Speaker 1: Are you married, no, or planning on getting married or thinking of tying to not one of these days. Well, then there's a couple of things that you need in order to make your day go perfectly. You need a good location, you need somebody willing to marry you, and of course, you need to write music at your reception. Well, Spotify just released the most popular wedding songs of all time and people are shocked that one song didn't make the list. But what is the number one wedding song of all time? We'll tell you next so you can be prepared for whenever that day comes. It's right after this.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite song to hear at a wedding? It's the Gewble Show. Is it perhaps the most more romantic wedding song ever Cardi B's Wop? Or is it something a little more in depth and about the future of the relationship like the Di vinyls I Touch Myself the Future? Or is it something else? I asked because Spotify just released a lips list of the top songs played at weddings, and what the number one song is We'll tell you in a second. There's also a song that didn't make the list that people are shocked about. I think it's a conspiracy. But we'll go over the list of the top wedding songs and see what you think. Number ten on the list is low by flow Rider. Yeah, that's always my fair one, because you know that's when the drunk bridesmaids get out there as soon as that song comes on?
Speaker 3: Is that curate?
Speaker 1: Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon the fun one.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, I don't think I realized that is probably one that has heard at weddings a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are those songs that are always played at weddings. Number eight is Crazy in Love. Oh, yeah, that one is always played.
Speaker 5: I like that one though, definitely on the dance word for that one. There's some of these I'll be sitting out and drinking champagne, but serious, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some songs that as soon as you hear you're like, oh my god, I have to get out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why do they have so many my songs at weddings?
Speaker 1: A lot of them? Number seven is Marry You by Bruno Mars. Pretty on the Nose is when I'm drinking Champagney. Number six on the list is black Eyed Beleave Peace, Okay. Whenever I hear these songs, I do just picture high heels being held in the hand over people's heads and really bad. Damn.
Speaker 5: So you glow sticks in the other one, you know, when they give out the glow sticks at the party, when the cheesy DJ comes out.
Speaker 1: I've never been to a wedding to hand it out glow ticks, glow sticks. Jersey weddings get Number five on the list is September by Earth Wind and Fire.
Speaker 5: I'll be drinking champagne during this one too. Wait, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's a song that we're supposed to play on the station. This is it.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is when you're dancing with grandpa. This is when your drunk bridesmaids.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, where's the cute on. That's when the generations get out there. You know, they're like, oh, here we go. Now they're playing some good music. The other stuff it all sounds the same too. And then it's just all lower body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all lower body and maybe a hand or two goes up and a grandpa is just having a good old time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's c I do enjoy that part. Yeah. What is the number four song that they say is one of the most popular wedding songs of all time, mister Bright's Side by the Killers.
Speaker 5: I would never have guessed that. Really, I used to listen to it all the college.
Speaker 6: That's the song that brings you to the dance floor at a wedding.
Speaker 7: Yes, because everyone knows it brings you.
Speaker 1: To the dance floor. Name one, lyricaus On, mister bride side. I always that's longer that one, just because it's fun to do jazz hands to it, like if it were a Broadway thing, because that's the way it sounds to me. Like on mister Bright, I want to can the top. That's what I call myself in the mirror. Oh good morning, mister Bright's side, Yeah by Ushers, Number three, Top wedding songs of all time.
Speaker 5: Once again, very specific memory, dancing at a wedding to this song, really very specific memory, and it was very beautiful. We had our big little glowstick things or they were balloons we were waving around. This dude and I had been flirting for a long time and we hadn't seen each other in a long time, so we're at this wedding and we were definitely dancing to that in a very good way until somebody came up and grabbed him and was like, you're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: So you came here with your wife. You're not supposed to be dancing like that. There was life there. She just got carried away from somebody else. Anyway, She's never going to tell her I know, like.
Speaker 5: A heartbreak fifteen years later, but that day.
Speaker 1: I don't need to get torn off the dance floor. I'm dangerous.
Speaker 4: I'm also known as Nita, only goes to weddings with like additional item.
Speaker 1: Are you sure these are weddings.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know they were called party fair, I said, additional items.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The number two songs of all time according to Spotify of wedding songs is Dancing Queen. Yes, this is at the end of the night with memorial Hands.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This one does always seem to play at the end of the night when things are winding down and people have already left, and it's like the last few people, it's the thing still there left on the dance hoping the party doesn't end because they have to go. I'm successful. One more drinks is here, and me and that old lady, I'm taking her home. Whatever it's also all lower Body in t Rex. Yeah. The number one song of all time according to Spotify kind of shocks me, though, I guess I think i've for Yeah, I always hear this at weddings, but I would have never thought that it would make the number one. It's Wynne Houston. I want to dance with somebody. Well, great song, it's a good song. I want to think number one though, but I wouldn't put it right with weddings like the other songs. I could definitely hear the wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: There's no real slow songs on here. Yeah, how many ed sheering songs didn't make the list.
Speaker 1: I'm also surprised, and I think that it got robbed because the number one wedding song I think is the Chashaw Slide. Seriously, every single wedding always, I've never heard the song outside of a wedding, actually, right, I don't know how it goes other than it being at a wedding. It's fun because everybody can get involved. The instructions are right there. Yeah, out Makarina. We don't do that anymore. Well, the Mackarina is also one of them. I'm surprised. How did those not make the list. These songs are literally built for anyone to dance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think that's why they didn't make the list, like the other songs are more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there are These songs are played at weddings more than the others. Yeah, for sure. I've never been to a wedding that doesn't have the chaw Shaw slide because you really kind.
