Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry recap our favorite reality shows every visit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain drives. Before we begin Part two of my exclusive interview with Nini Leagues, I just want to say, on behalf of Nini and I, thank you so much for watching our part one interview, for making me and NIENI and the podcast trend worldwide on the internet. Yes, and for your outpour of love and support. You know me and Nini are super thankful for you offer watching and tweeting and telling a friend I love you all. Thank you so much, and thank you all who purchased merch off of my website, Carlos Kingshop dot com. You can get.
Speaker 2: Hoodies, mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com here. It is part two of my exclusive interview with Nini Leeks where she gets into at everything.
Speaker 1: Thank you again. Why did you feel the need to sue Bravo, NBC and Indie Color.
Speaker 3: First of all, I can't say that much about it because we are still you know, in our lawsuit. But I had a love and respect for them that I honestly don't think they ever had for me. Honestly, and to this day, I still respect them for what they do. They do it great. You know, you cannot take that away from them. They're great at what they do. Unfortunately, I wasn't experience enough to know that in a lot of these corporate places they don't love you. I mean, they you're here to work, and then they can throw you out the door anytime they feel like it. I love them, and I had personal relationships with them because when I started Bravo, they weren't They were big, but they weren't big like they are now. So my contact people were I talked directly to you know, the president of the network, and directly to Andy, and directly to all the executives. I just talked to them directly, email them, directly, call their phones directly. Today they have grown so big that people aren't talking to them directly. You're talking to someone else to get to them. And that kind of thing. All I ever wanted on this show was to be treated fairly. And a lot of girls and the people that work on the show and behind the scene, they know that there was things that just were not fair at all.
Speaker 4: And it pains me.
Speaker 3: And hurts me deeply how I fought for some of the girls that are on the show, and how they did not fight for me to stay on the show, and how much I fought for them to stay on the show.
Speaker 4: That's very painful.
Speaker 3: And who exactly the cast period, Like all of these girls know that there was unfair treatment because we all have been in group text messages where all of these girls have texts and said that they were feeling unfair treatment. They didn't get fair treatment. There's no secret. I have the text messages, they have the text messages. We've all been in group text messages for a very long time since we've been on the show, right.
Speaker 4: So I know the complaints.
Speaker 3: There's been times when we have complained and we all sat with the executives to talk about, you know, things that we felt that were not fair. And I just felt like I wasn't getting fair treatment, and I feel like I should have been treated differently, and I should have been I should have been giving better fair treatment. That's it, And I want you to know that I have always, from day one, been very open to sitting down and having a conversation to figure out how to work anything out, how to move forward, how to just anything that we could do to just move forward. I've always been very open to that. I can't say that the other side has been that way, but I have always been open. So I see a lot of people commenting and saying things like, you know, why y'all can't work it out, or why can't y'all do this? I've always been open to working it out. I've always you know, people say, well, maybe need didn't want to do That's not true. I've always been open to working it out. I've always been open to having a conversation. They have never wanted to have a conversation or they've never wanted to move forward in any kind of way.
Speaker 1: What led to it was that you were negotiating to come back season thirteen. If I'm not mistaken, maybe that and allegedly you were offered a limited role to come back, a maximum of six episodes. Yes, right out of what we now know, to be twenty something, And was that the start of you realizing that, Okay, I'm not getting the treatment that I deserve as an og as the person who gives so much to the show, that you have these other girls who don't give y'all nothing and they give fourteen episode guaranteed minimumly and here I am getting six. Was that the moment you realize something had to be done?
Speaker 3: No, I realized long time ago, and I think that I'm not sure if they realized that I realized I wasn't getting fair treatment. I knew it a long time ago. I have been watching it for so freaking long. And as time went on, my episoide episodes, I'm sorry, I got less and less and less and less. It was like a phase out, you know. Oh, you started out with twenty or eighteen, and you went to sixteen, to fifteen and went to twelve. They went to ten, and you went to eight, then you went to six, and I'm thinking, you guys have offered me six episodes like no, no, this has nothing to do with imnee leaks. And I started from the beginning, it was just like, why am I being offered six episodes? Like explain that to me, and the only explanation that I could get was that you're unhappy. So in my mind, you gonna tell me I'm unhappy. How can you tell me that I'm unhappy? I'm not unhappy?
Speaker 4: What do you mean I.
Speaker 3: Just get six episodes because you think that I'm unhappy? Why am I unhappy? I'm unhappy that I got six episodes? I mean should I get more than six episodes?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Why is it a phase out?
Speaker 3: When there's other girls who are not the same complexion as me and started as an original housewife? Why are they being offered eighteen episodes? And I am being offered six episodes? What did I do? Because I don't know anything that I've done ever on this show that no other housewife in this franchise have not done. I've not done anything that no one else has done. There's been physical altercations on all of these shows, and I've not been involved in any physical altercation.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: There are so many times when people say things to me, like you pulled Kim wig. I said, you got a very mixed up. I never pulled Kim's wig. That was charade that pulled Kim's wig. Okay, be clear about who pulled it. I was standing there, right, And then people say, you got into a fight with Kim.
Speaker 4: Where is the fight? Did you see it? Where is it? What's it on camera? Where is the fight?
Speaker 3: You didn't see me in a fight anywhere, anytime ever on this show show? Right, So you have girls on other franchises pulling each other's hair, busting glasses. You know, they said, well you left the reunion. Well what reunion have you seen that a housewife didn't get up and walk off the show? A walk off of reunion. So I would like to know what it is that I did that someone else did not do. These girls have done way worse than I could ever have done. And then you go to, oh, well you pushed the cameraman. Well, so he was in the way. Okay, now what else is going on? So Teresa pushed Andy down at the reunion when he tried to stand up, So what else are you talking about? So there's nothing that I've ever done that no other housewife having done, if not worse. So I didn't under I understood why I was being given less and less and less. But I wanted to understand from their side, why what did I do? You can't tell me it's because you know, you made too much money. You know, when you got these other girls who are making more money. You know, what is it that I was doing? I saw what it was, and I've been watching it for a very long time, and again all I asked, what was fair treatment?
