
Speaker 1: Now, can anyone if you tell me what serial number four looks like to you?
Speaker 2: Honey smacks, yes, honey, Hey, okay, I.
Speaker 3: Have to say Andrew and then you answer.
Speaker 2: All right, so we don't I also need to answer in the form of a question. What is honey smacks?
Speaker 1: Could also be golden crisp yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. So this one is called honey Wheat Puffs and there's a dragon on the front there, oh there. I'm not even sure who that's supposed to be. I mean, I guess is a dragon, a reptile or an amphibian? What is a dragon? You have one?
Speaker 2: A reptile.
Speaker 1: It's a reptile.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lizard.
Speaker 1: Because Smacks is you know, Andrew? Who is the mascot for Smacks honey smacks? Digum, yes, digam. So this is a dragon. I don't know what he's supposed to be, but he's a dragon.
Speaker 2: Okay, go be Percy. The puffs, the honey wheat puffs mascot dragon.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 3: Don't they have names? They don't have names?
Speaker 1: No, Oh, you're Andrew. You're right, it's called puff so he's probably puff.
Speaker 3: He's Percy the puff.
Speaker 1: Magic Dragon. Wait, peepee, do youse look like little vaginas?
Speaker 3: Okay they do?
Speaker 4: Actually, right, this is the guyn of collogists favorite cereal.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh I'm missing the governor's briefing.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you can get a recap after we're in the middle of.
Speaker 2: The Literally, anytime I would look at the TV while I was there, you'd be like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I need to watch I have to watch Cuomo. He's my man.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here we go, Andrew, I know that you like these because you like the the honey puffed wheat.
Speaker 3: Don't Scottie shake for any of these?
Speaker 1: No, none of these need it.
Speaker 2: Can I eat this?
Speaker 1: Yes, you may eat it? See, and I like the hard little hole in the middle. That's my favorite. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you just said it's a vagina cereal and you said you like the hard little hole in the middle.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, the hull l What kind of show is it? H u l l whule?
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I like the cereal a lot. I'm going to give his four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: This is right on par with any other fake honey smack cereal.
Speaker 3: Yep, I don't think they taste the same.
Speaker 1: No, they're a little less sweet, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan. This is delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going four balls.
Speaker 2: I'm actually going to keep this one.
Speaker 1: Danielle, your face looks horrid, like, what's the matter?
Speaker 3: I give it two balls. I don't it tastes chemically to me?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Yes, Spencer's never had the real honey smack.
Speaker 1: But what kind of mother are you?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: What kind of you've never given him honey smacks?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's so many other cereals to choose from that, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's like my favorite one. It's the worst for you, but it's so good.
Speaker 1: I have to say the Millville variety here. It has very few ingredients. It's sugar, wheat, corn syrup, salt, honey, caramel color and that's it. That's fantastic.
Speaker 3: It tastes like this some kind of artificial something.
Speaker 1: No, no, artificial nothing. It says right here, it's like poop. Okay, well, critics, poop is all natural, all right? Grab baggy number five, if you will, please, let's move right along. What does that look like to you? Andy? Uh, okay, Danielle, what does that look like to you?
Speaker 3: Coco puffs?
Speaker 1: Cocoa puffs, very good. This is Millville chocolate puffs. So instead of saying coco, they say chocolate made with real cocoa. And the mascot on this one. It's not Sonny the bird. This is some sort of squirrel. And if you look carefully, he's packing his cheeks full.
Speaker 2: I love the squirrel. I want to squirrel right.
Speaker 1: And on the back there's a breakfast challenge. You can find some words in there while you're eating. I like boxes that give you things to do while you're eating. So you have to sit and look at your iPad.
Speaker 3: What's his name? What's the squirrel's name?
Speaker 2: Man, Sherman the squirrel Sherman, Yes, Sherman.
Speaker 1: Okay of Sherman, Hold on a second.
Speaker 2: Like he'd be funny too, he'd be like, I'm the Allday mascot, real chalcol ties.
Speaker 3: I'm for this one.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need it.
Speaker 2: I can definitely be like if Aldi wants to start doing advertisements, I can do the voice roll for it.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, there's only one thing I think of when I hear Sherman, what now, Andrew, why do I think of Sherman when I hear that The Jeffersons. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: It's the show that Sherman Hemsley?