Speaker 5: Of catered to think the olders, you know what I'm saying, Like you want all the aunts and uncles and grandparents to dance, and they'll do the chat Shaw slide. They'll do all that stuff, electric slide, the Chicken dance. Rama loved the Chicken Dance is a big one too for them. The Cupid shuffle that this one is the chow Shaw slide. Yes, what that probably was made whoever made the Cuban Shuffle. I don't know the name of the guys that made that song, but I'm sure they were just at a wedding, Like, hey man, there needs to be an update to this because we could get played so much.
Speaker 1: So let's make That's saying what they call your next assignment, basically, just make a song that can be played on the wedding dance floor and you'll be played for the rest of your lives. Bols wedding. It's just songs with the instructure. Yeah, and I'm going back and then forward again. Yeah, back and forward and back at least three times. It's another jubile phone frame ties.
Speaker 9: Hell.
Speaker 1: Yes, hello, this is Ted there, but I'm calling from Brrow Customer Service. I was looking for Debbie. It's about a couch that you have not received yet.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you've got her, it's been like three weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason I'm calling today is to inform you that that couch that you had ordered from us, the one it is three weeks late. Yeah, yes, it is unfortunately dead and gown and I'm so sorry about this. Is what. Yes, the couch is dead and gown is ruined and we cannot deliver that couch now because it is dead and gone. And I'm so sorry.
Speaker 10: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: How is it?
Speaker 5: Win?
Speaker 1: Well, I just go ahead and explain what happened. So somehow a delivery driver that was delivering the couch was delivering on time, but he got the address wrong and he delivered it to a local karaoke bar, and so the couch has been in the karaoke bar for three weeks and no.
Speaker 10: No, I wait a second, why would it go to a different address?
Speaker 1: What I say, Yes, that's what I said. When I saw it, I said, how could you get karaoke bar mixed up with a residential airddress? So that couch has been in the karaoke bar? And then have you ever done karaoke before? It can be a blast?
Speaker 10: You know what, I don't really see how that whins another couch for me. Then, like you guys, have to replace what I already paid for. So where is my couch?
Speaker 1: Well, the couch is at the karaoke bar.
Speaker 10: But don't you care about that couch?
Speaker 3: What you karaoke?
Speaker 1: Sometimes when you do with the karaoke, you know, can't stop believing that's always my song?
Speaker 10: What's your don't care about karaoke? Stop talking about karaoke. I paid for that couch, so you just need to find me.
Speaker 3: The same one.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately that was the last one that we had made, so there is no more options for that couch, you see, And so that's the problem that we haven't over here is trying.
Speaker 10: To you need to refund me and I just will never deal with your company again.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we can offer a refund at this time, but we are willing to have that couch taken if you would like the couch steal, even though it's kind of dead Gowan, I just got sweat sing a sweat on it and alcohol. But you could have it delivered. We could pick that up and deliver it today if you want it. You could have your couch by this afternoon.
Speaker 10: No, I do not want the couch that's been in a karaoke bar with god nose who has set a.
Speaker 1: Sweat sweatt sing a sweat all over it.
Speaker 10: Wait whatever you said that I ordered, or I want a.
Speaker 1: Refund, Well, unfortunately, like I said, we cannot do a refund for refund on that, but I'm prepared to offer you some other options. It's because I wasn't sure if you'd like the us sweaty sing sweat, the sweaty singing sweat all already not yes, I didn't think so that's why it's been dead gone and I'm so sorry. But we do have a Dynet set that is the same process.
Speaker 10: No, I don't need a Dyneta. I'm sorry. Why exactly couldn't you give me a refund? Because you messed it up, so I want my money back.
Speaker 1: You got a bright pink credenza if you would.
Speaker 10: Like that bright pink credenza. Seriously, I ordered a couch. What would you like me to do is a bright pink credenza? Shit on it and watch my shows? Are you speak?
Speaker 1: Just let you know I did talk to the bar and they are prepared to offer you first ride at any karaoke song you want to sing if you want to come down it.
Speaker 10: You don't care about karaoke. I'm not going to karaoke to sit on a couch that I paid for. You know what, I'm done speaking with you. I want to talk to your manager or supervisor whoever like you should not be doing any kind of customer service.
Speaker 1: It's has been ridiculous, that's understandable. I can tell that you are pretty fired up right now. I'm so sorry about this. More onery than a bead with a thhone in his poll, which is understandable.
Speaker 10: What you know what again, manager, I'm not talking with you particular.
Speaker 1: How about I tell you that this is actually Jewel from the Jewbel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. It's a joke. He said that you ordered a couch and it's three weeks late and you're angry about it, and you wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 10: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm kidding. It's not at a karaoke bar. I don't know where it is though, but he just wanted to have some fun with you.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I thank God because I'm not going to your yoke.
Speaker 1: Bar wake up every morning with jebal phone pranks. Time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 5: Do you sleep with a sound machine or maybe use white noise, pink noise, green noise.