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Bethany Frankel is a very outspoken housewife.
Speaker 4: Yes, I spoke to her recently as well.
Speaker 1: Oh what was that about?
Speaker 4: Go ahead out your question.
Speaker 1: Bethany Frankel has been very outspoken about housewives in a very negative light. You think, so, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I think she speaks out and says stay, But I also think she teeters a little bit around, Like I think she knows what to say and what not to say.
Speaker 1: Well, what's interesting to me is because I do listen her podcast. She talks about how much money the girls make. She talks about how you know these the Housewives show now is a bunch of women fighting. I won't go back. They have this book. They asked me to be interviewed for her, and I'm like, I'm not going to be a part of a bug that talks about women this way. Like she's she speaks about a very negative life, but she also gets invited to watch What Happens Live. Do you think that there's a different treatment between you and Bethany at the end of the day, you both are all spoken women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a very big difference.
Speaker 3: First of all, you just said that she gets to get invited to watch What Happens Live. I've been on Watch What Happens Live more than any Housewife, certainly when he first launched the show. They use me and use me and used me to sit there.
Speaker 4: Over and over and over and over and.
Speaker 3: Over and over again to help Lunch watch What Happens Live and make it a success and the success that it is today. Because I personally do not think that Watch What Happens Live would be successful without the Real Housewives franchise period. I don't think that Andy would have any of his success without the Real Housewives franchises, period, because that is where he's known from. It's the Real Housewives franchise. And I also think that Bethany can speak and say things that I can't speak out and say. I can say some of the same things that Bethany is saying right now, and I would get criticized or I would not be invited here and invited there, and I certainly wouldn't be able to hang out with anybody in the Hamptons. I think she can say whatever she wants to say, and it's okay. I just am not in that position. I can't say whatever, and she's will still work. And I think if we speak and say some of the same things that she's saying, we can no longer work. Opportunities are being taken away. You can't you're not invited here. We don't like her, we don't want to work anything out with her. I don't get that same opportunity.
Speaker 1: You made some allegations about from Zosiak.
Speaker 3: First of all, where Kim Zosiak is concerned, I think all of the girls on the show all have felt some kind of way, including production about Kim Zosiak. Now that is not a secret, and I have the text messages to prove it. We have sat in meetings to discuss Kim Zoezier being able to do things that we're not able to do, I e.
Speaker 4: Take a trip together.
Speaker 3: None of us want to take those trips together because we know those trips are intense, and we know that you're going to be confronted and there's going to be some sort of confrontation. But for whatever reason, Kim never had to take any of those trips. We all had children, we had to leave our children behind. She never had to do that. She could skip the trips and stay home and we would have to be the ones I don't know, And she still got her check, and we still had to be on that show, on that trip, having confrontations, making sure this show was a success, and Kim would show up when she was ready to show up.
Speaker 4: And that is just the truth of the matter.
Speaker 1: If Andy Cohen is watching right now, what is it that you would like.
Speaker 3: To say to him, Hi, I heard you had two babies now, because congratulations you have a girl.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: I always knew you wanted to be a parent, But a cup, I don't have any hard feelings. You know, at one point you know I'm a Sagittarius, so at some point you know I may be mad with you, but then I get over it. I'm not the kind of girl that carries a grudge. I hold the grudge forever. I'm also not an ass kisser. Again, I'm gonna sagittarias, so I don't generally kiss ass and I will not kiss ass. I would just say that I hate that we're in this place. I really wish it was a way for us to find our way back to each other, because you know, life is short and you just don't want to carry ill feelings for the rest of your life. You don't have to work together, you have to do anything, but it would be nice to either just to just work.
Speaker 4: Through the issues.
Speaker 3: There's been so many people with greater issues and friendships and they work through them. As I said to you earlier, Cynthia and I will never be best friends again, but we have We've talked, and we've worked through whatever issues we have. So when we see each other, we can laugh, we can talk, and we can sit at the table together, we can work together. I think it says a lot about a person when they can't just say, let's just move on, let's just we'll work through that moment. Let's just move on, because I honestly don't have any ill feelings.
Speaker 4: What happened has.
Speaker 1: Happened is the end result of this I mean, we can speak much on them, we'll move on, but it is the end result of this lawsuit. Would you like to go back on Alane of Housewives.
Speaker 3: I can't say that I personally would just like to go back on Atlanta Housewives. However, the fans have all asked for me, and the fans are the reason for the ratings, are the reason for the show being as popular as it is, and if I had to go back, it will be one hundred percent for the fans. Okay, not the check. The check is not a bad check. Although I think I check should be bigger. The check is not a bad check.
Speaker 1: Do you watch the show now? I do not watch the show.
Speaker 3: However, I have watched a lot of the clips that come down social media. I don't even know how to turn my TV on. I think everybody that knows me, including Andy Cohen, knows this about me.
Speaker 4: I don't watch TV.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the clips you've seen online?
Speaker 3: I thought the clips online, well, they weren't, you know, that entertaining. I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of the girls that are on the show currently and just meeting them in person, they weren't entertaining or they were not, Like I just don't see any stars on the show if I so.
Speaker 1: We have Kenya, Candy, Charae, Sonya, Drew and Marlow. Out of those six women, do you see any stars in them?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you feel about Marlow getting a peach?
Speaker 3: You know, from what I've heard and from what I've seen, Marlowe is the one that's bringing the.
Speaker 4: Most entertainment on the show. That we really have a problem.
Speaker 3: So if Marlow is the biggest entertainer on the show, they have got to do something.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 3: No, not that she's not entertaining, It's just shocking that this has been a person that was a friend to the show for many years and now she is bringing the most entertainment. That sells a lot about those girls who've been holding those peaches for years. They need to take away they peaches and let them become the friend then, because if she's been the most entertaining person on the show, that's crazy. Some of those girls have been on the show that they are paying some of the other people probably way more than they're paying Marlowe, and Marlow is the most entertaining, then they need to give marlow some of these other people's check, and some of them need to, you know, take a back seat.
