Speaker 1: Big Bank.
Speaker 2: DJ Scream bring you Big Facts, number one podcast in the streets.
Speaker 3: Live for Revolse Studios. It's time for Big Facts. Big Bank is here. DJ Scream is here. Welcome and today it's time to have a building conversation with the one and only Phase one.
Speaker 1: People. Going on. Y'all, what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Welcome to Big Facts. Long time coming, long time coming.
Speaker 5: Ye're welcome. I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, man.
Speaker 3: I want to start this conversation, uh, with the people just trying to understand. You know, when you say Phase one, the name, the brand, Phase one, you know what what should that mean? What do you represent? What do you stand for? Who is Phase one?
Speaker 5: Okay, good question. The first one.
Speaker 4: The first thing for people to remember when you're saying it is an acronym forever an inspiration seeking eternity OMRI never ends.
Speaker 5: And that was my mission. That's all I really wanted to do. That's my name.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I ain't never know that meant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a whole other story that.
Speaker 1: In the acronym I dont even know.
Speaker 5: Are you good?
Speaker 4: Forever inspiration seeking eternity O Mario never end. It's like I wanted it to be that I wanted an artist name, but I still wanted to have omarri in it at the same time. I was thirteen when I came up with it, So I see a lot of people come up with their name, y'all, and then they want to change it later. I was really intentionally seeing whether or not that we're gonna fit for out my whole life. So I'm seeking eternity that what all this is, because I know when you get on camera, you living for life. I have seen it happen with Tupac. I don't seen it happen with the people that came before. I've seen it happen with Doctor York. You know what I'm saying, you living for life in the story. The message is gonna go on for life. With Doctor York record something in nineteen ninety two. I'm gonna see that, and I did see what I'm saying. So it's just the eternity part was the brand, the mission and everything that I was gonna be doing.
Speaker 5: I know it's like this is gonna be for life.
Speaker 4: People gonna see this and it's gonna be EON's beyond there and they gonna be telling the story. You know what I'm saying, so yeah, forever inspiration, seeking eternity, O Mario, never end.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people though, like and well, of course we'll get into doctor York is so many things, but like, what's your mission? Like when you say mission, that means that if you accomplish something, and basically I've accomplished my mission, I can choose to stop, right, So what is your mission in all this? Like what would be the point where you say, all right, my mission is accomplished. Now I could move on to another mission.
Speaker 5: My main mission.
Speaker 4: You see, I was born into the new Oppian nation, right, the new Ibbian movement, So that means I got to see what happened when we got our land to when dot nerw York got locked up, all of that.
Speaker 5: That's what I was born into.
Speaker 4: So my main mission from seeing that and seeing the injustice and how it happened, was to see him walk out. So I didn't know how long it was gonna take. I didn't do none of the celebrity artists. My thing was to get the message out to the people that something happened that I saw was an injustice, you know what I'm saying. So to see him walk out. I've been telling people that, like, that's the general, that's my general, my chief. We don't went through so many different school we called him chief, General, emom all of that. But that's who we see and we saw, and I still say that to this day. That's the one who run the show. You so what I'm saying, that's the one who he gave us the formula, He gave us the blueprint and how to operate in the world.
Speaker 5: I want to see him walk out.
Speaker 4: After I see him walk out, I would ask him, all right, what you think from what I do and did what you think I should do?
Speaker 3: Now you don't think of his age though he'd been in there a long time. You don't think of his age. He might be like, man, it's on y'all now to not to say he wouldn't still be on the mission. But at his age if he if he if and when we say he sees daylight, he might want to like live.
Speaker 5: I want him to live.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he coming out and I'm asking him what he's finna do. I'm saying I want bro to come out and get away from all these people and get away from go ahead.
Speaker 2: God forbid, God, forbid that he passed away, while you now do your mission stop.
Speaker 5: Then I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because again my mission was predicated upon me getting the message out in his return.
Speaker 5: So I don't know. I never banked on like him not returning. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't plan it. So I say I leave that part in God's hand. Come willing to see what I'm saying. This has just been my life. So anything you don't see me doing, everything you seen me doing is with that end goal in mind, to bring more attention to I'm not no attorney.
Speaker 5: I'm not no lawyer.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, sometimes I wish I went to school to be an attorney or be a lawyer, as opposed to waiting on the people who raised me up in the community.
Speaker 5: Somebody they were gonna help him out.
Speaker 4: I wish I would have just went to become an attorney or a lawyer some so I could have more of a hand and actually getting them out, because we weren't taught how to fight and actually get them out. We were taught to chat, pray all that. But Bro been in there twenty four years. He's saying what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying that that was another powerful question. He's saying what I'm saying, and he ain't talking about not coming out, but he also saying that these folks out here that's claiming that they fighting get him out and my fel in the new OPPU nation, they some of the main.
Speaker 5: Ones is keeping them in there.
Speaker 4: What they're doing, okay, taking the money, stealing the money, sabotage. That's one of the things I encountered because in twenty twenty two that when I started putting my head on tight, I'm like, Okay, I know we talking about still doing the drummer ceremony, celebrating birthday all that, but I'm grown now. I'm not no little child. I'm I done graduated high school all that. What's going on with his case?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 4: You se what I'm saying, what we're doing to actually help bro. So I started going around the family to see that what I found was money. That's all they really cared about. Oh, we got another attorney, so what we need money?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Everybody can flex the money that they get on we getting X amount of money, but when it's time, they're gonna go to the try. They're gonna go to the nation everybody send in and then they gonna guilt trip them if they don't.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Not to mention the fact that a lot of money was taken in the beginning, with people going into their life saving twenty thousand dollars here you go, thirty thousand.
Speaker 5: Dollars for the Master, this for doctor York. Here you go.
Speaker 4: Millions of dollars made in the beginning that they didn't really use. They flaunted it as according to what he say. And then this you try to figure out who is it that's doing this. Family relatives niggas say they've been with him since Assaldoo law day back in Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: It was there.
Speaker 4: So I heard this from my parents. I heard this from my mama, I heard this from my dad, I heard this from my aunt.
Speaker 5: But I had to go see.
Speaker 1: It for myself.
Speaker 2: Hey, what makes you be so stubborn not to just just walk away from it or just be like nah whatever. Because you was a kid when it ship first, everything went on right, you know what I'm saying. You grew up in it and you learned about it, and I can tell you a smart nigga you what a smart man. I ain't gonna call your niggas because you're a smart man. You're a smart man because I know you know your ship right. But what makes what makes you so sure and confident.
Speaker 1: That it's the right ship? Like what you what? You what you know?
Speaker 5: Okay? Which when we ask like, uh, walking away from it or you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Basically, what makes you go so hard? What makes you so sure that you're doing the right thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could just.
Speaker 4: Say that, Well, I don't know whether or not I'm sure about doing the right thing. I know I'm seeking to figure out and I'm challenging everybody, so I'm inviting them to lenge me back because like you might say something you have but I'm like, damn, I ain't think of that. Now you can witness that, So it's not like I'm stubborn, but I wisdom still get through you know what I'm saying, So you get me. I don't think I'm doing everything right. That's what I'm going out for, but I hopped off so early with that type of mentality that it's like I'm gonna run into some opposition and I'm not gonna be ready. But that's gonna That's one of the reason why I'm so shocked, because I ain't like getting shit wrong. You know what I'm saying, Oh no, I'm sure about this, Nigga, this the Hebrew word for this, and then niggas sit there, let me do that, and then they say you wrong. Here go right here, And I got a humble myself, and I'm seven, I'm eight, and I'm nine, but I'm like, this is this is what I mean to actually check into what you're doing.
Speaker 5: So this is going to the second part of it.
Speaker 4: Why I won't walk away from it, it's because, for one, let's just be clear, one hundred percent open.
Speaker 5: This is all I know.
Speaker 4: I could be wrong, but it's really all I know. So with that mentality as a new Hobbian, I'm raised, Hey, you gotta don't believe nobody.
Speaker 5: Go check it out for yourself.
Speaker 4: But I can't check out whether or not we're getting doctor York out of prison unless I go see for myself.
Speaker 5: So I want to go knock on doors, say what's going on? Are we good? We're gonna do this medical transfer?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Here go for the thousand, six months, seven months, eight months. Why I don't see nothing on the docket. I gotta pay some account.
Speaker 5: What happened? You see what I'm saying? Oh? Now you game it? Oh what's going on over here?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I got an audio from the massive teacher for you, So he sent you a messag.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me hear. I need about two hundred sixty for my rent.
Speaker 1: What that means? You just did?
Speaker 4: He just sold me his voice. But I'm gonna let you think that. I'm gonna let you think that. Okay, here go, he go to two sixty the voice. Yeah, that's how they.
Speaker 3: Ain't that in every collective though, like Wabbi and Christian Islam, it don't matter. It's gonna be some people on the money and scan like. That's but I just want to say, like, I don't think that. That's why I'm asking you about the mission. That shouldn't distract you from the mission.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, because well, what I'm saying is whatever you're trying to accomplish, they're not. Whoever you're saying is doing whatever they're doing. That that's their mission. So they're not gonna stop trying to get their money and doing whatever they do.
Speaker 1: Them being on some bullshit that's that's that's they purposed them.
Speaker 2: That's what they that's what they own. You own you on righteous time. So basically what I ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Ask you, you're right well basically.
Speaker 2: Saying basically like if you had to say fuck them, how do you do it?
Speaker 6: Basically right, So you you said two things at once, like it is their mission for sure, but then if they mission it's sabotage.
Speaker 5: Guess who mission that overlap with?
Speaker 4: I guess it because I'm like, okay, all right, this hey, this is this is the this is the structure.
Speaker 5: I gotta tell you. The structure.
Speaker 4: We weren't supposed to go pad the house or the administration, like the training command.
Speaker 5: You're not supposed to do none of that. It was frowned upon in the community.
Speaker 4: And when you got a borderline of whether or not people find to be under sidecosist or whether they looking at reality. What I mean by pside cooasist were looking at doctor Melic like a god.
Speaker 5: We ain't supposed to.
Speaker 4: Do that that when we weren't taught to do that. But it wasn't beneficial for these folk money game and the economic structure to lead that out. You need a figurehead for somebody to feel like they are obligated to give some money.
Speaker 2: Ahead, lets you take it back first of while, so we can come up because a lot of people don't know who doctor or what was he teaching.
Speaker 1: And all that. Let's talk about that first.
Speaker 3: What was what was what was doctor York all about?
Speaker 1: I don't know his whole mission.
Speaker 4: I know the parts of his mission that affected me. I can speak on that. He talked every walk of life. We were just speaking about that. Christianity, Islam, the nation of gods and earths. You know about them five percent? Right, teachers, social studies, world history, archaeology, is grtology.
