Speaker 1: Okay, so I've been really excited and motivated to talk to you guys, Like I don't know, I'm just in the mode my skin is. I'm looking at it right now for my rash, like ninety eight percent better, Feeling calmer, feeling lean in like business and in focus and in sleep and intention not in some drastic New Year's way, just feeling very settled, very peaceful, very present, very open, which was my resolution. Very yes, very let's make that plan. Let's go there and truthfully like exploring and experiencing the interesting people that I've met through this journey where I am always just sort of going somewhere for work, you know, I'm either promoting something or being paid to do something. I'm going there, I'm engaging, I'm enjoying. Then I run home or going somewhere in the past, you know, for like just like dating, because it's like goal oriented now it's sort of like I'm sort of just propelling energy forward to make more things happen. So I don't feel like I'm back in the Florida version of what I did in Greenwich, meaning it's great that I walk on the beach and it's great that I swim but I am inclined to like nest and so that's great. But five seconds ago, someone that I know is going to be in town and I reached out here. It's like, what's going on. She's like, Oh, I'm in Florida this time. Like okay, great, let's go to dinner at this new amazing place. I'll get the reservation, like propelling forward. Then this other man who's in the core, who's a very successful billionaire, giant inventor, who I am setting up with an a list human. I was like, Hey, this other woman is coming to town, so do you want to get together for dinner? And it sounds like dropy, And if I said the names, it would be name droppy. But the point is like I never even connect with the amazing people that I know, and I don't even know why I don't do that, you know, like everybody does that. Like I don't know why I don't just like make it happen, you know. And and it's not like I need anything from anybody. I just mean, like have a reason to put on a cute dress and go out and like do something and be alive instead of just like sitting home, which is what I do so I'm proud of myself and like, there was somebody who I know who is like, Oh, there's this man who I know who I think is amazing and interesting and he's older than most of the men that.
Speaker 2: I usually talk to.
Speaker 1: And I was like great, you know, and he put us on a text and now we know a lot of people in common, whether it doesn't matter, like whether we're friends, whether we've been married, Like, we know a lot of people in common. He was just the same parts on some other outrageous crazy like next level person's vote. None of this is relatable. Again, a lot of this is gonna be unrelatable content, but it's not because it could matter in your own neighborhood, in your own area and your own community, your own cul de sec and your own school events. Anything like this is you know, in my world, I it doesn't matter whether I'm going out with someone who is shoveling snow in my driveway or in the white house.
Speaker 2: I don't do either.
Speaker 1: So my point for me is that this person that I was speaking to was like, oh, yeah, I was just in St.
Speaker 2: Bart's with this person. I'm like, oh, I know that person.
Speaker 1: I've known that person for thirty years and I said I found it to be insufferable, and he was like, oh my god, I was on this person's crazy boat, this major billionaire guy who was engaged to an AAA plus plus list person, and he was like, I was on this boat. And he's like, we have to talk, like meaning like maybe he was feeling a certain kind of way too. He was there and he was feeling a certain kind of way too about it. The point is, it doesn't matter who the people are, and it doesn't matter that it's unrelatable elitist content. It matters that in my life I've worked really hard. I worked really hard, and then I like do charity, buy nice things, and sit in my pajamas.
Speaker 2: I'm inclined to do that.
Speaker 1: So like just I'm like, it sounds stupid, but I'm proud of myself for like reaching out to these people to be like, let's get together for dinner and like let me let's go and let me like do something, you know, and invite a friend and maybe a friend meet someone like this is what's going on with the core. The core is on fire. When I said it on Call Her Daddy, it was something. Now it is a stratospheric explosion, and it is like kinetic and it is contagious, and it is like so good and it's so quality. I was at a restaurant. I saw someone pretty high profile who I know, and I would not normally get up and walk up and say hi, but I did just because I wanted to, like say hi. I had been to dinner at this person's house and this person's life partner was sitting with them, and I, what you up to and we're talking about this and our kids at schools in Florida and blah blah blah. And I said, oh, this core, this is happening. And if you know any and then I said, also, I'll give you my number, like instead of just like floated out there, which usually just floated out though this person's not gonna go find my number. And this person is in a relationship with someone very hYP profile.
Speaker 2: They don't need me.
Speaker 1: But I said, I'll give you my number. So this woman said, I'll text you right now. So I said, and if you know anyone, So she messages me a person a friend of hers. And I'll find that a lot of women are very good with their single friends, like they want their friends to meet people, and I'm really loving that.