Speaker 1: Does Marlow deserve to have a peach? You know, I think so now, Yeah, A lot of people have said that Marlow is the reason why you don't get a friend of a peach. They feel like people have said that marlow is the reason why you don't give a friend of a peach. They felt like marlow was best served as a friend of to the show Pop In, Pop Out, and Goodbye. A lot of people can't stomach marlow being full time. They don't think she has the gravitaze to hold the candle of what a peach holder brings to the show, and they feel like she was better served as a friend of. If you were still on the show, would you have wanted Marlowe to be a peach holder posing alongside you the main time.
Speaker 3: I can understand what people are saying and what they mean, but I have a relationship with marlow Oh therefore, I'm happy to have a friend that I know to hold a peach, you know, but I understand what they mean. It's sort of like, now, why y'all gave her a peach? I get what they're saying, but I'm happy to seeing Marlowe in the role.
Speaker 4: Though I get it.
Speaker 1: Do you think Candy's overrated and overpaid?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: Tell me why.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that you know me and Candy. Just so for the record, so that everybody can know, I just always want to speak very freely and very honest.
Speaker 4: Candy and I have.
Speaker 3: Severed any issues that we had, which I don't think that I never ever understood why she has so much animosity towards me and some of these other girls who are ripping her apart. Like she's back friends with Porsche now, and I love Porsche, but I would not be friends with Porsche if I was Candy. According to what Porsche and Faith did to her, then she should probably never be friends with her again.
Speaker 4: But she she's.
Speaker 3: Found a way to bridge the gap and now they're there talking, So I get it. But it felt like to me like Candy held the biggest grudge against me, and all we had was petty little arguments and stuff.
Speaker 4: I think that Candy is not exciting.
Speaker 3: I just don't think she's an exciting I don't think the camera loves her. I just don't think the camera loved I think the camera loves her family, but I don't think they love her, and so I will. I don't think the viewers or anybody will ever see Candy as much as they want to make Candy like the star and she's like he's been there for one hundred years and she is her. I don't think now one person tunes in and believes that. I believe everybody tuned in and be like, Okay, there's Candy, Okay, now what's going on West Kendy, Okay, where's I don't think that anybody too, and then be like, oh my god, she's just bringing it and she's so everything. I don't I think people look at it and they be like, Okay, next. I don't think anybody is like that with it.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 3: And I have to go except further and say I believe that production in the network wanted it to be that way. I think that they wanted girls on these shows who were who did not have the it factor. I said years ago that most of these girls have the eye, but they do not have the tea.
Speaker 1: Atlanta Housewives, at one point in time, was the number one show on the network consecutively for more than five years. Arguably it no longer is the number one showing. Bravo is below deck the number one Housewives show, the number one show of Housewives is the Real Housewives of Billy Hills. Atlanta Housewives, I think has fallen to the number three.
Speaker 4: Slots, and I think they wanted it that way.
Speaker 1: You do why?
Speaker 4: I just do.
Speaker 3: I just think that they did not want these girls to be the number one show.
Speaker 4: I just do. That's just a personal thing.
Speaker 3: I just feel like they just did not want these girls to continue to be number one.
Speaker 4: That's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Why has Alanta Housewives slid from the number one spot? And people are saying that the show has not become unwatchable.
Speaker 4: You're asking needy leaks, why.
Speaker 1: Do you like? Okay, listen, do you want my opinion? Sure, Okay, I'll get read of this and that's fine.
Speaker 4: Why you would get rid opinion?
Speaker 1: Oh god forbid, I have an opinion? Howey it goes on shade room and you share room, Hey, neighborhood talk. But it's fine. I'm going to be very honest with you, okay. And this is me speaking as a producer on the show. I started out dating one as an associate producer, bottom level, so I've seen things from a bird's eye view, like this is how it works. That show needs an anchor, that show needs somebody which I'm saying to you is always you. That show needs somebody that can rally the troops. My all time favorite trip of Atlanta Housewice's history will always be Savannah. I love Savannah. You have fun. That was a shade and it was really sisterhood. And I'm not saying this because in my face I said this. Behind you back, you were able to orchestrate the conversations and they I saw them look to you like what are we doing? When you said okay, let's pick room, let's go upstairs, they all looked at you like Nini is the anchor, and that's not shade. And that's why the problem to me now is there's no anchor.
Speaker 3: You are by far the shadiest show runner I have her sat with, by far. And one of the great things about you, as I said earlier, is that you know.
Speaker 4: All the girls. You knew what made us tick.
Speaker 3: You know, you knew that I'm gonna call Nini in and this is gonna piss her off today.
Speaker 4: Or you knew to call Nini and Nini could call us.
Speaker 3: So you knew those things because you had a personal relationship with each and every one of us, and each and every one of us were able to call you when we needed something, and so that's a great thing about you. So when the other show runners come in, they don't know us, you know what I mean, They don't know our personalities trying to get to know us.
Speaker 4: You knew our children, you knew our.
Speaker 3: Husbands, and all those things made for a great show with you being able to know all of our relationships.
Speaker 4: And I will tell you what me and Mike.
Speaker 3: Glam talked about before coming out here, Like Destiny's Child, it could never be Destiny's Showers without Beyonce, And I feel like I don't want to give myself that. But the truth is, I started the show again. I shot the pilot, I did season one. I am an original housewife. I knew what the show needed. I gave the show everything and needed. And I think it's very difficult to grab that person and take them off of the show and really think that you're going to be able to put somebody else in that position. It just could never work. It just could never work, and I don't think it will ever work.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: What I do feel like they might possibly could do. I'm not sure if it's gonna work. Is to tell everybody. It's been real by by and start a whole new cast that other than that, to keep trying and bringing these people back in and out, in and out, in and out, and it's just not gonna work.
Speaker 4: We already know what they did. You're gonna bring the back.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was fun.
