Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Millenkip and Camra Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod myself and today we have a special co host, Margaret Joseph.
Speaker 1: Hi tam Ras so happy to be bad.
Speaker 2: I'm happy you made it. You had like a travel issue. You told me, I.
Speaker 1: Know, crazy, I was coming home from Vegas and our flight was diverted. They said, you know, it was bad weather and that we're going to land for fuel in Cleveland. And we land in Cleveland and we just we stopped there and Joe was like, I don't think this light's going to take off. He's like, we're driving home. I'm like, we're driving home. He's like, yes, it's seven hours. So he rents a car and it was me and Lexi, my friend Justin, and we got in the car, left the luggage. They went and take it off the plane and that was it. Did the drive through McDonald's and he drove.
Speaker 2: Straight not McDonald's, Yeah, McDonald's. So so your luggage, I'm assuming will be shipped to your house.
Speaker 1: Well, supposedly the flight still has not taken off yet, so we're just waiting for that, but I needed to get here. All my makeup, everything's in there.
Speaker 2: How was your road trip? Your seven hour road trip?
Speaker 1: You know, I love to do this sing along I may you know, Joe ignores us and me likes theing. Justin we do this sing along. We sing old Share, old Beg's. Then we hit the barber store saying, you know, we do all the oldies. It was good. And then at the last like two hours, Joe's like, go to sleep. I cannot hear anymore singing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to say I saw one of your castmates in Vegas. Who a Jem Pedantry. I saw her, Yeah she was. She wasn't at the Home show because I go there to do spotlight on Home. You know. They said hi, and you know, and I just said, I said, oh I'll play again, Well what time are you know? It was very pleasant.
Speaker 2: Oh good, Yeah, we are getting along. Yes, we went to Big Bear. It was kind of our last trip there for a little while. Well, we go a lot, but we're we're going to be gone. Eddie leaves this week. He's going on a dirt bike trip with the guys, and then I'm home alone for one week. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself. And then he gets back and then we literally have He gets back on the sixth, we he has the seventh, and we leave on the eighth early in the morning to take off for Italy.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be so nice, you know. I know, it's like I feel like I'm always with Joe too. When he's away, I'm like, am I going to go out every single night? But I know, don't feel like you just wanted you got to relax, chill because that vacation, a family vacation is so great, but you know it's nice to be alone. Jock.
Speaker 2: Well, I do have a lot to do because I have to do some more planning, like they say when you go to the Almfee coast when it's busy like this, to make sure you make all your reservation. So I'm going to be in charge of like doing the day trip to Capri and setting up line and we want to do a cooking class and satano and all those things. What I told him, I said, you get hurt on this trip, You're going if you have a broken leg, arm, neck, whatever it is exactly. Yeah, he's got to I get paranoid every time he goes, and especially even now because this trip we've been planning it for a while. You know, Sophie and her boyfriend are going. They're super excited. Our boyfriend has never been, you know, out of the country. So I'm like, don't you do anything crazy. Do you understand me? You will go if you have to sit in the hotel.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. I get the same way. Do not do anything to screw up our vacation.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes. So he's like, stop jinxing me. And now I'm worried, like, oh god, did I jinx some No?
Speaker 1: No, no, there's no Jenson. There's no Jenson.
Speaker 2: But I have to film the after show on the sixth, So me and Heather are filming it together. Good, and after watching this week's episode, I'm wondering if she's gonna want to film it. Any update on your show.
Speaker 1: I can talk about the week I start this week. I moved to the Hampton's the end of the week, which I'm excited about. It's going to be great the rest of the summer. I'll be out there.
Speaker 2: So now, are you Hampton's like all in one.
Speaker 1: House or no?
Speaker 2: No, no, not all in one house doing the summerhouse thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think that would be very rough at our age, you know, all in one house together, all have Joe coming. You know. Everybody has their own life, and Ramona has a house out there. Luanne has their own house out there, you know regularly, and I've always rented out there back and forth, so you know, I have a great rental. I think everybody has their own situation.
Speaker 2: It is Joe going to be part of this as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he'll come, he'll come, you know. I think it's more about the lace, but everybody's life out there. Yeah yeah, I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Just the atmosphere alone is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I'm moving to the Hampton's in a hot minute. It was I've only been I think once or twice, and it's.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta go. It's it's nice. The only thing is, you know, the summer is crowded, but there's always like an event and you know, something to do.
