Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Grab dub dub in the tub tub Tube.
Speaker 2: We've kind of switched like outfit rolls like I we don't look like we've been like we're in the same weather. She has like a white like light blouse on and I have a argyle sweater.
Speaker 1: So I looked at my alice sweats this morning and I looked at them again. I thought brown today, black today, green, gray, every color I have, and I thought, you know what, and he's been white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So here we are, keep the weekend energy going.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be wearing white for the next month.
Speaker 2: You've been wearing white for three years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically two years in total.
Speaker 2: Have manifested this this coming month? Yes, the next two months? Yeah, for many years?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have.
Speaker 2: And that's the gift of that's the practice of manifestation exactly.
Speaker 1: We're white and it shall come later. If you want to learn anything from this podcast, yeah, the takeaway white, it shall come.
Speaker 2: I mean, where do we begin. We are arrived home from our bachelorette weekend.
Speaker 3: The four eight hours.
Speaker 1: Felt like a actual whirlwind. Like, I feel like somebody put me in a toilet, flushed it, swirled it around fifteen times, and then just like drown me under.
Speaker 2: Interesting you bring up a toilet.
Speaker 3: Well, we can get to that later.
Speaker 1: But I would also just like to say that I have the absolute best friends in the entire world, Like, honestly, they the cutest thing for me to see is like, nothing is cuterer than seeing your best friends become friends and like do stuff together for you.
Speaker 3: So that was really cute.
Speaker 1: But also they just like crushed every single aspect of the weekend, like surprising me every single detail, coming to show up at my house to come pick me up, cute little text messages. I don't even know where to begin, balloons, Mariaji, a Love Island theme when none of my friends had watched Love Island, Like it was just penises that I asked for. It was just perfection top to bottom, butterflies everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start from the beginning. So you didn't know, Okay, So there was a slip multiple slip ups on giving little details about where we were going.
Speaker 1: So I basically knew there was a big blow and I basically knew Mexico and then but I didn't think that they had planned anything at that point, so I thought because they knew I knew that they were going to change course, right, So that was kind of like my headspace was like, it's definitely knocking me Mexico because now because they know I know Mexico.
Speaker 2: Well, so someone slipped and said I'm so excited for Mexico and we were like, and so Tanya sends me like a screenshot of it, and I'm like, that's just she's she's talking about the wedding. I think she and she goes. I just had to straight up light to her face over and over again, and she was like, so, we're not going to Mexico And I was like, no.
Speaker 1: I thought that they hadn't planned it at that point, like hadn't like done anything, so that they just changed course. Because then they really started throwing me in different directions to the point where I was like, Okay, now we're not going to Alaska. But now it's kind though I was thinking about New York, I was thinking about Scottsdale, I was thinking about Vegas. The hike made me feel like it was Hawaii. I was also thinking La But then I felt pretty confident it wasn't la.
Speaker 3: Like I said, airport at one point, Yeah, that was so huge.
Speaker 2: That was I was just like, I've gotten so far and then I I'm gonna let that slip.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't let up though. There was no point of like, you know what, they're trying really hard to make this a surprise, so I'm just gonna let it be a surprise.
Speaker 5: Why not, Why let it be a surprise.
Speaker 2: That's not her personality, and she did. She didn't let it, and I at that point on whenever I said that, that was on Wednesday, so I just had to make it two more days. I was just like Rick, she was.
Speaker 5: Hammering me and I knew nothing, but she was like, did I could tell you? What do you know? Like you know anything?
Speaker 2: Stop? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I knew nothing. I thought you were like tracking your location on on Friday. I was so curious.
Speaker 2: Fun So we just told her like a car was going to show up to pick her up, but we hadn't said anything else, right, and the plan was that Paulina was going to get her passport from Robbie the morning of, so that we didn't say, like, bring your passport and because that was going to give it away where we were going. There were an idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went think we were going to like Vancouver.
Speaker 2: Right, So we're in the car. So we we all show up in the car and we surprised her. We had like sweat Paulina had sweats made that had rad to yad on them.
Speaker 1: We had everybody's like matching cute as hell sweats that are like Perrywinkle blue. They give me a set that's white and it's raining and Sonny, my dog, is like flying out of the house. She's the video stopping wet, jumping on my friends, and there's beautiful sweats, just getting paw marks all over.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, Sonny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's kind of like not really super well trained. She's like Robbi's like yelling at her, and she's just like nothing.
Speaker 3: She was so excited. Her mom was being whisked away, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but she's she's like Robbie's like screaming at her. She's barking. I'm like, just let her jump, you guys, it's fine. Marks. It's like it's like Sonny came with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like she was a symbolic.
Speaker 5: It was Robbie did take the yelling at Sonny up in that video, Oh really really Sony and Sonny saying.
Speaker 2: O God wow, because he thinks that if he gets allowed, that she's gonna stop. But what I've noticed in my experience is that she does it so like.
