Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, girls, Hi, I want to just hit this off too soon? Too soon? Oh? I was like what Yeah, No, let's know, I feel a little low energy here. Kat. I'm good, She's not good. I could tell she wants to cry. No, I think it's really there. I go, are we going into this? No? No, No, I just sense an energy. I'm around it. I think I'm going to be good for us. Okay, good, go. So it's interesting because good feels a little weighted. It's because did I do something wrong? Nod drop it? No, No, let me diffuse. Thanks the energy. No. I think it's funny because so Kat and I. I texted Kat yesterday just like a check in, you know, because it always becomes something when the comment section gets busy and we're still people, And I think, like, it's interesting because I think you are better at the comments than we are. Well, she's definitely because you've been through the boot camp, right, Yeah, so the brutal boot camp of comments. It is not fun. You guys feel a little piece of pain from Oh. I could never do it, do you know I would never? Yeah, that's the thing I don't want to a thousand cuts. I'm out and I've never read read it, so so there everybody. Maybe you want to say, but it's wild, because I was. I just when I checked in with Kat, I was like, I think it's interesting that people think we're salty with each other. That was funny. And I also, I don't I think that having hard conversations or vulnerable conversations are truthful conversations is such a rarity now that when people witness it, it makes it's very dramatic and it's very like we must have left and gotten our cars and never spoke to each other, and in fact it was quite the opposite. Yeah, and and I love that. That's one thing I like thought about last night. I was like, I just love how honest we are with each other and sometimes too honest here with everyone else, right, but like it's our superpower, I think in the space that we've created to be honest and also to like I wasn't trying to challenge. I don't even want to get into it. They're with it unless Jane does. But I I just like, I love it that we do have those really honest conversations. And I also think they just get really taken out of context.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that clip a little bit took it out of context, which is okay, and part of it, all of it was still said.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: That was the funny part to me was how everyone thought we were salty or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I also think, well, my body language and the there was like, you know, for sure, you guys weren't happy, you weren't happy. Well, I was trying to get to a point to try and save myself a little bit, and it kept coming. I was like, okay, so I'm like trying to get it back. But I also think the other comment about me being super opinionated is I am super opinionated, and I don't think people and even though I don't have a strong opinion on this necessarily at all, I don't think people are used to a We're all kind of like we'll say what we think about things and move on five seconds later. We've always been that way, right, And if I'm gonna like, I'm that personality for sure, Like I could literally fight with you tooth and nail about something I'm passionate about and be fine with you the next second. And I realized in that moment that obviously doesn't look that way. Had I not been caught off guard, of course, I went back and said in my head and I was like, I should have said X, Y and Z, and I wish I would have. I just a wasn't prepared kind of to be in the hot seat, if I'm being honest. Like, I knew we were going to talk about it, but I didn't know it was going to be put on me like, well, you spank, you know, And I just said, you've talked because you did. You've already talked about it before. It wasn't like a, you know what I mean, We've already had this conversation on the podcast about yeah, I don't. Yeah, I mean, I know she had talked about the bar soap, right right. I just was sorry right back in it we are we want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: But all I do want to say is I would have said and done things very differently, I think had I just had a minute to like regroup myself and think through it. And that's where my regret comes from a little bit from the last podcast. It's not the fact that I have spanked. I don't spank. I couldn't tell you the last I mean I couldn't even come up with the last time. I mean, I have spanked, But that to me was kind of irrelevant in that like, I'm not ashamed of that, I'm fine with that. It was in the fact that I felt like my body language and me responding to you made people think that we were always fealty with each other, you know, it became that we're always salty with each other. And I'm like, I don't know what, I.
Speaker 2: Don't so sad I think we just say I think it's a different ainion, Yeah, because we have a lot of different opinions, probably on things.
