Speaker 1: Transmitting this guy.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to the show Morning Studio Money.
Speaker 3: Hope everybody watches on Amazon tonight the ACMs. Reeba is hosting it. I'm doing all the backstage stuff during the show. Be sure to check it out. If you're watching the ACMs, we'd be very happy. Even if you don't have Prime, there's no paywall. You can go and you can watch it for free.
Speaker 4: Welcome.
Speaker 3: Here's the question they get to know question what on your body hurts right now?
Speaker 2: Give me one thing? What on your body hurts right now?
Speaker 4: Watchbox Ooh my, I mean does it hurt or does it like pop?
Speaker 5: I mean my knees when I've been down to pick things up.
Speaker 4: Pop pop pop pop, But they don't hurt all the time, but they pop.
Speaker 6: Okay, Eddie my stomach, I guess late last night we got back from a practice and we didn't eat dinner, and we had some leftover pizza and I took down like four pieces of pizza right before I went to bed.
Speaker 2: Also not injured, just bad decision, dude. And it hurts so bad this morning.
Speaker 3: God it.
Speaker 2: We got a popper and an eater.
Speaker 4: Amy.
Speaker 7: In addition to my usual aging ailments, my thumb because.
Speaker 8: My cat bit me.
Speaker 7: Because wash No, she was about to go in the attic and I didn't lose her in there.
Speaker 8: So I grabbed her by the tail. You she got lost in the I couldn't. I was catching her.
Speaker 4: She never grab a cat by the tail.
Speaker 7: Was rare, and then she bit me and there was a blood everywhere.
Speaker 8: And now my thumb is swollen and hurts.
Speaker 3: You never catch a cat by the tail?
Speaker 4: Did you hold off?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got her.
Speaker 8: She didn't get out that.
Speaker 2: I would not even think to grab a cat by the tail?
Speaker 6: Can you grab him like mama? Still like when the older kids, you might get bit? Yeah, it's for sure getting bit. Is my shoulder still like dang Michael Phelip Bruce.
Speaker 3: So it's a piece of metal that goes up because I have this rotator cuff injury.
Speaker 2: That injury. Yeah, so a.
Speaker 3: Piece of metal goes up and down, up and out to break up the fashion and the skin.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I have it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 6: I gotta get ready ready by next weekend. So that's not cupping like Michael Phelps.
Speaker 3: I have some It's not those normal cups, but there's a little thing they do that sucks. Sucks it as well. But I'm trying to make the Cardinals. Next week We're walking out with the sand Loos Cardinals. I'm trying to get trying to make the two. Yeah, but a drafting.
Speaker 8: Yeah yet, can you even walk on?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 6: Sometimes like if they like what they see, they can just they can put me down the rookie ball yeah, yeah, So I gotta get my arm right.
Speaker 3: I have rotator cuff and so injury. So I'm trying to get it back into throwing shape.
Speaker 2: You know. If it's injured still, when we go to the Cardinals to practice, I.
Speaker 3: Will rip it into because you're still gonna use it. I'm gonna go as harder that possibly can. I've been trying a whole life for this. Finally get my shot on the diamond the big leagues.
Speaker 8: We all have what's important to us.
Speaker 3: My shoulders kill me though not from the injury, from them taking the medal and jabbing it in it and just going Is it.
Speaker 2: Getting better though? Yeah? Yeah, it's not like Rookie of the Year. Dude.
Speaker 3: I wish it would come back and I had like a fireball arm. Perry Rod Mogan, you want to do one anything, hurting on you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did.
Speaker 9: Okay, you guys remember the song Wop, like the dance song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Wop.
Speaker 1: So I was at a bar and the walk came on and I was like, okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 8: Minnie's hurt now hard. Yeah, it still hurts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Bondow. Yeah, for me, it's back. As you can see, I'm laid back on my chair. I really can't sit forward. I don't know when I can play golf again. I don't know if it was from golf or from sleeping something. Okay, well, hope you get better, buddy. Yeah, yeh, all right, glad everybody's here. Let's open up the mail bag fail and get on the.
Speaker 10: Air to get something we call Bobby's mail bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. I got a new manager at work after having the same manager for the last three years. The new guy is there less than a week and calls me into his office and tells me that the cash register has been short twice and he thinks it might be me. I am totally offended and was already thinking of looking for a new job, but now I'm concerned that it will make me look guilty, or that this new manager might bad talk me to other employers. Should I push back on the new manager's accusations? Would it make me look guilty to leave for a new job? Now, A couple of things. One, I don't think they officially can say to another employer that you are a bad employee, like legally have a law against that. Now you can go. I have no comment, So I wouldn't worry about that, especially if you didn't do it. Secondly, I pushed back like crazy, not I didn't do it, Go out of your mind and.
Speaker 2: They push on to someone else. No, no, do that. But I would fight back.
Speaker 3: Hard and be like you, there is zero percent chance, zero point zero percent chance I still ending the GASH register. Do we have cameras, let's check them.
Speaker 2: Does the point help?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can say in case it was the point one if you really want to make sure got it?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 3: One, Yes, you push back too. If you want to leave the job, just leave the job anyway, go to a new job and find a better job that won't make him look guilty or it doesn't, but it doesn't matter. You didn't do it.
Speaker 8: Up for yourself. And if you want to leave, so.
Speaker 2: If you're not happy at this job.
Speaker 3: Also, new managers come in sometimes and try to find reasons to shake things up. Put there on little imprint. Maybe he's trying to get rid of you, and he's doing it in a shady way.
Speaker 8: That is really shady.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, man, your real style. If you want to get a new job, get a new job. Don't worry about how it looks. You're going to get a new job anyway, if you're going to stay. And you're like, should I push back? The answer is yes, defend your honor, defend your integrity, defend your job, or go like I didn't steal, did you?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, that'll mess them up real quick.
Speaker 7: You're the new one here. The stealing wasn't happening until you got here.
Speaker 3: And then be like, are you starting on my boobs?
Speaker 2: Wait? What he's exactly exactly?
Speaker 3: Oh I thought he was a woman. Oh I don't know. And then he's like no, it'd be like, well I thought you weren't. I might just take that to HR.
Speaker 8: Isn't it weird?
Speaker 7: Do we just pick sure in our heads? Like you're reading that and I just keep picturing a man.
Speaker 6: But I pictured a man too, but with boobs. After Bobby's right, it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't say so. If you have boobs, use them. But all right, that's the mail bag. Close it up.
Speaker 11: We got your game mail.
Speaker 10: And we read it on your Now, let's found the clothes Bobby's mail.
Speaker 2: Die Yeam, recommend a TV show or a movie.
Speaker 3: You guys ready, Yeah, listeners always asking recommend a TV show or a movie.
Speaker 7: Amy, Well, this is a recommendation you gave and I'm gonna back it up because it's so good.
Speaker 8: It's sugar on Apple.
Speaker 2: Plus Call Ferrell is the guy.
Speaker 3: He's good in it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is such a unique way to I don't know the way they shot it. When I'm watching it, I'm like, I don't think I've ever watched a show like this.
Speaker 8: It's really cool.
Speaker 3: He's intective and he's trying to find a girl. Very basic story, but it's really good. Yeah, we're caught up. We have one more episode that comes out Friday. Than I think season's over. We're caught up. It's really good. I agree.
Speaker 2: Oh, so one more week and then we can start it all watching whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to do that. I recommend a show or a movie.
Speaker 6: Eddie, Guys, Roadhouse, that's old. Patrick Swaid, No, it's a remake. It's a remake if I guess that old movie with Patrick Swayzee. I never watched that old one, but this one is awesome. It's on Prime. It's so stupid. It's the dumbest plot ever and it's nothing but fighting, and it's so good. Jake Dyllon Hall he's just a retired UFC fighter and he uh has.
Speaker 3: Bouncer like the original.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, so then he gets hired to be a bouncer at this roadhouse where like all they do is fight. People just go in there and fight, and he goes and just like sets it straight. But then somebody sends Connor McGregor in play himself. Nah no, he plays like a like an enforcer, and so it's Jake Dyllon Hall versus Connor McGregor.
Speaker 2: Dude, it is so good. It's the dumbest I've ever seen in my life, but it's so good.
Speaker 3: Anybody else seen that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched it.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 9: I mean, Connor McGregor kind of made that movie because he was so chaotic.
Speaker 2: But it was good.
Speaker 8: Wait isn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like one of the artists on the stage.
Speaker 6: Oh really, And the bar is so bad that they have to hide behind chicken wire. The band has to play behind chicken wire because so they don't get.
Speaker 2: Hit by chairs and stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, Lunchbox Beckham The documentary on Netflix's good. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: It's way more sporting than I thought it would be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was going to be so much of like Victoria and there there's more way a lot of sports to it.
Speaker 8: But even if you're not into sports.
Speaker 4: I mean I learned about Victorian David that I didn't realize that, the relationship and how it came about, and how he was traveling three hours just to spend ten minutes with him and he drive three hours back. I mean, it was like what in the world and the pressure that he had on him, and oh it is It's really good.
Speaker 3: I guess there's probably a good mix of both. I just didn't expect there to be that much soccer in it. I was like, this is gonna suck.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 7: I think there was a lot, but it's actually entertaining to where if you're not even into soccer, it's enjoyable.
Speaker 3: Morgan, do you have anything you're watching.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I watched Iron Claw, the movie was zach Efronn.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 8: It was an emotional rollercoaster.
Speaker 3: I loved it, and I remember like the back end of all of that. As a wrestling fan, I did not know.
Speaker 9: I had no idea this was a true story, like true family. Knew none of that and went in totally blindsided.
Speaker 13: In the second half of the movie, just it's about the von Eric family, and Carrie van Eric is the one that I really remembered, but he's not the main star of the movie.
Speaker 3: It's not even about Carrie just kind of comes in later. But yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: And they're the ones that did the claw.
Speaker 3: Well the dad. Yeah, so the dad that was his move when he was they did when they were younger. But we had Rotten Tomato gives Out in ninety four, so good, and.
Speaker 9: The first half I was kind of like, Okay, where's this going and then it just a bam.
Speaker 2: It was wild, right Moon I recommend something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate to recommend a reality show because I feel like they're so worn out. But there's a new one called The Valley. It's a spinoff from vander Pump Rules. Some of the kids from that are on it, and it's so real that some of the couples actually got a divorce after the season filmed. It was that intense, So it's actually reality and not fake her stage or did they just hate.
Speaker 2: Being on a reality show together so they got divorced.
Speaker 3: Well, we found out one of the couples kind of was on the outs and then the show started, so they had to act.
Speaker 4: Like they're together.
