Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor set De, Montrey.
Speaker 3: Moore, and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 5: This is a player's Lounge brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming from the Star in Frisco, World headquarters off the Dallas Cowboys. Anthony dor Set is here. We got Trey Moore at a different spot. You're looking good, Yes, I am newing Scrugs. As the Cowboys get ready for the Chicago Bears. This is road game number two. Cowboys waylass on the road, had an opportunity to beat Philadelphia, didn't do it. They come home, beat the Giants and overtime. Now they're on the road to face the and several several betting out lets say the Cowboys are underdogs. I've seen a point, have seen a point, some seen something that said pick them here. But right now the folks who who do the odds making say that the Cowboys are an underdog here.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: M's House slay house slay like, what what's.
Speaker 2: The Bears records again? Again? Oh? Two and two?
Speaker 6: And a team that actually has a win, a good quality of win and play good opponents, Like, how do you come in the underdog? Matter of fact, let me take the shades off. I was in the new seat, so I had brighter lights. But I really gotta get serious like that. That is baffling to me that they're underdogs against the Bears.
Speaker 2: Caleb Williams, right, why not? Why not? I mean, any given Sunday, anybody can get meat.
Speaker 7: But come on, man, with this defense is shown the past two weeks, and you know, regardless of what Caleb has done with the Bears have done, this looks like prime pickings for anybody to come in here and put up big yards. He's been able to get outside the pocket. We know right now the Cowboys don't have any edges on the defense right now.
Speaker 2: And then at the same time, he's.
Speaker 7: Creative enough and do stuff to hold the ball long enough to get the ball over your head. So with that being said, I can definitely see why odds are looking at that at the defense.
Speaker 6: I get it when we break it down like this, but I'm pretty sure whoever make these odds wasn't breaking it down to, Oh, this is why they're the underdogs.
Speaker 2: That taking that much consideration into it.
Speaker 5: Here's why I don't think was crazy. Okay, we talked about this before, you taking you two both played in the NFL. You taking oh and two football team, and you're at home, you go, oh three, man, it's almost a wrap. This is desperation of desperation times. And so now you're backed into the corner. Oh yeah, you gotta come out swinging this game. And then you watched Detroit throw fifty two on you last week. So now you're owing to you embarrassed, everybody in town calling you trash. But I so that that's what it comes even in the town. I expect this team to be ready to go.
Speaker 2: Bears. We talking about That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Okay, and then last like, stop acting like they've been making noise in the past.
Speaker 2: What how many years they made no noise?
Speaker 5: And since you don't need to make noise. But what I'm saying is this is not a team. Okay, Look, man, this is why I don't gamble. Last week, bro, I put you saw I thought this double digit win, this is gonna you out here, sweat it out here, so the bear, now you're going to Chicago. I'm not about to sit up here and just say, yeah, yeah, they're gonna win this thing.
Speaker 7: So I'm not saying I'm not saying that either, you know what I mean. But I got a shot those That's what I.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 6: They got a real shot. I'll definitely have a shot. I'm not disputing that they definitely have the real shot. I'm just saying to be an underdog, Like do I think it's gonna be a knockout dragon fight, yes, Like, don't think you're just about to roll over them, Like you said, a hungry dog hunts bed like my dad used to tell me growing up. Like it ain't the loud one of the big ones, you gotta be scared. It's that quiet one over there. That one is nervous. And right now their backs against the wall, like you said. And I'm pretty sure the front office is going to put an extra emphasis on it because it's like, oh, Evira Flus is coming back. We got to make sure that he does not shut us down and prove us that we were wrong.
Speaker 7: Now, you know, they could put all the emphasis they want on it right now, that team is having some internal issues as far as what the quarterback is being able to do, how effective he is right now?
Speaker 2: And this is what I don't know.
Speaker 7: He's had a different offensive coordinator since he's gotten into the league, right how me how many offense two years already, she's got different offense coordinator, different head coach, and everything else going on.
Speaker 2: Listen, if it was a different team, like and.
Speaker 7: You were saying like they were being disrespected in some kind of way and they'd actually had some winning success or even this year looked like they were treading in the right direction.
Speaker 2: I can see where you're coming from.
Speaker 7: But I like, you know, as far as I don't think it's disrespectful the Cowboys more so.
Speaker 2: To be Yeah, yeah, that's what And that's what me and you are agreeing with that.
Speaker 6: I guess I was disagreeing when knew he was saying it is that far fetch that they're the underdogs.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm like, hold on.
Speaker 4: So normally on the road, I just want to know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Normally the home.
Speaker 5: Team, normally home team gets three points. Okay, okay, being a home team, normally go get three points. There, so they just sliced it in half. So said the Bears, getting three and got a point in half. The Cowboys, look, they're lucky.
Speaker 4: They gotta win.
Speaker 2: They are lucky.
Speaker 4: And this is the Giants with Russ.
Speaker 5: Man, I thought Russ was cooked, except this is what man, this man, I have no home if I could bet these days.
Speaker 2: That's why I.
Speaker 5: Thought they were going to beat the Giants. So that's why I'm saying. Plus man, during the years, man, how many times have we seen Cowboys have a game where you thought, man, it's gonna get it done.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And so now we're going on the road.