Speaker 1: But that's I mean, I can't I have different opinions and probably every single one of my friends on different things.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, and listen, there is a piece to where this is a show, right, and it is for sure there how boring would it be if we all had the same opinion. Absolutely, there needs to be someone that has because I always can't be in the hot seat my opinions too, Because I'm just going to go ahead and say I've got accused for not having an opinion on this podcast. Well, yes, I will just shoot that right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's so funny to me because I'm like, my god, I feel like I have to pull myself back because I have such strong opinions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there was a conversation where it was we were there was a chat about a shakeup of the seats right and now sat, but it was you know, they're like, well, we don't think cas and I'm like, it has an opinion. I'm like, that is actually the farthest thing from the truth that has a very high opinion. I actually think think you you always have an opinion, and I love that. It's not I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again sometimes that can be a negative thing. I understand that. But if I'm going to be in this kind of role, if we're going to get if uncomfortable, because this is uncomfortable to me, if we are going to have these discussions, what I won't do is not be honest, not be myself and not have an opinion on something. If I have it, I'll be happy to say I don't if I don't, you know. And so I just will always be true to myself in that way, no matter what people have to say about it.
Speaker 2: I think it's an interesting thing because you had texted me yesterday saying There's so many things I would have said different, And there's many times on this podcast where yeah, I have said that exact same thing to Alan, I'm like, why did I say it like that? Because A, that's just like what kind of popped out. But if I would have been more mindful of how I said it and what I said, there wouldn't have either been a an explosion over here or you know, that wasn't actually my truth. And here's also why I've said that. You know, right when you're just talking, sometimes you don't have the opportunity to really explain until you think about it. Yeah, I mean I thought anyone to be recorded for an hour and not say something that they're not sure about. Well, if you're just.
Speaker 1: Having a conversation with your friends and it bothers you, you later it can be like, hey, I didn't really mean how you know whatever, And we don't really get that opportunity. I mean, yeah, sure somewhat in the comments if we want it, but then it just seems like you're being defensive, and so I don't want it to ever feel that way. But sure there were I would have handled that a little bit differently. I would have had a different conversation had I taken the time, and it made me think about you because it's it is real time. We can't just sit here and think about what we're going to say for twenty minutes, you know, like and just really be careful. And so I hope people understand that sometimes we say things that we might not have.
Speaker 2: Said though have said, yeah, we would have said it differently, right, Yeah, are you kidding me? And I still want to say something about something that I spoke about that I would have loved to have said differently, but I don't want it to become sing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, but I think you should have an opportunity if it bothered you to come back and say, hey, you know what, I would have said that differently.
Speaker 2: I can't because it would be a huge thing again and I don't. And it was awful. Yeah, yes, it was awful and maybe I will one day, I don't know, but I did it. I handled it privately, yeah, as it which is shocking for me, but it was you know, I think there's reflection moments on here that make you go inward or whatever. But yeah, it just made me think of that.
Speaker 1: And I will say last thing. I will say, I absolutely. At first, when I was like mortified and I'm like, oh my gosh, I hate this clip, I'll just be honest, like it would just really stressed me out. But then I really truthfully enjoyed reading all the comments. You know, you were kind of like, stay out of the comments whatever, I just treat it.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. I didn't want to go in because I looked like a judge bitch, and I didn't want to go in. I want to hear.
Speaker 1: I enjoy hearing both sides of some of subjects in general, So I I read every single one and I was like, oh, yeah, that's a good Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Oh I hear you, you know, like I just and I do. I enjoy that.
Speaker 1: And that's why I do think that conversations like this are still so good and so healthy because we can have these conversations. Sure, some people were fighting in the comments, but we can have these let them fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Because Hannah had sent it to me and she's like, I'm hesitant, and I was like, I see why the clip the clip, And I said, yeah, no, but me, I know, but she's like, you know, she's also the producer on it too. Right, and so she's like, and I'm like, it's going to get a lot of comments, but I think it's a good Yeah, it's I think it's a good thing to get the comments going in there, and and they're not all bad, They're not bad discussion. It's a discussion for sure.