Speaker 1: There's so many options. Why are there so many colors to the noise? Kinds of different color noises? Because I actually have different purposes. I sleep with pink noise. It's been a dream. Okay, that's Victoria. She heard it. She does look like white. I don't know. It's just pink is what they call it.
Speaker 5: But my point is you have a new option, and that is to fall asleep to the sound of fried chicken. KFC is teamed up with a wellness company called Hatch and they've created their own version of white noise, but it is just chicken frying. They posted it to hatches Spotify. It lasts about twenty minutes and you can just fall asleep to the sweet sounds. And the reason why this is kind of genius is because it started off as a joke on TikTok where everybody was like, you know, white noise just sounds like fred chicken or it just sounds like rain what and KFC heard about it and they're like, it does so you know what, I'm I'll give you that fried chicken and put your butt to sleep. Yeah, And sometimes.
Speaker 1: That's all you need America, deep fried chicken. My rim is deep fried. Keep sleep now. Oh, it is an option.
Speaker 5: There's a new term that you should be aware of and it actually can help you get over a breakup. And it's called cobwebbing. It's time to clear out the cobwebs.
Speaker 4: Because you're now lonely and single and you're you know, you got cobwebs.
Speaker 1: No oh no.
Speaker 5: No, no, we're clearing out cobwebs. Okay, all of them if you'd like. But these cob webs there's more of a symbol of like any of their stuff that's laying around. I feel like it's kind of common sense. This is just more of the fact that there's a term for it now, so you know, like when you get rid of pictures, like getting rid of their shit, Yeah, and like you purge their sweatshirts, and the honies are gone, and any little reminder that you have of them's got to go. So instead of just saying you're throwing it away, you're cob webbing. I feel like there already was a term that getting rid of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called the post breakup sadness, weird awkward thing you have to go through in order to get over somebody.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just trash it.
Speaker 5: Bye. Webbing is actually too nice. Trash it. Lastly, what means how do even mean going through your phone? Sweethearts? Delete those photos or if you have to back them up on a Google drive and save them for a rainy day. And again, because sometimes you get a little bit nervous way you go yours all of it. You don't want it to be so permanent, so you're like, I know what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna put it on this drive where I don't have easy access to it, so you're not scrolling through your phone. And then you get reminded, like you actually have to go there to choose to be sad instead of accidentally getting sadox Yeah kinda my sad drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 5: A sad drive. And you know what's cool about it, It doesn't make me sad anymore. So it does work. And lastly, this is just a little nugget for you to take with you to drop on some of your coworkers, your friends. Whoever today, did you know the number one magazine in the country that is actually succeeding while other prints are failing.
Speaker 1: It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 5: Costco Monthly magazine they figured it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, point four million members of months. Wow.
Speaker 5: And then of course they've got all kinds of big celebrities on the cover.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I don't receive much either.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're a Costco member you probably get it's not a separate subscription, probably right.
Speaker 5: I think if you're a.
Speaker 1: Member, they're just gonna pop that on over. No, it can't be. I see like nine of them, I remember, and I don't have this day. I get it. I see nine of them in the lobby every time I go home.
Speaker 6: Well, that's because whoever it's putting together that lobby there, they got membership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sub subscription that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I was saying, it's probably just like a toggle on your Costco account, send me magazine, do not.
Speaker 1: It's like a good writing job if you get a job writing at Costco.
Speaker 11: Mon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, practice nobody's reading it, dude.
Speaker 5: You can talk about all the rooms history they got going up in there, and that is what's trending.
Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Branden is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Sabrina for three years, but now he thinks that something might be going on, so we're going to see if we can help him out. Brandon, I'm sorry you're in the situation, man, Why don't you tell us what's going on?
Speaker 2: So my girlfriend and I we've been together for about three years, not married where we actually live in different cities and h So, yeah, we've been doing long distance and I'm afraid she might be cheating on me. I don't know, like things, you know, you have your ups and downs in any relationship, but recently it's been feeling a lot more down, like she's been a bit shorter with me and we haven't been able to talk a lot or as often as we used to, Like she's taken longer and longer to respond to a lot of my messages, whether it's like text or voice memo or even voicema. I was like, I just don't hear back as fast, And yeah, I'm concerned.
Speaker 11: I'm concerned.
Speaker 5: Have you had a talk with her at all about it?
Speaker 2: Nothing in depth, Like I've tried to bring it up once or twice, but I don't know. I'm kind of I've had time with confrontations sometimes, so I haven't been able to like we haven't been able to get to meet the issue. I don't feel like, but the behavior has just been weird, Like she's doing a lot of activities with her friends, like book clubs and organized social events things like that. Like there's always something getting in the way, and it seems almost too convenient at this point, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Is it just like a gut feeling you have, I mean, based off of that stuff.
Speaker 2: For yeah, Like if it was just any one of these things, it would be no sign. But like I said, it's been going on for a long time. It's been a lot of these things happening so it's just it's a pattern at this point, you know what.
Speaker 5: I mean, And you've never had one of these kind of spots in the three years you've been together. I mean, long distance is hard. It creates a lot of tension and confusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like I said, we live in like completely different cities, so like it's not like we haven't had our differences or miscommunications before, but.
Speaker 11: Nothing disconsistent, you know what I mean. It's like.