Speaker 2: I'm loving that.
Speaker 1: That's like a thing that I'm surprised by, Okay, Like people usually selfish and just thinking about themselves. So she sends me this other person who is in her forties and has had some health concerns and children have not been a possibility, and people get insecure for different reasons. And culturally. We had someone in here, very very very to say successful be an understatement man, and we connected them and they think mary each other's life partner. Okay, so put that to the side. This other person, the A list person who were setting up with this inventor world giant. She brought up someone else to me, like saying, wait, well, we have to find someone for this woman who's older, like older. And by the way, when I bring up all these major people, these are just like the name brands. We have people that like make normal livings that are madly in love. Like I'm just bringing this up because it's more sizly and exciting. So she brings up this other woman who I don't know exactly how old she is. She's a known person, but she might be even like seventies are approaching seventies very alive. Well guess what, now we're finding someone for her in his seventies because she's very alive and very fun, et cetera. So I'm just saying like, by being open, it's like propelling everything forward business wise and personal. And because I went out to dinner the last two Sundays, that's when I ran into the first person that referred me to this woman. I feel like because I went out that they would never have happened. So, well, it's going out. It's good for me, it's good for my soul. It makes me put clothes on, it makes me leave my house. It makes me feel like I'm connected to something. It makes me feel like i'm social. It makes me feel like I'm seeing the people that I've known for all of these years I never see and it makes me help people connect them. It's making a business thrive. Like I'm being open, I'm saying yes, things are working, you know. And I wasn't open in sane parts because it was too packed, suffocating and crowded to be open. That's not open to me, Like, that's not intimate to me. That's like a flex that's eating a bunch of expensive junk food and feeling no satisfaction. Okay, So I like Chelsea Handler. I had her on this podcast in the very beginning. I've met her maybe twice. You know, she's snarky, she's fearless, napologetic.
Speaker 2: Zero fox.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk in a minute about what she said about Tom Brady, because I don't know why she said what she said. But I mean, I do know why she said what she said. She said she finds him boring, et cetera, because that's what she feels. But we'll talk about that in a minute. But I've always liked Chelsea. Something she said recently lives rent free in my head, my body, my pores, and I just am obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: I just I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 1: I'm just giving it Chelsea Handler like fucking Person of twenty twenty six award right now. Because Chelsea Handler says that I didn't know she had a residency in Vegas.
Speaker 2: When I'm in Vegas, I definitely want to go.
Speaker 1: She says that she takes her team to go gamble, and she gives them money to gamble, and they lost three grand until she wanted to get it back.
Speaker 2: And I love that. She's like a degenerate like that.
Speaker 1: You always talking about what pill she's taking, and she's a degenerate that wants to go get her three grand back. I mean, she doesn't smoke cigarettes, but I just like, I bet she wishes she did, just to be like ripping butts at the casino table at Caesar's Palace. Okay, so she's she's a fucking debt, lowdown, dirty broad.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it. I love it.
Speaker 1: And she's dated interesting, amazing people and I love that too, And I get that too, like the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You know, she fucking does it her way. She's a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: So she takes her team to Vegas, takes them to the tables. They lose her three thousand. She goes back the next night she wants to win it back. She's sitting next to a guy in a cowboy hat, and she later sort of indicates that it's a Republican, which of course it is because she's such a vocal Democrat, and of course he's a Republican. As a matter of fact, someone who's in the Core, a high profile person mentioned her to me to be in. But I guess she's dating someone because she tells the story how she goes back to the tables to win the three thousand back, and there's a guy next to her in a cowboy hat, and she says he has tons of chips, like thousands of dollars of chips, So I'm already intreated. And she says, I'm gonna need to borrow a couple thousand dollars. Don't worry, I'm gonna win it back, which is fucking so gangster and baller. So she says she's gonna win it back. So she starts winning, and the table's popping off. And if you're a gambler ever, I've been a gambler. I literally, at fourteen years old, spent three weeks at Caesar's Palace in Vegas because I grew up at the craps table and the bedding windows at all the racetracks, and I was a degenerate. I don't gamble anymore because I cannot find any sort of peace or happiness or excitement from winning any amount of money.
Speaker 2: I could win in a casino, and.