Speaker 1: The yeah we're the me and you part and those are the two that I responded to.
Speaker 2: I also think that's just funny. Oh, I thought it was funny too. I honestly think it's funny because Kat and I were not friends until Jana, right, and I would say we got closer when we did wind down on tour. Would you agree, Yeah, for sure, taking a reflection moment for a friendship we would do breakfast club and yeah, no. I just so it's like funny to me because I I don't know, like I have just and maybe here we can stir somethings up, but maybe you and Jane have talked about things that you don't like about me or whatever. But I have always just felt like I just love you, and if we've ever had different I I honestly remind well admire and respect you so much. And I really mean that. I wouldn't say that I think you're well, respect said behind your back. Oh no, no, no, no, this is the comments talk like it first. Yeah no, but we just did. Oh no, but it's not behind backs. It's I don't say about you, Christen. Is never anything that's bad. We see, I don't remember. I don't like this. I don't like it. I'm gonna cry. But can I say it? Because I think it's something that could speak to speak to you. She's going to say, I don't cry. It's we feel bad because you need haer yes, oh say even now, don't tell me. No.
Speaker 1: We talked about after the podcast and I said, I feel bad. I feel bad for her. I feel like she the scheduling and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're never like that's the thing like this. I was like, even no, but that's the only thing that we would ever say. It's like God, I couldn't. I was like, I could not deal with that. I couldn't do that. I am well, you guys, first of all, A couple of things, A couple things. Okay, no, of course I'm not. I'm in perimenopausemic my blood we just came back normal estrogens one fifty one five zero. I don't know what any of that means. Est level should be one fifty. Okay, I'm at a nine to ninety four. Oh, I'm real certifiable, So that is perimenopause. Well it's just so all over right now. So I'm just trying to grain that in. But then there's a couple of other things that they also tested that is blocking my regulation of getting that. So I'm just I'm starting a health journey. Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah. Yeah, Like you don't have anything that's like super serious. No, no, just a lot of toxins. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, like a ton actually, and none of that is whine Did you do the plastic because I've got a bunch of metal and plastics. I don't have that, which is ironic because I also have rods in my back. So I also just sometimes wonder, like, you know, you were in metal because I got to do a full metal one, so that he didn't give you a metal all molds and pesticides. Oh interesting, I'm the most organic human being, and so I just got really defeated in that information because I'm like I'm gardening and I'm you know, like I'm on a voyage. It could also be previous exposure, which is what he thinks. Preston has some too, But the only thing that matches. Have you tested your house? No, So the only thing that well, and that's the other thing. This leads me into the second point, which I don't even know if I can go into his all card. But like he doesn't live in our house very often, you know, so like he's not there. It still could be the house though more tears. He's not there like two hundred nints a year. So that's also a thing for me right now, I'm just missing him. It's hard. Summer's hard, and it's great, it's fruitful, and we have great business and we're so blessed. Also he's number home and that gets hard. Oh guys, what is wrong with me? So anyways, the molds. The only thing that coordinates with Preston is something that molds finally, often found in coffee and peanut butter. But I don't drink coffee. His coffee's common because he drinks. Right, we talked, he switched his coffee, Oh we did, yeah, when he tested. It's fine, any of that, but none of that can really. I can't regulate the hormone piece because all of those are blocking my ability to absorb and metabolize hormones and to do things. So that's where I'm met, Well, how can we support you on your journey? Well, that just took a turn. It's all just right at the surface. To No, it's all just right at the surface these days, which is also I feel like hormonally crazy, like I've kind of I've mentioned it here before, but like I literally sat down with Nate and I was like, dude, I need a change, because I feel certifiable. I feel like and I will just speak to this just a tiny minute, because I the women that I've said this to are like, oh my god, me too. Like I'm exhausted, I'm not sleeping, well, I'm not metabolizing. While I can work out, I can do all the things, and my body's not really changing. So that's also a little frustrating. But I feel like I am so hyper vigilant of the words coming out of my mouth because I feel like when you drive down on what dirt road, and if you get too far to the right or too far to the left, it takes you off