Speaker 1: Hey babe, it is a La La Kent. Welcome to the Given La La Podcast.
Speaker 2: We are adventuring into the abyss tonight with a new episode of Banner pompor Rules.
Speaker 1: But before we fall into the abyss, let's talk about last week's episode. That was the kiss that.
Speaker 2: We wish we never saw because my eyes are on fire and burning and I have to be completely honest with you.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it. It felt like a man was kissing his daughter.
Speaker 3: I think Kady called it the uncle kiss right, well.
Speaker 2: She someone stole that from me, because oh she did, yes, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: It was so uncomfortable, extremely uncomfortable, and oh my god, I have.
Speaker 3: To say I was so tense the whole episode last week because of Raquel, and I'm trying to be nice, but the cringiness level was off the fucking chart with the with the puppet.
Speaker 2: Did I not tell you it was gonna get cringier? Okay, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 3: The puppet thing, the walking up to Katie's room, and I literally in that moment, was like, you know what, this is so good of r Quel, so big of her. She's walking up to apologize and say, look, it's Sheina's wedding. We don't want it to be awkward. Let's you know, be kind good for her. And then when she started talking, I was like tense. Kyle was sitting next to me.
Speaker 1: I was squeezing his hand.
Speaker 3: He's like, you have to relax, like this is insane, like it's just a TV show. Oh, I mean, cringe to the max. And then the kiss and I was like, ah, I was like sweating.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, not, okay, it was so awkward. Let's talk about the kiss first. Yeah. By the way, it was very very like steamy, like not in a good way.
Speaker 2: The glasses were kind of steamed up. And then they worked their way to like I think the hot to her or something. And they're like kind of oddly sitting there and Schwarz like she's kind of leaning in, but he's just sitting there kind of slouched, and if you he's got his phone in his hand and it's kind of he keeps like twitching kind of like, wait, hand.
Speaker 3: Did I miss the hot tub? I'm thinking at the table?
Speaker 1: Is that from the table to the hot tub? Because they don't want anyone to see oh besides the fucking camera crew.
Speaker 2: Lunatics By the way, though, the thing, the muppet thing that she was doing, that's one of that's one of the moments that I was like, it gets cringier.
Speaker 3: It's because it's just what well, in my opinion, it's because like in that moment, she's like, this is gonna be so funny, and she keeps going going, and I'm like, no, no, no, save yourself, stop, save yourself, save yourself, stop, stop stop, and she keeps going and you can tell she gets like more riled up during it.
Speaker 2: And because I bet that like a cameraman or somebody like started giggling, it wasn't like, oh, she's being funny. It's like, oh my gosh, this is so cringey and amazing, and we're just gonna let her go with it because it's so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought the tighte vagina comment was gonna be the cringiest, but you were right.
Speaker 1: Like it gets to work cringeeer. And was were we on the catamaran last night?
Speaker 3: You were on the catamaran And also the White party that you did not attend. I'd love for you to touch on that.
Speaker 1: If you can't.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to tell the White Party sorry, didn't want to tapping out?
Speaker 1: Can I say this tapping out? Okay?
Speaker 3: Why didn't you want to?
Speaker 1: Because I was over it.
Speaker 2: It was like back to back things for this wedding, and I love you, SHEI shu love you so much. At this point in time, I was just like, nah, yeah, nah, went on the catamaran.
Speaker 1: You get to pick and choose. I'm gonna give you options.
Speaker 2: You can have me on the catamaran, you can have me at the white party, whichever one you choose.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to the other one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm in Mexico and I paid for my flight here and I'm paying for my room, and I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want. And I'm here for your wedding. And the wedding is in a couple of days, and I'll be there until then.
Speaker 1: La las doing la la? Were you planning on going?
Speaker 3: Because you were wearing white, So my mind was like, oh, she's.
Speaker 1: Got the dress I wanted to wear to her actual wedding. And she told me no, ye, no shit, it's white. To me, it was more cream, Yes, Lininy, it was pretty. I loved it. I loved this shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, I got it for half off and it was very expensive, but I got it for half off, not super expensive, but like a little more than you like to spent on a dress.
Speaker 1: But because I had a tear in it.
Speaker 2: That was so easily fixed by Bloomingdale's sewing.
Speaker 1: Sewing, Yes, half off? Whoa, So where are you going to go?
Speaker 3: And then you decided not to or you just happened to be wearing white or cream whatever?
Speaker 2: I think in my mind, I knew I wasn't going, but I was like, if I pop over.
Speaker 1: I should be in white.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to wear that dress no matter what. I just I didn't feel like it was a big deal. There were a lot of people there. I didn't think she would notice she did. I wanted to have like a relaxing dinner with just Katie and Christina. Yeah, Like I didn't want to be where it was like drinking my alcohol.
Speaker 1: What didn't fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like, no more, I'm like drawing the line. I'm doing something that I want to be doing. All right, I've taken time away from my baby.
Speaker 1: At that point in time, I was balls deep in something that I wasn't quite used to yet. I wasn't numb to it. I was hyper stressed.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to do something that I wanted to do and be around energy that I wanted to be around.
Speaker 3: It looked nice. Did you guys know you were gonna be sitting that close? I mean, you were like right there.
Speaker 1: No, I had no idea you did.
Speaker 3: They did, Katie and Christina.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't think any of us realized that the resort was actually like kind of small. Oh, you know, if you look at it from an aerial view. Someone posted like, I wonder which pool Katie can't go to?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They're all pretty close together. You know, you're bumping into into her trying to get to one of the pools. But what I thought was so fantastic is Sheena was so adamant that Katie's energy stay away, but then she sends one of her guests to Katie's room. It's like, you guys are literally seeking Katie's energy out?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Shina did say in her interview or whatever her confessional, she was like, I did not I was joking. But the fact that I do believe Sheina was joking. I believe she probably said it being silly, But I think Raquel partly knew she was being silly, but clung onto that and was like, I'm gonna go up there and like like, I feel like I can say this for the cameras.
