Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: But there's still a lot of uncertainty any economy. And that's the thing that is like, you know, it's one thing, like the sector and how much you reduce to it, how much, But when the economy crashes, none of it, none of it, None of that matters. If there's a global recession or if there's an economy crash, then every number could be good and your your projections and forecasting it's not gonna matter.
Speaker 2: But are there any signs of a recession? Here's the funny part.
Speaker 4: Now here somethings credit because the Democrats got their ass kicks so bad in this selection. The media is going to report if we actually hear the recession this time. Last time they didn't. They changed the skew for what recession was. If he get two negative quarters, it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be on every channel in America.
Speaker 1: He calls a recession, but there hasn't been a signs of it, right if we even look at it, if we can in the bondo market, the bond market, I'm just if we're talking about the S and P and for the last quarter, I think our average is about thirteen percent on earnings, which is a positive sign. That wouldn't be a sign of economy that is headed towards the recession. Is there a pullback in this sector for sure? So even if we looked at the next six months, yeah, the economy, it's really what's going to happen over the next couple of weeks when we figure out what's going to be the impact of these tariffs, Who are going to impact and how do we combat that.
Speaker 2: The lead that he had from the inauguration is gone. Yes, that all those games have been.
Speaker 4: That alone is scary, and if he doesn't write that ship, we may drop an up to twelve or thirteen percent.
Speaker 2: As a as a status in peace or a specific company.
Speaker 3: That's it. But the stock market is not a direct correlation on the recession. It's a laggering indicator. Yeah, we have unprecedented territories that we're walking in right now. He's talking about putting tariffs, global terrorts pretty much an EU China, Mexico call in Canada. So you're putting teriffs on everybody pretty much. Those are all every every global major power. You're putting taroft for that's what one day. There's uncertainty as far as the geopolitical aspect of it, as far as Ukraine say you want to turn Kaza into a resort. That guy Saudi Arabia man who even says that the job numbers lights fishy. Inflation does come down for now. They say that there's a new virus that came out of China.
Speaker 2: Already been whipped up.
Speaker 3: A variety of different factors that's in the play here. So and spending, it's like this those things we don't, this could be extremely harmful to America. The cutbacks, yes, because it's like you don't you can't lose. It's like weight loss right if you if you lose too much weight too fast, that can actually be harmful to you, shock your body. You gotta lose, you gotta lose like five pound. You can't just lose eighty seven pounds in one week. It's danger left, that's dangerous causes complications for real. So it's like you're putting a shock into the economy by just trying to cut hundreds of billions of dollars. It's going to be interested in how this thing plays out. But I'll tell you what, if the economy is in is in turmoil, none of the numbers are gonna matter.
Speaker 4: Not as much, and the ones that are great are going to rise to the top, and it's going to be a super hyper concentration into the ones Microsoft and Video.
Speaker 2: That I feel like that's what we've seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even during the past three to four years when you looked at the rest of one hundred and you look, those weren't not moving.
Speaker 3: And technically it's supposed to be a down yet, And like you said, historically, the first year of a presidency is pretty flat, the second year of a presidency is down, and the third year of a presidency is up.
Speaker 2: So I think he readrites through these books though, Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until he doesn't, right, I just until he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: History doesn't. History repeats itself usually.
Speaker 4: Part he had a great chance to come out to a great start and lead.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the decisions were just horrible. But now he has to live. He's trying to He's living on the things that he said.
Speaker 3: Was going to attach him. He's not a rational person. He's doing a variety of irrational things. Yes, he's doing a variety of irrational things. Right, you can only do irrational things for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The uncertainty is not great. It's not good. It doesn't help anybody.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: The things that he's doing are dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography, and miss These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,