the road really fast. So the hypervigilance of like essentially keeping my shit together all day and not being explosive or not being dramatic or not having tears or whatever. Like, I'm so tired by the end of the day, and I think that is just the season of life. Sure, it's probably toddlerhood and everything, but then it's also hormones just plays such a huge role and we just don't give them enough credit. So yeah, that's that. I'm really sorry. Sorry, You're fine. I'm going to do a couple of treatments that are a little nerve wracking to me because I can't do supplements really to get rid of these, So that supplement route was kind of taken off the table because it's so much which which would be for you, Like the ebou treatments. Okay, yep, I did one of those. You did do that? The blood Yeah, okay, I want to talk about I don't talk about that now because I forget we're podcasting, but I do. I kind of did forget, but I got a little overwhelmed by that. I also don't get medically overwhelmed, so that feeling is like new to me too, where I was like, okay, hang on a second, and I wasn't looking for a plus blood work, but I thought for as diligent as I am, and then I instantly was like, well, what are my kids exposed to if this is me? But then when I sat and talked with him, he was like, listen, it could be previous exposure. It could be for you know, and I've lived in some crazy old places like growing up in Michigan, we lived you know, apartments and sorority house based you know, like a whatever. Anyways, I think i'll just if you guys are good, I'll head out now. I can just friend what a time? Well that is that whole podcast should probably be. My husband's going to be like you cried on the podcast. You didn't tell me it happens, It does happen. Yeah, yeah, I wrapped the movie. Oh that was a bittersweet. Yeah, I cried on this one. I had a good cry. It was also five in the morning when we wrapped, like four thirty in the morning. That it was a good like four thirty in the morning cry, But it was. It was great. It felt like a really I've never been on set with you and you were so kind to him bite us. Yes, And I think that's like worth noting because I don't think a lot of people in your position do that. You really invited some chaos to the set, but you also like enabled big dreams Like Love has wanted to do acting in theater and so she got to like see it in action and she was like, this is incredible. And Jolie really pours into her in that way too, And it was fun because she got to connect with Ramsey and she doesn't get to see Ramsey very often. But that set felt so special, And I'm like, does it always feel this special? Yes? And no? This one, this one was great. I just so enjoyed the cast on this one. I mean, Ben's probably might sorry Austin, He's probably my favorite now. Seems like a genuine guy. Yeah, I just I just adored him and his family and everyone else was great. It was great. I had a great connection with the girl that played my daughter, So it was just it was just really great. I'm sad to I was sad to see it end because it was such a summer camp vibe. Yeah, it felt so cozy. Yeah, so I'm really bummed, but I'm really excited for it to come out in November six in theaters. Everyone go check it out. So that's exciting. Yeah, and then I talked to my agent. First thing Monday morning was like, what's literally I got four hours of sleep literally on Monday as a because Roman started his two day preschool and so I had to go get some extra diapers and some things at the Target and get him a little Alan had already gotten in my backpack and a little lunchbox, but uh, just to get some other things. And I'm just like I had about three hours of sleep walking through Target and just calling me being like, all right, what's going on? What was next? And I wondered if if the RAP for you is ever bittersweet, because it's like for ten seconds you're working, you know, like you get like this ten second, Like it's not it's a couple of weeks. I know you're there for a while, but like for your body, I wonder if you get like a deep breath of going, Okay, I'm working and there's literally no other projects I could be doing right now, so like, yeah, there's almost like a hypervigilance gets to rest. Yeah, it was nice, but then every week to rap is the right the anxiety end. But I listen, I told Alan the other night we were driving back, I made a joke. I said, oh gosh, what if I never work again? And he goes, oh, you did it a day sooner than I thought you would or something, or like a day later than I thought you would. Uh So. But I've had such an abundant year with the amount of movies that I've done, so I'm very grateful for that. Like this is the most I've ever done movies wise, so in a full year. So this is great. So I'm like it's the last one. I am so fine with that. For this year, I don't very clear for this year. For this year, I don't think it was like four in a year. Wow. Usually I'm lucky to get I'm lucky to get to that's great. So I feel great good and I feel ready to rest and what's next. And it's like all of the things.