Speaker 5: Where on the road it has been a challenge for the Cowboys to win in Chicago.
Speaker 2: What's those numbers looking like?
Speaker 5: Okay, the last time they were in Chicago twenty nineteen, they lost thirty one and two twenty four, and then before that was twenty fourteen where they did get a win in Chicago forty.
Speaker 2: One, twenty eight, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: Okay, twenty fourteen, twenty thirteen in Chicago they lost forty five twenty eight. And I think I was there for that one. I was one of them cold super cool games. In December, Man, crazy twenty.
Speaker 4: Twelve, it was a Dallas loss.
Speaker 5: No, so it's fourteen the lost to Chicago, thirteen lost to Chicago, then go back to a win in seven. So it's been a challenge to go up there and win. Now, the last time they played was in twenty twenty two and there was a Jerry World. They won forty nine to twenty nine. But it's been a challenge for the Cowboys to go up to Chicago and just just get done. That's why I've just come back to this thing. Man, this is no this is no game agame. It's gona take sixty minutes to get this done.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 6: And every time you talk about Chicago, I think about those certain fields where you'd be like, ah, man, where we got a grass field or this and that, and.
Speaker 2: Is it gonna be raining down there this weekend. I have not gonna be raining and wet. It's gonna be great because you're playing on grass.
Speaker 6: But I know that when the weather kind of plays the factor of say they watered the grass too much or something like that, and you get that mud out there. Being that away team, it's like that plays the factor.
Speaker 2: Unto it, the.
Speaker 6: Feet get heavy, it can't run through the ball, it's good. So if that's not a factor.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to figure out it doesn't matter what the weathers man, you know it does, grass felt Fish.
Speaker 7: It does not like you know, when you get down to this game of the game and everything like that. But yeah, when we get talking about just needing to win and Cowboys or Chicago need to win more than the Cowboys do right now, of course we're then being owing to. But at the same time, cowboys still got to go in here and try to make a statement.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to. You got to.
Speaker 4: Sunday it's a since fifty chance rain.
Speaker 6: I told you by y'all better start listening to me. Didn't I tell you how the last game was gonna be close.
Speaker 5: So Saturday it's forty percent chance of rain, Sunday fifty chance to rain, Monday sixty percent chance.
Speaker 4: So it's about to be days.
Speaker 6: And even if it doesn't crean that day of like if it rains the day the day before, like it takes a while for that to dry up, like that mud and stuff. I'm telling y'all that, like you got people that's gonna be slipping and this and that, and then let's get back from let's stop talking about the field advantages and stuff like that. Y'all know what I sent in the group chat. You got players out here argue with media, comedian and stuff like that, Like I wonder how focused are you on the game? Like, yes, you're focused enough to say where I'm mad and I want to prove people wrong. But you know how it is when you get over there a little over zealous, like you end up missing out on those little bit because coverages are because you're so frustrated instead of that time when you study your film and stuff. And I'm not saying that you can't trash talk. Some people KD done it, but you're not KD in this situation. So I'm wondering, like is your head really in the game? And worried about this Chicago team that is coming in here for blood right now?
Speaker 4: Like you said, why would you be thinking about it else?
Speaker 6: Why would you be But why would you be sitting here DM and comedians right now? And yes, I'm talking about digs like like I will put a name on it, like why because he's not the only one. This isn't the first time that we've seen players last shot.
Speaker 2: Oh, so I put it.
Speaker 6: Oh. I put it in a group chat yesterday that one of the comedians, Bubba, he's a big Cowboys fan. Apparently Diggs messaged him directly and like had some very nice choice words for him, where it was like, why are you talking about us? You sug get off my stuff? This, that, and the third to where Bubba was like, maybe you shouldn't be worried about me. You should be worried about these receivers. And now that you're mad, you sent me a whole thread in here.
Speaker 2: I love that. So I'm watching the rest of the season.
Speaker 4: You do know that's commonplace with him?
Speaker 2: I mean, well he does it. I didn't. I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I didn't know. I didn't know that was coming with like you don't get me wrong, you ask, Oh yeah, yeah, I've been. I've been a side shot. I've been there. I've been to guy mister TMZ and all that. So it's not like I'm just throwing stones in the glasshouse. But I know before the season start every year we have that meeting where your pr person says, hey, don't give people bulletin board and remember, let trolls be trolled. Don't give them fans.
Speaker 4: He saw what he did last year? No, what did he do San Francisco game?
Speaker 6: I didn't see that. Remind me, please put us up on game. I love when you bring out the fast. I'll show you the video, show you the video and the well what that was. But but here's the thing. Okay, just so game ends. They play on Sunday night football in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Last year, I'm standing out and outside, okay, we outside.
Speaker 4: You the dude from Channel eight and it's me Diggs come out to lot.
Speaker 2: I do remember.
Speaker 4: And he looks at him and he says, that's what you took from that play?