Speaker 1: I would be disgusted if I lost fifty dollars now, because back then and I had no money, it didn't matter. You'd max your credit card out. Sometimes you'd go, like get a phone plan. They'd give you some like fifty dollars capital one card, I don't know what it was. And then you'd go like cash it in like a degenerate at the casino, and they'd like take eighteen dollars out of it and give you the thirty and you'd be desperate and you or when you went to Atlantic City, you wouldn't have enough money to get the gas for the car. Like I've been a low down, dirty degenerate, okay, and I've taken twenty five dollars and turned it into two thousand and thought it was a million dollars and all of it.
Speaker 2: But I don't gamble. I have no interest.
Speaker 1: I mean I literally have no interest, which is weird because I had every interest. But by the way, it's entertainment. You could go buy an air mes bag for fifteen hours. That could be entertainment. You could go into the outlets. You could go to a restaurant and pay fifty dollars for a pasta that costs five dollars to make. There's a million ways to be entertained, okay, Buy a vibrator, watch a movie, go to Vegas, go to the sphere, go to the hard rock. Whatever you want to do, okay, in any element, padel golf, sex clubs, take a steam, get a massage. There's a million ways to spend money. So Chelsea likes to go sit at those tables. You're spending time. It's entertainment. Go with God. I spend more money at the outlets at Sawgrass than Chelsea spends at the table in ten hours. Okay, so she says, this guy, I'm gonna need a couple of thousand ships. The table starts popping off. If you've ever been there, Like, the energy is the energy, it really is, Connecticut, It's amazing. And she said she's like Stony Blooney. She's obviously smoking or doing to take whatever she takes or gummies. And the next day he texts her and she forgot giving him her number. This will go in one of her books, and I'm sure it's slightly embellished, but doesn't matter because she forgot giving her number.
Speaker 2: And he says, I like you.
Speaker 1: I think you're fun, I think you're great, and I'm looking for some adventure in my life.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she says, okay, I'll give you some adventure and she sends him I think it was a link she said, or something, or some information, because she's leaving to Antarctica the next day. Now, I'm terrible at geography. I don't know where the fuck Antarctica is. I know it's cold. I think Santa Claus might live there, and I don't know why people go there. It is not like going to like Alaska. You're gonna see seals and there's gonna be like an iceberg. I'm the worst. I don't even know. I'm terrible, so embarrassing. I'm not smarter than a fifth grader in that way. So she sends him a link to this thing. I think it was called like Wonder or something in Antarctica. He says, I want to name. I want my tombstone to say hashtag see you in Antarctica. He says, see you in Antarctica, and he goes to Antartica.
Speaker 2: They've been dating. I'm obsessed. I just want to be at the wedding.
Speaker 1: And I want it to be in Antarctica. I don't because I don't want to travel that far. I just want to be at the wedding. I know he's she won't share who we are and I don't care who he is. I just need to, like be invited to their wedding. I don't need to, like, I just want. I don't I won't talk to anyone. I don't have to talk to Chelsea or him. I I just need to be invited to their wedding. I need to have lunch them, I need to meet them. I need to go to I need to I need I just need to be part of it. I need to be part of it more than anything in my life. I'm not like this. You've never heard me like this. I'm so obsessed fucking see you Antarctica. I roll like that, and I've met I once met a guy and he was like, I going to Sweden tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Recently a guy was like, do you want to come to where? The Where the fuck did he tell me to come to?
Speaker 1: Was it Abu Dhabi or Qatar or something something with a K?
Speaker 2: It wasn't Qatar. It was one of those f one races.
Speaker 1: And he was like, want to go to blah blah blah, And I couldn't because I had something going on. I don't remember what it was, but it a fucking Russian manic care appointment. Just kidding, but I like love that. That's like how I roll, Like see you in fucking Antarctica, do you know what I mean? Like I want someone to be like, let's go to Davos tomorrow, a cowboy hat, black jack chips, Chelsea Handler, Republican with Chelsea Handler, see you in fucking Antarctica. I'm gonna have to borrow a couple of thousand dollars, Like, stop the ride, stop the game. Chelsea Handler never needs to tell another fucking story. And it's not a funny story. It's just the fucking gangster greatest story of all time. And I'm obsessed and I need to know who friends are and I just need to be out with them for dinner one night and that's it. And I don't do drugs at all. I'll let her, like just drop me some like fucking Ayahuascar or LSD or whatever those people take mile.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they take. I don't know what the micro dosing of.
Speaker 1: God knows what I might grow dose fucking hydration packets, snorting hydration packets.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Just put me in Coach.
Speaker 1: Went back to the paster, most to the conster, went back to the conser