Speaker 1: Oh very good.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm the one pressed, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I've really been knocking it out of the park these last couple of episodes. Scott's trying to get me with these Zingers crimes off the sleep tonight. I can't wait, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I will give you one hundred dollars right now if you could tell me the other show in the late eighties that Sherman Hemsley was on Google Quick. He was a preacher or something on the Family. No, well, yes, okay, okay, yes he was, but that was in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Give me my money, he's too much money.
Speaker 1: He started off as George Jefferson in All the Family and then Jefferson's was a spin off. But later on in the eighties, once The Jeffersons was done, he was in this show Shine on Me, Amen, Amen, you don't remember, Amen?
Speaker 3: I remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, Andrews like he's so disinterested.
Speaker 2: Do you give me a hundred dollars right now?
Speaker 3: Because he hasn't been one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: No, I actually don't because I said in the eighties and he said all in the family. So sorry, no, he did it, but in the family was correct. No, it wasn't because I said in the eighties. I said later in the eighties.
Speaker 2: And we're going to put this on Twitter. Vote yes if Scotty should give me one hundred dollars, I vote yes.
Speaker 1: No, because when you listen back to this, you'll hear that I said in the late eighties.
Speaker 2: Well, you can shut your mouth because they still got it right.
Speaker 1: Danielle, what are you eating?
Speaker 3: I'm getting ready to eat the cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I just poured the wrong one.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 4: Scotty said that he's going to be cleaning out the cereals. He's gonna send us a bunch of boxes randomly.
Speaker 3: They're going to be open. But let me ask the question, what have people hand jammed in the boxes?
Speaker 1: No, because once people handjam, I either make them take it or I throw it out.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. He knows. He knows everything about the two of you, my son, and he's like, oh, you should know, Scotty doesn't let people handjam here.
Speaker 4: Serial killers and Brooklyn boys, that's all I hear is your voices or the Brooklyn Boys come.
Speaker 1: Out of by the way, don't eat it yet, don't. You don't have to spit it out. It's fine. Well, what I was going to say is, because you mentioned the Brooklyn Boys, we're about to surpass their number of episodes, just so you know, they're like at one thirty or something like that, and we're coming up on them. Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So you guys do two a week. They only do That's right.
Speaker 1: They're lazy. They just do it whenever. All right, here we go, chocolate puffs.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: No, hmmm, I like that serviceable.
Speaker 1: It's so weird. No, Spencer, get closer to the microphone, can't hear you?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: You go like it?
Speaker 3: No, I don't really like it that much.
Speaker 1: No, it's not sweet. That doesn't even taste like chocolate.
Speaker 2: They give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: We talk about these are just brown packing peanuts.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not offensive to me.
Speaker 1: I give it a ball. I hate it. One ball.
Speaker 2: That's a little extreme.
Speaker 1: One Really, it's not extreme. When I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I can I give it two bowls.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you three balls. I don't think it's that bad.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to edit this episode. It's gonna be so much fun. It's gonna take me like five minutes. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Can you hear Spencer when he talks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to boost him up, by the way.
Speaker 3: You gotta see what I keep doing.
Speaker 4: I keep pouring the cereal that we're not we're finished with in this bowl.
Speaker 3: So there are cookie crisp, chocolate, honey smacks all in one big bowl with milk.
Speaker 1: Except none of those are what it's called. But that's okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, knockoff brand cereal.
Speaker 1: So if you would grab baggy number six please, Okay, I have a problem.
Speaker 4: With this already, because this is supposed to look like obviously lucky charms. There's four marshmallows in this entire mag of crappy charms.
Speaker 3: That you said.
Speaker 1: No, there were more when I sent them. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: No, the marshmallows out of my bag, censer, there.
Speaker 1: Were definitely more. I made sure that there was a good mix.
Speaker 3: There's nothing in here, all.
Speaker 1: Right, well, but but you gotta be careful if you got to look carefully, because these marshmallows are very dull. They're not colorful like they should be. Let me tell everyone what it is. By the way, a few episodes ago we actually did the knockoff Lucky Charms episode, or we had three or four other ones. This one came in the Millville box and this is like, I think this might be Lucky's grandpa. See, he's so old that his wand doesn't work, and that's why the colors of these marshmallows are very dull.