Speaker 1: It's just but you know what she does when she's in the backyard, like going potty, and like I yell her to come back in it's nighttime, like come back in, she doesn't listen to me, But when he yells like that, she listens.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting. I think she was just too excited.
Speaker 2: That's something she's blinded by exciting. There's no one that can hold her back.
Speaker 3: And hold her down. No, no, no, So yeah, we were like so excited.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious, all of us trying to get there at the same time because everyone lives in different parts of the city. It was raining.
Speaker 3: I still don't know who met where and when, but.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you'll appreciate this. So we're supposed to meet at Pauline and Sophia's at six forty five. I mapped my time I saw him, long was gonna take it? Said twenty minutes, So I set my Uber pick up to that, you know, give myself that time. I think I had like five minutes extra. I get in the car, it says I'm not going to get there till seven. So I'm like, oh, I'm so scared of Paulina. Like I'm like she she was like running a tight ship. And so I'm like, they don't know my tardiness, you know, like they're not familiar with it, right right, Like they don't I don't know that they love me enough to like love me through that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I go, Hey, my thing says seven, Should I just go straight to Tanya's And they're like yeah, yeah yeah. So I'm like, okay, So I got there first. I was just sitting down the street.
Speaker 3: In my uber, just like twiddling your thumbs waiting.
Speaker 2: Just like when's everyon in to get here?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: And so we all get there. We're like on a tight schedule. We surprised Tanya. What'd you think? Did you think we were going to show up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: There was one point where I thought maybe you would all show up in like the car and like your car together. But when I saw that there was like a not any of you out there, I was like, oh, I'm just like getting in an uber and like, go somewhere.
Speaker 2: Would you have been sad if you were just by yourself?
Speaker 1: No, because I figured it was gonna take me to wherever you guys were.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I knew would be short lived. Yeah, So we all pile in the car. We got our bride, We're about to take off. We're so excited. She still doesn't know where we're going. And Robbie comes running out and hands Paulina a bag and it was her passport that like we literally almost left in all the excitement, Pauline never got to go with Cammy the passport, and so Tony's like, what is that? And Pauline's like, oh, Robbie is like a gift free. So I'm just like, I'm so tired of lying. This is so stressful.
Speaker 3: It was a gonna cover up.
Speaker 2: I was like, you yeah, we had to think twice is right over her head. So we get to the airport. We're like two hours before our flight. Mind you, we.
Speaker 5: Flew right there.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: But I was a team. I'm like, whatever the team wants, I'm on I'm just on board. I'm just a passenger. And uh we flew jet suite, which isn't a private plane, but it's at a different private Yeah. Yeah, there's a it's like very it's like a small terminal with where the private jets are. Yeah, and so you you don't have to get there until like forty minutes before your flight, not even international, oh twenty minutes, domestic forty minutes. Were there two hours before. So finally we're like, should we just let her know where we're going? Didn't even let me know.
Speaker 3: The guys at the terminol were like, they were like, she doesn't know where she's going. They were like, okay, please go to the restroom. I was like.
Speaker 2: In the bathroom, and then she came back out and then we made her close her eyes and Paulina put the passport in her hand with the ticket and that's how you found out, which is posted very epic. Yeah. Those really fun, so fun, so fun to surprise you. We meet these women, these two sisters who are like older. They one of them owns a house in Cabo, and they were heading and like asking about marriage and they're like eh yeah.
Speaker 3: They're like.
Speaker 1: As like wait what I'm wearing a crown that is brad And I'm like thanks, Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like cool, but they were like so cute.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they were really cute.
Speaker 2: And then we headed off to Cabo.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Becca gets a tequila soda on the flight.
Speaker 2: That was the only one. I was like trying to get the party started, but they weren't.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: Drinking on a plane does me dirty, Like, it doesn't like start the buzz.
Speaker 3: It just like messes me up.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a mental You have to get in the right mental space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let me tell you once my toes the hit the Mexican Land. It was margarita in hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for forty eight hours. Yes, and I'm never drinking again.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, she says, I'll.
Speaker 5: Give you till Thursday before you start drinking again.
Speaker 3: Because Friday's Valentine's.
Speaker 5: Yes, when they're no.
Speaker 3: More drinking until.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I felt literally awful yesterday, horrible. Yeah, but I didn't feel like I drank so much that I'm never drinking again.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Actually same?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, there we go.
Speaker 2: I just needed to bring her back, scale her back, talk her down. So we went to my favorite resort in Cabo, Like it's one of my favorite places I've traveled to and it's called Chileno Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and actually we toured Chileano for our wedding. And we get out of the car and the woman who gave us the tour of Chillano is.
Speaker 3: There to greet us, and she goes.
Speaker 2: She does, I have one question for you.
Speaker 3: What did I do wrong?
Speaker 2: Why did you break my heart?
Speaker 3: It was so sad because I'm I'm serious, like she.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, like she pulled out all the stops for us, Like when we scheduled the tour to tour the venue for the wedding.