Speaker 2: I feel like Raquel is wanted a storyline and got the smallest taste of being interesting in all the wrong ways that she just like grasped onto anything that would like allow her to have fifteen more minutes, fifteen more minutes, because she's been very boring.
Speaker 1: In fact, she's also very stupid.
Speaker 2: And this video that I saw earlier today, she ordered a few years ago at a restaurant, I'll have the cheeseburger with cheese, no shit, Sherlock. That's why it's called a fucking cheeseburger, like naked.
Speaker 3: And I thought that I was laughing, but you know what, that to me was like cute, and now it's just like that's was cute. I saw that and I was like, oh, because it seemed it seemed authentic, like she said cheeseburger and just to make sure the waitress like understood, she was like with cheese, and I thought that was cute.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, that's sweet. But now I'm just like an eight year old does it.
Speaker 3: But now I'm just like in the like the like moment, like with her and Schwartz, like us supposing and us supposed. I think we were supposed to think it was like flirty or cute. I don't know. I absolutely despised it.
Speaker 1: The kiss, well, the kiss.
Speaker 3: And the like flirting up to him being like no, like I just want to do it, and her being like I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, and he was like really, and I I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, it's giving me like the embarrassment chills right now. I was so tense.
Speaker 3: It was so hard for me to watch, but so entertaining.
Speaker 1: I couldn't turn it off. But I was like, I thought she was in that. She thought she was doing the damn thing. It was like, what is this like coseplay. Yeah, fucking ice skater outfit that you're wearing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard and I have a hot take that I don't think you're gonna like. So that's why I want to say it.
Speaker 2: You're on fire with the podcast today. I'm glad that your mind is firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 1: I loved the fucking episode.
Speaker 3: I was like, so it just gave me all of the emotions and that to me, it's like gold.
Speaker 1: I love that I loved the episode, but I have a hot.
Speaker 3: Take and I don't think you're gonna like it, and I, oh my god, one of two things I think one Ali doesn't like James.
Speaker 1: You don't think Ali likes James. And I just.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling it. And I it's not that I'm feeling gas lit by the episode, but it was kind of like the Charlie thing where I go on social and I don't see a discussion about it, and I'm like, am I the only one who's getting this feeling that, like, Allie does not like James? And I knew you weren't gonna like this. That's why I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: It, because I'm kind of indifferent to it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's just as a viewer now, Like we said last week, there's only so much that's in the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think she also feels very uncomfortable with the cameras around her, okay, because she's very affectionate when there's not a camera crew around.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good to know.
Speaker 3: Because I also saw that she's been on a reality show previously, and so my first.
Speaker 2: Thought that reality show is her like strumming a guitar, not holding hands and making out with her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know she was only what sixteen or something. She was very young. She was young. It was about chasing her dreams as a musician.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw her saying she's had a great voice. But my first thought was, oh, like last week, because I felt this last week or two weeks ago. My first thought was, Oh, she's insecure around the camera, and she doesn't She's not comfortable. But then I saw that clip and I'm like, oh, well, no, she's comfortable, so what's the deal. And then after last week's episode or the most recent episode, I was like, I don't know if she likes him and that I don't know why I felt that, And I feel bad because I think she's sweet and I think James is hilarious and like, but I just think it's the cameras.
Speaker 1: You think. I think it's the cameras that are making her nervous. Okay, good to know.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed her on the catamaran and I don't know what people are saying about that, but I want you guys to know this season was just like me, projecting all of my own shit onto everyone else.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I loved that you said that. It seemed like you were just like, hey, you're a woman. I'm a woman. I want to be there for you, and this is what I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know people can. James has said this to me before. Why would I take advice from you? Look at your life?
Speaker 1: I'm like, you should take advice from me, because, yes, look at my life. I'm telling you what not to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to tell I'm trying to be as transparent with all of the mistakes that I made, and all the whole time keeping my blinders on. If I would have taken them off, what I would have seen. So I'm not giving advice because I think that I'm living the dream.
Speaker 1: I mean I am now.
Speaker 2: Like, if you don't take what I say to the fucking bank and cashion, you're doing yourself a tremendous disservice.
Speaker 3: Yes, one like I saw, And I feel like Allie felt that way too.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 3: Yes, she ended up having to go and tell James because he's like, what did she say?
Speaker 1: But I think she was.
Speaker 2: I was slamming James, No, you weren't slamming James is a big personality.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it has to do It didn't necessarily have to do with James as much. That had to do with like your looking out for your fellow woman.
Speaker 2: I think it had to do with the fact that I was wounded as fuck and like just needed to purge onto someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you wanted to make sure that she knew what she was getting into.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ever see a man exhaust a woman into the ground.
Speaker 1: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it is. I was exhausted into the ground. Ariana was exhausted into the ground. I don't want that to happen to Ali.
Speaker 3: Do you think, because you brought this up in your interview, do you think Raquel was exhausted into the ground or do you think now looking back, that was a different situation, like she was hanging on like four other Oh no.
Speaker 1: I think Raquel.
Speaker 2: Originally, yes, I when we started bonding in like Vegas and whatever, I thought, you know, this girl is not stupid. This girl has been you know, exhausted into the ground. But then all of the decisions she started making, it was like, I think you were hanging onto that relationship because you wanted to catapult your career or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that. Who was she before the show?
Speaker 2: No, but who's going to book her to do anything? Well, now you know there's a right, But that's what I'm saying. There's a giant difference between someone who is smart and someone who's manipulative and just like moves like a snake. Those people are not smart. People are like, well, they got away with it for seven months. She must be a little bit smart. It's like, no, that's called the devil working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Like.
Speaker 2: A smart person would have said, Wow, I'm a fan favorite and I'm finally getting the opportunity to be like a main cast member. I want to have this type of line and this type of brand. That's a smart person. This person, literally, with her fifteen minutes of fame, decided to go to a gas station, pour gasoline all over herself and light herself on fire.