Speaker 3: It's awesome because it's it's there's some of the people that are just totally new to the camera. There's a Miss America chick. They have no idea in their families. They now have kids, so it's not just partying. It's very good. I'll give you my final one. It's called The Veil on Hulu. Do you guys know Elizabeth Moss. She was in the show about the End of the World and like people were taking over shit to wear the red dress the handsmade handmaids, So yeah, she's from that. She's also from the show that you liked about the Ad Agency from back in the fifties. Yeah, so she's the main person in this and it's a spy series where like three, three or four in on Hulu. It's really good and I don't often recommend a show in the middle of it. But I think this one's really solid. It's like they wouldn't get her for the show, and that's really good. She's she's like that a list television actress there, right, if she's in something, don't she just assume it's good. It's a point. But yeah, it's the Veil. It's not getting great reviews. I just looked for the first time. This is why I don't look at reviews. We really like it. My wife too, and she's not a big spy series type person. So I recommend the Veil to heck with rotten tomatoes.
Speaker 6: What I say when people review it? Are they review did they watch the whole thing before everyone else? Or did are they watching what we're watching?
Speaker 3: Well, the audience score, you can't possibly have seen more than three or four episodes.
Speaker 2: But man, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's affecting me.
Speaker 3: Now, maybe it does. Oh no, all right, well, put all those on a list. Go over to our Facebook page or Bobbyblones dot com. There's all of our recommended shows. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: If you ever see garbage trucks going down the street, they're not slow, they go fast. But one can after another. They put the garbage in the back of the truck and they're going right. Well not David Yano's of Tampa Bay, Florida. He was going on his route picking up trash cans and he sees this lady down the street going like, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, I can't find my son. I can't find my son. So he stops the trucks. Is what's going on. My toddler is missing. I can't find him. So what does David do? He gets out of his truck. He starts looking for the kid too, and eventually finds the kid about a block down the road, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: Hey, he had tried to pick up but no, he found the kid. It's awesome. Anybody found the kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean great that he did to I'm sure she's running to everybody, and he was able to take time out of his day.
Speaker 2: But that anybody found the kid.
Speaker 6: But and you know what, the mayor, the mayor, he awarded him the Life Changer Award.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: Once one of our dogs escaped and the guy was driving down the road in his jep. He's a dog, he says, get in dog jumps in the jeep.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a hero. It was a hero. The dog was driven back to my house.
Speaker 3: That same guy had like three saves as a lifeguard too, like I had done this before.
Speaker 2: That's that same guy was Eddie. Did he get the Life Changer Award? And he had my name too? No, no, it was it was here. I remember that.
Speaker 3: That's a good story. Good story, That's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 3: Let's do our trivia game, Elder versus Millennial. It's Lunchbox and Abbey up first as Lunchbox. He's the captain of Cringe. He says all he does is when to win the lottery is his dream. Until then, he'll stick to washing the jerseys for his Rex soccer team. It's lunch by. Yeah, here are your three questions at Abby will know the answer to what. Actor began his acting career on The Mickey Mouse Club as a teen in nineteen ninety three, and transitioned to adult stardom with the massively popular The Notebook in two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: Ryan Gossling correct one point Lunchbox. Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Abby?
Speaker 5: I'll just tell you that number two.
Speaker 3: Sandra Bullock plays a boss who forces her assistant played by Ryan Reynolds to marry her so she can avoid being deported. What is that two thousand and nine rom com?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Two thousand and nine?
Speaker 4: I don't think I saw this. I had one in mind when you were saying wrong com Sandra Bullock, But you said Ryan Reynolds. Yep, that had to be green cart incorrect, Abby, you can steal.
Speaker 3: Sandra Bullick plays a boss who forces her assistant played by Ryan Reynolds to marry her so she can avoid being deported.
Speaker 1: I've seen this like ten times.
Speaker 3: What's the two thousand and nine rom com?
Speaker 1: I'm not missingality?
Speaker 2: No, No, you know what the proos it too? I write it down?
Speaker 4: He did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: Next time I had my head, mister congeniality lunchbox. Yes.
Speaker 3: Nathalia Ramos Skyler, shay Logan Browning, and Janelle Parrish starred in a two thousand and seven film based on what line a Fashion Forward Kids Dolls?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Fashion Forward?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nathalia Skyler, shay Logan Browning, and Janelle Parrish starred in a two thousand and seven film based on what line of Fashion Forward Kids Dolls?
Speaker 4: Man? Frats correct?
Speaker 2: Love that movie you know what that is?
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, Joe, Abby, I was girls, but I didn't think that was a lunchbox's opponent, our phone screener and producer.
Speaker 3: With a win last week, she might be back. Plus, you just scored a twenty thousand dollars gig at a racetrack. It's Abby, Abby. These questions are a little older. Who released the hit song Like a Virgin in nineteen eighty four, Madonna?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Which actor portrayed Indiana Jones in the Indiana Jones film series in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Is Sheana Jones?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sang it? I can picture in my head, but that doesn't help. I don't have anyone time watchbox.
Speaker 5: Good night, Abby. His name is Harrison Ford.
Speaker 6: Correct, Abby, you just gotta say something every question.
Speaker 3: She's like, Oh, I know it, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't I can see it.
Speaker 3: What song became a global sensation for Rick Astley in nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 1: Oh, Rick Astley, Oh I know it.
Speaker 4: I can see it.
Speaker 3: Times Rick Roll? Okay, but what is that would have been wrong, but you're on the right track, Rick Roll? Those what song? If you get Rick rolled? Oh?
Speaker 5: Something in the song?
Speaker 15: Huh, never gonna get me down again? Never gonna give you up sing it. No, never gonna give you up it never, never gonna.
Speaker 3: Give you up, nope, never, never gonna get you down never never just one.
Speaker 5: Never never gonna get me down.
Speaker 4: No no, you had it though.
Speaker 5: Never gonna get me.
Speaker 15: Up, no no, never never gonna give me up, give you up, never get me down.
Speaker 2: I don't know where we are.
Speaker 5: Never gonna go around.
Speaker 3: Never gonna fool around you, never gonna give you up, give you up, let you down.
Speaker 4: So what's the song?
Speaker 3: I'm still never gonna give you up.
Speaker 2: But you are the one on much Fox that shop, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is the case, Abby, but some listeners and show members are requesting you for for the rest of the round.
Speaker 2: Oh I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: You don't have to. You definitely don't have to. So it's up to you. You can forfeit, are you?
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's what's requested.
Speaker 2: It's only been by like Abby. Sometimes it's just good to like throw the talent, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: You like, I'm gonna embarrass myself more, make a comeback.
Speaker 8: Believe in yourself. You are capable.
Speaker 5: Hey, what do you think on it? You know don't make any rasts.
Speaker 2: Right decisions rast rest interesting?
Speaker 3: Okay, Abby, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, there it is.
Speaker 4: So Bobby Bones Show Interviews.
Speaker 11: In case you didn't.
Speaker 3: Know the tables being set up in here, Doctor Bradshaw's coming in studio now. He has successfully published papers in neurology and sleep research. Twenty fourteen, he and his wife Haley opened Bradshaw Chiropractic and not only does he do chiropractical services, but maternity pediatric birthing.
Speaker 2: He gives birth.
Speaker 3: I might do it all right, considering birthing right here. The guy's an expert. We're gonna talk a lot about health stuff, general health stuff, how you can be better wellness than here he is. Now, let's go on the Bobby Bones Show now, Doctor Bradshaw, Doctor Bradshaw, good to see again, buddy, Amen, thanks for having me again. I have a lot of questions what I do as I just write them down and we save them until you get in. So Dr Bradshaw, by the way, world renowned doctor Kevin Bradshaw a chiropractic physician who graduated as valedictorian from Logan College. A chiropractic in Saint Louis, Missouri world where everywhere I go people.
Speaker 2: Are like, I know that guy, impress this yes, question one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if someone has a migraine or they get migraines, is there something that you can do that alleviates some of that pain or makes it easier on them?
Speaker 16: Absolutely.
Speaker 10: Most migraines are caused like by tension headache or like you know, tension headache stuff like that, again due to posture issues, you know, low magnesium stress on the neck things like that. So then they'll get like the pain in the back of the skull, you know, on the top of the neck, and we'll just kind of radiate over the top. So we work the upper cervicals, kind of figure out like what their problem is, like why is that happening? We just you know, figured out like that, get him adjusted and take care of it.
Speaker 3: Is there a specific part of it headache that you're like, Oh, it's for sure the neck, because sometimes I get in my eyes or I get it forehead.
Speaker 10: Yeah, most of the time, if it's from the neck, it's going to come from like the base of the skull and it's going to like radiate like a fan, you know, through the back of the skull and through the temples. But you know some some like a like happing behind your eyes and things like that could be visual issues, you know, things like that.
Speaker 3: So if it's a neck thing, usually it's back.
Speaker 16: Of the head exactly. Yeah, like a fan.
Speaker 3: And if someone comes in and goes, I'm having this these crazy headaches and you're like, oh, I think I can help you with that. If it's from the neck, From the moment that you touch them, how long does it take until they feel better?
Speaker 16: So it's pretty instant.
Speaker 10: A lot of times the new patients will come in where they've been having headaches for you know, weeks and weeks and weeks, and again it's about it's about like diagnosing exactly why that's happening. But if we can get them on like a good plan of like getting good treatment with it, fixing you know, fixing things that are causing the issue, making sure they're on good supplemental support, making sure they're increasing their water, decreasing stress, things like that, it can take just you know, a week to two weeks actually change change their life on getting those headaches or those tension headaches reduced.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: Hey me, cool, what was you asking about your shoulder.
Speaker 8: Oh have you heard of shoulder menopause?
Speaker 16: Shoulder menopause or.
Speaker 7: I guess it's menopause shoulder. I don't know which is which, but like there's pain in the shoulder when you're having perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms.
Speaker 10: So, uh no, I haven't actually heard of that one before, you know, I mean, you know, it's it's interesting though, like if you have you know, when you have pain associated with certain organs, it can radiate to different parts of the body. So for example, like a gallbladder issue, somebody has like gallstones or something. Sometimes they're like, I don't feel anything here, but my shoulders killing me. So when it comes to that, I mean, I don't know exactly that nerve track that would be like, well, I'm having you know, menopausal issues, is that causing shoulder?
Speaker 16: But that's where I could see that, Okay.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I'm just curious because I was reading about it. My shoulder was really bothering me, and my friend told me, you should google.
Speaker 8: The menopause shoulders.
Speaker 7: So I looked it up, and I mean, I have pain and I'm perimenopausal right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably from your hormones in your Yeah, take an organ like my life organ you know it could be anything. Do you like, do you believe in accupuncture?
Speaker 16: Yeah? Heck yeah, man, why do you think that works?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 16: Acupuncture?