Speaker 5: He taught everything. So it's almost like he knew people lazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That could have helped the purpose, but it could have also hindered it because people are lazy. Even though he's saying, don't believe me, check it out. But he put the information there. So even if you are lazy, you gonna have a foundation because what you're reading, if you just want to glorify him and you want to be a fan of him and you want to get out his books, what you're reading gonna put you on point. So when you get out. So he was teaching all that. Then he was teaching the streets, smarts, how to hustle, how to run a business, all of that. So from what I saw, he taught us how to be well around the individuals. Now, some people didn't look at it like that, because let's say we learning about Native Americans, all right. If I'm a teacher to come in and say all right, then there was this guy named a Chief Black Indian Da da dah dah. What about You're gonna get bored with the class, you ain't gonna retain nothing. But if I come in, I'm in full Native American guard. You know what I'm saying. And I got the feathers all of that. We have a Native American food today. You know what I'm saying. I'm submerging you in the school. Now you like, okay, I'm I'm a Native American.
Speaker 5: With some people.
Speaker 4: When it was time to go and learn about the Pilgrims, they couldn't take off the Native American guard because you learned and you retained because of your involvement in the subject. But now trying to go to another subject like nigga, I'm a Native American for life, He's like, that's not what.
Speaker 5: We were supposed to do.
Speaker 4: We were supposed to learn it and be those who not only know what the subject is about, you know how to apply it. Why would we learn about Native Americans because they protect their land, because they protect one another, they have a tribal mentality, you see what I'm saying. Why would we learn about Muslims and Islam other than the fact that it was one of the biggest religions at that time.
Speaker 5: We learned it because it taught you discipline, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But then it's like Nigga said, I'm asked, Sorry, I'm staying here, but we about to go and learn about Native Americans.
Speaker 5: I ain't None of them were. I'm not an Indian. You weren't a.
Speaker 1: Muslim, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you really saying you Muslim or those who come and want to submit to a law or be a part of in the peace of a law, you didn't start there. And how you know you really a child of ishmael ll I mean it go on and on and on and on. You were able to go from being street to go and put on that guard you put on Muslim that ain't really you, So why you can't take that off it? Then go put on he Raboni. You're sure now you don't want to go put on here?
Speaker 1: It's like so you're saying.
Speaker 2: Basically, he's saying, take something from everybody and make it, make it something special.
Speaker 5: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: We learned from everybody that that's how I can deal with everybody. Let me tell you that I'm not trying to It's not ego. God could be wrong what I'm saying. I'm the representative of nu Wappo because I can talk to and deal with everybody.
Speaker 5: When it's time for us to talk.
Speaker 4: We can discuss the Dean hit up Rolo and we do that, and we could talk about the bringing the brothers together and salad and all of that. I can go over that divine city and say what's going on over here and talk with the e moms and not pump my chest out and like I know something. Because we're gonna be able to politic based off of day religion. I don't have to say, nah, brother that it actually don't say that in the Kuran. I don't have to say that because now that I know that I'm like I'm not finna weaponize it. That ain't the point. Then I go straight take that thall off and go straight to the church. And when they say Hall to LOUI, y'all say praise God. You know what I'm saying that? Why didn't tried me a few times?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 4: If you really wanted them true spirits, then you should be able to say that the Lord is Christ Jesus, Jesus Lord.
Speaker 5: I say, Jesus, Lord, Now what you got you could? I know what that means. You don't know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I know, So okay, when you say Jesus Lord, you're saying the main mission is salvation, Lord, meaning the priority. Ellie, all right up high Jesus, yes you it means salvation. That's the name where they say you will call him Jesus because he will rescue his people.
Speaker 5: Or that's Lord.
Speaker 4: If your people in the burning building, I'm gonna salute you. If you come out and your people not in that burning building no more, then Jesus is Lord what' you're talking about? So it's like I can sit with any of.
Speaker 1: Them that I want to see. But do you feel like okay in that?
Speaker 3: Obviously you have some people that may be I don't know what the word fear, intimidated or whatever, because because of the approach, sometimes you know what I'm saying. So obviously if you're if you're talking about rap artists and the rap artists or what they own. But if you take a particular approach because social media is not real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically you just be star ship basically like damn what I do while you're on my neck like.
Speaker 5: A here here go the whole truth? Could we on you?
Speaker 1: The facts?
Speaker 4: I don't intend like to harm nobody with what I do. However, it's like this, I'm gonna say it again. I could be wrong, and you want to know what I want to be wrong more times than not because me mentally thinking I'm right, I could be what they say good intentions pay the road to hell something to that extent. When I call these people out, I know the damage that they causing. But I'm not persecuting you just based off of that alone. I'm persecuting you because your pride in it. If you know better, you know better, and you're gonna say you know better what.
Speaker 3: I don't know better? Noah, who don't Some people don't know better? Just ask you the name I'll saying, Okay, let me use I want I want to use I want to use an example. Right, this is my brother seven years ago, six years ago. We've been doing this six years. There's a lot of things that he's learned. There's a lot of things that I learned. We are forever, it's like that plan, we are forever growing. We should be.
Speaker 1: Right because a lot of ship I didn't know better. He didn't know.
Speaker 2: I knew, but I didn't give a fuck if I knew better. Not that what you're saying about ego too, though, that the same thing.
Speaker 5: We're gonna land on the same ample I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But he count of right with that because I knew better. But it was just like fuck you.
Speaker 5: You didn't know to what extinct?
Speaker 1: But you should give a for all the way. No, no, no, I knew.
Speaker 2: Even with the food, even even with the fool. Yes, I knew because I know how you know. Yeah, I knew, bro, because I knew how I felt, And I had niggas right there telling me longly to day, like now you're a pig, he difinite stuff.
Speaker 1: You can eat all that that shit get you sick. Stommach. I've been hearing forever that.
Speaker 2: Diseases in your guts, Like, so I knew better, but did I chose to Did I choose to do better?
Speaker 1: That's right, So that's ego, like what he's saying, that's right. But you can't say that they ain't.
Speaker 2: Whatever they is, whatever they're doing is wrong, because that's that's judging them.
Speaker 4: And that they I could, I could. I can't say that I could be wrong by judging them. He condemning them can't be wrong. But what I'm saying is like just based on what we was able to agree with, if.
Speaker 1: You like I told you allah so niggas.
Speaker 4: Being but like they probably don't know to an extent. They should give it for about knowing.
Speaker 3: But you don't think part of the path. I agree that that's a bar. I agree that's a bar, but you don't think the path. For some people, the path is I'm in the streets. I gotta get knocked. I gotta go to prison to get quiet and get knowledge because on the streets I wasn't. I couldn't get quiet to read these books.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't meet anybody from the Newabbian Nation or Islam or whatever they have to go through that in their path to get there. You understand what I was saying.
Speaker 4: I gotta hit your screen, please we building chet this outnig go to prison with a certain type of mentality, they're gonna have to learn the hard way. You might be the hardest nigga out in the street because you've been protected by a false reality that life ain't real. But you go behind them walls with niggas who really don't give a fuck because of the situation. Now, somebody might hit you upside your head literally, all right, Then that's that's prison worst case scenario.
Speaker 5: Less than the worst case scenario.
Speaker 4: You're on the internet and you get hit upside the head by a nigga that's showing up as pixels saying you doing the wrong shit.
Speaker 5: Wh's worse, you know what I'm saying, Like, but who the.
Speaker 1: Fuck chose you to be the nigga to do it?
Speaker 4: Though I did, that's because I ain't know nothing else but what I'm saying, Like a lot of this shit I was. I was wrong with my approach, but like it got results, So I'm like, okay, I'm gonna take that lick. What results I got more people ears and that's what I needed to get the information out about doctor Millerchy's New York and all of that.
Speaker 2: I want to say, Look, so they just catch the people that you did have to call out as casualties of your mission.
Speaker 4: Some of them, that's a possibility. I don't really know it to be sure unless you name them. But some of them it's a possible. Good, We're good. We're good what I'm saying. But some of them, it's a possibility. But they were fighting the people I was going to reach. They were catching spells on them people. They probably didn't know that, okay, because maybe nobody explained that to you. But you do know that at one point in time, we were making this type of music and then we switched from that type of music to another type of music. You saw that in the community. You know, at one point in time, nigga went popping pills. That won't niggas correct you know what I'm saying. You might have had a few on them, but that's the niggas who was in that type of lifestyle, correct and get it. And I know that because I was a DJ and we fourteen fifteen years old. Why these females in here pop and pill some about Miley, what they know about it? What do they know about that? We really don't know nothing about that. But by the time it become the club environment or the party environment, you really don't know who brought that, Like who taught you to say bless you when somebody snee? You don't know who brought that. So that's why I say world on drugs. I can blame I said world on drugs. I can't blame future my hood on drugs. I can blame future. God witness that. I mean, I could say that that we didn't know nothing about none of that until them song were dropping. But I can't tell you that future is the reason why all these folks who put future up to it, or Da Da Da Da was doing it.
Speaker 5: He ain't the reason for that. But I can vouch for what I can vouch for.
Speaker 4: So if people need to hear that as opposed to saying don't do drugs, did any of our peers listen to the damn linon nigga?
Speaker 1: Remember the dare Lion? Did y'all have that?
Speaker 4: I'm probably tomorrow say I'm twenty seven. Remember the lion that used to tell people don't do drugs?
Speaker 1: Oh it was a dog, a dog.
Speaker 4: We let the lion, the dog, the bear, the giraffe, We let all the motherfuckers down because we still went out to go do drugs.
Speaker 5: We don't hear that type of way.
Speaker 4: It's still people to this day going to the prison to talk to people, and all them niggas in the prison think about it when his nigga gonna get off the podium because he really don't know what he's saying.
Speaker 2: No, when you put it like that, and I fuck with that though, you put it like that, I fuck with that, But it don't. It don't come off as that though. That's keep it a break with you like when you put it up. Put it like that like she is.
Speaker 1: Somebody gotta say something, no matter if it's our friends or not. Bro, they're wrong. I fuck with that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like I said, if my approach, if my approach wrong, I accept it. Ain't nobody finna whoop my ass. But maybe life will. And if life do that, then what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna have to call banks say you're right about that. I just got into a situation. You know what I'm saying. Everybody scared to get a whooping. That's that's probably why everybody out here lying. That's probably like nobody don't want to get a whoopan by telling the truth. I'll get a whooping for telling the truth. I could be right and I get a whooping. I'm not gonna say, nah, don't don't whoop me because I experienced that Nick could be right and still get fucked up. So if I'm wrong right, whatever it is, I know with everybody in his room, though, I'm just gonna say it fine, I'll be the one to say it.
Speaker 1: So you willing to have a conversation with anybody.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, anybody that.
Speaker 1: Finish that situation with D one one on stunt.
