Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: In the final hour of the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All Right, News round Up in information overload, our toll free here's on number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, if you're just joining us. By the way, Kamala Harris conceding to Donald Trump, he will be the forty seventh president of the United States. What was a historic comeback victory. We do have decision a desk is now up. The House projection UH to two twenty three for Republicans to two twelve earlier was it was low. It could have been as low as only a three seat advantage. That is a huge change for the better. One of the things that has infuriated me this entire election season, beyond the fact that Kamala of course, you know, it was basically a mini coupe between I believe Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pulla say. I think Nancy Pelosi threatened Biden with the use of the twenty fifth Amendment, and they pushed him out and Kamala was put in, and she didn't get a single vote. It wasn't an open primary. I think they should have had that, especially with the people that are screaming threat to democracy, threat to democracy every two seconds. It's anything but democratic in my view. But putting all of that aside, is all of the questions that Kamala in one hundred days never got asked infuriates me. The fact that she was never asked why does she think it's courageous not to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien or really press her on why she wanted to decriminalize illegal immigration and offer free housing, food, healthcare, education with a running made, free legal driver's licenses, free college education, sex change operations. And people laughed at it when they first heard it. Mediate people didn't even know about it, and she wasn't asked about it. She was never asked about what happened in the summer of twenty twenty. We had five hundred and seventy four riots, We had dozens of dead Americans, we had billions in property damage, We had cops pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails. She's tweeting out a bail fund going on CBS saying, well, the rioters are not going to stop. We're not going to stop, and they shouldn't stop. I'm like, huh. I think Liz Cheney would define that his insurrection and rioting. And there was no criticism, no questions asked about that. There was no questions about her co sponsoring the Green New Deal and pledging to eliminate the filibuster to pass it with Bernie Sanders, or government healthcare Medicare for all that she co sponsored with Bernie, and the elimination of private health insurance. And I can go on and on and on all right, So that frustrates me. And you know, to watch in the aftermath of this landslide victory last night of President Trump, you know, the state run media mob as I call them, right, So I stand by that. We'll defend that every day of the week, blaming Kamala's loss on racism and sexism.
Speaker 3: Listen, willed me to say. I wanted to say.
Speaker 4: It, well, if she if she were six foot four white man from from Arkansas or from you know, Florida, and she ran a good middle of the road campaign talking about reaching out, do you think she would be losing by that much? If she if she could like chew tobacco and carry a shotgun and talk about football and uh and and be a guys guy. I mean, you tell me.
Speaker 5: There are levels of sexism and racism that clearly a lot of people in this country are willing to tolerate, which is also something that you know, we may have not we may have woken up in the same country in the sense, but that becomes much more clear this morning.
Speaker 6: I think that we've got to be honest. Among Hispanic men and Black men, there's a lot of misogyny, and I think that we've got to deal with the reality that he appealed to this whole false, macho thing that some black men in a Latino men are went full.
Speaker 7: There are African American women who know a little bit about being talked down to, you know, a little bit about having their economic dreams crushed, who tried to dream a big dream over the past couple of months, and tonight they're trading in a lot of hope for a lot of hurt, and they were hoping that maybe this time, this time, one of their own could be seen as worthy.
Speaker 2: Black voters came through for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: White women voters did not. That is what it appears happened in that state.
Speaker 9: Let's be honest about this, Okay, let's be absolutely blunt about it. There were appeals to racism in this campaign, and there is racial bias in this country, and there is sexism in this country. And anybody who thinks that that did not in any way impact on the outcome of this race is wrong.
Speaker 10: White women who voted about fifty two percent right for Donald Trump, uneducated white women, is my understanding. You have Latino men actually voting more for him. I think this was a referendum of cultural resentment in this country.
Speaker 1: All right, joining us now to discuss all of this, I mean, this insanity in this blame and you know anything but the fact that she ran one of the worst political or presidential campaigns I've seen it in my lifetime. We have two very different people that come from two very different points of view, and Jeff Bartow's twenty twenty two US stant and candidate twenty eighteen Republican nominee for Lieutenant Governor Pennsylvania the Commonwealth, Mark Halprin, editor in chief the new interactive video platform two Way, and I have them on for very specific reasons because they both contributed greatly to real information that people needed.
Speaker 3: And guys, it's great to have you back.