Speaker 10: You know, just focusing on like the Chinese meridians and it's I mean, it's so cool and what it does because it just you know, each each meridians associated with you know, different organs and different we're talking about organs again in different conditions.
Speaker 16: But it does what it does.
Speaker 10: It helps like get that energy flowing again. Now I'm not an acupuncturist. I don't perform in the clinic, so there's a lot more you know about it than what I'm saying, But I definitely refer a lot of people to acupuncturists.
Speaker 3: We had the story, is it dangerous to crack your own back or your own neck? What would your answer be to that?
Speaker 10: So it's not dangerous to crack, Well, it could be dangerous to crack your own if you're doing it in like the wrong way. The problem with like self adjusting yourself over and over and over is that you make the joint hyper mobile. So you know, like teenagers for example, like they you know, they'll sit there. Does anybody have teenagers in here. How many times are they sitting at dinner and they're just like cracking their neck all the time, or like, do you ever see them doing this?
Speaker 2: Pop their necks once in a while, My son kind of does.
Speaker 16: Exactly, and that's what you see.
Speaker 10: But most of the time, like with the teens that come in, they're doing it like five or six times in front of me as I'm just trying to get an exam done. So the problem with that, though, is that they make the joint hyper mobile, and so then the muscles or the joints above and below the joint that they keep cracking repetitively becomes a lot more tight. And so they're chasing that, you know, they're chasing that relief that they get, and that's why they keep doing it over and over. The best way it can like describe, like a an analogy is with this is like if I took like a you know, like a like a or a screw and drill it into a wall, and if I just did it one time on that it's going to stick in pretty good. If I go in another day and do it again, it's going to stick in pretty good. Now, if we just keep doing it over and over and over like these teens do. Then what it does is now it's made that mobile in there right now that screw's not sticking in that hole as well. Does that kind of makes sense on that and so now we get to put fillers in there and stuff like that to be able to get that to happen.
Speaker 16: It's a huge thing that happens. Again.
Speaker 10: I mean I again, I have patients that will come in. I'm literally going through like you know, what's going on with you, and they're they're sitting there and they're cracking their own thing because they just have such an addiction to doing that, and we have to discuss and educate, Hey, you got to you know, we got to calm down. But doing that kind of stuff. Here's some things that you do you can do outside of it to help it out. And then you know, by us readjusting the areas above and below the area where they made hypermobile is how we loosen it up. And they walk out and they're like, holy crap, I haven't had to like self adjust for long at time.
Speaker 2: What if you have somebody to walk on your back to pop it?
Speaker 10: So walking on your back to pop it what that's doing is that's just releasing the nitrous oxide air out of the joint. So it feels good, right, It creates mobility to the joint, and that's why it feels like That's why adjustments feel good, you know. That's why having like something cracker like when people self adjust feels good because it releases that era out of the joint and creates mobility. Our joints want mobility to it. And when we stop creating mobility to a joint is when we start having an issue.
Speaker 16: So kind of back to that question is.
Speaker 10: Like you know, I like you, you know, your dog you know, wants to walk on your back or something like that and loosen those joints up.
Speaker 16: It feels good doing that. It's not a problem.
Speaker 10: But you can also risk yourself at like throwing something else out, throwing a rib out, alignment, any of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: What if somebody has like a crick in their neck, which I've had before, you wake up and you just can't turn your head, Yeah, can we come to you and how would you deal with that?
Speaker 16: Heck?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 16: So why do the cricks happen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 16: You're talking about like when you wake up in the morning.
Speaker 3: And I just can't turn my head.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it happens all the time.
Speaker 10: Uh So that occurs because when you sleep, your muscles relax. So sometimes people like have a terrible pillow or their like head falls off like the pillar or something like that, or you know, their animal or their partner like push them off to the side or whatever it is. And then what happens when they're like when they kind of fall off like that, the muscles aren't functioning you know, as good when you're sleeping, and then the joints slightly move out of place, you know what I mean, if you're like caught like uh, you know, tilted over like that or so, and then when you wake up, the muscles really you know, reactive it you get up and bam, now they're spasming down because the joint's not sitting exactly where it.
Speaker 3: Is, Like a joint has kind of moved over a little bit, you got it, and your muscles are acting like they.
Speaker 10: Haven't exactly like it's like they spas them out because now we you know, there's like it's at risk, right. It feels like there's like you know, damage or something going on. So then you wake up the muscle spasms out and that's where the crik is. So you can't move because a joint has mal alignment to it along with the spasming happen with it.
Speaker 16: And then what we do, you know, and again.
Speaker 10: Chiropractors, physical therapist, osteopaths which are like the doctordos, what we do. We can all do manipulation, and so what we're able to do is we get the muscles to relax out by doing therapies. You know, it could be ultrasounds, electrical stems, dry needling, all these types of things to get the muscles to just relax and then we can shift that joint back to where it's supposed to go and then provide some stuff afterwards to help with that rehab after a crick neck. And so you probably had a quick neck before I'm assuming where it's lasted two weeks. Yeah, you know, and we can knock it out in a day or two, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Do you ever do the shocking thing what you put like dry needles in and shock the needles?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Man, yeah, dude, what's that? So what that's okay?
Speaker 10: So let's talk about the difference between acupuncture and dry nealing, because that's gonna be the first question that happens. Usually, so acupuncture, Chinese, Brittian, you know, energy flow, that type of stuff.
Speaker 16: Dry needling.
Speaker 10: What we do is that if there's a trigger point, which means like the muscle's really tightened up, we take this. We take this little needle you basically stick it down into the muscle tissue, and we create good damage to the to the issue.
Speaker 16: Because your brain when when.
Speaker 10: There's like a trigger point where the muscles spastic, your brain doesn't look at that and go, hey, you know there's a problem there. It's not like a cut or something. So dry needling what we do is we stick that needle down to that trigger point. We create a little bit of micro damage to it, so now the body knows where to go and heal it. And we get those those little muscles that are kind of like all mixed up, and we get them to relax out with the electrical stem that we attach on to the top of the dry needle.
Speaker 3: So the body is then sending blood to where they think is damaged, which it's been so micro damaged it's not even really real damage to it, right.
Speaker 2: That blood is actually what then heals it up.
Speaker 11: Yep, that's it.
Speaker 8: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I've had that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's super cool.
Speaker 2: Though, But why is it called dry needling.
Speaker 10: Because it's wet needling is like basically like drawing blood or you know, plasma or putting in like medication or something. With dry needling, you're not doing that kind of stuff. And it doesn't it doesn't most of the time, doesn't like cause like a bleed or anything like that.
Speaker 16: Those needles are so thin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not like real needles out. They don't inject them with their thumb. It's almost like a like some kind of air like blow needle.
Speaker 10: That's how we actually do in our clinic. I get like, you know, that out and hit them like that and you're great, it's okay.
Speaker 3: But they do like a air popper thing that pops it down right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, you it has like it's like a little piece of plastic the needles like attached to it. You just flick the needle off and then you tap it down with your finger, yeah, and then you take the sleeve off of it and then you just kind of you just put that needle slowly into it and then you do your your work on it.
Speaker 3: If someone were listening to this they had never been to a chiropractor, like, what should they expect their first time?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, you know, uh, well, at least within our office, you know, because every clinic's a little bit Most clinics do it relatively the same, but every clinic does a little bit different, you know. And you talk to me about your your cool experience with the scroll suit. If I remember correctly, I think you said that, but like what the experience is within our office, you know, patient comes in, we sit down. It's usually forty five minute appointment where we like listen to the you know, get their full history.
Speaker 16: What's going on with you?
Speaker 10: How long has it been going on, Why is this happening, figure out what the source of the issue is, Explain it to the patient what's going on and why the issues are occurring, and how we're going to be able to make this better.
Speaker 16: And then we do.
Speaker 10: You know, a lot of times we'll do the adjustment in there and sometimes we don't adjust. It doesn't every person doesn't need it all the time.
Speaker 16: But then we'll.
Speaker 10: Adjust the areas that need to be taken care of. We'll do muscle work, we'll do art on them, which is like an active release technique. We try to work on muscle balance, skeletal balance, and nervous system balance. And then we take them back usually do some type of like therapy to help you know, with the adjustments to hold a lot better as well.
Speaker 3: What exactly is an adjustment? What is it doing?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so an adjustment is shifting, you know, is slightly shifting the segment where we feel malignment or restriction to And again kind of what we're saying before is that we want to have mobility as medicine with a joint. So when a patient has pain, like you know, I can't breathe now, you know, landed on the bathtub. Wrong, it's not a bruise, it's not broken. All it's done is shifted that rib out of place, and so now they can't breathe because the joint's not functionally functioning correctly. Then what we do is you look at that rib for example, we shift that that rib head right back into the socket where it's supposed to be. And again, sublic station is different than dislocation. Sublex just is out for by a millimeters or so. Dislocations where it completely comes out.
Speaker 2: So even if it's out a millimeter it's off.
Speaker 16: It can change a lot.
Speaker 10: I mean like patients will literally go like for rib sublex, for example, will literally go to the er and they'll run all the tests and all that stuff, and they're like, I mean, you'll look pretty good in here. And they'll come in they're like, I've just been dying pain, I shallow breathing, all that kind of stuff. We just knock that rib right in and it changes just like that.
Speaker 3: Can you feel somebody's back are their legs and can you actually tell? Or is that part of like a game like, oh, I see you're a little off here.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean so again with range emotions, on range of motion, fossil restrictions, fashas like that that material that is below the skin and above the muscle, it keeps like the gliding between your tissue, so we can like manipulate that.
Speaker 16: What's the rest of the question.
Speaker 2: That can you actually feel when someone's off? Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah you can? You totally can? I mean you palpat that.
Speaker 10: That's what we like learn in school is feeling those joints and where's it mouth aligned? I'll hit it and be like is that tender? And you're like, oh my gosh, that's the spot.
Speaker 16: Knock it in.
Speaker 10: No more tenderness with it, because the muscles not as tense anymore.
Speaker 11: Feel good.
Speaker 3: Do you ever like touch them on top of the head and be like, this is your happiness head, this is your and I can fix those things. Ever do that kind of thing?
Speaker 11: I know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've just seen some I've just seen some weird stuff. Yeah, not from you, obviously. Okay, So here's what we're gonna do. I'll explain my situation, which, by the way, I had to sign paperwork before he came in case he kills me.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean you never know, right, Yeah, we have a table.
Speaker 3: Is this your table?
Speaker 2: You're from work? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay, so this is this is one of our portable tables. It's my it's my other docks. He let me borrow it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna lay on the table. Now, here's what happened to me. I five or so weeks ago. I have two little tears of a rotator cuff. Okay, I'm now cleared that tears are fine, but my shoulder now has a lack of mobility a bit, a little bit of tendon itis. Now, because I just did nothing with it, and so I've been having some work done on it. So you can have it it, you can adjust me, you can do whatever you want, just don't. I just don't. I don't have to use the papers, you know, I don't want to have to like take those papers I signed and be.
