Speaker 1: Liberal comedians recognize the obvious.
Speaker 2: It's one more thing. I'm one more thing cool. We got some funnies for you first. Just roll them back to back. Michael some from the news segment of Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 3: New York Mayor Eric Adams surrendered to federal authorities and was arraigned on corruption and bribery charges, where he pleaded, don't hate the player, hate the game. After Adams was charged, he said, we are not surprised. We expected this, you know, because of all the briberies. Former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is reportedly already interested in running from mayor.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: He moves faster than COVID throw a nursing home. The Biden administration has proposed banning the use of Chinese made car software, which is almost as dangerous as Chinese made drivers.
Speaker 2: Oh and we played that. We played that only we played that joke only to point out how disgusting Saturday night life can be. And we don't approve of it at all. And we've written a letter to Lorne Michaels.
Speaker 1: Was that black racism against Asians. Will take your call.
Speaker 2: We don't appreciate that kind of joking. Boy, if anybody cracked a smile around here, you are fired. That is not okay.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. Did we skip eleven on purpose? If we used that already? Yeah, yeah we did, Okay, that's fine. Yeah, what's old is new or news?
Speaker 2: I actually I haven't heard the John Stewart stuff, and I generally enjoy his work. I already know.
Speaker 5: Who I'm voting for vice president wise, but I'm gonna be honest president still undecided.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 5: As an undecided it's basically me and six people who were kicked in the head by very powerful horses. I've been leaning towards Kamala Harris because her impressive resume and her ability to switch from Indian to black. And if we were doing the show fifteen years ago, I would probably be doing the voices.
Speaker 2: That's funny, A long time ago. That is funny and true. There are voices we used to do all the time and can't do anymore for dumb, dumb reasons.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you can do like thirty seven different accents. Fine, but then they're like eleven that you better not because they'll come hunting for your career.
Speaker 2: Southern hick all day long. You can do that, Makaway, you can please the Irish.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, drunken, stupid Irish Mikia. Why don't you just stop fighting, take another drink, and then drink and have another fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stupid, Mickya.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna complain about that, mostly because we the Irish have a sense of humor.
Speaker 2: Oh yep, well, I guess I'll go have a sex with my sister. I'll see y'all later. You can do that all day, lovely. Do you pick a whole bunch of other voices? Not a chance. Even if you were saying something positive in that voice, you would lose your job.
Speaker 1: Who's that black comedian who's doing that knockout good Tony soprano imitation that we played a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Ago, Michael, can you find that comedian? I don't remember what his name was, but he was doing a Tony soprano person He's a black guy, which makes it even more entertaining doing his Tony soprano impersonation.
Speaker 4: What's your best impersonation? Your favorite? Anything that's new feels like a new child.
Speaker 6: But I love Tony soprano because one it's a white guy Italian and nobody expects you to do that.
Speaker 4: Uh, ask me a question, Tony, what did you do with the body?
Speaker 6: There's a better what I do with the body? Well, the guy's gonna marry show. What's your question for? They don't have a position.
Speaker 4: I want a king.
Speaker 6: I n a thunder bush. I'm Juny Shack buried behind a bout a bigger doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: It goes. Oh my god, I'm watching your mouth when you do it. That is that the key?
Speaker 6: Like, like I said, notes Tony, Tony's ish talk about. It's just a Jandish uncle Juna junny Shack. So now you got to have it met on Ah, we'll go down to audio asubios audio bokush. He's got the mata God.
Speaker 4: But to go, Bravey, that's a different language you just spoke. Yeah, that's literally a different language. So good.
Speaker 2: That might be the single best impersonation of anyone I've ever heard in the history of humanity.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, and it's funny because the first time I heard it, I was also watching the video. Now that it's just audio, that is James Gandolfini. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: I know it seems like it's AI or something, but it's just a guy. But man, he has got that nailed.
Speaker 1: And now you can't even do sheshin ping or they'll come for your career, Like I was saying, Yeah, it's ridiculous. He's a commie murdering slaver. But if you do an Asian accent, you're a racist. Man. People are stupid. That's why I don't like people. I like people, I just don't like humanity.
Speaker 2: God, I missed the Sopranos. I wish I could do that all over again, like I have it erased from my brain and watch it again for the first time. Just hearing you have a thin off Pauli's plays.
Speaker 1: You know, Paulie's a genial bartender.
Speaker 2: Or something, right exactly. Yeah, I was just thinking I'd love to hear that guy do Paulli.
Speaker 1: It would be fun.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess that's it.