Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 2: Light Reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: That's right. It is lifetime for Brooklyn Boys episode three, forty six and beyond.
Speaker 2: I'm exciting, very exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on there, David Brody.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking we should pre record the thing we're about to say. But this is the episode about the episode where people leave talkbacks by pushing the microphone button on the I Heart radio app and leave their thoughts on the episode they listen to.
Speaker 3: That's right. This is not the actual Brooklyn Boys episode. So if you're looking for laughter, go elsewhere.
Speaker 2: You'll get it. You'll get it here. But you've been on a stand the.
Speaker 3: Reference right because people are just talking about it. And listen to three and you'll be able to hear what people are talking about past episodes here. This is all old news, no, but we love it though, because it's our chance to get feedback and not real time.
Speaker 2: But we're getting there.
Speaker 3: One day, We're going we're gonna do a live podcast and have people being able to like a chat going.
Speaker 2: On the side. We're gonna have a chat going on the side.
Speaker 3: People are gonna be you know, texting us and live interacting with the brook and book. Yeah, we do a live podcast. Just nobody hears it. No, No, we're gonna do it live live to the audience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's different. We do live to the slices. We gotta do live, don't write it, do it live.
Speaker 3: We really should do one. It's not that difficult. We could set it up right here in our homes. We could just like start it up and then let's see how the podcast goes. Okay, where there's live into where there's live interaction as people.
Speaker 2: We asked people if they would be willing to do that, and we'd have to set up a Patreon account or some kind of a Yeah, that charges right. We ask people, would you pay a nominal fee to be able to live interact with us as we record? And nobody replied crickets. Yeah, people love our podcast, but if it cost them twenty five cents, they're out.
Speaker 3: Not twenty five cents. It would be more than twenty five cents. But anyway, I understand that. But that's what comedy is scary. I'm exaggerating for comedic purposes. Well, we charge how about five dollars five dollars admission for the Brooking Boys.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the platform costs to do that. But even if it was like a dollar, you know, it'd be nice if a thousand people wanted to do it. You know, I could use the money. But all does it go to us?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: It goes to the Patreon people goes to the platform for Yeah, yeah, I know. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: It's like the way anyone Uber just takes over everything. Now you know that they the Uber app makes more than the drivers at this point.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but providing the company and the time, right, but there was an app and that there was a time where the drivers had eighty percent, seventy five percent, and it waned over the years.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, And then they got the kit.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like serving the kids the crack on the playground, and then a little by little they took more and more of a percentage, and now it's in the other direction.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a lot like that with a lot of these apps.
Speaker 3: The technology is there for starters, get everybody addicted, and then.
Speaker 2: The technology takes over it makes all the money. I'm just saying, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Anyway, all right, let's get to the talkbacks. We got a lot to cover. Of course, thank you for your feedback. If you listen to the iHeart Radio app, you have the privilege of clicking on that microphone button. If you listen anywhere else, well your shit out of luck. So listen through the Art Radio app.
Speaker 5: Here we go, heybroocome moys, Jamie from Gueen's here.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys are even going to hear this, because the last few weeks most of my talkbacks haven't been playing for some weird reason.
Speaker 7: Anyway, last week on Sizetime, someone mentions hearing a song that Brody did a parody of, and it's sounding weird because they're used to Brody's parody.
Speaker 5: Well, I have that with the song Cake by the Ocean. Brody, you did a parody of that song for Phone Tap. You DIDs the phone.
Speaker 6: Top was Brody that you were calling because you were some guy from her Hair Plays calling about this guy's broken laptop, and you did parody.
Speaker 7: Songs trolling him as the hold music about his laptop.
Speaker 5: And so you did Cake by the Ocean, and one of them was like your laptop's still broken, haw.
Speaker 7: And every time I hear Cake by the Ocean, I hear your laptops still broken and I die laughing.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Brody.
Speaker 2: I have to say, first of all, thank you for bringing back that memory. Scary. I don't know if it's you could even dispute this, but I'm one funny son of a bitch. Oh no, there's no disputing that. I agree. I agree with you. That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why I said we should do this podcast together, because you were a fun son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: I know good talent when I see it. I appreciate that. That was a great I did. I did a bunch of those where I put people on a hold in new accustomed songs. Yeah, and they were like, what was that music on holding? I don't know, and it was all like making fun of them. Recordings of the people listening have no idea what we're talking about. But maybe one day we'll bring our phone tap back.
Speaker 3: No, if you didn't know the phone tap, then you don't know what Jamie's talking about. It's kind of like you don't you bring that home with the jingles and we'll play it on the podcast. That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Next week if somebody posted.
Speaker 4: It, I'm answering, MJ.
Speaker 3: You don't push video side like that, Vinny can wait one second. A lot of people are posting my phone taps, your phone taps. I know I have a phone tap legally on TikTok on TikTok, so maybe someone can post that one or one of the many I did where I made hold the whole.
Speaker 2: Music song patties and we'll reshare it all my Jimmy Jingles.
Speaker 4: Ones bonding guys broken.
Speaker 8: I'm answering MJ from NJ about the not I answer them, but I'm commenting on the whole stealing thing again.
Speaker 4: With the water underneath the cart, it was a time at a Sam's.
Speaker 8: Club where I had a bag of dog food underneath the cart and uh, I realized that before I got out of the store.
Speaker 4: But I did the scan and go, so I had already paid for the rest of the stuff.
Speaker 8: So I let the guy know at the door that I said I have to ring up the dog food separately, and it was like, yeah, no problem, and Brody, before you get to it. I know it tells you like thirty items and count them. I either miscounted or I paid for something twice, like gallon of milk or something like that. Something that I had multiples of and I didn't realize it, but it was. If I had made it to the car, I wasn't going back. Yeah, and not not intentionally, but once you're outside, you're.