Speaker 8: Sean, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: But Mark, let me start with you. You know, I've said in two thousand and seven journalism is dead, and I said it many times since then, and I would say, right now, the legacy media, and that would be you know, major newspapers, that would be the broadcast channels, that would be cable television news. You know, punditry is it is, it is over for them because they went so hard into the Kamala Harris arena and they claim to be journalists and they're not. And you bucked that trend and I watched with fascination as you did it, and I began to realize that you were just looking for truth and information as a journalist. I don't know what your political affiliation is, and I don't really care, and I really I developed a great respect for you during this cycle because I knew you were telling truth that other people were not telling.
Speaker 3: What is the fallout from this for the.
Speaker 11: Media, Well, unfortunately, I don't think it will be any because what's about to happen is the very same reporters, editors, anchors, executive producers and correspondents who participated in the cover up of Joe Biden's acuity declined with the Democratic Party, and who covered this campaign, allowing Kamala Harris to every day say that Donald Trump said he was going to be a dictator on day one, and there were good people on both sides, and it'll be a bloodbath. That exact same group of people is about to cover the Trump administration. So I don't get the sense there's going to be a big reconciliation. I do know that I heard on two way over and over nearly every day, people saying I don't much like Donald Trump. You know, I don't really want to vote for him, but the media is so biased I feel that I have to. It's of a piece with the law there of the cases brought against you, and I think, I think, you know, if this were normal business and you had that record of failure and professional irresponsibility, there'd be mass firings, and instead everybody's just so I covered the Biden Harris administration. Now I'm covering the Trump administration. So I'd like to think there'd be some accountability, But I don't believe there's any reason to think.
Speaker 1: That all right, quick break, We'll come right back more with Jeff Bartows and Mark Halprin and your calls on the other side of eight hundred and nine to four one Sean this day after election Day. Right to continue now with Jeff Bartos and Mark Alperner. Look back with us. Now when you come on this program, you're pretty aware of what I do for a living.
Speaker 3: I'm a member of the press. I'm a talk show host.
Speaker 1: I could produce thousands of hours mark of straight news coverage that I've delivered on radio and TV, and I could I could produce thousands of hours of investigative reporting that the rest of the media ignores. Russia, Russia, Russia, Obama's radical associations, to name a couple. I give opinion, but I'm honest and I'm up front about it. We talk about sports, we talk about culture. I would argue that what I do in the press is I'm the entire newspaper they claim to be journalists. You are a journalist. I really view you as one of the few remaining journalists. Am I right in my definition? And that's why I have respect for you, because you don't cross that line and everyone else does and they're not honest about it. If they said, listen, I'm a liberal talk show host, I'd be fine with it.
Speaker 3: But they don't do that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and they have. Of course, they still despite their dwindling market share, they still have huge influence on American society. I view my job as holding well wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, but do they because if they did, with all of the negativity they threw a Trump and all the attacks, wouldn't Kamala Harris be the president elect today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: No, because the first all, there's a backlash against it, and second of all, because there's media like yours it's countervailing to it. I'm just saying that they still have a decent sized audience, that my job is to tell interesting stories of our time and to hold all powerful interests accountable to the public interest. And they view their job as holding Donald Trump accountable to their conception of the public interest. It's the difference, and it's and it's it's not one hundred percent of people, but it's almost one hundred percent of the people. And again, it's like Joe Biden's loss of mental acuity. The press can deny it, they can pretend it doesn't exist, but the American people have eyes and ears and they see it. And that's why again, ironically, I think the press did as much to help Donald Trump win the opposite of what they wanted. It's almost any other factor in the race.
Speaker 1: But the fact that they wanted it and they were so openly biased about it, to me is alarming and the dishonesty behind it. I asked both of you yesterday. I try to reach out to sources all over the place. I have Democratic sources that have conservative sources, Republican sources, whatever. And I knew Jeff Bartows, Jeff, I knew you were in the quote war room, not a real war room for those people that have such sensibilities. But you were there, you know, doing on the ground in Pennsylvania yesterday. And I sought an answer to a question from you, and I saw the same answer to the question from Mark and it was about the early vote was so overwhelming in Pennsylvania for Donald Trump that for Kamala Harris to win, she went into election day yesterday with a math problem, and that is that Republicans had so overwhelmed Democrats with their early voting and that they so underperform. For example, you know, they had a net gain of four hundred thousand. That means they were up four hundred thousand votes. It may sound like a lot, but in twenty twenty they were up about one point one million votes. That's a decline six to seven hundred thousand votes. And to make that up they would need massive turnout in historically democratic areas like Philadelphia. And I called you and I said, okay, Jeff, tell me what is the turnout that is going on in Philadelphia today?
Speaker 3: And you gave me an answer.