Speaker 5: In full uni, Yes, I do remember that for that's what you took from He has an exchange with the report. At first, I think and he's coming out here because he's looking for a family member or his agent or something like that. But no, he was looking for the reporter because he read social media. And he was like, hey, this is what you took from this, and he said you can't do what I do. I mean it was and then they went back and forth and then he walked away and then I'd be happy to talk to you about it, he said, may talk to these nuts.
Speaker 2: And then he went to yeah, so pretty much.
Speaker 5: When they finally let us in, say, when they finally let us in the locker room, Diggs was cussing the media of the pr people, man dolecting me, man tard and so yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 2: It was something.
Speaker 5: And then later on in the week, Uh, they gave him a can of these nuts, and he gave said, hey, man, we're cool.
Speaker 4: We just lost my lost my little mojo for a minute. Man didn't mean to do that, shouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: And so they squashed it. So basically what I'm telling you is, Oh, him sitting in the DM ain't uncommon. He will, he will, He'll come see it.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, come see me. No.
Speaker 6: The thing about it was he invited him at the end of it. He said, matter of fact, won't you come to the game. And I don't know if the comedian did a clever way of maneuvering out of it, but he said, I won't see you and I won't be there. Now, if Diggs was being friendly to invite him, or if it was like, hey, you pull up and I'm gonna tell you a.
Speaker 4: Person he keeping receipts, he did, man.
Speaker 2: And you can't be that sensitive you just can't, Like I mean, you can't.
Speaker 6: You can't just let like like my dad say, don't let him see your sweat, son. You give him more power when you do that. And for a comedian like that, Bubba said, oh I got this. He's talking about six hundred likes all that stuff listening's he not letting it go. And that's fine. And I'm telling you, as a former player, if you listen to me, one, don't don't try to do none of that because I'm still a player at hard but like, don't do that, brother, Like you got a lot of stuff going on, like like Barry said, he has that bulls eye on his back, and you gotta know, you gotta treat this like you sliding into your favorite because he's single. Instagram girl, DM, you cannot. You got to go in there with the premise of somebody's gonna screenshot this and show this at all points.
Speaker 7: And this boy is basically working off the reputation that he was supposed to be when the top corners in the NFL period and so and so with that, if you don't go out there and you play like that, and it doesn't matter that you're coming off of injury or whatever it is, because once you're out there, you're putting yourself out there, and you know, like one thing with him, like for some reason, you know, he's one of those dudes that like the he's always up and when you see them like all the all, like when they weren't playing in the preseason, he was talking to everybody.
Speaker 2: He's doing all this.
Speaker 7: He's in everybody's face, of course, the opposing receivers. So when it actually comes time for you to strap it up and shut those dudes down. And keep in mind he got toasted by a second year player.
Speaker 2: We ain't talk.
Speaker 7: So when it comes down to it, but like it is what it is, and like if there wasn't nothing to talk about, there wouldn't be nothing to talk about.
Speaker 2: And that's what and that's what I'm getting at.
Speaker 6: When I got older, that's when it was like, okay, let me stop messing with my bread.
Speaker 2: Because like Bubba.
Speaker 6: Said when he when he was juggling with he said, oh is that a threat in the d ms that start laughing. You gotta realize you are the brand. And all the great players that I've been around, they sit there they say, all right, you know what, Instead of going back and forth. Some of them will charge you up, but before they charge you up, they gonna get the facts they're gonna study. So next game when they come out there, Donica sue the rest of the Cliff Aver Richard Sherman, they gonna stay here. I got three picks, I got two sacks. Now say something else and go Whatever your narrative.
Speaker 7: Is, where does he like has he has he showed that he's that that level headed.
Speaker 6: No, that's why. But that's why I'm challenging him now. And that's what makes me worried going into the Bears. Like the Bears over here, they not going oh three. They sit over there doing everything to where they probably went radio solid. I'm not saying they're not. I'm saying there their front office is telling them, do everything in your power not to go on three.
Speaker 2: Gotch Sody, do your job.
Speaker 4: Folks, do your job.
Speaker 5: On Sunday, let's dive in a couple numbers about this Bears Cowboys matchup, and also.
Speaker 4: Tom Brady's calling the game.
Speaker 5: And by the way, Tom Brady's a part of the Raiders ownership who plays the Cowboys on Monday night in Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: It's the Raiders.
Speaker 5: So what does Brian Schottenheier think about a production meeting with Tom Brady's dive into that next right here on the players line, brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 4: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one.
Speaker 3: Over raising Kaines presentially.
Speaker 9: Other rules of football. Rule one, any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Cane's chicken fingers is prohibited.
Speaker 3: Rule twelve, no crinkle cut.
Speaker 9: Fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver. Of Canes when it comes to winning game day Canes rules raising Cane's chicken fingers.
Speaker 3: One love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 10: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Rule Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly to the players Loud.
Speaker 6: The countdown to game day starts with the Rally Days presented by seat Geek. Get behind the scenes, look at at and T Stadium, Meet the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and alumni, play games, win prizes, and much more. Get your tickets today at atn T dot com slash Rally Days.
Speaker 4: Good job, man, you got that.
Speaker 2: You performing it preparation performance.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that you took what they say, you don't realize what you had until it's gone.
Speaker 2: You took it away from it for a little bit.
Speaker 11: Do it.