Speaker 3: It seems like every time we want to have.
Speaker 2: A date night, there's something that comes up. Every time that I try to connect with her, something like it's like it's one word answers and even then they're kind of like medial, if that makes sense.
Speaker 11: It just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 5: When was the last time you saw her?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 3: The holidays?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Well we were able to see each other for she's Jewish, I'm Christian, So I've spent time with her family for a bit of Hanukah, then a bit of my family for Christmas, but then be to go our separate place again.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. So you've already told us what grocery store you guys are Rewards card members that will call from there and do the usual, say that every single month, we choose one random Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that if they want. We'll see if she sends them to you or somebody else. Okay, good, thank you so much. Play a song, come back, get here to catch cheeter next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Brayden is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years names Sabrina might be cheating. So we're about to call her from the grocery store that they're Rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our four old department. We'll see if she sends them to him or to somebody else. But before we do that, bredon, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you said, my girlfriend and I have been dating for three years. For longest recently, she's been really.
Speaker 11: Short with me.
Speaker 2: Whatever way we're messaging, she'll takes forever to get back, and whenever we try to organize something, she's always doing something. She's doing a lot more activities about town apparently, and it just seems like too much too consistently.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Well you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 11: Ready?
Speaker 2: Is that ever?
Speaker 1: Be here we go? Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for our Rewards Card member Sabrina.
Speaker 9: Oh Hi, that yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: Hey Sabrina, how are you? Please? Do not hang up? This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually just calling to tell you congratulations. Here this most big winner.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, I don't think I or anything, but like I'd love to win. So what did what did I have to win?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: You did enter only by being a loyal customer to us, Thank you very much. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to call up and give a free flower delivery too. So you've won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card delivered to anybody that you want within the United States, absolutely free. It's at three hundred and twelve dollars value.
Speaker 9: Actually no way, okay, I mean yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: And here's how it works. So if you know the information, if we'd like to send them to right now, I can take the information in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 9: Wait, so what do you want first?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I would just need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to to start.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's Brayden.
Speaker 1: Already, and anything in a card, which like a card.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, I'm I mean, I'll just keep it simple.
Speaker 12: Oh, I guess to my love for our future and you're present because it's the president, you know it's going to.
Speaker 11: I like that.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's cute. So it's your boyfriend or or something.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's my brother.
Speaker 1: He's been together. I just like knowing our customers.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, we just were coming up on three years.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what what.
Speaker 9: Did you say?
Speaker 1: You know, every relationship I've been in about three years? You get that? Itch? Am I right?
Speaker 3: I don't, no, not really.
Speaker 1: Favorite straight from the relationship at all.
Speaker 12: I mean no, But also I don't think that's your business, to be honest.
Speaker 1: But I'm so sorry about that. Then I'll just go ahead, like you know that this is not the grocery store.
Speaker 9: Actually, oh oh, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: This is a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. My name is Jebil. Yeah, Hi, I'm Nina High And we do a segment on our show it's called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be falling around, we try to catch them based on who they send flowers.
Speaker 12: I don't think you.
Speaker 9: I don't think you're cheating on me? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Other way around? And Branden is actually on the.
Speaker 11: Phone, Hey, hey, hey, Hi, what is happening?
Speaker 4: Base?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I thank you guys for doing this for us, for me, for I don't.
Speaker 9: Know what what's happening.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I thought I thought you you were cheating on might have been might have been cheating on me.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: It's just i've been that.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you've been.
Speaker 2: Aloof recently, is that if that's the word, or like you just don't seem to be alone and I miss you. You're always doing things. I don't mean you No, okay, braydon no, honest, Oh my gosh, Dave. First of all, just call me and ask me. I mean, I know I've been busy, but yes, yes, okay, I've been busy, but like I don't know what you want me to say. I just I just need to earn extra money right now. Okay, there's I just need to earn some extra money. So I've been working a lot, I promise, I swear I've been. I've been just working.
Speaker 12: There's like working.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm look, I'm like cater waiting. Okay, I keep having. I didn't want to tell you because I know it's all really in line with like what I want to do.
Speaker 7: I didn't think you would.
Speaker 9: I didn't really want to tell you. I kind of wanted to surprise you. But I'm I'm really far along in.
Speaker 12: My savings plan and I have enough for a deposit and an apartment by you, babe, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I mean really, how I wanted to tell you about Like, babe, I'm going to work to you.
Speaker 3: How I wanted to hear it either.
Speaker 1: We're all going to be neighbors. Yeah, I'm also moving next to you guys there, that's cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I'm excited. I mean yeah, but like I guess this is.
Speaker 1: A surprise for everybody.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm so sorry to this is how.
Speaker 9: This had to come out. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Goodness, what.
Speaker 1: Do you know she's not cheating and that's dope.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, it sounds like you guys are actually pretty happy. Yeah, this ended up really good.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no problem, Thank you for the Kuse you're cheating. My heart's all warm now.
Speaker 3: The Jewbill shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 7: Good morning. Can I take your order.
Speaker 3: At a large black coffee? Large black coffee? Do you mean aventi?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 11: I mean large?