Speaker 1: The thing that's so funny to me is you you say you're unemployed, but I'm like.
Speaker 2: You're always working. I know you never stop working, like Janna. Every needs to know Janna's like a hustler, but it's not the like to me, that's the stuff that I have to do to keep the thing that you love to sing? The lights on right? But what I love to me my job is like actress, right, and so I feel unemployed when I'm not doing right.
Speaker 1: It's just very important to know why she does not just do four movies in a year and sit around the rest of the time like that.
Speaker 2: I can promise you. Like ever, That's why I think it's wild. But this is also what I love about you, like the grit, the hustle. That's like my favorite thing. I'm calling yourself unemployed yea, as we say as we talk during one of your employments, literally right now we're working. You guys know what I mean. Though yes, not technically say that. Then no you can no, no, no. I think this is fair. And I go through the part is I've married you twice, so I go through this at home, and I go through it with you because when you guys, slow down. If Preston's like I just can't wait to be home, and then he gets home for like five days and he's like, we don't have any work, and I'm like, that actually is not true. You're only Friday and I'll see it in a month, you know, But like it is, this it's such an inconsistent lifestyle, and I think a lot of people probably can relate in some ways if they do sales or like things like that. But there's a lot of people that I even know from home that are very nine to five jobs, and so the thought of what we all do and the last minute chaos like makes their throat close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that to say, I don't think you could go get unemployment.
Speaker 2: I think you're definitely employ. If we're Catherine, no quickly could I claim unemployed? I'm like, no, I don't think you could. Espally, you're talking network. Have you guys finished The Hunting Wives? Yes? No? Okay. Well it's funny because Ben so obviously he saw in my story and so many of you guys from the podcast you know, asked me what character I was playing, and uh, he had. He wrote me a funny text message about you know, you've got great things, you know, come in and it was a beautiful text message. And he goes and it's not and it's not with a pink strap on dildo screwing your husband, your your TV husband, and and I'm like, but I would have done if I need to know for the role. And I go and I told Alan, I go, hey, babe, I said, Scots I'm reading this text message to Alan in the car yesterday and I said, so he's like dying laughing. He goes, wait, did that character really do that? And I said yeah, and I go, would you have been upset about that? And he goes something about you doing it to them makes it a little like, it doesn't make it as bad. And that's all I could think about, was Alan than I thought it was. I'm not gonna lie because I think Presion would be like, are you kidding me? Oh, I can't even really dodged a bullet. See. I think it's what it's been like I do. And I've gotten so many messages and people being like you that it's just not your you know, that's not your role and like the God saved you on that one, and and I'm like, listen, it is. There's not a show right now, but it's like the number one show. And I bet you it's gonna I bet you because it's it's people are talking about it, it's making waves. It is and it's like but and for me it's it's I love these wholesome roles that I play. I really do. I like the last character I just played the most wholesome role ever, and as an actress, it's it's fun to just do something that is so out of my comfort zone, like Alex for anyone listening, I didn't want to audition for that role because it was so wildly out of my comfort zone. I'd never been drunk, I'd never done drugs. I didn't relate to the character at all. Like I was like, I don't want she's crazy, she's psycho, Like, I don't want to play her. And then I fell in love with playing her because it was so fun. But you forget you did guess by my husband. But still I was too close to home. That was, but it was not a cozy role. It was not cozy wholesome. Yeah, like you're those roles are still going to find you. Yeah, I mean, and I get it. I also I would have wanted you to do it too. I wouldn't have been able to watch it, but I would definitely would have wanted you to do it. Yeah, I don't ever want to see you in bed with this drap. I'm just me. But also like you have kids, I know, but they would have watched it. Well, someday they could have saw a clip or I know I know and listen. And so that's the part where I think it's not just about protecting you. I think God protects your family.