Speaker 3: Why did you take her off in the first place? Okay, you bring this bro? Why did you leave? Take her off? Why is she back? You know, it's just like, what are you guys doing? And the friends of the show is who I'm confused by. I'm very confused by the friends. I am looking at the show like who are the friends and why are they here? That's why I keep looking at like why did the friend get here? Why is she the friend? And why is she on the show? I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Is it sad to see the house you built crash and burn?
Speaker 3: Oh it is? Oh it is? Oh it is. I've said it so many times. This is a shame, and it's a shame.
Speaker 4: That they don't get what it needs.
Speaker 3: That's the real shame is they don't really understand what the show really needs.
Speaker 4: It's really simple to us. I mean we're looking at the show like this is really Where is.
Speaker 3: The fabulousness of the show. Where is the girl? I don't feel like I feel like you do too. I'm not if everybody is there just to get a shape of girls who are not working, who are not giving.
Speaker 4: They all like Kenyan, for instance.
Speaker 3: We know that Kenya can give, she can read, We know that she can come in and do a whole scene, but we're not seeing that. And I think that that is because she's not interested, because there's not interesting talent there for her to be interested in, you get what I'm saying. So she had somebody there.
Speaker 1: She's bored, right, she's bored, and.
Speaker 3: She had somebody there to read that she and she can get read, and then she would be you know what I mean, Like, girl, you're about to get rid because you ain't gonna take me there, because I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to come for you.
Speaker 3: And so same thing with ken You need somebody to grab her up and take her there because otherwise she's just chilling, you know.
Speaker 4: So she's just like, Okay, I'm just getting this check.
Speaker 3: But you bring some of these girls and her who's going to really read you, girl and not really care about you being here for ten years? Then you're gonna do your job, because we're about to gather you now. And so I think they they just missed it. They just missed it, and they need other girls to come on the show now. I do hear that Marlowe is reading Candy a lot. I will have to do my research, but I hear that she is reading Candy for the gods, not the gods.
Speaker 1: Lord.
Speaker 3: Yes, say Candy's getting red honey. Yes, and you come through Candy down now. No Candy can screamed bag honey, so come on.
Speaker 1: So she's doing her job.
Speaker 4: So it seemed like marlow is doing her job.
Speaker 1: And who else is.
Speaker 4: Working on the show now?
Speaker 1: Sure is there?
Speaker 4: And what is she doing?
Speaker 1: She started off dating Martel.
Speaker 3: All right, and she's no longer with him. I got across my leg, sorry, and she's no longer with him.
Speaker 1: And I felt like there were moments of her becoming an anchor.
Speaker 3: Oh, they were trying to get her to become an anchor. I could see that, maybe best because she's an original, but I don't think she has it in her to rally the girls and give them that voice and be that person.
Speaker 4: I just don't see it.
Speaker 1: Who I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. We'll be right back after these quick ads. Hey rain Drops, Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. This is Reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Let's talk about your friendship, your celebrity friendships. You and Wendy Williams had a great friendship at one point in time. Yes, she is now going through something very troubling and it doesn't look good for her. Unfortunately. We're all praying for Wendy. But going back to yall great friendship at one point in time it ended. I'm gonna be very honest with you. When Wendy's talk show was on bing know what you're gonna say. It was appointment television. I love Wendy and I still have Wendy, but you're my girl, and people know we ripe for each other. I did not like when she referred to you as the girl over there. I just didn't like it because I felt like, and this is no shade to Wendy, I felt like, at some point everyone's life were that girl boy over there. We all are that. At one point, Wendy was that doing radio. And then, through the grace of God has blessing, you have a daytime syndicated talk show, which is huge. You're not somebody that was. You're the biggest reality star in the world. So to refer to you as the girl over there, like she was better than you. I didn't like that. And you two were still friends. When she would say that about you, would you call her and be like, no, bitch, what's really going on?
Speaker 3: I would be very confused. There's many times as I've called Wendy. But also you have to know that I'm one of her friends that were on kind of on the inside. So I saw a lot of things and I would take it with a grain of salt, where other people would take it personal. Right, So Wendy saying that, I knew then that you know something's going on with Wendy at this moment, because that's you know, she wouldn't say that any other case. So my friendship with Wendy, I would have to say this was off and on a lot. I would have to say that I really liked her a lot, and.
Speaker 4: When she was fun, she was really fun.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed going to New York, being with Wendy, going out and having drinks with her, going to her beautiful place that she has.
Speaker 4: We would go out to dinner and drinks.
Speaker 3: I saw her switch on me, like right in the same day, you know, change, And I don't know what happened with change and be something else or do something else. But honestly, I really liked her. And every time it would be like, we're having a great time, and then suddenly I would turn on the TV and she would be saying something about me and I'd be like, we were just having a damn good ass time, Like how do we get here now? Like why is she saying that about me? I would try to think to myself that it was because she was doing TV and she was just making a great show. But I would always even say to her that Wendy, you have to have at least like two friends that you're gonna be friends with, and you're not gonna be going in on them like two like you talking about everybody else with these two friends right here, like I'm gonna say them, but it would never be me. I honestly felt like Wendy was in a place where she didn't care about any of her friends anymore, and she would just say whatever she had to say. I hated that because I really liked her as a person, no matter what was going on on her show, no matter what was going on in her personal life.
Speaker 4: I just liked her as a person.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you spoke to her?
Speaker 4: It's been a while. I would have to say.
Speaker 3: The last call she made it to me, and she was trying to I feel like, trying to resolve whatever, like.
Speaker 4: Hey, how are you? I'm sorry, you know, like trying to apogast.
Speaker 1: Was she off the talk show at that point? I want to.
Speaker 3: Say, I think so, and not off the talk show? They had not said her show was gone. Okay, it was a moment people were like.
Speaker 1: Hosting substituting her seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we just at that moment, I didn't even want to hear it.