Speaker 3: He means aventi. Yeah, the biggest one you got, Venti is large, no Venti is twenty Danny, Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 13: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 3: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a sexy zombie in game of trivia. Okay for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall and sexy zombies, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here, to hook you up for you versus Victoria. They're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs, so shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play, Victoria calls up right now eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also DM us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jebel Show dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all revved up and ready to go. Here you go, Victoria, answer these as quick as possible. Why can't ghosts lie?
Speaker 6: Because they are I'm gonna say, holy but okay, that's cute.
Speaker 1: You can see right through them. That's what dang is. Why did the headless horseman start a business because he had no money? No, because he wanted to get ahead in life? What's the skeleton's least favorite room in the house? Oh, oh, I know this, I know this. I think last time I had a kitchen? No later, Yes, A right word cut out for you. Your vers Victoria is next. It's the double show.
Speaker 14: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response. Were you even close to anything that could be considered irrational thought? Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's see who today's contestant is. For you verus Victoria, It's Raider. What's up, Rader? How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you good? That's a cool name. It's very cool name. Thank you. Have you been on the show before?
Speaker 2: Rader?
Speaker 3: No, I actually got.
Speaker 9: Called in, but my sohne died and it hung up.
Speaker 1: So okay, are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You meet me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, me and my dad listen every day on the way to school.
Speaker 1: Oh cool. All right, here it is Rader, your chance. We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds he answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you. Outright to win. Okay, okay, how old are you, Raider? Real quick?
Speaker 3: I'm thirteen thirteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this is great. Yeah, this is really I have a feeling that you're going to destroy Victoria. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna all right, here we go, Rader. Your time starts now.
Speaker 5: What year was the Emancipation Proclamation issued.
Speaker 11: Us?
Speaker 1: What is the chemical symbol for oxygen.
Speaker 9: Ox?
Speaker 1: How many laws of motion are there? Five? What are the bones in your spine called?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: How many months of the year have thirty one days?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 5: What do palaeontologists study?
Speaker 3: You find them?
Speaker 1: Okay, got that, and we'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting her headphones on and stuff, Rader, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 9: I was born on the tenth anniversary of nine to eleven.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that isn't It's just crazy day to think about when you celebrate your birthday.
Speaker 1: What age were you when you knew that that was a thing.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I think that as a cool thing. Yeah, some people will like always make fun of me for it, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not fun of you for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just your birthday you had any control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, all right, Raider, how do you think Victoria is gonna do six out of six?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 1: That was all right? Here we go Victoria thirty seconds ance. There as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Raider outright to win, and Rader you can tell Victoria whin to go?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 5: What year was the emancipation proclamation issue?
Speaker 3: I knew it?
Speaker 14: Dang it?
Speaker 1: Wait, I know this one. I don't think I know this one?
Speaker 15: Sixteen seven, okay, nine thirty nine, forty nine, four nine, twenty nine, forty nine?
Speaker 1: What nineteen eighteen eighty eight nine? No, I'm sorry, I'm trying to think of it.
Speaker 15: There's other questions. What is the chemical symbol for oxygen? Chemical symbol ox? That's all right, I know key one? How many laws of motion are there?
Speaker 1: Three? This may be like the least amount of questions you've gotten to.
Speaker 6: Well, I cause I know the emancipation proclimation, like I swear that's one of the dates.
Speaker 4: I learned, right, But I mean, you understand it's a timed event, right, And do you also understand that you can if you don't know the answer, to the question.
Speaker 1: You could just say pass. He tells you the instructions every single day.
Speaker 6: The thing is, I feel like I knew it, so I wanted to guess it.
Speaker 1: That's true. The time seven seconds that you'd get two out of six, you did barely got two questions. And let's send it over the scoreboard and see how you guys did. Victoria got one correct and Raider got too correct. Raider, congratulations, you meat Victoria. Alright, Victoria, did you catch it?
Speaker 5: He's thirteen?
Speaker 1: Yep, I was catching that.
Speaker 6: Whenever he said when you was born, I'm like, oh boy, then you got one hundred dollars gift card to Macy.
Speaker 1: So congratulations. Let's get the answers now with Nita.
Speaker 5: The Emancipation Proclamation was issued in eighteen sixty three. The chemical symbol for oxygen is oh. There are three laws of motion to that one kind of right. You did get that one right. The bones in your spine are called vertebrae.
Speaker 1: I knew that.
Speaker 5: There are seven months of the year that have thirty one days. And paleontologists do study fossils or dinosaur bones. Ooh, allionthologists?
Speaker 1: Who are they? In my dreams? Rader? Thank you for playing Congratulations, thank you, thank you. We play you werese Victoria the same time every single weekday morning remembers you want to play Victoria. All you have to do is DMUs at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com and you too could take on the trivia powerhouse that is Victoria Ramirez. Do you come with any strategy to give her Victoria Vitoria.
Speaker 6: It's just to get through as many questions as possible. But when you say one of those that, I just I think. I know I can't help, but want to. I don't know why I keep guessing it.
Speaker 5: This little kid came up to me this weekend and the first thing he said to me was why is Victorias so bad?
Speaker 1: And I was like, what are you? What do you mean? And he's like, at the game?
Speaker 6: You try coming on here thirty seconds really pressure on you.
Speaker 5: The first day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Dominic is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Keisha. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Dominic, how long has it been since you heard from Keisha?
Speaker 3: Honestly, man, it's been about two weeks.