Speaker 4: I'm back at that where Aggie Pride is. I love it.
Speaker 5: I love my trade more Former Texas A and m Aggie Aggie's won against Notre Dame.
Speaker 6: A top ten ranked number chef baby by going into the boy were looking board.
Speaker 4: Fourth and twelve. I was like, please make a stop.
Speaker 2: You know I was that was sitting there.
Speaker 4: Please please make.
Speaker 2: It what you said atl. As soon as they did that.
Speaker 4: I said, yes, yes, Anna miss the extra point.
Speaker 2: You missed it extra Now.
Speaker 5: I'll say, good on Marcel Res, good on him. I was happy for the quarterback. You know, that's that's the way to go down the field. And uh and get it done.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that overtime.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I know you're talking about the one at the end of the fourth quarter. I'm talking about the one before halftime where the tight end fumbled a snap and the quarterback was so frustrated he clapped or whatever and frustration snapped it. We get the ball back, we didn't convert it, and getting no points before halftime.
Speaker 5: Away on that, on that on that touchdown path was straight up hold.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 2: It was but missed. They missed a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: But good, good, you know what, good for mikelco good football coach.
Speaker 2: Wubburton talry about your boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man, you know once again it's I don't gamble, man, lost.
Speaker 7: So first of all, like I don't gamble because I don't know how. I wish I did know how to gamble, but I don't know how to. I ain't never even done the parlay before. But I told you how that game goes.
Speaker 2: Sitting in.
Speaker 6: Yes you did, unfortunately, but you see I knew just some solid and there he said.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately for your boys, you lost. Somebody lost, but it wasn't.
Speaker 7: It's okay, man, but it's that that would hurt because every year that game, it does not matter what Pitt is doing, what West Virginia is doing. When them two teams get together, they're gonna play hard. It's either gonna be just like that or it's gonna be a blowout.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this, being a pick guy, which game means more the backyard ball against West Virginia or beating.
Speaker 2: Penn State, beating Penn State? Why is that?
Speaker 7: Because like that's that's that, yeah, And basically that's for state rights more so they say who's going to be the big dog and state who Who's going to say they shut it down and owned the state that year? And you know, like right now, what's going on is that Penn State is definitely winning that recruiting battle as far as that goes, you know, but you know, it's it's it's it's one of those things. Just like that West Virginia game doesn't matter what's going on now. I can't say that.
Speaker 3: I can't say.
Speaker 7: Because we didn't have We do have some we did have some some lopsided games here the past few times when we didn't play Penn State, you know what I mean. But you know, Penn State is a powerhouse team.
Speaker 6: Just one.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like that.
Speaker 6: Well, it ain't as good as the Texas and Texas and the robbery, but it's that in state that Yeah, like it's that in state battle or like the real river like.
Speaker 2: You said exactly, it's more so like that that is.
Speaker 6: Coming up, by the way, it is that is coming up fair time, Turkey.
Speaker 5: I'll be on the road. I can't remember what the Cowboys are playing, but I'll be on the road. Oh that's that's.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: Charlotte's playing Carolina that week for Texas Oklahoma, so I will be there for I missed that game against Texas biggest rival.
Speaker 3: So on what hold on?
Speaker 6: No? Do get the bill paid? Get the bills paid? You said the biggest rival. You better put some respect on my eggies.
Speaker 2: We top ten? Are they top teen? Is it the biggest rival? Yes, we are.
Speaker 6: We have the longest stand in Kyle's rivalry going, what are you talking about?
Speaker 7: The Texas A and M Texas game is bigger than the Texas OU game?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, since when better go do your history on the logos standing rivalry.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna go dive in this rabbit hole with this man. But I'll just simply tell you this. Having worked in Austin covered it been around for both games. I'm just telling you. For the people in Texas Oklahoma game, they consider that their rival. You guys, just little bruh, little little bruh. They're gonna play little bro little.
Speaker 6: Bro man, little bru been putting bt a boy, y'all better stop that.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to tell you how they feel.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: It's not how you that's how they feel.
Speaker 6: They know what it comes down to that Texas man, Hey, I'm not even hey what a line comparedible with sheets?
Speaker 2: They ain't top ten. Baby. They hate us because they ain't us boy, hey man.
Speaker 6: Next toime, get back to the Cowboys, get to the rest of the Are you.
Speaker 2: All right okay? Then thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay, But we are easy to say in September, that's September.
Speaker 6: Some people can't say it at all year round team and they.
Speaker 4: Ain't never one ain't won the conference championship.
Speaker 6: We tired, that's natal We're tired.
Speaker 4: Las national championship. When all that money, all the resources, all.
Speaker 7: That money, all those resources nineteen you man, you man know I'm not Madney, you mad at us a.
Speaker 4: Point in the under by.
Speaker 2: How's it underachievement? All that money, all those resources?
Speaker 6: Man watch y'all and we and we ranked and were there in the can't even get out, what are y'all doing?
Speaker 2: What? What? What the last thing?
Speaker 6: Pick?
Speaker 2: Did you? You did a good job trying to start?
Speaker 6: When his last time, when y'all done something major? When last when he talked about when, when is the last time we said, Hey, we picked? We were worried about them. Hey, I want to know, like everybody talks about what come on?