Speaker 3: She had right when we got there.
Speaker 1: There was like a dog toy that was like a son that said like this is for Sonny.
Speaker 3: There was like a dog bowl, and then she.
Speaker 1: Like had like a poem and a message and a bottle on the beach like waiting for us. Like and then she like took us to this this little tequila stand like bar on the beach, gave us like a shot and said like this would be so fun for you to like have all your guests here. Took us to the speak easy to show us like where a late night could be.
Speaker 3: There was something else, like she literally pulled out all the stops for our tour.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, she really wants us to get married here, and we really wanted to get married there.
Speaker 3: It's like beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh we end up going with the hotel that we chose, which is the same it's like the same mother company.
Speaker 3: Right, So all's well, But.
Speaker 5: Why, like, was there something wrong with Bay? Was there something specifically?
Speaker 1: It was honestly the like she made me want to get married, they're so bad. It was more I want more privacy, and it's very open and very large, and I think that is really ultimately what it came down to was like the privacy.
Speaker 2: But you know it's so crazy is that it's it's a huge resort, Like there's it's massive, there's so many places to stay in and whatnot. I feel like we barely saw anyone while we were there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we didn't really dabble in like public areas.
Speaker 2: We didn't really leave walking through the pool and stuff.
Speaker 3: Though you didn't see people.
Speaker 2: I saw people, but I'm saying it was a small group and there was a wedding week It was a wedding weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's something about I don't know what.
Speaker 1: There's something about saying your I dos and having people drinking beer in the pool behind you.
Speaker 3: That like the hot in the hotin me.
Speaker 1: That just like wasn't giving intimate intimate, but again nothing like the property was like stunning.
Speaker 3: They have like an amazing kids club.
Speaker 1: So I was like, just like all of it is just stunning and beautiful.
Speaker 3: But it was like so sad.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm so sorry, but we had them decorate the villa for us, and they they had a three bedroom villa, so we told but Tanya didn't know. So we were like, oh yeah, We're like we're not in the same we're not all in the same rooms, but like we'll be close, Like we'll be close enough we're in the same hotel. So she was like, oh okay, like trying to be excited, and we walked into the villa and it was insane, like they had decorated it. It was like bride to be balloons there.
Speaker 4: In the room.
Speaker 2: The entry. Yeah, we had our own private pool.
Speaker 1: Yes, balloons with like engagement rings on them and like family members and stuff had sent like champagne and just like all this stuff.
Speaker 3: So we just had like just like so much stuff. It was just like very overwhelming.
Speaker 1: I think I cried twice at that point, tally all weekend soft tally.
Speaker 2: I think there were moments rare than five that.
Speaker 3: I don't think there was more than five.
Speaker 1: But there was a moment on the boat that I just started sobbing in Becca's arms.
Speaker 3: You remember that, Yeah, it was very weird.
Speaker 2: I think that was the tegula.
Speaker 5: Maybe were there activities like thundered down under kind of experience or you know.
Speaker 2: We did we had a few things the second night. So the second night was kind of Donia had said you wanted a Love Island theme, and I was like, I like, don't. I've watched the show, but I don't know what that means, like, but there's only five of us, so it's like, what in terms of creating like challenges and teams. I was very confused, and she was like, you know, like water bottles and stuff, because I guess they have water bottles.
Speaker 1: Water bottles are iconic, Like if you watch the show, you want one of those water bottles, Like that was my life mission to get one of those water bottles.
Speaker 3: And they delivered. They did, they did, they did. It was perfect.
Speaker 5: You got water bottle.
Speaker 2: We had. I had these Etsy water bottles made to replicate the show that had everyone's name on them, so and then I had She also said she wanted pin the I said, I made it pin the nobby on the Robbie because I didn't want to use the word like ween or pean. So I did pin the nobby on the Robbie and it was crazy. They photoshopped his face on. It's like really yeah, and then everyone had to pick their nobby and a pin and.
Speaker 5: Then around and fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we played like little card games and that then we got room service. During the day, we did a boat right, but.
Speaker 1: We also played fish Bowl and the theme was Tanya.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you fish Bowl game. Ever, because I knew a lot.
Speaker 5: Was like celebrity. Some people call it that you have to.
Speaker 3: Fig Yeah, I give the clues and stuff like that. So that was like really really fun.
Speaker 5: And so the theme was tiny all celebrities that are in your world.
Speaker 1: No, no, not celebrities, not celebrities, it's anything that has to do with me. So like there was like butterflies, Robbie's hands, steak the day we got engaged.
Speaker 3: Starbust was not one. I Ford Bronco like all that kind of stuff. Was like the clues. Yeah, it was very fun.
Speaker 2: We did a boat ride during the day, which was like amazing. There was a chef that made the best food.
Speaker 1: To me, there's nothing better about girlhood than getting drunk and screaming Taylor Swift songs at the top of your lungs on a sunny day in a bathing suit on the ocean. There's nothing better to me than that, truly, And like just it was very funny because Pauline is not like the biggest tailors with fans. Raquel's like know some of the songs, you know, but not like like me, Sophia and Becca knew like every word to every song.