Speaker 4: I talked to D one. He can sit right here and I'll say, D one, you know what I'm saying. I'll talk to anybody.
Speaker 1: But he said, you already disrespecting him.
Speaker 4: Plenty people do respect D one. He told him he was gonna kill him. Plenty people do respect D one. He'll take their comment, he responds to him, He'll take the comment and put it up on the video and be like this is better right here. Listen to what he said and make a whole thing about it. He'll take Charleston White man. I know Charles some white direspectful.
Speaker 1: Y'all know that you said he won't respond to you.
Speaker 5: He won't.
Speaker 4: Why why would he when Charleston White gonna helphim get some money. Charles and White game is to get money. He told you that he's a character. He don't care nothing about that. So do you one rather work with and talk to a character? What they tell you? There's somebody who not a character. Because I'm not gonna say the safe ship you gotta.
Speaker 3: Look at to like with people talking and we were just talking about war and how countries come together. What it's not to say he never will. It's just right, particularly now whatever y'all got going on, you are putting up videos comfortable kicking them and saying you ran, me saying you ran, but I'm saying you I would.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying, but you still gotta give. But even even even.
Speaker 2: Saying he ain't into goddamn giving you poison inside with with sugar, he read to go get you straight.
Speaker 1: Pause. But look what.
Speaker 2: It is is not not poising not I'm just saying like I'm gonna get it to your wrong what you're saying, right, am I tripping about the d one situations the whole ship? Like, Bro, I don't know how to sugarcoat.
Speaker 1: Ship what it is.
Speaker 4: No, I can't lie. I do know how to sugar coat it, but you're not. But I'm not going to.
Speaker 3: But OKAYT say what I'm saying. Let's say, let's say somebody you ain't smelling, right.
Speaker 1: You take poison out of my bad to poison? Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know how the goddamn well, I know how, but bro, I don't feel like that's my approach.
Speaker 5: Let me say it like this.
Speaker 1: Let's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We are Let's say we ain't smelling somebody and we know probably in our heart, and at some point we should just chat with him.
Speaker 1: It ain't about.
Speaker 3: Nothing whatever, Right, all of us as men here, we're gonna do that when we're ready to do it.
Speaker 1: You included me.
Speaker 3: You, I'm gonna talk to this person when I get ready to talk to especially if you feel disrespected somebody said whatever, whatever, bank or whatever the case is like this.
Speaker 1: Ship, Yeah he did, but you but you're talking. But you talked to him when you was ready to the rill. Okay, I didn't know that. I ain't see all that because it ain't I don't bro. I don't give a fuck. Bro. It's it's all people can have an opinion.
Speaker 2: Bro, that ship don't make or break me with a nigga gotta say out the mouth right, you know what I'm saying, Like, I just want to know, RU, do you feel like that or do you feel like this with any man?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that or do you feel like this?
Speaker 2: Okay, now okay, I see where you're coming from, Bro, then nigga, come sit down.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I don't give a fuck. Nigga. This is anybody.
Speaker 2: It's people out there that just feel as if though they can't get in touch with me or I won't put them on my platform, but they've never reached out.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying. They never said like I don't want to sit down with you.
Speaker 2: But once you come out there like fuck you, Nigga, I wanted to sit down with you, then nigga fuck you. But it ain't like that because I really want to get down into this conversation about Nouabbien and all that, because I feel like at the end of the day. There's a lot of questions that I got for this shit. You know that we already asked you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, Nigga, this is a good conversation for he's building thing.
Speaker 4: I say too about what about to get into about the whether or not I can what you call the sugar coat?
Speaker 1: All that?
Speaker 4: All right, not to stay on, bro, but like let's just say, bro, he really can't speak on certain type of people and certain groups of people, even though his scriptures say, Nigga, they are not with that.
Speaker 5: That's what your scriptures say. But I'm not Christian.
Speaker 4: So I could sit and talk and politic with a lot of people and build with a lot of people, and I don't have to comfort these folks. Yeah, now watch this. Do that mean that these folks don't be tripping and be wilding? They do, and a lot of shit they do. They know that people really can't come from because they locked in with certain other groups of people. That'll get you straight to down, straighten the platform with Jesus had been scared of that, would Jesus had been scared to be d platform?
Speaker 5: Think about what I'm asking what Jesus had been scared to.
Speaker 1: Be d platform? You cold? You come you cold? All right?
Speaker 4: With David had been scared David the Goliath, I mean David and Goliath.
Speaker 5: Will he be scared to be d platform?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 4: He gonna go head up on goliar. So, nigga, if you're not really going head up on the life, how are you, David? If you not really dealing with stuff? How Jesus would have dealt with it? How is you Christian that I ain't in at the end of the word.
Speaker 1: Mean you move?
Speaker 5: How he moved? He didn't care? Lock me up right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's w's riginally on? First? Go ahead, kill me right now? Matter of fact? He look meta, ay, stand down, don't even do nothing. Huh, come on?
Speaker 1: Did you gotta say? You know what I'm saying. I want to make sure we land.
Speaker 4: Now. I mean, he's scared of them folks. He's scared of them volk for what they can do. I'm scared of them folks too, for what they can do. Because of they d platform me, I can't put my message out then, I'm scared of them for for what they can do too.
Speaker 5: Forget what.
Speaker 4: I don't gotta say nothing about them. I don't have no book that tell me I do, But you do your books say you got to speak about these folks we want to go to levitic whatever. And it's multiple groups. I'm not talking about your one group that you think I'm talking about. But if I say, okay, how you feel about Magic City, we need to take them all down, all right? How you feel about their parade coming through here with all the little children, with all the hair naked men and all this other stuff.
Speaker 5: What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 5: That brother right there, see that brother there.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying for clarity, because building this clarity so not just what are you not just not just for one particular name, but for any for anybody.
Speaker 1: That this is a lot of people.
Speaker 3: It's listen, it's whatever, It's nineteen Keys, is Yocky's d one, it's this rapper twas the future.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of people.
Speaker 3: You are saying for clarity here on big facts, that this is just part of my mission and what I represent or whatever the case is. But I ain't on like Bank was saying, I ain't on that with these people. I want to build, I want to heal. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, clarity, Yeah, I'm telling you this is looking at you right, I would definitely protect and defend myself.
Speaker 1: And anybody with every man bullshit got you, judge.
Speaker 2: We mean know you posting niggas on your pap. That's bullshit, though, Man, I think you misheard what I said.
Speaker 1: You're saying, Y ain't on a y yea.
Speaker 5: When I say we ain't on bullshit.
Speaker 1: You know you're talking about real life and in person. You had to clarify that though to that.
Speaker 5: I ain't no bullshit. It's just that simple.
Speaker 1: Ain't have no bullshit in real life.
Speaker 4: I'm just not on man. I know what I'm telling, what I'm saying, I'm really not on bullshit. We can talk any any conversation. I don't want people to think I'm trying to make myself seem like no threat.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm getting at.
Speaker 4: However, though, if I walking say excuse me, anybody gonna fucking look, but I'm going.
Speaker 5: To be to throw the water about and saying, hey, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Look, but what if I need them to look Bernie the beauty Bernie, I can't say, excuse me? That why they put that siren up there because they know anybody gonna listen to the niggas, how you know, doctor jo Anderson, though what I saw was the conspiracy growing up. I saw the conspiracy. A lot of it hit close to home. So they had people that were calling my mama. Literally, Pauline Rodgers called my mama, say, do you think I should go forward with this?
Speaker 1: Mama?
Speaker 4: She getting a reading what they call it, you think I should go forward with this? Pauline Rodgers one of the ones who wrote a letter in the beginning that was saying X y Z was going on in the compound. But when she did the reading, she was talking about a son or a child that she had that was off in Virginia and he wasn't taking care of the child, and Da da da and showed like how the food is on the land the sisters Da da Da da, and my mama was listening to her. She was like, none of this, don't have anything to do with him, who's supposed to have been the father, none of there's not nothing to do with him. Now, don't don't try to take him down and do no child support. That was really she was talking about child support.
Speaker 5: All of that.
Speaker 4: It came down the line that Pauline Rodgers joined in on all the accusations.
Speaker 5: She was just gruntled. And then she called my mama. I wish I could call my mom right now to get the lady.
Speaker 4: Now. I think it was Cynthon McKinnie something like that. It was one of them mayors of governor. I think Cynthia McKinney, something like that. But she called, uh, the la. My mama threw that lady to say, hey tell her. Mama went by Tefner, Hey tell her, I'm sorry for what happened. And my mama said, I don't forget her. Could now my children don't have no land no more. And I told you don't do that ship. But you never mentioned nothing about nothing that happened to you. No children, no, none of that. Your thing was you ain't like the food. Look at what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But she ain't the only one though.
Speaker 4: They did that, right, that's my point. But they were all if you look at the history, all of them was off the land. They got put off the land, they got caught doing some shit, they got them put off the land, or they had issues bab mama stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're saying, basically everybody was just all these people had motives. Everybody who basically told them, man motive. What about the ship? Because you know, I looked, look the ship you sent me? What about the ship? What they saying the little girls was popping up in that count and pregnant and.
Speaker 1: Ship and.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there What I'm saying, what like, we ain't saying you that not but that ship gotta hold some type of weight, though.
Speaker 5: Is the fact.
Speaker 1: And did you look up look that up to see like what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I look it up. But I'm saying I don't. I don't know about it, meaning I don't know. They never really reported on who was doing it. I'm saying, so I just don't know what it could be. Let's say he, Let's say he innocent, right, And it could be that it were men in the compound that were getting a little girl prenny.
Speaker 2: Like I asked you, if you're a leader and you whatever, you should be able to smell that on them type of.
Speaker 1: Niggas, right. I can't say that, like hold up, finish, okay, cool? The little girl should have had enough.
Speaker 2: Safety, been safe enough to know, hey, I can go tell phase like if you had a compound right now, I would if my little girl stayed that, I would want her to feel comfort enough today to say, uh, this dude, baby come to you and say, hey, fade this dude to dealing with me, to know she's gonna be protected.
Speaker 1: So if a man is on that.
Speaker 2: Compound doing that, then that how the little girl don't even feel safe enough.
Speaker 1: To go tell?
Speaker 4: I gotta stand there with you think you could be thirty and not feel safe enough to tell somebody? You're right, I know, I know the mentality, right, but you get talking more women on that. Yeah, yeah, it really ain't as easy as you think them out with that type of The initial response to sexual interaction for any human being is embarrassment.
Speaker 5: You good, That's why shame good.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right, right, you're right, you're right, you're right about that. You're good, But we're good.
Speaker 4: I can't say that the fourteen year olds would feel comfortable. But notice I'm not saying that nobody did nothing.
Speaker 5: To them girls.
Speaker 1: You're saying you're not saying that they didn't, or.