Speaker 1: So is it true that you had a talk show with Tom Arnold? A deal for you and Tom Arnold to have a talk show kind of like you know, Kelly and Ryan that was going to be produced by the same production company who produced the Windy Williams Show, and that when you two got into it and you made a statement that you're that I'm coming for you, that she gave the production company ultimatum and ultimately they decided to not pursue the talk show with you and Tom Arnold.
Speaker 3: I had to deal with that my Mercury and which is the same company that produces the Wendy Williams Show. And I'm not sure if they had locked in my co host at the time, but we did have talks with Tom Arnold and others. I don't know if he had a deal with them as of yeah, but I had a deal in the works with them. And she and I got into our thing. I think I had a burking bag and Kim Kardashian had one and we had put graffiti on it, and she said that, you know, like she can afford to do that, but Kim them could afford to do it, and I was like, listen window, you know, And when I said that, you know, we kind of went back and forth, and both of us was at this women empowerment thing and just anyway, it just went super left. All I know is we went back and forth and they pulled to my deal.
Speaker 1: How did you find out they pulled the deal through my attorney?
Speaker 4: They just the deal wasn't going any further.
Speaker 3: And I was like why and it was I said something in the press or and everything. Whatever they said, I said, because we can google it. Whatever it is that I was supposedly said, I didn't say it. But at the end of the day, dat Mar Mercury pulled my deal and I no longer had a deal to do a talk show and probably was probably the last deal. Well, I've had a couple of people to come to me about doing a talk show, but I've never been able to do a talk show.
Speaker 1: Since Why is that? You think?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Like I was put on the list of I can't do a talk show.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're black balled?
Speaker 4: I was. I was there myself.
Speaker 3: I have been able to work, you know a little now, but for a long time. Yes, and definitely in certain areas like podcasting. No talk show. No, That's always been a no for me. Like no matter I've wanted to do a podcast or wanted to do a talk show, has always been a no. It's always been a no. And I've had many people to come to me with offers and then they just die.
Speaker 1: So you would get presented office for talks from podcasts and you would engage with them and then all of a sudden it goes away, And all of a sudden it goes away like a phone call is made or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, we could be in a full on negotiation and suddenly it just goes dead. That has happened many times.
Speaker 1: Does that make you sad? Though?
Speaker 3: It makes me very sad because the one thing I always says, I'm a black girl with blond hair.
Speaker 4: Now I can't beat you and you can't be me.
Speaker 3: Right, So what I bring to the table, you're not actually bringing to the table right. And I also think there's enough money out here for everybody and for all of us to eat. And who even says that my podcasts or my talk that will even be successful, Like, give me the opportunity, let me have the chance to be able to do it. So I was in many talks to do many things and they would just die. And that's not by chance, that's not by chance.
Speaker 1: What is it that you would like to do now? Like what is on Niini's vision board that if someone's listening, who's able to grant you the opportunity of your dreams. What is it that you would want right now in this place in your life.
Speaker 3: I love talk, so obviously talk is probably in the forefront. I love to talk and I love to act, so podcasting, talk shows, TV series.
Speaker 4: All those things.
Speaker 3: I love everything entertainment, though honestly, probably ones no greater than the other. I love any and everything entertainment.
Speaker 1: Do you think you should be bigger than Kim Kardashian, Absolutely, if not bigger right there with her.
Speaker 3: I felt like they pushed Kim and they didn't push me. Kim came on after me, and they opened up every door and every opportunity for her, even putting us together at times and making her, you know, much more bigger than me.
Speaker 4: She had North.
Speaker 3: Obviously I was at North baby shower with her and Kanye. But they pushed Kim to the front and pushed me to the back. And I don't think that was by a chance. I think that was the way they.
Speaker 4: Wanted to be. We were together because.
Speaker 3: I was needy and I came out before her, and it just kind of looked good for us to be together. That's how I feel Chris had a talk show. I cohost with Chris on the talk show. I just think that they made her more successful and she was able to get opportunities and open walk through doors that they just did not want me to walk through. She did shootdowns, I did shootowns around the same time, and they just pushed her stuff forward and they were always giving opportunities. And one other thing is that whenever we had businesses, we it felt like we couldn't really show them that much on our show, But on their show, they all they do.
Speaker 4: Is talk about their businesses.
Speaker 3: And all they do is, you know, talk about lunching, their makeup lines or their clothing lines, or their whatever they're doing. And I don't feel like we were able to do that as much. So I just wasn't given the opportunities.
Speaker 4: That she was giving.
Speaker 5: I want to play a game with you, because game I don't play games.
Speaker 1: You were famous for saying some people are stars and starless, So I'm gonna say some names, and I want you to tell me if they're stars or starless. Giselle Bryant starless, Robin Dixon starless, Kenya Moore.
Speaker 4: In between start his.
Speaker 3: I don't know you know, I think, honestly, can I talk about Kingya a few minutes.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 3: There was a moment when Kenya could have been this big star because she was to the black community, because she was Miss Usa and she was this beautiful black barbie that had won that pageant. And I feel like coming on Housewives change how people saw her and viewed her.
Speaker 4: I think showing.
Speaker 3: Her mean side or whatever side that was aggressive or in your face side. I think the people that enjoyed watching pageants enjoyed her as Miss Usa. When they saw her in that role, they were kind of like shocked, like, oh my gosh, she's like a villain, because.
Speaker 4: She was a villain, And.
Speaker 3: I think it changed how people felt about her because people really put her on a pedestal and looked at her one way, and then once she stepped onto Housewives, I think they saw her another way. So I do think there was a moment where Kenya was a star, and I think I would have to say that reality didn't help her star.
Speaker 4: That may be a better way to say it.
Speaker 3: What about Porscha, You know, I think Porsia has star potential, and I think with the right people around her, I think there is a potential. I don't see Faedra as a star, not as a TV star or anything like that. I always be pa I'm sorry, it's more corporate or entrepreneur like. I don't see her like TV star, see her like entrepreneur star.
Speaker 1: Candy.
Speaker 3: I don't see Candy as I've never so I can't even pretend today.