Speaker 10: Like oh no, yeah, no, it's just it's just for that. But like like I.
Speaker 3: Felt weird's on a papers. I don't like sign papers.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well it's you know, it's just a protect the license, right, It's like you know, understand, you know, stay tendency. For example, anytime you work on a patient, you just got to make sure that you know you have like that.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what I signed. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to put it.
Speaker 8: Protect So is it part of hippo two?
Speaker 7: Because if he if he whispers something to you that he doesn't want us to hear, like you can't repeat it.
Speaker 10: Yeah well, and and you know I don't hard to hear it. But you know, but like if we like did something at like your like your house now or something like that, or you came in the office, I can't talk to patients about unless you.
Speaker 16: Give me you know specifics.
Speaker 3: So you guys have hippos.
Speaker 16: Oh heck yeah, man, god yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, well time I'm gonna walk over to the table. Good luck, and let's see what happens. If something happens to me. Rip up the paper, Scuba, I do not give the permission stuff I signed. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna move all right now on the table and I'm laying down stomach first, how are we doing, doctor, best back you've ever seen, dude.
Speaker 16: It looks fantastic.
Speaker 11: I've never seen anything better.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 10: So basically what we do first is we just like, are you feeling ay attention in the upper neck life, your whole life?
Speaker 3: Okay, everything.
Speaker 10: So basically what we do is we feel like muscle tension. Right, We know your traps are super tight. We know what you do for work and all that kind of stuff, and so what we do is like, okay, we know where traps are tight. Romwood, you're tight. We can work on some poster issues with you and all that kind of stuff. But our job then today is it basically go down. We know that you're tight right in here, it's pretty restrictable within that joint. We can go down there. It's relatively restricted, like right through here. So what we'll do first? Go face up for me on the back.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, that's my first time being asked that, your last, probably the last. All right, I'm now looking at the ceiling.
Speaker 16: Let's see here, so let's move that right there. All right.
Speaker 11: So what do you do is we'll cross your arms here, okay, all right? And then you, Steve, you probably want to get late. Yeah, yeah, maybe you go a little higher.
Speaker 4: I'm squeezed.
Speaker 2: The scuba's helping and all this.
Speaker 10: Yep, okay, all the way out, way up.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's gonna die, all right, chill that one there?
Speaker 3: Yeah I felt it. Do you guys hear that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Okay, let's move down a little bit more. All right, Steve right here by bread then way out?
Speaker 4: Oh why why are you laughing?
Speaker 12: For sure?
Speaker 11: Six one?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 11: You turn your side towards me this way all right.
Speaker 10: So this one's gonna be pretty good because I remember the last time when you were having that so as an.
Speaker 3: Issue, the classic so as.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, you know, let's trench back a little more.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you can't see what I do all day. I'm half feet off the gym.
Speaker 10: All right, there you go, hold here for me, and then this will be on the low back.
Speaker 11: Steve, there you go.
Speaker 10: So we're gonna go like right there already, Okay, deep breath, then oh way, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you break his back?
Speaker 11: Went full mountains and then all right, flip the other way forward.
Speaker 2: To that's like a wrestling move.
Speaker 3: He feels he had his knee up in your you're doing this laughing?
Speaker 11: Oh, come forward a little bit, go in the back a little bit.
Speaker 10: All right, So here I was trying to get your low back nice and lose from the sitting alright ready.
Speaker 11: Yep, let's see who we're tired. Okay, big deep breath. Then oh way out man based up on the back. All right, let's do that. Next. Wait, which way do I turn face up?
Speaker 2: Can you move bones?
Speaker 11: No questions?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, just the one that goes Yeah. We don't need to like try for extra extra sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, get.
Speaker 3: Screwed with this. Mike feels a little close to my face.
Speaker 11: It's kind of a weird ankle right now, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, relaxing out.
Speaker 6: Oh that's crazy, and see you we'll get the other side of that's Okay.
Speaker 2: Is that the paper we hear or is that his neck?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: That part right there? Now this part you hear it turn up a little bit. Nice relax.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, you broke his neck.
Speaker 11: Good deal. Alright, let's look at your shoulders.
Speaker 2: But you gotta hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah you feel you feel?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: That way for me?
Speaker 3: I never.
Speaker 11: Get it out already.
Speaker 10: Key, you doing the studio all right? So this is the shore, right it is? So where do you have like restriction in your range?
Speaker 2: Pray here?
Speaker 11: Going back?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 11: So if I do that to it.
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 11: Yeah, can you.
Speaker 10: Reach behind your back and I see you can go so see that? Try this one real quick? How far can that go back?
Speaker 11: Okay? See the difference on that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: Okay, So with this breake your hand holding your waist like this for me, Okay, bring your elbow forward a little bit and then I'm like coming back right here. Take your elbow and push back towards me hard. Okay, bring it up like this.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's crumbling.
Speaker 16: Oh here see and.
Speaker 10: You can't you can't hear like what they're hearing, like the little micro now that's called the hammer, Like, yeah, that's right. Anything with that Nope, okay, nice and easy by something there we go.
Speaker 2: Sweet.
Speaker 10: Now what it will do is put your hand back here, push your hand into your back.
Speaker 16: Real quick, relax it, bringing up a little bit more pushing. Okay on that yep.
Speaker 10: So now we're trying to work the muscle a little bit, bringing up a little bit.
Speaker 2: He's doing the cop thing, you know.
Speaker 6: We're like, yeah, yeah, I have one hand free though you can get I'll.
Speaker 16: Show him thumbed down like this over the side.
Speaker 14: Okay, push up on me.
Speaker 10: So we're stretching that muscle just a little bit reached behind your back real quick as far as you can. Okay, try this one again. That pretty close hills on that so range of motion change.
Speaker 16: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean it sounded like snap, crackle pop like rice.
Speaker 10: Yeah okay, And that's the like the nitrous oxide gas being moved or out of the joint because you're like, each of these joints are bait of Sonovia's fluid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, duh, idiots, yeahd idiots.
Speaker 11: It's pretty I remember learning one time.
Speaker 10: Yes, and then so the joints have a capsule around they have like a fluid or an oil in it. And then what happens as you move through the day, the oil will build up like nitrous oxide in it. And then that's what we're doing, is we're releasing that oil or that the bubble out the oil which makes it feel better, and it's a shift of the joint.
Speaker 4: So if we've never been, we got a lot of oil in there.
Speaker 10: Yep, Well, well what happens is like when you so what happens is when you don't get it, like, don't get adjusted, you don't do movement and stuff like that. As you get older, the snovium fluid will start drying up and that's when you start hearing crepit. It's like little crackles and stuff like that with inside your joint. And then so that's why it's so important again to keep those joints moving, working out, doing stuff like that, getting treated, getting exhausted, pet any of that type of stuff.
Speaker 16: So your lubrication with the joints stay full.
Speaker 3: More lubrication.
Speaker 10: But I feel lubricator right now, but couldn't feel more lubricated, oh man.
Speaker 3: So if you guys can follow doctor Bradshaw on his Instagram, Bradshaw Underscore Chyropractic or go to Bradshaw Chiropractic dot com. And what's behind a pop? I think we've learned. Yeah, and I couldn't hear mine popping. We all heard it, Yeah, we heard it.
Speaker 2: Is it hot? Yeah? Man was one of those things.
Speaker 16: I felt like he liked it all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I laughed at it. I laughed at it pop. You know, doctor Bratchaw, we appreciate you coming in. What's the one takeaway from our entire segment in conversation today?
Speaker 10: The you want people to go with so you know, it's good to get it. You know, it's good to get adjusted. It's good to like make sure you take care of yourself if you wake up or you just have a popper click with inside the joints. It's not usually a huge deal, but if your joints have pain with it when they popper click or they get caught or something like that, it's such a good idea to make sure that you go get it checked out because it's only going to get worse or it's only going to degenerate worse and just you know, go down that way. So that's my huge takeaway on that is like, just make sure you take care of yourself with that, because people put things off for twenty years and then they wonder why it's so like broken down later on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that that's what they've been. Yeah, your check engine light on.
Speaker 10: Yep, And then I was looking at with the like on our Instagram too, like you're saying too, I'd love to say that. It's just like, but we post like a lot of videos of like, you know, people getting adjusted, like how joints move and how joints work and how you can like do certain things at home and all that kind of stuff. So like I appreciate that. Shout out the home version of the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bradshaw underscore chiropractic Doctor bradshaw Aw, we appreciate you as always until next time there is doctor Bradshawlie.
Speaker 16: I appreciate its pile of stories.
Speaker 7: Nearly half of adults would buy their childhood home if they could afford to do so.
Speaker 2: Anybody here, Mine's demolished.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine. I don't want to buy it from people that live there now because I know them and that would not be nice. I just show up with a will barrow. I'll have this house. No, my house, I grew up in was nine hundred square feet and there were at times six of us living there, not a lot of room.
Speaker 2: Stop on the couch. Sound good. It wasn't like bad memories.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't like I'm like Forrest Gump or she goes and throws the rocks at the house because all bad stuff.
Speaker 2: Happened to her. Jenny, Yeah, yeah, nothing like that. But yes, I'm good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Zillo did this whole survey, and a lot of people would.
Speaker 7: And I mean, I've gone back to my child at home but lived there for eighteen years, and I've looked in the windows try to see what's going on there.
Speaker 2: From the windows.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably people live in Hume.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, and they love fish. They have fish tanks everywhere.
Speaker 3: A little weird.
Speaker 2: But also what's weirder the fish tanks are her steering in the window.
Speaker 7: So if you happen to know that one of your friends or your significant other, your coworker has anxiety, never send them this type of text.
Speaker 8: Are you ready bomb these three works?
Speaker 1: Can we talk?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, terrible? That's the worst matter if they don't have anxiety, because that's never positive. Never do you get it?
Speaker 2: Can we talk and it's like, can we talk about something good for you?
Speaker 3: It's never that. It's always I need to bring up something uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Rights.
Speaker 3: My favorite way just to talk is like, hey, here's here's what's up. This is what's happening. Boom done. Don't even set it up. It's like a surprise. I hate surprises. If I know they're coming, I don't mind them. If I get them, I like them. Actually if you can pull one off. But I hate when someone says, oh, we got a surprise coming the worst. It's like, can we talk or hey, when need to talk about something? Well, I'm gonna do the opposite. I'm gonna build it worst way possible and then I'm gonna wait. Just hit me with that surprise. Hey, guess what what? I'm pregnant? Crapy, how that happened? I didn't do it.