Speaker 3: So we were just like, I mean.
Speaker 1: Hands were flying, things were flying, like we were like.
Speaker 2: In like we and we were like belting all it focused. Yeah, the Tien min version obviously. Yeah, there were whales jumping. It's whales season, so like we were seeing the first night we went and sat on the beach and there were whales like I'm talking launching out of the water for you Willy style, like it was crazy. And on the boat we saw them They're like teasing us a little bit. And then yeah, that was like peak for me. That was peak was the boat.
Speaker 1: The boat with the Taylor Swift songs belting them out Tequila Strong was a core memory.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: Also they like the guy the chef on the boat etched out future missus Yadagar in a watermelon.
Speaker 3: Wow, I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: Like, I was like, you're so talented, sir, Like this is absolutely insanity. It was not stickers stuck onto a watermelton. It was like legit carves.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then we also had a video that I made that I played for Tanya. But we will talk about that when we come back. All right, we are back. So I a lot of people gave me the idea to ask Robbie questions and then see if Tanya knew them to play at a bachelorette. Yeah. So I went to his office one day and I was the questions that were given to me to ask.
Speaker 1: Also, I just would like to say that was when did you do that? I look at your whereabouts on a daily basis and I never saw you at his office ever.
Speaker 2: Net been a moment where you weren't looking when.
Speaker 3: I was working? Probably probably? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just sected him. I was like, do you have time to do this? When? When Tanya is not around, so you just sent me the time and then I went did it?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I went to his office and I'm like, so, what's Donya's favorite sex position? So awkward?
Speaker 5: He's like, I think they should shut the door.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, so yeah, that was fun questions but very I was like, I was like, you're a producer, just like you're just a producer on the set, Like ask the questions, get the answers.
Speaker 3: Some of them are wholesome, most of them are whole.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, I don't want this to be all about like sex, so I'm just gonna like make.
Speaker 5: I could guess. I wouldn't feel comfortable guessing that one. Are there any others that we could play? Well?
Speaker 2: No, it was more like like when did when was the moment that he knew he was in love with her?
Speaker 3: What was I wearing on our first day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's he going to say to what? What is what is he going to say to her when he first sees her at the altar? Just like things like that. So it's more them. I'm sure y'all could answer a lot more like not relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but we did pretty well. Like we matched on a good chunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was the one that really got me was which I feel like we've talked about this on the podcast, but it was what does Tanya do to initiate sexy time? And he's like starts laughing and he's like, I don't know, just like the typical.
Speaker 5: About the toe.
Speaker 2: No, he did say he did admit that he likes the of the physical, like.
Speaker 3: Always wanting, always meet me, always wanted to be touching him.
Speaker 2: But he said he made it clear he does not like the staring that.
Speaker 5: No one would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he goes, you know, the typical, like humping the leg and we all started dying, were like, the typical is the typical?
Speaker 1: How else is one supposed to let someone know that they want to have.
Speaker 2: Success, you know when they go across science or humping your legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it just seems like a very natural, natural way to engage, you know.
Speaker 2: It definitely gets a message across. Yeah, a lot of people asked if we ended up doing the boudoir.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So I just would like to say to the scrubbers, I really appreciate the dms that they have been sending me and not putting anything in the Facebook group because now that Robbie is a top contributor, he sees all in the Facebook group. But I begin it was getting a lot of DMS, so I appreciate it because he still has no idea. However, we did do the boudoir photo shoot night after dinner. I need to see those photos because I was dead in the eyes.
Speaker 2: We had to do a lot of like body focused shots because I'd be like Tanya, like, give me any facial expression. At this point, she was so drunk that it was just like.
Speaker 3: So drunk that I wouldn't give anything. They were like, give sexy, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, but that's even more than you gave me.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, give me like you're turned on. I was like, I just opened my mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she would just open her mouth and give me more, and she'd like turn her head. Nothing in the eyes.
Speaker 3: Dead fish. And like two hours after our Boodoir photo shoot, I like yacked in the toilet.
Speaker 1: So if that gives you any indication of the state I was in, it was, yeah, a good state.
Speaker 3: But apparently allegedly the photos were amazing.
Speaker 2: I haven't I have to get I have to put them on my computer.
Speaker 1: And all of your judges of content, because I think everybody was pretty drunk.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was drunk. Okay, No, I don't think so. I was. I was in I was in business mode. I was photographer. Paulin was on the lighting like we were. We were locked in. So yeah, we did end up doing that TBD.
Speaker 1: Elbows turned out, But if they turned out good, I'm using them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just need like I just need a handful.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know me saying that I just need a handful because I'm yeah, and I'm like, then give me something, anything, give me anything. But what if I pull the.
Speaker 3: Curtain around my face?