Speaker 3: Exactly you're outside a little bit of a little bit of inconvenience.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that thanks.
Speaker 9: Hey, APRICLM voice. This is Mariya from Union City. I'm coming on the fact that Juan Valdez did that really nice canvas for Gandhi and when Gandhi mentioned his name on the Big Show, I was like, oh shit, Juan Valdez is sending shit to Sauce on the side and hasn't done one thing for.
Speaker 5: The Brooklyn Boys aside from you know, good content.
Speaker 9: But not to say that, not shitting on you, Juan, but you know Brooklyn Boys, what's up?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: And we corrected that in the Brooklyn Boys episode.
Speaker 3: If you didn't hear it, Juan Valdez did a canvas painting for me which I thought was made by a guy named Tattoo Bob. So I've had this sitting literally prominently at my desk at the radio station. You can't miss it when you walk in the room for two years now. And it was Juan Valdez all the time, so he really did cover me first, Brody, not so much.
Speaker 2: No, wait a minute, did you ever thank tattoo Bob for sending you the picture that he didn't send you? Yes, and he accepted the thanks. That's the crazy part. Well, here's the thing. Juan DMed me, and I'll mention it again on the Brooklyn Boys podcast. Do the next episode.
Speaker 3: Wan DM me and said, just so you know, Brody, during the pandemic, I offered to draw you a picture of yourself on the couch, you know, because I was working from home like everybody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you said you were good, you didn't need it. So I don't remember that, but that sounds like me. I don't like people to go to trouble.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: You don't have to paint me. I'm fine. What am I gonna do with it? So I probably did tell him don't worry about it. But that was five years ago. Now that you're currently painting things for people, that's a different story. All righty from all over? Okay, you won't continue, Brody, what's up?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I want to hear from Q from all over the place.
Speaker 11: Hey, this is cue from all over the map. I just stop by to just call Scary a little fucking bitch because he could never own up the shit. He can never apologize to shit. First it was Sam, and now is Rasca. Come on, Scary, do better. It used to be scary and brody. Now it's brody and scary because you know, Scary wants to be a low bitch about shit.
Speaker 12: But anyways, y'all have a good one.
Speaker 3: The classic case of not knowing the entire story. So she's judging the book by the second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first of all, I appreciate that it's protty and scary now, but why did it take him being a punk ass bitch for me to move up? I should have been I should have been for us the whole time.
Speaker 3: It's not a ross Car Rascar. I think Rifka ross Car. She said, I don't know who that is. I don't know the second part. The first part is the Sam story, which you just you just had to be there. I'm sorry, people, don't you ow an apology for what?
Speaker 13: Did you?
Speaker 3: I know nobody in apology. In fact, pretty soon people gonna own me an apology.
Speaker 2: I think you'll riff an apology now that I remember, Yes, you do what I don't remember, but I remember your apology. I remember like I couldn't sleep all night. I'm sure that's scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, here comes Reggie.
Speaker 14: Reggie here, I just tweeted you or XU or whatever you want to call that. I'm volunteering to send you you, you know whatever. Do you want some free stuff? I'll send some stuff. I'm not promising you'll be good, but I'm gonna send some stuff. I need a mailing address. I can't remember it.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, you want.
Speaker 2: To send us free stuff? I believe Reggie uh messaged me in a public forum on Twitter and said, hey, what's your mailing address? Yeah, that's not That's probably not the best place to ask me when there's so many opportunities to DM me.
Speaker 3: And secondly, while we're on the topic, I'm afraid to see what Reggie might send. So, you know, be careful what you wish for. But if you want to send us free shit, free shit for us, send it to iHeartMedia.
Speaker 2: It just googlely addressed for iHeart Metia one.
Speaker 3: Twenty five West fifty fifth Street and care of Scury Jones at Ze one Hunter E E r Y, New York, New York one oh one nine, Yeah, okay, yes, yes, Brodi, Yes, if something's for me that you're sending to that address.
Speaker 2: In I had the package to Skiery, you could write a note saying the second one is for Brodie's right.
Speaker 3: No, no, I thought you were gonna give.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna give your mailing address at your home now for all the free shit for you. Yeah, and don't put my name on the box, because I worked out all right. By the way, can I just tell you tell a story real quick? You keep going, go for it.
Speaker 3: Not that this belongs to the slices or anything, but go well, this is involving the slices. Continue you like to apologize, but I think they might be slices.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Somebody sent a cameo request for me to wish a happy birthday to their wife because she loves the Almostrade Morning Show. Now, and I'm gonna bring it up on the Brooklyn Boys episode. I'm gonna do it. But here's my question, and slices you can you can listen now, you can listen again one of the Brooklyn Boys when I do it again. I asked this question, but did the husband not know? I don't work there anymore? Or am I a bargain basement birthday present where they figured I'd get me for less than like asking Elvis to do it.
Speaker 3: It's great question.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just curious. We'll talk about that next Rogie here.
Speaker 14: Okay, So this is what I'm thinking. The songs, the jingles to come back from a commercial. Put them in the system, just randomly old different numbers, and every time you're gonna come back from a commercial, just press one of them, so it's a surprise every time of which one you're doing. Just don't repeat the numbers. Write it down somewhere, you know, so we get to hear all of them and a different one every time. That way, if anybody's hating any of them, you're only gonna hear it once. You know, you won't hear it again until they cycle through all of them. Scary, Brody doesn't have a piggy band.
Speaker 5: He's Jewish.
Speaker 14: They don't do pork. I know Brody does pork, but in honor of the other Jews, he doesn't do pick. Okay, honestly, that sounded great coming back from commercial with that clip, that song, that jingle.
Speaker 15: That was awesome.
Speaker 16: That is some Yes, yet.