Speaker 1: You try to hit her up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've called, I've texted, like not like trying to look desperate, but you know, just a few Hey, I want to go hang out, you want to meet up? Never messaged me back, never called back. I don't really get why.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about it. So you really liked her then, huh?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I felt like, really connected. I felt like we had so much just in common and I had such a great time. I really thought she wanted to meet up again and just disappeared.
Speaker 5: What did you guys do on your date? How did you meet her?
Speaker 3: I mean we met, you know, on the date and apps, and honestly, like I saw her profile and she's just so gorgeous. I needed to message her, and I was so lucky she messaged back, and we really just bonded over like Marvel movies and a little bit bonding over food. We both really liked papta, like Italian food stuff like that, and I thought, you know, hey, this is going really well, so we managed to go out and it was just really great.
Speaker 1: Okay, well what was so great about it?
Speaker 3: Well, I kind of gave her I wanted to make it like special, and I'm kind of like, hey, we're having that first date. Let's make it memorable. Hopefully this will lead to a lot more So, I kind of I made it a bit of a sensory experience. I put a blindfold on her. I walked her into the restaurant.
Speaker 1: So hold on real quick. So you went on the date, and you started it by putting a blindfold on her.
Speaker 3: I can see where you might be going. Oh no, that sounds like a red flag. But I put it on her. As we got to the rest she knew where we were, not where we were going, but like where we were. She just thinks she was going into a warehouse district and going, oh hey.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what was she doing while she was blindfolded? So she's showing up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just walked her into the restaurant. I kind of put like the Avengers theme on, and so it kind of goes surprised.
Speaker 1: That's fun. Now you think it's fine? Yeah, now look, anybody blindfolds me. Plus the Avengers team on I'm down, but no, that that sounds fun.
Speaker 5: They're all worried about the blindfold, but all of a sudden, this guy is like walking around with the Avengers theme song and that's normal, Like it makes the Captain America and my great so Avengers theme song.
Speaker 3: And it was, you know, a really nice Italian place that I figured we both like, well, I've been there, so I do I'd like it. But you know, we bonded over the Italian food, so I was like, we bring her here, let her kind of smell you know, the aromas, all the things, the garlic and the Italian place, and just kind of come in and be.
Speaker 11: Like, oh, it's going to be good.
Speaker 3: And she seemed to really like it. It really paid off. You know, we had a really great meal, and you know, and then we went back for a little nightcap and dessert.
Speaker 1: When you say night cap in dessert, are we talking like actual night cap in dessert or were we talking other stuff dessert?
Speaker 3: Both happened both.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's a solid night. Yeah, And then how are things when you said goodbye?
Speaker 3: Like we talked about it before you know, we dozed off. You know, let's meet up again, and I kind of had to go in the morning, Like, but you know, we had talked about everything, and she knew I was going to call after that. I like, I don't think it was just that I kind of like she knew I was going to leave before she woke up.
Speaker 5: Did anything else weird happen on the day he had aside from the blindfolding, that could have been a reason why she decided not to call you back.
Speaker 3: I mean, she she wanted to know generally how many people I've been with?
Speaker 5: She asked you that.
Speaker 3: Is, you know, it's kind of just that after glow of hey, this is fun, how many people have you been with? Kind of I think she just meant it more playfully and I just was there and ended up saying the truth, which she was thinking single or double digit and it was triple digit.
Speaker 1: Well I could see that being a reason. All right, we'll try to freight out for you to play a song, come back, call her and then see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you, and maybe get to another date.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, man, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, plus on, come back and get your first day follow up next right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us. Dominic is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Keisha. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Dominic, why don't you refresh our memory on your situation?
Speaker 3: Hey guys, Well, we had a really great date. I blindfolded her, brought her to Italian food, played Avengers music. We went back to her place, had a really great night, and then I maybe freaked her out by telling her I slept with one hundreds of people.
Speaker 1: A good breakdown. That could do it? All Right? You ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: As ready as I'll ever be?
Speaker 1: All Right, here we go. Hello him, I speak Takeisha please?
Speaker 7: Uh this is Keisha. May I ask is Colin?
Speaker 1: Yes you can. My name is Jubil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. Hi, Keisha, I'm Nina also on the Jubile Show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm fine?
Speaker 16: This is a little unexpected And is this a joke right now? I'm sorry be rude about that.
Speaker 3: It's like, is this real?
Speaker 1: Yes? This is real? We do a segment on the show. It's called the First a follow Up, but it's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us and then we call you and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you. Oh great, it's from It's from Dominic.
Speaker 16: Yeah, unfortunately I figured I listen, I have been ghosting. That is one hundred percent true. But I have a good reason to ghost him.
Speaker 7: Okay reason. The last date we had was so weird.
Speaker 16: It felt like the entire date, I felt like I was a main character in a TV show.
Speaker 1: So we talked to him and he told us that he told us how he blindfolded you and gave you a sensory experience. Is that what you're talking about? And the Avengers theme song.
Speaker 16: Was playing, but you know what, it goes beyond that. He also said he sang me a lullaby, super cringe and the date.
Speaker 1: Like, sing you a lullaby?
Speaker 16: Yeah, he sang me a lullaby. It was creepy. It was so creepy.