Speaker 1: And it's hard to go on somebody's Netflix and go find it if they hear it.
Speaker 2: And I'm pie that piece I did think of when I yeah, I saw that. To Alan, I was like, I'm kind of glad the reference to.
Speaker 1: Having said that a lot of actors are parents that do that, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure she's a parent, the girl that got hired. You know, there's a lot of no judgment please, because I know how that'll go. But I'm just saying, like when I logged on to watch that show, I didn't expect to get into what I was getting into because Preson's like, well, this is good to be great. It's a great cast and you know, like he's a hunter, so he's like, this is be epic, and I was so fully in over my head I didn't. I was confused. Listen, I think it's juicy and I would love to be on season two. All right, darned, okay, all right? Management and spiritual advisor going to therapist is like no, honey, like, this is not your role. And I was like maybe it's not it. Obviously it wasn't, you know what I mean, But maybe there's something else. Yeah, I don't know. There's definitely something for you that I do know. There's a Hallmark series is coming to Nashville. So you know, I like you and Gingerbread. That's the only man I like you doing is a Gingerbread. I would love to have the girl that plays CALLI on because I think she did a great job. And even then when we were talking about it, he's like, I don't see you in that role. He's like, he's like, and she and here's the deal. She plays it obviously, I mean she's she's incredible. She's the one that got the job. But you know, I would have taken it a different way because of how I, you know, take certain characters. It would have been like where she's really dominant. I would have been too feminine. I believe that that's what president and I think I would have been more of the like she's so strong and so good, So I would I mean, I'd love, you know, see kind of her thoughts on it, and it would be really fun. Hannah. Can we get her on? That'd be great if we could from Hannah, Yes, I'm sure. I think it'd be so fun. But I think she's great and I think it'd be fun, all right. Headline of the Week, Sophie Turner defends going to Oasis concert with friends as a single mom called shared custody, so she is not here for the single mom single parent shamers. Earlier this week, Turner posted on Instagram a photo of her and her friend attending the Oasis concert at London's Wimbley Stadium. One social media user commented, insane, l m f ao, I think she has forgotten that she has two kids. Turner quickly shot back a response, writing, ah, I'm so sorry. Sometimes I forget. Some people can't think for themselves. So get this. There's this crazy thing called shared custody. Maybe just maybe they were there. They were with their dad that day. She shares obviously two kids with ex husband Joe Jonas. Turner has since been candid about her life as a single parent and dealing with the on uh slot onslought of mom shaming comments. I just cannot, for the life of me get over the mom shaming comments from ninety nine point nine percent of them being moms. Moms Yeah, and also like, I'll I'll get this sometimes if I go on a vacation once a year without the kids, do you ever see your kids? That's unreal? Those are the comments I get all the time when I if I do anything, do anything without the kids? Are you ever with your kids? You're always traveling? I mean one year I maybe went on I think no, it was when Alan and I went on. Are like first vacation together? Are you ever with your kids? I'm like all the time, thank you very much, and like, yes, they also have to be with their father. Like I cannot believe people go in in comments like that. It just it drives me nuts because it's like I already have guilt for being away and not being with my kids. Of course that I don't need to be a reminded. But also like if it's I I schedule things so that for example, what Mike and I do really good with and he's great with is I already know kind of what he has coming up and vice versa for me, So I do the weekends so like when I'm in Wilmington, I don't have off right I'm working and I don't have the kids, right, it's his weekend. So then when i'm home, I have the kids, you know. But when i'm or when I have to go to Paris for one Tree Hill again, I'm working, and I've blocked it so that way I'm not doing double weeks without the kids or double weekends without the kids. I make it not take in projects before because it would make it so that you would be your kids too long. I'm also not doing something that I'm supposed to do for work because I don't want to miss my daughter's first softball game, you know what I'm saying, coming up here next week. So there's many things that like happen that I mean, always prioritizing the kids. But it's like when the moms come in, it baffles me. You owe them nothing.