Speaker 3: Like, no, you're right, that's a great point. Can we also talk about the fact did you see Schwartz admitting on Watch What Happens Live that he's known since fucking August.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said at that point in time, he knew it was a one night stand, and then in January he found out that they were in love.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Did he say that at the reunion?
Speaker 3: Because Andy said he didn't. Andy was like, straight up and he was like, you didn't say this at the reunion.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: No, I don't recall him saying that at the reunion at all.
Speaker 3: That's big to me. You know that you're I get it. He thought they were in a breakup, but like they weren't, and he knew that Sandoval cheated on Ariana and he's friends with Ariana, and he never said anything.
Speaker 1: Now I I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I was like I thought he'd known since a month before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like I posted some stuff after the episode or after watchra Happens Live. I didn't see the entire episode of Watch What Happens, but I saw little clips on socials, and so of course I put my two cents in. Every time I say like I'm sick of Scanaval. You know, they suck me right back in because one of them opens their mouth and I'm like, oh, hell no, I can't shut up. You know, I go from I will literally pay to have a Kardashian on my expostage. Please I'm begging for it. Stop with scannabal and then watch Happens Live with Schwartzy and I haven't back up again. But and I thought that my posts were funny and like kind of lighthearted.
Speaker 3: I was beyond dying.
Speaker 2: But Schwartzy wasn't happy about it, and he sent me a text and I won't say exactly what it said, but I responded to him, Yes, Schwartz, I am hard on you because I think you're better than what you've been presenting. And this goes well beyond a mob mentality. This is people who just know the difference between something that is fucked up and something that's not fucked up. This was fucked up. This isn't him being a dirt bag. Sandoval is not a dirt bag. Saneval is a bad human being.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight year old Raquel Levis, I'm in love. She's so deep. No, you can manipulate her very easily.
Speaker 3: And that was new again news to me that they're still I mean, we got a lot of information, the fact that that he's infatuated with her wit she's not real is that Schwartzy said that Raquel and this is just quoting. I don't agree with this, but that Raquel is sand heroin and then he's addicted and infatuated still like to this day. And I was like, and he said, I don't mean to like, you know, compare like I don't drug addicts to yeah, no fucking shit, but like meaning like, yeah, you shouldn't have said that in the first place.
Speaker 1: But he said that.
Speaker 3: He was like, and he's just addicted like it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, MyD SpongeBob square pants. So all I think about when I think about Raquel.
Speaker 3: Now you know what they're knowing him sand of all. Now I don't know him, but like seeing what I see and seeing Raquel, you are perfect together. Both of you go somewhere, go live your addictive lives together, and then everyone else can just like thrive like Arianna can fucking thrive.
Speaker 2: By the way, the four of us, the Avengers, Arianna, Katy, and Sheena are nominated for a.
Speaker 1: MTV MTV.
Speaker 2: Hold On I for Best Team, and Vander Pumperles is nominated for Best Reality Docuseries.
Speaker 1: So please Shi votes my loves.
Speaker 2: Also, before we transition into having my rider die, Jenna Willis who's also my trainer.
Speaker 1: I want to what did I want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I want to watch What Happens Live tonight?
Speaker 3: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling great because you know what I said to Andy the last time I was there, what I'm done treating?
Speaker 1: Watch What Happens Live? Like the Oscars.
Speaker 2: The next time I come in here, I'm gonna be the old cozy while I'm not gonna be cozy tonight, but I am gonna like feel like myself because to get all dulled up like that, it really just doesn't resonate with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this look, it might be my favorite of all. And I know I said that about the Mermaid Ocean inspired dress, but which is still my favorite one too.
Speaker 1: This might be my second favorite. This is so you.
Speaker 2: This one is a good one. This one's absolutely fantastic. So now I'm excited because after all of the shit talking we just did, We're going to talk about our mental health and our bodies with my writer Die Jenna Willis. I have obviously my writer died, Jessica my brain and then my writer died for like what ten years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane, it's so insane. We started off as friends and then became lovers. I didn't think we were talking about that, but I'm here for it only when I dream. Can I do that?
Speaker 2: Jenna?
Speaker 1: I do you know that?
Speaker 2: But you also turned into my personal trainer and I got so many questions. I posted on Instagram, so many questions for you, and it's excited. We're going to talk about a few things before we dive into all of the questions. I know you, Jenna. You were asked to be a part of Anner Pump Roles. Yeah, and you said I'm not into like you. You didn't know you were the fence.
Speaker 1: Should I do it?
Speaker 2: Do I not do it? You ultimately obviously decided I want no part of it. Yeah, where was your head act?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean it's kind of a complicated answer. So gosh, ten years ago when we both got asked to be a part of the show and we were talking about it because you were there before, I was yeah, well, because working at Villa Blanca and.
Speaker 3: Being okay, you were working at Villa Blanca, I was just going to ask, so where were you working?