Speaker 5: I missed the reason.
Speaker 14: Why didn't you play something.
Speaker 17: From commercial?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 3: I don't know this is all out of context because we're not. She's listening in real time and commenting in real time. But this was six days ago, so I don't know what she's referring to.
Speaker 2: She's referring to the fact that we came back from commercial and you didn't play one of the new regions. I know we address that, but you're gonna play now though, right when we come back from commercial.
Speaker 3: But this isn't the Brooklyn Boys. This is a slice time No no, no, no out, it's production. You play, you play the bumper into spots on this. Okay, we'll do that, but we're not ready to go to commercial yet. No, not yet.
Speaker 18: Hi, Scary and Brodie. I am calling about the music after commercial breaks. They're horrible. Every one of them was worse than the one before.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks for being honest.
Speaker 18: Better to have nothing than to have any of those.
Speaker 3: It sucks the quality. It's not up to speed of what we can offer as the Brooklyn Boys. We deserve, we serve to deliver better than that. Yes, hold on, Reggie just told you she loved them, and you cut her off. Someone agrees with you, and you're like, yes see, there's proof. Let's keep playing the.
Speaker 2: Calls before you jerk off with one caller because she agreed with you.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Brody, that's not up to r oh oh oh wow, wow, keep going.
Speaker 2: I believe in my slices.
Speaker 5: Scary and Brodie. This is Renee from Leicester. I was just listening Scary talk about his boy and not bringing the girl around.
Speaker 13: I think it's what Brodie says the first time that oh she doesn't exist and he just wants you all off his back. Maybe he doesn't want to go out with or she's married and she doesn't want to go out in public.
Speaker 5: Could be option number two.
Speaker 2: He doesn't get in trouble very juice. Could be thank you for the scary scariest friend who allegedly has a girlfriend but never brings her around to shows pictures.
Speaker 4: That's right, Brody and scary. Brian for making Florida Harry, I got you on this one.
Speaker 1: I agree. I didn't like any of those intros, especially when.
Speaker 18: I listen to.
Speaker 1: Kind of listen isn't two times speed, So Sparry, I get you on this one.
Speaker 2: List isn't two time speed. That's not my fault.
Speaker 19: Hey, this is Maria from Union City. I'm listening to the latest episode and Quan Valdez. I'm sorry. I made the same assumption as Scary. However, However, being that it's always Brody and scary, I think Brody needs painting a sap like, whatever you're doing, stop and do the Brody painting.
Speaker 20: It's only you know, expected.
Speaker 3: And quant If you could just paint Brody like one of your French girls, that would be great.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, lay on the.
Speaker 20: Couch for you, Hi, Brooklyn Boys. Teresa from Vera Beach, Florida.
Speaker 21: David, I would like to suggest that you call the location that you're scheduled to have your upgrade MRI and make sure they have an upright MRI.
Speaker 20: I did maybe even make sure they have you booked for that day and time. Have a good one.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter no matter how many times and eleven ways till Sunday that he expressed himself they told him they had one.
Speaker 2: It sucks. By the way, I did call and reconfirm. My new appointment is coming up and it's the place I've been to already. So unless the machine is broken for three months.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. I can't wait to see I can't wait to see you the disappointment in your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: The Brooklyn Boys podcast, we will be right back, all right to wait wait now the jury is still out.
Speaker 2: That was two calls. The hated we're not doing it. There, we're not doing it.
Speaker 10: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Reggie called and left five messages. How much you like now we got no.
Speaker 3: No, it's so let's let's listen and tell me all about a second when I will play one coming back from this commercial break, when we get this consensus that it actually was was a good thing.
Speaker 2: But they love the AI I I I got a DM about it? Can I read the DM? Doesn't count? They didn't Leaven talk back. Let's continue, I asked, Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 20: It's Teresa from Vera Beach, Florida. I just wanted to mention to Scary. I think that your friend's girlfriend is probably married. Oh no, one, did you guys think of that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No day twice tonight from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Uh Bernie. I gotta agree with Scary. I didn't like any of those rejoiners and whatever the hell you called it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, girl, the beginning of the podcast when it opens, you know, after you go from vacation, like you know, Brook Boys is back kind of thing. But I think they're unnecessary. Ain't a radio show. It's podcasting. It's the reason we listen because it's not a radio.
Speaker 2: It's not a radio show. Thank you, thank you, video, thank you. Oh so we shouldn't play a show opener or the bumpers that go into the spot.
Speaker 3: That's what it's the radio show. It's already towing the line. If any draws the line, it's already towing the line that we do that stuff. Brodie, I'm surprised we do do that stuff.
Speaker 12: We do.
Speaker 2: We we do three of the.
Speaker 3: Four things a radio show would do. But the fourth thing, Oh no, Oh, it just takes up more time. If it listens, if it adds, if it adds to the podcast, yes, I think it's subtracts.
Speaker 2: It doesn't energy and a professionals they're horrible. They're not real singers. I'm telling you fantastic. Oh we're gonna talk about AI now in the next book.
Speaker 8: Okay, And just to reap up one thing that you said, Uh, it's contempts.
Speaker 4: He's not the kind of content we want. This kind of content is funny, but.
Speaker 8: Stretching the podcast out by a few minutes by putting some bullshit tracks in there not really what we're looking for.
Speaker 4: We want more of you guys big.
Speaker 2: He's he's right, scar.
Speaker 10: The word.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 8: You took the words right. Just let her be a rush. He's gonna fuck it up. That's probably why you have so many problems with these fucking people. Uh Brody, You get under their skin and you make them nervous. I know you're a good guy, but you gotta chill the fuck out sometimes I get it. Listen, I hear I had problems get ship like that too, you know, fucking rising pull the phone people.