Speaker 1: Well, he did tell us that he ended up spending the night there. Yeah, he didn't tell us about singing you a lullaby.
Speaker 16: Though, So, I mean we're laying there, you know, we had at time, and you know, he asked if you know I was ready for bed, which they said, yeah, sure, and you know, of course we're doing like this spooning. He puts his arm over me and holds me tight, but then he starts to slowly and very quietly sing Twinkle Twinkle a little star in my ear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And you didn't dig that.
Speaker 16: Not even in the slightest. It was so unnerving, Like I don't know who thought that was a good idea, but it was like I kind of felt like this guy I was with was like, I don't even know how to explain it, but I was worried he was gonna start busting out old McDonald's had a farm, being a little childish, and it was really uncomfortable, especially right after, you know, the the night we had had together.
Speaker 7: And you know, at the same.
Speaker 16: Time, I did think it was kind of funny, but then I realized, I don't think he was joking.
Speaker 7: It was like a very intense moment.
Speaker 3: You didn't think that was romantic?
Speaker 1: Can you said, that's dominic He's actually on the phone listening.
Speaker 3: I was what freaked you out? Just you know, I saying you a little lullaby?
Speaker 9: Thought it thought it.
Speaker 3: Was you know, cute. It's something I feel it would be like a little thing we did.
Speaker 7: I'm not even sure how to respond to that.
Speaker 16: But you're a grown man and you were trying to like put me to sleep by you know, shame allowaby, no disrespect, but if you want me to sleep, I feel like there's other activities you could have done, you know, to do that, but sure go straight to doing alullaby.
Speaker 7: I guess it was, you know, I just don't understand why we did.
Speaker 16: The other things first, Yeah, and then you ended it with alullaby? Do you genuinely not see how that might be cringed for a lot of people?
Speaker 3: No? I mean I've had, you know, other people that really thought it was cute, thought it was you. You treat me like you treated me like I was a child. It's not like I touched you in and gave you a warm milk either.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't understand the problem. So, like, was it his singing keisha that was so bad about the lullabyer? Just the fact that it happened.
Speaker 16: It was a bit of both like again, when he finished, you know, singing Twinkle Swinkle, Little Star, I immediately was bracing myself for like old MacDonald had a farm or something, and I'm automatically thinking, if he starts to make the barnyard noises, I'm gonna lose it. It's not like in a me why, but I won't be able to stop laughing at I'd be worried about that.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: That's the image that came to your mind.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I should have done that because at least, you know, would have gotten to laugh. Maybe that would have been better.
Speaker 16: I'm not really sure if you want someone you know laying next to you laughing, you know, especially when you're in bed together intimately. But if that's you know, if that's how you walked away from that experience, I guess I get it.
Speaker 7: But I still think it's it's really a.
Speaker 1: Victoria. Why is it scary? Because it's like also like you're in bed and twinkle twinkle, like are you okay?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, if you sing it like that, it's scary. I was like sitting in the core of the room with my eyes well and go and sing you trying to sing it kind of cute.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's a solid effort, even if you don't like it. Kisha, would you like to go on another date with Dominic? Will pay for it?
Speaker 7: You know I'm going to pass on the date.
Speaker 16: I appreciate the effort, Dominic, I really do, and I don't regret us being together, but I really just don't see a future and I don't really see us moving forward together.
Speaker 3: I mean, I could not sing lullabies. I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: What if he doesn't sing lullabies. I don't think you should give that up, Dominic.
Speaker 7: I can I understand.
Speaker 16: It's just at the end of the day, I found it so funny that I actually was worried you if you were going to get upset with me, and you know it just I cannot move past this.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry. I really can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess if that's how you feel, and at least you.
Speaker 16: Told me, you know what, I didn't really think that, you know, I would have to explain to a grown man why, you know, being a lull of eye to a grown women would be creepy.
Speaker 3: But it's the radio.
Speaker 7: Thing to happen and comes to light.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Some people like romance, some people don't. Radio people seem to really like it. You guys like the Avengers.
Speaker 1: I mean I do, yes, Jules first Day follow ups time, Vernina's what's trending.
Speaker 5: If your fiance asked you if they could spend the wedding fund money on World Series tickets, would you say, Okay, do.
Speaker 1: I get to go? No? Oh, it's for them? Probably right, Yeah, I don't know me now, me, now, I would say no, I'm not cool with that. Me a couple of years ago. Sure, I've learned my lesson with that kind of stuff, and now I will stand up for myself.
Speaker 4: I just don't think i'd married someone who cared that much about sports.
Speaker 5: Ninety four hundred dollars whoa need? Four hundred dollars is what it costs for this one man who was getting married to use his wedding fund money to take him and his three friends to the World Series. He didn't even take his fiance no, but she did give him her blessing.
Speaker 4: To be fair, it's going to be a tiny wedding in ninety four hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if you Yeah, you can't get away with a cake for that much. We don't know. It's just a left in the staff. Okay, it's not.
Speaker 4: The whole wedding fund. It's just mean, let me just take a loan out of the wedding fund.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I break out, but okay, just so you know people out there are doing that. So why don't you have that conversation day with your partners. Yea, there's a mystery out in these streets that British chef Jamie Oliver is trying to solve, and that is the missing one thousand wheels of cloth wrapped artisanal cheddar cheese. What that was swiped from a dairy yard.