Speaker 5: You'm saying, I'm not saying nobody did it.
Speaker 1: You saying you don't think doctor Yort did it.
Speaker 5: I don't think he did it from what I done researched myself and looked into.
Speaker 4: However, I have reason to think that there was some men that was fucking with younger women, because there are people that are on record saying that they were older women fucking with younger boys, like Nikki Lopez, who was the key witness in the trial. But they gave her immunity, and she on record saying multiple boys she was fucking with.
Speaker 5: Now watch this.
Speaker 4: If I'm Jacob York, which is what we're being called, said around at that time. If I'm Jacob York and I already got an issue with my father, I know Nicki Lopez. I was fucking with Nicki Lopez. Nicki Lopez ain't on the land no more. They do have it orgies, all kind of stuff they doing, mansion parties, all kind of stuff. Sound familiar. Oh, Jacob or was associated with somebody who we know about.
Speaker 1: His son.
Speaker 5: According to what we were talking.
Speaker 1: He's still around too, right, Yeah, he's still around. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just spoke to Jacob York last year on the phone about all this, and I heard everything he was saying. He was saying the same thing that people be talking about the accusation.
Speaker 1: He was saying, like his daddy did. Yeah, he testified he.
Speaker 5: Wanted a part of That's one of the things. He used. I want a part of the discovery. Now look what I'm saying. I asked him.
Speaker 4: I say, Jake, with everything you just told me, you feel like your dad's supposed to still be in prison right now. And he said, well, you know, I selfishly don't want my father to be in prison. But there are other people, but I selfishly don't want This is the point I ain't been able to say it yet. Same thing with the Pauline Roger lady. If somebody do something to a child, why am I bringing up the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: We had clean.
Speaker 2: Stand on that stand on that, yeah, that's that's that's enough.
Speaker 4: If look on saying screen, if somebody say I did something to a child, We're finna deal with that. I'm not evenna let you talk about nothing else. Oh yeah, and hit room wasn't clean. Now let's go back to this accusation. Let's deal with that.
Speaker 1: They questioned.
Speaker 3: They questioned, Jacob, did anybody ever question what's what's like?
Speaker 4: What's his He was question, Now, this is still gonna be here? Say all is still gonna be here, Say because a lot is I want that for it. But they said Jake got put out the community for molested somebody. Jacob York got put out the community for molesting somebody.
Speaker 1: So that's just what they were doing on that land.
Speaker 4: I don't know about day whoever, because look we can. We can form a group right now of seventy niggas and you don't know who's who. And when we turn our back, let's say us we don't know what's going on, maybe they.
Speaker 5: Will put their too costit nigga.
Speaker 1: Good, Well you should have went to school boy got you three?
Speaker 2: You no that real ship though you can't say if sending the people in that you can't say they because sixteen or twenty might be.
Speaker 4: You can't say all people fucking with children is enough. It overpowered all the other stuff. Bro, I don't think nobody was sucking with the children.
Speaker 1: I don't think the latest.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm a bad English. Then he said, I don't think that there's no one who was messing with the children.
Speaker 5: Won't say I'm not saying I.
Speaker 1: Don't think it was. You said, okay, okay, I get.
Speaker 5: People messing with the under age boys and girls.
Speaker 3: I do think, and then the more I know that now the more important question I sorry to cut you, is this is your belief. You don't You do not believe that doctor York, even if he wasn't doing nothing with the children, you do not believe he was periri to the You don't think he knew about it at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he knew.
Speaker 4: I don't know because I know how community works, meaning like black community. I've seen where certain stuff get swept under the road, or we try to handle things our own way as opposed to feeding ourselves to the system. But that nigga posed to go to the system when you do that, or go to the grave if you do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I thought with how you answer your question because you're saying, basically, the nigga could have knew him and swepping up on the.
Speaker 1: Road and taken it lit for that for the sweeping.
Speaker 5: But go back to what it looked like that what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, but that go back to what he was saying.
Speaker 3: So how how are you so sure it's so passionate to represent for that if you don't really.
Speaker 1: Know if he'll he'll sweep some shit if you don't know.
Speaker 4: We for a long time we were saying understand, then Bro brought overstand for a long time, we believe that black power was a real thing. Some people, a lot of people still believe that pro black. They think pro black is real, even though it's just a business. Na A c P is a business. All this stuff is a business. And we learned it. We get a little older and little wise. A lot of people get older don't get wise. So my point is a lot of what we accept to be the norm in our communities, that that bleed into whoever we are, whenever we are, And he he wanted the black people in the community black, so it could have been taught to us this, Oh we gonna deal with our people, you know what I'm saying. We gonna just pliny hours for anything they do, as opposed to going to the white man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I get the wrong mentality. But that's what a lot of you know that that's the right mentality. But when ship that you don't agree with, you got to make a clear example of that.
Speaker 1: You probably would have That's what I'm saying. He should have.
Speaker 4: Maybe he did on certain occasions but if Jack or your son. Maybe I'm not saying this, are we doing this? Maybe we speculating, sure, but maybe he.
Speaker 5: Handed it by, put broke out, say you can't come around here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, I feel just how.
Speaker 4: What I heard him say is Jake got put out of the community. Because even less it's somebody you heard, I heard Pops doctor York say.
Speaker 5: That on the phone.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: So my first thought was Jake should have got his issue. But I'm not running that at that time. I don't have the mentality at that time. I don't know how they're doing things. I don't even know if they fucked with the police or not. None of that. I don't know. Because you can look at the time, don't know. Now you just don't know. I just I just don't know, because how can age. I'm not gonna just magically be there in the past.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 4: So it's like, right, I can say, I can speculate. I can say, man, Pop should have did this. He might say that now with all this time of past twenty four I should have just did this.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But my point is if we if he if he in prison, and we send it him to prison because he didn't exile this person or cut this person or whatever it was that we think he should have been able to do.
Speaker 5: He still didn't do.
Speaker 1: Them ASTs And this is a real question.
Speaker 2: Do you think you holding on to something because you've been so passionate about it and you you know you've heard like contradiction ship from from his mouth, like, oh, I don't know about that because you just said, like when he said that, you felt like, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So have you ever like, damn man, heard some contradition ship like, man, what's so pop? For real?
Speaker 5: No, there wasn't no contradiction. That was just me.
Speaker 4: I would have did something differently, But I think I would have because I'm in this day and time.
Speaker 5: I'm not in that day time. Look saying I ain't trying to hit you with no punch line up.
Speaker 1: No, but that's just as though.
Speaker 4: I just this is just my thought process, right, Okay. At the same time, didn't hear him say nothing country did? He never put none on him. He takes responsibility for certain things and certain calls for how certain things move, because that's what a leader do. Yeah, if I'm saying he need to be out of prison because he's innocent. He's innocent of those acts. I'm not gonna judge and put him in prison for anything circling around that.
Speaker 5: And I'm not even a legal system to do that.
Speaker 1: So you don't think they proved it.
Speaker 5: They never proved it.
Speaker 1: I know they did. So he locked up for hearsay.
Speaker 4: Yes, the whole case was here, say a part of the case was transporting miners across state lines to what he said, with the purpose or the intention of committing sexual acts.
Speaker 3: Whose babies were those girls? The girls that they say was Yeah, who's baby? I mean, that's a big part of the evidence right there. Who's baby?
Speaker 1: I mean, didn't.
Speaker 2: Nobody come to court and say that it was me, did did doctor baby?
Speaker 1: Or nothing of it? Just saying that's a big part of it. I mean, if he was that happen.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know, because okay, think about it like this. If they were tracking it, let's say like this, they were tracking it, if that was something that was strong see you scream, I'm not You're not an attorney, Okay, So they would have they would have brought that out in the case.
Speaker 5: If you tracking this from nineteen seventy five here didn't go right here.
Speaker 1: I agree with.
Speaker 5: That, and I agree with that test. That's his baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. That's just But that never happened. Yeah, ain't never happened. So that's what I'm saying. That's for the public. Would the publicly like what was going on with that? It probably was song going on with that public, but it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Doctor York. It's going to try and tell you.
Speaker 1: So one or two things.
Speaker 3: Either either he's guilty and he's doing this time because he's guilty, or he's a political prisoner. Unfortunately, both as bad because I've never seen a political prisoner, maybe other than Nelson Mandanna Mandela, I've never seen a political prisoner set free no more or but Jamal no. I feel like to a certain extent, Hoover is a political prisoner. You know what I'm saying, Like they never get set free. So if he is a political prisoner, I guess give us some contexts as to why you think he's being politically in prison.
Speaker 4: Now New York is not He's not a political prison I'm glad you brought this up. The government is not keeping doctor Melakazi your in prison.
Speaker 3: It's his people you're saying his own people is not. The government has no interest, governess the nation interest. Yeah, well, but they could.
Speaker 5: Their system isn't strong enough to stop somebody from getting out.
Speaker 1: He's saying, they can fight them.
Speaker 2: Basically, if he had the right team back and to fight them, the people that actually know the truth, he could come home.
Speaker 1: So that's what you're saying about the money.
Speaker 3: You're saying that money has been putting together to get the best counsel to release him.
Speaker 4: No, the money been put together to get the best counsel to release them. They just didn't use it for that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That's why you were saying that earlier. Sure got you.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and sixty five days from May two thousand and two when they locked him up.
Speaker 5: Three hundred and sixty five days from that.
Speaker 4: He could have got out in any year if there was no sabotage or think about it, y'all probably don't see some big money before. Nigga ain't never seen two point five million. Man, We got two point five million for that cash. You know what I'm saying. Oh, we're gonna give song to the attorney. But Nigga, fuck all that. They let the attorney do that little piece, but you pay more to the attorney so they do better. I got real record of Bro saying, Attorney Tucker didn't go in and do this, this and this and finished that position because they didn't pay him the rest.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 4: They were sending there some of the money and keeping a third of it. Bro, you pay them folks. They don't look at him like no, master teacher.
Speaker 1: This is a business, he said.
Speaker 2: If y'all with your people actually raised, if they would have went towards him, he'll be home.
Speaker 5: That's how you part of it.
Speaker 4: The second part of it is, man, even when they do that, this shit so laced, everybody in different pockets will trying to figure out if broke it out. I'm not finna have no way to My golden count is done, my cash count is over with it. Broke it out, man, Fuck this nigga. I don't even like this nigga. And he was out. He thinks he run everything, ain't nigga. Oh he's so big. How you can't take yourself down out that cross? Fuck this nigga. I'm about to get this money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So and shit like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, and then oh if a nigga ain't phase one who gaining traction coming out here, getting big, or we got to stop him and we got to turn the family against him because.
Speaker 5: He can put enough of it.
Speaker 1: Look at what we're doing.