Speaker 1: She owes those people absolutely nothing. If she got a babysitter, who cares if she doesn't see her kids for three days? Okay, like it's her parenting. It's that I will never understand that, like you having to justify that you go out of town and you get your kids immediately, which you do, But what if you know I'm coming home and going, hey, I want to break I want to take a little nap.
Speaker 2: Okay like that that are like, hey, I could pick the kids up from my parents all the way home, but I'm a rest for a minute. Yeah, and that would be me and take a shower, and like, yeah.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with any of that. Like, it's unbelievable to me that we think you have an opinion. Okay, fine, but to attack people and say do you ever see your children like that? Is There's no right of us as moms to go after other moms for parenting decisions.
Speaker 2: You probably don't feel this, but I wonder do you ever feel the need to parent more publicly because you get those comments? Or did you ever to like kind of combat it. It's an interesting question. I mean I totally hear what you're saying. I just wonder that. Yeah, No, I mean for people in the public. I mean I have them seventy percent, I know it. I'm like showing Yeah. No, I always wonder people because like, I'm pretty confident in my parenting of the having them. Now for me, though, I I how do I say this, I privately do that combat or for me? So for example, when I was on the movie, like I I should have not have had them a few days because I should have allowed myself to sleep in on my off day so that I'm prepared for the week ahead, but instead the kids were there and then so that I'm waking up in the morning as opposed to being like, hey, Mike, can you take this day so I can sleep it on my day off. But because I feel my own, no, I need to I need to get the kids ready for school, and I need to do that. So it's it's my own private struggle. Yeah, it's not other people's to show. It's to show me that I'm a good mom and that I can that I can do it all. Yeah, right right, that makes sense. Yeah, Like first day of school, you did that? Uh huh? I got like three hours of sleep, which then set me into the week. Not great for my week week of work, you know, but how could I how could I not be there for my kids on the first day of school and get them ready and you know, yeah, and then I got shamed for the outfit, so you know, I just can't win nobody. It was so cute. What was the shame? Did I dress her too old that I can't put her? Doesn't anyone talk to nine year olds lately? All they want to do is skincare and dress like their moms. I mean, and I'm like, she actually picked out the office herself, and I thought she was beautiful and I thought she had done amazing.
Speaker 1: But you know, let's just go ahead and shame kids too.
Speaker 2: Just shame sorry, feisty, Oh, I trust me. I fired back on some comments and then I deleted them because I'm like, there is no point, I know, and there is zero point, and so I deleteded just like you know, two SAIDs like, yeah, I don't know anybody. They are going to disagree with anything I do. So whether I put her in a sweatshirt on a ninety degree day or sunscreen, I mean, you name it. Guys, we've been through it all. Or if I tinfoil my thing and I'm wasteful, let me just tell all the tinfoil police you can recycle tinfoil, And let me tell you it twas been recycled. Okay. We bawled it all up and the PA took it to a recycler. I would also encourages people to look up all the studies on aluminum while they're at it, how toxic it is. Yeah, yeahs a favor any who. All right, my goodness, gracious, we are a fighter. I was like, can anybody just you just can't. I'm I wasted all that Reynolds And to my, to my, I did comment back on this, I did say this. I said, well, I used tupperware, So just think of all the tinfoil that I didn't use all those years. You just used all years up in one time. You're a lot, men, did you? You didn't know there was a foil a lot, but if.
Speaker 1: There was, I'll come up with something, guys, no matter what it is, I can't.
Speaker 2: So we're all good. We're good, We've been good. We've been good. Should we put like signs up? I don't even know. I'm really glud of everybody. Well, guys, until next week.
Speaker 1: Bye ye