Speaker 7: Oh so I guess it's a bad thing to send just anybody. But if someone has anxiety, it can cause serious distress.
Speaker 8: So just think of other words or something.
Speaker 3: No, don't say anything, to show up and do it.
Speaker 2: I'm calling you at three pm. Not even that, just call. Yeah, that whole setup is not good.
Speaker 8: Well exciting news.
Speaker 7: If you're a post Malone fan, and you like his country by because he has a full length country project in the works.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, thank you, I'm ma me.
Speaker 8: That's my pile.
Speaker 16: That was Amy's pile of Stewart.
Speaker 4: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: Stresses me out if I think about my dog missing.
Speaker 3: And I've had these situations before and luckily someone's been there to save the dog or we found the dog. But I was reading a story from khou dot com this dog missing for two years, and after probably three weeks or so, you probably fully go that sucks. The dog's not coming back. Two years a dog has been reunited with his family. Ashley Agnew and her family last saw their beloved Milo two and a half years ago. Since that time, the family moved to Seattle. Obviously they don't feel like they're going to ever see their dog again. But Milo turned up in Houston and they were like, hey, I think we have your dog.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's our dog. They got the old chip.
Speaker 3: They found the chip, and then the family that found the dog covered the airfare to fly her down to Houston to pick up Milo. Wow, they have their dog back. So get that chip. I wonder they didn't say where the dog was for twe and a half years. I would have imagine somebody found it, took care of.
Speaker 8: It, and didn't check to see if they had a chip.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know how to check if the dog has a chip, but I guess if I picked up a dog they didn't have a caller, I would take it in to go. Does this didn't have a chip? Regardless, Milo's back with the family two and a half years later.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. They probably never thought they were getting the dog back. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Was telling me something good.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, Luke Combs and Studio, we're about to play his brand new song called a No Love in Oklahoma. But first let's go to Amy. We have ninety seconds to get as many jokes right as possible. It's the investigative Morning Corny. Here we go.
Speaker 4: The Morning Corny.
Speaker 8: What do you call a candalope in a swimming pool?
Speaker 6: A floatrude song, fruity, a melon, a candle lope and a swimming ball?
Speaker 2: What do you call it? Canoap a swimming pool? What fruit?
Speaker 4: Soggy fruit, drownd falt floating?
Speaker 7: What do you call a candlelope in a swimming.
Speaker 2: Pool, swimming fruit candlope?
Speaker 3: What do you call it? Canaloape?
Speaker 2: Swimming lope, swimming loop.
Speaker 4: Swimming, bob lope?
Speaker 12: Pool swim A bobber can't swim, float, floaty shorts, water forge, swimming trunks, water, we're all swimsuit.
Speaker 3: What do you call it? Candle ope? And a swimming pool, diving board, life jacket. A candleope. It's orange. It's you cut it, you eat it.
Speaker 2: Fruity Oh boy, dude, I got nothing fruity pool?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's a fruit?
Speaker 3: How long we have?
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds? Wow, it's longer than thought.
Speaker 3: What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Canalope in the swimming pool? Cannon ball? Is that where you're candling? Canda lobe? Marco polo?
Speaker 8: Okay, The problem is y'all don't know what a candelope is.
Speaker 2: What a you're talking about? It's a fruit, vegetable with seeds in it. Candleops don't have seeds.
Speaker 4: In the middle. But you just said we don't know what it is. I'm so confused on where we're doing.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: We got none we get guys.
Speaker 8: Candlelope it's a melon?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And it's in a swimming pool, so that makes it a watermelon.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that's pretty good. Do my mind and not go there.
Speaker 3: That's pretty I know.
Speaker 8: I kept thinking y'all would get there.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: One. Okay, we're idiots. Don't yell at Eddie. We don't have the right to yell edd Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ray just gets out of this quickly.
Speaker 3: That was the morning Corning Marisa study found that job interviewer side you up within thirty seconds of you walking in the door. Now, this is not just a job interviewer things. This is probably the only people they talk about it. But generally people judge you by the first thirty forty five sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: It could be on a date, it could be a job interview.
Speaker 3: It could be are you meeting your kid's new girlfriend or whatever that situation is, and the best thing to do, just generally speaking, it's not if you're pretty or you're ugly, like us ugly folks, we already have that against us.
Speaker 2: It's if you smile. Like smile is just.
Speaker 3: Generally the best thing you can do when meeting new people or being in new situations. And it may feel a bit forced, it may feel a bit odd, but if you smile, Because people just want to be around people that make them feel better and make them feel better by themselves, to make them feel like the room is a bit lighter when you're interviewing somebody.
Speaker 2: I do it. Some may can have a great resume, but if they're just.
Speaker 3: Like glass of spoil milk, you're like, man, I don't know if I could be around you for six, seven, eight hours a day. Even if they have the perfect resume, it's hard to hire them because we want to be around people that make us feel better generally, so be that person in whatever situation it is. This is the doctor yesterday. This wasn't awkward at all, but it's the doctor yesterday. I'm sitting in the little waiting room and there's a woman and her daughter that are sitting like right over like the not like the around the corner from me, so not straight across around the corner. And she goes, hey, you know this is awkward, but I just want to say I'm a big fan and I'm a single mom. I mean, I'm not saying this. She figured that, and she's like, you know, I read your books, and you know your story is super inspiring, and I want to say thanks for you know, talking about you having a single mom and her raising you. And it was awesome, and I sat with her and talked about her for a few minutes and they called me one. It feels weird when I'm at the doctor talking to anybody because I feel like I want to ask, what are you am for?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Like, That's what I wanted to If I didn't, it feels like prison almost in the waiting room.
Speaker 7: But if you smile while you ask it that feels creepy though in the in the room, but I always want to ask.
Speaker 3: I wish I could just have like immunity where nobody would get mad or upset, if I could just go and be like, so, what's up?
Speaker 2: What are you for?
Speaker 3: But I guess the two places you're not supposed to ask that the doctor's office of prison.
Speaker 8: Oh, I feel like it feels.
Speaker 2: Always a prison.
Speaker 3: No prisident it gets out what you're in for, man, because if it's real, bad bad things happen to you. So the awkward part happened where she was super nice. We spent probably four or five minutes just kind of talking and learning her story, and I went in and came out. She wasn't there anymore, and we went my wife and I went across the street. My wife met me. We were having dinner, and she was like at the table right next to us, and so we already had kind of this friend, and now we're just sitting next to each other, and again not awkward because of who it was, but we had spent this couple of minutes together and now we're sitting right next to each other, and.
Speaker 6: It's like it's always awkward after we say bye and you see them again, see him again.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like when you okay, bye, but then you keep walking together.
Speaker 3: It felt like that, oh, here's what I do.
Speaker 8: I say a long time, no see.
Speaker 2: But I always say like, are you following me?
Speaker 8: We have our go tos.
Speaker 3: Of course, So luckily she wasn't weird. I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was just like what do I do? And I was like, how's it going? And she was like good, and they were kind of finishing up their meal. But I think I made that awkward because I was like, look at us sitting by each other. Same night, I get a text from a friend and he goes, hey, you want to play golf next week?
Speaker 2: And I go I can't play golf next week.
Speaker 3: I'm having it with the doctor, haven't I had some rotator cuff issues. But I may be cleared after next week to play golf. And he's like, all right, cool, I'll hit you up. And my wife and are sitting same dinner, same table. He comes walking up ten minutes after he texted me. He just texted him exactly. Nothing happened. There wasn't, but I felt like guilty that I was eating it and I wasn't like eating with like my shoulder and a sling.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 8: I think you're allowed to eat.
Speaker 1: I award though walked you like, these.
Speaker 3: Are all but I was eating with my left hand. I was eating with my fork on my left hand. But I make everything awkward.
Speaker 8: We need to know this restaurant because everyone's going.
Speaker 3: It was one right by the house. That's why it's close. Oh do you know the person was m Three questions go Have they been on the show?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are they Christian artists? Yea to Caitlin and I go to the Easter Show? Yes, Chris Tomlin, Good job, guys, you got it right, Thank you man. Yeah, that was easy. You nailed that one. If you smile. It will eliminate so much of whatever problematic issues you normally bring.
Speaker 2: Also too, don't judge someone after thirty seconds. No, but we do, even if we do a plant too. We know we make for the first impression.
Speaker 6: Like that one of my son's classmates, Dad, I mean total face for it, doesn't for it. He doesn't smile, blah blah, like it doesn't look like a fun guy. I hung out with him for two hours, the coolest dude ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he had to kind of earn that back because you probably had a bad idea, an unfair bad idea.
Speaker 2: Right thirty seconds, we don't know anyone.
Speaker 3: Smile. And to the lady that I made it awkward with at the doctor because I was like, how about there we are, we're chitten chairs by each other. Sorry, And Chris Tomlin it was like, oh, I'm caught eating with my fork on my left hand. Sorry, But I smile through both of that.
Speaker 6: I think you're a good smarch all right, Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know why people get so annoyed when I say I wish that I had the luxury to be pregnant. You know, it would be fantastic. I could bond with the baby, like I think I and my wife is not pregnant. We do hope to have kids someday, but I think I'm gonna be jealous that she gets to have that nine ten months to bond with the baby, and I'm gonna have some some ground to make up. And I think that would be something that the guys don't want to admit that they're jealous that they can't get pregnant.
Speaker 7: Have you heard from any of your guy friends, because I mean, I'm sure there has to be more men.
Speaker 4: No, not us.
Speaker 3: Never once have I heard it. But I think it's guys just scared to share their emotions because you know how guys are.
Speaker 2: I think we're more like lucky. We don't have to get pregnant.
Speaker 8: It always something cool that happens.
Speaker 7: I mean, I wish I could that I'm a woman, but I wasn't never able to get pregnant, and I have the same feelings you're having.
Speaker 8: Bobby.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's lady's got to stick together. More realistic for you anybody.
Speaker 3: So Eddie brings me the whole proof that you want to be pregnant. Yeah, which I just go ahead.
Speaker 6: This is dumb, so A buddy of mine posted on his Instagram that he bought a sympathy belly.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this is?
Speaker 6: Yes, this is like a real belly, a pregnant belly that you strap on your bodybones and you can wear it around.
Speaker 2: Hey, bud, you want to be pregnant, wear it around? I think you have the wrong idea. No, you have the wrong.
Speaker 3: My jealousy doesn't come from knowing what it feels like physically to be because I'm sure that's a lot on somebody's body.
Speaker 2: Mine is the bonding.
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm not jealous of how uncomfortable it is. That part seems like it would suck, but I feel like the bonding would be better, be worth more than the sucking would take from you.