Speaker 2: The Jill's there an event?
Speaker 1: Did she Oh, I don't think she's doing No, she's not doing that this year, not doing that? Hu No, no, no, I don't think this year she's doing it, but there's a lot of other events as well.
Speaker 2: Is Jill involved in the show at all?
Speaker 1: No, No, she's not.
Speaker 2: She kind of grave on that one, right, I know.
Speaker 1: I know, you know, it's sad because she only wanted to be back on TV and she and she she she put her in her mouth and she really did herself in and.
Speaker 2: Well maybe she should have a big Super Bowl party.
Speaker 1: No, and I it's unfortunate, it's very unfortunate that she feels that way and what she said and the way she apologized, and it's it's sad, it's it just sucks. It just sucks for her, and you know, and then she just decided how to do a recap on on the FIFA event and then people shot her for that and I was.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was very positive about it, but they were like, you know, just don't you know, try and cover and just like, don't say anything.
Speaker 2: Just lay low for a little bit. Ramona has put her foot in her mouth quite a few times and she kind of laid low. And yes, yes, now she's back exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't think to that level. Has Ramona put her foot No, No, never to that level.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. All right, well, today we are going to be recappying Atlanta and this is episode sixteen. Now they only have one more episode. I know next week is the season finale. Seems like it went by pretty quick.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I was a little shocked that they didn't show the girls leaving Scotland.
Speaker 1: I know, usually you see that weird packing up. I always see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you usually see a little of the packing, the little of the taking off the peace out. But did you notice Padri posted unseen footage of the girls dressed in cloaks that had Traders written across it. It looks like they had an event geared towards the Traders show and the network didn't show it. I think, and I say this, it must be legal reasons. I say this because a couple of years ago I had a Trader's party and there was some really strict guidelines. There was to be no Traders logos. There's certain words we couldn't say that we're you know, because it's Traders. It's its own, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it is. It is a sister network.
Speaker 2: Though it is. But I think they just I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I out there must be some kind of guideline exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess there has to be Well it it starts out, we should be a meet with her lawyer about launching her bum ruma. What did you What do you think about the name of events whatever. I'm not sure if it's bum rum or Rumbu.
Speaker 1: I don't love the name. I mean it's cute, it rhymes, but rumbum. No one wants something that like talks about ass with your drinks.
Speaker 2: Well, you are a marketing expert, and.
Speaker 1: Well I would say, like I'm good with names, like you know, I do feel like I am like soiree whatever, but I do I don't like the name rumbum, even though it rhymes. I just don't think, you know, drinks and ass go together.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to drink your ass.
Speaker 1: No, I just don't think it's you know, maybe I just don't think it really goes well together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, her lawyers tell her, then, instead of the initial equity stake, the brand is offering her to purchase the project at wholesale price. And is that like what you call like white labeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like and even wholesale should be at cost truth or a little bit above cost. But if it's at wholesale, then what's the point At wholesale, She's just like a liquor store, because liquor store is by a wholesale, So is she distributor pricing? I was very confused.
Speaker 2: I was confused as well.
Speaker 1: What that situation is. I thought she was she doesn't have an equity stake, then what's the point.
Speaker 2: Well, it's basically going to be way more expensive for her to do it this way, and she's got to do it on her own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I wouldn't take that deal. I would be like, this is the story. If I have to distribute it and do that, the whole point is they should be distributing it. If it's yeah, it's a bad deal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when we started doing research for our CBD and TC company, we had an option where we could just white label it and I'm like, no, I don't want to do that. So, you know, we have partners that are heavy hitters in the industry. I wanted somebody that was so experienced and knew what they were doing and were successful in it, you know, Yes, And then we went in as partners and it's been a huge success. Yes, doing your own with zero experience is against listen.
Speaker 1: We're doing listen. I'm doing it myself. But we manufacture it. We you know, we owned one hundred percent, but we created something that wasn't there. Hers is a rum that's in the liquor industry. You know. Ours is a mocktail line. We own our formulas and everything else. And it's and I will say, it is so difficult. It's a lot, a lot of work and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of legal too, and a lot of legal and a lot of stuff to it.