Speaker 2: Oh he's what could this be?
Speaker 4: Here's the saddest part is that this company cannot come up with their own cereals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they also yeah, and they also can't come up with clever names. This is just marshmallows and stars.
Speaker 2: With the same Lucky Charm's fun.
Speaker 1: It's close. It's not really, but it's close.
Speaker 3: They gonna call this cereal Old Man Lucky.
Speaker 1: Frosted Oak cereal with many magical marshmallows. And I can't tell what the shapes are again, they're like nondescript things. There's like a heart inside of a ball, something that looks like a candy corn and a boomerang.
Speaker 3: No, this is a pink blob. I got right here.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I.
Speaker 1: Have to find his name and the cereal pieces are stars.
Speaker 3: What's the purple thing? I have?
Speaker 1: No, it's just it's nothing.
Speaker 3: It looks like a bat.
Speaker 1: Or an m and I think, I think that these things want to be unicorns because of the coloring. But they're they're not. It's just it's just a trapezoid.
Speaker 2: His name is Fortune, him fortune very good.
Speaker 1: He's misfortune. All right, let's try it. The marshmallows have a nice flavor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the marshmallows are good. There's just not enough marshmallows.
Speaker 1: There's something weird, now is it? The cereal pieces. Mine tastes like cat You're in me.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me ask you a question. How often have you tasted cat hereine that you know what it tastes.
Speaker 1: I've smelled it, so I think I know what it tastes.
Speaker 3: Like what. I think it's good. Yeah, I give it two and a half, two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I like the marshmallows, I don't like the cereal pieces.
Speaker 3: I say three balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give it four balls. I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Danielle. Two balls in the spoon. Hey, look at that. When I talk, I get a yellow rectangle around me.
Speaker 3: Yes, it shows you who's talking. You see, how does it know? That's how you can tell Andrew and wait.
Speaker 4: When we do the Morning show, most of the time, yellow square goes around me because I'm always laughing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, I think that I think that people can control that because I always noticed that when we're in the zoom room on the Morning Show, Skeary's is always always yellow. Always. He's always like the he's always the featured guest. Yeah, I think he does something, does he? Wait? Did we do three? Is that it?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: Huh okay, So what do you guys want to do?
Speaker 3: No, what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, this is short, only fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: How come the other one took so long? We had the same amount of cereal.
Speaker 2: Well, because we had two minutes, you could get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had audio problems at the beginning, and you know, I told some clever antecdotes and I didn't have any for this one.
Speaker 2: Clever anecdotes. You thought you were clever in the last episode. That's that's rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Andrew, what have you been up to?
Speaker 2: You know, just working on things?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Working on well, you know, it was to stay at home ball for the past two weeks right and now pretty much not much?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Are you like working on another podcast because you want to get out of this one?
Speaker 3: No, you stop it. He loves this podcast.
Speaker 1: Are you working on getting us sponsors and advertising and promoting us? Is that what you're working on?
Speaker 2: We already have advertisements running.
Speaker 1: You didn't do that, dude, just the platform, did it?
Speaker 2: Okay? So the twenty bucks I spend a month on it, that's making us over two hundred dollars a month, now, I mean.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to that. Because you constantly say how much money I take the money for myself? This is constantly you constantly say how much money this is making us a month? And I'm still paying for milk and cereal and I can't pay my mortgage.
Speaker 3: You can't pay your mortgage really.
Speaker 1: Because I gotta buy cereal even before the podcast.
Speaker 2: So he needs to just budget his money better?
Speaker 3: Wait, you get you? Really? Two hundred dollars a month? You guys are making each that's not I.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen a penny. I haven't seen a penny. Where is it?
Speaker 2: It's in our PayPal account? Oh, we have a PayPal account. Yes, I set us up with a PayPal hours in the next two months hours.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, can I have the password or.
Speaker 2: So you could take it for yourself to pay off your mortgage. I don't think two hundred bucks is going to do it.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, Thank you wells Fargo. I'm on the Forbearan's plan right now, so I don't have to pay.
Speaker 2: For three months.
Speaker 1: Exciting, Well not really, because at the end of the three months they want you to pay a whole lump payment of everything you didn't pay. Where the hell are people getting that from? Out of good luck with that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: It seems smart that you would sign up for that plan then with no actual real plan to pay it.