Speaker 2: I will say. I do see the value in having a like a professional photographer, obviously, but I also see the value in having like friends and it being like lighthearted and peace Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Could you imagine if I was doing that with a stranger.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm saying. Unless you have a friend that you know that's a photographer, I think that would be like, I would be really awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like you guys were like hands on, like pulling my thong up, lifting it, like pulling my boobs.
Speaker 3: Up and stuff like that, and I was like I needed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We were definitely hands on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then yesterday I was the one to go down yesterday. It's tough. I had to get an IV Yeah.
Speaker 3: Becca was not well yesterday.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it was drinking unwell. It wasn't drinking. It was different.
Speaker 5: It was what.
Speaker 2: No, no, you know, have you ever taken medicine on an empty stomach and it feels like your stomach's like burning a hole in itself? Sure, it was that. It wasn't like I needed to throw up feeling or hungover feeling. It was like it was just a nausea that I I could not get rid of. And so they they luckily had someone who could come give me like a nausea ivy. Oh God, because my stomach hurt till I went to sleep last night. It was terrible, but it gave me enough strength to get up and be able to pack and like get to the airport and get home. So yeah, that was that was a.
Speaker 3: Little bit about me yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a little bit about me.
Speaker 3: Also, Becca tried fate mouth tape on Friday night.
Speaker 5: Oh that go.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it because the thing is is that I felt it the whole night, so it's not like too and I I'm really weird about having chapstick or something on my lips, Like I can't go to bed without something on my lips to moisturize. Then, and you're not supposed to put stuff on because you Yeah, so I hated the sensation. I was like, no, this bugs me. And then you're trying to tell me I don't put something on to moisturize my lips before. Well yeah, and I didn't sleep great, so it was just not Yeah. I just it wasn't a great experience for me, but I believe that it helps.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is devastating. I was so excited when she asked me, did you pack the extra?
Speaker 3: I was like you bet ya?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought why not? So there was it was two bedrooms, three bedrooms. There was two room, two beds in two of the rooms, and then a king bed in like the primary suite. And Tanya chose for me to stay in the room with her. She don't want to stay alone. So there I went. I four four went for four went.
Speaker 7: We're gone for four went. I didn't choose fore goe we're going. I foregoe the bed that I would have had to myself for the bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Thank you give her.
Speaker 2: And she slept naked the first night.
Speaker 5: Why every night for she fell.
Speaker 2: Asleep in like a full sweat set. Like I'm not talking like a big T shirt and underwear. I'm talking like a full length, long sleeve and neck like there was a neck like a boat neck.
Speaker 3: I was so upset about it.
Speaker 1: But like both nights, I was so drunk and I just didn't want the night to be over.
Speaker 3: So I was like, please don't go to bed, Please don't go to bed.
Speaker 1: I don't want the night to be over. I don't want the bachelor to be over. Please don't go to So it was like two o'clock in the morning and I was like in my sweat set, like looking back up, being like.
Speaker 3: Please don't go to bed. I don't want it to be over. And then I just clonked out.
Speaker 2: The first night. This doesn't happened in a long time, but the first night, my eyes were I could not keep them open, and she's still talking and I was like I just have to say my I'm falling asleep, and she goes, no, no, I don't want it to be over. It's like two in the morning. I'm like, it's happening whether you want it to or not. I'm so sorry. So yeah, it was great and now it's over.
Speaker 8: It is over, but we still have we have the wedding so much to look forward to, so much to look forward to, and like it was just so sweet because they really like just got along so well and like it was cute, like just cute hearing all of you talk about each other and like how much you like get it, you know, like Sophia was like I get it now with Becca, like I get while you love.
Speaker 3: Her so much. I'm like, thank you, so thank you.
Speaker 2: You know, prove prove myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prove my value.
Speaker 2: Prove your groove. Yeah, my groove. So yeah, we got home. Did you watch the Super Bowl All?
Speaker 3: No, did you I did, because we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to record it and and it was like almost over by the time I got home, so I wanted to watch some of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the commercials, halftime. Do you watch halftime? Yes, loved halftime.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great. It's it's like some people were like may and then you know, people are like it's it had a way deeper meaning than people realized.
Speaker 5: So like on the group chat last night, people were like, was sis and lipsnacing. I'm like, you.
Speaker 2: Don't get it.
Speaker 5: He brought out Drake's ex girlfriend, like stop with this, was she lip sincing, you're missing it all. I was at a party, and I always going at this party because my instinct, you know, is to never leave the house for any reason ever, and so I need to go out. It's a super Bowl he do with people. But it's annoying because they go to this place, they talked through all the commercials, and they know nothing about whoever's performing at halftime. Oh, because they're all people my age and the typical my age person doesn't know the musical artists of today. So I had to educate everybody there on the wh Kendrick Drake situation, which by the way, is fine because it's one of my favorite things to talk about. But once they got it, they kind of understood it a little bit more and so that made a little better for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you get it.
Speaker 1: So unfortunately I have not yet to watch the halftime show. I will watch it, okay, because of all the hype that I have heard.