Speaker 1: But like, we have our own la but we did this. But I also feel like a rum that's it's a different thing, you know, the liquor business. And it's just like but they're saying she could purchase it, and it's it seems like it's already made. That's a whole different story.
Speaker 2: I'm not a rum drinker, are you No? But you don't drink it all.
Speaker 1: I don't drink it all. And Joe, but Joe loves a rum cake. He loves a rum cake.
Speaker 2: So her rum is a little different. It's flavored. I guess, well that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: There's two peach RUMs out there already Yeah, there's a Malibu rum.
Speaker 2: And I'm not even I was gonna say, isn't it has.
Speaker 1: Every Malibu has every flavor rum?
Speaker 2: And that's a tough company to go up against.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like, what's going to make hers different than in shaped? Like an ass? No one wants a raw mass?
Speaker 2: Well how about all the ladies are doing molds of their bomb for the bottle, And I mean I'm surprised half the girls would even do it after what went down in Scotland. I mean obviously we saw like Porscha's like, no, exactly, screw that. I am not doing that. I'm not going to this party. I'm not participating. I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well understandably, so I mean they're get that's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then we go on and Lucy Ka, Michelle, and Angela go to yoga with their husbands. This was a very interesting yoga class. Yes, it's kind of like a intimate sexual kind of of yoga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a little ton trick yoga.
Speaker 2: Look like, yeah, have you ever done anything like that?
Speaker 1: No? I never did a tontric yoga thing with Joe. I mean no I didn't, But you know it's I don't need I know it's I think if we were alone, maybe we'd do it. I think if I want to do yoga, I don't need to be sexual. But I think it was you know, it was nice. It was a cute little you know scene.
Speaker 2: It was cute. So it was about intimacy and Charle is he's just not into this. He's like no, and Angela's like, you're not doing it, like they're doing it, and he's like, nope, sorry, I don't care. He's like, I'm not going to be spreading your legs on National TV exactly. I'm just not going to do it. So case as her friendship is disconnected with Shemiah now after Scotland and she wants to have a face to face conversation with her. I am really loving ky Michelle.
Speaker 1: I love her too. She's adorable and she's honest and forthright.
Speaker 2: And logic hole and you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she keeps it real and that's what I like. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really really enjoying her.
Speaker 1: And she's not vicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, she doesn't like her toes though. She let us know that her toes are so long that she can play the piano with them, so she double socks them. To do the class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then yeah, I didn't get to see your toes. And I have a real thing about feet. If you don't have pretty feet, I freak out.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to see them.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, quckily, I don't want to saying your feet and your's a very pretty but they're not beautiful.
Speaker 2: But they're just normal looking feet.
Speaker 1: Actually, your feet are very cute.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you. After the photoshoot with Polar and Porsche, Porsia tells Lauren she is still undecided on where both relationships are going.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 2: She's dating with Mike and she's dating Sway and she needs to decide at this point, it's been going on for a little bit. I almost died when her daughter, who is little, says, hold your belly and them. I like that kid, the things kids say.
Speaker 1: I know, but I love the way Porsia handled it. She's like, thank you for always having my back. That was so sweet. Now if my kid said that to me, I'd be like, it's so like, you know, oh my god, I'd just be like, you know, pora's a glass whole. Now me too. I would just be like, you are so rudey. You know, I would just be like, Porscha has handled it so sweetly, thank you for having my back, so adorable, I can't pull it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be like, oh my god, now she has Simon's face blacked out? Is that you think that something production did like put a little spot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he's just like I don't want to be seen, refuses to, you know, sign a release anymore. That's it, it's over.
Speaker 2: I think Lauren, her sister, is a great addition to the cast. Like I almost feel like she needs to get a paycheck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's I think she's very good. I mean her Porsche really look alike Jesus.
Speaker 2: They do a beautiful family.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. Yes, seriously, they're beautiful women.
Speaker 2: I mean at this point, she's always bouncing off by ideas and talking to her I'm like, she's going to get to a point where like, hey, can I get a paycheck?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: She is a friend, Yes she should definitely be friend of Yeah. Would you do a bum mold for a woman who said your mom was sleeping around? No?
Speaker 1: No, I went into a bum mold in general. I don't think my butt's so cute anyway. I don't think I would What am I going to do with that? Where am I putting that in the house? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know the women women do their stomachs when they're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think anybody needs it. Where are you putting that? That's definitely going to be going in the recycled bin. It's it's nothing I need.