Speaker 5: Look what's happening right now, what's happening right now? Screen, what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: For sure, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And this one't something that neither one of y'all had to do, so we can say, God, put it on your heart. However, having look what's going on right now, because you think he a political prisoner, and I think the world think that, because that's how we've been trying to think that it's the white man that will lock a nigga up and it's over with.
Speaker 1: So he's got a regular case that needs to be fount it's not regular. It's not regular.
Speaker 3: Because I'm saying that if if, if, if the message is so enlightening and can enlighten people that much, historically we've seen that we have to stop this.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What you're not, you're not wrong in what you're saying. Because they didn't want him out, that's what they were trying to lock him up since he was younger.
Speaker 3: They found a way because his circle wasn't tight, different than.
Speaker 1: Down to the south. Man's gotten to the south. But it's ship different now.
Speaker 4: But they were trying to they were trying to cap him in. It wasn't different people. It's a different location, you know what I'm saying. So it really don't have to be the white man won't saying. It could be your brother, but you start making more money than him, so then his counseling is down. That's what they said about king. Be cautial white, then can't kill Abel. They said, hey, man, your counseling isn't a drop because you First of all, God, I don't want to go on that. God really Wi was wrong for that, for for having them to be against each other. You know the herder man, you know the mind of man. Now you got able coming up here with his presentation as a parent, your parents, right, you know how your children feel if you got more than one, they it is some type of competition. And always are wondering is is there any favoritism here? And if you got that, then the folks gonna be at war with each other, even if it's out your you pot to know that you got so the nigga can't bring up you know what I'm saying, salmon, you know what I'm saying, he bring the whole calamar all that. Then this nigga hit on I actually were able to brought the salmon the calamar then came home with the peanuts and he like, huh, but that's all King was able to really do. Or maybe Kant don't know how to finesse this ship. How bro he God would post to pick the peanuts something.
Speaker 3: Like thank you the first time I heard you said God was wrong.
Speaker 1: That's de Le's just like no ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the Bible, So I ain't trying to say you're right or wrong, but I'm saying, when you put it in the text of like yep, my my, my baby boy, he could get me was a car and Lil can get me a car. I'm appreciate both of them the same, just so they won't feel no type of way and start to create envy amongst each other and like you the favorite.
Speaker 1: And that's the truth.
Speaker 2: But that's what that's what even even even with even with Golda ain't gonna walk here in depth golden and not depth.
Speaker 1: Goddamn, James, I don't see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying now that I know that your nigga looking at each other, find it just cause damn he probably like him out that I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't know what anything about. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Like you said, he received both of their offerings the same way, with the same love.
Speaker 1: What was there a purpose for that? Though? Isn't there a purpose for everything?
Speaker 5: It's a mystery. I don't want to figure God.
Speaker 1: We don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying that's what that's like saying, that's like saying God shouldn't have Doctor York in jail or God.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, isn't there a purpose?
Speaker 5: I'm not a Christian, but saying, like I read the story.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, so I I don't even dare to try to figure out the mind of God.
Speaker 5: That's Einstein.
Speaker 4: Einstein like he wanted to figure out how God think and why he went crazy, I'm saying, and him going crazy, they still got formulas they can figure out, so crazy ain't bad. What I'm saying is cainean Abel stories show you what can happen with your brother.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We're gonna argue that Cain and Abel were the first sons on the planet after Adam and Eve.
Speaker 5: Then they were black.
Speaker 1: Now that's a good, that's a good, Anato, did you.
Speaker 4: See what I said? They were black? It wasn't a white man. First murder take place black on black. Don't talk to me about black on black crime was created by an FBI because it supports your dissertation.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, you said the first murder ever in his.
Speaker 5: Was black on black according today Bible, black people.
Speaker 6: You see what I'm saying, historical context of political prisoner.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Cain and they offering wouldn't receive the same case. Start feeling the pressure at my site what we call the pressure in your chest. Say you get some off your chest. That's that pressure, that red light, that amber light. He wouldn't killed his brother, but God warn him first, which is crazy because you can want a nigga, you can stop the nigga, but he wanted him. Say hey, look, your countenance is falling. Sin is at your door. You know what I'm saying. Another word for saying they use it. Actually it lines up with the Mesopotamian teaching. Sin was the god of the moon, that when the sun go down and it get dark, that's that density, that heaviness.
Speaker 5: He say, Sin is at your door.
Speaker 4: Sin is another word for zu n that's the devil's name in certain people's studies and religions. He at your door. How can he get at your door if your countenance is up? Man, he ain't telling me shit about my brother. I don't care who it is.
Speaker 5: That's my brother. Ain't gonna tell me nothing about him.
Speaker 4: But if you could say, if I did a test, I got brothers around me, so you know I'm a test niggas. I sent one of the brothers. I say, hey, go tell them I did some fuck shit. And he ain't fucking with him. No more, y go tell them. Don't even they go tell him what I said. He wouldn't told him. And I said, watch all these sisters, who was like, hey, go talk to go talk to Phase. Don't bring that to me, Go talk to Phase. Niggas wanted to hear him out. Oh what he did, that's crazy. You should be able to talk to him.
Speaker 1: But what was it? Though?
Speaker 4: I gotta watch you. You know what I'm saying that. Okay, So then my point is it ain't no political prisoner. It's somebody counting this film. Maybe Hey, maybe Dodor York got with somebody. You had your eyes on.
Speaker 5: He the man.
Speaker 1: I heard Doctor Yort was having too minutes, having too many on too though.
Speaker 5: Ain't theren't too many on?
Speaker 1: You know that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: A lot of for sure. So that's probably what it is. Bro is back again, trying to have too many bitches. Bro that ship fuck up the whole play.
Speaker 4: With it, trying to have Okay, these women were throwing themself at doctor York.
Speaker 5: You ain't nothing to play a nigga before.
Speaker 4: All the camera rolling. I'm not saying a player a nigga, the player a nigga, Like you're just doing your ship and we're people were men. That's not his crime. So then okay, all right, then, I mean, people don't try to use it. And I'm saying, if it's the children thing, don't bring up that he had a bunch of wives. I'm not saying, you don't saying any people what they got to do with the children thing. Oh but he had he was sleeping with people's wife. Okay, the folk that you're talking about he was sleeping with de Fault, wasn't married, and this person left the community and now they were women all on Bro. First of all, that's a woman, not all women, but that's woman. That's not his crime. You get me. My point is, if Bro is supposed to be in here for the children thing, then you ain't finna bring up all this other stuff. And the point about the political prisoner thing is the white man is not the reason why doctor Melo Cozi York is in prison. It ain't the government. It's not there. They're not strong enough. They're not powerful enough. If they were paweroling enough. How we built Tampa, Ray did you see us? Did you see Edith and Georgia? All them pyramids out there? He ain't just started telling, right though. Nigga bought the blocks in Brooklyn and cleaned it up and ran the Italian mob out and got the key to the city. You see what I'm saying. They ain't stopping there, Broke. He gave us our own constitution. You have been giving a constitution, give us our own language. They ain't stopping there. How was he able to stop him? You don't like this, Nigga.
Speaker 3: You think like when you look at a nigga, I don't like this nigga where you look at the get.
Speaker 5: You it ain't even stop him yet go ahead.
Speaker 3: When you look so you had I'm just using an example. We had Elijah Muhammad, right, and uh Elijah Muhammad talked Farrah con So Farrakhan takes the movement in the mission getting back to that and just at a certain point he takes it and basically grabs the baton and keeps going. You know what I'm saying, Like I guess what I'm saying is have you ever had that thought of we want him to be released? You want to see him free. That's part of the mission, right because of what he taught everybody. But maybe are who is the one to take that baton and keep it going? Are you the one? Is it somebody else?
Speaker 1: The one is? You don't want it? I don't want it.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure we clear is we're rolling right waning?
Speaker 1: I don't want it? So what does that mean for the mission? Who teaching?
Speaker 5: Who the mission is?
Speaker 1: Nation? Like what he was building?
Speaker 2: He said, Who's because who's going to continue to build that part?
Speaker 1: You are part of the Newabian nation? Right, Okay, I get you.
Speaker 4: I'm glad y'all asked any questions about ninety of the New Ibbian nation is infiltrated by devils. We already flooded, we're infested with parasites. That's over. You more apt to be new Ibbian than people I grew up with. And Neubian just means you carrying a message. You know what I'm saying. I mean, he's multiple meanings for it, but one of the key meanings for it is new board nebb, which means a prophet. And it ain't even remember the word profit come before the Biblical scripture. It was there already, I mean, a mouthpiece. So if you said, one of your people's out saying, go, make sure you tell them this that that's a prophet, you a prophet of your ancestors.
Speaker 2: He saying, who gonna teach them? Teach the teachings like the ship that y'all learning.
Speaker 1: You don't know, yes, you do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know the language and all that ship, like the language, and like how you just said, bro, you could talk on any level.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to do that. Who's gonna teach me that I'm teaching you that, nigga, I don't know how to say.
Speaker 3: Literally saying we love big Fast. We feel like big Fast is hell. This is a culture's more than a podcast. We say tomorrow, right, we're done with this ship. When we all we want to play golf and I'm going to Africa or whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever. We can sit little one right here and y'all ma right and.
Speaker 3: Your mom and y'all do Big Fast to keep it going. But make sure we're leaving you with this message, just like Elijah muhammadad fan, make sure you do this.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying, like, if you gotta rebuild and get out the devils, even if you gotta rebuild like like your crew, even you gotta rebuild and start right now, who's gonna to teach because what you learned, we can't take that other way.
Speaker 1: Like sometime we get the right message from the wrong messages. I don't know if he the wrong message.
Speaker 2: Or not, but whatever it is that he was showing has made you into this person, and you got people that might want to be like you.
Speaker 1: So who's gonna teach them? Is what we're saying.
Speaker 4: I answered, y'all question too quick, and I took too long to ask it. I should have really been paying attention to the wisdom what you were saying. So I'm gonna say it like this. I'm conditioned to not make the move before the master make the move, So I can't. I'm not gonna say I can't. I'm not conditioned to a train to or talk to. Just assume that type of position to say it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna run it until Bro say that.
Speaker 1: But why wouldn't he?
Speaker 5: Though I don't know if he.
Speaker 4: Has or not, because maybe he did send me a message and they didn't want that message out to me. One point to you is what I would say is I don't want to be no success unless Bro say because Bro still here, he could get out. That's what I'm saying. I could be wrong about anything I'm saying. Well, what I'm saying is he he could get out, and when he get out, he'll be the one saying, what's the move? That's because this ain't my ship.
Speaker 2: No, But I get what you're saying. You saying this ain't his ship, But why would he? And I can't I know you can't speak for him, but why do you think he would allow if it was all about what he was building, why would he allow it to just because he's saiding behind bars not continue? Like basically, what I'm saying is somebody's supposed to already be like stepped up off the riplight. Okay, this is what's still going on even though they got him down.