Speaker 2: M M there you go, Vins right, and he's stilling dog food. Yeah, I can't argue with him on.
Speaker 22: One up the spoilson, Like, hey, yuh go to painting that Wan Valdez did for Gandhi.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I got the idea of a painting that he could do for the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 10: He could like, uh make one of the Brooklyn Boys and stuff using flowers.
Speaker 22: He could use like uh peach toppings like sausages, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, and stuff like that.
Speaker 23: All right, Yeah, that'd be uh, that'd be something great if wan Val does kind of pull off man, hey is cute.
Speaker 2: From We Lost Them? Oh yeah, that's a great idea. Thank you, Asian Mike.
Speaker 24: All right, Mike, Hey, this is.
Speaker 1: Cue from all Over the Map.
Speaker 11: I just want to say Brody is raw because the music sound clips that he made were pretty good. I like the two hip hop ones, and then the two rockish ones after the hip hop ones, and then I like the one that has the trumpets in it.
Speaker 1: All those were pretty good.
Speaker 11: I just think, uh, you know, scary as being a little bit so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brodie here is.
Speaker 3: Ra c from all over the Map has map has an axe to grind with me. That's that's the problem.
Speaker 2: There, no, no, no, hold on, hold on. I think we just you know what, you know what I just realized. But you now have to play one when we come back.
Speaker 3: Nope, it's three to two, Vinnie, Vinnie, and nope, we have three three people that the hater said, you said, I'll play one. You said I'll play one. If somebody leads the message and says that that's what you said.
Speaker 2: We didn't get we didn't you have to take the lead.
Speaker 3: You haven't taken the lead.
Speaker 10: I got left ric you good girl, No offense taken here, Harry's good.
Speaker 16: I was just right.
Speaker 10: Hey, you know Riska, I got asked, Well, he didn't ask my question like a few talkbacks though, when you.
Speaker 22: Did the Reggie impression. I asked of you, which pop booking a point was like? Any like Crown Heights of Brooke Park just ay from must Voyage. I'm like sorry for so many top facts, but I'm gonna respond to John.
Speaker 10: The former mailman from Long Island.
Speaker 22: Jil funny you mentioned, Uh, you'll have the local correctional facility. I just got accepted and scheduled taking correction exams for county. If I get in and make it through, I got you, bro I'll get you out of the hope.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: He knows people. That's hey, as Mike, I appreciate you using this as a personals ad for you to hook up with all these people, but uh, maybe say you like the rejoins I created.
Speaker 25: Hey, Bernie scary down Fromowa. Bodie, you are correct. Everybody is going to be commenting about these AI.
Speaker 4: Jingles.
Speaker 10: They are.
Speaker 4: Not great. The ones you guys used to do people are so much better.
Speaker 3: Thank you all.
Speaker 25: Hate it, but scary, it's right. It just doesn't match what you guys do. It doesn't matter you, guys, not in the least hove you guys, don't.
Speaker 2: You do the AI singers sound just like real singing. No, they don't, they don't. They're not there yet. Brody, I'm sorry. I know what I'm hearing.
Speaker 3: You're too close to different, You're too close to your work. That's the problem. This sets you an AI video of a fat sheriff and you thought it was real. That's a video from a company.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: Get that company to do the jingles. I bet you they do a thousand times better.
Speaker 2: That was real?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 3: Look that sounded real? This company is garbage? That this one, This AI company. I'm telling you this stuff sounds great. Keep going next?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 17: Okay, pizza delivery guy here, scary. Not all of the AI welcome back songs are bad.
Speaker 1: There was one or two two.
Speaker 17: That were acceptable that you guys could use. There was too much going on in most of them.
Speaker 2: He's throwing you a bone.
Speaker 1: See, but Brody, there is a couple you're right that you could use.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, a couple look at it.
Speaker 3: He's trying to he's trying to make make the best of the bad situation. He didn't he didn't say which ones, So that doesn't help us. It does not help us. We need your your constructive criticism.
Speaker 26: Brody and Scary and never Scary and Brownie is from Those intros are a little right. I guess they're definitely too long. They saw more like intros than you know, back from commercial break, so you know scary right, They are a bit long. But the kiss one, the kiss one, I see that as a good like the one with the fade out. I I can see that as a good intro. Yeah, I see that's a good intro, the kiss one. But also Brody, not for knowing, but you should have one. Veldez make you a painting, even though I know you said you don't want one, But I have them make you a painting and make Scary hang it up in his house.
Speaker 3: Just a reminder, how would I do that?
Speaker 4: Of who the man is that?
Speaker 2: I appreciate that?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 2: All right, bro you're getting slaughtered over here.
Speaker 3: Man, I listen. I love you like a brother. I sometimes you just gotta you gotta tell it like it is, and I'm telling you like it is. I'm giving you the I think you.
Speaker 2: I think you messaged people uh and told people to call and say they didn't like Oh I rigged this. This is all planted. Yeah, okay, age now relocated in CT.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 27: Yeah, Brody, my guy, those aig come on grass. None of it match your energy, thank you. I'm a scary on this one.
Speaker 2: None of them. Brody.
Speaker 3: You gotta take it from me. I know what I'm talking about. Years in the business, my friend, thirty years. I have a good ear for fucking awesome ship. How does it not match our energy? They were all energy, they were all upbaaten fun.
Speaker 2: It's all trash.
Speaker 3: Sounds like the trucker welcome back to me.
Speaker 2: Call more trucker, you do one more?
Speaker 1: Ca me a sire barbaryo.
Speaker 16: You know, concerning the old rejoined music controversy there, I think it's a great idea. It's something your podcast could use. It'd be a great compliment to your podcast there. But you know, coming, I think you need something a little more subtle to come in from.