Speaker 1: You said, well, Temple University twenty five thousand students, Lehigh University six thousand students, Penn State ten thousand students. Yeah, we're seeing a big turnout there, but nowhere else really in Philadelphia we see it. And they fell hundreds of thousand short of what they would have needed to make up from the early voting advantage that Republicans had historically. And that was very helpful for me to give analysis last night on Fox News.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sean, it's and first of all, Mark your comments about Mark or spot on. I really found myself over the last two months following Mark on X and when he was doing television interviews. For the reasons you just said, so spot on. You know, I for me to do my job, and of course I'm a volunteer and a former candidate, But for me to do my job and advise Dave McCormick, or advise the Trump campaign, or to be useful to any of the people I'm trying to help on the goals that I have, I have to consume this information and try to understand it. Yesterday was the very first time in my whole career. I'm an attorney, I've been a candidate. It's the first time in my career I found myself trapped for a moment in what they call the echo chamber, and I was trapped in this press echo chamber where everybody was spinning this idea that turnout was LBJ nineteen sixty four historic, and we'd never seen anything like it in Philadelphia, and you just wait and see. And our numbers weren't showing it. As I shared with you, our numbers weren't showing it. And we were very confident in our analysis and our numbers. And it turned out when I started to really push the press as the day were on, I found out that they were getting their information from each other. So what I mean to say, is the press was their sources were other members.
Speaker 2: Of the press.
Speaker 3: Is that amazing?
Speaker 8: With a sprinkling in of the mayor and the head of the Philadelphia Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 8: It was bizarre Sean. Later in the evening, I went on local television on a panel with Democrats and I was quizzing them again. I'm like, you do realize that Puerto Rican vote, Hispanic vote is moving in historic numbers to Donald Trump here in Pennsylvania as well as Georgia and Florida and other places. And a panelist, the co panelist whose Puerto Rican was telling me, no, my numbers are wrong.
Speaker 2: Who where's what? I was right?
Speaker 8: I mean, we were, we were right. So it was there in this echo chamber, I guess, and you gentlemen both know this way better than me. Whether it's the Liz Cheney with the guns, or whether it was the Iowa poll that turned out to be sixteen points off, whether it's the Commona momentum that wasn't there, whether it was this Puerto Rican anger which wasn't there, and then this Philly turnout hoax, I think we can call it.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 8: It was the last gasp of a campaign that was born in desperation and never found a message in one hundred days.
Speaker 1: Well, I was very grateful to you and to Mark for getting me the end answer that I've been hoping for, and I really appreciate it. And I've just come to respect the fact that both of you got to the truth and got it to me, and I was able to convey that to my audience. And I knew it early. I knew it wasn't happening anyway. I appreciate you both. Jeff Bartos, Marca Helpert, thank you guys.
Speaker 3: All Right, Letard skin a.
Speaker 1: Simple man and that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that means all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir. What an election this has been. What a historic moment. Yesterday you texted me and do you remember what you texted me me? That told me Bill, I've had less than an hour's sleep.
Speaker 3: I am. I am literally punched trunk. I can't think anymore.
Speaker 2: More delirious than usual.
Speaker 3: To I am more delirious than usual.
Speaker 1: You have to excuse me today I've been telling the audience all day you know how I feel today before we get to the question I asked you, I am very humbled and grateful. I am grateful because I really feel that the stated agenda of Kamala Harris and Tim Walls was so radical, so extreme, that it was dangerous for our country, and I don't know if we would have recovered. And I'm grateful that the American people and everybody that listens to this radio show and watches Hannity and listens and watches you that they went out in massive numbers and it was a mandate election by every definition, and I'm just appreciative. I'm very grateful that our fellow countryman saw what was the handwriting on the wall, and the mainstream, corrupt, state run media didn't tell them anything about who she really was, and we had to penetrate through all of that and get this into the consciousness of the American people, and we succeeded, thankfully.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree with you, there was a crossroads election. And I'm not as relieved as you are because the Proposition three in Missouri past, Proposition one in New York past, which were very far left progressive things about not alerting parents when their children have abortion, when their daughters have abortions. So the progressive movement was dealt a huge blow and that was the important historically of yesterday's vote. They're not down forever, though, they're still there. And I've been doing a lot of interviews with foreign news agencies and most of those people have no clue, and they're all trying to say, well, Okay, Trump won, but why, And I say, it's very easy. Americans want efficiency. Most Americans are not idealized. They are hurting economically. They don't have as much money as they had four years ago, and no matter what depressed does, that's not going to override the personal pain. And then when you add to that the unbelievable open border and a lot of the other woke stuff. It's heartening and encouraging that Americans got it, But because if they hadn't, I would have said, is it over? It was so obvious to me, and I think you too, how incompetent Joe Biden was, and that Harris was a terrible candidate who just cheerleaded the incompetence. That's what it came.