Speaker 1: And I met when we were twenty two years old. We were doing extra work on a TV show. Became best friends. We're living together, right, Yeah. Katie and I go back fifteen years. Wow. Yeah. And Katie got a job working at Sir and I went here one day and I was like yo. I was like, girl needs a job. Yeah, I think a little more than I anymore. And Katie's like, well, actually Sir isn't hiring, but Villa Blanca is. She's like, I'll talk to basically Lisa and Ken and I got the job at Villa Blanca, and Sheena and I became like best friends over bean burritos to be completely candid and honest and yeah, getting drunk and having bean burritos. And at the time, Katie and Sheena were not friends at all at all, Okay, and I guess yeah, I was like, actually some things don't change. So yeah, so I'm like living with Katie and like really close with Sheena. Anyway, show starts filming and I signed like a subcontract, right, so I was appearing in and out. Acting was the main passion at the time, right. So in twenty fifteen, because obviously I was one of Sheena's bridesmaids and I would pop in in the first wedding. Holy shit, wow, So I did season I think two three four, maybe one two three, Okay, so I was a sub character, so I'd like pop in went to Miami for the trip and everything.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh yeah I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. I'll feel like random messages where people like, oh I see you and I'm like, yeah, you like, sign sign up for my workouts. Yeah, I'll teach you how to squat now. So anyway, I twenty fifteen, I also booked a TV show because I was pursuing acting at the time. It was called The People Versus OJ, and my reps at the time so good, such a good show. So good, such a good show. And this is like when you didn't really do both, you know what, you were put in a box. I was put in a yes, your reality TV. Which, by the way, maybe I'll come back to the show. I would love to come back at them. I'm literally serious wrapping a note to production Like at this point, I'm like absolutely, you know. But at the time, my reps were putting pressure on me. They're like, either you're going to be an actor or you want to do reality and they're like, we don't want to pressure you, but you are on The People Versus OJ, Like you're recurring on it, like, really make a choice. So I avoided or not avoided? I avoided my vander Pump contract. Okay, so yes, that night was what was it Sheena's birthday? Okay? And the whole uber ride thing happened? Oh where Kristin found this receipts? Yes? Wow?
Speaker 3: Wait refresh really quick.
Speaker 2: So Kristin was convinced that James was cheating on her, broke into his his phone because she's like, she's the ultimate PI. You know, I don't even think my pi's got ship on Christy's Doughty found the uber receipt from where they were to where was it?
Speaker 1: Either your place? She made the connection?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all the pieces of the puzzle. Love to James and Jenna.
Speaker 1: Wait what yep? Truth?
Speaker 3: So you and James were hooking up while Kristin and James were dating.
Speaker 1: Nothing it ever happened to this day. All I want to say is, like just an apology from James would mean a lot. Really, that's it, Okay, Like, I I'm at peace with everything that has happened. I've done a lot of work on myself, and if James would just say he's sorry, yeah, that would mean everything, it would mean everything. Okay, it can be a lot. Yeah, you know it is.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, I think, and that's why I feel. You know, Jenna and I were talking on the way over here that I've learned to stay off of the Explore page on Instagram, like I made a pact with myself, like I'm done with it because I get on there and I talk about narcissism a lot, and I think a lot of people mix an ego up with narcissism, and absolutely yes, and every single comment was like coming from a narcissist, She's a narcissist. Now, I got an ego the size of Kim Kardashian's house.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm well aware of that.
Speaker 2: But I have done a lot of research on narcissism and I know for a fact when someone has it or someone has a big fucking ego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So and then you said you went on to you did a workout video, and I got into the comment segment.
Speaker 1: My Pop Sugar workout. I went on. I started looking and I was like, I think I'm good. Right, Well, it's like you see so and it's so funny human nature, right, Like we see all of these good ones, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, you see one bad one ruin your day.
Speaker 3: You're like, the world hates me, the world hates me.
Speaker 2: And I'm sitting there as I'm reading He's going, wait, am I one? I literally like sobbed last night and my mom was like, Lauren, these people watch you for a maximum of fifteen minutes once a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for like fifteen weeks out of the year. Yes, And can I say something? You always you're my guess you wouldn't feel that way if.
Speaker 2: You were a narcissist, right, And I also learned that if you're asking yourself if you're a sociopath, you're not.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing. I've never asked myself that. I go, yeah, no, I'm just gonna say, like, just to like tie it back. I think perspective is everything, and timing was everything for me. Right.
Speaker 2: It's a very heavy and toxic environment. Yes, if you can't separate reality from reality act, you are in a hole, not wanting to ever come out again. You're really good at doing that, by the way, I give you a lot of credit, but I have to work on it. I haven't been so great since Scandval happened. I'm balls deep in the comments. Actually, I'm a fucking troll. I had to delete my Instagram app because I was like, I have to stop for five seconds, like it's taking a mental toll on me.
Speaker 1: It's it's tough. I mean, I get Google notifications. I don't know if you do. When like, no out, Okay, well I made top ten scandivals. Did you really that's fucking awesome?
Speaker 3: Is that scandals of Vanderpump rules correct? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Congratulations?
Speaker 2: I feel like you know, yeah, I see, Like then you see that because I'm telling you. When I was trolling, my following was going up so quickly. I was like, how sad that when I'm posting about like.
Speaker 1: Stop reunification camps, narcissism, stop going to zoos, It's like unfollow, unfollow, unfollow. Then I'm sitting there like this bamby eyed ho and they're like follow, follow follow, I'm like, what world do I fucking live in? This world? It's crazy. It's say, well, you are standing up for someone who deserves that. Yeah. Truthfully, at the end of the day, that's what it comes down. It was very vindicated in them. I'm not saying not that not no, but like, but also you know, you were standing up for someone who I'm not saying Arianna even needed it because she has been thriving through this and everything that she has gone through. She's a fucking catch and a winner and like just so tough. So I'm not saying she need everyone to be like woe was me? You know what I mean? Also, but she deserved all of that, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Deserves people going going head to head with sand of all and read yes, absolutely all that she got.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do want to say one thing, Yes, controlling yourself goes back to mental and physical health, which is one of the main reasons I became a trainer. Well, let's bust that. Yeah. One thing that I will be grateful for through all this is everything that happened back in the day, Right, So I stopped filming. I was able to because I avoided my contract literally the day before, and I was like, you know what, I want to focus on this TV show. I just I don't want to have that weight of this carrying into everything. But will My fiance and I broke up because of all of it, And I know that sounds so sad and depressing, but thank god, that's the universe intervening baby at its finest, right, Okay, yeah, but I really feel at this point it would be fun for me to come back. I think I stayed in touch with everyone and like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you train more than just Laala on the cast right or.
Speaker 1: Right now it's Lalla right now.
Speaker 2: It's just well, keep in mind, Jenna is indeed a celebrity trainer, Like I'm the lowest of low.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, it's not true. Stop it slump into like the zeless. I'm aware. I'm very self aware.