Speaker 1: This is what's going on because this is the way, this is our way.
Speaker 2: Like, did he never try to put not you, anybody in position to like keep his ship going.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say it like this.
Speaker 1: And if he didn't, why wouldn't he This is the question.
Speaker 4: What you're saying, I'm doing, but I'm not doing it. Come, look, they are in my family, in my nation. What y'all saying makes sense, especially because you're looking from the outside end. Right, he didn't trade us to think how these folks out here thinking. But they doing that because they got other people that the chef been away for too long. They got other people trying to add like they own some and they got some type of demon over people authority to say which way they're going. But all they leading them to a stretch of their pockets. My point is they training people to think success is a bad thing. Anybody out here looking like a successor, they're going against the master.
Speaker 5: Da da da da.
Speaker 4: Because the masters even to even to take on that step and say, listen what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you can give me I heard you already, but go ahead even.
Speaker 5: To say I'm a successor, my own will kill me.
Speaker 4: My own will make a move to try to shut me down because of that, and they'll use all their resources because that's their cash cout.
Speaker 5: That's how they looking at him.
Speaker 2: You're saying, basically, the people that that's already known for the nation have a big enough to make it seem as if though he's a renegade.
Speaker 5: There, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: You're saying, so so the self appointed successors.
Speaker 2: Making it to where the motherfuckers who got and hard for this shit impossible for them to really move.
Speaker 4: Even if even if you're not a self appointed because my thing was my moves looked like him, I move, not.
Speaker 2: You self appointed. I'm saying, like j just say, Vincent Malakai Jr. I don't know who that is, just anybody like but he already known for being closest like you was a kid, like you said you was a young one, but I feel like you're more passionate than anybody I've ever seen been a part of that. I know a couple of people that have been part of it, and like I know people, women, children, men, all types. When they were children, men, I know them. They be like I was a part of it. I was a part of that, but they not. Nobody has the passion that you have for what you learn. You get what I'm saying. So, but you're saying it's people like the people they would give a two fited too, or the people they would do this too. You saying that it benefits them more to keep him in the actors up though anybody that's coming forward.
Speaker 1: It's cap Yep.
Speaker 4: They did it to his actual son. The one of the Malako juniors will be like, Prince, you're you know what I'm saying. And you probably heard the Prince york y'all back in the side the other days with brother Polite and all that.
Speaker 5: But like they did it to bro.
Speaker 1: Oh it had so it has been tried before.
Speaker 4: What we say, I don't know what Prince your contentions was. Okay, you know what I'm saying, And I'm not gonna get on them. What what I'm gonna say, is I heard people speaking against them, and I have seen where Pop's respond to, like, Nigga, that's steal my son. You see what I'm saying, that's my son. But whatever whatever you feel about it, that's still my blood. So my point is to ask you a question. Yeah, if you look like even if you look like it, he people say, Yo, he thinks he's bothered successful. When did I say that. I'm saying, if I want to look like he's I'm his successive. I'm gonna do what y'all doing. The folks are petty thieves. They don't even know how to steal. These folks are bad liars. They don't even know how to lie. If I was gonna take over some shit, ain't no chance. Because when you know how to tell the truth, you know how to lie. When you got righteousness and you in that light, man, you don't want to.
Speaker 5: See the dark.
Speaker 4: So I would have took this whole shit off about now and would have like Malacho didn't never exist. I would have been I'm a magician. I can do that, so the people would have saw me and I would have took the man of rhythms and just amplified da da da dad, And I would have played the part and get what you want to know. What's powerful about that? The conscious community? Are them people out there? They salute fakes. They would have put me up there on the Mount Rushmore by now go ahead.
Speaker 2: Nah that that's what you answering the question before I get a you ask it. That's what I was about to tell you, Like by you coming on here today, you bringing light to a person like you got to me. You got enough knowledge to start your own shit. That's just how I feel you do. You got enough knowledge to start your own shit without Malachi. But today it's people that's watching this. It's never heard of him. But know you, you get what I'm saying that I already know you bringing him to a space that I think and this just me I gotta tell you. I think it's hindering you cause you because he's a part of your story. Like if you just on what you own and the teaching that you actually got for him and push your movement however you push it, phase, movement, whatever you decide to name it, I think it would get through to you, get through to the people because it's like, yeah, I learned this from somebody.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Well, he ain't here, whatever going on with him. I love him.
Speaker 2: If I can help him Out'm gonna get the bad to help him out because I feel like he innocon.
Speaker 1: But I can't allow that to hinder me.
Speaker 4: Right, So I respect. I respect the fact that you said you feel that way. You know what I'm saying, Cause look, maybe I ain't grown into my own movement yet.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't want a movie.
Speaker 4: You want to know what I want, Nigga, I want to live in Hawaii with a picket fence by my damnself.
Speaker 5: I don't even like being around people.
Speaker 1: That's me me. I'm cool.
Speaker 4: Hey, look you call my peoples right now when we back in the day. Nigga, gonna have nothing to eat in refrigerator. I'm gonna get this piece of bread and barbecue sauce out the cabin.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 4: My siblizen them might have a problem out of and they won't going may I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm not. This ain't me. This is the mission that I had so that you.
Speaker 2: Would be chosen for some ship that you that you that you that you not even know you chosen for too.
Speaker 4: You know that, right, I'm saying both y'all saying things that maybe I'm not ready to know.
Speaker 5: What it means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: But I think that all of a sudden here we know whatever we may or may not be ready to cause. I hear banks say sometimes I ain't trying to do but we know in our heart and our core, Man, this is part of my purpose and my mission.
Speaker 1: You just know that.
Speaker 3: You know, when you go out with hiking the bank and this man got four hundred people walking behind him, I know he'd be thinking, like four hundred people walking around.
Speaker 1: I only want to get up here in money, do that shit.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. But it's part of his mission and his purpose. So that's that's all I'll say. In building, I think we're trying to get you to realize that, like.
Speaker 4: Some of this could be my conditioning to though, you know what I'm saying, like I'm not stuck in my way to think everything I'm thinking is just my thoughts. Like somebody could be my conditioning to be like, man, I really don't want to do this because bro to run it.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's what I'm saying. I probably grew incodent.
Speaker 4: Y'all might be speaking more toward mastery, like not being a follower, being the master, because that's the degree that I'm own. So I'm like, maybe one day, but I don't want to run the new Ybian nation. I just want to take what I want to take what I learned to the world.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Think about it. I'm gonna keep cutting you off.
Speaker 2: But the thing about But the thing about that is, it's like, because it seemed like to me that you and I could be wrong to him, I'm wrong. It seems like to me that you get upset that the people that was once a part of the nation or once uh know his teachings, they not teaching it this but they they they could be still teaching it in their own way, but just not including him in their story.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And at the same time, you offending people, but you don't give a fup. But you're offending people that could be an ally of yours because they know the story.
Speaker 1: That you know.
Speaker 5: You got a point. So then what I say is, because.
Speaker 1: You still the ultimate goal should be.
Speaker 2: To get that knowledge that you got to our people, no matter who you got it from or what it is.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to want to put a great.
Speaker 2: Area on the knowledge, because then that's when it's you know what I'm saying, And that's by by by adding dude, like you can still love him, you still do it, do its work. I feel like that's how you do a person that you love work is by by honoring them. Is by Okay, that's just like right now right, I got a potlem he get out of jahim told on niggas, I can't have you beside me. But bro, I love you. I love you too, but what is gone? You can't be a part of my Michigan, cause that ain't what I'm on. Somebody, if I was in the streets, I'm in the streets. Brother, you can't be a part of my Nigga. I ain't on that what you own. I ain't even on what they said you did. They believe it, but they believe they believe it, Bro, so I gotta be I can't be a part of that. But nigga, I'll help you out with your rent here And now I thought, with you know what I'm saying, you're still my family.
Speaker 4: So look, well we learned from Nuwaku. You post to check that out though je can Nigga said, A nigag on't told you post.
Speaker 2: To check that out, but I could check it out and still be unsure. Like, no matter what you're saying, you feel in your heart that he did, but you're still unsure because you don't know on that you know what I'm saying, Like the end of the day, I wasn't there, Pop, I don't know. You had a lot of bitches.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you were doing. So for me not to know, I can't one percent.
Speaker 4: Then on some I don't know, so then hear what I say, let's take it to the court. Then not the courts. That's what they done set up the moment they locked him up, they removed his presumption of innocence. They just start running shit in the media. Y'all already got to play. You got to play. I was a little tried to watch this shit, but y'all not masters. I'm playing now. You see what I'm saying. Okay, that's my teammate. I saw how y'all did him, So now don't be trying to run now when I'm like, okay, I got a platform. Let's go back to court, Nah where you at? You said he did what this? You on the transcript saying I did this, this and this with this, this and this, this and this. Then how you, regardless of whether or not you got immunity from the government. How the fuck is you on documentaries talking about somebody that did some of the children and you on record saying you did it? You see what I'm saying that what I'm saying that play the whole game. I'm not saying because you don't come from where I'm coming from. I don't comfort where you're coming from. So I morals and all of that might align on certain points, but your story is gonna be different. So my story and what doctor Melik mean to me just gonna be different the same way. Imagine the reason as long saying right and you like yo, man, you don't have to add Muhammad in it.
Speaker 5: How you're gonna tell reasons.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you doing no, I'm not telling you not to do that.
Speaker 2: But I feel as if though, I feel as if though if it was me, all right, we're gonna take everybody else out. If it was me and I had somebody that really believed in me. I would tell him, just assoach yourselfself with me, bro and finished the mission.
Speaker 1: That's what I would sing home from we keep coming back to. That's what I would say. That's a leader, a real leader.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Don't be again yourself putting yourself on the cross with me. Bro, handle the business. Want you handled the business?
Speaker 1: What he said?
Speaker 5: Okay, but you have to overstaying his layer.
Speaker 1: He said that to you directly, not.
Speaker 4: The same exact words, right, But they were trying to figure out why pol To be sending money to and all that.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 4: He I ain't looking for people to donate money. You said, tell him if he has money, put that money to his career. Help him get the production, get itself bigger, get itself out there big enough, because he's helping to spend the message. Okay, So I'm saying I already got that word from maybe on hard hitded Maybe he told me to stay out of there.
Speaker 1: You did you ever? Did you ever get it?
Speaker 2: Did you ever get the opportunity he has talking to me one time?
Speaker 1: He has visitation, right, he has visitation.
Speaker 4: They choose of course it's eighty X may be true. Let me tell you somebody with yea, they choose who get to visit them. Let me tell you this, it be folk visiting him. And I heard him say on the phone, that's an informant. But these folks come back to the tribe and be like, or we we go to see him, we care about hi, da da da dah, you will inform it. So they got his they got his chest game set up a certain way.