Speaker 7: Okay, if you if you're trying to compare Johnny Manzel's last time, y'all was really relevant?
Speaker 6: Boy, cap that's cap. Okay, that's cap. But it's cool though. We just had We just had What are you talking about? We just had multiple first round picks this last year before but going into the Texas going into the Texas game that was the whoever won that game was going to the playoffs?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: We were just there like, all right, Hey, we've been ranked the last few years at some point, like we stay, we ended ain't been ranked.
Speaker 7: And we ain't got nothing to show for it for all y'all did, I ain't got damn things show for we got, we.
Speaker 2: Got some bow gun wins.
Speaker 6: We got not like us though, not like ours.
Speaker 4: What y'all do last year?
Speaker 6: But no, no, no, no, no, he wasn't here. I admit that. I meant that we lost last year.
Speaker 4: You call Cowboys and Bears say, yeah, So.
Speaker 5: Here's here's an issue for the Cowboys and the Bears. Somebody, somebody needs to clean this thing up. They want to Penalties penalties committed Cowboys are sixteen, tenth most in the league. The Bears of double that. Twenty penalties the third most in the league. And we talked penalty yards, Bears third most in the league, Cowboys tied for six most.
Speaker 4: In the league.
Speaker 5: Shooting yourselves in the foot on Sundays exactly how you're gonna get yourself an l This can't happen. And then we're looking at fumble recoveries. Neither team has won. When it comes to takeaways. The Cowboys have a grand total of one and the Bears have a grand total of one. Stop shooting yourselves in the foot, figure out how to get out here and uh wine turnover when when the penalty and the turnover battles?
Speaker 6: Just see how that meeting, gonna go shot he playing up under or being up under? Pete Carroll, Well, we did every Friday before you go in there, and I'm pretty sure they did it with your teams. But you knew who your refs was gonna be until you go out there. If are they this ref this seasons only two games in, but you're gonna they're gonna tell you how many penalties they throw.
Speaker 2: What they like to throw, and all that.
Speaker 6: And when you listen, when I hear you throw out all those numbers, everything sounds evenly matched, y'all, both for top ten and penalties, like you both have one turnover, and so what are the coaches going to do? How can we get that extra win by not shooting ourselves in the foot? The cleanest team and that's the one thing Coach Carroll used to always say, the cleanest team is gonna win. The cleanest team. And when I seen Shoddy over there doing the press conference, oh we got one touchdown, Yeah we got no touchdown? Yeah, that was Pete carroll essence. So I know he's going to put a big emphasis on cleaning up these penalties right there, because that's what it's going to come down to. You both got hungry teams. Just because we got one win, We're not that much better than them, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, and by all everything that has to go on from week to week as far as with the improvement, you know, Cowboys have to stop getting so many penalties. It was something that seems like, you know, when you look at the structure of a team that looks like Alred, the undisciplined of what's going on, and throughout the course of the week. You know a lot of people don't notice, but the officials are actually in practice with me throughout the course of the week two as well. So you know, like from week to week, you hope that this thing like gets corrected and rectified.
Speaker 6: Not your game officials, not the guys that are going there. These are a different set because it's against the rules just to put that out there, but.
Speaker 7: Right, but are social there going through the same things that you know, like for practice, that you would in the game. So you know that that's something that is definitely gonna be have to clean up. But like when you have a team that's looking like Chicago Bears, who is going to trying to figure some things out, you know, I mean the record unfortunately, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it shows.
Speaker 7: The cracks, but it also speaks to the fact of why they're owing too.
Speaker 6: But it's not that much difference right here, like he said, knew, he said, Cowboys are sixth, there's a third. It's only separated about twenty nine yards. Everything else on this paper looks pretty even like it's barely win and they barely got a win. But they also barely got a loss with Washington too. The Cowboys can be arguably to and oh, if they would have cleaned up something, if they wouldn't have had the fumble with they would have put it.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 5: They lost a turnover, and right there you lose the turnover bat. That's most games in the National Football League gonna be sided by three points or less. And the team that has loses the turnover battle normally gets together and they're not good enough to get out here with a bunch of penalty yards and a bunch of turnovers. Neither team is, but especially the Cowboys trying to go on the road, which is why I pointed out there turnover margin.
Speaker 4: You're right, the Cowboys tied.
Speaker 5: For twenty second with negative one and the Bears and minus two tied for twenty fifth.
Speaker 4: These are issues got to be They've got to clean these up.
Speaker 5: And it just feels as though going into this football game, a team that's able to not shoot themselves in the foot to come out of here with the win, it's that thin of an you know.
Speaker 2: Or at least the probability is that much higher. But you're right, but.
Speaker 4: More games are lost in this league than they're one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, if you look, Cowboys do have in their favor right now is and like it was one thing that like you guys I talked about, you know, kept asking me what you know, what do you want to see?
Speaker 2: I want to see the running game, you know.
Speaker 7: So the one thing that they have they do have right now is a positive is that running game. And we both know that, you know from playing ball, like that run game will travel, you know. So and so with that being said, hopefully you know, taking that up there, being able to put some things on the ground and be able to control the clock, keeping Chicago off the field completely.