Speaker 28: Yeah, nothing too in your face, you know, like with that girl screaming and with a boy that's gonna scare some people wake up the dead and stuff, you know, but maybe a little instrumental music nas and so maybe some jazz, little Chuckman joning there, you know, right after commercial break, and then you come in with your conversation right where you're left off, and you slowly fade out the music and then you ran into the mix of things again, you know, and you can get wrapped back down the business.
Speaker 16: Although it wouldn't depend on the subject you're discussing in the day of the week.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Let's say you're.
Speaker 16: Recording on a Friday, and then Scoots all pumped because he's gonna go on vacation to the Cayman Islands.
Speaker 2: You know, he's happy, So I think something like this be in order that day.
Speaker 3: You know, I would.
Speaker 15: Yeah that one rightee, and then yeah, back in there, you know and talking all like who all right, I can't wait to go home vacation.
Speaker 2: And then Brody is all hitting on him. You don't even know where you're going, and all this.
Speaker 29: Crap, you know, getting after him and all this bullshit. But anyway, you know, that's what I think you should do, you know, because that would that would make it great, you know, that would be awesome, man.
Speaker 2: But anyway, you know, uh, just work on it. You guys will come up with some good you know. I know you guys. You guys are smart.
Speaker 30: You're the greatest already, guys, we'll see you leader.
Speaker 3: She says that that we will come up with something. That means that that greatness hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he also knows. He's saying I'll come up with something because you don't come up with ship. This is True podcast with Scary and Rudy. The Brooklyn Boys are bad. Yeah, let's look for what's going on.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to come under and tell you guys, not too worry.
Speaker 3: Not just pro coping.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: Ain't just gonna take care of you, man.
Speaker 16: I know one dayn't make a portrait of you, but I'm gonna make one of you.
Speaker 11: Okay, guys, I'm just gonna find a good car.
Speaker 18: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me see here. Oh there's a good one. Right, there's an orange one. It's a Union Pacific.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 3: Let's give me the paint man, mix it up right here.
Speaker 16: Yeah, okay, let me.
Speaker 1: Start from the top.
Speaker 2: There he's taking a train.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's looking good.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 10: Bronie is scary like you men.
Speaker 2: What's thanking her feeding on a train?
Speaker 31: Oh shit?
Speaker 16: Oh nothing her worth the maintenance co workersing up the hinges to the door.
Speaker 29: Oh yeah, man, oh man, guys, I'm gonna have to go.
Speaker 1: Guys, know that deal with is going okay?
Speaker 3: Come later, Hey, guys.
Speaker 1: I was able to do the guy.
Speaker 16: And I found a little refugee and a little stories from they got here on the yard. But anyway, you know, I wanted to talk about Juanito, you know, the male man from Long Island, the one that Brody put the finger on, you know, but dropped the crime, Doug. But Brody you know, uh, snitches gets stitches right, man too, you gotta be careful on that, okay, But.
Speaker 1: Liam our breath?
Speaker 2: Is that the sound that I'm getting caught after feeting up the train?
Speaker 30: Was that was that was?
Speaker 2: That wasn't Chad from Omaha?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, that was Angel. That was Angel Angel. I think it continues here.
Speaker 16: Hold on, Yeah, I need the car the male man from Long Island, you know, uh, you know you need any help there and in the detention center wherever you're at, man, Uh, let me know which one you're at. And I got p post all over the place. I've got connections. Okay, my homeboys will help you out.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I just gotta tell them that you're with me.
Speaker 16: Okay, but let me know, man, because it can be tough in there, all right, But but don't don't let your spirits down.
Speaker 1: You're gonna man.
Speaker 16: You know what I got to thinking, Man, I think when it saw, you're gonna be okay, man, because I don't know anybody that can do a talk pack through a pay phone. If you can do that, man, oh man, especially because those those calls, they're gotta be collected. I didn't know the Brooklyn Boys to collect calls. So if you can do that, man, you're gonna be fine. Bro, don't worry about it.
Speaker 29: Just hang in there.
Speaker 1: Everything's gonna work out in the end. Okay.
Speaker 3: This guy's got an entire movie playing out in his head. I mean, he's got so much happening. He's playing all the characters too.
Speaker 2: I'm glad he got away from the cops.
Speaker 31: Hi Brooklyn Boys. Jenna Groom right here from Pompano Beach. Sorry, if you can hear the rain in the background. I just want to come to the defense of one because I am part of the Brooklyn Boys Facebook group, and he has put up portraits of you guys there, so if you haven't seen them already, you should look because they are absolutely gorgeous likenesses.
Speaker 3: Well, I've seen mine. Maybe he did one of Brody and didn't give it to.
Speaker 2: Him, is that right? Okay? If you're talking about hold on, let me pull up the ones you're talking about, because I got them sent to me. If you're talking about the sketches of me as a pickleball player, that was the Cowboy Trucker okay. And then he did want to Skiery recently, and that was also Cowboy Trucker. All right, all right, well, I thank you Cowboy Trucker for my pickleball sketch that was in the Brooklyn Boys chat room that somebody sent me.
Speaker 3: Cowboy Trucker does it all. I mean, he acts out plays, he writes novels, movies, and he's now a he's an artist.
Speaker 20: You know what that for me?
Speaker 2: And then he's got resting bitch face standing in the background holding a pickleball paddle it and he's got a pickleball patty in the back. Send those to me.
Speaker 3: I didn't see them.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, And you didn't see yours. Now we're not part. I'm not part of that group. All right, let's continue. But they sent them.
Speaker 31: Okay, hi Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 20: Jen the groomer here.
Speaker 14: Out of the re entries so far.
Speaker 31: I like the rap hip hop and the first skull one definitely like those.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, thank you. Out of sixteen three Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 32: Jenni from MD melven CT's scary, scary, scary, Stop talking about my boy Scotty P's new girl like that.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't even know if that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 10: But that's not all I pictured the way you said.