Speaker 1: He locked up with like Chapo and that type.
Speaker 4: Of still that though l Trumple might still be there, that way they had to put up so he couldn't escape. No, but yeah, he was out there with the overseers, Larry Hoover, he was there with Larry Hoover.
Speaker 5: He was up there with the Uni bomb.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: He didn't have that. It wasn't even that type of level thing.
Speaker 4: But they put him there because like he three hundred feet on the ground. They scared on like they don't know what they man able to do. They don't heard all the story that they don't know what he's able to do and how he able to because think about it, how he how does Let me tell you people talking about miracles, let's talk about the miracle of doctor Melicz of York phase one because I was three when they locked them up. And since we've been here. Am I wearing an uncle? Am I wearing an Egyptian cross? I got on the Egyptian hat my Indian guard. You see me there? He said, you look like a rapper today. You know what I'm saying, I mean gardener's clothing. If you know the science, I'm living proof. If we gonna really say, you judge a tree based off of what, yeah, the fruit that is been for sure, then I'm his miracle.
Speaker 5: Then all right, well then we have to.
Speaker 2: Look then put the on their now man man like real ship.
Speaker 5: But when you tell me how that worked though what you mean by not.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just saying a bad tree can produce some good ship sometimes too, when.
Speaker 5: I'm gona take it that when so now you know analogy to things me.
Speaker 2: I look at my kids as Okay, they not me, they're product of me. But they took they if they did me like a state, they spit out the fat in the bone. You know what I say, It was a bad tree, Yes I was. If I if I look back on it, hell, yeah I was a bad I get what you said, not not inside of my heart. But my actions was things I was doing like I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I didn't want my kids to none that I look back there the man I am not. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I wish they didn't know that side of me. Look, let me ask you this, when you have things that I actually done.
Speaker 4: When you I get you, when you had your children, was you still in that space or I'm a bad tree, or had you started your transformation?
Speaker 1: No, none of that.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, whoever you are right now, if you're gonna have a child right now, all the DNA, every G genome, all the chromosomes, your twenty three, twenty three, all that's gonna go into them, it ain't just gonna be.
Speaker 5: No what you were in the past gonna happen in the moment.
Speaker 1: That's correct. But what I'm saying is I feel like kaushaw lite here.
Speaker 2: All them already been good good they lil had this little real pettire, but they already been good fruit from a bad tree.
Speaker 5: I get, I give you.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna argue you get what you get.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, I feel like, just unknowingly you know what I'm saying, just because they didn't pick up on the wrong side of it. Like you picked up all the positive ship, the good ship, the knowledge.
Speaker 1: You picked that up. You may not have to picked up that other ship and you don't even believe that it was down.
Speaker 4: So it could have been my bias then to be like that, how you know is a good tree because it's a good fruit.
Speaker 5: I get what you're saying. I don't have to say nothing.
Speaker 1: We do cau we do this. What's next for you though? For it?
Speaker 2: What's next like for you and yourself? Like we're gonna get off everybody else and let's talk about you.
Speaker 4: I'm figuring this thing out, bro, I'm still trying to figure out how to fucking my twenty seven years old. I'm figuring it out. But right now we're getting people together. Let me tell you nothing. I'm really not supposed to say this though, so I'm not gonna go too much into it. But I am gonna take on the walk of what Jesus had to do to get the certain levels and whyle I'm gonna take a step back from some shit you probably ain't gonna hear, from what I gotta see my things. I'm stay on my ship I'm saying, you probably aint gonna hear from me like the person, but you're gonna still see ship moving as masters.
Speaker 5: We have to move like that.
Speaker 4: But my thing is, bro, I'm not scared to be naked, bro, Like you know what I'm saying, Like why everybody's so afraid everybody? Do anybody here really think they never did no fucked up shit? Like everybody in here probably think I'm good in a relationship. You probably think it's the other person. Know what I'm saying, Uh, you doing business? You got your brothers with you. You that nigga, But like, how are you being that nigga? Do you know whether or not you like got niggas like damn when you not around? You know what I'm saying, introspection, having a really look at myself. I'm really not observed in what people do that while I smile when you start bringing up you know what I'm saying. Whether I'm mad at people when I'm calling them out, I'm not. My passion is different. I got a soul, so that's where the passion come from. I'm not mad at none of these niggas because I get why they did what they did. You know what I'm saying, when you tell me what you say, I get that I was staying at some of y'all didn't want to take a certain roude.
Speaker 5: That don't that don't make me know better.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, in certain areas in life, you you went past me because I got hemmed up on certain things. So as a man, I'm still I'm damnar lagging because I'm so invested in this, this, this and this. I really didn't learn. My dad told me on the phone. He was like, nigga, don't learn everything that is to learn about seven years ago. He said, you don't learn everything that is to learn about being a spiritual person, a conscious person.
Speaker 5: Da da da da.
Speaker 4: He said, you're gonna have to learn how to be a man in society, not just what we were talking. Like, of course we were taught certain things, but you wasn't. I wasn't around to see how Pop would move in and da da da dah. I had to I'm still learning, I say, damn, I'm still like a boy in this area or in this area. In this area, you said certain shit on the phone, like I wouldn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: What would break your heart?
Speaker 2: Though I don't know you know what I'm saying about that whole situation, like if that's happened, brother, that should have breaked my heart.
Speaker 4: No, No, nothing's gonna break my heart because I'm not afraid to be naked like that would be.
Speaker 1: Meaning.
Speaker 4: What I mean by that is, let's say I put my whole everything out into the world to be like nigga is the way, and then the screen fall behind me and say, all right.
Speaker 5: Cut and the ship wasn't real. That's it with me. Ain't gonna break my heart that I can deal with.
Speaker 1: Me cause you because you know you whole hardly felt like you doing the right shit.
Speaker 4: Nah, I was seeking to find out if I was. I don't feel like I'm doing right shit. Sometime this shit gets sketchy. Yeah, yeah, don't say I looking at mirror. I'm like, I don't know, Like it's certain shit that people will do or say.
Speaker 2: But it takes take a real nigga to say that though, because everybody feel like they gotta figure out it.
Speaker 1: Take a motherfuckers. I always say this shit on fuck.
Speaker 2: Nigga be looking at me crazy like, Bro, I don't know, don't look at me in a role mouse. I wake up different th tomorrow and feel like, Nah, I ain't gotta figure that wasn't right. I do this shit all the time, so it'll take a motherfucker to say that they don't. They still figuring it out, like everybody be telling like nah, you know, you know, hell, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this ship on a whim.
Speaker 4: Because like let's say, let's say you in a relationship, right, somebody say, hey, you being abusive most of the time as men, from what I seen, we think that's a female excuse to not want structure and to not want order, and a lot of times it is a female excuse.
Speaker 5: But but sometime we abusive, but.
Speaker 4: We don't take it that way, like because we're not a female or a woman, we're not raised up in society with you know, a lot of women are shy inwardly because anything they do is like automatically put with a magnifying glass, like what you did, you would have slept with this person da da da day or the nigga do that. It's a whole different conversation. Women have a shyy type of approach to life, you know what I'm saying. That's why I really got to say this too. If we would talk and we were y'all probably heard this screen. You probably heard this. Never scorn no, they said, what ain't no? Hell had no fury like a woman scor scoring a woman? I said, I said, Damn, I wish we would have been talked. Never scorn a woman. We just would talk. Hell don't have no feary This shit don't even have nothing to do with the real shit. Somebody should have told us, hey, make sure you never disdain a woman. Make sure you never score on a woman. Cause a nigga you don't know. Okay, a nigga, get out agree with that. Listen what I'm saying. Nigga, get out there. We can fight boom boom boom brothers.
Speaker 5: We grew up like that.
Speaker 4: Then we lock up da da da or you might have a real situation when they got to get into it. That's how we can defend ourselves. We go fist to fist, we fight, we crash, we test toastro da da da da.
Speaker 5: The woman might have an issue with you, but she really can't fight you.
Speaker 4: But you just said something that into into where she operated on, which is the emotional plane.
Speaker 5: You hit her.
Speaker 4: You don't know you hit her though, so sean't know how to fight you with this, So get what she gonna do.
Speaker 5: He did this to me.
Speaker 1: Gonna fight you with words or.
Speaker 4: You can say fight with word. Yeah, they can cut your hand real quick with a word. You know what I'm saying. But look look at the others not but and look at the other side. He did this to me, So we try to figure out whether that this person gives it. Da da da. Let me take you to a father degree. Men, make sure you're paying attention. You did hit her, but she was saying that in a different way. She went to these people to strike because she don't have the same defense that you got. So when you got to put your heart on that scale, the way you spoke to her in that moment, you didn't know no better you see what I'm saying. Or if you would have known, that make you bigger, even bigger fool, because look what you just did. And you think if she finished at walk off in life go on, remember the All Eyes on Me movie? But she like this, This ain't the last you're gonna hear from me because whatever it was, I'm not saying Tupac Squinger, but he could have And what I know is in a better situation, dealing with sisters, dealing with women to where I didn't know something that I was saying was causing so much harm because I'm just talking doing my thing as men. So I'm gonna tell you men gonna have to learn this. If you really want to go to a higher level, you gotta learn this or just disconnect from little what I'm saying, the woman ain't wrong even if you end up behind barns. If you want to be on the master level, that's my eye telling you something went wrong with you. Because when you are to protect her planet as niggas claim to be, and we the gods of this planet and they bear our life, we cannot subjugate them.
Speaker 1: But shouldn't he have known that? Who shit, Malica?
Speaker 5: I don't know if he did, because maybe he was young and didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the don what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But shouldn't he have known that if he if you, if you once you like you said God early, because he was he positioned itself down there like a god too, right, Yeah, so so he should have known like, hey, man, I'm not gonna be dealing on all these women.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna woo.
Speaker 2: He should have known that if you if you're trying to bro, if you're trying to be always say I ain't stepping into that leadership role like that because if you you gotta sit on that motherfucking sitting in that fire, bro when it came down to you, because you're supposed to know, you're supposed to dot every I and T and every you supposed to everything supposed to be. You get what I'm saying, Everything is supposed to be on point, like you can't miss nothing when you that, when you when you're trying to be right there, so any you can't live world like regular, a regular nigga when you not regular.
Speaker 4: Word, I gotta say somebody should have or whether he should I don't know. I don't know if he should have known that nigga. Ship, I'm a master right now, but I get ship wrong.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that, But you know that though you know that part of it, I can't let I can't goddamn behaving.
Speaker 1: I can't be out here scorning these women with my words.