Speaker 2: Mine would not look good. It would be like fifteen inches wide.
Speaker 1: It's like, mine's not going to go. They would be like, who's ass is that? What's those dimples? No, we don't need that. We don't need that out in.
Speaker 2: The streets us all I need to cellulate on a on a mold exit. So kay, and you go to lunch and she wants to talk to her about her behavior. Shamia reads Porsia's text, declining her invitation. It's aid, girl, I'm not coming to your damn party. You are sick as please move along and enjoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. I mean I think that was pretty mild considering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she had to have known that that was going to be read.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, I think that was actually very mild. I mean I think, you know, if someone said that about my mother, publicly, I would have said something a little more hostile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like Kay was being very honest with Shemiah. You said Porsha's exes sneaking to bring her daughter around to see you.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: That would piss me off to you. Someone said, Hey, your ex is sneaking around just to bring your daughter to come see me. We're not on good terms. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I just I mean, SMI I really didn't say it that way, that she's sneaking around. Maybe that was implied. I think Shamiah was like, you don't want Polara around me. Listen, shemy is devastated over the relationship. She's saying, she's in therapy over you know, the downfall of it.
Speaker 2: I think first we heard about that, right, Yes, that's.
Speaker 1: The first we heard about it. I do.
Speaker 2: I would have loved to see her in therapy talking about this because I feel like all season long, Shemia has come off insensitive about the whole situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree she's come off in sensitive, but in reality, I think she was putting up a tough front. I do feel she's devastated about the friendship. I do, and I think she was acting out about I truly believe shemy is devastated about the friendship.
Speaker 2: I was floored when I heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do believe she's in therapy over it. She's suffering, for sure. I mean she she self sabotaged it, but she's definitely suffering.
Speaker 2: I want to see these girls come together. They've known each other for a long time. Ago moms were best friends.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They even said like, I don't want to argue about ever about our mothers. I don't want our mothers to ever get in between our friendship. And here they are on the show. It makes you wonder is it the show that's doing this to them?
Speaker 1: I just you know, we all know what can happen on the show. We you know, we've seen it. And I think that's what Porsia was saying to her in the beginning, not that she didn't want her on the show, but she probably said, we have to be careful. This is what a show could do to somebody. I think Porsia was concerned about the friendship from the beginning. I mean, it's happened to me, not like my friends that have been on the show, but friends who are show adjacent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, Oh for sure, I've had that happen too, So we know that Shemiah still upset. It's about Porscha's post about the mother's daycare, and she said it wasn't random. It was a response to Shemiah bringing up their moms falling out on the show last season. So Shemiah is the one that brought it up first, right, No, it's last year. I remember at the reunion last.
Speaker 1: Year they talked about it, and they talked about it because I think Porscha had posted something and Shemia said, I'm not even going to talk about it at the reunion. Shamia shut it down at the reunion, but obviously she was festering.
Speaker 2: Well. Then then Porsha went on to post something about it. Yes, yes, yes, okay, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: Told Cynthia last season that's what happened. Oh that's right, and then it became a thing and then became a thing. Yeah, so maybe Shumia really did bring it. Shamia brought it forward. Shamia brought it forward, I guess last season to Cynthia. Then Porsche put it in writing and posted about it.
Speaker 2: So we have two girls that are not going to this party. So Kay says she's not going to the Halloween party because she doesn't support the double We do, but do we not? Later on see her at the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she doesn't dress up.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what it is? She will go, but she draws the liner dressing up. Yes, So my mom feels the same way. She thinks that Halloween is kind of evil.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be scary. Halloween could be scary. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We dressed up as kids and all hallowsy. You know, it's like for these gladstick outfits we'd wear with a mask, classic massic mask.
Speaker 1: You know you could, I'd stick my tongue through the mask. Always get caught, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, the next scene was so cute, And Porsche buys her mom a house and she's able to pay cash for it. So basically the house that she was living in, she had equity in it, and she turned around and bought her mom a house for cash. And that's something that's something I'm looking into doing right now for my mom. And I mean it's just like the best gift ever is the best gift ever for like, I personally will not be happy until I can buy each one of my kids a house because I feel like, right now, it's so difficult to get into your first house because they're so expensive.