Speaker 4: I've never seen Candy as a star.
Speaker 3: I have seen Candy as a supporting star, but not as the star, but as a supporting star.
Speaker 1: Claudia Jordan starless who won between you and Claudia and Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: I'm always the winner, and so I obviously won. But I will give Claudia this, although she said the most nastiest things about me, and she's been holding onto a grudge for one hundred thousand years, I would have to give I'm going to give her this. I've read many of girls, honey, and I've been on this show with many girls. I would have to say that she was probably my number one battle. Definitely, she was definitely right up there to battle with. Ye I don't think that it's not been one other girl that could probably battle the way she did, because I took her through it, and I feel like she took me through it, and so I feel like we gave each other a run, and not many girls could give me a run, so I would give her. I feel like she definitely stood up.
Speaker 1: And I want people to know this too. You told me, Enjoy after that scene between you're and Claudia because Dmitria was being positioned as a peach holder, and you told me, Enjoy, y'all picked the wrong bitch. That's right, and I want people to know that because you're not this hater. You always did what was best for the show. Did you said that? Bitch Claudia, she she's good. Y'all need to give her a peach.
Speaker 4: Y'all done got rid of Porsche.
Speaker 3: You need to give Claudia the motherfucker because Claudia was really going toe to toe with me, and I will give her that every single time, although she wants to feel like I ripped her toes apart and pull tell hello kitty out, honey. At the end of the day, girl, you stood up, honey, I will give you that much.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 4: You stood up, honey, because the reads were coming. I was pulling them off fro under my wik.
Speaker 3: I'm not life that's because she was giving me a run back like that.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was giving me a run and I was like, girl, I got to I'm gonna have to win now. And so I was going hard hard, but she was hard too. So you know she wasn't easy. She was definitely, she wasn't easy. She did her part, she got She earned her peach. Not Kenya, no Cherae, not Kim Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 4: Claudia earned her peach.
Speaker 3: I can't Kim can't read me, y'all you know better, but you know they can all try. But I must say that Claudia definitely stood up.
Speaker 4: She stood She wasn't afraid.
Speaker 1: When it's all said and done, NEI, what would you like your legacy to be?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: God, I don't know what I want my legacy to be.
Speaker 4: What I do know is that.
Speaker 3: I want people to know that my heart is bigger than this entire room. I am a lovable person. Uh, there's no hate ever in my heart. Ever when you see me, there's no hate and h I have no ill feelings towards any anybody that I've ever worked with. Honestly, you know, I tell it like it is. It is what it is, and over time, you get over it. I just want people to know that I'm a good person and I always on this platform fought for women, and I don't feel like I was. People fought for me, but I definitely fought for the women I thought that should be in position.
Speaker 4: Yes, Claudia, I fought for you.
Speaker 1: Girl, you did?
Speaker 4: You got that, Peach, honey.
Speaker 3: Yes, that you can keep talking about me is all you want to Okay, I thought for a lot of Yes, Porscha, I fought for you. You're on here, Cynthia Hilure, thank you.
Speaker 4: So I did.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like it was all returned, but that's okay, because you don't do things for things to be returned.
Speaker 4: They will all come back and do time.
Speaker 3: Now, this is the moment where yes, microphone out here, but this is the moment where this is the moment where I have to turn Okay, go ahead already.
Speaker 4: And do not edit it out. I'm gonna keep this.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, you worked behind the scenes when I was on the show for so many seasons. Do you feel that I was always giving fair treatment?
Speaker 1: Well, this is the thing I feel like because the show was new and all of us were very new to this. I felt like we were all underestimated one thousand percent percent. I know that my passion and me being so mania call in terms of making the show great was because we were black people. And I know that as black people were always underestimated and we don't get our just do it. It's just the way the cookie crumbles. And I know that when it came to this show, you girls worked, your assets are and deserved to be number one. And I felt like when it came to you, look, I think what happens is there's no instruction manual of what it's like to handle fame and to be to be to be known within the local city and then to be an international success. And I think people just did not know what to do with you. They just didn't know. It was like wait, what's going on here? Like wait, wait, wait what? And I do feel like you may be the most underrepresented reality star in the world. You are. I think you deserve a walk on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I think you should have talk shows and podcast deals and you should be on Netflix scripted shows. I see some reality stars who have opportunities that I think, like oh Nini should have had that years ago. I know that you have paid the way for black reality stars to the females. I know that there's females that you and not talking about in reality TV who should remain nameless, who have looked you did in the eye and said what do I do? Like they look up to you. You paved the way. Tammy Roman says that Tiffany Pollard even says that you literally are the queen. And I do feel like when it comes to where things are now, it does saden me. I just don't understand why you aren't on network television reading the girls, fulfilled, having a good time. And I do agree with you. I think, if not bigger, you should be on the same level as Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, excuse me, why keep the tear at the.
Speaker 1: Satia don't cry, bitch, But no, I think listen, I'm happy we're doing this because listen, we all make mistakes, and I think we all can look back on our time and say, I could have I should have done that differently, I could have handled that better. My hope for you and the people involved in this situation, from Andy to Bravo to the companies, I just want you guys to have a conversation. I think if people were in the room without the lawyers and people in your ear, I know for a fact that a three hour lunch can eradicate all of this. And it's sad. I'm gonna cry. It saddens me deeply that I have to it back and watch a woman who paved the way even for me to be able to sit in this room across from you, and it makes me. It makes me sad because it's not it's not okay. And I do feel like, Look, I'm like, when it comes to you, you have You've done so much for this industry, and I feel like you've done so much for this genre, and I thought you done so much for everybody. And I hate that people can't make mistakes, say dumb shit, and not say okay, bit, let's figure it out you and not half falling out like me and you went toe to toe and we got back together because it wasn't that deep. And what you're going through to me, just isn't that fucking deep. Get the fuck over it, sit down, have the conversation is stupid as fuck. I think it's dumb. I really do believe if everybody was in the room for three hours and just talked it out, yell each other or bit you. But you did that and at the end say, Okay, well we got it out. Let's move on. It paints me. It paints me because it doesn't have to be this way, and I feel like ego gets in the way. But with you, I really want you to know that you deserve so much more than what this world is giving you. And I feel horrible that you are going through what you're going through, especially me.