Speaker 4: No, I only know it based off of what I experienced that what I'm saying, and that ship could still come back to hit me later. You get me, ain't no telling, it just you have to put certain things in perspective. The only reason why I got the perspective. Car took nine days and I didn't eat. I ain't I ain't eat. I stayed in the small You see the length of that couch. It was an area about that size, and I just sat in there for nine days, no food nor nothing.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: What is crazy?
Speaker 3: What does success look like for phase one? And what does failure look like for phase one?
Speaker 1: Cuss? What is success look like? And like.
Speaker 4: Success for me look like at the end of the day, like I'm not I'm not in a bad place for myself. See can't get five million dollars? And what the fuck did I do to get it?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Or did I hurt people along the way? Step on people along the way? I'm in tune with myself. So successful me like if I got two penny to rub together, I like the noise. If I can still say I'm a true being as opposed to one of the beings of amberlite as we called it, or red light disagreeable, I can say I'm a true being agreeable. I didn't intend no harm on nobody. But if I got to sit back, and that's why you have to do this. Often if I say, they say, Nigga, you know you you fucked up for that. You see what I'm saying, that's success to me too, because I'm still able to hear my own voice. I never want to be getting. I don't matter what it is. I still I tell that I don't know how. I probably don't know how big I am because I'm not even thinking about that. My sister call me other day, say, Nigga, why the fuck are you going to the movies? Can I want to see the movie? She said, you just can't be doing shit you used to do. You know what I'm saying, I don't know. I'm not even trying to be funny, like I really don't know how big I am to people. Until people hear me, I'll say, yo, I was about to take myself out of here when I heard your song and it's like I'm here. That don't even register to me. But I know what they're saying, and I'm like, I don't get that. I gotta get a glory to the most high. I don't understand why that's me, but I could see, like how would I have known to make that song to say that person life. That's success to me. If I'm not selling my soul, if I still got my soul. What I mean by soul is who I look in the mirror and say, I am. You can't lie to you. You can lie to anybody in this room if you well enough with it. I can't lie to me. So I'm a note like man hell, and I ain't do that shit for that reason. Theyn' going the wroong like I'm fucked up. I did that for that reason. That's su sens. Failure is the Foppos society of that. But I never want to hit my knees and hit my face, like why did I become this? I never want to like get to the point to where I can't look at him. I'm walking pan not trying to see it. That's failure to me. Everything else though, a part of my other success. And I got brothers. It's seventy men. They'll be around me, literally just around like maybe thirty of them.
Speaker 1: And we were building time.
Speaker 4: Man, No, I can't you like you know, I ain't trying to scare nobody. I ain't know we look scary. I was like were addressing all blasts. Everybody put on their suits. We're gonna be distinguished.
Speaker 1: Come out of the woods. No way. I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 4: I told you I got something for you. The next hiker. July twelve, Right, July twelve, I'm about to send some on to your phone. All right, hold on south side?
Speaker 1: Is this gonna be out by then? Okay, ship, I don't I got something out there.
Speaker 5: Though, I'll hould it. Okay, I got them pull it right now.
Speaker 1: Now that you sent me a day too, I'm saving it for your birthday.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for sure. Now this so different? Now, all right? When day? Birthday?
Speaker 1: September nineteen, the day before mane.
Speaker 4: Man, September twenty, Hold on nine, I'm about to send it to the chat. I need you to send it to me so I can have it right on my test. Test it to my phone by the send itor, bro. Once you see what you got your phone? Yeah, want you see what it is? I want you to tell her what it is. I want you to you whatever you want to do with it is your ship.
Speaker 1: What us coming through?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Getting brothers?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm saying sisters and people out there, man, if they looking if they're watching this and they hear your voice for a ton of time, and they're looking for some type of enlightenment. Where would you tell somebody to start if they feel lost, if they out here, they crash out, or some shit like that, Like, where would you tell a young brother to start? If they want enlightenment, they want to do better enlightenment and do better either or and both, all right, because enlightenment should have you doing better with brothers.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, but brothers and sisters. You can get in touch with me for one, but I want to start with the brothers. Brothers message me, DM ME. I ain't gonna charge you. I'm gonna put you involved with the motion. You ain't gotta be a part of it. You ain't gotta show up because we do stuff daily that increase you and add on to you.
Speaker 5: Don't think you gotta bring me nothing, No of that.
Speaker 4: The only thing I think they might have if it's depend on how many people do it is a limit on how many people can join a telegram chat. But other than that, you can hit You can hit me, reach out to me. To the sisters, you can do the same. Because I'm find the sisters that will be available in them time periods and send you straight to them. But that's because I vouch for their growth, not just because saying, go talk to a woman, I can vouch for their growth. And I really don't overstand the plight of the woman to the extent in which these women do.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I could talk to you, talk to you, talk to you, but I really and then sometime we be talking over y'all, don't I notice that, Like we be hearing them, but we won't really be listening. So I don't want to put you in no situation to where you just following a nigga. Now that's another thing. Women shouldn't be following. No nigga. Get in your power because it's supposed to be left and right walking side by side. We can't lead, y'all. We can lead, but we really can't lead y'all. Y'all have to lead, y'all, and we have to lead. We and together we're gonna be leading. That makes sense so far?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Other than that, if you're looking for the enlightenment side of things, I would suggest the book what Dereck had already he loved. He The Holy Tablets by Doctor York. Now I have to put this out here. I'm not telling you to go get that book so that you can believe it. You know what I'm saying, a lot of people that grew up, they still believe in the book stuff. That why he was trying to say, y'all don't want to let go to the old schools. But if you got interest in God, you got a questions about the after life, you got questions about the body, the human body, the spirit body, all of that, doctor or the Holy tablets, and you can go and get that shit for free because he fought selling is he's a get them books out.
Speaker 5: They selling this shit for like fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Now go to.
Speaker 4: Pdf crib dscribe dot com and get it for free, or you can go to fourteen forty toie biyo and due. He got the Holy Tablets in the bio and it's more books than that. To just start reading and don't believe nothing. You know what I'm saying. Let's say you read something, you read about some extraterrestials. Okay, now you know about it. You gotta know the difference, and why I be coming for you folks who'll be standing up in it. I don't know what it is about the interview make a nigga think that he's a professor. What's that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But look, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta know the difference between somebody who know what they talking about and know about what they talking You know what I'm saying. For example, nigga saying all all this information come from the spur, is that all this is all from the that's wrong, Wrong as hell. It's fifty to fifty. The egg got fifty percent of the DNA. The sperm got fifty percent of the DNA. Any nigga telling you, and you know what nigga told you that YadA awaken heeople talking about all the lighte comfort, the soul come from the sperm, and the soul that you talking about is the genetic information yaki, not yaqui, YadA YadA. When you asked his as a question, You're like, this is beautiful. They never asked the shit, how beautiful is it? He can't I know what niggas spinning. Niggas, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's trying to spin breaking down, what bro we gotta get out of here, but breaking down.
Speaker 5: I can't remember this.
Speaker 4: You had asked him about what you said, what a soul come from something like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah you're something to that effect.
Speaker 5: And he was like this is beautiful.
Speaker 1: See I like this. I like having these conversations. All right, you quoted to hit his ad. What's my answer? Like, what's.
Speaker 5: But that's why they that's how they do.
Speaker 1: They master that.
Speaker 5: They master manipulation. They mastered the misdirection.
Speaker 4: My point is, know the difference even me all the ship out said on here, don't believe it because like maybe I'm just like convicted. That's called conviction bias. Maybe I'm just convicted. And what I'm saying, I believe what I'm saying. Someone like Nigga, this ship must be right. That's a white shirt. It could be cream though. You see what I'm saying. Don't believe nothing. I don't want nobody following me, bro my message, wake up your own brain because that's how I got here.
Speaker 1: Nobody following me with that right now? You know what I'm saying. You saying, niggad what I believe? Nigga? You I can give you the information, but check it out. You believe it?
Speaker 5: You don't?
Speaker 1: You don't? Whatever? That just my information coming.
Speaker 4: From my information. I don't have no belief system. That's why. That's why I'm able to sit with you, sit with Bro. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't have no belief system with that. Are you okay? Let me go ahead tell it with.
Speaker 1: That right now?
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying. Yeah, that's why we're able to do this.
Speaker 1: Think huh yeah, yeah, I believe Nigga. Don't believe nigga.
Speaker 4: Just see, there's so many beautiful souls, right. I can see these folks. Like the light blinded me a little bit, but I can see Bro. I can see Bro and the sisters that you got around you. I'll watch how people walk up on me. You know what I'm saying. I pay attention to that initial conversation, the first impression. I don't see nobody on your team. You gotta watch. No, I'm not saying, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: I ain't even around I sniffing your What do you do today? Drop it drop the moment you see the air drop huh drop.
Speaker 5: Now I'm about the tendency. I appreciate you all for having me on man.
Speaker 2: Man the door open for you, brother, because I feel like it's my mission to get you like the counter, try to calm you down.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's my mission.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't.
Speaker 5: I'm stubbing in the up, but.
Speaker 2: You can't say though you just said here and gave me a flower. Bro, it's some ship that we had in that conversation. I said that you damn, I ain't look at it like that.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I ain't trying to get you to believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just ain't trying to get you to believe I'm stubborn.
Speaker 1: This is the last thing ever I said. The last time I said, you said you how old? Twenty seven?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm telling you the next five years you already got an amazing mind. Salute to you for doing the work. Your mind gonna do some things in the next three to five years. Then it keep happening to keep going and keep going and keep going. So you ain't even really got started yet.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm saying. What I got your number screen you should it's the same, man.
Speaker 5: I hear you scream. I want you to think I'll cut you on here.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I'm saying like I'm probably look at some of the still idea, I'm probably cringe, but like you just grown.
Speaker 5: I know that I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: Hiking video game called How Fast You Go hik.
Speaker 4: Hiking with bank my I hit ten thousand. I wish I could show the cameras how we were gonna put it on.
Speaker 5: Probably.
Speaker 1: I keep saying the game, I gotta keep playing.
Speaker 4: Oh, you gotta keep tapping it. You gotta keep tapping to keep your energy up. Brother, you gotta keep tapping it. If you if you if you stop tapping.
Speaker 5: The ship.
Speaker 1: Speed up. You gotta keep taking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta keep tapping.
Speaker 1: You get the money, the money, bring the energy up.
Speaker 5: Come on back, honey, thank you can that ain't mine? That's sure.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. My brother show I can jump. Look Mann jump jumping here to get the money. Like Mario, I just send it to people. You can do what you want to do with it.
Speaker 5: Don't know if you I can't. I don't even want to discuss it on Camera'll tell me what to do when I get on camera.
Speaker 1: This apple.
Speaker 3: A big shouts out to Phase one man. We want to definitely build again. Had this conversation again. We appreciate you appreciation you know what. Check us out at TRIPLEW dot Big dot com.
Speaker 2: Catch the Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: Visit our website now bigfaxpod dot com