Speaker 1: Down to, right, Oh it was I think it was a combination of many things, and I think it was her radicalism, her extremism. He ran the worst campaign I think I've ever seen in my life. I think, you know, calling your opponent a racist, nazi fascist, lying to women about abortion, lying to seniors about social security and medicare, lying about pretty much everything is is. It's just not the American people too smart for that. However, there is a there there are there are flashing sirens, if you will, inasmuch as there are too many of our fellow Americans that buy into the socialist nonsense. And they really believe in a cradle, you know, to grave, womb, to the tomb, you know, socialist system. And and they want the Green New Deal, which would be the destruction of the greatest wealth creating system on earth, which is capitalism.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They want open borders, they want defund dismantle, they don't want fracking, they don't want drilling. They you know, these these are very dangerous positions. They don't want America to be the leader of the free world. That I'm not talking about intervention and foreign conflicts. I'm talking about America being the moral leader. With this philosophy that Reagan adopted called peace through strength, and and that frightens me that so many people see, you know, the they have that world view.
Speaker 3: We saw that on display with the mob media last night.
Speaker 2: It is distressing that the states of California, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, most of New England, New Jersey have headed in that direction. But what is heartening is hard working Americans across the country understand efficiency versus incompetence. I was getting worried about that. If you don't understand competence, I mean, people, Look, Trump did a good job by any historical measure in his four years in office. We're not counting January sixth, but if you look at real wages up and you've gone over this a million times, okay, and fairly tranquil overseas, he did a good job. If that doesn't mean anything anymore, then we're done. But yesterday's vote showed me it does mean something. They were doing comparisons between Trump and Biden. Biden lost the election for Harris. Harris is a terrible candidate because you wouldn't answer any questions, and she did mislead and it was obvious she did.
Speaker 1: He certainly didn't help, But I think she lost her own election. That might be a small point of disagreement.
Speaker 2: I disagree with you because Biden handled the economy so poorly that no know what Harris said, she couldn't overcome that.
Speaker 1: But she was in the room Bill if he bragged about being in the room making all the big decisions. Kierley, when asked repeatedly if she disagreed with Biden on anything, he said, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 2: It was the moment that she lost the election on the View. But her policy, because she's not a policy maker, didn't cause the bad economy a fantastic rise in prices. Biden did. So Biden lost, and Harris could not overcome Biden because she threw in with him one hundred percent. And look, when you're saying, I can't think of anything I would have been done differently, And the essentials of life are up more than twenty percent, and and you surrender in Afghanistan and you can't think of anything that was it once? And isn't that ironic that the View, the most far left program on television, who loves Paris and would do anything to get her elected, destroyed her.
Speaker 3: Isn't that it really is amazing?
Speaker 1: Well, we did have an interesting exchange yesterday because I felt that nobody really understood the how profound it was when I started four years ago telling conservatives and Republicans that they've got to overcome their reluctance and resistance to voting early. And I would go into great specificity, in great detail, and I would say, it's not the system we want, but it's the system we're stuck with. I would I would prefer election day be a national holiday. I would prefer same day voting. I would prefer paper ballots, proof of citizenship, voter ID signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter roles, partisan observers, and every precinct in the country watching the voting all day and the vote counting all night, and we called the winner at the end of the night. I mean, look how quickly Florida called the election and we may not know Arizona for ten days. I mean, there's something so work, so wrong with that. But then you were asking me why I felt the way I did because I told you that Trump was going to win, And you said why and by the way, which is a typical bill O'Reilly question, because that's who you are, and I gave you a very specific answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were on it. I made my prediction on Halloween. I think you were ahead of me on the prediction front. But I knew on Halloween that Trump would win, and I base that up on the increased registration of Republican voters in the Swing States. I had that data and we discussed that last week on your program. But anyway, look, it's a good day for the United States historically speaking. But now Donald Trump has got to really understand where he is in the world. So Grover Cleveland, as you mentioned, is the only other non consecutive two term president, and.
Speaker 1: Grover's by the way, I didn't mention that, but it is in your number one New York Times bestselling book, right which is Confronting the Presidents, and you talk about all of them. By the way, I really did enjoy that book, and it deserved to be number one. I'm glad it made it to number one. For a conservative to be number one on the New York Times list, you basically have to sell four times the amount of anybody else, just six times.