Speaker 3: Anyways, continue, Oh my god, So I know you've been watching Real Housewives these seasons.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I know you're watching the new seasons of Housewives. So what do you think that Real Housewives of Atlanta me a clean slate?
Speaker 1: I think. Look, and I just gotta be honest.
Speaker 5: I think the reason why Sweet sixteen is coming. What's that season sixteen? Oh Sweet sixteen? Oh that's so funny. No, listen, I think no one is showing up to work. That's true, No one's showing up to work.
Speaker 1: I remember coming to your boutique and you were I think this was season ten or eleven, and you said, bitch, they don't know what to do without you, She said, these girls walking around like what do we do? Carlos in here a bitch, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Because you put a battery in their bag. You have to Kenya everything and say you're like, now go.
Speaker 1: You always thought what was my favorite?
Speaker 4: Yes, you know who's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Though I love all y'all equally.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite? Honey, Kenya has always been your favorite.
Speaker 1: You said, too, listen, I'll be honest, I have a very listen. You and I have this chemistry that's undeniable, and we have this love and people just it's infectious.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But besides that, he did a thousand You love talking to Charae.
Speaker 4: You know you would sneak around and love Marlow on the side too.
Speaker 1: I do. I love the girls, you do?
Speaker 4: You were sneaking.
Speaker 1: I love the girls.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're like Janet Jackson.
Speaker 3: She would say that her relationships with her siblings would change, like okay, Michael would be her favorite for a little.
Speaker 4: While and.
Speaker 3: Favorite and then she said that's how because she's in a big family. So I feel like you would switch, like right now, Nini's my favorite, and then later on you'll be like you know what? She raised my favorite.
Speaker 1: Okay, I receive that you switch, I would switch. It would depend on the season, would depend on the seasons.
Speaker 3: There you go, Okay, side to me, who on Housewives and who's been on Housewife that you feel is a star? Okay? There aren't any, no I do know, no, no, listen, I.
Speaker 1: If I had to choose one, I think Kenya is a star.
Speaker 3: Okay, I really I will gear that because, as I said, I feel like there was a moment when I feel like Keny was a star, and then I feel like reality TV made people be like, I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I like her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I was like ky and.
Speaker 4: She's your favorite?
Speaker 3: So I know you would say that, what if I don't have so for the Men? Because that's another thing I would say. Would you agree that when we were on the Men played.
Speaker 4: A very big part of the show, and I don't feel like we hear about the Men anymore as much.
Speaker 3: And the Men we did a couple's trip, you remember we and stuff like that, and so who's your favorite couple?
Speaker 4: Who has your favorite couple?
Speaker 1: Bess? Oh and listen, I'll go on the record. Meed and Greg, no one will ever time meet and Greg? I would call him. I'll call him.
Speaker 4: Do you think the men should be more involved?
Speaker 1: Yes? Absolutely. The problem is these women don't want to pay the men fifteen percent of their check anymore.
Speaker 4: I never gave my husband no, that was different.
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing Peter and Cynthia talked about. Yeah, I just listen. There's a certain level of producing and understanding that show needs. It's the DNA, I do say, like Destiny's Child, there's a certain level of camaraderie and people that you need. And I feel like I feel like everyone's bored. I feel like no one knows what they're doing. I feel like people are there for the wrong reasons and it's always about the intention, and the intention of everyone involved is not at its highest at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you had to pick a cast for season Sweet sixteen, who would it be?
Speaker 1: Okay, and you have the answer to why, because you do. And this is my real answer. Nini, Kim, Charree, Kenya, Porsche, Phaedra and Candy I don't see. I mean, well, that's well, that's my dream. I felt like I felt like we were robbed of getting a Candy and Faed conversation too.
Speaker 4: Now always said that I feel like I thought that.
Speaker 1: Was I want to say it, and I'm going to say it. I'm on stimulus Hill too, and the pump rules. Those white kids said, we're dealing with something devastating, crazy, and we're all going to show up and work and we all get to show our story. And now this show was nominated for an Emmy. I felt like, listen, I'm not going to judge what people did. It doesn't evolve me. It's whatever. God is the only person to judge us. As a producer, I feel like, at the end of the day, to your point, if she can forgive Portie, why can't we got a chance to see that. We should have saw that with Fedra, And because we did not see Fadri and Candy deal with the aftermath, ruined the show.
Speaker 3: And it's been years. They could have she didn't have to be a regular on the show. They should have sat down. Yeah, everybody wants to know.
Speaker 1: It would have been the highest rated season and it may have been Emmy nominated.
Speaker 3: Well, they control those nominations, so I don't know about all of that. Do you think it's time to have a gay couple on the Real Housewife franchise?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Listen. I'm all about making sure the show's represented we are in the world, and I like the fact that we get to showcase different couples for sure. Yeah, who is your if you were able to cast the Sweet Sixteen, who would be on your list?
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't even know the girls that are on the show over there, I would not say myself. I would say Porsche for sure. I think Porsche is quite entertaining. I think you have to have Candy because she's been there for so long and people feel like, you know, whatever reason, Kenny needs to be there and that way Candy can get rid and she needs to be there. Marlow is good there. I think Kenya will be there. I have had a few runnings with Drew just she used to patronize my lounge, Aly, so I have a you know, I think she's good there. I think I like seeing Drew on the show. I don't have anyone else that I would say at the moment, I couldn't. I can't say Phaedra and I can't say Charay. I don't mind Kim if she's coming to go to work, yes, agreed, Yeah, because a lot of times she doesn't come to work. So that would be an issue there. I also think they need to find somebody new. There's so many fabulous girls in Atlanta, Georgia who has personalities, they have great husbands, and I think they need some.