Speaker 2: Like when people are like you're a D list or I'm like, correct, and yes they are in from Utah and D list. So we're just stating facts. Are these insults still pass You're still up there?
Speaker 1: So true. I'll take a D. I will take it. I'll take all the d's. By the way, D is the best D boobs banging. Damn you got big D dick right, I'm just happy in the DS, dumb bells, see silver lining to everything.
Speaker 2: So you train Liza Koshi yep, Camilla Cabello, Hm, you've trained the guy from Jackass yep. Johnny Johnny Knoxville Yep, he hit different right about like bad boy swag totally.
Speaker 1: He's a really cool dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah you just so she You've like done the damn thing with your ditching the show to do what you're doing. I think primo move. I think this is what the universe was holding for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have so many questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start with let's go back to what you were.
Speaker 1: Saying and the workout with the mental health. Yeah, so this is this is really where it does come full circle. So stepped away from vander Pump, booked the show. Fiance and I were fighting all of the time shows airing management is doing a terrible job, my management who was repres ending me at the time. Fiance and I break up, not filming vander Pump not filming show okay, and I went in to be honest, a massive situational depression. Wow, to the point where like I was having trouble getting out of bed and I was really I got emotional about it. I was questioning a lot of things, and my anxiety was through the roof because I was like, I don't know wh I'm going to book my next acting job and no offense to Villa Blanca I had gotten to a point in my life where I was like, I do not want to wait tables anymore. Like there's more to life for me, yeah than this. You didn't want to be doing it, no, And the reason I fell in love with acting as a little girl was I went to a musical. It was The Newsies, and I remember sitting in the theater and I just had this euphoria of like, I want to make people feel the way that I feel right now for the rest of my life. Oh I love this, Jenna, And that's why I wanted to be an actor. But I get to do that as a trainer now right, I get to make people feel good. Oh, I have chills, but that's the reality. And I was like, wow, it has all come full circle to being able to do still what I love on a different level. And anyway, I massive depression, not wanting to wait tables, and I finally summons up the energy to go to the gym. And I'm going to the gym. I'm starting to feel motivated. It's like one of the few times in the day where I'm feeling good. Right when you're doing it, you don't.
Speaker 3: Feel good, Okay, I want.
Speaker 1: To where I was at today, we had to work at today. I was like, fuck this, I'm done. We're literally doing like a push up row, which is a very complex move. It's not easy. And she's like, fuck.
Speaker 2: You, I know it's sorry three times three times?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was, yeah, she was crushing girl, you'd be killing It was really hard. It's a very hard move. It is without without question. But that's why I gave it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I absolutely dread going to the gym so I have the luxury of having Jenna and right now I don't have the luxury of having her as much as I want to.
Speaker 1: We'll get there, We'll get there. Mama needs to work just a little bit harder at.
Speaker 2: But a lot of questions came in about how do you get motivated enough to like do it? Because it is hard, it's very hard. So like, what, yeah, do you recommend people go to the gym. I know that you have an online thing that you can do it right at home and still work out with you, and it's cheaper than having like a personal train it's but.
Speaker 1: Essentially lost of one in person session. Yes, but like for me going to the gym, I started to feel better and I was going to the gym, going to the gym, and I got a call one day and I booked a fitness modeling job. And I was like, whoa, I'm not a model. I was like, what is this right? So then I got motivated more to be like, Okay, I'm gonna get in the gym, get my pump on. Going to the gym and a woman comes up to me and she's like, oh my god. She's like that move. She's like, do you work here? And I was like no, no, no, no, no no, but like this is what you do, no joke. I book like another fitness modeling job, and then all of a sudden, like some little acting rules are coming in. They go to the gym like literally the next day and I'm on the cables and a woman comes up to me and she's like whoa. She's like that you're strong. She's like, do you work here? I was going to Equinox in West Hollywood. Yeah. And I looked her and I was like, no, but you know this is how you do it. H I kid you not. The next day, I go to the gym and I'm on one of those bosu ballsa doing something for my booty. Of course. And a woman's on the mat next to me and she looks at me and she's like, whow, I've been trying to target that muscle. She's like, you work here. People just kept asking you if you want you're not? Yeah? And I looked at her and I was like, yes, I do, kid you not. I was like, how can I help you? Whatever? I went home and I was like, wow, if God the universe is ever telling me anything, this is it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I went home. I crammed a four month program into a month and cried because I was like, I can't believe I'm making this move at thirty years of life, right, And I completed it, CPR first aid and just hit the ground running. Yes, bitch, Yes, I was like, you know what, It's never too late to make a change. It's never too late, yes, never too late to be brand new. Yeah, I'm giving her a high five. That's not cheesy, Yeah it's okay, no shame here. I love I love a high five. Yeah, it feels good like that in a hug. Eight hugs a day to maintain, FYI, but that's how I became a trainer. Okay. And then to go full circle, you know. Thank god Laala was one of my first clients ever women supporting her that was my most favorite. Oh yeah, I would never hire a man, but I also hate men, so i'd like get away from a but like talk about that, right, Like Laala is one of the reasons that I got most inspired and grew the brand out. So I can't thank you enough for that.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, if I was working out with you and my body sucked, I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, you gotta go. I love you. We can still grab dinner, get our nails done, but like.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this, yeah, but my body slaps when I have you.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what do you recommend for people who need to get motivated? First of all, followed Jenna on her page, which is miss Jenna Willis ms j E N N A W I L L I S.
Speaker 1: She's still single.
Speaker 3: She ought to remind them, wait, where are you talking about you?
Speaker 1: Or one day it changes to missus Jenna Willis.
Speaker 2: Oh you're still seeing Yeah, I thought you're talking about me.