Speaker 5: So both teams, by the way, both teams when it comes to rushing are right there.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys are eleventh with one.
Speaker 5: Hundred and twenty seven yards of rushing per game is an average, and then the Bears are one twenty six point five, so they're right there eleven and twelve. It's that time of possession that's pretty interesting, where the Cowboys are twentieth in the league at twenty eight fifty the Bears are tenth at thirty one seventeen.
Speaker 4: But at the same time you got to kind of look.
Speaker 5: At the they were getting blown out by Detroit, so you know that game once the competitive case of that get right after that.
Speaker 6: That's stat is not going that until you get later on in the season. That's when I want to come more than to play. But we know the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: You put them on the field for thirty That defense is that defense is on the field for thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Les problem, it's a problem. They're just not that good enough sort a problem.
Speaker 5: All right, Tom Brady is going to be on the call for Fox, so this game will be on Fox. And Tom Brady was seen in the box with the Raiders with the headset on. He is a minority owner and raised the question about the conflict of interest. Shottenheimer was asked, what's a production meaning going to be? Like, are you willing to talk to Tom Brady, how's it gonna go? And Pete Carroll said he had no problem talking at the times he talked ball with anybody. And he also said, you know, oh, by the way, no, Pete kind of knows me. Pete Carroll so and he says, everyone kind of understands what everyone's playbooks are.
Speaker 4: So Shotttheimer. I thought took the high road on this. That's what I thought he did.
Speaker 6: I put the glasses on for a reason. He was cool, calm and collected. He said, Hey, we know what's going on over there.
Speaker 2: He knows me.
Speaker 6: The other guy knows me. So what are you gonna do? Get to know me a little bit better.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 6: Like I like those coaches that do that. We talked about it yesterday, Like you get a coach that's so confident in your own team or your skills, Like he said the right things, and like I said, I like the energy.
Speaker 2: So hey, I believe.
Speaker 6: Him when he said, like it's not just one of those like oh, like I really am nervous. Like you know when somebody gotta say, somebody gets cut right on a Tuesday and then the other team picks them up, and then all of a sudden, it's like, hey, we got this guy on the other side, we need to switch our calls and this and that. But we're not gonna switch it up like they're throwing that dummy call out there.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that with Shoddy.
Speaker 7: You know, it's it's it's to me, there is definitely a conflict of interest there, you know, because in these production meetings, Tom Brady is getting like the inside scoop on the team, you know what I mean. And so it just hasn't brought down to the schematic stuff. It is brought down to the you know, like injuries and and you know, just a gang of other things that may happen in the game that the team. You know, it's just certain information that is that is basically wouldn't be given to Tom Brady if he wasn't sitting in there in a production meeting and then and then later on to be in a production meeting with the team that you're gonna face later on.
Speaker 2: Like so, and I understand what Shoddy saying.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, you like, like you said, everybody pretty much knows the playbook and everybody understands this and that, but there's there is some type of competitive advantage to that.
Speaker 6: Can't tell me that now, and I'm gonna disagree on that part of it. The production side of going in there and talking to it, I don't think that's where he gets the advantage. I think he gets the advantage from all the stuff that's going to be out there, what's not said from the coach, like what the people are giving him or him watching it and having the advantage of being their live to see the play calling, like because you know how it is where they tell us to go watch the film session so you can hear the inline game call. Like, I think that's where the advantage will coach. But in most of your head coaches in the production but your head football with Tom Brady, but in.
Speaker 4: The production meeting is where they're going in there asking from what christ collins Worth asking you for more to say, Hey.
Speaker 5: A d what are you seeing on thurday down this week? Did you think that you may unveil for this game?
Speaker 6: And it's your job as a good like those good coaches, like they don't give you up the game plan, they don't do that, they don't get suckered into those They give you just enough.
Speaker 2: But it's very basic. I mean he'll be out sold.
Speaker 4: Obviously, you'll be on guard more than ever. But and that's but the normal thing.
Speaker 5: Of Okay, I'll say this, what they give Tom Brady, what Shotty gives tom Brady, I'm imagining he gave Chris collins Worth a whole heck of a lot more.
Speaker 4: That he will be on guard.
Speaker 5: Yes, because oh, by the way, you are a minority owner for one of my closest friends, and I gotta go face you this year.
Speaker 4: So we only gonna tell you so much.
Speaker 5: And in the press conference, I think Shotty just took the high road on it, but ain't going there.
Speaker 6: That's why, And that's why I said, I don't think that's where he I don't think that's where tom Brady's superpower is going to take over in that and that I think it's gonna be in the pregame walkthrough. I think it's gonna be when you actually get out there before the game starts, like when they're doing their warm up plays. Like, I don't think it's gonna be on that Tuesday or Thursday night when he gets in there and watch it see the pre game. You see a lot of stuff. You can see somebody injured, you can see somebody going over here and not doing their normal.
Speaker 7: Rooms comfortab But that's everybody Tom Brady's gonna have in those production meetings when he starts talking to other quarterbacks about football defense, every Yeah, and it's gonna be so many little things that are gonna be talked about in that position because they both play it now.