Speaker 2: But I'm not going to quibble. But what's interesting about confronting the Presidents is more relevant now because Donald Trump has to understand where he is. Second terms are notoriously difficult, when non consecutively Grover Cleveland fell apart in his second term.
Speaker 1: I'm going to predict it's not going to happen here, but i'll tell you why after your answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that Trump's got to know that his challenge is almost just beginning. And I said in my message to day, Trump is the and I know this to be true. He worked harder than any other presidential candidate in history. No one, not even Teddy Roosevelt, who was a maniac. No one worked harder to win an election than Donald Trump. That worth ethic, and I've known a man thirty five years that even surprised me, particularly after he were shot. He didn't take a day off, he didn't take any breaks. He's doing four or five events a day, and he deserves to win. Kissed on the work ethic and so but he got that. Even though I believe that Republicans will croll the House and the Senate, which is going to make his life a lot easier, He's got to hustle fast and get you know, the regulations taken off the fossil fuel industry. He's got to stop the asylum applications for at least three months. He's got to get down to Mexico City with the zoo Secretary of the State, which I think will be Rubio, and say, you guys better put the army on the border again, and if you don't, we're going to declare the cartels.
Speaker 1: By the way, Bill, do you doubt for a second all that's going to happen. I know it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: I hope you're right. But this is what he's got to do, and he's got to do it fast.
Speaker 3: You will do it fast. He's gonna move on day one, mark my words.
Speaker 1: You remember how the Democrats were saying he says he's going to be a dictator.
Speaker 3: Oh, he never said that.
Speaker 1: That was an interview that he had with me and I said, what do you say about those people that claim that you're going to be a dictator? And he goes, he was joking. You know his sense of humor. I know his sense of humor. We've known him for thirty years, both of us, and they use that line and one of the many lies that they told about him.
Speaker 2: And totally in your.
Speaker 1: Response by the way he meant that part, because remember he built the wall, Congress wouldn't approve it, and he found a way to do it anyway.
Speaker 2: On executive order. Anyway. Look, I'm optimistic that Trump understands the problems and will aggressively try to solve them, and that will set up Vance in four years. And you have the tape. Now, if I'm still on the planet, you run it. It's going to be Josh Shapiro running against Senator Vance or now Vice President Vance.
Speaker 3: That's let me tell you why.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's going to be Josh Shapiro. I don't think Josh Shapiro is in the mainstream of this new radical leftist Marxist Democratic Party. I just don't. I think he may be rejected in the primaries.
Speaker 2: They're done. The progressive movement is still breathing.
Speaker 1: But that represents the base of that party that will show up in those primaries.
Speaker 3: Mark my words. That is not a slam dunk bill.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm much my prediction. I'm sticking to it. Finally, the media, and this is another irony, just like the view in hating Trump.
Speaker 3: So much helped him.
Speaker 2: The corporate media not only helped him but destroyed itself forever.
Speaker 3: Isn't that amazing you?
Speaker 1: I said that last night on TV as well, that legacy media is dead, you know, and it's it's it's it's people like us. Look at Joe Rogan, the impact Joe Rogan had. I don't know Joe Rogan, never met Joe Rogan. I like his podcast. I don't know if you've ever listened to it. I love long form interviews when I have time, I mean to get through. The three hour interview was like ridiculous with Donald Trump. It's too long for me, but it was really well done. And he likes to really digging deep and get to know people will and let them talk. I mean, it's it's it's actually fun and different. But anyway, look, Bill, you didn't tell everybody that I gave you the perfect prediction of what was going to happen early in the day yesterday. And I knew that information, but I didn't share it with this audience because my message yesterday. I didn't want it to conflict from my message, which is assume that your vote will be the deciding vote in this election. And that was my message to my audience yesterday. I don't like to hold things back, but I thought it was important.
Speaker 2: Two quick points. McLachlin the pollster was very accurate for Trump, so it.
Speaker 1: Was Robert Kahley and Matt Towery for all our postals were great and.
Speaker 2: At LISS Polling amazing one hundreds.
Speaker 1: That's two or three cycles in a row for all three of them, right, actually all four of them. Anyway, Bill O'Reilly, appreciate you being with us. Thank you all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, Bill O'Reilly dot com, thank you. And I feel relieved for our country and I'm grateful today. I'm a very grateful host. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Kamala conceeds. We'll have full complete reaction to what was a blowout election, a landslide by Donald Trump and the left's absolute meltdown. Laura Trump prep bear tonight, Senator Marco Rubio, vivek Ramaswami, David Portnoy tonight. We're looking forward to having him on all coming up. Say you DVR. Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow thank you for making the show possible.