Speaker 1: It is. Thank god, all my kids are old a writing, so they're all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so no, I know, I mean, my first house that I bought with my ex was like a couple of hundred thousand dollars, Like it was a condo and it was nice and cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Well, because you're on the West coast, I'm on the East coast. Everything's so ridiculously expensive. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, now you can't get that condo that I bought for under a million dollars.
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing, and it's absolutely crazy. It's no, it's true. And thank god, you know, everybody was set up in our family. My ex husband pooh pooh pooh, you know what I mean. But he took care of a lot of things and he passed away. But I'd be totally screwed because it's just like I have three step kids from my first marriage and my son four kids. But you know, but everybody's much older. But it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she brings her to the house. She invites Dennis to the house warning party. She says that even though that you know, he's he really hurt her with the whole ring situation and everything else that's gone on. He's still you know, the father of her daughter, and she wants him to be involved in her life. And I thought it was a cute moment. And I like, you know, not so often do we see where couples can come together after you know, they've separated or they have divorced for the children.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no, And that's the way it should be. And I like that she's you know, and that she had dentist there, and that's the right thing to do. You have to get along for the sake of the kids. And I love that she's showing that.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately it doesn't happen very often.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't it doesn't happen often.
Speaker 2: That's all I ever wanted. After I got divorced and things started to settle down, It's like, for the kid's sake, why can't we, like once a month go to dinner together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, that's why I will say. That's the one where area I was very blessed and I always saw my ex husband. We spoke on the phone every day. We were not a great couple, but we were amazing co parents, which amazing. Yeah, we would eat dinner together a lot. He would come over have coffee, but it's nice.
Speaker 2: I have friends will do that.
Speaker 1: I was very lucky.
Speaker 2: I was like the total opposite where he split the entire family up and he took Sydney and publicly made it sound like I was a terrible parent. And then the other two kids came to live with me eventually, And nobody talks about that, but they still want to say, oh, daughter's anything to do with you.
Speaker 1: No, I know which is which is terrible. And people don't see the under you know, the backstory and the bitterness and that you know, you were trying to hold everything together. No, I get it. Listen. And by the way, that took a little time with us. At first it was very rough, and then you know, we worked towards that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, after Porscha's first divorce, her mom let her move in with her, so I mean that was sweet. And then Porsha later sold the house like I said, and bought her mom another house for a million dollars and her mom was just like, oh my god. You could just see like the love in her face. She's like, there's no mortgage. There's no mortgage. And her mom's like, Porscha is a rich bitch.
Speaker 1: I know, I know rich, Yes, Which it's just very sweet and you know, you could see she's so good to her mother and she's such a good daughter. It's it's it's a beautiful thing to say. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Shamia launches her rum line, which is crazy because she doesn't even know where she's at with it.
Speaker 1: I know, right, Yeah, I think that party was planned already. I think the way she probably doesn't want to dial it back. I think she's taking it seriously. You know, I don't understand sometimes how all these you know, these liquor brands or these women who are on the show show you know what I mean. It's like you were doing Stebee date. It makes sense. It's a natural progression. I don't drink alcohol. It's very true to who I am, you know what I mean. It's just like it's a very real thing. Soiree. I've been you know, and I've had businesses and everything else. What is the what is the draw to Shami at a rum? Do we know?
Speaker 2: Just that they went on a trip where rum was I can't remember where they went on this trip.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, what's the what's the story behind it? Like I feel like, yeah, yeah, no, I know Grenada, So they go to Grenade a big deal, you know what I mean, it's just like, what's the.
Speaker 2: I know, I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying. I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been guilty of it. But a lot of new housewives that come in, they want to show a brand, they want to show a different side to themselves, they want to show themselves as starting something, but they don't necessarily do it where it makes sense to them.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, And it's just like there has to you know. And I've learned this in business in general, and I think that's why you've done so well. And I think, listen, and I'm still getting like another company off the ground.
Speaker 2: But it has to make sense to you, right, And if it doesn't make sense, don't put your name on it. If you want to promote it and get paid for.
Speaker 1: It, yes, exactly, that's different.
