Speaker 1: Kiss FM. Stay, there's a trending report on our doorstep, Tanya, what are you working on?
Speaker 2: Do you remember when Selena Gomez unfollowed all those celebrities on Instagram back in June?
Speaker 1: I forgot, if I'm being honest, no, but you will remind us and then you'll tell us why if it's a.
Speaker 2: Good day exactly. So we finally have some answers. But it was. It was all the headlines in June.
Speaker 1: For the record, my brain, I don't know Sysney's brain. My brain does not remember those things after a day, right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm really good with dates like around people like birthdays and anniversaries and things like that, But when someone unfollows somebody on Instagram, not so much. Oh my gosh, I remember these things. Actually recited the Taylor Swift Kanye phone call from the Reputation era the other day because as somebody was getting in a fight with me, and I was like, no, I know this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, who's getting in a fight with you?
Speaker 2: It's a long story.
Speaker 1: Well we have nothing but time, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like an action when.
Speaker 1: You're reciting Kanye Taylor worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Robbie was asking me because he was like, there's a whole theory that was somebody. Yes, but there's a whole theory that so she didn't want to did she trying to protect him? Yeah, there's a whole theory that Taylor went did all this to get the pr because she had that Jets, all the Jets drama. Right, and so now now when you google Taylor Jets, now you see is the football state instead of her drama. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that is just too much. I can't again, my brain can't think that way. Uh okay, So let's get to the trending report.
Speaker 2: Okay. So back in June, it was the talk of the town when Selena Gomez unfollowed a handful of celebrities, including Zaye Malik, who she was rumored to be dating at the time. I'm sure you don't remember that Gigi hadid Bella, Hadide, Zendeya, and Dua Lipa. So she just did an interview with Fast Company and she finally gave a little clarity on it. She said, unfollowing Dua was an accident. It was an accident. I was just cleaning up some of my Instagram. Then somebody called me the next day and was like, what happened with Dua because obviously when you guys go through and like clean up your Instagram who you're following and stuff like that, you you know, you clean it up. But it's funny because she obviously made a mistake unfollowing Dua and then.
Speaker 1: Someone called her up because like what happened between the two of you, right, because now it's news.
Speaker 2: It's national news. It's like on every gossip site, which like not right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the fact that someone catches that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she ended up following back Zendeya and Dua, who were the accidents?
Speaker 1: Follow Back is the most awkward.
Speaker 2: I had to do that with Robbie.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh again, So I'm glad you guys are back together with my tail between my legs.
Speaker 2: And you had to request it because he was private.
Speaker 1: I think all of us would be honored if someone noticed that we unfollowed Doua in a way. It's like that would that would put us at a level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true that we were on a levelhere.
Speaker 1: Everybod expected us to be, you know, dming doing a regular Yeah. Then it's kind of cool that someone noticed we unfollowed do and then we'd correct it. Exactly the hey with the hay, I'm back again, all right. Next, we do have those Taylor Swift errors tour movie tickets