Speaker 1: No, it's miss Jenny. Also, what do I have to do with this? This is your workouts? We laughed the whole time. It kills me.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious because you have a ton of videos on your page. Yeah, where it's simple things you can do for maintenance. Also feel good because I work out for my mental health.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The okay, so goodbod is just the cheering. Okay. So that's you're literally answering the question that people are asking. Yes, because it's hard to be motivated. No, I know, I know. So what is motivating you? When I said, today, how do you feel after the workout? Amazing? I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now. There you go, No one is see it. And how does your body feel? Because all I'm going to do is cheez, you can't fuck with me today.
Speaker 2: My body feels well, I'm going to be hurting tomorrow, but my body feels like tight great, which I.
Speaker 1: Love that feeling me too.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest thing for me, which I can relate to a lot of these questions is getting there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And but once you're there and you've started, you can't stop. It's like an addiction. So there you go. So we're done here. Thank you for answering everything, But thanks for the questions. Lala answered them. No, but truly, that's what it is. So there's a few things like I have like little tips. Right, if you're lagging in a workout, find a new playlist by yourself, something new. I know that sounds so cheesy, but you know when you get yourself that new handbag, you want to wear it, you want to go out, you want to show it up. It's the same with getting a new pair of sneakers, leggings, even some sweat bands. Right, those are all little things that will actually get you a new water bottle, you know what it socks. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, right, These are all like little fit tips that will motivate you. If you're at home and you're just starting your fitness journey, just start with moving. Motion is lotion for the body and the mind. Right, So everyone's like, oh, I got this goal, and I want to do this in that pick one goal. One goal, give it twenty one days. Maybe it's walking five minutes every single morning. You don't have to be crazy with it. You don't have to go all out. Start somewhere, be specific, make it measurable, attainable, relevant, and time bound. Smart goals are the key to success. If you have a problem getting motivated.
Speaker 2: Or like getting to a gym. By the way, gyms are expensive. So if you're like I can't afford going to a gym, I totally freaking get that. Yep, I'm telling you. Get on Amazon right now. Get the bands. Yes, okay, they come from light to extra heavy to work out the booty and everyone's gonna laugh at me.
Speaker 1: Get a fucking shake weight. I swear to God. I sware about those the other day. I am obsessed.
Speaker 2: I got like when they first came out and there were infomercials. I got my dad one and my mom is a joke and I remember my dad on the side of his bed doing the shakewight. And I'm telling you, the shake weight is a bomb. Yeah, of course that a timer do it for even if you don't have a lot of time, Like you just hit that shake weight for like thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: By the way, your arms are yes, dying.
Speaker 3: What if I all target on your arm, like everything, the shake weight, everything, everything, you keep it still and make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's essentially like you're like, it's like.
Speaker 3: You feel training to give a killer hand job. But yeah, literally, yes, all your arms.
Speaker 1: Your entire forearms, back of the arms. Well that's why literally also all of my online programs are catered to at home. I love that because this is the thing. It's about complex movement, movements, mobility and just moving. And the last thing I'll say is the number one way to motivate for me, always, always, always, because I don't always want to work out either. I'm not some person who's like I love exercising, like that's not the reality. But if you can put yourself in your shoes after you work out, remember that euphoric, feeling right, yeah, feeling more awake, working cognitively better, the blood fly Sarah Tonin and dworphins, all of those benefits that we are scientifically proven to reap if you just put yourself there. You just have to show up right. And that is the number things, like number one thing that's motivating the feel that you change in your mind and your body after and remember that, and that's what makes it easiest to step in totally. I love that.
Speaker 2: By the way, you guys need to follow Jenna because she will motivate you. I have a lot of questions about postpartum tummy issues, right Tyler Fagan is asking postpartum lower tummy pooch and flat boody tips. I got a lot of questions about postpartum tummy yep, and how to make butt out of a bum?
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, great questions. Absolutely, main most important thing is are you seeing a doctor, assuming that you don't have diastasis, recD eye or anything. Right, that's when you get that separation the musk. It's like the tearing of the muscle. Correct, kind of get that like puffing right. If you do have that, I recommend different things, okay, And that's when you want to be much more careful with repairing the body. If that's all good, it just goes back to working the core from the most basic level. So it's not about sit ups. It's not about this. Side planks, Oh they're They're a killer. Are the most beneficial ab exercise you can do? Literally? Yeah, they hit all of your abdominal walls and they're the safest movement. Oh wow. Side planks, not forearm planks, but side sides. Okay, and work up. Hold it for ten seconds. You got three sets of ten seconds. Move it to fifteen, move it to twenty. Okay, And dead bugs, whether you are suffering from that separation or not. Dead bugs, laying on your back, both hands and feet in the air, extend opposite arm, opposite leg, reach back, meet it back in the middle.
Speaker 2: And I have a hard time with those, so you let me kind of keep my leg instead of all the way up.
Speaker 1: Yes, even just reaching to your knee.
Speaker 2: So by the way, you guys, I'm gonna ever the workouts that we talk about. If you're okay with it, Jenna will record something yeah, to put on the podcast page so people can see what we're doing.
Speaker 1: You know, we're talking about some of the moves for pspardum. If those are a lot of we'll do some specifically for that so people can see these moves that we're talking about. I would love to do that, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I feel I got lucky genetically. But my mom said after her second baby, after Easton came, it was very different.
Speaker 1: So if if and when I have another baby, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be I believe, a different type of routine that you and I are gonna have to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and well, that also is a great thing to point out as well, because if you aren't doing anything before your pregnancy, it's gonna be different diving in after. So you're supposed to keep your body at the level that you were before you were pregnant, and then diving back in afterwards will be a little more I don't want to say smooth, but a little more on the same plane. Right. So that's one thing for the booty man. I got so many workouts on my Instagram that are band like, band based, That's what I'm on Instagram. Get the bands on Amazon. There's so many workouts you can do. Many also, literally, while like watching Housewives, I just want to plug. I am launching my own resistance bands and I'm so excited about them. Get sweaty. Get They literally just say get sweaty, because that's what you do. But like on simple form like glut bridges, okay, incredible. Banded abductions are amazing. Lala, and I lift.