Speaker 6: With the players, Yes, but his original question was, do you think he got an advantage with Shoddy?
Speaker 2: I don't know that's the goal.
Speaker 4: But the goal of the production meeting is give me some nuggets.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I'm not gonna get exactly.
Speaker 4: I could take it there.
Speaker 6: And that's all I was saying was Shody was. I think Shody did what he was supposed to as the coach. I think Tom Brady can get somebody like a young quarterback like hey, I'm Tom Brady this and that you know when I see football can do that. I think that's where he can get that more of advantage, But not with Shoddy because he's been around football.
Speaker 5: All right, Let's hit us hit break our final segment of the players. Lowe coming up right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 11: Life is a workout and Smoothie King is here to help you power through, whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of atage, and delicious customizable ingredients in the Gladiator Smoothie, available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kit.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 4: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 8: That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 3: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 9: Raising Canes presents the Other Rules of Football Rule one.
Speaker 3: Any broadcast without.
Speaker 9: The Express Edition of cook to order Canees chicken fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve no crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of canes when it comes to winning game day Caines rules raising Cane's chicken fingers one.
Speaker 3: Love go Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 8: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Gambling Problem.
Speaker 8: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one hundred Gambler that one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 3: To the players LOUNDE.
Speaker 6: Are you a Cowboys super fan? The search is off for the twenty twenty five fam of the Year presented by Captain Morgan Now through September twenty ninth nominate Extraordinary NFL Fan dynamic duo game changers who repped the Cowboys with pride and turn every game day into an unforgettable adventure.
Speaker 2: Yes, you heard it.
Speaker 6: You could be sent to Super Bowl sixty enter to win an NFL dot Com Slash Fan of the Year two day.
Speaker 5: That is Demtree Moore here in the players line spot to by Aristocrat Gaming. Got Anthony Dorset, both men play the National Football League. Got new he Scruggs. Congratulations of Brandon Aubrey the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week.
Speaker 2: Yes, rightfully, so.
Speaker 4: There was no other choice.
Speaker 5: Aubrey has now made twenty seven field goals from fifty yards in his career. With one more field goal from fifty Aubrey would pass Dan Bailey for the most fifty yard makes in Cowboys history.
Speaker 4: He's made four.
Speaker 5: Career field goals attempts from sixty plus yards, joining Brett Maher, another former Cowboy. It's the only two kickers in NFL history to.
Speaker 4: Each that mark.
Speaker 5: So Jerry Jones said yesterday on his radio show, he plans.
Speaker 4: On paying Aubrey. The conversation is going on right now. So look the man's.
Speaker 7: Weapon we're looking at like potential definitely Hall of Famer, bro, Bro, It's definitely like, come on, man, you know what if he's as hard as a kicker, and I know it's hard as a special team or period.
Speaker 5: Here's what I'd say, before we could even get there. One's gonna need at least get five all pros, right, get some five All pros, and then you need to get the scoring numbers up there when you because you talk about one of the hardest positions to get in, you know, to get into Morton and Morton and dude got He finally got in. Nobody scored more points ever, and it still took him for Evan or Day. He barely got by the skin of his changing Chin chin an't but the serry's not in there yet. And and you know, here, here's a guy who won three super Bowls. Two of the Super Bowls he won at the end for the New England Patriots. And I think he's got the resume do. But it's hard as a kicker.
Speaker 6: But so it's hard, but it's even easier when you got that start behind you.
Speaker 4: And this this was about a team right here.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean most of these guys are super or either you're a super Bowl champion, or you set a record or you you've got a lot of numbers behind you. So Aubrey's got it. He needs he needs more work.
Speaker 2: Now, how many records do we have? Though? Don't he have the longest field goal? No, he doesn't know.
Speaker 5: But but right here, I'm talking about four career field goals from sixty plus.
Speaker 2: So we're not here where years is aburn with three let's say three, But we talk about these numbers and year three and so he's true.
Speaker 6: But if you stay healthy, it's not even you get you get it, you get a hamstring injury, it's.
Speaker 5: Not even that with these guys. These guys, somebody get the yips. I mean, for a while there, Chris Ban, you were here for because Chris Chris video basically ever gaining Dan Bailey ever had the Remember when they had the kicks competition down in San Antonio. But wow, Dan Bailey was as automatic as it got. Now, he didn't have the leg of Brandon. He was mister automatic. And then one day, man, dude just got the yips and and you're just like what happened? So he's gonna need to be able to kick at a high level. Get you some five all pros do it for a long period of time, and then build your numbers up to be in that Hall of Fame discussion because they just don't let that many kickers even in the room for a conversation.
Speaker 2: How many? How many are in there?
Speaker 4: I want to say, I want to say, it's too if not.
Speaker 6: And we're talking about and we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Morten Anderson, John Stener Rude.
Speaker 5: Those are the two that come off the top of my head that are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame as far as kickers go. Mark Moseley, Okay, Mark Moseley was the MVP of the league as a kicker for Washington, number three, the.
Speaker 4: Last straight ahead kicker we had the m v P.
Speaker 2: Okay, what this wow?