Speaker 4: That Nau nobody's seen her. Nobody's seen her.
Speaker 2: It's not true.
Speaker 4: That's he ugly post her.
Speaker 3: He posts her all over his social media. She's everywhere not talking about Scotty B.
Speaker 2: Not in the least.
Speaker 33: The Brooklyn Boys podcasts, Now the Boys are back, or we have come right back, or.
Speaker 1: Now we are right back. You got something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh see what he did there. He's trying to make an extension to the ones that we already do. So it's kind of like it would go, it would redo. They were Yeah, I like that, Maybe we already do those they've already been done and sang when I had you access to singers, did you.
Speaker 33: Know White Lines song is in Anchorman two?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, we have a head.
Speaker 3: We're excited because now people are gonna recognize it from the Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 1: I played the song games.
Speaker 33: Someone was in line in front of me talking on the cashier, and when it ended, someone said, my name is Josie.
Speaker 1: So I go up. I say, are you on vacation for a week? Okay?
Speaker 33: And now I've noticed two cashiers using their middle finger to ring up my order. And I don't know if it's irony or coincidence, or just because Brody mentioned Scary was doing it. But all of a sudden, now I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That could be a subliminal message.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 2: It's a coincidence. By the way, the reason why no one reacted is that the line in the song is Josie's on a vacation far away. Come around and talk it over. Josie's on a vacation borrowway. That's right. I didn't want to sing it like that. I understand how to sing it's the outfield. I didn't want to sing it like that. But she doesn't say I'm going away on vacation for a week. That's why Jone got the song.
Speaker 1: The phone call about the ketchup Smoothie.
Speaker 2: It was on the week. But you just want to talk right over him.
Speaker 23: Huh.
Speaker 2: You and I were talking. I didn't tell you to hit the button, no consideration.
Speaker 33: I got plenty of the phone call about the catchup Smoothie while he was on the tour.
Speaker 1: Sounded like Liam's talkbox.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Hey guys.
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 30: It's still Cowboy Trucker here one more time, Yes, Siree Barbary. Now you know I had to come back on here and address something from the previous slash time. You know, uh, from that uh felonious male man from Long Island. You know, by the way, that's gotta be one of the that's gotta make the list of one of the dumbest criminal moves that I've ever heard of, don't you think so? You know, confession of a major feeling me on a national podcast.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, Oh what's next, Doctor Field Show? Don't forget about old brother. That's right up there with the guy that tried to steal a back in front of a police station or the other guy that tried to steal a car with somebody sitting in it more or you even better? Now the guy the little redheaded girl that tried to steal a bag of candy in front of Brody.
Speaker 2: Why I can't handle that boy. That kills me? All right?
Speaker 1: But you know, getting serious here.
Speaker 16: You know, he was saying that he was tired of me doing so many talkbacks on the podcast. He said, I did forty seven thousand. I don't believe him. I didn't do forty seven thousand. I didn't count that many, you know. But you know, I'm gonna be fair and I'm gonna take it into consideration and i'm gonna cut it down. I'm gonna go ahead and cut it down. I'm gonna cut it down to an even forty thousand. That'll, hopefully that'll make you happy and a whole bunch of other people happy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 16: Oh and one more thing, I promise.
Speaker 2: I promise.
Speaker 3: I promise scouts on her Okay, hope to die.
Speaker 16: Stick a needle in my eye. I will not consist to any major you're filling these on the podcast. Okay, all right, man, So hope you get out soon, and you know, keep your spirits up. You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 34: Hey, Brody, Scary, this is Trish from CET. Like the second clip you guys played for a comeback from a commercial the Rock and Roll That one was awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: He got somebody, Brody, congratulations, very proud.
Speaker 34: Hi, this is Trisha from CET leaving a talk back on Scary's friend that's not bringing around his girl. Do you ever think maybe she could be married or and doesn't want to pull a cold play move, or maybe she's significantly younger and that would look or maybe she's significantly older.
Speaker 1: Who knows, give it a thought.
Speaker 3: Wow, we were only going with the ugly card, but it seems like a lot of a lot of people play in the married idea.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's pretty crazy to ask him.
Speaker 3: That's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Actually, let's have him on the podcast and confront him. We'll have to we'll have to like disguise his voice, like let's let's let's let's tell him it's something else that we want to have him on for it, and then when he gets on, be like, hey, so, uh, how come nobody sees your girlfriend? It's the Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 24: Brooklyn, What the hell is this?
Speaker 10: What is it like?
Speaker 3: It's the Brooklyn Boys Podcast, Brody and Scary we are back, don't know.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, I didn't know what the rise is playing of this ship. It's not up to you, It's up to whoever has the controls.
Speaker 3: Then that sounded like ass sounded great, it's out like everybody wanted nice.
Speaker 2: That's terrible. No, it's true.
Speaker 3: Brody's just inserting these in the middle of nowhere. I would never do that. What come on?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: What are you doing, Brodie?
Speaker 1: The Brooklyn Boys podcast?
Speaker 23: What on?
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 2: Can we count? Can we finish up? This last set of talk's absolutely absolutely horrendous?
Speaker 10: Hey, old Brooklyn Boys, what it's your boy?
Speaker 1: Asian mic?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Uh, free ship for you guys?
Speaker 4: Where'd I send it?
Speaker 22: I'm gonna send you something, Brody, so you can stop watching from roast Poclo main.
Speaker 1: With no vegetables.
Speaker 2: Well that's what you can send it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let me let me get the uh, let me get the iddy and then uh, I'll send you something.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We dropped that earlier in the podcast. Just scroll Brooken Boys Podcast peel Box zero.
Speaker 22: Yeah, you know I'm not working, Brody I'm gonna send you so many way, I'm gonna buy it on my own pocket.