Speaker 2: By the way, well, that was a question from Kate Brayler. Let's hear it, Kate, how to get an ass like Lala? Okay, So if you lift weights, you will not bulk. That is one of the biggest fears that women have. I'm gonna bust that myth wholeheartedly. You need to feed your body a certain way and you also need to lift those heavyweights a certain way. So we're not in the gym doing one to two reps maxing out and Lala's lifting five hundred pounds. No, but Lala also isn't lifting just five pounds for her booty. Right, find that sweet spot of three sets to twelve reps when you're maxing out in those like last two, but you're pushing that weight like Lala will literally hold a bar belt plus twenty five pound plates on the sides.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's you're doing over one hundred pounds in a dead lift. Shit, and right, so fucking strong, you're so fucking strong, And what you're not bulking? No, I'm not having nut booty.
Speaker 2: And we're careful with my arms because I can get like very my shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yes, even without working out, I still have the shoulders out. I don't want them. And something else I want to point out definition and toning is different than bulking, right right, And I also want to say, and I hate people who are like everything works for one person. That is a lie. Everyone is built differently. It's about what makes you feel good, right, Like working out good for everybody? Right, totally, exercise incredible for everyone, Home workout's great for everyone. Well, one is built differently.
Speaker 2: Right, And Jenna knows the type of body that I like, and I show pictures of myself, I never show like I would like this body because we're all built very differently. I want to ask, like Arianna, I guess what. I'm never gonna get a booty. I will always have a butt, by the way, about there's a difference between a bum, a butt, and a booty. Stasi got a bum, okay, La La got a butt, Ariana got a booty.
Speaker 1: Damn okay. There's a different some photo comparisons, but there was that one time that you told me you wanted to look like the Rocks. So we're still working on that.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine, Wait, what does Katie have an ass?
Speaker 1: I would say, Katie got booty, Katie gone down. Yep, they're lucky.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to lose weight because right now, genetically I can drop weight very quickly. My brothers were that way, My dad was that way. So she and I, Jena and I don't do cardio.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Lala does not do any cardio. So my heart may be struggling, but my ass looks great. You be surprised. And this is another fun fact and no one asked this. I don't know. Maybe someone did. But lifting weights you burn more calories than doing cardio. Oh, don't want to repeat that. When you lift weights you burn more calories than when you do cardio. Wow, So technically you are getting that heart rate up noticed when you finish the sung definitely.
Speaker 2: I just like to make jokes something this lens Bash says, when to get plastic surgery over workouts? I ask myself, I know that this is so horrific, But I'm like, at what point do I go into.
Speaker 1: A doctor and just get the ass injected? Like, come on, what is going on?
Speaker 2: But and I'm convinced that people with longer butt cracks can get bigger asses.
Speaker 1: That's legit, not what I was expecting to come out here. What about a bigger buttthole? I don't think that matters. That doesn't matter, all right, But I'm good.
Speaker 2: If you look at a long butt crack, you see where the top of the butt crack ends, that's where the muscle is. Now, my butt crack is very tiny, so my muscle seems to be a little lower. So I cannot I can get a nice round.
Speaker 1: Button, and you buzz your mind, I'm not saying I'm getting up, so Lala can tell me where my ba is, not your butthole. I don't want to see that where her pants are on.
Speaker 2: Everyone you have you have a tiny that's where your butt crack too. You look at Kim Kardashian's butt crack. That thing is like meeting the dimples in her back.
Speaker 1: Please please DM me if you measured your butt crack after this. No, really, because I think.
Speaker 2: I think I just scientifically have proven that.
Speaker 3: That's smart though I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: But you have a great point. Have to start to look into that. Please do any one of my clients, do you mind if I measure your book cracks?
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I swear to God, but honestly, I think plastic surgery with working out.
Speaker 1: I just think it's such a risk. Just don't do it. I always recommend going the natural way first. Obviously, of course it's botox and yeah, shove the needles in. Yeah whatever. So I'm kidding it's a joke. But if you're not, I think whatever makes you feel good, right, that's at the end of the day. However, I always recommend trying to go the natural way first.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, and by the way, I like good old fashioned weighted squats like what we did today. Yeah, I have thirty five pounds yep. Dip that booty to the ground. Yep. The squat and a half today was a killer. You basically hold it in front of you the way. We're going to do these two. And I'm going to post these workouts on the podcast page.
Speaker 1: I love that. But those are amazing. That's gonna get your vulnerable perfect. I always like to say plumped up. Fine variation. This is kind of an insider training tip. But squat, hinge, lunge and all of your workouts, Okay, I love this yep. So a hinge would be like a dead leadlift. And a lunge is any sort of lunge variation? Oh like a like a reverse lunge, curtsy walking lunges, all a lunge. Yeah.
Speaker 2: IgA Beth says best ab exercises when pregnant slash have no aps. So you know when I when I was before I got pregnant, Jena and I were in the gym four days a week, yep, right, So I would say my body was pretty primed for when I got pregnant to bounce back afterout question, without question, I number one would not recommend doing ab workouts when you're pregnant. I just don't think you should.
Speaker 1: So glute bridges incredible and bending the core, No, don't do it. But remember what I said before. Side planks are great. You can totally do and that's core. Yes, so side planks, glute bridges, and you can still do dead bugs. Yeah you can. So those just go back to the crunch though, absolutely, like you're twisting.
Speaker 2: Right and I know that she's not saying abex are like, can I crunch?
Speaker 1: No, But you can sideplank, and you can deadbug, and you can glute bridge.
Speaker 3: I love a dead bug too because it's helps my back. Like a lot of things hurt my back, but a dead bug, I feel my.
Speaker 1: Back very easy on the good Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I have like a very even my pe teacher in the seventh grade that I have really horrific upper body strength and my cores looks good, but isn't tight?
Speaker 1: Your teacher? Who is that? How do we find hu?
Speaker 3: I know who drag him?