Speaker 3: Does he look into the camera and say, hi Drake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's in the lyrics of the song.
Speaker 2: But he looked right into the big smile.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I do want to watch it.
Speaker 2: I like, I really enjoyed watching him perform like he I found myself like smiling at the TV watching him, Yes, because he was smiling.
Speaker 3: Like he did a gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he had like boot cut jeans on and I was like, I kind of want a pair of those boot cut jeans. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Impressive.
Speaker 2: You'll get it when you watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what'd you have for dinner last night? Did you have dinner last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Chili's chilise baby. Wait, what'd you have from Chili's Mozzarelli sticks?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Why because that's like the type of food I wanted, Like I want to like hang over something like yeah. And I get home and Robbie's like, I baked a chicken for you, and he like made me salad and I was like, I know, so sweet, And I had to eat it because he made it just for me. All I wanted wasn't in and out burger stuff. And now the time is the time is up?
Speaker 5: You know what Tanya just did there's a name for that. It's called boomerasking. I was reading about this recently. You ask someone a question even though you don't care what the answer is, so they'll ask you the question.
Speaker 2: She asked me what I had don't know, but.
Speaker 1: I was actually curious that that's if she got what I was wanting, which I figured.
Speaker 3: But I didn't want a Mozzarelli stick. You would have liked these, oh man, you think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of a blowout game.
Speaker 5: The game was snooze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, snoozy, But it's the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: There's always enough stuff to watch that's interesting. Like we played squares, you know, we literally had a quarter per square chrise. They didn't want to be too gambly, so I won. I put in three dollars and I won five dollars.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 1: So you knew who won the game. And then you still went home and rewatched this game.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to see, like what happened because it was such a blowout that I was like, I was shocked by.
Speaker 3: The This is so fascinating to me.
Speaker 2: Well, Hayley too wanted to watch it. Yeah, we watched. We just enjoyed watching together. But I also got upset. So I think this is at the beginning. Y'all can correct me. It was at the beginning of the game, and they showed Taylor on the screen and everyone booze.
Speaker 3: Well, they shows the Eagles fans that boot her.
Speaker 5: Well, they showed her in the pregame show, and they showed her later in the game, but it was on they put her on the jumbo tron. She got booed. Yeah, but that wasn't part of the broadcast.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, so that was just okay. They showed her on the jumbo tron, which is only in the stadium, right, It made me feel so bad for her. No, no, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about the thing.
Speaker 2: No, here's the thing. She is just existing and she's the biggest star in the world, and she's damned if she does and she's stammed if she does it, and she's going to the game to watch her boyfriend. She does not. I guarantee she does not want to be on that jumbo tron every five seconds, like they've done that to her, and people bow her because they don't like her fandom, they don't like her fans, or they don't like that she spoke out and said that she was voting for Kamala. Whatever the reason, it's like, why are we booing this person who, like, for the most part, just tries to do good in this world and like provide entertainment.
Speaker 5: Also, the one the element of football fans see real much if you want to watch football. And I can't stand those guys, But that is a very common sentiment.
Speaker 1: Is there.
Speaker 5: Don't like that she has kind of taken over the NFL by dating Travis Kelson.
Speaker 6: Well then why don't you, mister football player, dude, jump on a stage and write some songs and go on tour and be an amazing musical artist yourself, so then you can outthrown Taylor.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 5: It's also annoying that I'm sure there were boos, but it's an annoying because if I searched Super Bowl right now, all I get is Taylor Swift boot and Super Bowl tellu Swift. Everybody's writing articles about that because she's such a click getter. Every article you sees, tell Uswift boot, tell usweft. Butot, I mean, yeah, there's probably some booze, but who knows? Was it overwhelming? Was it just the Eagles fans? Was it just the the because I'm sure the crowd of the super Bowl is just corporate people in suits.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something about Taylor Swift. She loves a comeback story. She lost all the Grammys, her boyfriend lost at the super Bowl. She's going to come back swinging with some sort of album, some sort of revive if you will. This is only fueling her. Those booze were what she needed.
Speaker 3: But I also come.
Speaker 1: Back with a swing that we never saw coming.
Speaker 2: It's just like these losers booing her. I'm like, she literally sold that stadium that you're sitting your lame as you're gonna three times. She's holding that out three times by herself. Yes, and you are just a low life who just spent twelve thousand dollars on a ticket in the nose, yeah, to.
Speaker 3: Go watch a football game. Taylor like could own the football team.
Speaker 2: And I know Taylor doesn't give two about us. But let me tell you something, I'm so tired of just the cruelty.
Speaker 1: People just hate on her just because they like want want something to do big.
Speaker 2: Like the more famous you get or haters you get, I get it, but like seemingly she hasn't done anything people just don't like that. She's what.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something about my girl.
Speaker 5: You just said that a few minutes ago.
Speaker 2: She has more.
Speaker 3: If there's anything she's trying to do.