Speaker 4: Like eighty two or eighty three he was Mark Lee Lee and you not and you and he yes, he's not. And I say that to you, he's not in there.
Speaker 2: You go, he's not it. But do you think let me have a little.
Speaker 6: We obviously get it on that he get the MVP of the league, that you're that good they were.
Speaker 4: I want to say that was the year.
Speaker 5: It was eighty two when they were when they were the highest scoring No, I say the high scoring team the year after, so they wanted and they won Super Bowl seventeen. And then the year after they had the high scoring team in NFL history, lost to the Raiders up Bowl eighteen down there in Tampa. They were a monster team. And I want to say it maybe been eighty three. But yes, Mark Mosley as a kicker, was the MVP.
Speaker 2: Of the league.
Speaker 4: But open that says he didn't get in, He's not it.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 4: You ever been in the conversation And that's.
Speaker 6: The one that shares the record with Brenda Harvey right now, Mark, no, oh, okay, it was somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let me ask you this. Then. I get it as hard for people to get in.
Speaker 6: But do you think that if you play for certain teams that that doesn't help you, or like certain people don't have pooled to like spark that conversation a lot earlier than what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Great question, and I get this information from people who voted in the Hall of Fame, the voters.
Speaker 4: I talked to a lot of the voters about this. One of the things.
Speaker 5: That helps you a whole lot is a lot of these guys are champions, man, you're just viewed differently as a champion. And if you're not a champion, then what they want to see some crazy, crazy numbers like Warren Moon.
Speaker 4: And Warren Moon had halatious stats.
Speaker 5: Then at the fact, it's not the NFL Hall of Fame, it's the Pro Football Hall of Fame. And Warren won five championships in the CFL. So you take all of Warren's numbers, man, they were just crazy numbers for him as a football player.
Speaker 7: You got some like like total yards, like sixty thousand or something crazy.
Speaker 5: It's stupid, but you add in, hey, what he did over two leagues, and.
Speaker 4: Everybody understands those.
Speaker 5: At the time, racism kept Warren Moon from playing in the National Football League, so he had to go to the CFL prove himself. So they the guy was Washington, a Rose Bowl out of college. In a way, Warren Moon should have been drafted and been playing National Football League, but unfortunately that's what it us.
Speaker 4: And when he got his opportunity, went to the Sirius. One of the Sirius teams the lead and he Uston was seven on fire. But the guy was a tremendous player.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is when you don't have that, and even go to Dan Fouts, who was a tremendous quarterback for the San Diego try put up great numbers. So if you don't have a jacket, you need great numbers. And so right now, Brandon Arby with the team ain't been a Super Bowl thirty years. You better go ahead and start to put some stupid numbers together for the.
Speaker 6: Next body should have deal what you said in the preseason and took the penalty in and even he could have had the record.
Speaker 4: Mark Mosley super Bowl champion with Washington MVP.
Speaker 2: Of the league. He's not in You just need another record.
Speaker 4: He's not in it.
Speaker 2: Tough.
Speaker 4: It is tough.
Speaker 5: Dak Prescott, by the way, here's a pretty stat that I found pretty cool. He with one hundred and ninety seven passing yards leads the NFL and the Blitz, And yeah, going against the Blitz right now, man, the dude is on fire, on fire. Nobody better right now. On third down, Dak leads the NFL in third down completion here with fifteen or twenty for seventy five percent on third down. Love to those completions going for a first down. So right now against two one super Bowl champion team and then a division team that he always beats. The guy's doing. He's done his job. He's we're not even talking about he's playing. Now how about this that is balling? What the ones that people have dropped? Mmm?
Speaker 6: And that's the issue because it's like, man, I hate it right now because I hate so many, so many people friends all this time about dark sorry, this and that, and I'm like one if y'all didn't. It's like it's like looking at Russell Westbrook when he was doing the amazing stuff that he was doing. You got complacent and used to seeing this. You got used to seeing a good quarterback to where he hasn't gotten you over the humps.
Speaker 2: So now all of a sudden, Dak is sorry.
Speaker 6: He's number one right now against pressure, like not number one sitting back there that can throw all day, but we're talking about getting smacked against two really good.
Speaker 5: He's playing like a veteran. He's playing like an experienced veteran seeing things. He's playing like that champion that I didn't get. Well, I said I didn't get but when I saw huh through two games five Jake Ferguson Leeds all NFL tight ends with fourteen receptions.
Speaker 2: I was BC was here for that? He asked, who was fired? I didn't show show showing tight ends tight.
Speaker 6: Ends, he said, this is why Jerry paid. You asked that, he said, will he show his worth?
Speaker 5: But what you need to do is have for still bringing that catch from the Eagles and the ends.
Speaker 2: On the talk can be perfect.
Speaker 4: He talked about that, but that's what you need.
Speaker 5: So so through two games and he's playing some good football, playing good football, says, this is pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: We all said, you're looking at the defense at this point.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's do this again on Thursday. We'll be better Thursday. Tomortrey Moore, he's door set. I'm new structs for Chris Beam and the whole staff right here. Dallas Cowboys dot cow will talk to you, Tommy Scrugs.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 8: Y