Speaker 2: Be sure that that was not okay of him to be telling you. He also made me run a mile with a giant blister on my ankle, on on my heel, and my mom like rolled up to the school and fucking dragged his ass.
Speaker 1: Good for goodly things like take on the band? Do you say this? Make it? I run a mile in ten minutes, nor I error. Maybe a mile in like an hour that I could do. That's so far. I've never been a good runner myself. To be honest, I suck it. I can call myself out. It's okay, I'm not a runner.
Speaker 2: My favorite workout, can I tell you? Yeah, would have to be I love and Jenna also knows. I like the booty workouts, ye, because my bum. We focus a lot on the bum.
Speaker 1: I love a good weighted squat. It's very simple, but I feel it. I hate dad lovesten. I won't even like I hate them. We still do them, but I hate them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I also love for a burnout where you set a timer and you're on your back but you're we're like, I'm up in the air but on my back and I put the in your band. I put the heaviest band on my legs so just and then you just pull your legs apart, back and forth.
Speaker 1: Oh the banded abduction. Yes, I am obsessed with those. They're incredible. A burnout is never a bad choice. We will show you all that move as well. You can do that standing in a squad or you could do it in a glute bridge and you're literally the band is above your knees and you're literally just driving your knees out. Laterally, it's incredible for your glute medius and minimus, which is the booty dimples. Yeah, right, that upper booty and the dimples so good. Yeah, and your ass feels it.
Speaker 2: Whenever I can feel a burn, but I don't feel like I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: It feels awesome. And when it's isolated, it feels really good too, because you're like, well, I'm really working right there, you know, Jenna, this is going too. So Jenna has had a knee issue and you did PRP on it. Yes, So, Tony Lee sixty eight had thirty two knee surgeries. I need help to build my quads advice please wow lol. Also love you La La Baby, I love you too. We love you too. I love you too. Great question. To be completely honest, I'd probably need a little more information to like what you injuries were. Yeah, and also where are you at now, okay, what I will tell you is at least what I've been through and where I'm at. No, squatting below ninety degrees forward lunges not great, but anything in like loading up the hamstrings and the glutes you're safe with. Now you're directly asking about your quads. I don't know if your quads are ready to be worked, but that could go back to using resistance bands to really activate the quads without being too much weight loaded and squatting. Squatting is great for your quads. Squat to a bench to protect your knees. Oh I like that, thanks, Yeah, because my knees get funky sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you literally sit back into a chair or a bench right, you're protecting your knees more than if it wasn't there. I love this. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Before we sign off, where can people let's just say hmm, people are like.
Speaker 1: You know what, I need to get motivated.
Speaker 2: I need help in this and I got a little money to spend to make sure that amazing. By the way, I had to pull back in certain areas for Jenna to train me.
Speaker 1: Again, I love you for saying that, and I hope that resonates with some people because it is a choice, right, like anything, And for Saul, I'm grateful you chose me and chose that. But you know, I think when you sit there and you're like, well I really wanted this new top, Well what about the body you have to live with for the rest of your life? What about your sanity? Right? I really like to say, you can't put a number on your health, and of course every you have to put a number on everything, but if you're going to spend money on something, please spend it on your true self.
Speaker 2: Right, And just like you're the mental like I when I was budgeting out with my business manager again, like my biggest fear is Terryll.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, but I just.
Speaker 2: Said, like, where can I pull back because my mental needs to be working out? And I'm sorry, but if I do it on my own, I'm gonna find every excuse in the book to not go totally. I didn't sleep great last night. I'm gonna sleep in instead. I haven't seen Ocean, which I see her all the time, obviously, but I'm just saying, like I will make shit up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where it's like you slept fine, just totally fine. You slept twenty hours, Yeah, right. Well, okay, so first of all, thank you for saying that, because there will always be excuses. Right. So that goes back to also how to motivate yourself and holding yourself accountable. Right, So this is a great way to wrap this all up. Okay, if you can afford a personal trainer, amazing, way incredible. It is absolutely a luxury right right now. If you can't, the second upmost accountability is the program that I'm offering. Okay, It's called Don't Sweat It Alone, one on one. It is five workouts a week, damn full full personalized nutrition, a full meal plan that you get with this program. You get text access to me. Okay, literally accountability. There is photos for accountability. You have to mark every single time you finish a workout, and you better bet that sweet little ass that I'll be checking in on you. No when she does. There are times where she's like, yeah, while you do this, I have a couple of clients that I need to make sure that they worked out today. I'm like, all right, sounds good, hold them accountable. But but it is the utmost accountability you could have without actually having a trainer in person. The reason I love it is you can do it anywhere in the world. All of the workouts are catered to at home. All you need are those set of resistance bands and some free weights, and I become your biggest motivator. Amazing, And I think putting it in your calendar is huge, right, Like I'm going to hit my workouts these days and this time, right right, huge, huge star. You can just get there.
Speaker 2: If you can just get yourself there, literally, you're going to be motivated this right, Like, yeah, Jenna's there. It's you have a personal trainer without her being in a room with you, which sometimes I mean, I love having you, but like how amazing is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And same and we are in person. Incredible. But anyone who does do an online program, you are signing on to me like I am doing every single workout along with you, and you have to tell me when you complete it. So it is the utmost accountability you could ask for. Right is the link anywhere? That's like easy for people to find, absolutely one hundred percent. Literally go to my Instagram. Link is in bio and don't sweat it alone. One on one. Is that simple, and you will literally receive a call from me. People are like, wait, you're actually calling. I'm like, yes, yeah, I call you on the phone. She calls you on the freaking phone. I do. So that's all you have to do is click the link, fill out the form, and you will get a call from me.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: You can get to hear this gorgeous voice. Yeah baby. Thank you for listening to another episode of the Give Them Lalla Podcast. Thank you, Jenna Willis. I love you so much. I love you. Enjoy tonight's episode again. It's a mind fuck. We're all in the same boat going, oh my god, brain in the air emoji like, what in the world. Next week we'll break down the episode again. I love you guys. Have a great week.