Speaker 1: As I know somebody who did the same, she's manifesting her bridal era. She walked in with that white blazer, white tank top, and I was like, I see you takes one to know one.
Speaker 2: She was prepared for a proposal, you think yes, if they had won, Yes, I think she was interesting.
Speaker 3: How can I wear white without like wearing white?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Would you have been excited if that had happened, Like if he had proposed to, Like if he's like I get a ring and now you get a ring?
Speaker 2: Yeah so I would yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of a worse place to do that for her? Yeah, No, everything's so public. I think she would want something very intimately.
Speaker 3: I feel like that was Joe Olwen. I don't know if that was her. She clearly likes being a little public that. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Guys, we need to break before we move into anything.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about the Zoom meetings making people hate their face.
Speaker 4: Sorry, absolutely, Okay, we're back.
Speaker 2: So there's this article about Zoom zoom making people hate their face. But before we get into that, I want to talk about Okay, if you get in a fight with your partner right before bed, do you solve it or can you just go to sleep before without solving it.
Speaker 3: I cannot go to sleep without solving that.
Speaker 5: I can go sleep without solving that, because after twenty eight almost twenty eight years, these things come up and then they're forgotten. They just they rise up, and then you go to slate in the next morning, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but maybe it's not all fun.
Speaker 5: Well perhaps.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: No like I I in the past, like before I met Haley, I would and could, but now she's trained me that we that I actually don't like going to sleep if we're in an argument, so like we have to figure it out and hash it out before we can go to sleep. Bless, what about you?
Speaker 1: I need to hash it out and hammer it out before bed.
Speaker 3: Robbie is the opposite.
Speaker 1: He's like, why would we get ourselves riled up before we're about to fall asleep. Let's talk about it tomorrow, And then I get mad at him for that approach, and then I end up probably going to bed.
Speaker 5: But he's kind of right and has that this seems like a big deal now, it's probably not going to feel like a big deal tomorrow.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think his thing is like, if we get into a fight, we're gonna get all worked up and we're not going to fall asleep, and then we're gonna have a bad night sleep and then we're gonna be even grumpier tomorrow, which I understand, but I would rather stay up till two o'clock in the morning hashing it out and getting four hours of sleep than having to sleep all night with the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Haley's more like you her mindset, and I'm more like Robbie, where I'm like, this is not ideal timing, but if we're not going to sleep, like, let's just figure it out. But the psychologist is like, you should schedule times to have arguments, and I'm like, no, no, no, okay, wow, there's no scheduling and argument too. Honestly, repect it.
Speaker 3: I respect it. Family meeting by two o'clock on Thursday.
Speaker 2: I'm either like so worked up because I haven't figured it out, or.
Speaker 1: Here's that's actually brilliant because if it's a fight that's about something stupid waiting till Thursday is gonna be stupid. You're not gonna want to bring it up because it's like that. It's not it's superfluous.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 3: I think that works, okay, if it's.
Speaker 1: An argument that is actually important and something that you guys need to discuss as a couple of work through, Waiting till Thursday is perfectly fine because you shouldn't be emotional when you're trying to hash something out.
Speaker 3: You should be pragmatic.
Speaker 5: I am a lot of.
Speaker 2: Vocabulary, literally, like a goddess, oh dictionary, goddess not. They also announced they're not having a Bachelorette season this year, which I know none of the care because no one watched.
Speaker 3: That seems like a big deal to that getting canceled.
Speaker 5: They're saying no, but okay, that's what they're saying. They're saying it'll be.
Speaker 3: Back when they're just skipping a season.
Speaker 5: Maybe. But there's lots of rumors going around that they had already picked a lead like that that everybody was surday and then maybe like the higher ups decided, you know what, let's pause it for a summer. Why. I don't know, But a special episode of the almost famous podcast Today discussing all of the intricacies.
Speaker 2: Wait, they didn't have their baby ed.
Speaker 5: I think that's happening very soon.
Speaker 3: Yes, potentially as we speak.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's so exciting. Well, they're doing Bachelor in Paradise, which they didn't do last year, so maybe.
Speaker 3: I think I just watched that show.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, I don't know. All I know is why is it always the woman that has to be who's getting canceled put to the side for a year. Yeah, yeah, although I guess last year they had the Bachelorette and the Golden Bachelorette, so maybe they were like, we did double dose last year, Like, let's just cool it, we'll do Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaker 3: I would never say that if they did double dose.
Speaker 2: Men, you're not wrong, I know, but that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: Really. It irks my pickle.
Speaker 2: Okay, so after the Bachelorette, what did you have anything where you're like, Okay, for the wedding, I need to make sure. Oh you know what we decided we we have to figure out a spray tan situation. Oh yeah, oh yeah, because white with the tan.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need you guys to look at this photo.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, because wait, what are you showing that.
Speaker 5: The best podcasting involves looking at you know what?
Speaker 3: Mark? Zip it zip it over there?