Speaker 2: I think that one of the biggest mistakes most housewives do.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, there's been many housewives with failed liquor brands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's talk about their Halloween costume. So Cynthia comes dressed as glue because she needs the glue. The group back together. I thought that was cute.
Speaker 1: It was very cute.
Speaker 2: Shemi was an avatar. That was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Like that was a costume, amazing costume.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine how long she was in makeup. Pinky was a zombie. He really really dug into that one. Phaedr was the Godfather, which I thought that was, I mean, obviously.
Speaker 1: Funny, very funny, and she looked cute.
Speaker 2: And then Kelly was Superwoman with a big blue feathery cape.
Speaker 1: Yes, and her and her boyfriend strategically no one's Loo's face.
Speaker 2: Oh, we need to get into that. And then Drew was a cowgirl. How convenience she was? Yeah, she was Beyonce drewanse convenience since a horse was delivered to her.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And then Angela was a police officer. Yes, now okay, so let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Charles stayed in the car this this guy wants nothing going on here.
Speaker 2: So but Charles stays in the car and as she walks out of the car shuts the door. She's like, yeah, all thirty forty minutes, when have you ever done an all cast event. When you're there for minutes exactly, it's more like three to four hours exactly.
Speaker 1: And why is it? I mean, why is he staying in the car? Why not just stay home?
Speaker 2: That's what I was wondering too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, just get out of the car. This guy's like over and he's like, he's like, Angelo, I'm doing this for you.
Speaker 2: It would be a cold dan hell if Eddie sat in the car and waited for me to get done filming.
Speaker 1: I know Joe would be like, I'm at it, do your thing. I'm exactly I'll see at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really weird. Now, so Kelly's boyfriend, Jarvis, We've heard about him, we haven't seen him. So he decides to show up to the party with this full on crazy helmet. Phajor wonders if Jarvis is hiding his face from creditors or is he a married man.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's funny, it's valid points, valid points.
Speaker 2: But Kelly goes on to say that she's hiding his face from her ex could I mean that could be valid?
Speaker 1: Also truthfully that she she doesn't want the X to know exactly who he is.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he is as crazy as she alleges he is.
Speaker 1: Then it's a very it's a very valid point. Yeah, they're all any any of those three things could be true.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So meanwhile, Kay Michelle and Porscha go bowling on a double date. Kay Michelle is celebrating Hallelujah Day, not Halloween. So this is I guess earlier in the day because Porsia goes on to say that she has to take her daughter to protreating. Later, Kay asked Porscha about the nasty text to Shamiah. Now Porsia is mad that Shamia is being a text shower again. Yes, what are your thoughts on that? About messages?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I'm a queen of showing text messages when I'm pissed off. So well, okay, if it's if it's between you know, if it's between you know, people on the show, you know it's going to be shown, right, So unless it was really like a private thing, if it's if it's a filmed event, if it's going to be a filmed event and you're sending text messages and invites and this, that thing, you know it's going to be shown. Unless it's like a side camera thing, you know what I mean That Okay.
Speaker 2: So I had a situation this year where it was a sidebar text conversation side it different and it was mentioned, and then I got the text can you please send me over that text chain? And I'm like, oh no, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't. I know it happens sometimes, but you sign things saying that exactly to.
Speaker 1: Be very very careful.
Speaker 2: So it was like, I know, most of it was good, but one line, I mean, I had my favorite thing when Jackie said there's things about Dolores called her slob excuse, you know, screw, and I showed it on camera, but I was okay, in a situation like that, I would have absolutely shown it too.
Speaker 1: I was livid, so I did it. Yeah, so she can't be mad at that. A tech shower. Portia knew exactly she was going to show that text. That's why she sent it. Yeah, you had to have known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. So then the conversation with Mike is going on, and do you think that Porsche's leading Mike on or do you think she's just trying to figure things out?
Speaker 1: She really likes this mic that much. I think she thought maybe she likes them, you know, he's kind he's sweet. I think she's trying to decide, but I think she knows in her heart she's not into him.
Speaker 2: That's how I read it too, and I feel like she has she's way more interested in sway than exactly. Yeah, okay. Then we go on, we're back at the party. We from the bowling Alley to the party. The girls sit down and talk about Scotland, including Ashley. Now I remember Ashley, she's the one that Okay, so she's Angela's neighbor who she had asked for tea on Samia. Angela goes through a very confusing game of telephone about who said what, and it just gets all confusing. Now later on, when Angela walks in, she goes, wait, wait a minute, I didn't ask you to give me tea on her. I just asked if you knew her. And this Ashley girl's like, oh, well, that's the same thing to me. I know it's a lie.