Speaker 1: Welcome to financial killers. I'm Scotty Bee here right.
Speaker 3: So what have you been doing, Scotty Bee.
Speaker 1: I've been working. I've been here every single day. Yeah, I've been going home to my loving family and you know, helping Ashley with her Spanish homework and watching Amy go nuts, cleaning the house because she's been doing a lot of that. I cleaned the garage.
Speaker 3: Oh, you clean the garage. I was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's pretty much it, you know, just coming to work every day, that's all. Oh you know, I haven't done my first Instacart yet. I'm signed up as an Instacart shopper. Look who it is there, Cheerio serial Killer. Look Look look who I got for you, Cheerio.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: The whole family love it. Anyway, I forgot what I was saying. Oh yeah, so Instacart. I signed up to be a shopper. So I haven't done any orders yet because every time I look and see Andrew, he's so bored. Never mind, let's just move on. If we could say crunch please, No, wait, I want to give you.
Speaker 4: I want to give you a little tip when you become your Instacart chopper. Okay, because the Instacart shoppers that I've had lately have been so attentive and so nice.
Speaker 3: They have sent.
Speaker 4: Me pictures of like, hey, they don't have what you want, but here's a picture of the shelf.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to replace it with one of these? They call me a checkout or like, I'm ready to check out?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know why.
Speaker 3: Extra you need? They've been so great, Yes.
Speaker 1: Because they know that you're Danielle Monaro. I can't have no idea.
Speaker 3: I'm Danielle Monaro.
Speaker 1: I can't be attentive and nice. You can't be attentive and nice in the supermarket these days. It's so obnoxious with the one way aisles. And you know, I see every time I go there's instacard shoppers there. I could tell because they're on their phone, like just looking at stuff and taking pictures. And I'm like, I can't do that. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: You have to do that to such a curudget shopper is all right, Andrew, what are you complaining about?
Speaker 2: I was saying he's a curmudgeon. He's such like a like, oh my god, people helping other people out during a time of need. I hate it.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with that. When I have a shopping list, I just want to buy the stuff. The stores are out of half the things. You have to send them replacement pictures and wait for them to respond. Do you like this?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing Instacart? I don't think he should do it. You don't seem like the type that should do it.
Speaker 1: I love grocery shopping. And some guy called the Morning Show that said he makes eight hundred dollars a day, So I'm I'm you know that got my ears.
Speaker 3: Well it must be all he does all day? Then?
Speaker 2: Is in eight hundred bucks a day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew?
Speaker 2: Why is anybody doing anything?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Why are you sitting on your ass when you could be an instacart shopper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what Andrew wants see.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the connection is breaking up. I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Andrew's and his parents' billiards room right now.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to put in Plus, you know people would want rice crispies. What are those?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: All right, it really is always great seeing you once a week. I'm so so happy about that.
Speaker 3: You miss us, Andrew? Do you miss us?
Speaker 2: Yes? Every day? Well you.
Speaker 1: Alright? Well you all you all have a wonderful weekend, you do. Thank you, thanks for stopping by, Spencer. It's always wonderful to see you.
Speaker 2: No, that was great.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you could help us say goodbye on the count of three, we'll all get out of here.
Speaker 2: To tell me what to like and subscribe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, killers, PC like and subscribe, follow us all that stuff, right?
Speaker 2: Review We like reading the reviews. Those are nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like the reviews. I sit on the toilet and read them. I love it.
Speaker 2: That's not a great visual.
Speaker 1: Why it's good toilet reading. That's what you said the last time I said that not.
Speaker 2: A good visual. Yeah, yeah, well I double down on that. It's really not a good visual, Danielle.
Speaker 1: Why are you taking pictures of us talking? All right, until we see you on Monday. Have a great weekend. And crime. Oh I just woke Andrew up. Did you see that? He started nodding off, you're so mean. No, he was like, you.
Speaker 2: Could become a nicer persons.
Speaker 3: Twenty one the Year of the nice got We have to wait.
Speaker 2: A full year for that.
Speaker 3: Yeh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just saw you know, Andrew, your microphone sucks. Thanks for buying it.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, the connection's fuzzy. You gotta go.
Speaker 1: Oh he hung up. We didn't take a picture.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm right here.