Speaker 1: But this is very.
Speaker 5: Posh cheese, so much so that Jamie Oliver is said that he will give the person that finds this cheese thousand wheels by the way, three hundred and ninety thousand dollars if they can find it.
Speaker 1: The cheese was stolen in a scam.
Speaker 5: Somebody showed up there saying that they were going to be like putting the cheese where it was supposed to go.
Speaker 1: But really they just took the cheese and they ran off with the cheese. I didn't know cheese was so valuable.
Speaker 5: Yes, some cheese. Is that valuable? The older it is, I guess, the more valuable it is.
Speaker 1: How old is it?
Speaker 5: And if it says artisanal in it, I think anything that says artisanal, yeah, it doesn't actually tell me how old it is. I just know that it's forty eight four and eighty eight pounds worth of cheese.
Speaker 1: Wait, a lot of cheese to go missing.
Speaker 6: Guy who had it originally, who gave it to these scammers, They didn't want to check for credentials.
Speaker 5: I'd make sure. I don't think anybody was thinking, Hey, today's the day somebody is going to come and steal a thousand wheels of cheese.
Speaker 1: When I think of hece, I don't think cheese, so I probaly wouldn't have thought the same thing either. I'm like, guys are definitely trying to steal the cheese. It steals cheese.
Speaker 4: Its genius to see they have a half of half a million dollars worth of cheese hanging out a truck somewhere.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 5: And this is actually not the first time we're hearing about a weird food heist. I didn't report on it, but since I'm talking about this one, I'm gonna tell you. In Canada they've been stealing butter. What out here in the streets in the UK they're stealing cheese. And in Canada people are going in in their major butter heists where they're taking tubs and tubs and tubs of butter. So what are we doing with all the dairy?
Speaker 1: I would I'm perplexed about this. I know, what do you do? Do you just splice it up? You cut it and sell it? Yeah, on the black market? Or what? Why is it special? Yeah? Artisical?
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 4: Thing about the thing about the word artisanal, By the way, just a little fun fact for you, the word artisanal means one of a kind.
Speaker 1: None of these are want of a kind. If there's that many of them, that's true. Well, maybe we're just saying batch. I mean, I just don't know what you need with that much butter? Did he's locked up, souchet. And while we're on the topic of food, I'll leave you with this. Do you know why we get angry?
Speaker 5: There's real science backing our angry emotion and it comes down to our gut brain access. Jubil, Are you familiar with the gut brain access?
Speaker 1: Yes? I am, Well, I just recently learned about it. It's crazy all the stuff that runs through our stummies.
Speaker 5: It's a communication line between your stummy and your brain. So basically, your brain's like texting your stomach and is like feed me, and your stomach's like, nah, I'm good. And then you're left on red for three hours and all of a sudden, your head starts.
Speaker 17: To lose its Why is talking to me? And you know what, now it makes sense. Why is our brain a toxic? It really is.
Speaker 1: I'm on today is just like me alone.
Speaker 18: You're constantly texting me. I won't talk right now, so listen to it when it tells you stuff. And that's what this person just ates six things of butter that I think I stole.
Speaker 1: I have work to do. I can't be texting you all man. It's weird in these threets.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: And that's what's trending. Dirty little secret? Helloy, hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: Yay?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 13: Alrighty?
Speaker 8: So when I was younger, I ran to the females bathroom when I was younger, backing now, elementary school.
Speaker 3: Uh and uh no, one didn't.
Speaker 8: Notice I was done there and I it's the bathroom, whatnot. I end walking out and everyone saw me walk out.
Speaker 1: I do that all the time. Man, I'm not younger. I just used the women's bathroom the other day because someone was in the men's bathroom for so long, and they were in there for so long that I was like, there's no way I'm going in after them. I would rather catch.
Speaker 11: Yeh.
Speaker 1: Did everything go okay with that experience? Great question?
Speaker 11: Oh, good question.
Speaker 3: I truly don't remember. I just remember walking out and everyone staring at me.
Speaker 1: How old are you now?
Speaker 3: You know? I'm actually twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh, so this was like last year.
Speaker 8: No happened.
Speaker 10: I was like seven.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Core memory, Yeah, that is a core memory. Well, just know that it's okay, you know, as long as you're not doing creepy stuff and there's nobody in there, you know, like if you're just going by yourself. LUs, we all know they're nicer. Yeah they are nicer. Yeah, but should we unpack while he's still thinking about it? I don't think this is the time for that. Okay, thank you for.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no problem, all right?
Speaker 1: See hello, hello, hey you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Yes I do.
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 13: I worked for a guy in South Dakota that was a real pos.
Speaker 3: And we were building.
Speaker 8: A corral for his mistress.
Speaker 13: What and uh yeah, he was cheating on his wife with this other girl in.
Speaker 3: The next town.
Speaker 1: Okay, yikes.
Speaker 13: And we were building a corral down there for her cows. And she would send me in the house to get them sodas when it was hot out, so I was quitting. My revenge was I would take the sodas before i'd give them to them and rub them on.
Speaker 1: My Oh that's funny.
Speaker 3: You never found out.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You have to have a good one.
Speaker 3: Bye. What's your dirty little secret.