Speaker 1: It is a lie. She goes, oh, do you know her? Do you know? You know? Do you know her? But I think she was trying to get on the show. She was No, I don't think Ashley was trying on the show. But I think she knew where she was going with it, because obviously Angela was going somewhere with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she put words in her mouth like she did.
Speaker 1: Put words in her mouth. She did put words in her mouth. That's my total tea. Both of them were full of shit, truthfully. Right.
Speaker 2: It's different if you're like, hey, do you know Dolores? Like you know what I mean? And you you know tell me yeah, I know her? Yes, of course, me saying, oh, do you have any dirt on her?
Speaker 1: I know it's true, it's true. She's like, do you know her?
Speaker 2: Like that's malicious? That's like it is. Yeah, I don't know. It was just a whole I don't know. It just kind of annoyed me. You know, that is true.
Speaker 1: She did ask her, she knows her, But it is interesting why would she be asking her she knows her? You know, because there was a part two to the story, right right.
Speaker 2: Simi apologizes the group, but Drew says Shimia's apologies never land. Now, my question is why does she keep Why does Shamia keep apologizing to everyone except for Porsche?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't get That's what it is. It's like, even after last week, I was like, all right, you apologize the first night, so this is like the third week in a row. We're like on the apology tour here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just doesn't I know.
Speaker 1: I just like and I really like Shmid and I'm just like, you're doing this all wrong. This is like enough with the apologies. You could have written to even when you wrote to Porschie, you could have said it's like for the history of our friendship, I've I you know, you could have done a thousand different things. You're apologizing to the group again.
Speaker 2: But you know how the show goes.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know.
Speaker 2: I have always been a fan of Shimiya. I met her at the upfront. She was so kind, so sweet, so beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful when I met her at Brabo Khan.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then this season, I'm just like, this is a different Shmia. We're seeing a different Shimiya than we've seen in the past. And I have a feeling that the next season she's going to probably come in a little softer.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I listen. I feel I see she's suffering. She's crying a lot in her confessionals. I can see it's weighing on her.
Speaker 2: Well, just the fact that she says she's going to therapy over this porsia stuff. But yet this is the first time we're hearing about it. I know. I'm like, if I would have known that before, I would have been, Oh my god. She is upset. She's not just trying to poke at Portia. She is truly upset about this, you know, breaking up of a friendship. Okay, So then George enters this scene.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that green beard is, why this man thinks that's attractive as a whole other sort.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. He eventually admits to saying a joke, like he admitted. He admitted it finally, So I feel like Angela has now been vindicated in the situation. No, you don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't feel the way. You know why. I don't feel it's a joke. She knew it was a joke.
Speaker 2: Oh you think she knew it was a joke. She just ran with it.
Speaker 1: She just ran with it just to say. She goes, he did say it, Like, I don't I think it was blatant a joke. He goes, oh yeah, what did he say? He says, point blank, I never said I slept with her duty. He goes, oh, yeah, she needs to be paid for everything. If someone says, yeah, she needs to be paid for everything, well, he admitted that he.
Speaker 2: Was drunk, he was lit or whatever he said, and he said it over the mic.
Speaker 1: If he says it over the mic, you know it's a joke. He's saying, you know, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: So Angela just took it and ran with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just stick it to Shmia. That's like, you know, and that really, you know, something like that is damaging.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean, joke or not, he still said it. Angela wasn't completely lying, but let's just say it was an exaggeration.
Speaker 1: No, she said George did a but she the way she said it, she dug her heels in like it was a fact. Right.
Speaker 2: And then the hot pocket that just cracks me up every time Kay Michelle says or any kind of reference to her hot pocket.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm just like, come on, it's funny.
Speaker 2: And then what was this it pinky interconfessional. She's like, come close, come close. George looks like he pays for hot pockets.
Speaker 1: Looks like he pays for hot pockets. I know. Ashley's a cute, cute little girl. Oh woman, I know he looks like he pays for hot pockets. That is so funny.