Speaker 10: And uh, that's that's that's how much I love you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: I appreciate the lot, but I'm going and let me get the addy and I'll say you.
Speaker 2: I don't need passive aggressive gifts.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Thank you, Jerry.
Speaker 10: You're not gonna get any uh, sympathy for you as for me, all right, because like you just came.
Speaker 22: Back from like yo, what Fiftiethification of the year, and me, I lost my job before up before I went on my last occasion, and I also got caught in that earthquake.
Speaker 26: Out there when I was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is what is but scary.
Speaker 10: Maybe maybe I'll get you something, but like, just let me get the addy, right, and all.
Speaker 2: Four of these he's asked for the address we and we did give it to you earlier. Okay, but you need to hear it because these are talking this is true, but but I don't Yeah, it's okay. You don't need to keep you don't need to keep telling him to listen earlier in the podcast. He's already heard that message. You don't need to send me anything. How good I love you Asian Mike no matter what.
Speaker 10: Good Yeah, I mean I haven't doing a lot this year, as you can tell. So if I've been keep a positive a state positive and pushing through all these obstacles, and it's paid off to me, Like look up what Maddie when from whom Brunk.
Speaker 22: Said, she said stuck saying floud weekend wedding, And that's give me the motivation to uh the can hap to Maddie.
Speaker 2: You know, won her that what she gets from me? Because he's good luck, Thank you. Keep up the positive vibes.
Speaker 1: Here, Rody.
Speaker 35: You're talking about the MRI machine.
Speaker 10: So my wife does this to me all the time.
Speaker 5: She's like you better call, you, better double check, make sure.
Speaker 11: They have what you want, because I'm the person that disappointed when I get there and it's not there, right, So I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not gonna call because I don't want to talk to Sylvia.
Speaker 1: So it's your fault, Rody for not calling not done checking.
Speaker 11: Also it's my fault if you're hearing this twice because I didn't want to wait for three.
Speaker 20: Minutes until I had cell service to hit the send button.
Speaker 27: So that's the case.
Speaker 10: My bad crisis.
Speaker 27: It's all good, all right, Scary and Brody and Brody and scarys go Rody Na Nie from CT I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to break it down for you.
Speaker 9: If you don't add the BBP the Brooklyn Boys podcast as the number one pre set on the iHeartRadio app in this county, you are going to jail.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for that.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Scary thinks that's real. By the way, if I could just say the guys at Exclusively Organic Media, I hit them up and I asked them if they could please do a custom one for me because I love their account.
Speaker 4: Here it is, break it down for you. The Brooklyn Boys is hosted by Brody and Scary.
Speaker 31: If you say in a conversation it's Scary and Brody wrong and in this county you go to jail, I'm break it.
Speaker 3: Thank you boy, all right, you can shut that off now here you Thanks, I appreciate you, all right, thanks, thank.
Speaker 24: You for the BRONX. So Scary Jones, isn't it the morning show turned on you and blamed you is because you threw a producer Sam under the bus. You didn't take responsibility for what happened. You tried to negate any sort of responsibility on your behalf, while Sam came on apologized, admitted that part of it was her fault, and you continued that's why everybody turned on you, and Brody knew what happened without knowing Brooklyn boys, it's Maddy from Brooklyn and the Bronx again.
Speaker 36: Ye just wanted to say that I was listening to old episodes of an Acquired Taste podcast and I.
Speaker 24: Heard Reggie here. I thought it was hysterical and such a little easter egg for me.
Speaker 36: Also, I heard Juan Vasquez on Sauce on the Side with Gandhi, So I love that all the slices are all into the Elvis Duran family.
Speaker 24: They are Maddy from Brooklyn and the Bronx.
Speaker 23: I just want to say that perhaps the reason that Juan Veld does Juan Vasquez does not send you free shit for you is that you're perfectly fine allowing the first century equivalent of a traveling diet to make fun of him on your podcast, just saying.
Speaker 32: He books of this and it's always brought in scary. There is painting, extra Bagansta mystery confusion. By the way, uh, scary journies. I gave that painting to Andrew, and I told Andrew gave it too scary, So he should have said, hey, Juan sent you this, just like when I gave the painting to Andrew and she brought it up for Gandhy got it.
Speaker 4: This should have all been known news.
Speaker 3: That's the same. That's why I didn't know because it was hand delivered by Andrew, so I had no clue.
Speaker 2: He books book on this. I apologize, thrown in and scary.
Speaker 3: Continuing on, Well, now, when it comes to paintings, it's scary Gandhi and nobody else, and.
Speaker 32: It's always thrown in and scary, continuing on on the painting Escandalal so, why didn't I paint Brody? Roddy does not recall, But we had this conversation before and we had it again. I want to paint Brody, but I don't think Brody wants more stuff. He's in a point of his life where he wants mini minies have what he wants. But if this license and Scary Jones commission it, he broken puts you both with this, and it's always brody and scary. So let's talk back on the painting extravaganza. So if you guys want to paint thing of Brody on good old fashioned canvas, it would be a big ass canvas. Scary living with talk Bucks. Say yes, paint him, and I'll paint him, and then somebody gets to keep.
Speaker 2: It prod scary nobody wants.
Speaker 3: He says, that's the last one he's got filed one.
Speaker 2: I gotta make a new rule. One does when you get to a certain point. If you're gonna keep leaving talkbacks, that's fine, but you gotta cut the intro out. You gotta move it along. And that's the guy whose name comes first in your fucking intro.
Speaker 3: So that's when you're in the middle of a sentence. Just go to the next just go continue right for momentum. Just like when we come out of a commercial break, we just go to the next call and not play those awful AI intros.