Speaker 1: So Becca, I again, we land, we Land, We're in Mexico.
Speaker 3: We're in Cabo.
Speaker 1: I have a maybe I have a cat of heel in hand, and then I have a margarita in hand and a champagne in hand.
Speaker 3: So I'm a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three hands with three different drinks. And I'm like, let me put on my bathing suit asap, let's get by the pool, like, let's get this party started. But I was like, Beck, I really want like a picture in front of the bride to be sign like we kick off the weekend. Becca takes this photo of me where I look like I don't even think I'm that fit, but it was somehow the angle and the way you had me arch my back.
Speaker 2: I look like this photographer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, I look like a model in this photo.
Speaker 2: She her body. I was like, this is where so you know how one that's why bodybuilders do like a tan before because it like shows their muscles like your apps. I'm like, the pilates is the body is bodying.
Speaker 1: So I like, after I saw this, these photos and I was like, I need a spray tan for my wedding, Like I cannot raw dog my wedding, especially officially made that that discovery, But that looks more like a silhouette from what I was saying.
Speaker 5: Can you tell.
Speaker 2: There's abs of you zoom in? It's crazy like you strengthening the core.
Speaker 3: I was like, it was on point five, which I do think elongates.
Speaker 2: It doesn't create apps or my point fives don't have abs. Okay, there's no abs to be seen on that point five.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I do have to figure out the spray tan situation. So that is that is in the works. But I felt like after my Bachelorette made me even more excited for the wedding because I was like, having all the people that you love like partying and like being together and like dancing and just it. I'm gonna be like a mess. That's my wedding weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to get some good waterproof Muscarra. Definitely Mark Nee stringing me tearing it up. Oh yeah, look out, Mark, I need to know what you think about your comments when we do TikTok dances because the people.
Speaker 5: Go crazy overwhelming.
Speaker 2: You were called Zaddi.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't. I think just because of my age, I think that the bar is very low, and when I clear that bar, they're impressed. I think people expect very little from me.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I think.
Speaker 5: Disagree, I think right, But I think they're always like, wow, it's not you upset the bar high for yourself, though, expects.
Speaker 3: You to be like walking around with a cane, but borderline.
Speaker 2: I think it's like after the first one, maybe they're like WHOA, like what But I think at this point we've done enough and it's just like, this is so amazingly hilarious.
Speaker 5: I know what to make of it. But thank you everybody. It's very sweet.
Speaker 2: We'll keep them coming.
Speaker 5: I see him. I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I never like give us anything on the commons, so I never I'm like Mark logged in.
Speaker 5: I liked them. That's a good question. But I like some of the more clever ones. Okay, yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: That break Zaddy bring the Zaddy moves to the wedding because I am bringing my content creator to Mexico.
Speaker 5: That's not me, you content creator, a dentist an esthetician. That's really again, people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quite the crew, possibly adding a spray tan.
Speaker 2: Before we go. Do you want to tell them about the toilet situation or do we want to leave that as a memory?
Speaker 3: Might be a memory?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I thought so because you were like later on, I was, Okay, that's something that will stay between us. Unfortunately, unfortunately, something I'll remember forever. We do have a Dear Bonya episode coming on Thursday. Oh we do, yes, we can, the Happy Gallantine's Day episode, if.
Speaker 3: You will, Happy Galentine's Day.
Speaker 2: We love you all so much, love you all for'all. Y'all were so sweet and like so wanting to know about every detail, and we were trying to be present, but also posts because we knew people were excited about it.
Speaker 3: DMS.
Speaker 1: I was getting We're so freaking cute, and then I posted a Q and A being like what do you guys want to see from Bachrey because I hadn't posted for like two days, so I just hadn't. I was like in the moment and everybody kept saying everything, so like, okay, here goes boom boo.
Speaker 2: Well we also went into detail today.
Speaker 3: So and we.
Speaker 1: Sat next to a scrubber at dinner the first night and I'm so upset that she actually should find shout out her name because she was on her baby moon and she did not want to say hi to was because she didn't want to interrupt us.
Speaker 3: And I was like, girl, I wish you would have interrupted us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, always always interrupt.
Speaker 1: Us, Brinn, I'm not gonna say her last name in case your pregnancy is not announced. I don't know, but she said that, well, if you're on a baby moon, then you know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just trying to be respectful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anyways, she was like, I died when the waitress sat you sat us next to you, long long time scrub sister, and I freaked out.
Speaker 3: I froze.
Speaker 1: I so so badly wanted to say hi, but didn't want to interrupt your special weekend. I hope you have the best time celebrating congratulations, So.
Speaker 3: Shout out Brian. We love you. We wish you would have said hi. Yeah, maybe taken it. Oh no, she can't take a shot. Maybe a photo, yeah, photo.
Speaker 2: You can't take a shot a photo.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that let that be the lesson.
Speaker 2: Always say hi, yeah, always interrupt all right, we love you so much see Thursday.
Speaker 4: But