Speaker 2: What can we do to do the sympathy belly.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wear the sympathy belly and.
Speaker 2: Then somehow create something that you can bond with.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me a puppy, a puppy something like that, But the sympathy belly is not the same thing. The sympathy belly is to show the guy what it would be like if they physically had to deal with what the woman's going through.
Speaker 2: A ship.
Speaker 7: You have the contraction or the like simulators that'll like even for women who period, it is in cramps.
Speaker 3: You're missing why I would want. I don't want to wear the sympathy belly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you would have to have a period to get pregnant.
Speaker 4: I might have one.
Speaker 2: We start with the period, might have a period, and we get you, Well, you got man do that.
Speaker 3: So there's something called the empathy belly. It's a pregnancy simulator. That's the person who wears an experience what it feels like to be pregnant. The result is greater empathy. And I think that's great.
Speaker 8: And that's not what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You want, I'm the happiest crap.
Speaker 3: I don't have to feel like that. He doesn't want, right, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe if you like, I don't know, sit on an egg, like you're the one that like sits on it to keep it.
Speaker 2: Warm, and like you don't want to be a chicken.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know what He's creating a special bond with something.
Speaker 3: What if we got a sympathy belly and we spun the will and somebody has to wear it at work every day for a week.
Speaker 2: Why does that work well because you can take.
Speaker 4: It home and you don't want to the grocery make them do stuff in public with it, though, like today, like go to a restaurant, go to a grocery store.
Speaker 5: Because you're sitting here, is nothing.
Speaker 3: Like put a challenge on them today, challenge. I'll sign up for that.
Speaker 2: No, there is no workout.
Speaker 8: You'll have to do a full blown workout with your belly.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can't sort of signing now because you are you gonna wear it too? Yeah, like if I if.
Speaker 1: It seems cruel?
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, why does all my lives to be?
Speaker 3: I don't have to wear it? Okay, so I would I would play the game.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'd play the game for sure.
Speaker 2: I would play the game. But I don't want to wear this at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 2: No, there'd be five challenges over five days.
Speaker 5: Because you're sitting here, is I mean, it's like who cares?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, but you understand what it feels like to be pregnant sitting here.
Speaker 4: We're just sitting here, I mean, who cares? Okay, Ray, what you do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 3: I've been carrying around a gut for six months. Okay, So a double gut down.
Speaker 8: Now it simulate the four of us. We can do that contractions or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I don't think so isn't at her for this because I'm not spending that kind of money to get a contraction stimulator.
Speaker 6: We can do like kick you in the stomach to feel what it feels like to be kicked.
Speaker 2: By the baby.
Speaker 3: Well that's how they used to do old school simulations. Yeah, I do we know what a pregcy belly costs, just a straight pregnancy belly, no computer chips. Oh you can on for forty bucks.
Speaker 2: There you go, and now lunchbox will voluntarily wear it.
Speaker 3: Well, here's one with memory that's a that's a fake pregnancy with memory phones.
Speaker 8: That's how much is it? Well, I mean how much weight?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 4: Whatster we're talking?
Speaker 8: Yeah, nine months.
Speaker 3: Let's look and try to find one, okay, and we'll report back because there's a difference in a fake one's she's a pham belly that doesn't weigh a lot, right, and one well it's not it is hard to wear though you need the actual like yeah, like the one, why do you know, Well, she's the one that's torturing us that she checked herself out so she could be.
Speaker 2: Like, and we're gonna wear this for nine months.
Speaker 3: No, five days. We're gonna find one and then we'll we'll come back and readdress this. Okay, we're looking for a sympathy belly that weighs like here's one a pregnancy belly body suit, but that's it's not the same. It just looks pregnant.
Speaker 2: I mean, how much do you think like a real one would weigh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean there's one for three ninety. Well, look for one. Let's do the news. Bobby's Stories from the Journal of neuro Trauma. Don't pull the plug. I swear if you guys pull the plug on me and I live, I'm gonna be mad. If you pull the plug on me and I die, I'm gonna haunt you.
Speaker 8: If but some people want the plug pulled.
Speaker 3: And they don't pull the plug, but exhaust all of your personal money to keep me alive.
Speaker 6: If you're out of mind, right, okay, so yeah, so your money gone all.
Speaker 3: Gone, But still if you need to remortgage your house to keep me alive, do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: Researchers are looking into hospital practices and they stress don't pull the plug. They're finding show that families are often asked to make a life or death decision before signs of recovery are even able to emerge. Specifically, the new study explains that from time to time, someone's left one suffers from a severe brain injury, and hospitals say, okay, spent about three days, you need to decide, but that's not really enough time. The research team warns that three days is not enough time, and the hospitals are pressuring people to pull the plug.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, I pulled the plug on my dad.
Speaker 3: Different though I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm starting to think he could have come back.
Speaker 2: Did you well know that money?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he has come back as a bluebird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blue jay.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And did you spend all your money first?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 8: He was only there for like a day, not.
Speaker 3: Even three, No real question. Though he was older. It wasn't a brain injury seventy nine.
Speaker 7: But when he left my house he fell. So we called an ambulance and I was like, hey, Dad, I'll pick you up tomorrow, and he waved by. He's like, love you, and I never thought that that would be the last time we spoke. Next thing I know, I wake up to a phone call saying he's on life support and we got to make a decision.
Speaker 3: The journal there of Neurology whatever says that was too quick. Yeah, I would say though he had some health issues.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: It's a little I don't want you to start guilting yourself, like as a joke when you leave here and you're like, I do feel but it's because you did it exactly how it should have been done.
Speaker 7: Well, I made the decision with three of my siblings, so there's four of us involved, and so I'm only one fourth to blame.
Speaker 3: No blame. It's a different situation.
Speaker 2: Was was it like two three to one?
Speaker 3: What was the Supreme Court? So I had to write dissenting opinion? How terrible.
Speaker 8: I feel like we were pretty unanimous.
Speaker 7: It just we weren't always unanimous on when like we kept wanting to wait a little bit and hold on because it was weird to have to go in there and like gather around and know that you're removing that and I know it sounds bad, but yeah, to Bobby's point, my dad had some health issues, so he's now in a better place.
Speaker 3: So but also it wasn't like he was thirty two in a motorcycle accident with a brain injury.
Speaker 7: Right, but that was just on Gray's Anatomy. And by just I mean I'm rewatching all the seasons with my daughter.
Speaker 8: So a while back, and the.
Speaker 7: Guy could verbalize that he wanted his plug pulled. They were saying, you're on a breathing too, that's the only way you're alive. And him and his new wife, like they were very young, and he she was like, I'll do whatever you decide, like, I'll support you. And he's like, yeah, take the breathing tube out.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, what what like?
Speaker 3: Because they whet and take the breath and tune out. No, that means he's gonna That's also not a real thing. That's a show, I guess, but a little too hard for a TV plot.
Speaker 7: Graze anatomy happens in real life.
Speaker 3: No, that's not true.
Speaker 7: They're inspired by real that's exact circumstance.
Speaker 3: It's not based on a true story. Yeah, but that would be cruzy if you could talk it. Guys like, yeah, you know, I'm not feeling this, Just pull it, bro You reme for a tonslidis for tosalectomy. Okay, here's another one from Instacart. Don't go grocery shopping before Wednesday. Wednesday is the most common day for grocery stores to start their weekly specials, so wait till at least midweek to shop. New items will be on sale and in stock. If you're in a rush early in the week, you risk missing out on sell items. Also, avoid grocery shopping on Saturdays because stores are the busiest and more items are out of stock. So it sounds like Wednesday and Thursday are like the prime days.
Speaker 2: That's good to know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And on Instacart, one of the best features they have is they have a little tab that says Bogo, and anytime you go on instacart, you can just click that and it'll tell you every single item that's buy one, get one.
Speaker 3: But is that if they bring it to you or you can.
Speaker 8: Pick it up.
Speaker 7: So I do instacart where I order everything and then I pull up and I park at a parking spot and they bring it.
Speaker 8: Out, so it's a pick up. You don't have to go in.
Speaker 7: But the great thing is you don't have to walk around the store and see what's bogo.
Speaker 8: They have it right there for you.
Speaker 3: Maybe there are other ones in store though you don't even know. I mean, you know what, I don't know about instores anything. I don't go, sure, you don't do that, I go to the gas station, or I just won't go.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just saying, use the bogo tab.
Speaker 3: Hot Dog etiquette broken down. Etiquette experts say there's the right way and a wrong way to handle your hot dog a man brother. For instance. It's hot dog etiquett includes never put hot dog toppings between the hot dog and the bun. Always dress the dog a man brother get soggy, Apply wet condiments first, then chunky ones after, followed by cheese and any spices. This will help the bite size and the topic that the topics from falling out.
Speaker 6: So do you guys eat your hot dog with the open part up to keep all that stuff on?
Speaker 3: What do you mean the open part up?
Speaker 6: You know, like you fold it, but it's not. It's never fold all the way. You still see the hot dog on the top. So do you keep that part up or.
Speaker 3: Do you have to keep it up?
Speaker 6: I turn to the side the whole hot dog, the whole hot dog stuff will fall out.
Speaker 2: I don't have that much stuff. Just catch up.
Speaker 3: Who turns the hot dog to the side. You weirdo. When you drive into a tunnel, do you lean? You eat it the way it's up?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 3: I go full weener up every time. Well, why you get divorced?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I know, probably.
Speaker 3: National hot Dog and Sausage Council with that. Who knew the council.
Speaker 7: I don't like biting into things so generally, yeah, like pizza.
Speaker 2: Fork, cheeseburger. You don't like holding things and biting biting things off?
Speaker 7: Correct, Like, I guess I don't have to have a fork. I could break it a piece off with my hand and get at my mouth.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Weird, it's a weird thing. That's yeah, that's a weird one. A woman claims have been sixteen years since she's had anything to eat or drink.
Speaker 2: That's not all she's living.
Speaker 3: She's twenty six years old from Ethiopia. She claims to have gone the last sixteen years without eating or drinking anything. Humans can go for a while without food, but they need water. But the record for someone without liquids is eighteen days. But she insists she shunned food forever. She was only ten years old, her appetite banished for no reason. She has undergone several medical tests in Ethiopia, but nobody could confirm that she's lying. They also couldn't confirm that she spoke the truth. It sounds like there's not a like confirmation in Ethiopia in general. But there was no evidence of any food or particles in her intestines at the time of the test, like anything her diet. She's in good health outity Central. That would be pretty cool. If you didn't have to eat, or drink or sleep, you'd be a superhero. That's a superpower. You'd never have to refuel. It's like a car that would never have to be turned off or put our gas into it.
Speaker 7: Or what would you miss out on the pleasures of good food and company.
Speaker 3: And you can still sit with people.