Speaker 4: New blood on the show as well.
Speaker 3: I think all of the friends that are currently on the show, I don't know what they're doing, just the thought of moneyetta.
Speaker 4: Uh. And I think there's a girl's a housewife?
Speaker 3: Was the name she run Trackna Sonya.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I've met her before. She seems very nice.
Speaker 3: I just don't feel like she's a housewife. She don't give me that housewife feeling. I think her and yeah, they can say goodbye, Okay, Yeah, I don't think they are it for the show. Uh.
Speaker 1: Well that's that.
Speaker 3: Let me see because I had something else for you, go ahead. I think you said it early. I don't know that Davey Camera's brother. Would you have a baby?
Speaker 1: I do? I want to boy and a girl and I got their names picked out, but their name is cashing money.
Speaker 3: You know these girls will get mad about yes, yes, no, I would love to have listen.
Speaker 1: I would love to leave everything I built to some of my kids. Yeah, I would love to see a little sassy girl. Read these girls from Philip and say my dad is Carlos king bitch and what I said.
Speaker 4: Yes, be walking around and snapping and popping.
Speaker 1: Hoodie exactly wearing Lululemon.
Speaker 3: I'm working out to work the girls and work well.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I think you should be doing in person interviews.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't think that you should do them on zoom, you know.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it looks cute with your sneakers in the background. I think you should have some nice background like this, and the guests should always be sitting with you. You make enough money when you can fly the man and coach rather they can upgrade their own ticket.
Speaker 4: And I think you should do in person.
Speaker 3: I think it's just so much more fun, and I think you'll get so much more out of it, and I feel like the viewers will really enjoy it. I also agree with everything that you said about me, because it's all.
Speaker 4: Sure, I should be doing so much.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you will and you will.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with it, though. I think God has a plan for me. He does, Yeah, so I'm good. I'm very good right now into him.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he will give you psal I'm thirty seven for delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to be just fine.
Speaker 1: I know you are going to be. Would you do love in Marriage Atlanta?
Speaker 4: I'm not in a marriage and I don't even have a current love.
Speaker 3: I guess my eyes are loving on some people, but I'm not currently in love with anybody.
Speaker 4: I'm not in a relationship.
Speaker 3: But if they want a single girl on the show to flirt with their husband, sure, because every show has a single person, right, yes, yes, So I don't mind being this. This will be the first time in my life I've ever done anything where I'm like the single person.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you never know.
Speaker 3: By the time Loving Marriage Atlanta hits Atlanta, maybe I'll be available and maybe maybe I'll be in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Okay, you never know. So are you planning to do that?
Speaker 1: Only if I'm able to get you?
Speaker 4: Well, you can only have stars around me. I don't want to you go and drag up from some other old show and you're.
Speaker 1: Sitting in the way.
Speaker 3: I do not want that, So you know, think about that. I have great ideas. You have to have good girls.
Speaker 1: No, and I have a great idea. You and I should go on tour together.
Speaker 4: I love to go on tour. What are we going to be talking about?
Speaker 1: Anything? I want to I want to do a tour with you.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go.
Speaker 1: We're going to sit in the city and just talk. Oh.
Speaker 4: People would love to come.
Speaker 3: Yes, people would love to come to Girls and the Gates, Honey out for a conversation.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 4: People will be sitting Look at rad he'll be steady.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: I don't want to imagine you're talking about my dad. But I'm telling you, this has been really great. I've enjoyed it. I'm happy that I came at a time when I was ready. Well, first of me, actually, let me go back for a second before I say that, I noticed that you had the real housewise Oh geez, and I wasn't A part of that. Was that the time that you called me and I said I wasn't ready.
Speaker 4: Oh, but you didn't tell me that it was going to.
Speaker 1: Be you never know. So just to go back to that, each girl did not know it was going to be a reunion. Oh okay, everybody was surprised.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's why I said no had I known it was going to be a whole group, I would have said, oh, maybe I'll come. Okay, well listen. But I'm glad those girls went on. I'm glad to have the seat by myself. I don't want to share the air.
Speaker 1: Well. I think when you and I go on tour, we will invite Niini Nini were you're not going tour, will invite Kim, Charree, Lisa and Deshan to sit in the stage with us.
Speaker 3: I'm actually in a really good place right now, I can tell I think this is the place.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you look at sir, but you know this is the place.
Speaker 1: I love you forever.
Speaker 3: You're nice too, I love you forever. Come on, knees. I'm so glad you have grown in so many ways, Carlo. I'm so proud of you. I feel like i'm your mom in many ways. Yes, yes, I'm very proud of you. Honestly, I'm happy you're able to do this and do this on your own term. I don't even know did you How did you think about what? Why did you think to do a podcast? You just thought I'm just gonna start.
Speaker 1: Talking, or what I've been asked to do? One for years, and I felt like you the time was right and I have so much wisdom to offer to the community that because I'm confidently give a talk think about me in this world. The time is now, and.
Speaker 3: This times now. So you just came out of you and Kanye West are doing well.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much for watching the kids. Catch up on YouTube on audio every Tuesday and we will see you.
Speaker 4: So okay, I heard.
Speaker 3: I want say we have the backup because we need to talk about what I'm doing currently.
Speaker 1: Well, are you up to Nini? So I'm up to.
Speaker 4: A lot of things.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, I'm back working, which I thank God for because these people were trying to keep me from working forever. But one of the things I'm really passionate about is I have an organization called Ladies of Success. It's for entrepreneur women around the world, like minded women to form friendships it learned how to increase their bottom lines. If you are a woman anywhere in the world that's interested in being a part of Ladies of Success, please go to our website, which is Ladies of Success dot com and we'd love to have you.
Speaker 1: Amen. Thank you. Annie Lee, the Queen of Reality TV the greatest housewife of all time. Thanks, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: Thank you, I love you all.
Speaker 3: Thank you following me on social media, but the ladies and greatest information.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yet, don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, Kingdom Rain and to Ertainment Babe