Speaker 2: So Gerald interrupts whose bum it is? So they have cast of everybody's bombs and you have to guess who's his who's And I never.
Speaker 1: Told us who's his who's which really annoyed me.
Speaker 2: No, but they did, like I wanted to know who's who's they did. There was one reference where Kelly's like flat back number two Drew, only for it to be ending up to be Kelly's own.
Speaker 1: But was it Kelly's fine? Okay, Kelly's fine, okay fine, No, Drew's was Drew has a cute butt?
Speaker 2: And it was it Pinky's like mine's like a teddy bear or something like that.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Did he say who's but was who's?
Speaker 2: No, not all of them. But she's like, but I won't fart on you. I'm like, okay, did we need to hear that?
Speaker 1: No? I don't need that. I don't I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: So the episode ends where Gerald interrupts the game of whose butt two and everybody's assuming, oh boy, here we go with another rolls Royce Bentley, what's out there? There's going to be a surprise, and we go out there and yeah, it was a surprise. It was a guy named Terry that Drew went on a date with which got ghosted, and he brought her a horse.
Speaker 1: If that wasn't a setup, what how did Terry know what Drew was wearing? How did he know she was going to be the missus Carter Beyonce, you know from that video with the Saint Texas? How did he know that?
Speaker 2: I thought it was stupid.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, duh, it was just like ridiculous and I want.
Speaker 2: To see where that horse is going. Yeah, because to have a horse, you have to have property, you have to have stalls. The horses are extremely.
Speaker 1: I don't even know it just like it was just what was that like him trying to lure her in? I mean he had like no personally, He's like, I got your horse. I was like, what was going on?
Speaker 2: Do you think they showed it? Because it just made her look so dumb. I mean, the girls think Drew actually rented the horse for herself.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 2: And in the in the was it coincidental that Drew was dressed like a cowgirl cowboy?
Speaker 1: Carter? I don't know. It was just a little Yeah, that was like not cool. It was just geeky. It was like corny. It was corny and ended corny, and I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: So next week is this season finale?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: A lot of shows are ending right now, but we have a lot of good ones coming up. So do you think that we should recap your show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want to, Oh if my former show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your new show.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, my former show. I totally want to recap No, yeah, my show. Yes, absolutely, you guys have to recap The Golden Life. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We don't have an air date yet.
Speaker 1: I don't have the air date, but I could find out.
Speaker 2: Is it this year?
Speaker 1: I think it is this year only because they filmed pomp Beach without me. I wasn't on it in pomp Beach because I was on that other show. I want you guys to recap that Amazon show. Yeah, it's going to be good because it's like a it's like with a real life guru. A lot of people are on it, but me, Kim Zolzi at Kenya.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love Britney.
Speaker 1: Britney cart right, Christine Quinn Braxton reminds me again the name of it, Reality Retreat.
Speaker 2: And is it a competition show.
Speaker 1: It's considered a competition show. It's considered a competition show, but it's also very therapeutic. But it's not as it's competitive because there's challenges and we.
Speaker 2: Don't have to jump out of airplanes and.
Speaker 1: That nothing like that. No, no, no, because you imagine me jumping out of airplane.
Speaker 2: I do know I'm too old for that stuff.
Speaker 1: Now. No, yeah, exactly, it's very white Lotus. I would say it's very white Lotus nine Perfect Strangers. There's a lot of emotion.
Speaker 2: How many episodes, uh, at least eight? And is it streaming or is it weekly?
Speaker 1: That I don't know. It has to be weekly though it's on a streaming service, though it's on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: It's so weird because I like to stream shows. But for Housewives, being like my own individual show, I would hate that. I feel like you would do all this work and then like within one day it's all Now.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way. I guess.
Speaker 2: I like like the weekly, weekly lead up that talk about it all that stuff. Even recapping streaming shows are a little bit difficult because people have already they watch them so quickly.
Speaker 1: Now, it's true. It's I know it is. It's very hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I for myself personally because I could sit and binge watch stuff. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I'm excited for you, thank you, and I can't wait to watch.
Speaker 1: I know I'm excited. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I know that you had a rough drive home, you got a morning immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I appreciate you though, Thank you and today thanks, this was fun all right, I will see you okay. Thanks, finish up next week.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you guys for tuning in for another episode of Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 1: Bye,