Speaker 8: How good it feels to sleep.
Speaker 3: But what if you don't need it doesn't feel good you always feel great, and.
Speaker 2: The taste of pizza and ice cream and cook well, you.
Speaker 3: Can still taste it, spit it out.
Speaker 7: Well, then if you always feel great, you don't appreciate it because you need to feel like crap sometimes to appreciate when you feel good.
Speaker 3: Fair point, Amy, More of U should feel like crap more often, so we can appreciate it. Red Lobster was blindsided a seafood. The chain abruptly closes fifty restaurants. Oh this is not good personal for me. And never been to a Red Lobster in a while. But once a year when my mom remarried, my stepdad Arkansas Keith who comes on the show, will take us to Red Lobster. That was our fancy once a year dinner. We would drive into town and would and I would do the stupid thing to eat all the biscuits and get full before the food even came.
Speaker 2: Those biscuits are great, Yeah, they sure were.
Speaker 3: And that to me, Red Lobster always has a wonderful place in my life because once a year, it was usually between Thanksgiving and Christmas, Archansa'll keep to take his Red Lobster and it was awesome. I felt like I was, you know, in a home alone. Whenever he goes into like the the was it like a big fancy hotel or toy store or something. What does he do there?
Speaker 4: Hotel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh my, that was that was Red Lobster to me.
Speaker 2: So did you ever order the lobster?
Speaker 3: Though? No, I never hated seafood okay, yeah, still not a big seafood guy.
Speaker 8: What did you get?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: What do they have that's pastah?
Speaker 3: Okay, our chicken. It didn't matter, it was it was just the idea and the biscuits because I was full anyway. I still did the same thing with chips and k so. By the way, if I go to a Mexican restaurant, I get so full that I can't even have the meal, and then once they come and look at the meal, they're like, with everything okay, and I'm like, yeah, I got so full and chips a k so I couldn't really eat it. Finally, Jeopardy is getting a spin off, pop culture Trivia. That's awesome. I would do that show. I would try to do that show.
Speaker 8: Like as a contestant.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like if I went on jeopard Jeopardy, I would embrass myself because I'm good at trivia, but I'm not sharp, Like I haven't been practicing. Those guys go on they practice a lot to get there. I feel like pop culture trivia I practice every freaking day. Yeah, that are like sports trivia or the history of country music trivia. I feel like I could do now, but that would be a fun one to do.
Speaker 2: That's all pop culture, right, what like sports?
Speaker 3: And I don't know. I think pop culture and sports would be the Travis Kelce people, the crossover Travis Kelce, Tom Brady, Connor McGregor a bit, those guys that people who don't even know the sport know the person.
Speaker 2: But not like who has the most home runs for Recla.
Speaker 3: Tonight, it's the ACMs on Amazon. Reeba is hosting all during the show, I'm backstage talking with artists. I'm like the junior varsity host what I like to call myself. I'm basically the ninth grader that's real good. It gets to play with the senior high team. So backstage with Bobby Bones. If you don't have Amazon Prime, you can watch it for free though no paywall, so check it out. Thank you guys. Tonight the ACMs on Amazon. That's the news.
Speaker 8: Bobby's nice.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you watch a TV show on streaming, they go in case you missed it and they run through a real quick version of what's happened in the previous episodes.
Speaker 2: Here we go in case you missed it. Abby got a DM.
Speaker 3: The DM said, Abby, come and play a concert, but bringing a closing headlining act. We'll give you fifty thousand dollars for the whole budget, Abby goes, Is this real? The person comes on the air, it's real. Abby goes out, finds George Burr, who has a song I got my mind on you? Who got you on my mind? George Bird says yes. Abby pays George Birds thirty thousand dollars of the money. She keeps twenty thousand for herself. She's going to go out and host this thing and sing and perform. George is gonna play. It's crazy that it all happened this way, but she made twenty thousand dollars from a DM wild story. Now she needs a guitar player. That's where we are. So yesterday you offered Eddie three thousand thousand dollars to be your guitar player. But I have to pay for my travel one thousand bucks. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because you're going to Moderate California. Unless I take like Spirit airlines. You just start driving.
Speaker 2: And now, hey, so did you regret that offer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I thought about it a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's still out there, and I do want to say that I've cleared this with my manager. She says that I'm available that date and I can accept the offer.
Speaker 2: I am now, my god, that's my wife. Yeah, yeah, we're.
Speaker 3: Good to actually accepting.
Speaker 2: I mean, so you're looking at your new guitar player.
Speaker 3: Hold on, he accepted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he accepted. But don't I think I have to come back and like make the final no decision?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, yes?
Speaker 17: The negotiations Oh no, works well, she can retract her.
Speaker 3: This is not how the negotiation works. The only way negotiation works is if Abby says three thousand and then he goes, I'm not gonna do it for three, I'm gonna do it for four. Then she could go I'm out. She can't make an offer. Then you accept it then go I'm out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not how it works. It works at all.
Speaker 1: But I said, would you do it for that much?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, I do think he.
Speaker 1: Would actually do it. This is Eddie we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Abby.
Speaker 2: I went to my manager.
Speaker 3: You offered it to him.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's Eddie.
Speaker 2: It was like, what's the problem, Abby, what's the problem.
Speaker 1: You say a lot of things, you're not you don't actually follow through on.
Speaker 6: But you offered him money, so you thought that I would take this as off honey, and then say I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Basically, you genuinely offered him three thousand dollars of your twenty.
Speaker 1: I did, and that is a lot, and I got excited.
Speaker 3: You know what else is a lot? Twenty thousand for doing duffy, for daring nothing.
Speaker 1: But you were on my side.
Speaker 3: But you pulled out of a negotiation. You made him an offer, and that said, never.
Speaker 2: Mind, what's the deal? We're doing this or not?
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the new offer?
Speaker 1: Two thousand?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, does something that twist?
Speaker 1: I did not expect he's going to like donate a kidney and all these things. What if the time comes?
Speaker 3: But you said three.
Speaker 4: Thousand, You said yester three thousand, Like you're turning into Eddie right now.
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, I'm not turning out to.
Speaker 4: Eddie, Like I'm gonna give you something, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna get I cannot believe this just happened.
Speaker 1: I really didn't think he'd come back and say.
Speaker 3: Why did you say yes?
Speaker 4: Why would who wouldn't take three thousand dollars apply? I mean, who do you think would turn that down? Just name one person? Nobody for one thirty minute set would turn down three thousand dollars nobody.
Speaker 2: Why play a few songs, sleep and come home.
Speaker 1: So is he taking advantage of me?
Speaker 3: You're the one.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's like you're a terrible gel.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you made the mistake, so thank you, lunch Box with Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: I told you that when you said it, I said, you're an idiot.
Speaker 4: But you did a nice way.
Speaker 3: But you did agree to it. You told Eddie you pay him three thousand dollars, and now you're saying you're not going to.
Speaker 1: I think I can find someone locally.
Speaker 3: But that was what I said initially.
Speaker 2: He still went to Eddie and someone as good as me. Abby.
Speaker 3: The point's not the point can feel better than you. But the point is no, no, no. The point is she said yes, she offered it. It wasn't like you said, I'll do it for three thousand, let me know tomorrow. She said, okay, three thousand, Eddie, you let me know tomorrow, and.
Speaker 2: Then I set schedule a meeting with my manager. Can believe this happened.
Speaker 8: It's such a big risks.
Speaker 1: What's the Eddie backing out? I feel like he could a.
Speaker 17: Show yes a contract you ever backed out, Like if I say I'm going to play a show, I'm playing a show.
Speaker 3: Those that it's you're like, it's three dollars. He ain't backing out, Abby? What is your final answer on this? Are you backing out happening? Are you pulling out of the contract?
Speaker 1: We didn't make a contract yet verbal you.
Speaker 3: Made him an offer. Now you're pulling out without any information that's made you. For example, if you found out Eddie got a.
Speaker 2: Dy last not like that's not good.
Speaker 3: You didn't by the way, or Eddie Eddie had went to jail and you didn't know it could beat.
Speaker 2: That didn't happen either.
Speaker 1: No that I do have Lee it's in California for less than five hundred, but.
Speaker 3: You offered it to him. I'm so messed up, Abby, it's I need your answer.
Speaker 4: What are you.
Speaker 1: Going to do between three thousand or I can go down.
Speaker 3: You just need to say what your offer is right now, period, and Eddie can say yes or no to it right now.
Speaker 2: But this is bad business, so go ahead.
Speaker 1: This is bad business.
Speaker 2: Is how you're going to start your company?
Speaker 3: Absolutely bad business. You can't tell somebody you're gonna give him something and then to go home and see if they agree. And they come back and they agree, you're like, never mind, don't want to. I know.
Speaker 1: I just thought and he wasn't real supportive when I got it.
Speaker 3: All, I wasn't abby. What what is your what is your answer here? You can say Eddie m olt or you can make him a new offer. Both are bad. They go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm gonna have to go with someone in California local.
Speaker 3: Oh she pulled it back, dude, that is that's that's terrible, Like, that's terrible business.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me the list. She's not on the list. What list of the I'm not working with you, you know what? Give me the list?
Speaker 3: You no, no, don't because she promises your money out that she's gonna be like you know this, I didn't promise.
Speaker 8: I don't feel like she pro If you make an.
Speaker 3: Offer to somebody and you say, please come back and tell me if you accept this offer, and they come back and tell you, okay, accept your offer, you go just kidding. You need to take less.
Speaker 17: She's learning, and sometimes you have to learn the hardest town in this town.
Speaker 2: Everyone, what I've seen the whole time.
Speaker 3: This is not the hard this is a normal one.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was hypothetical, but you do.
Speaker 3: Absolutely money. Amount of signed is a terrible the end.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 17: I also wat time we talk about the show, what show? Exactly what the one in Monterey?
Speaker 3: Well, no, is this bad business. She can't do that. It would have been any of you guys. It had been like that. You can't offer somebody something and then go once they say yes. Just kidding, yeah, I mean, it's like.
Speaker 4: The racetrack comes back and like, actually, we're gonna give you five thousand.
Speaker 3: Imagine fifty.
Speaker 2: Since you said yes, we want to give you thirty, which.
Speaker 7: Then that means you don't have to go to George Burge and be like, I know, I said I was gonna give.
Speaker 6: You thirty exactly. I'm gonna have to go back to my manager inside myself.
Speaker 3: Right now, Oh my gosh, God, Okay, Raymond, we're gonna go ahead and get out of here. Uh Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie, myself, an unnamed person are done with a segment. Now's you can't really negotiate it against your I know, just ray I'm suck hit me man, get out of here, get out.
Speaker 4: Of the room.