Speaker 2: Oh shut up, tick a book before this, and it's always broke and scary. I love you know, I like the intro.
Speaker 32: Brody, great job, I like Electric Man. I like Electric Man one?
Speaker 2: Are you like Electronics Man?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: For last break?
Speaker 4: Female Scott?
Speaker 2: Maybe des can voice over it.
Speaker 32: So there are programs that the slices can voice over the jingle or whatever. So maybe we'll do that and they'll be hey, book and busy behon on this. And it's always burn and scary. Alabama White Sauce is just the name of the sus. It's just like Nashville Hot Sauce. It's just the name of us. Yes, it sounds kind of but now really uh not really that is always brod scary. And the last talk back of the day breast milk, hm uh scared just say, thought you were final on dexter ros and you were not gonna have dexeros. But now if it tastes like breast milk, if you just want to try it, even though it has dexter ros, this is I don't know, and uh I already know.
Speaker 4: From the faucet, so good.
Speaker 2: Look, you know what good catch. And for that reason i'd be out.
Speaker 3: Uh if it contains dextrous it might have been one of the ingredients I read, and if it is, it's not something that I would I would ingest for that reason, but not because it's breast milk because dextrous synthetic Well it's not. I'm sorry, it's just not it's not not dextros, suklos all that stuff, sucrosse bad.
Speaker 2: Awful, not good. Okay, doctor Jones, I'm a TikTok doc. Don't don't forget.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Hey, yeah, hey Brooke, Good boys, it's Eddie from Old Bridge, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Mister Brody.
Speaker 12: When you got screwed on that MRI thing, you had a call and speak to that crazy Sylvia lady and she kept saying, let me do this, let me do that, and I know you were getting annoyed, but she did say, let me schedule you for an open MRI and you were like, no, no, no, it's got to be a stand up one. So at the end she really did help you out, as annoying as she was.
Speaker 2: See you.
Speaker 3: You hear that, Brody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I corrected her and said, no, not an open one, an upright one.
Speaker 1: I con from old on you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm still fucking talking. He's back. I would like to read for you what dextros is, because you seem to think it's something that it isn't. Dextros is a normal sugar derived from It is consumed in large If consumed in large quantities, it can spike the body's blood sugar levels. May increase the risk of several health conditions. That's the problem, large large quantities. You could have a cup of ice cream with dextros. It's sugar from corn, right, but from corn sugar. I like sugar from sugar. I like cane sugar.
Speaker 3: I don't want sugar that's derived from anything, because if it's derived, the word derive itself means it's not real.
Speaker 2: Because it's not sugar comes And where does sugar come from, scary sugar? Cane?
Speaker 3: It's derived from cane. Yeah, but that's the natural form. That's how we should be consuming sugar. No other way. Sugar could come from other places. Yeah, but there's other sweeteners out there that are no good.
Speaker 2: You're talking about artificial sweeteners. And by the way, cane sugar is not better than high fructose corn syrup. I did my real research and it's the same shit. No, cola is not gonna Coca cola is. I'll send you, I'll send you the proof proof.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get into this. This isn't the kind of podcast we do.
Speaker 3: I know him, all right, all right, Brody, you should drink soda. Doesn't become healthier when you have sugar in it. It's still bad to you listen that that. I don't agree that that. I don't argue with sugar is sugar, But yes, correct, some sugars are worse than others.
Speaker 12: Any from Old Bridge, New Jersey again uh still on episode three forty six, when you went out to box called grill, mister Brody, yes, you said, oh it's even better because my friend paid for it, even after the free appetizers. And then you said, we tipped him nicely. So if your friend expensed it, how do you get we tipped him nicely.
Speaker 2: I don't think great point to you because we both gave a cash tip. That's one, oh we because he can't expense a large tip, so to make up for that, so you put down cash, so you you partook in that. Yes, I put down cash. I made it, I mean, so he put down a normal tip up on his and I put down a tip in cash because I had gotten the the rice balls for free and my meal was free because my friend paid for it.
Speaker 3: So I put down cash. But good call on that, but try to catch that was good listening, but I put cash down.
Speaker 35: That's how hey by boys, Christie Fan Saddlebrook regarding episode three forty six, he comeback from commercial jingles.
Speaker 5: I am so so sorry, Brodie.
Speaker 35: I love you to jeth and I usually agree with you one hundred percent, but now it's ninety nine percent. And I did not like any of the jingles either. I'm totally with Scary on this one. They just sounded too much for a comeback.
Speaker 5: From a commercial break.
Speaker 1: So sorry.
Speaker 31: I hope you so love me.
Speaker 2: I do love you. I'll toe them down. I'll I'll see what I come up with the next.
Speaker 35: By by Boys Christy again. You know, there was one jingle that Scary said this could possibly work, and I agree with him on that one. It was softer, gentler, ease into it. But I really don't think you need anything because it does take away from the podcast time.
Speaker 5: It takes away from what you two do best.
Speaker 11: What we all love about you and the podcast.
Speaker 10: That's my two cents.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. I appreciate appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have my victory sip here in just a second after this final talk back on the Lifetime Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Justin Heank Glyn Boys.
Speaker 17: Johann from Miami here calling him in regards to episode three forty six, the commercial break songs.
Speaker 1: Those things are bangers.
Speaker 4: Man, Oh shit, I couldn't help but think.
Speaker 17: But do you think next time you have spruce uh, the next time you have spruce on you come back from a commercial?
Speaker 5: Is scary? Gonna a man him by playing the hip hop one exactly.
Speaker 3: And when you say bangers, you mean you bang your head against the fucking Walkers.
Speaker 2: They suck. They were terrific. Yeah, they've been banished the Brooklyn Boys. We'll see a little later this week on the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 3: Thanks for participating some of your.
Speaker 2: Slice reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby
Speaker 10: De Free