Speaker 3: Let's go. I love giving a listener another chance. Deanna is back on the phone. Deanna, how are you? Good morning, studio.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to try to redeem yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm so ready.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play a very impossible trivia game called never Gonna get It? Hit that, get it?
Speaker 4: Never get it? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: You'll get a chance to win crap from the back, or I'll give you one of my signed books. You get to pick. Okay, here we go. According to a study, roughly one in ten millennials have never done this. One in ten millennials have never done this. Uh, people over fifty, it's basically one hundred percent have.
Speaker 17: So.
Speaker 3: According to the study, roughly one in ten millennials have never done this. But pretty much if you have ever fifty, you have for sure? What is it?
Speaker 16: You use your rotary phone?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: She jumped right in like that? She comes in strong.
Speaker 3: According to a study, one in ten millennials have never done this.
Speaker 2: But if you're a fifty, you for sure have never gonna get it.
Speaker 4: No, you're not gonna get it.
Speaker 3: You're never all right, she says, use a rotary phone.
Speaker 2: That is that's a solid guest. Anybody else have that? No?
Speaker 5: No, I started to write that, but then I don't even get it written down.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is not right. But it's a great guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now everybody have their answer down, Yes, Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie Morgan, No, you're still okay.
Speaker 2: Roughly one in ten millennials have never done this.
Speaker 3: But if you have a fifty for sure have what is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I guess Morgan's in.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm in.
Speaker 7: Thank you, brainser took me another direction. Now I thought I had a good one, but now I had maybe have a better one.
Speaker 8: You in, I'm in.
Speaker 3: Deanna. Your second option here is to pick one of the members of the show represent you. Who would you like.
Speaker 4: Better? Pick me? Pick Amy again? Go ahead?
Speaker 7: Well, I am normally lost for her last time. Yeah, but never gonna get it. I feel like I'm better than these guys, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: Don't pick me, all right, Deanna? Up to you.
Speaker 2: M Let's go with Eddie.
Speaker 3: Amy. What do you have?
Speaker 8: I have used a payphone?
Speaker 3: Okay, solid guess, Lunchbox used an answer machine? Solid guess, Eddie?
Speaker 2: Do you want the right answer?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Mailed off a letter Morgan.
Speaker 8: I had written a check that's really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of that's gooda Morgan.
Speaker 3: You are not writing so Amy, you are not right. I'm sorry, good Eddie.
Speaker 2: Now he can't go to me yet, Eddie, hold lunchbox.
Speaker 3: You're not right, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Mailed off a letter? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: One in ten millennials have one in ten, though you're one and done this, never mailed something over fifty? Everybody has, Yeah, Eddie, mailing a letter? He is incorrect.
Speaker 2: Now, Deanna, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Give them one more second to guess another answer, and you can pick yes or no. Will anybody get it right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh you say no? Okay, guys, write.
Speaker 4: Your answer down, read it one more time for me.
Speaker 3: According to a study, roughly one in ten millennials have never done that. But if you ever fifty, you have for sure, so she said, nobody would get.
Speaker 2: It ohent on earth me.
Speaker 3: It's tough, yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, one in ten.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like I would have done this.
Speaker 3: Five seconds guys for your answer. Roughly one in ten millennials have never done this. But if you ever fifty, you for sure have.
Speaker 2: Oh man, talent.
Speaker 3: It's not answer machine, it's not payphone, it's not a mail a letter.
Speaker 5: I'm one of two, but I'm the rotary.
Speaker 3: Everybody's good.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Amy been married, interesting lunchbox man.
Speaker 4: I wanted to do paper map, but I don't think people who use those one and ten's not so I put balanced checkbook. I'm piggybacking off. Morgan's not write a check but balance to check quotes.
Speaker 2: Eddie, Ah, these facts of machine, I don't.
Speaker 3: That's just stupid Morgan.
Speaker 8: The map thing was good.
Speaker 6: Had like drove stick shift Mmm, pretty over fifty everyone, though, I don't think used to.
Speaker 3: I mean that used to be the general way to be used to be drive. So here's the thing, Deanna. I'm gonna give you a chance here. You can stay with no, or you can switch your answer. If one of them makes you feel good, you can go to yes. Your final chance here.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I stay no, then.
Speaker 3: I guess to stay now.
Speaker 8: I have two millennials, and so I don't think any of those are right.
Speaker 4: Okay, so she's gonna stick with her answer of no, Morgan, have you ever used a paper map, Morgan, not like.
Speaker 8: A physical one.
Speaker 9: No, I use like the map quest thing, but I don't think that counts.
Speaker 2: We used to print that out though back.
Speaker 3: Yeah on the phone. Yeah, okay, so Amy, you're wrong, Morgan, you're wrong. Eddie, you're wrong.
Speaker 4: I knew.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox balance.
Speaker 4: Let's guy, d you want to switch, you can switch the if you want to lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Get on bore.
Speaker 7: What did you say was your answer?
Speaker 4: A check book?
Speaker 3: I mean they should be teaching that.
Speaker 4: In school, but they don't because they just log online and they look at their bank account and they say, okay cool.
Speaker 3: Roughly one in ten millennials have never done this. Only one in ten have never done it. But if you're fifty, you have. Oh okay, he's gonna she's gonna stay.
Speaker 4: With No, you are I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Answer is ride a bicycle? What what is happening?
Speaker 5: They did ride bikes as kids.
Speaker 3: One out of ten millennials that have never ridden a bike. If you ever fifty, you obviously have. That is our winner.
Speaker 4: Gone.
Speaker 3: Yes, Hey, Dan, I'm gonna actually send you a bunch of crap on the back and a signed book.
Speaker 7: Of mine so awesome than you would you like to.
Speaker 3: Have bare bones or fail until you don't, whichever one, I'll sign it for you first.
Speaker 8: Until you don't, And as I just went to college starting in March.
Speaker 2: Oh, congratulations, that's awesome. Good for you, big goals, big tin.
Speaker 3: You like that.
Speaker 2: I'll send you a copy of Fail until you don't. And guys, you're terrible this game that were so bad, terrible. We never get it.
Speaker 3: That's why you're never gonna get it, never.
Speaker 2: Gonna get it.
Speaker 3: You're never again. You're not gonna get it. You never never never, Bobby Bone show Sorry up today.
Speaker 4: This story comes to us from the Rain County, Ohio. A school district had to go on lockdown because someone thought it'd be funny to be Bigfoot.
Speaker 5: They dressed up as a costume.
Speaker 16: That's funny.
Speaker 4: That's funny, and they started walking on the perimeter of the school.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 4: And they got scared, so they went into lockdown.
Speaker 2: They're sure it was It wasn't really Bigfoot. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They do the Scooby doo headpoole.
Speaker 2: Why are you right?
Speaker 3: We got him?
Speaker 4: It's wow.
Speaker 3: It's Mayor Gimsby and.
Speaker 2: I would have gotten away whether it wasn't for you kids.
Speaker 3: That's funny. I guess you can't do that.
Speaker 5: No, because it scares everybody at the school.
Speaker 3: It's not like a robber. It's bigfoot.
Speaker 4: I mean he's walking right outside the class room.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't do that. It is funny though, so both can exist.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm munch box. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the bon Jovi documentary I did on Hulu?
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 6: I've been looking forward to it for so long because they started showing the trailer like, I don't know, three months ago, and they kept saying available, may, available, and may.
Speaker 2: So I finally watched it.
Speaker 3: How many bon Jovie songs can you name?
Speaker 8: Amy Living on a Prayer?
Speaker 2: Well, we're halfway there.
Speaker 3: I bet you know more because.
Speaker 4: I wanted man.
Speaker 8: The only one I could name without help?
Speaker 2: About how about this one?
Speaker 8: Shot through the Hard too late?
Speaker 1: You give love a bad are you speaking of.
Speaker 3: Later one? It's my life? It's now never that one?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: That's four? What other ones are there?
Speaker 8: Y'all have to tell me?
Speaker 3: That's probably all you was that song Blaze of Glory. Oh I'm going down and the Blaze of Glory. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Five. So what was he like? So?
Speaker 6: I mean, the documentary is cool because it kind of shows like how big they were. I mean, they were massive. They were like the biggest band in the world, like even before they were huge. Their manager took him to Tokyo and like Japan and China and they were huge over there before they were huge in America.
Speaker 3: Oh, boy bands were like that too crazy.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 6: But what's so sad is its current day. And John bon Jovi is like trying to tour again. This is like two years ago, and he can't sing. I mean, it's the sad thing ever. His vocal cords are shot and he can't sing, so he's trying to. He's training for like months to do these shows and then he finally does the tour and every show they're like, dude, that was the worst thing ever, really, like it was so sad and yeah, and he's like, well, his wife was like you got to stop, like it's not good at all. And he's the Tiger Woods of rock and roll. We're like, dude, you need to just stop. You can't sing anymore. And he keeps trying.
Speaker 3: I thought you meant like he was with so many women.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that too wreck Oh no, no, like you know, it's time to hang up the saddle. And like he's still trying.
Speaker 6: So he like does surgeries and he's got all kinds of medicine before shows sprays in the throat and everything, and it's still not good. It's so as much as I wanted to see this documentary, dude, it's so sad.
Speaker 2: Really, it's so sad that he's like, man, I loved it so much. I wanted. I want to give everyone who I was, and I can't anymore.
Speaker 3: Is he still trying to tour as of now? Or did he stop?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't know. They really don't address that. They just kind of see the tour go down, down down.
Speaker 3: Did you finish the whole thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I probably got like two more episodes left. Well you finish that, probably because I'm still interested.
Speaker 2: But did you know his name? His real name? Do you know his name?
Speaker 3: It's like John Blonganani, It's John bon Jovie, but it's Spelledjovi.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It's something weird like that.
Speaker 6: And they they said, hey, why don't we be a little more like van Halen and separate your name bond Jovi, And so that's what they did.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I remember when I met him at that party.
Speaker 5: That was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: At John Rich's party and he was just sitting there by himself, and I went up to him and I was like, dude, I'm a huge fan. Can I get a picture? And I got a picture, and then everybody lined up and he was out of there ten minutes later.
Speaker 2: So you ran him off because he didn't want to take pictures.
Speaker 3: Everybody, nobody was real cool.
Speaker 5: He said, yeah, we can get a pick, but he knew that was the end.
Speaker 3: You're the first one to.
Speaker 16: Break the note.
Speaker 5: I was, but everybody was noticing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. Thank you guys. Tomorrow, Luke Combs in studio. We will see you then.
Speaker 2: How old you think John Bonjovi is sixty sixty two?
Speaker 8: Oh I don't know, but he's worth four hundred and ten million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Take my voice and give me that. I mean. Yeah, Luke Combs in studio Tomorrow'll see you guys. In by everybody, Bobby bo